Speaker 1: Petree Wine brings you Basil rough Boone and Nigel Bruce and the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. The Petrie family, the family that took time to bring you good wine. Invite you to listen to doctor Watson tell us another of his fascinating stories about his old friend, that master Detective Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 2: You know, we're really happy to be back with you once again, and we're.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to getting together at this time every week from here on out. And I hope you won't mind if every once in a while I sort of get a word in edgewise about Petrie wines, you know, and I really mean this. Petree wines are wonderful wines. For instance, right now, I wish I could give you a glass of Petrie California Port. You could pull that Petree Port up to the light and look at its clear, deep red color. You could smell that luscious grape aroma, and best of all, you could taste that Petrie.
Speaker 2: Boy, what a flavor.
Speaker 1: That Petreport just sort of rolls around on your tongue, and oh boy, is that ever good? Try pet Report after dinner some evening, or try it when some friends drop in you can serve it proudly, because after all, the name Petrie is the proudest name in the history of American wines. And now let's look in on our good friend, doctor Watson and see if he's expecting us.
Speaker 3: Come in, Come in with tobacco. Just man, I've been expected.
Speaker 2: How are you, doctor Watson. It's good to see you again.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my boy. They're nice see you again too. I've missed Monday night visits during the last three months. This is so done. Would you go to join me in an exhaust report?
Speaker 2: Thanks doctor, that'd be nice.
Speaker 1: You know it seems to me after our summer vacation, the toast of the great Sherlock Holmes would be in order.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I am thanks. You proposed the toast doctor to.
Speaker 4: Sherlock Holmes, master detective and loyal friend whose adventures had brought considerable who say, fame to a certain retired doctor now living in northern California.
Speaker 2: I'll drink to that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Suppose I might as well get on with the night's story.
Speaker 1: Which particular adventure of his elector, doctor one that I call the Limping Ghost sounds exciting and as usual, will you find me saying how did they begin?
Speaker 4: In Baker Street on a windy December evening at the turn of the century, a young white faced boy sat in front of our blazing fire, and as he told us his trained story, the flickering firelight count weird patterns on the walls. The young man was Alexander mac Morris, the seventh Earl of Locknare.
Speaker 1: The Earl of Locknare, Say, didn't I read in the page the other day that the eighth Earl of Locknare had been killed in an airplane accident?
Speaker 3: Cried right, my boy.
Speaker 4: Even in this day and age, the tragic history of violent death seems to dog the footsteps of the Locknair family, which returned to my story long af December night in nineteen hundred we heard the whole history of the limping host of Lucknare.
Speaker 3: The first Earl had.
Speaker 4: Lost a foot at the Battle of flodden Field in fifteen hundred and thirteen. In spite of this terrible handicap, he fought on valentinin till he died on the battlefield from loss of blood. From then on, right until the time this story begins, the limping ghost, dead in a suit of armor, always appeared at Lochnair Castle before and after.
Speaker 3: The death of the current Earl. Yes, mister Bartel, it was.
Speaker 4: A strange story that Sherlock Holmes and I listened for that night, a story of death and horror over the centuries, punctuated by the limping plank of ghostly armor.
Speaker 3: The lady I had terri them news for you.
Speaker 5: Your husband, the Earl was killed in the explosion destroyed Lord Darnley.
Speaker 3: The guys to God.
Speaker 2: The House Parliament is failed.
Speaker 6: Your husband is in the Tower of London.
Speaker 7: It seems to be, and my regretful formula that your husband, of my instructions, has been arrested for murder.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt, okay, And that's the story of the Lochnaire's. Mister Holmes, you were instrumental in sending my great uncle to the gallows of faperaty richly deserved, I'm told, so it seemed only natural to come here to bake a street.
Speaker 3: And consult you.
Speaker 1: Now that i'm I can be most happy to do anything I can to help you, Sir.
Speaker 4: I don't remember you, but your sending the Earl Lockmare to the Scaffold home.
Speaker 3: Well he did.
Speaker 1: Doctor Watson and the servants have always sworn and ghost really dead walk at midnight on the day that he was hanged. Indeed, now, sir, I suggest that you tell us what probably brought you here. The ghost is walking again, mister Holmes. You know what that means, according.
Speaker 3: To the legend, that the present Earl will.
Speaker 1: Die exactly, and as I'm the present Earl, you can see why I'm rather worried you mightn't understand the troupe actually seen this ghost yourself, Yes, mister Holmes. The night before last, Betty, well, that is Miss Nolan and I were sitting in the dining hall in front of the fire when we heard a strange sound of an ammunition's gallery. We looked up and in the moonlight saw ghostly figure in armor limping towards the staircase.
Speaker 4: Sir, you're certain that you really said moonlight can play strange tricks. You know.
Speaker 1: There wasn't any doubt about it. Doctor, We both saw and heard it.
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 1: I started to go towards the stairs, but as I did so, Betty screamed and then tumbled to the.
Speaker 2: Floor in a heap. Yes, while I was reviving her, the ghost disappears.
Speaker 8: Who's staying with you at Locknow Castle at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well, there's Betty Nolan. She's the sister of James Nolan. He looks after my estate.
Speaker 2: Betty and I are engaged with oh.
Speaker 8: As indeed, anyone else staying with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, a distant cousin of mine, Jed came up Morris, an American. He turned up in England a couple of months ago with his son Walter, but both.
Speaker 3: With me at the present.
Speaker 1: A distant cousin, that's right, mister Holmes, actually the descendants of a more than usually black sheep branch of the family. I don't know how long the old man's going to be with us, though, you ask me, he's a dying man, are you say that? As far as I can gather, he's been wasting away for years. It's only a question of time, for his strength failed him entirely. I was hoping perhaps you could take a look at him, doctor Watson. That is the if I persuade you and mister Holmes to come and stay at the castle for a few days.
Speaker 3: Well, what about at homes.
Speaker 8: It's an intriguing problem, Watson.
Speaker 1: The current Earl of Luckna would seemed to be in danger, a cousin of his is dying of an obscure disease, and the ghost of Lucknare Castle is walking again. Yes, it's an irresistible invitation. I see no reason why we can't leave on the Scotch express Tonight been quite a heavy fall of snows here in your.
Speaker 4: Absence, young man, quite so, judging from the color of the sky, there's more to come.
Speaker 3: Really angry looking. Hm. Oh, Now as we're round.
Speaker 1: This bend, you'll be able to see the castle. Ay, yes, here you are, gentlemen, Magniverson.
Speaker 2: Yes it's a fine place, all right, doctor, though it cost me a great deal and upkeep. Matter of fact, I only have one wing open.
Speaker 3: Always been something more problem to.
Speaker 4: Get servants to come and live here. See the local villages have a great respect for the.
Speaker 3: Locks near ghost.
Speaker 8: What serviainces do you have of the castle of present.
Speaker 1: A cook housekeeper, Missus McLintock, fine old lady who's been with me for six years now. And then there's old Tammas. He served my families for as long as.
Speaker 8: I can remember.
Speaker 2: Who is a matter of fact that he is now tell her Tamas.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to see you.
Speaker 1: Thank my Lord, Oh, thank you Tamas, Oh these gentlemen, mister Sherlock.
Speaker 2: Holmes, Doctor Watts, good day, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Good break the trap round to the stables, and may as well break the news to you.
Speaker 2: That's what's happened to us. It's your cousin, my lord, for old mister mc morris.
Speaker 3: He's dead.
Speaker 1: He died early this morning, God rest his soul dead.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry that I arrived too late to be any help.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for telling me Tallis or you may pick trap down now, Hi, I'll bring.
Speaker 3: So he's dead.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say it's unexpected, but it is a shock.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, I'm sure that it must be, particularly as you yourself told us you.
Speaker 8: Saw the ghost of blackmail that might fall out in which case?
Speaker 1: In which case, Watson, I think we may reasonably expect another visitation, perhaps the poor.
Speaker 8: The night is over if we go in.
Speaker 2: This is miss Nolan, my fiance, Mister Shelock Holmes.
Speaker 3: Dr Watson.
Speaker 1: I'm very glad to meet you, and this is how brother James Nolan, the manager of my estate, how to do so?
Speaker 4: How are you, mister Nolan? Much better for seeing you both up here? I'm sure it won't take you long to lay this ghost business. By the first, you don't overestimate our abilities, mister nolan.
Speaker 2: Alec you've you've heard about your cousin of course, Oh yes, my dear Thamis told us as we drove up, where's Walter?
Speaker 1: He went into the village with the doctor and the body of his father.
Speaker 2: He should be back to How's he taking it? Very quietly? Too quietly if you ask me.
Speaker 4: Those Americans are pretty demonster to people, you know, and Walter has been no exception. But he behaved very strangely this morning when the doctor told him.
Speaker 3: His father was dead.
Speaker 4: He just said, now things will start to happen, and then shut up like an oyster.
Speaker 3: Why can't they care? A tale of the fellow.
Speaker 2: Yes, quite so, mister Holmes. I expect you and doctor Watson would like to go to your room.
Speaker 1: I think i'd like to take a look at the musicians gallery if you don't mind, just of course, would you excuse a star?
Speaker 2: It's in the dining hall here.
Speaker 4: It must have been very hospitable people in those days, FIFTI or sixty people could.
Speaker 3: Eat at that table.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, doctor, needless to remark, we hardly have usual room. Nowadays there's the musician's gallery.
Speaker 8: Mister home, Oh yes, yes, I see. How do we get up there?
Speaker 1: I'll show you see there's a stone staircase behind this history here follow me. Watch your step that's quite narrow, rather dark.
Speaker 8: What's your head? Watch chap on me.
Speaker 3: At homes I'm perfect built the stairs for pigments.
Speaker 2: A yes, here we are, gentlemen. This is the musician's gather, Hi Joe.
Speaker 4: It must have made a pretty picture. And the day's gone by a little string orchestra fiddling away here and stumble up the Scottish nobility bobbing and floating around in the intricacies of a highlands of Tish or a state triga vat or something.
Speaker 2: What does that dorley do to the bedroom wing?
Speaker 8: And that's where that.
Speaker 1: Goes to peered from the other night, I suppose, yes, mister Hope, uh.
Speaker 8: Door job. You generally keep this door on lock, sir?
Speaker 2: Why no?
Speaker 1: But the key mysteriously disappeared about a week. So James is having a new and maid, so I must remind him about that.
Speaker 2: We're up here, water, we're coming down. It's watering of Morris, my good cousin's son.
Speaker 3: Oh fellow, this has been a dreadful diner for him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm afraid this is going to be a lot of painful interview. Hello Walter, this is mister Sherlock Holmes and doctor Watson. How do you do shell Lack Combs, Sir, I've heard about you and your friend doctor Watson.
Speaker 2: Water Man, I'm friendfully sorry about your father.
Speaker 3: Are you now? Isn't that nice of you?
Speaker 1: Well, you'll be sorry enough when you're here that I'm going to take you to court and prove that I'm the real Earl of Lockmore Water of your mind?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Father was out of his because he kept quiet all these ye, But I'm going to have my rights. I've looked up the records. I've had genealogist working for months, and I've got all the facts that prove you're an impossible man. What are you talking about? You know well enough when Cherlick Holmes here essential great uncles of the Gallows twenty years ago, the title in the state should have come to my father. When I leave here tomorrow, I'm going straight to the finest lawyer in London. Then if you believe this, why have you anything about it?
Speaker 8: Till now.
Speaker 1: Because I'm smart. I found out a thing or two since I've been staying here. And one of the things I found out is that your precious fiance and her brother wouldn't look twice at if it weren't for your money. In the title shut up, you will find out. She's a smart little felly and she knows what kind of a track she's running you.
Speaker 4: My compliment, sir, a very professional Opika is a very well deserved offensive scoundrel.
Speaker 1: Sorry about this, Please don't say anything in front of it. He's going to obsession.
Speaker 8: I fight understand. Come on, Watson, let's go and find our rooms.
Speaker 3: Home.
Speaker 4: It's nearly dinner time. Why are we wondering about here in the dark instead of having a glass of share.
Speaker 3: With the others?
Speaker 4: Were Library and anteenches pectice Now Watson like were m beas it occurred to me that a further examination of his dining hall might prove profitable personally home And I think you're wasting your time on this case.
Speaker 8: What makes you think that will happen?
Speaker 4: It's perfectly obvious that young American fellow was impascinating the ghost a few nights ago. He knew his father was going to die, and he wanted to build up the legend so make his own claim seemed more believable. But he's sound reasoning, Watson, that's a biological in his deception. He should repeat the performance now that his father is dead.
Speaker 3: Well, ghost walk at midnight? So where do we go and have a glass of share? What is it home?
Speaker 8: Someone's coming in from the library. Yes, who is it?
Speaker 3: You can we've got to start.
Speaker 6: I heard voices, and I knew the candles were not a lighting here, so I came in to see who it was. You're watching for the ghost, I suppose. Well you'll no be disappointed, gentlemen, though you may see more than your bargain. For all that metal week, Ghostly things that are not comprehend are playing with something much more dangerous than fire.
Speaker 3: Fire burns. The shades are dead. To look up, it's as opening. It's the ghost.
Speaker 2: Say here it comes the poor buddy. See the armor on it and the way he's dragging.
Speaker 6: One leg behind him.
Speaker 4: Yes, it really quite an effective impersonation, and the twilight provides most appropriate life for his.
Speaker 8: Play acting too.
Speaker 4: A few minutes, young American, of course, look behind him, there's another figure.
Speaker 1: Yes, best in the same kind of armor and cuttying us hot.
Speaker 2: He's putting.
Speaker 3: The cost to see him. He's turnning. He's stuck. You're just raising his.
Speaker 4: Look out, great heavens, he's knocking through the ratings.
Speaker 3: That must be twenty foot fall.
Speaker 1: Come on, O, come on, help you open his bicy Yes it's Waltim mcmartiest, the American now from the angle of his head. I just suggest, but it might be the late Waltim McCarty. Say Watson did all right home. He while of the second ticket, has been able to slip back to that corn his keepers. Come on, he was dressing arm and he can't covered it passed. Perhaps bea come up a take him. Doctor Watson's story will continue in just a few seconds, which is all the time I need to tell you about Patrae California Muscatel. Have a try Patrie muscatel. It's a wine that looks like sheer gold, and it's made from big, plump juice muscat grapes.
Speaker 2: Boy, pop one of those muscat grapes into your mouth, and you know you've got something delicious.
Speaker 1: You know that, and you get the same flavor in petrie musk tell it's a perfect wine to serve a lady. Women love it, and that best time to serve it is after dinner or on a Sunday afternoon, you know, times like that. But just make sure it's Petrie musc tell, because that's the way to make sure it's gonna be good, Remember Petrie. And now back to tonight's new Sherlock Holmes Adventure and the story of the limping ghost of Lockmayor.
Speaker 3: There's no trace of the ghost magicians, Geller.
Speaker 2: You gave him too much of a start on afraid, of course you did find him.
Speaker 6: You'll never find him because he's.
Speaker 8: Not much missus macrinach.
Speaker 4: Is the original suit of armor, the one worn by the first Earl of buckmase till Inmcastle.
Speaker 6: Ay, sir, it's in the library through that door there.
Speaker 2: I'll take it too, Humbaba, thank you.
Speaker 8: We'll find it.
Speaker 1: Come on, Rotten, bring that candle with you.
Speaker 6: Joe, you can know what good thing you're to stop jappling in dinner, really can.
Speaker 3: Holmes? What do you make of the second girl?
Speaker 8: Impostor? Obviously, but who could it have been?
Speaker 1: That's what we have to find out, Old Chap And now did this someone knew that the American Walter mac morris was impersonating the ghost and used this macabol method to kill him.
Speaker 3: But why kill him?
Speaker 1: Possibly his claims to the title and estate were varied, or perhaps some phonetic were so diverted to the Muckmare legend that he assumed the role of ghost and killed him for his sacrilege.
Speaker 8: Old the cattle, Little Highway, little jab.
Speaker 4: Hello, here's a suit of armor homes lying in a heap on the floor on the forehead, But I said, obviously belongs on that stand over there, perfectly clear.
Speaker 8: What's happened?
Speaker 4: The second figure used this armor and slipped it back in here while we were examining the dead massively.
Speaker 8: What's impossibly?
Speaker 1: These disarmour gives us a definitely clue, but it limits the field of posible sous. How do you mean, Well, it's an interesting fact that the human race has grown definitely nager in the past four hundred years. If you modern men can wear authentic ancient armor like this. For example, take the first item on the top of the heap lying on the floor. Here he is gauntlets of chain mail.
Speaker 8: Got a arm.
Speaker 3: Well much too small to day.
