Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fessor, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan and Jacob and today we bring back your boy, Christopher Bowling. What's up, my good sir? All right, good to be with you, hey man. We are excited to have you back. We had John last year, and we figure tis the season for nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: So I mean, look, well let's let's get all the way into it.
Speaker 2: And for anybody that you know, maybe didn't listen to that episode the last time you were on here, could uh could you let our good cult members know who you are and how did you stumble across this information?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm I'm a journalist. I was a journalist for an American Free Press in Washington, d C. When nine to eleven happened, and it fell right into my my lap. As the kind of things that I was specialized in was government cover ups and terrorism, acts of false flag terrorism, especially when when something is done and blamed on another entity. And in this case, it was very it was very clear that the official narrative was going to blame or something bin Laden and the people that were pushing the official narrative were Israeli liquid niks who are running Israel today and we're running Israel then and have brought us to the point where we are now in the Middle East with uh Gaza genocide and and all that, and that has that has done a lot to sharpen people's minds as to the real, the real power structure in the Middle East.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, so you just to give the brief overview of that. You were working as a journalist in Washington, d C. And you through your work, you just happen to stumble upon this information that there was going to be some sort of a big event. Did you know it was going to be the Twin Towers or did you just know it was going to be some type of big mass casualty event where Solom bin Lam was going to get implemented.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't. I didn't know about any big event coming up. But but everything that happened in those that time in the late nineties early two thousand, everything that happened was blamed on Osam bin Laden. He was the fall guy for everything. And there were people like William Cooper and others who predicted that it was going to happen. Even Alex Jones I think to some degree talked about it a big e ain't going to happen.
Speaker 2: William Cooper specifically called out Osama bin Lawden.
Speaker 5: We gave Alex Jones, and if I'm not mistaken, he also called out that it was going to be a twin the twin towers are going to get hit. I don't know if he knew it was going to be planes or if it was going to be a bomb type of situation like it was in the early nineties in the World Trade Center or what, but I remember hearing the clip where he said, soon the World Trade Center is going to be attacked and Osam bin Lan is going to be blamed.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing, and we had we had Benajam Netta Yahoo writing books in the in the early nineties predicting. In nineteen ninety five his book, he wrote that Arabs would put a nuclear bomb in the basement of the World Trade Center and blow it up. I mean this, there's an idiation going on when they were putting the idea into the mind of the public that this was going to happen, and they even made.
Speaker 2: What do you think the reason is that they almost say it before it happens. Is it part of the ritual? I mean, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: That's a very good question. You know. They went so far as to make television shows. One was called The Lone Gunmen YEP where it came out in March of two thousand and one. It aired six months before the attacks, and the person behind the idea promoting the idea was a man named Arnad Milchhan. Some people say arn On Milshan. He's a He's a producer in Hollywood Israeli Israelly Mozart agent who seems to have endless amounts of cash to produce movies. He made JFK, for example, and films like that. He made. His first film he ever made was in nineteen seventy he ate and it's called The Medusa Touch with Richard Burton. And in The Medusa Touch, it's it's the Richard Burton has this power telekinesis to make things move, make things happen by simply thinking about them. And he and the climax of the movie is that he dreams or he thinks of a plane flying into the World Trade into the World Trade Center. The building they used it for that movie was not the World Trade Center. They used the PanAm building I believe, mhm. But they they put it on film, and the film didn't go very far and was bought very quickly by a by a British Jewish fella named I forgot his name. But they they put the idea out there in the public, in the mind. And why they do this. Some people say it's to reduce their karmic load, or it's part of the ritual. I don't know, but it's clearly part of the planning. Because people that are able to visualize and to manipulate, you know, things to to to to happen like that, and I certainly have the power to to bring the idea into the public's mind.
Speaker 2: It almost makes me wonder, are they are there certain people within the know that can't say anything, but they maybe they can through their their art or through.
Speaker 3: Their music or through their movies.
Speaker 2: Could it be some kind of and I'm just going all the way out of left field right here, but it could it be some kind of empathetic.
Speaker 3: Move that they're doing it, or there's no way that that could be.
Speaker 4: I don't think these people had any empathy for anybody one one very peculiar character in this whole thing is the first suspect would be the owner of the properties, the person who benefited from the insurance policies on on on the Wild Trade Center. And that's Larry Silverstein.
Speaker 5: Who wouldn't it just six months prior had put tear risk insurance on these buildings for the first time in history. And it's like bro six six weeks, six weeks weeks excuse six weeks prior.
Speaker 4: Right. And the thing is that he was speaking in Israel. He goes to Israel often. He was speaking in Israel in English to a group of students or something, and he talked about how he very carefully pondered his every word was very carefully. He said, in April, April of two thousand, he met with the architects and they planned the building of the new World Trade Center step number seven. Now this is what a year and four months before nine to one one occurred. He's telling the public in Israel, where he feels more free, perhaps that he met with architects and they began planning the new World Trade Center number seven. That's that's uh, you know that kind of thing. Also, the way Al Franken the congressman or this congressman from Minnesota. He said that he got a call, the Jew call. He called it from.
Speaker 6: Call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess that's what he called it in his book The Liars, Damn Liars and something like that, liars and damn liars and and he and and he said that he got the call and the call told him to to not go to the World Trade Center on the twenty third of Elulu Hebrew. I think it was. That was the date with in the Hebrew calendar. Yeah, and it was. The date was September eleventh. And he and he publishes a book any any any and you know when the when the when the wound was still sore in the American body politic, he's putting out in a book that that he was warned about an attack. And he's not joking. And and that's that's that's that that that may be some sort of empathetic, empathetic warning. But I mean, there were there were quite a few of them.
Speaker 5: I think that, especially when we're talking about The Loan Gunman, which if you haven't seen the series, I would recommend you check it out. It's worth it's worth a gander. Right, It's a borderline side fi conspiracy esque thriller from this timeframe, and it was actually from not mistake. It meant to be sort of a spin off of the X Files, not directly, but sort of because there was a lot of characters from the X Files that made guest appearances on The Loan Gunman. And I think that that kind of to your point, Jonathan, it's like they were kind of soft launching certain ideas, right the X Files, if we're talking about the old school X Files or the revamp that was in the nineties, it kind of got people. It was a good way to test the waters, if you will, to see is there a market for this? Are people actually interested in looking at certain situations through a different lens, from a different perspective, going against the official narrative, maybe some out of the box type of thinking. And it was a hit. It was an absolute hit. The X Files back in the day was a hit. The X Files in the nineties was a hit all the way through Savage love that absolutely. Then The Loan Gunman was more of the not so much the uh the for lack of better words, the alien or even the spiritual side of things. It was more of the government conspiratorial side of things, which the X Files did make mention enough from time to time, and they saw that, yes, there absolutely was a market in this entire genre. That being said that, I just looked it up here. That show aired in June of two thousand and one, So it's almost like they were soft launching and getting the public already thinking these things then nine to eleven happens. But the official narrative that went out was to pull on the heartstrings of America. Everybody doesn't matter if you were whatever religion, whatever race, whatever political affiliation, whatever socioeconomic class, it did not matter. As soon as those towers got hit, everyone unanimously agreed, we gotta go and we got we gotta go fight these people. Now, it was a unifying event, if you will. It was only years later when more of the public really started to look at it more critically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was. It was the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen and it was made by Upert Murdochs of Fox Television, which was partners they were They were working with arn On Milkhan in Hollywood. And uh So, the question is, in my mind is who put the idea of flying planes into buildings, into into the the idea, the thinking of the world. And we have this are On Milkan guy who is happens to be one of the one of the people involved in the current trial with nata yahunata Yahu is being charged with all kinds of bribery and scandals of that of that sort political. But the character who.
Speaker 7: Who who gave the gifts to Netanyahu is an On Milkhan, and Milkan Milkhon was is considered to be like the.
Speaker 4: Number one Israeli Mosart agent. He's the guy that got the nuclear triggers for Israel. He's the guy that smuggled uranium. He's when they need something done, like for their nuclear program. And I'm Milkon was the one who did it.
Speaker 5: And so is this research and information that you found in your work as a journalist or because you are you still a journalist, or you've retired since then.
Speaker 4: I don't do that much writing right now, but I do a lot of thinking about this, And you know I haven't written. I've written all my work on nine to elevens in two books called Solving nine to eleven. The big book is the original Articles, which has all the articles that I wrote over time from two thousand and one through to twenty twelve. Then there's a small section of articles that came after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so get into like symbolism or numerology or the occult in general as far as this stuff kind of goes, because we've heard it mentioned that it was some kind of mass occult ritual, and you know, just with the stuff that I've been learning, I've been learning about, like, you know, the meanings of specific numbers and everything whenever you pop up on you know, the news or TV shows, because it's almost like subconsciously programming you. From what I found, the number nine usually means the end of a cycle or the coming to the end of a cycle, and eleven, you know, it means a couple of different ways.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 2: Alistair Crowley said that the number eleven is the most evil number in the world because he believed that God represented ten, because it's the it's the beginning of a cycle and the end of a cycle all the way through. He said that eleven was the most evil number ever created because it.
Speaker 3: Was it meant one more than God.
Speaker 2: And then if you look at eleven from another angle, eleven could be the representation of the two pillars right of initiate.
Speaker 3: So usually the initiate has to.
Speaker 2: Walk through two pillars and that person And this is you know, within Freemasonry, and I think even within Cobbylism and stuff like that too, But usually that's that's, uh, that initiation, you have to walk through those two pillars.
Speaker 3: Have you ever looked at anything like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's uh, you know, just the two pillars, the twin pillars is a is a strong Masonic symbol and numerology and the use of numbers to convey messages is very common in Israel. They use it for everything they write. They write numbers in alphabetical form, you know, by letters and and so you know, I've seen them how they do this. They do it to conceal. They do it to conceal from the customer or they the fool who they're trying to who they're trying to beguile, that the real price is written in Hebrew letters and that's the lowest price they'll go to. So when the negotiating, they know they know how low they can go, but the client has no idea what that means. But I mean, it's it's it's very very common in Israel to use numbers as symbols. It's it's, it's, it's, it's, it's. We're not we don't think like that unless unless you do a lot of cabalistic training and and you know, interpretation of Hebrew texts. But it's a big thing for them.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, it seems like it.
Speaker 2: It's just so crazy and that's and maybe that's just because that's where my mind tends to go, is looking at the symbolism of stuff like of stuff like this. But my thing is is that why was it represented in so many TV shows and so many movies beforehand? You know, you see it's uh, it was almost and people would say that this might be subjective, but you can almost see it in one of the magazines in the Simpsons, right, like I think part there was a whole up the Twin Towers magazine or something like that, and it showed like an airplane crashing into it. And then there could have possibly been and in the.
