Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'd be right.
Speaker 3: We made it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we weren't gonna make it right now, we didn't. We showed them all right for his talkback of the day. Doesn't matter what it's about, who it's from. As long as it came in first, we're gonna play it.
Speaker 5: It's twelve o'clock a minute, draft chop cruise in the street.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: I'm at work. What's going on? JAV show is burn Dog? I just want to know a quick question. Who the hell is finishing concrete at twelve am? Anyways, I need you guys to go down to like your local Vemo and uh Triny Celtis called Happy Dads. Shout out to the new Ways. You don't do no white clous over here.
Speaker 6: I love you guys.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 7: Shout out to fern Dog from President's Happy for He loved that one at twelve o'clock on the Dome.
Speaker 1: Wow, and have.
Speaker 7: You guys ever tried? He asked her, Have you ever tried a happy dad? I feel like I have Seltzer.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've had a happy dad.
Speaker 7: I've heard of them. I don't know that I've ever tried one.
Speaker 8: I'm in the same boat as you, Graham. I think, yes, I've only heard of all about them.
Speaker 3: But I've heard good things.
Speaker 7: Do you guys want to add a couple happy dads to today's chug will Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, it's still a.
Speaker 7: Couple of happy dads on there.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 7: Someone's got to run down the store and get some happy dads nominated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's always making store runs for us throughout the morning.
Speaker 4: Like a need energy drinks, got in the store, buy one for her too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, second talk back of the day.
Speaker 6: Sure, Hey guys, Happy Friday. Hey this is for Graham. Hey, buddy here, look at me, look in my eyes? Yeah, hey, where it was my invite to Herbert Camp. I was waiting here patiently ready to go. Thin get my invite? So upset? Anyway, Graham, there's nothing from San Diego. Make sure I get my invite for next year. I want to party. I want to walk out with my out anyway.
Speaker 1: Bye, that's what.
Speaker 4: We do down Yeah, Yeah, you're right, everyone's got it out snuff from San Diego.
Speaker 1: I'll put you on the.
Speaker 4: Does he sound like someone who can actually hang with you guys? Though he kind of does okay, I.
Speaker 7: Just have to There is a screening process. I got to see how well he can play various like games that we gamble on and are you able to drink forty two white closet days.
Speaker 3: That's what it comes down to.
Speaker 7: Or maybe Happy Dad's next year.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you have to be able to pull your own.
Speaker 4: No closet like a staple at Herbert CAMPI kits, which is out.
Speaker 1: I know, even for a happy tradition.
Speaker 4: It's true, all right. Something we do every Friday morning. This is how we like to kick off the show. Friday's Cheatyes tweets or Buddy Cheaty. She tweets a lot, so Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 7: Wonder what I'm doing, Uh, the alternative universe.
Speaker 1: I just pray that I'm rich.
Speaker 3: Noy was a little drunk.
Speaker 7: Wonder what I'm doing, Uh the alternative universe.
Speaker 9: You know what happens is when I'm tweeting, I rely on spell check and it fails me every time, every.
Speaker 7: Time, every time that alternate you know, yeah.
Speaker 9: And I literally tried to type it again and.
Speaker 7: Then it went I saw that she had applied to her own tweet, and it was spelled wrong again, and then she had to reflect her own tweet.
Speaker 1: Again so badly. I appreciate you leading that up.
Speaker 7: I appreciate.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're rich in an alternate universe? I hope so, it'd be great.
Speaker 7: I mean, if there are an infinite number of you know, a universes and possibilities out there, there are some where you are the There's one where you're the wealthiest person on the planet. There's also one where you're the poorest person on the planet.
Speaker 3: That's this one.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Current one that row. Yes, I've seen witness that. This one that was good.
Speaker 3: Too much chocolate, cocolate, too much.
Speaker 1: Got me. Okay, I see if I read this one.
Speaker 10: Okay, next sweet, okay, yeah, here you go, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: Okay, last one, hurry one sweets, here you go.
Speaker 1: Take twelve. Just drank chai with whole milk. Keep me on your prayers, keep getting better. What are you doing king whole milk? Shitty? You're lactose intolerant.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: They asked me if it was if I wanted oat milk or almond milk, and I don't like those milks, So let.
Speaker 3: Me just take this.
Speaker 7: I'll go for the one that is going to just like throwing a grenade into my stomach.
Speaker 3: It's not taking a chance when you know the outcome.
Speaker 9: Well, actually nothing happens, so we're really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, updates.
Speaker 7: There's an infinite number of universes out there, and in one you're getting milk in your coffee that you love the taste of. And then there's another one where.
Speaker 1: It's just destroyed your stomach.
Speaker 7: Which one are we in right now?
Speaker 3: The first one?
Speaker 7: So you survived?
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. I was very scared. I'm not gonna lie, you know.
Speaker 1: Was there any rumbling or oh.
Speaker 3: No, no?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is so like you never know, you never know, never know.
Speaker 7: I love that for you, cheating, I love that for you. Nice. Also the typo in there, keeping on your prayers, keep me in your prayers. That's probably the way what you're looking for there. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Wingstop gets scared when they see me come in. Why why what are you gonna eat?
Speaker 1: Like four hundred wings?
Speaker 7: And they're like, oh man, she's all right, fire up the fire up the reserve friars, because we got we gonna make more wings at once than ever before.
Speaker 1: What do you get?
Speaker 7: What are you getting there?
Speaker 1: You're scary the actual employees.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the chicken.
Speaker 9: I know they get scared when they do they do they keep them in a pen there in the back.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that's how Wingstop was getting their wings.
Speaker 3: Keep going fresh, like she could pick your own chicken.
Speaker 1: Before they made all the chickens were like a dangy.
Speaker 7: She came here last week and we lost Albert, Ted, Johnny and Mikey.
Speaker 4: Breathe everyone, we're having too much down write no Fun on Fridays.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: So there's a social media debate going on right now, you guys about a Starbucks hack, and I want to know what you think about it and if this is something that maybe you would try.
Speaker 3: So a woman said, if you.
Speaker 8: Can't afford Starbucks for two, you get your drink and then you order your toddler.
Speaker 3: A pop cup.
Speaker 1: She said, it's free dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the also called a puppeccino.
Speaker 7: You have to put a leash on your kid, No, but she said.
Speaker 3: You always some do.
Speaker 4: Anyways, you know her mom's trying to get me to do that to my kids. She just get them one of those backpacks with the leash. I'm like, I just I don't need the judgment from people. What did I kind of use from wild she has her kids on leash?
Speaker 3: You would be very convenient, that is what I mean.
Speaker 1: The benefits may outweigh.
Speaker 3: The rest, I'll consider.
Speaker 8: So popcups are free, and she's like, they're gonna make your child just as happy as a five dollars cake pop.
Speaker 3: So just get that.
Speaker 8: But this has parked like a lot of controversy because a lot of people are like, if I'm buying myself a drink, I'm buying my child something or I'm not getting anything for myself. So I'm curious. You know, Selena and Graham, you guys are parents, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think about this?
Speaker 4: I have no problem buying myself something and nothing for my kids. I do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Get a job, seriously, this is my money. Aren't working, you know, do your thing.
Speaker 8: But a lot of people are also criticizing me, criticizing it because it's just pure sugar that you're giving your child.
Speaker 3: Also, don't have an issue with another reason. No, I actually did.
Speaker 4: See another reason why people are upset with this hat. They were saying that this is like taking advantage of Starbucks and and the system that we're getting over on them, which I also, sorry, I don't really see an issue, but it's not like Starbucks is struggling for money.
Speaker 7: No, they're doing just far first, they like, you know, four billion locations.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, if anything, they're taking advantage of us.
Speaker 8: I'm just doing my part and even out the playing field here.
Speaker 7: What if though, it was let's just say, let's take that they're a massive billion, multi billion dollar corporation out of it. Should people be ordering something that's supposed to be for dogs, like it's a free, cute thing for a dog, but you're getting it for your kid but it's.
Speaker 3: Essentially just whipped.
Speaker 4: If it were actually like dog treats, yeah, yeah, then that would be that would be kind of weird to me.
Speaker 3: And I didn't even read about this story.
Speaker 4: And when she ordered the Puppaccino, the barista was like, oh, what's your dog's name, She's like, oh, it's actually for my my daughter here, And she didn't have an issue with it. She was like, okay, well here you go. Yeah, so I think it's fine. Yeah, I think because.
Speaker 8: Then they get I guess the experience of it as well.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe I would just feel weird ordering it just because I know it is for a dog, and then I just send it to my child.
Speaker 3: But just there you go.
Speaker 7: I usually get one of those frappuccinos that get my kids a black coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh my extrao uh huh expressive on there too.
Speaker 9: I've seen another hack where moms take like get ice water and just put like meal or like crystal light or something in there and just give it to a child because it's cheaper.
Speaker 3: Oh I'd rather do that than give whipped cream. Yeah, that's actually a good idea that.
Speaker 9: So like you ask the breester for like a glass like for water and then just like we're in some like meo meo, like the thing yeah mixed in and then give it to them.
Speaker 3: They don't they won't even know.
Speaker 4: But that's something you're like bringing yourself. Yeah, you could carry it in your person and.
Speaker 9: Like why go to Starbucks for that when you can just do that because kids always want what you have, So you.
Speaker 7: Get your drink, you can get their drink little Starbucks and then they think they're being involved. No, I like I teach them a much harsher lesson that life is not fair. Dad, get something, you may not always get anything. No, you can't get out of the hot car.
Speaker 1: Stand in the right, the right right, all right? The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you guys. So yesterday I went back to the doctor. You know, I've had this like cough thing that will not go away because I'm like constantly wheezing. It has been almost a month at the point. That's a lot of wheezing, a lot of coffin. So I go back there and I'm like, hey, whatever pills you had me on last week's I also went last week.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need more of that because that worked. Whatever that was, give it to me, Give it to me. But I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I can't use that long term. So she prescribed me like a steroid inhaler that I'm supposed to use morning and night.
Speaker 7: So you're on the rods.
Speaker 3: But I'm scared to use.
Speaker 4: It because she said that if I don't rinse my mouth out good enough after using it that I can get thrush. What's that It's like a yeast infection.
Speaker 3: In your mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Last questions. She's the doctor, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I just know it's something I don't want, and so I haven't used to be based.
Speaker 7: On your breath, I'd already have it.
Speaker 1: You already have that.
Speaker 3: You know what it smells like. Are you going to use it? Well?
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's gonna like keep me breathing, sure at some point, but haven't yet.
Speaker 7: Then you got to brush your teeth afterwards, right or some mouthwashing. Yeah, I get yeah, yeah, don't do it, dang it too much?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll keep you updated on my yeast.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you guys.
Speaker 7: The Ohio Supreme Court has just ruled that boneless chicken wings can in fact have bones in them. Consumers cannot expect boneless chicken wings to be entirely free of bones. This is the most bizarre.
Speaker 3: Ruling you expect.
Speaker 7: That didn't the Ohio Supreme Court. It was like the Illinois Supreme Court. Didn't they just rule that a brito is a sandwich or something. What's going on? What's going on with the courts out there ruling on food? Stay out of this, But this all stems from a court case. This guy, Michael Burkenheimer. He went to a restaurant and play called Wings in Hamilton, Ohio, and he was eating a batch of boneless wings with parmesan garlic sauce. What's your go to wing sauce, by the way, side.
Speaker 4: Note, real quick, I always go dry, lemon pepper, mango.
Speaker 1: I want something spicy. I want some spicy, can do.
Speaker 4: Too spicy anyway, Lemon pepper, theranch and then dip it back in the season so it's like coated in the seasoning.
Speaker 7: Sounds healthy. You're on that real health kick.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 7: Anyways, at Burkenheimer, he's eating at this place and he there it was, in fact, a little bit of a bone in one of his boneless wings, and he got it lodged in his throat and he ended up having to go to the doctor over it, and there was a tear in his in his esophagus because of it, and then that caused an infection, and it was all kinds of bad. Anyways, he sued that restaurant and the supplier and the chicken farm and all sorts of things, and so this went all the way up to the Ohio Supreme Court and a four to three decision. You guys, four of these morons ruled that boneless wings is a cooking style and not regard in regards to actual food item. And here's how what they use is justification other menu items like chicken fingers. You don't expect those to have actual fingers and sh that's literally what the Ohio Supreme Court, these morons, you say in their return decision. Here's what we are justifying this with chicken fingers. There's not actual fingers in there. So boneless wings doesn't mean there has to actually be no body.
Speaker 4: It does when you go to the grocery store and I'm buying like boneless chicken breasts, it's not bone in like that's because I don't want the bones in there exactly.
Speaker 7: Now, there were again a four to three decision on the Supreme in the Ohio Supreme Court, so three people had half a brain and they strongly disagreed with the majority opinion on this. They said, does anyone really believe that the parents in this country who feed their young children boneless wings or chicken tenders, or chicken nuggets or chicken fingers expect bones to be in the chicken. Of course, they don't know, because there's not supposed to be boneless means without bones.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the same thing as going to get like seedless grapes or seedless something else.
Speaker 3: You don't expect there to be seeds there.
Speaker 7: But what about chicken fingers? Do you expect that they are actually made from the fingers of a chicken like some people do. I feel like that's I feel like that's a bit of false advertising. I definitely wanted chicken fingers. Chickens don't even have fingers to begin with.
Speaker 2: Good point anyway, So in Ohio, if you're ordering boneless wings, just be warned there may be some bone in there.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid.
Speaker 7: I love that this goes all the way to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: I know, Wow, they don't have anything better to do there. Where's this Ohio?
Speaker 1: The Ohio?
Speaker 3: Okay, the hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So Celine Dion performing is actually very, very risky. Now, this has been like at the top of news all week long. She's making her big return to music after suffering from stiff person syndrome, which we saw the documentarily's clips of it. And she goes through these crazy seizures and like muscle spasms and it's really scary, it's really painful for her. But she said, you know, I'm gonna make my return to the stage, and that return is today. She's performing at the opening ceremony for the Paris Elempic. She'll be performing with Lady Gaga, getting paid two million dollars for this one song.
Speaker 3: By the way, well there's an expert way and.
Speaker 4: In saying, while it's very encouraging that she's returning to the stage, it can also be a really big risk because the severe muscle spasms that she suffers can be triggered by a.
Speaker 3: Number of things including loud noise.
Speaker 4: Stress, and temperature, which is like all the things she's gonna be experiencing while on stage. Yeah, so she's saying, look, there are things that we can do to like try to prevent this as much as we can, like relaxation techniques and strict environmental control, but she has to just have her doctors and medical team on standby just in case because it definitely can happen.
Speaker 3: And same with this bigg As residency.
Speaker 4: She's current currently in talks to sign on to do so it's not she's all the way better yet it could it could turn sideways, and let's hope it doesn't. By the way, do we know when the opening ceremony? So ten thirty this morning is when it kicks off.
Speaker 7: Oh the ceremonies we started this morning? Yeah, because it's so obviously, but they'll be probably broadcasting it. We should probably figure this out, broadcasting it this evening, you know, more like local time.
Speaker 8: And then even live I heard Radio is the exclusive audio app so you can also find NBC Olympics Radio on there and I.
Speaker 3: Listen to everything live if it goes on.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're finally getting some more contexts in regards that leaked Billy Ray Cyrus audio. Now, in case you don't know, Billy Ray and his estranged wife Rose, that's what she goes by. They're going through just the most awful breakup ever, like dragging each.
Speaker 3: Other publicly and is messy.
Speaker 4: So earlier this week, some linked audio came out of Billy Ray screaming at her because he was late for a show and he was calling her a selfish, asked b word and telling her she's not that smart. If she would have just shut the hell up. It just did not make Billy look good at all. So here's what that was all about. Apparently, Billy Ray Cyrus was invited to be a guest performer at a Nicki Minaj concert, which is a major opportunity for him, and he was so excited to get on that stage and perform with Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 7: We're talking about Billy Ray, Yes, Billy Ray. He was.
Speaker 4: Invited to perform at one of her shows. However, the wife was like, Oh, we have a meeting in the morning. I really don't want you to go. We need to get a good night's sleep. So he was really upset that she was like starting this huge fight over it. So he storms out of the house. He goes to like he has this like separate room, music room, slash like cabin that he went to go spend the night in a cab.
Speaker 7: His house is so big it has its own cabin inside of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool outside of it.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: So she then picks the lock, mad that he's going to sleep away from her, and like breaks into the cabin and that's when we heard this.
Speaker 3: And two hours ago you didn't You can still lave and get.
Speaker 12: It I'm not in no place to go do a show, to go do a show, but that's.
Speaker 4: That's what that was about. And from what I'm reading, she's kind of like psycho, like she would go on to his social media and like unfollow people to like to like drive a wedge between them, like people that she didn't really care for, like she unfollowed Miley from his account, unfollowed lil Na's Egg allegedly.
Speaker 3: But those are things you don't.
Speaker 7: Woman was going through a man's phone. That is psycho.
Speaker 4: But you're like his kids, like his family.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: That is weird. That's very weird. All right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Canada Soccer announced yesterday they were sending home their head coach, Bev Priestman for the rest of the Paris Olympics. She's going to be suspended, so they're gonna be playing without her. She was suspended after a staffer on her team was busted for flying a drone over Team New Zealand's practices earlier this week ahead of their matchup. That staffer was detained by French police and they found he was in possession when they searched his hotel room of footage from two closed door New Zealand training sessions, so he was spying on them, which he told police quote had helped him to learn the tactics of the opposing team just admitted what they were doing. He was charged with flying an unmanned aircraft over a prohibited area. Canada beat New Zealand yesterday, and their Olympic kickoff match is part of the group stage. They beat them two to one, so that spying apparently helped. Accordious to some reports, both the men's and women's Canadian national teams have relied on drones spine for years. They say they even apparently used them to film training sessions and practices of opponents during the women's team gold medal run at the twenty twenty one Olympics in Tokyo in Canada. The Canadian women won the gold in that one, and apparently, according to reports, flying drones and spine has been part of their repertoire.
Speaker 1: For quite some time.
Speaker 7: Wow, and then Canada beats New Zealand yesterday two to one, Like, ah, it would have been way better if New Zealand won that game.
Speaker 1: Just to you know, this is hilarious. In the face.
Speaker 3: I think you would partake in some spying if you were there. I mean, why not. I think everyone else is doing it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you think about that. You know that's this has happened in the NFL, probably still happens in the NFL and other sports. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, right, I mean, I don't know. I mean it kind of there is sort of an element of that. And we learned that, you know, Major League Baseball guys were stealing signs and they were using you know, wires with buzzers and stuff to alert batter to what pitch was coming and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I don't I mean, it's like, do you even want to win? You know, it's cheating.
Speaker 7: It is cheating, but you understand why everybody's trying to get a competitive edge anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You guys remember the astronauts that flew on that Boeing star Liner the International Space Station. They are still there. Oh wow, supposed to spend about two weeks there at the most. It's been almost fifty days now, part of this Boeing's first manned space flight. Again, that Boeing star Liner. Boeing's had all kinds of problems, but this star Liner no different than their normal aircraft. Because a bunch of thrusters failed as they were trying to dock with the International Space Station. They are still trying to figure that out. They've gotten most of the thrusters to start working again, but they don't feel comfortable sending these guys back to Earth yet. They still haven't ruled out the possibility that these two astronauts will have to catch a ride on a different spacecraft back.
Speaker 3: To before they run out of diapers.
Speaker 7: I'm sure they are long long out of diapers. NASA initially said that that spacecraft could only stay there for forty five days.
Speaker 1: We're already past that.
Speaker 7: Now they're saying, okay, yeah, I probably can stay safely for a little while longer.
Speaker 1: But boeing whoops, Come on, get it together. They're stuck up there. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's play what the Bleep?
Speaker 4: This is where you can win your very own JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeps out word correctly.
Speaker 3: If you ever want to leave.
Speaker 4: Your guests, which we hope you do, do it on the talkback Michael the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 7: Sure, all I heard was this clapping sound and I walked into the room and my buddy was in there in front of his laptop.
Speaker 8: This is not a clean one.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 1: It is a clean one. Family, Mine's out of the gutter.
Speaker 3: You sick of all the words are clean?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: If you've never played before, Look, it's a Friday. Get that iHeartRadio app. Make today the first day that you play what the Bleep game? You might win that JV show Chuck Mug. You want one of those? Take your guests, leave us your name and your city along with that guest because we want to be able to shout you out when you win. But you have to be the very first cruck answer of the morning to win that JV show Chugmug.
Speaker 1: And it is a family show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: But now we're playing for your chance to win a JV show Chug Mug.
Speaker 1: Here's how it works.
Speaker 4: Every morning seven o five, we give you a clip a has a bleeped out word. You gotta be the very first person to guess with that bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: Is leave those guests?
Speaker 4: Is on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeart app In case you are just tuning in, here is two days clip.
Speaker 7: All I heard was this clapping sound and I walked into the room and my buddy was in there in front of his laptop.
Speaker 1: I didn't do the thing.
Speaker 3: What's the bleeped out word? I could not be what I think it is. This is a family show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, making sure, Okay, this is a family show. So the word, if the word is something clean your guests, you gotta be clean. Let's run through some of your guess is now.
Speaker 13: Good morning Athena from gil Roy. My guess is laughing.
Speaker 8: She was laughing in front.
Speaker 1: Of his laptop, laughing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, JV Show Family.
Speaker 7: This is Edwin from Brunwood.
Speaker 13: This is a missing freeze dancing dancing.
Speaker 1: Another good guess, one armed.
Speaker 8: Good morning Sammy.
Speaker 11: I think the police out word is.
Speaker 4: Gaming, Jamie, Good guys, right one, all right, continue to leave those guesses. On the talkback Mike on the Free I Heart Apple plays some more than coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 4: This is our what the Bleep game where hopefully we can award somebody a JV show Chuck mug. Look, the game kicks off at like seven o five ish. You want to be here for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning because you win by being the first person to guess the bleeped out word correctly. And that's when we first play the clip with the bleep out word. Now, if you ever do want to leave, I guess you can do that on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: All I heard was this clapping sound and I walked into the room and my buddy was in there in front of his laptop.
Speaker 3: That's nat.
Speaker 4: Just remember this is a family show, okay, so it's it's always a clean word.
Speaker 3: All right. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show. This is Daniel from San Francisco, and my guess for the bleeped out word is twerking. Yeah, man can do it?
Speaker 7: All right? Thank you?
Speaker 3: They certainly was not.
Speaker 1: You think guys can make a make a clap?
Speaker 3: Yeah again?
Speaker 1: No, yes, can you have you heard it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not in real life, but like I've seen videos.
Speaker 7: Okay, Good morning JB Show.
Speaker 6: This is Lenda from Stockton.
Speaker 3: I want to guess the bleeped out.
Speaker 6: Word is typing on the computer making that clapping.
Speaker 7: You've ever heard Selena type messages on her phone. It does sound kind of like a clopping sound. But yeah, your nails click clocking on there, not typing though. Good morning JV's show.
Speaker 8: This is Edith from San Jose and my guess is doing jumping jacks.
Speaker 7: Jumping jacks, flaying your laptop. I don't know what you're doing. That's a weird face time thing you're doing. Where's the last time, who's the last time you.
Speaker 1: Did a jumping jack?
Speaker 7: And why was that the fitness thing that you know, as kids were like, get do some jumping jacks?
Speaker 1: Who created that stupid thing?
Speaker 3: It was so dumb. Yeah, my name is I'm Constant, and I think the bleep.
Speaker 7: Worth is cheering, cheering, cheering, cheering.
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 7: All I heard was this clapping sound and I walked into the room and my buddy was in there cheering in front of his laptop. You know, people are watching sports and stuff on the laptops and devices.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I was very anti that for a long time, but now I catch myself watching sports on my phone, and I swore.
Speaker 1: I was never going to be that.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 1: You hated that, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You have the TV? The screen is so small on the phone.
Speaker 7: Now the screens are so much better. But now sometimes I crawl into bed, you know, I'm like, I got to catch.
Speaker 1: The end of that game.
Speaker 7: I don't have a TV in my room.
Speaker 3: So you don't have a TV, an, no, how do you live?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 7: We had a TV in our room at our old house because my wife loves watching TV in bed. I don't care. I got to go straight to sleep. I got you know, we get up early, so it's like I got to go straight to bed. But she's like, I need something to do because I don't want to go to sleep at eight thirty, you know. And so our next step, the house we're moving into, we'll have a TV. You can never build it. We'll have a TV. Nice Get some shoutouts, all right, First and foremost to.
Speaker 1: Mallory, I think your name was instead. Talk back was a little muffled, but we heard you, We heard you.
Speaker 7: She was the very first cracked answer this morning to that answer was cheering again you sios, all right, to a couple of shout outs to get not too many people on it this morning.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a tricky one.
Speaker 7: John and Fremont had the correct answers, so did our buddy Armando.
Speaker 1: And San Jose. What's up, Barmando? What's up? Have a great weekend? My man?
Speaker 7: And Emily in Fairfield came with the correct answer this morning. Whoa fair Oh that's why, that's why, that's why we got.
Speaker 1: Excited response.
Speaker 4: She hears about other people living outside of the Bay Area.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think that was it this morning, and only three other people with the correct answer. That was kind of wow.
Speaker 1: I was kind of surprised. All right, but try again on Monday.
Speaker 7: We could do it again Monday.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right, And you check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to let you know that she won that chug Mike.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're about to get to the JV show. You have no game. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Freddy, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you doing good?
Speaker 4: We're glad to hear any fun plans for the weekend before we get the game started.
Speaker 3: Not unless I.
Speaker 1: Could go to six flags today. Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that would be nice. Right, that's what's on the line today.
Speaker 4: You're playing for four tickets and six flags Discovery Kingdom. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just get three correct and they're yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let's get to it. Question number one.
Speaker 4: Globophobia most commonly manifests as people having an irrational fear of the sound of what popping.
Speaker 3: Balloons? That balloon popping sound.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people are scared of that for some reason. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Some people, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 7: The annual Running of the Bulls Festival takes place every year in what country? Spain?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good job. Question number three. The cerebrum is the largest part of what human organs, the old.
Speaker 1: Gut organ is that what it's called the guy, I don't think that's organ. The brain, the brain.
Speaker 4: Cerebral Whenever you hear something like cerebraly, that's the brain.
Speaker 7: Cerebrals, not the largest part of the brain. Of people that call in to play this game, apparently, I'm kidding question number Question number four n H is the two letter abbreviation for what US state.
Speaker 3: Chance for me?
Speaker 1: This is an easy one.
Speaker 12: N H.
Speaker 7: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got this one.
Speaker 7: Each letter stands for a word.
Speaker 1: I'll help you.
Speaker 3: Out your tongue. Yeah, four, go it. I know. I will say though, I think you did the best out of anybody this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nobody getting too correct in a while, So that's you. You should probably give him some tickets just for that. I mean, I feel like that deserves like to be rewarded.
Speaker 3: Wow, Graham, this is coming from you. You don't like them, you know.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not mad at that, but Graham does not like to give anything away.
Speaker 3: He is very stingy with the tickets and the winning.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just a stickler for the rules. You gotta win, play like a champion. But you know what is Friday, and I'm feeling good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well Friday's these tickets are yours.
Speaker 8: Yay. Now you have some fun plans for the weekend because you just got four six flags Discovery.
Speaker 4: WHOA all right, Freddy, I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 3: Cheety.
Speaker 4: She's our resident phone girl here on the JV Show. She's gonna pick up and get you hickd up.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, thank you guys very much.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome. Oh you too. Hang on there, Graham, we have some shout out we do.
Speaker 7: I got a DM for you know, mom's and my DMS. I got one says, can you please wish my son Ezra happy birthday? He's gonna be turning seven tomorrow on Saturday. We canceled all our birthday plans this weekend because we're super sick with COVID, but he is still.
Speaker 1: Being a good sport about it.
Speaker 7: We know who gives a far us from mom Fatima, So happy happy birthday as Ron birthday. So your mom canceled all your plans and gave you COVID. Thanks Mom, another mom more Dad in my DMS. I haven't gotten a return message back about that because I said, do you want to say who this is from? Because you know when sometimes I get dms in there, they don't ever see. Their handle is virtual Virtual Gallery one oh one. It doesn't really help me there, but Virtual Gallery one oh one wants to say good Tomorrow is their daughter's seventh birthday. If it's not too late, could you please give her a shout out. Her name's Valaria, So happy Happy birthday Valeria from Virtual Virtual Gallery one on one the fun Godest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 4: So inside Out two is making history. It just reached a huge milestone.
Speaker 3: Are you guys ready for this? Yep? Inside Out two been in theaters six weeks now.
Speaker 4: Is now the highest grossing animated film in history.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 4: It generated a global number of one point four to six billion dollars so far, beating out twenty nineteen's Frozen two, which made one point four to five billion while it was in theaters.
Speaker 7: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy? Happened so fast?
Speaker 1: I've seen the movie.
Speaker 7: Is it like adjusted for inflation and higher ticket prices and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Because like, that's a good question.
Speaker 7: Inside Out one was better if you ask me, you know what I mean, Like they're and Frozen one was better than Frozen two. But the hype and stuff and the build up and then these things.
Speaker 3: That's what it comes down kind of interesting. Yeah, I don't know, that's a good question.
Speaker 7: It's a very good movie though, if you haven't seen really.
Speaker 4: Good yes, absolutely all right. So Austin Butler still has this Elvis accent.
Speaker 1: Dude, let it go, bro, let it go.
Speaker 4: It has been two years since he played Elvis in that movie. And remember he would turn up to award shows and he would do interviews and everyone's like, bro, drop the accent enough.
Speaker 7: And two years that's two years from the time it came out, which means they shot it like a year before that, So that dude's been doing this thing for three years or more.
Speaker 4: When people were even accusing him of faking it for attention. So remember he remember he hired a dialect coach to help him not sound like Elvis, and then at one point that coach came out it was like, look, his Elvis accent is genuine. He might just be stuck like that for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: And I think the coach.
Speaker 4: Was right because Austin Butler is currently dating Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaya, Right, So Cindy was on Watch It Happens Live and Andy Cohen asked her this, what was.
Speaker 1: Your take on his never ending Elvis accent.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he was from Ana. He spent so long being Elvis, I think it just stuff. And so to me, that's just Austin. I've never heard, like I didn't know him pre Elvis. Yeah, that's just Austin to me, I love Andy's cough.
Speaker 1: He's just an hut.
Speaker 4: And so Simmy just confirms that he still talks like that because she doesn't know him talking any other way.
Speaker 7: Some of these things are like, I just don't buy it. You can make the switch back, you can. It takes a concerted effort unless the ghost of Elvis himself is inside of him. Do you think that's what happened, you know, ghosts. Yeah, maybe he popped in there and was like I'm back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, So like my husband, for example, he was born in Boston, lived there, you know, till he was about seven, then moves to Atlanta. He you know, basically lives the rest of his life until adulthood there, and like, depending on where he's at, who he's around, his accent kind of goes in and out. So if you're but if you're like Austin Butler and you're living in California, you're from California, don't you think that Elvis accent would just kind of go without even trying, like see yah gone because of who you're around constantly.
Speaker 3: You're not constantly around people from Tennessee.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just think I liken it to like you move to another country and say, and you start speaking that language, right, That takes a concerted effort on your part, like yeah, I'm going to speak this language now, and then when you go back, you know, you know what, I'm going to speak this language now. And I get people's accents can shift and change. You can pick up little things in here and there, and someone might stick for a while. But if you really made that effort, like, hey, I'm making an effort to speak a new language, he has to almost do that. Hey I'm making an effort to speak Anaheim Brogue language.
Speaker 1: He could do that, exactly could do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Growing up, I used to think he was cute because he was in a show that I used to like, gagging and now I just every time I hear his rom Austin Butler, because I used to watch The Carry Diaries. It was a really good show back then he was in it, and he I liked his character. Then Now every time I hear his name, I just cringe.
Speaker 3: It's very cringey because of this act debacle.
Speaker 7: Don't you know there's actors you know from the UK that play an English character and their English is perfect, and you're just like wow, they just sound like yes, like they're from California. And then you see a man interviewer and they have that heaviest like just like like they're from London accent. You know they can switch it off and on why this guy can't do.
Speaker 1: And don't buy it? The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four to nine, let's talk about the fire.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is crazy.
Speaker 7: The Park fire and Chico continues to absolutely explode in size. And that's probably not even an accurate way to describe how fast this fire is spreading. The fire started on Wednesday afternoon around three o'clock and as of this morning, we're not even two days later, not even a full two days later, the fires burned over one hundred and sixty four thousand acres.
Speaker 1: That is crazy huge.
Speaker 7: That's an area like two hundred and fifty square miles big.
Speaker 1: It's passive.
Speaker 7: My god, it's far and away the largest wildfire burning in California right now the largest fire of this entire fire season thus far by a huge margin. Thousands of people are under evacuation orders right now because it is really hot, it is really dry up there, and the winds are just pushing this thing at an incredibly fast pace. I read that there was even a pyro tornado, that is a tornado lade out of fire.
Speaker 1: This is just so windy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've seen that in my nightmares.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Graham, really quick, because you do have family in the area. Yes, they're still march safe. Things haven't shifted and got I mean yesterday we talked about them, and luckily the fire is moving away from Yeah, your parents.
Speaker 7: The fire started really close to my parents' house, but it was moving in the opposite direction from them, luckily, and then passed by. Then the fire moved past my brother's house, which he lives in a total opposite end of town. But that's if you look at the map of this thing, it's just it's an incredibly large and only going to get larger. But yeah, luckily my family is safe. But the fire currently zero percent contained. They say the weather might be a little helpful this weekend. Temperatures are expected to cool down. Bit, just kind of cautiously optimistic about that that it helps firefighters a little bit. Now to how this thing started, police in Chico have arrested a forty two year old man. This guy was seen pushing a car that was engulfed in flames down an embankment, like into a kind of a ravine area. Bystanders said, this guy was acting strangely, went into the car to get something, do something, and then there was flames coming out of it, and then he shoved it down this embankment. I don't know if they took pictures or video of him, because the District Attorney's office in Chico says that he tried to then leave the scene as people were kind of like gathering around as you know, the flames were starting to catch other things. He attempted to just kind of blend in and calmly walk away with other people that were in it what in the area. So they must have had a picture of video or something of him. But he's been arrested. Now As to what I think his punishment should be, life in prison right off the bat, But like I think, the scary thing about this fire, when you have a fire that's moving this quickly. I don't I don't think they have any sort of accurate account on how many houses have burned. A lot of it is in remote areas. Luckily, you know, not a ton of houses. But there will be houses that are burned here, and I think, sadly, there will be some people that lose their lives in this fire, because when a fire moves that fast, you just have no chance of getting out. I mean, this fire is moving you know, miles in you know, seconds and minutes, so people don't have a chance to get out. So I think this is going to be and this fire is going to go for quite some time at zero percent containment. It's grown that much.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a tough one.
Speaker 7: Firefires is gonna be deal with this probably for I don't know the next month.
Speaker 3: Can we just like not light things on fire right now? This is worse?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Worse than having, you know, the gender reveal of pyrotechnics.
Speaker 7: This is one thing when it's an accident, and this is like straight arson. Whether or not you wanted to set off a wildfire, you know who, you don't know what.
Speaker 3: You were doing.
Speaker 1: You find out you knew what you were doing.
Speaker 7: You can't be pushing something burning into an area of dry you know, grass and brush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so very very sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Magraham, you said you also want to talk about Chipotle. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Let's pivot there to something a little more positive. I went to Chipotle this week, you guys, and it was delicious. My brito very large.
Speaker 4: I say something really sad. Sure, no one else in my family likes Chipotle, so I.
Speaker 1: Never knowed it.
Speaker 4: I know. I never get to eat sushi, never get to eat any seafood, never.
Speaker 3: Get to eat Chipotle.
Speaker 1: What do you eat?
Speaker 3: I don't know, just like James Nuggets.
Speaker 4: So you don't just door dash it for yourself, because then I got to DoorDash something separate for everyone else if I'm door dashing at all.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're getting sidetracked Chipotle. CEO of Chipotle is now weighing in once again, because everybody was accusing Chipotle of smaller portions, and people on TikTok were recording, here's.
Speaker 1: How you get a bigger portion.
Speaker 7: Get your phone out recording while they're scooping stuff into your brito bowl or brito. That'll work, he says. The CEO is weighing in and saying they've heard everybody. They've heard everybody, and even though he thinks, look, the portions have been just fine, we did direct to anyone to give out smaller portion portions. They're now going to make sure it's more consistent across all thirty five hundred of their or so of their restaurants, and they want to emphasize that they are here for the generous portions.
Speaker 1: So you will now make.
Speaker 7: Sure the CEO is making sure you are getting generous portions in your chipot.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: So he has heard you, guys, he has.
Speaker 3: Heard you, but it's actually going to happen.
Speaker 7: I see, I haven't experienced it every time I get a brito from there. Granted it's expensive, holy sixteen dollars brito or whatever. That seems a lot for brito, But I mean I'm getting the thing the size of a you know.
Speaker 1: A bowling ball, football or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm getting the thing where like there's you know, when they struggle to wrap it if you never wrapped a large britle before, and that's a bigger issue. They're looking around like what do I do? Like this has never happened to you.
Speaker 4: Before, Jamie always talked about the Chipotle burritos because they're not like normal burrito shape.
Speaker 3: They're kind of like a blob.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they get a little bit, you know, they're not like so they are kind of hard, hard to roll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 4: I just hope that the or her from the CEO to give generous portions actually does trickle down and they do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I hope eventually they stop charging extra forqualk.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happens. Next order of bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that'll never happen. That's of training and coaching, he says. It's going to happen at the places of the restaurants that have been tagged as ones that were giving out smaller portions.
Speaker 3: That's great news, Grandma's Friday.
Speaker 7: What is that training? It's just gonna be someone holding a spoon. Okay, no, no, you can add a little more to that spoof.
Speaker 3: Try again Saturday again.
Speaker 7: That was better, better scoop that time? Like, what if we just tell me to give them more food.
Speaker 3: We have a quick shout out on the talkbacks TV.
Speaker 13: Show Boy nice special okay, steege. So when we give a shouts, my daughter Harper for completing her dance camp Alvin Ailey and they had their end of the camp season performance last night. She chilled it. She did great. I'm so proud of her. Her and other campus is amazing and I love her and I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 3: So shouts I love that Harper and dance Camper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who gives the fun?
Speaker 7: It's true, all right.
Speaker 4: Next on the JV Show, I'm our anxiety is starting to kick in.
Speaker 3: It's the JV Show Chug.
Speaker 1: Will oh, I forgot about this.
Speaker 4: We're looking for Color twenty if you want to have some fun fun for you on a Friday for eight eight eight three three three ninety four and I know it's a game. We're gonna explain how to play and we're gonna walk you through it.
Speaker 3: Okay, just call us up now if you would like to have some fun with us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: I'm full on anxiety mode right now. We have air Lean on the line. Who's gonna be playing the JV Show Chug Wheel game?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 7: If in the event I have to chug something from the JV Show Chug Meal, it'll help observe meal.
Speaker 1: Chug Meal, Chug Wheel, chug Wheel.
Speaker 7: I'm getting a meal, a chug meal in before the chug wheel.
Speaker 3: It is Wilddy for nine The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm gram, I'm just and I'm cheating.
Speaker 4: I've had to play this game called the JV Show Chug Wheel myself, jessin Cheeney. We're over here like anxiety through the ceiling, shaking. I like got lightheaded at one point. Had you said, Dana Graham just over here having a.
Speaker 7: Meal, Like hey, I'm telling you you want to have a base. Something in your stomach helps soak it up.
Speaker 4: Here's how it works. We have aarline online. We're about to go to her in a second. We're gonna play it a little game with her, Graham. Can you go over some of the things that are on the chug wheel one of us. If Arlene wins the game, we'll have to chug something off this chug wheel.
Speaker 7: Whatever it lands on. And we've got a lot of items. Some are worse than others. We have ol of juice on there, fish sauce.
Speaker 1: A lot of people.
Speaker 7: Dmd us like you can't drink fish sauce, but it's on that wheel. Beer, tonic water, apple, cider vinegar. It's my least favorite of all time. Spicy tomato, Graham's bathwater, and kombucha is on the wheel, amongst I think a couple other random items.
Speaker 1: So you get a beer, you're happy. Not a big deal.
Speaker 7: Okay, with beer in the cider vinegar, your weekend's ruined?
Speaker 3: All right? Is your name is Arlene? Am I saying that correctly? It's e Earleen. I'm so sorry about that, but we can blame Cheetie Arlene. All right, Earlean. So here's how it works. I'm going to play some audio. Okay.
Speaker 4: We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one, and if you can, like guess what that person said, like correctly, If you guys, if you guys have answers matchup, it's a.
Speaker 3: Point for you.
Speaker 4: If you get four correct you win. You get a JV show chug mug, and one of us is gonna have to spin the wheel and chug whatever it lands on. Okay, Okay, so let's see who just talked to I am a Nisha from Connecticut, from Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Where can you buy this person? Yeah? She was by the Giants stadium.
Speaker 7: We don't know the habits of people from Connecticut, although the JV show is number one Heartfree Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Yes, all because of her. All right, let's see if Arlene Arlene, sorry, I can get any of these correct. Right, So here's the first question.
Speaker 8: Is the city of Fairfield part of the Bay Area?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, no, Arline, what do you think? She said?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Okay, yes, sorry, that is it's not going to be that's.
Speaker 4: Good for us. Sorry, Arlene, We're going to root against you this entire time. Okay, don't take it personal, all right. Question number two, break dancing.
Speaker 8: Is making its debut at the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 3: Do you think breaking should be in the Olympics? Arlene? What do you think?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh there.
Speaker 7: You got one point on the board. All right, it's one in one right now, let's go to question number three.
Speaker 8: Would you rather throw up on your favorite celeb or have them throw up on you?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 7: She said?
Speaker 3: So you think that's what she said, that you she'd rather throw up on them? Yeah, throw up on my favorite celebrity.
Speaker 7: Quickly quickly around the room, Selena answered that question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd have to throw up on my face. I rather throw up really, and then I'm never going to wash this shirt on I could. I would die of embarrassment if I threw up on them.
Speaker 7: Chidi, would you rather be barfed on or be the barfee?
Speaker 3: Be the barfie?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Me too?
Speaker 3: All right? How many points does Earlene have too?
Speaker 1: She's got two?
Speaker 3: Two points? All right? Next question, which do you prefer coke or PEPSI? What do you think? She said?
Speaker 4: Coke?
Speaker 3: Coke?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an easy one. Earle's got three points.
Speaker 7: One more is all she needs of the remaining four questions.
Speaker 1: This is not looking good. I think is chugging today.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go to question number five.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been stung by a bee? What do you think? She said?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's four correct.
Speaker 7: Do you want to see do we see if she can run up the score or is it? This is it? It's already happening. Someone from the JV show is chugging.
Speaker 3: I think that's it. It's already happening. Yeah, my heart already dropped. Earlene. You won the game.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, thank you for playing. I'm gonna put you on hold and we're gonna get your info to get you that chug.
Speaker 8: Bug Okay, I can't chug again?
Speaker 3: Hang on happy weekends? Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Usually it comes down to the last questions and yeah, earlen dominated do we draw names now to see who's going to be?
Speaker 3: Let's draw name? Who are we manifesting?
Speaker 7: It's mathematics. Selena has never been drawn, She's never had to chug. It's just statistics. It's gonna happen. Everyone saying, everyone in the car listening right now. Channel that energy, Channel that energy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, fingers crossed, yes.
Speaker 2: Finally on a Fridays, Oh my god, Selena, you can't check can you do?
Speaker 1: You think you can chug any of these things?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: We had a hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 3: You were two bites and You're like, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's sonny.
Speaker 3: What's so funny about Jess sauce? Lena in the other room just practicing. I manifested.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, you did?
Speaker 7: Landed on and the practice spinds Selena.
Speaker 4: It was landing on apple, cider, vinegar and koch and it's beat what Graham?
Speaker 3: What are some of the other things on there?
Speaker 7: Spicy spicy tomato, all of juice, fish, saw beer, tonic, water, Graham's bath water ko like they said, and a couple other things.
Speaker 4: So this is going to be I think you guys, I think I did manifest this by accident because because I also brought my chug mug from home, because I don't want to drink out of the clam juice one that just drank out of in the hot dog water.
Speaker 1: You have just yourself, Okay.
Speaker 4: So here's what we're gonna Oh happy day. We're gonna play commercials is really quick. When we come back, I'm gonna spin the chug. Will figure out what I got to check.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, So I did get drawn my name to spin the chug. Will This is Selena. I'm not looking forward to it. We actually everyone talk tack about this.
Speaker 7: Chris girl here from Oakland.
Speaker 3: Hey Selina, check those tickets.
Speaker 13: Seems a little sus Everybody was like, oh, Selena hasn't done it.
Speaker 7: Who are we manifesting? What are we doing?
Speaker 5: And hmmm, just.
Speaker 7: Sounds a little suss.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, he pulls your name, check for your name, and check all the others to make sure they all don't read Sandina.
Speaker 3: You guys have a best. Thank you for Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: You know what, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: I stand by the integrity of this game. You can check the box with the name in it.
Speaker 4: They're all in the Actually, yeah, I don't think there's any funny business going on because Graham, I've seen the I've seen the names. It is all of us in there, and I've gotten gotten time.
Speaker 1: Nobody calls in like, hey, Jesse's had to chug three times. This is a little suss.
Speaker 3: My god, it's just it's just my time. It's just I'm gonna spind right now.
Speaker 6: So here I go.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know why I'm so nervous about this. It should be pure excitement. We've waited for this moment a long time. The Jabi show Chug Wheel and is finally Selena's turn. She is stepping up to the wheel to spend again. A lot of gross things on this.
Speaker 1: Wheel, and we all juice on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Okay with kombucha, no apple side of any of your spicy tomato.
Speaker 1: No, it's back, all of juice, got water. I can't jump.
Speaker 7: At the last second, it had landed on the olive juice space and at the last second it ticked back to Graham's bath water.
Speaker 4: Is your actual bathwater? Yes, that's not that should be illegal. I don't think that allowed. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: And this obviously is to them.
Speaker 3: What was that movie called saltburs saltburn?
Speaker 1: And I didn't do that in the tub.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind it's from a bathroom like weeks ago.
Speaker 1: This has been under my desk. Nothing that makes it any better. It's stale. This has been on the chug wheel for a while.
Speaker 7: It's been under my desk in a jar.
Speaker 1: This is the word in this Next I guess the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm not okay. Selena is almost already throwing up okay. He plays the JV show chug Whill. We had Earleen on the line. She won the game. Good for you. I'm really really happy for you. We drew names. My name God drawn. I'm Selena. By the way, this is the JV show on Wild and four nine.
Speaker 4: I had to spin the stupid chug wheel, which is all Graham's idea, and lands.
Speaker 3: On Graham's bath water. He pours it out into my chug mug. Why that does not look like water.
Speaker 1: It's very clouded. It's like white, are you do?
Speaker 7: I use dove soap? So maybe does that use the white bar dove soap every day?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, like I can't even chug good stuff. I just can't chug. I'm not a chugger.
Speaker 7: I don't care to talk to the chug wheel sister. It doesn't matter. Like it don't matter. You're chugging.
Speaker 1: It is your time.
Speaker 7: It was legit. It was a legit spin. You're drinking Graham's bath water, which I prepared two months ago, at least under my desk.
Speaker 3: Is this your actual bathwater?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna say I wasn't. Maybe I wasn't all the way in there, but I was in there. Part of me.
Speaker 3: Is she ready?
Speaker 7: She's gonna get one sip in and start gagging. I know it's sorry. Selena's getting ready to chug.
Speaker 1: She gave it.
Speaker 7: She's taking a sip of celsius first.
Speaker 1: All right, you're doing this, all right, Chug chug, chug, chug.
Speaker 12: Show the look at she got two SIPs in and she's already spinning it out. Selena, Well, come on, salty, I bet a little salty. I bet it's just a just a touch salty. Oh, she's going for more.
Speaker 1: She's back in in. Why is it so milky?
Speaker 7: Looking't look at her face?
Speaker 1: Look at her face. Oh she's chugging it. Is it gone?
Speaker 7: I think she's done it.
Speaker 1: Chug chug, chug, chug chug. Oh, she's going for an immediate chaser.
Speaker 3: It was running down her chin.
Speaker 1: Come that's so gross. Whoa fuck?
Speaker 3: I'm grossed out and it's my water with all I taste is Chelsey is right now?
