Speaker 1: And then coming up the exciting conclusion to this technology thing.
Speaker 2: With epic with our show, you're gonna ruling it be, except with some sweet pursuing it tunneled out Shaw Shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in at the Eagle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We two in it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status, Howard starting kid cratic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit. Tune in, zone out.
Speaker 4: Creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm won I hang out with the friends, rocking it on the radio.
Speaker 4: My home Moiskin is talking on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's time to to this false all the all the Oma radio.
Speaker 4: Yes, Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's the world famous Been and Skin Show coming to you live from Durant, Oklahoma, because we find ourselves at the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort Durant today. Very excited to be here. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by Jeff Skin.
Speaker 4: Wade ah Man. This is my favorite place in all of Oklahoma. Kevin K. T. Turner, how you doing? Good luck out there, sir.
Speaker 5: Now back out at the studio in Dallas, Texas. Christina Kree a little baby corn bread, ray thy guys, and we got elon out here engineering and we're so excited to be here.
Speaker 4: We love this place.
Speaker 5: And I got to say, we came out here recently to see a show. We came out here to see the Black Keys. We ate dinner at eighteen thirty two. It was so unbelievably delicious. We then, you know, we went to an incredible concert and then we poured out onto the casino floor and went on one of the greatest heaters the casino's ever seen.
Speaker 6: Dude, you put on a show. You put on an absolute show. Some of the finest blackjacking I've ever seen a white man, do you know?
Speaker 5: And it was there, was there. You know, it didn't hurt us that we were recognized. I think some of the dealers were familiar with our show.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: There was a party vibe going on. There was a party vibe.
Speaker 5: And at one of the blackjack tables where we sat down, there was a guy who was a lawyer who was sitting with us at our table.
Speaker 4: Do you think he regretted his night at first?
Speaker 5: And he's like, cause we're having so much fun, We're being loud and I you know, having a blast. You know when you when you have a group of your friends around a blackjack table, there's something special about.
Speaker 4: They can't be beat.
Speaker 6: It's as especially I've done it with you guys so many times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really really fun. It's you know what it's like.
Speaker 6: It's like showing up at a place where they it's like a seventy five percent court and they play full court, four on four and you're showing up with the guys you've always played with your whole life, and you just run the court all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like that. That's a great point. It's exactly like that. And you know, especially if everybody's winning, it's so much fun. Yes, And we were messing with everyone else at our table and some people were like down with it, but this lawyer was not really down with it initially, right, And then while we were at the table, people kept coming by. It was just randomly people were coming by and wanting to get pictures taken with us. So well with the chalk Tawk crowd. Yeah, we know a lot of our listeners are coming up here. They hear us, they know this is our partner, and so we would step away from the table take a picture with listeners, and the lawyer, who wasn't a big fan of us and our shenanigans at this blackjack table, was like, what has happened?
Speaker 4: Who are these people? Ready to call these guys idiots?
Speaker 5: But people keep coming and getting their pictures taken with them, and it was so much fun. Some of the dumb chants and things that just happened spontaneously because you know, we would get tens and split him. You know, he split them up, split them up.
Speaker 4: He's like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: He was definitely straight man like, it's like going by the rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were violating every rule.
Speaker 5: And you know, if you if we were splitting things just because they were a pair, right, and you're like, stuff, you should never split?
Speaker 4: Hey, should I split these kings?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I was waiting before we sat down at that table.
Speaker 1: I was waiting on one to kind of open up, and a big group had just left that table.
Speaker 4: So you did that.
Speaker 1: I sit down at third base excellent, and I was like, man, where are you at? And Ben's comes running and then Ben sits down and then you got there, and then the lawyer came in and joined it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hadn't know he was there when I got there. You were late.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys already had something going with him by the time I got there.
Speaker 4: The point is, the party.
Speaker 6: Was already started and came late, and I brought a very unique and uh energy to his life, like I think you guys had it kind of going. And then I brought a very hey man, this might be my fourth drink energy?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: When skin is getting up there.
