Speaker 1: This was very sad, and I want to move on from a.
Speaker 2: Very sad like Katie and Matt. All right, Matt brings up his call log and did you catch that he called her producers? Got this the Spicy As. I put my wife's name in my phone in perpetuity upon meeting her. I suspect the spicy As is the name that he named her on their first aid and he never changed it. Wow, that's what he thought about her. Huh m hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your wife's name, Cherie? Sure? Yea in your phone?
Speaker 2: Oh but I would come up with names for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, Hey, it's bad TV. I'm dylling that.
Speaker 1: Great to be here, Great to be here. Kay is joining us today as well? Oh this we were?
Speaker 2: Where's Ruby?
Speaker 1: Ruby is living her life right now? Okay, I know she's She's a fixture of the show and people miss her none more than Patty. Patty is sick of doing this show with just me.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true at all. It is no, it is you know, I'm sick of I'm sick of little batties or little Patty's chiming in getting out of not on line?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's well? Uh? There was some disputes over who came up with fatty photos a genius uh scale for rating the episode, uh huh. And because we didn't give this particular battie some credit, they're mouthing off mouth and off.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, was really stuck in your craw because we've we discussed.
Speaker 2: I think she's in a sense. A deleted comment had said, if my name was Floppy Tits, would you ignow? You know, because she clearly knows.
Speaker 1: That we we love garbage.
Speaker 2: We love garbage dick.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we love garbage hits. Obviously, garbage Tits is quite a memorable name, right, But also more memorable about garbage Tits is the social commentary, right, So garbage Hits, paired with the cutting insight of the landscape of reality television is what garbage Tits is remembered for.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna say, Dell and I want to teach this little batty a lesson. It really is in the name. If you have something that kind.
Speaker 1: Of sticks out, Yeah, you can call yourself kangaroo dick.
Speaker 2: We'll remember that's right, and whenever you chime in, well probably it will get our attention. Right, your name is Nicole Finn. Now, Nicole, I love you. You've been with us a very long time. Yeah, you have a lot to say.
Speaker 1: Call yourself Kangaroo Dick.
Speaker 2: Change your Patreon name to Kangaroo Dick and no kangaro balls.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And that was an arbitrary and needless.
Speaker 2: You know, some may say right, but others may disgree.
Speaker 1: We feel like there's cut for no reason.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, Nicole? Or was it Nicole? I guess I can screenshot that she recommended that in the future too. Thanks for the.
Speaker 1: All right, enough with the Inside Baseball. We love our fans. Our fans are the reason that we can do it. Also the advertisers, Thank you, Tobaya and Rula. Coming up, so listen, we have the Real Housewives of Orange County. As I've said many times before, this is a game of clue that is too confusing for me to play. It seems as though this episode we are going to be thrown further into confusion and chaos. Is Katie a sketchy bitch? Answer? Yes? But is Gretchen the sketchiest bitch is slayed an even sketchier then the sketchiest bitch just don't know where I am.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned because you're being pulled into this web of lies created by Katie and her pathetic accomplice Matt. Yeah yeah, he is such a no nutted, spineless turd. They must have money problems and they are banking on her making money with this show, because there's no reason why a gray haired, double chin, little no nutted turd should be creating a scene like that on this show get off TV.
Speaker 1: He is a sassy little golf guy. But I do feel a little bit like Robert Redford and all is lost, you know. I just I'm just out here and I got.
Speaker 2: Reading a fucking book, watching your boat fall apart, trying to put it together with some lacca.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't have enough laca to get this thing ashore.
Speaker 2: What was the point of that goddamn movie, hey, dude, To.
Speaker 1: Just show the indelible narrative ture of the human spirit.
Speaker 2: Does he die or does he not die?
Speaker 1: Filmmaker? That was the other point of the ending, Like I would like to have a metaphor at the end.
Speaker 2: I hated that movie. I only watched it because I was bored flying back from Thailand. It was one of six movies I watched.
Speaker 1: What were the other ones? Oh? God, Prometheus?
Speaker 2: No, No, that was twenty twelve. Dude, I love that movie. I could watch that. I could watch that every day so much.
Speaker 1: I love that movie. That is so dumb.
Speaker 2: You know, Kalin's dad was an alien's was he the best one? And then they killed him at the beginning of Aliens three? Your dad got paid though, for that? Right?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: How did he die in Aliens three?
Speaker 4: The ship crashes and it's just I don't know, he just dies in his cryo chamber.
Speaker 1: Like that can happen? Yeah, they did.
Speaker 4: I think a beam like impales him through his cryo chamber.
Speaker 1: That can happen.
Speaker 2: David Fincher, he had just come off directing a Madonna video, so a huge studio decided.
Speaker 1: David Fincher did three. No.
Speaker 2: It was a metaphor for AIDS.
Speaker 1: Oh well, AIDS was a big time I was a big time thing. Yeah, and it wasn't just passed through but fucking that's right.
