Speaker 1: We've been talking about ironing boards. Our guest our house guest asked if they could borrow our ironing board, uh the other day, and I was like, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't have We.
Speaker 1: Don't have an ironing board anymore, an iron We have an iron. What about a steamer? We had one. It doesn't work, but we still got it. But it just doesn't work. And then Curtis says, I thought that was a standard thing to have, was an ironing board, even if you don't use it often. I just thought, you know, most people have it. We just didn't use it. It was in the way, cover wouldn't stay on. It was just a wouldn't stay up half the time. So we just got rid of it. So uh, and you said, you're you're keeping a tally of who you know of how many how many people have an ironing board and how many people don't?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, right now My current tally is what like ten people have it, and then it's eight that don't.
Speaker 1: It's pretty close close. We got a text from Kim and Hope sound I have an ironing board and iron all my clothes and half for years. That's a lot. Jupiter Sam he does own an ironing board always has uh he he has to go to the office. He likes to iron his shirts, but he says that he's never had a problem with the cover coming off. He says, I think y'all need to splurge a little and buy a better ironing board. I don't want one. And he's tried the towel thing, you know, like we said, put a towel down iron on the counter. That didn't work for him. Okay, let's see Kristen West Palm Beach. I don't iron, never have. However, my hubby Bradley irons every day. Oh wow, you all are probably fun. Yeah one triple eight four one five one oh five five?
Speaker 3: Hi, mos, Sally show.
Speaker 2: Who's this? Hey, it's Sampy. I just did a whole basket of ironing last night, so it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry basket.
Speaker 2: But let me just say, I probably have a really crappy dryer. You know, it's not the best. So I had a better dryer, I probably wouldn't have to iron so much. But you know, I wear dress pants to work every day. We work in a weld office, so my pants don't come out great, so I have to iron on my dress pants, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okkay? All right, so you're doing that ironing okay, she said, a whole basket. That's great basket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old basket.
Speaker 1: I've been there before, but never again. Right, Thank you, Nancy.
Speaker 2: Any bye, Hi'm moas Ali show.
Speaker 3: Who's this? Hi? This is Day from Lake for y'all doing good? Well? Yeah, hey, okay, I'm the ironing board thing. Okay. So about seven or eight years ago, I went to you know, like Target or something, and I got a ironing board, you know, and I thought I was going to be you know, doing this all this this crap and iron and you know it's still in its package. It's sitting in my laundry room, you know, up against the wall. It's so you know, like anyway, I think you get the message that hey, that idea, uh you know, I had, you know, where did it go? And it was like what was I doing? Duh? You know it was kind of a Florida duh. Thanks for the call, Dave. All right, I have a good day, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you back bye bye. It's like I'm going to take up Irony hobby home still sitting there. Yeah, I can relate to that.