Speaker 1: We heard about it on the radio. We didn't believe it. And Neil and I were out driving around in one of his woodies and we went over to this friend's house and friend came back from the store with the agazine with the girl kneeling over the dead kid, and I watched him. It hit Neil. He opened the magazine and looked at this thing. Hit him in the heart, and uh. And I washed him right Ohio, right there. And I remember calling Nash and saying, hey, get a studio right now. Med a studio right now.
Speaker 2: Crosby telling me that he saw Neil's face, He saw Neil go off into the woods. Neil came back an hour later and played in Ohio. Crosby called me and Steve when we were in Los Angeles at the time. He said, Neil's went in his side. You're not going to believe it.
Speaker 3: We've got to get in the studio right away.
Speaker 2: Stephen and I put the record plant here in Hollywood. Neil, David came down, We went into the studio, We cut Ohio, and we cut the B side, find the Cost of Freedom. Armin Ertigan, who was the president of Atland together that time, was at the session, we gave him the master. He took it back to New York. That single was out on the street in ten days. We killed our own single of Teacher Children, which was my song, and we didn't care. We didn't care about any of those rules. We didn't care about the record company saying, listen, you don't want to do this. Let Teacher Children get up there, do its thing, and then you know, a couple of months later, bring it out. What we wanted to do was bring it out instantly. Now we were angry, Now, the kids were angry. Now we wanted to speak and scream about this. Now we wanted to put that record out on top of our other and we killed its stone dead, and we didn't care.
Speaker 1: Cover was picture of the Constitution with four bullet holes, and we got it out right away. So right, and I'm screaming four and why the end, I'm damn there in tears, all.
Speaker 4: Right, and welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Clinian. As I showed you at the beginning of the show. The cover for trans Journal is Kent State two point zero. He's got a picture there of Nixon as well as Trump. And I think what's going on right now? Is even worse than Kent State. There is no remorse, there's no regret, and it's going house to house. They said, we can go to anybody's house, kick the door in for anybody. This has been going on for quite some time now. They no longer are ashamed of it. Right, this is a bullfaced murder that's out there. I see a comment here from guard Goldsmith of Liberty Conspiracy. He said, I just saw this from Trump. He said, this is what Trump said on his Ministry of Truth Social He says, we take out twenty five murderers, drug dealers, we take out the whole group of people by the thousands. And if we've got one person a little bit wrong headlines, Yeah, one person a little bit wrong, like taking his gun out and shooting in the back. Ten times one person a little bit wrong. Thank you for joining us, Gerald, and of course Gerald Trendsjournal dot com and if you use the code night you can get a significant discount off of Trends Journal and it is one of the best sources of information out of there. Is not just can't stay two point zero. He had the one prior to that, I gold you, so I like that one a lot. Yeah, you've been telling us Gerald for a long time about gold and silver, and of course last year and continuing on this year. Already in January we had a huge run up in the price of gold and silver as well. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you and thanks for what you do. I have to tell you, I'm heartbroken. Yeah, I to see what's going on with this, what Trump is doing. I guess you went back to that German heritage of probably like that hit list spirit in him, you know. Yeah, and if by the way, you know, he says one thing and does another thing. And as we made it a thousand percent sent clear when he ran for president. We want to have peace on Earth all over. That was in September twenty twenty four. I'm not going to start a war. I'm going to stop war. Was that was in October twenty twenty four. I want immediate peace. That was last January. I'm moving quickly to end wars, subtle conflicts, to restore the planet to peace. I want peace. How many times did he bombed Somalia? About one hundred and three times? He bombed Yemen, Oh, he bombed Iraq, he bombed Iran, and will he bomb him again. Oh, I forgot. He kidnapped the president and his wife in Venezuela and what else? Oh oh killing people on those boats that my drugs dealers. We don't need any proof.
Speaker 4: Well Gerald, Gerald here is a man of peace. I mean he just created the Board of Piece and he just had the Nobel Peace Prize given to him by woman on her knees. It's just it's so funny, it's amazing. Yeah, you mean.
Speaker 3: A Nobel piece of crap prize, same one that they gave to Obama. He's quoted in the book Double Down. I'm really good at killing people. Yeah, oh the Obama. I want that guy Kadelphia out of there. Oh no, you have to save properly. So we must bring freedom and peace to Libya, the richest country in Africa, because we want to steal their oil. Oh I forgot it. Want that guy who sought out of there? Oh the Obama, that little slime ball of nothing that's probably worth what about forty fifty sixty seventy eighty million dollars now that lives in mansions that had no dough before. Oh, how about the as soon as he gets into office after lying his way in Afghan troop surge. Oh you forgot that when everybody, Oh I live Obama. Yeah, it's a nobel piece of crap prize.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, going back to Trump, he says one thing and does another thing. So the Ice aren't only killing people. The ice kill the bull. It's no longer bull, it's truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's right. I said this guy that he's got bovino. I was saying that, you know, is the way you pronounced that is actually bovine because they needed somebody who's full of bs to be in that position. But they put him out the pasture now. But you know, it's interesting, Gerald, and you cover it in trans journal, the fact that they have just said we're going to go house to house and we got the authority to do that. We don't need warrants anymore. Yeah, badges. I don't need those stinking badges. And if you try to take my picture, you are interfering with my enforcement and I'm going to assault you, maybe kill you for taking my picture. And it's kind of interesting because ice agents are going to be used for security in the Winter Olympics in Italy, and the people in Italy are not happy about this, obviously because they've been watching what's going on in the US. They even had a couple of reporters who were beat up and threatened, assaulted by ICE agents as they were doing a report for Italian TV. And so they know exactly what these guys are about. And you've got to ask yourself, why in the world would they go with ICE. Why would they have ICE providing security for American officials at the Olympics and Winter Olympics in Italy in a foreign country. Well, clearly is not about immigration enforcement, right, These people have become a praetorian guard, haven't they. I mean, they've already got a secret service. They don't need to have immigration enforcement in a foreign country. So what are they about? Is this like their own secret Gestapo police.
Speaker 3: It's right before of your eyes. Look at that woman that it's in the New York Times today. This woman would about ten guys out there going into our house without a warrant. By the way, he's trying to arrest her husband, who's Flidian. And these skis are all armed with all this stuff. I mean, this is nazy Germany.
Speaker 4: It is it is. Yeah, they're armored size, that's right. Well, you know, they just they pulled out that guy. He's the elderly guy about a It was before the killing of Alex Preddy. They went to his house and he had immigrated here. He was among he was from Laos, came here thirty thirty five years ago. It's never had any issues with anything illegal, and he's a naturalized American citizen. He went through all, got everything legally and was law biting. They kicked the door down in his house and they had a full on swat team raid. They dragged him out in ten degree weather wearing his underwear and crocs. That's it. He grabbed a blanket from his grandson and they disappeared him for a couple of hours while they checked out his ID, and then just brought him back and dropped him off like nothing had ever happen. It's absolutely amazing. And then they put a cover story out two hours after that, so that where we were looking for some real criminals that had been indicted for rape and all this other kind of stuff, and they put the pictures up. These are guys that were in their twenties, and you know, this guy is like in his sixties. There's no way that they could confuse them with him. They're just doing whatever they want, and they've been given absolute immunity by the federal government. JD. Vance talked about that. It's absolutely true. There are things that you can do if you have state or federal, state or local police abuse their authority, you can sue them, but they don't allow that. For the Feds. There is no recourse for Feds.
Speaker 3: No. Again, this country is heartbreaking. I cry when I see this stuff. Yeah, I cry when I see it, and the lies in front of everybody's eyes. That known she labeled pretty quote a domestic terrorist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, well, she said in that first shooting of Renee Good, she said they were stuck in the snow. What was that? Okay, we're having some computer issues here. I'm sorry. She said, they were stuck in the snow and they were attacked nothing at all, you know. And Trump said the guy was run over and had to be taken to the hospital. He wasn't even knocked down. They just lied directly to you. They'ren't even they don't even bother to even look.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, I want to make this clear. Ice kill the bull. It's no longer bull. It's Trump. Yeah, Trump out bull. What here? That that little know MEI right, she said when the Ice sag who phasally shot good shot her as an appropriate response to you're ready to an act of domestic terrorism?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Do you accuse that woman who was trying to drive away as an act of domestic terrors? She's unarmed? Right? And the video evidence shows who's trying to steer away from the agent who shot it three times?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then a video posted yesterday, excuse me on Tuesday. Ye yesterday, they got this ice guy in a car and he looks at this guy. He said, quote, I'll tell you this, brother, you raise your voice, I erase your voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I saw that, Yeah said yeah, yeah, all right, And he repeated that to him and he said, wait, did you just say yeah? I said, And they said it again. The cop did, this is kind of arrogance, and they've gone to war with the American people. They said, well, you know, civilians this and civilians if you start calling us, if you start calling citizens civilians, what you're saying is that you're a military that were under martial law. And that's the way these people see it.