Speaker 5: And it's getting elevated, the fun increases exponentially. Now, Christina, were you and Soroy at that table with us too?
Speaker 4: No, we were on the slot. I was doing slot machines at that young You did good, didn't Did you have a nice little run yourself?
Speaker 3: I was doing great until I don't know about an hour after, and then I had to stop.
Speaker 4: You didn't listen to the rules of that Kenny Rodgers song. No, if he does tell you the rules.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you know, the way I approach coming to a casino is I'm going to have fun. I have an amount of money in my pocket that I'm willing to lose it all because I'm paying for the fun, and so the experience show. Yeah, it's the experience, and so I don't really come with the expectation of winning.
Speaker 4: But when do you win?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I left.
Speaker 5: I don't even carry cash, you know, I haven't even seen an ATM in years.
Speaker 4: And I had so much cash on me for like the next month or whatever. And dude, he got it all in one I know.
Speaker 1: There was a great vot becus Ben didn't get They called getting colored out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, getting his chips, you know, Okay, well that could be a one hundred dollars ship instead of And I saw Ben and he just had loads of chips in his hand.
Speaker 6: He was carrying a backpack with chips in it.
Speaker 5: So my in my mind, like the whole Pavlov's dog thing, like in my mind. The last time I was here, I had one of the best times I've had in my entire life. Right the Steakhouse eighteen thirty two was Let's go, say, Let's go. It was so good. There was a former Dallas cowboy like in this private room right next to it.
Speaker 4: I can say it now because he's not here right now.
Speaker 5: Marco Murray. Yeah, Marco Murray, Oklahoma guy. And uh, you know, it was just the vibes were immaculate. Oh my god, Yes, and then we go to see the Black Keys. The sound system was nuts.
Speaker 4: That was my first show.
Speaker 6: I know you've seen one there before, Kat, that was my first, and I was blown away. And I kept looking around, going, there's not a bad seat in here. People say that, but that's legitimately, there's not a bad seed in there, dude.
Speaker 5: And so I pulled in to park in the garage and I immediately all those.
Speaker 4: Feelings came back. Yeah, because the last time I was.
Speaker 5: Here, I was on a heater and had one of the best nights ever, just in terms of the people we were with, the fun we had, the concert, the food, like the whole thing, the drinks. It was just a phenomenal weekend. And then I immediately felt sad that we weren't staying tonight.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh man, we're not doing it right. We're doing our show and leave it after our show. I think we're coming back here in July. That might be a stay over.
Speaker 5: We just need to start staying here because it's so much freaking fun and it's not far from Dallas Forworth. Anyways, that's where we are today. We were at Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant we got things. Skin is tracking coming up. We got Dallas Cowboys news, we got the Love Shack. I mean, we're gonna have a fun, fun show. We're gonna keep you laughing all day long. But skin where are you gonna take us in?
Speaker 2: Things?
Speaker 4: Skin Weight is tracking all right because of something that's happening at the house.
Speaker 6: I'm about to get a preview of my future and I'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 4: All right, that's coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 5: But I do before we step away, we are joined here by a very special guest.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: It is the head of marketing for the Chalk Tak Casino and Resort, Durant. Our buddy, Thomas O'Sullivan. How you doing, brother, Let's go, Let's go. Yes, okay, So, man, you just do you heard all that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: I honestly, I don't even know why I'm here.
Speaker 4: You guys literally just sold this one.
Speaker 5: But like we had, so I hope we didn't blow up your phone or take advantage of our relationship in any way, because, man, thank you for everything.
Speaker 4: We had so much freaking fun. And uh, you know.
Speaker 5: When you're able to walk out of here a winner, it's just even even better.
Speaker 4: It feels great, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I loved it. I love seeing the videos and the pictures and you guys, I'm so glad you had fun and that experience at eighteen thirty two Chef's Kiss. Yes, those guys know how to do it.
Speaker 6: They do Okay. So the last time we were here we were talking about this. Now, you guys had the big giveaway that was back in the far and remember the million dollar winner was a younger lady from Plano, which is a northern suburb kind of like near where I live. Well, you guys are doing three million dollar winters this summer. We had one last Saturday and it was a grandma from Garland, not that far from Plano. So the area we're broadcasting to millionaires are being made just by coming up here.
Speaker 3: That's right. And Fong story is beautiful. I heard you mentioned it the other day. Retired literally two weeks before the drawing, so like trying to figure out what she's gonna do in retirement and then hits a million dollars. It doesn't get better than that, right, She was excited, her husband was excited. I gotta be on stage with them the whole time, which was super cool. They came up. She didn't know what she was gonna do with the money, but she had a great time, and their lifelong guest from here on out, like it's it's great to see.
Speaker 4: It's super cool.
Speaker 3: So we're excited. We're gonna do it again July fifth, So we've got that whole weekend lined out. July fourth, we got the big fireworks show. You're gonna be able to catch that if you're staying here in the hotel. We're gonna do a special fireworks show. You'll be able to see it from the Oasis pool our hotel. Guess, super fun experience there. July fifth, clay Walker is gonna be in the Grand Theater, so everybody's favorite theater. Yeah, and then we're gonna give away a million dollars to top the night off. And then we'll be back August second for our final drawing. So lots of opportunities to win a million dollars, more than you're gonna find anywhere else. On top of that, every Saturday in between those drawings, we're doing hundred thousand dollars winners every Saturday night one am, So you don't want to miss those chances either. It's super fun. And you know, we keep this everything going here with entertainment. So I do have Maxwell coming up. That's gonna be on our next show on the twenty first. Yeah, a little R and B is that.
Speaker 4: That's June twenty first.
Speaker 3: June twenty first.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's great.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's been a long time since I've seening, but he he kind of helped invent neo soul, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, absolutely, and he's an amazing artist. Yeah, it's gonna be just smooth night. Super excited to see what he sounds like on that sounds.
Speaker 4: Say, take your lady friend to that show.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the Eagles a rock station. I look here, I see Chevelle coming up too. Okay, when is that so?
Speaker 3: Chevelle's coming up? Let me look really quick. Chevelle is going to be a super fun win though. We've got a couple of rock shows coming. Actually, so Chevelle is.
Speaker 5: Because I see Libre's County Crows Chevelle and they just rocked out BFD and they I mean people were in awe of what they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: And breaking Benjamin's coming as.
Speaker 6: Well, Christina, Christina, Yes, I hear he'll be there.
Speaker 3: So Chavelle is August night, so another great day to come check us out. And it's Chavelle with Asking Alexandra and Dead Poets Society. So got a lot of rock in there and it's going to be a really great show. So you don't want to miss that one. But Darius Rucker, we've got Bailey's. Im've been coming for two nights in August. Like it's it's jam packed. There's not a bad weekend to be here.
Speaker 5: So I want to say this to you, I don't want to say it to your face. Uh, thank you. Like there's fantastic, there's advertisers, but then there's there's family.
Speaker 4: And that's what you guys are to us.
Speaker 5: You're our family, and thank you for just giving us and you know you're a great partner to us. You allow us to do what we'd love to do, which is goof off with each other and the rate. But man, coming here and enjoining the hotel and the restaurants and the casino is so much fun. Thank you for always rolling out the red carpet, and just you know that red carpet is available to each and every one of our listeners who's coming out here. You know, the concert's, the fun, the restaurants, the food, the pool, it's all here. So dude, on behalf of our whole show. Thank you for partnering with us, Thank you for being our family.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you guys have been the best partners. You always take great care of us. You talk so highly of the property. So I'm just super thrilled that we were able to give you that kind of experience, and I look forward to doing.
Speaker 4: It again sometimes can't wait for the next one. Thomas O. Sullivan.
Speaker 6: Everybody who knows Chuck, Oh, look, Christina's waging in from the top rope, Chalk Talk, Casino and Resort and Durant Oklahoma, make plans to be out here soon, and don't forget those million dollar giveaways Saturday July fifth, and then Saturday August second. All right, we're gonna play some tunes and be back with what I'm tracking in about three short minutes.