Speaker 2: We learned it was also through just regular sex.
Speaker 1: You know. A mainstay in the AIDS epidemic was dak Due and Dany. She very controversial character, as was aids.
Speaker 2: So I guess they made a movie about it called Dallas Buyers Club.
Speaker 1: Dude, I thought Matthew McConaughey was fantastic. That's why Founci Kaylin House the show going. That's great.
Speaker 2: Do you watch this show with your wife?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when she's watching it, I kind of look over a little bit. Come on my phone at the same time. So what are you doing on your phone?
Speaker 1: Twitter?
Speaker 4: Born Reddit mostly Reddit, go into the fantasy football sub redditson just research, just dive.
Speaker 2: I'm such a workaholic. When my wife's watching something I don't want to watch, I start putting together a PMC episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have downtime, not a lot. You have some downtime. Okay, how do you not have downtime? You don't raise your children?
Speaker 2: I do know, I do. Pete has left us.
Speaker 1: You killed her for wanting to leave me. You bought a house, all right, Pete is a perfect human. These women are not. Let's get into our tits right now.
Speaker 2: Are fatty photos?
Speaker 1: How many fatty photos would you give? It?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You're you are correct in saying the producers or the editors are trying to create some kind of like is Katie as sketchy b or was Gretchen lying a little bit? I mean, I'm sorry Katie coming with a Malila Manila folder with photos of a website of lie detector people that also offer their services to do reality team.
Speaker 1: Hey, Katie, just bring your phone. What are you in the firm? Just bring your phone, you melodramatic lunatic.
Speaker 2: This show needs Katie because we need sketchy people. Absolutely, we could probably get rid of Meatball and Emily and keep Katie.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but U Meatball's the the silver lining of the show. We Meatball is there, Meatball's having dare I'd say a meat ballissance this season.
Speaker 2: A meat Balissance. Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is really.
Speaker 2: I like the episode because I hate Matt so much, and I'm not referring to Meatball's ex husband. I am referring to Katie's cock pussy Hudson fatty photos.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, let's get into the episode. I give it three fatty photos. Last wee left off, Katie was fake quitting the show because she's a sketchy bitch. And now polygraph tests are there. They're pessimistic in qord or whatever the word is, So I don't even think that this is the best example of Katie being a sketchy bee, But she is.
Speaker 2: A sketchy bee. Okay. It is actually a great example of this because Katie being caught lying like a true sociopath. Rather than go all right, I lied, She's like, I'm gonna fucking double down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna print, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to my printer. I'm gonna print something.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to the website because they did have one little thing, Uh, if you'd like to reach out to us for filming purposes, right, So, clearly look at this.
Speaker 1: They have a contact page. What kind of reputable person has a contact page? These are frauds. They're frauds. So the cadre of women from the County of Orange aren't sure what to do, but we kick things off at another cosmetic wellness racket, Assandra MD. This is a place where women go to have testoster and shut in their ass.
Speaker 2: That's right. And for what reason, Dylan to increase sex drive? Yes to the point where your Kouchi muchI can rip someone's wang off.
Speaker 1: You gotta laugh out of Kalin.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Really enjoyed the sex, except the part where you ripped my fucking dick off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, hurt again with the Jumaji flower. It's weird that you would go through this whole rigamarole. It's quite a it was quite a large needle. It was kind of like the needle you would use to put a horse down. But to go through all of that just to have Shane put a lean cuisine on your lower back and fuck you while you're watching Forensic Files.
Speaker 2: With a helmet of the Raiders of All Helmets. Yeah, by the way, we're doing. Emily can't keep her fucking story straight. Later on the episode, when she's talking about poor Luke, she's like.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Shane and I I think we're gonna get divorced. We're basically not on the same page. I mean where we were essentially roommates trying to deal with this.
Speaker 1: It was a very real conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, well maybe it was real. You're always talking about how he likes to hit you in the can like that is you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know how those do have anything to do with it. No, Yeah, and she's told him so many times the lean cuisine is too hot, and he's like, well it's Thanksgiving plan its turcane apple. S Again, that has nothing to do with how odd it is. So anyways, yeah, it looks like she got a tattoo removed. Yeah, yeah, okay, So Emily gets them the shots in her ass, not her asshole, but her ass, and we ask the question, does Emily need extra Oh, I didn't think I wanted to say that.
Speaker 2: I feel that way a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think I wanted to say that. Okay, So Emily's zick Kile's and then I think says Katie should be gone from the group. Recollects a hug from Tamra. Gretchen is Gretchen and her I guess mended things.
Speaker 2: Well temporarily, but she officially wants to pull out the peace pipe and ye men, these broken fences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these women could do with a little pot Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet Tamrat smokes.