Speaker 3: You said something just now, they've gone to war against the American people.
Speaker 4: M H. Yep. And why should we be surprised about that? Because I said that back in twenty twenty. I said, you know, what Trump has done with the lockdown is essentially an economic sanction, and sanctions are a declaration of war. He declared war on the American people in twenty twenty. And you got people who are fighting to keep him in making excuses for everything that he does, and they re elected him. And now they're still making excuses for his wars abroad and his wars and terror here at home. The terrorists are the people like Christine Home.
Speaker 3: Again, this is very important. You know, I was against, as you well know, the jetocide Joe Biden, Yeah, support and that little clown boy of little loughing, arrogant, scum, antony blanket my jack. He was the bassed was he best of Belgium? A little? I come to Israel as a Jew when they think, how about your kn't Israel as an American? And what lets you do? I care what you believe it right, all right? But anyway I came out against genocide Joe. I would get these emails, oh, like for that little guy Greg Kunta, you remember him, Yeah, he hates me because I came out against. Yeah, I don't want But now I get hate mail because I'm against what Trump is doing. Mm hmm, I get hate mail.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, tell me about it.
Speaker 3: And and and and and there are things I support what Trump is doing. Yeah, I don't want to be in NATO, but let's get out. I agree. Oh yeah, don't let these corporations buy all the homes that people are losing. I agree with that. Oh, but I'm not. I'm not allowed to disagree anybody that puts their mind in a little certain I'm a Republican, I'm a Democrat, I'm a liberal. I'm a good conservative. My mind is the size of a.
Speaker 4: P right, and put themselves in the box. Yeah, and you mentioned in Greenland. That's a good example, right, you know our NATO, right, yeah, yeah, let's get out of NATO. One way you can get out of NATO is to invade Greenland. But let's not invade Greenland. So it matters. You know, we can agree that we want to get out of NATO, but we can disagree about the fact that you want to do it by starting a war with Denmark or something like that. It's absurd. The methods, the means that he's using are absolutely absurd. Even if we agree with the end goal, that can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ready, this just came out from writers writers, mainstream and six violent encounters evidence contradicts Trump's immigration official narratives.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: US President Donald Trump's immigration officials official pieces of crap, have repeatedly made statements after violent encounters involving federal agents, including two vatal shooters of US citizens blah blah blah, that were later contradicted by evidence. A Reuter's review found Trump officials quickly painted the two recently shot dead, Renee Good and Alex Pretty as aggressors and said the shootings were justified. But video and other evidence soon emerged that contrasted sharply with these accounts, fueling questions about the credibility of federal officials official pieces of crap and doubts about their willingness to fully investigate these and other incidents.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Yeah. What I see so disturbing is the kind of people that you're talking about, how to brain the size of pe, that their whole identity is tied up in what tribe they want to belong to. And these are the people who are really dangerous because these are going to be the people on the street that are going to be attacking us because you know, we have a disagreement with their tribe about something, so therefore we're with the other guys. Right, You're either with us or you're a terrorist type of thing. And you know, I saw this one clip of some guy who was an anchor or a newsperson or something. It's sending in a desk commenting for Newsmax and he pulls up a cell phone. He goes, look, I can hold it to make it look like a gun. And that was justified with all these colors.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: He did that? Gerald, He did that. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: It's a little piece of slide. They will stoop to anything, piece of crap.
Speaker 4: They will stoop to anything to excuse Trump.
Speaker 3: It's not Newsmax. It's news crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. It is.
