Speaker 1: So guys, there was this girl. Right, I'm scrolling through Instagram, there was this girl. Some caught my eyes. Oh maybe because she really didn't have on like any type of clothing besides like the necessities. You know, you gotta cover the nips, no nip slips, but everything else can be exposed, you know. So I'm reading you know, of course ten twenty billion people you feel what I'm saying, liked it, you know? Then her caption is what got mean guys cause her captain said very much Aliah vibes, what very much hoo vibes. But I still double tap because it takes a lot of confidence to compare yourself to Alia. You feel what I'm saying, like it takes a lot of confidence to do that. And speaking of Aliyah, you feel what I'm saying. They done released her music. You feel me? So we gotta play my favorite Aliyah song. You feel me? Because the this is your favorite podcast. I'm your favorite baby Baby Baby podcast hosts and welcome to I'm just chillen a. Let's volle oh real quick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Aliyah sin to talk.
Speaker 3: You know, he curse me out and her who born her father, then she wouldn't have to work be.
Speaker 2: Oh that's yeah.
Speaker 1: DoD Alita is such a vibe, bro, But it don't matter what gender you are. If you said we are not a vibe, you're hater and that's and that's just on me. You feel what I'm saying, because ah, let yeah, you're probably at you wow, And I, by god, this is I'm so glad that her estate finally released the music though, because like for the longest, like you feel me, we couldn't listen to it, like on Apple Music or nothing like that. All you could hear was like certain songs and that that was Courtney. You feel me like I'm trying to hear Aliyah. You see what I'm saying, Like I'm on Apple Music right now looking up.
Speaker 2: Earlier songs and you're probably and they ain't even.
Speaker 1: Got the song that I'm looking for. Like now I'm about to sue. You feel what I'm saying because I can't vibe out with y'all. You feel me like, and that's not a good thing because.
Speaker 2: I like to play about.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should be able to play about. So how many I gotta ask y'all? Because you feel me? Y'all be fried like I be because y'all, my listeners, you feel what o' they're so how many of y'all have tried to create challenge, like, let's talk about it, because I'm not gonna judge you, I promise some of you, like if you if you got the money, I promise you, I'm not gonna judge you. But if you felt I'm judging you because what in your forty year old virgin mind told you that your old should be trying to walk up some craigs take your ass to work. Yep, I said it because.
Speaker 2: If your girl only.
Speaker 1: Knew that you just try to try to get the red money by walking over your crage, she gonna be a lady, not like like just imagine right, your girl already tripping on you. You feel what I'm saying, like she already in your ear? You feel me. I really can't say like a certain name because like then y'all gonna be in my inbox and be like, bro, my name is Tyron, my name Jerome monname juju. I ain't like that. So you feel me? You feel me? She complaining because x y Z ain't got a job, right, So you lie to her because essentially you're lying because at first you had the you had the right idea. You was like, you know what, today, when I wake.
Speaker 2: Up, I'm gonna go get the job.
