Speaker 1: It is that Jesse Kelli Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelli Show on a wonderful Thursday. We're gonna get I'm gonna you know what, my blood pressure is down now. I had had a moment. It is Chris. I had a moment to decompress in between hours. I'm not gonna think about that foreigner and customer service. I'm not gonna think about the mass fraud that is the Democrat party in the country. You know what, Let's do some emails, shall we? What do you want? It's Jesse. I blame Trump for what happened in Minnesota. This guy says he's allowed sanctuary state city politicians to ennore federal law and demean ice, so on and so forth. Thank you for your consideration. Okay, so I understand what you're saying. How are we allowing this to go on? How was Trump? Keep this in mind? All right? This is how I want to explain this. Have you ever have you ever watched one of those television shows, or maybe you've actually done this yourself where people buy fixer upper houses. This is not really my thing, but OB loves that kind of stuff. Hey, this remodel this and remodel that, and let's flip houses. And it's in her blood because her parents do this and they're wonderful at it. They'll buy a fixer upper and they'll retile the floor and do all those things and then sell it and make money. Okay, so I have because she watches it. On occasion, I'm there with her, and I'll watch it myself. Have you ever seen one where, of course it's a fixer upper, it's in bad shape, you can see that. But then you take possession of it, and it gets worse and worse and worse the deeper they go. I can rememberumber one like it was yesterday. I remember the carpet stunk because the previous owner had cats. The home had been foreclosed on. They had cats. Nothing smells worse than cat pee. It's worse than cigarettes. They had cats. The cats had peede all over the carpet. They knew that. They knew going in. They're not morons. They were gonna have to tear up the carpet, tear up everything that's underneath the carpet and do it. So they do. Carpet comes up, pad that's under the carpet comes up. Then they discovered termites in the wood below. Wood's gotta come up right now. They're gutting the wood out of it. Then they discover that there had been some sort of and I forget what the circumstances were, sitting water in the foundation of the house. That you've heard of black mold. It's deadly if you breathe it. In the entire house was black mold, black molded. They ended up, and I forget exactly how it ended because I didn't watch the complete end to it. But there was a discussion the last I can remember of do we just demo the house and sell the land because it can't be remodeled. It doesn't need a touch of paint here and a little more carpet there. Everything we touch gets worse as we peel back the layers. I maybe got your blood pressure up to in the first hour talking about the Democrat Party and the fraud, and maybe I did that right. Keep this in mind, this didn't start yesterday. This didn't start with the Biden administration. The Obama administration has been decades in the making, decades of communist infiltration, decades of Democrats facilitating huge welfare programs that will inevitably turn into fraud by Americans and non Americans, decades of the mass importation of foreign barbarians, decades and decades and decades. This is not me making an excuse for the Trump administration. This is ME giving it to you right between the eyes. You walk into that administration and I know for a fact they have people there who want exactly what you want, and want exactly what I want. People dedicated to saving this country and stopping the fraud and doing all these things. And every single place they go, when they tear up the carpet, they're finding termites, and and then they tear up the wood and they're finding black mold. There here it is. You ready, We're going to be discussing you and me in the coming years, next three years at least, it's gonna get worse. As bad as you think everything is, and I think everything is. When more gets exposed, you're going to be crushed, furious, pick your emotion. It's going to keep getting worse because, like all criminal organizations, not only has the Democrat Party facilitated all this, but they've worked very very hard to put a system in place where they cover it up. I'm gonna play this again I'm gonna play this again now. I want you to think about it this way. How much money does your household bring in? Maybe just Tea works, maybe just she works, Maybe you both work, but I don't know. How much money does your household bring in. Maybe you're a kid listening at your parents who work. Whatever, pick a number, how much money your household brings in? Now think about this. Think about your parents sitting down. It's tax season right now. My wife's doing ours. It's tax season right now. Your parents sit down at the end of the year, and they discover that somebody, an accountant, a banker, a family friend, has swindled ten percent of your household income. Ten percent not to the government, not too much popcorn or video games, ten percent gone straight up stolen. Listen to Scott Descent. I played it in the first.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I think that this may just be it's cold dale outside, so this could be the tip of the iceberg here in Minnesota, but it's probably may not be as prevalent, but the dollars may be bigger and larger in other states. And just to put this in perspective for American taxpayers, for American families, the GAO the General Accounting Office believe that there is somewhere between three and six hundred billion of annual fraud, roughly ten percent of government spending that disappears due to fraud. If we can recapture that, that is one to two.
