Speaker 1: Can you dig as God, you dis.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles?
Speaker 3: Why who are to what?
Speaker 4: Good evening everyone, and welcome to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call Science hasher. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas. Today. Were kicking off twenty twenty six by saying goodbye, goodbye to illusions, Goodbye to the idea that any of this is subtle. Goodbye to the comforting lie that what we're watching is accidental, chaotic, or somehow still up for debate, because the mask isn't slipping anymore. It's off. What we're witnessing right now is open empire, not whispered behind diplomatic language, not wandered through think tanks and NGOs, not even bothering to be hidden behind phrases like humanitarian intervention or defending democracy. Right this is power saying the quiet part out loud. When US officials stand at the United Nations and openly justify violence by saying that a country cannot be allowed to control its own energy resources, that's not a gaff, that's doctrine. When a foreign leader is paraded through a city like a trophy. When corporations are named as beneficiaries of regime change, when the language of colonial management returns, We're going to run the country until there's a transition. That's not a warning sign. That's the policy announcement, and it's not just happening over there, because empire always comes home, my friend. The same logic used to justify bombing another nation, Security order, stability control all gets repackaged domestically as enforcement, counter terrorism, and public safety. The same media that once pretended to question power now cheers it on, frames it sanitizes it, or reduces it to mere spectacle. So we got a lot coming up tonight, from the symbolic death of MTV, once a cultural nerve center now a corporate ghost, to AI being deployed not to secure disease but to confuse reality, to betting markets placing odds on government behavior in real time. We've got a lot to cover tonight on the boiler room. Governance itself is becoming a game show, a casino psyop with a price ticker. Isn't that fun? And maybe the most dangerous illusion of all is the belief that this is temporary that things will snap back, that adults will step in. Guess what they already did. This is them stepping in. So you know tonight, we're not here to clutch pearls or pretend this is unprecedented. We're here to map it, connect it, hopefully, and to say clearly what's happening while it's still happening. And that becomes more and more difficult as time goes on, because you can't even look at something and know if it really happened anymore. Right, talking to you AI tech bros. Because once you see Open Empire for what it is, you can't unsee it. This is the boiler room. Goodbye Illusions, welcome to Open Empire. Thanks for being here tonight. It's the first boiler room of twenty twenty six. It's January the ninth, and it's wonderful to see some of you in the chats. We got a discord chat going on. What's up, homies? In the discord chat we got of course, we're out there on the YouTube, so we got YouTube's comments and let's see. As Lord tell says, you're freaking me out, and I'm not trying to freak you out. I mean, I'm just trying to be real, just trying to keep it real here. So shouts out to everybody over there at Rumble and YouTube and X as well. Let's bring in some of our friends here. First, we're going to bring in one of our favorite Flintstones, Joe Rockhead. We got Joe Rockhead joining us. Joe Rockhead, what's up man? How you doing.
Speaker 5: One of many names? I'm doing fine.
Speaker 6: Joe Rockhead is just one of my favorite Flintstone characters. He's just got a cool name. Last I knew my name was Mark Anderson, So I won't use one of my many cousins names, you know, Rex Cars, you know whatever other ones I might have used in the past, all my different cousins. But yeah, I like the way the show was introduced there, Hashoot, you laid the cornerstone very well. Much to discuss about corporate power really being in the catbird seat now and governments being corporatized. It reminds me of the movie Network and what Ned Beatty told that lead news character. But we'll talk about that more later. Where art imitates life, life imitates.
Speaker 4: Are Yeah, isn't that the truth? Mark? All right, Well, it's great to have you here with us tonight for the first boiler room of twenty twenty six. Let me bring base lit Analyzer on next here base Lit Analyzer of the base lit Analyzer YouTube channel. What's up, dude, Happy New Year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome, Happy to you, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. Yeah, good to see you. Guys. Wow, a lot happened. A lot happened overnight. The other night. I was texting you going to Yo. Did you see any of this? I'm a nightcrawler, so I saw the whole thing start and finish in I guess a couple hours crazy. And I got to say, you know, it reminds me of what I was in I think it was in second grade when the Noriega stuff went down. A lot different from Panama and all the all the lore that came out of that one, but similar in a way, I suppose. And you know, of course, it also reminds me of the Bay of Pigs and uh, you know, sort of comparing and contrasting those events because Cuba is now apparently on the table. So I hope to talk about that tonight with you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely, Man, it's pretty nuts. Cuba's on the table. Greenland on maybe on the table. I don't know. Venezuela. We all kind of crazy stuff going on, So great to have you here. We got Sam Cheney from Weaponized News joining us as well. Sam. What's up man? Welcome back to the boiler room. How goes it?
Speaker 7: Happy Friday? Happy Imperial Empire Day?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? Remember remember was it Freedom Day or Liberty Day? I can't remember. Trump like declared some liberation liberation day that was it. Oh boy, this is this is just as fun as Liberation Day was, right.
Speaker 7: We learned today they're used the White House especially well. Trump, from his own words, is using the noble lie. The end's just the means justify the ends here or the ends justify the means. And so he's saying, if we don't go do all this US imperialism around the world, then Russian China will do it. And so the same old routine. Either we go do we either go to the stealing in the killing, or somebody's else is gonna do it. And so obviously we're first at the table to do the stealing and killing around the world.
Speaker 4: Temerica America, fuck America America. Fuck yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Story as old as time isn't it, except now we've got all these cool technocratic toys.
Speaker 7: That's straight up saying it. At least, at the very least, we could not like the imperialism of America. But at least they're saying it straight up. We're still in the oil, We're still in the land, and either take the silver or the lead. And that's straight up.
Speaker 1: What we got.
Speaker 7: You got a feel for you, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, exactly. All right, Well, we got a lot to go through. Let's bring the ruckus among us the board. We got ruckus here. There he is coming in from an active war zone.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, how's it going? Yeah? So, yeah, all this reminds me of a Call of Duty game. I think it was called Ghosts. Oh that's right. I guess people have caught onto that buy now, but wild I don't play video games, but I guess there was a Call of Duty game called Ghosts featuring character as much like the ones we're featuring on the futured images today. But it was from twenty thirteen, and it involved an operation going and taking the leader on, fighting him in the capitol Caracas in Venezuela, and you know, lo and behold, we saw what you know, looks quite shockingly similar to like Call of Duty video game style footage coming out of this entire Venezuela thing, including the blowing up the speedboats, which I'm hopefully maybe we'll get into this l But I did notice just the other day something weird happened at some point in the last forty eight hours because they walked back the entire narrative about the narco terrorism, which I guess nobody has noticed or pointed out yet. That technically means that all of those people that they killed the speedboat things, they did straight up murder all of them. Maybe we'll be discussing that at some point, maybe people start getting impeached. I somehowcerely doubt it. But it's just absolutely wild. And Sam makes an excellent point, hasher. You nailed it with the title of today's show, you know, goodbye to the illusion. Here we are. We don't give an f We're loud and we're proud, Sit down, shut up, or maybe maybe we'll shoot you in the face. You know, got that going on too. So it's not an interesting time to be alive. It's a frightening time to be alive, but thanks for having me. We can talk about it at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. You know, this whole thing with Call of Duty reminds me of when Spoor and I used to play Call of Duty Black Ops two back in the day and there was a whole episode or level or map whatever in Yemen, and the storyline around it was again hauntingly a little bit familiar to things that were you know, that came to pass shortly thereafter. Pretty interesting. I also saw this week that the I don't have his name to hand or the article. I'll see if I can find it once we get going and rolling here and I can multitask a little bit better. But uh, the inventor of Call of Duty or the you know, main developer was recently murdered. Yeah he's just or died in a car crash or something like that. I can't remember. Yeah, he died in a car crash.
Speaker 1: I think it's been up to a lot of people this week.
Speaker 4: I think, uh huh, yeah they've been you know.
Speaker 1: Yahoo's main witness, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, we needed to discuss that later on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, two Republican congressmen as well, right, right, one dead, one in critical condition, eighty years old after a car accident.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, yeah, it's all coin. It's got people scratching their heads and thinking back to the Fast and Furious Guy and a few other people's Michael Michael Hastings of course, yep. Yeah. So but before we get into all that fun stuff, I feel like we should just give a brief, like, I don't know, like a moment of silence or just an acknowledgement to rest in peace. MTV Music, Television, it's it's over, it's gone. And speaking of AI Slop, I'm gonna leave the is there music on this to see if there's music on it? Maybe we can leave the sound on. But yeah, rest in peace, MTV really is the end of an era. You've been dead to me for a long time, but you know, I always knew you were there in the background, right, it was just something.
Speaker 1: The Internet killed the television star.
Speaker 4: That's right. That's right. Radio killed the video killed the radio star, and Internet killed the video star, I guess. But I found this piece of AI Slop to be appropriate for the occasion. Yeah, we'll go ahead and drop that volume on that. That's probably copyright material, but somebody really did it up here with the AI slop for the shuttering of MTV. Think about all these classic images and characters and stuff we used to work.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear about this. Is it really it's totally gone.
Speaker 4: It's a yeah what okay, Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 3: It's just a couple of days ago. I think. Then they they aired the last video was the very first video they had aired, which was the one you already mentioned video Killed the Radio Star.
Speaker 1: Damn yep rip. MTV was the ship back.
Speaker 4: In the day, oh Man Sport and I talk about that sometimes, like back when it first came out and not everybody had, you know, cable TV. It was like a big deal. If you didn't have MTV or you didn't have cable and your friends did, it was like that was the house. You wanted to have sleepovers that so you can see, you know, MTV and stuff.
Speaker 1: I lived by it, man, I mean shit, it's like November Rain music video premiere you know on Wednesday, and that's all I can do.
Speaker 4: So much of my music collection and stuff is you know, as much as I say MTV was dead to me a long time ago, it was, But man, I got so much enjoyment out of my years as a youth is an MTV like watching you know, Beavis and butt Head, liquid television, like all the weird Like they were sort of the nexus of like what later because at Banger's fucking ball man. Uh that's right, Yeah, that was great. You know, it was a staple. It was a staple until I was old enough to get in a car and drive to a concert on a Saturday night instead of you know being at home. Yeah, there we go, Bebis and butthead.
Speaker 1: One thing we'd kind of forget with this is they they did also give us something else, which is did all of this the reality television slop? Yep, it's been on for a few decades. It's from MTV. Remember the Real World? Mary ELL's Bun Him and all them sort of pioneered that. Oh yeah, when it became now that's everything.
Speaker 4: It's taken over. It's totally taken over. I mean, and the short attention span sort of stuff like that really kind of started it MTV, I think in a lot of ways. You know, they had those little fifteen minute shows, ten minute hits and all that stuff, and they had news in there and all that kind of stuff. So you know, yeah, I got a lot of value out of that. I'd say, as a.
Speaker 3: Rock, the whole rock of shit.
Speaker 4: Oh man, they used it to They used it to propagandaize to us too as well. It was quite a mixed bag.
Speaker 3: And what happened to Kennedy. Look what they did to Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Kennedy, Kennedy's great Kennedy Mark Kennedy's The Democrats are in Charge's cool?
Speaker 7: In this thread of killing broadcasts from our childhood, they killed Burd and Ernie this week as well. Really, Corporation for Public Broadcasting is voted to shut down this week. So we lost MTV and PBS and MPR. And so let me just say, you're all bad for being white, all right. So in the in the missing space of m PR, I'm filling the void, I'm shaming all of you for being bad for your melatonin levels.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: That's probably I don't know this guy, Pharaoh. He doesn't look that white to me.
Speaker 4: Probably good for the algorithm. Anyways, Sam, it's good that you said it. Welcome mystical Pharaoh. How you doing man? Happy New Year, Happy New Years?
Speaker 8: Guys, How are you very good?
Speaker 4: Very good? MTV is no more mystical pharaoh. Can you believe it? Did you get MTV in Egypt when you were a young pharaoh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I have a story about that. So I used to get it because it's it's it was only through satellite, and I didn't have a satellite. I had just had an antenna and I was able to just get a very encrypted version of it that sometimes opens up. And it was almost like a pornography for me to watch some of those videos back in the nineties early nineties on MTV, because it's some things that haven't seen in the past, right, So it was that's my memory.
Speaker 4: So you wanted so the song is, you know dire straits right, money for nothing, I want my MTV. You wanted your MTV so bad that you would watch it like we used to try to watch skin Max when we were kids, through all the like Warbley bars and stuff.
Speaker 8: That's right, That's exactly what it is. Just see some like you know old Madonna songs.
Speaker 3: You know, my god, I think I saw guitar you know that?
Speaker 1: That really that really is like the perfect example of the CIA culture creation thing though that it was the perfect American export that it was. It was it exported everything about American culture in the most precise way everywhere. And I mean, like remember the Berlin wall fowl. Yeah, you know, and it was Hasselhoff who sang, but then later on it was Scorpions, you know, with the song.
Speaker 4: And we're not talking about that this week, man, we were talking about that exact thing, you know, the whole like whatever, that Scorpions quirky Park song. Is how popular that was?
Speaker 1: And yeah, or Metallica and concert in Moscow with like two million people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first Moscow shows, like after Russia dissolved. Pantera played one of them. It's one of the most epic live shows I've ever seen. It's probably one of the best ones out there. But yeah, they were, they were right there at the middle of it, you know, they were they and they did, to Kurt Loader's credit, they did some actual news like news news, remember the little news breaks. They weren't always about musicians and stuff. Sometimes they're about world events and shit.