Speaker 5: Future with the Twin Pines mall and all these things, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, and those are just a couple just to name a few. But I just I wonder if this was part of the ritual in general, and if it was part of the ritual.
Speaker 3: Why go Why does it have to be a ritual?
Speaker 2: Like, do you need to have a ritual to to send a plane into towers?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Like I'm having trouble understanding that part because I feel like they don't need a ritual in order to send an airplane into a couple of towers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what you're saying. But you know, these people, like I said, use ritual, use symbols, use names. I think that the towers have We're named the twin Towers and are called Boaz and I don't know who the other one is, but Jophis or something. But they give names on the on the twin towers.
Speaker 5: And now that's interesting because bo As was the was it the great grandfather of David? I'm not mistaken. He's the one that married the Mobite woman Ruth later on. That's in the Book of Ruth if I'm not that's the story of Naomi and Ruth and all that. And I'm trying to think of the other tower.
Speaker 3: I got it ready here, hold.
Speaker 5: Up, interesting, this is interesting. I've never heard this before.
Speaker 2: The names of the twin towers. Uh, well, these are the names of the of the Twin Pillars. So the name twin Pillars at the entrance of Solomon's Temple are Boaz and Joschin. Josh means in him is strength, while joshin means he will establish.
Speaker 5: They could be wrong, but I think that's a Joan right because it's a two and C where you got to throw the flem in there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so damn I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, is that said to be also the name of the Twin Towers as well?
Speaker 3: I mean, why wouldn't it be.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got all of DC set up like a full on Masonic you know, Square and Compass and and all that shit.
Speaker 5: So this is New York City. I mean, I'm not saying that this wasn't the names given to these towers. This is just this is the first I've ever heard of this.
Speaker 2: Only only reason I say this because they're federal buildings, you know, and I think of DC whenever I think of federal buildings personally, And these.
Speaker 5: Were more than just federal. These were international buildings. This wasn't just the American Trade centers, this was the world trade centers. They had representatives from all over the world, that did business here. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: That being said, free Masonry is a worldwide organization. So although we are reading what the Freemasons call their two pillars, the Freemasons in France and Russia and Israel and America, doesn't matter, they all refer to their twin pillars as these names. So to your point, there may be a little bit more of an occult residence here than what originally has seen.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Right? I agree? I mean I think that a lot of a lot of it is symbolism and the Masonic or the secret society behind this, the whole endeavor has to be has to be acknowledged, because you ask yourself, when this happened, it's the worst terror attack in US history, worst crime in New York City. We got a official narrative that was prepared by the media given to US twenty four to seven, and there was no investigation at all. There was no tendency, there was no there was nobody was Nobody was even calling for an investigation. It took it took like a half a year for them for the relatives to get themselves to Washington, d seated demand investigation because the so you have to ask yourself, why what is the connecting force between the all the media networks, all the outlets in media, and the authorities to agree that they will not be a call for an investigation. I mean, obviously, when something like this happens, the first thing you need to do is an investigation. And clearly the first the prime suspect was Larry Larry Silverstein. I mean, he owned the towers, He ensured the towers, and he watched them come down. He didn't he didn't go to work that day because his wife said he had to go to the dramatologist or something like that. But his children avoided calamity. He avoided calamity, and he collected double double, double double pay for the loss of the twin towers. So yeah, the very first Yeah, and he owned Building seven. The very first suspect in such a crime is the is the owner. In Chicago, they tend to call such such things Jewish lightning, that that a person buys a property, ensures it, and then it burns down.
Speaker 5: I mean in the mafia, they've been doing that for years, right, I've never heard of it called Jewish lightning before, but I mean, yeah, that's what you do, right. You have a storefront of some type, you use it as a money laundering operation and just you know, illegal things come in the back, or come in the front, get sold out the back at ridiculous rates. And then whenever the heat gets onto you and you've made as much money as you can out of the establishment, you make sure your fire insurance is up and you torch the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually just found something really interesting. I want to see what your thoughts are on it. There was this guy, professor Ili Yahoo Rips. He discovered a code within the Bible that if you punch things in from the outside world, that the Bible will be able to.
Speaker 3: Almost like interpret it in a weird way. But he said.
Speaker 2: This code was discovered by Professor il Yahoo Rips the evening after the disaster which stunned the whole world occurred in New York City. This code contains a series of terms which are chillingly connected to the terrifying catastrophe. To check if events or incidents are hinted to in the Bible, the computer is programmed to look where the shortest sequence of two words cross each other's path. First, the terms twins and towers in Hebrew were fed to the computer, and it scanned the Bible and found the shortest sequence where both words appear in the Torah. The table before you shows where the words crossed. This meeting also contains the shortest sequence of the word twins anywhere in the Torah. So the shortest sequence in quotes meaning means the shortest interval of letters that appear between each other in the word. The shortest sequence of the word to you mim, which means twins, appears with a sequence of thirty six letters between each letter of the word. After finding the shortest sequence, the computer then shifts the letters to shifts the letters of the text to create a table with thirty six letters on each line, so that the searched word appears in a straight vertical line.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting way, it says.
Speaker 2: The shortest sequence of the word mick delay, which is towers in Hebrew, I think is seventy one letters, So it says thirty six letters times two minus one would equal seventy one. We find this word in the above table with each of its letters appearing every other line, while regressing a letter each line. Now that we have the table set up, we can start searching for other words related to what happened to the twin towers. Astonishingly we hit the bullseye. We discover a bounty of information about this event. A letter from the word towers occurs in the Biblical text to die there. One word that shares a letter from both terms twin and towers is oh, I'm not gonna How would you even say that word? Elani heim elani heeme something don't speak the Hebrew, but sure, but that word translates to before their eyes. So when this disaster occurred, the eyes of all Americans and the entire world was watching it in real time from their TV screams. So in the Bible, the way he decoded it was that the twin towers literally translates to using this process to.
Speaker 3: Die there before their eyes. Isn't that wild? Whoa it says.
Speaker 2: There's more the word matos, which is plain in hip eel, which is toppled cross each other, while underneath them is the word pama yim, which is twice. There were two planes and two buildings. It should be emphasized that the word the twins found in this place is the minimal sequence that can be found in the Bible, and it appears in the Book of Numbers. The word towers is the eighth minimal sequence in the Torah and the second minimal sequence that appears in the Book of Numbers. The word plane is the seventh minimal sequence in the entire Torah and the second minimal sequence in the Book of Numbers. The word toppled is far from being the minimal sequence, but it is highly relevant to the text. Statistical calculations show that the likelihood of the words towers converging with the twins in the Book of Numbers is one to one hundred and twenty five, between planes and towers about one to forty, and between plane and the twins one to five hundred. So anyway, I just thought that that was interesting. Maybe it's just a weird coincidence that you would have, you know, you would have this mathematical equation that this guy figured out, and it being like, what was it the people dying before their eyes?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's me. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidental kind of thing, but I thought, Hey, if we're getting a called up in here, let's start piecing some things together.
Speaker 5: There's absolutely a lot of symbolism and potentially occult things about nine to eleven. Don't get me wrong, but Chris, it correct me from wrong. In the realm of journalism that you were mostly involved with it, it was more of the geopolitical, or at least the not even geopolitical, but even the American political world. If I'm not mistaken, what kind of fallout, especially now looking at things twenty years twenty five years past tense, what kind of geopolitical fallout can you really all point back to nine to eleven?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: So, obviously the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan got that one hundred percent, but there was a lot more fallout in ways that I feel like a lot of the public don't really recognize.
Speaker 4: Well, the main point of the exercise, the spectacle of nine to eleven was to was to get Americans enraged with is the Islamic world, and to blame the Muslims for the attacks on the World Trade Center first, and then to wage war against them, and to you know, continue to wage war, to bring the US military into the Middle East on a permanent basis, and get it to wage war against anybody who was seen to be challenging Israel. And we have that now in spades, you know, with the every day we read about another American bombing of Iran or uh yeahmen, particularly now Syria. You know, we we have we have troops occupying countries like Syria that we don't even know about. American people don't even know about it. It's it's uh there. There are entire regions of the of Syria that are just like like a circle drawn and said, this is the American zone. Nobody goes near there except the Americans, and and and this is this is what they've they wanted to get, and this is what they succeeded in getting.
Speaker 5: Go a little deeper on that, because Syria is still within the realm of uh someone called an open air civil war. You know, I'm not exactly a big fan of Asad or his regime. I think that he kept control his people, but I mean that's not necessarily a good thing. And you do have the two Russian massive bases that are stationed there, because that's their biggest naval port and air base for the entirety of the Mediterranean Sea. And I mean, don't get me wrong, got the Kurds in the Far East that are trying to, you know, start a Kurdistan kind of conversation. But where what do you mean as far as American forces in Syria right now?
Speaker 4: Well, there's the junction of the where Jordan Syria and let's see what they come together, Iraq, these three countries come together in a point on the southern border of It's called altant It's and this they've drawn a fifty to fifty five kilometer mile radius from the center of Al Tanf and made a circle. And that that that zone in southern in southern Syria is US controlled zone apart from the northeast what you're talking about the Curtis zone there. And and the thing is what's what's what's peculiar about the whole Syrian thing is that the the guy that's running Syria right now, al Jiulani, who was, yeah, mister the Goldlani guy. He he was, he was the person who brought al Qaeda to Syria. Yeah, And when when al Qaida came to Syria, it was interesting that they were they they they came in in large numbers in these these convoys and at the back of the convoy there was an American Apastre helicopter bringing up the rear because Isis in these various Islamic groups that were fighting against the government to Syria. The Aside Family were created by Israel and the United States, and they were they were like very much like what they tried to do with Hamas that they they created the groups to be uh an attack dog for them to provoke wars, to to to take down the Assad family. And they're still serving, they're still serving the purpose now that the big plan, the big plan in the Middle East is something called the Greater Israel Plan, and the Greater Israel Plan calls for Israel to to occupy this is This is from the religious Messianic people in Israel, the right wing. They want to re establish the biblical borders of Israel, basically from the Euphrates River in in Iraq to the Nile River in Egypt, and that that will be the that will be the new Israel. And in order to do that, they create they they even created Isis and they now in the Isis, they created al Qaeda. Al Qaeda was created in in Pakistan with Israeli intelligent military intelligence training, the training the Arabs. There were there were two groups of people in this in this group that they were training. There were the Afghan the Pashtuns, the Afghans, and there were the they called the Afghan Arabs, who were like people like Osam bin Laden. Right, And there's there's a book of Charlie Charlie Wilson's War that goes into some detail about this, and it's that the Israelis were were hired to arm and train these people in the in fighting against the Soviets. And that's what they did. And and the person who was in charge of this training was Ahood Barack. It started in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people thought that he was like I heard stories that people thought that he was supposed to be the Messiah or the coming of Christ and all these things. It was. He had a damn near cult following off of him.