Speaker 1: I think she takes two milligram gummies and pretends like she's a pothead bitch, bitch. Okay, all right, So Gretchen is cautiously optimistic that the hug that she gave Tamar, that Tamar gave her was real, but isn't sure if she can trust it. A. That's like Vegas offering you a tell room, what is wrong with you? Of course it wasn't real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially you watched the next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, screaming uh Assandra heads in. He is the testosterone d Gretchen pulls her whole ass out and we get a big needle that sinks right into the flesh, the meaty, meaty flesh of the the butts. Okay, so we need to get to what we need to get to the Oslo cafe.
Speaker 2: All right, This is coffee shop with Katie and Jen.
Speaker 1: With Jen and Katie. Katie has brought a Manila envelope and is at the ready for a presentation of hard evidence. That's right.
Speaker 2: She wants to believe in Katie because she's uh, she puts so much into this relationship.
Speaker 1: M m. Now Katie knows the truth, and the truth of the matter is is that Katie was set up by paid actors. These are not people that are reputable detector lie detector people. These are not reputable lie detective people. Okay, and later, let me get your take on how ridiculous, like actually, how ridiculously stupid was this moment.
Speaker 2: Uh, when you're a sociopath, you will just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks, and some people fall for it. I do want to say this about the light detector people, because if we're keeping like a record here, Heather to Brow was caught lying about the paparazzi thing her and that husband of hers. He'll fucking show up to cameras and a He'll show up to anything and a catering table if they're there, he'll And also Tamra got called out for her bullshit autism diagnosis. So I believe these light detector people, Okay, although the one thing that is confusing is that Gretchen did in fact tell tam Rat and New Orleans that she did go to the hospital, yet she passed when that question was asked of her, did she go to the hospital?
Speaker 1: You know, you brought up the autism spectrum, and you know we've had a discussion. We're not going to say the a word derogatory.
Speaker 2: Is that a bad word?
Speaker 1: Well, saying things like I, oh my gosh, I put the milk in the cup cover the other day, I'm so autistic. You know you can't say that right And you definitely can't say the R word anymore, not on this podcast. But I'm in one of the studios I work in. It's filled with East Coasters, and we just hired this very sensitive young boy to to switch and do a lot of stuff at the company. And he he's a very sensitive young boy. And these people keep coming into the studio and drop it.
Speaker 2: They keep saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes good? Can we not? And I was like, buddy, I'm gonna try, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think welcome to the real world sign.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could protect you from this. So anyways, that was quite a divergence that will probably probably okay, I'll.
Speaker 2: Keep it in Okay.
Speaker 1: So Jen brings up the fact that Katie is constantly saying things like I was recording Shannon because she was threatening to kill Archie. And Jen heard the whole thing, and Jen's like, what are you talking about, your sketchy bitch? Why do you keep saying that?
Speaker 2: I yeah, being pulled into someone else's bullshit that can get old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's absolutely insane. So we get to meet Ball and BRIT's house, and well, Jen and Katie end things in a very we don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she says that Katie, you should go, and when it's a public restaurant, anybody can ask anybody to.
Speaker 1: That's such a good point though, because I was thinking about, like, if you're trying to resolve conflict with someone and it has not been resolved and they're just like, well, I think we should go, Like what do you do with that?
Speaker 2: Heather to bro famously and I'm no fan of Kelly Dodd. They were at a restaurant and I think Kelly Dodd called her a cunt and she said you need to go, and she said, you don't own this place.
Speaker 1: Kelly Dodd is a crocodile that you cannot wrangle. Now, she's she's a a bigoted lunatic. But I would welcome her onto the show in a heartbeat, of course. Yeah absolutely, I mean Bravo, like are you are you not trying to get the Fox News crowd in at all?
Speaker 2: Like no, come on, Kelly Dodd, Well we have money too, a.
Speaker 1: Whole new market place. So I mean, get her on the show. Let's get to meet Britt's house.
Speaker 2: Brit where you been all my life? You need to be a housewife. This would be an interesting dynamic.
Speaker 1: I love her jeans. I love how her jeans are kind of jeans but also look like they should be thrown away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a hacky bit from a stand up comedian at the comedy start. Yeah yeah, imagine bringing these ripped jeans and showing someone in the nineteen forties here. Yeah, hey, here's your new pair of jeans. Oh it ripped there.
Speaker 1: But those are not befitting a man of my stature.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're hot. They're very fashionable. Don't you like looking at people's knees.
Speaker 1: No, sir. In fact, I only wear tweed, you know, because that's all Americans spoke like British people.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they came for it. They probably still had a little bit of it left, you know, yeah, maybe a little bit. I thought the jeans were saxy. To be fair, I wish I still had a little bit of British and my boys. You know what style went out? Dell that I can I guess? Please?
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, I don't have any guesses.
Speaker 2: Women started wearing pants where the slits were on the side and legs on the sides.
Speaker 1: H Are you talking about long spoy spas?
Speaker 2: What's it all we're talking about? Like posts, no talking about like twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, do you know what he's talking about?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, girls would have slits on their jeans. So you got to see like the side part, which is a very attractive part of women's anatomy.