Speaker 2: Either you nor I could have won this suit.
Speaker 3: No local youngeman this take it.
Speaker 1: But as his sister could have done this, Sok Thomas a butcher, he's a small feman, and.
Speaker 4: He becomes the dah Watson, how a distinguished client. The young Earl of Lucknaire isn't so a small manage? You're so he is, and he might EASi had a motive down with Maris Head disputed his right the title.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the day.
Speaker 1: He mustn't jump to conclusions. Nevertheless, you see what valuable evidence this arm has become.
Speaker 3: Hello at sounds of the rest of the part here on.
Speaker 1: The seas, I suggested we join them, without making any reference to the suit of armor. Remember old Chap One of them in there is a murderer, and we may have to suffer trap to catch him.
Speaker 2: No, of course, are you sure he's dead, Dr Watson, There's no doubt about it. His neck was broken instantly by the fall.
Speaker 3: It's tread for father and son both died on the same day.
Speaker 4: And you said the real ghost came up behind him, mister Holmes and struck them, so they crashed through the.
Speaker 3: Railing of them.
Speaker 8: I said, another figure addressed in and killed him.
Speaker 6: Mister Nolan so the real ghost I saw him when he owned two eyes. He killed that man for trying to bring shame on the name of Lochneir.
Speaker 3: Who can't we get into touch with the police.
Speaker 1: How can I get a message to them tonight? If you look outside, were almost completely stowed in snow. It Oh, hush, sharling, there's nothing to be afraid of anymore.
Speaker 8: No, at least we have the assurance that the ghosts were not limped again. Why well, the murderers.
Speaker 1: No further motive for impersonating the ghost the walk now would be to support the dead Americans claims. No, we shall spend a quiet night, and tomorrow I shall communicate with the proper authorities as to my quite definite notions regarding the murderers. I but if the ghost should walk again, mister and sir, I shall know that at last I've encountered the truly supernatural crime, and she'll retire from the practice of them of detection.
Speaker 4: As a little two o'clock, you're still over there the window, Buffy were Papio, you can help being that young with Morris knows the g wil More.
Speaker 3: He told us pretty little more the shift to look about him. I don't like never did trust a fellow. Good look a squall in the eye. Let you feel the same way. Home Homes, homes, fire homes.
Speaker 8: Black Watson, where's you been?
Speaker 3: I thought you was over over the window.
Speaker 8: We've been talking too, my dettle chap.
Speaker 1: It was on the dressing gown around the last step of this strange, thankful tragedy.
Speaker 3: Thank the Lord for that. Perhaps I can get some sleep. Homes, Where have you been?
Speaker 1: I went to the musicians Harry and waited the trap. Now it's ready to spring.
Speaker 2: Don't thoughtful?
Speaker 3: What come on? Come on? What do you mean you you faited a trap?
Speaker 8: You'll see for yourself in a few moments.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I really dated it when I said downstairs, if the real ghosts should walk again, I would retire from the practice.
Speaker 8: Of the texture. I didn't understand you were saying it was well.
Speaker 1: I was tempting the murderer to show his hand runs more. Come on, come on, where are we going to wait? Behind the curtain at the foot of the stairs leading to the musicians gallery? And I hope we don't have to wait very long, Holmes.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a crook in my neck trying to peer through this wretched curtain?
Speaker 3: How much longer do we have to wait?
Speaker 8: Murry?
Speaker 2: You certainly come, not certain, but hopeful, expretely hopeful.
Speaker 3: Well who it is? Don't too?
Speaker 8: Yes, but my proof is too thing for a quarter of law. I mustn't touch him in the act. You got it, splendid, Let's go.
Speaker 2: Hell no, no, he walk into my trap. He's coming towards the head of the stairs.
Speaker 3: Great start.
Speaker 1: Exactly a simple piece of wire stretched across the gallery is remarkably affected even with ghosts.
Speaker 8: Can't don't off for this biker.
Speaker 3: There we are, good lord, it's it's changed now.
Speaker 8: Exactly what's happened?
Speaker 4: He walked into a simple trap, friend, And I'm fraid the next trap will be more lethal, or, if.
Speaker 8: I'm down to it, proved to be the one beneath the gallows.
Speaker 3: Well, now that we're headed back to London.
