Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 1: With Walter sterling Us.
Speaker 3: Stealing Sacred.
Speaker 4: Coming up, a woman has UFO sightings and et encounters on a ranch in Colorado. Plus we're gonna have a big interview with Colorado's Movefon director and ufologist expert Katie Page. That's coming up, and you and I are going to talk about the two most important cultural events of our lifetime. Sterling Point a series on Amazon Prime and Off Campus, the series on Netflix. These are both remarkable studies, hyper hyper magnified, accurate studies, documentaries of teen life today. Now, oh, let's do this first. Let's talk to Silas. Silas, where is the perfect hiding place for UFOs?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: Well, they don't got a large place where they can navigate anywhere on the planet, and that's the ocean. And if the if their ship or whatever is is symmetricals around it would stand us pressures and we're not even able to get down farther enough. You know, they it's the perfect hiding place and it isn't believe they would come here to kill us. I mean, if we if we found a new civilization, we wouldn't kill them. We'd try to, you know, interact with them or learn from them. And if they're smart enough to get here, they're smart enough to know you don't just wipe something out when you find it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, unless you want our resources.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, intelligent ones would work with us. You know. It's like with Putin going over. He could have been smart enough to work with the Ukrainians. Instead, like in a hole, he's just wants to roll over him and take him off. What you do, what he'd do in three days?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, Silas, what do you think do you think our phone systems have stopped working because of scirreless activity, spurreless activities, or do you think it's a phone system accident, which I do not think.
Speaker 6: Well, I think you would dephoned. I was de banked.
Speaker 4: I was de banked by two bank banked. I was de banked by two banks, Silas, Chase and P and C.
Speaker 6: They told me get my money out by a certain date.
Speaker 4: And so is Donald Trump. Chase threw him out and exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, they've been able to study us. The people will want to take us over, and have been able to study us for years and remember when a big balloon went over and mapped our whole state and was never shot down, you know, Yeah, but Biden allowed it. Yes, they know they you know, they've studied every aspect and they've learned to battle us. We've got the biggest, strongest, most powerful army with the best equipment. Yet our enemies can fight us. They can invade us and make us pay for the invaders that live here, you know.
Speaker 4: All right, So, Silas, I have a gift for you. Would you like your gift? Okay, Silas, it's the weekend. Congratulations, it's Friday morning. I give you permission to stop worrying about the UFOs are hidden about what that balloon did over the state of New Jersey. I want you to let it go. And I'm going to give you two television assignments. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Okay, You're going.
Speaker 4: To watch Off Campus on Netflix, and you're going to watch Sterling Point on Amazon Prime. And on Monday or Tuesday, preferably Tuesday, you will call this show and you will say Walter, thank you, thank you for the gift you gave me. Eight hundred No, it's eight three three nine six nine four four four seven, thank you very much silas Walter Sterling with Eddie Dragon. Eddie, congratulations for being on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, Walter, I appreciate being here and good evening to all of Midnight misfie.
Speaker 4: Are you on a speaker right now? Are you on a speaker?
Speaker 7: I'm I am not on a speaker. I'm a bluetoothing, not on a bluetooth, no bows microphone?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Why can't you just talk into a phone or sure? Wait wait you're Are you on Opal?
Speaker 7: I am on Apple?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, I apologize my mistake. You sound great. Now listen do you think what do you think? What I think, which is that we were unphoned. I was on the air at four fifteen yesterday morning and I had five lines full and boom, they all went off, and our phone systems have never worked since. They didn't work this afternoon. People are saying, well, it's Verizon. There's a problem with Verizon. There's no Verizon does not have a twenty four hour problem. It's it's a digital based system. It isn't a wire has burned out. They did something, that's my opinion.
Speaker 7: Generally they owned the bands or they own that signal or you know, like radio stations, they have that signal that's plugged in. It's the only way that that type of thing can happen is if there's interference direct with that tower, which is off of a type of repeater, if you will, which I've actually seen happen. But they're never down for that length of time.
Speaker 4: It's insane. And they actually attacked your tower, didn't they.
Speaker 7: Yeah that was a radio tower, very different, but yeah, that was that's off permanently. By the way. When you speak the way I do about things, and maybe many other people, they get deplatformed, if you will. I've been banned from social media and all sorts of different places, and that's short of it is Well, yeah, okay, Walter, I wish I could be back.