Speaker 1: Okay, breathy. Yeah, So we get to Meetball, Meetbaul, whose ex husband Map he almost.
Speaker 2: Got taken out by the Big One God, but he's alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was thinking, God is so overpowered. God is so OPI like, come on, dude or madam?
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so he was thrust he had a heart attack thrust upon him and deal with that. He almost perished. And the two of them, these two ex wives of this man are.
Speaker 2: Once currently married to him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so Britt is currently married to him. I think, so get in the comments, let us know why is and again getting the comments, let us know if you can't eliminate this for me, why is Gina so good with this guy? He broke into her house and like, I wasn't the weren't the police called on this guy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Has that really by gones be bygones with this guy?
Speaker 2: He didn't even show up like the first two seasons she was on the show. But I have to say this, Uh, this caught my attention. Britt explained when Matt was having the big heart attack, he was like, I'm not going to the hospital, and she made him get in the car and go to the hospital. Twenty eighteen, I'm at Gary, producer Gary from The Corolla Show's wedding. Galen's there. I'm having a great time. I get drunk. I wake up the next day in my fucking hotel room. Phone rings. It's Jimmy Dell, my stepdad. Hey, Jimmy Dell's going, Oh, yeah, oh your mother? Your mother? Is she dead? Jimmy, is she dead?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Your mother? He's crying, he's so upset. Is she dead? No, she's alive. What the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: She's still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom's still alive. She would not go to the hospital. She was having a full on heart attack. He made her get in the fucking car. She could have died.
Speaker 1: So listen to anybody who is having a heart attack and feeling a little stubborn while you're listening, drop the shit. Okay, you're having a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Right now, go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: The hospital. Leave the podcast on but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave it playing. We get paid by the minute you listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and while you're having a heart attack and listening to the show, maybe think about possibly calming down a little bit. Oh yeah, maybe you're so stressed. That's why it's happening, and a little sponsor called Via can really help you out. Okay, I love VIA.
Speaker 2: Me too, Dell.
Speaker 1: You love popping a little gummy on a buzzball Friday, getting crossed up and ready for a little TV.
Speaker 2: I like having a good time.
Speaker 1: There is nothing better than the relaxing co vibes that VIA brings you. Okay, if you haven't tried them yet, you're seriously missing out. Whether you need to unwind, refocus, or boost your mood. VIA is here to enhance your every day and night. I take this stuff to sleep. I'm out. You know, we're so busy that oftentimes we require espressos or coffee or caffeine in some form at a later hour, perhaps two three o'clock in the afternoon. And when you get to midnight, you need to go to bed. That's rights will help you out. You'll get sleep, You bet'll sleep. You'll have a listen to this, you have Bettal will libido.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's worked for me.
Speaker 1: You have better focus, recovery, and really laxation. Via has a tailored solution just for you. Unlock the power of nature with VIA's organic hemp vegan hemp extracts. Okay, so if you're twenty one and over, treat yourself to fifteen percent off and get a free gift with your first order using our exclusive code bad TV at via hemp dot com. Plus enjoy free shipping on orders over one hundred dollars. And you're gonna want to get more than one hundred dollars because what is one hundred dollars now.
Speaker 2: Today won't get you very far in this world.
Speaker 1: We'll get you very far in this world. I mean you can us with Viya with Via I think you can go to via hemp dot com. That's v I I a h g mp dot com, use promo code bad TV, get fifteen percent off, or you could get like three eggs at a grocery stock.
Speaker 2: It's like no, no, you sign up for Viya, You go over to our Patreon and then you just press keep pressing play and get really high. Have a day, have a day with yourself, or.
Speaker 1: Or buy or buy three eggs. It's like so stupid. Listen, if the price of eggs is too much for you to deal with, if the stresses of life are too much for you to deal with, then considered using Rula. All right, Rula is.
Speaker 2: It helped me dout?
Speaker 1: It genuinely has helped pat in such a massive way. Okay, with Rula, you can find the right therapist for you. All right. Ruler partners with a network of over fifteen thousand therapists. I mean, I didn't think there were many that many therapists. I didn't know there were that many people.
Speaker 2: Me neither. I only had to go through two people till I found the right one that yeah, worked for me.
Speaker 1: And it's easy. If you don't have the right person, you just go listen, this is not the right fit, and they go four nine hundred and ninety nine more to go.
Speaker 2: I'd even tell them that I just found a new one. Yeah, you don't have to have that uncomfortable conversation like you would if you had to show up someone's office and deal with accounting. This this like streamlines all of it dead.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. In network covered care for me, most major insurances you can pay as little as fifteen dollars a session. There's true end end care. RULA is committed to supporting you and staying with you every step of the way on your mental health journey, from finding the right therapist to helping your schedule appointments and monitoring your progress. RULA is there to help. Thousands have already trusted RULA to support them on their journey toward improve mental health and overall well being. Head on over to rula dot com slash bad tv to get started today. After you sign up, they'll ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that our show sent you. Okay, go to rula dot com slash bad tv and take the first step towards better mental health today. You deserve quality care from someone who cares. All Right, ladies, let's get back to you Pat. What happens next in the television show.
Speaker 2: Well, both are thankful that Matt's alive because and they're happy to have found each other, you know, because this is you know, Matt's new girlfriend and Gina slash meetball. She realizes that at this very moment, she's upset the Travis's wife is such a bitch.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you know. Yeah, Travis's wife.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't go on camera either. I'd love to see her.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you're not gonna go on camera, I mean, can somebody. I'm not saying chap equitaka this person, but like i'll, you know, maybe all right, let's get to lunch.
Speaker 2: Do you represented uh? Jfk uh?
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 2: Teddy? Tfk Teddy? It was that lawyer man, the one that everyone hates.
Speaker 1: Now Johnny Cochran.
Speaker 2: No, no, he's dead.
Speaker 1: Oh not the poet Allen Ginsburg with the crooked pedophile.
Speaker 2: That's all right? He represented him a young witz. Wow, he's lived a long time.
Speaker 1: Hello, I've come to sk you about your stance on Palestine.
Speaker 2: I he will defend any How do you explain to get this guy out of uh rolling a car off a bridge into a body of water, leaving the scene for twenty four hours and then showing up and going a yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, he's the best dude. How dare you bring up my acquaintance with Jeffrey Epstein? I can only assume that you're an anti semi represented him?
Speaker 2: All right? What do we do? All right?
Speaker 1: What do we do it?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Let's get to lunch with Heather Debro and Tamar these two fucking demons. Uh, Tamar couldn't sleep because of the adrenaline, but Jen sits down. Oh oh my god, Heather Debro mixing it up with a working class. Have you ever said no, don't get that to someone?
Speaker 2: Well, I love Heather to borrow. Actually I hate her. When Jen h shares the evidence you know that Katie had displayed for HD quickly squashes the accusation by mentioning that her husband is also a fame whorn. That was.
Speaker 1: She doesn't she actually doesn't say that at all. Yeah, she says that her husband is a doctor on television.
Speaker 2: A doctor and also on television.
Speaker 1: Which doesn't mean that he is not a doctor, which is Katie's entire problem trying to find you know. Uh, okay, so the Power Rangers are on TV. That doesn't mean that they're not Power Rangers. Okay, Fuck, good point. This doesn't make any goddamn fucking sense.
Speaker 2: Well, Tam and Jen discuss that.
Speaker 1: Was that a good analogy?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not one of your best?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Fuck? That's okay? All right, all right, Well, Tam Ratt and.
Speaker 1: J Me try another one. Okay, just because Tom Hanks played Sully Sullenberger doesn't mean that Sully Sullenberger didn't fly that plane upside down and crash it right into the Hudson.
Speaker 2: Right freeze the charm.
Speaker 1: I can't think of another one, all right, all right, Just because Roseanne Barr got hit by a car doesn't mean she's not crazy.
Speaker 2: How damage was the car?
Speaker 1: That's funny? No, actually she was very damaged and you can tell. Okay, now Roseanne's funny.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's great.
Speaker 1: She talks about Maricopa County so much. And listen, you know people, it's it's an interesting top. Okay, what do we do?
Speaker 2: I don't know it?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll take all the blame, all right, tam raw Thing, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Tam Ranton? This is why we need Ruby. She would set us straight. She shut up. I miss her.
Speaker 1: She'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, tam Arranton. Jen discussed the past and Tamrat apologizes and the therapy is helping. Jen reminds her it's not really help because the patterns continue, and Jen says, but she wants to move forward. That's very sweet of Jen. Jen is my favorite person on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jen is dangerously unprepared for just life in general. But she's a sweetheart and Tamra is not. Tamara apologizes to Jen and says, you know, I'm sorry. You know when I act like a vile cunt to you, it's just the little girl in me coming out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's her.
Speaker 1: What what does that mean? Right though? How does that? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not ageis here, tam Ratt. You got fifteen years left to live. I mean, there's not a lot of room to grow here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I guess, but she's going to live for a while. She's going to be pickled. I love her too. She's such a fucking booze bag.
Speaker 3: You know what, Maybe let's go let's do.
Speaker 1: A shardenay, Now, do a diet coke.
Speaker 2: H all right, let's get to that gift shopfly a meatball. Emily shares that Jen said that Katie is asserting that she was set up. Meanwhile, Luke calls because he wants to walk the dog, and Emily gets upset because it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I know, but that call was actually really, really sad, and I know that we've been joking about the arfit and stuff. But it does seem like Lucas is going through something and.
Speaker 2: My daughter talks like a baby.