Speaker 1: You fool me. You put on your shoes, your pens, your shirt, kissed her on the forehead. Baby. When I get back, I'm gonna show you how much I wanna be with you, and I might have a g o bait a geszy job. Right. That's that's alway he started, right, So then boom, you hit the door. It bo You you feeling good, you got the keys in your hands. In a way, you feeling you leaving the hood though, Like so since you leave in the hood, like you know, the hood ain't ain't small, but it is small, you vol me. They've got different hoods, but the hood you live in, and she was small to you because of yo hood. So you leaving out the hood, and you see a bunch of people cried around the house, right, So you're like, oh, it's not somebody fighting, because I heard little Juke Juke and little Ronald McDonald was gonna meet up anyway. So you know, I get distracted because I'm supposed to be going to this job and it be for sure, right, but no, I want to see who fighting first mistake, priorities all messed up. Back to the story. So I'll go over there right bo. They not fighting? Uh thrown for a loop because I'm like, damn, I could have been in the court because short short, you feel me because I'm x y Z. You feel me. I ain't got no jo beat. You feel what I'm saying, like somebody hired me. So she stopped cussing me out. Because I'm at this crate challenge and I'm up next. You feel me in rent it's five fifty. But they saying if I cross these crates, I get a good band. You know, I mean, I get a good one thousand smack of rose, Go up, go down. But the gravity is real, people, so listen me. So he in his head, he like, look, if I just come home with the rint money, she's not gonna be shutting. Yes she is, because jes all. But anyway, so you get on these crates, you walking up, and then next thing, you know, everyone sleep sleep sleep No. But you go up though, and you get like four up and then you realize that you're overweight, you don't have any balance, and you got your dress shoes on you're gonna bite by now Charlotte takes a tumble. You feel me now that you took a Now you donna took a tumble. Now you one of the ones that that couldn't just get up? You feel me now you can't move, can't. Nobody tell Sherry though, because you tell Sherry, she's gonna piss because, for for real, x y Z should have been at the job interview, but no, x y Z was walking across crazy dress shoes because I really need somebody a tell me that somebody, let's get it, girl. So the ambulance pull up, you know, theod that that that that big. I couldn't remember the word, not that big. You ain't got insurance, so you're really taking as ambulance right on the faith that they don't ask for an insurance card because you ain't got it even if they did ask for you feel what I'm saying. You don't have it, and you are hoping and praying that your girl don't walk out, but literally, you know she don't trust you anyway. So after you left, she went down to go sit at Charlene house, right to go drink her coffee and talk shit about you. Right, But then she seemed like her core had not left fuck the street. So she was like, Okay, I'm just thinking he running over there because there's a lot of people over there.
Speaker 2: So when she come out from from Gospiel about.
Speaker 1: You and how you win't ship, you feel me and just by having faith in you, She's like, I got faith in my mean and I got faith in my Mead even though he needs ship, but I faith in my man.
Speaker 2: Next, when you walk.
Speaker 1: Out the ambulance here, so you like you over there, you see your man on the cart. Now you flipped the card over. Nigga up. You wanted you wanted to not do what you said. You told me you was gonna do. No, you you definitely carflating today.
Speaker 2: Tell me that's somebody.
Speaker 1: And I say, I say this whole animated story to say, get y'all old big big big big bi bee beep off them big beep beep crates. Period, Get off the crates. Get off the crates.
Speaker 2: I don't care, Qushian, Cushian, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Get off them. Crazy bro go the word and why would we? Okay, let's because we gotta talk. Because the piss me off. Because out of all the things that come together on right, we come together on walking over some what the crates that's gonna hurt us? Right, instead of coming together, you know, to you know, fight world hunger or poverty or you know, generational wealth you know, or you know oppressed governmental system. You know, we don't come together for that. We don't we come together when we stacked crates. Okay, that's what they need to do in front of the president the White House, suck. That's how you get things done in this government tie is you stack a bunch of crates. You walk the crates and you feel elated. Not come on, people, Why do I have to tell y'all Because I'm a pie myself.
Speaker 2: So i'd be with all the craziness.
Speaker 1: I just can't. I can't willingly put myself in harm. You feel what I'm saying. That's like y'all go into the amusement park, right, Yes, y'all as my listeners, yes you that are listening right now. That's like you go into the amusement park, right, and you go to the right and they willingly tell you they're like, yo, if you don't rights about the fleeing you off, It's been fleeing people off all day and then you just for to see that, Oh well, I'm one in a million. I'm not getting thrown off. But he's telling you that everybody's gonna thrown off this ride. That's God on It doesn't matter who they are. But you're like, no, I'm just that one person.
Speaker 2: God got me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes God want to make you listen. You feel what I'm saying, because then you get on that ride, you get flung off, But now you want to sue. But he told you not to get on the ride. Jesus spec set. We have to fix you. Many people like we have to make our decisions make sense because it's like, y'all go hard for these Internet challenges, but y'all don't go hard in real life. You feel what I'm saying and the things that y'all have to do, And if y'all do go hard in real life and for Internet challenges, then I'm.
