Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want mess with me. Mess with me, baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 3: Ohuch, baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 4: For Good Warner.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: With the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I got j j Vance not the president, and I got Julia cosmic peach with us and we are continuing the Adolfo Constanzo Part two. That was a topic that Julia had brought to us, and we brought JJ on figuring, you know, we can continue with it. And again Julia has more of her you know, notes and information that she was going to cover and Lisa had had a bunch of stuff and notes prior and she added more. So now we kind of have both their takes on this and what JJ has to add as well. So thank you all for bringing bringing all your brains together tonight. This should be fun and exciting. And then real quick we will go around the circle and everybody can introduce themselves. Lisa, real quick, let everybody know what's up and how are you and anything you.
Speaker 3: Want to block?
Speaker 2: I am well, I'm very excited to do part two with Julie and JJ. They I think are some of the best minds when it comes to true crime. They can pivot anywhere, and they have like this well of information. So love, love love doing this stuff with them. Nothing to plug just Twitter, so LESE Lisa on Twitter. But definitely check out some of our contributors to a cult research Institute dot org.
Speaker 4: And that's me, Thank you very much, and JJ, what is up my man? Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 5: JJ Vance, host of Operations GCD, not the vice president Nick. I appreciate the invite, Lisa, appreciate the kind words and always great to join you for a conversation. Julie, I apologize I missed a round one of this adult casts a business because it's certainly interesting.
Speaker 3: It was on the I was on the IR for that episode, but I was definitely tuning in.
Speaker 1: I'll never forgive you, but I'm so happy you're here for part two.
Speaker 4: Listen. Thank you very much, JJ. And and finally, last but out least, a new edition of The Occult Rejects. We got Julia, Cosmic Peach, what is up? Please let everybody know what is up with you and where they can find all your amazing content.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm actually excited that we took a pause uh dur part one and two because we had that guest on that talked about uh, that vampire priestess lady and it's.
Speaker 1: What was so similar to this one, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Guys? Like it was kind of like like a blueprint almost for for the weird Adolpho stuff.
Speaker 1: So summing it up today should be interesting.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm I'm in a cult reject part time, Cosmic Peach full time, and if you haven't found me.
Speaker 1: Yet, you never would ill. But I'm all over the place wherever you listen to podcasts and once a week on the Cult of Conspiracy every now and again with Nick and the Occult Rejects. So I'm honored to be here.
Speaker 6: I always love working with JJ and Lisa because we're the dream team.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 4: I like that, I really do. Yeah, hell yeah, and yeah for people who really don't know who Juliet is, I will say too, like, go check out a show. A lot of it is solo and it's well produced, he's got music in the background. It's it's it's an impressive show. Doing a show by yourself. JJ can even tell you it's fucking hard. I can say it for myself. It is not easy, believe it or not, doing a show by yourself. So I get to go some credit, go check out the stuff. It's really good. So thank you, yes, and uh yeah, take it away.
Speaker 6: Julia, Well, do you kind of remember where we left off last time? I have it in my notes here that we talked about how.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 6: Assumed dead because they found two bodies that really couldn't be properly identified in that apartment building, and then he was His corpse and his boyfriend's corpse were flown back to Miami and immediately cremated, so there was no future like autopsies or any type of identification of the corpses. But they were later spotted Adolpho and his boyfriend somewhere. It was in Mexico, but there were several witnesses who said they saw them after they had supposedly died. So in my opinion, they were definitely being protected from on high in some capacity because they knew a lot of officials like JJ could probably tell you better than me. But he was involved with cartels, but he was also involved with like government officials, and.
Speaker 1: So I don't think that they were necessarily done with him. He was pretty.
Speaker 6: Useful, and I don't think I think that they just needed the public to think that they got the bad guy without really getting the bad guy. But JJ was kind of talking about some stuff before we started recording, and I think it would kind of tie in nicely to this section of my notes if you want to take it from here.
Speaker 3: Sure, Now that's my thoughts exactly.
Speaker 5: They're Julia the when I these details surrounding his deaths are just as murky as the details surrounding this man's origin story in birth.
Speaker 3: But I think you're spot on. There was saying that they weren't done with this guy yet he was a very effective operative whoever was running them.
Speaker 5: So you know, in the you know, we were discussing beforehand that some folks have kind of run with some of these details that of this culton doing some more research over the years.
Speaker 3: There were some college professor.
Speaker 5: That wrote a series on medium dot com called the Occultists El Padrino, and it's uh goes over a lot of these additional kind of parapolitical details you're laying out there are describing, including apparently the chief of Enterpol was his friend or client has described in varying capacities, the chief of inter Poll for Mexico, and this fella apparently introduced Costanzo to one Mexican drug cartel leader who would later meet his demise. He after Costanzo infiltrated his organization, becoming like the chief Wizard, if you will, And then after that guy dies, the Hernandez cartel there where she infiltrates in Matta Moros, their leader just happens to die at right about the same time, and then Castanzo somehow gets integrated into that network I'm presumably by the same Interpol chief who would later then commit suicide.
Speaker 3: Apparently at the same time.
Speaker 1: Suicide exactly shot himself or something. Yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys had ever heard me talk about this guy named Henry Marshall, but the way that he got suicided, oh my god, dude, it was.
Speaker 1: It was uh Lyndon B.
Speaker 6: Johnson, and he hired this hit man to take this guy out that committed suicide, and he blasted himself in the chest five times with his shotgun, and just for good measure, he also put a chloroform rag over his face and he was ruled a suicide. How the fuck do you put a chloroform rag over your face, load and blast a shotgun into your chest five separate times, and still it's suicide? I think, like after the first two shots in the chest, blasting yourself in the chest, I mean, it's just like it's like JJ saying, the the higher up you go, the more political it is, the more ridiculous a suiticides are.
Speaker 1: And uh, I don't know, It's just how do you blast yourself in the chest five times with the shotgun?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Suicide?
Speaker 4: I mean, don't call me a detective, but I think if chloroform kind of pops up, I would start to think it wasn't a suicide.
Speaker 1: And yeah, blow your chest out five times in the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm knocking myself out, but still pulling the trigger for five times.
Speaker 2: Talk about an extra hand. He would need an extra.
Speaker 1: Hand, I think, And wouldn't it be like, how do you It's like Kurt Cobain.
Speaker 6: They said he would have had to pull the shotgun with his foot and he had a shoe on, so it's like, how did he It's just always it never makes sense that somebody obviously was standing far away too because of like the blowout. His chest like literally exploded. So I mean, come on, guys, anyway, sorry to interrupt you, JJ. It's just when I hear suicide, that's I think of as like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 5: Now you're good, Julian, Now, I mean you're It is these politics that weigh in on these these uh, these death investigations that make these ridiculous declarations.
Speaker 3: They're right, oh.
Speaker 7: One hundred one hundred one of the you talked about the Inn Bowl guy, so apparently yes, like he it was it was around I believe September of nineteen eighty eight when his name was Florentino Ventura with theaters.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think that was his awesome and he supposedly commits suicide, but they had alleged to that. Costanzo at this point is like doing all these scams. Not only was he scamming a whole bunch of people prior to being introduced to the Gosada family out of Wallajara, but he like now finds a new victim, which is the Ernandez family and he's running scams on them, and some of the scams that he's running on the Ernand's family is just so over the top that you almost wonder that he had to if at any point Ventura had to be like I'm out, like I'm out of this, like this is and so if that's the case. But one the other thing is that he also had killed his wife and his supposed friend Ventura did in Mexico City. So it seemed like there were two chapters right of this cult that one was in Mexico City and then the other one was in Matamoros, which are you know, many many hours away from each other. And he was always going back and forth, which I thought was very interesting that he would, you know, do whatever he was doing and then go back down to Mexico City because Mexico City, I think was his own base. And like what you had said with Costanza, he was he was born in Miami and some I think some circles say that he was born in Cuba and he was brought in, but I don't, I don't have any credence to that. But his mom was like only fifteen years old and she had him, So you almost kind of wonder if this was like a prostitution thing or what. But she gives birth to him in Miami, and then she goes on to give birth to two other brother or children, their siblings of Castanza, and they all have different fathers, so it's like three different fathers. She're almost just like, oh wow, that's interesting. And then this is at a time in the sixties when you know, conservativism is at his high, you know, very Catholic area of Miami, right you're having a whole bunch of influxes from the Caribbean. But then you're having all these other type of influxes of religion with Santaria who do who do you have follow which is what we'll talk about today. But the other thing is that she goes, and I think we covered this in the previous one. She goes and gets him baptized by a priest in Batto Mayombe, and immediately, you know, they prop him up as this you know, he's the chosen one. And then I think she runs into I guess problems a husband or something. And then they moved to Puerto Rico or what have you. And so in Puerto Rico she signed him up to have like magical instruction by some of the priestesses.
Speaker 1: They're in.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rico, and so, I mean, I'm that's kind of the height of somebody at that point was you know, during that time. So it's interesting. And then they come back and he's, you know, ready, he's he's gonna, you know whatever. And she was apparently his mom was practicing a lot of black magic. Every place that they lived was always tainted in blood or had a bunch of animal carcasses lying around. If she got into a tift with like a neighbor, she would give them just so you know, benevolence of her, like animal carcasses like goats and chickens without a head on the front doorstep, such a you know, like good neighbor.
Speaker 1: I wonder why your fucking apartment smell like, oh, I'm sure it was not me.