Speaker 1: Your daughter is five, Oh how old is Luke older?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think regardless when you hear him on the phone, it does seem like something might be going on. It's very, very stressful as a parent. You loving something that much is actually quite terrifying, And I gotta tell you, with my neurosis, I'm not equipped to deal with it. So Emily seems like she's struggling and Shane and her are going through a pretty real thing actually where there's I mean, it was honestly, like too yucky for me to even think about the it's it was. It was such a tangible thing that she describes her and her husband as two people who are not really married. They're just in the same house navigating these kids.
Speaker 2: And it's like, fuckmate, I've never had a roommate that wants to hit me from buying Doggie style while I wear a Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: For Paul helmet.
Speaker 2: You know, mm hmmm, it'd be weird.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine her generosity? I mean, he's just like he's fucking singing her back with his fucking lava loads and she's seen him fail the bar so many times. More times she's still fucking gives it up to him. I know we talk a lot of shit on Emily, but she's a she's a sturdy bitch, She's a joke.
Speaker 2: I do want to say this to her. I don't know if she listens to the show. There is so much government assistance for kids that are on the spectrum. You just call them, they will send two people out that will be at your house all day long helping you. Really, yes, we have a neighbor, and yeah.
Speaker 1: California sucks, but it's does some good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does, it does.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine if this happens in fucking Louisiana. I mean, what the fuck is Emily going to do.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say, guam, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But in Louisiana, you know, you'll call for one one or whatever it is, and they'll come fucking take him and throw them in the back of it. You're like, whoa, whoa, Well, I thought you wanted us to get rid of him. This is the throw your child in the Mississippi program, you know. Uh, But man, do they have a lot of good culture down there. Okay, So anyways, this was very sad, and I want to move on from.
Speaker 2: Very sad, like Katie and Matt. All right, Matt brings up his call log and did you catch that he called her? Yes, producers got this, the spicy ation. I put my wife's name in my phone in perpetuity upon meeting her. I suspect the spicy as is the name that he named her on their first date and he never changed it. Wow, that's what he thought about her.
Speaker 1: Huh m hm. So spicy is a euphe poorish right?
Speaker 2: And uh?
Speaker 1: Or just me mean yeah, okay, what's your wife's name.
Speaker 2: Cherie Suri?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No in your phone?
Speaker 2: Oh CHERI. But I would come up with names for good yeah no, no, no, but I would name girls that I was dating at the time, like yeah hot, just hot. Or I named the place where I met her.
Speaker 1: At so I can remember, Yeah you're a pig. Yeah yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt brings up the.
Speaker 1: The Roosevelt Spicy Asian.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'd have to put in the time or the day, like Monday. So much of a male whore? Yeah yeah, yeah, right. Matt brings up a call logue in the duration of the calls, and he uses that as evidence for clearly what that Slade was lying.
Speaker 1: I know we have a job to do, but imagine a documentary on the fraud, the governmental fraud that went into the Mississippi Brett Fahr volleyball team gymnasium, right, and there are just people breaking down documents and stuff, and you're like, oh, fucking hang on a second, who gives them? Who gives a shit about this? It's amazing, though, that there are such clean records kept by all this, all these people about this stuff. You know. So the gossipy little golf guy, I don't think there's any better a gossipy little scribe than him. I mean he he has all of this stuff ready.
Speaker 2: To go till dill dild We have technology at our hands. Why not record Slate? Pick up the phone, record him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did that. Actually I recorded an Indian the other day that called me an Indian, Yes, who called me? And I'm using that properly. Uh. He was a filthy fucking criminal, okay from India. Right. He wasn't a Native American, but he called me and he said, I'm not going to do the voice but he said that he has a brace and knee brace for me because according to my medical records, I have bad knees. And it was very confusing. I was like, I'm Brian, is your name Brian. I'm trying to find out how this scam works? And I looked it up and it's essentially, you say yes to the brace. They say that it's free from health insurance. And I could tell that it was a scammy and we'll get back to the show. And I'm sorry, but I could tell that it was a because he said that he was calling from CBS to give me a knee brace, which just doesn't make any sense. So he calls me and I'm not going to do the voice, but he says that he has a knee brace for me, and naturally, I said what, because I just couldn't understand.
Speaker 2: Did you fill out a form? How did he get triggered for this little?
Speaker 1: Uh? Not sure?
Speaker 2: Dam not sure?
Speaker 1: But he said, I'm calling from CVS, and I said what CVS? And he said that he was in Northern California, as CVS in Northern California was calling me four hundred and fifty miles away, uh, to offer me a free knee brace. Now what what happens is the elderly will say yes because they have bad knees. It's actually a pretty good bath, right you.
Speaker 3: How did you end up on.
Speaker 2: A lead list? I got it. It's called leads. They get like three hundred thousand leads.
Speaker 1: So what happens is you say yes to it, the mail the brace arrives, and then they just start calling you and hounding you and sending money requests and they you have to pay for this shift, to pay for this shift, to pay for bankruptcy, we're going to we're going to send you to collections if you don't pay for this, And it's two hundred and eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: And seems like there's easier ways to make money.