Speaker 7: So Slena Champ, she did it. I didn't think you were gonna do it. Two SIPs in. Selena heaved into the trash can, but then after that she pulled it together and completed the chug. Let's go out live to her now. She's on the scene of her first chug. How did it make you feel?
Speaker 3: I feel sick.
Speaker 7: She feels safe. You heard it here her first folks first Still Sick the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday? Really quick?
Speaker 4: Did you guys hear Apple working on their first foldable iPhone?
Speaker 3: Whoa okay?
Speaker 4: And it could arrive in twenty twenty six, so it's gonna be here soon. Graham, you put your headphones on.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sorry, there we go setting down some of the chug will items.
Speaker 4: Graham, we were talking about the iPhone and they're working on a foldable phone, so.
Speaker 7: They're just going to copy things that Android's already done. Interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of here for it too. I think I would get it. I would get it too. Yeah, I wouldn't get.
Speaker 4: It if it's not an iPhone, but now that it is, I kind of want this because listen, it's cute, but it would also be smaller and ladies, I'm sure you can agree. But we have like a pocket situation where our pockets are so small, so that.
Speaker 3: Would be perfect.
Speaker 4: My man hates me. I make him hold everything so he can put it in his pocket. Does your wife do that to you, Graham?
Speaker 7: No, thankfully no, I don't ever have to carry any of her things.
Speaker 4: I'm like, here, here's my because I know you won't lose it either, So I'm like, here's my ID, here's my car, never dinnerwhere yeah, hold this?
Speaker 3: Hold my phone?
Speaker 7: But is the photoble phone? I mean, is it just so that when you want to watch something you got a bigger screen. I mean, what's the Is that that's just the draw right or is it the novelty of that your phone screen folds.
Speaker 4: I think it is the bigger screen because I mean I've seen the other one that's out, and it does look really cool because it looks like a regular phone, but you open it up and it's like this huge screen. So when you're watching videos, you're looking at pictures or scrolling whatever Instagram or TikTok.
Speaker 1: But it's not cool.
Speaker 7: But it's not going to make it easier for you ladies to carry it. I mean, it's still going to be the size at least of a regular large phone, I think, right.
Speaker 1: I mean I would assume that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, then I'm out.
Speaker 8: Oh you don't want it now? Oh I wanted it because of the size. Maybe what you mean that I wanted to fit in my pocket.
Speaker 1: That goes the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We get to today's hot is Trending. Grahamy said, there's a talk pack that we must play.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV.
Speaker 5: Sheldon said, he said from one the Creek last, I think you guys totally brought that back.
Speaker 1: Hello TG I f and Selena Finnie got the chug chug chug chug. Yeah, oh yeah, hey go see Deadpool today. Yeah, don't forget if Deadpool Friday. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I love that energy. Minus reminding me about the Chuck Wilting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 4: If you miss that, go back and podcast little shaken up by that before we get to trending.
Speaker 3: One more thing, yup, we have your tickets for Kailani.
Speaker 8: Let's get colored twenty right now eight A A three three three nine four nine nos.
Speaker 3: So you can see your live at Chase Center.
Speaker 11: Good luck, Hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Do you guys even know what today is?
Speaker 7: Friday?
Speaker 3: The six It's Friday? Yeah, yeah, uh huh?
Speaker 7: And and the Olympics opening ceremonies and and Lebron James give me the flag bear And.
Speaker 4: The one year anniversary of Travis Kelcey shooting his shot at Taylor's Sits.
Speaker 3: On his podcast.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, Yeah, July twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, last year.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Swifties looking up.
Speaker 4: Swifties are celebrating I've been together like that. It worked, he manifested it. Look at you now?
Speaker 7: And how are we around the room just gauged are we happy for them or annoyed?
Speaker 3: Happy?
Speaker 8: Happy, Jess Happy was a little annoyed at at some point, But I'm back to being happy for them.
Speaker 3: Graham, You're just annoyed.
Speaker 1: I'm coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had my I've had my film, I've You're not the only one that's totally fine. So Megan Fox has a baby bump, really a real one. So Machine Gun Kelly has a new song and video out with Jelly Roll, and you can check out, you know, a snippet of Meghan.
Speaker 3: It's on our.
Speaker 4: Instagram JB Morning Show. Make sure you're following us and then check out our instant story. So the song is called The Lonely Road. Megan Fox makes a cameo, as you know, she's been on off with MGK. In this video, she has a baby bump, and fans for the most part are very confused, like is this an announcement, Are you guys expecting a baby or is it just for the video? We don't a lot of fans don't really know for sure. I did do some digging, went down a rabbit hole, and because in the video towards the end there is a baby and I guess the baby's mom said that Megan is not pregnant, okay, and that the baby bolf was just for the video, a prosthetic bump, but it looks really real. So if anyone comes across this, I don't think that she is prego. It might be symbolic of a miscarriage they suffered when they were together. So that's what people are thinking that this could be about. But if you want to go see that, it's at the jv uh. Well, it's on our website.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Instagram.
Speaker 4: I'm still shaken from the chug Wills. I do apologize. I'm shook if yeh Graham, do you have something in trending?
Speaker 7: All right, I want to talk about baseball. All I'm going all baseball.
Speaker 1: On you, Selena.
Speaker 7: I know it's your favorite sport, so buckle up. The Giants lost three out of four games to the Dodgers. They lost yesterday. That was not a good series for the Giants. But the Dodgers, dan, They're really good. But I have some more exciting Giants news to share, Okay. Following the departure of Renell Brooks Moon as the longtime PA announcer for the San Francisco Giants, the team today this morning, has announced a new PA announcer, Carolyn McCardell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are cheering.
Speaker 7: A lot of people may not know that name, but Carolyn mccardial is a close, very dear friend of ours. She hosts a rival morning show, just kidding. She hosts a show ninety eight one, The Breeze. She is such such an awesome person. I hope everybody wraps their arms around her. When you go to a Giant's game, you've probably already heard it. She's done a bunch of Giants games. She's been the PA announcer excuse me, for a lot of Giants games already this season. She does a fantastic job, and she's even more of a fantastic person.
Speaker 1: We could not be more happy for her.
Speaker 7: She was a the PA announcer for the San Francisco but the Sacramento RiverCat So she's like really really well versed with that team as they've come up and then made it to the major leagues. H So she's been sort of a part of the organization already, and she has done a lot of PA announcing for you know, other teams and colleges throughout the area. So she's got incredible experience. She's so so good at it, and again, I cannot say how happy we are for her.
Speaker 1: Is so so cool, what a cool thing.
Speaker 7: Now the announcements come out, Selena, I kind of want to ask, how long do we wait before we hit her up for tickets? Because I say that to her, you know, earlier, when I saw her in the hall, I was like, congrats, like I got some free tickets coming my way, and she was kind of like ha, and I couldn't tell. She was like yeah, totally or not a chance.
Speaker 3: Well that was a few hours ago. Great, Yeah, So I think that was good.
Speaker 7: Okay, so now we can start asking for the tickets. Anyways, Congrats the Caroline and Partial
Speaker 1: Super Pumper The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.