Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you for having me. You're very welcome. So let private talk know who you are. How did you get into the industry, Like, where did it all begain? I've you know, I've been seeing you a lot lately on my Explorer page. A lot of sexy ladies that I follow. You've been doing some content trades with them, You've been you know, you're the new hot girl. So tell us about how you kind of got into the industry and where it's taking you now.
Speaker 2: So I first got into the industry because of only fans. That's how I used to do solo videos and boy girls. And then at one point, like last year, my only fan was banned.
Speaker 1: Why'd they banned you? Because I was fucking my fans my only fans? Is that not allowed or that's not allowed? Oh so you were taking from the messaging I guess, meeting up with them from there? Yes, okay, so yeah, for safety reasons, I guess, is that why they banned those things? Yeah? So how did they find out?
Speaker 2: I guess we were like exchange phone numbers and that's not allowed.
Speaker 1: So there's like red flag things that come up on the accounts that kind of like censor it. Yeah, so the first did they give you a warning? They did?
Speaker 2: Okay, they gave me a warning when I first use a phone number, and the I'm like, okay, let's just switch to Skype okay. And then they say I can't do Skype either. Okay, that's the second warning. And then I'm like, okay, let's just do the email address.
Speaker 1: You're such a bad girl. You're like, so you said no here, but let's try this money at least you don't. You don't like no for an answer. You one who knows what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I keep try hard, and then they just bamed me. They're like nope, So this is like a lifetime ban. I got my only fans back, okay, like last year, September. I've been banned for like a night, ten month.
Speaker 1: So when you got banned, were you nervous, like where do I go now to do my content? Did you go to immediately to another site? If so, which site? That's how I started porn? Okay? Okay, yeah, that's how I started sharing this. You ban me, I'm gonna go straight into doing scenes. Yes. So did you reach out to a company, actually it's Vixen. Reach out to me first. Okay, so are you exclusive with them or are you just doing content with everybody? Like, so, since you've been with Vixen, do you now do stuff with browsers and other companies as well? Yeah, I show with all different companies. Okay, smart girl, you got to make sure that you know, you got to put your your content out there in different avenues. I feel like sometimes these girls like it's good and bad for I think contracts. I think it's good for you know, exclusivity. I think that when you're new though, and nobody really knows when you come from the OnlyFans world, it's kind of like getting your name out there as much as you can and using their traffic and marketing. I think is a better kind of situation in some cases because more people see you, you have more visibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely really good for poblicity. Yeah, that's why I started doing because I wanted more people to see me and more engagement to my fans and drag them to fancy and many beds.
Speaker 1: So what's the downside? I feel like there is a negative part. Would you'd rather be in an exclusive contract?
Speaker 2: I think at some point I would have loved to but not now because I want to try different things. I want to feel with different companies. Okay, yeah, at one point what I.
Speaker 1: Tried it all?
Speaker 2: Probably it's a good thing if I'm like being exclusive or contracted.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah. So is there a company that you haven't worked for that you want to or have you worked for everybody that you kind of like?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I have a work with a majority. But there's some company that I see some girl that worked before, I've never like, they have never hired me before, And what is that company?
Speaker 1: Let's let's speak it into existence. I'm a big about person about manifesting what we want. So what is that company that you want to work for?
Speaker 2: There's some VR companies I forgot the name, and there's some like really beautiful sides.
Speaker 1: I think the majority big companies.
Speaker 2: That I have already worked with, it just the startup the new ones that I haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So are you doing this all by yourself? Do you have an agent? How are you getting yourself out there? And who's kind of like helping you navigate your you know, your journey through this adult entertainment business.
Speaker 2: I was with Molly Models while I'm firing them, Why are you firing them because they're.
Speaker 1: Not doing good jobs? They only gave me like four bookings a month, okay, so what is your expectations that would make them feel like they're doing their job?
Speaker 2: So when I first signed them sign with them, they're like, Okay, we're gonna get you this much, shoot, and we're gonna achieve this goal for you. The first three months was really grey. I get almost booking every single day, and after three months, I'm being slowing down. The worst one is I think I had like two book hands only a month, and then I text my agent, I can't survive on this. You have to give me more book cans.
Speaker 1: And then they started jamming book hands to towards me.
Speaker 2: But I find out that they double book me, and then they would cancel one scene and tell them that I don't feel good.