Speaker 3: What happened to him? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's like one hundred and four years old. He's very he's really old, Yeah, super old. What happened to Tabitha Soren? You remember her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, I just remember.
Speaker 1: I remember when the Jewel, the Singer Jewel came out with that book of poetry and Kurt Loder had this interview with her and I remember him tearing her apart. It was very harsh. It is called a night without armor and she was like yeah. He was like, what does it mean? She said, it's like a night but without armor. But it's you know, it's not daytime. And he was like, then why didn't you call it night? Like n I g HD, what's the what is this? Yo?
Speaker 3: Try? You know what, my friend, you should write a book of poetry.
Speaker 1: That's right, hey, oh wait a minute, yes, and it's for sale right here, and it's called Runes. It's for sale on Amazon for twelve dollars. Second edition available now. Poems on the terrorism and paramilitary activity in Northern Ireland during the troubles, The Third Reich and Imperial Rome Maglomnia in verse.
Speaker 3: Yeah all kidding is a nice plug?
Speaker 4: Nice nice nice? Okay, So let's see any anyone else comment on MTV before I move on here. When we get off too slowly tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, screw MTV. No, I'm just kidding. We will miss you. We will miss the MTV. There's a lot of things that are just going away. I mean, it's like, but I mean, I don't know bro to be honest, I still it's gonna take me a minute to think about this, like not that I have any kids or that I'm going to have any grandkids. So I usually make jokes when I post about this type of stuff on social media that I'll know I'll tell my virtual grandkids. So I'll probably have some virtual grand kids one day, but I'll tell my virtual grandkids about MTV and they'll tell me, oh, shut up, you silly, old grandpa. He's back to he's talking about that old the television and the signals and the music coming out of the screen and the loud noises. Yeah this, yeah, sit down, old man, you crazy. You know what I mean. The way we treat people about like all the old stories they used to tell us. I mean, it's like the things that we're going to be telling those generations. It's like, it's shocking to me to consider that those people are going to find that like roll their eyes at you know what I mean, like phones, because it's all going to be like brain chips or whatever, like, but cell phones, social media. What's that whatever they have at the times, like they're in their compods or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, absolutely, oh calling Larry gets it. I want to be your sledge hammer Eon Flux. I loved how Man. That was groundbreaking when that came out.
Speaker 1: That was like you Gabriel Sledgehammer number two video of all time on.
Speaker 4: That's right? Uh and uh Eon Flo, we.
Speaker 3: Took over the industry. Who do where do you go now to watch your music videos? Anyone?
Speaker 4: YouTube?
Speaker 1: Bevo? Look at that?
Speaker 3: Google did it again?
Speaker 4: Where we are right now?
Speaker 3: I suppose damn technocrats, bro, they just own everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a big giant rug pull. Eon Flux was like, to my knowledge, pretty much before even uh anime became and and maga became or manga became so popular in the United States. It was really kind of, uh, one of the first things a lot of us saw unless you you know, we're watching some of the classics, which we were.
Speaker 1: Remote control one hundred and twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Dude, remote control, right, the first like cool game show like game shows before remote control, Uh, like Vana White was about as racy as your game show's got. And then remote control came along, and then I had what colin Uh's what's his colin? Uh? I forget his name? And the Brooklyn guy and that that that chick. They had a hot chick on there too, and it was all spicy and stuff. And as far as reality TV shows, calling Larry again, I met Puck. I lived with one of Pucks. Oh yeah, really, I lived with one of Puck's pit bulls puppies. My roommate knew someone that Puck knew and went to Tahoe and hung out with them and came back with one of Puck's pit bulls puppies. So I was living with one of.
Speaker 1: The punk was this ship man I love? Yeah? Yeah, I remember Pedro's and more. You'll take the peanut butter and then you stick a finger in and then you'll take that out. Remember Clinton made it like World AIDS Day because of that, because of Pedro on real you remember that the first recognition of AIDS because he was a hero.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend, Puck's girlfriend, you know, is now the Fox and Friends lady.
Speaker 4: Is she really?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the host.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which why because that's the path to working in the White House apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cuban one.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, there might be an opportunity for her advantage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, it could be might give her a job. Promoted lots of great metal bands, that is true. I was usually ahead of them, but they might have introduced me to a couple I loved when they had Morbid Angel on that was that was a big one for us Death Heads back then, all right, enough of that, let's move on. Uh So they told us I referenced this in the opening blast there. But guys, they told us that AI would be used to cure cancer, says Chris back. But instead this is what we get. All right. I'm gonna leave the audio off on that too, don't want to get a copyright strike. But if you're just listening to us, we got some ailov here. It's Maduro dressed in the goggles and ear plugs of capture in a prison cell with ditty. So there you go. Still waiting on our disease cures, but we got that going for us, Like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, man, listen, wasn't there Somebody shared a post about how there was a news report that showed like how X's groc was making nude pictures of people like and that was like his primary use for like a straight hour was making like tens of thousands of like sexy photos or my tripping. Oh no, I'm not tripping. I do have a link. Okay, yeah, go ahead, I it was you fair, We shared that.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, man, like you talk about Grock, Yeah yeah, yeah, grog quite now. Basically I called it porn grog right now because you have all those checks. Basically only fans posting pictures and Grog put me in a pikini, like, put me in it like a doggie style. It's insane, dude, what insane? My whole freaking feet is this crap?
Speaker 3: Think? Thank god the AI didn't do that with what you and I were working on the other day. There hesher with your dad.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, really, no kidding. There it is out of writers Elon Musk's Grock. AI floods X with sexualized photos of women and miners. Okay, I saw I saw someone complaining about the miner's part, but I didn't I didn't read it. Uh okay, Well, just like you said, there it is. They got the receipt there for everybody.
Speaker 8: We'll put that on and honestly it's doing a pretty good damn job like it's actually really pretty accurate. Wow, I like want to do a validation study. I just want to bring some of you know people, ask Grog to put them in bikini and get the actual bikini pictures and do just comparison. I have a scientific study. So if anybody want to volunteer for that, just let me stop.
Speaker 4: We do science over here, miss head.
Speaker 3: I swear the same idea.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, you know, never let it be said. We don't do hardcore science here. So you know we're our doors open. Let's talk Venezuela for a minute here, I mean all ai slop aside. The arrest and abduction of President Nicholas Maduro and his wife uh then to be paraded through New York with open doors in a van. This this was quite a sight to behold. Mark, did you did you see the footage of them parading Maduro through the streets? I got you're on mute, Mark.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, only a little bit. I'll confess that I haven't watched this thing real closely, only enough to kind of use what I might loosely call a more detective analytical look at this whole thing. I think it's possible that Maduro was one of us, one of the Western intelligence's tools, because they've been wanting to renationalize the oil there, didn't you who made the comment that? Where did I see it? I don't think it was in your beginning statement, right, But you know, one of the ways that you can turn this whole thing around in our world is to assume that natural resources belong to all the people, whatever those natural resources might be, and that can become the basis of the monetary system.
Speaker 1: So the.
Speaker 6: Corporate elites, in lack of a better description, deathly fear that whole scenai the idea that we're all capitalists and shareholders. So any leader left or right that tries to say some major source of wealth, in this case oil is the basis for all the people to have a better life, in other words, and that might require nationalizing that form of wealth. That has to be overturned. So just in my mind's eye, I see a scenario. Let's say you're going to write a movie script. Maduro would be one of our guys sent in there to purposely sink the economy, and then the West could say, well, see we have another you know, we have another communist socialist here who doesn't know what he's doing. He's a buffoon. But there's this enormous amount of wealth there. How do you sink an economy even if you're incompetent, with such a strong undergirding of natural wealth, right, I mean, that kind of wealth is going to booy your nation, even if you're a bumbling stooge more or less.
Speaker 5: So you could see it.
Speaker 6: You can envision a scenario Wheremdua's one of our guys. This thing is sort of theater, and now they can justify sending someone else in there. See, we got rid of that bad boy Madua, that socialist leftist. Now we're going to send in someone from the corporate right, so to speak. And now they'll renationalize the oil. That was the goal all along, and Madua was just a stepping stone.
Speaker 5: This is just a.
Speaker 6: Scenario that if I were to write a movie script and make it maybe coloring outside the lines a bit, that's what I would write.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you. Definitely something to keep in mind. A lot of people kind of wondering if that's how Joe Lanni ended up in Asad's seat. If you will, but check this footage out, mark, let me just play it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This is very little see what I've seen, just very little of this. Okay, well it's a short clip, but here you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nice car.
Speaker 2: M u.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's hard.
Speaker 4: I never seen anything like that in my life in this country, man. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 5: A little hard on the eyes, the movement, the flickering that the deep red light, a little hard to make out, all the minutia and fine detail of exactly.
Speaker 8: Who was that?
Speaker 1: Just a security escort? I mean that one Maduro in there? Was it?
Speaker 4: No, he was in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well they.
Speaker 3: Have the doors open and then let people like take pictures with their phones.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: There's no reason for the doors to be open and driving around with a foreign leader who's been abducted in the streets of New York like that, other than yeah, that's wild, you know, making a statement.
Speaker 3: Other than this is what like Rome might have looked like if it was anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caesar Carding versuing ghetoricks in after the defeat of the Gauls.
Speaker 7: He's the leader of the Cartel of the Sun's damn it hasher.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Okay, so that was all pretty crazy, and it was so weird to me that this all went down like overnight. It was like I went to bed and there was no war and Madua was the president of Venezuela, and I woke up and there had been a war and he had been abducted and there was no more Maduro as president, and he was coming to New York to be paraded around. And then we started seeing some pretty crazy stuff like this was a great foot in mouth moment one of the Fox, one of the old dudes at Fox. I forget this guy's name, but I made a little bit of a gaff there. Well, he was talking about the operation.
Speaker 9: Look at the implications here are really great for the Israel, the even Isuela on people twenty seven years for who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy's very pro Yeah, he's always proser that's how that Colonel Jack whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It makes you wonder where that footage was from, right.
Speaker 4: It was from?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you mean maybe a clip of Gaza getting bombed got mixed in there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well there's been a lot of that too. There's been a lot of people showing footage from other places, other events, stuff like that. As far as.
Speaker 5: Very discingenuous, very undependable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would never.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Yeah. So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I found that I knew it. See, I knew they had done something wrong. I found the real picture of the cartel of the Son's leader. There he is. So they got the wrong guy. The person they were carting around looks nothing like this person right here. That's why they had to walk back to the cartel of the Sons, because they realized, oh shoot that somebody else.
Speaker 4: C I a, it looked like the sunny guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, aid that I prompted it and created that out of thin air, killed the Amazon forest or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: It's also a little strange the Maduro would be taken to that city, to that court. I mean, whatever happened to an international court or a military tribunal or get MA or something. You know.
Speaker 5: It's almost like they arrested him for jaywalking or you.
Speaker 1: Know, well that's where the indictment was was in the Eastern District of New York apparently, is what they said. But I mean, they took Noriega to Miami. They always take them, you know, they took Shavez to they took not Shavez, they took al Choppo. Al Choppo was in that New York district. I think everybody's going to the New York district now.
Speaker 5: Is a privateer though you know he's that's.
Speaker 1: A little different, right, But he was indicted. He was sent to that same jail in New York. So they're trying to funnel them all into into that particular is the same one that Epstein was at. Right, Sam Bankman freed, did he they're all there together.
Speaker 6: That suggests maybe some sort of setup that might be a little beyond what we think we're seeing.
Speaker 5: I don't know that it all.
Speaker 6: It sounds fishy to me, like like these are just props they take through there. Okay, you did your job, you played the dictator. Now we'll take you through this little court system and we'll we'll tell everybody you're in this penitentiary, and you know they'll be in the Caymans drinking a drink out of a half half a coconut.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is wild that they did they like bagged him like that, and that they didn't kill him. You know that they went and took this guy out of this place and brought him back here.
Speaker 4: And his wife and his wife That says something too like you know, if like, you know, just remove all the what ifs, the fact that our country went there, took an elected leader and his wife and whisked them out of the country and drop some munitions on the way. Uh what ahead of time?
Speaker 5: Here's a question.
Speaker 6: How much advance notice did Trump give Maduro that this might happen? How long did Trump telegraph this.
Speaker 4: It's been being telegraphed for rehearsing. It's been being telegraphed for over a month before the event. That's the thing. Not a single you know, air to ground to air missile was fired over Caracas. Nothing was shot at any of these airplanes. It's it's very similar to Syria in the sense that it's like the guy's just gone. Someone came and got him, and he's gone, and he's in another country now, and there's gonna be a new leader any any day now. And how that's gonna go is another story. Like I'm still trying to unfold and unfuck that mess. I see the comments that their vice president is making, and they're they're very straightforward. They don't seem like the type of comments that the Trump administration would want to be in charge of that country the person making those comments, So how does that work? And then Rubio made these comments too, basically saying that you know, this doesn't change anything, but then Trump's backing down out of further military action here and focusing on buying Greenland from the citizens with a bribe or something like that. I don't know. It's all very it's a lot to track, but here's what Rubio said.
Speaker 10: Right now, we are focused in let's be realistic here. Well, we are focused on right now is all of the problems we had with when Maduro was there. We still have those problems in terms of them needing to be addressed. We are going to give people an opportunity to address those challenges and those problems. Until they address it, they will continue to face this oil quarantine, they will continue to face pressure from the United States. We will continue to target drug boats if they try to run towards the United States. We will continue to seize the boats that are sanctioned with court orders. We will continue to do that and potentially other things until the things we need to see addressed are addressed. Right now, we are focused in, let's be realistic here, what we are focused.
