Speaker 1: No bed of fir Nod.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob. And there was obviously some things that happened over the past give or take a week, obviously with the passing of Charlie Kirk and everything, and there's a lot of people that are up in arms. Everybody's opinionated about the whole thing. The extremes on both ends are firing on all cylinders, and you know, there's people out there. Maybe he isn't dead, maybe he is dead. Well, if he is dead, who killed him and who stood to benefit from all of it. But while we were all concerned with this whole Charlie Kirk thing, not to brush him aside. I mean, rest in peace. He was a great guy, whether you think that he was or not. He had a family, he had kids, He was a young man and his family was there to, you know, watch his assassination, which I don't care who you are, nobody deserves that. He did not deserve a public execution. There are far more deserving people than Charlie Kirk. I don't care who you are, what you believe. There are far more deserving people. That being said, there were some things that happened while all of our attention and focus was on this Charlie Kirk thing.
Speaker 1: Jacob, where do we get started? So let's dive into it.
Speaker 3: I do need to give the disclaimer now, good cult members out there listening, this is.
Speaker 1: Going to be an ugly episode.
Speaker 3: We are going to be talking about some very disgusting adult themes. If you do have for some reason, if you listen to us on speaker with young children in the room, first of all, stop that. Secondly, this is not the episode to do that with. We are gonna be talking about some very serious child predator activities. We are gonna be talking about Epstein, we are gonna be talking about some political figures. We're gonna be talking about all these things. And here's the reason why September tenth, Charlie Kirk gets capped disgustingly on public access all the things. Everybody has now shifted their focus to this town in Utah, which, for the record, let's not negate the fact that the shooter, alleged shooter was Mormon.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, not saying that all Mountain Jews.
Speaker 3: Are assassins either, But like hear me out, everybody's focus goes to Utah.
Speaker 1: In Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: There was a vote that was being voted upon to release the rest of the Epstein files, and only four Republicans voted yes. All other Republicans voted no to keep it quiet. Now, there was a lot of Democrats that voted yes, we need to release these files. People are not talking about this at this moment. They're talking about Charlie Kirk. But I think that we do need to circle back to this because there's always some sleight of hand, there is always some cataclysmic event.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Was killed as a way to get people's attention away from DC. I'm saying that they are using it anyway to get people's attention away from DC. Maybe there was a connection there, maybe there wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't speculate on that at this moment. I'm saying that this is the look over here, not over here, that we have seen done time and time and time again.
Speaker 1: All right, same thing with.
Speaker 2: It's very very convenient timing that this is going on because and if you remember in it, it's not really that far fetched to think that they're using this as some kind of veil to hide under, because the last time that any of this came to any courtroom, the last time that all this Epstein stuff started really becoming super mainstream, Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself all the memes that were going around the last time they did that, there just so happened to be a little sickness that went around the entire world. So convenient timing where you get something crazy, where you get literally everybody, whether you love Charlie Kirk, you hate Charlie Kirk, maybe you heard of Charlie Kirk. Everybody if even if you didn't know who Charlie Kirk was, now you do because it's so polarizing.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's the same.
Speaker 3: Like you said, I'm not saying that COVID was to get people not talking about Epstein. I'm saying that it just so happened to line up and they ran with it, and he got people off of the topic. Cut two or cut back in time nine to eleven. Right, just a few days prior, Rumsfeld came out our Secretary of Defense at the time and said that we are trillions of dollars and we just don't know what happened, wamp Want and they were doing a investigation into what happened. Next thing, you know, a couple days later, the Pentagon gets hit. The World Towers are, the World Trade Center towers fall, Building seven, Building six, all.
Speaker 1: These things are we are we still talking about the death that sit in the defense budget. We just got attacked.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, nobody, I, like I said in that Charlie Kirk episode, like September eleventh, was an afterthought because everybody was concerned about Charlie Kirk, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly this one killing.
Speaker 3: Yes, very public, Yes, a guy it couldn't it couldn't happened to a better guy.
Speaker 1: All the things, yes, yes, yes, But that's my point.
Speaker 3: The public zeitgeist, right, the public mindset, the mainstream media is, and the not so mainstream media is, the social media is. Everything has now shifted towards Charlie Kirk. Rather than the fact that they just tried to vote to release every bit of the Epstein files, and there was a very very hard disparagy on who voted for what. Now this being said, here's a conspiratorial theory for you, all Right. I have been very open about me being a conservative minded person, right, I make no apologies about this, And for anybody out there that is a you know, just left of center considering yourself a Democrat or something like this, I have no beef with you, and please do not take this episode as a personal attack against you. The same way that there are Republicans that we are going to talk about in this episode. They are disgusting human beings that need to be fried alive, Okay, and I'm not trying to be an apologist for them either, Okay. This being said, for the votes to be cast with this type of hard line, to where all the Democrats voted to release the files and only four Republicans out of all of them, that's not a good look.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's the point. Let me break this down.
Speaker 3: The Democrat Party as a whole understands that they have no gas in the fucking tank. Dude, They got no rounds in the chamber on anything.
Speaker 1: Of note. What I mean by this is realistically, Jonathan, can.
Speaker 3: You name three people that they actually could run for the Democratic nominee for the next presidency.
Speaker 1: That are actually worth the fuck?
Speaker 3: Not just a Democrat name that you know that like, you know everybody's gonna say, oh, Gavin Newsom, Right, that's one I've heard that much, which I thought.
Speaker 2: Was really strange. You bring up that name too. Gavin Newsom recently made an appearance on The Sean Ryan Show. Yeah, I'm like, Sean, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Dude? Did you see the episode? No?
Speaker 3: I just saw clips of it. It does not put Gavin in a positive light.
Speaker 2: I'll say, at least that's good. Maybe I should do a little bit more research. Not to judge, you know, just on the on the surface. I just thought, man would who in their right mind would want to give this guy a voice? But I do understand maybe if you're trying to, you know, put him in a corner, make him ask questions he doesn't have, you know, the paparazzi or screen cutting and commercials and all that shit.
Speaker 3: I get it, Okay, he put his own foot in his mouth. Sean wasn't even trying to spin it one way or another. He's just having an interview. He's just having a conversation with a guy who is a very well known guy.
Speaker 1: He's doing it for the content. I get that.
Speaker 3: But Gavin is so fucking stupid and so full of his own shit that he could not help himself but to shove both feet into his own mouth consistently, and Sean.
Speaker 1: Went even like trying to trip them up.
Speaker 3: He's just like, okay, so tell me about this other thing here, and then Gavin just went back into it. It's like, all right, dope, cool, but anyway, okay, side stepping that. So Gavin Newsom is a option, but he's not very well liked by anyone, right He quote unquote well spoken.
Speaker 1: But that's about it.
Speaker 2: I can tell you who it is, and and this name is not being thrown around. It has been thrown around in the past. But I think that they did not run this individual because they knew that there was way too much momentum on Trump's side. So they wanted to throw up, you know, a sacrificial goat named Kamala, and because everybody knew, I mean, she didn't have two brain cells to rub together. So let's just throw her up there. You know, every everybody will expose her for who she is. She's not gonna win. We don't have a chance. We want to save our you know, our our ace of spades. We want to keep that bad boy up our sleeve for whenever it's really time. And I think that that ace of spades is Big mic I think that's Michelle Obama.
Speaker 3: Very well, could be, very well, could be, especially now that all the shit with Brigitte Macrons come out and all of these things. Maybe she'll, maybe Michelle aka Big Mike, will finally come out as being a trans and that would, like she thinks, help her.
Speaker 1: Standing in the votes or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but my point is they really don't have anybody that is universally well liked. There are some Republicans out there that are universally well liked. Democrats have nothing because for the entire Democrat Party to get to a position they're currently at, they have to have it sided with the screaming left, ultra woke, ultra stupid, the Antifa crowd to get to that position. And it's to a point now where it's like it's not even a conversational you know whatever, that they are psychotic.
Speaker 1: It's understood that they are psychopaths.
Speaker 2: There's something that I've really been I've been trying to put a lot of thought into this, this whole Charlie Kirk thing. Who stood to benefit most. Let's just say that it was some kind of grand scheme, which I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that there is always five D chess playing in the background, and they give us the three D right, that's the only thing they give us. But what's really going on? Because I'm somebody, I absolutely believe that his assassination was one hundred percent orchestrated. There is no if ann's or butts about it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I know what you're gonna say, Well, he's just a political analyst. He's just a guy. He's not even somebody that is in the House, that is in the Senate. It doesn't matter. The people that are the main talking heads of the world are the social media influencers. We have to understand that those are the voices that are being heard. Who is who is is Gavin Newsen? Is Gavin Newsom getting five million views for each video?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan is? Is is Nancy fucking you know tig Old Bitty's Is she getting three million views for something that she says on the on the TV? No, it's the social media influencers, the people that have the most amount of eyes on it. So I do believe that it was it had to have been a political assassination. Now I started to think about this and if you remember, yeah, there was a little bit of steam behind Trump, you know, before he got elected, there was a little bit of steam behind him obviously, like the Trump train was running strong, but it was also running strong into twenty twenty. And whether you think the election was stolen back then or not, he didn't end up getting it right. But if you remember, the thing that pushed Trump over the edge was the shot heard round the world whenever he got shot in the year, right, everybody, And that was in the summer, that was just a few months before you know, the election would would come and and you saw the news trying to sweep it under the rug. And then of course you got all the crazy whack jobs that were going to his rallies wearing the little fucking ear patch and everything. It it it energizes the extremists. I think anytime something like this happens, it always energizes the extremists. The top one percent on either end of the polar of the of the pole of the because it is a polarity, those are the ones that speak up for, you know, the the other ninety eight percent in the middle. That being said, it helped him big time. And now and now what you have is there's there's going to be the midterm elections that are they're gonna be coming up right, and and then also you have the all the the Epstein shit that is getting thrown under the rug and everything else that is happening behind closed doors. Could this be some kind of energetic push almost like not even to get woo woo or any I'm not going there. What I'm saying, No, I hear you.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the more or less the spirit of the culture of America in this moment.
Speaker 1: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think that it's just strange timing that all of that happened. And now who does that help the most? Because if we're playing five D chess here, who does it help the most? I don't believe that it helps the Democrats one bit.
Speaker 3: It doesn't because now say that it likes they're killing the Republican talking heads.
Speaker 1: These Democrats are psychotic, and that's that's I'm with you.
Speaker 3: If anything, it makes the left as a whole look even worse.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think that a martyr speaks volumes, And I think that a martyr energizes a certain political side. And I'm not saying that the Republicans did this. They very they very well may have. And whoever is paying them, I don't know. I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that it has to be Israel. I don't know. All I'm saying is is that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Whether he was some kind of fucking profit and was able to look into some kind of crystal ball, and he knew before he was assassinated that he was going to be assassinated by a certain country. That's besides the point.
Speaker 1: What if your boy was Antifa?
Speaker 2: Why would but why would what is Soros and the Open Society Foundation have to gain from Charlie Kirk being dead?
Speaker 3: Like you said, the talking heads are the ones that are the real movers and shakers these days, right, And there was there's only a few within the conversation of the most prolific conservative talking hits as of this moment, right and even a week ago, there's only possibly four or five that you can really say were like the big dogs speaking on behalf of the conservative side of the conversation. Ben Shapiro's one of them. Charlie Kirk, Candice Owen, these are like the big dogs, right. None of them have any aspirations of joining in on the political frame. None of them want to be put up for election, none of them want to be voted into office. They are very very comfortable at doing their job of just talking about this shit right right.
Speaker 2: Well, and also think about it, and I know a lot of people that are doing this, and you can look at the algorithm. There are more people now that are watching Charlie Kirk videos than there were before his death. That is a fact, That is an absolute fact. Because even the people that were curious about what he was saying that why is he so polarizing? Those people are watching it. It is on the algorithm. Every single content creator out there, every single video, every single TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, whatever, YouTube, it all is Charlie Kirk. There are so many eyes on Charlie Kirk right now. And if you think about it, if we are playing, if they are playing five D chess, his words are being cemented, whether you agree with them or not exactly and could that be for a reason.
Speaker 3: You are hitting the nail on the fucking head right now? Here's the deal. Name one algorithm that is talking about anything other than Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna find it.
Speaker 3: Maybe in some international news, but even still, I've got homeboys in South Africa that are reaching out to me and asking me about Charlie Kirk. South African algorithms are talking about an American conservative talking head who is thirty one years old.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that he was a nobody.
Speaker 3: My point is, even internationally, people are paying attention to this over what's going on in their backyard right now.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's my point.
Speaker 2: In Australia, in Europe, I mean literally all over the place, it's all anybody's talking about. And so I cannot There's no way that they didn't wargame this outcome, There's no way.
Speaker 1: That's my point though.
Speaker 3: Right South Africa, as a snapshot, they have a genocide going on there right now, but their news is talking about Charlie Kirk because it's look over here, not over there. American government is using it for the same principle percent you don't let a good casualty go to waste.
Speaker 1: Bro never let a good cataclysm go to waste.
Speaker 3: Man, what are we talking about here, whether it was a hurricane that fucked up an entire city, forest fires, a tsunami.
Speaker 1: Look, we gotta talk about it.