Speaker 1: They would have replaced it with some other but why would why would they Wouldn't that make them look bad too because they're accepting another booking. I think they just don't care. They don't care. Yeah, well that's unfortunate. I feel like, you know, especially in this industry, there you know, there should be someone that's providing you, you know, a safe space that you can tell them what kind of scenes you want to do, that you know, how many bookings that you want and prefer, you know, so maybe you know obviously firing them sounds like the best situation for you. Is there somewhere that you know that you want to kind of go or you want to try to do it independently.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was self a book can before I with some so it's better for me now it's just self a booking because I can manage my own.
Speaker 1: Time and content wise, and yeah, yeah nice. I mean I think it's important. You know, someone who's been in the business for as long as I have. The best advice I could tell you is, you know, if that's the route you're going to go, you know the females that you are working with and things like that, don't be afraid to ask for help or ask for advice. And you know, everybody's situation in careers is very different. But you take you know what they're saying to you, and you make it work with for you, so you know, you kind of find what helps you kind of do that. It's because it is can be a crazy, dark business and good and bad ways, and just like any business, But it's like it's having guidance and from the right people. And all the people that I've seen that you shut content are very like high names, and so I feel like, you know, utilizing you know, there what they're telling you and just listening I think would be a really good help. That's the direction that you want to go back to, especially now that you you know, kind of made you know, an entryway into the business and people starting to know who you are. Thank you. Of course, when's the last time you had sex? This morning? Was just right before I call me here? Is that why you were late? I left on time? Okay? And this was for a movie. No, that's for my only fans. Okay, so a scene but for your only fans. Okay, yeah, tell us about the scene? What went down in this only fans By the time your this episode airs, maybe they should go to your only fans and purchase it. So let us know what went down and pound it was a boy girl girl?
Speaker 2: Okay, I shout with my favorite girl.
Speaker 1: Who is your favor guys, I'll go find out after this so mysterious? I love it? Yeah, so who is the guy? If you're not gonna tell us the girl who's the guy? It was Tommy what. I don't know if you know him. I do not know him. Okay, is he one of your favorites? But he's not like he's a favorite. You're like, Dick, wasn't that great? The girl is why I was actually there because that's who I wanted to fuck. I mean his great but girl, you know got alive. He's not great. And then keeping his dick card does not just mean that you're great. I mean you don't have to. He's a great person.
Speaker 2: But there's so many like competitive male talents. I just think, like one day you're here, but tomorrow you could be down here because like new people keep coming in and just competitive.
Speaker 1: Okay, And he's good. Okay, so he does his job, he gets the job done. Is there a performer who's your favorite? Like do you work with one person more than the other and they only say like like your porn no boyfriend? Who's your my pron No boyfriend is maximum girc? Yeah? Okay, yeah, all right? How many times do you fuck him a week? Oh? My god? On camera or off camera? So you get both? Okay, So is he here? Is he your boyfriend in real life? No, he's not Okay, so you just like to fuck him on and off camera. Yeah, Okay, he's good, he's good.
Speaker 2: How big is his dick for me? It's perfect. I just think his dick fits my pussy. It's just perfect.
Speaker 1: Can you describe it to me? He's probably this law okay, cut or unfastic Okay, nice hand. Well he's caught. I think he's I didn't pay attention. It's just so good, you know, like I just pull it back and anyways, hmmm, is there anything you regret saying no to? Maybe something that you wish you could go back and do that you didn't get the chance to because you were a little bit a little intimidated to do, or a decision that you made.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, I have to say definitely, I didn't finish college.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest to regret. I still thank you about help this day. Okay, Well you can always go back, you know. I feel like it's one of those things that school's not going anywhere, but you just have to. You know, if it's something that you think about and you were actually you know, regret it, then it's something that you still have time to do it. Yeah. I think I might like saving up a little money, I might go back do it the right way. What are you going to school for? Originally I was studying for business. Okay, So would you go back and doing the same thing or would you change your major? I think I would start the same thing. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been kicked out of a place where what happened? Yes? Why? Okay? So this is a Christmas I was in New Jersey. This was Christmas. They can't kick you out Christmas. I know.
Speaker 2: This is the worst. So my parents are visiting me from China. We were in New Jersey. I took them to Atlantic City. So that was the first time to be in a big casino like that.
Speaker 1: So I took them to dinner. Did they love it?
Speaker 2: They loved the casino. They didn't really like the restaurant. Because I got kicked out.
Speaker 1: That's telling. We got kicked out because you know, it was Christmas.
Speaker 2: I got this porn hub sweasher sweater from Pornhub.
