Speaker 1: Wake yo, wake up.
Speaker 2: Oh hi everyone, Hi, I don't know what you just I just stretched.
Speaker 3: I'm strutching, dude.
Speaker 2: My mind is so many, so many different places where we tomorrow we're leaving for story Land.
Speaker 1: Story Land.
Speaker 3: It has a song.
Speaker 1: It does have a song, and I feel like it does and we have a commercial for at some place.
Speaker 3: It has a song. Wow, We're going to see if we can.
Speaker 1: Find it Storyland. We're magic something.
Speaker 2: I need to hear it because I don't want to go. It sounds like that, all right, hold on, we might we might have it.
Speaker 3: In story Land, I know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: We definitely were running commercial at some point for it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was Soak up the fun.
Speaker 4: It's Storyland, New Hampshire's best part for kids. Nestled in the beautiful White Mountains. Enjoy more than fifty attractions with thrills for the whole family. Screamed Down the Aasaurus, Splash and Slide at the All New Moon Lagoon, water parkly on the Dutch Shoes, Dance with Daniel the Tiger, and so much more. Keep the fun going with a visit to Living Shores Aquarium, located right next door. Tickets are on sale now. It's Storyland nh dot com.
Speaker 5: Story there.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Story Land, fantasy Land.
Speaker 1: It's iconic, but it's no people know it. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, you're going there.
Speaker 2: Story Yesterday, I left the gym and it was right next to the liquor store. I went back. I said to the guy, I'm like, I can't find the sleeves of nips. And he's like, oh, what nips are you looking for? And I'm like, I'll take my gilly buddies nips and I'll take us leave of Jamison. So he puts the sleeves up on the countertop and he's like, we're your head.
Speaker 1: I go story Land.
Speaker 2: It's like what I said, Well, I'm going to Storyland that I'm going to stand his village that I'm going to like Clark's Bear.
Speaker 3: Show or whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 2: That's three parks in three days with all children under four.
Speaker 1: I mean, they'll have fun. That's the good.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I will with the nips.
Speaker 1: How many nips come in the sleeve? I don't because I don't buy nips ever.
Speaker 3: Grow up? Probably ten? So ten?
Speaker 2: Little let me see, you know it's hilarious about this is so me. I took a picture of the guy ringing me up hold on two four six eight ten. Yeah, see sleeps the packaged leg sleeves so you can get ten at a time.
Speaker 1: What you should have done is waited to you cross the New Hampshire line and stopped at them.
Speaker 2: As we were saying this, because you know, you know how much two sleeves ran me fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: The Jamo is expensive, though the nips.
Speaker 1: Feel like a New Hampshire. It might be even like I don't want to say half the cost, but it's a about half.
Speaker 3: It's the jam because they're like little class.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you've got to know the ones, the locustos and masks that actually have better deals than you. Hampship like Thistle. I know, out right next to the AMC theater they give you deals.
Speaker 2: All so I it was right next to my check. So but you're right there are You're right? There are certain liquor stores that do better pricing wise. But yeah, like I'm strategic. The jamison will be poured into so we can have mixes with that. But the mcgilligutties you can just shoot that real quick. It's like mixed mint flavor.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like have I packed anything for myself? No, but I got that.
Speaker 2: But no, for real, I know people know this if they're in this age of kids. I started packing yesterday and it's just I mean the snacks, the strollers, the wagons, the fans, the bathing suits, the swim diapers, the regular diapers.
Speaker 3: The wipes, the outfits.
Speaker 2: Oh, the outfits changes because things will happen, the blow up bed for the toddler, the crib.
Speaker 6: Like it's it's a list, never endings.
Speaker 2: It's a list, and I'm getting all this and I'm getting everything prepared. And I it's hard for me to say this because it pisses me off so bad just to actually say it out loud. Again, Fireman's like watching me and you can see I'm like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm trying to get everything together and make sure we have everything. And he's like, which, by the way, God bless his heart. I think he thought he was helping. Hey, just don't forget the bathing suit.
Speaker 3: I wanted to literally be like, shut the up. Don't like attitude y too, Like I'm why would you do something?
Speaker 2: Because what's what happened is he's just gonna get in the carns are driving. Everything's right in the back, you know, right, because I do.
Speaker 3: They both have swim parks as a part of it.
Speaker 1: It's just like work scenario. You can just grab the bathing suit up.
Speaker 2: There if you have to, and very true and I try to tell myself that often if I forget something, I could just buy something. But you know, we're trying to also pack, so we could try to do lunch from a packed lunch the first day because if not, we all know.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be chicken, fingers and fries for three days straight. Like they that's what they want.
Speaker 6: That doesn't think it's like in the middle of nowhere, isn't a song cond of I mean they're not really close to any there is.
Speaker 1: There is stuff around, yeah, I mean you're right in North Conway, so it's right there basically. And I think there's actually a pizza place right down the street from it, so you have access.
Speaker 3: So what's crazy?
Speaker 2: Somebody else wrote my friend because I'm going with my friend. She was like, there's a pizza spot in your story land that's bombed.
Speaker 1: It's actually really good because we used to stay right up the street at the at the Nordic which is right there, and we used to get pizza from that.
Speaker 3: She was a three hour drive. Leave tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's a three hour drive with those idiot kids in the car terrible. I might I might open a nip at you know, or early in the morning and then we will drive from Storyland an hour to our hotel hit Santa's Village Saturday morning Sunday Clark's Trading Post.
Speaker 1: Have you decided which way you're gonna go? And I've asked you this a couple of times, like you're taking like.
Speaker 6: You know me, I'm not take ninety three?
Speaker 1: And then is it longer?
Speaker 6: I mean, either way you go, yeah, yeah, and I take you catch the bottleneck and rule three or something like that. You're done, so you might as well just take that.
Speaker 1: But then if you get off at the King of Main Mangus, then you can take that scenic rout, which is.
Speaker 3: Can I get that I drove? Is there a sticker for that?
Speaker 1: I don't think there is.
Speaker 6: I think there is, But yeah, that Cacamengus a highway or whatever they call it, amazing, beautiful, amazing.
Speaker 3: But our views amazing.
Speaker 2: If you have two kids screaming in the background, I don't know them. The fireman said he was gonna bring his noise canceling headphones because you can do it.
Speaker 5: Actually with Foign, it's Sunty.
Speaker 7: When you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on Bostin's number one for hip hop and the best throwbacks.
Speaker 5: You haven't any more vibe.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: That shows a lot man about our coaching.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: He'll do anything for us, And uh that's love right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I said, coach rong with you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: He said, hey, you should see the other guy, so you know, you know, I laughed.
Speaker 3: At Thursday, August seventh.
Speaker 2: I'm not throwing any shade, but I don't think Billy Boy Belichick is hopping in the midst of a fight to break it up to defend his team and not saying Bill did and love his team. But Mike Rabel, that man is in the mix. That was the Mario Douglas right there talking about coach Mike Brabel literally stopping a scuffle in the midst of practice yesterday with the Commanders and came up with a bloody cheek.
Speaker 6: I think that like this.
Speaker 1: I think the difference is Bill never actually played the game. Mike was in the NFL, so it's a big difference. It's probably hard for him to turn it off when stuff like that happens.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, you know, and I don't know, I would never act like I understand the sport of football, but I did play basketball, and there is there is a tactic with coaches where you know, you maybe get a tech on purpose to get your bench going and get the team excited. This kind of reminds me about that, just hopping in there, getting in the mix, showing your team like.
Speaker 1: I got you, I'm here for you. The weird thing about football fights, which I oh don't ever like understand. It's probably just instincts. When they have helmets on they start punching each other. I'm like, yea, you're gonna break your hand. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: It's stupid. Here's Drake May describing the altercation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I saw, Yeah, somehow say it was like the Trump gunshot laughing at that, but uh no, I think you saw he's breaking down the huddle and I'm not even sure what happened when it happened. But uh, you know, he said, I don't worry about We'll see it on film, so we'll.
Speaker 3: See something Drake May said. Someone said it looked like the Trump gunshot wound when.
Speaker 6: He came off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, dude, I I this is I like this energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if you're if you're a team, you love this and you're talking about this. This is being chatted about in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like, Okay, this is especially perfect because the last two years I've only won like four games between you know each So this is good.
Speaker 3: Let's do anything.
Speaker 2: We can't get him pumped up, break up a fighter too, all right, said news. BT is indefinitely suspending the BET Hip Hop Awards and the Soul Train Awards. The CEO, Scott Mills, spoke to Billboard. He said that the show could be shifted to a new platform in the future. I'm not shocked at his answer When he was asked to explain, he goes quote, I would say that it's less about them being no longer and more about our team having to reimagine them for this changing media landscape that we find ourselves in. Dude, the bottom line is, award shows aren't what they used to be.
Speaker 3: They are and they don't make money.
Speaker 2: People don't watch you know what happens one or two things, Those one or two things go viral.
Speaker 6: And that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the future is for them, but I don't I think only a couple of them are going to survive.
Speaker 3: And what are you thinking? The oscars and.
Speaker 1: The and the Golden globes, that's what I think. Its only two that are entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I'm sorry, I don't I don't even know.
Speaker 6: It's a dying platform. Yeah, at least a way of a platform.
Speaker 2: And he's right, like, we have we can do something, but we have to reimagine it and see what it looks like with the way the world is now.
Speaker 1: I used to live for them. I couldn't wait till they were on and even when I worked here in like the early days, they used to send us to all of them and it was the best experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember knowing the day, looking forward to it, not being able to and we talk about it.
Speaker 3: We'll come in here and be like who what where was on us?
Speaker 6: But but again remember back then we didn't have access to these people like that, right, So it's like you would only really see them at these a wall and then you know, you get the tea, the Jews, all the rumors, the questions of whatever might be happening. The tabloids now we see them every day. It's like, we already know your story, bro, Like, we don't need to see you on a on a stage. We know you're going to get Kendrick is going to get out a song of the end. Everybody and their mother is playing it.
Speaker 3: You know, that's your way to use that example. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Oh my bad, I even that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That was weird to go not shots. It's like it's six twenty three Jesus. Lastly, did he's lawyer speaking out?
Speaker 2: I think we had a quick chitchat about what we think did He's future will look like when he gets out of jail, you know, especially because we're like, will he peacock?
Speaker 3: Is he like I won?
Speaker 2: Or will he tuck his tail between his Like we don't know what did he sentencing is going to look like come October. We're not spending time with the man, but his lawyer is, and here he's being asked about what did he plans on doing when he's free?
Speaker 10: He wants people to know that I think that he reflected on the blessings that he's been given, on the imperfections that I think he sees in himself. I think he wants to get out of jail, re establish a loving present relationship with all of his seven children. He wants to take care of his mother. Does he want to get back into music, Does he want to get back into business. I think he's someone who is always going to strive to do something, you know, exceptional and probably demanding and challenging.
Speaker 3: So he's talked to you about getting back into music. If he's not, at least.
Speaker 6: No, No, honestly, he has not one thing. He said. He said, He said when he's going to be back.
Speaker 10: In Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 6: He said that he did.
Speaker 10: He said to me, he's gonna be back in Madison Square Garden doing what I guess, being on stage. You know, I mean then I said, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: We could be at a basketball game, but or a freak coffee in the bathroom, I mean in the building.
Speaker 2: Right right. He wasn't specific here, But you know what I will say, People will call me crazy for this. If did he gets out and he puts a show on it, it will sell out. Thank you for I took the words out of my mouth. People will fight us on that, but that's that's true. It will sell out, sold out, it will.
Speaker 6: There's a bunch of there's a bunch of supporters for him. Yeah, you guys don't realize. We talk bad about him and we know what he did. But there's some people who felt like this was a plot to get at him, and they're going to support him. Sold out for sure, But the tarnish he's tarnished bit.
Speaker 1: I think that it's definitely like question, but yes, he could tell it, no question. They'll definitely be protesters out side too.
Speaker 6: I almost feel like I almost feel like we stopped talking about the Cassie assault and won't talk about the freak OFFFS.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I almost feel like we don't even talk about Cassie like that no more. And the video that everybody sold with their own eyes. I feel like we talk about the freak offfs moll, which I'm telling you, this guy has a ill uh publicity team. They're gonna spend this thing and he's going to be back on top. Maybe not what he used to be, but damnitly a close. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If if Diddy could was put on trials, specifically for domestic violence, for that Cassie video that I'm done and he should spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Speaker 3: But they they they that wasn't what it was and they reached they didn't get them. Yeah, they did not get that man. But yeah, I agree with you sound. I think it would be protesters.
Speaker 2: I think there'll be people that buy a ticket because they hate him so they can maybe do something whatever.
Speaker 3: But he would get people in their in the seats.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, there's three things need to know for Thursday, August the seventh talkbacks.
Speaker 3: We love them.
Speaker 2: Great way to access the show, especially if you can't call down that free iHeartRadio app. Once Jammin is on, hit the red microphone and say good morning, Hi, Sash and the jam In.
Speaker 5: Morning Show with DJ fourn It's saw.
Speaker 7: DJ Morning Bustin's number one for hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, social media devil's playground.
Speaker 5: We know this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to use the example of the snap maps because I think that's the best way to kind of help you to understand what's going on with IG today. But on Snapchat they have this feature called the snap map, and you can kind of look at an entire map, and anybody who has theirs on you can see their actual location, which.
Speaker 6: Is crazy creep levels.
Speaker 1: That's where I figured out that there was a girl who used to work here that was spending nights at some place like every night, because I was able to track on which I knew it wasn't her house.
Speaker 2: Now Instagram is adding a new feature essentially the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: It's this It's an Instagram map, just like the one you see on Snap.
Speaker 2: Now some people are complaining, which is why we're chet chatting about it, that they're checking their their maps and right now it's already turned on without them having, you know, even done it. So the best way to check it is if you go to your messages. You'll see your map in there in the message area, and you can click and you can make sure in the top right hand corner your location is turned off if in fact you want it off.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm the people right now that don't have it turned off, and they're just.
Speaker 6: So say that again, what we do, go into message.
Speaker 2: Going to messages, and then you should see the map that's right where mine popped up. I didn't have it on, but some people are saying that there's it wasn't the messages right, AJ, that's where you found yours too. And and some people are waking up this morning and they're automatically turned on on the maps, which is creepy to think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yesterday I did get a prompt.
Speaker 3: Some people did.
Speaker 1: I said no, but I don't see the map now.
Speaker 3: So that's why, because you've already said no to it.
Speaker 1: But I want to see where other people are at. I don't want to people say.
Speaker 2: So. The way to see where other people are at in the top where you have your circles.
Speaker 3: If you slide over, you'll see if they.
Speaker 6: Have a map or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, so you know, just go to your messages, look up top where the little circles are. You can see people who have it turned on. Once you click it, then you can see the full map. There's a decent amount of people on my Instagram that have this on. I don't know what the hell y'all are doing. Why you would want to do that?
Speaker 6: It's auto If you don't, I think if you don't have certain settings already set before this update came, it just that's how they do man, they just automatically turn it on. Now y're out here saying that you and you and you at work, when you're on a jumbo tron that you let yeah not playing. Yeah, I'm understood. I'm understood.
Speaker 3: I never got it either. I never had.
Speaker 2: And so when you're on the big map and you're looking at other people, you should see yourself and it'll say have a little line through you, and it will say not sharing. Like I can see myself.
Speaker 6: I can.
Speaker 3: It has me exactly where we are in the studio in Medford, but it does.
Speaker 6: Say not sharing.
Speaker 1: Well, Stephanie's at the terminal at Delta at Logan as we speak, right now, right next to the Mexican place.
Speaker 3: How crazy.
Speaker 1: But then you start going, who is she going on vacation?
Speaker 3: Where's she going?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: We we don't start. Okay, if you saw one of your boys up, he's taking a trip, I want to where he's going. Well, I don't want to know where is going. If it's probably has a connected probably, but that's the crazy thing. And now my mind I'm like, well, Stephanie's not home, so maybe somebody you know, you can.
Speaker 3: Zoom so much that it tells me that my friend Melissa.
Speaker 2: Her last location was inside Fenway Park, Like you put her inside of Fenway because she was at a game.
Speaker 1: I have some friends in Europe.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me pop out of that because I was only in the US.
Speaker 1: You're right, so Steth right now is in London having a time with this family.
Speaker 3: I got a friend in Germany.
Speaker 6: Who is this? This is crazy?
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 3: The sent in.
Speaker 1: Denmark, all right, and dog.
Speaker 2: The snapp and that's the problem. I'm gonna keep calling it the snap map. Man, you guys, this is interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is a situation where I would turn the sting on. I know it was like for what yeah you know, I mean maybe there's a thing when you're on vacation you can share all your like memories and all stuff. But like, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: Now. I don't see the maps in my messages, but I have my location turned off on my phone, so maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, if you but if you go to the top where the little circles are and you catch somebody that has their map on, that's when you can pop in.
Speaker 3: There's got to be another way to access it though, Oh the doing that.
Speaker 1: Jose's in a North Conway, so maybe you'll see him.
Speaker 3: This wanting to hang out. Well, you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: We were talking about yesterday how people have caught other people cheating through a face or I guarantee you snap map has caught somebody up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, these maps will catch them. This Instagram update will cause a.
Speaker 1: Divorce, especially if you don't realize that it's on, and that's ultimately going to happen. That's happening, like as we speak.
Speaker 3: They're saying that this feature enhances user experience.
Speaker 1: Which your probably does because if it's working for Snapchat and some capacity, and I'm sure it's gonna work here.
Speaker 2: Instagram has launched this new feature to improve users experience and help them connect better on the platform, and a blog posted Meta noted that the company has launched several new ways to help users connect with friends. Users can now use options like reposts, the map, and the friends tab in reels, which could make it easier for friends to stay in touch.
Speaker 1: All right, you know, just trying to just connect us all And.
Speaker 2: If I had one singular complaint when I post a story, let me edit it because I spill words wrong sometimes and it drives me nuts because then I got a delete, like, let let let's let us edit, you know. But it does have Instagram Video Editing app edits offers advanced features like teleprompters, voiceovers, and collaborated editing.
Speaker 3: Fine, but if I post a story, I should be able to get in get in that thing and edit it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that hasn't happened top because once it's up, it's you know, you can't really go back in there and edit it and repost it. It's just so much work to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Something else that they have and they put it in here too for an update. Enhanced Messaging new DM feature includes customizable chat themes, measuge effect, vantage mode, and the ability to schedule direct message whatever when people. I've had chapps with people and they change it so it has the theme.
Speaker 6: To the what are you doing like the background?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's just strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have changed it to Halloween for me and I'm like, I don't it's just we don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a nice thing. They're trying to meet you at your level. You like Halloween, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know, it's fun, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just I think this One's important because if this is not something that you want, like if you don't want somebody tracking your ass, then make sure you get on there and turn it off.
Speaker 3: It should prompt you.
Speaker 1: It should.
Speaker 2: Some people are already complaining this morning on Twitter and other places that it's it's just automatically doing.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what the prompt said, but it's something that I could easily have been like fine, just okay, hey, and just went right by it. So I'm sure people activated it by accidents.
Speaker 2: Just be careful out there, stay vigilant, hop on IG and make sure if you are cheating, your.
Speaker 3: Ig map is not on. Okay, I'm helping people, one day at a time.
Speaker 5: Set Daman ninety four to five traffic.
Speaker 1: We've been acting in a Masspike East found at the Western State Police Barracks. Cousin delays all the way back towards the Framingham Stretch. Ninety two southbound traffic is starting after spot Pond and Root one southbound twenty five minute delay over the.
Speaker 3: Tobin twenty minutes away.
Speaker 2: Babes will do our first giveaway Ashanti Trey songs, Lloyd Mario and good Old Bobby V Throwback show, but a lot of hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bob, Like Bobby V's gonna be the first one out. They're gonna give him seven minutes. I don't know why he dropped, Hi, thanks Bobby, Bobby could do it in five.
Speaker 3: Why did he? Why is he not Bobby Valentino anymore?
Speaker 2: Like why?
Speaker 3: I don't get it. That's not even a bad name.
Speaker 2: I can understand if he went by like Lil Bobby, Yeah, Lit Bobby Valentino.
Speaker 6: I think it's just a swag thing, you know, Bobby Valentino, Bobby V. Bobby V. Probably sounded good back in the day, you know. I like Bobby VS. What's up? Bobby Valentino, Valentine say it like that, Bobby looking easy, Bobby V. What's popping?
Speaker 1: But Valentino sounds like he'd make a love to you though. It sounds nice and like central.
Speaker 6: Probably why they chose it in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're right. Anytime there's shows like this, I mean, it's not even it's a real thing, like even when we had Summer Jam. The bottom line is you don't got the hits, but he has.
Speaker 6: A few, does he?
Speaker 1: I think it's one right.
Speaker 6: Slow Down was one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to slow down. Fine, we're putting it in his name.
Speaker 6: What else, he's definitely opening their show.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: To me, tell me all right, so there's six minutes that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Yeah, we like that one.
Speaker 6: I said, is going to be as short as him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with no production, just the backdrop like that.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know, I don't know. That's okay, that's okay for him though, Okay, maybe this for a minute it was okay, Sonny.
Speaker 3: Better bother him up the seven minutes seven minutes max.
Speaker 1: Like then some of those songs. And also he doesn't have a tour bus. He just has a van that's barely like, just drove in his own car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, God go bye to Actually in the Jamie Morning Show with j Foreign and.
Speaker 7: Sonny when you need to know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags you.
Speaker 8: Haven't any Moore Vive Man that shows a lot man by man. He'll do anything for us, and uh that's love right there. Yeah, yeah, I said, coach, i's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: He said, Hey, you should see the other guy.
Speaker 3: So you know, you know, I laugh at them.
Speaker 2: Thursday, August seventh, and imagine you're in the midst of a scuffle at practice.
Speaker 3: You look up and you see your coaches just in there, fistfighting for you.
Speaker 2: Mike Rabel did it yesterday, a little scuffle with the commanders while they were working out getting ready for that first preseason game tomorrow. And the man got his hands dirty. And I think you made a good points on I was saying, this isn't giving Bill Belichick energy.
Speaker 3: It's no shade to Bill. But Bill didn't play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike did. Mike did Mike want some Super Bowls here? The other thing too, Bill's an old man, he's in the seventies. He was like, handle that with the BS.
Speaker 2: Mike even came out a little bloody. No players were ejected from practice. It got resolved quickly. But this is a player's coach to me. And I've talked about players coaches a lot, and you know, I could just see in all the interviews anybody that was asked about this, the player's face is like beams with excitement.
Speaker 3: They were they were proud, like that's our guy. He got in there for us.
Speaker 1: He's also the type of guy who sets a tone on the team. So if you have a coach going out there to do this, it's only promising for this entire year.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's a big day for the Pats, Like I said, their first preseason game against the Commanders. We're also going to get a little looxie the big unveiling of Tom Brady's statue. We can only hope pray get down on our knees and say, Dear Jesus, let it not be the man who made the Dwyane Wade statue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's that Tom's face looks nice and that has this weird look like he's confused about something that he does.
Speaker 3: My thoughts gotta be the the fist in the air.
Speaker 1: What's right right?
Speaker 6: I don't know what, at least throwing it, which would be the obvious.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's something did take him on the field, troo.
Speaker 3: I did no boot, no boot.
Speaker 6: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. Put if I'm the Celtics, put the boot on.
Speaker 1: He's around.
Speaker 2: Know they are saying that he's Listen the reports are coming out, which I think is crazy. They're like, he could be he could be coming back early early on into the next year.
Speaker 3: Stop they need to stop with this. It's it's magic how fast he's recovering. Stop with this.
Speaker 2: BS, put a boot on. Stop pulling around on the football. Dude, I don't like it if I'm Celtics like on. Yes, but they really are trying.
Speaker 3: To say that.
Speaker 1: I listen, my mind will be open. But but I don't know. Yeah tomorrow, yes he is.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've got to imagine that the stature is going to be handsome, right, you have to make a good.
Speaker 3: Look Wade Dwaye. Wade's good looking man.
Speaker 2: That thing looks I wouldn't reconnize horribleous.
Speaker 1: I know, I hate saying it like poor Kobe's daddy can't that's not even be like yo.
Speaker 6: He can't go that. It would look like me, you know, fist in the sky and haven't been like God, you see how they do me down there?
Speaker 3: You pissed.
Speaker 2: That's not let's not triple down. But now I have to talk about someone else who has passed together. Okay, and this one's for you, son, because this is the sad news. Brad Pitt's mom, Jane Eda Pitt, passed away eighty four years old. Brad's niece Sydney shared the news on ig She said, my sweet grammy, jane Eta, we were not ready for you to go yet, but know you, knowing you were finally free to sing, dance and paint again makes it.
Speaker 3: A tad easier.
Speaker 2: So what they're saying is Brad was like crazy close with mom. She just didn't like to be in the spotlight. Now I remember seeing her on a red carpet or two, especially when he had longer hair so back in the day. But she, again, she stayed out of the spotlight. But her and Brad were extremely close.
Speaker 1: I wonder if his kids are going to go to the funeral, because if you don't know this, Brad hasn't at contact with this kid since like twenty nineteen. Black they got it. They got onto a blowup fight on the plane. That's when he divorced with and with his ex wife. And then also that's where he got he went to AA because apparently he had a problem.
Speaker 6: So these are the kids that he had with Angelina. Yeah, they haven't spoken how long.
Speaker 2: Some of them are bio like biological children, other ones that they adopted, but no, like the kids, all of them do not.
Speaker 6: Speak to him like teens, like how old are it.
Speaker 3: Was in college. I think, yeah, yeah, some of them.
Speaker 1: Have even taking off his last name from their name. Yeah, it's really bad.
Speaker 2: Also fun fact for you, Tom Cruise does not speak to his daughter either, Surrey Siri.
Speaker 3: How weird is that?
Speaker 2: By the way, I think with Tom, I don't know if Tom even tries, but I think Brad wanted to have a relationship with them, but they just I.
Speaker 1: Think Brad has done a lot of work on himself for the last couple of years, and he would give anything to talk to the Wow.
Speaker 6: I did not notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really sad.
Speaker 1: So I when I heard this, I when I heard that his mom had passed, I'm like, I wonder if the kids are going to go.
Speaker 3: The one that's in college. I think it is Shiloh.
Speaker 2: I'm not positive, but foreign there was tons of videos of like Angelina dropping her off at school and doing all like the mom stuff that you would do to drop your kid off at school.
Speaker 3: Brad nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: You're also not allowed to bring up like the kids and anything because if you whenever he does press nothing about the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the because that must be just horrible for him to talk about. They're not going to the funeral.
Speaker 1: I don't think, yeah, that's Grammy.
Speaker 2: No. I guys, I get it, but they probably don't speak to Grammy because they don't speak to him.
Speaker 1: But they I hope they go. But I think you're right, Yeah, sad.
Speaker 2: By the way, we don't have confirmation, but it looks like she passed within the last day or so, so I would think the funeral would be upcoming.
Speaker 3: All right. Offset was kicking it on the Joe Budden podcast went viral for a couple different moments. And this is the thing. We call this poking the bear.
Speaker 2: Unnecessary, unnecessary. You already know Cardi has gotten wind of it. Cardi probably went on spaces and has said something that I'll be having to report about tomorrow. But Offset made it very clear that he has never seen a woman part ways from him and get better and better themselves. They always go down when they're away from him.
Speaker 6: That was hard to be. That's why.
Speaker 11: I ain't never met none that I love went so I don't know how to experience him with the Jones. If it's every every situation I ever seen go on, it didn't work out.
Speaker 6: It looks like the unseasoned.
Speaker 3: Version, I mean, like the unseasoned version. I mean thinks there's a good looking guy, so I wanted to listen handsome man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's an athlete.
Speaker 2: And if Cardi's album does well like it's supposed to do, how I mean, I don't know if we could.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can back that theory.
Speaker 1: Yes, like if you were dating a guy that work at that Mickey D's and like, was you know, not really, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just picked the place off set is going to be upfront and center as soon as they break up, being like I told you so. On the podcast, he also did say that in the album he's not talking like, he's not throwing shots at Cardi.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting.
Speaker 6: He said he made a decision to not to do that because he's like, your ten years from now, it's gonna look Cory. Why are they not stopping taking shots at each other now with that same mentality, I don't know. He said, he'll talk about his experiences of his life, but he's not gonna take no shots at Cardi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, will he talk about his loser infidelities? I mean, what about that?
Speaker 6: I'm sure he's going to take shots.
Speaker 2: He also was asked by Joe Budden, could he name five cities with like the hottest chicks the batties and Boston made made the list. He said it was in no particular order, but Boston was named third. He was recently here. I just went into the comments section because I knew it would be fun to see some of the comments. And when a Boston media outlet posted it, one of the comments was they'd be good looking, but attitude wise, it's tough.
Speaker 1: Had me rolling.
Speaker 2: But I will say, if somebody said name cities with the most beautiful girls in the world, Boston isn't usually mentioned.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was a nice little I thought that was a nice nod. I'm an Offset fan though, those Revere girls. All right, then it's three things even know.
Speaker 2: For Thursday, August the seventh, Ashanti is going to be hanging out with Trey Songs, Lloyd Mario, and Bobby V. And it's so funny for him because a girl wrote me and she goes, I have to say, so she must be younger. But she said, every time you said Bobby V, I had no idea who you were referring to. So I'm gonna play a couple of hooks for you. Guys, here's telling me. I feel everybody knows this one.
Speaker 8: You two.
Speaker 4: Okay, selbody asks how I she's ever gotten?
Speaker 6: Mind?
Speaker 3: Slow down obvious massive hits slow. I just want to eat Smilia, But don't turn this still high school right here? Yeah, and then he'll be done.
Speaker 2: But you will get those two and it'll be a moment six one seven, three one five call her twenty five.
Speaker 3: You were going to a shanty, Bobby V and the crew, good luck.
Speaker 7: Next up with Ashley and Morning Show with DJ Florred and Sundy.
Speaker 2: Michelle and Rhode Island is our winner. Shout out to Michelle. We're gonna do it again at eight twenty. You're gonna go see Ashanti, Trey songs. Lloyd Mario, Bobby V are gonna be there. I think for the next time I do these tickets, we'll play a hit from each person. Because I'm over here saying people might not know Bobby V. Somebody in the car is like, who the hell is Lloyd?
Speaker 1: You're probably right more than anybody, yes, but.
Speaker 2: For they are under Okay, okay, let's say what wah, But everybody knows Trey songs.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming yeah, because at least he's writing.
Speaker 6: News for other things other than music, right, so he's kind of relevant.
Speaker 3: You either know him that he's hit somebody, or you know because he sings this. I mean, yeah, you're right. I go right past tray song. But think about it.
Speaker 1: Do you like do your girls no tray songs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Does Colin? Does Colin?
Speaker 1: Because he's might and he's into music, so that's different. But I think like the average teenager now probably doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next time we do these tickets at eight twenty, I will have a hit from each person to wait, everybody him be on the same page as to who you're trying to win tickets for next Dare I say it's one of the weirdest questions we've ever been asked.
Speaker 3: It's up there, It's in.
Speaker 1: The top five, absolutely, but it made us think though it did.
Speaker 2: Foreign hasn't heard it yet, which will be funny. But I don't even know how it came up. But essentially, we got to talk back from a guy who said his friend group, him and his buddies have been debating this specific question for the last few days. They can't figure out their thoughts on it, and they want our health. We will we will assist next.
Speaker 1: Day in morning.
Speaker 5: Show with DJ Foreign It's Satig Morning.
Speaker 7: Sustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, good morning. Listen.
Speaker 2: I love this show for so many reasons. I don't genuinely don't even mean that in a braggy way. But if someone were to ask me the number one reason why love this show, it's you guys. It's the it's the people that listen to it. You guys are so open and honest with us, and I certainly think that's a testament to us, because we're very open and honest about our not foreign.
Speaker 3: Obviously, but the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Because you because you keep secrets. Tell me what, tell me who you cuddle with at night? You had a female sleepover the new house?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 3: What was her name and number?
Speaker 2: This is why I put him on the t app. Still couldn't get you. But no, so you guys, you'll call me, you'll tell me things, and I so appreciate it. You also will ask us very strange things, and I also so appreciate it. I I don't know if we get the story as to how this question came up, but we got this talk back this morning.
Speaker 12: All right, good morning everybody. I have a cool, intenable question. So me and my boys are been arguing this for the last twenty four hours. Would you, as a grown ass man, allow another grown ass man to wipe stand off your.
Speaker 6: Feet, even though he's doing it as a service.
Speaker 5: I'm just we want to know.
Speaker 12: I said no because I could just wipe my own feet off, and I'm not gonna make somebody that's older than me retired and y'all do that. I just find it a little bit like nah, like I'm not I could just do it myself. But you want to beach in Bermuda, another grown man walston shoe sitting off your toes and he's got you part of the resort or whatever, and his little.
Speaker 5: Service, you let him go do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do this different. I'm not gonna let Santi in for an answer. I'm gonna give the phone number, and I want you guys to tell me how Santi and Foreign would both answer this question.
Speaker 3: This is a fun little game. We're gonna pay how well do you know this show?
Speaker 2: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five Santi.
Speaker 3: And foreign to answer that question. Hi, everybody, good morning, It's Ashley and the jam In Morning Show. We are here for you.
Speaker 2: I switch things up a little bit. We got this talk back, I'm gonna play it for you again. And then I wanted to ask you how well do you know the show? How do you think Santi and Foreren would respond to this question?
Speaker 12: All right, good morning everybody. I have a questable question. So me and my boys are been arguing this for the last twenty four hours. Would you, as a grown ass man, allow another grown ass man to wipe stand off your feet even though he's doing it as a service.
Speaker 5: I'm just we want to know.
Speaker 12: I said no, because I could just wipe my own feet off, and I'm not gonna make somebody that's older than me retired and I'll do that.
Speaker 6: I just find it a little bit like nah, like I'm not I could just do it myself.
Speaker 12: But you want to beach in Bermuda, another grown man, Walter h standing off your toes and he's got part of the resort or whatever, and that's his little service.
Speaker 5: Do you let him go do it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Vicky is in Chelsea. Hi, Vicky, good morning, babe.
Speaker 2: Chelmsford, not Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Let's look.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Chelms You know what he wrote Chelse for so it was here was such a combo I went with Chelsea. That was the roll of the dice right there, all right, because let's do this as a let's do it one for one. So Santi is on the beach in Bermuda. Another man comes up to take the sand off of his feet. Is Santy allowing that.
Speaker 3: He'll even lift his feet for him?
Speaker 2: And the same situation for dj Forren. He is sitting on the beach in Bermuda. He's got a little sand on his toes. Is he allowing that? No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not no?
Speaker 2: And okay, thank you, Vicky. I appreciate the answer. I do want everybody to keep in mind because we have so many people on hold. Foreign did buy food for a person in Providence and we didn't think that was coming. Remember to keep that in mind because that's something that plays into this. Amber is in Rhode Island. All right, Amber, you got Santy Land on the beach in Bermuda. His feet are covered in sand. Somebody, a grown man comes to wipe the sand off his feet. How is he responding?
Speaker 4: I feel like he would go, well, what's the circumstance, Like do I have something in my hand where I can't do it?
Speaker 1: But I think he would allow it to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Foreorn, on the other hand, is like, hell no, don't touch my feet.
Speaker 12: I'm grown.
Speaker 6: I can do it myself.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 2: Marissa is in Rhode Island. Marissa, you know the scenario. How is a DJ Forren responding to that?
Speaker 1: DJ Foreign would be absolutely the hell though, And.
Speaker 3: Now it's Santy responding.
Speaker 6: Santi is going to have no problem doing it.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite, Marissa, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sarah is in Providence, Sarah, this is the ultimate point that you're making right here.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I was gonna say kind of what the last teller said.
Speaker 6: DJ Forn definitely a hell.
Speaker 2: No, Santi.
Speaker 12: If he's not the one brushing the standoff, he would be asking them to take the skin off, like this whole box.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Santy be going up to the met on the beach like do you need my service? Do you need me?
Speaker 2: Jason is in Foxborough. Jason agrees Santy would be uh. Santy would be relishing in this moment, wouldn't he.
Speaker 5: Oh, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna even pay him for a foot massage.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man, Josh is in Leven, Sir Josh dj Forn's laying on the beach, He's got sand in between his toes.
Speaker 3: Somebody comes to clean them. What's his response?
Speaker 1: He's pulling away and then do not touch me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Santi Donzie.
Speaker 7: Is gonna say, is gonna be laughing while he's cleaning the sand off.
Speaker 3: Santy would be like, will you be using hands or tongue? All right, son? I mean it's every line is saying the same thing. Nobody is fighting this.
Speaker 1: This is a two parter or so the obvious answer is yes, I absolutely would. One because I don't mind that like another man's hands on my body. That's completely fine. And two because if a man is wiping sand off your feet at a hotel, that hotel has to be amazing, it has to be beautiful, has to be super nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man from the hotel like that works there in bermudiform comes up and says, let me get this sand out of your toes.
Speaker 6: That look alone, hotel, Leave me the hell alone, Like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: There's matt sand everywhere. Santa, I'm telling you, would dive into the sand and be like, take it off my body please.
Speaker 3: Santi would see up ahead that that that was a service that was being offered.
Speaker 2: And run into the sand, like he would run into the sand to get his toes dirty and be like.
Speaker 1: What wows? Did I ever tell you guys? The time I got a massage from a man at like a hotel, detail like, you paid for this? I paid for it, and I was fine with the guy. But what happened was is I missed time when you're supposed to take off your robe. So the guy was still in and I got naked and he was taking the back by it and was like under startled. They didn't know it's too early. I thought, well, I thought because it was the guy that.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't leave the room. Well, everybody, I you know, I think I think we got our answer. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: We were debating off air if even the young kids would know who Trey Songs is.
Speaker 3: But just so we're clear, that was a Trey Songs song. We're gonna call did you tell him?
Speaker 1: I didn't tell me. I'll we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Try to call Santi's son right before we do the next he's a high school age kid, right before we do the next giveaway.
Speaker 3: Name some of these artists and see where we're at.
Speaker 1: I feel like he might know Trey, but I don't think he'll know anybody.
Speaker 6: Play the song and see if he could guess it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's actually better.
Speaker 2: That's better because because I said to Santi, he could maybe lie and be like, well, yeah, I know that ours just because he's nervous.
Speaker 3: I'm not we I would love to go to your kids, but they'll know.
Speaker 5: They have there.
Speaker 6: You don't think Jordan, especially Ian, but they're they're like music kids, yes, but it's a different type of music that they like. Jordan don't know like a lot of music that I tell him, And I'm like, you know that song is simple from this?
Speaker 3: He's like, is he away?
Speaker 6: Even?
Speaker 2: I could we get them both on at the same time, that would actually be hilarious, Okay, foreign see we can confirm if yours is up, because this would be so funny to put them both on and playoffs, nip it and see if they can get it.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna check and see if the boys are up and moving and we're gonna test high school age kids on our music from when we were in high school. Damn, this is gonna date us. You guys follow time. It always catches up. The show, by the way, is Ashanti Trey songs, Lloyd Mario and Bobby V. And we will do it again at a twenty, hopefully joined by the boys.
Speaker 1: Good morning,