Speaker 1: All right, hello everyone. So my apologies for the late start.
Speaker 2: We unfortunately had a massive distributed denial of service attack against our servers and saturated all of our all of our data lines, like basically hundreds of gigabits of of data were saturated. We've we think we've overcome most of that, and so it's not time to proceed. But as as this, this massive attack illustrates, there's a lot of opposition to people just hearing what President Trump has to say, and so but I'm honored to have this conversation. I had want emphasize it's a it's a conversation, and it's really intended to just get get a feel for what Donald Trump is just like in a conversation. So it's hard to catch a vibe about someone if you just don't hear them talk in a normal way. And when you know, when there's when there's an adversarial interview, like no one's themselves in adversarial interview. So for and this is really aimed at kind of open minded independent voters who they're just trying to make up their mind, and so you can understand, like what what is you know, what is it just like to have a conversation, so uh, honor to Donald, great to uh to speak. We had a great conversation yesterday. As you mentioned yesterday, if we could just record that conversation and posted, it would have been excellent. And I hope we can have something like that today.
Speaker 3: Well I think we will. I'm pretty sure we will. And congratulations because I see you broke every record in the book with so many millions of people, and that's an honor. We view that as an honor. And then you do want silencing of certain voices. Usually those are voices that have something to say that are constructive, oftentimes constructive, and so we have to consider it an honor. But congratulations and breaking every record in the book tonight, that's great.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. Well, maybe we could start off with, I mean, the assassination attempt, which.
Speaker 1: Was an incredible thing.
Speaker 2: And I have to say that, you know your actions at that mess that that assasination attempt were inspiring. You know, you instead of shying away from things, instead of ducking down, you were pomping your fists in there and saying fight, fight, fight, And I think that's I mean, you know, the president of the United States represents America and I think that is that is America, that that is strength under fire, and so that's you know, a big you know. Part of the reason why I was excited to endorse you as the President United States for having enough term here is that was that was just incredibly inspiring.
Speaker 1: But I mean, what was it like for you?
Speaker 3: Not pleasant?
Speaker 1: To be pleasant?
Speaker 3: I said it was. I didn't know. I didn't know I had that much blood. The doctors later told me that the ear is a place that is a very bloody place if you're going to get hit. But in this case, it was probably the best alternative you could even think about because it went at the right angle, and uh, you know it it was a hard hit. It was very I guess you would say surreal, but it wasn't surreal, you know. I was telling somebody, you have instances like this or like a lot less than this, where you feel it's a surreal situation, and I never felt that way. I do immediately that it was a bullet. I knew a media that it was at the ear. Yeah, and because it you know, it hit very hard, but hit the ear. And I also heard people shout bullets, bullets, you know, get down, get down, because I you know, I moved down pretty nicely, pretty quickly, and we had bullets flying right over my head after I went down, So I'm glad I went down. The bigger miracle was that I was looking in the exact direction of the shooter and so it hit It hit me at an angle that was far less destructive than any other angle. So that was the miracle that was for those people that don't believe in God. I think we got to all start thinking about that. You have to, you know, I'm I'm a believer. Now I'm more of a believer, I think. And a lot of people have said that to be a lot of great people have said that to me. Actually, but it was. It was amazing that I happened to be turned just at that perfect angle, and all because I put down a chart on immigration that showed that the numbers were so great. I love that chart.
Speaker 1: Even maybe it's a sign. Maybe that's a sign.
Speaker 3: An immigration sign.
Speaker 2: You highlighted a serious issue at that moment.
Speaker 1: You know your hear, but but you know your head.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, the amazing thing is that, uh the sign. I said, bring down that sign and immigration and it was literally about an eighth of a second where it would be good, and and after that it was going to be a disaster no matter which which way you were facing. But it just had that that perfect angle which was exactly at this shooter. Very sad situation, such a sad situation. As you know, we lost somebody that was great, Corey who a firefighter, a great gentleman, a great, a great trumper, he was a just a fantastic family and a fantastic man. And a friend of mine came up Elon and said, I'd like to give the family some kind of help and I said that's great. He said, do you mind. I said, I don't mind at all, and he wrote out a check for a million dollars gave it to the wife, and you know, she said, this is really nice, but I'd rather have my husband back, which is a nice thing for somebody to say. To be honest, she's great. The family is great, and we raised a lot of money for them and for two other gentlemen. Are unbelievable people. Also, they were hit really badly. They thought they were not going to make it, and they did. The doctors in the Butler area, I tell you they were incredible. They saved the two and they were really hit tough, both of them equally, and we thought. My first question was because I heard bullets flying over me, and I said, how many people were killed? Because we had a massive crowd there a tremendous thousands and thousands of people and there was no land, I mean, it was just it was all people. So I said, how many people had been killed? Because I knew there were other shots being fired? Sure, And they said, we don't know yet, but some people have been badly hurt. And I have to give the a secret service sniper they call him or sharp shooter, but sniper because he didn't know there was a problem. He's been he's an extraordinary shot, obviously, and he didn't know there was a problem, and he was able to pick it all out within five seconds, and he used one bullet from very far away. I guess probably about four hundred yards. The shooter was one thirty, but he was on the he was on the opposite side of the field and the podium, and he saw the smoke and the flame from the gun, immediately recognized it and immediately took a shot. And it was one perfect shot from very far away. And if he if he didn't do that elon he would have. I mean, if he would have a lot of people, a lot more people have been could have been badly hurt and killed. So I have to take my hat off to him because that's also a surreal You know, we've been with them for twenty three years and he's never had anything like this, and all of a sudden he has to act, and it's a very tough thing to act and to be shooting somebody. But he saw the he saw the gun, saw the smoke, saw the flame from the gun very far away. I obviously has very good ice, he's got very good vision, which I assume you have to have in that particular work. But he, uh, he took him very quickly, and it was they say it was approximately five seconds from long range one bullet. If that didn't happen, because the shooter had a lot of bullets, he had a lot of a lot of cartridges up there with him.
Speaker 2: So well, I mean I mean that that that that's clearly uh you know, you know he was he was very competent in taking that shot to stop the assassin, the attempt at assassination. But but I mean, that does seem to be I mean some pretty significant failings elsewhere in the system, Like there's just no way that, Like, how on Earth is a shooter gun on a roof one hundred and thirty yards away?
Speaker 1: That seems crazy.
Speaker 2: I think most people like what people are wondering, how that earth could such a thing happen?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I view it as two ways. There should have been nobody in the roof. There were people because there were so many tens of thousands of people there. There were people that were seeing him. And there was one woman with a red shirt and uh and she's screaming that guy's got a gun. You know you saw it. Probably there's a guy atle Bit with a gun.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm just I'm just I guess, I mean find for my part, and I think probably many members of the public all wondering how the heck are you know, basically people wondering by it pointing out there's a guy.
Speaker 1: On the roof with a gun. Yeah, and there see it.
Speaker 2: But somehow that's it's not being addressed that that does seem crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, they're going to learn from this communication between the local police who sort of had an idea, and then ultimately a man lifted himself up to the roof, could barely do it because you know, he was pulling himself up and he saw the man with the gun. The man with the gun pointed the gun at him. He thought he was probably gonna get shot. But you know, he's like pulling himself up and because of that, he couldn't get to his gun. And he fell down, actually very badly. Hurt his leg, his ankle. I hear very badly. But he fell down and he did, you know, from what I understand, he did say there's a guy up there with a gun. And the shooting started very quickly after that. I think it forced the shooter to go maybe quicker. You know, he was supposed to be a very good shot. Yeah, my son's Don and Eric. They can't believe what happened. But they said from one hundred and thirty yards a bad shot without that target. Almost every time they said, it's like in golf, thinking the two foot put.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not at it's not a tough shot, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not a long shot. The Secret Service person had the long shot. He had a you know, triple the distance actually, so you know, it was a terrible thing. Look Uh, it's hard. I have to say this about the Secret Service. When I went down, and you know I went down based on I think they're screaming, but other people also because people saw this happen. You know, you had so many people. One of the miracles was that nobody ran. I mean, if a gun goes off, the crowd control people showed us this. When guns go off, and it does happen in stadiums and a soccer match or some kind of a match, everybody flees. They call it a stampede like cattle, but everybody and a lot of people get killed with those stampedes. We had more people than you'd have it, you know, some of these matches or these games, and nobody left. You know, you had a small group behind us in the grandstand and that was full, and you look at it as it was taking place, and normally they'd be running. They didn't leave. They saw that I was hurt, They saw a lot of blood, and they saw that I went down, and it's almost like they wanted to be with me. Well, out front, you had thousands, tens of thousands of people as far as the eye could see. You had people in butler as far as the eye could see, and and a lot of press too. There was you know, many cameras on watching this. It's what makes it so different because normally things happen that aren't good, but you never have a picture of here. We have all these cameras shooting it, so you know, it's sort of amazing. But one of the interesting things was that you didn't have anybody flee, you didn't have anybody stampede nobody. And there were some people behind me. They stood up and they're looking like, you know, I mean, I say, you want to have you want to have them in a fox hall with you. I want to meet some of those people, because it's so different from what you heard. But so so I was down, but the Secret Service guys there were bullets flying right over my head. You could hear him go whizzing. And and these guys came jumping on top of me and a young lady Kate, uh would jump. They moved so fast. And let me tell you that took tremendous courage. Now there was a lack of coordination. Uh, there was you know, obviously everybody understands that somebody that that building should have been covered. And yeah, I mean it was a big thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, looking at the araw of views, that building would be like the number one spot for a sniper. I mean it's like it's like that if you would have picked, like what is the favorite if you so, if the goals assassinate, what's your favorite spot, that building, that building would be number one.
Speaker 3: That would have been the spot.
Speaker 1: It's like you you can ask for It's like that would have.
Speaker 3: Been this spot. You know what people think is when the local policeman, who by the way, was you know, he really uh, he did what he was supposed to do. He couldn't hold on any longer. And then when he got his head just peeking above this guy standing there with a gun at his head and when he fell down again hurt his ankle very badly. But he was making the calls. But what happened is the firing took place very soon. So what they think is that this guy ran to his site, which he had all planned out with the gun. Uh, he ran to the site and he started shooting fast, and maybe that's why he uh, well he sort of missed. I mean, you know, he got it, but it would have been it could have been could have been a much bigger problem.
Speaker 2: But he totally would have hit if if you hadn't turned your head, so like, you know, there was it was a very near thing.
Speaker 3: It was a miracle. If I hadn't turned my head, I would not be talking to you right now, as much as I like you.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I would not.
Speaker 3: I would from another Yeah, that's right, we'd be talking from a different place. But it was it was a you know, it was a very terrible experience. The Butler Hospital. They did such a great job. The doctors were so good, everybody was so good. There was there was a mistake if somebody knew because people were hearing that, you know, there was just a bad feeling that there was somebody was around. You know that story Now it's been really and if somebody could have said, because they've oftentimes said, you know, like there'd be a lightning storm or something, because I've done I think over three hundred I think I did a lot more of that, but we did a lot and oftentimes they'll say, sir, could you wait ten minutes please, sir? Could you wait twenty minutes? As a storm overhead or lightning or something, right, And that happens often and this would have been a perfect time for that to have happened, but it didn't. It didn't get coordinated. That was the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, it was your I think your actions in the in the heat of a fire in you know, like what I find honorable there was that you can't fake bravery under such circumstance as the courage is instinctual or it is not.
Speaker 1: It's not a rehearst action.
