Speaker 1: Here it is your Channel nine first one to one forecast.
Speaker 2: Who got a hot emid day to day? Ninety degree is real high with a heat indix mid nineties overnight clear seventy. Tomorrow it's hot, humid ninety two feeling more like ninety eight overnight muggy and seventy one, and a hotter Sunday going up to ninety three feeling more like one hundred and yes, sunny and humid seventy one degrees.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's time for traffic updates from the UC Health Triumphic Center. The u S Health Back, Neck and Spine Center offers innovative treatments to improve quality of life with convenient locations across Greater Cincinnati and northern Kentucky. Learnmurd u see health dot com. Sepbound seventy five. That's building a bit through the lock. When split an extra minute or two out of Sharonville will be plenty. North Pound seventy five still looks pretty good through the cup. So does North Pound fourth seventy one. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's seven point thirty two here a fefty five carsit talk station. Time for a positive message the Welcome back to the fifty five Charosey Morning Show, Rick Green, which you can find online as severeit Worksministries dot com, and director Savant, who's back in studio. He's been in a couple of times because Savant made the movie about Rick Green's life. Rick Savant, Welcome back to the morning show. Good to have you guys in the studio.
Speaker 1: Nice morning, and thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: Well, it's awesome to have you in here because again, I know you want to talk about the positive message you have, Rick, but Lord knows we can use an injection of positivity and uplifting comments and maybe moving people in a more positive direction because man, it's a heavy, heavy world we got out.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah it is. But we serve a mighty God.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, and a God that transformed your life and this, this story is truly amazing. Now, Rick, you have to go through it again because some of the listeners are listening right now might not be familiar with your your, your, your, your story and the transformative moment in time that took you out of drugs and crime and put you on a straight and narrow path that has led you to retirement.
Speaker 4: You said you're ready to retire, man, Yeah, December first, it's a rat. Rick is tired.
Speaker 1: Rick is tired.
Speaker 2: Forty plus years of hard labor. Man, that's enough time to put in his system. Good job, Rick, congratulations on your upcoming retirement. Now, remember how far back are we going? When you had this, you were touched by the hand of God, if I could even put it that way.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'll never forget today. It was June fifteenth, nineteen ninety eight. That was the day that I pulled all my coke down the toilet. I pulled my beer down the toilet, I broke my cigarettes, and I had got to cleanse my tongue and I have been cusstance nineteen ninety eight. The guy in the mirror, I divorced him. I didn't like him no more because he wasn't doing anything positive to Rick. He didn't offer anything positive to the world. I just didn't like him no more.
Speaker 2: You looked in the mirror and saw man who was hooked on drugs, alcohol and a criminal.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to be him, and it just to the first time I saw him, really saw him.
Speaker 2: Did you conscious take an effort to go through that process of evaluating your life or did it just a light flip on, a switch flipped on.
Speaker 4: Now you know, I'd always pray to God to help me, but something on June fifteenth. That day, I personal believe I meant the words of a praying before they would just I think I was just trying to please God by saying words, and you can't fool God.
Speaker 2: I see that point right there is why I think prayer is beneficial to everyone, because when I reflect, when I don't pray every night, I guess I probably should, But I have this belief that I am speaking with a truly all knowing entity. So you can't lie to God. You might be able to pull a wool over your mom's eyes, or your dad's eyes, your best friend, your wife, your husband, but you know, if you believe truly you're speaking with someone who can see through all the crap. You can't get away with paying lip service to the idea of transformation. You got to put your money where your mouth is and do it.
Speaker 4: You're right, That's why God don't listen to the words and around mouth. He listen to the words, not heart.
Speaker 2: Right, We're gonna get to your message and what your your your ministry is all about. And a big news on the movie that you have made that was made about your life. Savant directed it. I'm going to talk about that word getting out even further. It's seven thirty six right now more with Rick Green and Savant coming up. Stick around first, Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. You've got heating and air conditioning system. You're gonna need a service someday. I mean you may want to get on a maintenance program which will help extend the life of that. Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning's got that so they can service whatever you've got, maintain whatever you've got. But yes, that moment in time will come where your system will go belly up. So right now is a great time for that to happen because they're going to take this thing out of it fifteen and fifty dollars off a new carrier comfort system for my friends at Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. The folks are all licensed to what they do. Customer service great, the prices right, especially when it comes with a fifteen hundred and fifty dollars discount. Been at it for coming up on eighty years. Third generation family own an operator. Give Chris Zimmer a call five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. That's five to two one ninety eight ninety three. Can schedule appointment online. Learn about all everything they do for you and your home. That's at go Zimmer dot com fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: At Paul ryng.
Speaker 2: Uh weather forecast hot Numan. Just get used to it. Apparently we've got a few more days of it so hot in Humaniday ninety for a high heat index ninety mid nineties and overnight clear seventy humid, sunny hot and NEWMANOMIR ninety two feeling more like ninety eight overnight seventy one, muggy and a mostly sunny hot Human Sunday going up to ninety three and feeling like one hundred seventy one right now, Time for traffic rubbly.
Speaker 3: U see how Traumpfic Center that U see held Backneck and Spine Center offers innovative treatments to improve quality of life with convenient locations across Greater Cincinnati in Northern Kentucky. Learn you see how dot com North Bend seventy five Pilling in between buttermilk and Kyle's and getting heavy quickly? How to sing Bernard to an accident at Gabaret left hand side. Sath Pound seventy five slows out on Lockman Chuck Ingram on fifty five.
Speaker 2: KRC the talk station. It's seven thirty nine here if at five KR City Talk Station in studio from Spirit Worksmistries dot com man who's been in our studio quite a few times over the years, Real Inspiration. He is Rick Green, along with director Savant, who directed a movie about Rick Green's life. Now you go back to June fifteenth, nineteen ninety eight, the day that Rick experiences moment of clarity. We were talking off on the break there and he said, you know what he said, just this dunaman. You know I threw away my cocaine. That's how serious I was at the time. It's like I looked at him and said, you know, that really does speak volumes about that moment in time. From what I understand, people who are addicted to cocaine, that's not something you'd be inclined to do. First off, it's worth money, right, So he threw something that had like a market value on the street because you could have sold it to somebody.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could say it on there but it wasn't worth my throne.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, see proof of this transformation you went through in a moment's time, because I'm sure the Rick Green from June fourteenth, nineteen ninety eight wouldn't have thrown it away. He probably would have used it, or you maybe have taken better financial advantage of yourself and sold that to somebody else that he is it was addicted to cocaine anyway. So how savant did you find out about Rick's story and decide that you were gonna get involved with making a movie about his life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had, Well, Rick sent me a text, but you know, I'll get text from people all the time. I know everybody's ideas before.
Speaker 1: They come out.
Speaker 4: But Rick sent me a text, and he was just kind of adamant about meeting. He met my cousin or he came across me through my cousin, and he texted me one day and I was like, okay, let's set something up. And then that day got close and Rick text me again and I met him at a Pianera bread and just to hear him talk about his life and how passionate he was. I'm just like Rick, I'm in you know, So and it just kind of developed that way.
Speaker 2: That's a great I mean, he is he's a life transformer right there, that guy. Oh yeah, I mean his message comes through a lot and clear, and he's just so convincing of this path that I'm sure you've You've influenced the low lives of so many people with your message. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I hope I do, because I always wonder God, am I helping people? I'm just trying to be obedient, but my hope is that I'm helping people?
Speaker 2: Right Well, you continue to do that. You're still giving out sandwiches on the weekend to folks.
Speaker 4: And Saturday every Saturday Union is God we o were like thirteen thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: Now that's great. And you also saved the man's life. You gave a total stranger a kidney.
Speaker 4: I told people that's hard to accept because I think God saved the life.
Speaker 2: You me, well, you're the one that donated the kidney. Man. Yes, you got the inspiration from God, but you know you're the one that pulled through with it. It's like throwing the cocaine down the toilet. It's like saying, I'm taking my life back. I'm giving up the old ways I'm transforming my life. I'm gonna save a life. Right.
Speaker 4: I don't believe I own this. I believe this is just rented to me to walk through earth. I believe this is all God my body.
Speaker 2: Okay, So to all the people out there that constantly focus on negative, negative, negative, woe is me? Woe is me? What do you say to them?
Speaker 4: I will say, spend some time with God and read this word and you'll find out life isn't as bad as you believe it is. I believe this thing right here on mind makes it worse than it really is. I believe it's where you choose to focus at. If you focus on negativity constantly, and that's what the universe gonna give you. It's all a circle. Whatever you focus on coming back to you. Why don't you try and focus on loving people, focus on positivity, focus on being a better human being, focus on doing something good that's not about you all the time.
Speaker 2: And what does that do for you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it make you feel good?
Speaker 4: It brings our positive energy back to you, and you'll do it more. I believe so much of where you choose to focus at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a really important thing. To say. That's why I asked you the question, Rick Savann, how long did it take you to make the movie?
Speaker 1: We took about a year. It took about a year. Yeah, we took about a year.
Speaker 4: We started in a fall, so it wasn't the greatest start time because eventually it gets cold and it snows, and we shot a few scenes indoors when it was snowing that you know, we weather didn't matter. But it took about a year and and it but it came together and we're glad we got it done.
Speaker 2: And my understanding it's been picked up by streaming services. So where can my listeners, you know, check this movie out?
Speaker 1: Its fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, we should be available streaming on to be September first.
Speaker 2: To be September first. Yeah, now, is there a place right now where people can see it?
Speaker 4: No, it's not yet, really okay, And actually we even got it on some more services. We haven't got the name and dates yet, but we are confirmed on the first of September for two.
Speaker 2: To me first of September, and I'll tell you what you remind Joe, and we'll put a link on my blog page fiftyf iive Caresey dot com to link up to the TV link. Once it's up there, and everytime you get more streaming services, we'll add it up there. When you watch that movie, Rick, did you see yourself in that young man who played you? I means it like watching yourself when you were younger? Or is it just sort of like a version of it. It's close, but I don't see me.
Speaker 4: You know. I look at it and I don't look at it because it bring up feelings I used to.
Speaker 1: Have about my mother. I don't like thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I love her, I forgave her, but it brings up whole feelings. I kind of peek at it in our leading room. But that's what I wanted. I wanted to be real. I wanted to be wrong, But I also want people to know you can stumble, fall and fail at life. You can also get back up. Yes you can't. It's a choice. Stop blaming everybody for your life. It's yours. It says right there, your life.
Speaker 2: Powerful words, Rick Green. We'll bring them both back. Rick Green and Savive the director talk about some more positivity after this break for Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove. You know, positive message to me to take care of your chimney, because your chimney is the key to how your house could burn down. For folks with wood burning fireplaces, the kreosode builds up in the chimney, that lining gets coated, that becomes flammable, it lights on fire. And I'm my understanding from a Gary Sullivan is the first chimney fire mate will crack the lining, which is dangerous, and then of course it creates a more dangerous situation for your second chimney fire, which could burn your house to the ground. Is your lining cracked? When's the last time you hate your chimney inspector, we'll take advantage of the wood burning sweeping evaluation. It's a special going on right now from the Chimneycare fireplace to stove for only one hundred and sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cents plus tax, a video camera your entire chimney flu and make sure it isn't cracked and there are other problems in there. And of course they will do a certified chimney sweep weep of the chimney to get all that garbage out of there so you won't have a chimney fire, don't burn your house down take advantage of the special again one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax. Chimneycare fireplaces, though locally interoperated at a plus of the better business Beer, have been around since nineteen eighty eight five one three two four eight ninety six hundred two four eight ninety six hundred Book an appointment online Chimneycareco dot Com fifty five KRC. We all remember here is your ten nine first forty one of forecast sunny, hot and human day ninety grea is feeling more like ninety five overnight seventy for the low humid clear Tomorrow sunny hot human ninety two feeling more like ninety eight overnight seventy one with muggy conditions, and another hot one Sunday hot humid with ninety three feeling more like one hundred right now seventy one. Time for traffic from the UC Help Triumphing Center.
Speaker 3: The u SE Help Backneck and Spine Center offers innovative treatments to improve quality of life with convenient locations across Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Learn more at you See.
Speaker 1: Help dot com.
Speaker 3: North found seventy five break mikes buttermilk to Kyle's for an extra three to four minutes, then slow again out of Saint Bernard to an accident at Gabra left side South Found seventy five getting heavier in and out of Lockman Chuck King, Vermont, fifty five KOC LEAD talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty here fifty five ker CD talk station, Happy Friday. Sarah Herringer returns to the studio after the top of the our news. Sarah, of course, widow of Patrick Herringer, stabbed to death and over the ruin in their apartment, had her on before and she is demanding changes, including the Patrick Herringer Law, which will require the authorities to actually monitor folks out on ankle bracelets. Maybe folks like our crime stopper Bad Guy the Week will return with Grick Green and Savant right after we talked to Officer Green since a police department crime stopper Bad Guy of the Week. Welcome back. It's a pleasure to have you on the program. Who are we looking for today?
Speaker 5: The Butler County Sheriff's Office is looking for Brandon Koonan. Mister Koonan is one of for a felony parole violation as failure to register Brandon Kloonan was originally charged with the rate of a fifteen year old female. Yeah, Brandon Kluman is a mell White. He's thirty eight years old. He's five three and one hundred and forty pounds. Brandon Cloonan has a history of domestic violence and resisting arrests, resisting arrest and minacing and was last known to live in Middletown, Ohio. If anyone has information on where police can find Brandon Clune, please call crime Stoppers at five one three thirty five to two thirty forty or submitted tip online at Prime Desk Stoppers dot us.
Speaker 2: Stivid Green would tell you, and I'll tell you myself. You'll remain anonymous. Your tip will be eligible, make you eligible for a cash reward if for leads and arrest, and be doing the Cincinnati area a service by getting this pervert off the street. His pictures posted on my blog page Tiffany Green. Officer Green, thank you for the work that you do throughout the week. Love this INSI Police Department and we here on the Morning Show are sportive of what you do each and every day. Returning Rick Green and Studio along with a film director savant talking about spirit Works Ministries dot com and the story of Rick Green's life which you'll be able to find streaming online begainning September first, Uh, and we'll post that link on my blog page fifty five Carecy dot com. Rick, you just made an interesting comment and on the heels of this beatdown which happened over a couple of weeks ago. Everybody knows about it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And of course what happened to Sarah Heringer. You got held up quite a few years back, and you made a decision you were never going back down again downtown again.
Speaker 4: Nah, on dude, downtown at night. That was the first time I ever had a gun put to my head. I'm young, I had seven dollars and I'm talked to God. I said, God, not like this. I thought he was joking at first, and then he racked the slide. This is real. I said, God, not like this. And when I said it, he took my walle and he ran never. It's something about that night.
Speaker 2: Well, considering your positive message, I mean, if you could say something to those people who were inclined to just go all just completely.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to describe it as like animalistic behavior. I mean, yeah, it's one thing to get into a scrap with somebody else. It happens all the time. Maybe two people get into a fistfight. Should it happen? No, but that happens all the time. But for the entire group of people to come completely unhinged and launch such an just absolutely violent, violent attack another human being, and then to colecock and sucker punch a poor woman right in the face she was doing nothing. I mean, where do you think that comes from? Rick? And you know, what would you say to those folks if you hadn't piled up into a room together.
Speaker 1: I think it's individual choices.
Speaker 4: I don't want people to make a blanket answer on nobody down there. Th was the individual choices. Some people were raised wrong, some people just like violence. I don't think there is one answer. But every individual, to me, got an answer for theirself, and I think we should look at it like that. Yeah, you know, it's horrible. I just don't think people should hurt people. It's wrong, right, with the exception of defending your but just to hurt people, it's wrong. God don't like it. I don't like it. I don't think none of us like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even if you can see that we have, you know, a maybe a society that has built in problems. If you are of the mind to believe that we are, you know, a systemically racist society. Can you use that as a justification to punch a woman in the face.
Speaker 1: No, you can never justify evil.
Speaker 2: You can never justify evil.
Speaker 4: No, No, because self defense isn't evil. Those are two different things. I'm trying to get you off of me. That's different. It is evil is hurting someone intentionally.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe you like to do it. I don't know why you do it in no rhyme or reason.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll have to contemplate that message exactly.
Speaker 1: We got to share to plan with a lot of people that think like that.
Speaker 2: Well, they're Green. That's why you're out here, man. You're saving lives, you're helping people eat, you are doing the work of God. You continue to spread the message of positivity. I don't see any downside of this, Rick Green, and I encourage you to continue to do what you're doing. I know you're retiring from your day job. That's fine, but you have your community work you'll continue to do into your retirement. It'll I'm sure it'll provide you a lot of enrichment and you will continue to change the minds of people throughout this area. And it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We need an inspiration like you out there, and I'm glad to have you on the program. And Savann, thank you so much for your time and coming down here today and doing the movie about Rick Green's life. And I know everyone's going to enjoy it once it's streaming out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely, thanks for having us our pleasure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you're always welcome here. Seven to fifty five. Sarah Herringer going to be in the studio coming up after the top of the our news. We'll hear from her and whether she's made any progress in her efforts. Colway, what we called the twelve Day War, I suppose that's what we were nicknaming it already.
Speaker 3: Another update at the top of the hour, the use of military force.
Speaker 2: Fifty five years the talk station this report has sponsored