Speaker 4: I don't have any friends who are this as interesting as you.
Speaker 7: Oh well, you know when you're banned on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I mean I've been taking off of everything because, you know, you start saying things that people think that are truthful, because they are truthful. The truth is still out there, Walter, as your midnight Midnight misfits now, you know, And we're going to delve into another one here this morning.
Speaker 4: Are you in Utah? Are you in Utah?
Speaker 7: I am in Utah.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm going to shut up. You're going to tell us exactly where you are, what you're looking at. Take us there and I'll be quiet.
Speaker 7: I'm about two miles from Utah Valley University, just recently passed by the Skinwalker Ranch, which is what I'm gonna address tonight. And we talked about it in the sense of what is it, Why is there UFO phenomenon there? Or is there five hundred and twelve acres right on the edge of the Ute Reservation open fields, old ranch buildings, And then the mace is just you know, sitting out there on the horizon, and it's got a very dark reputation. It's an ordinary patch of dirt really as you drive right past it into maybe now the most haunted address in all of America, Ladies and gentlemen, Midnight Misfits, Welcome to Skinwalker Ranch, Part UFO Hotspot, part ghost story, park, Government, shadow mystery, and part I'll say at one of the most effective businesses businesses in America at never quite answering the question. Now. The name itself comes from real Navajo traditions. The Skinwalker, which is this witch said to possess and imitate animals. Right, it's a living, spiritual belief and it deserves respect, of course. But what pop culture did with it it turned it into a late night monster brand, which we often talk about. But this legend, the one that made Skinwalker Ranch a household name, that exploded back in the nineties, nineteen ninety four to be exact, Walter Terry and Gwynn Sherman by the property. Two years later they're gone, and in between they say the weirdness started almost immediately. Strange lights, voices with no throats behind them, cattle mutilated, no tracks, no blood trail, no predator sign. Creatures that, by their account, made no biological sense at all. And here's the one that still gives people chills. A massive wolf like animal showed up near the family's cattle. They say it was very large, fearless, and when Sherman put rounds into it at very close range, it didn't drop, it didn't bleed. It just walked off, vanished into the open country of Skinwalker Ranch. Has nowhere to hide something that size. That's a great story, right, hits every nerve you know. The family farm, the helpless lifestyle, all the predators. It's Pritt's perfect right, a gun that doesn't do its job. But let's be straight, Walter, that's an unverified allegation. It's not a fact. And that's the actual horror of this place, not that we know what happened out there. It's at every major claim, every single one. And you can go on Netflix and watch The Skinwalker Something. It's like fifteen episodes of nothing collapses into this fog the second that you ask for any sort of evidence, because I want to know, I want it to be true. Right nineteen ninety six, Robert Bigelow buys the ranch, pours money into it, since investigator, scientists, intelligence people for years, and even a guy by the name of Colin Kelleher, Bigelow's own lead researcher co author of the book Hunt for the Skinwalker, later admitted that the team came away with little physical evidence that could actually count as conclusive proof for anything quote unquote anomalous. And that's the word that they keep using out there so years, surveillance, investigators, strange reports, alleged UFOs, terrified witnesses. Right, still, Walter, no proof sturdy enough to close the case on this thing. The ranch isn't scary because it's solved the paranormal. It's scary because it built a permanent condition of suspicion and it has never let it go. And now you add the federal shadow and all this thing and get this. Bigelow's company landed a twenty two million dollar government contract something called an Advance to Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program studying exotic sciences anomalist phenomena, and that part of it is real, But the government curiosity is not government confirmation at all. Nobody signed off on any portals over the utah MESA, nobody's certified a creature walking through walls. The money and the classified sounding language made the legend even bigger, and it still hasn't made one thing true. So enter twenty sixteen. A guy by the name of Brandon Fugel, a commercial real estate guy. He buys the ranch from Bigelow, installs camera sensors, full monitoring array, a Netflix series. Frames the whole thing as a serious scientific project, not a paranormal theme park, and he's been pretty clear about everything. He's not just throwing the gates open. He says the site needs security discipline, protection from thrill seekers.
Speaker 4: So here's the.