Speaker 1: Percent, ten percent, ten percent, and remember that's all your money. Ten percent of governments spending is fraud. That's not something that was created yesterday. That's something that takes years to put into place. Years of building the networks, building the legal protections, making sure you have the right judges and politicians in place, years of bringing in the right groups of foreigners, years in years in years. This is not me, as I said, make an excuse for Trump or Pambondy or anything else, but there is no magic snapping of the fingers that fixes all this. Years to put it into place, years to take it apart. That they're recognizing it, that the Vice President of the United States of America is willing to stand up and say things like this as he did today, is a great first.
Speaker 3: We believe that there is a nationwide fraud ring that's rooted in Americans, or excuse me, rooted in illegal aliens and others taking advantage of the American welfare system. We're going to get to the root of it, and anybody who's involved is going to get prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Nation wide fraud ring. It's not just Minnesota, it's across the country. And remember this is one fraud ring. How many entitlements are there out there? How many stories have you read about Remember those COVID loans, the PPE loans. How many stories have you read about someone going to prison for that? Now picture every entitlement program of the federal government. How much frauds in all of them? It's wild right, all right, we'll continue. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Do not Worry Tomorrow is ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and you can email your ask Doctor Jesse questions in right now to Jess. He's at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Larry Page is the co founder of Google. He's one of the richest men in the world. I think he might even be number two. I'd knowl he's in the top five. I'm pretty sure he's the second richest man in the world. He is not that overtly political. Of course, He's supported California things like alternate energy and of course he opposed the ban on same sex marriage, and so we all know where he flies. But we also know Google works hand in hand with the federal government, so he's going to try to play it a little close to the vest, if you will. Headline Google co founder Larry Page relocates business interests out of California before the proposed wealth tax deadline. I don't know. I don't know what the solution is for things like this when it comes to a free society, because I like living in a free country, don't you. I like that we're not the Soviet Union where you have to show your papers when you get out of the gas station or before you cross straight state lines. I like that. I like that a lot. But I don't like that this stuff is allowed. Meaning I can't stand any person, not just wealthy people, any person who destroys their own state and then moves when the consequences of that come down the pipe. How many times have we seen that? How many different ways have we seen that? Over and over and over and over again, We've seen the exact same thing play out. We see people vote a certain way over and over and over again, vote for Democrats over and over and over again, and soon the taxes are so high, and the regulations are so high, and the crime is so high, and you can pick your poison. And then what do they do? They move, but they don't move and change their ways. They move and keep voting Democrat like locusts headline Palisades fire families hit La California with wrongful death lawsuits. They still can't build anything in the Palisades. Those people are still sitting on empty lots. That sucks. I feel terrible for them. Okay, how have you voted your entire life? Is it for Democrats? Are you intending to move? Please? Don't move to my state. You stay right there, and you enjoy the fruits of your labor. You enjoy what you voted for. I'm tired of watching these people tear through this country. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of watching these people tear through one state and then bounce to another state, and then bounce to another state. We've got to do something to put a stop to this stuff. And I don't know. I don't know if there's a law that can be passed. I genuinely don't. I don't know if there's a law we want passed because, as I said, I like to living in a free country. But New York's a great example. We keep dogging on New York. Here's iron man Donald.
Speaker 4: And only when we make pre K truly universal, but expand this care to include all two and three year olds across the city. As the governor said, we will deliver two care by working in partnership with childcare providers, especially home based providers.