Speaker 3: How about go to Fox? Right? Fox? How about what the Fox?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So, uh, when you look at what these people are saying as well, this is coming from Tricia McLaughlin who's under Christine Nome and she was one of the people out there calling them terrorists. And I think she said, make no mistake threatening rhetoric, and this unprecedented violence against our law enforcement is incited and repeated verification, demonization of law enforcement, comparing ice day in and day out to not see Gestapo's secret police and slave patrols has consequences. She's not the only one to say that you had this, Greg Bovino. Greg Bovine was saying that as well. And when I retweeted that, and I said, well, I call you Gestapo and slave overseers all the time. I'll make sure that I do it more frequently now. And I said, the consequences are going to be if we don't call out this kind of behavior. But what she's saying here is shut up, your speech is violence. Where have we heard that before? That was the war cry of all the censors on the left for the longest time. And now the partying on the left is now parting on the right. Just like the who said we've got to not get fooled again. These people are no different from each other. They're all out there saying shut up, I'm going to censor you if you criticize me. You're anti Semitic, you're hateful, your speech is violence, and I'm going to shut it down, and there's going to be consequences for you saying what you want to say. So let's just get free speech off the table, and let's get the Second Amendment off all we're at it, and we can throw out the Tenth Amendment because we're going to have all law enforcement subsumed under a kind of militarized federalized police state.
Speaker 3: Now who what woman did your quote?
Speaker 4: This said that that was Tricia McLoughlin, Assistant secretary. She's Assistant secretary of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Homeland Security. Oh, give me the Homeland Security brought to us by that little guy with a pair of cone smaller more wolf he has, any little Georgie push?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, that Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we never had before. Yeah, how many billions and billions of dollars to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's consolidate all the federal law enforcement that doesn't have any authority that exists in the first place. You know, you got all these agencies like the FBI that we never had before. We had this master bureaucrat Jagger Hoover, and so you got all these federal law enforcement agencies for which there really is no authority. And so let's put all them together and centralize them and call it homeland security. They just keep centralizing and consolidating everything and doing it in Washington, and it keeps getting more and more corrupt, more and more dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ready, this is fiber Reuters. Trump says Alex pretty should not have carried gun. Yeah, yeah, right, did you see this?
Speaker 4: Well, he's a Democratic gun control guy, he really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ready.
Speaker 4: Because.
Speaker 3: Asked whether he agreed with administration officials describe Preddy as a domestic terrorist, Trump said I haven't heard that. He heard that. They put it out.
Speaker 4: Right over and over again. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Trump, speaking to reporters at an Iowa restaurant, later added quote, he had a gun. I don't like that. He had two fully loaded magazines. That's a lot of bad stuff.
Speaker 4: I wonder how many magazines as bodyguards carry with their guns.
Speaker 3: Again, and the facts show the guy never pulled out the gun.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: They took the gun away from him.
Speaker 4: And they took the gun out of the back of his waistband right in front of the guy who pulled his gun out and started shooting in his back. That guy knew as well that the gun was gone. It's amazing this.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you this all right. You know one of my lines, when all else fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Domestically now, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, now they're going to take us to war against Iran. They're ramping that up. We'll get the people's mind off it again. Yeah, I've done this and I don't want to keep going over it. I read the thing from history today when Franklin Roosevelt seizes all Japanese assets during the Great Depression, and the British and the Dutch go and they cut off three quarters of Japanese trade, eighty eight percent of their oil and stole their money. And that's during the Great Depression. Go back to Georgie Bush. The dot com bust happened in March of two thousand, where the Nasdak lost eighty percent of its value. America is in a recession. They hated little Georgie Bush, who all of a sudden nine to eleven happens. Everybody forgot about it. You look at the numbers. The people are disgusted about what's going on. Now, they're gonna get the people's mind off this. Not gonna bomber ron during the week. They're gonna do it on a weekend like he did it before, like he kidnapped the Venezuela and president and his wife on a weekend when the equity markets are cleared closed again. I've been at this. I've been at this for forty six years. You know. I've been bullish on Goal for how long the magazine covers one after another after another saying Goal prices would go up. It hit, It hit five thou three hundred dollars, and it backed off a little bit five three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it got that high. I that was surprised when I looked on Friday and it was forty eight hundred. Then on Monday, I say fifty one hundred. I didn't know it'd gone to fifty three hundred. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Backed off from that, but it hit it all right. Now now it's going up because of the geopolitical and socioeconomic instability like we've never seen in our lifetime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being generated up by Donald Trump. Actually, all this geopolitical stuff and everything is really ego political, isn't it.
Speaker 3: And then again, by the way the trends journals, when you put in the night. It costs two dollars and fifty cents a week. And he's today, and we're giving people you're not getting anywhere else and nowhere. And by the way, you could also were selling more products. And again, as you know, this is one of the shirts.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. There you go. Yeah, you got the that's that's that's Trump's hands time there, right, And it's not.