Speaker 2: And so I just want to say that I think a lot of people admire your your your carriage under fire there and yeah, so thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. I didn't I don't think I didn't think of it. I just wanted to get up and I want to stand up. I want to let people know, you know, I felt I was good when when they were on top of me, covering me, actually very much covering me and very bravely. But I wanted to get up. I said, I want to get up, and they wanted, you know, they had they have everything there. They they wanted stretcher. I didn't like the stretcher. And I knew I was hit in the ear, but I knew I wasn't hit anywhere else. They felt I was hit someplace because it was such a lot of blood, and they were sure that I was hit someplace else and they were saying, sir, you you were hitting more than the aar. I said, nope, I was hit in the air. I want to get up. Let me get up. And so I got up, and the crowd didn't know what to think. I mean, this was so so many people, and they did. You could see they were confused. They didn't know what to think. And I wanted to let them know I was okay. It was very important for me to let them know that. And they went wild. You you've seen the after. They didn't go wild when I got up because they didn't know was I alive. You really couldn't tell. When I stood up, before the hand, before the you know, the fist in the air, they didn't know if I was alive. Nobody did. And when I put the fist up, they were. They were just relieved and happy and thrilled, and the place went crazy. It was pretty amazing. It was. It was a terrible thing, but.
Speaker 1: It was well.
Speaker 2: And I mean, speaking of the the the sort of slide that got you to turn that saved your life really was the legal immigris slide. Maybe maybe we're talking about about that.
Speaker 3: It was it was that now the illegal immigration saved my life. You're right, but it had to be at an exact angle.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's a great one save you know.
Speaker 3: The the incredible thing though, when you talk about the odds, you had to be exactly at that angle. But but the incredible thing is that the chart. I used it less than twenty percent of the time. It was just a moment. It's always on my left, never my right, and it's always at the end of the speech. So here we have it. It's on the right, not the left. It's at the beginning, not the end. And even the people that put it up, they were unprepared and they did a great job. They got it up immediately, fortunately. But I looked to the right and and the bullet, and the bullet came whizzing by, hitting my ear. So it was amazing. But when you think of the odds of that, and you know that that normally you wouldn't use it. Normally I wouldn't have the thing, and then you know it would have been a very different story. It's it's very much, I say, an act of God. It's a miracle that it happened, and I'm honored by it. I'm honored by it.
Speaker 2: Well, well, what what what what what?
Speaker 1: What were what were you.
Speaker 2: About to say about illegal immigration before you were rudely interrupted.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say how good the numbers were. By the way, we're going back to Butler and we're going to go back in October. We're all set up and we're the people are fantastic in Butler. It's a big it's a great area. Great, these are incredible people like the three that in the case of Corey killed and the other two, the the families are. I get to know him a little bit, and the families are great. But we're going back to Butler, and uh, I think I'll probably start by saying as I was saying, being so horribly.
Speaker 1: Interrupted, but yeah, so really interrupted by it.
Speaker 3: Yes, but the chart elon. The chart was just a chart that in my last week we had the best illegal immigration numbers, meaning stopping. It was at the lowest you've seen the chart. It's become quite a famous art, but that was the lowest point ever recorded. It was a really I mean, I was very proud of those numbers. And then you see what happened with these people, Uh, Kamala and Joe, you see what happened. They just let it go. I had remain in Mexico policies. I had all these different policies that were so good. Uh, guys like Tom Hollman and Brandon Judd from Border Patrol. All these are all people that they've been on television. It says the best numbers we've ever had. We had so many different jacks, catch and release in Mexico, not the United We had catch and release in the United States. We had it in Mexico. We had so many things. We had things where if people many people come in there, they have contagious diseases, we had everything passed. If you have a contagious these I'm sorry, but we can we cannot allow you into the country. So we were setting literally records, and uh, all I was doing is showing that. And I use it sometimes and in this case, I'm glad I used it. I can tell you that. But but there were fantastic numbers. But I'm going to sleep with that yard always. I'm gonna I'll be sleeping with that chart. That chart was was very important, very important for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean, would it be accurate to would it be accurate to say that you're supportive of legal immigration but that but we obviously need to shut down illegal immigration, uh, and especially unvetted illegal immigration, because you you know, and and that's that's not the same as saying that everyone who's a llegal immigrant is bad. In fact, I think most people who are illegal immigrants are actually good. But but you can't tell difference unless there's a solid betting of who comes across the border.
Speaker 1: That is that position.
Speaker 3: I say it very simply. They have to come in legally. They have to be checked because look, Kamala was the borders are now she's denying it everything that I do. She's saying she was strong on the border. We're going to be strong. Well, she doesn't have to say it. She could close it up right now. They could, They could do things right now. It's horrible. Uh, no tax on tips, and all of a sudden she's making the speeches and there will be no tax on tips. I said that months ago. And by the way, they had just the opposite. You know, they had not only tax on tips, but they hired eighty eight thousand irs agents and many of them were assigned to go get waitresses and caddies and all of this on tips. They have a policy, they had a policy. They were really going to go after you, and we're really harassing people horribly. And then all of a sudden, for politics, she says, you know, she comes out with with what I said, which I think is terrible, and I think it's also hitting them very hard. These people are fake. Now they're also saying they did a good job in the border. We had the worst numbers in the history of the world, not of our country. There's never been a country in history that has had a catastrophe like this we've had. I believe, and I think you believe this too. You know, you hear twelve million, thirty I believe it's over twenty million. People came into our country, many coming from jails, from prisons, from mental institutions or a bigger version of that is insane asylums, and many are terrorists. And I'll tell you what, They're coming not just from South America. They're coming from Africa. They're coming from all over the world. They're coming from Asia, they're coming from the Middle East, They're coming from countries that are stupidly and horribly bombing Israel October seventh. They're coming from all over the world, and you know, you look at it's so sad October seventh because it should have never happened. When you look at Ukraine, it should have never happened. We have a defective government. These are defective people, and they're not people that should be running it. But where you see it the best is the border, because you had you have millions of people coming in a month. And then she gets up and she tries to pretend like she's going to do something. She had three and a half years and by the way, they have another five months that they can do something, but they won't do anything. It's all talk. She's incompetent and he's incompetent. And frankly, I think that she's more incompetent than he is. And that's saying something because he's not too good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think it's it is essential to have a secure border. I mean, you're really not a country unless you're in a secure border and secure elections, absolutely secure elections, and so it's just essential to have a real border or or we can't function as a country and our services you know, arecial services are being overwhelmed in a lot of cities.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: And but I as so as we were talking about earlier, I think having illegal immigration process that is smooth and efficient and done well. And you know, I'm speaking as someone who is illegal immigrant, and.
Speaker 1: I think that that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, one way to think of it is who do you want on your team? You know, who, like, who do you want on team America? And and I think we want to just say, okay, we we want to let in people who are gonna, you know, be great contributors to our society and to our economy, and you know, and who do you want on the team?
Speaker 1: And it's and it's not to say that like in my opinion, actually i'd say.
Speaker 2: Like probably most of the illegal immigrants actually are are are actually good hardworking people, that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: But some are not.
Speaker 2: And uh, and you just have this sort of adverse selection process where you know, if if somebody's uh, you know, if somebody is like a you know, it has a career in in theft or robbery, I don't understand what's taken them so long to get here Because we're such a target rich environment. I mean, you know, why don't they Why don't more people who have a career in you know, bad things coming here sooner? Because it's I mean, it's a piece of cake to go rob you know, hous in La or New York compared to other parts of the world, and and and and in a lot of places in America. If if you try to stop the person who's robbing you, you'll be arrested.
Speaker 3: So it's right, I mean, what's what's happening with crime? And our police are so good, but they're not allowed to do their job. But I have to tell you, you know, I hate to say because it's such a downer to say it. I hate to say it. I hate it, but you have a lot of people that just shouldn't be I think it's a much bigger number than you think. They're allowing. Again, they're allowing people from their jails. And if you were running one of these countries where they're coming from, you would have had all of them. As an example of Venezuela, their crime is down seventy two percent. They're taking their drug dealers, they're taking frankly, their prisoners, they're emptying out their prisons, they're taking their criminals, their murderers, their rapists, and they're.
Speaker 1: Delivering them into the That's what Castro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he did on a much smaller scale. You know, it was a much smaller scale. But this is a massive scale because this is being done worldwide. But here's what's happening. Crime all over the world is down, and way do you see the numbers that we have. You know, this is migrant crime. This is crime that that's going to be And I saw it today in New York where somebody was knifed where they raped the girlfriend of a man that stood there watching in New York and one of the shelters and started pulling out the knives. And bad things happen today, but this is happening every day. These are rough people. These are people that are in jail for murder and all sorts of things, and they're releasing them into our country and they're telling them if you come back, we're gonna kill you. We're gonna give you the death penalty or kill you. So they don't want to come back. But these are rough people. These are criminals that make our criminals look like nice people. And it's horrible what they're doing. And she's in charge of it, because you know, now she's trying to say she had nothing to do with it, and she's such a liar because she was called the borders are the first day and it was on the headlines of every newspaper. She's the borders are and she never even went there. She went to one location which had nothing to do with where the problem is. You know, she went in and out, I guess because she was getting a lot of pressure but had nothing to do with the problem was. But she was the borders are, and you people can't allow them to get away with their disinformation campaign. Now she's trying to say that she wasn't she wasn't really involved, and the whole thing is horrible. She was totally in charge. She could have shut the border down without him. He didn't know what he was doing anyways, He wouldn't have even known what happened. You could shut the border down. He wouldn't even know the difference. But the fact is that she was borders are. But if you don't have to call her that, the fact is you could just call her she was in charge of the border and the border was the worst ever.
Speaker 2: It's simply not working. But whether it's by whether it's by whether it's a question of intention or competence. Either way, we don't have a secure border and we have people streaming over like it looks like World War Z zombie Apocalypse at times, and you know, sometimes you got to sort of wonder like is it real or not? So I you know, because you see things like is it real? I saw I went to the border at Eagle Pass and I saw for myself in Texas and I was like, Okay, it's real. I'm like seeing this in real time. I actually posted the video like just live. I just I just flew there one day and just to see, hey, is this is this? Is this made up or real? And I'm just seeing people stream across the border, and and I have to say, you know, at least the people that I saw did not look friendly. You know, these these are the people people to look at my video and say, hey, you know, these people look friendly.
Speaker 1: I don't look super friendly.
Speaker 3: So these are people that Elon would not be the same man if he had a walk across the street and look at these people in the eye. These are rough people. These are really rough people coming across. And I know rough people, and these are people that we don't want in our country. And you know, the caravans are coming in and they're putting and who's doing this? As the heads of the countries, and you would be doing it, and so would I and everyone say, oh, what a terrible thing to say. The fact is it's brilliant for them because they're taking all of their bad people, really bad people. And I hate to say this, the reason the numbers are much bigger than you would think is they're also taking their non productive peace people. Now these aren't people that will kill you, we have enough of them. But these are people that are non productive. They are just non productive. I mean, for whatever reason, they're not workers, or they don't want to work or whatever. And these countries are getting rid of non productive people in the caravans in many cases, and they're also getting rid of their murderers and their drug dealers and the people that are really brutal people. And they're coming into our country levels that have never been seen before. And I saw an ad just before I got on the air. I'm walking over here and I saw an ad by Kamala saying how she is going to provide border security. Where's you been for three and a half years, for three and a half years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it's a terrible Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think this frankly, I think this is a fundamental existential issue for the United States. And if we have another four more years of open borders and it's going to be even worth with another for more years, it's gonna be even worse than it's been for the PASTU you know, three and a half years, I'm not sure we've got a country.
Speaker 3: You don't have a country level elon. If they get in, you will have fifty to sixty million people from all over the world, not South America only. You know, we think of South America. We think of Honduras and El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico, you know, the four. But it's not that, it's everywhere. They're coming in from everywhere. And I had to say, and I.
Speaker 1: Think this is a this is a super important point.
Speaker 2: Like people, It's like basically when I went down there, I was like, well, where are people from. It's like it's like almost no one was from Mexico now Mexico less. It's just the border. It's just the border with Mexico. But the people come in. It's it's it's Earth. The rest of Earth and America is is only you know, about four, four or five percent of the population of Earth. It would only take a few percent of the rest of Earth to overwhelm everything.
