Speaker 1: Taco is Orlando's rock station one O one one W j R R Taco. You're gonna have to bear with me here for a moment.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for my eyes to readjust to the studio lighting after staring directly into the sun in the fourth floor bathroom.
Speaker 2: They replaced the lights in all of our restrooms overhead lighting. Yeah, and he's not exaggerating. I almost hold Rocky our you know, like our sister, our boss, kind of just our coworker that we've known. She's like a sister.
Speaker 1: She you need something done here, you need the wheels, priest, you.
Speaker 2: Go to Rocky. Yeah, exactly. She takes care of everything. So I almost told her yesterday at the at the friendsgiving we had her Thanksgiving. I almost said, Raquel, I don't know if it's gonna be told you about the lights in that bathroom are so bright. I told Pat, I'm gonna put a little nail on the wall outside and hang a pair of extra glasses that I have, sunglasses, welders helmet sit you. I especially after you having the bad concussions, The bright lights, Pat, make me fall over.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we don't want you falling over. But now you are the one who preaches being half full. Taco Bob, I'm gonna try to turn this threttina destroying experience into a half full observation.
Speaker 2: Turn this frown upside down. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: The incredible new overhead lights greatly enhance the peace stains all over the place.
Speaker 2: You're right, that is half full a restroom half full of them.
Speaker 1: How so these stains are in places in there that I don't even want to know. That part now goes on in there with some of these folks.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna after this.
Speaker 1: And are those actually peace stains?
Speaker 2: Uh? Stop after this idiotology, I'm gonna go in there with sunglasses on, and I'm gonna look for a light. For every light there is a switch, I'm turning the one above the sinks off. People. If you think we're exaggerating you, we should shoot shoot a video.
Speaker 1: He won't won't translate it, translate.
Speaker 2: The phone filters it out, Son of a bitch, Let's begin in Osaka, Japan. Oh yeah, I like Osaka Saki. Actually I don't like.
Speaker 1: This isn't quite headline of the week contender material. Pretty attention grabbing headline.
Speaker 2: We all have one this week. So all right, well does it beat the deer? No, nothing beats the deer running through and pooping in the women's gym, running through the gym.
Speaker 1: Locker bathroom, Yeah, were locker room. Okay Osaka zoo keeper accused of stealing food from the animals.
Speaker 2: I mean there's lions, you get nice steak.
Speaker 1: This guy's more of a he's more like of the the fruit and vegetable type heat.
Speaker 2: He's stealing bananas from the monkeys.
Speaker 1: He's he and apparently this was going on for years before they actually clamp. Yeah, and working as a zoo keeper for more than ten years. Allegedly, he has been stealing fruits and vegetables that were prepared for the animals and a kitchen of the zoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eat on the resale market if I mean food prices have to be up everywhere, It's not just here in America. Now he's stealing the bananas from that? What about? What about a pandace? What a panda? I know they eat bamboo, but what else? They eat? Something?
Speaker 1: China? They're ones with the that's right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I wasn't stop stereo. No, I wasn't god manthing. So either way, I bet a Japanese zoo probably does have a panda, wouldn't you think? I mean, I think we have pandas and our zoo's so they're close by, are they not. I'm bad with geography's China and okay, so listen what other kind of fruit they say?
Speaker 1: How piss poor is the pay gotta be? You're stealing stocks of selery for personal use to deprive some for herbivorum. Yeah, the poor starving animals. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: I already had him on the resale market of Oh, go to so and so for your salary needs. You know, he'll give you a half price what it would be at the overpriced supermarket.
Speaker 1: I still I think celery is one of the things that you can still get a fairly reasonable price.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but either way, I didn't even think about the poor animals not getting there? Right?
Speaker 1: They're goods oh Man uh Man? Who uh Well, basically you want to take no for an answer. When he was asked to get off a plane, once the plane took off and was mid flight, he decided he was gonna try. He's like, I'm getting off this plane, try to try opening the door.
Speaker 2: This is and this is he had a panic attack.
Speaker 1: That This is the part that stood out to me. Here. Yeah, in the end, what happened was passengers jumped in and with the assistance of some of the flight crew, duct taped this lunatic to the chair for the rest of the flight until they landed in Dallas Fort Worth. The final straw was when he rushed past the seventy nine year old flight attendant to try to open the door. There was no time, he was two feet from the door. It was just chaos. He was going for the door, and so I just grabbed the guy from behind and kept him from pulling the thing on the door. You know, we're on our knees holding him down again. That was after he rushed the seventy nine year old flight attendants.
Speaker 2: So that wasn't the flight attendant. That was just a cover.
Speaker 1: That was That was one of the passengers who jumped in and took the role of duct tape that was provided to them by other flight crew members. And you know, put this guy in his seat.
Speaker 2: I thank the Lord somebody did it. If you were on a flight pat and somebody like when that door flew off the one, what I don't want to say a company. Was it Boeing?
Speaker 1: Uh? I forget what airline it was, but yeah, it was a Boeing.