Speaker 3: Only Trump, It's going on in a country near you. All right, Yeah, you got that, little guys, met Crown. Oh, we got to build up our military. Oh that little starmer boy, We've got to build up our military. Higher mugs. Oh, borrowing a trillion dollars as you're in two years of recession.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but our economy boo's your point two percent. We're borrowing a trillion dollars. We have to kill more Russians. We only kill twenty seven million of them in the world. All right, this is going on around the world. When all else fails, they take you to war. The global economy is failing in front of everybody's Oh the dollar, what is.
Speaker 3: It at a four year low?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and and and again, oh wait, waiting to see what the feds are going to say today the Feds are going to lower interest rates. They may not do it today, they'll do it next month to monthy after. They're going to do everything they can to prop up the global economy, the American economy, the numbers of bs. Oh you see the Oh it just came out yesterday. Let me see if I could find it here. It's in the It's in the Trends Journal, uh, in our Economic update. Let me see if I could find it here. Anyway, it's about the the Americans. Yeah, this is yes, this is today. Gold price is spike. This is yesterday one hundred and seventy three dollars, selling it five and eighty dollars. Now again it hit, it hit five, three hundred, backed off and silver went up eight dollars, selling at one hundred and twelve dollars and nine cents an ounces yesterday. Last week, gold was selling at four hundred, four thousand, seven hundred and fifty eight dollars an ounce and silver ninety four dollars and thirty five cents an ounce.
Speaker 4: Wow. So again, and I don't think this is a market mania either, because this has been building for a very long time, and all the things that we're getting people to buy into gold and silver. Maybe this rapid rise is because I started seeing finally CBS and you know, Wall Street drunk people like that starting to talk about the rapid rise of gold. I hadn't seen that in mainstream media. That's going to drive some consumer purchases that are there. But that's the only thing that would be reactionary to this stuff. When we see Trump take over the Federal Reserve, I think it's only gonna hit the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way, I agree, by the way, we should not have a federal reserve to begin with a piece of crap Woodrow Wilson gave us the Federal Reserve World War One, Federal income tax in the i R S. Yeah, so it's the banks to bandits. Oh who was the going back to genocide Joe who was the Treasury secretary mus fotcharblut Janet yelltt Oh yeah, what was a former role? She was the fed head. All right, So going back to this very important in your trends journal, what going on, we say there's no relationship between Wall Street and Main Street. In fact, an opps FAM report that came out, you ready, billionaires own more than half of the world's largest media companies and nearly all of the main social media companies.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: That's why we're giving the people that they're not getting anywhere else. You talked about Newsmax, all right, way do they who funds them? I think it's an Israeli group, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. I don't That's what I don't watch them at all. I just saw that saying I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did that guy Ellison just bought?
Speaker 4: Uh Larry Ellison?
Speaker 3: Yes? And who he bring in? Barry Weiss prosionist. He's pro Zionist. The son's prosionist. Yes, and you call it news. That's right, Okay, you're ready. The super rich are using their wealth to buy politicians, influence government's own newspapers and social media platforms, and outlawyer any opposition to ensure impunity from justice. That's the quote from Oxfam.
Speaker 4: And of course this has always been that way, except it's never been to this extent, and it's never been right in our faces. They would try to keep it behind closed doors. Right now, they're openly doing this in the same way that Ice is openly doing what it's doing the corruption, the brutality, the police state is all in your face in so many different ways.
Speaker 3: So they go on to say that in the US, for example, wait more proof, just one hundred billionaire families porter record breaking two point six billion dollars into the twenty twenty four US federal elections. America, you got no money, you can't run for anything, all right, right, and the story. But here we go, this is the point I wanted to make yet again, the Conference Board reported that US consumer confidence hit an eleven and a half year low. Yeah, yep, eleven and a half year low. And going back to the dollar, as we used to say, we used to say in the Bronx, BS has its own sound, right, the dollar, the dollars sunk to a four year low. And you know what President Trump said yesterday, The dollar value is quote great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't lie to you about everything.
Speaker 3: Again, get rid of the word bullshit. It's trump shit. Yeah, get rid of the word bullshit. Yeah, it's right in front of your eyes. Oh that's bullshit.
Speaker 4: No it's not.
Speaker 3: It's trump shit. Trump shit, outshits bullshit. And again we go on to say, we you go to my podcast on you Danielle A. Camboni. I tm on and on and on. I've been saying all of last year that gold could hit five thousand dollars an ounce by the end of twenty twenty five. I was, I was a couple of days off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, but you.
