Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that Nico Blitz.
Speaker 2: I can't WHI chopping four five two, little bit just played it got battle you whats y'all in nine loud see.
Speaker 3: My little bit sham and I'm loud.
Speaker 2: I just left back to clip it with the gang and how you have to get rithing your thigh. You know me, I'll be shooting my shot when I got to look at.
Speaker 1: Itself and it's something so fun.
Speaker 2: It just ain't like my little ward that I wanted. You were talking everything that I won't have stood up and we got it.
Speaker 1: Don't think I that I should watch on Fotn't you to watch something probably started at night and took a black ride. I just live about to watch with a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Dollars and shotty niggas. It's my time too, I say, shading big the largest and stepping that because it's my mother staying in him. I hope you give me every time you play a song. I hope you mean you white person, but y'all never get along.
Speaker 1: I hope you know that A crust show.
Speaker 4: Unreal, A two three welcome big act. The blood Let's get it intro by Nico Blitz. That's one of our DJs.
Speaker 1: Man, that's hard. That's I heard a mix like that now because he's you could you did amazing.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, I can't complain. Man, we know you can't. I know you can't. Look at you.
Speaker 4: Boy. It's been crazy since the Lama Lama for Surema Lama challenge, right, Like Yo, things have happened and everything seems to be happening fast.
Speaker 1: But this is not an overnight thing.
Speaker 3: It's definitely happening fast though. Yeah there like the past years and flew by.
Speaker 4: Crazy things are happening. Congratulations, I appreciate it, yes, sir, man, Yo, you love l A.
Speaker 1: Of course I love Yeah. What about l A?
Speaker 3: I think it's the weather, maybe the weed, definitely, I can't. I tried to make that with the second one, but stretched the weather.
Speaker 1: We live here in the week. I hope you're happy now.
Speaker 4: This is a is a major sound, right, A lot of acoustics in there, a lot of melodies, right. Was this always a goal this kind of album or was this an idea?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: It definitely was just something that was said, and then once it was said, we had to put it in a fake because I sent it in an interview and I guess the interview ended up being like a major interview. I was like, yeah, I'm doing a country project. And then when I got there with the interview, they was like my team was like, you know, you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Now, we gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But I mean it was just man, the people that already hear the Jelly Rose, the every everything was a given. Like everybody that that's on the project, they wanted to work with me, you know what I'm saying, So there was nothing for us. We went into it trying to just do some genre bending, like you know what I'm saying, some hip hop country, But in the middle of it, I actually start going through a heartbreak and you know country music. Like when I first stepped into it, I asked what is country music? And then was like heartbreaking whiskey, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's what it is here.
Speaker 3: I was going through heartbreaking. I don't know about whiskey, but the tequila definitely got me.
Speaker 4: Have made a corrido are like Mexican country, So it's heartbreaking tequila, yeah, and weed and and do you know what means baggy?
Speaker 1: So like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a famous phrase it's it's called that means take out the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's why I went country here, That's why.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's nothing saying you have to partake in the but it is fun to say you feel me, which which honestly just means like, Yo, let's get this ship cracking, bro, you feel me up?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: No, I want to talk about, you know, the difference that I see in your personality from like the last time you were here and now talk about that.
Speaker 1: I feel like your mindset has changed so much.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean, yeah, you know, went through a lot, you know, to get here, but we're here. I feel like now my mindset is just more of like I had a goal already, you know what I'm saying, But now it's like I'm more focused on that goal because I see everything that could take you away from that goal.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I fought against everything that I had to fight against too, exactly exactly we got.
Speaker 1: To make it home to that was the goal. That's the goal, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just you know it kind of I was already a humble god, but it's still it humbles you way more. And then it's just you know, you kind of grateful, grateful to be in the position that you're in, even though you know you got to go through some ship. Still, just you got to you gotta be grateful for it. Yeah, but I feel like I was more like moody last time I was here.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're quiet for sure, but reserved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's well.
Speaker 4: Things are just starting to happen. I think there was a lot I'm sure coming your way. For sure that we're a lot bro you know, but they got me doing this damn Lama Lama challenge. You knocked it out the party.
Speaker 3: It was early ship too, so I feel about early early it was like, yeah, now I'm in a great movie right now. I don't have my Starbucks like that. I never used to drink Strawbucks. Now drink Starbucks like that. That's right, straw Bucks. I need, I need the brand endorsement. That's crazy, that'd be crazy. Carmelappuccino, Carmel around the lines, so like every line they put a line of Carmel.
Speaker 1: No creams like the cream take away from it. Yes it does.
Speaker 3: I think empty got you gotta have a big they asked off. I don't even call them strawbucks. I call it Anastasia. That's my girlfriend, that's your lady. As soon as you get off the plane. If it's so good to see that woman on talking that green sign in the stage, we had to go ahead give.
Speaker 4: It was a mermaid, right, Yeah, that's a siren. Right, she's a I didn't even know that that's a mermaid, No wonder. She looks so good to me, based off like the mermaids that sailors used to. Well, they thought they saw, you know, they were hallucinating, or maybe it was they were out there so long they thought they saw mermaids, or maybe they did. I don't know, but that's I think that's the story behind that.
Speaker 3: Well, I see a mermaid every time I went at the airport, right, So yeah, I gotta got a taste every man stage.
Speaker 4: Hey, if I'm not mistaking the last song we played in that intro, you said I hope you find the man in your dreams, but y'all don't get along and misquoting that.
Speaker 1: That's the ship.
Speaker 3: Bro. Listen, this album is like it's like it's every every version of a heartbreak, you know, like when you have a heartbreak. You go through stages. Yeah, it's definitely stages. You got to miss you. It was you, No, it was me that I hate you part of it. This was definitely the I hate you part of it. This is the I hope you turn your heat on and don't know he'd come out that mother, Yes, keep it. I hope you go to the gas station. I think you can leave your car running and when you come outside, it's a homeless person that took off your you know what I'm saying, like, and they take all your change at the compartment, like this is pure Hey, this is where me and Ella. Man, you can just tell you was kind of going because when I finally talked to her, she just looked at me like, you don't know how much I needed that. I was like, man, you must have been going through it. And she was like, we're on the same page right now. And so you're talking Jackie's language.
Speaker 4: She'sier for all that.
Speaker 1: Bron say, I know you don't like the song.
Speaker 5: You can't like the song, No, no, I love the song She identifies with singing out loud though, because yeah, yeah, Nico, you know he might not like that.
Speaker 1: Not like that.
Speaker 4: She feels like a woman, but fights like a man. Okay, okay, okay, okay, right there, she don't play man, she don't play. You say you went through heartbreak, right, heartbreak relationship obviously, right, that's always tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, especially coming from like a man standpoint, because they feel like I had just dropped Take Care, Take Care. It was like one of my more vulnerable albums when that was the finally got me to open up and do a lot of extra sensitive you know what I'm saying type ship. And then here I go going through a breakup when I'm already wide open, you know what I'm saying. So it was just like me going through what I was already going through plus that. So it was just like, I don't know, it was just a lot, but me making this project definitely helped me get through it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, your feelings are valid, are valid, you feel me, So I hope you're happy. It's like, I hope you're happy because you fucked me up.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a bunch of I hope you have I hope. I hope you're happy because you fucked me up. I hope you're happy. Genuinely I hope you're happy. It just like I said, it's a bunch of meanings. Man, I hope, I hope you take your car, but I hope you get it back.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Just go through it a little bit. Yeah, Like I hope, I hope a lot for you. But at the end of the day, I hope you're happy.
Speaker 3: Like I hope what you did, because at the end of the day, that was my that was my whole meaning, Like even when we was together, I just was just trying to make you happy. So it's like, at the end of the day, I hope what I what my goal was for you to make you happy. I hope it still happened. Even though you had to do me wrong or whatever happened happened. I hope you're still happy.
Speaker 4: Was there a tough spot to make or is there a tough song to make on the project?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, not really, cause it's like after I did to take Care, it was kind of harder for I mean, it was easier for me to put my feelings.
Speaker 1: On you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Once you open the flood gates, like.
Speaker 1: I said, I was already open. I was already open.
Speaker 3: So once I once it was happening, literally as it happened, I just recorded it and it was all came out good.
Speaker 1: That's right. You bet on sports. I used to.
Speaker 3: I had to stop because it's like it's getting too bad. Like everybody everybody sports been now, like they got commercial for it everywhere. So it's like that's like the casino you'll never want. You can't win as something that they advertise for you to come.
Speaker 4: It's a setup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a sentup. So yeah, it was crazy. Is I gotta?
Speaker 3: I got like a little something going with prize speaks. I got money sitting on there. I just I can't let them take it same way.
Speaker 1: I don't care how much money I got. I still got money just sitting on there. I just I'm the softest better bro. They got me right.
Speaker 3: My second time, Like the first time I ever did it was like the forty nine Ers in Chiefs super Bowl. That was my first time doing it. I didn't make no money. The second time I bet, I won. I here for ten thousand dollars. I bet two thousand and here for ten thousand. The second time I ever bet on it. The second time, second time I ever bet on it, so I was like, oh yeah, and then that whole ten thousand went to love and then then five to two thousand, and I was like, you know what, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this ain't it. No, this ain't for me.
Speaker 4: The fund's gotta stop. I believe it on the beak. That's it, one hundred percent. I hope you're happy. August twenty second, big ex the plug he thank.
Speaker 3: You, bro.
Speaker 1: We appreciate shaking so much.
Speaker 4: Shake the music and the energy. Man, you see us anytime. You know what it is, Yes, sir, I appreciate you. Let's get it man, it's cruihalw Real nightty two three, get.
Speaker 1: Buy something as Jackie R. Marrius.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Make sure you hit those subscribe and notification buttons and watch all of the crucial content on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Just search Real Night two three