Speaker 3: We're already overwhelmed. Elon, it's we're over well. You had to see the news tonight about New York, New York, and I love that place, and what they're doing to it is horrible. What they're doing to it. And all the courts do is they try and focus on Trump. Okay, let's focus on Trump, who did nothing wrong. I complained about a rigged election. Elon, what's happened is unbelievable. You have from Africa from the Congo. They're coming from the Congo, and twenty two people came in from the Congo recently and they're murderers and they've dropped. They drop them. They take them out of jails, which is very expensive, you know, to maintain the jails. They don't do too much maintaining, I can tell you. But they take them out of jail's prisons. They take them out and they bring them to the United States. They deposit them in the United States. They don't ever come back you're going to be executed, and they don't want to come back, but they won't come back. But they're coming from Africa, they're coming from Asia, they're coming from the Middle East, they're coming from South America, They're coming from everywhere. And there are a lot of every lot of ones.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's just it's just an everywhere on Earth thing, and it's just it's just not possible for the United States to absorb, you know, everyone from Earth or you know, even a few percent of the rest of Earth is just not possible.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna have just finish this up. We're going to have the largest deportation in history of this country, and we have no choice otherwise we're going to have a country. What they're what they've done to our country. Think of it with with you know, in Venezuela and in some of these other countries, crime is down fifty sixty, seventy eighty percent, and you would be the same you would have, you would have. I'll tell you what. Venezuela has not gotten rid of all of them. They've gotten rid of about seventy percent of their really bad people. Their jails are about fifty percent put into the United States. The same with other countries. Some are thirty percent, some are at fifty percent. They're all different. But the bottom line is they're all going to be a one hundred percent. Why wouldn't you put one hundred percent of Yeah, and they're doing it right now while this third rate phony candidate. Don't forget I beat I beat Biden. He failed in the debate miserably. And you know, some people said, oh, geez, too bad, it's too bad, he did so badly, or I did well in the bed. You know, the first night they said, wow, one of the people at CNN said, that was the greatest debate performance I've ever witnessed. And then two days later they didn't talk about that. They just said he was bad. But that's okay. That's the way I get treated, and I don't mind that at all. What I can tell you is this, we cannot have a Democrat. We cannot have her. She's incompetent, she's as bad as Biden in a difference. Yes, she hasn't done an interview since this whole scam started. And say what you want, this was a coup. This was a coup of a president of the United States, he didn't want to leave, and they said, we can do it the nice way, or we can do it the hard way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just took him out back behind the shed and basically shot him.
Speaker 3: Oh what they did with this guy? A fan of his. And he was a horrible president, the worst president in history. And one of the reasons he was so bad. First of all, the Israeli attack would have never happened. Russia would never have attacked Ukraine, and we'd have no inflation, and we wouldn't have had the Afghanistan mess if you think of it, well, and we wouldn't have had Afghanistan. But we think of it. You take a few of those events away, and we have a different world. We would also have no inflation was caused by oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 2: I think you make an excellent point here, which is that when other countries, can you know that that are you know, are thinking about invading or doing bad things. When they're thinking about that, they're thinking about, Okay, what's the American president going to do? And do they fear the American president or is it someone that they do not respect and do not fear, And I think they do.
Speaker 1: They do. They would.
Speaker 2: Rightfully be I mean, but you know, lots look at the footage of the assassination, they're like, Okay, you know, uh.
Speaker 1: President Trump is like, don't mess with me.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like whereas I think people are are not going to be and they obviously have not been at all intimidated by by Biden, and they certainly will not be intimidated by by Kamala. And you have to really think about it in the context of global security. That's that's that if the if the American president is someone someone that like, you know, evil dictators are scared of, that makes a huge difference to the security of the world.
Speaker 3: So I had a good relationship with Putin despite the Russia Russia Russia hoax that lasted for over two years. Just a hoax created by Hillary Clinton and Adam Shifty Shift. Some just bad people, you know, just sick people. Frankly, I mean, Siff Schiff is a sick person. He's going to end up probably being a senator. It's hard to believe. The whole thing is hard to believe. But uh, you know, they put our country in danger with that stuff too. They actually when they make up stories and you have to fight your way out of it for a long time. But I know Putin very well. I got along with him very well. He respected me, and it's just one of those things. And he would we would talk a lot about Ukraine. It was the apple of his eye. But I said, don't ever do it. Don't ever do it. You know. I shut down north Stream too. That was the big oil pipeline, the biggest, I think, the biggest pipeline in the world, going all over Europe. I shut it down. Biden came and then they say, you know, I was I loved Russia. I was a friend of Putin and I loved Russia. Now he actually said to me one time, he said, if you're my friend, I'd hate to see you as an enemy. I shut down his pipeline, the biggest pipeline they were looking at that, the fund and this pathetic president gets in there and the first thing he did, one of the early things he did, is he shut down He shut down Keystone XL pipeline, which is our pipeline that would have employed forty eight thousand people pipeline workers. Shut it down. That was, you know, a massive job that Obama refused to allow. I allowed it in my first week because it was jobs, and it moved oil and by the way, in a much more environmentally friendly way. It's underground. It's not a truck that catches on fire or a train that catches on fire. But think of it. He shut down the UH Excel pipeline, the Keystone Excel pipeline. He shuts that down, and he approves the Russian pipeline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just making sense.
Speaker 2: It's like it's inconsistent certainly, the but I mean, I think it's just worth emphasizing, you know, to listeners, the that the the immense importance of of whether the United States president is intimidating or not intimidating, and how much that matters to global security because there's some real tough characters out there, and if they don't think the American president is tough, they will do what they want to do. I know everyone, and that it puts the whole world in danger.
Speaker 3: Elan. I know every one of them, and I know well, I know Putin, I know President she, I know Kim Jong unerf North Korea. I know every one of them. And let me tell you, people will say, oh, this is terrible, he said. I'm not saying anything good or bad. They're at the top of their game. They're tough, they're smart, they're vicious, and they're going to protect their country. Whether they love their country, they probably do, it's just a different form of love. But they're going to protect their country. But these are tough people at the top of their game. And when they see a Kamala or when they see Biden sleepy Joe, they can't even believe it. They can't believe this happened. All the stuff that you're seeing now, all the horror that you look at Israel, they're all waiting for an attack from Iran. Iran would not be attacking. Believe me, you know when I was there, and I say it with respect because I think we would have been good with Iran. I don't want to do anything bad to Iran, but they knew not to mess around. Iran was broke because I told China, if you buy from Iran oil, it's all about the oil, that's where the money is. But if you buy oil from Iran, you're not going to do any business with the United States. And I meant it, and they said, we'll pass it. They didn't buy oil other countries. Likewise, you want to buy you're not doing business with the United States. And they were at a point where they were they had no money for Hamas, they had no money for Hesbela, they had no money for any of these instruments of terror. And it was amazing. In fact, there were articles when I was leaving, which is hard to believe, actually, especially when you look at what's happened to our country. Our country is so bad right now. It's such a different place. We were respected. Think of it. Four years ago. We were so respected to a point where when I said, don't buy oil, they didn't buy oil, but they had no money. And Israel would have never been attacked, is zero chance. And again I said to Vladimir Putin, I said, don't do it. You can't do it. Vladimir, you do it, It's going to be a bad day. You cannot do it. And I told them things that what I do. And he said no way, and I said way. And you know, it's the last time we ever had the conversation. He would he would never have done. I got along well with him. I hope to get along with well with him again. You know, getting along well with them is a good thing, not a bad thing. I got along well with John Lunn. When I met with President Obama just before entering, you know, it's a sort of a ritual, and I sat down with him and we talked to He was supposed to be for a very short period of time. It turned out to be a long period of time. I said, what's the biggest problem? He said, North Korea. I had that problem worked out very quickly. It was nasty at the beginning with rocket Man and you know, all the different things. But all of a sudden I.
Speaker 1: Got a call. Epic tweets, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were no they were epic. Everything he said. He said that he has a red button on his desk. I said, I have a red button on my desk too, but my red button is much bigger and my red button works. And then I called him a rocket man, if little rocketman. Anyway, here's the bottom line. All of a sudden I got a call from him and they said they want to meet. They want to meet me, and we met. As you remember, we met in Singapore. We have met also in Vietnam, and uh I got along with him great. We were in no danger, but President Obama. President Obama thought we were going to end up in a war, a nuclear war with him. And let me tell you, he's got a lot of nuclear self. He's got plenty of nuclear he can do plenty of damage.
Speaker 2: So yes, I mean it's because you know, I mean people like like Kim, you know, Kim talking on their respond to strength, not we well.
Speaker 3: And he and I got here and I had a good relationship. You know. Remember I remember I met him and we walked onto his land. Nobody ever walked onto his land before I walked on. I wouldn't say spring up secret service again, I wouldn't say they were thrilled when I did that. I walked onto his land and it was. It was an amazing period. But we were not in danger with him because of me. You know, I always say that we have enemies on the outside, and we have enemies on the inside. We have some really bad people in our government and people that are and controlling of the people. I mean, I mentioned names, but I don't. I really don't want to give them the credit. But we have some really bad and I say they're more dangerous than Russia and China. If you have a smart president, a president that gets it, we are not in danger from those countries because they need us and they need our help. I mean, we forced Obama if you think about it, Obama and Biden and Bush to a certain extent at all fairness, forced Russia and China together. And if you're a history stude, the first thing you learn is you cannot let Russia and China align. But then they also got If you take a look Iran and they have North Korea, that's you know, they caught the access of evil. In the old days, you have the access of evil here. We have a modern day access of evil. These are powerful countries, very heavy nuclear which is the biggest threat. You know, the biggest threat is not global warming, where the ocean is going to rise one eighth of an inch over the next four hundred years. The big and you'll have more you'll have more ocean front property. Right, The biggest threat is not that. The biggest threat is nuclear warming, because we have five countries now that have significant nuclear power, and we have to not allow anything to happen with stupid people like Biden. You know, Biden did something with Russia. There was no chance of him ever going in. And when I left, and then after I left, they started forming big armies on there on the border with Ukraine, right, And I looked at that, and I thought he was doing that because Putin's a good negotiator. I thought he was doing that to negotiate. But then Biden started saying such stupid things. For instance, he said that it can be in NATO country now put Russia, for for as long as there's been NATO has said we're never going to agree to that. And we go right up front and say that, And we did things and said things through this president with a low IQ, very low IQ. He had a low IQ thirty years ago, by the way, but now he might not even have a IQ at all. There is no there's nothing on the board that goes as law. He said things that were so stupid that that war would have been. That war had zero chance of happening if I were there, zero chance. He was saying everything the opposite, everything the opposite. And it's so sad because many more people have been killed in Ukraine than you read about. You don't read about how bloody it is and how de hey look, just in the two armies you lost to half a million people, and you know Ukraine's having a hard time. Ukraine I don't know if you saw the article recently, and it's true, you don't hear the true story. But if you think about it, Russia's gone. You know, Russia defeated Germany with US, and they defeated Napoleon. You know, they've been around a long time. They're a big fighting force. And it's very unfair. And Ukraine now doesn't have enough men. They're now using young men and very old men to fight, and it's it. We're in a very bad position. And I'm not going to blame exclusively, but I can tell you I could have stopped that, and a smart president could have stopped that. It wouldn't have happened, but we had, we had a man that actually made it. It made it more prevalent. It was so bad, the words that he was using, the stupid threats coming from a stupid face that he was using. I said, this guy's going to cause us a war. He's going to cause us And let me tell you, if it can lead to World War three, that can lead to World War three. The Middle East can lead. We have numerous places that could end up in World War three right now for no reason whatever.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I think I think people underrate the risk of World War three, and it's just that, you know, when when looking at the risk of global theem and nuclear warfare, it's game over for humanity, and you know, that's it's something that people have I think after the end of the Cold War, people have become complacent about but they're actually have forgotten that there are currently a lot of nuclear missiles that that are that that have targeting parameters for the United States countries.
Speaker 3: And one of the things we're gonna do is we're going to build an iron dome over us. We're you know, Israel has it. We're gonna have the best iron dome in the world. We need it, and we're gonna make it all in the United States. But we're gonna have We're gonna have protection, because it just takes one maniac to you know, start something. We're gonna have protection, and we're gonna have Why shouldn't we have an iron dome. Israel has one, some other places have one that nobody even knows about, frankly, but uh, Israel has it. We're gonna have an iron dome. But you know, with all of that being said, to me, that's so important the most important. But with all of that being said, the elections coming up and the people want to hear about the economy and the fact that they can't buy groceries because they don't have enough money to buy groceries. The inflation has killed them. Food prices are up fifty sixty, even one hundred percent in some cases, and this stupid administration allowed this to happen. And it's a shame. And that's the thing that people most care about. In my opinion, they care about the border a lot, and we discussed the border at great length. It's nice to have a forum like this where I can discuss something at length. And by the way, you think Biden could do this interview, and you think that Kamalas would do this interview, they would take a pass on you. So they don't need Elon. They don't need Elon screaming up questions. It's it's pretty sad when you think that somebody that does this for a living can't answer a question or is afraid to do an interview, and in her case, with a very friendly interview. She's got all friendly interviewers. It's pretty good. But the big thing now is the economy. Elon and as much as I mean, I viewed nuclear as the single most important thing. But a lot of people don't. A lot of people don't understand that. But it doesn't have to if I understand it, that's all you need because if I was president, you're not gonna have that kind of a problem. But the thing that they really is making them angry is what Kamala and Biden have allowed to happen to the economy. It's a disaster with inflation. The inflation, it doesn't matter what you make. The inflation has eating you alive. If you're a worker or if you're a just a middle income person, you can't afford. You know, four years ago, five years ago, people were saving a lot of money. Today they're using all their money and borrowing money just to live. It's a horrible thing that's happening. And we'll end that well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people just don't understand where inflation comes from. Inflation comes from government over spending because the checks never bounced when it's written by the government. So if the government spends far more than it brings in, that increases the money supply. And if the money supply increases faster than the rate of goods and services.
Speaker 1: That's inflation.
Speaker 2: So really we need to have we need to reduce our government spending and we need to re examine. I think I think we need like a government efficiency Commission to say, like, hey, where are we spending money that's sensible?
Speaker 1: Where is it not sensible? And we need to live within our meetings.
Speaker 2: We're currently adding I think a trillion dollars to the deficit every roughly every hundred days. And you know, the interest payments on the national debt have now exceeded the defense budget.
Speaker 1: It's on the order of a trillion dollars. It's interest and it keeps going.
Speaker 3: I rebuilt our military, largely rebuilt our military. Did a great job on it, which was so important. You know, we had jets, we had fighters that were and bombers that was seventy years old, and we did a great job. And that then we by the way, then we gave eighty five billion of it back to Afghanistan. If you can believe it, we've gave them eighty five billion. You know, they're one of the larger sellers of military equipment in the world. They're selling what we gave them. That was one of the most embarrassing days in the history of our But uh, if you think about let's go back to the uh, the economy. We have to bring energy prices down. Energy started it the price of gasoline. Now your cars don't require too much. And say, you know you're you have a good and you do make a great product. I have to say, I have to be honest with you. That doesn't mean everybody should have an electric car. But these are minor details. But your product is incredible. But the gasoline elon is the cost of energy. Not only gasoline, it's the cost of heating your house and cooling your house that has to come down. It's gone up one hundred percent, one hundred and fifty and two hundred percent, and that has to come down. When that comes down, And we're gonna drill, baby, drill. You know they stopped drilling and then they went back to drilling because they went back to the Trump policy. But if they won, the day after they get into office, we're gonna this country will go out of business because they're going to go to an energy policy that's not sustainable, wind and different things. You're not going to have anything. And I know you're a big fan of the AI, and I have to say that AI, and this is shocking to me, but AI requires twice the energy that the country already produces for everything. So you're gonna have to build. We're gonna have to build a lot of energy if our country will be competitive with China, because that's our primary competitor. For this on the AI, you're gonna need a lot of electricity. You're gonna need tremendous electricity, like almost double what we produce now for the whole country. If you can believe it.
Speaker 2: Sure well, just going you know, back to this like this this basic thing which is that people try to make it sound complicated, it is not. But inflation is caused by government over spending. Would you would you agree that that we need to take a look at govern spending and and and and have perhaps a government efficiency commission that that just tries to make the spending sensible and so the country lives within its means.
Speaker 1: Just like just like a person, weight.
Speaker 3: Is incredible and it's nobody negotiates prices. You used to have a lot of people making jets and you end up with two companies and they'll probably try and merge at some point. I mean I wiped through it like air Force, just a thing like air Force one. One of the first documents they asked me to sign a general walks, I'm sure, will you police sign this document? What is it? Air Force one that's with Boeing, which is basically two planes, two seven forty sevens and the price was five point seven billion dollars for two planes. Now, now they're highly sophisticated. They're even nicer than your plane, okay, but much more sophisticate, and they're very I won't say what's on it, but they got a lot of stuff on it. Anyway, but it's five point seven crazy. It's crazy. But I said, I'm not going to pay five point seven I'm not going to do it. I said, who made the deal? Obama and his people. I said, well then I know the deal is no good. I'm not going to do it. And over course of about four weeks, by my saying I'm not going to do it, I got the price reduced by one point six billion dollars for the exact same plane other than we had a nicer paint job if you want another to but for the exact same plane I got I saved and I said to Boeing man, you guys must make a lot of money if you can reduce the price by that. But now, what I do here is that they're going back to the Biden administration and wanting big cost overruns, you know, because they see these dopey suckers in there, and they'll end up getting some of the money back. But I shaved it by one point six billion dollars for the exact same plane, and you can now take that and multiply that out time thousands of other itemies. Yeah, the numbers that astronomical. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if so, I mean, I mean, I think it'd be great to just have a government efficiency commission that takes a look at these things and just ensures that the taxpayer money, the taxpayers are harder money is spent in a good way.
Speaker 1: And I'd be happy to help out on such a commission.
Speaker 3: I'd love it. Well, you you're the greatest cutter. I mean, I look at what you do. You walk in, you just say you want to quit. They go on strike. I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike, and you say, that's okay, you're all gone. You're all gone, So every one of you is gone, and you are the greatest. You would be very good. Oh you would love it. But you know, if you look at Argentine, by the way, congratulations. I just looked at the number of people that are listening to you and I chat will quote a chat, but congratulations. This is very good. I mean it's great, it's and and you're an interesting character. You know, the new head of a place called Argentina, and he was he's a big you know, he's great and he's a big Maga fan. You know that he ran on Mega and he took it to an extreme too, he ran on Maga. And I hear he's doing really terrific job. It's going to make Argentina great again. It worked out perfectly. He came in, they bought a lot of hats, he brought over it. But he's he's doing a big job. He really cut and I'm hearing, yes, starting to do pretty well. Inflation's getting done. You know, they had like ten thousands percented. They had inflation like like not normal inflation. They had the real deal. But we're going to have that pretty soon. We we have I think we have the worst inflation we've had in one hundred years. They say it's forty eight years. I don't believe it. I think we have the worst. They don't include a lot of the items that should be included, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's it's it's it's just from from a government over spending and not just not spending tax payer money, yeah, effectively and having you know, just depart like so many departments you can't even name them all. And what Malay is doing is, you know, he's he's cutting government spending, he's simplifying things, he's having putting in regulations that make sense. And and we're Argentina overnight is experiencing a giant improvement in prosperity.
Speaker 1: But it's also a lesson for the United States, which is that.
Speaker 2: Argentina used to be one of the most prosperous countries in the world, you know, in the I think in the thirties forties, and because of bad government policy, it ruined the country. And you take Venezuela for example. Venezuela should be incredibly prosperous. They have, you know, phenomenal reserves of everything, all everything, and it should be prosperous. But if the government's wrong, it impoverishes the people. And so I think we should not be complacent in the United States and thinking that and taking out prosperity for granted, because if with bad government policy, we can run the country into the ground. And that's that's just something people should bear in mind. Don't take prosperity for granted.
Speaker 3: Well, think of education. So we're ranked at the bottom of every list. Of the top forty, we're ranked number forty, number thirty eight, Norway, Switzerland. Different countries are ranked good. Actually China is pretty close to the top. There are top six or seven, but we're ranked at the bottom, almost at the bottom, thirty eight, thirty nine to forty. In other words, horrible. And yet we spend more per pupil than any other country in the world. So we spend more. And what I'm going to do one of the first acts, and this is where I need an Elon Musk. I need somebody that has a lot of strength and courage and smarts. I want to close up Department of Education, move education back to the states, where states like Iowa, where states like Idaho. You know, not every state will do great because states that basically aren't doing good. Now you look at Gavin Newscombe, the governor of California. He's terrible. He does a terrible job, so he's not going to do great with education. But of of the fifty, I would bet that thirty five would do great, and fifteen of them or you know, twenty of them will be as good as Norway. You know, Norway is considered great. You can name them. I mean, just they're so good. Some of these countries are so good. But if you go into some of these really well run states, you know, we have states that don't know what debt is. We have states that are have low taxes, no debt, everybody working. You know, they're really well run. And maybe they have certain advantages in terms of location, in terms of you know, the land or the sun, the sun and the water and the whole thing. You know, there are a lot of advantages that some people. But if you moved education back to the fifty, you'll have some that won't do well, but you'll have but they'll actually be forced to do better because it'll be a pretty bad situation. But if you think about it, you'll have some of these states. I'll bet you'd have thirty thirty five states. It'll be much better, and you know what, it'll cost less than yeah, what it is in Washington. And these people don't care about students in these you know, far away states, and it will be will be unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you're making a good point in that if the states have to have to if each individual, if each state has to compete against other states, then people will naturally move to states where it's better.
Speaker 3: Well like California. You know, as we said, it's a badly run state. I could go through. I got so many friends that are in those states, even if they're Democrats. I hate to mention certain states, but Illinois badly run with Pritzker, he's a real loser. But you know, some of these places are just badly run. But you know it's almost going to force them to run better, and they won't do it good initially, but you're not going to do worse than you're doing right now. And I would say that the cost, you would cut your cost by fifty or sixty percent. And you have a little monitor. You know, you want to make sure they're teaching English, is you know given them other legalists? Right?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: No, No, I mean to what I mean, I mean, so man, of these governors are doing so badly. I mean, they got so many people moving out of their state. They should they should get U Whole Salesmen of the Year award because they're driving so much.
Speaker 3: You will, it's actually amazing people moving out. Is the amazing to you as a businessman, that they can even survive, Like Illinois, so many people are leaving, and you wonder, how do they survive? I mean, how do they survive? I saw where you left California and you moved to Texas. Texas does a great job, but you know, I mean, I just wonder, how do these states survive when big businesses? A big oil company just left California, as you know, and they moved to Texas. How do these big states survive when they lose so many businesses and their taxes are already really high, you know, the taxes are among the highest taxes. You almost wonder how do they how do they continue on? And in many cases the governors don't do a good job, and their crime ridden places. You wonder, how do they continue to just go on? It's it's not it's not a good situation.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the thing that's the only thing that's going to force some of these states to change is if they risk bankruptcy and they're not getting bailed out by the federal government.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you don't have You remember the area in California where they had that where I guess somebody had sticky fingers and they sold a lot of money and they went into a form of chapter and it was very nasty for a period of time. But now it's probably the most popular place in all of California. So so you know, at some point something like that may have to happen. But the problem is you can't penalize people that loan money to the state when you have incompetent people like a Pritsker. Look, the family didn't want him in the family business, and that he ends up being governor of Illinois. So you know, what is he going to be? Is he going to be a great governor? And you know, you have people I could name every one of them. I got to know every one of these and some are very good and some are just horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that I mean that larger point here too.
Speaker 2: You know, as you're saying like that, you know a lot of people concerned about the economy a lot of people concerned about inflation.
Speaker 1: And inflation is effectively a tax on people.
Speaker 2: That that that saved money, and for people that are working day to day, it's it's it's just it's just a form of taxation.
Speaker 1: And uh. And if we can solve the government spending problem, will solve the inflation problem, which means people will have a better standard of living. And that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Really big deal. The people that got hurt worse are the people that did it the way they were taught to do it all through, you know, their younger life, and their their young life and their whole life. The people that saved money and then they got no interest on their money, and inflation destroyed them. And frankly, they were almost better off if they didn't do anything like that. I mean, those people have been absolutely decimated. And we're going to bring those people back and help those people. We've got to get the down. You know, when I look at bacon costing five, four or five times more than it did a few years ago. When you look at some of the food products and groceries, those people go, they can't believe it. They used to be able to buy a whole cart and today. You know a lot of people just don't have the money. They go in and they can't buy anything they looked at. Yeah, it's sticker shock. They call it sticker shock, right.
Speaker 2: I think it really just comes like I said, I think it's just comes down to really, I guess really two things, which is is that if you solve goverment over spending, you solve inflation, which improves lot of standards of the average person. And then and then if you deregulate, like have sensible regulations. So because a lot of the regulations are nonsensical and cause the costs to be extreme for no reason. But unless you've got effective deregulation, like Reagan did a great job on deregulation in the eighties. But it's been forty years since we hadn't to anyone really, I mean during your ordministration we made some but I think this tarity to make I think radical progress with sensible regulation.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we set a record.
Speaker 3: We did more deregulation and more restrictions on all of the different businesses than any other president. I remember I had the rule for everyone we put in you have to get rid of at ten or twelve, and we we did radical cuts and all of that, and a lot of that's being put back by this administration. And we did radical cuts and things that weren't necessary. But we were we were all set, you know, we had the best economy ever maybe in the world. And then what happened as COVID came in and we had a focus on that and nobody knew what it was. And I always say I got good marks on economy, good marks on military. We knocked out Isis. We did so many different things. We rebuilt, but you know, I never got the credit that we really deserved on what we did with COVID. We never got the credit. But we were if had that not happened, a gift from China from Wuhan came in from Wuhan, the Wuhan Labs, and I always said it and it turned out to be right. But had not had that not happened, we were set to start reducing debt. We're going to reduce taxes further. I gave the largest tax cuts and we were going to reduce taxes still further for middle income people, not only businesses. But we did it for businesses because they're the ones that That's why we had the great job numbers. But we were set to really start reducing debt. And you know, we were sitting on the biggest pile of liquid gold anywhere in the world, bigger than Saudi Arabia, bigger than Russia, and we were going to drill and we were going to make so much money. We were going to supply Europe with oil. I had stopped the Russian pipeline and we were going to supply them with oil and gas. We were going to we were going to make a fortune. And then the COVID came in and we had we really had a divert. Then what happened is when they came in, you know, we kept a lot of businesses alive. If I didn't do what we did, we would have had a nineteen twenty nine type depression. But the problem is when Biden came in, he got trillions of dollars and just started spending it stupidly. You didn't need it anymore. You know, we got over that bad period where it was everybody was dying and feeling you know, it was it was just not a good period. Interestingly, you know, during his administration, many more people died. During his administration of COVID than during my administration, and we really got the brunt of it. But people don't realize more people died during his administration than ours. But it diverted us from doing what I wanted to do. But we had the greatest for you know, almost three years. We had the great and you know that probably better than anybody. So many of your friends said to me, the best years we've ever had in business were during the Trump years, and also said that African American Hispanic American were so incredible. They were having the best Asian American women, men, young people without a diploma, young people that graduated from the best colleges, from from m I T, from the Wharton School, from all of the great colleges Harvard. They were doing better, and people without a diploma were doing better, and everybody was happy. And then COVID came and we had we had the problem is they spent trillions and trillions of dollars. They wasted. They shouldn't have taken any money and we wouldn't be having inflation right now, which is killing our country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean I should probably say something about like, you know, made my views on climate change and oil and gas because I think it probably different from what most people would assume, because my views are actually pretty I think moderate in this regard, which is that I don't think we should vilify oil and gas industry and the people that have worked very hard in those industries to provide the necessary energy to support the economy. And and if we were to stop using oil and gas right now, we would all be starving and the economy would collapse. So it's you know, I don't think it's right to sort of vilify the oil and gas industry, and and I and I you know, and the world the world has a certain demand for oil and gas, and it is probably better if the United States provides that than than than some other countries, and it would it would help with prosperity in the US.
Speaker 1: And at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, obviously my view is is like we do, over time want to move to a sustainable energy economy because eventually you do run out of I mean, you run out of oil and gas. It's it's not therefore, it's not infinite, and there is.
Speaker 1: There is some risk. I think it's not the risk is not as as high.
Speaker 2: As uh, you know, a lot of people say it is with respect to global warming. But I think if if, if you just keep increasing the post million in the atmosphere long enough, eventually it actually simply gets.
Speaker 1: Uncomfortable to breathe. People don't realize this.
Speaker 2: If the if you go, if you go past one thousand post million of CO two, you start getting headaches and nausea.
Speaker 1: And so we're now in the sort of four hundred range.
Speaker 2: We're adding I think about roughly two parts million per year, So I mean it still gives us. So what it means is like we still have quite a bit of time. But but so there's not like we don't need to rush, and we don't need to like, you know, stop farmers from farming or you know, prevent people from having steaks or basic stuff like that, Like you leave the farmers alone.
Speaker 3: How crazy is that? Where I mean, you have farmers that are not allowed to farm anymore and have to get rid of their cattle, and the whole the whole world is a little crazy. But it's largely taken its lead from us. I do say, though, I've heard in terms of the fossil fuel because even to create your electric car and create the electricity he needed for the electric car, you know, fossil fuel is what really creates that at the generating plans, and you know, so you sort of can't get away from it at this moment. I mean someday you might be able to, but I do hear we have anywhere from one hundred to five hundred years left. You know, much of it hasn't even been found yet, but there are tremendous like anwar. I got anwar in Alaska approved. Ronald Reagan couldn't do it. Nobody could do it. Everybody tried, nobody could do it. I got it approved. The first thing that Biden did was unimproved to get rid of it. He ended it. His secretary went in and she ended it. And what a disgrace. That's anwhar that's bigger or they think it could be bigger than Saudi Arabia in Alaska could be bigger than Saudi Arabia. But they went in and they terminated it. And I'll get it going very quickly because not only is it big for Alaska, I mean you talk about noomic development, that for the United States. I mean that that is they say bigger than Saudi Arabia or the same size and pure really good stuff, and you know they ended, so I think we have you know, perhaps hundreds of years left, nobody really knows. But during that during that coming will come around. That will be very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean as would be you know, a little more aggressive in that. But it's it's not the sort of like we'rell gonna die in five years stuff.
Speaker 1: That's that's obviously BS.
Speaker 2: But in my view is like if you just look at sort of the post million uh that increments every year, you know, you get sort of two or three poster million every year of CO two. I mean, I think some of that it's problematic if it accelerates, if you start going from two or three to say five, and then there may be some situations where you get to just a step change increase in the CO two and and I think we don't we don't want to get too close to a thousand ppm because like that's that's actually makes it uncomfortable to to to breathe. Like just existing in a thousand ppm CO two is uncountable. That's like a that's considered like an industrial hazard, right, just so so it's you know, that's that's that's actually start getting headaches and stuff. So it's even without global warming, it's not it's not comfortable to you don't want.
Speaker 1: To get too close to that. But I mean, I think we've got I think we want to just move over.
Speaker 2: And like and if if I don't know, fifty to one hundred years from now, we're we're I don't know, mostly sustainable. I think that'll probably be okay. So it's it's it's not like the houses on fire immediately, but I think it is something we need to to move towards. And on you know, on balance, it's probably better to move they're faster than slower. But like said, without vilifying the oil and gas industry, uh and and and without causing hardship in the short term, I.
Speaker 1: Think this can be done.
Speaker 2: With without you know, people can still have you know, a stake and they can still drive gasing cars and you know, it's it's it's okay, it's like, it's not I don't think we should valify people for it, but I think we should just just generally lean in the direction of sustainability.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: I actually think solar is going to be a majority of of uth's energy generation UH in the future, and it's certainly trending that way. And and so you get the solar power mind that with with with batteries, so because obviously the sun doesn't shine at night, and uh, and they use that to charge the electric cars, and you have a long term sustainable solution. And you know, that's that's what tells us trying to move things towards and I think we've made a lot of progress in progress in that regard. But when you look at our cars, we'd like, we don't believe that environmentalism, that caring about the arm it should should mean that you have to suffer.
Speaker 1: So we make sure that our cars.
Speaker 2: Are beautiful, if they drive well, that they're fast, they're you know, sexy.
Speaker 1: I mean they're they're they're cool. In fact, literally I mean.
Speaker 2: The sexier model S, Model three, Model X and Y spells out sexy.
Speaker 1: It's probably most expensive joke out there. But I you know, I just I don't know, like cheesy humor, you know. So and but I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: A big fan of like, let's have an inspiring future and let's uh, let's work towards you know, a better future, and and and we do so without demonizing, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it's very interesting you use the word global warming and today they use the word climate change, because you know, you have some places that go up, and so they were getting themselves in a little trouble with the word global warming because not every place is warming. Some places are going the opposite direction. But uh, you know, I'm sort of waiting for you to come up with solar panels on the roofs of your cars and on the trunks of the cars, and it just seems like something that at some point you will come up with. I'm sure you'll be the first, but it would seem that a solar panel on the roofs, you know, on flat surfaces, on certain surfaces might be good at least in certain areas of the country where you have the or the world where you have the sun. But I would think, and I have no idea because that's not my world, but I would think that this would be something that would be interesting. But you know, the one thing that I don't understand is that people talk about global warming or they talk about climate change, but they never talk about nuclear warming. And for me, that's an immediate problem because you have, as I said, five countries where you have major nuclear and you know, probably some others are getting there, and that's very dangerous. That's why you need a strong American president because you just you don't want to have this proliferation. But you have five countries and getting more. You know, China is much less than us right now, but they're going to catch us sooner than people think. They're way lower. Russia and US are number one, and we were sort of tied and China is far behind. But they're developing at a level that you know, you're not surprised to hear very fast. It's gonna they'll end up catching up, maybe even sempastic. But to me, the biggest problem is not climate change. It's not and and and everything is you know, a problem, but it's degrees to me. The big problem is the nuclear power. The power of nuclear is so great. And when I talk about I'll prevent world I'll prevent World War three, I will. But but the truth is that you have to because this is no longer army tanks going back and forth and shooting at each other. This is a level of destruction and power that nobody's ever seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually there's the there's the bad side of nuclear which is a nuclear war, very bad side. But there's there's also I think nuclear electricity radio and it's actually, you know, people have the sphere of nuclear nuclear electricity generation, but it's actually one of the safest forms of electricity generation. It's it's it's just a huge misunderstanding. And if you look at the injuries and desks you know, caused by say, I mean, I'm not going to try to pick on call money if it's just any kind of mining operation, and uh, this is certain number of injuries and desk per year, and you compare that to nuclear, nuclear is actually way better.
Speaker 1: So it's it's underrated as a.