Speaker 3: Know what the mainstream media is. Here we go. In late December, JP Morgan wrote that quote prices are expected to push toward five thousand dollars an ounce. You ready by the fourth quarter at twenty twenty six?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know. I've been looking at this stuff. They've been very, very conservative with all this stuff, and by the time they write their article, it's already passed.
Speaker 3: It took me twenty twenty six. Hey, got sugged. You're eleven months later. Yeah, so empty shuck the hell up at JP Morgan Chase you're just a little what from the bronx.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Well, you know, it's interesting I looked at this one article from Zero Hedgeley had a guys saying, well, the bullish case for twenty twenty six and the bearish case for twenty twenty six on the bullish side and total BSS. What is he says, Well, you know, we have Trump doing various things like lowering interest rates and talking about stimulus checks and tax cuts and all the rest of this kind of stuff, so that could really make things work. It's like, now, that's how we got here. You know, I look to see because we added two trillion dollars to the collective debt last year under Trump. Well, at the rate that they're adding it right now, how long does it take us to get to forty trillion dollars? Because that's going to be you know, one of these things like you know, need to pass. You know, when you pass a three thousand dollar goal or four thousand dollars gold or five thousand dollars gold, that's a kind of a psychological thing, right, people really start to pay attention. They're going to pay attention when we hit forty trillion dollars. I think there's going to be some articles about it, but yeah, most people are just going to kick it down the road. But still, how long is it going to take us to get to forty trillion dollars? We'll be there by September at the current rate, except that they're going even faster. They've got even more spending programs that they want to add to what we're doing, so it'll be sooner than September, because they're certainly not going to slow down. If anything, they'll add a lot more programs, more defense spending, and all the rest of the stuff. They'll get there even faster.
Speaker 3: David, it's way over thirty eight trillion dollars when you put in Social Security and all the other debts you're talking. We're talking over one hundred trillion. And and and again. It's costing eight billion dollars a day to service the debt. So he's got a lower interest rates, so they pay less. And again, the lower interest rates for the deeper the dollar falls, the deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go up. And again with Trump did a Davos, He alienated NATO, He alienated European countries. What did they just do a couple of days ago. Or they made a deal with India? Oh that little Canary Carnie clown, the other guy came from the banks, the bandits, that's the jerk up there in the Canada. Yeah, what did he do? He's made he's making a deal with China. Yeah, they're going to be pulling away from the United States. They had enough of Trump and it's going to be the death of the dollar. And everybody did the dot com bust is going to bring this thing thing down even worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and of course we also had these South American countries do a deal with Europe. They've been, you know, circling around each other trying to do a deal for a long time. Now they've done a deal. And look at what we did for Argentina. That's the things that we you know, he does this. He throws the American farmers under the bus by war, going to war with their biggest buyer, you know, China, and then he gives relief to Argentina, and Argentina turns around and says, oh, we'll sell you the soy means. And now they've made the deal with Europe as well, and he still hasn't done anything for the farmers.
Speaker 3: Again he can. When you talk about these jerks, to talk about tax cuts, they rich, they're rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well we only go by the data. When he did it in twenty seventeen, according to the Tax Policy Center, the top one percent got sixty four percent of the tax cut benefits. And Trump's so all the bs they're going to use this morning for capital improvements so you can create jobs. No no, no, no, no, no, no no. What they did with the dough was twenty and eighteen was the biggest year of stock buybacks.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's what you did with the money, that's right, absolutely, absolutely, yeah, And I remember you talking about that. We came on the program on a regular basis back then and we were talking about that all the time. And look at what happened.
Speaker 3: Let me cut you off before we forget. You're talking about the pro MAGA people. How about your buddy Alex Jones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's amazing. He's cheering the police state out there that he did four documentries against the police state. Now he put up a thing. I talked about it this week, one hundred percent proof that the shooting was justified of Alex pretty and it's like, yeah, no, not at all. As a matter of fact, Robert Barnes just put a single comedy said the gun was already off of them by the time they shot him in the back on the ground. It's just that simple.
Speaker 3: That's the magahead, that's the brain dead. Oh he took me off the air too, you know that yeah, yeah, yeah, never told me why. I know why because I won't suck up to Trump. I wonder who paid them off? I want how much money maybe got from from a musk of somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, with all that trial, they really didn't get much attention. But he got nine million dollars in crypto bitcoin and just one transaction. What in the world is going on with this? He was on the stand, they said we just got eight million and goes, oh no, actually it was nine million that I got. It's like, who'd you get that from? Nobody ever asked where's he getting that kind of money from?