Speaker 1: That's the Mayor of New York putting in another fraud ring headline. Ma'm donnie's communist housing official said her goal is to have housing actually be worthless. New York's gonna burn, Okay, terrible. I don't think you should be allowed to move out of New York City until his term is over if you voted for Mam Donnie. I maintain it. It's a law that I have decided I want pass. I don't think you should be allowed to move out of your given area if your candidate wins until their time in office is up. I don't think it should be permitted if you voted for Mam Donnie in New York. I'm a rich college girl. I go to NYU. Daddy's a millionaire and all of a sudden, the rapists and savages are pillaging your neighborhood. No, you don't get to go back to daddy's house. Go right back to your apartment and hide until Mam Donnie is done. It's time to get some sort of accountability in this country for how people vote. I don't like that Larry Page, co founder of Google, is going to pick up his business and relocate it to a place that's not going to confiscate his wealth. Where do you stand on wealth confiscation? Larry Page? Who do you support? Where are your politics? We can't keep letting democrats destroy the most beautiful areas of the country and then the wealthy ones get to leave and everyone else is left behind to suffer. This kind of thing has to stop. Hey, Jesse, I'm weary to the bone about the latest street communists attacking, killing or looting and then hearing we're coming after you. Just one arrest and prosecution of an elite communist would eliminate the need for all the work put into arresting thousands of street communists. The US has rico statutes and anti sedition laws. Why can't we have a new acting US Attorney General who will enforce them. JD. Vance announced today there's a new position. The new position is going to be kind of a deputy attorney general to investigate all this fraud stuff. I am not here to tell you that it's all going to be fine and all the powerful people are going to go down and it's all going to work out. That's not what I'm saying. But the Trump administration at least appears to be taking this seriously. And they I know this from behind the scenes. They're taking the funders of it seriously. All right, we have more hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Thursday. I'm so ready. I'm ready for this. Here's what I'm ready for. I'm ready for it all to be exposed, all the fraud. I'm ready to start finding out how bad it is. And as I warned you earlier, it's going to be bad. And if you think it's already bad, and it is, I think it's already bad, it's gonna get worse. We're gonna tear up the carpet that has cat pee on it, and we're gonna find out there's mold and it's gonna be it's going to be bad. But this is how we fix the country. We can't fix the country until we expose all the evil things that have been happening inside of it. I was about to say under our nose, but that's not fair. It's under the nose of the Republican Party, the Republican Party who has for so long been weak, naive, and if we're being honest, complicit in it. We elect people, and sometimes not all the time, some of them stay good. We elect people in the Republican Party and we feel like they're gonna go fight for us, and those are the ads they run, isn't it. We're gonna fight for you. I'm gonna fight for you. Let's fight. We're gonna fight for you. Instead, they get along, they go along with it, and we get pillaged right underneath our noses. We get pillaged. I'm going to play something for you. One of the young congressmen out there, Brandon gill is his name. I've interviewed him before, I've interviewed his wife a couple times before. They're just charp wonderful young people. He has turned into an impressive person in the House of Representatives. And you know what disdain I hold most I hold for most politicians. He's really good. He's not backed off. But beyond that, I'm going to play this is It's long, so I'm probably gonna stop it. This little interrogation. He did listen to the looting that's been going on, facilitated by Democrats.
Speaker 5: It's a big difference between fifty four seven percent? Is there not?
Speaker 1: Use me?
Speaker 5: So I could I answer the question. Let me let me move on. We've got a lot of questions here. What percentage of Somali headed households in Minnesota are on medicaid?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's seventy three percent. Do you know what that number is for Minnesota native households.
Speaker 1: Again, you're using the phrase Minnesota native households.
Speaker 5: People the number. If the number is eighteen percent, that's quite an astounding difference. I think we can I answer the question. Please let me ask you one more and then we can go onto that. What percentage of Somali headed households are on welfare in general?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's eighty one percent. What about eighty one percent? Seventy three percent on medicaid? We massively import these people and then hook them up to your money and keep them there forever. Let me just ask you, after ten years of being in the United States, what percentage of Somali immigrant households are on continue to be on welfare?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The number is seventy eight percent.
Speaker 1: All let them keep going. After ten years, seventy eight percent are still on welfare. This is this is why there's so much fraud. We never end these entitlement programs. Democrats figure out how to use these entitlement programs to pay off their constituents, and you and I go to work every single day to pay for this stuff. Now what they're about to go into here in just a second is very very revealing, and it's why the old GOP line of I don't like illegal immigration, but legal immigration is fine. Have you ever heard that line? Maybe you've said that line. We have to go ahead and take that line. I don't like illegal immigration, but I love legal immigration. We have to take that line out back, dig a ditch in the yard, and shoot a bullet in the back of that line's head, and bury it in our yard and never dig it up again. Listen to this, So.
Speaker 5: Even after ten years, seventy eight percent of Somali immigrant households continue to be un welfare. Do you know what that number is for native Minnesota headed household again, non Somali immigrant immigrant headed households. If I can just answer the question, are you're using the phrase native Minnesotans, The majority of Somali Minnesotans are as Minnesotan as any of us.
Speaker 1: They were born. The majority of Somali Minnesotans are as Minnesotan as any of us. Before I let them continue, this is the point I want to make about legal immigration. If I asked you what are you, you'd say you're an American. Maybe now again, maybe you're a naturalized citizen. Maybe your parents got here from Mexico or Cuba, Russia, China, I don't know. But if I were to ask you what you are, you would say you're an American. If you were to go dig up population, they're in the news, so we'll stick with them, Like the Somali population of Minnesota and you ask them what they are, what would they say? They would say they're Somali. They give speeches all the time talking about Somalia, Somalia, this, Somalia, that, Samalia this, and so they will come right out and tell you I'm Somalian, And then the disgusting communists who brought them here will step up to the microphone and say they're just as American as you or I, except they don't seem to think so, not at all. Or in the United States, it's only eight thousand of the one hundred and eight thousands in the.
Speaker 5: Never Nevertheless, the welfare usage is astoundingly different.
Speaker 1: It's only eight thousand that are here illegal. The rest of them are here illegal. It's wild how often the communists make arguments that prove our point. Isn't that The worst part of that whole audio? All the percentages, the percentages of Somali's on Medicaid, the semitage, I've been here ten years, how many are on welfare? How many of that? None of that's the worst part of it. The worst part of it is the end where he talks about the numbers. He hey, it's like one hundred and ten thousand, only eight thousand are here illegal. So they came here, they became United States citizens, they had children, and they're all still blood sucking the taxpayer. And the GOP has been so weak and pathetic on this for so long they've been unable to speak out against it at all. The best you can get out of the Republican Party, or at least the old Republican Party wasn't like, I don't like illegal immigration. We need high walls, but wide gates. No, we don't. We need high walls and high gates too. Iranians are fighting back against Islamic oppression, Sharia law, so on and so forth. Yet Minnesotans, Michiganders, Texans, and Floridans Floridians are welcoming it. What's happening, Well, that's not necessarily true all the way, even of Minnesotans. What's happening is Democrat organizations inside of all those states Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Florida, everywhere else, Democrats are working hand in hand with Islamist organizations to massively import Islamis into the place. In red states air fingers quote like Texas, Republicans are too weak to stop it. Instead, you'll get statements against Sharia law or something like that, but you won't ever actually get a Republican come out and say something we all know to be true. And by the way, what I'm about to say probably offend you, and I don't give a crap about your emails and I'm calling your boss or anything else. The truth is, you cannot at all massively import Islam and preserve your society. It's not that there aren't wonderful Muslim people out there. There of course are. I'm friends with some. You cannot import Islam in mass and preserve the culture you had before. That's a basic statement everyone knows is true, including all of you feminists hissy fit in your emails right now sending me I can't believe you said that, and yet it's one hundred percent true. It's not possible. You cannot massively import them, and so if you are massively importing them, you get what you get. Don't do a fit who do some emails? But first the system? How does it work? A great example? Next the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Don't forget tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Need to get your questions emailed in to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com before before we get to the system and how it works. I just read an email and well, I'm not going to give going to any details at all, but a listener of the show has taken his life, leaves behind a family who emailed the show. One. I'm just going to ask you for prayers for that family. Two. I just want to remind you that you need to reach out and talk to people. If you're thinking about hurting yourself, get some help. There are free help resources out there. I don't want you to leave this world a single second before God was ready to take you home. Just reach out. As all I'm saying, there are hotlines everywhere, even if even if you're not a believer. I promise, if you go down to a church and speak to them, they'll have resources. Chris, I'm assuming synagogues have resources. Synagogues have resources. Go talk to someone, make a phone call. Don't make a permanent solution for a problem that is temporary, I promise. Okay, all right, all right now, I said we were going to talk about how the system works. So here's how the system is. You know in East Germany. You're aware because we talked about it before the secret police were known. They were the Stazi, that was the secret police in East Germany, and it was a huge, huge force. They did all the horrible torturing, killing, spying on their own citizen stuff that that secret state police agencies do, just like the FBI does to us. Anyway, they did all that stuff in East Germany. Now what's wild is you have this force, this this evil force of henchmen carrying out the communist's wishes, and they abuse the people everywhere to the point where people hate them. Everyone hates them, Everyone is afraid of them and hates the secret police. Yet applications to join them were through the roof. And that odd because it doesn't seem right right, how's it? How can that be? Everyone hates them? I hate those guys. Hey, what you high? It's weird, isn't it. But here's the truth. In communist societies, in single party societies, you have to be a member of the communist party in order to get ahead in life. I'm an American. You're an American. If you're run of the Americans listening to the show. We have been raised in this country to think I can rise above my current station. Maybe you're listening right now, maybe your kid, maybe you're an adult, and maybe you're poor, maybe your parents are poor. You can rise above it. It's possible. People do it all the time. Not saying you will, but it's possible. People do it all the time. Think about how horrible it would be to live in a system where if you don't belong to a certain political party, you can't it's not possible. There's a cap on how much you can earn, on your promotions, on what you can do, there's a cap on it. Well, that's how it worked in places like East Germany. If you wanted a better living conditions, better food, better better better everything, you want better things for your kids. Let's let's say I'm in East Germany and I hate the Stazi, and of course I would, and you would. I might have been applying for a job, not because I wanted to torture or kill or abuse anybody, but maybe that's the only way my kids would be able to get into good school. And you see how it works. That's how it works in these societies. We have a soft version of that here in the United States of America because communists have conquered all the major institutions, government institutions and university institutions and media institutions. Because they've conquered them, what we have in place now is communists who, once they become members, especially high ranking members. They are able to seamlessly move through the different institutions because they have a system membership card. They have their Communist card which allows them to do so. This is from Campus Reform report finds Biden appointees use the Department of Energy roles as a pipeline to elite universities. David Turk and Shalanda Baker are their names. Apparently while they were still in government, they started putting out some feelers if you will, places like, hey, Columbia University of Michigan. Hey, so when I'm all done here, be real nice to land myself a solid gig at a university. You know, everyone wants to get hired by a university because you're gonna make a six figure income and it's virtually impossible to fire those scumbags. This is how it's just a little example. We're gonna move on do other stuff. This is an example of how it works. This is what they do. They move back and forth through the different institutions in the system, depending on where the power structure is at a time. So there's no disincentive to take a job with a Democrat president because your life will not only not be destroyed. You have unlocked the door to other wonderful things in life. As soon as Joe Biden drops out of the race and Dome loses the election, You're not flat broken, busted out out on the street like Trump's supporters are. Like people in the Trump in the first Trump administration were wiped out, bankrupted, legally attacked, and none of that stuff happens to you. If you're a high ranking Democrat, you just go take a job at the University of Michigan, sip on a latte for two hundred and fifty grand a year for the rest of your life, cash and a pension. This is how they do it. It's a terrible system, but it's kind of a soft version of that East German system.