Speaker 4: Not I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: So stay out my inbox, stay out my YouTube, stay out my Instagram, stay out my Twitter, stay all my Facebook. With all the negativity coming up troubling with you, I'm talking about the people who are not prioritizing right. You know what I'm saying those are people I'm talking to you. I just want to be somebody, somebody like you do.
Speaker 2: I freaking your shoes?
Speaker 1: Hey, that song is smack. That's why I had to finish that song because I really wanted to seen one of the whole song. But you know what, I'm trying to do better for y'all are truly you know what. I'm trying to stay like focused and on content and material. You know. But oh, I forgot to say, shot out, shot out, Shout out to everybody listening, shout out to everybody listening, what up with y'all? I forgot to great y'all at the beginning of the show, because you know, I started with my madness, but I'm bad. I'm here good. If you're listening live, What's up with You? Welcome to the best podcast any world with the best people that listen to it in the world. Like where are we gonna call? Y'all? Like every every fan base has a n a out of life? So what's my fan best name? The Chillings? No, don't catch on into that, please please don't please, Sweet baby Jesus done.
Speaker 2: That was ugly.
Speaker 1: I take that back.
Speaker 2: I take it back, guys, I take it out.
Speaker 1: But for real, like, y'all gotta get a name. But if you're your first time listening, I appreciate you. I thank you. Even if you don't listen to any more episodes, It's cool because I appreciate your one listen. You feel like I'm saying, if you returning listener, what up?
Speaker 4: Five mode?
Speaker 1: What's it good with y'all?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Like, I thank y'all and love y'all for listening, for like and for supporting. Man, I'm just chilling. It's been around for almost a year, or a whole year, hold three hundred and sixty five days. A lot can happen in three hundred and sixty five days. Not a lot of podcasts are still up that started when I started. You feel what I'm saying, I'm just chilling this here, And that's all because of y'all, the listeners that keep coming back and back and back for more, no matter what I'm saying, no matter what I'm doing, y'all coming back and on the rocks at y'all. And we've been on a podcast starts for a month straight. Well, it's like the whole world chilling with soup. And not only have we been on a podcast chart for four weeks, which is a month, which is thirty days.
Speaker 2: We're on a podcast chart in two different countries.
Speaker 1: Both they don't move, they don't rock with it, but they chill with it. You ain't it crazy, though, how one thing, one thing you think that that nobody understands, You think that that you're just just so different, but you're not. It's just that one thing. You have to find that one thing that connects you with everybody in the world. And for me, it's I'm just chilling man Like, like I said, I just turned twenty six. Pick up extra sticks. I'm almost thirty. I'm trying to I'm trying to create that generational wealth, health and the knowledge of everything else for not only me, but for my family. Like I'm not trying to work my whole life, and I want everybody that's listening not to work for their whole life. I want them to invest in yourself, will invest in their dreams. They goes in there. If you do want to work.
Speaker 2: Because that's your dream and your gold, They're cool.
Speaker 1: I'm here with you. But as long as you get your paper and you're making generational wealth for not only you but your family and for your kids and your kids kids, whether we adopted, whether you buy them at Walmart. You feel what I'm saying. I don't bought a bunch of Walmart babies. You feel me. These females be like, Oh I want a kid, I'd be like, already, got.
Speaker 2: You go to Walmart real quick, grabbing them baby doll.
Speaker 1: Got your key especially package.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing wrong with it either.
Speaker 1: Bro. Don't you just love my show? Because people be calling me in the middle recording like they call me in male recording. I lose my train of thought on everything, Like I don't even know what I was talking about. Man, We're just gonna vibe man like, So I'm back on the speaker right now, y'all. Like it wasn't. It wasn't. It was not my plan to be back on the speaker. But to speak, you're just temporary for me. I still got the turntable and I'm still working. I'm still learning, But you feel me, I gotta I gotta get more equipment. Y'all can always donate to the show. Donate to the show, keep it going, like y'all love me, But y'all don't love me that much, Like how much do y'all truly love me, Like do y'all love me? Tell me get a new laptop so I can keep the show going. Probably not, but we'll see, Like y'all even sending the laptop, I'm not remember the karing like I'm not ever being kring there.
Speaker 2: Didn't know for real, cause I'm not no caring because I'm care.
Speaker 1: But you know, once I get the second laptop, I could set it up and then I could be mixing and mastering and then for the last like what we're gonna start doing, we just gonna have a vibe session every trip. Do you feel me the hottest music, the hottest records in my mind or in y'all mind, because it's whatever we want to hear. It's not not no radio things. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 2: Throw on the newest tracks.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, Like, if it's an R and B day, let's get it.
Speaker 2: Where we're going with the R and B.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. If it's a rock day, let's get it. But for the last like five minutes of the show, We're just gonna vib out. You feel what I'm saying because we all need that release and music for me is my way of releasing so you feel me and I get to share something that I like to do with y'all. So y'all could look for that. That's definitely coming out. We are re releasing the Juice line in September with Day in September. I know you feel what I'm saying, like I'm just trying to get the baggy back again. Your boys are bringing ambassadors. You feel what I'm saying. More detail than that coming soon, like the tie.
Speaker 2: So what goals y'all got for September?
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta go for you. For my ladies, do not do not, and I repeat, do not wear the same pair of leggings. Okay, it's fall. I understand that I'm here with you. You fore me the Pumpkin spies, but not the cupcake. You feel what I'm saying the fall dates. I'm here, we're here, let's let's let's stay here, right. But you can go to Walmart and you get you a three pack of legings for like twenty four bucks. You feel what I'm saying, like, yo, little a fee that you've been trying to on the weed man folk like you my mother man, just we'll give you some legans so you can kind of like.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying. I have variety, so you don't get them. Uh, the little legan things, the little legan stretch marks in the middle. Yeah, I know what them is.
Speaker 1: Those names. You don't wash them a lot because you wear them a lot. And some of y'all don't even wash them because that'd be the problem that a spellers be put me steal legans off of y'all, and they be standing up to handle it.
Speaker 2: Boom, I look back, I think the the person's looking at me. No, it's just your leggings. They just chilling, They waiting for you to hop back in them.
Speaker 1: Like your legans should not look like they've been starts their whole life, you see, know what I'm saying, Like, No, I need y'all to fix that, right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't have too many stemmys, too many.
Speaker 1: People pee loans, too many, too many dollars.
Speaker 2: For you to have one pair of legis.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're working out right, Okay, next right, okay, So fellas, fellas, fellas, let me talk to y'all.
Speaker 2: Let me hoiler at y'all like on some g You feel what I'm saying what you know it's good? Can I can I call you big o? All right, big o? Little let me holler at you.
Speaker 1: Right, So I need for I need for us as men to do better because no men cheat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I can't say black men don't cheat because I don't want to exclude anybody. Okay, no men cheat, you see what I'm saying, And none of them, none of.
Speaker 2: Us, we don't cheat. Right right now, I'm about to expose anybody. Want to turn about you down? Because right, I mean for y'all to do better. Right stuck in side chicks in the middle of the winter.
Speaker 1: You know, if you get put out, you ain't got no where to go because you're not about to be calling me talking about yo bro.
Speaker 2: You know little Lucy, you know find out I was cheating again.
Speaker 1: I come over there. You know I gotta talk her back to intellect me in the house tomorrow. But you know I just need to be over to night. No, no, because look, if you don't cheat, that's when you get your own right, Because then can't nobody come to your house and say nothing about what you do in your house because that is your house, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So then when she get mad, you can leave her house and go to your house.
Speaker 2: Ah, let's get it. Let's think, because.
Speaker 1: You're already working in your opinion bills as a unit, a collective, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. I'm here for relationship. You're here for all.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna be a cheater, do better. Because it's not summer. You can't sleep in your car anymore. And let's go for the females too. These little lucy's out here, they need Lucy Lucy because.
Speaker 2: Fellas are understand y'all looking at the radio right now.
Speaker 1: And y'all like, yo, whoa bro? Like what about these tricks? I understand. I'm about to get on you, but I had to. We had to clear an air on us first before I get on that because they've be rustles. You feel what I'm saying, because they just type of females. You feel what I'm saying to.
Speaker 2: Just be like they be.
Speaker 1: Cheating, then they get caught, then they be trying to lie and cover it up, and they just be doing too much.
Speaker 2: And then they be like, oh, what you thought.
Speaker 1: I was cheating with him, but I was really cheating with him. But it's like, bitch, you was cheating whatever, I just need you to go. And then then we have to nerve an audacity to be mad and get to prying and get to break in things like, don't break nothing in my house. I've worked hard for all of my things. Come on, fellers, gonna get a mad like you destructive females. I need y'all to stay with y'alll like, go get your own so they can't nobody tell you what you can't get to do in your house, But don't come to my, my kingdom, my domain, tearing things up because you.
Speaker 2: Just got caught up because you were cheating. And I'll put you out just because females cheap. Men don't cheat.
Speaker 1: Females cheap like the fuck. Females cheap more than more than any day. And I put my body another hundred half of.
Speaker 2: My subscribers right now, right.
Speaker 1: It's just scstistically proven. Right over fifty percent of my subscribers right now are females.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's how y'all doing? You feel me? I'm push on, this is my podcast, and I love y'all. I love y'all no matter.
Speaker 1: What coming, no matter what size, with shape, I love all moles.
Speaker 2: Coucheon loves you. That's the PSA. But look right, so.
Speaker 1: Femalees are just built different guys. We're gonna start when the females speakies right now, because I see my female listeners looking at the radio right now, because you know, statistically proven, most of my scrubbers are females, and they looking at their radio and their like coishan exploding my secret.
Speaker 2: If you want to a buy cheating, that's good.
Speaker 1: I will never listen to you against a little love mom move, put a little bite, a little love biding.
Speaker 2: Let's talk.
Speaker 1: I just need you change it, okay, because I don't want your boyfriend calling his homeboys.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then and then it did. And let's talk about.
Speaker 1: The females in the mouse because I'm category azed together today because I don't I don't want people to think that I don't want people think that I'm biased or gender bias because I'm out male female cat dog. I'm gonna ask them, right because let's talk about the ones who have their own place.
Speaker 2: Who move their people's in the boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend cat dog who and then y'all cheap after you know, to move somebody in, Why.
Speaker 2: Would you do that? Oh, this is my house.
Speaker 1: That didn't I understand that because the blood we have to look at claws claws with paroles.
Speaker 2: Like because I'm not a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm about to revert this back because look, you're supposed to have your own thing, so can't nobody tell you what to do. But you just invited someone into your space. If you wanted to do you why invite somebody into your space? Come on, congregation, Come on, congregation? Can I get an amen? Amen? That's the only.
Speaker 2: Clause, like, don't invite somebody in your space? And they still doing. Look, look God is here because.
Speaker 1: Uh, because let let a female do that to me. Because this is a song I'm playing. Okay, this is definitely the song I'm playing because i'mnna be harbor you like crime River because I'm gonna you had your chance. Good.
Speaker 4: That's to anybody who got an ex, who got a X spouse, ex husband, ex white, ex, best friend, X whatever, tell them this.
Speaker 2: Y'all were about to seconds because.
Speaker 1: Because I'm just telling this the greatest podcast ever, y'all are the greatest listeners ever.
Speaker 2: It's always gonna be peace, love, happiness.
Speaker 1: Tell somebody you love them, kiss, somebody shake somebody's hand, to they hug somebody.
Speaker 2: There's not enough love in the world. Keep spreading that, keep spriding that love. Keep smiling for no reason, because smiling is contagious. Smiling is definitely contagious.
Speaker 1: And I hope y'all have a blessed and beautiful week that is prosperous, filled with everything that you could ever hope, dream and imagine. Oh guys, shout out to the homies at black Fire Technical Analysis. I'm gonna drop their YouTube link in the bio. Make sure that y'all follow the man, show them some love to man because they they cool with your boy choys and they cool with NA saying, but it's always peace, love, happiness outie bards across.
Speaker 2: Not to say something. He's not bad than unseat.
Speaker 1: Buzzing bag.
Speaker 4: He talks you, and you know, I want these things people told me, keep us past