Speaker 2: Jet or whatever it was. When the when the door flew off that you saw the reaction. Remember the guy jump next to the lady in the front seat and did a selfie with his shirt off. Never got that, But anyway, I digress. If the door comes off a plane, we've all seen movies. Yeah, where the prisoner's mass drop and everybody goes it sucked out. Yeah, somebody's going out because somebody did not pay attention. They do not have their seat belt on mid flight. Well, I guess they tell you can take it off. So there's about three passengers out that door.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised they don't say a disclaimer like that. When they do for the brief period allow you to you know, undo your seat belt.
Speaker 2: Uh, just be aware if somebody opens the door.
Speaker 1: You're not buckled in, there's a good chance you're dropping. Thirty two thousand.
Speaker 2: And then there's the guy who's at the level of man, I'm getting ready to have a panic attack on this flight. I'm losing it. And he hears if the door open and he goes, I'm the one, and he just you go, top handle, look, Patter, I remember from when we had to do a crash landing. Look her emergency. Top handle down, bottom handle up, pull him together, push it out and either oh yeah, it wasn't pulled in doorway, I'd have been sitting there for ten minutes and throw it out and then the slide goes down, and then grab all the women and children. I go, yes, ma'am, I've dealt with this before. Good flight at a tenant. Meanwhile, Pat he just held back a laugh, just like that, and then she said.
Speaker 1: Oh you have I haven't.
Speaker 2: She's like freaked out, and I go yep, and she walked away, and I looked at Pat. I said, I will help. I will help one kid and one woman, and I am going I'm coming in hot down that slide.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they didn't realize we were visibly inebriated. Let us continue to sit there. That's a bad move. That was pre nine eleven, Yeah was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was pre nine Oh god?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 2: Was they I mean they would have been they would have let us anyway. Yes, we were on the way to what was it a beer festival? Yeah, Great American Beer Festival. Yeah, we were going to one in Denver. We were just warming up.
Speaker 1: We made it as far as Alabama.
Speaker 2: Alabama, and had to we had to emergency land in a field cut. No it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was an airport. Yeah, but the h and then we had to spend the night in Birmingham, Alabama airport.
Speaker 2: Tell tell them what we saw. When we looked out of our windows.
Speaker 1: They literally had us get into the uh head down, you know, crash.
Speaker 2: Shown below your knees. The lady kept going head down, below your knees, head down, below your knees. And I'm looking at Pat and he goes, he's doing you we just had a baby.
Speaker 1: I was, I was. I looked out the window down as we were making the approach. The entire runway was lined with emergency apparatus. All had their emergency lights going and go. This is reassuring, dude.
Speaker 2: And I look over and then Pat's doing the in the Name of the Father the Son because Christ and your daughter was just born.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, yeah, And he's doing the name of the Father and the name of the Son, and I'm looking around a holy cow.
Speaker 1: Very selective. When I pray the runway lined emergency vehicles, I thought maybe that would be a good time to see like a prayer and see if I had any good will remaining with the big guy upstairs.
Speaker 2: That was Tom, our engineer's first flight ever, and.
Speaker 1: We almost crashed.
Speaker 2: I think he was on anxiety meds after that. Oh yeah, the engine. I know we've told this before. If you're new to the show, that's who we're telling it to. The engine I've always listened so bare weathers. The engine blew out of the engine into our luggage compartment.
Speaker 1: Parts blew out of the engine, rendering it. We're down to one engine and yeah, and it blew a hole in the side of the plane. Thus they didn't know if pilot's gonna be able to set it down without you know, barrel rolling it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, landing on one engine is not easy because you use those engines to do back backflare where you go. I know we're not pilots, but it's the old backflare. Yeah. Yeah, I'm ten percent pilot because I it was on the plane, but also a balloonist and chopper pilot. But I do want to point out for anybody flying home for Thanksgiving. Sorry, we didn't. It's going to be a safe flight. We just had one in a million, so you were good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were going to get down these rabbit holes real quick. Here, any of you who will be going at some point to go see this Lord of the Rings animated movie that's coming out, I want theaters are going to be selling a Lord of the Rings themed popcorn bucket. Oh, I've heard about it. It's in the shape of a war hammer. It's like two and a half feet long, this much thisby bucks. It's it's a yeah, it's well, it's expensive. Yeah, because regular popcorns fifteen. If you're gonna have a popcorn bucket, the doubles as a weapon. I got. I can see, you know, charging the extra Take a look on the JR Facebook page of that, and you tell me we aren't gonna have plenty of idiotology stories in the future involving the war Hammer Lord of the Rings popcorn buckets.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now. See if they had that. Speaking of flying on that flight with the guy that was trying to rush the door.
Speaker 1: It's over lights out.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't make it through it. Check in now they'd take it at the weapons.
Speaker 1: You know, popcorn bucket, I'm snacks in flight stack, follow the everything that this is one oh one one Double U jr
Speaker 2: R, Orlando's rock station M