Speaker 3: We have to because that keeps people away from what's going on in DC. What is going on in DC now, what is going on with all these other big around the world, but specifically in our backyard in Washington, DC. See, some very very dirty things are taking place right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what day.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that on the day of Charlie Kirk's death, they the day was the day timber fucking tenth dog, the day that they went and voted on this in the in the house. Yeah, Okay, that's strange because I mean that literally couldn't played out any better for them. That was the best case scenario. I mean, Hurricane Katrina doesn't have I mean, there's a lot of lives lost in Katrina. Everybody was talking about it. But in this day and age of social media, information is flying by the second. It is way more powerful now than it was back then, right yep. And and so it's interesting. And then you add in the fact that that book, you know, The Killing Charlie Kirk, which was released on September ninth, somebody knew about it. Somebody knew that this was going to happen, and this was very very peculiar timing.
Speaker 3: Let's see, this is my point. The timing is very very peculiar. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: But now, why are.
Speaker 3: The Democrats taking the stance that they are taking on this. This is the thing that's been cooking my brain. While everybody is going on and on and on about Charlie Kirk and yes with you one hundred percent, all the things, the Democrats are currently trying to take a stand of morality. They're trying to get up on their moral high horse right now to say, look, we want justice to be served for the victims of Epstein. It's Trump and his administration and these conservatives that are trying to make it to where these women will never see their justice and all these things.
Speaker 1: Now that being.
Speaker 3: Said, I find it strange that the Democrats are realistically trying to take a side of morality when objective morality has been something that they have been trying to sideline for decades now.
Speaker 1: It's all been about subjective morality.
Speaker 3: It's all about what feels right to you, not what is right for the population. Okay, that's it's crazy that they are currently trying to do a phase shift and they're using this cataclysm as a way to sideline what is going down.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about what's going down. Let's do it, all right, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time.
Speaker 3: We got some articles, I got a video we're gonna play, we got some things were getting into For anybody that would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about a Jonathan, where can they go?
Speaker 2: I guess in the one of the previous episodes, I kept on saying, go to PayPal dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. Uh no, don't do that. Go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down the show notes below. We appreciate all the good cult members with that third eye all the way open that want that news that is too hot for YouTube. Yeah, it's the best place to be able to support us. If you go over there, the uh, you'll be able to slide into our dms. Maybe you have a suggestion for a show, Maybe you just want to reach out and say hi. We answer all of them on the daily. If you want the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to have it over there if you want to be able to see video. It's the only place where video is being served at. And also the biggest thing is that it is completely commercial. Yeah, no more commercials. Get out of here with all of that. So, like we said, we make a living off of the ads. That is who pays us. That's why we're able to put the shows out for free on Spotify, on Apple podcasts and everywhere else. But we have to, you know, we do this for a living. I mean sometimes sometimes you gotta do it a little bit dirty like that. It's not necessarily dirty, it's just the way that it is. I mean, you're not going to be able to go on Netflix, YouTube, the the Internet anything without seeing some ads.
Speaker 1: It's just the world we live in.
Speaker 2: But if that sickens you and you are so damn tired of you know, skipping fifteen seconds or skipping thirty seconds or whatever on your phone during the middle of a podcast maybe you're driving, you're like, oh my god, I gotta do this so often.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: If you go over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts, we also have a third eye all the way open tier over there, and if you sign up for that, you get everything that we just mentioned, plus you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show.
Speaker 1: And if you've listened to those oh.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, that is where the community comes together and conversates. That is where the community comes together and we throw out our opinions, We throw out our hypothesis hypotheses, and we throw out our own individual conspiracies that want to be talked about with the rest of the good Cult members. If you want to have a voice, and not a lot of people do, this is the place where you can have a voice and you can insert your two cents. Maybe you caught something that nobody else did that is extremely important. That's why we do it every Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, all right, now, let's get into it. This is from NBC News. Senate Republicans defeat Chuck Schumer's push to force the release of Epstein's files. The GOP tabled Schumer's amendment, but Republicans Ran Paul and Josh Hawley joined Democrats in voting in favor of releasing all the records.
Speaker 2: Love and Josh Holly. We've covered both of them. Josh Holly, I believe, is a younger individual Ran Paul. He's been doing it because what's his dad's name again?
Speaker 1: Uh damn it, Ron Paul. Yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, the Paul's.
Speaker 2: They're never going to get elected, unfortunately, but they honestly, in my opinion, they would be the best representation of the country. They care more about the people than almost anybody else. And I know some people think that they're a little off, they're a little crazy. If you listen to their talking points. They want people first and not American politics first. So Josh Holly two, we've covered him a lot, fucking fascinating individual.
Speaker 1: Indeed, all right, now, let's get into.
Speaker 2: It, all right. So this is via wah Ishington. The Republican led Senate narrowly voted Wednesday to defeat an amendment introduced by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer out of New York to compel the Justice Department to release all of the Jeffrey Epstein files. Hilarious that Chuck Schumer would do that, But I gotta be honest, dude, Chuck Schumer. I don't like him, but he's he has, He's introduced a lot of the releasing of the UFO footage. Shoot, he's been on that side too, So I just want to throw that out there. Not everybody is one hundred percent fucked, you know. I mean, maybe there's something gained, But I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that, like you said, it's seventy chess to I think that him even talking about releasing those files benefits him in some way. But that's a conversation for another talk.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the vote was fifty one to forty nine in favor of tabling the amendment. Two Republicans Ran Paul of Kentucky and Josh Holly of Missouri joined all forty seven Democrats in voting against tabling the amendment. Interesting that there was forty seven Democrats president forty seven. You know, my position has long been long been I think we ought to release those files and trust the American people, Holly told reporters, just like we did with the MLK files and the JFK files.
Speaker 3: And even that being said, the MLK files and JFK files that they did release heavily redacted didn't actually tell us any new information that we didn't already know, and people are still convinced that they are holding information from us just gonna throw it out there. It's not like that was like a big win, like they tried to make it.
Speaker 1: Out to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it didn't really get a whole lot of steam behind it because it's old, you know. And that's that's the magic, is that they wait sixty or fucking seventy years to release this kind of shit. By the way, the same thing that they're doing with all the findings from the COVID vaccine. Did you know that, Like, they're not releasing that for another fifty or sixty seventy years. They've already said that that was the plan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a rinsom repeat.
Speaker 3: They're doing it until all the guilty parties are dead and then they'll release it and let everybody know what happened.
Speaker 1: It's the same with like the Tuskegee.
Speaker 3: Experiments, when they gave the black population of Tuskegee syphilis just to do it for no reason. There was no scientific research being done. They were just doing it just to see what the fuck would happen. They didn't release that information until the early two thousands, after everybody that was involved with it was dead. That's how this goes, Yeah, all the time, and a surprise move. Earlier Wednesday, Schumer had used a procedural tactic to force a floor vote on the Epstein files. He pitched an amendment to the sweeping defense policy being debated by the Senate. His amendment mirrored the language of bipartisan legislation from Representatives Thomas Massey out of Kentucky and Roe Kanna out of California, who vowed to force a similar vote in the House. There has been so much lying, obfuscation, that's a tough word.
Speaker 2: Cover ups. The American people need to see everything that's in the Epstein file, and my amendment would make that happen. Schumer said, I thought there was no file, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, Like there was no file, even though Pam Bondi said there was like ten thousand files and hours and all of these things.
Speaker 1: They were literally on her desk, on her desk right.
Speaker 3: Now, and then later on another No, they're not those big binders that all of them walked out of the White House holding like we're going to release them. They were all empty, and we could see that from a side view of it. These giant three inch three ring binders were empty, but it was just for the show, just for the lights, camera action of it. All right, okay, and now all of a sudden, he's saying that we need to release all of these files right now, and it just got shut down.
Speaker 2: Nothing can stop what is coming, they say.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, except for oh, well, like we have a one minute missing from the prison video because every night at that time, the camera would shut off for a minute. And that's been that way for years. It's been documented this, this, and this, oh wait a minute. Two weeks ago they found the missing minute. So all of what you said about the camera doing it and all these that was all a lie. So this is like lie number forty eight that we've caught you in in the past two months.
Speaker 2: But all right, look, the bottom line is the American people need to see this. Donald Trump has lied about this, he continued. There has been so many lies, so much prevarication, so much cover up. The American people, Democrats, independents, Republicans are demanding it be made public, and it should be. We hope Republicans will vote for it. They should. Wednesday evenings vote was significant because Senate Republicans have largely avoided discussing we're voting on the issue of the Epstein files. Now all Senators have been put on record on the matter. Both Holly and Paul have been thorns in the White House's side at different points in this year. Hally this summer triggered an uproar and among fellow Republicans and from Trump himself when he voted to voted with the Democrats to advance a bill to ban members of Congress, the President, and the Vice president from trading stocks, which should.
Speaker 1: Be no fucking roll.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I agree that's a good thing, but also that's not gonna go over well, that's literally, uh, you know, insider trading is how these political figures have made their money. You're getting in the way of your colleague's bottom dollar.
Speaker 2: But all right, it's like who audits the irs? You know what I'm saying, it's the irs. The audits the irs. And this is the same thing. You're asking for something to be changed by the people that have done it. Like that's asking a robber to go and rob himself.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna do it, and.
Speaker 3: Then try to rat on all of his homies that are also robbers to get them in trouble. But he's good now because he's changed and all. It's like, bro, that's how you get killed. That's not how this goes.
Speaker 1: This is the real world. This s ain't fucking movies.
Speaker 2: He also was sharply critical of the Medicaid cuts and Trump's uh in Trump's legislator signature legislation, the One Big Beautiful Bill, and proposed legislation to reverse the cuts after he voted to pass the bill. Five people familiar with the discussions told NBC News last month that in both Congress and the White House, Holly is thought of as readying himself for a twenty twenty eight presidential bid.
Speaker 3: Good he should, okay, Paul, See, there's different levels and fuckery of foot here.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Paul, meanwhile, has argued against Trump's wide ranging tariff agenda and publicly take an issue with other administration moves. On Saturday, he lambasted Vice President JD. Vance for saying that striking a boat of alleged drug traffickers is the highest and best use of our military. JD. I don't give a shit Vance's or JD. I don't give a shit. Vance. Oh that's what he's calling him says killing people he accuses of a crime is the highest and best use of the military, Paul wrote, adding what a dispis a despicable and thoughtless sentiment. It is to glorify killing someone without a trial.
Speaker 3: I don't really have a problem with them blowing up the boat that was leaving Venezuela full of drugs and they like, Okay, I think that, yeah, we should throw a couple of wrenches into the gears of the car, tells machine. Well before Trump ever listed them as a terrorist organization, I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it goes against why the system is in place. And if you're going this is this is the thing is due. But if it's yeah, but it's gonna set precedent, it's gonna set precedent. And what's gonna happen is is that if it's almost like you cancel one conspiracy theorist like they tried to do with Alex Jones, right, it sets precedent for allowing the cancelation of every of every.
Speaker 1: Other conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: You don't want to set precedent for that kind of shit, because today they're bombing you know or you know they're they're gonna send a nuke or send a fucking bomb over to the bad guys without a trial, and and everybody can get behind that.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's fine. You know, they they shouldn't be doing that anyway. But eventually that is going to turn around into coming after people without any legislation, without any any you know, a court documentation that is needed to jump through the political hoops if you believe in the system, which we don't. But the system is there for these people to abide by and hold into place. And if they're jumping over those guidelines, what other guidelines does that set precedent for for the other party moving forward? That's all I'm saying. No, no, I hear.
Speaker 3: You, I do, and you're right, it would set a potentially dangerous precedent. That being said, if you are an affiliate with cartel movements, you should expect to have military members kicking in your door. I'm I'm personally good with that. Being the president, that's set. I mean, I'm just throwing it out. I don't think that we're gonna start going to war with the Sinaloa cartel. I think that, if any it won't be on our streets. If anything, it will be over there. But yeah, but that's the thing. How many of these illegals have been deported without jurisprudence and without jurisprudence, without due processing, all of these things because they are illegal, no questions asked, bagged in tag sinhome cartel movements with kind of the same thing, like you should have arrested the guys on that boat, brought them to America to faced trial.
Speaker 1: It's like or we just don't. I mean, I get it. Anyhow.
Speaker 2: The Senate is plodding through consideration of the annual defense policy bill, known as the National Devents Authorization Act, which isn't expected to be completed this week. Schumer's surprise vote, which Senate Majority Leader John Thune out of South Dakota dismissed as a political stunt and a hostile act, comes just two days after the after the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating the Epstein case, released a new trove of documents stemming from a subpoena It's sent to Epstein's estate. That trove included a leude note Trump allegedly sent to Epstein that was part of a book compiled for Epstein's fiftieth birthday. Trump has repeatedly denied that he wrote the note and filed a lawsuit in July against The Wall Street Journal, which first reported on its existence. Speaking to NBC News on Tuesday, Trump called the letter a dead issue.
Speaker 3: And that would be the letter in question, where it looks like it's a woman's body and his signature at the bottom that looks like her pubes and all. We talked about it a couple of weeks ago, but there is in fact new information that has been released, massive amounts of emails that have been released, and Islain Maxwell's testimony, which we will get to in a moment, but let's continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm this whole thing stinks. And I'll tell you why. Because they had four years of Biden being in the House, and now the Democrats want to speak up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, that's what's sketchy about it. Why now? What? Right? Why now?
Speaker 3: And then in the middle of their little virtue signal thing, Charlie Kirk gets assassinated and everyone's talking about Charlie, which again I'm not trying to dismiss that, but what I'm saying is they are not letting a good cataclysm.
Speaker 1: Go to waste. No, they're not.