Speaker 3: And that's the difference between you and I and the trends journal. We put the facts down, Yeah, we only put facts, and then we give our analysis and our fourcass These are the facts which nobody. Again, the media is gone, it's dead. And again mox fan makes it a million percent clear what they put out there. And I want to thank you fair everything that you're doing, because there's there's hardly any of us left judging. Apolitano has a great article. It just came out again going after what Trump did with Ice, and there are very few outdated of doing.
Speaker 4: This Oh, it infuriates me. When I saw this stuff over the weekend, it bothered me so much. I mean, I've hardly done anything other than to talk about that this week because it is so fundamental. How are we going to live in a country like this? So the police can do whatever they wish? And we've been going down this path for a long time with the drug war and now the immigration war. And you look at this. The CIA is doing all the drug running that they're the biggest drug runners out there. So I said, whenever the government creates a problem and then offers you as a solution an authoritarian society, maybe you ought to suspect something that's going on here. That's h And that's exactly what we're seeing here with all this stuff here.
Speaker 3: This is an article of this week's Change Journal by Judge Arenapolitana. Are you ready for the headline? Yeah, American gestapo, American psycho.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And he ends it by saying, the shameless lie is contradicted by what we all can see, the same psychotic mentality that argued last year. It can execute people on the high seas without trial.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, exactly, what that.
Speaker 3: Might makes it right nialism into ours streets.
Speaker 4: And you haven't heard Stephen Miller say that. I mean, he said, you have to be able to hang out. If you want to have a country, you better have the military strength to fight everybody else off. That's the kind of world that he wants. There's a great meme that I've been putting up with this guy, Stephen Miller. They call him pee Wee German. They put him in a nazi enformat that describes him better than anything I've seen. Pee Wee German. That's yeah, exactly his idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he goes on to right. Of course, psycho paths have the upper hand. Watch out people of Iran. With the psychopaths of failing at home, they will bring us to war abroad, as you know. And it's what I've been saying. When all else fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. Yeah, foreign end domestic, I think, is what's happening here. You know, I read that quote about you know, watch your rhetoric and don't say this. So there's going to be consequences. And so we got both Bovine and this McLaughlin Tricia McLaughlin saying that, and she goes on to say, she says, Gerald, the men and women of ice or mothers and fathers and sons and daughters, and you know, they're just out there trying to help you and all this kind of stuff, so don't demonize them. I say, well, you look at make the same argument for the illegal aliens. I could say, well, they're just out there building homes and baking bread and all this other kind of stuff, and they are mothers and fathers and sons and daughters and all the rest of the stuff. Don't dehumanize them either. But the thing that consumed earns me. I'm much more worried about an illegal law enforcement organization than I am about illegal aliens. Even the criminal drug gangs that are out there don't have the kind of force multipliers that the federal government does. I think that is the most dangerous situation that we could be in, is to have a lawless, in your face federal government that says that they have absolute immunity to do whatever they wish. They can break into anybody's homes and you better not try to stop them or they'll just kill you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution it's God. And what she said, by the way, is perfect teacher kindergarten language, and that's what people are. Most of the people still is still in school. That's what she said, is like, you're talking to kindergarten students.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's right, that's right. Yeah, that's one of they've got the schools Basa Bay.
Speaker 3: Every day of school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I ran away from kindergarten at four and a half years old and across to Boston Post the Bronx, and that was the major artery back in the day before the highways, before New York and Boston. I got left back in the fifth grade. I barely got out of high school. I had nightmares about school up into my forties. I hated every day of it.
Speaker 4: I did too. Yeah, well, you know, it's kind of interesting. They said, well, we've had death threats against ice agents up eight percent. It's like, well, if you say that calling them gestapos or kidnappers is a death threat, you know, I don't know how you define death threat, but I looked. I did some research, Gerald and I tried to find out, you know, in terms of shootings, you know, what have they been doing in terms of shootings, and they of course don't like to keep records about themselves. They hate for people to know what they're doing. That's why they threaten and attack people who are filming them. That's why they wear masks. But if you dig around, you can find that the ACLU and some of these other people who have sued them over some of the more obvious ones. You can see that prior to Trump getting in, they were having about zero to five incidents a year, okay, most of them at the border, and now it has moved deep inside the country. And under Trump, they've had twenty eight shootings in the last year, eight of them fatal. That's what Trump is doing. They go from zero to five to twenty eight in one year, and eight of them fatal. That's the trend, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 3: It's okay, you know why Trump is a dictator?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not my language, his you ready.