Speaker 1: It says I know exactly what it is. Yeah, oh I got it. Yeah, girl wear twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like, okay, let's wear this because it's like it looked like ugly sweater, but it's more fun And did.
Speaker 1: Your parents know what you what you're doing. No, they don't know, but they don't and they don't know what porn hub is. They don't know what porn hub. Porn is banning China. Okay, so they don't know what, but you're wearing a shirt that says porn Hub to dinner on Christmas with your parents.
Speaker 2: Okay, continue, I the reason okay, here, the reason I choose that sweather is because really conservative is they covered up here.
Speaker 1: It's it does look like an ugly sweat. It's like one of those things like it's it says the point I'm able to has like the little cheesy Christmasy like color and things. I mean, so I get it, okay, but I mean am like if it's your parents and they could obviously readly be like what the fuck? If not and they didn't know what it was, my parents would google it if that was the kid there, like what is this? And then who know what happens from there? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we were at a restaurant. We're sitting down and we didn't do anything. We were just sitting and ordering food and managers stopped like coming to us to our table, just said hey, hey, you need to wear your sweather inside out because some of the customers, I guess, was complaining I'm wearing a porn hoops sweater. I'm like, it's just a sweather. It's not like I'm naked or disturbing people. Yeah, and they said, no, we can't do that. I said, I'm not gonna like wear inside out and they said, we're not welcoming you.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Have you had you ever got had you gotten any meal yet, had you got any drinks yet? Had you ordered anything yet? This time we got a past out and drink okay, so that you're eating your food and they're like, ma'am, if you're not going to turn it inside out, you have to leave. Yeah. Were you shocked? I was shocked, and you thought they were joking.
Speaker 2: And then they even find because we're Chinese, we were talking talking Chinese on the table with my parents and they even find the manager. The manager find this guy that speaks Chinese, so they're serious. He wanted to make sure that you knew, you understand in Chinese that this weather is appropriate. At one point, the Chinese guy was telling my parents, oh, do you know what she's wearing?
Speaker 1: And my parents got really curious, So do they know what porn heab is?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. So even then being curious by the He's like, dude, he didn't tell them. And then I'm like, you can't just tell them what I'm wearing. We will leave. Okay, so you intercepted before you were like, uh yes, no, oh okay, that's not a good story. I mean I think that it's really crazy how targeted that is. I feel like maybe if there was a sexual act or like people doing things on there and not just a word because all it is is a word. Yeah, then that's a you problem, not of them, probably, you know what I mean. So it's like, why are you looking at my shirt? Yeah, go to the next table.
Speaker 2: I know it's not out or like we're lacking dig were sucking dish on the table.
Speaker 1: Right, I'd hope not with your mom and dad would know, they would not approve. Have you ever watched porn with somebody? You do porn now, but prior to were you always a sexual being? Like you know you did only fans at one point, But did you watch porn prior to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 1: What kind of porn?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty Vaniela Okay, so just a boy girl or girls girl?
Speaker 1: Boy girl, girl girl. Are you naturally into girls in your personal life or is it something that you just do on camera. I like girls.
Speaker 2: I get turned on by them. The girl that I just work with this morning, she was really hot. Every time I see her, I get turned off.
Speaker 1: Brunette. She's a burnette.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you trying to guess she's very hoties?
Speaker 1: Big ass natural taties. Okay, natural, Okay, I'm gonna keep asking. You want to know who joined? Not only fans? I mean, I don't think Miss Texas should join you only fans. I think all of my listeners and viewers out there should definitely join your only fans. So I will wait till you tell me. If I don't guess it before the end of the show, you have to tell me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah, But if if I get the chance to get a guy, I would prefer me because I just want something, like.
Speaker 1: You want to write something you want to write, I want to write it. I want to fuck it. I want to get fucked. So you love to get fucked? You want? You seem like you're a very sexual person. What kind of scenes do you do do you do everything? Have you done like anal gangbang? Like all these kinds of like crazy scenes. You seem very like exploratory where you're just like, let's try it at least once. Yes, I am. I mean this industry.
Speaker 2: I think my ultimate goal is to try everything. Okay, I just filmed a double Anneal yesterday.
Speaker 1: How did do work off? For you? You're sitting fine, and I actually okay.
Speaker 2: When we first started the double Annal, I was like really terrified.
Speaker 1: It was really intense.
Speaker 2: I almost caught out, like let's just stop.