Speaker 2: It goes on to say I don't comment on and something that's a dead issue. Trump said in a brief phone call. I gave all comments to the staff. It's a dead issue in the House. The discharge petition to force a vote on the massy Kana legislation is on track to succeed. It has two hundred and sixteen signatures, including all Democrats and four Republicans, and needs just two more. Those two are expected to arrive this month in the form of a newly elected Democrat in a Virginia special election, and another safe blue seat in Arizona that will get a special election in late September. Massey told NBC News on Tuesday that four Republicans are that the four Republicans who have signed on are solidly behind the effort and won't bow to pressure to remove their names. He said other GOP lawmakers have signaled to him they are open to signing the petition, but prefer not to get crosswise with Trump or party leaders publicly if their votes aren't needed to pass it.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, so they're saying they would like to see this happen. But they're also not trying to screw their career over.
Speaker 1: They don't want to show their hand too soon.
Speaker 3: Because their careers and keeping their alliances is more important than the justice that will be served if it's going to get passed anyway without their vote.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this being tabled for a couple of months, knowing now that they only need two more votes, it could come in a landslide if what they're saying is true.
Speaker 3: Potentially, But I also have my own reservations on that. But we're going to break it all down.
Speaker 2: There's some on the fence, Massey said. My pitch to them is we're going to get there anyways. You might as well be on the right side of history while there's still two slots.
Speaker 1: But that hasn't compelled to anybody.
Speaker 2: Massy said he's certain the vote on the vote count on the bill will be larger than the number of signers on the discharge petition, which is seen as a hostile move against House GOP leaders as it effectively takes control of the floor away from them. He said an overwhelming House vote would pressure the Senate to take up and pass the legislation. I would like to get at least a two thirds vote here in the House and send that message. That's my goal.
Speaker 1: Massey said.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's ambitious, but I also think even if it passes with simple majorities in both chambers, that's a hard veto for the president to make, a really hard veto, especially given his personal connection to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Okay, that last section.
Speaker 3: Boy, if I could have everybody take that last sentence and put a big old pen in that, right, that's a hard veto for the president to make.
Speaker 1: So let's make sure we're all in the understanding here.
Speaker 3: Even if they had one hundred percent of Republicans and Democrats House and Senate and Congress and your and your mama and your grandfather, don't matter, if they had everybody signed on saying yes, release these files, Trump can still veto it. And they're say, well, that's not gonna be a good look. This is his last term in office. What the fuck does he care?
Speaker 1: Oh, keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that they know that it's inevitable that he vetos its.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and I am of the belief as of this moment that they are banking on it because.
Speaker 1: They don't want the list released.
Speaker 3: Either because they know that most of them Democrats and Republicans regardless. But the Democrats are the ones I'm talking about specifically because they're the ones that are taking this moral high horse at this moment.
Speaker 1: They know how guilty they are as well.
Speaker 2: They're trying to become the party of truth now, at least they're on the surface. On the surface, they want to be known as the party that is going after the truth, which is what got a Republican president elected in the first place. Exactly, they are using this to virtue signal.
Speaker 3: It is a big hoax. It's a big song and dance routine. And for the record, I'm not saying that the Republicans are any more on the moral high horse or whatever. I'm saying that the majority of our elected officials are either guilty or complicit in the guilt of so many of these child predators. But as of this moment, the Democrats are trying to make it look like, see, we're doing everything we can. We have one hundred percent votes. Only four Republicans are even on board. Clearly, they're not the ones we need in charge. That's the stance they're taking.
Speaker 2: They're paving the road for something big about to happen because if you think about it, so Trump got elected twenty twenty four, right, and by the end of his term it'll be twenty twenty eight. Dude, that is awfully close to Agenda twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that could happen between now and then two midterm elections are coming up, right, A lot of shifts can happen in DC. In all, I'm not going to say all three houses of our government, right, the executive branch is going to be run by the Republicans until twenty twenty eight. But my point is as far as the House and Congress and Senate, so many things can shift in a very very short amount of time. They are trying to draw their lines in the sand now, and they're trying to use the Epstein conversation as their political gas because the Democrats know they ain't hitting on shit in any other regard.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. Yeah, this is a dog and pony show, I think.
Speaker 3: So now let's talk about that even further. This is actually, believe it or not, from the Independent UK, how the House could force a vote on releasing all the Epstein files even if no more Republicans sign on. This was written on September the eleventh, after it was shelved in all the things. But they are saying that it's very possible that they could just make it happen, even if no more Republicans are on board.
Speaker 1: Well, because of the two that they mentioned towards the end of that article right, there may be more ways.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday, amid the fracas between Democrats and Republicans about the killing of conservative activists Charlie Kirk, the House of Representatives swore in its newest member. Democratic Representative James Walkinshaw, won his special election for Virginia's eleventh district after the death of his former boss, the late Jerry Connolly, who died earlier this year. Immediately, Walkinshaw signed the discharge petition by Representatives Thomas Massey and Roe Conna to release files related to Jeffrey Epstein, and the week since the House returned from the August August recess, House Speaker Mike Johnson and President Donald Trump have run a blitz campaign to prevent other Republicans from signing the petition.
Speaker 3: So they all need one more signature because now they got that person from Virginia that they were banking on is on board. So now they have the two seventeen of the two eighteen required.
Speaker 1: But let's keep going.
Speaker 2: If Massi and Connor receive a majority of signatures, they can force a vote on legislation going outside of the normal committee process and around leadership. Massey said that he was confident the number of signatures would hit two hundred and eighteen. We have we have two hundred and seventeen of the two hundred and eighteen signatures required. He said on x we just need one more Congressman to sign the discharge petition in order to force a vote in the House on a bill to release the files. Victims deserve justice and Americans demand transparency. Let me say this real quick. I guarantee you, I guarantee you Trump knows who those few people are the wood flip. Be on the lookout, be on the lookout for some kind of blackmail. Maybe there's going to be somebody that commits suicide. I'm telling you watch out for it.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it like that. I'm listen, blackmail. Possibly be on the lookout for an assassination, a plane crash, a car wreck, something like that to take place.
Speaker 1: I am fully on board with what you're saying right now.
Speaker 2: So far, only three Republicans representatives Marjorie Taylor Green of Georgia, Lauren Bobert of Colorado, and Nancy Mace of South Carolina, have signed onto the discharge petition, while all two hundred and thirteen Democrats have signed on to it. On Thursday, Massey said they only needed one more signature. Interesting that Marjorie Taylor Green signs it because she has been Trump trained from the very beginning, and if she's going again, Tim, that's a telltale sign right there.
Speaker 3: I will also say, listen, I know that there are some people out there that do not get down with MTG. Okay, fine, fine, you may not like some of the things that she says. There's some things that she stands for. I'll say this much as far as Marjorie goes, she has kept it ten toes down and stood on this business since day one. Yeah, and there's at least a level of respect that must be said on that.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it takes balls to say what she says most times.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Oh my god, the fucking ovaries inside that woman is insane.
Speaker 2: Somebody get this woman a fucking will barrow. Come on, now, you know what I'm saying them ovaries are massive? Is that a compliment?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We mean it as a compliment.
Speaker 3: We are equal opportunity here at the Cult of Conspiracy. I would think if you got a guy that's got such big balls, he needs a whirel barrow, Like yo, Marjorie's got some ovaries.
Speaker 1: That are going all the way up to her fucking shoulder blades. All right, and that needs to be stated.
Speaker 2: She's got a she's she's messing with a serious laby. Yeah, we'll say that in a good way. In a good way, I mean, with all due respect.
Speaker 1: On this woman is massive. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Hey, look some people like it. Some people like roast beef. I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: H that.
Speaker 2: I love me a good RB sandwich. Baby teacher, Oh boy, sorry about.
Speaker 3: That attracting, But we're also still on the same page. Nothing but love and respect for NTG. That's all we're saying.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yes, we mean it with utmost respect and love. We are degenerates, Okay, that's just how we express our love in that way.
Speaker 1: That being said, Uh no, uh but no.
Speaker 2: Additional Republicans appear eager to sign on, despite the fact that survivors of the late convicted sex offender came to Capitol Hill last week to urge a vote on the legislation, most Republicans have refused to do so, many in fear of angering President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You're scared of angering him because you see what happens to those that go against him, you know. And that's dude. And I know that some people will like, you know, throw that and just dismiss it. But like, think about Biff, Like I always go back to Biff from back to the future, right, like he if people are scared to go against him, that's what it reminds me of.
Speaker 1: I see what you mean, I said, I do. And but that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Now, we have these survivors that are coming out and they're saying they're just gonna make their own fucking list. They know they are the eyewitnesses. They are the key witness in that investigation in the first place.
Speaker 1: And it's not just Epstein, in Justlaine.
Speaker 3: They know who else was involved because they are victims of it.
Speaker 1: They know who they saw at Epstein's.
Speaker 3: Island and at his New York penthouse and in Florida they were there, they have eyewitness testimony, they are you see what I'm saying, So if they compile their own list, this vote ain't gonna mean shit any damn way.
Speaker 2: Interesting that this is called the Epstein Files Transparency Act and uh so you you know, obviously the government loves their acronyms, so it would.
Speaker 1: Be the e f T a FT.
Speaker 2: But it just reminds me of like an e f T, right, which is an e f T payment and if you think about it, and which stands for electronic funds Transfer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like, could this be some sort of hint that.
Speaker 2: We're going to be going like all digital as far as our money goes in the future, Because an electronic funds transfer is a way to move money across an online network between banks and people. E f T payments are frequently used in place of paper based payment methods. So I don't know, maybe I'm just drawing at straws. I always like to kind of read between the lines, you know, could we be coming to some kind of digital currency?
Speaker 3: Just saying that that also plays into this other thing that I found and we may not even have time to get onto it on this episode, that that might be an episode and of itself, because you gotta test. That's a source on this one. I understand Vladimir Putin just released that his investigators. I understand they're Russian investigators. I understand that, but bear with me. They have apparently discovered that Donald Trump and his cabinet, his department, all of these people are in the process of devaluing the dollar so that they could transfer it all to a crypto based system of economics, so that they could then take it and make it gold backed. They plan on swapping it all over to crypto tanking, a fucking pump and dump tanking the laws dollar and then backing it with gold and rebuilding it from the ground up. We may not even have a chance to talk about that one on this episode. I do have an article pulled up, but like I said, I think there's multiple things happening at the same time, but nobody can stop talking about Charlie Kirk long enough to see what's happening.
Speaker 2: Look, it's interesting because just a few weeks ago, Trump bought Crypto dot com.
Speaker 1: Interesting he bought crypto dot com.
Speaker 2: There's there's the trump coin that's out there right now that is holding its value, which I find to be pretty interesting, and he seems to be aligning himself with the technocratic future elitists, So just want to throw that out there. He's on board with jd. Vance, who is on board with Peter Teel, and.
Speaker 3: Who's on board with the Antichrist. I might add, whatever, dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know what?
Speaker 3: That will be the next episode we do as a mara fact, We're gonna put a big old pin in this Trump crypto conversation. Russia is going on and on about it right now. But we do need to test the source. I need to do a little more digging.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that'll that'll be the next one I do my research on. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: The House Oversight Committee's release of a body birthday card Trump allegedly sent to Epstein that featured a drawing of a naked woman with Trump's signature in place of a woman's pubic hair did not trigger a change of heart for Republicans. Rather, they deflected or denied they had seen it. But two more Democratic leaning seats will hold special elections in the coming months on September twenty third, Arizona. Interesting, by the way, that's an interesting date because it's the day after the fuck autumn equinox, so the like there's always shit they I'm telling you if you ever think about it, like you know that all TV shows, like all the big TV shows, they all come out in the fall. And that's said to be like the fall of everybody's attention, the fall of you know, the human mind. Because nobody's going outside anymore. It's cold. You want everybody in front of the television. It's the best place, it's the best time for mk Ultra is in the fall. So interesting that to be on September twenty third, where most eyes will be able to see it. So it says on September twenty third, Arizona will hold a special election for seventh Congressional District to replace Democratic Republican or Democratic Representative Raoul gri Halva, who died earlier this month.
Speaker 3: And we did we talk about that that there is a new seat in Arizona, but let's continue. Grijalva's daughter, at Alita, is almost guaranteed to sign the petition which would give Massi and Kanna discharge petition the requisite two hundred and eighteen votes needed to put the discharge petition on the floor and in case Democrats need an additional vote. On November fourth, Texas will hold a special election to fill the seat for Texas's eighteenth district. Freshman Representative Sylvester Turner died in March.
Speaker 2: See, like, how are all these people just dying? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's three that they mentioned out.
Speaker 3: Not to mention your boy who died's daughter is now going to take his position. Oh, there's no nepotism. What are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really really fucking strange by the way these people and their kids usually couldn't think even more different than what their parents think of. Like usually it's like polar opposite example. How about did you see The Rock's daughter had something to say about the about the whole Charlie Kirk thing.
Speaker 3: Really, I know The Rock is like very very liberal. I don't know what his daughter's saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's not extremely outspoken about his liberal stuff like somene of it is. But his daughter, dude, is a full singing like a canary right now. As far as like I'm talking about like extreme left against Charlie Kirk in that sense.
Speaker 3: Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is a. He's an actor, right, He's a performer, and he knows that. Yes, he has his political leanings, but I don't think I've ever seen him go on a thirty minute tirade about one thing or another when it comes to politics, because he is also smart enough to understand that if you do that, you section off half of your fan base.