Speaker 4: That's right. Sometimes New York Simes asked him if there were any limits to his global powers.
Speaker 3: Mister Trump said, yeah, there is one thing my own mind. It's the only thing that could me. I don't need international law. And then he came out before and he said that he was a dictator. Yeah, is that correct.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah. He puts up memes of himself.
Speaker 3: A here we go, here we go. He said, sometimes you need a dictator, and on that dictator Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. I saw a sign that you'll like the sign. Gerald. Somebody held this up and it was Foe f a u X dash King Foe King Trump and I thought, yeah, that's a that's a good way to put it. But that's what he sees himself. That's what he boasts about.
Speaker 3: Doing, calls himself a dictator.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: He says he doesn't need international law.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, he doesn't need domestic law either. He's going to do whatever he wishes.
Speaker 3: No again, again, it's right his words. He said sometimes you need a dictator, and that I'm a dictator.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, that's right. Absolutely. Well, you know, Gerald, we do have this Kent State thing working. I want to play that we as we go out. Like I said, I saw your cover for trans Journal this week, and it reminded me of that. I looked up. I looked up the recollection of Crosby, Stills and Nash talking about what caused them to write that song Ohio and so we've got that. I was going to play that instead of the outro here that we have, but say, as we finished the outro, going to play that for people, and I want people to listen to this and think about it. You know, we had Kent State that was a situation where you had a bunch of untrained military people which Trump wants to put out there. They're not trained for law enforcement, just like the ICE recruits that are out there and the Border patrol people that are out there. They haven't been given proper training, and so they go out and they give them live ammunition like they give these jahoos that are out there, and so they had they killed four people, shot another ten that were out there. And yet I would say that what we've got right now with Kent State two point zero is even worse because these are people who are coming into your home and they don't recognize any boundaries, any laws anywhere. This is premeditated. It's not something's done in the heat of the moment by some inexperienced, untrained soldiers from the National Guard. This is deliberate, it is calculated, it is premeditated. And that's what we've got here with Kent State two point zero. Thank you Jerald so much. And again, folks, Trendsjournal dot com, take a look at the sample of this there. It's amazing how much stuff Gerald covers and it's relevant, it's not fluff. And you can use the code night to save ten percent. Thank you so much, Cheryl, appreciate what you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thanksfu all that you do are just great being along with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We heard about it on the radio. We didn't believe it. And Neil and I were out driving around in one of his woodies and we went over to this friend's house. Friend came back from the store with the agazine with the girl kneeling over the dead kid, and I Washington. It hit Neil. He opened the magazine and looked at this thing. Hit him in the heart and uh and I washed him right Ohio, right there. And I remember calling Nash and saying, Hey, get a studio right now. Med a studio right now.
Speaker 2: Crosby telling me that he saw Neil's face, He saw Neil go off into the woods. Neil came back an hour later and played in Ohio. Crosby called me and Stephen. We were in Los Angeles at the time. He said Neil's written his song, You're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 4: We've got to get in the studio right away.
Speaker 2: Steven and I put the record plant here in Hollywood. Neil and David came down. We went into the studio. We cut Ohio, We cut the B side, find the Cost of Freedom. Armin Ertigan, who was the president of atlant Together that time, was at the session. We gave him the master. He took it back to New York. That single was out on the street in ten days. We killed our own single.
Speaker 3: Of Teacher Children, which was my song, and.
Speaker 1: We didn't care.
Speaker 3: We didn't care about any of those rules.
Speaker 2: We didn't care about the record company saying, listen, you don't want to do this. Let Teacher Children get up there, do its thing, and then, you know, a couple of months later, bring it out. What we wanted to do was bring it out instantly. Now we were angry. Now the kids were angry. Now we wanted to speak and scream about this. Now we wanted to put that record out on top of our of the record, and we killed its stone dead, and we didn't care.
Speaker 1: Cover was picture of the consults were with four bullet holes, and we got it out right away, got again?
Speaker 4: So is that going us down? SG? One of you down that?
Speaker 1: And I'm screaming for and why the end? I'm damn Marr too,