Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt and guess what, You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets.
Speaker 2: Here on katiewb uh, Colt.
Speaker 1: And I put together a video that I am actually considering deleting.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of working parts.
Speaker 3: It's weird for me because it feels like I'm like sexually confused with my own body.
Speaker 1: You Colt is wearing my tank top is like a workout tank top of mine. In the video, I had to borrow a chainsaw from my neighbor and bring into the office, which is probably not okay. Our boss Rich almost walked in the studio. I saw his face look in the window and he had that look of nope, I don't even want to know what's going on, and turned around and left.
Speaker 2: If you want to see the video before, we most likely delete it.
Speaker 1: F Alien and Cult balancing cult on Instagram because I don't feel confident in the way.
Speaker 2: I look in that video either.
Speaker 4: We're all good.
Speaker 1: Mine's fine, but we do have your shot at sub Brenda Carpenter Tickets. Your first keyword comes up at two ten, but right before that we have Minnesota Wild tickets for the game this Sunday. It's kids Night. We'll get you all the details on that how to win the tickets when we come back in six month, one on one point three katiewb Beauty. I mean just we are lucking out with some great weather. This weekend, Sunday, septwenty ninth is Kid's Day at the Minnesota Wild game versus the Dallas Stars, and you can bring your kids for you know, face painting. They have wacky hairstylists, balloon sculptors, you get picks with Nordy, all that cool stuff. But one lucky person, or I guess maybe multiple lucky fans get the chance to shoot for the Stars where they have a chance to win a season ticket membership.
Speaker 2: Now you can get your tickets.
Speaker 1: At Wild dot com slash Hockey tickets, but we're gonna get you a pair right now.
Speaker 2: If you can solve this riddle. Oh no, I know it's funny because.
Speaker 1: I hate riddles more than anything. I can't even I have the riddle and the answer.
Speaker 4: In front of me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't explain it to save my life. I refuse to use my mental capacity for that.
Speaker 3: Those are so difficult, and everything is in riddles all throughout life, relationships.
Speaker 4: What your boss wants from you, just like seventy things.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get you into the Minnesota Wild if you can solve this riddle, and then remember you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carboner tickets.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have a keyword for.
Speaker 4: That right now.
Speaker 2: No, in two minutes, you think so, two minutes. Yeah, So first, here's your riddle.
Speaker 1: If you can solve the riddle for the Minnesota Wild tickets, call six ' five to one nine eight nine, Katie w B. A girl has as many brothers as sisters.
Speaker 2: Are you listening cold?
Speaker 1: But each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters.
Speaker 4: Pause? Read it again.
Speaker 1: How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Speaker 4: Okay, one more time.
Speaker 1: A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are in the family? My mind stopped working the first sentence. But if you know it, six five one nine eight nine, Katie WB to win tickets for this Sunday's Minnesota Wild game.
Speaker 4: It just hurts my brains. Me too.
Speaker 2: I've never been a riddled person. I never get it.
Speaker 1: And then like my husband will quickly know the answered and I'm gonna call him actually a second see if he could solve this riddle.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to just do the keyword now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can go ahead and do the keyword now.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna text this keyword in for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter Tickets when she is here on the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Okay, your keyword is skin sk in.
Speaker 1: Text it into five three nine two one KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: One ballon and colt one.
Speaker 1: On one point three KATIEWV. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot. It's Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. And I would suggest you listen on our free iHeartRadio app because there are gonna be times you obviously you can't be by your radio on the car or at your desk.
Speaker 2: Bring your phone, yes to Target.
Speaker 1: I'm sure people at Target would love to also hear katiew B while they're shopping one hundredisodes.
Speaker 5: Just have Target turn it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Target, if you're listening, support this please. We have a little riddle today, and if you can solve the riddle, don't ask Colt and My how do you get Minnesota Wild tickets for this Sunday's game. It's a special kids game, so it's gonna be a really fun one. Here we go, a girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters.
Speaker 3: Don't I saw you said a seven times?
Speaker 1: How many brothers and sisters are there in the fam?
Speaker 2: What's your guests? Is no?
Speaker 1: Because you got to know how many brothers and sisters there are? Are you saying they're two brothers and two sisters?
Speaker 2: Two is incorrect?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Hi, Katy w B.
Speaker 6: What's your name Jessica?
Speaker 2: Jessica? All right?
Speaker 1: How many brothers and sisters are there?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? Thank you for trying, Jessica. Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Nick?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 2: All right? How many brothers and how many sisters are there?
Speaker 6: Sisters?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? Thank you for trying. Hi, Katy w B. What's your name Jeremy? Jeremy? How many brothers and sisters are there?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Thanks for trying again. I will never be able to explain this answer. I pulled this from like BuzzFeed or something as a girl or sorry, a girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Speaker 2: One incorrect? Thank you for trucking them. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Lisa?
Speaker 2: Lisa?
Speaker 1: Do you know the answers and four sisters? Yes?
Speaker 6: Lisa?
Speaker 1: Wo okay, okay, explain this to me and Coult because we actually don't understand how this works.
Speaker 8: I don't either, I before.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that's fine.
Speaker 4: You've been around. You're wise, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You know what. You are waiting for this moment. You're like, one day this is gonna come back.
Speaker 8: Dis Information will bring me good.
Speaker 1: You get a pair of tickets to see the Minnesota Wild this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, You're lucky.
Speaker 3: We're easy math teachers. We don't make you show the work.
Speaker 2: That's true, no work needed.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's one on one point three, KATWB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your chance as Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 1: Listen, we just gave away keyword. We are seven minutes away from our next one cold. You know, recently, I graduated from therapy and Cole was saying something along the lines of you are my muse, you are my inspiration.
Speaker 4: Fallons said, I was on my hands and knees at the time.
Speaker 1: You were like you doing that, Fallon has helped me see the light is what you said?
Speaker 2: All hell violent too far, too far? Anyway you had you began your own journey today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I'm always like, once this happens, then I can have fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's like one of your problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get to this point in my life and then I'll be happy.
Speaker 2: That's a very common thing.
Speaker 1: People are like, if I just get past this, if I just get through this, then I'll be happy.
Speaker 3: Forget about everything that's enjoyable right now, let's focus on this and then it'll be my time to actually enjoy it. So I'm trying to figure out, like, what's wrong, what's the disconnect? And I talked I talked to my therapists today, and here's.
Speaker 1: A brand new relationship. You just met for the first time today, virtually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did. Okay.
Speaker 3: Two things that are a little weird to me, one super nice, but one I feel like I might be older than her, and I don't like that for some reason.
Speaker 2: That's a fair you know.
Speaker 1: I've had people before say that they want someone who feels like their mom almost.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I don't know about my mom, but I'm just like someone who's like why, Well, not that she's not wise or she doesn't have experience, but it's like it's like when you're you get on an airplane right and you see some twenty five year old flying or you see a dude with a mustache in super gray hair.
Speaker 4: That's the guy I want. He's been doing it for a while now.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying that guy feel like he's a little for when it comes to a pilot, I feel like that guy's way too relaxed. I actually want the younger one who's more efficient.
Speaker 4: You're just more attracted to the younger one. That's what you want.
Speaker 1: Not true, Mama likes a little salt and pepper. Okay, no, but I I get what you're saying. With a therapist, you want someone who has more life experience that they can uh imbart impart some of the wisdom on you that they you know, have learned through their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I learned me and she did teach me some things about me. Oh, would you learn about yourself that I disassociate that's yeah, that I tend to flee when it comes to people who just want to love me and be in my life, okay, And that I never asked for help because I'm afraid of someone letting me down.
Speaker 2: That's what she said, geez in session one.
Speaker 3: Session one baby, and she was like, I don't know how you traverse life and navigated with the traumas you have had.
