Speaker 1: Well the wildlife all right, it's time for the wildlife news clearly. Uh so there's this place called Utterly Ridiculous Farms and uh they owned some cows and they decid, okay, we are these cows. Let's uh, let's get these cows. Let's have a big let's have a big wedding. See these two little Highland cows. They're kind of little cows though, and they're kind of hairy. But those are yeah, they're they're kind of cute.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this is there's a specific little cowbury.
Speaker 3: There's they're on Instagram.
Speaker 2: They're really to wait, is it like a pony to a horse. It's a mini cow to a cow. Yeah, kind of hairy mini cows, mini cow. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So here's the uh, here's the story for County today. A ceremony like no other. Too many Highland cows tied the knot on a local farm. S. He's Alexandra Hollock. Now on this tail of holy not tramoney.
Speaker 5: This is this is this is Canadian is c TV, So yeah, I think this is the same thing.
Speaker 2: When I went on the Regina News they were c TV. Yeah, I think it is kind of wait, these tiny cows. I'm looking at pictures of them. Are they good eating? I don't know, bro Veal.
Speaker 6: Just trying to get married.
Speaker 2: I want to eat?
Speaker 7: Which one you eat first? The male or the female? Hey, dude, I'm just saying, dude, Fahita meats good burgers, are good ribs, skirt steak, Christina, there's kids listening.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go vegan now.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, holy matrimony.
Speaker 4: Not tramoney.
Speaker 6: Here comes the bride, all dressed in white.
Speaker 8: Murial, the mini Highland cow on her way to greener pastures to wet her beloved bovine Brett.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I want you to know what you're about to hear as RHTT in a little cage and does not appear to happy about it, about to get getting married, destroy.
Speaker 6: You know, came to the farm.
Speaker 9: And then we needed to get her a friend, and then we needed to get her a future boyfriend. And we went on a search for RHTT to find the most beautiful, handsome boy for her, and we kept having guests saying to Alexi and I, you really need to have a wedding for these cows. Love, my friends, is a lot like grazing.
Speaker 6: Down to the smallest details. Love is patience, Love is kind.
Speaker 9: It does not trample others grasps.
Speaker 3: This is not something that guys would do.
Speaker 2: Just look. I love women. We all know it. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: What guys aren't going to be well straight guys aren't going to be matchmaking cows and having little faith wedding. This is chick stuff.
Speaker 8: The only reason they're doing this, Like I mentioned, it's huge on Instagram, doing it to post it on Instagram and get a ton of.
Speaker 5: Us and then get people into it in their farm. Yes, why did they use a why'd they use a student?
Speaker 2: Reporter? Cut in anger?
Speaker 6: All leading up to I mout, do you promise to nuzzle only Muriel?
Speaker 2: Share your hands?
Speaker 6: Doan protectively beside big day, drawing a big crowd.
Speaker 8: We've known Raht and Muriel for a while and to just be here and celebrate their love is really beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's an arranged marriage though there is no love. There's no love. They picked it out.
Speaker 7: And do cows that size do they hop up on the back hind of pounds dog?
Speaker 3: If you get a bucket, to perch yourself up on a home depot bucket and.
Speaker 2: Be glad you talk because I was falling in a well, yeah, you did good. And she pulled the music and there was a cow bell that fights.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping to catch the bouquet with.
Speaker 8: Guests milking the moment. For many it was their first.
Speaker 2: Why would it be a moo? Caeas just too much.
Speaker 6: It's just way too much.
Speaker 2: It is too much.
Speaker 6: I'm attending an animal wedding.
Speaker 8: Staff here at utterly Ridiculous farm Life say they're hopeful Marile and Rett will have a happy honey moon and maybe in nine and a half months everyone will be back for the baby shower.
Speaker 10: You can't rules of puns, you can't repeat a pun that's already been done. And they did it three times because the guy said holy matrimony, and then she did the moon, and then she did again.
Speaker 2: I have a question for the breaking the wall. It's utter chaos.
Speaker 5: I have a question for the student reporter. Do we know for sure that cows have the same birth cycle as humans? She said we'll be back in nine and a half months, Like, I'm assuming cows don't take that long, right, That's.
Speaker 2: A good question.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I would hope that she actually researched that before.
Speaker 3: She just blurted it out right, This.
Speaker 2: Makes five days, so were there?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 2: That actually is good?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, good, good job Kevin having process, Good job Kevin.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: It's The Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next on Around the Sports. He's a legend. Is his health putting him in a bad spot?
Speaker 2: Will he retire? We'll find out next