Speaker 1: The dick and I was rob Piper and reach her Man. Okay, Okay, Richard Man's dick is huge. Yeah, huge too. I haven't seen his dick, but I've seen Richard Man's dick. Yeah. So you had two huge dicks in your ass black cock in So was it you picked them or you just like you said that that's the type of scene you wanted to do, and then that's what they delivered to.
Speaker 2: I said, that's the type of scene I wanted to try and try.
Speaker 1: That's where you start. You're like's like I don't know how long the other one is. Okay, so how did it work out? Did it go through. Did you complete the scene? Did you complete your task? I did? I did? Was it enjoy a professional? I love that? Was it enjoyable?
Speaker 2: Tour?
Speaker 1: Was the end? I enjoyed it and loved it. I told the director I want to do it again. But at the beginning I was almost giving up. Okay, So let's let's rewind for Miss Texas and for private talk here. So is anal something that you love to do? I like yano? Okay, So have you had you had tried or tried to attempt to do too anal or two things in your ass prior to you sing do the scene?
Speaker 2: I mean I tried another scene and it wasn't big, gigantic dick.
Speaker 1: I know I can take.
Speaker 2: Two, yeah, But in my personal life no, because it's really hard to find two guys that's okay with agreed.
Speaker 1: Touching their dick together. I mean even in the industry, I feel like sometimes it's hard to find people like to work like that. And also for the girl. It's really less work for us as once you're warmed up, because it's like they you can't move. There's two dicks in your ass. There's not a lot of positions that you can do without them falling out. Yeah, so you completed the scene and you would repeat offense. So it seems like a good day. It is a good day. I mean, I'm shocked. I mean, you're so tiny. How did those two huge dicks fit in your ass like that? I don't know. Just shove it in. They just shove it in.
Speaker 2: There's the one thing that I think it was my fault because I told the director, oh, my birthday is day after, is one day after, and then he's like, okay, I will find you somebody to celebrate. I think that's why he found the two big yeah, two big ones.
Speaker 1: So when was the scene like two days ago? It was yesterday? Oh, yesterday, Okay. I was like, your birthday is today. So I was like, it couldn't have been that long ago. I was like, okay, that's that's interesting. I mean, I feel like what I love about the industry and like the new girls coming into the industry that either came from OAF or whatever side, I feel like it's girls are way more highly sexual to try things like that. And what I love is if you love it, I love it for you. And I think it's like something that I wouldn't have tapped into try to do especially those two at the same time. But I'm like, but you clearly seem like you love it. And that's what porn and the industry is about. It's about people helping people one orgas amount of time and if you enjoy that and it shows to your fans, I love that for you. I love that for you. Is there anything else that you want to like up the ante? Now? You did two dicks in your ass? Is there? Have you done an orgy yet? Is there? I done double badge? I did a orgy, but I didn't do double badge? Yeah? Is it something that you would entertain?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think I will ever even try because because why tat.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: You don't think it would fit? No, it wouldn't. I don't want to get ripped, because that's possible, but you didn't think your asshole was gonna get ripped. I like the feeling that gets expand okay, okay, I hate.
Speaker 2: The feeling that my pussy get like stretched to a certain circumference.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, women have babies all the time, so I feel like it will go back. It's not gonna be stretched out like that. But I get what you're saying, I feel like, you know there's levels. Maybe you know a couple more times when you have a really big one, maybe I'll be like, maybe have a big one and a small one, new little tetris inside there and you see some things. Yeah, maybe too small one. I could try. I could start from there. Yeah lebbles, I like that. So what are you working on right now?
Speaker 2: So next month there's a showcase that I will do with with the Asian company. Okay, for my showcase, which is I'm very excited about.
Speaker 1: Is there things that you like, new things you're doing? Is just the showcase just all about you? Like they're like something that you're leading up to to, like show to the world.
Speaker 2: I've only been in this industry for one year, like one year almost a half. I didn't know what the first year. I didn't know what I should be expecting because whenever I could get a scene, I would just show up and shoot it. Yeah, but like little bit little I have a little bit more understanding, like what I want.
Speaker 1: I pick a scenes now. But for the showcase, it's my first time. I don't know what's what I want.
Speaker 2: It's everything about my first time. So like blow band, can I say this? Yeah, you can say blowband, gamband, a girl scorting, orgy, and and one thing I forgot?
Speaker 1: Would it so double?
Speaker 2: An?
Speaker 1: I think so extreme Nicole. Basically, we're gonna get like the best parts of the first things of everything that you're going to start doing the showcase to your fans. Yes, okay, I like that. Good luck to you. That's little fun to see what the what you what you come up with? You seem like you like to push it to the limit. Yeah, I like to have fun, you know. Okay, So we're gonna play Truth with Texas. We're gonna we don't have much time, so we're gonna do a little rapid fire of what this is we're gonna play. It's basically, it's truth with Texas. I'm gonna ask you some spicy questions, naughty questions, romantic questions, and kinky question that's all right, so spicy worst hookup story? Oh you're like, where do we start? Okay?
Speaker 2: I've talked about this story and other podcasts. Do you know Donny Rock, No, it is a performer.
Speaker 1: He's a performer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Donny Rock, Donny Rock, Okay, he asked me to go hiking that was last summer.
Speaker 1: It was one hundred or something degree. It's really hot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, yeah, it's time to work out. So I only think we're gonna hike. After we hike on top of the Monta. On the way down, there's a bathroom because I have to use a bathroom really bad. So I got in there and then he just followed me into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: And the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Stinks really bad, and there's no air goes in out because no ventilation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing stinks.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to like pay and get out of there, and he's like, oh, let me pull you over. And he started fucking me right next to this bathroom like a toilet.
Speaker 1: It's like a porter potty basically you're in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like full of somebody else's ship.
Speaker 1: Oh and he thought that was the right time to stick a dick inside you. Sounds like a great That was the worst. Yeah, so you just let him? Did you let him finish? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He came pretty quick, like like with in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Or are you holding your nose or you just like you just hold on? Okay, that's pretty pretty interesting. That's gross. Have you ever thrown up on someone during sex? I have not. Okay, so you're a swallower. M Have you ever dated somebody older? Yeah? I have? How old? I'm twenty two years older than me. Okay that that was that something that you would continue to do again? Yeah? Do you like? Okay, so you're into older man.
Speaker 2: I like older man because they're well established, they have experience.
Speaker 1: Listen, not private talk. She's talking to you guys on there.
Speaker 2: They know a lot of things that younger people don't know. Plus they're just more like mature.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah. Craziest place you had sex on the rooftop of in New York. It was a rooftop bar. Was there people around or was it it was people around? Did they see what you were doing? You didn't care?
Speaker 2: No, they, I don't think if they saw it because we tried to hide it behind the.
Speaker 1: Little like what is a thing called that thing?
Speaker 2: You know, the the thing that holds up the house, thing that holds a house.
Speaker 1: A beam, wood or I don't know, something like a ban okay, just holds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were hiding like right next to it, okay, right, and plus I was sitting I was wearing a skirt and just lift it up. So do you like having sex in like spontaneous spontaneous places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like a fun time. Hum naughty questions. Handcuffs are blindfold you can only pick one nicle, only pick one? Yum?
Speaker 2: Okay, I like handcuff choked or spanked?
Speaker 1: Spank? Do you like dirty talk? I do? Can you give us an example of your dirty talk right now? Yes? Right now? Like Thomas text us something naughty, something dirty. If my big booty was hanging over your face and I was about to sit on your face, what would you be telling me? Put your whip pussy in my mouth? Oh? Let me stick my tale into your pussy. Let me feel that wet pussy. I like it. I like it dirty, dirty girl. Do you like to role play? I do. Is there some character or someone that you like to be more than others?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I like to try all different kinds of things. Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Given or received golden showers? Do you like being pete on or do you like the one being pee? I think being pink or pink the pear or the ping? Have given? So you like to pee on people? I have to pay on people. Have you ever peete on anybody? You don't seem too sure about that answer. You seem like you don't really like it one way or the other, but you don't seem most of them. You're like, Yeah, I pete on someone, and you know it's empowering. Sometimes it only happened to me one time. Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason that I didn't like it is because the guy's pay stings.
Speaker 1: He needs to have a better diet it. Yeah, you know, maybe to drink a lot of water, be hydrated. You need to tell these guys before. Look, if you're gonna pee on me, you need to hydrate. You know, a little penia light in your life. Nobody nobody's mad about it. Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling? Oh, tell us the truth, Nicole, I have. Can we say that? Yes you can? Okay, you can call this part out. Why am I gonna Why am I gonna cut it out? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I used to be an escort in New York. Okay, So I fucked the song the song working in school? Okay, and then the song told the dad, and the dad.
Speaker 1: Comes fuck me the second day, So the son and dad fucking Yeah, who was better? The song was better? The sun is better? Would you fuck either of them again, I would you would? You would reheat afend? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was surprised that song and Dad would talk about those kind of things.
Speaker 1: Maybe it turned them on, or maybe they wanted to see you know what was going on? Dirty dirty, dirty herty biggest turn off? What's something that just completely turns you off? Makes your pussy dry? Oh? Bad breath, bad breath? Oh hm, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even want it to take off of my clothes. I don't even want to help him to unzip his pants even he had a bad breath.
Speaker 1: So are you Does that mean you love making out? Are you big into kissing? I like kissing, but like I don't want a guy.
Speaker 2: When he started talking to me that I could smell his bad breath, I just want.
Speaker 1: To run away. Yeah, don't blame you a bad breath. There's a definitely lady boner killer. Yeah, all right. Kinky questions. You seem like a kinky chronicle, okay? Bondage yes or no bondage? Yes?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Shower sex or car secks shower sex? Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty vanilla.
Speaker 2: I like to watch a guy getting fucked with a strap.
Speaker 1: You're pretty vanilla, but you like watching a guy get fucked up by a strap on. I'm pretty sure probably talk that is not the definition of vanilla? Does it have to have a certain size of this dildo? And how many times if you watched the man I get fucked by a dildo? Oh so I'm really into gay porn. I don't know if that's a thing. Okay, I mean it is obviously if you like it, then that is a thing. So that's where you're talking about not and you're like, I'm talking thinking about your personal life. You're like, oh, yeah, I'm watching lining them up. It gets me, Well, I watched two guys. Fuck. I don't know what's wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with you. I mean that's just something like is it maybe like I don't know, is it because they like it too? Like they're facial things? Is just the penetration part, it's just all of the about No.
Speaker 2: It's just like the body and the facial expression.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm watching the coga goes in okay, yeah, in and out and in and out. It makes you wet all the way around. They're like, yes, tell me more. Have you ever been too kinky for a partner? What's that like? You've been too sexual for a partner and they just broke up with you because you just either wanted too much sex or you just liked too many sexual things and they were just like not for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So previously relationship, m Yes, So my previous boyfriend broke up with me because I just want to fuck him and he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: How many times were you trying to fuck him? Okay?
Speaker 2: So when we first got together, because he had to go to work during the day. This morning, when he wake up and someone say, hey, come home, I would take down his pants instead of sucking sick.
Speaker 1: And he hated that, and he hated it obviously, what's wrong with him? He said, only you wanted sex, And what's wrong with that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: At one point I thought, okay, I'm really different from other people.
Speaker 1: No, you're just in the wrong place. It's okay. How many number of times of day do you have sex? What's the most number of time you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Four times? I think four times? Yeah, okay, that's like different people.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a little difference. I like that four time, different people. All right, last set of question is romantic. Would you consider yourself a romantic no sex and the first date?
Speaker 2: Yes, because because tell us, if he's not good, I'm not going on second day with him.
Speaker 1: So he has to be get in bed for an order to like pass the test to like have second or second date. Yeah, so it makes sense. Why waste your time if you're bad and best? Yes?
Speaker 2: Why would I go on second day with him? If he's really bad? He can't even make me calm? You don't even know how to fuck, right?
Speaker 1: What's the point if a guy didn't eat pussy, would you still fuck him? I would? You would? I would? Have you ever taken a call during sex? I have? Did your partner get mad? Where did you?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: He keep going? He's actually pretty into it? And then he's even asked me to keep staying on the conversation. Hey, I mean, if he's into it, hey keep going, just like I'll take this call and we'll get it to it all right. That is the rest of truth with techis so it's a little rapid fire. Is there anything you would like to ask Miss Texas before we leave? How long have you been poorn? How long I've been in poorn? Over fifteen years? What's your fetish what is my fetish? I have a foot fetish. I love feet. I love Yeah, I love feet. That's like feet or I like guys there are groomed feet. Yeah. I don't think every foot is like to be deserved to like be fond over. But I feel like there's a certain caliber of feet that I like particular. But I've definitely stucked in man's toes before. If he's got good feet, they can be in my mouth. Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, last question for you, what's your worst hookup?
Speaker 1: Worst hookup? I don't really have a worst hookup story. I feel like I don't hook up with a lot of people. I feel like I'm very like intentional and so I usually continue fucking that person for multiple amounts of time. But I don't really have one, not really, not really. But that's most Texases Miss Texas questions from Miss Nicole. Where can we find you? Where? Where can we support you? You can find me
Speaker 2: On my Twitter at Nikodoshi, my Instagram, the Rio ni Kodoshi, and my only fans at Nikodoshi.