Speaker 1: It's amazing to me how much time and energy criminals put into their rackets. But anyways, I apologize averages. Yes, sorry if you've been if you've been attemptedly scammed by that, can the comments let us know. So this is basically the whole the whole drama, which is Gretchen told Katie and Jen and Ryan and golf Guy that she did go to the hospital. Now she's backtracking fifteen years ago, fifteen years ago she might have been roof. So Slade, upon hearing that, tells Katie and Jen that they need to quiet their mouths about that, and that Gretchen is going to deny that, okay, and then he tries to per Matt per Matt. He tries to Frank Underwood this whole thing and try to get everybody on the same page, and it doesn't work because Katie is a sketchy be and she's thirsty for camera time we go through I'm not sure if it's here where we go through the montage of Slade's disgusting behavior on the show.
Speaker 2: He is disgusting, But I find it interesting because this does happen in couple's lives, where Matt and Katie sit down on the couch and they talk about the two losers that they've been hanging out with in their habits. Slade apparently thinks he created real housewives. Yes, all, he talks about his housewives, and so does she.
Speaker 1: There's so nothing nothing hits harder than a condescending Andy cohenburn It's just so palpable.
Speaker 2: He burned him.
Speaker 1: He burned him so bad. He goes, you know, well, I decided to not come back to Housewives.
Speaker 2: Well, actually Slade when Joe wasn't returning, that would eliminate you because it's called the Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah right, and Andy Cohin's like okay, and inside he's like, oh my god, you're fucking unbelievably stupid. Huh. But the most disgusting thing was Slayed at an open mic.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember this real time when he thought this was going to be a quizzer.
Speaker 1: I know that this was like back in the day, but was that as repulsive back.
Speaker 2: Then as it was twenty twelve, So he'd been off the show for probably two years.
Speaker 1: So he's he's at I don't know fucking he was.
Speaker 2: At the place we played. I think he was at like Librea.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Brea Improvers h and he pulls up a picture of Tamra and slightly over talk about you know, our rating system's former fatty photos. He pulls up a photo of Tamra and then just beckons the crowd to laugh at what a fat pick. I mean, this guy is a vile, vile guy. Anyways, we move on. I don't know where Katie and Matt's stand, but they're not invited to the beach Day.
Speaker 2: No, Jen, that's how you get someone off a show.
Speaker 1: As we've learned, you ice them, You ice them, you put them on ice. She has excluded Katie from the beach Day. She's also excluded books while raising her children. And Joe arrives brought by Tamra, who you know, aggression was optimistic about. But it seems as though she's throwing Joe in her face once again. Now we play volleyball Team Grayson and Team Dawson. Shannon plays, but she more just eats cheese and falls.
Speaker 2: I have to say this about Shannon Badoor this season. Uh huh. She is really in the background.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this goes for her.
Speaker 1: I think this season it looks like it's ramping up to a pretty crazy place. Yeah yeah, Shannon Badoor, I think is going to put the cheese down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you think so. Yeah, we'll see. I think the cast needs to shake up. I think we need to add two more people, even if we don't get rid of anybody like, add two more people to the mix.
Speaker 1: That's all they should ever do. They should have kept the original cast of all of the housewives and just attitude.
Speaker 2: To grow yeah, but before you know it, then it's like, well, what was that horrible vampire show? And the True Blood? They never got rid of anybody, They just kept adding people.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a horrible show though the first three.
Speaker 2: Seasons were amazing, the last six were fucking horrible. They wouldn't kill anybody.
Speaker 1: That brother, what a body on that guy?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Blonde guy?
Speaker 2: Oh, the blonde guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was handsome, com gutters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was in the Northerner with Nicole Kidman. Okay, you know what I'm talking about, the one where he's like the Norman. That's him.
Speaker 1: He looks completely different except for that that's Alex Alexander cars Card. Okay, he's not the main guy. He's just kind of.
Speaker 2: The other guy married his cast member.
Speaker 1: All right, well I've did I've derailed this numerous Let's end sorry, let's end this. Okay, So we get an update on the kids. Heather Debra's child.
Speaker 2: Brag time, brag time alert, brag time.
Speaker 1: Hey if you you know what if your kid got into Yale Heather bro shut up?
Speaker 2: Hey her daughter, well, well she was. First off, she starts it, she h, she buries Alashi goes you know, Cataline and my daughter she is accepted in every university in the Western hemisphere. Yeah, she's going to Yale.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Tama chimes and says, because she wanted to elevate her daughter's accomplishments, She's like, uh, Daria has a boyfriend. Yeah, thank you, White trash.
Speaker 1: And then sit back. Shannon goes, O, my daughter actually broke up with her bullet free she jumped. Yeah, that's okay, all right, drewpy Dog, get the funk out of here.
Speaker 2: And Emily shares and then this goes down like, ah, it was a good Friday, So everybody be thankful for it being a good Friday. Emily, Shane's dad isn't dead. That's great. Yeah, Joe is gonna start having a baby working.