Speaker 4: You did he I'm going to paraphrase the way I heard that, and someone tell me if I'm wrong or if you maybe got a different thing here. What I took away from that is, yeah, we came in, we took your president and his wife. They're with us now. Nothing has changed, and we're going to be chipping away at you, chipping chipping, chipping away with anything we want until the policy changes that we want are made. I mean right, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they said today Little Marco with the oil companies meeting at the White House, said today that you Venezuela will buy all your products from America, i e.
Speaker 6: The company store, which suggests they're going to re nation or de nationalize the oil.
Speaker 7: Well, they've already said the US you know, name your excellon, Mobil, Chevron, Go down the list of big US oil companies. They all had a big meeting with Trump today bragging about we stole your oil and we're doing this damn thing. If you don't like it, you're next.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, from oil.
Speaker 1: Do you think this is partly a setup for the Cuban question, because I mean, obviously in Venezuela. They say they really really want Cuba back, especially Marca, the Viceroy of Cuba and Venezuela. Really, what you know, we control the western hemisphere. It's ours now. It's just like you, like you guys said, it's blatant. You know. The retaking of the oil companies are giving them back to the oil companies is very Smedley Butler type material, right, That's his whole thing was about. That was as an enforcement arm of the corporations, and that's what they do.
Speaker 7: International capitalism is exactly what they're doing right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they I think we really, I mean, do you think that this I think it's going to happen with Cuba, that it's going to end up, you know like it was pre pre Castro, so early fifties with with what's his name Batista. They really want this back. They and now I guess they have an excuse because of who knows about the lies or the truth of any of it. With people only make seven cents a day there now no one can eat, no one is electricity, They can say anything right right, So now we're doing it for them. It's always the regime change that they will thank US for if.
Speaker 7: We don't do it, somebody else.
Speaker 4: Will uh huh yeah, open empire, Open empire. And then at the US Security counts, our un Security Council, this representative from the United States justified the attack on Venezuela in abduction of President Maduro by saying this, this is another home run right here.
Speaker 2: You cannot continue to have the largest energy reserves in the world under the control of adversaries of the United States.
Speaker 4: You can so the energy reserves of that sovereign country. We cannot allow this sovereign country to have access to its own energy reserves on its sovereign land because we've designated them narco terrorists. Oh wait, rewind a little bit, not quite that bad, but something else. Maybe we're not really sure.
Speaker 1: Well, the logic of the global Hegemond, right is that, well, it's it might be in Venezuela, but our corporations pulled it out of the ground, and our corporations owned it, and we made the deals and they just took it. Besides, these guys are communists. So it's really looking like the formation of the Three Regions in nineteen eighty four, you know, because this one's our region. You remember that episode of What's the Patriot Games Guy, the c I get the Tom Clancy show, Jack Jack Ryan, Yeah, Jack, remember the Jack Ryan episode where he has that whole thing about he's teaching his class and he says, what's the most dangerous thing in the world anybody thought about? Venezuela. This sort of thing is like seeded throughout But I mean Greenland, Greenland's on the table now it's cobalt, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cobalt and a couple other things too. And it's same with Ukraine.
Speaker 3: You know, sounds like the North American Union to me, the little.
Speaker 4: I know, Pharaoh, What do you think, man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I can I can start maybe from the the beginning. I do truly believe the way twin down that they had both people over there, that they just let Maduro go.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: There is no way this was done since there was no resistance, right, so they had that deal already made with whoever forces around him that they're just going to come and get him. And you know, believe and I think that's what's happened.
Speaker 7: And so one of the governments, as we kill in that raid, kidnapping the Maduro one hundred over one hundred were killed. Cuban government says thirty plus part of Maduro's security detail Cubans were killed, so over one hundred. They're whatever you want to call them, Latinos. Very racist of America because we love our Latinos. Killed over one hundred Latinos there in the Venezuela Maduro kidnapping.
Speaker 8: But I'm talking about like military like, right, there's no military power.
Speaker 7: Well, there was no organized resistance.
Speaker 8: No, that's exactly That's what I'm talking about. So they both that the high people, high up in the government to let him go, right, So then he's detailed. The only detail is the only people around him that they had to get rid of, right, Yeah, and that's why we didn't see any military action.
Speaker 7: It looks like it. And who turned off the power that night as well? Yeah, exactly looks like an inside job. Right.
Speaker 4: It was just like Syria. Just like Syria. Man, it's crazy. It's just like overnight regime change.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And it really makes you wonder. You know.
Speaker 1: Those Green Berets, remember that they convicted from the coupe.
Speaker 8: So I think they put fifty million the DJ put fifty million dollars on his head, right, So imagine how much they bought people there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think, yes, somebody close to him took the money, you know, and the US probably paid out. And this person is living in luxury somewhere and no one will ever know. It could be you're you're if somebody just recently moved into your neighborhood and they're like Cuban, I'm guessing, and they have a my serious past and a lot of money. Yeah, just putting it out there.
Speaker 1: There's your guyst Then forget this. This was, by the way, the exact plot of the American Dad episode with Isla Island. It's the it is the exact plot.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, I'm sure trum American Dad. And then the Higgs.
Speaker 3: It's Trump watches himself anyways. Sorry.
Speaker 8: So so then for the oil, I don't I don't think necessarily the main goal is us getting hold of that oil. I think the biggest piece is we want to strangle China, and I think that's what this is all about. That's why we keep seizing tankers, right. And Trump is going in April to meet to China, right, and I think he's trying to put as much pressure on China before he goes there, and part of that is him controlling oil, which big piece of China's oil comes from the way I believe about thirty percent of the oil comes from so I think I do believe that's number one reason.
Speaker 1: Actually, how did how did they have anything? How did anybody get new oil from Venezuela. I thought the US had a complete embargo on them, and it wasn't just selling to US, it was anyone. That's why the drug trade became boom. So were they still selling I guess black market?
Speaker 8: I don't know, so good question. I don't know how they do it. For example, like they just seized the specific like what's called the Russian or tanker, right, the fifth one they seized, but it had Vinzueelin oil on it, so it can be something like that, right, they just branded something similar to how Iton is selling oil? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: From what I heard is that there's a lot of use these goats and they use that ghost word. I think these fleets running around or tankers with oil that is being sold on the black market. I'm not sure to who is being sold to. But what they'll do is they'll slap on false flags or markings on the ships to make it look like the oil belongs to one nation or the other. And I think that that's allegedly what happened with this alleged Russian oil, that they were trying to make it look like this was going to Russia so that the US wouldn't f with it or something. I don't know, So I guess this is like a little game that they play all the time out there. But who the hell knows.
Speaker 7: Well, nobody in bricks is honoring US sanctions, and so they're looking for a work around of US sanctions.
Speaker 3: And then you know, mystical pharaoh or based or which one did you? I'm sorry, my brain. You guys are talking about you think this was because of uh, the China? It was you Pharaoh?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this has has to do with Iran because there's a lot of a lot of interesting saber rattle and doing there. And if we if we like, if ship pops off in the Middle East, you mean like a nice fat source of oil.
Speaker 8: Right, absolutely, for just to minimize the street of hormones. So it's two things.
Speaker 3: And Greenland, which fits into this theory.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, So it's it's really Petro dollar. It is China and and and when they go after Iran, which again it's another way they can strangle China.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: So I don't think it's Israel. So I just want to because I think I spoke about this one time before.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 8: I think Israel doing the bidding Israel it is a bully that we control, right, or that actually a banker's control or whoever is in control controls to push their agenda, right, which is the same people that controls our country. Right. But I don't think Israel is going to yes until it attack Venezuela and attack you on. I truly believe that Israel is just doing the same bidding of the same whoever is trying to ushure this new empire, right, which is it's like I would say, finally stage empire of the US that is really pretty dystopian and fascist because it's right, it's we have this imperial right empire we're about to build overseas and then inside right, Trump is putting all the instrumentation and all the instruments to basically usher the fascist regime.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: But now you cannot control, you cannot talk, you have to be silent, right, and all what we see from and I know, we're going to get into ice, right and the maskers, Right, that's going in the suite and kidnapping all the chat. Even though like I am pro immigration enforcement and I want to port all those twenty millions out. But if I have people that are masked, I'm going in the damn street and are taking over the fuck they want. This is basically to instill fear in you and tell you, you know what, nobody's safe here.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me let me go to Mark for a second. Marcus, So you're trying to jump in there a minute ago, Go ahead, Well, what he was.
Speaker 5: Saying about China.
Speaker 6: A friend of mine, Alan, who's been a reader of American Free Press, for which I've written for a number of years.
Speaker 5: He's kind of got a little following. He writes a blog. Now this this is a little different.
Speaker 6: Okay, this doesn't mean I Doris's views, it doesn't mean I don't. It's just reportage, you might say, without getting into too much detail. Trump's action over the weekend is going to push the Chinese out of Venezuela, where they're beginning heavy oil for diesel and jet fuel. It's also going to put the cabash on the child and women's sex trafficking coming out of there. So a lot of warfare, a lot of nonstate actor warfare came out of Venezuela, and President President Trump is simply saying enough is enough. He's got a little more of a pro Trump or at least neutral view on this whole thing. I'm just putting this out there for a perspective. It'll be interesting if Maduro cooperates with the DOJ. He obviously has to know where some of the bodies are buried in actuality and figuratively in terms of finance and foreign intelligence intrigue. He's basically saying that Venezuela is kind of open season for nonstate actors who are involved with intelligen agencies, some of which are anti US activities allegedly, and that Trump is doing what he felt he had to do to kind of put the kabash on that. Again, you can take that for what it is. That's just another point of view to consider.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting, but it kind of relies on the I see a lot of people coming from this perspective where it's like, well, well he is a drug lord, dictator, criminal, But I'm having to and I'm not saying it's not a corrupt country. I think, you know, find me a country that isn't corrupt, first of all, and then find me one that's more corrupt than my own second of all, just for a thought exercise. But a lot of people in the magosphere seem to be relying on that as some sort of fact, and I'm not finding a whole lot of fact to back that up. That this guy's a criminal drug lord, death spot and with Trenda or Ragua and Trendad Solis or whatever.
Speaker 1: And if it were a fact, then they're kind of you know, their hand might have been forced when the oil embargo first kicked into effect. I mean, if you take away their industry and they've got fields of cocaine trees as far as the I can see, then it makes sense that they're going to start using that. It's their sort of stock in trade. And I put a but I don't know if there's any evidence for any of that stuff, like you were saying, I mean, like like, uh, what's his name, Panamanian dude? Uh? No, Diego was that guy. I mean, he was a CIA guy. He was the you know, he was running drugs, he was Bush's guy, and then we went in and took him and tried him back in Florida for that exact reason. But this seems to just be like a replay and people just kind of swallow it, I guess. But it seems to me that this whole thing, you know, it's like the Neo the New Neo con part two or whatever has kicked into effect, and this is the new plan. I mean, I'm too slow for all this stuff, but that Rubio is the new guy. He's the soldier, he's the viceroy of all this stuff. Plus he's you know, Cuban. We want our hemisphere, we want our our control over this hemisphere, we want our oil, and we want to be able to dominate everything that happens here, just outright, because we did it since the fifties with Guatemala and all these places. And now the world has changed. But I guess now Trump is just like, fuck it, We're going to go in and do it outright. Is that? Am I right? Is that what's sort of happening here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think so. That's why I called the episode Goodbye Illusions, Welcome to Open Empire, because that's how it feels. Well, I got you on screen. You dropped us a link there if you want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just says it's just from the Atlantic Council. It's nothing really new, but it just talks about they're based on how prominently Venezuela's vast oil reserves featured in his speeches about the military strike that got Maduro. Oil does appear to have played an important role in shaping the administration's will to advance this audacious mission. I think it was outright a lot of this thing was visual, you know, it was optics, and Trump's sort of flexing this thing of like we can go get him anywhere anytime. Venezuela and oil supply is unlikely to move global energy markets meaningfully in the near term. For now, the country remains under an oil embargo opposed by the Trump administration. He did that in like twenty sixteen. They ramped it up in twenty nineteen. There were some they gave, you know, they sort of eased it up with Biden, I think in twenty twenty three, and then they went hard again in the total embargo recently. Even under optimistic assumptions, it will take years to rehabilitate the country's energy sector. And achieve a sizable increase in oil export. It's going to take a while for the corporations to ramp it up again. I guess Saturday's operation didn't hinge on nuanced assessments of crude grades or the US refining sector's appetite for heavy supply energy. Was the enabler of a much boulder manifestation of Trump's foreign policy has laid out and the Administration's recently released There you Go National Security Strategy. This is what he calls the Donroe doctrine, which is the Monroe doctrine. Who's James Monroe from here? By the way. What Trump describes Saturday as the Donro doctrine seeks a Western hemisphere free from hostile external influence and aligned with US political and economic interest. This makes political realignment in Latin America relevant to the President's vision for the region. And I assume that we had we had the post war, the postwar World. Then we had, you know, with the Cold War. Then we had the War on Terror, which sort of was a new bonding agent for all these countries. And now we've got something new post COVID, and this is going to be just an outright global hegemony in America's interest. This, he says, that includes not saddling American taxpayers with the price tag of another conflict, as well as stemming the recent high levels of migration to the United States from Venezuela. I guarantee you that one of Trump's reasons for this thing was that he was the whole trend a Aragua Venezuelan shit in Colorado. He was so pissed about that that he this was his chance to get back at him and kill a few hundred people. I guess on the opening assault.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, is the enabled that may help pay for the execution of the policy, not the ultimate prize anyway, you can you guys can see the rest of that article.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, all right, yeah, yeah, good one. We'll put that on the show page so people can read it in its entirety. There's also this clip that I've seen floating around. I don't know what the source date is, but this would be US Southern Command Chief General Laura Richardson talking about the US focus in Latin America isn't democracy. Uh, let's see what she says it actually is. Here we go, I'll put out screen for you guys.
Speaker 11: Of course, the country's Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua with Russia relationships. Why this region matters with all of its rich resources and rare earth elements. You've got the lithium triangle, which is needed for technology today. Sixty percent of the world's lithium is in the lithium triangle. Argentina, Bolivia, Chile. We just have the largest oil reserves, White Sweet crew discovered off of Guyana over a year ago. You have Venezuela's resources as well, with oil, copper, gold. We have the Amazon lungs of the world. We have the thirty one percent of the world's fresh water in this region too. I mean, it's just off the charts. We have a lot to do. This region matters. It has a lot to do with national security. We need to step up our game.
Speaker 3: Okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: So and I'm reminded, Oh.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mark, real quick, I've got loads of those. I've got a whole like I don't know, I've got a folder on my notes somewhere in here where it's like going back in time, like you know, at least a half a dozen comments like that about Venezuela from people in various countries to include our own, mostly military and political people. Go ahead, though, Mark, you're about to say.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm reminded a little bit of the movie Avatar, the first one where all these mechanized forces moved in and it was sort of an army of natural resources exploration and conquest, and the native population these beings, you know, Avatar, the main the mean inhabitants of that world. We're just cannon foder, or not cannon fodder, but just collateral damage, if that just savages who were in the way of acquiring.
Speaker 5: Natural resources.
Speaker 6: Everything that woman military officer said was based on the assumption that if the US wants a natural resource in whatever location in the world, it can just help itself and just take it, which means the whole idea of national identity just doesn't mean anything. I mean, the way that national identity or the nation state, the idea of a nation state would actually work would be we're a nation state. We expect these conditions, We expect this kind of respect of our soil, what natural resources we possess, but in return, we also respect your boundaries and the natural resources that you possess. It's not simply we just assume that we own everything under your feet, every every piece of gold, every drop of oil belongs to us because we're in the United States and you're not. That is just so ridiculously off the page fascist in the classical definition of the word fascism, where corporate and government power become not only merged, but indistinguishable.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of what we're seeing.
Speaker 6: You really don't see the difference between corporate and government power anymore. They're one and the same. And it reminds me also of the movie Network, where ned Batty is the corporate tier and Howard Beale is this troubled newsman that's beginning to see the light. The world's really messed up, and ned Baty tells him near that long table. A lot of us have seen that iconic scene. There are no real governments. There's just a college of corporations, and ned Baty makes that fist. It's just a college of corporations and we can just take whatever, take whatever we want. So the whole idea of a nation state is just obliterated from the onset with that philosophy. It just there's no way that that can coexist with the idea of a secure nation state. So the US says, we don't want our borders invaded. But how can you say that if you don't respect even the natural resources underneath the feet of a foreign nation that you can just say, well, they've got a lot of rare earth, minerals and oil, and the obvious implication is if we want it, we're going to get it. And when actually those things should form the basis of the wealth and prosperity of the nation in which those resources are located.
Speaker 5: As I said earlier, which.
Speaker 6: Is only sound economics, Like Alaska, everybody gets a dividend check because the oil belongs to them, and that still happens, I believe, And Alberta, CA, I think does some I'd have to look it up, does some similar thing. The Tarsans oil and the wealth that gives Alberta. I believe the citizens there are given a share of that with monetary payment.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see, so the concept of natural resources belonging to the people of that country where the resources are located does exist. And I believe Alaska still offers that the shareholder checks to all the citizens of Alaska. I believe it's not much, maybe fifteen hundred a year. I don't know what it is anymore. So you know, this concept to these arch capitalists, the monopoly capitalists, you know, which is not the same thing as free enterprise, that concept scares the light up out of them, because if that concept were to catch on, this kind of economic hegemony and this total merger of government and corporate power would lose its philosophical basis and justification.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, Mark, I think you're channeling ban Hammer here. Ban Hammer wrote there are no more nation states. Did you not see what happened in twenty twenty. I mean talk about global hedgemond showing its ugly face and globalism showing like what it can actually do when it squeezes its rank fist. Mark, let's take this to for some people, maybe they just need something a little more local feeling. Right, So what we saw there was, well, they have all this stuff, and it's a national security issue for US. Okay, So what if we were just neighbors. What if Mark was my neighbor and I'm looking in my fridge and I'm thinking, Man, I'm low on mayonnaise, I'm low on milk, I'm low on butter. I just saw Mark Anderson come on from the grocery store man. That guy, he's got resources. I'm gonna just go in his house. I'm gonna open his fucking fridge. I'm gonna take his brand new mayonnaise and his brand new loaf of bread and his turkey, and I'm gonna go home, gonna make myself a fucking sandwich. You know, maybe I'll just grab his wife and bring her home with me too. You know what, maybe I'll just kick him the fuck out and I'll make my sandwich in his house and I'll eat it with his wife. How does that sound? Because I feel insecure that you've come home from the grocery store. Mark. I mean, I don't know, it's it's maybe, it's sure.
Speaker 7: If you didn't do it, Ruckus would, right.
Speaker 4: I can't have Ruckus going over there and doing that to Mark. I gotta do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, that's an excellent analogy. It really puts it into perspective.
Speaker 5: The I think.
Speaker 6: Another thing is that the United States. You know, there's no way a constitution as basic as the US one, which is only I forget how many words are in the US Constitution, something like ten or twelve thousand words. The entire US Constitution that gives the framework of this country is like in the neighborhood of ten or twelve thousand words, right, if that and there's no way that that constitution can contain this kind of hegemonic seeking of power.
Speaker 5: So in other words, it seems like.
Speaker 6: The US is post constitutional, you know, in other words, except for in some minor structural ways, like there'll be a House, there'll be a Senate, there'll be a Supreme Court, and a few delegated powers here and there, except for those basics, basically we've breached the borders of the constitution, meaning that we're post constitution, which means like Rome, when Rome became post republic, it was no longer the republic. It became an empire, which was the beginning of the end. So if history is any teacher, Trump in a way can do these things. And there could be things that if we knew all the details, we might say, well, maybe a couple of these things sort of makes sense, But if you look at the big picture, you kind of think, well, it's now no longer the Republic of the US, just like it was no longer the Republic of Rome. So it lurches into empire once it becomes empire.
Speaker 5: Nothing is sacred.
Speaker 6: Everything stolen is everything not nailed down, and even stuff nailed down is stolen to the mayonnaise, the bread, the ham, the tomatoes, everything, and so, in other words, there's no real constitutional barrier. Congress isn't really going to do anything. They're talking about the War Powers Act and all this, But some of the think tanks recently we're talking about Trump's first three hundred days, Brookings Institution, the Chicago Sea of Fire, etc. And they were saying that, you know, Trump is basically he's gonna pretty much do what he wants, and Congress has never seen How would I say this? Congress has never been less powerful than it is now, and the executive branch has never been more powerful than it is now, even if it was someone other than Trump in there. The executive branch in general is stronger than ever. Congress in general is weaker than ever. So Congress right now talking about the War Powers Act might literally be spit wise against the side of a battleship. Too little, too late. I don't think Congress power to force Trump's hand.
Speaker 5: I really don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they asked Trump about it, did you guys see his comments? They asked him, you know what about the Congress in the war, and he said, I don't think we're gonna bother with Congress. We're not gonna tell him. We're just getting We're gonna go get him. We're gonna take the oil.
Speaker 3: It's ours, yeah, right right right around the same time, he comes out and makes this like, we got to get to band together and support me, folks, because if the Democrats get back in control, they're gonna find some reason to impeach me. I'm like, well, I don't know. They have to look too far or hard, my friend.
Speaker 7: We can't Congress because they're gonna go ahead and tell to call me Maduro the plan and so therefore Congress is out of the loop because we have to protect operation.
Speaker 1: So we got that that one reporter who who is gonna get Columbia invaded? Right? Did you mister president? Did you hear what the president of Columbia said about you? And he goes, what did he say?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Is he better watches ass? You tell him he better watches ass. We're coming for him next, tell him he's next. I Meanwhile, the Columbian guys like, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: I can't help I can't help it.
Speaker 6: Add this, maybe they'll give him the same two or three months notice, and mysteriously the leader doesn't leave before Trump's forces get there. So you know, Maduro had like plenty of time to get the hell out of there. That's which is strange, to say the least.
Speaker 1: Well, they made that part of their whole, their whole selling of this thing, right that, you know, we gave him time to do it. He had every opportunity. My buddy lives in Puerto Rico and watched the build up, you know, aircraft carriers and thirty thousand marines and all this stuff, so they knew it was right there. But their thing is like, you know, this whole cringe thing of well, you know, he fucked around and now he found out that's a policy.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's that It.
Speaker 6: Almost suggests that Maduro was a willing participant while looking like he wasn't. That that's my going theory, flimsy though it may sound.
Speaker 3: So he took the money there you.
Speaker 4: Go, Yeah, you gotta wonder. But like remember in Trump version one point zero, the United States government and the CIA went to great lengths to try to disrupt and put their own puppet in and it didn't work out very well for them, and it was one of the big embarrassments for Trump forty five. So I wonder if maybe there's just a tinge of that too.
Speaker 1: With the covert actions, you know, and the small cadres of green berays, we're just gonna fucking all out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like, what's with what's with all the generals standing down in the military standing down? I mean to me, that's just like okay, So there was a mass memo that went out someone Someone's like, you're gonna bed down somewhere different tonight if you want to survive at you know, something like that. Seems like there were a lot of phone calls in coordination beforehand, at least.
Speaker 3: And then that this measly attempt by like far left tards in politics coming out saying don't you dare DISI obey, don't you dare obey illegal orders? Things that like every soldier and everybody knows already, but they made a big deal about it and then condone those people.
Speaker 7: Like six And it's being reported that the Director of National Intelligence, Tulci Gabbert, was not involved in any of the Maduro kidnapping planning as well.
Speaker 4: M well, well, she's busy, Sam, She's real busy doing you know, shows and podcasts and press junkets and making sure the white streak stays, you know, perfectly quaffed.
Speaker 3: She was posting yoga pictures on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I heard anybody with even the veneer of like principles at all is fucking out right. We want people that are gonna get in some helicopters and put on Chief Keef and go in and kill three hundred people right off the bat and tag and bag this guy and bring him back to New York. That's our policy. Made fun of my dancing global illusions.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk Cuba for a second. We brought this up, but I like how Patrick Henningson phrased this one when he shared it out. He said, breaking, Lindsay Graham has threatened to personally lead a rainbow flag parade parade march through the streets of Havana. Nice one, Pat. Okay, let's see what Lindsay Graham to say.
Speaker 3: I've done it.
Speaker 12: And as to this commander in chief, he did something people talked about doing.
Speaker 1: You just wait for Cuba.
Speaker 12: Cuba is a communist dictatorship that's killed priests and nuns.
Speaker 1: They've preyed on their own people.
Speaker 4: Their days are numbered.
Speaker 12: We're gonna wake up one day, I hope in twenty six in our backyard. We're gonna have allies in these countries doing business with America, not narco terrorist dictators killing Americans. This is a big frigging day, and everybody in the world is thinking differently than they were just a few days ago because of what you did.
Speaker 1: It is so sexy.
Speaker 3: It looks like he was beaten off Trump terror the way he was.
Speaker 1: He's the other guy.
Speaker 7: In the doorway one day and Lindsey Graham sticking their head out of the trem together in.
Speaker 4: The bathroom together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say one day like Lindsey Graham is gonna ruin it all for all of us, and he's saying to actually, I'm out of the closet, and then we're going to be like, well, now it's not funny to call him gay anymore.
Speaker 1: We're going to get that astro, grandkids and everybody that he ever loved, We're going to get them.
Speaker 5: He did look a bit just shovel there.
Speaker 6: Didn't he like that had been disturbed or something.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, probably not.
Speaker 4: So Cuba, You're next, according to Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 3: Okay, well according to Trump, I thought Mexico was next. I'm so confused me too.
Speaker 4: So like we're won beyond Mexico, right, Pharaoh, I mean we did, We did Venezuela, We kind of did Syria. I mean I'm having a hard time keeping track. Now we want to send money, like cash money to the citizens of Greenland to get them to vote in a referendum to become Americans. Did I dream that?
Speaker 8: Or is that? Yeah? Now he's floated today one ten to one hundred thousand each.
Speaker 4: Can I have ten? I'll take ten? How about ten for like psychological damage after beating someone.
Speaker 1: It's a new Louisiana purchase. Yeah, paid for with the future rare earth minerals, right that we take out of the ground.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know the cube.
Speaker 1: You guys remember when we lost a nuke in Greenland? Yes, like in this in the sixties, there was like a there was a B two bomber or something. They crashed and then they lost the nuke and they never recovered it.
Speaker 4: I do recall you remember that it's still.
Speaker 1: There, so it's already run. You know, the military base is already there. It's run by Denmark. It's just it's it's right, it's ripe for them.
Speaker 6: The US Space Force has a military base now there that Remember the show Space Farce. I wonder how similar they are, you know, on the Cuba thing, there's something always that struck me strange about Cuba. My my mom, the original conspiracy theorists used to talk about this, Okay, there's Cuba and there's such a threat, and you know, we got we gotta bring them to.
Speaker 5: And yet we got Gimo right on the island.
Speaker 6: It's like, really, I mean, so, how can a military base coexist with this terrible dictatorship? I mean, it would seem to be a pretty easy expeditionary force just to get a few planes, a few bombs, a few Navy seals and just go take it out.
Speaker 1: You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall? Right? Was it Gitmo left ever from the Spanish American War?
Speaker 5: I just find that intriguing and strange.
Speaker 6: Not that I know a ton about the development of Gitmo, but it just strikes me as that that dictatorship has went on for so many grinding years and we've got a military base, right on the same piece of dirty, very weird. You know, all the world's the stage.
Speaker 4: A CIA black site too, you know, not just a standard military base, but one that's known for all kind of shady stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, market according to Leo. In case you don't know who Leo is, that's a Brave browsers AI summarizer that the Guantanamo Bay was established. The US established a naval presence there in eighteen ninety eight during the Spanish American War, and subsequently secured a lease over the southern portion of the bay in nineteen oh three under an agreement that granted the US complete jurisdiction and control for use as a coaling and naval station, while recognizing Cuba's ultimate sovereignty. And that lease has no fixed expiration date and can only be terminated by mutual agreement or the US's withdrawal, so it's official history.
Speaker 1: It's slightly similar to the way Hong Kong worked with the British right, but that had an expiration.
Speaker 3: And this is an interesting factoid. It's the oldest overseas US military base. That's neat.
Speaker 4: That's quite the.
Speaker 6: Pre Revolution of Castro and Shee Gavera and all that it precedes that by decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about fifty years.
Speaker 4: Quite the deal they were able to strike their in perpetuity. You can't take it away unless we both they really want.
Speaker 1: Remember when Obama opened up Cuba briefly, right and sent jay Z and Beyonce there. They were the first American guests. They were the ambassadors and then I don't know what happened with it, but they wanted Cuba back since the fifties because it was it was so lucrative, and it was it was the mob. The mob ran it, you know, it was the traffic Conte and those guys. That's godfather too, my great grandparents. I used to go there for business all the time. They worked with what's the name Batista in the oil companies. It was a total American colony and they wanted it back. And I guess now the time is great for this. Now that is Rabuel Castro. We would still is he still in charge? Okay, Fidel's brother. I don't even know if he's still in charge of the Like he's so old.
Speaker 3: Can you catch the coup or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's so familiar. Put on his track suit and retired.
Speaker 4: Track suit retirement, that's the best guind.
Speaker 3: It's a naga naga. Not gonna work here anymore, not gonna work. First secretary of the Communist Party.
Speaker 5: It's Miguel Diaz Canal is now the leader.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So Cuba's been put on the list, Colombia has been put on the list, Venezuela's on the list. We saw Argentina mentioned there in some of those clips, but I think they've got Argentina already pretty much sorted.
Speaker 3: And I don't have my source on the Mexico thing, but I do remember it was a reporter of some sort who asked the president at one of these little things recently in the past forty eight hours about Mexico, and he said, we like, we like, he likes her talking about cloud Via Shinebaum or whatever her name is. And he said that but they have a cartel problem, and that if they don't, if she doesn't do any something about it, we will. So he did threaten action there, and he said he says something silly to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing here that he was quoting. He said that he's talked to her and that he said, do you want me to do you want us to get in there and get rid of the cartels. Oh no, no, no, mister president.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: So he says that he's offered to get in there and clean out the cartels, and that she doesn't want him to. If that any of that makes any effing.
Speaker 1: Sense, Ruckus, do you think because I'm reading Fletcher Proudy's Secret Team book right now, and he talks about this kind of thing, how intelligent the intelligence world runs, runs all this stuff for what he calls the High Cabal. So it makes me think that if we're not in Mexico, it's because intelligence has an interest, obviously has an interest and doesn't want it to be taken over right now. So it's not just millit terry intelligence telling trumb what to do running it. It's that they write the sort of script for these things well ahead of time. I learned that, for instance, when Magnamara went to Vietnam for the first time into China to survey at all, the CIA had already written everything for him to do and designed where he was going to go, where he was not going to go, because they had a global communications operation that nobody else had, so they could they could do it well ahead of time and he just said that they they they decide all of this stuff. I wonder if that's true with something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, to your point, God, it was around the time of the election, so it was happening. The news was just coming out about it, but it was it was going on just before and after Trump succeeded the second term. Here writer took power again. However you want to look at it, we voted him in right, or whatever you want to believe there that it was a New York Times article that broke the story that they were the CIA was using drones to spy over Mexico and to story just kind of like went under the radar, No pun intended, but I think that that could be a play, you know, and play a part to that what you're discussing there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certainly based our buddy kill Abot in the discord posted this one. I'm not sure if this is related to what you're talking about, but it's interesting. World War two p. Thirty eight discovered under three hundred feet of ice in Greenland. Interesting story there. This was from twenty eighteen, so you know, in these terms relatively fresh, you got to zoom out all the way to World War two I'll put that on the show page for anyone that's interested following up on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so lost they didn't even know where to look for the thing. By the way, I'm writing a novel right now which is set in the near future in Greenland. Greenland is part of the American Embaring the book, so I'll be coming out with that by the end of the year hopefully.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, what you know about this movie too? There's a movie called Greenland.
Speaker 1: The Jerd Butler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, sequel.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, okay, let's talk. I see I see Ice agent shoots woman dead in Minneapolis. We've seen a lot of contradiction and narrative. My goodness, I'm even having a hard time keeping track with this one because like they're leaking footage out, we're not getting all the footage at the same time. Seems that's causing a lot of outrage among people. Bays Did you see that stuff going down? Everybody.
Speaker 1: I've avoided it. Yeah, I've avoided. I've avoided the video and it just kind of for my peace of mind this week because I can figure what you what?
Speaker 4: Probably, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I learned some stuff about this about the Ice guy. Uh, you know, combat VET and all this stuff. He was a swat team. He was deals with interdiction and high level people moving across the border and all this stuff. And I thought, well, to the other side, that's not helping your case. But you know, is it going to be another Saint George situation?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know, fair what about you, man? Any thoughts?
Speaker 8: Is he in the hospital and critical condition?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: No, isn't this what Trump said?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is that what trumps?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, No, I didn't catch that.
Speaker 8: Didn't he say that through us?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that at all. But in the background that people are digging on this guy allegedly he has he's going to some sort of post traumatic stress involving the fact that he was almost ran over by a vehicle in a previous incident. So these people are not well trained. Is something that I would like to talk about.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna find that tweet. I'm going to find the tweet.
Speaker 3: Has sure you will agree with me. I don't know if you saw this. I will find it and we will show this. But there was somebody shared this thing. It was dd geopolitics. I believe on their X where like an ICE agent is just getting into an altercation with a protester who's standing you know, you know, a decent amount of space away from the officer, and he's got his non lethal weapon, like his pepper spray rifle aimed point blank at this person's face. Decides to just lower the non regal weapon and just pull his side arm and point at point blank at the person's head. That's a threat. And I'm just like, dude, I don't like, like this is a serious lack of training or discipline or something's going on here. But these people are. They rushed and hired all these people and put them in these these tenuous situations. Of course this is going to happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Roland Security got rid of all educational and age requirements for their recruits. And back to the shooter in Minneapolis. The ICE agent, he was allegedly attacked by a weaponized vehicle in June according to the Department of Homeland Security, and he was drug by that vehicle according to their account of the incident. And he got thirty three stitches ruckus in that incident where he was dragged by a vehicle.
Speaker 4: Of course, thirty three Stitches.
Speaker 7: Street, right, that's right from the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: But the leptoids have been wanting this for a lot. They've been talking for a long time about we need somebody to be sacrificed for this thing, for the cause. So is this the is this it?
Speaker 7: Maybe it needed to be a minority though, because they can't really rally the forces behind uh this, this white lesbian woman so much because she's not that big of a victim. It would have been way better if if they would have whacked a you know, smallly citizen. I mean, so the Patsy's for their ops are not being the good martyrs, which is also part of it as well, right, because we never get a legitimate martyr. We get the George Floyds and this woman, and it feels like a giant fed operation to me, ah.
Speaker 4: Man, even if it is organic, the way that it is doled out is absolutely that. And it's like it almost doesn't I've said this before, It almost doesn't even matter, like what level of planning and fakery and fuckery is going on with something, because like the majority of people are going to just fall into the identity politics that's wrapped around the event, whether it's real or not, and just continue this division. See what else do we got.
Speaker 7: Law Enforcement Appreciation Day? Passhure, I want you to it. Yeah, And so instead of don't tread on me, back the blue, bro.
Speaker 4: Back the blue. You know, I hate those flags with the blue stripe on them. I mean, God, is the most in your face on American thing you could possibly do is create another American flag, a fake American flag, and say that it is dedicated to just one class of people in this country. I think that is just disgusting. I understand there are people out there with police and their families and people that have great experience with certain cops, and there are some departments that are great out there and a lot of good people in that job. But at the same time, like, you're not fucking special, You're not different than us. You're a civilian just like we are. I also hate it when you're back to bluemo. Yeah wow, your mic like cut out, like just at the crucial moment.
Speaker 7: It turns out all of our law enforcement is trained over there and overseas in West Asia. So just throwing that out there as well since nine eleven, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, We have a lot of IDF that come here to the country to do training, to which I don't understand. They don't even carry their guns with around in the chamber. I don't see how that fits in with any sort of training that would be relevant here. But what do I know?
Speaker 8: That's a true back the blue there?
Speaker 1: Well, it was promised to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what back.
Speaker 7: But that gives us perspective why they see everyone as a domestic terrorist enemy combatant the same way they see them over there in West Asia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why Allegedly in the Venezuela attack, they hit like hospitals and they did some very suspicious things that I've only seen like Israel doing in their fight against Hamas with the Gaza thing where.
Speaker 8: He's saying, there, Pharaoh, Oh can you open that x tweet that has a Trump uh truth? So shut posts?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got it right, because didn't Venezuela have their fit Andel manufacturing operations underneath the hospitals in Venezuela is.
Speaker 3: Probably I think the Cubans were using Colombians as human shields or something.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah read that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is from Donald Trump's truth social quote. I have just viewed the clip from the event, which took place in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is a horrible thing to watch. The woman screaming was obviously a professional agitator, and the woman driving the car was very disorderly, obstructing and resisting, who then violently, willfully and viciously ran over the IC officer, who seems to have shot her in self defense based on the attack clip. Based on the attached clip, it's hard to believe he is alive, but he's now recovering in the hospital.
Speaker 8: There you go, fucking guests lighting us real time. We've seen that m video?
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: I sent you this is the Fox News link. Sure, that's the newest released video.
Speaker 7: You were driving one of these milities them wraps the police have you know?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm what what car was it that she was driving? I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: It's like an suv.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's watch the clip and see how that matches Trump video that you watched.
Speaker 4: All right, So this this is one you want to start with. Rock your cellphone video? Released? This one from today?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not? I mean this is this is this is there? This is the one now that they can say all of those it doesn't matter because none of the footage matches what Trump just said there. But yeah, this is the one that they're going with. They say, well see here, this is proof.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, sound.
Speaker 12: We don't change our plates every morning, just so you know they don't be the same plight when.
Speaker 1: You come talk to us later.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 8: You have citizen, you want to come at.
Speaker 1: Us, You want to come at us.
Speaker 7: I said, go get yourself.
Speaker 1: Some lunch, big boy, go ahead. That's it. He shot it right there.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 8: Is actually it's season one from the Other Angle Act.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So before that one came out, the only footage that was available was this one where I mean, as sure as hell, looks like the officer was not in any serious danger she was trying to steer clear of him, and that the whole thing could have been avoided. But now they keeps only one new footage that like makes it look more incriminating. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Remember a year ago in New Orleans, remember that one that was a guy running over I mean it was it definitely wasn't that. It wasn't the Christmas Day massacre. It wasn't Berlin or Niece. That's way different.
Speaker 3: But that's what. That's the impression they're making if you don't even watch the footage yourself, and you believe your politician, you believe your news media. They're like, there's some crazy lunatic lady who is out there running people over with her car, and like you see them what you just said, base, They picture that in their head. They're running through a crowd of people and bodies flying. No, it's like, this is like, dude, any one of us could have just moved the f out of the way of the car. And almost in the other footage, it almost looks like the guy's getting in front of the car just as she's starting to move the car, almost like he's going to stop the car, Like what, it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: She also was like in the window of the car like kind of pretty calm, seeming like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, yeah, it's okay, dude, I'm not mad. She told the cops she's not mad.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: But you know, she's a jing lunatic who went there with the intent sole purpose of weaponizing her vehicle to kill Ice agents, according to the official story, and she should be tried as a domestic terrorist. Those are the official charge. I mean and then she's dead. So but whatever, it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: There was there was another story similar to this. I'm trying to remember when and where it was. It was, well, there was the woman in front of the White House, right, there was a woman in front of the White House with a kid in the back of the car, and that was all equally difficult to figure out what happened. The footage wasn't even as good as the footage as we have of this, but they just shot her up in her car when I don't know, I mean it kind of we can only guess, but kind of looked like she just got scared and hit the gas or something like that. I don't know. And there was another guy. I'm trying to remember when that one happened too, but.
Speaker 3: Like, well there was the gens Ashley Babbit thing too.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, definitely, But I mean during Kronka, you know, I mean, highways were full of millions of people like hijacking tractor trailers and stuff, and you know, I mean that was like a fear for your life thing, right or.
Speaker 3: Remember him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, right, No, this this is I don't know. This, this is a hard one to figure out for me. I just don't. I'm like Pharaoh, you know, I want to see the twenty million people that shouldn't be here deported, But at the same time, I don't want to see masked, untrained, you know, people running around with guns and shit. I mean, if if you watched South Park's take on ice this year or last year, uh and and thought it was a little over the top, like it's quite literal what they're but the way they portrayed it is all just touching on literal reality because it's like they just they want anyone to apply. They don't care, you know, what kind of experience you have or anything. They want people. So it's almost like they're trying to create these kind of situations just by that policy, just by having the policy. If we want lower you know, just anyone.
Speaker 7: Any redneck with a mullet, come on down. We'll give you a badge gun and get those damn brown people.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, get the wet and stinkies. Yeah, aggressive posturing National Guard in the streets.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars signing bonus and you don't even have to have graduated, you know, college or been in the military. What and you're gonna hand that person a gun You're gonna higher loads and loads and loads of these people, hand them a gun and let them be on teams that go around doing these kind of activities.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is just they had doctor phil Rodden with them, remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a recipe for exactly what we're seeing. Like all the policy is absolutely a recipe for this. And it's just like, it's so ridiculous that we had four years of a completely open border and this is the solution. I mean, we all saw this coming. We all saw this coming the whole time the border was open. It was like, well, I know what's going to happen on the other side of this. I'm sure upset about what's happening here. Joe Biden, maybe Trump will save us. No, we're just gonna just completely open up authoritarianism, give crazy powers to the executive branch. Gavin Newsom is probably loving this. Just can't wait to walk into that White House with all these crazy powers that have been set up by this administration and the ones before it.
Speaker 8: Absolutely and actually the Supreme Court because remember Trump was pushing national guards everywhere. Yeah, and I think this, maybe.
Speaker 1: We'll test the military on our cities. Yeah, maybe we'll send them artillery in the cities. Maybe we'll use Chicago. We'll start with Chicago, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: And then the good thing is the Supreme Court voted him down and said he does not have the authority to do that to actually forced him to pull out all national guards from cities.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What will become of the Supreme Court in the open empire as the illusions have crumbled here now and we've got open imperial uh leadership.
Speaker 7: Big ruling, a big ruling we're waiting on from the Supreme Court is on Trump tariffs.
Speaker 4: Oh right, they rule.
Speaker 7: If they rules tariffs are unconstitutional, he's gonna have to pay all of those taxes back to the countries he tax and it's gonna it's gonna destroy his economic agenda. And so a lot hinges on the awaited Supreme Court ruling on Trump tariffs.
Speaker 1: Well, Emperor of the World, Clarence Thomas will not let that happen.
Speaker 5: The chances are good though, that Trump.
Speaker 6: They're already saying, of course that Trump's got something up his sleeve to either delay or avoid paying back those import companies and the different entities that pay the taxes into the treasury. There'll be a lot unprotracted fight on that to avoid paying that back. Although that is one possible outcome the business press, the you know, the.
Speaker 7: But depending on the ruling, it could potentially stop his economic and imperial agenda.
Speaker 8: But I thought that it's it's in the power of maybe of executive branch to do the tariffs. Why is it on constitutional?
Speaker 7: Well, the Supreme courts are gonna tell us what they rule on it, because you know, they honor the Constitution.
Speaker 6: There's a nineteen seventy seven law, the EPA law that says if a country is in an economic emergency of sorts, then then Trump, well the president, whoever's president, can enact tariffs as an executive action. It's an exception to Congress having the power of the purse and the the constitutional responsibility to enact excises and imposts as they call them in the days of the Constitution.
Speaker 7: So they declared emergency right as we're saying it's an emergency, and yeah, constitution, Yeah, that's a good idea, maybe, but that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah that either either back in April when they enacted the tariff thing, they were saying it was an emergency. Then because of a huge trade deficits, the US was having and the huge trade surpluses China was having, And that's true by the numbers.
Speaker 5: But yeah, would they declare a new.
Speaker 6: Kind of economic emergency where the equal law could be seen as even more relevant, again giving them an exception to Congress having the soul power to raise revenue.
Speaker 5: As they say in article, it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to help him that he's been going around talking, you know, really talking up the economy for the last three months. The economy's boot, I mean, everything's great, and the job numbers were terrible. Everything's terrible, the tariffs are I mean, uh so, I don't know if that's gonna help age. Remember Sleepy Joe, And now he's asleep at all these White House meetings. When he by the way, when he wakes up, he evisceerates like a different, a different shithole country. Every time. The Somalians they stink, they do you hear that?
Speaker 2: Ran?
Speaker 1: That was pretty wild.
Speaker 8: Somebody on stink, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man. And then of course we've got Christy Nome showing up in a different hat every time she is uh interviewed, her and her stupid hats. Oh my gosh, she has a good collection. I just can't get over, like all her different costumes. She's like.
Speaker 8: Where heels good?
Speaker 1: Was? Alex said?
Speaker 4: Rifles?
Speaker 1: That is one prime grade a piece of beef. I like a woman with haunches. Remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I do. There was a gentleman, mister Moskowitz. I don't know what state he represents. Maybe someone can enlighten me, but I thought this was pretty funny because he made some commentary about Christy Nome that just made me chuckle because I've been finding her so tedious, so tedious. Here he is, this is this is the person.
Speaker 9: This is the person who within minutes of the shooting, within minutes of the shooting, went on TV and called it domestic terrorism. What is she hiding her face like her ice agents? Now she can't show her face either. By the way, is this what the eight hundred billion went to? Every day we see her after some new tragedy in Homeland, she's wearing.
Speaker 3: A different outfit with a different hat.
Speaker 1: I can say, sir, we know you love talking about money. I mean, I'm no fan of Christino me either, But she's yeah, I don't know, you know, like if you're gonna come after the people like really make it something, you know, like, for for instance, the fact that like during the COVID things, she was one of the first people to say, like, yet, no, we need to take all the phone calls and all the conversations. We need to quarantine these people, and if they've got anything bad to say, we need to We've got open lines for people to snitch on their neighbors. And then when the tide turned against her, then she was the pro freedom person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, dollars to donuts, this asshole was saying the same shit.
Speaker 9: But yeah, it's an embarrassment to you and the president. Okay, she deserves to be removed from her job by the President and if not impeached, not just for her complete failures in Homeland, but her destruction of she's.
Speaker 7: Not even running the department.
Speaker 1: You guys know this.
Speaker 9: You guys know she's not running Homeland, your governor's and you all when you need your FEMA money, you don't call NOME, you call Cory.
Speaker 4: You know she's not running the place.
Speaker 9: An utter embarrassment. The way every Homeland secretary has come in front of this committee once of Congress. I'd like to know the day I.
Speaker 4: See this guy playing with his junk in the background. That's terrible, terrible timing and framing.
Speaker 1: And just get rid of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Dude, I thought that was the plan. I mean, some of these guys in this cabinet basically campaigned on downsizing, deleting, uh, cleaning up all these different agencies. But that is not at all what has happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me mention, Hasha.
Speaker 6: Therefore, we need to watch the PBS thing, right, the public broadcasting. They're saying that it's going the way of the adsul them the Dodo bird. Let's just keep an eye on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really believe it. I'm sure it's a property.
Speaker 7: That done, they voted to shut down.
Speaker 4: It's over still though that we're in a situation right now where there are venture capital companies that are just going ham on everything and just buying everything up. So I wouldn't be surprised if some you know, venture capital company from another country or something like that comes in and you know, they told us Hostess was going away. Shit, they told us MTV is going away. I bet all these things are going to come back, like Purchase.
Speaker 7: There's a giant infrastructure in place, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it's it's of value thought a while back. Yeah, these things are of value to someone out there. Anything can be rebranded. Hell, Halternery even still broadcasts. I mean, who defunk it rebranded? Uh yeah, so there's that one. Of course, we know nothing happens on Capitol Hill and it's all just bloviating bullshit. But I thought the hat part was funny. Let's see here. Oh here's a weird one. Uh uh. One of the guys put this in our boiler room chat the other night. Sure this tab instead? So the US Department of Labor puts out trust the plan trust Trump. Huh where have we heard that one before? That? That feels very It's like taking me back in time here based.
Speaker 1: Uh chess, Yeah, Junior's alive and well he's in the show me the Tunnels, isn't that what?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's what Danny Bongos was saying with cash at PayPal though, when they came out on the press toar the what about the tapes? What about the Jeff Stin McCaffrey, and they said trust us bro And now apparently did Danny Bongos is he gone? Did he quit?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, he's I think that what Actually, Yes, he's gone and he's back to his podcast here on Rumble. But I think if I had to guess, because that's all I can do, I would say someone told him that we are losing control of these narratives and we need you back on Rumble. You're gonna do better on Rumble then for the you know, the movement, then you will in this you know, fake position that you have like all these guys. I mean, that's one thing that that that congress person or senator right there just said that was that rang true? She's not actually running this organization. You know. I didn't see anybody standing up and going whoa whoa, whoa whoah. No, no, no, no, is she actually you know, clearly so many of these people in this cabinet are entities that have been whipped up by uh PR flunkies.
Speaker 7: They're all actors. Yeah, they're actors straight out of Fox News, the half of them. I mean, there is no veil there that we're in the apocalypse, that the veil has been lifted.
Speaker 4: And now the US Department of Labor is doing Q posting. I mean, yeah, dude, Pharaoh, is that not crazy? Like an official an official cabinet account is spewing Q garbage out on their social media and.
Speaker 7: Every other post they post Americanism not globalism as well, using that type of rhetoric.
Speaker 3: Right, can you pop that image backup? I was the one who shared it, by the way, sure with this yeah group chat? What does that look like to you?
Speaker 4: In the background, it looks kind of like okay see, or the or one of the towers or something looks like okay see.
Speaker 8: To me, it looks like some burned down like rubbles.
Speaker 4: Uh Gaza.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's got a little bit of a prison vibe to me, well, crubbles Alcatraz.
Speaker 4: They say they want to rebuild Alcatraz'.
Speaker 3: So I thought Alcatraz. I don't know. The whole thing is just unsettling. It's and you know, and and the whole lists that you know what this reminds me of. If this wasn't coming from the official set aside the Q thing, if this wasn't coming from the official White House accounts, this is the type of thing I would expect to see coming from those Oh here's that word again, the ghosts, remember the ghosts in the machine, the CIA propaganda Special Ops Unit or whatever the f it is, Right, this is the type of material and level and grade of propaganda that we were seeing, like teased in those trailers that were trying to those recruitment videos. They did what three of them? Most things still creep me out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were nuts.
Speaker 3: Here we are, but yeah, you look at it and it's like it's dark and it's like I compared it to It's like, what is this? Is this a new dystopian series on Netflix or something real life?
Speaker 1: So Silent Hill mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Can I just say, Dan Bongoes is one of the funniest things I heard.
Speaker 4: Today, Danny bong Goes Goes Danny Bongoes back on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Is anyone he's not h He's not hig. They're not hiding that narrative, that motive that you just mentioned a minute ago. Hesher because he literally said he's going to war with the black pillars. All the people who are not trusting in Trump, the ones who like what I like, dude, they'll like It's it's like all the people are doing the things that they're accused of, and they tell you to sit down and shut up because you're a conspiracy theorist or you're you know, you're anti science. What you fill in the blank. And it's just but now they're just doing the stuff like gaslighting, like you said, mystical Pharaoh in real time. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's really frustrating too, because it's like Danny Bongo, the only reason you even know the term black pill is because you and a lot of the other people in this cabinet and a lot of like Normy g Piers were mucking around in our swim lanes here in podcasting and truth seeking land. You know, while you were gearing up for this administration. You know, that's the only reason. And you were in there talking crap about Epstein, talking crap about globalism, talking crap about Benghazi, talk crap about Hillary Clinton, talking crap about this, that and the other and now and how we're gonna clean it up. This is gonna happen. That's gonna happen. We're gonna be no more war la la la.
Speaker 1: But it took a tall Hasher because he remember he did that interview and he was like, listen, I go to work every day, okay, at nine to like five or six. My my marriage is suffering. I go to work five days a week for this. You know, it's a it's a lot to take in. You mean, like every person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what that makes you special? How? So what that makes you special? How in what way? Actually?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 8: Can we play that video?
Speaker 4: Oh? The Dave Smith one? Is that the one?
Speaker 3: N theo vonn Or pulling out right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Von's out totally quick on Dan Bond.
Speaker 7: Imagine being such a shell boot licking coward that you admit that this state gave you cancer with the miracle jab and you turn around and suck them off some more. I know that's your damn Bond Gino. What a cowardly piece of I don't even know. Is he a human? I don't even know at this point, but what a coward.
Speaker 4: His numbers must be so down. I imagine his audience is like a fifth of what it was.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: What what causes.
Speaker 10: Dear to your heart?
Speaker 8: Causes dear to my Israel?
Speaker 1: Is number one?
Speaker 8: Is it Ai?
Speaker 4: I don't know you brought the link you're supposed to.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, I so like, I just I just I just hope it's Ai, because if it's not, then we just knew his Now it's a question mark.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh man? The comments under this are gnarly just getting ratio so bad?
Speaker 3: New or old?
Speaker 4: Uh, let's see, here's a lot here, here's when it says that's old.
Speaker 7: I've seen that clip floating around for probably like a year. It's pretty it looks like I don't know if it's true, but it's been floating around the internet for a while.
Speaker 4: It looks like, Yeah, there's enough people commenting under here, it looks like it's probably legit. All right, Well, yeah, here you go. Here's here's the picture right here. This is this one says it all as far as this story goes boom Danny Bongo.
Speaker 3: Well, now, now now do one where it's Jeffrey Epstein's face or the files on the gravestone, and it's all this distraction over Venezuela throwing the peace sign, right because again, yet again, you know, another huge thing happens, and everybody's not worried about the Epstein files again that are not coming apparently, and from what I hear, although I haven't fully vetted this, but it was on my news feeds and I shared it, we're not going to see the rest of the Epstein files, probably until after Trump leaves office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe after he leaves the planet. Maybe never at all. We're still waiting on JFK files. We're still waiting on disclosure for pretty much anything and everything.
Speaker 3: As the Gold audit in fox Fort Knox going every.
Speaker 4: Dingy right, I don't know, I don't know. Seems a little busy for audits right now. Let's talk weird betting stuff real quick here, So more betting on real world chaos. We've got information markets and manipulation we're looking at here. So if you've been following this, you know what I'm alluding to. We talked about it on Sunday Wire a little bit with Patrick henningson my browsers lost connection and no one will be able to hear the audio. That's fine, I know how to fix that now, super easy share screen. You just got to do it over again and we're back. Crypto underscore Joker says, what the fuck is going on with insider trading on polymarket? Another potential insider on polymarket just placed fifteen thousand dollars overnight, a brand new account started building a position on the market. So what's interesting? No diversification at all, ignoring similar markets with later dates, carefully entering with limit orders to avoid pumping the price. Are you accumulating fifteen thousand dollars on a position, and there are things like, you know, will the leader of risk voting on I think this was the Iran one. Yes, yeah, yeah, Commany out as Supreme Leader of Iran by January thirty first. So okay, right.
Speaker 8: That's on my X feet all about it. On color Revolution right.
Speaker 4: Now, Yep, there's Color Revolution operation apparently happening in Iran right now.
Speaker 1: That whole thing is did they put up a Trump Street in Tehran?
Speaker 4: I don't know, did they? I did not see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they did see.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we just listen quick. We just saw earlier this evening a clip of Lindsey Graham and his friend in the bathroom stall there on Air Force one talking about Cuba getting all excited about doing the thing with Cuba. Well, that's weird. That's a different tune coming from that guy. Isn't he usually loud and vocal about doing the thing in Iran?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Why why is it that I can find news clips about them threatening action now that they did this thing with Venezuela and all that shit. Right, they're talking about Mexico, They're talking about Cuba, Columbia, Nicaragua, Mexica, I mean, Canada, even Greenland, but they're really not talking about Iran. But we know from news reports and other independent media shit's going down and Iran, like literally just in the last twenty four hours, there was an entire internet blackout, you know, right on the heels of this other bizarre story that we were looking at in the private chat hasher about that cognitive electro magnetic warfare ship or whatever that is, right, and you know, and look at the move they did in Venezuela, a blackout.
Speaker 1: Power their embassies, I think the Russian Yeah.
Speaker 3: And just we just had a there was a congressman or a senator. There was somebody making the rounds doing the thing saying somethinghow like Masad is right there walking alongside the protesters, and Iran hint more than hinting at that they're going to do a false flight because the President's like, well, you know, before the whole Venezuela thing, he was saying openly that if you know, he said, well, if the Iran starts shooting protesters, we're going to go do the thing, you know, And then he goes and does the thing in Venezuela. And then of course, now we're shooting protesters.
Speaker 7: But whatever are you saying? CIA would shoot protesters and Iran and then use that as an excuse to go and do a regime change.
Speaker 3: For the record, I never said that, but you did sam change with.
Speaker 7: You, Mike Pompeo, the former CIA, That's what it was. Thank you is the one that said masades walking side by side with Iranians protesting there. So they did again the veils being lifted. They're being transparent, so I guess we can't complain. We're saying, look, the emperor has no clothes, open tyranny in your face, a bitch too much and you're gonna get whacked next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course we've got massad agents walking around next to some of those people. Of course, Okay, this is no good, No, you go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, I mean, this is exactly the same shit they did in twenty eleven. Was out of spring. It's basically I was just saying, it's a color evolution playbook all over again, right, I was just watching now a video one of the biggest mosque in Irans got like in Iran got basically set on fire, Like who will set a moscue on fire?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 8: Great, There is no mostlim will do that. Never. It doesn't matter till me. Whatever they hit the gut of that regime. They will not set a Masquan fire. There's no way.
Speaker 3: Simalian immigrants, Pharaoh.
Speaker 4: China, definitely Venezuelan's there's okay. So there was another one. White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt abruptly ended the White House Press Briefing seconds before reaching sixty five minutes. This is all getting so stupid on the Calshi platform, another one of these betting things, betting on random, weird shit. I can't even pronounce it. I'm new to this stuff. There was a market betting on whether the briefing would last more than sixty five minutes. That's right. Apparently there are betting websites where people bet on stupid shit like this. Minutes before the end, the odds gave a ninety eight percent chance for a yes, making the bet on no very cheap. When she stopped exactly before the mark, those who bet on no profited about fifty x in seconds. Suspicions of insider trading arose because Levitt looked up, possibly at a clock or a signal, before cutting off on social media. Many believe that someone from the team or close to the White House bet on No in the final moments, using insider information. Let's look at her abrupt ending here and see if we see anything suspicious.
Speaker 7: On November in November of last year, and so I would encourage everyone to take a look at the site. It's quite well done. And thank you all very much. It's great to be back with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I don't know. It didn't look any different than the end of any of her other little talks.
Speaker 3: But the no no bro, you can she threw the fight, she through the fight.
Speaker 4: Well, someone made some money on it, and it is definitely sus I think we had another example of this kind of thing happening on Sunday Wire. Someone was betting on Maduro being out of Venezuela and made a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: I would bet on Rubio being the next Republican president or Canada.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's seventy two right now, based.
Speaker 1: The neo con Soldier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just I just don'tloaded polymarket like a few days ago. Oh really, I'm like five hundred Southern for nine sixty on the wait list. So there's five hundred thousand people in front of me to get access to polymarket right now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there's a gnarly waiting list weight list who knew? Oh wow, okay, well, thanks for trying it out for us. Now we know something a little more about it. This is all very interesting and weird, all right. And last one I got for you guys. I saw people complaining today because the Doomsday plane flew into Lax. And they're mad because the Doom's Day plane costs US HACKS payers three hundred and seventy two thousand, four hundred and ninety six dollars per hour to fly, whereas the standard cabinet jet costs forty two, nine hundred and thirty six dollars an hour to fly. I'm upset at the standard cabinet flight cost. My goodness, we're really paying that much for these guys to fly around in that kind of luxury. But the Doomsday plane the first time the E four Bravo night Watch has ever landed at Lax, and it's fifty one years of service. This is just more show boating right here, Dog and pony show, Let's get the night Watch out. Is fifty one year old night Watch send it to Lax three days after US force has captured Maduro in Venezuela. Same week, Iran's army chief threatened preemptive strike. Same day, Trump proposed a one point five trillion dollar defense budget. This aircraft is built to survive nuclear war, hardened against the electromagnetic pulse, designed to command America's strategic forces if Washington is destroyed and uh well Wednesday night at touchdown at America's second busiest commercial airport, film live by aviation spotters tracked on public flight data maximum visibility. The Pentagon hasn't explained the aircraft choice. I don't know what to make of that. I just thought i'd throw it out there base. What do you think they brought.
Speaker 1: Out Boomer Express coming in hot? I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think many people under like sixty would give a fuck or think much about the doomsday plane. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know, Yeah, I don't. I don't know, Parah, Why did they do this? What's what are they trying to say here, We're gonna have nuclear war?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 8: And then the Post Office, like they sent that letter to everybody talk about national emergency and how they should add I think he's a national emergency, and that let these same letter was only sent during COVID time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, I'm not that one. I don't know. I think people might that that account to put that out. I follow that account too. There's I'm not too worried about that one. There's some community notes under that one that kind of say that this has been in that in the documentation since that time. I think. I don't know. Still though, I hate all that stuff, and anytime I see that rear its ugly head, it makes me cringe to have it in government documents. Still at this point, cringe.
Speaker 3: Worthy, cringe worthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, we've, we've, we've. Yeah, the doomsday clock.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a hot take on it.
Speaker 4: I go for it. Ruggs.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a ritual. It's a Satanic, esoteric, free Masonic ritual. Was flown three days to Lax after the Maduro capture. Uh So that's significant right there. And it was probably along the thirty third parallel and it probably flew for thirty three hours in thirty three minutes. But yeah, somebody wants to look into that. I'm just suggesting that there might be something weird about that going on. Maybe that's the only reason they do these things.
Speaker 4: We're going to need the person with the corkboard and the multicolored strings and and all that to verify that one.
Speaker 3: US Matria calculators.
Speaker 1: Ready, it was the Nighthawk. You know, it's the it's the final flight of a Nubis or something.
Speaker 3: Right, that's the spirit man. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm a pair of shooting back in. Are you guys talking about the bullets and the atomic scientist?
Speaker 4: No, no, go, go for that though. We were talking about how they landed the doomsday jet at lax on Wednesday this week and to do no the doomsday clock. It just it just teeters between you know, eleven fifty eight and midnight.
Speaker 1: It could be they auctioned it and somebody bought it, like a private buyer bought it and they were just flying it out.
Speaker 3: The doomsday plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hot it that's something Trump would do.
Speaker 4: And you know that.
Speaker 6: Describe hash real briefly, this doomsday plane or whatever that is.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've heard of it. Just refreshed my memory.
Speaker 4: Well I did while you were away. Mark. I don't want to bore everybody by saying what I already said. I don't I'm not trying to I'm not I'm just being snarky. Mark. So it's a it's a E four B night Watch and it's never landed at Lax and it's fifty one years of service. And uh, the normal jet the cabinet uses costs forty two approximately forty three thousand dollars an hour to fly, and this jet costs just shy of four hundred thousand dollars an hour to fly.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the main personnel that would have the football and all the nuclear mons.
Speaker 4: Code, that's the one. It's the one that they would use to defend the country. And if Washington was nuked.
Speaker 6: You know, the nuclear arsenal, that whole thing has been something of an enigma over the decades. One wonders, again, just sort of an open analysis. One wonders how old the arsenal is? In many ways, how much has it been modernized. Do they still use the MIRV system, multiple independent re entry vehicles, you know, where one rocket would give way to several warheads. Are the nuclear submarines still fully loaded? You know, how often? Since there's such a massive ban on testing those things, what kind of reliability is there in the system? Again, how are the delivery vehicles as well as the weapons themselves. I think the nuclear arsenal is something of a not an unreality, but it's certainly something that can be used to bring the people to sort of make them cower and fear if they want to rev up the scenarios in such a way where it would point toward that, And the doomsday clock kind of plays its own role. Oh look, we're no longer four minutes to midnight, now we're two minutes to midnight. How much of that is simply psychological in other words, designed to be mainly psychological. Well, you know, in effect, In essence, all warfare is informational and psychological pretty much all the time, and it only goes kinetic once in a while. You have rhetoric, you have nuclear saber rattling, you have the doomsday clock, all the things to make it seem like the future is pretty grim, even hopeless. I remember reading some articles when I was first an activist journalist back in the eighties, when I first got into news. I remember reading some articles where the prospect of a future nuclear holocaust was causing people not to want to have families, not to want to get married, and pretty much just damn the torpedoes, pardon the pond, and you know, it changed everybody's psyche. Maybe not everybody, but a sizable cross section of the population. So in a way, the nuclear arsenal is far more effective psychologically on a day by day basis in a way than it would be kinetically, because kinetically seems so unthinkable and out of reach and unlikely.
Speaker 5: So that arsenal's main.
Speaker 6: Weaponization and main effect is psychological, and that would be a date pretty much a daily thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent. Mark.
Speaker 5: Let me add one thing.
Speaker 6: That would mean that they could say they have ten thousand warheads on the US side, but they might have one thousand. You know, there might have been a lot of them that were decommissioned. They're not going to often talk about decommissioning because then there's nuclear waste. Then they want to bury it. Then they have to have public hearings on where to bury the waste. Maybe they want to avoid those hearings. But I've always felt that the arsenals are a lot smaller than we're told, precisely because the main use of it is psychological.
Speaker 3: Was it the British troops or our troops that during one of the World Wars was using inflatable tanks to make it look like we had more than the English things.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yeah it you really would have to get into it now.
Speaker 5: A lot of the old silos.
Speaker 6: You can buy an old silo now in Kansas, Nebraska and move into it and live underground, which would be kind of cool in.
Speaker 1: A way, but it's a in one of those Yeah.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 6: A lot of those minute Men silos have been decommissioned, and so you wonder, then how far has that went, the decommissioning, removing the weapons, removing the launch vehicles, you know, getting rid of the waist quietly, maybe dumping it in the ocean. Does Uncle Sam really want to maintain that arsenal on top of everything else?
Speaker 5: Has it done?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 6: It would it would just be interesting to go to be a fly on the wall at these different nuclear launch sites and see what really is there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I can ask a question, Mark, have you have you heard the thing about that the reason that we bombed that Trump bomb Iran was because our Israel threatened to use a nuke.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah, I've heard that remark. Yeah, I've heard of it. I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's how at apparently, you know, manipulated him into using into bo You know, we we did the bombing so they wouldn't drop a new Apparently is one of the what are the hearsay things for the reason that we did that? I guess probably some truth to that, I guess.
Speaker 4: Let me break in here, you guys. I gotta get Mystical Farah out of here and we got to wind our way down. Mystical Pharaoh, thanks for being here tonight. Man over to you for any saved rounds or final thoughts before you got to get out here. It looks like we're off to h as expected a wild beginning to twenty twenty six, So buckle up, man.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's gonna get it's gonna get. David and Weird there. Well, nice to be is everybody. Thanks guys, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Pharaoh? There he goes, Mystical Pharaoh, punching out. Okay, let's go around the room here, take any responses on anything we've covered. See if there's any final thoughts, we'll go to Mark Anderson. Mark, uh, save rounds, final thoughts, anything you want to throw out there before we shut it down tonight.
Speaker 6: Well, the Trump thing has been the dominant thing of the conversation. You know now that the US is no longer a bona fide republic and it's it's an empire. That would mean the rules of republicanism, not the Republican party, but republicanism republic government don't really apply. So in effect, it's a new government. You know that the original, the original framework of the of the Republic, let's just face it, has been largely overthrown, and not just by Trump.
Speaker 5: So you're, in a way, you're looking at a new.
Speaker 6: Government in the United States, a post republic empire government. And so in a way we can look at it with fresh glasses. We may not always like what we see. There might be a few things that will be like wow, well maybe that maybe that's not so bad or something, But it's it's definitely a game of chance. It's definitely a roulette wheel approach to government, it seems. But that's just kind of the way I see a post republican, post republic empire. Not that this hasn't been known, but like you said in the beginning, hash now it's just there's no pretense anymore.
Speaker 4: Right, Yep, the soft power days are gone and the pretense is pretty much all missing and gone, and just I guess they feel it's unnecessary at this point, which is something that struck me in twenty twenty. It was just like, Wow, they're not even trying to pretend that this isn't open domination, that this isn't anything other than you know, nineteen eighty four, because that's what's your fun.
Speaker 5: Me. Let me add one more thing.
Speaker 6: If they try and say it's Monroe doctrine, as far as I understand that, that would not be true, because the Monroe Doctrine was more of a defensive measure to not have a overbearing after breaking free of the British Empire, to not have an overbearing European intrigue and influence on the government. What's going on now is very proactive. It's not defensive, it's it's offensive. It's it's very much a proactive, strident, hemisphere wide thing.
Speaker 1: Now we might see the Donro doctrine.
Speaker 5: That's that's very that's very clever.
Speaker 6: I mean, if if the early talk about tariff revenue, if the Supreme Court does not knock knock that tariff thing down. If somehow that survives all that talk about, well, we don't need the irs anymore. We'll have the external revenue service. Let's get rid of the ten forty. A lot of us wouldn't mind that, especially the lower and middle classes. But sundry occasional benefits like that might not be enough, you know, just like in a while, there's a little perk here, in a perk there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: If we're to have a free society, we need more than just perks, we need assurances.
Speaker 5: So I'll leave it with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, Mark. Yeah. You know a lot of people that watch this show, and some of our colleagues don't even believe in nuclear weapons at all. They think it's all fake and all gay, and we've been syoped that they don't even have them. It's not real. What we saw at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were mass fire bombs and not you know what we were told they were. And that's always a fun time to not go down a rabbit hole, because then we'll start talking about whether dinosaurs are fake and gay or not, and we'll be here all night. But my door is open on all these topics. That's for sure, they all have great arguments on each side. But Mark, it was great to have you. To thetruthhound dot com is where you find Mark UK column dot o RG on Fridays.
Speaker 5: That's that's been changed.
Speaker 6: I've been reassigned to be writing more articles and doing more interviews and not appearing on the regular news as much.
Speaker 5: So okay, just a footnote.
Speaker 6: A nice meeting Sam. I don't think I've been on Yes, yep, awesome Sam, good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, glad you guys were here together tonight. We'll see you next time. Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, I had the long breaks some unavoidable domestic matter.
Speaker 4: See you guys later, all right later, man, h there goes Mark Anderson. I'll send it over to Sam. Sam, thanks for being here tonight and need save around's final thoughts anything going throughout there before we got to let you go. Be sure and follow Weaponized News if you're not already on Rumble and X.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, hush Husher, thank you ruck Us and everybody on this broadcast. Yeah, comply with the Feds or they're gonna kill you. And that's America and so Mac loves it, and so they're going to get the tyranny that they love, and I don't even want to hear it when a Democrat gets some power uses that same government tyranny, because we know if the roles are reversed, they be screaming, jumping up and down, and all the conservatives mouse are quiet. So they're all clowns as well as the Democrat left wingers, whatever you want to call them, because people refuse to see what's in front of their face. There is no deep state, there is no whatever. It's the government, and they keep us fighting amongst each other, Republican Democrat, it's the government. And we're going to see an escalation of destabilization in this country because they've already kicked it off as we can see, and it's going to escalate here now as long as we're all fighting with each other, we don't point our finger back at the corrupt government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man, Galatian tactics would be so easy to apply with many of the things that we have discussed tonight, and what we see as the opposite, We see kerosene being launched onto small flames, open flames, large flames. So anyway, Sam, thanks for being here tonight. Appreciate your time, Appreciate what you do out there weaponized news. There he goes hitting Ejack from the boiler room, based over to you man save final thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just like to remind people that the tagging and bagging of Maduro does have some historical precedent. I haven't really heard anybody talking about the time that Hitler sent Otto Skorzeny to do the same thing to Mussolini on top of the Grand Sassa. It was the legendary story from World War Two. He went in on a glider no fatalities, took the former fascist duce, and then glided off the mountain and got back to Germany safely. Pretty wild event. Is sort of the forerunner of special operations. Of course, there was what's his name in Panama. I can't remember the fucking guy's name anymore, but Noriega. But anyway, yeah, interesting stuff. I did put an article in there in the chat about this grave robbing thing, which is wild if it's total change of subject. But if you guys saw the news about that, there was a apparently a bust of a massive grave robber who robbed one hundred and fifty one graves in sub cemetery.
Speaker 4: If you know what, Right after every right after Ed Dean becomes like a cultural phenomenon. Are you kidding me, dude?
Speaker 1: I just heard about this today. I put it right. It's that Guardian link right there. They said it was the worst thing that they've ever seen. I just put it there because we've actually talked about stuff like this before over the years. Remember they found the House of Horrors like in downtown like Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Remember they they had all the shipping containers. There was the story about the guy whose grandmother died, remember, and they were you know, he took her to the funeral home and then unbeknownst to him, they sold her body to science, which then sold it to the military. And then the next thing he knew, on a on a firing range, he was shooting at his actual grandmother's carcass. Do you remember that story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't. I thought they they tied her to like a rocket or something, they did something insane with it. I was, yeah, I remember, we talked about that on the boiler room. Back in the day.
Speaker 1: There was one where they like cut off someone's head and put it on a different body, and it was like their son was it was target practice and it was just a big accident, you know, Syncrow unfortunate series of movies. Anyway, Anyway, that's heinous stuff. That's not really a light way to end this. So I'm sorry, but yeah, happy New Year to everybody. I hope the new year is blessed for us. I hope that even though we started off with some crazy stuff, you know, it's actually better than last year. Remember last year we had the New Orleans thing, and then we had the bomb and the mass casualty events, and hopefully we won't hopefully we won't see that again, and hopefully we'll have peace peace in our time. So thanks you guys, love.
Speaker 4: You all, I hope, so, Man, love you too, buddy. There goes baselet analyzer. I don't know, man, I don't know ruckus if this year's kickoff.
Speaker 3: It seemed like he's been paying attention.
Speaker 4: Think this year's kickoff may have escalated from last year personally, But.
Speaker 3: We just took over our country. We just sent dated and kidnapped their president and his wife. Get the half out of here. I think this one takes the cake.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: We just we just watched somebody get shot in the face.
Speaker 4: Was a tesla with some fireworks inside and that Yeah, I don't know, we don't need to put it on the scale, but yeah, this year's good.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, listen, So I listened. A lot of a lot of independent analysts and tech people pay attention to the technocracy, have been pointing out that twenty twenty five was laying the groundwork, the foundation, and that twenty twenty six is time to go to work. And that's what we're seeing. So I do. There's two things. So there's this one I share that we were taking a look at in the in our private chat about the cognitive electromagnetic warfare now cognitive electronic warfare. There we go, not electro magnetic. Sorry, So there was this. So there's the expost about the if you want to read that part there.
Speaker 4: So cognitive electromagnetic warfare is now a budget line item. The public deserves honesty, says at Len Bear MD. In the NDAA fiscal year twenty twenty six, there's a line one oh six titled Cognitive Electromagnetic Warfare priced at forty four million dollars and some change. Is listed under Department of the Air Force RDT and E Research, Development, Test and Evaluation. This title signals that the DoD considers cognitive effects within the electromagnetic domain to be a legitimate area of capability development with real dollars attached. The reality or even feasibility of this capability has been concealed from us, the American public for a long time. And he goes on from there, but we'll link that on the show page. So more more your tax dollars being used for you, I mean against you. Maybe we don't know who.
Speaker 3: Actually, And it sounds awfully intimidating, and I'm sure it is, but when you start digging into it, a lot of it involves the what we were what they said they were going to do, is they were going to ramrod warp speed into the military artificial intelligence. So this is again the the the big tech and the AI getting heavily involved now in the military. And how much you want to bet that that's what? You know, if the Venezuelan operation or whatever it was was all about board, I bet you they were doing this kind of shit, right. Oh yeah, And then you know Trump comes out and says, oh, we want the one point five trillion for the military. You got to YadA, YadA, you really think that that money is for for what? The soldiers because they're gonna Are they gonna up there recruiting efforts, Are they going to start feeding and treating? Are they gonna like, oh, the money's going to Elon Musk and Lucky Palmer and his helmets and his drones and all of that shit. Correct me if I'm wrong, Stop me if I'm just lying? Am I am? I stealing bullshit out of my mouth?
Speaker 4: No, you're right. I mean, although this a good time wearing Hockey's helmets, I suppose, But yeah, I mean that's pretty small potatoes when we're talking about like if you just watched the CEES and you've seen some of the videos of like the new Boston Dynamics robots and shit like that, and then to think that and of course, as we covered before on Boiler Room, we've got board members of some of these companies being given military officerships to go out and be involved in some of these things. So we know this is happening. So the big question is where does it all converge should be disturbed that you know, they want to weaponize cognitive electromagnetic warfare because we don't really we can imagine what that means, but we can't comprehend the capabilities there. It's very science fiction, but it's very in your face, right, it's very open empire illusion.
Speaker 3: That one's that one's a little heady for most people. So I think this one really drives the point home. How about something a little more closer to home, because you know, who cares all about the weird shit the military is doing in foreign lands in the name of conquering Greenland or whatever. What about you know the tensions that we're seeing between these fallible humans, this law enforcement who are poorly trained with drawing guns on people, shooting them in the face. Well, you know, as we discuss frequently here, you know, chaos, reaction, problem, reaction, solution, what's the solution? Solutions always text this. This was actually kind of an older story, but it's been making the realms in the last few days. Everybody's posting it again, including Fox News. I missed it. I don't know if you saw this, but RoboCop is here, but just not exactly the way you thought.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, So what do we got? What is a self driving police suv do ruckus.
Speaker 3: It drives itself and it comes with its own self policing, flying autonomous drone attached to the vehicle. It's really cool, it's neat.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's got a PUG, a police unmanned ground vehicle patrol partner. Okay, let's just not Can we stop doing this? Stuff is just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Man, science fiction is fun, but only when it's science fiction.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, not so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there's I think that's my prediction for twenty twenty six. Though. This is clearly the rise of technocracy, but more than that, a visceral, real impact on our lives of the AI, the machines, the robots. We will see the effing robots literally patrolling the streets in some way, shape or form. We will literally see those drones that you see floating over your head there and your picture graphic there hesher. We will see this right here, right now this year. Oh and also, according to the great prophet, the Bobby Yanga Voga whatever her lady that blind profit tests, that died in the nineties, She's got a lot of the prophecies, right, but she made a bunch of them before she died. The one that was for this year is that World War three is going to start this year and then sometime close around November is when the aliens reveal themselves, so we have all that to look forward to as well. Hesher. Okay, but if you'll excuse me, I need to go place a few bets on poly market. Thanks for having me, God bless everybody.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Man, there goes Ruckus. You're gonna have to probably wait in line behind half a million other people unless you already have an account and you didn't tell us yet. Man, my goodness, we could be making some bets reading the tea leaves this year for sure. Well there you go, folks. We live in an empire without a disguise anymore more. AI insane marketplace right now, just crazy self driving police SUVs with drones coming off of them, I called. I think this is spectacle power. Right. We used to talk about soft power a lot, right, It's like forms of modern warfare. I think it's spectacle power. Now. This is all such a spectacle. So hey, the masks are off and it's twenty twenty six. I hope everybody has a great weekend. Thanks for joining us for the live show, or if you're picking this up on a podcast or checking it out after the fact, Thanks check out our website Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's where you find all our show posts, and we got a lot of other cool stuff at the website. If you're new here, you should go check it out. Check out some of the other shows that we curate over there on the website. Check us out for Sunday Wire this Sunday. I'm sure it will be a interesting Sunday Wire with Patrick Henningson from twenty first Century Wire manning the show. Ruckus and I will most likely be there as well. See you next time.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.