Speaker 7: Question I want to ask you, who you're all sitting with this, Why hasn't any of this been solved? And there's two reasons, And this is really the unsolved part that we all want to believe in something. One the phenomena, if it's real, it's irregular. Science demands repeatability, something you conserve on command. And two and this is the part nobody wants to say out loud. The ranch's greatest assets it's ambiguity. So we need to basically prove that there's actually something out there you can't get onto it. The bigger picture of all this is unavoidable. The secrecy has protected the investigation but also protects the brand Skinwalker Ranch. Lockgates preserve the atmosphere, restricted data preserves the argument, and the episodic reveals preserve the audience. So every time this ranch produces one more unexplained story without a single piece of conclusive proof, it becomes more valuable and may be traded to yet another investor.
Speaker 4: All right, Eddie Dragon is going to talk to you and in just seconds at eight three three, nine, six, nine four four four seven. Because Eddie and I would like to know what you think the deal is with Skinwalker Ranch. It's a mystery, it's a conspiracy, and it's a cash register in just seconds with Walter Sterling on the Other Side of Midnight eight three three nine six nine four four four seven from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 8: Walter Sterling, the biggest all night show in American radio.
Speaker 4: Eddie Dragon and I are talking about Skinwalker Ranch. You may have seen it on the History Channel. It's a very spooky place with things that look to me like a lot of special effects. But I'm wondering what you think Skinwalker Ranch is? What the hell is that? Eight three three nine six nine four four four seven With Mike in New Jersey. You're on the air with Eddie Dragon. Mike.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hey, any people from the other planets are coming here and stuff? They already been here, Okay. So I where certain people are chosen ones, we're ancestors of them. I'm with three six three, I was born on them dates and so on, and so we know we're chosen ones. We know we're special people. And you know I believe.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mike, Mike, how do you know your How do you know that number means you're special?
Speaker 5: Well, Tessler del with It's year different things and we get answers, and the universe tells us things as we're evolving.
Speaker 4: What does it tell like.
Speaker 5: Pino Barbitol, When I was a kid, I was supposed to die four times. I hadeumonia. You know, there's always reasons that things needn't happen.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to believe you. I just want to know why you believe that.
Speaker 5: Whatever I asked the universe, it gives me. You know, I'm here to get Trump to the next level. It's hard to explain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is hard to explain. Now, Mike, can you get the cherry dip for the vanilla ice cream cones of Dairy Queen? Can you get that reinstated? With the Dairy Queen, Derek Queen, they eliminated the cherry dip. Can you get that reinstated? That was my favorite?
Speaker 5: Yeah we can. Well, yeah, we'll get somebody to get it dip because the cores I thought they were doing so I would have the orange one. You know, well, well, well, it's like the twinkie came back. I wanted to come back. It came back.
Speaker 4: You know you brought back the Twinkie. Well, Mike, actually everybody knows you brought back the twinkie. That's common knowledge. Dan landers A, dear Abby, your sisters, it's common knowledge. Thank you very much for the call, Mike. Eight three three nine six nine four four four seven eight three three nine six nine four four four seven. Eddie Arrogan, Eddie Dragon. Do you have a conclusion, your own personal conclusion about what Skinwalker Ranch is and then I'll tell you mine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I believe that, Uh, you know, Skinwalker Ranch is just a lot of rich people trying to fulfill their boyhood dreams about what they think is phenomena. I mean, it's like the Disney World, as one person said, of paranormal stuff at this point. And you know, once it kind of hits the mainstream, and what's it? It really lacks a lot of that pool that we want out of some of the things you know that are out there. I think the mystery has really lost its luster. It's more of a marketing piece than it is anything else, and it is a cash cow. Up the government sticks twenty two million dollars into it and finds nothing after endless test on five h twelve acres and you see show after show putting out it's really kind of I think lost its edge as far as you know, being the center of paranormal slash UFO slash. You pick your conspiratorial activity out there.
Speaker 4: Why are you visiting.
Speaker 7: Because I have to? I mean, I'm interested. I want to debunk or I want to define it, or I want to you want to see what's out there. I'm literally right now two and a half miles from the Charlie Kirk site assassination site from Utah Valley University. And my opinion, given what's happening right now in the world, that's a far more interesting thing is what we have discussed in the past about Tyler Robinson. Whether he's a patsy or whether he's a real shooter. You know, that's for other people to decide, and you know where you and I stand on all of that, and that's far more interesting.
Speaker 4: That's not for other people to decide. What's your opinion on that?
Speaker 7: Well, you my opinion and I will continue to repeat it. There's zero chance that Tyler Robinson took him out. I doubt he's ever filed a fire to rifle in his life. The road microphone went off at his shirt. There's multiple angles on it, and there's so many things that are surrounding all that. There's no doubt that Charlie Kirk was killed by that microphone that was placed inside his shirt about what three minutes before he went up on stage.
Speaker 4: What I find most interesting and most telling whether it was the microphone or not. I also don't believe it was the guy what's his name's Tyler Robinson and Tyler Robinson accused assassin of Charlie Kirk. He The reason I don't believe that it was him was because of everything else. Forget about the microphone things. That's a separate logistics problem. But what's amazing to me is that his security detail did not react like he had been, that they were shocked by the fact that he was that he was shot. They did not did not act surprised. The way they got him into a car or an ambulance or whatever also made no sense. There's always.
Speaker 7: Eighteen seconds they loaded Charlie Kirk into the back of that suv ready to go and out the door.
Speaker 4: Right and at those events with a crowd that size, there's always an ambulance. Well where was that ambulance? Okay, there wasn't there.
Speaker 7: There was medical professionals, Yeah, there was medical professionals directly on site, and they refused to use them. They decided to throw him into the and take a thirteen minute trip to Tippanogo's hospital.
Speaker 4: And they cleaned up rather than collected evidence from the scene. They cleaned it up. I sure did, wiped it away, sold it, did everything they could to sanitize the entire site. None of that makes any sense.
Speaker 7: None of it does. And that's why there's so many questions. There's going to be a big debate this weekend about the death of Charlie Kirk. As I told you a lot was we were talking last month. Everything is ramping up to September tenth of this year, the one year anniversary, and that's gonna, you know, really define things politically, things what people will you know, people are talking to talk about again. You know, where's the JFK files, Where was the UFO files? Where all these things? You know a lot of people feel that the government is covering a lot of the Charlie Kirk assassination up.
Speaker 4: Do you yes, Well, that's what I want to hear. You feel that a lot of people are covering things up.
Speaker 7: No, I feel I don't feel. I know there's too much information that's at there. Absolutely, I've been to the site several times. It's impossible to make see. Here's the deal. If you look at the distance from where he shot it and the speed of sound versus the speed of that bullet, the bullet would have arrived twice as fast as the speed of sound and the reaction times if you just look at nothing else, takes point three to four seconds for that sound to hit, where the bullet hits in point one to eight seconds. Like, it doesn't make sense even in the reaction times. There was a precision organizational strike. If you will about how that happened.
Speaker 4: What does that mean, Well.
Speaker 7: There's a coordination between hand signals. There's a coordination between the gun sound. There's a coordination between when the mic goes off. There's a coordination between the reaction times of the people who were in Charlie Kirk's I mean his handler, his number one guy, a guy by the name of Mikey McCoy. As soon as that sound goes off, he's sitting there taking a picture of Charlie Kirk. He literally flips around and walks away. Now, if my best friend and the guy that I I'm most responsible for, I'm right next to I'm jumping on top of that guy. I mean, these are all in like, not natural reactions. I mean next to you.
Speaker 4: So it looked like a tableau. It looked like a panorama. It didn't look like somebody had just been shot. And you and I are on the air in Chicago on the Great WGN Radio Eddie. I everything I see of the Charlie Kirk site, all that footage, everything, I'm like, nobody reacted correctly, right, And therefore my question is what is their motive? What is their reward for not acting correctly? Why did his security team, the people on that stage, why did none of them act correctly?
Speaker 7: I think that's where we all get ourselves into trouble, because I can tell you what the motive wasn't. It wasn't to expose Charlie Kirk as a transgender, hating human being and killing him for that. That's what the motive is. He said that exists, and we know that not.
Speaker 4: To be true. So that's an stupid motive.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 4: It is so that in so ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pretty much the mainstream media is saying this, Walter, and that's the motivation. Why don't we hear from Tyler Robinson? What was your motivation from doing it? And I guarantee you, within the first ten seconds of him telling us what his motivation was, none of us would believe what he is saying. He's a Patsy.
Speaker 4: Eddie Arrogan. How do we reach you? What's your radio station in New.
Speaker 7: Mexico rockof Talk dot com. That's rockof Talk dot com or on the am dial Am sixteen hundred K I v A.
Speaker 4: I have a homework assignment for you. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: I am. I've got my pen and paper, my trustee computer next to me as well, so I've taken notes three ways. Go ahead shoot a.
Speaker 4: Very good thing to do in the hotel room. There are two TV series that I insist you watch. One of them is on Netflix. It's called Off Campus and it's about wild teens. And then the other series to watch, which is Let's See Eight Parts on Amazon Prime is called Sterling Point, which is the name of a Canadian what do they call them? It's a Canadian lake. It's a Canadian lake where rich people in Canada go for the summer. And these are the finest dramas you could ever imagine. There is nobody over the age of twenty one. There's nobody who is an attractive there's no one who needs to ask Daddy for money. It's just quite something.
Speaker 7: It's it's quite a dream, Walter. I mean you you just talked about having. One of the things I just finished was the Idaho murders, which is.
Speaker 4: I couldn't watch. I saw that it was up there and I just felt so bad for all those people. What did you learn from that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I learned that psychopaths are developed over a period of time. This is a man who had no feeling, no anything. And there's three takeaways here that's very important. I think you're the phone just like anybody who watches a you know, a dayline or an ID network type show, the phone pinging. The FBI is very good at number two. The FBI is very good at getting one little flint of evidence if you will, that was on the knife sheath and they run it through this DNA database Like that was pretty remarkable. So none of this was like because he was a complete and total ghost in the night. And three, they can identify your car even if they don't have the plates, just by make, model and locale, so they know everybody who owns a car. And this goes back to the flock cameras. This goes back to the axon camera that are out there the surveillance state. And here's where it works for good in finding the killer of those four students from the Idaho University of vandal College that was back in twenty twenty two, it took them less than thirty days using that information which they had nothing. There was just some oh and there's four. It's all the ring cameras as well helped identify it as well.
Speaker 4: Eddie Dragon, thank you very much for being on the other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks. Now I keep talking about I keep talking about let's see, should we talk about off Campus first, or should we talk about Sterling Point. Let's talk about sterling Point. Sterling Point's a really interesting eight part series on Amazon Prime. And as you know, it's not my nature to binge watch, nor is it my nature to talk about TV shows. But this, this is the ultimate young adult fantasy. First of all, nobody needs any money. They all got money, even the ones who are like working at the dock cleaning boats, they all got money. This is based on a Canadian glacial lake in Canada where we have down the shore go to the beach. They go to cottage country. Cottage country. There are enormous cottages on the beautiful glacial lakes throughout southern Canada where the rich people buy the home by the mansion. This is where like Kevin O'Leary has his summer estate. But they call them cottages because they're Canadian. They would never call them mansions. They would never call them a big house. They would never call them the house. They call them cottages, but they're twenty room mansions on a lake. This is about three or four different families, all of whom seem to have only twenty one year old children. All their kids are twenty one, and all of them are doing side hustles at modeling agencies. The modeling agencies are never mentioned, but based on the looks, they should all be working at modeling agencies. And then, because it's twenty twenty six, at least half of them are dabbling in the dark arts. Of lesbianism. At least half of them are dabbling in lesbianism. There's no gay business, but there's lesbianism. This is in the cottages on the lakes, the glacial lakes in southern Canada, beautiful, pristine, and they have all these problems and they're trying to work out their problems. That's one half of the story. The other half of the geography. The other part of the story takes place in a private townhouse in Manhattan, a pristine, as Barbara Carcran would call mint townhouse. This is Mint plus townhouse. I've been in a few towns houses in Manhattan. I've never seen anything like this. Here's this Mint plus townhouse in Manhattan. Half the story takes place there. The other half takes place on the lake in cottage country in Canada, and these twenty one year olds between high school and college are trying to work out their many, many problems, often involving lesbianism, adoption. Who's my real dad? Who's my real mom? How do I make the boat start? How do I learn to swim?
Speaker 3: Today we're all in Canada filming the season's finale, and as a new director, I've learned so much witnessing this team's dynamic on set.
Speaker 8: Get shattered into a million pieces, you'd be like Jesus.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my god, you know all of Megan's projects and characters truly feel like you're eavesdropping on real people in their lives.
Speaker 8: Because when I was at age as an actor, I never had a say in what I was wearing, what I was saying.
Speaker 2: So I love to bring them into the process.
Speaker 3: And with trusting these actors and giving them room to say lines their way in Sterling Point is exactly why nothing ever feels scripted.
Speaker 2: We're writing a scene right now.
Speaker 3: There is always such a special energy to a woman led film set or Margie and walking around in Muskoka for such a fresh original show just felt so good.
Speaker 10: As a video village right now, it's just a good vibe.
Speaker 2: Every single day's a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Like if you see us having fun on the screen, we're having fun offsets like it's really good.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't already go give Sterling Point a watch now on Prime Video?
Speaker 4: Did she say, vibe? How long is that gonna take to go away? Just now, we're no longer hearing people saying we're curating this we're we're curating these books, We're curating this. They've stopped saying that. I believe the only time you should curate anything is if you have a ham Otherwise, I don't want to hear about your curations. Now the trend word is vibe. Are we vibing on this? What is the vibe of this? I really hope that goes away soon. More audio from Sterling.
Speaker 10: Point i q d's It's time to talk about sterling Point.
Speaker 11: Sterling Point is Prime Video's latest YATV show.
Speaker 10: It is very millennial coded compliment. I part created the series.
Speaker 11: It's executive produced by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, who did The OC gossip Girl. So needless to say, they got the finger on the pulse of what works in ya.
Speaker 10: Right out of the gate.
Speaker 11: I especially loved that Annie felt so Seth Cohen from The OC Coded.
Speaker 10: I feel like that was a gentle nod to the OC.
Speaker 11: And the executive producer's iconic character and millennial the OC.
Speaker 4: The OC was twenty years ago. They don't have the pulse on anything. When the OC came out, there was a pulse. They got that one right, but that was almost twenty years ago. Now they're saying this is OC coded. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 10: I q d's it's time to talk about sterling Point. Sterling Point is.
Speaker 11: Prime Video's latest YATV show. It is very millennial coded compliment. Eggin Park created the series. It's executive produced by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, who did the OC Gossip Girl. So needless to say, they got the finger on the pulse of what works in YA right out of the gate. I especially loved that Annie felt so Seth.
Speaker 10: Cohen from the OC coded. I feel like that was a gentle nod to.
Speaker 11: The OC and the executive producer's iconic.
Speaker 10: Character in millennial culture. The other side of the.
Speaker 11: Annie coin, I've seen a lot of people talking about, oh my gosh, how is she traveling as a minor?
Speaker 10: She didn't tell her dad.
Speaker 11: Annie is also very Serena Vanderwoodson coded. Okay, she's in New York City and clear that some of you have not seen the ancient texts, nor have you met the famous character Sorena Vanderwoodson jet sett in an island, hopping all over Europe, her parents having zero knowledge of where she was. Often the kids having zero knowledge of where their parents were, the very nostalgic character structure Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage that I think us millennials have come to expect Annie is very rich. If you can't tell from the New York apartment that Annie is not very rich, understand that when we see her at her schoolmate Rory's cottage, she's wearing his mom's Chanel dress, like they just let her throw on a dress and it's Chanell.
Speaker 10: She's a rich honey.
Speaker 11: The last thing that I need to say, it's more of an observation we need to bring back TV villains.
Speaker 10: Just wrote a whole substock.
Speaker 11: On this gen Z cannot handle TV villains because why aren't we getting any?
Speaker 1: Rory?
Speaker 10: I adore you.
Speaker 11: I love that you're an emotionally intelligent king, but I am going to need you to stand up and do something bad if you stand a chance in this love triangle.
Speaker 10: Sterling point, Dare I say a perfect first season?
Speaker 4: Well I would say it's a perfect first season too, but everything she just said would make me not want to watch it. Therefore, I urge you to listen to your buddy Walter. You want to watch sterling Point. Everything she just said, all the vibing, the coding, the reminding of this one, of this one, comparing a female lead to a male lead of a show twenty years ago. Oh, that is the most disservicing review of anything I've ever heard. Oh my gosh, just terrible. Listen to all this miserable slang that she used.
Speaker 10: All this HIQ days, It's time to talk about sterling Point. Sterling Point is Prime.
Speaker 11: Video's latest YATV show. It is very millennial coded compliment. Eggan Park created the series. It's executive produced by Josh Schwartz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not based on a book, it's not based on a movie. They made it up for a TV series and eight part TV series, many twists and turns, insanely beautiful people, incredible settings. And we have not seen a Canadian based show. We haven't seen cottage country vacations. We've never seen that before. We've seen the Hamptons and Santa Monica and Beverly Hills and Manhattan, but we've never gone to Canada to the lake. And once you see the lake, you'll want to go to the We have some more sterling Point audio.
Speaker 12: Ella Ruben, star of sterling point, where have you been all my life? I just finished I unplanned, unintentionally binged this entire season because it's phenomenal quickly. The concept, if you haven't seen it, is that Annie's adoptive grandfather passes away and leaves her and her twin brother his home.
Speaker 10: But when she gets there, she finds out she might kind of have a sister. And then there's just a ton.
Speaker 12: Of players that make the story really interesting as it unfolds. It's quintessential prime video young adult. But I had a very visceral reaction to this. I had goosebumps at one point, a heaviness in my chest, and butterflies from a closet.
Speaker 10: Scoot that made me feel some type of way.
Speaker 12: But there's also big, shocking moments that don't feel important until you realize how important they were, and those dots connecting is such a delicious feeling. But all of this happens, in my opinion, because of Ella Rubin, who plays Annie and plays her brilliantly.
Speaker 10: And Ella's not new to this world.
Speaker 12: Girl is a trained professional actress and she has been working from the Gossip Girl reboot.
Speaker 10: To the Oscar winning film Anora. She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 12: But to me, that being her background is why this performance felt so singularly special, because this well lived twenty four year old had to be such a layered teen. She had to be tough and grounded but entitled, incredibly hard working but lost, naive and a little neurotic. And though I know Ella's work well, I bought every anti gesture, glance, rapid, almost Gilmore girl esque monologue. Her performance was done so well. So if the YA genre is your thing, I cannot recommend this show enough. And if you've seen it, did you also binge it? Because I could not find a place to hit pause.
Speaker 4: There is no way to stop watching it. That's my only warning to you, sterling point, There's no way to stop watching it. Absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: I was like time, time is the enemy.
Speaker 8: It's funny because even with my old ass, you know, I was really thinking about it through the lens of old ass. You know, they're Aubrey because I had my daughter was like two at the time, and I was watching her splashing a puddle one day and I got so much. I was like time, time is the enemy, know, because I was just watching her grow up so fast and that was really like the thing that made me want to be like, Hey, what would I do differently?
Speaker 2: What advice would I give myself? I want to you know what I mean? I want to go back and save every moment and no.
Speaker 4: You see, this is why women make men nervous. They start talking like this, they say coding vibe, I worry about this, and they start trying to talk like a Gilmore girl at triple speed to appear to be creative and clever. You don't have to do that. Here's the best advice I can share with you from a male point of view about women. We like you anyway, We're fascinated by women anyway. You really don't have to do much. You really don't have to do much to keep a guy entertained. You just have to sort of like listen to him and know some pop culture, a little sports. We're fine, but I urge you. It's called Stirling point eight part series Amazon, every single person and it should be working at a modeling agency. The lead actress looks like Brooks Shields and you'll have a good time. It takes place in a place that we never see anything, which is Cottage Country, Canada. The magnificent Lake country of Canada. We never see stuff about that. We hear about the Hamptons. We're tired of hearing about the Hamptons. We love the Jersey Shore. That's what we can afford ten years ago. Can't afford it anymore. Do you realize that a normal week at the Jersey Shore in an Okay house is ten thousand buck rental. It's a ten thousand dollars rental. My friend Matt just took a week off vacation. He lives in Jersey. He could afford to look out the backyard. That's what he did in Jersey for the Jersey Shore vacation. I'm Walter Stirling. Look at you. I got a new phone number eight three three nine six four four four seven. I believe that our old phone number was unphoned because of what we say on the Red Apple Audio Network. This is the other side of midnight, The.
Speaker 1: Other side of midnight with Walter Sterling. The other side of midnight with Walter Sterling, the people of Alma on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 9: Remember that TV show To Catch a Predators. Chris Hansen would walk in as some horned up, lonely guy would show up thinking he was going to have a romantic rendezvous with a fifteen year old. A lot of really good people have said, why can't I be like Chris Hansen, some citizen journalism, it's great. At a Walmart in suburban Chicago, a couple of folks went out there doing their own Chris Hansen thing, and they were online meeting up with guys saying that they were a fifty year old girl and a nineteen year old boy and a twenty year old girl. That was who set this up. And a guy named Brian Marannucci, Brian Marinucci, forty four showed up and they were creating this as content for their YouTube channel. Yeah on YouTube again citizen journalism and big disturbance. Cops called. They picked up Marinucci and he's in jail and the purpose that set him up are they purpose? No, they're citizen journalists. Well, doug On it their heroes and they're going on from there. Police, by the way, using this incident to remind parents about online safety and urging parents to talk with their kids to beware of apps at their using and monitor their online activities. Marinucci was set up by amateurs. A lot of guys are lonely and because of that, they are susceptible to this type of this type of stuff. Now, should he been interested in a fifteen year old girl, Absolutely not. Should he do some jail time, absolutely, But you never know who you're talking to online. Keep that in mind, even if you're speaking with people on a perfectly normal type of thing like a Reddit group talking about QAnon. And by the way, Q is back and I'm excited about it. Where do you come down on Q? I'm pro ce and Q is out there setting up people to be busted, like Chris Andersen for the people of Walmart. I'm Veil o'hool. Walter Sterling the other side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 8: Midnight Misfits, Walter Sterling the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 10: I'm watching Sterling point right now.
Speaker 13: There are a lot of things about this show that make it super compelling to me. One, the atmosphere, the setting is just incredible. To the acting is really good. All of these actors came to work, they came to work. Three the script. I actually feel like I'm watching people talk to each other. Didn't know that would be too much asked for In the year of Our Lord twenty twenty six, and yet and yet, and for this love triangle.
Speaker 10: Maybe I don't know which way to go left or right.
Speaker 13: Usually with love triangles, there's a very obvious answer for me, and in this one there isn't a case can be made for both three episodes in.
Speaker 10: I think I'm on the fourth episode. Actually, anyway, sterling poet me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta see this. By the way, I don't have a screen, my friend, so umm, don't give me a number. Now, let's wait till our next big event. But let's you and I talk. Eight three three nine six nine four four four seven eight three three nine six nine four four four seven. Yes, Chronics, that's a new number. And the reason we have a new number is that yesterday during my show, not anyone else's show, my show, at four fifteen am, we had five lines lit. Why well, because this is a very compelling show and boom, screen went blank. Our computer screen went blank. I had no call suddenly, and had no calls later in the show, had no calls. Turns out, later in the day nobody had any calls because there was trouble. They blamed Verizon. Trouble at Verizon. Okay, I believe there could be trouble at Verizon for twenty minutes, but a digital system, a digital system, not an analog system. An analog system could take years to fix. I've been in apartments in New York with Verizon when it was still wires, and it took six months to get the phone service back. This should take about six minutes. Therefore, I believe we were unphoned. I believe that the things said on the Red Apple Audio network are so compelling, so interesting, so mystical, so mysterious that a big company like Verizon throws up there, there's scrawny little hands and says, well, you know, we're getting nervous about We're nervous. We're nervous, and magically our phones were unphoned. That's what I think happened. That's my opinion. Nobody's confirmed it. No one in management has sent me a memo saying be sure to explain it this way. No, they won't because they forget I'm on. That's one of the best things about being on at this time, Like, oh yeah, that's right. Still, that's right. Anyway, coming up, we're going to talk to Dave Scott, who has new information about the drop of UFO information this week. Nothing happened, and nothing's going to happen because the President kept his promise I'll release everything about unidentified flying objects, and he is and every time it goes out and says, yeah, we don't know what this is. This is unidentified, this is unidentified. What do you think this is? Okay? All the unidentified stuff has been released. What's not released the identified things. There are things the government actually knows because it's telling to me where it's being released. From the Department of Commerce, No, the Tourism Bureau, No, from the Department of War. These are viewed as hostile threats. That's how our land, our culture views visitors from outer space as hostile. Department of War. They have all the files, they have all the information. They're releasing what they can't identify either, but they're pretty sure it's nothing to be scared of. That's the deal. The identified stuff, Oh no, we're not going to get that. And we just learned moments ago about Skinwalker Ranch, which in my opinion, is a cash register. It's nonsense. It's silly, That's what I think that's about. Anyway, you and I can talk. Dave Scott coming up in seconds eight three three nine six nine four four four seven is our new phone number? How much time I got there? Because I don't have that screen. Oh that's good, I can follow that. My name's Walter Sterling. This is a live radio show, The Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 14: Thanks for listening to the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 4: If you like the.
Speaker 14: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe but on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 10: What the heck is going on here.