Speaker 1: On thinking about how wow, wow, yeah, good Friday. When when does it like does it get to some somebody and they go, I'm confused about what to eat for dinner tonight? Like where do we I?
Speaker 2: Uh, I just took a ship? Wow? Good yeah? Good solid movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, I mean listen, they're rarer and rarer these days. So Gretchen and Tamera h have a little koorum together, right, yeah, And and take it away. I mean break it down for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay. So uh, Tamara and Gretchen go at it, and Gretchen is still denying that she had said that she went to the hospital. The next parting, Yeah, unfortunately for her, we have tape of it. It was in New Orleans, she was in the backseat. We can run it over and over with.
Speaker 1: The person that she's telling that she did. She didn't do it. So I love Tamra. Tamra's allegiance is to nothing. I mean, she doesn't have it to herself.
Speaker 2: So she's just kind of the show actually should be on her tombstone when she dies. She did this all for Brava.
Speaker 1: Right, She's a whirling dervish. She absolutely despises Katie. But now is Quasi defending Katie so that she can cast aside Gretchen's shiney veneer, her eight layers of makeup, which Tamara is absolutely sick of.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So they discuss why is Joe here? Great question I bring out.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, I didn't think that is that weird. I didn't think that would bother you. Oh yeah, no, it's just a guy. My husband used to fuck.
Speaker 2: So they have a horrible off, which is which one of the two did the most horrible things to each other. So uh, for Tamarrat and Gretchen, they discuss why is Joe here? Why bring up the fact that Gretchen cheated on Jeff who is dying of lung cancer. He died like six months later, and then also Shane, uh, Shane is a deadbeat dad. Oh yeah yeah. And then Gretchen said, Slade called oh, I'm sorry. Tamarrat said Slade called her fat. Gretchen called Eddie gay, and then she also reached out to her daughter on social media, so they both did horrible which she didn't.
Speaker 1: She just commented on a post, which is not reaching out to it.
Speaker 2: But she said, because you've been going through so much like I did with your mother. Yeah yeah, yeah, tit for tat little thing. And then meanwhile Shannon Bodoor struggles about eating cheese. Oh and her friend with friendship with Tamrat. And then tam Rat apologize and reminds her that she also apologized back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that wraps up a fan favorite segment, reading straight from the notes.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, sorry, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, we slip into that sometimes. You know, you don't really remember, you don't really remember what you watch, so you go, I got it ripped down here, let's see if we can find it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make sure I was accurate. But then tam Rat rabs and lunges Gretchen, She's done this move multiple times. Yeah, but she gets very intense and earnest, and it fools the other person into believing that this is a breakthrough moment, where in fact it is not. Tam is a soulless narcissist. You know where.
Speaker 1: I think she gets this move from Tom Cruise, gets his calming wristshold from David Miscavitch and the Church of Scientology. Tamra gets the lunge from prosper Prey Gospel. I think that she has seen that work.
Speaker 2: What's the Tom Cruise wristhold?
Speaker 1: When the French guy's the Frinch absertis journalist squirted a oh water in his face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that? Why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? As he's wiping his if that could have been acid, your eyeball could have been melting on your chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like that old riddle, a king says, bring me a liquid that can melt through anything. What how does that real? Kaalin, how does that riddle go on?
Speaker 2: Kailin, come on, you know?
Speaker 1: But the king goes like, I need something they can melt through everything. And then the guy like like brings in Oh, that's it. He goes, I need a liquid that can melt through everything. Right, So this is all the scientists in the kingdom start working on this, and they're all fucking poor and dumb, right, so they can't come up with anything. But this one guy comes in and he's got a vial of this green liquid and he pours it on the table and it just goes to everything in the castle, melts through.
Speaker 2: The this is Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: No oh, okay, beltz through everything in the cast all right, goes all the way to fucking China, right.
Speaker 2: Through the Earth on the other side of the.
Speaker 1: Side of the planet. And the king goes off of his head, every reason, what are you talking about? That went to China? And he goes, yeah, but what did he bring it in in a glass vial? And so think on that this weekend. Everybody just want to think about that. I mean, what is that? What does that mean to you and yours? Yeah, Caitlyn, how's this episode going?
Speaker 2: All right? So anyway she grabs her. They say, let's girls have fun, the mantras, let's have fun. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Shannabador and Emily seem a little bit more cynical about this reunion.
Speaker 1: And deservedly so. Tamra is a snake in the grass.
Speaker 2: And then to cheer up the that, Emily suggests a game of tell your best breakup story. I think Jen shares the best one where uh, some guy that she really liked banged her in a bronco and then he said, uh, ask one of his buddies to drive her home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, She's lived a really exciting life and her kids cannot read. That's it for us. Gem In the comments, let us know what you thought about the episode. Remember patroon dot com Slash another podcast network for traders. Well o kale at Badass, I'm Dylan saying goodbye bad say goodbye bye.