Speaker 4: You're doing very good. And I was like, you just want me to come back, So that's smart saying.
Speaker 2: That that's smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, if he loves a little complimentee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like, oh he likes validation. Let me hit this button validate.
Speaker 1: But you know you were worried about going to a therapist because you've had bad experiences in the past. Do you think you'll go back to this when or will you seek out someone who's a little bit older?
Speaker 4: Okay? She I did love I liked her.
Speaker 3: She was cool, and it's just sucks to have to like reintroduce again everything.
Speaker 1: I will tell you something that people in media face why a lot of people don't want to go to therapists because like they have to be in the same stage as you, So the likelihood of them seeing you on TV or listening you to you on the radio as a thing.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people she mentioned that. She was like, Oh, you're on KDWB. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: See that would be an immediate turn.
Speaker 4: That'd be hilarious.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying people like a public figure, if you will. They don't like that because I don't want them to know what I do. I want them, even if they do know what I do, I want them to pretend like they don't. My therapist, She's like, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't like Top forty radio, so I don't listen.
Speaker 2: I'm a perfect.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: And also part of me just feels like I could figure out my problems by my own if I just talked out loud.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that. I think you've had I think you've been through some stuff. I think you knew you do need a professional. I don't mean that in a mean way. I mean like I think it would really help you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's I don't know, we'll see I need to let people in. That's what she says.
Speaker 1: At least it's a female, so you know it's not your stalker. What if this was like a long, long game and it's your stalker and you're revealing all your personal stuff on.
Speaker 4: Me, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like honey pots me somehow seduces me in the night, and then it's like, oh, wait, oh you're my stalker. Oh this is weird, dude. That's a Netflix show right there.
Speaker 2: We gotta write this. We we need chatty PF my problems.
Speaker 1: Oh, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. And we're gonna kick it off actually with our Sabrina keyword, because you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 2: Here we go, let's kick it off. U.
Speaker 1: Espresso is your keyword, E S P R E S S.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: If you put an X in there is.
Speaker 1: Not going to work. Then we will say add like an espresso. No, it's espresso. You text that to five three nine two one KATIEWB one and then of course we'll have another keyword coming up at two fifty. At first thing this morning I saw. I couldn't believe my eyes. I sent the DM to CULT, immediately send it to you. Cult didn't check his DM. But I got a text from Colt like he was breaking the news for me. But Lana del Rey And it's so hurtful how they write this. They're like, Lana del Rey, Mary's swamp boat captain Jeremy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, he's proud of it, like he was a swamp boat captain.
Speaker 2: But like you didn't have to throw it in there like that. It's so rude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't even mention his name at all. It's just swamp boat.
Speaker 1: But no, they said Jeremy. They actually did give him at least they gave him his first name. I debates Colts. Look, oh, I think he is pretty attractive, and I said, he looks like someone my sister Lanewood date.
Speaker 3: He looks like a dude and who isn't afraid to go to jail for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: That's correct, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: He's probably a great guy.
Speaker 1: Wiles with Lana marry him. You know, she's known him for a solid what month and a half.
Speaker 3: It makes sense if they're in a bar and someone's like trying to hit on it like he will, and that's what she needs.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sad news. Maggie Smith passed away the age of eighty nine. I am she was in Harry Potter. That's like a big role as for younger people, for sure. In Downton Abbey if you're a fan of that, for people like millennials, Sister Act, Baby, Sister Act, and I loved those movies so much. I went through a really strong phase where I thought I could sing joyful, joyful like Lauren Hill.
Speaker 4: Nope, I don't even need to hear it. I know you can't.
Speaker 2: You are not wrong.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine how bad it sounded when she.
Speaker 2: Was like anyway, now I.
Speaker 4: Can imagine.
Speaker 2: You're so hurtful, and it's true.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, joyful Jonatha, Okay done.
Speaker 2: James Corden is the latest.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need a sound effect for everything I do on the show. I asked you to load one sound effect and you can't even do that.
Speaker 4: The sound effect you wanted me to load was this, Why that's the one you're like.
Speaker 5: This is the most important.
Speaker 4: That's the one I loaded so.
Speaker 1: Because every time of place it's a guaranteed laugh.
Speaker 2: Not to our boss, but to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: James Corden is the latest celebrity to say he tried oh oh oh o zemping and he said it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he beat Ozempic.
Speaker 2: Tracy Morgan bid ozimpic too, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people, which makes me feel like, because I was all about Ozemba October, I was like, let's do it sober October. Ozemba October, that's where it's at. Yeah, but if it doesn't, I want like a guarantee.
Speaker 1: You can't have a guarantee. O Zempic may not be the one for you. I've learned a lot about it lately. Actually, there are different brands that do different things and if you'd like to learn about those. It's not an ad, but you can listen to Mini Jenny's podcast called I'm Still Fun, where we talked about it last week.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: People's Choice Country Awards, Beyonce took zero for seventeen awards.
Speaker 2: They Don't Worry Shaboozy gave her.
Speaker 1: A shout out on stage, so she loved that she's like, oh, thank you, Shaboozy and Chapel Rowan. She says things are too overwhelming and has canceled her music festival appearance. She was going to be in New York City in DC this weekend and she's like, look, I'm just I'm taking a break. Last night I saw her on TikTok and she was doing like a full rant about politics and people twisting her words. She's like, I don't like either candidate. I am voting. She called her, uh, she pronounced Kamala's name wrong. Kamala I think is what she said, which a lot of people call her Kamala. They don't know how to pronounce it. She's like, I'm voting for her.
Speaker 2: She's like, well, she.
Speaker 1: Said that, but she's like, that doesn't mean I agree with half the stuff she said. I just agree with more what she says than Donald Trump. Yeah, and then she went kept going, kept going, and I was like, I am I'll be honest, I'm a little worried about Chapel Rohan because she blew up very quickly, and she she seems to me, yeah, but she seems to be she doesn't seem to be handling it very well, so I hope she has the right people around.
Speaker 2: Her to help her through it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture Minute again, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens And in just eleven minutes, I have your next keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets and a little round of anyone listening who in six minutes on KDWB.
Speaker 3: Point three KWB, you are never more than twenty minutes away from your shout of Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 1: We have Max in here by the way, uh triple X M A xxx from KFA, and he's going to join us in a little while to do radios categories usually do that flapter four o'clock.
Speaker 2: So you're here really early, but you also.
Speaker 1: Were down doing stuff on kfan earlier, so thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just mentally preparing, you know what I'm saying the jump in Jackson, Yeah, yeah, and going through my Sidoku, just getting the mind working.
Speaker 1: You have to get that mind right exactly. We're doing a little round of anyone listening who. Anyone listening who had an invisible friend growing up?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've seen an episode of Franklin the Hurdle Show. Yeah, I like his friend was his shadow, and that's a good idea. Yeah, yeah, a shadow friend.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who had an invisible friend, had someone professed their love in a big way that you did not feel the same about.
Speaker 2: This happened to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me your story.
Speaker 2: Uh, the gate.
Speaker 1: The guy's name was. I don't know if it was like I think it was. I want to say it was Easton.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 5: That's sad.
Speaker 1: No, it's for real, this is actually real, he wrote.
Speaker 2: He had me over his place. I liked him as a friend.
Speaker 1: He sat at the piano, had written a full song for me that he had me watch him perform.
Speaker 2: He was a very talented musician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird, but I did not have those feelings at all. And I felt so uncomfortable, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 4: He's one of those I left.
Speaker 3: It's in those artists and like their voice, like hears everything, you know. He just thought he could like swoon you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I remember feeling just incredibly bad.
Speaker 2: But I was like, no, I had it, okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is it made me uncomfortable and it made me feel bad about myself. But this this girl who wasn't very popular in school in eighth grade gave me a Valentine, and then everybody made fun of me from getting forgetting it from her, and it was like, I felt so bad, but I was like, thank you, you know I don't have anything for you. And then the whole class like you got up down time from so and so, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, that's not the full story. You're trying to look good on the radio, everyone making fun of you. You turned on her, didn't you. You're like, oh gross, and you probably threw it back at her.
Speaker 3: I did I should because I would.
Speaker 4: I would have saved a lot of hate.
Speaker 2: Then why did you feel bad? You didn't do anything wrong?
Speaker 3: Because I felt bad that I didn't reciprocate. It was like thank you, but like you know, I thought you were.
Speaker 2: Trying to hide the facts and look.
Speaker 5: Right, you were part of the bully.
Speaker 3: She was getting it already from everybody else, so I was like, all right, Oh that makes me so sad. Her also said for me, nobody else except her gave me a valentine. Would have been nice to get something from a popular person.
Speaker 5: That was my only option.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe you should have taken its my guy, or anyone listening who never watches their sheets.
Speaker 1: Listen, We've had some nasty people calling, and I'm okay with it, Like people who don't floss with the knew.
Speaker 4: Were going three years since the last floss.
Speaker 2: Glossy FLOSSI was nasty, nasty, and.
Speaker 1: He tried to make up excuses. And there were girls calling and make up excuses for their guys not flossy.
Speaker 4: And they don't have time, they're busy at work.
Speaker 1: Oh it takes like everyone out in the car or something. So if you fit in any of those three categories, give us a call at sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who had an invisible friend.
Speaker 1: Had someone professed their love in a big way you didn't feel the same about, or never watches their sheets one point three Katie w B. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, which right now we have your keyword. Okay, so your keyword right now? Why why text that into five three nine two one Katie w B. One for your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets when she's in town.
Speaker 2: October fourteenth, going to jump.
Speaker 1: Into a little round of anyone listening who had an invisible friend, had someone professed their love in a big way that you didn't feel the same about which Max was just in here. He had to go to the bathroom or something, but he said that a girl called and left a voicemail on his phone with Mario's lemon.
Speaker 2: Me let me Bee, And I was like, and He's like, oh no.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, it's such like a middle school thing to do, to leave like a song on someone's voicemail is so cute?
Speaker 4: Oh my right? And was she friend zone me in high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I played her. I sang this song on her voicemail.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that that worked out for you.
Speaker 4: Somehow this song was hot back then.
Speaker 2: I guess that.
Speaker 1: This might explain why you play this song any chance we talk about anything dating. It's a very bizarre choice, and you always play it. I'm like, why, good, which category did.
Speaker 2: You fall into?
Speaker 11: I have an imaginary sister, and I would go to my grandma and say, Grandma, who's prettier me or my sister? And she would look at me done it in the face and say, your sister, Oh.
Speaker 2: Why what was up with grandma doing you so dirty?
Speaker 11: I don't know. It hurt me though, and I think I lost the sister after that.
Speaker 4: Were you kind of just like an annoying kid?
Speaker 2: I was a lonely kid obviously.
Speaker 5: Do you have any siblings?
Speaker 6: I do now, but they're much younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why she had to create the fake invisible get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, at least you have the real deal now. Yeah, and now your grandma probably actually does like them more than you, but it's like real.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the Tables of dirn Oh, you got a favorite. Good for you? You earned her love. I love that for you.
Speaker 4: Sal and could one one three responsibly.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KWB.
Speaker 1: Guess what when you're listening to us, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot. At Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, we are very aware this is the hottest concert coming to the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: She's going to be here October fourteenth. She just kicked off her.
Speaker 1: Tour like last week and it already looks epic.
Speaker 2: Cannot wait for her to be here.
Speaker 1: I keep thinking what will be her little rap at the end of her song that ties in Minnesota, twin twin cities. I feel like twins. She's gonna have something some excited part give it to us. No, I'm not prepared. I'll come up with some options. Maybe a different day.
Speaker 4: You're pretty good at meal styling.
Speaker 2: A different day, We'll come up with those.
Speaker 1: We do have your at X keyword coming up at around three tend You remember the website FML and everyone said that, isn't it bizarre? But it basically I'm actually curious if it still exists.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna do a deep dive into this when we come back.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, We're gonna have those for you very soon. I was, you know, like how we go through phases as society, and.
Speaker 2: It's like I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: How for a long time, everyone and their brother was like fml F my life, everything, every meeting.
Speaker 2: Both those are really really tame.
Speaker 4: One that's you apply it to anything. Eventually you could.
Speaker 2: I remember because this goes back.
Speaker 1: I honestly think I might have been like in high school or college when this started, because I feel like the Dawson's Creek gift of Dawson Crying was always.
Speaker 2: Don't wait.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was a first world problem. See, we go through these phases. But anyway, FML became a whole thing, and then they even had a website, and so I'm just bored the other day and I'm like, that website even exist? Still, Oh, it still exists, exists, and people actually still post on this website, which is crazy to me. They're weird situations they find themselves in.
Speaker 2: And then people can.
Speaker 1: Vote either I agree, your life does suck, or you deserved it.
Speaker 4: We should go through a couple of these.
Speaker 3: Okay, why don't we vote on some of the wose and we'll decide whether or not they're being dramatic.
Speaker 2: Or if they have the right to be saying FML.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Today I was walking home when a car heading the other way hit a traffic cone. I must have been an a hole in a previous life, because the universe decided to make sure the cone flew into the side of my head.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: The bystanders were shocked for two seconds, but then started laughing FML.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your life sucks. I feel like that's so bad for you.
Speaker 2: That is not on you. What are the odds the cone fluent it by the way I hit.
Speaker 1: We've had these traffic cones constantly in our parking garage here. Oh yeah, it's so annoying. I drove over one. I'm gonna be honest with you. I didn't do it on purpose, but I didn't stop once I felt to me, that's what. That's not the first time I hit a cone. Recently, I hit one of the State fair too, and just kept going.
Speaker 3: They repainted because they like they put the concept to protect.
Speaker 4: It's been a week. The paint's probably dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to move on to the guys.
Speaker 1: Today I was out shopping with my friends when I saw my ex. I instinctively tried to hide by quickly turning around and walking into a store. It was a mirror I walked to my own reflection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this sucks.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel you know, I feel you deserved it. She just wanted to avoid the awkwardness, exchange some pleasantries, move on.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have to.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm gonna vote. I'm clicking you deserved.
Speaker 2: It all right.
Speaker 1: Today, at age twenty three, I met my absentee father. He went on and on about how much he missed me and wanted to know more about me. He then asked if I knew where he could get some good weed and said he'd share it to make up for all the missed birthdays and Christmases fm L And that guy still sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guy, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: That guy is not a good dab.
Speaker 4: He sounds like my dad.
Speaker 3: My dad always says he got me stocks for Christmas, but.
Speaker 2: You've never had access to him.
Speaker 4: I don't have stocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd have access when he turned eighteen, So that's that's messed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about this one fallen? Today?
Speaker 3: I had my new boyfriend come over new boyfriend. Within five minutes of him arriving, I accidentally let one rip shocked. I quickly tried to explain it away with that was my shoe, except I was barefoot.
Speaker 4: FML not.
Speaker 6: You think the life suck.
Speaker 4: Their life sucks or they deserved it.
Speaker 2: They did deserve that. That's rough. That sucks. You have to get that comfort point at some pull.
Speaker 3: It's got the very house break. And thank god Jen was the one to do.
Speaker 2: It, because your your wife is the one to do it.
Speaker 4: She was visiting, I was living in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: She came over from Michigan, and it would suck because we'd spend three days together and you're my stomach are so bad at the time she left. As soon as I dropped drop, it was like the whole way home was like a slow deflation.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: But I had to do something at work, so I drove her, left her in the car, went into work, but I didn't have my key, fop, so I came back out to the car. When I opened that door, it was like a smack to the face. It was like I couldn't hold I was like, what is that?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 4: Does that smell you? And she's like, oh, you don't have to be mean about it.
Speaker 3: You asked my stomach or it's And I was like, thank god this is over though, thank god we could just move on from this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jake said he used to leave my house and he was surprised he didn't rip poles in his car and a ball straight because he would just tear ass the whole way.
Speaker 2: Weird, It is very weird. All right, there's another f my life.
Speaker 4: You guys do one more than the Sabrina shared Today.
Speaker 1: I had to listen to my mom give a detailed description of her date last night to her friends via speakerphone while I was trapped in the car with her.
Speaker 2: When I pointed out, I'm still in the.
Speaker 1: Back seat, she scoffed and told me I have a sex life, deal with it. That's a oh no, that is highly inappropriate at any age. If I am forty years old, I do not need my mom.
Speaker 4: No, do want.
Speaker 2: A play by play of her hookup while I'm in the car.
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: I mean your momo. But mo mom, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got some weird things with your mom too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, here's your keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 2: It's simple.
Speaker 1: It's Sabrina s A B R. I NA I spell these because I feel like you probably know how to spell Sabrina. But if you spell it wrong, you don't get the entry. So I want to I want to let you know, Sabrina you tech set into five three nine two one KATWB one for your chance to You.
Speaker 12: Know you're never more than twenty minutes away from winning Sabrina Carprier tickets right here on one one point three KDWB, and I actually have.
Speaker 2: Your chance right here, right now.
Speaker 12: So text the word sabrina sa b r I na H speller right sab rna to the number five three ninety one for your chance to win. Don't forget seven o'clock. Our iHeartRadio jingle Ball Lineup announcement party is going down, hosted by the one and only Jojo Right Dash is performing, the kid le Roy is performing, and we're gonna find out who is on the lineup in December.
Speaker 4: So listen.
Speaker 1: My husband was driving to downtown the other day for work. I mean, he's to go in every day, but he's like, oh my gosh, the traffic going into Minneapolis is just as crazy as it was pre COVID. He's like, I think a lot of people are going back to work. I said, probably more cars on the road means more accidents, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: And if you get in an accident, if you've.
Speaker 1: Been injured, you need to call my friend Russell at Nicolaylaw dot com. They're going to make insurance companies pay and they are award winning injury lawyers. They have offices throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin. The number is one eight five five nico l e t or visit them at nicolay Law dot Com.
Speaker 12: Today's Trending with Felon and Colt on one oh one point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: There's an actual Prince house you can stay in. Purple Rain House is coming to air b and B, so they say fans have a chance to stay in his famous Purple Rainhouse. It's in Minneapolis because it's the celebration of the movie and soundtracks fortieth anniversary, which, by the way, it was just voted the best soundtrack of all time according to Rolling Stone magazine. The late singer bought the place in twenty fifteen and it's been closed to the public ever since. But now it's finally opening its doors courtesy of a couple members of Prince's Revolution bandmates. They're basically hosting the overnight's day. The lucky guests will be able to spend the night in the life of the kid, so Airbnb says. The Purple Rainhouse is newly restored, decked out with pieces of memorabilia from Prince's personal collection, including closet full of his most legendary outfits. The homes downstairs is adorned with purple velvet wallpaper, and there's a vintage nineteen eighty stereo loaded with songs inspired by Prince the Spa looks straight out of the wind Doves crime music video, complete with a claw foot tub and stained glass windows.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking, Yeah, you got all those things.
Speaker 1: There's a music lounge where guests can play the drums, try the guitar, tickle the ivories, all the things to the ivories.
Speaker 2: You've never heard that phrase, like play the piano, tickle.
Speaker 1: The ivory, you stay away from Ivory's Okay, deal deal and the bedroom that is fully decked out.
Speaker 2: Basically, you just said, it's not what I said.
Speaker 1: Ok You can request to book the Purple Rainhouse on Airbnb starting October second at six am Pacific. So I'm just saying, and guests are being randomly selected to you, now, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say it'd be sick if we did like an event there, like if we had like a I don't want to sleep over, but if we did like a two hour, two hour like tickle the ivories party or something that would be fun all there some ivories.
Speaker 1: See, you always make things a little bit strange, don't you. Would you go though, Yeah, yeah, i'd go.
Speaker 2: If you had a party there, I'd come thank you.
Speaker 1: This weekend kicks off the new season of SNL so Gene Smart is the host and Jelly Role is the musical guest, which is very exciting. Jean Smart Uh. She is on the TV show Hacks, which is on HBO. I got Tina to watch it recently. I got Steve O to watch it. They both loved it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll try it out.
Speaker 1: It's my It is my favorite TV show that's come to TV in the past, I don't know, two or three years.
Speaker 2: Probably It's just funny. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, it's HBO comedy, so you know what I mean. Like, it's okay, it's not not for kids clearly, so it's very very good. That is your trending, brought to you by nicolay Law dot Com. But remember you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, which means right after Tate McCrae, we're gonna have your next keyword with your shot to win tickets for her show on October fourteenth on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: One oh one point three KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: You are never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. A lot of people are like, how do you know if you win them, we call you. We would absolutely call you and let you know, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: We got you.
Speaker 1: And you can increase your shot of winning by listening on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's free. And the reason I say it increases your shots is because.
Speaker 1: You can carry your phone everywhere with you, so you're more likely to hear more keywords. It's not like you got like extra entries because you're listening, but yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: You're more likely to hear the keywords.
Speaker 1: Like this one nonsense, non.
Speaker 2: S n SE.
Speaker 1: I'm spelling them all out because if you don't know how to spell nonsense, then your your entry won't count.
Speaker 2: Then I want it to count.
Speaker 3: It can't be nonsense, exclamation point or period like, it has to be just nonsense.
Speaker 1: N O N s E N s E texted to five three nine two one KADIWB.
Speaker 2: One sellon and.
Speaker 1: B one on one point three KATIEWV where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot. At Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, We're going to do the keyword right at the end of this game. Okay, we have your keyword right at the end of this game, we got you. So we're doing after school pop quiz. You're a chance to win onion Heads Revenge tickets.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: This is an indoor haunted house, Level two of Mall of America.
Speaker 2: It was new last year.
Speaker 1: Very very cool and also I love a weather controlled situation.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be going through it next Friday.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And you're you're out there, so you can will we give you your tickets? You choose when you go, so I would say go with Colt and then push his body in front of you through the haunted house exactly exactly. So we have Ted and Ramsey playing Jenny and Woodberry today. Whoever gets too correct first wins. If you know the answered, chime in with your name. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: All right? Question number one, it's a multiple choice one.
Speaker 1: What was New York once called Old York, New Amsterdam or Old London?
Speaker 6: Ted?
Speaker 1: That is incorrect, Jenny, So you have Old incorrect.
Speaker 4: As New Amsterdam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, all right? Question number two, which fashion magazine is known for its September issue?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jenny, yes, it is voue.
Speaker 1: Question number three, another multiple choice, what do you call a group of owls a a parliament, be a party, or see a hoot?
Speaker 6: Okay, Ed?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ted, party not a party? Ted not a party. So Jenny, is either a parliament or a hoot.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna go with parliament?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenny, all right, Ted, thank you for playing. But Jenny, you did get the onion Heads Revenge tickets for Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. You are so welcome.
Speaker 1: We play that every day, by the way, so leading up to Halloween, we're gonna have more onion Head Revenge tickets in case you're trying to get in on the mat. Right now, though, is your keyword for Sabrina Carpenter tickets? Taste Taste Text that into five three nine two one or KATIEWB one taste for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets when she comes on October fourteenth, one.
Speaker 3: On one point three Katie w B. Where you're never more than twenty minutes away from you're selling a spending Carpenter tickets. It's Founding Colts and the Rizzler Max.
Speaker 1: Yes, normally he's M A xx, but on this show it's M A xxx.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, you can add as many x's as you want.
Speaker 6: Did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Thousands of people listen to your food stamp hookup story, by the way, Oh really it was. Yes, it was great. People love that. If you missed, they go back on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you have any current hookup stories you'd like to share with us?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got plenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pulling your Marry Poppins bag and hit us with a quick one.
Speaker 5: Okay, did I tell you guys about.
Speaker 4: The girl that had her kid on the first day?
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, she brought her kids. I like go to her house.
Speaker 9: And you know, Snake has seemed like, you know, I was supposed to be Netflix and chill, you know, more chill than Netflix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I get there. I opened the door and a freaking kid in the diaper. She's like, it's just like the craziest kid. Did you guys ever watch the show The Wild Thorn Bear? I remember, Donnie, That's how this kid was.
Speaker 3: It was no hyperbole, the worst kid I've ever been around in my life.
Speaker 5: And then not, okay, it gets crazier though.
Speaker 9: This kid was acting up and so she's like embarrassed, so she like winds up like a.
Speaker 5: Picture in Game seven of the World Series.
Speaker 4: Spanks the kid.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this kid is so bad.
Speaker 6: It was spank proof.
Speaker 5: The kid looks bad and the only thing that said in clear English all night but just said nah.
Speaker 6: I just kept bouncing up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god, dude, Max, that kid needs a dad in it's life.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm not the stepdadd that steps up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You left immediately, absolutely, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: It was insane, Like, honestly, you want to spank me like that.
Speaker 5: Hamprint baby.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're gonna play radios categories ballan gong, get get out of here.
Speaker 5: Max is gonna go first.
Speaker 3: Okay, Max, you have a minute ago through these categories. Your letter today is tea, going with tea, okay, and your time starts now. Things you find at a pumpkin patch. Treats, types of fat foods. Oh, past fall activities, trick or treating, Yes, scary movies past things you are thankful for.
Speaker 5: The people some people, all right.
Speaker 3: Halloween costumes, uh, tristan Halloween candy.
Speaker 5: Ah, twizzlers all right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Things you are things to wear when it's cold, a thong. Uh cozy things for fall Ah thick blanket, thick blanket, I love that okay, and uh least favorite celebrity oh man ah dang Io Tiana Taylor, Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 4: Oh day okay, and that's your time. That's your time, Fallacy.
Speaker 3: I was terrible, No, dude, you actually you came in clutch at the end. I feel like you have some good stuff.
Speaker 4: We'll see though.
Speaker 3: We'll see mallon fumbles every now and then, so we'll see when we come back with the radios categories and your chance to see Sabrina Carpenter on one on one point three KATIEWB with the keyword thumbs. So you're just gonna text the word thumbs to five three, nine to one for your chance to win a confirmation text with be sent standard data inmestate to apply with KATIEWDB.
Speaker 2: Do go, Go, Go go, you gonna do you.
Speaker 3: Radios categories I on a one point three KTWB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your chance as Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 4: We got fallon going up against Max.
Speaker 2: Max said he sucked and I am hype about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was cheeks in that last round. I'm a little I'm a little frazzled right now. That's okay.
Speaker 4: We've seen a lot worse.
Speaker 5: You've been decent.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So you have a minute to go through these. I have ten categories that are kind of like fall themed.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't have to leave Max.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Say, because you already know, you already know Max leave so much.
Speaker 4: We kick him out of the studio. Yeah, so customed to leave it so sad. You have a minute.
Speaker 3: Your letter is t and your time starts now. Things you find at a pumpkin patch. Uh.
Speaker 4: Skip types of fall follers okay.
Speaker 3: Types of fall foods Tamala's what fall activities?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Total leading suit go back fall activities? Uh?
Speaker 4: Skip scary movies.
Speaker 2: The tech Texas Chainsaw, massacre.
Speaker 5: Things you are thankful for.
Speaker 2: Skip my team team Team Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Team, You're my team.
Speaker 3: Halloween costumes Uh, Tina Turner Halloween candy, Tom Tom's things you wear when it's cold.
Speaker 2: Tom's by the way for candy. Things you were cold turtleneck?
Speaker 4: Uh, cozy things for fall.
Speaker 2: No turtleback.
Speaker 4: Least favorite celebrity h.
Speaker 2: Leasait celebrity Tom Hitdleston. That's not true. But I don't know what to do, Tom.
Speaker 4: Brady, Okay.
Speaker 1: Fall activities, Uh, tub thumping, Uh what I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see cookies, turns.
Speaker 4: That's okay, that's that's your time. That's your time.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: But I was so white, Max, I was talking about turnips like the vegetables.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that would be a crazy situation. I say, we're doing turnups and you're like, all right, you show up bacon turnips? Very different?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: What did you say for number seven? Halloween candy fellon?
Speaker 1: Tom Thoms is another thing? But then I changed it to Tom's. But I think Tom Thomas is my original? Is that a candy?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to go through it.
Speaker 3: So things you find at a pumpkin patch found, said Toddler.
Speaker 4: Max said, treats, very good, very good.
Speaker 3: Number two types of fall foods. You had tortellini soup.
Speaker 1: Dude, I go, I'll make it for you and you will be back at my door pegging for a second serving.
Speaker 4: Okay, not the first time.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Number two Max, you had nothing. Number three fall activities you said, what I don't think I.
Speaker 4: Dumping?
Speaker 2: I get knocked down and not get up again.
Speaker 3: You never no Max out the obvious trick or treat double point.
Speaker 6: Zero.
Speaker 4: Scary Movies found that Texas Chainsaw masker.
Speaker 2: The Texas Chase saw massacre, So I.
Speaker 4: Guess you get double.
Speaker 3: I guess Okay, things you were thankful for. Fallon said team you said the people.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, word for that one, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I can Halloween thoughts Halloween costumes two point two points, and Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah Tristan Thompson, which is two points as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cheating, you're almost as tall as Tristan. Things to wear when it's cold. Fallon had turtlenecks.
Speaker 2: That one was good for that.
Speaker 4: Max had thong, which I'm gonna give it to him.
Speaker 2: Is something I would never wear.
Speaker 3: A cozy things for fall You had a towel, Fallon Max had a thick blanket, which is way better.
Speaker 2: To described your word that doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Least favorite celebrity found that Tom Brady and Max you had Teana Taylor, which is two points.
Speaker 2: That is not your least favorite celebrity.
Speaker 3: Which means this is crazy. The both of you all tied up ten to ten.
Speaker 2: I feel good about it. Oh, it looks like got another Wrizzler in the road.
Speaker 12: Pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three JDWB and.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. Also, remember you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, so we're gonna do those right at the end of the pop Culture Minute. The keyword for your chance to win the tickets to see her. We want as many people to go see Sabrina Carpenter as possible. I'm very jealous you will see her. I will watch your videos.
Speaker 2: On Instagram because I will not be able to gone through.
Speaker 4: Most likely.
Speaker 3: Tickets are a crazy expens if you want to get like because it's sold out so like Scalpers.
Speaker 2: Worn post immediately.
Speaker 1: So, James Corden is the latest celebrity to reveal he tried.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh oh zam Big.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It did not work for him either.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, whatever it's it works for some people and obviously doesn't work for.
Speaker 4: Other It's disheartening.
Speaker 3: It's just I felt when I think of Ozam Big, I think anything I was gonna Tryamba October but I'm like, I thought I could eat whatever.
Speaker 6: Still.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like just a dissolve. It almost like you eat seven pieces of pizza. Boom shot of ozam, big calm baby.
Speaker 1: It's like an appetite, Like you don't crave it, you don't eat it if you feel full faster, That's what people say.
Speaker 4: I don't know. If I've been hungry for three years, I don't know if that would work. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I know people get really serious over it, but I think it's something that we can like laugh about.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, I have zero statistics, but I have to assume this is the most popular drug that has existed since viagra.
Speaker 3: I have to assume. Dude, Yeah, probably you're not. I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously there are uh antidepressants and anti anxiety pills that maybe are higher up. But yeah, I don't know, very possible.
Speaker 4: I know so many people on ozemp, Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know so many people.
Speaker 1: I know a handful of people who are on some form of it. Like I know one person on with GOV. I know a couple of people on like semi glue Tide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know someone on that I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: There are like lots of different someone wrote into the podcast I do with Jenny. They're on something totally different I had never even heard of. But whatever, I mean, good, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't my fausness.
Speaker 3: The only thing I'm on is a treadmill and it's not working out. Yeah, and then for like a week.
Speaker 4: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maggie Smith, this is sad news. She passed away. If you're like, who's Maggie Smith, you would definitely know her from Harry Potter. She was in Downton Abbey, a little bit older generations. You would know her from Sister act she was. I mean, she's one of those actresses to me that like I only just I think of her, was playing the older role in like every movie, even though at one point she was younger and she was winning Academy Awards, I believe, But I don't know her from those films.
Speaker 2: Chapel Roade is just canceled.
Speaker 4: More show.
Speaker 1: She had a big festival coming up this weekend New York DC. All Things Go, I guess was the name of the festival, and she said, Hey, I apologize for those of you that have been waiting, but I can't perform. Things have gotten overwhelming over the past few weeks and I'm really feeling it, so I got to basically.
Speaker 2: Prioritize my health.
Speaker 1: I've said this earlier, but I worry about Chapel rom because she is.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 1: Good she talks about this because so many celebrities have this overnight fame.
Speaker 2: They don't talk about it. You don't.
Speaker 1: No one has any empathy for them. You're like, oh, boohoo, you're rich and fame. It's like you wanted to be. But she's very, very vocal. But I do worry about her because it seems to really really be affecting her, and she's very vocal about it. So I hope she has the right people around her to help her through these things. I mean, she went on a kind of a rant about voting and people taking her words out of context and stuff on TikTok last night, So it's a lot. It's a lot for Chapel and I think she's so talented, Like I love her music so much. I hope that she can figure out how to handle this fame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe one day and then we.
Speaker 2: Can go see her in concert. Obviously I want to see her in concert.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lana del Rey married swamp guy Jeremy, which is basically the title everyone's given him, which is he's like an average guy who drives the swamp fan boats in New Orleans. And she went on a ride and then she went on a ride, if you know what I'm saying. Now he's married, like living her best life with him, which is funny and whatever.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna work out too, I do. I think every celebrity should do this. If you're a mega celebrity, you should marry a normal person.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I also they were only linked as far back as like August.
Speaker 2: That's my only concern with that celebrity.
Speaker 4: Do you think would just like shack up with you, marry you?
Speaker 3: Roseanne Barr, I was thinking Hendrik Caville for some reason.
Speaker 2: But would you say his name? Did you say Henry cavill?
Speaker 4: Mike's not working? I can't for you.
Speaker 2: Have I been saying his name wrong? Thought Henry Cavill?
Speaker 3: I said Henry Caville. I don't know if that's right.
Speaker 2: Wait, which one's right? Wait? I got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we got to give away this keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets. So your keyword right now is Carpenter c r p e n t R. I want you to enter properly because if you don't spell it right, it doesn't go to the right text line. So you text in Carpenter car p e n t R T five three nine two one KATIEWB one.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: How soon the show was. October fourteenth is like two weeks away. You could be seeing Sabrina Carpenter in two weeks.
Speaker 4: I do feel like July we not. Can we go out side about sweating?
Speaker 1: We're already basically in October at this point it is insane. And then, of course, in another twenty minutes we'll have another shot for you to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets on KATIEWB one three katiewb, you are never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Someone actually commented on the video that we posted, and I haven't deleted it yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much long.
Speaker 1: Someone actually messaged me and that they were like, oh, falling, you're Indiana White Trash is coming out. We posted a video today. I had to bring in my neighbor's chainsaw for it. I had to borrow a wig from my coworker at Fox for Colt.
Speaker 2: Colt is wearing my tank top in the video.
Speaker 1: The point on the cross dress, the point is that's fine, you look great. The point first of all, men wear tanks all the time, so calm down, not that tight, Okay, tanks kinds true men were fitted tanks all the time.
Speaker 2: Well you die.
Speaker 1: So the thing is that I think what I was saying is I guess like the video is questionable, and I was like, we're trying.
Speaker 2: We were trying to.
Speaker 1: Recreate something that already exists in the world and almost parody it. But no one even knows who we're supposed to be because we don't look anything like the people, not at all. I'm questioning deleting the video. Basically, if you want to see it, you can fallin and cold on Instagram. But someone said that they would sell their soul for tickets in the comments. I think that's going a little far.
Speaker 4: My father in law text me and said, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And you were like, I don't know. I'm trying to give views back off.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to support it my family. Yeah, okay, this is this is gonna get messy. Possibly you have to give out full names. You can stay anonymous. It's a simple question. Who is making your life difficult?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: There's only one rule to this. Don't be political.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. You guys got to tell you guys, tell us what they're doing to make your life difficult.
Speaker 4: Want something like you.
Speaker 2: Could be like my boss, my baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody as at the gas station for some reason, but my mother in law, a neighbor.
Speaker 2: Could be anything. Nicky bill collectors could bet.
Speaker 4: I had the hospital called me a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, making your life difficult.
Speaker 3: I thought about waging war with the hospital bill collectors, Like this is you know what, didn't.
Speaker 1: You have a tactic with that before where you sit and't pay and then they finally called you back and gave you a discount.
Speaker 2: You just pay some of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the way how you pay for your hospital bills?
Speaker 1: I just had a huge hospital bill. I did not do this, for the record, I was paid for it.
Speaker 3: I get the bill and then you throw it in the trash immediately, and then you wait for them to call you and be like, hey, we're going to send this collections or we'll give you thirty percent off.
Speaker 1: That's ever happened for me. But I don't know if there's my bill away though, that's the difference.
Speaker 4: I guess I got about like eighteen hundred bucks off that bill.
Speaker 2: So congratulations, welcome or thanks what? All right?
Speaker 1: You can call us right now six five one nine eight nine kd WB. Who is making your life difficult?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: Is there anybody making your life difficult?
Speaker 2: Some days you do? WHOA, No, not really, I just want to see how you react. You make my life easier.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are some days my kid does, but that's like what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: They're kids, right for the most part.
Speaker 1: And this is rare because I can find something to complain about every single day.
Speaker 2: I don't have one of these.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cults.
Speaker 2: We're doing a little who is making your life difficult? Right now? A little round of that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you are never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, So we're gonna do the keyword in just a second. But first, who is making your life difficult right now? We've got a bunch of text at five three, nine to two to one KATIEWB one. This says the owner of my company is making my life difficult right now because in every meeting he cries about something. I'm talking full on sobs. It doesn't matter how many people are in the meeting.
Speaker 2: Something makes this adult male sob every time.
Speaker 4: Maybe the business is like going under.
Speaker 1: That's like a very unprofessional thing. I mean, everyone can have emotions, but to do it every time as the manager that feels their owner feels a.
Speaker 4: Little Yeah, it's weird selling it out this Texas.
Speaker 2: My in laws are making my life difficult with their messy af divorce.
Speaker 1: WHOA yeah, but we have people on the phone six five one nine eight nine Katie W B. Who is making your life difficult right now?
Speaker 7: My students are making my life difficult?
Speaker 4: Now, which grade do you teach?
Speaker 7: I teach fifth grade?
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, that's a dangerous age because they're cocky and confident enough to say, you know, whatever they want, but they're not emotionally intelligent enough to know it's ruining your day.
Speaker 1: But what are they doing exactly that it's making your life difficult.
Speaker 7: Well, it can be anything from vomiting in garbage cans, oh, making the loudest noises with their mouths, and then it catches on so everyone starts doing it. They don't take anything out that needs to be out, and they just stare at you. Oh, it's learned helplessness. So it's very difficult to move forward when you're taking three steps back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you get summers off.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't do don't fire.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm saying that was the positive. I'd be like, I get my summers. I get my summers. I get my summers.
Speaker 2: That's your daily motivation.
Speaker 1: You write that on your mirrors, you can read it every morning a little bit.
Speaker 7: But it's also nice when you get the hugs at the end of the day and they just love you and you're like, Okay, yeah, it wasn't so bad.
Speaker 4: It's worth it. Thanks for hanging there.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. Who's making your life difficult? Right now? My daughter? What is she up to?
Speaker 7: She backed into a cement wall and shattered the windshield, and all she was concerned about was paying for parking.
Speaker 3: Listen I have total two of my mom's be hicles.
Speaker 4: One was my fault. I backed into it with my car.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 3: And the second one was I hit a deer, so not not totally my fault, but I will say I did gas like my mom into You know, you should have taught me how to drive better.
Speaker 2: Oh so is that what your daughter is doing to you? Oh god, I would know.
Speaker 1: So as it turns out, your daughter's way better of a child than fault was. Oh correct, Well, you make everyone feel blessed they don't have kids.
Speaker 3: It turned out almost okay, okay, okay. Do the more I talk on the radio, the more I'm like, I'm a nightmare.
Speaker 1: You're self deprecating, but I think you're a little too sharing of it sometimes, and then.
Speaker 3: People are like, oh, yeah, I've righted my wrongs.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: I want to do this again, mostly because some people called it and I actually was on the other parts side.
Speaker 2: How it was actually like, oh, it sounds like you're the difficult one.
Speaker 1: We do have your keyword because you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, so your keyword is please p L E a s E text it two five three nine two one for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 6: So what you've been thanking?
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie w B. That was real, big big upper and dowder right there.
Speaker 1: Good God, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 4: So, so what you've been banking?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been thinking a lot. If you buy a bigger bed, you have more bedroom, that makes sense. But you have less bedroom.
Speaker 4: Thatund's tough.
Speaker 3: So you have like you have bedroom, you have more or less bedroom?
Speaker 2: Can you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Look if I had a full and then I went to a king more bedroom, yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you do a full, it's like you better. You might as well just buy a cot From a Sporting Good story, the.
Speaker 1: Difference of a full to a queen is insane because you can technically, allegedly supposed to be able to put sheets use those same sheets.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you right now, if.
Speaker 1: I laid with a singular other person on a full sized bed, I'm miserable.
Speaker 6: No, So what you've been banking?
Speaker 3: Are you supposed to cut your toenails. Yeah, how did we do it before? I understand the fingers because you just bite your nails off, right, But back in the day when we were all Neanderthals, how.
Speaker 4: Did you did they bite their toenails off?
Speaker 2: I'm guessing when I was younger, I did it a few times. I was more bendy.
Speaker 6: Were you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I probably ate eight.
Speaker 4: I don't know you were biting your toenails off when you were still eight?
Speaker 2: Eight? To me, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: But aren't we aren't we supposed to use our toenails as self defense?
Speaker 2: Probably? But guess what, It's twenty twenty four, so I'm not trying to catch a saber tooth. I'm not trying to split it with my toenail talent.
Speaker 3: Just think about this, Someone's coming at you and you just whip your shoe off, and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, back all my toes.
Speaker 1: A roundhouse kick would be a roundhouse slaughter.
Speaker 3: Did you be slicing and dice in? You cut a watermelon with your toenails at some point.
Speaker 2: I like that because.
Speaker 1: I'm always scared to cut a watermelon with a regular knife because it's like so big and roly, and none of my knives are sharp enough.
Speaker 2: They're so dull.
Speaker 3: There's always like you're on an outing or something that somebody have a knife. I'll hold up the folliat her toes out.
Speaker 2: I would be a hero every day.
Speaker 4: On Christmas Day opening up packages with your toes.
Speaker 1: Sopp hold on, olive bab will cut that barbie out. Let me get them plastic pieces on the back of that bot dice.
Speaker 2: Such a gross visual.
Speaker 4: You resulding someone to ostage with your butt.
Speaker 2: We won't wait just after the police get here.
Speaker 6: Don't move.
Speaker 4: Oh my tears.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what you've been banking?
Speaker 1: If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?
Speaker 4: Why you gotta do that to me? Hold on, let me think about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can soap soap to clean the floor.
Speaker 1: But then I don't know that I want the soap bar that has fallen upon the ground to then be used in my crevices.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Then you would have to clean the soap, which would make the soap dirty.
Speaker 4: That soaps dirty, The.
Speaker 2: Soap is dirty and the floor is not clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta clean that soap.
Speaker 6: So what you've been back.
Speaker 4: Why do people go to Cleveland, Ohio and say, yeah, this is it, this.
Speaker 6: Is where I want to be. Let us do it.
Speaker 3: You know how many terrible cities there are to live, And then people are just like, sure, let's do it for like thirty years. Let's get a luggage here, Let's get a thirty year mortgage.
Speaker 2: It's a great place to raise your family.
Speaker 3: And the place where everybody hates on. Let's just be there, Let's just do it.
Speaker 2: What is in Cleveland? The rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
Speaker 4: Sad people, Ah say, I don't know. I would assume. I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: What's worse than Cleveland?
Speaker 4: Though, I don't know. For some reason, I want to say Toledo, but I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: Most places in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Apparently not des Moines. But where was that place we were just talking about this, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Which super was the suit Falls.
Speaker 3: Where they were like taking a vacation, like the anniversary he was gonna take his wife.
Speaker 4: No cedar rap rapids. Everybody hates cedar rapids.
Speaker 2: That was true.
Speaker 1: Consistently, everyone hated cedar rapids.
Speaker 3: Everybody on the text time is like cedar rapids socks get rid of it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's why. I don't know why people do that.
Speaker 6: So what you've been thinking?
Speaker 2: It's cheaper maybe, but is that worth it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I'd rather go in that, dude.
Speaker 3: I would rather here we go. I would rather be ninety seven years old. No, working as a greeter at Walmart. That could be entertaining to supplement my income than live in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Dang, those are some strong opinions.
Speaker 2: What a teeth taste like? And do like? Your teeth tastes different than mine?
Speaker 4: Let me see you get over here? If you imagine, there's only one way to test it, bro.
Speaker 5: No, it's only one way.
Speaker 2: No, what are your teeth tastes like?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I wouldn't want the taste them. I'm being secure past your teeth right now?
Speaker 2: Will they taste like?
Speaker 4: Can we honestly do peanuts?
Speaker 6: Sale? Peanuts?
Speaker 4: I do not want I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying peanuts, peanuts go stale.
Speaker 2: I come across some stale peanuts.
Speaker 3: My life missing through lots of peanuts at my That's.
Speaker 1: Why Texas Roadhouse is a top five restaurant in America.
Speaker 2: Peanut shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes it is where actually gonna get free.
Speaker 2: Rolls and cinnamon sugar butter.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of rolls, okay, asas I don't want a basket of them.
Speaker 3: You are only here right now because all of your ancestors survive long enough to procreate. Think about that, Think about the hundreds of thousands of years is just because your dumb ancestor was just alive, just long enough. You are the strongest gene that has been passed down.
Speaker 2: Would have been sick of one of them.
Speaker 1: What approcreated with someone who doesn't have a double chin?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, finds one with a fast metabolism thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank.
Speaker 4: You didn't settle with a warrior.
Speaker 3: You settled with a peasant who had just a beer gut dope.
Speaker 4: Thanks for that, all right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what you've been thinking?
Speaker 2: All right, let me tell you right now, someone's already dubbed this balance talents.
Speaker 3: Sounds just like a hawk had noise should do when you come in, They're like, anybody have a knife right now?
Speaker 2: So bad? I gotta get this keyword feather. What are the your hambard is feather? The eight.
Speaker 1: Dextit a five three ninety one versus Brenda Carpenter Dickens from Fallon's Talents, Gonna hold on.
Speaker 4: Myself.
Speaker 2: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful day outside right mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Cult.
Speaker 1: Imagine you have a car, man, you know what. Imagine you're on your bicycle. Okay, Imagine I'm in my car and it's beautiful, and I'm like, I'm gonna open my moon roof.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm a slider all the way open because I want that air to be fair on my bike.
Speaker 4: I haven't always I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, so stay on your bike.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you're just being hit left and right with some wet sludgie something or other.
Speaker 4: Like, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this round liquid splattering all over my face in my car, all over me?
Speaker 2: Guess what it is. It's a poo cano.
Speaker 4: A poo cano are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about In China they had a poop volcano. A sewage eruption sent poo flying and started splattering cars, people. No one was safe, raw sewage hitting everyone everywhere. It shot up over thirty feet high like old faceful. Then gravity took hold and the discharge is crashing on people below.
Speaker 2: Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That was so sucky.
Speaker 4: Who do you sue for that?
Speaker 2: I don't think you can.
Speaker 1: What happened was the authorities are blaming a poop cano on newly laid sewage pipes rupturing during a construction cruise stress test.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was stressful.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're calling it Dante's peak pop. It's the Dante's poop instead of Dante's Peak. And that is my nightmare. And that is your unbelievable story.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 4: Well you even know how you recover from that?
Speaker 1: You don't, except unless you win Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Because you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 2: We have your next keyword coming up.
Speaker 6: Call it on one on one point three Katie w. B.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Nicolay Law dot com. And we do have your keyword, your next chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets here very very soon, because you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, corporate girlies, forget quiet, quitting, bare minimum, mondays, and faductivity. Some gen zs are flipping the script on the lazy stereotype and embracing the corporate girly trend on TikTok so, young professionals are showing off their nine to five office jobs with pride, highlighting perks like free coffee, cute workoutfits, and the joy of face to face interactions with coworkers. Isn't that kind of crazy? Like, isn't it funny how much we turned on that, and like how so many people thought that the one blessing that came out of COVID was not having to go in the office anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's swinging back the other way, it is, And.
Speaker 2: I get it, you know, I bet a lot of younger people they were like, I want to know what's like to go into.
Speaker 1: The office, because they you know, if you started your career at a certain point, you haven't had like that normal experience.
Speaker 2: If you will will.
Speaker 4: It's got to feel weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, especially if you have no outside life and you're just at home all the time.
Speaker 2: I was bored.
Speaker 1: You're like and so a lot of people they go with extroverts, they recharge by interacting with people. Yeah, just some time for the holiday. Seven Up is launching a new Shirley Temple flavor. The new soda features pomegranate and cherry flavors, mimicking the flavors of the classic Shirley Temple.
Speaker 2: My daughter was at Lord Fletcher's O their day and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, can I get a kiddy cocktail? And I'm like, you, tatter Jake, why did you teach to say it like that? Say Shirley Temple. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like, why are you do it? I'm like, well, I know I didn't because I don't.
Speaker 1: Let her order Shirley Temple's. She associates the Lord Fletcher's with it because she's gotten it there one time.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. She knows what's up.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: So if you want to know what it's like to stay in the Purple rain House, well guess what. This is your chance. It's coming up, your chance to get in there. It's coming to Airbnb. Prince fans have a chance. Just in time for the celebration of the movie. In soundtrack's fortieth anniversary. So the late singer bought the place in twenty fifteen and it's been closed to the public ever since.
Speaker 2: But now some members of Prince's Revolution.
Speaker 1: They have like basically spruced it all up to be very princified and you can stay there. They're doing like a special kind of like you go sign up starting on Airbnb October second, six am Pacific Stenter time through October sixth, and then they're selecting random guests that get to stay there, but you'll get to see like some memorabilia, et cetera, et cetera, And that is your trending.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta get your keyword.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do that all right.
Speaker 1: So your keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets is skin text that in Ski n to five three nine two one or Katie w b. One Day's deep dive is on Ella Yailak O'Connor's song or as you know her Lord's song Royals. She took on the name Lord because she was inspired by her love for such Royals as Marie, Antoinette and Moore. She was discovered at a school talent show when she was twelve years old. This song came out of Lord because she was listening to a lot of music from Kanye West and jay Z, like their project Watch the Thrones, as well as Lonna del Ray's debut album Born to Die, And she said, what really got me is this ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence that run throughout Lonna del Ray is always singing about being in the Hamptons or driving her Bugatti or whatever. And at the dime, me and my friends were at some house party worrying how to get home because we couldn't afford a cap. This is our reality. If I write songs about anything else, then I'm not writing about anything that's real.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 1: It took her a half an hour to write the words for this song. She said, I was just at my house and I wrote it before I went to the studio. I wrote it in like a half an hour, she said. I think one of the first lines that I wrote from the song was this one, and it was actually from a diary I had when I was like eleven or twelve years old. And then she came up with the title Royals because she said she had a national geographic that had George barrett a baseball legend in it and his shirt.
Speaker 2: Said Royals, and I was like, I really love that word.
Speaker 1: One of the cool techniques by this song, which by the way, was Lord's first single, It gets to the chorus by leading up to it with a line that punches the title as the main instrumentation kicks in, so when she sings and Will Never Be, that builds up to hitting full chorus mode when she sings Royals. Other songs that have done this are Farrell's Happy Today's Deep Dive was.
Speaker 2: On Board.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. You know Bluey's in town this weekend. Up they're doing like one of those Bluey things. Oh god, well, that's the thing I wanted to take all of It's a fifteen minute show and it looks super cute, but your girl's cheap.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: How much was it pridges you and Olive.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't get it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It was a lot. It was like close to two hundred dollars two hundred No, I didn't get them.
Speaker 3: It was like if I bring my wife my other kid, that's like four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, there there were cheaper tickets.
Speaker 4: Rent a blue Eye.
Speaker 1: I think it's the same thing with like any ticket aster show. So you do, like it'll say thirty eight dollars for a ticket, and then when you go to check out, it's two hundred for the ticke.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, because there's a lot of fees and stuff.
Speaker 4: Why are the fees? What is happening?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: You could literally find a blue on Craigslist, the Bluey on Greigslist.
Speaker 2: For I still want to go. It looks so cute.
Speaker 4: I love blue Blue. Might pull up chain smoking or something, but okay.
Speaker 1: Down down so anyway, Nope, no longer do we have plans this week and we're gonna figure.
Speaker 2: It out though, Well thanks for the invite, you jack what you can? You can come me my new dog, Frank. How about that?
Speaker 4: My kid might steal Frank, but okay, I'll come over.
Speaker 1: Not gonna happen, but fine, snakis of course that's SNACKI I have Bluey gummies.
Speaker 2: The closest were getting to Bluey this weekend.