Speaker 4: Osama Bin Laden, Aho Barack, a Hood Barack, Yeah, Ahood Barrock. Ahood Barack plays a big role in all this. He was, he was he seems to have been the handler for Michael Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein. He visited jeff Epstein's townhouse. He was filmed going in and out.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, I'm sorry, I'm getting mixed up. Aho Barock was the Prime Minister of Israel. That's right, Okay, I'm trying to think of a god. There was another guy in the nineties that he was really good friends with net and Yahoo, and he was like the rabbi of all rabbis, and people thought that he was the second coming. I'm mixing up my people. Okay, yeah, no, Aho Barock. Yeah, there was pictures of him wearing a mask could to try to conceal who he was going into and out of Epstein's New York apartment. And it's like, bro, you're not gonna You're not gonna hide your identity like that, especially after it was understood that he was a pedophile.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah, And the strain thing about Awood Barrock is that when when he lost the election in early two thousand January February two thousand, he lost the election, Ario Sharon won.
Speaker 4: Ahood Brock did stay in Israel. He came to America and he began working with a company that makes uh nanoparticles of metals. Yeah, and and a metal urg in in Wayne, Pennsylvania. And he he he this is very peculiar that that that a guy would come over and start working with metals in the United States. But the when you understand nine to eleven, it was the it was the most spectacular use of thermatic thermite, nano thermite in particular explosives that's ever been seen.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: They they the towers were pulverized with this extremely powerful explosive that is is so powerful it's it takes very very small amounts of it to have an effect mm hmm. And and this is what you know there was they also used normal thermite. We we we saw we saw in the World Trade Center Building two South tower before it fell, for like seven minutes before fell, it was a very white hot metal was pouring off the eighty second floor at the southeast corner of the building, and it's just it just continued to cascade down, the huge amounts of metal. And the official report can't really explain it, so they call it. They referred to it as aluminum, saying that it was the plane had melted up there and it was pouring off the building right right. But but the thing is is that molten aluminium at that temperature has appears to be silverish. The color aluminum is usually thought of because of the missive emisific massivity of it. Yes, it's not it's not white hot or or yellow hot, which this stuff was. Now that what created that? That that that's the whole new question, that that was created by something some form of that was presumably iron, and it was and it was iron, and it was coming from massive amounts of thermite. They were on the eighty second floor. And you know, it led to me wondering, how did this how did this thermite in such large amounts if we're talking about regular thermite it's like powder form, How did it get on the eighty second floor? And I found a guy who worked for the Fuji Bank, and Fuji Bank had had its had its computer floor on that on that level, and they had received huge batteries, huge big black batteries the year before nine to eleven, some before nine to eleven, and they said that they said the weird thing was they were never plugged in. And they weren't plugged in because I, in my opinion, this was probably what the where the thermite was being held.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you're bringing this up, and you've done an extensive amount of research about the twin towers, the before, the after and all the things. I want to bounce something off of you and tell me if this holds any weight. Right, there is a story that has been perpetuated for a while now to say that weeks and months leading up to nine to eleven, there was actually some bomb threats and some bomb drills, if you will, that were being conducted at the World Trade Center where they evacuated the building, and they had guys go in with dogs and big duffle bags full of stuff. No nobody knows what the stuff is, but these were obviously you know, officials and bomb squad and whatever, and they would have to clear out for the rest of the day. And when they were leaving you could see the double bags were clearly empty. Right. The theory is that they were slowly but surely putting very specific charges at very specific parts of the building in the weeks and months leading up to nine to eleven. Now, I'm not negating the battery conversation, but have you heard anything about these bomb threats in the weeks and months leading.
Speaker 4: Up, Not specifically, but I there's been numerous kinds of reports like that, like that of you know, energy being turned off on the towers on the weekend before for example, And and you know another thing is that there. The amount of thermite that was needed to be brought into the building and the amount of plant regular explosives that had to be brought into the building was very large and had to be done by a team of men. And it would would much of it would be done under the cover of night some cases. In some cases it was done on empty floors, floors were not occupied at the time, like Willie Willie Rodriguez tells us about. In other cases it was brought in at night. And and this is where we need to have access to the files of the of the security cameras on the loading dock because because there was you know, the World Trade Center was also a huge heightst operation. There was massive amounts of gold that were taken out of the World Trade Center. One on convoy of trucks was found between Building four and five with with gold stacked in it in in the in the in the back. But they had they had, you know, they had run away, They had the people that were driving the trucks had had escaped, leaving the trucks stuck there. But in other cases, in other cases there were there were there were huge amounts of gold that were absconded with.
Speaker 5: So why was there gold at the World Trade Center is my question? This, from what I was understood, was a place of international business, right, big offices and and you know, international corporate level business was being conducted. Why would they have a stockpile of gold here.
Speaker 4: To balance trades? You know they in such such a world trade center you have to sometimes you know, uh, make good on a on a on a on a promise or something like that. And and there were there were various entities there that kept gold there. There was also banks, there were also uh company is that that had had all kinds of valuable things there. Then there was evidence a lot of evidence from from big big financial crimes that were being prosecuted in the and the the federal government in building seven, which was the main client of c I A FBI. Sure, you know, various various senseities like that.
Speaker 5: I couldn't see them seven doing like a legal actions against some laundering operations and things like that.
Speaker 4: But they had they had they had no basement in buildings in Building seven was not had no basement because they had no lower structure. The first two floors were so it used building six across the street. And Building six was the US Customs Customs building, and they had a lot of gold in the basement, and they had a lot of evidence in the basement. And what we what we learned from the from the Argentinian video videographer who went down there. He was given permission by FEMA to go everywhere on the site and he went down in the basement of building Building six, which was destroyed. Building six was blown up. There was a there was a crater in the basement that went up through the entire six stores of the building. And what he found was that the door the vault had been busted, had been cracked open, and the he looked inside and the vault was empty. So I said, as I said, it was a huge heist. It was. It was a crime within a crime within a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm seeing right here that the tower one of the World Trade Center was it had Bank of America inside of it, and then Tower two had Morgan Stanley inside of it.
Speaker 5: So whenever I'm thinking of Building six, I'm thinking of just the two towers and Building seven that went down. Building six was also a part of this.
Speaker 4: Building six is a very big part of it. And what's what's interesting is that it's you see what happened. Was it about the At the very same time that Building six was Building two was hit. The second tower was hit by the plane. There was at at the exact same time, there was an explosion in the basement of Buildings six. And this is this is where Donald Trump was very it was correct when he said that. It appears he said that there were explosives in the buildings that were time to go off exactly when the building when the planes were hit, when the planes hit, And he was right about that. But he hasn't he hasn't come, He hasn't talk spoken about it since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hasn't spoken about a lot of things since, uh, since he got re elected.
Speaker 3: This time.
Speaker 2: It almost seems like, I don't know, is it a different person? Has he been controlled? It was this the plan all along to make us, you know, kind of like him, especially those of us within the conspiratorial realm that are looking at the world for what it is and our government lying to us and all these things, like was it all part of the plan or did they get them?
Speaker 4: What do you thought? That's that's the whole that's a whole nother subject. But what what you know? I think like I said before, Epstein is connected with ahood Brock. Ayhood Brock is connected with thermite. A wood Brock is connecting with nine to one one a hood Brock. You know these people, there's a there's a small group of Israeli players at the top, most of who have been mentioned already Aril Sharon and and and Uh are not Milkhan, ayhood Brock and bb Natanyahu. These people are are are play key roles and the whole thing. But there are other there are many other Israelis involved that that appear to have played a key role. For example, if you if you're gonna rob the World Trade Center, if you're gonna plunder the vaults, that requires many trucks, I mean a whole convoy of trucks, right and and and one of the things that they stold was evidence. One of the things they got out of that building six was evidence from from crimes and from huge financial shananigans of the George Bush administration to bankrupt Russia. But all this had to go someplace. And right across the Hudson River from from the World Trade Center, there's an entire city block that is is is is moistus moving and Moses Moistus storage and Moisha is an Israeli Mosat guy who has an entire city block where he stores and moves things around. And I believe that that they simply they were they were going to just take the tunnel tunnel through and come up out of the tunnel and and go right into Moises moving. And this guy is now he's he's very close with with Nat Yahou and he's now Mana. His name is is Mana. He is the head of Moisha Moishes. He now is relocated to Miami, Florida and is a big, a big player down there in the real estate. Well where did where did all the money come from? He got it from? From the nine to eleven heist, That's my opinion. That's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: It just seems like so many people made out on this because there was a couple of names that like knew that they weren't supposed to be there. Maybe they got a message from somebody, or they were supposed to be there that day and they decided not to show up because maybe they were sick or something like that.
Speaker 4: Well were there were all kinds of people, and in particular, there were a lot of Israelis who who used this platform called Odigo. Odigo which means in Greek means something like I drive. And these these this this this application was on their phones and it would it. What happened on nine to eleven is that a couple of hours before nine eleven happened, before the first plane struck, a message went out on the Odigo to all users of Odigo not to go to the World Trade Center of that day there would be a catastrophe occur and it would happen at eight forty five. And the warning was specific to the minute. And this was reported in is Ready newspapers and American newspapers at the time, but it was usually only reported once and not reported again. But this is how many people avoided catastrophe that day by not going to work.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've never heard that.
Speaker 5: So I had to look this up real quick because I'm trying to think back in two thousand and one, your cell phones were a thing, absolutely, but not a lot of them were. I mean, you had still half and half people using like the Nokia brick, you know what I mean, And like cell phone technology wasn't as as prevalent as it was now, but when you said it was an application, I'm thinking not many phones had apps at that time. However, especially within the business sector, Blackberries were all the rage that if you were somebody in the business world you had a BlackBerry phone, Blackberries absolutely had apps. And I just had to look this up. The Odgo Instant Message app was first released December nineteen ninety nine by Converse Technology. It was shut down in two thousand and four after being acquired by Zero, which, if I'm not mistaken, his a Chinese company. But either way, so it was a messaging app that was being used at that time. This is before Honestly, even within my own recollection, phones didn't really have apps and things like that unless it was a phone that was geared to do that. And if you think back, BlackBerry's absolutely had that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says Odego Messenger allowed members to connect to other im networks such as ICQ, DAMN Blast from the Past with that one, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and AOL Instant Messenger. Odigo was purchased for an estimated twenty million twenty million dollars by the Israeli company Converse Wow Yeah in two thousand two.
Speaker 5: Then it was sold in two thousand and four to z Xenu, where the fuck I just looked up. But yeah, yeah, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like every single year we're just learning new things about this whole nine to eleven thing, and.
Speaker 3: It's there are oh many pieces to this.
Speaker 5: And that will also make sense that they would sell it too, because once you sell the app, you also sell the servers, which means that you wipe it clean, you wash your hands of it. And there's no record of any message being sent out the day of September eleventh, or at least if there is, it's not associated with you anymore. It's from this other company, this other subsidiary, whatever else. So that makes sense that they would start using it and then get rid of it so quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was there was some there was some discussion in the US media about who sent the message and that the FBI went to went to the offices in Israel and tried to find that out. But that's the and that's that's why we ever heard about Odigo, and we didn't hear anything anymore from from about Odigo since then. And you know, this was this was clearly how many there were there were thousands of Israelis who were expected to be at work that day at the World Trade Center, and very few died. Something like four people died for Israelis died.
Speaker 5: Wow. Which it's also crazy when you think of just the amount of Israelis that are living in New York, just like on mass that would be affiliated or working in and around the World Trade Center, and only four of them died. That's that's kind of a red flag in and of itself.
Speaker 4: Honestly, well, Odi Goo saved the day for them, so I wrote. I wrote extensively about it at the time, and then I later wrote a lot about Converse. What you're talking about there, the Converse company. Yeah, there, it's all it's all tied to Israeli intelligence. It all goes back to Unit eight two zero zero in the Negev Desert. It's it's you know. And and they they are very good, is very good at crafting technology or using technology to achieve their ends, like what they did in Lebanon with the with the exploding peepers beepers, this was they killed, they injured something like they badly injured with thirty five hundred black.
Speaker 5: Eyes, which I have to say, like Israel hate Israel, whatever you want to say, even if this was Nation A against Group B whatever, that in my from my research is probably the most successful operation as far as UH pinpoint precision strikes on targets I think ever conducted, because it wasn't just the bombs. These dudes were using those pagers for three or four or five years. They were tapped into them, they got all the communications, they had trackers on them, they got all the intel they needed from them, and these pagers had bombs planted that entire time. And then when the time came, hit the button and they all went like, I don't think there's another spy network on Earth that could even pull that kind of operation off.
Speaker 4: No, that's right, that's that's their specialty. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And and the it's the unit that specializes in that kind of technology is Unit eight two zero zero. And many of the people from A two zero zero, when they graduate from their military service there, they come to the United States and work with American technology firms in Silicon Valley and what have you. And and there's this exchange, free exchange of technology between the two countries, often not not to our benefit.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on Pallenteer.
Speaker 2: You know, we always bring this up with Peter Thiel and you know, maybe his hand and getting JD. Vance in office, and you know, the whole technology and AI center that is exploding obviously, do you think that him or that company or anything at all stood to benefit from any of this at all.
Speaker 3: I just feel like there's such.
Speaker 2: A wild connection going on between the technological.
Speaker 3: World with AI and the world that's to come.
Speaker 2: But I almost want under if like maybe nine to eleven set that off and it set us in that direction, you know, just with you know, what was it the Patriot Act, which was allowing basically our world or our country to spy on us everything that was going on with the airports, which by the way, they just said that you don't have to take your shoes off at airports anymore.
Speaker 3: So that's pretty cool. Uh good?
Speaker 2: But you know, what are what are your thoughts on that as far as just surveillance goes. Do you think that this was kind of like a setup for this world to come?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I don't I don't know about that, but I do know that the drone technology that was used on nine to eleven was very uh pioneering. You know, it was a pioneering use of drones to to to fly tanker aircraft seven sixty sevens what have you into the World Trade Center and you believe.
Speaker 5: They were drone pilot and not pilot by the quote unquote guilty parties.
Speaker 4: No they were I believe they were drone aircraft. Okay, And now we see entire wars being fought by drones, like in Ukraine.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about this last night. As a matter of fact, the drone technology, like for instance, the Predator drone, which especially in the Gwatt era wars, that was seen as at least to what we were willing to disclose the public, the pinnacle of drone technology at the time. These things were shaped like planes. They weren't the size of full sized planes or anything. But you know, it could be the eye in the sky, maybe they could drop some ordnance, whatever the case was. As time progressed, they got better at these things. Yes, but the style of drones that are primarily being used in Ukraine and around the world right now is a far cry away from the predator drones that we had in the early two thousands. But that being said, that Predator drone was test flown and all these things in the mid nineties, so by the late nineties they had a very good working understanding of how to make a drone do what they wanted one hundred percent right.
Speaker 4: They also had Global Hawk, which was based in Right Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. And I remember when I was doing this research because there was a piece of a jet engine that was found at the Pentagon. Yeah that was not which was about about three feet in diameter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know how many people have seen how many people listening have ever flown on a Boeing plane before and seen the size of these turbanes. But then look at the size of those turbans, you could probably much stand up inside of it a full grown man. Then go back and look at the turbine fan that they found outside of the Pentagon. It's possibly the size of the rim of your car. It's not even a Yeah, it's ridiculous yoke.
Speaker 4: Right. So I was wondering if it was a Global Hawk because I was kind of fascinated by Global Hawk technology. And I called the people that made the Global Hawk and that operated it, and they told me that the numbers that they had and they said that there were two were missing. Two have gone missing, and they couldn't tell me where those two went missing. But those two may have gone missing on nine to eleven because the plane that struck the Pentagon was clearly not a not a Boeing seven sixty seven. And what happened in Pennsylvania is very odd. But we don't find any evidence of a BOT six seven in Pennsylvania either, So those might have been those might have been operations done by with a Global Hawk or some other some other form of drone technology whow missing. But but but the one of the one of the things that's very very clear anybody can see with their own eyes is that when the planes struck North Tower and South Tower, there was a flash just before the plane struck the tower. There was a flash in both cases, and Building two. South Tower was much clearer because there are more cameras trained on the on the tower, that something on the bottom of the plane was projected a white flash, flashing object flash flashed from beneath the bottom of the plane and went and went faster than the plane into the building. And there's photographs from the Deutsche I think it's from the Deutsche Deutsche Deutsche Bella or whatever. The German the German news agency has very good footage and shows that that the bottom of the thing, that the white thing on the bottom of the plane, just as it hit the just as it hit the wall of the south tower, it illuminated it. It was illuminated the entirely a huge, a huge like twenty foot wide, twenty foot diameter circle. And and you can see that the nose of the plane has not yet touched touched the building. So what I think is this is getting a little bit technical, but I think it was the plasma from a from a missile was fired. A missile was fired from the from a from a pendent a pod on the bottom of the plane, and the purpose of these of these missiles were to hit the building where to open a hole in the building. Because the cell power was very very strongly built, even the exterior walls were very strongly built. They had they had these on two foot center, they had they had these these steel beams, and they had concrete floors. Obviously, and it would a normal plane striking such a dense construction would would demolish something on the outside. But we don't see this. We see the plane entering the building because these these these missiles opened up a hole allowing the fuselage to enter with no problem because the hole was open, and it was it was I said, well, I said, well, if this is like like Davon Klisse in Plain Sight video, he talks about this this object, this missile seen on the bottom of the plane, And I said, well, if if a missile hit the if a missile hit the hit the it must have come out the other side, because it would be something like a depleted uranium warhead or tungsten warhead. And sure enough, if you look at the South tower being hit, you'll see coming out faster on the on the far side of the building, faster than the plane is coming out. You see this white hot object, white hot burning object, leaving behind a dark black, dark sooty smoke. That's what that's what that's what depleted uranium does. My burns. And so that's what I think happened, is that that the planes were drone technology, and that missiles were used to open a hole. And and when when when depleted uranium hits the air, it's pyrophoric, it burns in air, and it's extremely hot. There's like four thousand degrees celsia something like that. It's burning white hot, and so that on that floor, for example, where Fuji Bank had, it's all those computer batteries stored. When when that missile goes through that floor, it will it will ignite all those combustibles that have been placed on the floor before. And that's where we get this very strange explosions. If you look at the explosions of Building one and Building two, North Town or South Tower, you see a huge explosion coming out of the south face when the plane struck, explosion coming out from that side, and a great deal of white smoke. These are all indicative of explosions, and in particular uranium and thermite.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I mean, of course, the official narrative would be that, uh, you know, that was just the blast from the jet fuel igniting blasting out the other side of the building.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, the thing is that you can see the jet fuel igniting, for example, in the South Tower, it comes out, it comes out the it comes out of the three o'clock side and at one o'clock and and it's burning, it's burning yellow, deep yellow, with leaving black smoke. Right, This is this is what you get when you when you when you burn massive amounts of kerosene are ignited when jet fuel burns in a yet large amount. And and but on the other side of the building, you see, for example, on the North tower on the at the at the the plane is coming in at about the eleven o'clock ten o'clock, you get this huge burst of white, bright, white smoke coming out. And that is not that's not concrete, that's not gypsum, that's not that's not that that that that it must be some thermite that's going off leaving behind the white smoke. Because when thermite, when thermite burns, it leaves very very dependable characteristics. It leaves behind it oxidizes the metal. So the metal that was used, like in this case is is ferrous oxide. It leaves behind metal iron or steel iron, and the aluminum turns into aluminoxide. And it's a smoke. It's a white smoke. And that's what we see. And they people talk about how that these explosions that occurred when the planes struck the North Tower or South Tower have never been analyzed. Nothing was analyzed. We know nothing with analyzed by and by Nister any other people they said, they lied to their teeth and they got away with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately that's with the powers that be.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's not going to be a whole lot of looking into something because they were the ones that set it up. Anyway, at least they could give us the facade that they're looking into it and not make it seem that they're so damn guilty.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's the same with the Epstein files, right like, at least make it seem like you're trying to do your due diligence, not just come out and say, up, it's all a big liberal hoax. And there is no files, There is no flight logs. He didn't even he didn't even have a plane. Did he even have an island? Are we still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? Now, you just saw that all the survivors of Epstein and all of his shit have come together. They just met at the Capitol Building yesterday. They're compiling their own list. There is upwards there's a few hundred, but I've heard reports of close to one thousand women who were survivors of Epstein and Maxwell shit. And they have basically told the government, listen, if you're not going to release the list. We're going to compile our own list from our eyewitness testimonies and we'll release it and we'll just see where the chips fall on the involved this shit. I am so in favor of this, but that's the point. Well, could you at least make it appear like you give a shit about the people that were affected by this? But you know, the government, man, they gotta did not do, not deny and make counter accusations. Look over here and not over there. That's that's the old song and dance.
Speaker 4: You know. This is why this is why so many people in the government are so pro Israel. Even though they received maybe ten twenty thousand dollars from APEC. That's not a lot of money. That's not reason to sell yourself. But when when they.
Speaker 5: Had had in the lobbying world, it's not no way. Big tobacco pays out way more than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the biggest recipients of a PAC money was recently is still Joe Biden. Joe Biden's got some of my four million or six million dollars from from APEX all.
Speaker 5: Keep him mind, he's been in politics for the better part of three decades. He had time to let that accrue, you know, but yes to that point.
Speaker 4: But the thing is that what the pictures they have, the information they have on these people, what they got these people to do is unspeakable. And and that's what that's what they're really afraid of, is having Beneficent should come out. And I'm sure that this was an Israeli operation. That's the only thing that explains. You know, one thing you have to understand about Epstein is that Epstein was using money that he got from a guy named less les Vexner. Yeah, let's leslie Vexner in Ohio.
Speaker 5: The founder of Victoria's Secret Yeah.
Speaker 4: Most notably Victoria's Secret Limited, you know, Beth bed Beyond whatever, some companies like that. But he, he, he, what he did, he turned over his entire egg basket, all of his money he turned over to Jeffrey Epstein to manage. And now what's what's peculiar about this is that Jeffrey les Wexner was the founder of something called Mega, not Mega, Mega, n Ega and Mega. I think they had this plan too. Mega was created by Israel during the time of Shamir just after the First Gulf War in nineteen nineteen ninety one, they had the first Golf War, and and then then they had this Madrid conference and there was Essak Shamir and Rio Charon and these characters were there, and Nata Yahu was there, was there their spokesman, their main guy, right, and and they decided that they needed help. And what happened was that George Bush, President George Bush, had had denied Israel ten billion dollars ten billion dollars in loan guarantees for settlements in the West Bank.
Speaker 5: We're talking about hw or W Papa Bush at early nineties, Yeah, gotcha, Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: He had turned down he had turned down Shamir's request for ten billion dollars in loan guarantees. And Shamir said, we need, we need to go around these people like the Bush. We need, we need our own power in America. And they created they created this thing called Mega being huge, using people like Ronfman, created by Les Exner and a whole bunch of people like that. Aren't louder? These these these Jewish billionaires who were willing to give their money to help Israel. And let's Les Vexner was the one who gave the money to Epstein. And this is where this is where you say that the Epstein operation was clearly Israeli into nobody else.
Speaker 5: Well, it also makes sense because Epstein was the money laundering kingpin of the wealthy elites of the world. Right, Yeah, it clearly ties to Wexner, clearly ties to I mean, name your fortune five hundred CEO of the past two decades. I promise you they had Epstein's number. Now, I'm not saying that they made their way to his island, every single one of them. But in the business world, if you needed two billion dollars to go off record and not get text on it, you call jeff That was an understood fact. So whenever you have these big corporate entities, big international entities that are trying to get that done as well, yeah, Jeffrey Epstein is absolutely your guy. And then you tie in all the Mussac connections through Maxwell and through her dad, and you can clearly see that this was Yes, it was a money laundering operation, and yes it was a blackmail operation, but this was it wasn't just one thing. It seemed to be an all encompassing, just grease ball of everything bad, of what's wrong with the world today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was it was it was Mega. It was Mega, Yeah, it was. There was a funding the funding arm of Mega, and and that's where they got their huge amounts of money to do the things that they did. And uh, that's that's where we are.
Speaker 5: Wow. So let me ask you this, as we're talking about the fallout of nine to eleven and the fallout of Epstein, the fallout of Mega and all these things, who do you think or what entity rather do you think is going to fill this power vacuum next? Because there's got to be somebody along under the money. There's got to be somebody to do the blackmail operations for the elites. And it's probably a name that most people on Earth right now have never heard of. The same way in twenty ten, nobody knew who Epstein was, or not the general public anyway. The wealthy elites and the ship bags of the world, they knew who he was. But if nobody else really knew anything about this guy, who or what group do you think is the new grease ball of the world as far as to this level.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know who's going to replace Epstein. I don't know if he's been replaced yet. I don't know if he's still around it, but well.
Speaker 5: I mean the needs of God to get met. Right. It's the same as if you take out a drug king pin, another one's gonna rise. The vacuum will get filled. That's what I mean by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure who's going to replace it, but it'll certainly be an Israeli entity. I mean, what we're seeing now, it's alarming how Israel is committing major war crimes on a daily basis, and the Western world is unable to raise the slightest resistance to it. You know that what Israel is doing today, you know, it's they've done it before. I'm amazed how many people you know, don't remember Lebanon in eighty two, but I mean that's been a while. Yeah, they did. They did the exact same thing in Lebanon eighty two. They killed twenty thousand people in a few weeks. They committed massacres in Sabaran Schatila that were horrible. They were they they they destroyed and the one one probability they destroyed high rise tower with five hundred, five hundred units in it. They destroyed the entire thing because one one office was rented by ploy So this is this is, this is and and you know the thing is is that people when when when this thing happened on October October seventh, in twenty twenty three, the first question Israeli question questions would ask was do you do you condemn Hamas? Do you condemn Hammas? Because if you, if you, if you agreed to that, then if you agreed to the next step that Israe has right to self defense, then you were lost. You had no no, nothing to argue anymore. But there's a couple important things to notice about this is that first of all, Israel has no right of self defense and occupied territory, that's international law. The occupying power has no right of self's defense, cannot expect self defense, and the Palestinians who are occupied for decades and decades have the right to resist using military force. And then thirdly, we know that Hamas has been funded by Israel for a long time. Natayau specifically billions of dollars were to is given to Hamas.
Speaker 5: But they've also been funded by Iran for a long time as well. It's not like they were just taking handouts from one group. They were taking handouts from anybody who would give them.
Speaker 4: Well, they got a lot of money from Israel, and that was done for specific purpose, because they wanted to weaken the power of the palicitian authority on the West Bank. So they wanted to create this, They wanted to create this antithesis between between Hamas, and it worked very well, and so that that gives them a reason to wage war. And so that when when you when you have this nasty group like ISIS or al Qaeda or in this case Hamas, and they do something outrageous, then then Israel takes by itself the rights, go in and wipe them all out, which is.
Speaker 5: What they're which is what they're doing, which is essentially what we did with al Qaeda. I mean, we created them. But back when we did, they called themselves the muja Hadeen, and we were using them to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, and our Cia asset, tim Osman that we would now call Osama bin Laden was our point of contact over there, and then we created our own boogeyman so that we could find a reason to go back over there for our own purposes. To your point, Obama did the exact same thing he created isol which now we would call ISIS, which another reason why America started working with al Qaeda was because ISIS and al Qaeda we're on opposite ends of the lack of better words, it's called the terrorist spectrum. Yes, they are both of the Islamic faith, but on very different sects and beliefs of it. So then again it became the enemy of my enemy conversation. It's it's a tried and true tactic that multiple leaders around the world have done for quite some time.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these characters that come to head these units ISIS and of Julani, for example, spent years in American prisons in Iraq or elsewhere. Where they were where they were where they were cultivated and trained, you know, to to to do what they do. And that's why we see the situation in Syria, for example, looking working out to be a situation where Israel is occupying the southern part and it will soon occupy all of southern leban southern Syria from Damascus south to the border.
Speaker 5: Do you think that that's what they're going to push for. I've heard conflicting reports. Not got to be honest, I don't know how to feel on it. I don't know what the overarching theme is. I've heard some say that they were sending rockets to Damascus to dissuade potential threats from making its way into Israel because of all the conflicts. Then I've heard some say that they are absolutely about to invade and take Damascus. You believe, from what you just said, from understanding you right, you believe that Israel is about to invade Syria and take all the way to Damascus.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think they up to Damascus. I don't think they would try to take Damascus at this point.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: What what they're what they're certainly very interested in is the water.
Speaker 5: They were talking about this big buffer zone that they were going to put up there. It was a few, it was a ten kilometers or something, but then I've heard fifty, and then I've heard you hear these numbers get thrown out arbitrarily.
Speaker 4: But the main zone they want to occupy and control is South Lebanon up until the La Tiny River because they want to get the water from Latini River. Because the main, the main cause of conflict in Belicese has always been water. So if they can, if they can get the Latini River, even have to go a little higher to the river further north. They will, they will take care of a lot of their water problems. And but they will, they will deprive their enemy of water and soft Lebanon.
Speaker 5: It kills me how easy it is to make a desalinization plant and just take the Mediterranean sea water and desultify it, for lack of better words, and then make it clean drinking water. That would alleviate all of these things. We have the technology osmosis technology has been around for quite some time. It's used in heavy industry to scale. They could just do that and solve it all. But somehow this is clearly the better option. I guess I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah anyway, Yeah, well, they they want, they want to they want more land, they want southern Lebanon, they want southern Syria and Damascus would be a very large fish to swallow. But I would put anything past what these guys are doing in the Israeli government. Now. The Natanyahu is a fanatic. He's a messianic fanatic, and he uses he uses these other two characters, Bengavir and Smote Rich as foils. They're the ones who get the lightning because it's they are only saying what he believes himself.
Speaker 5: Now, let me ask you this, you still stay pretty well with your finger on the pulse of the situation. From what I can tell, I have heard reports, and it depends on which source you read, right, it's the same in America. Is Trump doing well in the polls right now with his current policy? One news source will tell you he is the most loved president ever, and the other source will tell you that the people are on the verge of revolts right Net and Yahoo. From what you've heard, I have heard conflicting reports. There are those that are glorifying him as like the Supreme Leader and like because of them, Israel is going to enter a new golden age. I've also heard reports saying that the Israeli people are on the verge of an absolute revolt and a possible coup if he continues in the way that he's doing. What have you heard on your side of things?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that uh, he has he has most most Israelis are behind him.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: The thing is that is the Israel has changed great deal. Demographics of Israel changed great deal in the last few a few decades. Sure, and it's it's become, it's become much more right wing. For the first thirty years or so of Israel's history, it was a labor government all the time. In nineties, in nineteen seventy seven, Rabin I mean began, Menica began won, the Liquid Party won. And what what what Americans don't understand enough is that the party that that Menica began and Natanya, who come from the Liquid Party, was created by You're Gunn. You're Gunn was a militia, a terrorist gang. They created did things like bomb the King David Hotel and the When these people came to power in nineteen seventy seven, the first thing that they did was planning on taking South Lebanon because the mission, the mission of the ear Gun and the Liquid is greater Israel. It's one of their emblems is this outline of the map of the Middle East with all these territories occupied. So this occupation of South Lebanon and even even Cyprus and Syria, this is the game plan. And if you understand that, then you can understand why Natanyahu has no interest at all in getting peace with the Palestinians. He's hell bent on kicking him all out.
Speaker 5: There's still pockets of like far left and liberal now I want to say left right, but yeah, like far liberal ideas. I mean, you still have Tel Aviv right, you still have the big cities where it's absolutely more of the left leaning in liberal ideologies. But yeah, to your point, I would say that the far right, if not just all all encompassing right side of things, have ran Israel for quite some time. But I mean that's not just because a militia guy rises to or a former militia guy excuse me, rises to the political party that takes power, that doesn't necessarily mean that it goes into a far right kind of state. I mean, look at Ireland. Right, you have the IRA that was the fanatics and the terrorist group by some they are now called shin Fein, and they are becoming more and more popular on the political side of things, but they're going more liberal and socialists by their ideologies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there were there were three militias that were fighting in Palestine in the in the early forties. It was the Haganah, Lehi Stengang and the ear Glenn. Yeah, and when when Israel, when Israel became a state, there these three entities were folded into the entity became known as that Israel Defense Forces. Yeah, the idea they became, they became the idef and and their their ideology went with them. They did, you know it, the the idea that Israel has been would be a more mellow place, a more kind place, if the Labor Party was in power. The evidence doesn't beare that out when they've been when they've been in power, they're they're somewhat more amenable to negotiations and peace with the carousecenes. But they did terrible things too well.
Speaker 5: I mean, Israel's been attacked how many times by their neighbors. I mean, hell, look at the Sixth Day War that this took place. And then, yeah, I think that a lot of those leftist ideologies kind of went by the wayside, and they realized that they needed to become a military powerhouse because they're surrounded on all sides by people who want them exterminated. So it would make sense that you would have fanatics, for lack of better words, take over their military side.
Speaker 4: You have to do a careful reading of the Sixth Day War to understand that the real causation of the conflict and who and who, and who bombed who first, and who wiped out, who's the air force first, and whatnot. It's not as simple as the Arabs attacking Israel in sixty seven, for sure, not in seventy three. In seventy three there was that that was the kind of ward they were fighting, but that's fair. Yeah, in sixty seven, there's there's one incident that's very particular is the attack on the USS Celebrity in June of sixty seven, when these American spy vessel was in international water, very much like these flotilla's going to Gaza now. It was an international water off the coast, off the coast of Egypt, and it was attacked by Israeli Israeli warplanes that were disguised, and they killed thirty four Americans and injured somewhere one hundred and seventy three Americans. They intended for the ship to be sunk to and put down a bomb of the ocean. But what's most important is that rather recently it's been proven that the Israelis knew full well that it was in his American ship, and we're told to go ahead and to sink it. This was meant to be done as a as a false flag attack probably, and then blame would have gone to Egypt and they would have brought they would have brought America into the into the war fighting against Egypt, which is what Israel wanted. But that didn't happen because of the because of Johnson called the ship, called the planes back, and and it's a very interesting history there that who Johnson was spending the night with the night before that attack happened. He was was the wife of of an ear gun of a big, big shot ere gun guy, and she she was the handler for LBJ.
Speaker 5: I think that also if because America was still involved in the Vietnam War at that time and we had an entire warfront going on in Southeast Asia, it would have been which was not a popular war at that time. Either. I should mention the American public were sick of sending their their sons to go and die in a jungle that we had no business being in. I think it would have been a very very tough sale for LBJ to also say, Hey, not only we're going to fight in Vietnam, we're also going to go fight in Egypt. I feel like the people might have actually shit a live chicken. If he would have tried to say that on the mic, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, he had no intention of doing that, but it was, it was. It was. Another example is a good example of an Israeli false flag attack on us, on US military in this case, in order to achieve a strategic goal. And and so that nine one one is not is not unexpected from such an enemy. In fact, it was. It was a couple of days before nine to eleven that the American military came out with a warning about the capabilities of Mossad, saying that the Israelis were very cunning and this and that, and they were they were they were capable of carrying out an attack against US military.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they absolutely are. I've had to have this conversation with so many people when it comes to the UH was October sixth? Is that the date that lives in infamy? There?
Speaker 4: October seventh, seventh?
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I forget the day, but yeah, the day where Hamas took all the hostages and all the things that kickstarted this whole situation. I have had to have this conversation with people that all right, is Moussad the best intelligence agency on Earth or not, like just flat out, let's just have that conversation. And anybody who knows how this world works will tell you that if Moussad is not the best on Earth, then they are like it's a tie for first between them and another party or something. And that's it's clear.
Speaker 4: It's clear. It's clear that the Israeli military had warnings from their from their advanced advanced scouts that the Hamas is planning to do such an attack.
Speaker 5: There's no way they missed it. There's no possible way that they missed. The amassing of troops and weapons and resources and all these things for weeks and weeks leading up to the attack, and on the day it was to go down, they just missed their pants down.
Speaker 4: They let it happen on purpose, exactly. But but what what's what's most important to understand about that attack on October seventh is that a huge number of the of the of the casualties were caused by Israeli helicopters and tanks. Israeli helicopters were hovering over and firing missiles down and the cars Willie Nelly shooting every car that was going in the direction of Egypt of Gaza, and and they and they let they left these cars out in the field all piled up, and they had they all had neat holes right in the middle of the of the roof, and and you know, there was there was an Israeli woman who was was a survivor who talked about on with Israeli radio and Hebrew about what happened. And she said that, you know, we were inside the house and and Israeli tank came along and and fired fired missus addison and the interrogator aster, you know, is really really fire And she said, she said, yes, one hundred percent, they shot They shot us all and it happened many many places, but this was not ever reported in the Western media. It's all part of Hannibal's doctrine and all this kind of strategy that they that they don't want prisoners to be taken hostage be taken because it results in problematic, you know, negotiations. They prefer that in a case like that, to kill them on the way out. And what happened with all those cars that were piled up, They sliced them into pieces and buried them. Now, why are they destroying evidence like that? This is just like nine to eleven. Why are they destroying evidence from from this crime that has not been investigated yet, because they it will show that most of the casualties on October seventh were in fact caused by the IS reel and military. Whow the the the Hamask guy's had light arms, you know, machine guns, and they came in on their gliders or something like that. But they didn't have the didn't have the capability of making cars burn. It burn up like a torch. They didn't have to put holes in cars like that to destroy, and they move bodies around. It's nasty, nasty stuff. But NATA who hasn't had an investigation yet, it's been what two years.
Speaker 5: Now, but they're trying to bring them in for international court now, but not about these things, about other stuff. But still I'm hoping it would be all incumbassable.
Speaker 4: Well, it's rarely. It's like the American people deserved. When something like this happens, the first thing that you should demand is an investigation to understand what happened, whether it's nine to eleven or October seventh, and that in both cases, that is exactly what they avoided as long as they possibly could yeah, you know, people were clamoring, people were climbing for an investigation in two thousand and one, two thousand and two, two thousand and three, and it never came. And when it didn't, when it did come, it came in the form of like a warrant commission report. Yeah, not even not even looking at important things like the explosions or the evidence of The first article I wrote about nine eleven was about explosions because it was reported in numerous media outlets like People magazine with eyewitnesses there saw explosions, felt explosions, hurt explosions, and and and and not not to investigate explosions in the in the detonation, the destruction of towers is inexcusable. I talked to a man who led the investigation, Gene Corley. He was leading the technical investigation of the World Trade Center, and I asked him, have you tested the steel for evidence of explosions? He says, I'm not a metal guy. I'm a concrete guy, so I'm not a metal guy. So you shouldn't be doing that. You should be doing that job if you're if you don't understand how to test metal for explosions.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean there's a residue. It's not it's really not rocket science. It's you you test for a little bit of some specific type of some chemical deposits, a little bit of cordite and smell in the air. It's it's really not difficult.
Speaker 4: Or in the case of thermite, in the case of thermite, cutter charges it leaves, it leaves a flag, a slag kind of a molten molten molten left or harden molten's molten metal.
Speaker 5: It looks like buggers if you don't know what you're doing with welding, and it looks like those metal buggers that's on a really ship weld It's it's that.
Speaker 4: And I I contacted the the guys in in Air in in the they did the clean up as the World Trade Center and they're a demolition company from from Maryland mm hmm. And and I talked to them because they had they had seen eye witnesses has seen molten molten iron at the base of the World Trade Center. When they got down to the ground level, when they got down this six six or seven basements in the World Trade Center towers, when they got down to the bedrock, they found these pools of molten molten iron, and no could explain what what it was. But I I called up the demolition company and asked them, and they said, yeah, it was. It was you know, massive amounts of molten metal still in the molten state, still in the molten state. So what was used in the World Trade Center was was exotic weapons, exotic technologies, but also some very old fashioned thermite. It was using James Bond, James Bond books.
Speaker 3: Not just airplanes, is what you're saying, Not.
Speaker 4: Just airplanes, and not just not just nano thermite. For example, nano thermite. Nano thermite is a whole nother thing. Nano Thermite is when you use thermite, make thermite, but you make it on a nano level, a nanoscale, extremely extremely small particles and there and there, these these these particles are are a matrix next to each other, side by side, so you have maximum area of detonation. And and that's why you can have something like a one q centimeter of this stuff has immense power. And and that's nanotechnology that was not known when when when nine to eleven happened, nanotechnology was not known to most people. It's become known since then, but it was. It wasn't understood and the power, but the military knew. And that's why if we're talking about nanotechnology, we can we can limit the number of people that can make such a thing. Uh, on the on the fingers of one hand. Yeah, yeah, the main the main one. One of the main ones was UH Research Institute and I think it's in Stanford and uh they're the guy in charge of the thermite reactions there. Their nano thermite research was was an Israeli guy who's been there for like twenty five years. So the Israelis are have been. Israelis have been at the cutting edge of this technology, nano thermite since it was vers discovering.
Speaker 5: Wow, I've never I've never looked into nano thermite. I've made my own thermite at the house for you know, just dicking off purposes, you know, fun things in the backyard, country boy things. But I am going to do a deeper look into nano thermite. This sounds fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna, it's gonna, it's gonna change. It changes the world. I mean because it's the power that it has. It's used as a primer, a detonator, all kinds of things, but it wouldn't leave behind It wouldn't leave behind pools of steel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wouldn't leig clumps of slag. It would be and not say microscopic, but it wouldn't. It wouldn't stand out if you didn't know exactly what to look for.
Speaker 4: And what happened was I when when I was doing this research about nine to eleven in two thousand and five, I think it was, I went at UC Davis and I luckily lucky I was in the science library. They happened to have a copy of the study. There was a study done of the dust of the World Trade Center and had a few pictures in it, and one of the micrographs, and one of the micrographs showed a perfectly round little sphere of steep of iron. I wondered, how did that happen? When I photographed this the contents of this book and brought them back with me to Utah and game to Stephen Jones, and and it led to the discovery of nano thermite because this this little tiny microspheres, microspheres of of of iron can only be produced by a n nano nano reaction, and reaction of nano thermite because the reaction is so small, it creates a very small, tiny ball, much more and much more than a millimeter, you know, we're talking about really really small. And this happens to be the signature characteristic of the dust in the World Trade Center. All any dust, any dust that you get from the World Trade Center, it's going to contain these little tiny balls to steel iron.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Seeing here it says nano thermite was developed in the early nineteen nineties as part of a military research into nanosized materials. Its unique properties allow for much higher reaction rates compared to traditional thermites, right right.
Speaker 4: I mean that's the thing is that it it detonates it huge speeds, immense speeds, you know, faster than speed way, faster than the speed of sound. Just it's incredible. Yeah. And you know when I when I was writing about this, I would get I would get keep back feedback from people that say, oh, you know what you're talking about, this is not possible. Is you're dreaming. But the scientific literature is out there, there's plenty of it that shows that. As you said, it was developed in the nineteen nineties and it was used at the World Trade Center.
Speaker 2: Well, there was the National Nanotech Technology Initiative, which happened in nineteen ninety nine. Interesting time for that, DAP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety nine, the United States government launched the National Nanotechnology Initiative, a coordinated effort to accelerate research and development in nanotechnology. This initiative aim to advance nanoscale science and engineering, foster collaboration among different sectors, and promote the responsible development of nanotechnology. Responsible They did that ninety nine and two years later, you know, and what.
Speaker 4: You need when you're making a nanotechnology like this in nanosermite in particular, is that you need powderized aluminum, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a pretty decent component of most thermite. I would think exactly.
Speaker 4: It is the it's the primary requirement. And what we find is that Ahood Brock, after you lost that election in nineteen two thousand, came to this company in Pennsylvania called metal Urg metal Urg like metal Metallurgy. Yeah, And and that company was specializing and creating powderized aluminum. And so I I wonder if if Barrock was responsible for mixing getting these getting these components together in a laboratory someplace and and creating the nano THERMITO was used the World Trade Center and then had to be applied. It had to be applied, and how would it how would be applied? It's it's kind of could be. It could be applied as a as a scream, as a kind of a spray. You can spray it on like like water, like like like fireproofing. Or it could be. It could be. I got various reports. One person told me that his mother worked in one of the towers and she was going down going down the corner elevator one day, or the stairway. She was in the stairway and there were these guys wrapping, wrapping the pipes with this foil like foiled and she said, what are you doing that for? And she they said, they keep this pipes from sweating. I mean, you get you get these kinds of reports like that. It may be indications of nanother might being applied.
Speaker 5: It's very possible. You wouldn't be wrapping a pipe in a metal sheathing to keep it from sweating. You'd be using some sort of insulating foam, right like like in the winter time, when you don't want your spict outside to freeze, you put some sort of a foam on it. First off, right, Second off, there's an argument to be said, like the Hindenburg for instance, that the reason why I went down so fast is because it was painted with materials that would have been used to make like a low gright, low grade thermite reaction. Right. So I could also see a realm where you could even have a spray paint can full of powderized aerosol, micro thermite or nano thermite, spray that on a couple of pieces of rebarb and all it needs is an ignition source to take off. Now, I mean then thermite's a very relatively slow burning thing. Uh I remember when we were playing around with it. I mean it took a few seconds to burn its way through an engine block. But I mean it's still burned its way through. Yeah, we're talking about way more heat at a way faster rate. So it's more of a it's more deliberate, if you.
Speaker 4: Will, quantum quantum levels of fast, because we're talking about detonations versus deflagration. You have. You know, when you burn throwing about like you did in the backyard, it's deflagration. It's it's it's moving very slowly through the material, or like a burning log exactly. But but detonation is when it gets beyond the speed of sound.
Speaker 5: So like, for instance, debt cord or detonation cord. For anybody who doesn't know, I have a little bit of experience that with this. Whenever I hooked up with the Assaultment, I was an infantry marine. So at one point I was hooked up with the Assaultmanent and we were playing around with C four and making our own clay more charges and things like that, and they were making debt cord, and they were showing us how to like tie certain knots to use in the place of blasting caps and all these things. Debt cord burns so fast. If you hypothetically were to have a continuous string of it going from LA to New York City and you lit one end of it, it would hit the other side in six seconds. That's how fast debt cord burns, right, And that's why whenever you make a specific knot of this, it's kind of like a slipknot. You can bring it up or down the cord to like wherever you want to put your blasting cap at. That's why it acts as a detonator in of itself. So to your point, nano thermite would be, like you said, more of a detonation, not a conflaglation. I forget the word you just used. But basically, instead of the welding like a cutting torch trying to cut through rebar, which will do the job, but it'll take a second, nano thermite would be almost instantaneous.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is insane.
Speaker 4: And think the thing is is that again, the Israelis use detonations like this every day right now. They're using robotic detonations in Gods of the city. They're they're they're using robots to deliver the debt, you know, packages of exposes to a building and blowing it up, and they're taking down they're taking down whole city blocks. Israel Is a very good a detonation because they do it a lot. They're very good at detonating concrete buildings. And there was there was this UH Drug Enforcement Agency had come across some Israeli agents in America prior to nine one one who were who were experts in detonation. They were they were from a detonation crew and Israeli army and they were they were fainning off to be there, pretending to be art students, and they were going around to DEA offices in America offering art art to the homeowner or whatever it was. And it turns out that these were all these Israeli units who were based in Florida, southern California, Texas, and and these people are it's it's it's thought that some of these people are were involved in the nine to eleven operation because many of them, many of them lived like a block away from the Arab suspects. I don't know if you've heard of a book called The Little Drummer Girl by John Lecarr John mccare a. I don't think I have Little Drummer Girls. It's a very good movie. It's about is how Israel does operations, how most does operations in Europe. And one of the things they do is that they they they steal identities. So what they do, what they did in Florida, for example, was that if you had Mohammed, and Mohammed was one of the suspects, one of the Arab suspects who you're who you're following, you see Mohammad, go to the d m V on Tuesday and get a new license. Then on Wednesday you write to you, write to the m V and your your your your Yosi Israel who's following this guy? And you're telling the d m V that I'm Mohammed, I lost my license. I need a new one. And in those days, Florida would just give you a new one with a new address on it. And and in this way, every every one of those Arab crews, those those four four man crews that were in the United very various places in the United States, had an Israeli shadow group following them everywhere they went. And and this is this is an old Israeli tactic. The the the book Little Drummer Girl was written in nineteen eighty two. It was written by the information was given to by Mosad from the way they were doing operations in their route.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So you see they steal identities so that so that you don't know who's who. One thing is very weird. If if if all nineteen of these Arab guys got on planes that day, where are the videos, where are the videos showing We only have two lousy pictures of them getting on a plane in May. I think it was uh, but but we don't have any any any really good video showing that these guys were on the plane.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's just I'm gonna have to check this out. I've never even heard of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you look at the look at the it's a DA it's a DA report that they did. It's uh, it's it's available on the internet. It was available on internet for years, unredacted. And it gives the names of the gives the names of the Israelis and the Arabs that they were tracking. And it's very it's it's so so from the very beginning we knew we were we were dealing with an Israeli operation. And my, my, my biggest mistake was I think it was letting that known to too many people.
Speaker 5: When you say too many people, do you mean too many people in the United States government or too many people as far as the world stage is concerned to what love?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I I I spoke about it, probably two more than I should.
Speaker 5: You mean, when you were a journalist, you mean on this episode you know what I No, no, no.
Speaker 4: Not as episode, not as episode, but yeah, as a journalist, yeah, because it's it's you know, even if people the guy in bolthd In in Boston told me, you know, you're you're you're right, you might be right about it, but you shouldn't. You should shouldn't talk about the way you do. And I said, and I said, but but but if I'm right, I said, if it's true, why not? And he just said, you know, should't you shoudn't talk about it?
Speaker 5: And he was probably right, probably because and and I kind of especially with you being in journalism and you speaking about the things you were speaking about and writing these articles and all this. We may have talked about this when you came on our show last time, but just we keep hearing many people, especially in the conspiratorial realm, talking about how Israel controls all of our media, right, and of course it's you have the the ultra racist version that's like, yeah, you know, the Jews control the media. Okay, pause, Jews are not inherently what we mean by Israel. Yes, the two there is a connection there, but I don't think the two are systemically a part of it as far as that's concerned. But there are some that truly believe that the Israeli government, Moussad Apak, the actual powers that be as far as Israel's concerned, absolutely control and dominate our media. Right wing, left wing, doesn't matter, two wings of the same bird. In your time as a journalist, and especially writing about the things you were writing about, did you experience anything that would have told you that that was a true statement. Did you get pushed back, did you get shut down? Did you get fired for talking about certain things?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All of those things really. Yeah, And it's it's it's true that the difference between there's the huge difference between Jews as a people, yeah, and Israel. You can just take for example, the when when Israel can state they invited, they offered Albert Einstein to be the president of the country. Yeah, and he turned it down. He turned it down very vigorously, and he penned a letter to the New York Times with a few other Jewish people and he he he, he wasted no, no, no mercy on on the Israel, on the Israeli, your Glen people, the Leh people. He hated, he hated them, He hated them with a passion. He said they would lead to the destruction of Jewish people. I mean, what we're what we're dealing with in Israel today is very much like in biblical times. Are Kochba and and Masada. You have you have, you have this. You have zealots. You have Messianic Zealot zealotry. And like these people that are around and Natana himself, these zealots will will do anything to achieve what they want. So they will go up on the Temple mount and and start praying and you know, inflaming the whole Muslim world, and and they'll they'll say things like that we have to kill every single Palestinian and Kaza Strip and everyone in the West Bank. I mean, it's just like it's just outrageous.
Speaker 5: And I hate how you can't be critical of net and Yahoo without being called an anti Semite. And it's like the two are not necessarily connected. You can say what Net and Yahoo is doing is horrible and also still be pro Jewish people like the two are not the same sentence, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And there's no reason there's no reason to give ness on Yah who any sort of benefit of this doubt he has no you know, you know, there's there's this getting back to the Israeli identity and Jewish identity. They've done in the last few decades. They've done studies geneological studies where they whether they've gone to test the DNA of Israelis and they found they found that the majority of the people in in in Palestine, Palestinian people have the have the Canaanite marker the DNA or the ancient people of cana Kanan.
Speaker 5: Most of the time I've heard that the Palestinian DNA results show Jordanian and Lebanese and sometimes Egyptian DNA. And the Palestinians are pissed because there's no such thing as a ancient Palestinian people, because the nation of Palestine or the term for Palestine, only came about after the Romans destroyed the Temple after seventy a d and renamed Judea to Palestine. And they're pissed about that. They're like, we need our own DNA tests and this this is like no, no. But Palestinians are, like you said, the Canaanite markers, the Jordanian, the Lebanese, the Egyptian, it's not that's not their own thing.
Speaker 4: And and and the and the Ashkenazi Ashkenazi Jews from from from bel Russia and Russia and in Germany do not have that marker, do not have that the very, very, very few of them have that marker. Because if you've lived in Israel, have been in Israel, you know that Ashaganazi Jews do not marry Sephardic Jews do not marry Chews. They're not mary Kalestinians. Yeah, it's a very racial society. It's stratified in all kinds of ways. But the master main stratification is that you have the the Ashkenazi on top still to this day, and then you have Sofariiti down lower, the Oriental jew and then you have the mits Rahi, Misriyan, Egyptian Jews, and so on and so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: There's only one type that anybody really seems to have an issue with in the Arab world. They they don't have an issue with the Spartans, they have no beef with the Spartan Jews whatsoever. It's specifically Ashkenazi that the rest of the Middle East seems to really have an issue with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that gets into a whole nother conversation. That's fair, fair, but the the you know, the thing is that you still have, for example, hundreds of synagogues in in Iran, and and you have a Jewish population in Iran that it has chosen to stay in Iran and in other parts of the air world as well. But what they did is that when Israel was created, is that the massade went into action. The Mossad ali a Bett was created to bring Israeli Jewish people from around the world into Israel, and they often used terrorism for that too. For example, in Iraq, is Mossad put bombs in synagogues in order to in order to compel the Iraqi Jews to gone to Palestine. M So it's like terrorism. When terrorism is discussed, you have to understand who started terrorism. And a British journalist asked Manican began once he said, how does it feel to be the father of terrorism in the Middle East? And began said in the Middle East, he said, in the whole world, because he sees himself he saw himself as the father of terrorism in the whole world.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's a bit of a misnomer though, I mean, hell, we could even like you said, the zel from biblical times or the Hashachins from the Crusade era. There's been religious extremists that have carried out acts of violence to further political means. What we would now call terrorism for thousands and thousands of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like yes, and and and some of the you know, for example, if you read if you read in the Rise of the American Empire, the Rise and Fall American knows it, what's it by by? Yeah, well, in history, in history, there was a post in seventeen seventy six about the Roman Empire. Yeah, there's a there's a little bit in there about the Jewish people. And one one instance is that he talks about the horrible massacres that were created by done by the Jews in Sirene and Sarenica those two places. One is Egypt one and when one is one is Libya the area around Tripoli. The other one is in Syrian in Cyprus. And and this is just in the year seventy or so. This is at the time of the wars of the Roman Wars with the with the Jews, the second second Roman Wars.
Speaker 5: You're talking about when the Maccabees were out and about I know.
Speaker 4: It was the Maccabees. It was, it was, it was after it was after Masada. It was it was after it was after it was after the second Fall of the second Destruction of the temple, so it was it was about seventy.
Speaker 5: A d yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: But what they did, what they did, for example, with to these in Cyprus, is that they did the Jews from Palestine came over and they killed two hundred thousand Cypriots and in in in Libya two hundred and twenty thousand Libyans. And this is a huge number of people to be killed at that time when you can center of the I mean, that's that's four times as many have been killed in Gaza in the past seven months or so, maybe twice a many. Yeah, But but they they used for example, they saw people in half. They this is where they made They made things out of their out of their skins, and things like that, those horror stories you hear about such things. And after that happened, the Cypriots, the Cypriots, the Cypriots in power said that we will ban Jews from Cypress, will never be allowed to come here again. And it lasted for a few thousand years. But now here we have again the Cypress are saying that the Israels are buying up all of Cypress. After after, after the two thousand years, they've forgotten what happened last time. But it was, it was horrible and and and it's like so people people often say, oh, that the Jews been kicked out of these countries, and as if the Jews had done nothing wrong, And you know, I point them to places that look at Cyprus, look at Libya, look at look at these look at what happened there, and and say, is there a reason why that people were banned from that country? Damn, yeah, it's it's it's it's it's a famous history was posted seventeen seventy six, the year of the US Revolution, and it's the rise and fall of the Roman Empire.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And the guys the guy's name, I forgot his name, the author, but it's a it's a classic British work of history.
Speaker 5: Well if that, I'm still I mean not to detract, but also then why have the Gypsy's been kicked out of every single country they've ever lived in?
Speaker 4: The same thing. It gets to it gets to uh inability of a particular people. It's the Jews or Gypsies to live in peaceful terms with the host country. They if they, if they, if they practic just the things that they do, if they, if they, you know, like here in Europe, you have you have you have Roman Gypsies coming up to European countries. The business plan, business plan is to is to sit outside the store and collect money. And that's their business plan. Yeah, and the people in Germany and Scandinavia don't really like it, but they let it go because under European rules that's such a business plan can can be done. But people like like that, like the Israelis. You if, for example, if we have Ai coming up with conclusion that that Israel did nine one one, Yeah, you can imagine, you know what what what what would the blowback would be? You know? And it's it's said, it's that, it's that the media is the media hasn't been controlled by his Zionists for a long time. Hollywood was created by a Zionis and and so so that you have this this h layer of protection, you know, Rubert Murdoch, Fox TV, CNN, they protect, they protect a lot of criminals.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The uh the author of that book, is it Edward Gibbon, Yes.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's gotcha.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And there's only if you do an index search, you find only about four or five places where Jews are mentioned but in I think chapter seven begins, Chapter seven, he talks about this and he you know, he writes about it as if as it was common knowledge at that time for the reader to know about these histories, the history of what happened in Sirreen and Sirencia. Yet you'd find very few people today who know anything about it in history in history department at the university.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, I mean that book's two hundred and fifty years old, now, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: But the history we're talking about, the history we're talking about, is much older than that. But it you know, as you as you see now with Cyprus, Cyprus is cypress is on the drawing board part of the greater Israel.
Speaker 2: And yeah, is like a religious thing or is it more a political thing that is kind of under the guise of being religious.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's first and foremost it's religious, but it's it's religious.
Speaker 5: In this say it could be both at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But when when you when you when you when you talk about the characters that are pushing it forward today, you know, bengevir And and Smoke Rich and Nata Yahoo, you say, how how do these people, how do these people control a country of Israel. With Israel has a lot of smart people and a lot of very fair amounted people. How is it that these three characters are able to control so many people? And it has to do it has a lot to do with the power of the Rabbis, because it's it's messianic. They're Messianic Jews. They think that they think that certain things have to be accomplished before the Messiah will come back, and they're hell bent on doing it. And you know it's it's talking about numerology. It's the same reason why you said, you saw this number six million bandied about so many times in the media in the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds. Here in Russia, six minione Jews died. Here, here in Latvia, six minutes jus died. And the reason, yeah, the reason why, the reason why they use this number six million so often because it's it has a significant meaning. It's a number of Jews that have to be martyred for the Messiah can come. So this number was used extensively until it wound up in World War Two, being attached to World War two to the number of Jewish Jewish Jewish deaths World War two.
Speaker 5: To his point, I think there's another reason why the group that just did the red heifer sacrifice, they weren't Orthodox Jews. They weren't the ones that are trying to rebuild the temple or any of that stuff. It was being done by Messianic Jews, the ones who acknowledged Jesus. That group is the group that did the red heifer sacrifice to collect the acid ashes for the purification and all these things. They are going about it trying to bring about the end of days and the return of Jesus. It's it's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, yeah. I saw the other day some religious religious Jews. You know, there are differences between religious Usummar Zionists wh are not Zionists. Some are anti Zionists.
Speaker 5: They got the Reform, you got the Orthodox, you got the yeah they got. They got their denominations in sex the same way that Christians have different denominations and sex.
Speaker 4: Get it. But I saw I saw a video of some some Orthodox Jews in a woods in Moncey, New York, and they had they had a burning. They had a carcass of a deer on a pallette and they were burning that. I was wondering what the heck are they burning a deer in the woods for. Hmm, But it's probably something to do with collecting ashes for something. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh, that might have been like an offering for atonement, because there's very strict rules set down in the Book of Leviticus as far as what has to be sacrificing for what purpose and what parts of the animals you're supposed to take in all of this. I was reading it just a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know that they had to use this part of the liver, like the long lobe of the liver, but not the entirety of it. And it was for this purpose, and for that purpose they got real specific of when Moses told Aaron how to do certain things. But all of that to be said, to my knowledge, there's no mention of a deer. But maybe you use what you have readily available per where you live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, magic style baby, sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chris, Look, man, this conversation was awesome. You had said that we were only going to get an hour out of you, and somehow we're always able to squeeze another extra out out of almost everybody that tells us that, but it's always just amazing conversations. And you are an encyclopedia of knowledge. That's why I was just like sitting back and soaking it in. Man, this was very very interesting. You know, certain points that were made that I had never heard before, you know, in regards to nine to eleven. And yeah, if you would, could you let all of our good cult members know where to find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my website it's Bullin dot com b O L l O y N dot com and my books are called Solving nine to eleven The Deception has Changed the World, and the original articles and yeah, it's like in the original articles you'll find the background information of all that all that stuff that we talked about. Most of the stuff we talked about, except for the religious religious religious stuff. I don't talk about that too much, fair, but the n nine to eleven research is all there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you so much for spending some time with us today.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: It was great catching up with you. And uh, you know what I mean, let's just turn this into an annual thing.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, bro, this could be on nine to eleven Annual Conversation. I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh, thank you very much, absolutely and.
Speaker 5: All the good coll members. As we were talking about the I didn't even know about the gold heights that took place on nine to eleven. That got me thinking, right, gold, silver, precious metals, bullion, these things have always maintained value. They're always going to maintain value. The kings of old to the kings of tomorrow all acknowledge that they have a financial weight behind them. And if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy, and then come to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wanne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you started in the buying of precious metals. You want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of it. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your accountant, whoever it is, and ask them do they think that investing in gold and silver is a wise investment for the future. I promise you the answer is going to be yes. It may not be your entirement or excuse me, retire, entire, retirement nest egg, but they are going to say that you need to have a portion of it invested in precious metals to counteract the ebbs and flows of the economy. The dollar is going to be devalued. We know that for a fact, silver and gold are always going to maintain at least some kind of a value while it is still affordable. And why still get your hands on some Go to the link in the description below, cocsilver dot com and get your start.
Speaker 6: But another way that you can support the show would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit so like suscribes comments, leave a post review of shares with the friends of family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 5: Who could have become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find, ladies and gentlemen, why.
Speaker 6: Are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries shouted the other show and give them the same level of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patrons, and we host every Wednesday night.
Speaker 5: A night PM Central links to those in the description as well, and we thank you everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 5: I'm Jacob, and there's one very important and.
Speaker 2: Surely vital piece of mempermaking we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT