Speaker 1: One with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station One on one one w j R are remember more cash you can win today rock the bank thirteen shots at a grand. They'll come at you hourly starting at nine oh five.
Speaker 2: Put your name on that list of j r R listeners I mentioned before that have won a grand already. Yeah. Amy was listening on the three iHeartRadio app all the way up in Pennsylvania. She won a thousand dollars listening to JR.
Speaker 1: Listen and win from wherever you listen to this show doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Then we had Merril over in Haines City.
Speaker 1: She won a grand. You could be the next one. You get those keywords each hour you enter them at w j r R dot com our website.
Speaker 2: Okay, Happy Halloween everybody.
Speaker 1: Uh So we were talking a little bit about this with Bulldog. Might be ankey back in the sports page earlier this morning. Uh those two Yankee season ticket holders that had you know, cost fan interference the other night when they rip the ball all from uh Dodgers outfield or Mookie bets. That's been all over the news. You've seen the video whatever. They were banned from the stadium. The seats were given by the Yankees organization to uh ild children and their family, which was a nice move.
Speaker 2: That is huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now here comes Gronk, Rob Gronkowski to Gronk have to do.
Speaker 2: With this, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Is it his Dudes on Dudes podcast or whatever that is? Anyway, Julian with Jules Gronkowski knows one of the Yankee fans.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: He went to college with them at Arizona. Honest, great, So Gronk's talking about this dude. Edie says that, Uh, Austin Kappa Bianco was one the dude too. Uh was responsible to He went to school with Austin at the University of Arizona. Austin was a hockey player, and Gronk says, a con animal. You could have a total party animal.
Speaker 2: It was just a goon. I mean ESPN, weren't you guys saying yesterday ESPN went and found them in a ball to interview him after he ripped the ball or they ripped the ball out of the glove.
Speaker 1: And flat out they said, they, you know, being the own in those season tickets. They had talked about him and his buddy about what they would do if ever they had to defend their area. And they said, yeah, if they we have planned all along, if this ever happened, it doesn't matter. We would have done it to anybody on the opposing team. And Gronk confirms it. Not only is this dude to complete hardcore party animal, but he is like over the top for his teams that he roots for.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've never seen anybody that That guy ripping the ball out of that glove, well, both them was like somebody stealing a Halloween bag from a kid. It was somebody texted in just now at two two five, two six, Stay classy, Yankee fans, stay classic.
Speaker 1: Croc said he was a maniac, a menace, and a wild boy, very passionate about the teams he represents. He'll do anything for them.
Speaker 2: Hey he got his, he got his ten seconds or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the odds that. Yeah, of course Kronk knows him.
Speaker 2: Shocker. Yeah, the Uh I was texting my boys yesterday. Well, I text him about it the night it happened. I said, tell me somebody watched this, because I watched it live the night it happened, ripping the ball out of the glove, and uh, then they saw the replay yesterday and one of them said they're able to go to the game tonight. I'm like, uh uh, that ain't happening. I'm so glad they gave it to some some ill children. That's that's great, all right.
Speaker 1: If you've got driving age kids.
Speaker 2: Now, do they do they hold on really quick? Do they let them in next year with season takes?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a lifetime ban or I think think it was just for the rest of the World Series. Don't hold me to that.
Speaker 2: Just to miss the World Series after Well, you didn't miss much, guys.
Speaker 1: So if you've got young drivers under your watch, if you catch wind of them talking about the drift challenge on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It ain't good drifting. I know what drifting is.
Speaker 1: Two vehicle crash in Louisiana ended with one car on fire, and it was caused by a driver playing a TikTok game called Drift, in which you apparently the idea here is to get going and overcorrect so your car loses traction. Here's the assistant police Chief Louisiana explaining this genius maneuver.
Speaker 4: People who are posting these things on TikTok and other social media platforms who have no responsibility for and do not care about your children, are giving them examples that entype children to follow them, and we have accidents just like this.
Speaker 1: How dad, would you lose your mind if, oh my god, if your kid, you know, is driving the car that you bought, or the secondhand car that you let them use, or were your main car for that matter, and they're out there and they, uh, I'm gonna do the TikTok drift challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey dad, mom, Dad, can I use the car? Were one car family? Yes, you're already worried about them every time they go out. Yeah, and the insurance is already through the roof because you have a kid. Just please be responsible. And they they're drifting and catch the car on fire and wreck into another car that dad that was just driving the opposite way. Oh my god, I would lose it. I was worried that yesterday I was gonna have to buy my daughter two new hub caps.
Speaker 1: Oh just for big Blue.
Speaker 2: No, no, big Blue. I'm still driving big blue Big Blues rolling right along. It's the Uh, oh, you had another car for the other other child. Yeah, what's no, what's that one called Tammy? It's no, well, it's named after Rest in peace, Tamy. It's rain. It's named after A Doyle's mom because we got the car via Roxy.
Speaker 1: What was her car? Doyle is another nicknamed friend of Taco.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Tammy is the car that my youngest daughter drives. It's a beater. It has you know how they have that Oh my god, what do we call patilla?
Speaker 1: Is that the paint fade? Yeah? Yeah, so that's a characteristic of all the cars in every car except your truck.
Speaker 2: Now my truck has it.
Speaker 1: It has it as well.
Speaker 2: It has where I didn't clean up little bugs. Anyway, let's move along. So Tammy has that that stuff and uh, it's to the point where my friend calls it sunburn. It pat is rust on on the on the roof of the car. I need to take a picture of that. It's I need to take a picture of both cars and post them one day. Dude, just welcome to the POS club. I've had POS my whole life. That's all I've driven, right, so you don't have to welcome me to the club. I've been I'm a I'm a lead member. Dude. We have all cars no paint, and tell you what though.
Speaker 1: My first cousins, the Mahoney's.
Speaker 2: As long as they're in, as long as I'm not doing a car payment, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first cousins, the Mahones. I met them. There was four kids, you know, in my family. I have three siblings, so four kids in my family. And the Mahoney's they were but they were almost like brothers. Were also four children, two girls, two boys, all of us almost match up in age.
Speaker 2: I'm adam.
Speaker 1: They were the kings of POS cars. To this day. They rule the POS Division of Vehicles. And I marvel at where they find some of these vehicles.
Speaker 2: Tell them I got one to sell them. I got to unload Tammy. It's a great car, brand new ac somebody put in it. Somebody call somebody said, it's called Florida paint Jazz. That works. Yeah, the Mahoney's. God bless them with that, because I'm telling you're talking to a guy. When you said welcome to the POS Car Club, you're talking to a guy who drove a nineteen seventy seven Plymouth Valari. We're talking classic cars. Oh, Pat, you and I know classic cars. So check this out. The Valari, the love Wagon. I had a five gallon pickle bucket on each side of the back of the car because the whole back door was falling off the hatchback and the water came in the Florida rains, I would have to empty the pickle bucket every day, each pickle bucket.
Speaker 1: I would have liked to have drifted with you in my classic Green Streak, the seventy fourth Super Beetle. I was so battery built, being held up from hitting the ground by a piece of cardboard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was cardboard. I thought it was would cardboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was dumb.
Speaker 2: Somebody said I have a POS truck bought it in two thousand and six, the top of sun and the clear coach peeling off. Oh yeah, mine is on both cars.
Speaker 1: Gone one other quick note here, would anybody be available to drum for Primus. They've got a sudden opening in Primus. Tim Alexander, their drummer, quit via email unexpected. I have the story on our Facebook. They I swear to God. Tim Alexander quit Primis. He said last an email and basically just said, uh, yeah, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: That was it, okay? Corrective? Immediately quitting via email, That's something you do for like a desk job. Not I fired over email. I've heard of that. I've heard of people breaking up. Somebody said, Patella is your kneecap. Patina is the word for the color change. Thank you, ooh somebody else They had a seventy nine pat I had a license played on that thing that said Luv w agn and I still have it hanging in my garage now.
Speaker 1: Which was the one with the rich Corinthian leather?
Speaker 2: That was the wasn't that was? I think that was? But mine didn't have leather. It had a seat cover from the old lady. I bought it from a whopping twelve thousand miles on it grocery stores and church exactly. I went straight from that to a teenage boy smoking seas laser stock station is w J R R