Speaker 6: God, So did the brothers boil people and do all this shit too, or it's just a dolpho I don't know, And the mom's clearly unhid what happened.
Speaker 4: That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened to the brothers.
Speaker 6: Maybe they maybe she chopped him up Dahmer's style and fed them to the neighbors.
Speaker 1: Because it really it seemed like the only one she was really interested in was a Dolpho, like that was her golden child.
Speaker 2: That's Hispanic mothers for you. I don't know if that's true of all other mothers, but Hispanic mothers their first born, firstborn son. Let me correct myself on that is like they're shining, you know, beacon of the family. So maybe that that probably played into that as well. So you know, he not to recap, but just to kind of go back over it. So they go back to Miami. He's cruising the gay bars. He's also practicing. He's taken in with this priest that had baptized him, and the priest is teaching him how to grave rob for body parts to start, you know, like his cauldron or like his type of practice and showing him how to do it and how to do you know, the different types of rituals or what have you. And then somewhere I think in like his late twenties, no sorry, early twenties, he leaves to Mexico City for a modeling gig, but he's spending a lot of time in like infamous prostitution houses there in Mexico City, and he starts doing the whole time being and what have you, and apparently like his magical reputation gains him notoriety and popularity among people that he starts building up a client tele and at some point he has a ledger of like all the clients he had, what they were asking for, how much he was charging, how much they had paid already. I think I told Nick there was like thirty one high pain like VIP type clients and that some of them had paid like forty thousand dollars for some types of services. So I mean, it's almost interesting. And some of these people were, like Jaya said, law in high ranking law enforcement. A lot of them were heads of cartels. And so you almost wonder when he gets in with the Golsava family. You almost wonder because right at the time, you had a Gonzala family, and you have that on this family you're starting this is like in the eighties. You're starting to hear the rumblings of the US wanting to go back into Mexico and re establish that whole drug market, and you have the influence of Lazettas towards the middle or end of the eighties. So that's right, prime, they're gaining intel about all the cartels going on in Mexico and what have you. So, I mean, I don't know. That's kind of my theory on that.
Speaker 6: Do you think that they were helping him though, because a lot of them thought that he was magical, and it's almost like whatever they were asking for, he had help in like fulfilling their desires.
Speaker 2: Right, So he ran a lot of scams from what it seemed so like, let me think how to how to briefly say all this. So he he's running a lot of schemes or running a lot of scams, and you don't really start to see the scams until the Golsada family and they start staging. He starts telling them that he can provide protection for them to be invisible or bulletproof or what have you. Right, But somehow none of the charges ever stick on these, you know, people that get arrested or what have you. And then during this time you're also getting you know, the war on drugs up north, and what Mexico did as part of the war on drugs is that they would go to the border and they would sweep for Rando's type drug smugglers and anyone that was part of the main families of the drug carts. Else like remained unscathed. They were crossing uninhibited, So it's almost like they were taking out the competition for the prominent drug families in Mexico. So you almost wonder if like working in tandem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's such.
Speaker 6: A so I guess this would be a good time to bring this up because it's my next little part of my notes. But he kind of like opened up a can of worms because after he went it went public about what they found out there at the ranch, they started all these separate investigations into other cults and ranches in the area because everybody was highly disturbed obviously because.
Speaker 1: Of what they found.
Speaker 6: I'm talking mutilated bodies, you know, cauldrons full of bows and stuff like this, And the police started investigating families who were connected with Adolpho in some way or who were kind of like followers of his, but didn't actually commit any of the crimes. Because if you don't, if you don't have like evidence tying people to the crimes directly, they're not going to go to jail. But you can still kind of like question them and like see what he was up to. And it reminds me kind of like with with Charles Manson, because you would have thought they would have arrested everybody who lived on spawn ranch, but they didn't. You know, there were only certain family members that actually got arrested and actually got charged.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well, the that's a good point, that's a good if. I'm sorry, I was just saying if I'm going to give you a well follow up on that Manson. I mean, I was thinking the same thing there, Julia, And it is it is interesting who they don't arrest. And when you were commenting on they follow some of the cult members around to see what, you know, see what they're up to. I wonder if that was just to see what they knew because from the from the black male oposi, this guy was running.
Speaker 3: In some sort of male processes.
Speaker 5: That sounds like whatever his relations with was the up with the up rushland of the drug trade there in Mexico.
Speaker 3: It sounds like he was an operator for somebody, right.
Speaker 6: But it's like Charles Manson like taking him him and like a few other people and they go to jail or they're dead, right, They get taken care of it and then there's like swaths of followers that nothing happens to, right, you know, they just get to go about and live the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: But Lisa, what were you going to say?
Speaker 2: So then at the height of it, they said there was like a total between ten to fifteen members in the cult, yet they only arrested three. There.
Speaker 1: See, that's what I'm talking about, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Others claim that they die or they had defected or what have you. But when you look at the property where the shrine, their ritual shrine was in Montemodos, the owner was the grandfather of the Ernandez cartel. He no charges ever came against.
Speaker 1: Him, but why not, dude?
Speaker 2: Right, yet he was performing magical ritual ceremony services for the family, So surely they're they're pain right, They're they're in on it, hey.
Speaker 1: And it's it's like saying, uh, you know, I get it to an extent.
Speaker 6: If you were renting somebody an apartment and Jeffrey Dahmer happened to live in that apartment, why does the landlord go to jail.
Speaker 1: It's not like he had anything to do with it.
Speaker 6: But in this case it's different because he is connected, Like this guy the Hernandez guy is connected to Adolpho and definitely probably was taking some type.
Speaker 1: Of part in what they were doing out there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely because so to kind of get into a little bit of the magical services that he was providing. So in what I read the Apollo religion is that you basically would sacrifice a victim and you would have to torture it. You would have to torture them to the point of screaming, because the more that they scream, more the torture, the more the better the sacrifice. And then the soul will be captured by the cauldron that he's creating. And then in the cauldron that's where you place the innerds or the viscera or whatever, and has like stix coming out of it, and it SUPs to like work like a like a tuning thing, tuning into the actual spirit world, and you are able to harness these I guess, tortured souls to do your bidding. Right, So the more the torture, the better. But yet most of these people supposedly were strangers that they that they killed, but the families are paying for the service, so essentially they're pain for the death of a human sacrifice, right, they're paying for a human sacrifice for the magical service to be rendered, I would think, and.
Speaker 1: So probably specific individuals, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think so. Now, of course nobody gets into that part except I mean, you have the attention of the kill roys. But I do think that is the case. I do think these were targeted for sure. When you look at like with the Galsada family, they're at a while Lahata. I mean, what was that family targeted? It says in the book that it's because he asked to go in. He wanted full partnership with a Kalsada prophet. He's he was saying, look, the only reason you've become successful is because I'm doing all these magic rolls providing your protection. I should get a cut of this. They said no, and immediately somehow they disappear, right, so now you have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just I mean a lot of the bodies that they found when they started digging them up, I think I talked about it in the last episode, but it was like former uh CIA agents, former uh let me see if I can find it. It just it was there's no way it was an accident.
Speaker 2: Well you find that, let me They were one scams there was no magical Well I'm not saying there wasn't, because I don't know. I wasn't there, but there the types of scams he was running, it almost makes you wonder, this is why there was a CIA person it buried there, or that's why there was a cartel person buried there. It wasn't the magic that made them or bulletproof proof. It was an ADULTHO took him out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so this is the thing.
Speaker 6: I found it right here in my notes, because if the if they just needed random victims, right like, if I was gonna do a spirit pot or whatever, I would just go somewhere and get a homeless guy and fucking cut him up if that's.
Speaker 1: What I needed, if that's all I needed to do. But here's the victims.
Speaker 6: An owner and secretary of a company that served as a front cocaine processing lab, sure whatever, an informant for the federal allies and his mistress, two federal narcotics officers, three former police officers, and the American nephew of a US customs agent. So random, crying, super random, it just.
Speaker 3: Exactly what that's what That's what I was getting in with these drug cards.
Speaker 5: There's obviously he's a pawn as some sort of uprestional on drug cartel kind of you know, you know, negotiations in at times his squad, which again is the same, no different than Charles Manson. I feel like this is the correlations are so similar in those aspects, and he had the drug.
Speaker 1: King right Hispanic Charles Manson.
Speaker 5: In regards to whether or not there's a CIA agent there, I mean maybe he was the CIA operative there, because again he is an anti Castro Cuban. That's I mean, we're talking about for the son of an anti Castro Cuban right at the height of the the spora of the Cubans there from from Castro. So it's he's an interesting battle. I couldn't find it on his father, so it's a very interesting background.
Speaker 3: And for sure no and so his.
Speaker 2: Father nothing is known, which of course further increases right that it's like maybe he was birthed out of you know, some sort of what do we call it, like we're Babylon type of situation. Yeah, hence why he's the one. But like when he was with the Coltsala family, And I don't mean to keep going back system, I promise I'm establishing it something. But he like would stage scams to where he would pose as like a DEA agent and he apparently like ripped off like one of the top while I had cocaine drug dealers, and basically he was he he had this stash and he called up his police contacts and they told him where to sell it. How is that not fishy?
Speaker 6: Oh it's it's it's tuna fish. I mean, yes, it's like the biggest fish you can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why this is okay. But here's the thing, and this is what all my uh research.
Speaker 6: Into Adolfo I keep coming back to the same thing, where there is an aspect of this that's very controlled and very gotta be cia ish in there somewhere. But the people who follow him were under the belief that it was all real, which is how you create Manson Family victims, like or not victims, but Manson family members, because they didn't understand that they were getting a game ran on them.
Speaker 1: They thought it was real magic.
Speaker 6: They thought the sacrifices would really get them powers and stuff like this. So the remaining cult members who didn't get busted or go down with any charges, they did get investigated and when the police searched their homes, there were reports of them finding blood spattered altars in many of the homes of these cultists. In Mexico City, newspapers openly speculated that human infants had been ritually sacrificed by the group, and some reporters even said that babies might even have been bred specifically for that purpose. So there is Adolpho, right, and he's running scam on everybody, and he's running game on everybody, but the people who are following him have taken it to another level of mental illness where they are now participating in these what they think are real rituals and killing like real babies and shit. And they don't even have any idea that Adolpho's Charles Manson and like he's just running a playbook on them.
Speaker 1: So it's it's very unfortunate you.
Speaker 2: Are a lar spot On because the three first guys that he recruits, which is Martin Kindana, which is his lover, this which supposedly was a psychic and omar area. All three he met at the hangout for prostitutes at the Zona Rosa, and all had supposedly believed in the occult since they were right, and they actively practiced it. So it's almost like prime for the picking, you know, it's almost like go into this area. These people are you know, of that type of belief system. It'll be easy at that point. The the other thing is that so one of the things and it kind of to me screamed SFK was And we'll get into that and on this part. But with the Goalsals when when it was seven family members that went missing, that's a lot. And yet and he even says, like when the whole media outcry came of Kilroy, He's like, what is this? He goes, nobody even made a stink about the Goalsada disappearance and killed. How is everybody all up in arms in this? This makes no sense? So what I'm thinking is that of course no one was going to make any stink about the Galsala family because it was contrived. It was constructed. I think it was planned. But he so seven of the members of the Galsala family disappear, and then like I think, like a week later, they're fished out of a river nearby in pieces, right, and that when they go back to look at the body or the corpseses that were intact they had like fingers and toes and ears were removed, hearts and generals were excised, like they were actually removed perfectly, and then the spine was ripped out of one of the bodies, and I think two of them had missing brains. And so when you go into whenever they busted the ritual the shrine place in Matamoros, you start to see why, and it's like he would specifically collect certain body parts of certain people because of certain reasons. And so it's almost like if a person was really smart, he took their brain. If a person was certain something, he would take that and then utilize that in his cauldron. So it's almost like they were targeted, right, if not targeted, but he already knew what he wanted from them as part of the ritual. So you know, so there there is that. So I wanted to kind of get into a little bit of a follow if you don't.
Speaker 4: Mind, Okay, I just bring something up real quick, something I just wanted to bring up that I thought it might be possible, you know, besides the fact that maybe him actually just running scams on people, I did wonder if that's just a way to receive payment to kill somebody anyway. Oh, I was just looking to get a magical. You know, he's got a love spell. Thought, I didn't know he's gonna kill something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, great context the situation.
Speaker 4: No, it's just it's like almost like not money wondering, but but it's like a way to accept the payment.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he wasn't paying taxes anyway on it. But you know what I'm saying, like it was just a cover for.
Speaker 3: I didn't report that to the I r S. Thirty grand for a hit, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well even for a magic I'm sure he wasn't claiming his money. Yeah, if you're killing people, I'm saying, not worried about the I r S.
Speaker 2: Definitely not in Mexico. Yeah yeah, Big Texas well. I mean, if he was over here, because he was an American citizen.
Speaker 6: That was the.
Speaker 3: American citizens.
Speaker 2: He was never a Mexican ever. So one of the things I really quickly go into this, and I know I was talking about this with Nick and I thought it would be interesting to mention. So the the actual belief system that he had, I guess the his followers indoctrinated with was called follow my own bit. But when they look into it, they notice that it is a merge between Santa Ria follow and then the Aztec warrior ritual, which we kind of got into that a little bit with the apparition of the Virgin Mary in Wila Back. So, so the Astik warrior ritual is like a human sacrifice, and it's super complex, Like it's not just like we're going to cut your heart out, you know, be done with you. Oh no, So every like sacrifice is like meticulously planned from the type of victim to the specific ceremony they're going to be offered and to which God. And so usually what they would do is they would go to neighboring tribes and capture their warriors. The higher the warrior, the better the warrior, the better the sacrifice, right, And what they would do is that they would plan which warrior was going to be sacrificed to which god. And so if they were going to sacrifice the like the god to like a warlike God, they would take the warrior that captured the other warrior, would take in that guy for a year and dress him as that God, feed him as if he were the warlike God, give him women like he was a warlike God, and I mean it would go on and on and on for about a whole year, and then the day would come on the feast day of that God to where he would be sacrificed. And the other thing is like if it fell on a specific month or whatever, they would paint them in blue, right, which is which is funny because you hear blue a lot, whether it's with Crowley that saw the blue image in the in the pyramids or what have you. Right, And of course this is done at the great Pyramid at the very top. So like, for instance, if you do the warlike God, you would basically, you know, have them in blue and then place them over like a ritual stone. You would cut into them alive and then tear out their heart alive. You know, you've seen it all in the Indiana Jones and Apocalypto, and it's that's pretty much what it is, right. So they would tear out the heart and then they would push the body down the pyramid and would like roll down or whatever, and it was going to mimic the story of the warlike God's sister that would then be dismembered, and then the bodies would be carried away, cremated, or returned to the warrior itself, and then he would hack it up and either he would take the body parts and like ship them off as a present to someone else, or he would keep them and eat them and then they would burn them. But what's interesting is so it's like a ritual of cannibalism, so to speak. But what's interesting is that this is what they were doing in this whole ritual thing, is that they were selecting certain body parts to either be utilizing the ritual or gifted and sent out. Because when you go into some of the Ernandez type journals and stuff like that, he said that he was like organ trafficking as well. He was cutting it up. You know, those organs were no longer there or somehow removing them and I don't know, giving them away or utilizing them for a ritual, or was he giving them to another cult where they were doing another ritual. Does that make sense right, right?
Speaker 6: Or like orgon harvesting fort shit like okay, And so you get.
Speaker 5: The cars having busted doing that too, for sure, that's the second yeahs doing that.
Speaker 3: Organs.
Speaker 2: So when you look at the amount of people that died, just in Mexico City between nineteen eighty seven and nineteen eighty nine, it's like over seventy five people, and those specific people were died of ritual killings, and most of them, most of them are tied to Adolfo. And I think they said, like sixteen of those seventy five where children or teenagers.
Speaker 6: So you're dude, I got the same thing in my notes. It says a dude named Michael Newton reported that from nineteen eighty seven to nineteen eighty nine there were seventy four unsolved ritual homicides in Mexico City. Fourteen of those victims were confirmed infants, so they had they were up to something for sure.
Speaker 2: So one of the main main things about this that the Aztecs would worship when they wanted it to rain, is that they would capture children and they would torture them because the tears of the children were part of the ritual and the sacrifice to the god. So now you hear Paulo saying, the worse the torture, the better the sacrifice, And now you're hearing them most of them were children and teenagers. I think this is way more to do with the Meso American type belief system than anything else in my opinion, right, because do you think.
Speaker 6: That there's like a hybrid situation going on, And it's like Adolpho doesn't really care as much about who the well he's going after specific people he's supposed to take out. But then the all the Mansonite family members will call them cult members that are following him. They're into this Palo stuff and they they really want like the sacrifice and the kids and the infants, and like they're actually like following like the Palo sorcery or whatever.
Speaker 1: But Adolpho, because.
Speaker 6: If you can get somebody to think it's like part of the power structure thing, he doesn't even have to touch anybody anymore.
Speaker 1: At that point.
Speaker 6: He's literally like just the mind behind the people carrying this out. So as long as they're getting the target ones that he needs to be take care of, they can just do whatever they want with everybody else, kids, babies, whatever, They can have their fun and do their little Palo.
Speaker 1: Shit with them. But as long as these specific targets are taking out, nothing else matters kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, So with that, as I'm let me just say this really quickly. With that, I'm going to build upon that whole thing, Julia. And it's if we remember when og Nick and the Occult Rejects did their episode on the Order of Metzequatdal. What did we learn is that they were going into Mexico, right, that part of the actual initiation is to do a pilgrimage to the pyramid there and they consecrated them or they basically rose through the ranks during a ritual and it's called a consecration ceremony called the Feast of Fire. Well, that's the god that has requires for children to cry, right, And then if you agreed on or you listen on to an og Tour episode, the Order of Quetzequadal talks about how they are the benefactors for the Shriners and they supply the funding for the transportation.
Speaker 5: Of what.
Speaker 4: The kids. They buy some of the vans with the kids and everything to transport them to the Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the Shriners, like if we're talking about they got to rip the spines and shout out they yeah, no, no.
Speaker 2: But when when the kids are in the hospital, what's wrong with them there?
Speaker 6: In spite of Biffita, They're oh, yeah, and they're crying. I do think that they could be involved in harvesting shit off of Oh no, but it's still goes with like the ritualistic aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, in that it's not only them as well, but everyone else, Like who's going down there the Mormon scientologists process everyone's going down there specific area, So it's all these gods that they're actually practicing these rituals too, right, I mean, and then now you have Adolpho doing this out blatantly and people are paying him for it. People are actually cashing in on this. So I don't know, I thought that was important to kind of mention it.
Speaker 1: Is important because it's almost Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Nick, I, I know you have also mentioned something. I mean, I do find it interesting the Shriners do dress up as clowns and sometimes they don't actually make kids laught. They actually scare the shit out of them and they will cry, right yeah, I mean you're getting the tears there too, and then Adable transport you to wherever you gotta go. Mm hm weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I kind of mentioned it when we covered with the guest that vampire priests of Magdalena. Right, there's an aspect of this that it's like a true sorcery and belief system, and maybe she even believed it, the followers believed it, and maybe there was a level of actual magic going on. But then there's like this other aspect of it. How much of it is controlled? And so even with the Manson family, I know I keep bringing that up, is it's like there was a true belief system, but it was also being controlled.
Speaker 1: And that's how you are able.
Speaker 6: It's like a blueprint and that's how you're able to pull off a successful.
Speaker 2: I do think there's one hundred percent controlled by something higher up, governmental whatever, and it was probably an exchange of like we want these cartels out because we're going to move in the ones we want, but we'll do it under a guise of all this other stuff exactly.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: I think that's your spot only at Leasta, because you know, again with the Manson family correlations, you know, the it you know, or any other of these ocult crimesing throw a son of Salm and s something like that. The victims you're out, they're always you know, uh, kind of trying to cover up the make it look random across across the victimology, even though there are specific targets, right, so you have to have a couple and make a look right, you know what I mean. But and that's what the Manson family as well, and you know, not necessarily direct with the Manson murders specifically, but surrounding the cold activity there in southern California, surrounding the process Manson elements, you had legends and stories being told of the four four P and uh the four pie or four P movement, and they were incorporating, as they were incorporating the Aztec you know, murder rituals in their in their business too, despite not being you know, you know, getting mashed together these principles and ideas.
Speaker 6: Well. You know what I always say is you can't separate governmental C I A. Even whatever you want to get. You almost can't decipher the two. They're they're they're really one one, one in the same.
Speaker 2: They are. Well and Nick, you.
Speaker 4: Had a question, oh yeah, what was that four P? I? What's that for?
Speaker 1: The four pie?
Speaker 3: See turn over to Julius.
Speaker 6: She I got some information on noj you go, because that's that's like part of the process and ship isn't it.
Speaker 5: Based off offsheet movement of the process, right, like a split off.
Speaker 4: How's it's spelled PI.
Speaker 3: The same difference. I mean, it's still part of the same same umbrella network, right.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering because of the PIE, like I know, like it's just a random thing, like And it's because I had spoken to somebody yesterday and I was asking him, like my friend Jordan, he had left the O t O and I've never really spoken to him that much about the place after I left, and I don't even know how higo he got. So I was like, oh, I was like, did you do anymore after I left? He's like, yeah, I got up to the fourth p I. I was like, oh, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I always said PIE, but maybe it's p I.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just wondering if there's a playoff.
Speaker 5: That with that.
Speaker 6: That's why I was off of the process. Church for sure is a process spawned.
Speaker 4: Because you could do your fourth and then I think to become a perfected initiative, something off by something. There's a PI. It's like a thing, and to add on, you can do the fourth degree. So and then after that you can't go any farther unless somebody asks you. In the OTO.
Speaker 3: Well that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 6: In Program to Kill they talk about he talks about how all of them process scientology, all of them for pie cold that's what I call them. They all come from grandfather belief systems were really Crowley.
Speaker 3: No, that's exactly right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the four P, speaking of matching these weird cults together, that four P. According to the Ed Sanders investigation, this is the term the Grand ching Gan that Manson.
Speaker 3: Was referred to numerous times by different folks.
Speaker 5: But that apparently it's some sort of Eastern mysticism where they've mashed together some sort of Cali worshiping death cult with Buddhism and some sort of Japanese cult. It's sex cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's where the Thuggies come from.
Speaker 3: Who is it the Thugies. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: The Thuggies, Well.
Speaker 6: They were a cult that were they were Cali worshipers and uh they they were strangling the dog shit out of that. I think the body count was is in the millions, JJ in the millions, millions. The Thuggie cult, that's where the term thug comes from.
Speaker 3: And this is where India where was this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name was.
Speaker 6: Oh fucking I have it in my notes actually because I was gonna talk to Nick about it one day of the check.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I've never heard of this cult.
Speaker 5: But one other thought I had on the mashing together of all these different theologies, right, One thing to note with relative of the four P and all this Eastern mysticism that was mashed in there, notably at apparently using rituals of the Son of Saint and the Atlanta child killings.
Speaker 3: Was a Buddhist statue, very svicual sites.
Speaker 5: Back to the this four P match together the Buddhism, the Cali worshipping in the Japanese sex cult.
Speaker 1: His name was Burrahm if you want to look him up. He was the cult leader.
Speaker 2: B E.
Speaker 4: H R. A. M.
Speaker 6: Burram.
Speaker 2: But to your point JJ about Crowley and all that, Crowley was there. Crowley was in Mexico in this one area. And yeah, he did some mountaineering, and well, I mean not in the nineteen eighties obviously, but he was within a good two hour away from where all of these site rituals were. But he was mountaineering some of the major volcanic or summits that are that are there in this in this one area. The other thing that some of the Ascid warrior tools include is the use of sacrificial blood to form a dough and form it into some sort of statue that to worship or venerate. And so it reminded me of the cakes applied.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but a dough like like a cake or some shit or not like a pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's from the blood of the people that are sacrificed, right, And the better the worst sacrifice, the better the worst their torture, the better the sacrifice. One of the other things is and I'll get into this then. I think it's important. Right about the time when the goala and the family is done away with, it leaves a vacuum, right, and the cartel, the Gulf cartel is pretty much the predominating area in where the cartel is and what have you. But at a round the late nineteen eighties, it's when Lemi Choukhana family starts to form. And I believe they were they were in cells or they were like some sort of they were revolting against something else. But there has been ties to the La Famico Khana and apparently Lozett thoughts that were training. And then when you look at the Gulf Cartel and who was trained, who they were getting trained to be their bodyguards, you see actual connections with US military or US paramilitary or US some sort of training with these people. So you almost have to ask, did the US have an involvement with Adolfo in clearing out these two families and other families, because, like Julie was saying, what's his name said that there were many other cults like that in Mexico and when they arrested Alda Rat and we'll get into her and a little bit, she said, this isn't going to with us. There are many people that are doing this in Mexico. I know of one in Monterey and they are not affiliated with US, but I know they exist. So for her to say that, I think is big. I think it's it's definitely big too. Well, it's what Henry Lee Lucas was saying, right.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, And it makes me think of serial killers in general, because they run many programs at the same time and they see how it affects the public and which ones are successful and which ones are not. And it does make me think of the sixties because you had the Manson.
Speaker 1: Murders, you had Zodiac.
Speaker 6: Shortly thereafter you had Ted Bundy, and so it's like they run multiple different programs. They're not necessarily affiliated, but they're under the same umbrella, if that makes sense, and they're just kind of functioning separately.
Speaker 1: Of each other. And how I know that this has got it has all the markers of.
Speaker 6: A blueprint of the CIA is some of the captured cult members were interviewed and it became clear that most of them suffered from split personality disorder. So that's another huge indication in my mind that there was something more than what meets CI because as soon as you find it's it's odd enough for one person to have split personality disorder, then you interview all the rest of the surviving cult members and they've all got split personality.
Speaker 1: What the hell is this? You know?
Speaker 6: And that's how they are able to be so successful as like cult leaders, is because half of the bitches don't even know who they are.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's so true.
Speaker 6: But so I think that a lot of the family members in the Manson family had split personality disorder. I think that's what they were doing at the Spawn ranch that they were doing a lot of MK stuff, a lot of clockwork orange stuff, and so it's that's why I kind of have been referring to this guy's like the Hispanic Charles Manson is because all of his cult members have split personality. And just like how they didn't get rid of Charles Manson, they could have easily tried to like get this guy the death penalty or like have something happen to him in prison where he dies, but they haven't, Like they've kept him alive, and they've kept him like you know, they do interviews with him and stuff, and they keep kind of like putting him out in the public eye, and they say that Adolpho was murdered, but then you see reports where he's been spotted afterwards.
Speaker 1: So clearly they didn't get rid of him.
Speaker 6: And in the wake of the Metamorro's case, two members of the Texas State Legislator Senator J. E. Brown in represent Sam Johnson, introduced to bill aimed at combating cult related ritual crime, which they asserted was a huge problem in Texas and elsewhere in the country, but after a decade had passed, the problem definitely had not cleared up. So it's a good thing. They passed that fucking bill. Super helpful. And it became even more evident that this was a huge problem when yet another excavation began at a ranch near Wares, Mexico. And so is I wanted to include that right here because you said there was a female who testified. Hey, there's it's not just us. We know of other cults that are doing this. Were not affiliated with them, but they're they're doing the same thing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So that girl that you mentioned, Dijd, you want to say something, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'll just trying to type on the chat, but it wasn't let me okay.
Speaker 2: So the sarah A, which was considered la madrina, which he was I guess like the second in charge is what Costanza put her as second in charge, So she was like in charge of recruiting, I guess, indoctrinating, and whenever he would leave, you know, like for a drug run or something like that, he would put her in charge. Right. But one of the things I wanted to mention with her, which was interesting. So we have Costanzo doing what he did to the Calsada family, right, and then leaves, So while Lahada is on the Pacific side of Mexico, and he leaves to Matamoros, which is over on the tip of Texas. So now you're in the golf side of Mexico. By July, he already knew what family he wanted to target. How did he know? I have no idea. But one of the things that he did do is that he has a chance encounter with a girl named Sarah Aldrete and he cuts her off and he, you know, comes out of his car, brand new, shiny Mercedes and basically is telling her, oh, I'm so sorry, you know whatever, whatever, Oh it's faded. I bet you your birthday is this. It's the same as my mom's. I've seen it in my tarot car. It's blah blah, blah blah blah. Just woozes her over right. The thing is he knew who she was and she was dating one of the members of the Atnomous cartel, and completely woos her right, trying to like be her friend and trying to get you know, close to her whatever, to the point that I think they meet up, like she I think he meets up with her. And his name was Gilbert Sosa, which was part of the they head on this family, and shortly thereafter, someone makes a phone call to Sosa and tells Sosa that Sarah is cheating on him, so of course he breaks up with her, and Sarah runs to Adolpho and is like, he broke up with me. He won't believe me. I'm not cheating on him. An Adolpho times her, oh, I saw this coming in the tarot cards, which wasn't true because he made the phone call to Sossa to break up. So this was all a scam so that he could get in with Aldarette. So somehow he gets Aldred to give him all the information on the Anan this cartel, to the point that he tells her that one of them, the top guys, is going to come to you and ask you for advice. And when he does, introduce me to him, and sure enough, one of the head calls in Sarah and it's like, I have this problem. I need some advice, and she introduces him to Gosanzo, and Cassanzo just smoozes his entire way in and says, I can do all this for you. I can provide security. All you need to do is just basically give me half of your profits, but I can make your men invisible and bulletproof. The same thing he sold to the Gosala family is what he was selling to the Avnani family. And then somehow they get this is how they get access to the on this ranch and they're able to do all of their rituals there because of the way he schmooths his way into this situation. And then somehow he would design times where I think what he did one time is that he would say that there was like a rival gang that stole drugs, but it was his group that stole the drugs, and so he sit on it right, And then that the rival gang had thought that it was on this people that had stolen it, and so they kidnapped his group. Adultphos group kidnaps one of the guys with their kid and tells the rest of the family, look, if I do this ritual sacrifice, I promise you won't have to pay any ransom and I promise no harm will come to these two people. So they perform the ritual and what have you, and they return the people right. But it was his family, I mean, it was his group who had done it all along, and they sold the drugs and then they sold the drugs, keeping the profits. So he was running total scams on all of the I guess the family themselves and then the surrounding people that were also you know, drug running. This is this is pretty big, I think in terms of who's who's allowed to do and move like this.
Speaker 6: Can I just say one thing too that just seemed so preposterous to me about this and how he was able to get away with it for so long. He said, I can make your men invisible and bulletproof. Like I would test the theory. I'd be like, oh, so you're gonna make my men invisible and bulletproof. Let me, Johnny, come over here.
Speaker 1: Let's test it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did he get away with this for so long?
Speaker 6: I would have blowed my own guy's head off to test it before I would put my blind.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think you make yourself invisible and bulletproof.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is where I think the other members who never got arrested, whose names don't come up, I think this is they were running it in with him as well.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me. It's just so crazy how he was able to get away with this for so long.
Speaker 6: When when you see something like that, you have to know there's something else at play here, because you cannot stand on a lie like that for too awfully long. I'm making people bulletproof and invisible, and I'm you know, putting people's heads in pots and I'm boiling them, and I'm like, how long can you what was it ten years or something like that he was able to.
Speaker 2: Run free or with on this? It was I believe two years?
Speaker 1: Two years? What about with the others?
Speaker 2: Two years?
Speaker 6: So here all together and then yeah, like kind of like the break period with these people, I think, okay.
Speaker 3: But but that's important. Oh go ahead, Lisa, No, that was it? Oh yeah, I see.
Speaker 5: I think it's also important to know that someone had to off the Hernandez cartel leader to make all that, to allow him to be to have you to go in there, and that happened, and I think January eighty seventh, so like right when Costanzo's getting you know, pushing his way into the family, their cartel leader gets gets you know, killed too.
Speaker 1: And it's like, did he not make right?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 6: Was nobody the question pop in their mind, like why wasn't the cartel leader invisible in bulletproof like, who got him?
Speaker 3: He didn't have the magic yet, right, I mean, Costanzo hadn't showed up yet.
Speaker 4: He couldn't afford it, couldn't even afford it.
Speaker 2: He couldn't afford it.
Speaker 5: Okay, this Hernandez guys pretty interesting. So he was running a drug trade from Michigan all the way down to southern Mexico. In fact, a lot of his crops he was grown from marijuana fields were down south to Mexico City. I was like, wow, this guy had an extensive network.
Speaker 2: Well, he was very successful. Again, this is where I think some of the government stepped in and they were doing to him what they did to Pablo Squad. They were like wanting to take over the farming industry in the area.
Speaker 6: Well, and he was like a psychic to the stars and shit, like Marina Abramovich see with their spirit pot and all that. It's very similar. You guys are laughing, I'm serious. He was cutting people up, chopping them up, putting them in a pot. He's a psychic to the stars. He's making people invisible and bulletproof and all this weird shit. And like you almost have to wonder how easily it is to take a hold of someone's mental illness. Because everybody wants to feel special and everybody wants to feel import and so all you gotta do if you're gonna run a cult is make people feel special and important and that they could have magical powers and and they could do like all this stuff and get away with it and murder people and put people's heads in pots and do and like. They will sign up for it, even if it's the most absurd, ridiculous shit you have ever heard in your life. As long as you make them feel important, special, Uh, nobody else is like you, You're chosen stuff like this, you you're you got them that I should start a cult actually, just to show how easy it is.
Speaker 3: As long as you're promising superpowers or magical powers are good. My first I don't want any superpowers.
Speaker 1: Well think about this. Think about this.
Speaker 6: The Heaven's Gate Cult, right, they got their members, they did whatever they were going to do. They convinced them they were chosen and special and that they were going to ascend into this UFO and all this stuff. And one of the last things that was asked of them is to castrate themselves. And that's when a couple of them walked away, but a lot of them did it. They castrated themselves.
Speaker 2: Because they believed it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, this is psychopathy out its.
Speaker 2: Because even like with Aldrete, she fell in love with or supposedly fell in love with Adolpho, and even though he consummated the relationship, he was straight up told her that he was gay, that he preferred men, and she literally like she wasn't okay with it, but that she believed in the religion. What okay?
Speaker 1: So I mean, so did he say that before or after after? Well that is like, hey, didn't. So he broke her up with her boyfriend to have sex or and to then tell her he was.
Speaker 2: He apparently like completely brainwashed her with his whole religion thing. And they said, like her friends said, she became like an overnight expert about light and dark and bruheria and all kinds of witchcraft or whatever, and was espousing all kinds of whatever. And this suppose to this girl was you know, very bright, you know, it was making all kinds of great grades and whatever, and then all of a sudden it just like complete nine and day. Another thing is that one of the Elenandas's family members was going to the same college she was going to as well. I mean it was right there on Brown so everybody was going there but Brown Browns fail.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The the other thing is that to JJ's point, when the Interpol guy commits suicide, this is at the that that point when the cult members kidnap Olvido Ernandez and his two year old son and they basically stage a kidnapping and that whole ransom situation, me perform this blah blah blah, and that about a month later is when the Interpol guy commits suicide. I think at that point he was like I'm out, Like this is too much. I don't know, maybe not, or maybe they extracted him and it was like that that's all we need. Thank you. Your pension is in the mail.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just there's so many aspects to this, because I did want to mention this other one too, this did did you come across this Juarez Colt branch too? Like it was? It was excavated not long after they busted Adolfo And it's the same. It's the same shit because it was located on the US border, so right there in plain site. It was actually within sight of the US border. So they excavated a exzhuomed three hundred bodies from the Juarez ranch, including twenty two missing US citizens and a number of former FBI and DEA informants. And there were actually a possible three more burial grounds that they that they didn't even excavate. And no one wants to be honest about how these cult, ranches and the government are connected, except for us obviously. But it's like one of those hard luck cult stories you hear. It's like there were all these ranches in Mexico and all these freaking bodies all over the place, crazy Mexicans, and then you find out it's like, well, a lot of the victims were very specifically chosen. They knew about each other. Henry Lee Lucas, who had barely had one tooth hanging in the front, knew about him how like how to like come on, it's like this is for sure connected to each other in some way.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well there's a lot of American influence, right, I mean, you're talking about all these mk ultra kind of mind controls, assassin kind of experiments going on down there with these cults. Well, there's a cult down there just in our modern times, still doing it still down there in the same state of Mexico as these activities right there in Monterey, Thenexium cult. In fact, they've been engaged with all these drug cartels down there as well. If you recall the little Baron Mormon disaster, m you.
Speaker 2: Know, one of the things with this one, Constanto, they were all male. The victims were all male, sure, which brings me back to SFK right, and from what I understood that they were, I mean, they were targeted, right, they were specific. One of the things that you mentioned, Julia with the ware is majority of those are female, So there is that as well. I don't know. I mean, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Say all all of them, but majority, but.
Speaker 2: At least the ones with Castando they were all male.
Speaker 1: That is interesting.
Speaker 2: His I hate to say it, but the process of it is he would torture them, he would automize them before killing them, and then he would remove specific body parts to be used in his.
Speaker 6: Cauldron, which makes sense because he's gay, and I'm sure he didn't get anything out of that for himself.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just it stacks up to be too much. And this was I mentioned it. I can't remember which episode I mentioned it in.
Speaker 6: But they had all these like shanty towns and all these factories and stuff, and these people were would come into work and they would get their picture taken and they thought it was like picture date at the factory, and they didn't know they were getting put in like a catalog and like auctioned off for like these rituals and stuff. Women, you know, vulnerable that we're just trying to like make a living to support their families and living in like absolute destitution, and they would get auctioned off them and their kids even would get auctioned off, and men too, I'm sure, but it's just sad, and it's it's before I read books like Program to Kill, I probably wouldn't even put the pieces together, if I'm being honest. I had heard about Adolpho before because he was on an episode of like Forensic Files or some stupid shit like that. But until you really get to dig in on the underneath part, you don't suspect that there's a big connection like a spider web going on.
Speaker 2: Well, and speaking of mental manipulation, you know, while that Nick kind of has something on this, but so Alderette was in charge of indoctrinating the followers, and she would make them watch a specific movie over and over and over and over and over all day long, every day unless they were.
Speaker 1: Killing And so what was the movie?
Speaker 3: You know what? It was?
Speaker 4: The Believers?
Speaker 1: The Believers?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's a nineteen eighty seven Canadian American neo nor thriller, horror nor film directed by John Schlessinger, starring Martin Sheen, Robert Loga, and Helen Shaver, and it's based on the nineteen eighty two novel The Religion by Nicholas Conde Nicholas Condy frost off. Just to get off the bat with that, that is actually two different people's names. Nicholas Condey is a name for two authors, Robert Rosenblum and Robert Nathan. Nothing crazy on that, but it is a name for two different authors. In the movie, it explores the ritual sacrifice of children to appease the pantheon of Voodoo deities through the currently used practice of Santaia. The novel depicts the various deities persona is commonly seen in Santarea and attempts to explain the connection and differences between Santa Ria and Harri. Where have you seen that. In essence, novel shows that there is a difference between both, and that one is good and one is bad. Whatever. The religion is huge, The religion is huge, complex, and living in our midst sacrifices must be made to save the world, so they believe. Anthropologist Carl Jamison intends to study Santaia, trying and then trying to help a New York cop discover the killers of several children. He gets in over his head and finds his seven year old son, Chris in jeopardy. So that's kind of like a.
Speaker 1: Little thing about Have you watched it anybody?
Speaker 4: No, No, no one. Thing I did think was interesting.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Mark Frost was involved with the screenplay. He did. He did Twin Peaks with David Lynch. So, like I would say, in my opinion, those guys are ocultest. Now I'm not saying any anything batter or anything good about him, but I do think he is.
Speaker 3: And uh is this Yes, Yeah, sounds like a wild movie.
Speaker 2: Apparently it was like the first slasher film type or horror film to come out to kind of talk about that whole aspect, right neck or something.
Speaker 6: Yes, and then this guy's this guy's poor Emilio. I mean, you can only imagine what his kids went through.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, because the other one is.
Speaker 6: A complete and total rapist, among other things. And I mean, I wonder what other movies this guy has has done. John what was his name, schle Schleshenburg, Yes, Schlessinger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do have a little bit on him too, I don't have I didn't take down I know he did Sunday Sunday, that's one of them. He it is is directed by John John Slessinger. He's an English film and stage director and actor. He emerged in the early nineteen sixties amongst the British New Wave and that's a style of filming. Before a successful career in Hollywood, oh he was often directing films dealing in provocative subject matter. He was also one of the rare openly gay directors working in mainstream films. He was born and raised in Hampstead, London, in a Jewish family. After attaining after attending Saint Edmund's School in hind Hindhead in Uppingham School, he enlisted in the British Army during World War Two. While serving with the Royal Engineers, he made films on the Wars front line. He also entertained his fellow troops by performing magic tricks. After his tour of duty, he continued making short films and acted in stage productions while studying at Belloyle College in Oxford, where he was involved in the Oxford University Dramatic Society. One thing I do find interesting is his partner for over thirty years was photographer Michael Childers, if I'm saying that right, And he was like kind of did like art and I think portraits and you know, photography, and he had dealt with some people like Julie Christi, Catherine Denevie did I don't know to say that, Clint Eastwood, Richard Gear, Dennis Hopper, Rock Hudson, Grace Jones, Shirley Maclain, Groucho Marx, Demi Moore, Paul Newman, Lawrence Olivier, Michelle Pfeiffer, John Travolta, Andy Wohole, May West, and Natalie Wood some of them so like even his.
Speaker 5: What are mostly in Pride of Science TLIDIS and process members and they interchecked it well.
Speaker 4: When I saw Andy Wahhole, I knew, I knew that was one of one of the two are probably with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was like, I was like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: The famous the famous Andy Warhol picture he took that soldiers.
Speaker 6: Have you guys heard me talking about how I have this weird thing about the eight and like I think it's a cult and they use it for specific things, ritualistic.
Speaker 1: Date August dates.
Speaker 6: One of the movies this Slashenberg did is called Visions of eight oh, and it says August nineteen seventy two, and then it says capture what the naked eye cannot see.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: He also did Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman, filmed filmed at the adjacent property to the Processed Church headquarters. They're in the in the pound Bridge of New York, right in the preceding months of The Sun of Sam Murder, produced by none other than Cocaine Bob Evans.
Speaker 3: Of course, nice it was.
Speaker 2: Done in New York, for sure.
Speaker 6: He's got a couple on here. Eye for an Eye Pacific. Yeah, great, so Nick, Yeah, it is because I like to do this kind of thing, because I feel so the guy who this is totally off the subject. But this is why it's important. It is because it's it's multi layered you would think, like the movie Harry and the Henderson's, you wouldn't be able to find anything about that, you know, But then you really get to looking in and that was the first kid friendly movie that that director had made. The one he made before that was about a guy who was raping on this like twelve year old girl and how she was like promiscuous and she just loved it and was like rape on me? Like is it and it was like is it really his fault? Because she wanted it. That's the first movie he made. Then he made Harry and the Henderson's because that didn't go over too well. So, I mean, and then I found all this stuff in Harry and the Henderson's, me and and my friend Drew from You're Missing the Point podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've ever heard of him, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we did that one together, and there's a lot in there actually. And so when you do look at the directors and what they're into and their side projects and stuff, that movie I think was called ninfho Maniac that he made before Harry and the Henderson's.
Speaker 1: So if you really get to looking into that stuff, you can find all I mean, maybe she even Spielberg, huh.
Speaker 4: Maybe like furry shit, that's how he went from that to Harry and the Henderson's like you, who fucking knows.
Speaker 6: I think I think they even the idea of like this cryptid joining your family and that you know, he's the good guy and he's soft and gentle and he loves puppies and whatever, and then you go out and you meet a real bigfoot and he tears your clid off.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I've heard terrible stories.
Speaker 4: That's that's fucking impressive.
Speaker 6: Well, it's like, as far as I know, bigfoots are not nice and they will legitimately kill you, and they come from like other dimensions and shit.
Speaker 4: Well going by the size of them, they could pretty much just kill you.
Speaker 6: But just from that, you know they're they're not all hairy in the Hendersons. But I say all that to say that that stuck out to me when you said that, because watching a movie over and over again, specific movie, specific.
Speaker 1: Director, what are they into it?
Speaker 6: All? Means something like what if somebody was like, you have to watch Stanley Kubrick movies all day, I'd be into it.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Right Well, the next thing.
Speaker 5: I'm mk ultrain that was going down out there out of Monterey, Mexico at least, and in Albany apparently now. But in New York they were showing snuff films of apparently some Mexican folks getting murdered. So I don't know if they're filling them down there in the compound. I don't know if it's one of these other you know, nearby colts that are getting the films from. But you know, it makes you wonder. No one really tracks those things down. The doctor lives his license froom kltring folks, but you know this is just ten years ago, but you know, no one really tracks down where's the snuff films? Who are these victims?
Speaker 3: Right? You know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Imagine that playing that on a loop. I mean, that's got to do some damage.
Speaker 1: That's what Michael Aquino was doing to those kids at the presidio.
Speaker 3: It's dark, yeah, little dark for sure.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I kind of wanted to mention is the whole kill Roy incident, so prior to Kilroy incident in March of nineteen eighty nine, from New Year's Day of nineteen eighty nine to when you go missing March thirteenth or something something like that. Yeah, it was mid March. From that point in just Matamoros, there was already sixty missing cases, so it's like less than three months. What is that the person a day?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And there was no warning, no warning issued. I mean, it was like, hey, be careful when you go down there. It wasn't that I remember because I was here. But one of the things with Mark Kilrod, like you mentioned his his uncle was Dea and his and his dad I believe, held a patent to the precursor company to Honeywell, which so they were they were family. But the other thing is that they lived outside of Houston. And you know who also lived outside of Houston is set Afin Ernandez And when they captured him, you know, to do with this whole cult thing, he said that he had a hand in the kidnapping of Kilroy And so you're like, oh, wait, does that mean that you stalked him? I mean, did you pre plan this? Does this? I mean, is that a nod to that? So you have that and then when you say, you know, did Costanza, you know, really die, did he kill himself? Will you have the one of the guys that was with them that supposedly shot them because he didn't want to be taken alive. That when they pressed that guy about it, he tells him everything. He tells him what's been happening, the religion, the cult, all everything. But then at the end he tells law enforcement that the El Padrino won't be dead for long. I mean that could that could mean that he resurrects or that you know, in the afterlife or what have you. Or does that mean that he wakes up from his like pretend faking.
Speaker 4: Of the death.
Speaker 3: M That was the boyfriend that right, No, it was the one of the.
Speaker 2: Assassins when because he wanted to die with Martine. He didn't want to die with he like wanted to die with his lover, which was Martine.
Speaker 1: You're talking about in the closet. Yes, yeah, that's the literally literally, dude, they were found. Yeah, that's why. But this is this is part of the problem for me, is the bodies were.
Speaker 6: So unrecognizable because it wasn't like we're just gonna open They were hiding out in the closet right from all the gunfire from from the police raid or whatever it was, and so it wasn't like he asked two of his members cult members to off them and be like, hey, shoot us both in the head so we don't go down for this. And it's like they're they're taking they they're taking themselves out. You're not gonna get me, We'll take ourselves out kind of thing. Why were they so absolutely riddled with gunfire that they were to the point of being unrecognized they shot their faces off, So I.
Speaker 1: Mean, was that really necessary?
Speaker 6: And then, like I said, they were spotted later, So it goes to my point that they probably those bodies were probably other people that they just kind of threw in there and they said, oh, this is Adolpho and his boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But then when you bring up at like an excellent point that kind of jogged in memory, is that so they talk about that there was a firefight and it lasted for forty five minutes. Yet no one was injured, no one not I mean maybe like a grazing of a bullet, but there was no mortal infliction. The only mortality was Adolpho and Quindana. But when they found them that they were wearing shorts, like if they were going to the beach, if you're hiding, why are you going to.
Speaker 6: Go to the beach well and that just because you know, maybe they've got two rando's off the street. I brought them back and they were vacationing, and they brought them back to the apartment and shut their faces off and said, this is a Dolpho and my boyfriend. Like and the whole thing too, because he'd want to run away with his boyfriend, is that the boyfriend would have to also be assumed dead.
Speaker 1: So in case, you know, so imagine like I get true love and all that.
Speaker 6: But if it was even me and Colby and he was like, we're both gonna go down for this, Let's get in this closet and get our head shot off together, I'd be like, I'll take my chances. But if that's what you want to do, I mean, there's no way you can convince me to get my head shot off just because we're in a relationship. I mean, the levels of absurdity to this. And I compared it to Waco because they said that there was like a forty five minute gun battle between the COLT members and the police, yet no one was injured. And if you look at actual standoffs Ruby Ridge, Waco, these are actual standoffs. You got a definite body count there. I mean within the first like five minutes of Waco. Uh, David Koresh was shot in the freaking stomach and like everybody's heads was exploded and ATF officers were laying all over the place. So did this gun battle even go down? Because if you're shooting at each other for forty five minutes and not one person is injured, that is suspicious to me on its own. And the only two people were that were injured were the ones who's the cult members went in there and shot their faces off, Like we're supposed to buy this, this is the story.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Forty five minute gun battle and not.
Speaker 6: A single right, not a single fatality, not a single I think the only one that they said was like a police officer got like his arm grazed or something like that.
Speaker 2: So and JJ correct me if I'm wrong. So you're in a gun battle for forty five minutes, no one's going into the room, right because you're in a gun battle actively. Then you hear five shots going off, you assume it's still part of the gun battle. Why do you go into the room.
Speaker 5: It's a good question, Like, it's a good question if rather something popped off, you really want want to walk into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're saying, how did they even get in there?
Speaker 2: Well, because they said that as soon as I think they named him El Dubai or something like that was a guy who supposedly killed Costanza and Quintana, and that law enforcement then like broke into the room because you know, quickly they heard something go off, and so they stormed into the room to find them in the closet, slumped over dead.
Speaker 1: That's what their faces shot off.
Speaker 4: What happened off the question?
Speaker 5: These narratives, you know what I mean, Like, what's the objective evidence that there was this massive gun battle?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Like you know what I mean, Like the whole thing, you know, the whole thing could just be you know, some sort of you know, fabrication.
Speaker 1: So the story part of the story. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, glorious, a real gloriousffair, right, a glorious battle, right.
Speaker 1: You know how it started? JJ, You're never gonna believe this shit.
Speaker 6: A police officer was responding to a call about a missing child and he was investigating the apartment complex and just so happened to stumble upon these hideaway cult members who started firing at him, and he exchanged fire in a forty five minute and called for backup, and then this hall ensued.
Speaker 1: But it was just so happened.
Speaker 6: He was responding to a call about a missing child and and stumbled upon these cult members.
Speaker 3: It's a sharp officer, he's a promotion.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, So, I mean it's just the whole thing to me, it's it's kind of like just part of the story, you know.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds like you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's sometimes I even think about, like Laurel Canyon people. I said this on our Laurel Canyon episode, and I said, what if they're not the badass? You know, they make up these stories behind the character to make them more interesting and make people like them, Like even Jim Morrison, and they've made him so interesting over the years, But what if the real story is he grew up on a military base and he was this boiled brat, piece of shit kid and he was given, you know, his assignment, and he carried it out and he just got high and fucked bitches and sang songs that made no sense at all to a lot of people. And this is and he became this celebrity, and he would scream at people, you're all slaves and retards. But we all idolize him and we think he's great because he's this you know, celebrity of sorts, this musician. But how much of it is a fabrication? A lot of these Laurel Canyon guys are just spoiled military shitheads.
Speaker 5: I think that's the best way to look at Morrison. A lot of those characters, you know, you look at Morrison's words himself. He does an interview and I think sixty seven, so at the height of his fame, and he's asked whatever talk show was, where do you see yourself in ten years? And he said, hopefully, I, you know, disappear into court some sort of corporate America.
Speaker 3: What the hell is he?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's like, is he really? Did he ever really die?
Speaker 6: You know? They came up with a great story he was in France in a bathtub or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't there, right, I didn't. I'd like that, can you produce a corpse please? Because I need to see it exactly.
Speaker 2: It's definitely, like you wonder if all of this was contrived, you know, I do, Yeah, certainly, you know. And that's the other thing that so Nick, you were saying you had told me about how the actual movie professed this whole satanic thing, right, and it's like, did it push the Satanic panic? Because this what kind of introduces it to the sidegeist. And the reason I say this is because and this is probably not a popular thing to say, but these are my two cents, right. So in Program to Kill It talks about how most of this stuff being offered to Satan where they were Satanic rituals. Yet these religions have nothing to do with Jesus, the Fall of Man, Lucifer, falling Abrahammick. So Satan's not even a character in any of these rituals. So to kind of press or to kind of bring in the word Satan is a tad bit, like intellectually just disingenuous because it's not Satan, right, Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: They love to advertise it that way, though, don't they. Leasa, Yeah, I mean, I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's I think I think it it begs a closer look, just saying just a little bit.
Speaker 6: They well, that's the thing too, is I was actually gonna say that because I'm making Colby watch The Chilling Tales of Sabrina on Netflix because I think it's just riddled with occultism.
Speaker 1: But she goes, I don't want.
Speaker 6: To be a part of the Church of Night because I'm not evil, and I don't want to worship Satan, and they're, well, Satan isn't evil. He is the embodiment of free will. And that's how they sell it to her, is he's not good or evil. He's just the embodiment of free will. If you, if you, if you demonize something as being Satanic, and you feed that to the public, and you give them this evil Satan pitchfork horns, that's where they'll look instead of looking further like the process, like Alistair Crowley, like do as thou wilt, like this is free This is where it's all part of free will. Right, we can do these things because we are our own masters. That's the actual crux of it all is that it all comes from this Crowley idea of like be your own master and do as thou will and free willshit, it's they're looking for this pitchfork and horns person when they really should be looking over here at the real crucks of it.
Speaker 2: And by no means am I like, you know, like for the whole satan thing. I'm obviously not.
Speaker 1: Oh well, definitely me neither. But that's how they that's how they market it.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly it, Julia, like you hit the nail on the head. They had to market it to the American Christian people, and the war on drugs was the way for Satanists to make money because all these cartels are Satanists and therefore drugs are bad, and so it somewhat unified the people in the eighties on this whole war on drugs, when in reality, what they were doing is cleaning house in Mexico and selecting which cartels they wanted to work for so that it could streamline and pipeline more money into the coffers, as they did with Pablos, Covid and Colombia. So that's what I think happened.
Speaker 6: But well, it's the same thing people to do it if you look at it like this, Lisa, this is what I think, and I've said this before, and out of all the spectrums of things, I would consider myself to Christian but maybe not in the traditional sense of the word. But if you look at how they've used Christianity as an equal weapon for mass marketing, all they got to do is slap that brand on something for the American public, and they'll eat it up too, because it's like when everything got divided, God chose a team and it happened to be America, and he don't give a fuck about anybody else, apparently, right, And so if you're running for a presidency or anything like that, all you got to do is slap this label on and this means something because it's marketed to us as something. And I think it's so funny because I have a lot of members of my family who are Christian and they were all big trumpers and shit, and I'm like, can you tell me one thing he's done that's like christ Like to you, I know, he wears this badge and like he's supposed to be the mascot now for Christianity, But like it's just so easy to people are so severely diluted with certain things. They push this Satanic narrative the same way they push the Christian narrative. And it's like I said, God apparently chose a team, and it's America, and we're constantly in this battle between Satanism and Christianity, it feels like, and it's marketed to us in that way, so we never figure out what's really going on.
Speaker 3: That's true. Now, I thought Donald Trump resurrected JFK. Junior. He didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I would love it if he.
Speaker 6: I would love it if he resurrected JFK. Junior, since everybody's so convinced about that.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, I think that's some more.
Speaker 5: Vaguely, I think it's important the way you're all framed of and how it was market in America, because again, looking at the examples of these Satanists cults in America, at the four Pie with their mash together of Eastern mysticism, or these examples of Buddhist statues at rituals in Atlanta child killings and Sina Sam rituals, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, last time I checked Buddha.
Speaker 5: I'm not an expert on Satanism or Buddha, but you know, I don't think those two going, you know, together, very much.
Speaker 6: So they put Buddhist statues in conjunction with the Atlanta child murders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a there's a private investigation report from a you know, big corporate kind of private investigation firm out of Manhattan that wrote report in the early eighties there, mid eighties regarding comparisons between the Son of Sam Could activity and the Atlantic child killing could activity. You know, just both happen to be surrounded by the process. Sure coincidence, I'm sure, but you know, the in that report, it's noted that there was rituals. In the rituals in both locations, they were incorporating a Buddhist.
Speaker 6: Statue and that was marketed as part of the investigation to the public.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a it's a public report. It's a report I could I can certainly share with you.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just thinking that's got to be part of the agenda, then, is for people to think Buddhism is satanic.
Speaker 5: Don't think it's marketing. Yeah, I don't think it's as you were saying. I'll know it is marketing that regard, but it is I think the it's weird to call these things satanism when that's obviously incorporating elements that has nothing to do with Christianity.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 6: They love to do that though, but they put that stamp on there as fast as they can so people don't look at the CI fucking A. Do you know what I'm saying, It's it's it's not Satan.
Speaker 2: Morshber's and I and I think like it's it's almost like a resurrection. And I'm sure I don't know if you're familiar with it, JJ is the whole incident with Keika Marena and what happened to him in the seventies. And I felt like when we had the whole Kilroy thing that happened, it was like a rebirthing of that incident. And then you have Rafael Quindero that was extradited here like what last week, that was brought over into the US, and we have a re emergence.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't a storyline all over again. So it's it. I don't know, it's almost like they're just recycling the torture to kind of keep the people indoctrinated.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It is because oh, go ahead, JJ No.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, no, those are great points least because that ties directly in what we're talking about. That guy who just that cartel leader just got shipped to the US. He's the one who's allegedly responsible for killing that Dea agent. It was murdered amongst these all the other mess right, you know, and again when Kilroyd's you know, connected to a DA family, you know, makes you wonder what all is going on throughout this whole mess exactly.
Speaker 6: Pill slap a Satanist on it as fast as they can so they don't look at the CIA.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and for those that if you're not familiar with Keiki Kaman and I, he was a D agent that was working down in Mexico and he while he was there, it wasn't part of his task, but while he was there, he found concrete evidence, emails, photographs, all kinds of whatever for the CIA's involvement and drug trafficking to basically fund their operations the Gondras which was Inagua to the whole Iron Contra thing. Right, he found it, he reported it back, He's like, hey, I found something interesting. No sooner and later Raphael picks him up. And I believe from what the testimony says is that Kim Do basically said, your your people sold you out. They told us where to pick you up and they told us what to do with you, and so yeah, and so you have that whole kind of you know, reselling, repackaging, Like, no, that didn't happen. It's because you know, they're bad people down there.
Speaker 3: I just don't think this thing's ever stapped, right.
Speaker 5: So looking at the logistics of these situations, that ranch that was raided, where the Dea agent got himself in so much trouble and murdered there in the mix of all these other Matamors Madam Morris era cartel, you know, murder biz. Well, that that fella that ranch just happens to be in the middle of all the le Baron more Romney Mormon ranch's colonies.
Speaker 3: So he came back to back to them.
Speaker 5: The le barons were shipping babysitters to Albany and to a school of ver Monterey to babysit these Nexian kids. Right, they're the ones who got bombed by the cartels in about ten ten, twelve years ago now. But I'm saying these wars are continuing on amongst in the same exact area with the cartels, and you know, with you know, at least with you know, various cold activities down there that you know, could be called satanic.
Speaker 3: But to call these.
Speaker 5: Mexican drug cartels, I'm kind of stop using the term Mexican in front of that because you know, as you're saying, this guy's getting transported to the US for charges. They just busted a Sineloa cartel leader in Idaho last week, just got sentenced. So Nola has been all over Ohio in recent years. The Hernandez cartel was as far north as Michigan. So you know, to call these Mexican drug cartails, they may as well just be American drug cartels.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One see, I will say that most of the most of the children of the drug lords, they're educated in the US. Sure, they come over here and get educated and then are sent mack. So, I mean they have almost I guess, dual citizenship you could say, I mean, or like some sort of student visa or what have you. So, yeah, I mean they're coming back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then the Mexican folks, they're far stronger in Mexico they were in America. They incorporated numerous elements of uh you know, numerous president's sons of Mexico. In fact, President Sealinas who was president during this whole era of all this Mata Morris and other d agent's getting mrked. He was the president of Mexico at the time. His son was like, we're Near's number two guy, and you know number one due to Mexico for mex that's so greazy.
Speaker 1: It's all connected, dude, Did you guys have anything else? Yeah? Fuck Adolpho an asshole. I'm glad we.
Speaker 6: Did this part too, because it's like even more stuff came out and I wasn't even ex very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 4: Nothing makes sense with this. It's not black and white like it was presented in my opinion, right right, Well, thank you all. I really had a blast. That was great and the chat was awesome tonight too real quick again, Julia, let everybody know where they can find you, please.
Speaker 6: I feel like tonight was such a group effort. I shouldn't even take credit for any of this shit. I mean, JJ and Lisa were on fire.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I have the Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen. If you want extra stuff, you can find me on Patreon. This subscription is College Room two three seven. There's no tears or anything. You pay one price, you get it all. I feel like that's fair and I want to start a show with Colby and that I'll put on the Patreon two called The Killer Room. But I've been dragging my feet on it because I don't know. When you try to start a new show and get there are people involved in two schedules and everything else is hard. But maybe it'll it'll come into being eventually, and I'm kind of excited about that because we'll be covering a lot like stuff we did today, colts and murders and just weird stuff like that. But I'm I'm kind of just riding the whole occult rejects wave right now, and I'm enjoying that too. I've already learned a lot from the couple of shows i've been on.
Speaker 4: Good I'm glad. It's been a blessing, you believe.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and JJ Vans what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Let everybody know what they can find.
Speaker 3: JJ Van's test of Operation GCD not the Vice President. Nick.
Speaker 5: Always appreciate the invite. Lisa Julia a great conversation as well here this evening. I always enjoy the conversations, and I too, learned a lot here in regards to this and speaking to next point, there a moment ago this was you know, even in the Program to Kill version of these things, this is that was far more vanilla than what is really going on in this situation. Respect him ac Gowan, because a lot of this information that seemed to have come out since he you know, he made that work. But it's nice to see some of his work, you know, the evolution of some of the ideas he put forth.
Speaker 4: I love it, I love it, I play Did you play the show already? Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean halfway so Operation GCD Live Wednesday's seven pm TwixT for YouTube and Rumble Tomorrow night got Jonathan Mitchell talking Son of Sam stuff and actually next week talking process stuff, so kind of you know, long these same lines we're talking at night and uh, Fridays with the Occult Rejects, Nick with the Cult Rejects Fridays at nine pm.
Speaker 3: Definitely, and Ron on this Friday.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, we're talking I to whole four right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tough man to get ahold of that Ron for New England.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've actually had people comments on the YouTube's I think it was neither youtubes or even like DMS or something. I've had multiple people hit me up recently asking what are we actually going to talk to the OAT for?
Speaker 3: So that's nice. Ye, yes, you know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's a true crime that makes zero, zero sense.
Speaker 1: Oh can I be on it? No, just kidding.
Speaker 4: I mean if you're around with yeah, no, definitely you should look into that. You should look into that. Actually, yeah, it makes no sense. I I have looked at a few things that I think slightly a cult. I don't think it's too blatantly a cult, but it's nothing makes sense. It's very weird, that's for sure. Yeah. And uh, last but not least, Lisa, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I very much enjoyed this. Initially, the conception was Julia talked about this on her Cosmic Peak podcast Peach podcast, and I I mean it was like Nick, we gotta get her on. And then luckily it was on JJ's show. So I'm thankful to JJ for allowing us to speak of about it on his show, and then thrilled and so honored to have had this conversation with both JJ and Julia because definitely, OG's with this kind of information you can bring in all of the true crime theory, all of the books that are out there, plus all of the current you know, pop culture type theory, and we kind of mess it all together and kind of have a really great conversation. So I'm very very honored. Thank you for having me on. Thank you very much for indulging me, so to speak.
Speaker 1: I loved every minute of it.
Speaker 2: I did too, Thank you. I'm definitely I hope we do many more, for sure, and that we contribute to Like JJ said, we're contributing to the work and to the research and just building upon it and putting in you know, thoughts and hopefully something comes a bit later. Thank you so much again. And also a quote research Institute dot org.
Speaker 4: And that's it. Thank you very much. And again, thank you all. This was an amazing, amazing show. I was really looking forward to it, and this was ten times better than I ever could imagine. I always say a little at the time, but for real, for real, I had a blast. And yeah, with the three of use, it was great. And the chat again, thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. That's why I went live. I had a feeling it'd be a good one. Thank you all. I really look forward to like seeing you guys again in the next one, and until the next one, everybody be well. Lady