Speaker 4: Homes, perhaps you settle one or two points in.
Speaker 2: The case that are borrowing me quite a bit with pleasure, my dear Chapard, are they I still.
Speaker 3: Don't see what Nolan's motive was in murdering the American.
Speaker 8: All that should be obvious.
Speaker 1: He wanted to ensure that his sister's aounced woud enjoy undisputed.
Speaker 8: Title to the name of the states.
Speaker 3: How did you know it was Nolan?
Speaker 1: When I examined the authentic suit of armor, you see, it was obvious it had never been worn. I still don't quite You have to shoot of armor was in a heap on the floor. Yeah, and if it had been hastily discarded. And yet well, the gauntlets were on top of the pile, you remember, That's right, there were. If the shoot had really have been worn, the gauntets would have been the first things to have been taken off, and so would have been the underneath the pile. Obviously, therefore, the armor had been disarranged in order to make people believe the real ghost A.
Speaker 4: Walk after the American's death, the suspects before Miss Nolan, her brother, Thomas, the butler, and Earl himself. When I pulled out missus mc clinton, because remember she was standing behind us of the plan of the murder, I'm beginning to understand all the suspects except Nolan was small enough to warn.
Speaker 1: The other that's right. Therefore, only he could have pretended to use it.
Speaker 3: He did you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my dear fellow, Undogly he procured a similar one of modern manufacture.
Speaker 3: An amazing case.
Speaker 4: I'm an interesting one at any rate. And once again, old fellow, I'm possibly reminded of an.
Speaker 2: Old Scottish litany Scottish litter there which one.
Speaker 8: You remember it?
Speaker 4: I'm coolies and ghosts and long legged beasties and things that go bump in the night, good lord deliverers.
Speaker 2: Well darker, that's really a swell story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: For a while I was beginning to believe in ghost.
Speaker 3: Well I'm assumed to admit it, but at the time, so you.
Speaker 1: Know, this sounds silly, But I bet it would be fun to be one of those legendary English ghosts, you know, go around sticking and ose and too everybody's business and playing practical jokes like Matt nobody able to figure out who did it.
Speaker 2: Fun in a way.
Speaker 3: Well, you can go around scaring people where you want to. But for me, I think it goes leads.
Speaker 4: A terrible life, so instance can't have a pleasure of eating a nice juice of.
Speaker 2: Steak, yeah, or drinking a glass of really good wine.
Speaker 3: Ah, now you're talking young for the lass Petrie wine.
Speaker 1: You see, when I say good wine, I always mean Petrie wine because you can depend on Petrin. I know, I know why the Petrie family has been making wine for generations, handing on down from father to son, from father to son, all their skill and knowledge and experience. When you realize they started the Petrie business way back in the eighteen hundreds, well, common sense tells you the Petrie family knows practically all there is to know about the fine art of turning luscious grapes into clear, fragrant wine. Yeah, whether you're looking for a swell wine to serve before dinner, or with dinner, or after dinner, for any occasion, you just can't go wrong with a Petrie wine because Petrie took time to bring you good wine.
Speaker 2: Now, doctor, what story are you going to tell us this week?
Speaker 4: Well, now, next week, mister Bartel, I'm going to tell you a strange adventure that Holmes and.
Speaker 3: I had in the English countryside.
Speaker 4: It concerns the apparent madness of a certain Colonel Warburton and the pleasant mystery of two dead dogs.
Speaker 3: Tonight.
Speaker 1: Sherlock Holmes Adventure is written by Dennis Green and Anthony Boucher and is based on an incident in the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle story The Crooked Man. Mister Rathbourne appears through the courtesy of met Goldwyn May and mister Bruce through the courtesy of Universal Pictures, where they are now starring in the Sherlock Holmes series.
Speaker 2: The Petri Wine Company.
Speaker 1: Of San Francisco, California invites you to tune in a next week, same time, same station.
Speaker 2: Oh, the pet Tree family took the time to bring you such good wine.
Speaker 3: So when you eat and when you cook, remember Petry wine.
Speaker 2: To make good food taste better.
Speaker 8: Remember wa.
Speaker 1: This is Harry Bartel saying good night for the Petree Family. Sherlock Holmes comes to you from our Hollywood studios.
Speaker 3: This is the Mutual Podcasting SPT.