Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's almost time. I hope you jumped on your phones.
Speaker 4: I'pe be ready on twoerzero five three two six, because sooner or later we're gonna get to that Initials Jackpipe, but now yet not quite Alicia Most from.
Speaker 3: Carolevin heara, we are we live right now? Are we live?
Speaker 2: On that live cafan dot com slash watch Begonzo.
Speaker 4: Zach's in the big chair because he's going to be the guy the Cory kof Because Cordon now here today?
Speaker 2: What happened to him?
Speaker 5: What did happen to you?
Speaker 3: To prison for one day?
Speaker 2: Why for a misdemeanor?
Speaker 5: Jerry duty?
Speaker 3: I know it's good called Jerry Duty. Jerry Duty. Sorry, that's a reference er rape.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it doesn't matter sponsors.
Speaker 3: Yes we do, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is Initials Game five s Our Trip, presented by Wolf River Electric. Madic.
Speaker 3: You got that right, moms. We don't do things small around here.
Speaker 5: Excellent Zach game started.
Speaker 4: Me too in a much grosser way. The Initials Game is sponsored by our great friends at Wolf River Electric. Go to wolf River Electric dot com, click on free quote and get started. Tell them you heard it on KFA and thank you Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: Paul Meat Sauce Lamb. How it happens.
Speaker 6: If you win, I'm sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, the absolute best head on over tenny LUNs and buy release for the buy one, get one free sale on all Seventh Avenue pizzas. If I win, tweet me and take Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of today, and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Bite Chris Hawkman Hockey.
Speaker 4: That's if I win, you get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online of ragto dot Com when you use the promo code initials discount doesn't the Planet Toppers that does everything else. Thank you rad code, Marnie freaking gil Let's not cuss.
Speaker 7: Ye please If I win, tweet me and tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will be chosen to win free haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips Salons, who has been my initial sponsor and has frankly had to give out some free haircuts. But they're okay with it. That's why they're doing. If I may say, Alicia, it almost is as if you just walked out of a Great clipsalon, because that's how put together, wow and well coifed you look.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't ask okay, thank yous like curled hair.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is the luckiest camera in the whole room that gets to look at you. Two. You look.
Speaker 5: On Caravin Plus so we're like double yeah, sorry you big chands.
Speaker 2: We didn't tell me how do I look on TV?
Speaker 3: This is my big chance.
Speaker 2: You look good? You look good.
Speaker 3: I got a bald head, well little tightly here.
Speaker 2: Let your smile.
Speaker 5: All that is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Alisha Lewis is playing for Mark Parrish and Hawk, what happens if Alisha lewis what does happen?
Speaker 4: That's pretty big your sponsor today by our great friends at Buy the Yard. And if if she wins and a miracle happens, is it any of Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on by the Yard's maintenance, free outdoor furniture off valid on instore purchases now through next Friday. Good luck and thank you Elisha for coming in.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for having me win, because that'd be I need some by the rh man.
Speaker 2: Thanks so nice. Nice. Yeah, well you could play at home when you're a game back. It's great initials, game line and stuff and everything. And let's do this now. It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 4: All right, get yourselves ready to Save Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackplan is currently at ninety.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You're looking buy a new car, save money in your current Carlo, and joy with Save Paul Federal Credit Union now for in carloan rates as well as four point nine to nine percent APR. Play today, It's say Paul USU dot org slash KFA in federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: Chris is going to get a caller on the line. Last time I guess hosted the person one two fifty. We I had a two to fifty winner last week. But I had ninety one thousand dollars to somebody if they get both of these initials correct. Oh my goodness, here the job. Alrighty, Hello, you are on the air.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's you.
Speaker 2: You're on the air. Hi, I'm Mike from Blooming Prairie.
Speaker 4: I'm Mike from Blowing Prairie, Blooming Prayer. That's cool place, man. What's going on today?
Speaker 2: Oh? Not much, you guys. The awesome blossoms down there, Zach take a deep breath. That's correct. That's right, best team name in the state.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. All right, here's the deal. There's ninety one thousand dollars up for grabs. Would you like that?
Speaker 2: I would love that. Great. Great.
Speaker 3: You got to guess two initials and you got to get him.
Speaker 2: Right, all right? I think uh, I think I'll go with.
Speaker 3: Gee s tea isn't terry?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: And then s T ses all right, t S man.
Speaker 3: It would be so great.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars going to be for Mike to hit it when Corey's not here. Cory builds this jackpot up to ninety one K and he's not even here to see it. Unfortunately, Mike, he is not here to not see it. Sorry. Great, yes, Mike, Great as blossoms blossom and let's have some fun, shall we? Initials Game five seventy four, featuring Alicia Lewis of Carolevin.
Speaker 5: Yes for having.
Speaker 2: The initials today? Are n F n F are the initials? Here we go? Item one of Initials Game five seventy four. Clue number one, associated with Wilma Irma and Ian Paul Paul Naples, Florida.
Speaker 3: That's right, yes, yes, don't make that face. Don't make that a weird face.
Speaker 5: Intense anyone else, no, no, always.
Speaker 2: The music, all right, sack really good. I figured when I saw number one, I was like, I figured you were the the favorite there, proper name. Well, that's right, that's right, that's right, all right, sauce lades one to zero to zero to zero as we had two, Item number two. Hey, we got this come on of initials n F. Clue number number one can have sharp or rounded ends. Clue number two generally inexpensive. Clue number three are handheld many Marnie nail file.
Speaker 4: That's right, Wow, okay, all right, be careful it's a pregnant lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No hitting, no slapping you did No, you can't use your signature belly bump.
Speaker 5: Yeahy bump, Yeah, a gentle time.
Speaker 3: You can't do the signature throat punch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We're careful about the damage she could do to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I am an offensive lineman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The size of one.
Speaker 3: No, you are not stop.
Speaker 2: A sauce with one. Marnie with one.
Speaker 3: Wait ahead of me. I had neither of Wow.
Speaker 2: Item number three of NFU number one debuted in nineteen eighty nine. Clue number two filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy. Paul ned Flanders Paul meat sauce Lambert.
Speaker 3: Is that gues because assumptions came out in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, we'll finish item numb. Clue number two, I should say, number two, file for Chapter eleven bankruptcy in two thousand and eleven. Clue number three famously seen on many Pakiao Clue number four. The logo features two intense aggressive eyes.
Speaker 3: I can see it. I just can't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Clue number five connections to extreme sports and an energy drink.
Speaker 3: Hawk houck no fear.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good good clues. Care I know your listeners are good. He's got me. No, he's listening.
Speaker 3: Is he listening?
Speaker 2: Of course you're listening now, he'll listen yeah, later later.
Speaker 3: To future Corey. I kind of liked you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dead. No, I am Future Corey.
Speaker 3: A lot of messages, all right.
Speaker 2: Sauce with one, Hawk with one Marnie with one item four of n F Clue number one sometimes stylistically one word. Clue number two is considered important or critical. Clue number three is often short, or is often short and direct.
Speaker 3: Hawk news flash, that's right.
Speaker 2: You guys are on fire today.
Speaker 7: Okay, right, well, formerly, I don't you got news flash flash.
Speaker 3: You can't have pregnant ladies on the TV. They just can't.
Speaker 2: He wants to see that.
Speaker 5: This is you guys are so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we played it a little bit too much. He played at five hundred and seventy three and five twelve times.
Speaker 3: That's a weird wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Hawk has two meat. Sauce has one Marnie has won. Alicia still yet to get on the board, but plenty of time, as we had to Item five of initials NF. Clue number one was once number one. Clue number two inspired a movie to change its name. Clue number three featured here. I am praying for this moment to last.
Speaker 5: Alicia, Alisha, Nelly Fortado.
Speaker 2: Great guess, way to ring in.
Speaker 5: I just got to get my name out there there. Thank you, well done.
Speaker 2: Lisha out for the rest of item number five. The other guy. I'm positive all right. Clue number four is forever linked to a famous person's dance moves. Clue number five debuted in nineteen seventy seven. Finally, Clue number six famously connected to a soundtrack. This was a hit for disco supergroup The Beg's Paul Paul five fever. That's it, that's right.
Speaker 3: I knew it like five clues ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like stand alone. That's to start with. Great, nice job, thanks d guy look.
Speaker 3: Fat in the shirt.
Speaker 2: You don't look fat in any shirt.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying that you look great. People are wondering which one of us is pregnant right now, Lisha, come on.
Speaker 2: He's talking about me. A sauce ties up with hawk. They both have two. Marnie Gellner has one. Lisa Lewis was zero. Final item of the first half. It's item six. Here you go of NF Clue number one almost always black and white. Clue number two almost always rectangular. Clue number three aids in tracking and calculation. Clue number four often found on a back or side.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Clue number five helps make informed decisions. And finally, I am sex of n F clue number six. This label is found on food and drinks. Paul nutritional facts. That's right.
Speaker 3: Corey wouldn't have give it.
Speaker 7: Given that to him, and then I would have said nutrition facts, and it had been like you, okay, why can't I mean.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: You're in the same day and you gave it to him. It's okay, you're allowed.
Speaker 2: You've given that to Marnie.
Speaker 3: Of course you would. Marnie said nutritional to Marny. It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's true. He gives you all. He gives you.
Speaker 3: Answer you know what I mean, Just give.
Speaker 2: It what It's okay, No, you got it.
Speaker 5: He gave it to you.
Speaker 2: He's right, I gave it to you. I'm right.
Speaker 5: He regrets it and reading it.
Speaker 4: I know you thought about not hitting, didn't I did know I did, But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want sauce angry tatically.
Speaker 3: Nutritional effects and nutrition facts are the same thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yes, yes, I would agree.
Speaker 2: Yes, I texted you, sorry, Future Corey. They didn't give that one the marney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I didn't mean what she thought I meant, Future Corey.
Speaker 2: No, yes you did, I did not, all right. Halfway through the game, Sauce takes a controversial lead. He has three, Chris Hockey has two. Marny Gellner has one, right, yeah, Lewis. Plenty of time, only time, plenty of time, all right. Item number seven of n F Clue number one, debuted in twenty eighteen. Clue number two was the most successful launch in company history. Clue number three typically available in limited windows. Clue number four, the first word is the implied flavor or season. Clue number five. There might be about two dozen of these in a large and finally, Clue number six, often served with warm cheese. This is iconic at Taco Bell Haul Paul Arnie cho fries. That's right, that's right, I didn't know you look at me. Like I'm wrong, did you guys? Just I'm hurt? Why nutritional facts?
Speaker 3: I didn't know? Yes, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 5: I want to say.
Speaker 7: Josh Jamel did a campaign for Taco Bell nacho fries.
Speaker 3: Anytime I see his face art turn the channel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just stare at his face and I don't know what he's saying. But I'm just problem.
Speaker 3: I know I'm normally driving anyway.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was thinking of this like a caribou drink. That's all I can think of, is.
Speaker 2: All right? Sauce with four, Hawk with two, Marnie with one, Alicia Lewis again, still plenty of time. Thanks for having hope running out of it. We still have it right now. I am number eight of n f clue number one almost always seen in green, Paul Paul ned Flanders.
Speaker 7: Wow, Green, that's the first one I thought of.
Speaker 2: I was sitting on that one. Is that one? Right?
Speaker 6: Lucky?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, are you sure? Yes? You said it as it said? Corey mad.
Speaker 5: All right, No, I'm not on the group.
Speaker 4: Texte said you sent a picture of a back of a package that said nutrition.
Speaker 2: Was he playing?
Speaker 3: Is he in a plane?
Speaker 2: Is he playing the game? To West?
Speaker 3: He wouldn't be in a plane.
Speaker 6: But no, But isn't nutritional facts, isn't it?
Speaker 5: I mean Christian wrong?
Speaker 7: But it's just that's what that's what Coreo says is. But nobody says it that way usually, So I think his argument.
Speaker 2: Is people say.
Speaker 7: Nutrition facts, it's not wrong. You are right, you are in my opinion. But I'm just saying I don't know that. I don't think i've ever heard it. I know what you're talking because.
Speaker 3: Normal people don't say that.
Speaker 7: Usually people don't shay sure, they say nutrition.
Speaker 6: Well, it's probably not gonna matter anyway, because I've got three straight.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: You are, Yeah, Yeah, the rest of us have quit, so you are too good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we give up, except for Alicia.
Speaker 2: She's gone.
Speaker 3: She's gonna raise hell.
Speaker 5: I'm going to raise a lot of hell.
Speaker 2: Alicia, you are mathematically eliminated.
Speaker 5: Craft what pressures off?
Speaker 2: Marnie? You have to run the table to force a tiebreaker? Yep, and Hawk you're still in it.
Speaker 4: Well, according to this shirt that I'm wearing, I need to run some too. You look great, My boots look huge. Yeah, it's the stream yard ads like fifty pounds, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Item number of yards are on you twelve?
Speaker 3: My god, great, that's really good.
Speaker 2: Yucky, I have to give you a problems with it. That's okay, we got all right. Item number nine of NF number one, debuted in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 5: Alisha Alicia is going to mix things up nor football. It's old house, shoot older than who nellie ftato o.
Speaker 2: Guest, all right, great, guests, keep it up, thumbs up, turn that crowd.
Speaker 5: Upside down, turn your mic coff and go.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Clue number two partially identifiable by a half dome. Clue number three most commonly appears in black and