Speaker 1: And he's not about that action neither.
Speaker 3: He's trying to make more movies and make more monet So it makes sense that he would kind of keep a lot of.
Speaker 1: His political leanings close to the chest.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he is a Democrat, and I'm not saying he's a screaming libtard by any means. Maybe he closeted is a screaming libtard. I just don't see that. We've never heard that his daughter, who has had nothing but abject wealth her entire life, who is so detached from reality, because that's what happens when you grow up in a hundreds of millions of dollars household. You don't understand what the common man wants anymore. You think you do, you have no fucking clue.
Speaker 2: The Rock aka the Brahma Ble aka the People's Champ aka the final Boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think that it's strange that his daughter's coming out and like voice in her opinion so publicly about that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Like Jaden Willow Smith coming out to talk about what they think in the political space. It's like, first of all, neither of you have ever wanted for anything in your life. You have no idea what somebody in these streets or in these fields, or in that city or whatever, in the the actual consensus of America.
Speaker 1: You have no fucking idea what people want.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there's a lot of eyes on them from the young'ins. And you know that a lot of this political stuff, especially the Democrats, are really good at this. They're really good at targeting young people, like even even like pre voting age. Like I'm telling you, dude, like, why is my thirteen year old even back whenever Trump was running, she was twelve, right whenever Trump was running, and there was the whole thing between who's gonna win between Trump and Biden, who's going to be elected president? Or Trump and Kamala Rather, my daughter was talking about that, and everybody in her school was talking about that. You can't even vote for six more years why do you need an opinion on this? But yet it is right because social media has their hooks and everybody's back, especially the young the ute.
Speaker 3: A hell, even when I was in middle school and in high school, me and my friends would talk about political things and the elections that were coming up and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's a thing. But you're right.
Speaker 3: The Democrat party, the liberal media has their hooks in the youth.
Speaker 1: And that is why the Charlie Kirks of this world were.
Speaker 3: Going to college campuses and trouncing these fucking twenty twenty two to twenty three year olds who thought they knew a thing or two. And then when you provide them with just logic and actually make them think for themselves rather than what their professors and what their tiktoks and whatever else is telling them to think. When you would confront them with just very basic facts and questions, they crumbled every time.
Speaker 1: That's why Charlie Kirk was so dangerous.
Speaker 3: He was forcing the young people to think for themselves, and that is dangerous for the left a one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So it says, uh, we got yeah, Sylvester.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: For the most part, Democrats have been saddled by the fact that they're overwhelmingly older. Caucus has meant that they lose crucial votes simply by a member falling ill or dying. But these special elections might wind up being the spark that finally sets off the bombshell in the House Representatives.
Speaker 1: It's very, very possible.
Speaker 2: Bro At the same time, the legislation would still need to receive a vote in the Senate. On Thursday, Senate Minority leader forced a vote on an amendment to the twenty twenty six National Defense Authorization Act, which grants the authority for pentagon spending, but Senate Republicans blocked the attempt fifty one to forty nine. Only two Republicans, Josh Holly and Rampaul joined the Democrats.
Speaker 3: So you see that they are drawing hard lines in the sand, and they are doing this virtue signaling, song and dance to make it seem that, oh, we are the only party that actually cares about victims. We are the only ones doing what needs to be done. When the history is written down, we're going to be on the right side of it. Never mind the fact that you were also the side that was trying to let grown men go into women's bathrooms, and almost instantly there were hundreds of examples of dudes taking pictures of girls in little girls' bathrooms because they were claiming to be trans That's the same group.
Speaker 1: These are the same elected officials who voted yes to that. So, like, before we.
Speaker 3: Get all up in arms over this moral high horse or trying to go on, let's keep it one hundred across the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is a woman? Uh so anybody who who thinks that.
Speaker 1: They're a woman. No, no, no, but what is a woman?
Speaker 2: And like you saw that conversation with Charlie Kirk and he was, you know, asking people, he all that. I think that that was like a main talking point at every university they went to, and nobody could answer what is a woman without using the word woman in the definition. They're like, well, anybody who feels like a woman. So a bird can feel like a woman, you know, like a frog can feel like a woman.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like so crazy.
Speaker 3: This is the same group that dismissed all biology, which is a science, but then when it came time to get vexed, told you to trust the science. This is that same group and now they are coming out of left field, U punintended and saying we are the ones that are on the side of the victims. The Republicans are the evil ones trying to keep them down. Now that being said, I am all in favor of the Epstein files being released, and I want more Republicans to be on board with that. But let's not dismiss it like only the Democrats are the innocent ones on this. They know that they are guilty, they know their names are on the list, but they also know for a fact that Trump will veto it. Even if it's one hundred percent voted on in all places by all parties, it's not going to go anywhere. They are using this as they're trying to put fuel into their gas tank for this next election cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, because this is Trump's last term.
Speaker 2: You know, he vetos it, who cares because he can't get voted in again. But what I think that it does set precedent for is that if the majority of Republicans that are also vetoing it, that are going against, you know, allowing it to be released, including Trump vetoing it, that almost can out everybody. And the Democrats can use that as a standing point and say look, we voted to release all these files, you know, and these are all the people. This person that is running for president voted against it. This person from this state voted against it. It almost disqualifies them, you know what I'm saying, Like it's almost like a political metaphorical assassination.
Speaker 3: At that point, it pretty much makes our political conversation a complete wash. And it shows that there're shitheads on every single side of the aisle.
Speaker 1: And which we've known.
Speaker 3: We've said this for forever, but this only just brings it more to light for everyone else, and it's not looking good that being set. Bloomberg actually recently obtained a trove of Epstein's personal emails.
Speaker 1: They wrote a big article about it.
Speaker 3: I have a section of that article we're gonna read here in a moment, but here is a news clip from MSNBC to talk about it a little in detail. And let's keep in mind this was at least three days ago, all the votes that were taking place on the tenth on Wednesday, all these things, it's all coming to a head. But again, no one is talking about this because they're more concerned with what went down in Utah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's pretty interesting that it was Bloomberg because Michael Bloomberg tried running for the last presidential election. He got like no votes, dude, Like nobody fucking wanted him, and so it is interesting that he's the one that's almost making is it a desperate attempt to try and get elected in the next election psychle I wonder.
Speaker 3: I suppose it's possible, because I mean, he's a Democrat, right, and it's not like they have anybody to run that's worth a fuck aoc. I've heard her being brought up, but it's like, I don't even know if she's old enough to really qualify, and even if she is, everyone sees her as a fucking psychopath. I don't think she's actually got any real gas in the tank, because you got to have.
Speaker 2: A news and maybe thirty five years old to run for resident.
Speaker 3: For I think it's thirty five. It's been a while since I looked at it. I want to say she's like thirty three, thirty four. I think she's turning thirty five, but it's not going to be in time for the election.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, But.
Speaker 3: My point is, though the Democrats have nobody to actually put up that's going to be seen in a positive light. So this is maybe this is a big attempt for Bloomberg to actually try to run again and have a better go of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, um yeah, you got to be thirty five to run for president. So to run for the president of the United States, a candidate must be at least thirty five years old. Additionally, they must be a natural born citizen and have been a resident of the United States for at least fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Well that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Why do you got to be a natural Oh okay, in case you move out, you have to be living back.
Speaker 1: Here for at least fourteen years.
Speaker 3: Like Arnold Schwarzenegger can't run for presidency. He wasn't born in America either, was a Romist exactly, which is why it was so crazy that they never released his birth certificate the entire time.
Speaker 1: That's what most of the Republicans want it, Like, dude, it's prove us wrong.
Speaker 3: It's a piece of paper, and you we could pull public records and just look it up, even though they tried that and couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: And then you see the actual birth certificate and you throw it into an editing center. On your computer, and you can see that it was just a blueprint overlay shot out to demon Eraser for blowing the lid off of that one, because it was so evident, it was so obvious, and by relasing, by erasing the the you know, the whatever it was that was on top, you could see, Yes, he's from president, he's from Kenya, and his name is Barrys or Toro. Like crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: They didn't even like, okay, if you're gonna do an edit on that, like screenshot the edit and put that out as the official document.
Speaker 1: They left it with an undue function.
Speaker 3: You could just upload it to Adobe and keep pressing undue, undue undo and see what the document was supposed to say. It was so lazy. Yeah, but they said fuck it. Y'all can't do anything about it now anyway, so go for it. Meanwhile, Trump's currently trying to get him for fraud for the election and all these things.
Speaker 1: But talk about that all another time.
Speaker 3: Now, with the Bloomberg conversation and these emails that were obtained, keep in mind, I don't really think the Democrats want this released, but I could be wrong. I'm not exactly batting a thousand on everything. Every single thing I've ever said. So let's listen in on what these emails consist of.
Speaker 6: Oh, gille Maxwell didn't testify in her own defense at her criminal trial, but she did give civil depositions. She was incredibly evasive, and when she wasn't evasive, she outright denied any of the conduct that is at issue here. But as you reference, she was charged with two counts of perjury by the Southern District of New York. They didn't ultimately try her on those counts because they obtained convictions on the sex trafficking charges, and those convictions they believed were sufficient to put Gilen Maxwell away for a long time. That, of course, is now somewhat in doubt because she has obtained that transfer to a lower security facility, and because the President continues to dangle the possibility of a pardon to Gleine Maxwell. But if you listen to victims and their lawyers, if you listen to prosecutors, Ghalie Maxwell's credibility has long been in doubt, and she has in turn tried to ruin the credibility of others. Simon, you and I were talking before we began, and I said that the Bloomberg reporting didn't much surprise me because although these were several thousand emails from a Yahoo account owned by Jeffrey Epstein, we have seen emails between the two of them in civil litigation, emails that have been unsealed. And one of them that has stuck with me that I have a picture of in my phone because it bothered me so much, was Gilli Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein talking about Virginia Geffrey. She is perhaps the most famous victim and unfortunately died by suicide earlier this year, in two thousand fifteen. I just want to pause there, because that is a decade plus after Ghleainne Maxwell is telling Todd Blanche her work for Jeffrey Epstein has mostly wrapped up. This is the conversation that they have from Epstein to Maxwell, you can issue a reward to any of Virginia's friends, acquaintances, family that come forward and help prove her allegations are false. And then he continues to detail what he thinks are her strongest or most damaging allegations, and there are two of them. But the fact that they are having that conversation in twenty fifteen, as Ghalaie Maxwell is involved in a defamation lawsuit against Virginia Giuffrey Jeffrey Epstein behind the scenes still at that point uncharged by the Southern District of New York telling Glene Maxwell secretly, you can pay money to people who say that Virginia is lying. That's heinous, and so I'm not surprised by today's reporting. We should congratulate our friends at Bloomberg on that reporting. Coup eighteen thousand emails is nothing to sneeze at, and I sure would love to get my hands on them and see them. But should we be surprised that Elaine Maxwell wasn't telling Todd Blanche the complete truth?
Speaker 7: Absolutely well, to just emphasize your point about how heinous that was, there is a statement today from the family of Virgina Jufrey. This is what they write. These emails from Bloomberg only further illustrate why the DOJ should never negotiate with someone willing to do or say anything to secure a deal. Elaine Maxwell deserves to rot in a maximum security prison for her heinous crimes. The fact that she has been afforded the luxury of sitting in a minimum security prison is a disgrace to our sister survivors and the justice system. This is corruption at its finest. It's time to stand firm and demand justice for all survivors. No more excuses, no more delays. I think what I was reminded of today by the Bloomberg reporting is that we talk about paths to accountability from the legal paths that we're seeing, whether they be in the form of law suits, some of these efforts on the part of the House over Site Committee, the Kanna Massy discharge petition, but there's also the reality that good journalism puts the focus back on these survivors, on these stories and points out holes in Galane Maxwell's own retelling of the story.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and I want to highlight another journalist who's done sensational work in this area, Julie K. Brown, who is the first person, perhaps to really thoroughly excavate what had happened here.
Speaker 3: She has an ongoing.
Speaker 6: Legal proceeding to unseal even more of the civil litigation files, and there's been a recent second Circuit decision that has put it back in the hands of a District court judge here in Manhattan to unseal more of those files and so we can and expect more of these things to come out, not through a congressional investigation, not through the DOJ's own willingness to share it with us, but because there are people like Jason Leopold and his team at Bloomberg, and Julie K. Brown and Miami Herald, and perhaps even some folks here at MSNBC who will uncover more of that truth.
Speaker 8: Alicia, I want to shift to the future short term. A week from now, you're going to have depositions beginning. The schedule right now starts on September nineteenth with Alex Acosta, then goes to Eric Holder, Merrick Garland, James call me Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton. Acosta is a big piece of this storyline, and we've talked about that. I'm curious your thoughts about the rest on that schedule. What does that say to you? Why do you think they're being called, what do you think they have to offer a legal versus political.