Speaker 2: As an electricity source, and I think it's it's something that's worth reconsidering, but there's so much regulation that people can't get it done, so that you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they'll have to change today. The name is is a rough name. There are some areas likely like when you see what happened, to rebrand it, we'll have to give it a good name, We'll name it after you or something. You know. No, it has hey, it has the branding problem, you know, when you see what happened a branding problem, when you see what happened in Japan where they say you won't be able to go on the land for about three thousand years. Do you ever see that? And in Russia where they had the problem, where they you know, there's a lot of bad things happened and they have a problem, and they say that in two thousand years people will start to occupy the land again. You know, you realize it's pretty bad, but you're right about it.
Speaker 1: It's basically it's actually not that bad.
Speaker 2: So so like after Pokushima happened in Japan, like people were asking me in California, you know, are we worried about like a nuclear cloud coming from Japan. I'm like, no, that's crazy, It's it's actually it's not even dangerous. In Pokushima, I actually flew there and and and ate locally grown vegetables.
Speaker 1: On TV to prove it.
Speaker 2: And I donated a solar water treatment a solar power system for a water treatment plant.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but you happen to be failing so well lately, and I'm worried about it. No, no, but I'm only getting on mine.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's like, you know, Hiroshiman and Knightshoki were bombed, but now they're they're like full cities again.
Speaker 1: So it's really not something that you know, it's it's not as scary as people think. Basically, Let's see.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean there's some other topics we should touch on, you know, like lawfair.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, we need to be.
Speaker 3: Concerned about what they've done to this country obviously. Yeah. Yeah, Well, we just won the big case in Florida. This was a Biden administration did something that's never been done in this country. And let's go after that political opponent me with this nonsense and just nonsense. And the big case in Florida, we won. But they've always they always pick a judge and a jury, and they used local DA's, they used the local attorney generals like Fani, you know Fani spelled f a and I Fani. And it's all a big hoax and it's all run from there. Like in Manhattan, the one of the top people from the Justice Department went in rand Manhattan ran the state. The Letitia James deal was run by a person from the Department of Justice. Biden. They've never done this before, and they set up a very bad precedents. It's called law fair warfare. It's a terrible thing and never happened in our country. It does happen in Banana republics and third world countries, but it's never happened. And the incredible thing is it actually drove my numbers up because people see, you know, fortunately I have a platform like you or you know, in all fairness, like a conversation like this, where I can talk about it that people understand. I mean, you fight for election integrity and you end up getting indicted because you're fighting for election integrity. And when the day comes that you can't fight for election integrity, you don't have a country anymore. So what happens. What happens is they went after their political opponent me. Now, Biden's a you know, close to vegetable stage in my opinion. Okay, I looked at him today on the beach and I said, why would anybody allow him? The guy could barely walk. Why would but anybody allow him? Does he have a political advisor to thinks this looks good? You know, he thinks this looks good because it looks so bad and it's it's ridiculous. I mean, and he's been doing that for a long time. You know, he can't lift the chair. The chair weighs about three ounces. It's meant for children and old people to lift, and he can't lift it. The whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's clearly, I mean he's clearly like, we just don't have a president, right.
Speaker 3: You don't have a president. And she's going to be worse than that because she is a San Francisco Liberal who destroyed San Francisco and then as Attorney general, she destroyed California. You talk about location, and we're talking about the sun and the water and all, there's nothing better than California. She has destroyed that. She was the original da she was the original in San Francisco, she was the original Attorney general in California. What she has done to California is, well, you know better than I do. You just left California for a lot of those reasons. And what she's done with with crime, with with cashless bail, where you kill somebody, I mean we have states there you kill somebody and they let you out right away. I mean you don't have to even put up and then they never find the people unless they kill again, and then they let them out again. Our country is becoming a very dangerous place and she is a radical left San Francisco liberal and now she's trying to protect Now she's looking like she's she wants to be more Trump than Trump. If that's possible. I don't think it's possible, But she wants to be more Trump than Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want a wall.
Speaker 3: I want you know, she wants to release all the prisoners that are in attention, and some of these guys are really bad. That just came out to that she wants. She doesn't want to build the wall, even though the walls work. Walls and wheels. You know, in your business, everything you do is obsolete as well, not the tunnels, but everything is obsolete. Even your rocket shifts, they're like a month later, they're obsolete. You find a better way to the only thing that's not obsolete is a wall and a wheel and the wall. You know, I built hundreds of miles of wall, and that's why we had such good numbers. I was going to add two hundred miles. We bought it. We could have flipped it, flipped it up in three weeks, and they sold it for five cents on the dollar. That meant I said, wow, that means that they actually do want to have open borders. She wants to have open borders, and now she's going like she's tough on the on the border. It's such a lie, and everybody knows it's country. It's a disgrace that she can say no.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously, what was happening sort of overnight is their their rewriting history and making Coumo sound like a moderate, when in fact she is far left, like far far left, worse.
Speaker 3: Than Bernie Sanders. She is considered more liberal by far than Bernie Sanders. She's a radical left lunatic. And if she's going to be our president very quickly, you're not going to have a country anymore. And she'll go back to all of the things that she believes in. She believes in defunding the police, she believes in no fracking zero. Now all of a sudden she's saying, no, I will I really want to see fracking the day if they got in the day she got in, she'll end fracking. And by the way, if people didn't think that the lunatics that really believe in that, they won't vote for, you know, like the Palestinians and Israel. She is so anti Israel, and she's bad for both Biden actually just something that was impossible. Both sides hate them, you know, both sides. That was a hard thing to do. Unification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I mean, I mean the you know, Nettyahu came to give a talk to a joint Senate and House sitting and I was there and Kamala stood them up.
Speaker 1: You know what does that say?
Speaker 3: I think it's highly disrespectful. And I say, if you're a Jewish person, or if you believe in Israel, if you're a person that you know is a very pro Israel, if you vote for her, it's worse than Biden, and Biden has mad. But if you vote for her, you ought to have your head examined. And you see tonight, I mean, as we're doing this, I'm seeing reports coming that they expect to attack tonight or tomorrow from hundreds and maybe thousands of rockets. You know, they're iron dome as they call it, as we all call it. But their shield that they build that can be swamped. We'll use the term that's appropriate, swamp. But they swamp it by shooting enough missiles. You know, there's better than anybody. By shooting enough missiles, they can't defend themselves. You know, they just obliterate the whole place. And that's what some people think they're looking to do. And we have no leadership. There's no respect for the United States of America with these people. And I'm telling you she'll be worse than him because she's a belief in being read a left and he wasn't.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, you really it's important for the public that may be listening to this to say to look at Kamala's track record, you know, before the last month, and say, uh, is that a track record you agree with? And I think if you're an independent moderate, you definitely would not agree with it, because it is. Her behavior has been far left, and we're seeing just an overnight propaganda attempt to rewrite history and make it sound like Kamala's moderate when she in fact is not moderate.
Speaker 3: Well, her her running mate approved signed into legislation camppons in boys bathrooms. Okay, now that's all I have to hear camp pons and boys bathrooms, and that means she believes in that too. I mean, she picked this guy because he was the closest to her. A lot of people thought she'd picked sort of the opposite. But she picked an anti Israel, radical left person. But she is far worse, they say, than Bernie Sanders if we have her as a president, if we have a Democrat. At this moment, there's a president, I don't think our country can survive.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's a massive I think I think we're in massive trouble, frankly with with a Kamala administration. And that's my honest opinion. And and I think I think really it's essential that that you win for the good of the country for this election.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's understating my opinion. Now you know, you may have seen.
Speaker 2: This, but I got a letter from the the EU Commission like saying, you know, to not have disinformation on the like during this discussion that we're having, like and you know, there's like there's there's a lot of attempts to do censorship and to force censorship even on Americans from other countries.
Speaker 1: And you know, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I know the European Union very well. They take great advantage of the United States in trade. As you know, we through a different form NATO, we protect them. And yet if you build a car in the United States. You can't sell it in Europe. You just can't sell it. It's it's impossible. The same thing with our farmers. Our farmers find it very difficult to do business. You know. We have a deficit with them of two hundred and fifty billion dollars, which people don't know. It sounds so nice, the European Union, but let me tell you, they're they're not as tough as China, but they're bad and I let them know it, and that's probably why they notified you. No, they don't treat our country. Well, we defend them, you know with Ukraine. So we're in for two hundred and fifty billion and they're in for about seventy one billion, and they have the same size. It's if you add up the European nations that you know, in terms of an economy, it's about the same size. When you say, is US and they're in and and they're a much greater risk they they're right there. We have an ocean separating us from In this case, the enemy would be Russia used to be for the Soviet Union. But let's assume they're close enough. What happens is they're in for seventy something million, I think even less than that billion, and we're in for about two hundred and fifty billion, and it could be a lot higher than that. And I say, why aren't you going to equalize? Why aren't they paying what we're paying? And they're in much more, you know, it's much more important for them because of the fact that you know they're right near there. I mean, they're all sort of in that location. We're not. But they should, they should. And I did it with NATO were there were only seven countries that were paid up in NATO out of twenty eight at the time, and the United States was subsidized. The United States was subsidizing NATO, tremendously subsidizing NATO. And I said, I went in and I said, you got to pay up. If you don't pay up, we're not going to defend you any longer. I took a lot of heat, but you know what happened, Billions and billions of dollars came flowing in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think I think a lot of the public isn't isn't aware of the fact that the United States pays a disproportionate share of the NATO expenses.
Speaker 3: And then we get thinking advantage you of on trade. So think about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the point of NATO is defending Europe, and it's you know, it's like then, okay, well, why is the United States paying disproportionately more to defend Europe than Europe. That doesn't make sense. That's unfair, and that that is an appropriate thing to address.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when you talk about cost cutting and savings and everything else. I mean, honestly, look, there's nobody that feels worse about the Ukraine situation than I do, because I know it would have never happened. I know Zelenski, he was very honorable to me because when they went with the Russia hoax and they said I had a phone call with him. He said it was a perfect phone call. It was a great phone call he could have granted and you know, said, oh he was very threatening. He said, no, it's a very nice phone call. I called him up to congratulate him on his win. And you end up getting impeached because these people are lunatives. You know, I was talking about the difference from the people within and the enemies on the outside. In many cases, the people from within are more dangerous for our country than the Russias and the Chinas. If you have a smart president, you're not going to have a problem with them. You're gonna make you're going to do things. Yeah, now they've taken advantage of them incredibly, but you're going to do things with the right person. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's obvious that you're a believer and an advocate of a free speech because during your first time as president, you were attacked relentlessly every day, often very unfairly with false you know, with false attacks, and you didn't try to shut down the media.
Speaker 1: You didn't try to inhibit their freedom of speech. And I think that's his lot.
Speaker 3: Well, the good thing is that you and I have and some people, very few, we can get the word out, although sometimes it's hard because they don't want to print it, you know, like like we're having a great conversation right now. Kamala wouldn't have this conversation. She can't because she's not smart, you know, she's not a smart person, by the way, she can't have this conversation. And Biden, we don't even have to talk about it. I mean, he couldn't have this conversation. He would have given up in the first half of a question. He would have walked out. He would have said where am I? Where am I going? So anyway, but no, he wouldn't have this.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of people would have this conversation. But you know, we cover a lot of territory. But the beauty is that you, you know, we can have a conversation and yes, I have to get it out without because I gets a.
Speaker 1: Really big point. You can actually have a conversation with you.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 1: And you can't have a conversation with Biden Kamala. It's like not is it possible? Yes, so this is like talking to an MPC. It's just impossible.
Speaker 3: But think of it. We need a man or person who's unbelievably sharp in order to stop all the nuclear danger, all the dangers that I'm talking about. And I got along with all these you know, I got along with Kim Jonga and we had dinner, we had everything, and he really liked me, and I got along with him really well. By the way, he's the absolute boss over there. You know a lot of people said, oh, do you think you will let me tell you I saw things that you don't want to know about. He is the boss, but we had a good relationship. And he doesn't like Biden. He considers him a stupid man. He said, he's a stupid man. Well, at least he speaks his mind. But you know, in this country, you're not sort of allowed to say it, but I guess you are. You should be allowed to say that. It's true. But we need, really we need smart people, and we need people that have an ability to lead, and she doesn't have that ability. Can you imagine, now, you know, Chairman, she very well. Can you imagine her and him negotiating or even standing together. It is a whole concept, is we date. She is terrible, She's terrible, but he's getting a free rider. I threw a picture of her on Time magazine today. She looks like the most beautiful actress ever to live. It was a drawing, and actually she looked very much like our great first lady Milania.
Speaker 1: She looks she.
Speaker 3: Didn't look she didn't look like Camilla. That's right, But of course she's a beautiful woman, so we'll leave it at that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, maybe it's like I think part of what you know, people in America wanted, you know, people in America wantn't want to feel excited and inspired about the future.
Speaker 1: We want to feel like the tuture was going to be better than the past.
Speaker 2: And at this America is going to do things that are greater than we've done in the past, reached new heights that make you proud to be an American and uh and excited about the future.
Speaker 3: They want the American dreamback, you know, they want the American dream back more important than anything else. It's it's like you don't have that today because the people they've been just sucked. They the incompetent people running are you know, the Biden thing is very interesting. People just found him to be incompetent. And when I debated him, I was like, is this for real?
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, it was just absurd. But I mean, I think there are like, you know, some some you know, grand projects that that that we could do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think, like, you know, we could we could build a base on the Moon. We could send American nationals to Mars. We we could built build high speed connections that are more advanced than anything else in the world between our cities, so people have fast transport.
Speaker 1: You know, it's possible to solve traffic with tunnels.
Speaker 2: We were you know, we're already made great progress in Vegas doing that, and you know, and and and just do things that are exciting and aspiring to make the future feel like it's better than the past.
Speaker 3: Well, I what you did in Vegas, and I'll tell you it was amazing. I got to see. I took a big glimpse at it, and it's incredible. What you know, it's incredible. And you could do that all over. You could do that all over. It's it's deep. Yeah, you don't even need much structure, you know, assuming you're in the right area.
Speaker 1: No, it's straightforward.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So and like, I think we could do some things that like like China's got incredible high speed rail between its cities. But I think it's actually possible with with with tunnels, if it with deregulation, with with an ability to actually it's like legal to actually do the tunnels, then you can have high speed tunnels that are actually better than anything else in the world for high speed transport between cities. And that would be something that you know, Americans can say, Wow, Okay, we've got something that's cooler than anyone else in the world. That's that's kind of thing that makes you proud to be.
Speaker 3: Much safer than surface trains where there is a danger there, you know, with people with crazy people, it's much safer, much better. And you know, it's sad because I've seen some of the greatest trains. I find it fascinating, and I've seen the systems and how they work, and the bullet trains they call them, I guess, and they go unbelievably fast, unbelievably comfortable, with no problems, and we don't have anything like that in this country, not even close. And it doesn't make sense that we don't. Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think also like that there's you know, just I'm kind of hopping on the excess regulation. But I think something that I think people can generally understand is that what happens with laws and regulations is that they just there's more and more of them every year, and unless there's a process to clean them up, eventually everything becomes legal, and that actually it slows down the development and new technologies. I mean, if you take the sort of like I think we this this this room for some reform at the at the FDA, for improving the speed with which we approve drugs that that could help save lives and improve people's lives.
Speaker 3: And I worked very hard on that. You know, we got that down to the lowest number ever and we got therapeutics approved in the FDA that people can't even believe the speed. But I took them on. I don't think they liked me too much, but I got things approved and the FDA at numbers that they wouldn't believe. And you know, it's a very bureaucratic group. Actually it's a fine group of people. In many cases. I got to know a lot of them, but I was pushing them really hard for Regeneron, for so many different things that were really pretty amazing. But the FDA takes too long. They would it's twelve years to get a product approved. I got it down to four, and I got some things done very quickly. But it's it's really something that is going to have to be worked on because it takes too long. Just takes too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just takes too long, and it's you end up in the same with the approval. But it just it's just, you know, it takes years instead of something that that I think could potentially take months, that improves people's lives, I think, you know, and and but I just wanted to hop on this point that like there has to be an active process for reducing rules and regulations, because otherwise they just keep building up every year to get like hardening of the arteries, and eventually everything's illegal or takes forever. And then and then we we we just we just ossify as a society. We just uh, we can't make any progress. And and that's it's a really big you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just getting back to the FDA for one second. I got something dead called right to try. This is where you can go in and if you're terminally ill, you can use a space age uh you know, medicine or whatever it may be. We have the best doctors, the best labs in the world, we really do. And but people would go to other countries because you couldn't use this the product even if they thought it worked. Because it's going through the FDA. I got it approved where you can you basically, look, nobody wanted the doctors didn't want it because of the liability. The country didn't want it, our country because they didn't want to get to it. These are people terminally ill. The insurance companies didn't want it, and the pharmaceutical companies nobody wanted it. I got everybody into a room and we came up with an agreement that you won't get sued. And also they didn't want it on their record. If somebody's erminally ill and they die after taking a drug, they didn't want that on their record. So we set a second a separate list if somebody was so it wouldn't count as the negative. Okay, And as you know, we got it done. We have saved right to try. They've been trying to get this done for fifty eight years and it sounds simple, but it wasn't because you know, I mean, you know, the insurance companies nobody wanted it, but we got it done. Somebody signs, you signed a document that you're not going to sue the insurance companies of the country, you're not going to sue anybody, and we got it done, and we're saving tens of thousands of lives right to try. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do, you don't have to travel to Asia. You know, people if they had money, they go to Asia, they go to Europe. If they don't have money, they go home and die. That's what happened. They'd go home and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well, I mean and actually, to give Europe some props here, it's like, if a drug is improved approved in the in the in Europe, which has a crazy amount of regulations, it should obviously be approved in the US. I mean, they got more regulations than we do. So what why would a drug be approved in Europe and not in the US. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well we did it. We did something that really they've been trying to do it for fifty years then they just couldn't get it done. And I got it done. And it's, uh, it's really something. But you're right, some people go to Europe because a drug isn't approved here, but it's approved in Europe and it's a drug that generally speaking would work. It's pretty crazy, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: And I think so as long as people are properly informed of the pros and cons and like that these are the risks. There's you know, there's the risk and like you make your own decisions.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, I think just you know, in sort of closing up, and by the way, I'm looking at the numbers, you get a lot of people listening. I hope you don't get nervous because you got a lot of people listening to you right now, like sixty million or something. What is that number? It's crazy, it's amazing how you can see that right away. How many? What is the number? Wow? What is it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I think that's a big that's bigger than you said. You said twenty five and you're more than much more than double that number twenty five million. I think you're going to be sixty or seventy. And I guess over a period of time, Hey, that's I congratulate you. Do I get paid for this or not? Well?
Speaker 2: I think actually, in terms of the number of people that will will hear this conversation over the next a few days, two weeks, it's going to be one hundred, that's.
Speaker 3: What they say. Yeah, that's good. Well, look it's an honor. But I I just asked this, Are you better off now? Or well? You better off when I was president? Nobody's better off now. People, you know, we put out polls on that, and nobody's better off now. Inflation is killed it. And you know, they also feel very unsafe. You look at what's going on with a lot of different things. You look at the riots we had in the colleges over I mean, it's ridiculous, but all of the rights, they just feel unsafe. And now they really feel unsafe because you have a new form of crime. It's called migrant crime. I call it biden migrant Maybe I'll call it Kamala migrant crime.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean it was with all these things.
Speaker 2: I always try to like try to get to the ground truth by just asking people.
Speaker 1: And you know, my mom lives in New York.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, Mom, you know, do you know have you any of your friends you know, been attacked orssaulted? And she said, yeah, three of her friends in three separate incidents, were assaulted just just just in recent months, just walking around the streets in New York. And and I and I said, well, did what what happened to the people that sold them?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nothing, that they got away, like and they're just.
Speaker 2: And they don't ever and that they don't even bother reporting it because there's not they know that there's not they're not going to you know, people can get prosecuted.
Speaker 1: They just they just let you know, violent criminals out in New York.
Speaker 3: The only one that gets prosecuted is Donald Trump. They don't get they prosecuted Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's it's it's just obviously messed up, terrible if violent criminals are being are being getting off Scar three and meanwhile the New York spending massive resources prosecuting you, and it's like, what this, you know, And and I think the sort of sensible public said looks at this and said, what the heck's going on here? This is obviously abuse the legal system. You know, the legal system is supposed to be protecting the public from violent criminals, and it should be obviously allowing the public to make their own decision about who should be president, as opposed to you know, some you know legal case.
Speaker 3: Once they start this precedent, because this can go on with the next one. I mean, this is a very bad precedent what they're doing in terms of, you know, going after their political opponent. And that's all it is. It's going on after their political opponent. And then you get a judge who's, you know, a strong Democrat and I'm being nice when I say that in many cases crooked as hell. But you get a judge and you go into an area where a Republican gets three or four percent of the vote, and you know you'll have a jury pool with people that hate Republicans or hate It could also be the other way, though, because it could start the other way areas where they hate Democrats and you get into a Pandora's box. Is a very dangerous thing for this country and a very dangerous thing even for the state. New York City is losing. New York City and State lose a lot of business over what they did to me, because these people say, we don't want that to happen to us. That's no justice system. You have an unfair system of justice. And it's costing New York State a tremendous amount of money. People are leaving and companies are leaving and they won't come back. So you know, all of that stuff is important, But the economy now is the big thing. And we can turn that economy up so fast and people are going to be back again. We're going to get rid of this.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of opportunity right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, And I just want to I want to congratulate you. You've done an amazing job. You are You have definitely got a fertile mind. You know, we can talk to you and I can talk about rockets.
Speaker 1: Kind of you to say thanks.
Speaker 3: Tunnels. We can talk about tunnels and rockets and and uh, electric cars, so many things. And now you're you're into the AI and that's going to be another beauty I'll say. So it's it's an amazing it's an amazing thing you've done. Elan, it's an amazing thing. And I congratulate you.
Speaker 2: I mean, thank you well, I mean I just to say here, you know, here's too an exciting, inspiring future that people can look forward to and be optimistic and excited about what happens next. And that's the kind of future that I think you will bring as president. And that's why I endorse you.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that that endorsement meant a lot to me. Not all endorsements mean that much, to be honest, your endorsement meant a lot. And you know, we have a phrase, make America great again. It's pretty simple, but it really and we want to make America ingredient and we can do it. We can do it now. But if we were going to suffer another four years like we suffered for the last four years, I'm not sure the country can ever come back. That's how bad it is. It's so bad we have to we have to do.
Speaker 1: I think that's a very real rus.
Speaker 3: It's a big risk.
Speaker 2: It's a very real risk, and it's you know, I'd just like to note to people listening, like, I've not been very political before, and if just if you look at my record, it's I've actually been I'm not like I try to paint me as like a far right guy, which is absurd because I like making electric pickles and you know, solar and Baptists helping them with the environment, and uh and and I actually I I uh, you know, I supported Obama. I stood in line for six hours to shake Obama's hand when when he was running for president. And you know, so it's not like I'm like some sort of died in the world long term Republican. I'm actually I call myself, uh, you know, historically a moderate Democrat. But now I feel like we're really at a critical juncture for the country. And uh, you know, I think a lot of people thought, you know, that Biden administration would be a moderate administration, but it's not.
Speaker 1: And and obviously that we're just going to see and.
Speaker 2: Even further left UH administration with with Kamala. That's that's my honest opinion. I mean her dad, it's literally, I mean she was brought up as a as an actual her dad is a is a Marxist economist.
Speaker 1: That's you can google it. I mean, it's not a we're not making this up, you know, that's how she was brought up.
Speaker 2: So and and we we just we want to have a future that is prosperous. And and I think we're just at this critical juncture. And and I think this is a case of the America is king of at a fork in the road, and.
Speaker 1: And I think it will take. It will take.
Speaker 2: If the path, like you are, the path to prosperity, and I think Kamala is the up it, then that's I mean, that's myst opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm a get attacked like crazy.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've also experienced quite a bit of lowfair myself, and but I'm just trying to tell people my honest opinion. And I haven't been active and really active in politics before, and I'm just trying to point out that my track record historically has been moderate, if not moderate, slightly left and and so this is the people out there who are in the moderate camp to say, I think you should support Donald Trump for president. And I think it's actually a very important junction in the road, and we're a deep trouble if if if it goes the.
Speaker 3: Other way, well, I want to thank you. And you know, I actually always did think of you as somewhat left. I must say that. So it's it's even more of an honor to have your endorsement. I know how strong you feel about it. But you know, when you think of her San Francisco fifteen years I had a great friend, Bob Tis. She said, it's the greatest city in America, and now it's it's almost not livable there. And California, you likewise, and she was involved in the destruction of San Francisco and the destruction of California, and she will be involved in the destruction of our country if people are so unwise as to elect her. And I hope that doesn't happen. And I hope the elections are going to be run honestly, and we're going to turn this country around. We're going to do things that and we can do it fairly quickly, and we have to get rid of the criminals that have been given to us by other countries. As they laugh, They laugh at us. They think we're stupid to accept these people. These are radical stone cold killers in many cases, and terrorists, and they're in our country by the hundreds of thousands. Yeah, and we have to take them out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I could summarize it, perhaps, you know, I think these are issues that I think most people in America would agree with, which is that we want safe and clean cities, we want secure borders, we want sensible government spending. We want to restore both the perception and reality of respect in the in the in the judicial system, you know, stop the lawfare. And and I think that that's like and how are the how are those even right wing positions? I think those are just said, that's that's just common sense, and that's uh, I mean, would you agree with that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, you know, the whole they call it progressive. They don't like the word liberal anymore, but call it liberal or progressive. I don't understand how somebody could say that it's okay for them to empty prisons into our country. And again, I told you their crime rates all over the world are going way down, which makes sense. The fact the next time, what we'll do is, if something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country. Okay, so we'll go, You and I will go and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela. Because that's what's happening. Their crime rates coming down and our crime rates going through the roof. And it's so simple, and you haven't seen anything yet because these people have come into our country and they're just getting acclimated and they don't know about being politically correct law enforcement or lack of law enforcement, and our police. I have to just end with this. We have great police, we have great law enforcement, but they're not allowed to do their job. They have to be able to do their job without being destroyed.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's obviously demoralizing if you're a police officer risking your life to you know, to you know, to arrest violent criminals who could kill you and do kill you sometimes, and then you arrest the violent criminal and then the the DA you know, doesn't prosecute and that's let the guy out. Well, and like, why why should a police officer risk their life to arrest a violent talent?
Speaker 1: Well, nothing going to happen.
Speaker 3: Even worse, they prosecute the police officer. They go after it, and they prosecute the police officer, and they take away his pension, they take away his job, He loses his family, he loses his house.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was very telling, like incredibly telling that you know, when that there was a case where, uh, you know, sort of a gang of thugs beat up police officers.
Speaker 2: I think it was in Times Square in New York and and and then nothing happened to.
Speaker 1: Those guys there.
Speaker 2: They were let out zero bail, and I think bunchmen were given free tickets to California. Well, what is the I mean that that is that is a that is a gross indignity against the United States. And and that's how I mean this is insane, Like have we lost all pride?
Speaker 1: What that? How can such a thing be allowed to occur?
Speaker 3: I've never seen anything you know, we see where they get shot. It's a very dangerous profession, but something they're very proud of and they want to be able to do their job. But I've seen them get shot. I've seen a lot of things, but I've never seen where these guys are standing in the middle of a big street, everybody watching them, and they're literally boxing, like punching, stand up fighting a police officers. There are two of them and yet about six of these guys and they're punching the hell out of them. And in their own country, they would be dead if they did that, they'd be shot. They would be shot instantly. And you know, they come from these countries and it's taking them a while to realize that we don't do that in this country. But in their own country, if they stood on a street and had a fight with a police officer, they would be shot. There's no political correctness, and it's such a sad it's such a sad thing to see. And that's the reason you have time, by the way, because we don't do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just cannot have a situation where our police officers be beaten up on camera by you know, a gang of legal immigrants and then nothing happens to the guys that beat up the cops, I mean, and they're let out.
Speaker 3: This is well, we're going to change it, and we're going to get them out of the country. You know, when I first got involved, they said, you couldn't get them back to these countries. You couldn't take them back. In the case of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, some others, you couldn't get it back. And I said, really, oh, you can't get it back because under Obama he couldn't get him back. They put up they'd fly them in, and they put planes on the runways in these countries so he couldn't land the plane. They'd bring them back. And the general told me. The generals told me, sure, we can't bring them back. The countries won't accept MS thirteen gang members. They won't accept them. And I said, really, how much do we pay these various countries in terms of economic aid, which is also somewhat ridiculous, And the answer was seven hundred and fifty million dollars. They said, good, tell them they're in default, that delinquent. We're not going to do. We're not paying them anymore because they won't accept there. And you know what happened. They all called me, one of them. They said, we would be honored to take them back, sir. We would be honored. They was so easy. But it's one of those things. And we got it back. We took in so many, you know, MS thirteen is probably the worst gangs in the world. They're the most vicious violence. We took them out of here by the thousands and got them out out of here, and their countries took them back. And because I said, you're not getting any more economic aid. And once I said that they were nice, they wouldn't take them back for Obama. They wouldn't take them back for anybody. And now we have a problem because we have this guy and they again they don't take him back anymore with the Biden because they don't respect him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's so, it's just it's just gotta it's just gotta be done.
Speaker 2: We just can't can't have uh, whether they're citizens or not citizens, we can't have because they weren't prosecuted citizens either not not just not just legals. So uh, they if it's you can't have violent repeat violent defenders that are not that that that don't get incosts rates because they will they will obviously by definition, can continue to uh to uh, you know.
Speaker 1: Hurt people.
Speaker 2: And and and I think where part of this comes from is that this and you know, I do sort of consider myself liberal and some way. I mean, it's just that you want to have empathy for people. Obviously, you want to have empathy for people. I totally agree with that. You want to have empathy, but you also have to have empathy for the victims of the criminals. And if you just have empathy for the criminals, it's actually shallow empathy. It's not real. You're not thinking, you know, you have one layer deep empathy. You've got to say, like, what if you don't incarcerate this person, who are they going to.
Speaker 1: Hurt? Who?
Speaker 2: They might kill someone, they rape someone if you don't incarcerate them, you have to have empathy for the victims. And there's a lack of empathy for the victims of the criminals and too much empathy for the criminals. It doesn't make sense. That's why you want to have deep empathy for society as a whole, not shallow empathy for criminals.
Speaker 3: And we have to give our police officers the dignity and the respect that they deserve, and we have to let them do their job that they can do a great job. But we have to let them do their job. And if we don't do that, you know, it's going to all disappear. There's never been a society like this where you're allowed to do anything you want and nothing happens. And I'm talking about violent crime, and it's going to get more violent because these are really really violent people. And we're going to get them out of our country and we're going to get them back to where because they were sent here by the presidents and by the various people that run those countries. And I know every one of those guys, and they're smart people, and they're street wise people, and they really think that the USA is stupid. They think we're run by stupid people, and they happen to be right. But when I was there, we had no problem. We got them out. We took out thousands of MS thirteen gang members, we brought them back. And now again they it's the same old story, we don't do it. And they actually gave them a big increase in a they raised it up to billions of dollars and they get nothing for it. So you know, it's it's I hope everybody's going to vote for Trump and we're going to get this country. I didn't need this. I'm like you, I didn't need this. I had a very nice life. I didn't need to go through court systems and go through all the other stuff and run. At the same time I have to run, I have to go through fake trials with in some cases corrupt judges, totally corrupt judges. I didn't need it. I had a nice life. I have great locations. I have beautiful oceans that I have places. You know this was but I felt it was important and if I had if I had to do it over again, you probably think I'm crazy for doing it. Actually, but if I had to do it over again, I would have done it over again because this is so much more important than me or my life. This is we're going to save this country. This country is going down, and these people are bad people that were running against and their liars. They make statements, they they do things that are so bad. They they say they're going to make a strong border. They say they've been great on the border, and they've been the worst in history. They say they're going to stop trying.
Speaker 2: Incredible speak like it's got to the point where where people just don't even bother reporting crime and a lot of sture because they know nothing that's going to happen. You know, That's what I hear anecdotally from from people all the time.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's just you know, my values.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying to people out there, like my you know, the things I think are bordant for the future. Is like, we've got to have safe cities, We're gonna have secure borders.
Speaker 1: We've got to have sense ful spending.
Speaker 2: And we have and we've got to have you know, deregulation and so we can have a prosperous future. And then we want to have some exciting, you know, sort of moonshot projects that that people can get fired up about. And you know, that's that's the future I'm looking for. And you know, I'm pro environment, but but I'm not against uh you know, I'm not like, I don't think we should vilify the oil and gas industry because they're they're keeping civilization going right now and h but I do think we want to move you know, you know, a reasonable speed towards uh sustainable energy comany. Those those are my values and and and I think you know, and and so I mean that's why I'm supporting you for president.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I appreciate we're gonna make We're gonna give incentive to companies to come into our country, not to leave our country. We're gonna be be giving tremendous incentives. We want companies to build here, not to build in other locations, and we want to create jobs. And again, it's about the American dream. You don't hear about the American dream anymore. Eland, you don't hear you're the American dream, and the truth says, but you don't hear about the American dream anymore. And you're gonna hear about it. People they need that incentive to go out and do it. And they're gonna love their lives. I mean, they're gonna love They're gonna look forward to getting up in the morning and going to you know, going to a job that they love, not a job that they can't stand, or not any job at all where they have no money, where they literally have no money, and then they end up with violence and lots of other problems. Now we're gonna do We're gonna do some great things. And I learned a lot in the first we had a great economy and all of that. We rebuilt, the military did so much. But I also learned, and I also learned the best people. I learned, the good people, the smart people, the dumb people, the people that can do things, the people you know you learn. When I first came in, I tell people I was in Washington, d C. Only seventeen times. According to the fake news media, I was in seventeen times. I never stayed over. And you don't know people. You rely on other people to give your names, and then you realize the people you rely to it weren't so good. Now we had great people, but we also had somewhere I wouldn't have, you know, used them had I know now, I know everybody, and I think we're going to really turn things around. Face we have no choice, otherwise we're not going to have a country. And I really appreciate this has been to me. It's been a lot of fun being with you. You're an amazing guy. You've done an incredible job and a great inspiration to people, a great inspiration. And I hope you keep going and just continue to do well. And we're going to have a big election coming up, and I think November fifth will be the most important day in the history of our country. I think that election will be the most important election, and I think it'll end up being maybe the most important day in the history of our country, because if we don't win, I just feel so sorry for everybody.
Speaker 2: No, we're I think we're at a folk in the road of destiny of civilization, and I think we need to take the right path, and I think you're the right path.
Speaker 1: So I think that's where it comes down to.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Elon. It's a great honor and we'll we'll do it again sometime. And it's been really fun. And I hope you've got a lot of viewers. I hear you got a lot, but I hope, I know you've got a lot of them, so I appreciate it. I'll see you soon, all right, sounds good. Thank you, thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Bye.