Speaker 6: Let's start with Merrick Garland, because that's the one that I have the biggest question mark about. To my mind, Merrick Garland doesn't belong on this list. At the time that Merrick Garland was the Attorney general, Gilleenn Maxwell was approaching trial, and the Department of Justice has said, and this is one thing that I continue to believe, from administration to administration, is in fact the case that while there are many people who sanction the conduct, turn the other way to the conduct that is a political and an ethical abomination, But what it's not is a crime. And so was there anything further from Merrick Garland and the Department of Justice to follow up on while he was Attorney General. I don't think so. I think most of those people against whom the Department of Justice at the time could predicate a criminal investigation were investigated. And one more thing, Michael, that I want to add here. When we talk about criminal accountability, it's complicated. A lot of the people that could have been held responsible are people that we might see in a new light today, like Hailey Robson who stood up at that press conference and said, my life has been ruined, death threats have been lodged against me. I have been described as a co conspirator, but in actuality I was Jeffrey Epstein's vicy. Did I recruit other people to lessen the impact on the harm on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I did that, But One of the reasons you don't see more people having been prosecuted is because I would venture a guess that Hailey Robinson is far from alone in that that there are scores of other women that in the press and media have been described as recruiters but in actuality, and hopefully some of them will come out of the shadows and talk further and actuality they themselves were abused by Jeffrey Epstein forriers.
Speaker 5: I just will note that there is criminal accountability and then there is some of the actions are not criminal. And the UK ambassador is a good example, UK fired as ambassador to Washington, or the emails to Jeffrey Epstein, not saying that he participated in any of the conduct, but the mere association.
Speaker 8: Just the way it was, Miss Ruben, thank you so much for being with us now.
Speaker 3: A couple of big things that were just kind of talked about and then glanced over there. Even the UK fired one of their officials because he was too friendly with Epstein. Right now, emailing somebody who is a despicable piece of shit is not against the law, but whatever was in those emails was so egregious that they felt the need to fire him over it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool that being said, of this list right here, of these players, a couple of them are kind of interesting that they are going to be called in for questioning for an oversight deposition. Right, we already got Acosta and Holder, right, Okay, these are that was a former Secretary of Labor and the former attorney general. Then all right, so we got ag Merritt Garland. Let's say that he was brought in and he shouldn't have been. James Comy and then Bill and Killery Clinton. What will they have to add in to the Epstein conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Comy, former FBI director, the Clintons, which is very interesting considering that there was a painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red high heels inside of Jeffrey Epstein's apartment. Hillary Clinton also known as wearing other little children's faces and drinking their drenochrome. So yeah, I would say that there's a there's some fuckery rate here, sir.
Speaker 3: There is, indeed, and this is my point, as the Democrat Party is trying to go on this massive virtue signaling moral high horse conversation. Right now, all of these people that are currently going in for questioning in conversation about Epstein are all big Democrat supporters and in the administration of very big Democrat party members. So that being said, it's like they're trying to get ahead of it now to make it seem like they are the best, the most virtuous there on the side of the victims, when clearly their figureheads were a part of the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see the road out there too, that Komy was the FBI director from twenty thirteen to twenty seventeen under Obama.
Speaker 1: Under Obama, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I mean that's whenever a lot of this Epstein shit was taking place right.
Speaker 3: Well, under Obama and Trump. I should mention that too. But that's my point. A lot of this stuff with it with Epstein, his arrest and all the documents and all the connections and everything. He was at the forefront of the investigation. He was the director of the FBI, So regardless of what party he served under, whether it was a Republican led cabinet or a Democrat led cabinet, if the investigation being done by the FBI was into Epstein while he was director, yeah, he needs to be brought in for questioning, right, But then, what in the fuck does Killery or Bill Clinton have to do with any of this? Except for the fact that they knew Epstein extremely well, they are on the list all of the things. So with this in mind, that got me down a whole different kind of rabbit hole. There are a lot of political figures on either side of the aisle that have been affiliated and associated with doing horrible child predatory things, right, and I feel like we may say this, but I also feel like a few big examples might go a long way.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna do a couple of those right now.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, we don't have to read the entire thing on each of these individuals, but I think it's worth the listen. So this is from the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement website. Former Illinois state representative sentenced to eight years in federal prison for transporting child pornography. I should mention this now. This is the section of the podcast where we really did. That's why I give the disclaimer. This list that we're about to go into right now, y'all put your ear condoms on. Okay, it's gonna get ugly, it's gonna get nasty. There is no looking up for pretty much the rest of this episode, and then, don't get me wrong, we are also going to talk about some Republican pieces of shit towards the end.
Speaker 1: But we do need to make a mention of this.
Speaker 3: As far as the Democrats are the ones wanting the files released, they're the only ones. And this is it's not so cut and dry. I this is why I believe that this is a part of their plan.
Speaker 2: So this is an individual that so this was written in twenty fifteen, he was sentenced to eight years, so obviously, well this could have been some kind of involvement with Epstein esque type shit, right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying as far as the yes, possibly, but also just saying that it doesn't matter. Some of these are going to predate the Epstein conversation. But my point is the Democrats trying to make it seem like they're not a part of it, like they are somehow of a moral high point that they can look down and say, you're not wanting to release this file, how dare you? Y'all are equally guilty, not just on the Epstein file, but just on the child predatory actions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, they're only trying to shift all this Epstein attention on Trump. They're not calling out anybody else, They're not mentioning any other name. They are directing it at Trump. And now I will say that whoever was involved in all of Epstein, Epstein's fucking little crazy pedophilic adventures, you all need to go down, like there's no doubt about it. I think that you speaking of public execution. They should all be publicly executed. Let's just be honest here and I and just the fact that Trump is, you know, weighing possibly pardoning, just laying Maxwell. I have an issue with that, especially whenever she went off to prison and he said I wish her well, you know what I'm saying. It's like, it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Oh, Keith, this in mind, Brier. Let's break this down here.
Speaker 3: State Representative Keith Farnham was sentenced on Thursday to eight years in federal prison for the transportation of child pornography via computers in his office and residents last year. Again, this is from twenty fifteen. By his office, They do mean his office in Washington, d C. Where he was a representative for the state of Illinois. Okay, now, let's keep it going here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I do want to say that this is the best use of blackmail. So it's not to say that he absolutely did it, but he pled guilty. Diddy, oh oh Gil.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you listen, brother, this is not gonna get good. There is no upside to any of this. It's about to get bad.
Speaker 1: Let's keep going here.
Speaker 3: He resigned in his seat from the Illinois General Assembly in March twenty fourteen, less than a week after HSI, which is the Homeland Security Investigations Special Agencies, computers from his home and office.
Speaker 1: Farnham, who was sixty seven of.
Speaker 3: Elgin, Illinois, was ordered to pay a thirty thousand dollars fine and must report to prison May nineteenth. Farnhum pled guilty in December of twenty fourteen, admitting that don't. On November twenty fifth, twenty thirteen, he sent an email from a computer in his elegant office with the following message do you trade this is what I like. Farnham attached two files to the email that he knew contained child pornography.
Speaker 1: In addition, he possessed images and videos depicting.
Speaker 3: Child pornography on computers and electronic storage devices in his residence, car, and office. During the course of the investigation, HSI special agents executed federal search warrants at Farnham State office and Elgan residents. Seized computers and electronic storage devices. On the day the warrants were executed. Farnham possessed no fewer than two thousand, seven hundred and sixty five images of real miners engaged in sexually explicit acts, including sexual intercourse with pre pubescent children he himself. Some of these images involved sadistic or masochistic conduct and depictions of violence, according to Farnham's guilty plea, by his own admission, oh my god. Okay, so now we're all on the same page here.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop blackmail. No no, no, no, you don't just admit to something like that. No, you do not.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: This investigation was kentucted under hsi's Operation Predator and International Initiative to protect children from sexual predators. Since the launch of Operation Predator in two thousand and three, HSI has arrested more than ten thousand individuals for crimes against children, including the production, distribution of online shop pornography, traveling overseas for sex with minors, and sex trafficking of children. In the fiscal year of twenty fourteen, more than twenty three hundred individuals were arrested by HSI special agents under this initiative, and more than a thousand victims identified and rescued. Right, sound of freedom, anybody. This is a part of Operation Predator, So okay, go on thirteen.
Speaker 2: Right, that's dude, it's it is disheartening to know that there's that many people that are doing this kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's horrible.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've looked in your area of how many predators there are in your neighborhood that have to register and file in all of that. But yeah, it's a mess. So let's keep going. That was then that's one guy. It's one bad apple. Let's continue here. Little Rock, Arkansas, a former chairman of Pulaski County Democratic Party, was sentenced to fourteen years in federal prison on Thursday after pleading guilty to four counts related to the distribution of child pornography. This was from twenty twenty three. According to the court documents. Harold Moody Junior was sentenced to serve one hundred and sixty eight months in the custody of Federal Bureau of Prisons and will be required to receive psycho sexual evaluation and participate in sex offender counseling.
Speaker 1: Moody, who was.
Speaker 3: Served who also served as the special Events coordinator for Pulaski County Youth Services, is also required to seek treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues.
Speaker 1: The sentencing said.
Speaker 3: The district judge also ordered Moody to pay a restitution to his victims in the amount of thirty nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You know what bothers me the most about this is that that one hundred and sixty eight months. That's fourteen years, fourteen years of taxpayer dollars that are going to feeding this piece of shit while he's rotten away in prison and he gets to come out. Now, how old was he?
Speaker 1: Did it? Say? Uh? Sixty? Hold on here, he didn't say his age yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it says end a little bit, all right, but continuing, it says Moody was arrested in twenty eighteen following an investigation into online child explore exploitation chat rooms. And he'll start five years of supervised released after his time in prison and must register as a sex offender. According to a twenty eighteen complaint, Affidavid Moody was present in a chat room twice on August twenty ninth when chod pornography was being displayed. Authority said Moody's face was clearly visible in his webcam and the undercover agent also noticed what appeared to be an office setting in the background. He was at the Democratic Convention for Arkansas. He was at his office doing this, so just throwing that out. Among the images that Moody distributed was a video that depicted a new dud adult male performing oral sex on two new prepubescent males in twenty eighteen. According to the complaint, Moody then follows the video with the following chat message sent to all participants of the chat room. Not the version I thought, Moody responded via chat message. I've heard of white privilege, but never perve privilege. I am not the jukebox at waffle house. I do not play on demand. The news release continued, Yeah, this is this.
Speaker 1: Is the that's the party, you know, these are these people.
Speaker 3: Distribution of child porn carries a penalty of no less than five years in more than twenty years in prison not less than five years to life of supervisor release, and a fine of up to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Possession of child.
Speaker 3: Porn carries a penalty of not more than ten years in prison, not less than five with life supervisor release, and a fine of up to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. The investigation was initially conducted by Homeland Security Investigations and was prosecuted by the Assistant US Attorney Christen Bryant and Alison Bragg.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a problem with that. Go back down to that bottom part again. Yeah, So, distribution of child porn carries a penalty of not less than five years and not more than twenty years. Why why not more than twenty years? Are you talking about children?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: No? No, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think anybody who has any hand in the distribution or creation or whatever of this material should be fried alive, even if you're just the middleman.
Speaker 2: Just think about it. If you're somebody that is writing up these laws, I think twenty years is that's a you know, twenty one years, that's a bit extreme.
Speaker 1: What Yeah? Yeahke? Who like? It?
Speaker 2: Just baffles me that these people are even able to get out, nonetheless even able to stay alive. Like, we need to bring back the electric electric chair public executions. What is it called what the Brook? You used to always talk about, Sparky, No, what what Brook used to always talk about? Where they would they would have a bunch of people shooting him.
Speaker 1: Oh, the fire squad.
Speaker 3: They just did that as a matter of fact in South Carolina, a guy opted to be killed by firing squad.
Speaker 1: They just brought that back this past year. Good.
Speaker 2: I mean, we need some public hangings, bro, Like, I'm sorry every single like predator out there. I don't care if you you know, you went to jail, you did your time, you found christ and you started, you know, donating to charities. No, you're done, You're done.
Speaker 1: Bro, But hear me out.
Speaker 3: Remember it said five to twenty right, and up to a quarter million dollars once again, he only has to pay thirty nine thousand dollars and he will serve five years of supervised release after his time in prison. He got those lifetime supervised Like that's how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 1: He got the the he got a slap on the hand.
Speaker 3: As far as this goes, he got the least amount that he could have got, and we move on to the next one. Radnor Township commissioner resigns from board amid child porn charges. Radnar Township in Pennsylvania, a Delaware County commissioner faces child porn charges, has resigned. On Monday, CBS three learned Radnar Township board Commissioner President Philip R. Was arrested last month on several counts of chop pornography, possession and distribution charges for images that depict children as infants engaged in sex acts with adults. On Monday, are resigned as commissioner, effective immediately, and stepped down as president last month. Investigators say are uploaded and shared images of suspected child pornography through a Yahoo Messenger account. According to police, are used Yahu Messenger to quote unquote sext with unknown individuals which.
Speaker 1: Involved sexual talk about children.
Speaker 3: The investigation began after yah Yahoo flagged the messages. We charged him with multiple council child pornography, said Delaware County District Attorney Jack Wellin. According to the criminal complaint, are use names like Daddy X and Daddy x X to visit chat rooms and cater to pedophiles. He sent and received images of children, some two to four years old.
Speaker 2: Fry am done, You're dead.
Speaker 3: He told detectives that he had been sexting online with people and that the purpose of the chats was sexual in nature. Radnor residents are safe. The Radnor residents are safe. It is everybody's responsibility to keep our children safe, said the police superintendent said. Radnor County is right outside of Philly.
Speaker 1: I just looked it up.
Speaker 2: I was curious about, like what part of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, dude.
Speaker 3: So police say that our told detectives that during one of these conversations, an unknown person sent him about one dozen child pornography images of girls who are estimated to be approximately thirteen years old. Some of the images involved female children engaging sex with adult males, and said investigators. Detectives say they found multiple chat logs between our and individuals dating back to twenty thirteen, in which are shared and sought graphic images and videos of children in sexual positions, bondage and engaged in acts of adults.
Speaker 1: According to investigators.
Speaker 3: To ours, collection was mainly comprised of prepe beesting girls under the age of ten, but also included infants and toddlers. Police say a portion of the images and videos depicted satomastochistic sexual abuse and children being sexually abused by animals. In October, the sixty six year old was charged with the possession and the distribution sexual abuse of children and criminal use of communication facility, all third degree felonies.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this fucking turns my stomach.
Speaker 3: Dude, I agree, let's go a little off, but still on the same conversation. Is it true that a BLM member, Charles Wade was arrested?
Speaker 1: Leader? Yeah, a leader?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, people are asking, was a prominent Black Lives Matter activist Charles Wade arrested for human trafficking? Charles Wade's act was actually a very well known activist with the BLM in Ferguson and Baltimore areas until twenty sixteen. With protests against racial injustice picking up steam recently, his name has cropped up again in social media discourse.
Speaker 1: About the BLM movement. So what happened?
Speaker 3: Wade was accused of prostituting a minor and was reportedly arrested. His association with a nationwide social movement has many questioning if all this is true? Was Charles Wade really arrested. Here's what you need to know about him. In May, at twenty sixteen, he was arrested in Prince George County, Maryland and charged with prostitution and human trafficking acorner authorities. Wade allegedly placed online ads offering meetups with a seventeen year old girl. An undercover officer reportedly responded to the ad and met with the minor girl in a sting operation. The girl said that Wade was her quote unquote manager.
Speaker 1: Bro sitting out a seventeen year old girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that likes. He has admitted guilt on this. It's understood. He was arrested. He is seeing jail time for this. But you think the seventeen year old was the only one. That's just the only one he was caught.
Speaker 2: Did it say the seventeen year old girl's name?
Speaker 3: No, No, they're they're not going to release victims' names like that, No way.
Speaker 2: Okay, just wondering if she was black, Just curiosity for the for the irony of all of it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say probably probably Prince George County, Maryland, and he's your boys in Baltimore and all of that like, that's why I was out of DC.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I mean at least it was. I mean, seventeen is obviously wrong. But it's not two to four years old, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's still so the belief that that's the only one that he was caught with. Dude, Nobody just wakes up one day and decides, you know what, you're almost legal. Let's see if we can make some money off of you. That's not how the thought process goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most time you catch somebody, it's never their first time exactly.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to another one case.
Speaker 3: A former attorney convicted of human trafficking under review by Bexer County District Attorney's Conviction Integrity Unit, Mark Benavidez. He for the record, he was an attorney for the Democratic Party in Texas, Okay. He is serving eighty year prison term in wait, I'm sorry, serving eighty year prison term and sex for legal services scandal.
Speaker 1: Let's dive in eighty San Antonio. M'll take eight one years. That five year bullshit is for the birds. I fully agree.
Speaker 3: He was actually convicted on six counts of human trafficking in twenty eighteen. Yeah, so he's serving an eighty year prison term for trading his legal services for sex. His case is still under review by the Bexer County District Attorney's office. According to testimony during his trial, Benevedez would trade his legal representation for sex from at least six clients. He would make video recordings of the sexual trysts the women testified. We are looking into not just those incidents that were recorded, not just the videos he made and the documentation he made, but anyone who might have been affected, the Assistant Attorney General Matthew Howard said. Howard is the head of the Bexer or Bexer County District Attorney Joe Gonzalez's Conviction Integrity unit. Was this division or what the division does is it grades our paper to make sure that these convictions have integrity. In the ben and Videz case, the unit is reviewing the cases of his clients who testified in any other women who may have been represented by Ben and Videz as and we're also victims. Because they only know of six, that doesn't mean that's the only ones. Again, no one wakes up one day and decides he's gonna start trading his you know, sex for work like that.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, I mean it's something that usually starts way earlier, and they have to gather a lot of information, and you know, most of these people they do it on the slick, right, like you have to.
Speaker 1: It's a slick kind of business.
Speaker 2: And obviously it's it's one that is still going on and probably will go on for you know, the rest of human goes right like, because there's always going to be sick minded individuals. Now whether they were themselves also victims of it as children. Most of the time that is the case, but that's not an excuse.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I mean, at that point, you know, if you're having some kind of thoughts like that because of your you know, the things that victimized you whenever you were young, you need to fucking go tell somebody you need to have therapy for that or something. You can't just act upon that kind of shit, and you're not breaking the cycle at all, you know, like you're perpetuating the cycle.
Speaker 1: Now let's go to another one here.
Speaker 3: Now, this is based upon a social media post and your boy, the one in question, tried saying that this was character defamation tried counter suing, a judge rules social media post made about Joe Morrissey was overwhelmingly.
Speaker 1: True direct quote here we go.
Speaker 3: A judge ruled on Whins that social media posts claiming former Virginia State Senator Jim Morrissey was a violent thug, a liar, and a sexual predator was made on a factual basis. According to documents obtained by a news A judge ruled on Wednesday that the evidence showed overwhelmingly that social media posts made by Jimmy Lee Jarvis about former Virginia State senator was true. In a one million dollar defamation suit originally filed by Morrissey, So somebody being a hater online, he said, no, you're you're throwing too much shade. I'm suing you. The judge was like, no, he's saying some very true things about you actually, so no, let's go deeper. The defamation suit stems from an alleged January fourteen, twenty twenty two, post on x formerly Twitter, in which Jarvis said Joe Morrisey is a violent thug, a liar, and a sexual predator. According to the document, the statements were reportedly made when Morrisey was a sitting state senator running for re election. After Morrissey followed the filed the suit, Jarvis filed a countersuit evidence in an effort to prove his statement was not defamatory, and requested an award of attorney's fees under the Virginia Code eight point zero two TAC two three three point two in the motion for summary judgment excuse me. In the motion for summary judgment, Morrisey was said to have admitted the authenticity of several public news reports and documents that would reportedly validate the comments made by Jarvis, some of which eight News has detailed below.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about him with the violent thug thing. Fine, he says, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to beat your head in. Morrisey said that in ninety nine. All right, fine, fine, keep in mind he's going up for reelection and your boy Jarvis is like, no, here's what I have against you. You really need to step away. The judge is saying, no, you really fucking need to step away now, as far as the documents provided for sexual predator claim. Additionally, the documents reported by Morrissey was indicted. On June thirtieth, twenty fourteen, on felony charges of indecent liberties with a minor, possession and distribution child pornography, and electronic solicitation of a minor. The charges were made after police reportedly found Morrissey in his hen Rico County home with a seventeen year old girl. That girl would later become his wife, but at the time August twenty thirteen, was an employee.
Speaker 1: Of his law office WOW.
Speaker 3: According to the document, Morrisey served three months or yeah three months of a twelve month sentence and resigned as a delegate at Virginia House after the conviction. According to the report the Richmond Times Dispatch referenced into the document, a Henrico County judge allowed a woman formerly represented by Joe Morrissey's law firm to withdraw a guilty plea amid allegations that he pressured her for sex. The report said, Morrisey allegedly exposed himself to the woman in his law office and continued making advances through text message. According to Richmond Times Dispatch, when the woman repeatedly refused Morrissey, she said he handed over the case to another lawyer in his office who pushed her into taking a plea deal. Okay, so once again, this guy who was absolutely a member of the Virginia I want to make sure I'm not speaking on a turn a Virginia State senator. Clearly he was a raging piece of shit and could be confirmed. And then when someone tried to bring that to light, he tried countersuing them for defamation to the tune of one million dollars. The judge of whenever you're Jarvis, the guy who was bringing up these cases, could bring all of this documentation to show that, no, the post that I made on x wasn't defamatory. I'm speaking hard facts here, And the judge said, oh no, he is speaking hard facts.
Speaker 1: Speaking on business.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, uh.
Speaker 2: It's another disgusting example of these people that are trying to bring these Epstein files to light. It seems that they're just only doing it not to help the individuals who were victimized as a result, not to sound the alarm of every single person involved with with Epstein's shenanigans, but just to specifically target Trump. Now I'm not saying that Trump, you know, look, if he's if he's involved in any of that shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he got.
Speaker 2: Any kind of pictures, if he is trying to shield certain people from being convicted, You're done. Like, I don't care how how good you do for the country. I don't care how much debt you get us out of. I don't care if you even take away the fucking I r rest. If you are involved on this shit, you need to get fried. It needs to be a public execution. That being said, these people that are trying to bring all this shit to light are only doing it to fry him. They're not worried about, you know, standing on on goodness, or worried about anybody any of the victims.
Speaker 1: They're doing it for one reason. Agreed.
Speaker 3: And further this point, have you ever heard the name Jerry Studs real quick?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. You probably not? Probably not.
Speaker 3: He was the first openly gay dude in Washington, d C. Which was seen as like he was a hero from the LGBTQ ELEMENTO P plus exclamation points, star asterisk, hashtag community. Right, And they have gone on and on to champion this guy, except.
Speaker 1: For the fact that now they have to eat crow.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say eat Dick, but some of them like that shit today would have to eat crow on this one, because now it's understood that he was a guaranteed sexual predator who was after underage boys.
Speaker 1: While he was working in DC. Shocker.
Speaker 3: It's beyond dispute that the late Massachusetts Congressman Jerry Studds was a sexual predator, and now, thanks to a lawsuit file last week, even more details about his unspeakable behavior around young boys are on public record. In nineteen eighty three, Studs was censored by the House Representatives in a four to twenty to three vote after he piled or excuse me, after he applied applied rather a seventeen year old male congressional page with vodka and then sodomized him. In some states it would have been statutory rape. In Massachusetts, Studd was easily re elected six times. Studs felt no shame as the x rayed details of his sort of conduct were read into the record on the floor of the House, and he turned his back on his colleagues. Before his election in Congress in nineteen seventy two, Studs was a teacher, a quote unquote master at Saint Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, talk about elite. It's the alma mater of both John Forbes Kerry and Robert Mueller class of sixty one. Last week, the two alumni phil filed a twenty two page lawsuit in New Hampshire against the prep school, claiming it was a haven for sexual predators, one of whom was identified as the future representative Jerry Studds, a Democrat from Massachusetts. The allegations against the gay icon, who died in two thousand and six at the age of sixty nine, are made by Keith Biff mittauver mithover. I don't know who attended the school from sixty six to seventy when it was all male. Biff, Yeah, Biff, right, Keith gets shortened to Biff, but I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you know, coincidental that we mentioned Biff earlier this episode, and there's a fucking guy named Biff.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Yeah, long story short.
Speaker 3: They go into some details about the sexual misconduct of stugs with this boy when they were when he was a teacher at this school.
Speaker 1: Long story short.
Speaker 3: This guy who was championed by the left and championed by.
Speaker 1: The gay community for being what he was, come.
Speaker 3: To find out start to finish, was a disgusting child predator. So again, this is the same party that's trying to do some virtue signaling things right now and throw out Trump here.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit more recent. Former Stillwater mayor sentenced to prison. Saratoga County District Attorney Karen A. Hagen announced that Ricky Nelson from Saint John's Place, still Water, New York, was sentenced today by Sarah Tooga count Court to an aggregate total of five to fifteen years for his conviction in the five separate counts of possessing a sexual performance of a child class ethelonies in violation with the New York State Penal Law. Judge Murphy imposed sentences of one to three years for each of the five charges of possessing the sexual performance of a child to run consecutive to each other. Nelson will be required to register as a child sex offender of course upon release from prison. Nelson pled guilty in April when he admitted in court to knowingly having his possession and control in too knowing accessing with intent to view images containing the sexual conduct of a child of less than sixteen years of age during August of twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: In the town of Stillwater. Nelson affirmed this conduct and his guilty plead today before Judge Murphy. Prior to sentencing. Nelson acknowledges his crimes and apologizes for his conduct. Nothing that he recognized, noting that he recognized the pain paled in comparison to the pain of his victims. Okay, just so we're clear here, the materials were of children under the age of four. I should mention that one. Now, this one is another really disgusting one. Former Hubbard Mayor Richard Keenan receives life sentence for child rape. We are not going to get into the nitty gritty of this one, but what I will say is that I'll read just these first couple of lines. It's a long thing, and it gets worse the more you reap. Former Hubbard Mayor Richard Keenan, who is a loud and proud Democrat, I might add, receives life in prison for raping a four year old girl over a period of two years. Sixty six year old Keenan appeared for sentencing on Monday before Judge Peter Kantess in Trumbull County Common Police Court. Long story short. He also played guilty like he acknowledged that this is would happened. But the worst part about this piece of ship is that he tried saying that she was a willing participant, that she led him on, she wanted this from him.
Speaker 2: It was a four year old that he had been doing it to for two years, so it started whenever she was two. That is you, what is willing of a two year.
Speaker 1: Old according to this And again I'm not going to read it.
Speaker 3: I'm not If anybody wants to go look into this piece of shit, be my guest. My blood can only boil so much, right, And we do, in fact have a show that we're trying to record here.
Speaker 1: But this guy legitimately tried to.
Speaker 3: Make the case that it was a happy scenario that this girl wanted it, provoked him, guided him all he was sixty six.
Speaker 2: What a fucking delusional piece of shit to even think that. And you know that's the thing is that bad guys never think that they're bad. You ever noticed that, Like they always think that they're like they're doing good, or they're doing the right thing, or what they're doing isn't really causing harm.
Speaker 1: Their delusion, knowl dude.
Speaker 3: They are psychopaths that need like death is too good for them in my personal opinion. But all right, that being said, now we get to this list, and as I have been going on to a good tangent here about these Democrat pieces of shit, this is a list, and we're not gonna read the inner the you know, the ins and outs of all of it. But I do want to go down and read these people and what was done. Some of them we have mentioned, some of them we have not. I will say that of this list, the majority are Democrats, but there is still forty one Republican names on this list that we are about to go over.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: Democratic Illinois state Representative Keith Farnham has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a six year old girl.
Speaker 1: Democrat about him, yep.
Speaker 2: Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody Junior was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography, which we'd read. Democratic Radner Township Board of Commissioners member Philip r resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between two and six years old read about him. Democratic activist and BLM organizer Charles Wade was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution YEP. Democratic Texas attorney and activist Mark Benevetez was charged with having sex with a minoring, inducing a child under eighteen to have sex, and compelling prostitution of at least nine of at least nine legal clients, and possession of child pornography. He was also found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking. Democratic Virginia delegate Joe Morrissey was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a seventeen year old girl and charged with supervisory and decent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography, and distribution of child pornography. Democratic Massachusetts Congressman Jerry Studs was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a seventeen year old page. Democratic former mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was pled guilty to five council possession of child pornography of children less than the age of sixteen. Democratic former mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager. Democratic former mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan was given a life sentence in jail for ripping a four year old girl. Democratic former mayor of Winston, Oregon Kenneth Barrett was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a fourteen year old girl who turned out to be a police officer. Democratic former mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Shutt was arrested in charge with four counts of felony with third degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse. How's I feel like it's all intentional? I don't even know why they gotta say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like, well, whenever you're saying like, uh, I don't know, right, what is is it?
Speaker 2: Like a first degree, second degree, third degree type of thing?
Speaker 3: It says third degree sexual assault, but I don't understand what is the difference between a first, second and third degree? And then what's the difference between like unintentional child abuse?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that is. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Each state has their own legal precedence and like levels to crime, and that's how they can assign what kind of punishment should be doled out.
Speaker 2: But either way, maybe not pre planned. Maybe it was just like there's certain things that are planned ahead of time, and then there's certain things that maybe just happened in the moment that weren't, you know, premeditated.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it should all just be considered fucking rape, but it is, you know what I mean. But next one we have Democratic former mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation, and statutory rape of an eleven year old boy and twelve year old girl. Democratic former mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a sixteen year old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor. Wow, Yeah, that is sick. Democratic former mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs was arrested in charge with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than seventeen, Democratic Party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabour pled guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images. Half a party leader in Texas Wow Democratic activists and fundraiser Terrence Bean was arrested on charge of sonomy and sex abuse and a case involving a fifteen year old boy, and when the alleged victim declined to testify, the judge dismissed the case.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: Democratic Party chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullen, not to be confused with the skater, resigned amid child pornography allegations.
Speaker 3: So he just resigned before the truth came out because he knew how bad it was about to get, so he just dipped.
Speaker 2: Democratic activists Andrew Douglas Reid pleaded guilty to to a multiple counts of second degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography. Democratic official from Tara HoTT, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography, including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home that he shared with two minor female victims.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Democratic California Congressman Tony kred is being venus, I don't know, is being sued in La County for allegedly sexually abusing a sixteen year old girl. Democratic aide to Senator Barbara Boxer Jeff Rizzatto pled guilty to charges of trading in child pornography. Democratic Alaska State representative Alaska never gets a call out, not really, this is not one to be proud of. But Dean Westlake resigned from his seat after the media published a report alleging he fathered a child with a sixteen year old girl when he was twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's that's kind of a hard claim to side step, but all right.
Speaker 2: Democratic New Jersey State Assemblyman Neil Cohen was convicted of possession and distribution of child pornography.
Speaker 3: Republican real quick, real quick, real quick. So that was all the Democrats, and they do have more at the bottom. That gets back to the Democrats side of things.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: But I did want to make a mention of this, right, I am being fair and balanced to all the good cult members.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I've been shitting on Democrats a good bit here.
Speaker 3: But let's also not sidestep the fact that Republicans are equally guilty when it comes to this disgusting activity.
Speaker 1: Ooh, this one's hard.
Speaker 2: Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign Kentucky, in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking on and on February eleven, twenty eighteen. He was sentenced to serve twenty years in prison. Republican state Senator Ralph Shorty was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography in November twenty seventeen. He pled He pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges. Republican anti abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida. Yeah, that's insane that you would be an anti abortion activist. Meanwhile, you're the like you're doing the thing that like most people bring up as for abortion, whether it be incest or rape.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: He's all like, listen, I don't want to kill them babies while they're still in the wound. That's fucking crazy. However, like once they're born. Yeah, no, welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Republican County commissioner David Schwartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of eleven. It was sentenced to eight years in prison. Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest of fondling a ten year old girl and was sentenced to ten years probation.
Speaker 1: Not even Joe.
Speaker 2: Republican anti abortion activist Nicholas Morenci pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anyone who murders an abortion doctor.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm an anti abortion activist.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Cool, you're inciting violence, right, You're essentially putting out a hit on any abortion doctor. Meanwhile, you played guilty too, you possessing child porn. I mean what, I'm not saying that one negates the other. Whatever, But also, like, bro.
Speaker 2: What the fuck these fucking people, dude. Republican legislator Edison Mizla Aldrondo was sentenced to ten years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of nine and seventeen. That actually happens a lot more than most people. Realize look at Joe Biden and his daughter and his niece.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: Republican mayor Philip Jordano is serving serving a thirty seven year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing.
Speaker 1: Eight and ten year old girls. YEP.
Speaker 2: Republican campaign consultant Tom short Ridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a fifteen year old girl. This probation, shit, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Send him to jail, burn him alive.
Speaker 3: And I no, no, I'm with you, and I'm not trying to dismiss it, but we have read some very heinous thing thus far. Your boy took pictures of a fifteen year old. And I'm not saying, well, that's not so bad. No, no, no, it is bad. It is absolutely bad. It's not as bad as the dude who raped a four year old and claimed that she wanted it.
Speaker 2: You said there's levels too, the l I'm not but even still probation with you? Probation No like fuck that Republican Senator strom Thurman. Oh, we brought him up. A notable racist had sex with a fifteen year old black girl which produced a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a weird case, right, So like he is a devout racist on the mic, but he's also got a half half you know, half white, half black baby with a fifteen year old girl. So like, yeah, no, this is one of the things that happens.
Speaker 2: H Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the twenty During the two thousand and four presidential Campaig surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile. Indeed, Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a thirteen year old girl. Republican Congressman Donald buzz Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in.
Speaker 3: Jail on one month, one month after being he pled guilty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Republican fundraiser Richard A. Del Guadio was found guilty of child born charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos. Republican activist Mark A. Grethin convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children. Republican activists Randall David and Kenny pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child. Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page. Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now, Christian Coalition leader begetting down on that step daughter?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Republican congressman an anti gay activist Robert Bowman was charged with having sex with a sixteen year old boy he picked up at a gay bar. Republican Committee chairman Jeffrey Patty was arrested for distributing a video clip of a five year old girl being raped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck man.
Speaker 2: Republican activist Marty Glickman aka Republican Marty, was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Republican Marty, massive piece of shit. Yeah, that's that's some Bill Cosby shit right there. Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a twelve year old boy in possession of child pornography. Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with a twelve year old babysitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media. Republican preacher Stephen Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering twenty dollars to a fourteen year old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
Speaker 3: Now, that's a weird one, right, And yes, he's disgusting in all things, frying a lot, but like he's a pastor who tried paying a fourteen year old twenty bucks to let him blow the fourteen year old what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yep not shocking.
Speaker 2: Republican talk show host John Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an eleven year old girl. Republican anti anti gay activist Earl Butch Cameron was sentenced to forty years in prison for molesting an eight year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her. I remember reading that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 2: Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served fourteen years in federal prison, six counts of raping both daughters and you'll only get fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Republican election board official Kevin Cohne was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the Internet from a fourteen year old girl. A Republican politician Andrew Burr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a thirteen year old boy. Republican politician Keith west Moreland was arrested on seven felony counts of leude. And why do you say that word? Labitious lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of sixteen, I e. Exposing himself to children. Republican anti abortion activist John allen Burt was charged with sexual conduct involving a fifteen year old girl. Republican county councilman Keola Child's pleaded guilty to molesting a male child. Oh I remember that, Yeah, the child's molesting a child. Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl. Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Republican councilman and former marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a thirteen year old girl. Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy. Republican County councilman Fred C. Smeltzer Junior pleaded no contest to raping a fifteen year old girl and served six months in prison.
Speaker 1: Six months.
Speaker 2: Right, that'll teach him. Republican activist Parker Jay Benna pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to thirty months in federal prison and fined eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Not even three years, not even three years, but all right, oh Man.
Speaker 2: Republican Parole Board officer in Former Colorado state representative Larry Jack Schwartz was fired after child pornography was found in his possession. Republican strategists and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwahl was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet. Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who described who is described as a good military man and churchgoer, was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an eleven year old girl in sentenced to twelve years in prison. Yeah, Republican businessman John Grunsyth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegation service that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
Speaker 3: The fuck kind of skinning dip bullshit is this?
Speaker 2: Republican director of the Young Republican Federation, Nicholas Alessando molested his six year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison. I wonder if there's any relation to lou Elezondo.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: But you know, Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Daizen Senior, was charged with rape for allegedly paying a fifteen year old girl for sex. Dazen, who was sixty two at the time, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than one million dollars to have sex with a large number of young women.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, just so we're all clear here, we're about to get back on the Democrat Party and start shitting.
Speaker 1: On them some more.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to be understood that we are not, you know, super overhere riding Trump's dick. We're not just saying that the Democrats are full of evil. I am saying that all parties, all political parties, have massive, massive amounts of shit bags in them at the local level, the state level, the federal level, and there's no way of getting around that. But with that being said, the Democrats are back on this. Oh well, we're the ones that are trying to release the information. We're the only ones that care about the victims. It's the Democratic Republicans are the evil ones. They're the ones that are involved with Epstein and now do Unfortunately, that's not true, though I would actually argue to say that.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that it's a fifty to fifty split on the Epstein list, but I have my own personal belief that it's probably not because, again, we just listed over forty Republican names.
Speaker 1: This list is.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred and twenty names long, and the vast majority are Democrat.
Speaker 2: Democratic donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein ran an underage child sex brothel and was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution. Democratic New York Congressman Anthony Wiener pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea deal agreement for sex and sending Twitter dms to underage girls as young as fifteen. Democratic donor activists and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is being criminally prosecuted and civilly sued for years of sexual abuse that was well known, that was a well known secret in Hollywood, including underage sexual activities with aspiring female actresses. Democratic activists and Me Too proponent Asia Argento settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment stemming from sexual activities with an underage actor. Imagine being the person running me Too, and you're the one that is like you're the reason, like you're the reason that you even have to run something like that.
Speaker 3: It is disgusting, dude. And that's the thing. As we're reading some of those Christians and these pastors and the Christian Conservative Movement Party leader or whatever was also doing this kind of shit. It's it's the hypocrisy really does know no bounds whenever politic gets involved.
Speaker 2: Democratic mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, Gary Becker, was convicted of attempted child seduction child pornography and other child sex crimes. Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned after multiple accusations of child sexual abuse were levied against him, including by family members. Democratic activists and aid to New York City Mayor Deblasio Jacob Schwartz was arrested on possession of three thousand plus child pornographic images. Democratic activists and actor Russell Simmons was sued based on an allegation of sexual assault where he coerced an underage model for sex. Democratic Governor of Oregon Neil Goldschmidt after being caught by a newspaper publicly admitting to having admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a thirteen year old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.
Speaker 1: Oh you, dirty, fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Democratic Illinois Congressman Mel Reynolds resigned from Congress after he was convicted of a statutory rape of a sixteen year.
Speaker 1: Old campaign volunteer.
Speaker 2: Democratic New York Congressman Fred Richmond was arrested in Washington, d c. For soliciting sex from a sixteen year old boy. Democratic activist donor and director Roman Polanski fled the country after pleading guilty to statutory rape of a thirteen year old girl. Democrats and Hollywood actors still defend him to this day, including Whoopy Goldberg, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro, Almo Dovar, Tilda Swinton.
Speaker 1: And Monica Blucci.
Speaker 2: Interesting that Woody Allen would be advocating for that because he's a fucking peederal himself.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so Roman Polanski. He even had to flee the country. And still to this day, I've heard Whoopi Goldberg in the past few months mentioned him as if he was a really good guy like Roman Polanski.
Speaker 1: Just he was.
Speaker 3: He was not charged, but he had these allegations again and all this, and like yeah, he might have, but you know what's this and this? And it's like, wait, will be Goldberg, the one who is the one of the biggest screaming lib tards that we have, is vouching for a known child predator?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: What be Goldberg? Is an abomination of a human being? Where was a Democratic State senator from Alaska, George Jacko was found was found guilty of sexual harassment of an underage legislative page. Democratic state representative candidate for Colorado Andrew Myers was convicted for possession of child pornography and enticing children. Democratic Illinois Congressman Gus Savage was investigated by the Democrat controlled House Committee on Ethics for attempting to rape an underage female Peace Corps volunteer in Zaire the committed. The committee concluded that while the events did occur, his apology was sufficient and took no further action.
Speaker 3: Wow, he attempted to rape a Peace Corps volunteer, but his apology is enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Democratic activist, donor and spokesperson for Subway Jared Fogel was convicted for distribution and receipt of child pornography and traveling to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all know about Jared.
Speaker 2: That fuck Still to this day, I prefer Jimmy Johns over Subway specifically for that. Yeah, and it's just a superior sandwich. Nextly, we have Democratic State Department official Carl Kerry under Hillary Clinton State Department was arrested on ten counts of child porn possession. Democratic main Assistant Attorney General James Cameron was sentenced to just over fifteen years in federal prison for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt, and transmission. Democratic State Department official Daniel Rosen under Hillary Clinton State Department was arrested and charged with allegedly soliciting sex from a miner over the Internet. Democratic State Department official James cap pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of child pornography. Democratic radio host Bernie Ward pled guilty to one count of sending child pornography over the Internet. And lastly, but not leastly, Democratic Deputy Attorney General from California, Raymond Liddy was arrested for a possession of child pornography.
Speaker 3: So, again, as we are, you heard a lot of Republican names. Just now you heard a lot more Democrat names, I should say, and yeah, Epstein was brought up, Weinstein was brought up, Roman Polansky. Not all of them were politicians, but these were very big proponents for their political affiliations. Right, Okay, taking all of that in, now, let's cut back to the votes that are being cast in Washington, DC right now, right, and about how they only need one or two more signatures to pass this vote. I currently am of the belief that the conspiracy here is that the Demo. Democrats don't want this information out to the public either. They would ruin them just as much as it would ruin the Republicans. It would in fact, drain the swamp if the real Epstein list was released. And no, I don't mean just the flight logs, because the flight logs don't necessarily show guilt to a crime against children. Okay, just because you flew on his plane one time, it's very possible you didn't see anything, you didn't hear anything. You just thought that your boy that has a plane, it was nice for him to give you a ride from point A to point B.
Speaker 1: Okay. And I don't mean.
Speaker 3: His associate list, because he was a big time money launderer for the entire world. Right if you needed some money to go off record, you called Jeff. That was an understood fact. So just because you have a name that was released as an associate of his does not guarantee some sort of guilt to a crime against the child. But this list that the actual victims are compiling right now, associate that with the list and these emails that are being released, the names that are about to be dropped. All of these things, the Democrats do not want this release. They're saying that they do because it it poses what Trump has going on. I would venture to bet that if Trump was on board with the releasing of these files, the Democrats would actually be voting against it to do because he's uh, you know, being mean.
Speaker 1: To the victims or something.
Speaker 3: They would they would use some sort of a talking point to show how whatever Trump is doing is bad and we have to oppose a pose pose no matter what.
Speaker 1: Currently, Trump is saying that.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he sees a dead issue and it's a hoax and it needs to be washed, washed away and you know, swept under the rug. The Democrats smell blood in the water. So they have decided to triple down and in a mass unified effort. There's not one Democrat that didn't sign right, So they are doing this as a unified front to oppose Trump, regardless of whatever it is. If Trump was to pass a bill right now to say that all cancer treatment is free of charge from this point forward, the Democrats would oppose that by saying he's taking money out of the oncologist pocket.
Speaker 1: That's how it is right now.
Speaker 2: Look, the only way that we're going to get any kind of real information is going to be from the victims that are compiling that list. I do want to share this video rate here. This is from the New York Post, which was published September third, so just.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, not even a few weeks ago, of.
Speaker 2: The Epstein victims of vow to compile client list of their own after house panel drops thousands of documents. It's only almost four minutes, but let's hear what they got to say, because this might be the only hope that we have at any of these names coming out, names that are not going to be fucked with by either party. These are from specifically the victims themselves, which I hope that this list comes out because this, in my eyes, this is the only real true list. Yeah, so let's see what they gotta say.
Speaker 10: Hi there, my name is Lisa Phillips, and I'm the host of award nominated podcast called From Now on a platform supporting survivors. I want to thank all of my survivor's sisters who came before me today. I'll be very short. In the year two thousand, I was taken to Jeffrey Epstein's island while on a photoshoot on a nearby Island. Who I saw and what I experienced there was a glimpse into a very dark and disturbing world. For years after, I tried to avoid Jeffrey, but he had introduced me to Katie Ford, the owner of the Ford Modeling Agency. Epstein's reach went to the very top of fashion, arts, and entertainment. This did not just happen to underage girls in Florida. In New York City, hundreds of young, ambitious women were abused by him. Epstein was not just a serial predator. He was an international human trafficker. And many around him knew, many participated, and many profited, and yet he was protected. So I stand here today for every woman who has been silenced, exploited, and dismissed. We are not asking for pity. We are here demanding accountability and I'm demanding justice. Congress must choose will you continue to protect predators or will you finally protect survivors? And also, I would like to announce here today us Epstein survivors have been discussing creating our own list.
Speaker 1: We know the names many.
Speaker 10: Of us were abused by them. Now, together as survivors, we will confidentially compile the names. We all know who regularly and who are regularly in the Epstein world, and it will be by survivors and for survivors, no one else is involved. Stay tuned for more details. We're reaching out to survivors that are scared to come forward and that also know who they were traffic to. So that's the list that we're compiling. We're not quite sure, you know, how we're going to release that or even if we're going to the Department of Justice needs to release the list, right because.
Speaker 1: For folks at home, they might be confused.
Speaker 6: You know, survivors know the names.
Speaker 4: You've seen these powerful people.
Speaker 1: Why can't you say the names?
Speaker 6: Could you just explain?
Speaker 10: Why do we have to say the names when the government knows the names and we're also scared to do so. Look what's happened to so many of the survivors that have revealed names.
Speaker 5: Yes, I find that.
Speaker 11: I think it's also we're saying that having represented I think, between our firm and Voice Chiller, hundreds of victims and we've talked to them about the various people that they were farmed out to. So we've created somewhat of a list. Most of these individuals, the victims are very scared to say these names because they could get sued. They're going to get attacked, and nobody protected him the first time, and that was against one person.
Speaker 1: So is there a list?
Speaker 11: There is a list, But just to dispel kind of the common theme here, every one of these women was abused by Jeffrey Epstein, and his scheme was to personally abuse women when they reached a certain age. He did farm a section of them, some of them out to some of his friends. That doesn't mean all of his friends. With that said, I'm more than happy to assist in helping create the list behind the scenes and see.
Speaker 1: What we do with that.
Speaker 4: I think if someone's interested in prosecuting, they may have something different to say about sharing a list, but they're not sharing a list for nothing to happen, and that's the experience that they've had for all of these years.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it sucks and we all want that list, but you kind of got to understand why they wouldn't want to release it because they hundreds.
Speaker 3: There are hundreds of girls, and these are just the girls that have come forward. There are thousands he was running this scheme. There are those that will say only starting in the early two thousands. No, no, no, no, no, he was running this scheme for most of the nineties, yeah, into the two thousands, into the twenty teens. When he was finally caught and brought you know, quote unquote to justice, he wasn't. But my point is, this is thousands of girls for years that will be able to come forward and say it was this person. I was brought to this house owned by this person, and this is what took place, and these are the guilty parties. And there's a reason why they don't say this. It's not because these are just some obscure names that nobody would recognize.
Speaker 1: These are names that are currently serving.
Speaker 2: Man well, I mean, look, this is not to overshadow Charlie Kirk's assassination by any means like that. It's fucking disgusting, and you know, he definitely needs to be brought to justice, His family needs to be brought to justice and everything else. But this is what they like to do. They always like to take a mass story of which the masses of humanity are going to get eyes on, and you know, kind of overshadows everything else. And this is this is why this is you know it's it's a perfect bait and switch is really what it is.
Speaker 3: It is it is one hundred percent dude. And I'm not again, I'm not saying that that is the reason why Charlie Kirk was assassinated. Good There's multiple levels to that, right, But that is the reason why the algorithms are pushing it so hard because this is being voted on right now, yet no one knows that because everyone's algorithms are showing Charlie Kirk. And again, I am not blaming left or right on this one. I am saying that we need to keep our third eye all the way open. We need to look at the entire picture.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The Democrats are trying to use this as a virtue signal, even though they know damn goodwill that their names are on the list too, But as long as it opposes Trump, it's seen as a net positive for the party. Meanwhile, the Republicans are all saying no because they were afraid of going against Trump, whose name is absolutely on the list. Now to what degree and to what level, we don't know, but we get I guarantee you his name is on the list.
Speaker 2: Look, if they were said, if they were absolutely going. If they were this headstrong about releasing the list, what about the four year gap that you had a fucking Democrat president in office?
Speaker 1: Where did that go? Why did nothing transpire?
Speaker 2: Then? Why did you wait until there was a Republican in office? It's it's Maxwell was in prison.
Speaker 3: Maxwell was in prison the entire time Biden was in office. No one questioned her, No one brought her in and set her down a room with a tape recorder and said tell me everything you know, not one fucking person, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so, there's there's definitely a fucker a foot And this is why we cover these things. This is why we do five episodes a week, not including everybody else that is releasing on our uh on our stream as well. So definitely give them a little bit of a shout out and support as well. We appreciate everybody that is tuning in on every podcast because we want to give all of I mean, obviously we don't have every you know, conspiratorial voice you know is coming out on the Cult of Conspiracy. We have our closest ones that are coming out, and everybody is trying to sound the alarm. Everybody is trying to wake everybody up. Everybody is trying to open up third eyes all across the world, and we just want to be able to give a platform to be able to expose these things. We do believe that the podcast platform is the last unfucked with platform for free speech. It's the last uncensored horizon, if you will, for free speech. They've already gotten obviously, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, I mean, name any other app they are going to be censoring a lot of things. Podcast is. I mean, it's it's the last It's the last horizon that hasn't been fucked with, And I mean I I can't imagine that it's going to be lasting for very much longer. I don't know how it has lasted this long if I'm being honest, Like, how are we able to say the things that we're able to say with zero repercussions? Knock on wood. I'm not trying to call it out, but it makes you wonder, right like why are they allowing this to still transpire for us to be able to talk and you know, openly like this. I just I can't imagine that it's going to last for infinity.
Speaker 3: No, it's only because we live in America, Right, that's it. We have freedom of speech within our constitution, like the very basics of what makes an American American is the freedom of speech and the freedom of press. But that is only one vote away from being lost forever. That is one generation away from being a foregone conclusion, a historical thing that people will look back on fondly. We are one step away from being like UK in Canada and Australia, where if you say one, two many mean things about a political candidate, they can kick in your door and arrest you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The only reason is because we currently have freedom of speech, and while we still got it, we're gonna use that bitch to the fullest. Yeah, and if you will, if you're a fan of free speech and you're a fan of what we're talking about here, welcome to the culture conspiracy. Like I said, cult members, this was going to be a dirty one. That long list that we read and all the other case members, all the things to show that the political figures local level, city level, county level, state level, federal level, they're all dirty. And I'm not saying with one hundred percent, I'm saying like ninety five.
Speaker 1: Percent are dirty. I will give a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of some grace for that five percent, and maybe I'm just high as fuck on hopium about that five percent. I'm really holding on to that last little bit of hopium. But as more and more things come out, gotta say it's it's dwindling.
Speaker 1: More and more by the day. It is.
Speaker 2: It is now for obvious reasons, we are not going to uh hump out the Adam and Eve promotion that we have, but we do have a couple of host Yeah, yeah, it'd be bad taste, But we do have a couple of other ways that you could support us as well. Jacob, how can they do that, sir?
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed good cult members.
Speaker 3: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then come check us out at coecsilver dot com. The link is in the description below with the show notes. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Do you want to buy a little bit of silver and gold a lot of bit? Do you want to put a portion of your retirement nest eak into the precious metal game. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your accountant, and ask them what they think about it. I promise you every one of them is going to tell you that it is, in fact a wise investment to have a portion of your retirement nest egg in precious metals. Reason being, it's a finite, tangible substance that is going to gain value as time goes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be a slow rate of growing in things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the stocks go up down, left, right, and you can get on one of these at skyrocket overnight. Silver and gold are not gonna skyrocket overnight. That being said, for a long term investment strategy, you do need to have at least some of your investments backed by silver and gold. We're gonna do another episode here soon about how they're trying to put gold back into the American dollar. We'll get to that later, but my point is, as of this moment, gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is over thirty six dollars an ounce. It's way more affordable and way more attainable. While you can still get your hands on some, now is the time to buy once again. Go to Cocsilver Dot com link in the description below and get your start today. But in other ways you can support the show and let us know what you think about this entire situation.
Speaker 1: Would be too Please hit.
Speaker 3: The five stars, hit the shares of licensed caris comments level, postly review shares, a defensi family of the shares, and we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm se across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, the more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members actres Steve, Fine, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out menimistics Jonathan's of the show.
Speaker 1: And getting the same level of respective over there with the five star views and.
Speaker 3: The positivity in the comments, and come check out the k tonight and come join each of us for our individual patrons that we host. Everyone say nine nine pm Central links to those of the description.
Speaker 2: As well, and we thank you.
Speaker 1: Everybody's already gone.
Speaker 10: And done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jake, and there's one very important sture, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, abim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now.
Speaker 3: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult