Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 3: We let you tako one O one one w jr R your freaking idiots. All right, This hour of the show's brought you by the JR. Tuesday ticket takeover happening on our Instagram at one O one one w JR. Turnstyle presented by jar at the Orlando Empathy. Or get a bunch of Paris of tickets for that show to give away if you want to swing by that post sometime between now and midnight again.
Speaker 1: JR Instagram page, it's at one oh one one w j r R. We did this every Tuesday for big JARR shows.
Speaker 3: Let's begin with our third contender for headline of the Week status. We had two strong ones yesterday on Monday. A third the throne to the mix here, which is I think this one you'll find pretty aggressive as well.
Speaker 1: I just reached for the recorder in for the record yesterday I figured out a news system in order to do this look pat headline of the Week.
Speaker 2: One headline I labeled the boss. So you ready, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: The listeners appreciate you going above and beyond to document these so we can review them later in the week. It's organization, it is You are the epitome of that.
Speaker 2: Yes. Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 3: Go. Billionaire Island where Jeff Bezos lives, lobbies state government to flush its poop down neighbors, towns pipes.
Speaker 2: Billionaire problems, poop.
Speaker 3: Hey, billionaire or not, that's something we all have in common. So this is the cross that Bezos and several other billionaires have to bear in Indian Creek Village, which is that very exclusive island where their mansions are in South Florida populated by billionaires known as the Billionaire Bunker. You can't even get in there. The bridge from the mainland is is close to the public and it protected twenty four to seven by armed guards.
Speaker 2: I get in there, swim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck with that as well sophisticated security systems. The island is pretty much entirely cut off from humanity unless they want you there. The problem, though, is the shared thing that I just mentioned. Where to dispose of their waist. They don't have their own dedicated situation. They want to ship all their dut and waste water to Surfside, which is the nearest community, which is also pretty high end stuff. That's where that condominium clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know darnwyll surfside saying no thanks.
Speaker 3: Surfside, Actually no, they're smart money.
Speaker 2: Ten dollars.
Speaker 3: They would like the residents of the Indian Creek village to offer up for future sewer system improvements if they're going to accommodate and take on Indian Creek waste.
Speaker 2: If there's a whole filet right there. Yeahs as the.
Speaker 3: The billionaires are crying, this is nothing but extortion.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: As strong as your headline might or might not have been, there, it's not comparing yesterday's headline with the cats. Go ahead, Oh well, you want me to go ahead and play that off this recorder.
Speaker 3: Not everyone heard the previous two contenders, and we still have a couple of days to go.
Speaker 1: Headline number two yesterday was this, by the way, George.
Speaker 3: Is dismissed against Mory workers have cused to put accused of putting live cats in trash compactor in part because of a clerical error.
Speaker 2: That was pretty raw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty strong and hard to beat.
Speaker 2: What was the other one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The other one yesterday was.
Speaker 3: Come on, you haven't clearly marked.
Speaker 2: Deficator as well? Here we go.
Speaker 3: To go, didn't even white man defecates on camera in Detroit shoe store. That was the one where the local local television station in Detroit dedicated three and a half minutes of their local evening newscast discussing that story.
Speaker 1: Yes, evening news three and a half minutes. I mean, we gave it a solid two and a half. But that's expected from the likes of us. Yes, we're the farthest thing from a legit news source. We have never claimed to be that. If serious news is going on, we do our best just to relay what's happening. Yeah, but we don't craft our living spewing hard news.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of news, chewing crap, what's the next story? Have you ever.
Speaker 1: Probably have you ever found a dryer sheet in your mailbox? No, I thought you were gonna say, in my shirt. I've had that experience, but sure lots of us have had that. I have not had this happen. But I went to school in kindergarten with my mom's panties on my back. Remember that electricity? Yeah it's great, it really wasn't. Kind of embarrassing for a five year old.
Speaker 3: Bobby, what's on your back?
Speaker 2: That he's got anywhere on his back. So what's with the mailbox and the dryer sheet.
Speaker 3: Apparently this is something that some mail delivery.
Speaker 2: Drivers do and so they don't get shocked. No, no, nope.
Speaker 3: Why Apparently the scent will discourage wasps and other biting insects from creating a hidden.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, I had never.
Speaker 3: Heard that before. That's a little fun fens off angry yellow jackets, a little fun fact that we all take home today.
Speaker 2: They can't stand the smell.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna put a dryer sheet my mailbox when I get home. Just it just didn't courtesy for my mail carrier, Seana.
Speaker 3: I think that the insecticide companies that or that make wasp spray and stuff should make it smell like dryer sheets. So not only do they die when we hit them with it, but they also have to smell something that they can't stand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll teach you to stigma how that taste?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I was triming a triming a tree that I have over the weekend, and I'm up on the ladder with the hedge clippers.
Speaker 2: Problem number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one of those uh wasp nests was buried in there right at the top, and I was in the back to leave that part of the tree just with the branches growing up the rest just perfectly shaped. So I'm like, I'm doing the one armed extension thing, just whacking at it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, you know, and then like two come out.
Speaker 3: They're pissed off, they're giving, they're giving, they're firing warning shots at Oh yeah, then get you.
Speaker 1: No, no, I I escaped unscathed. This is where well, I don't even get on the ladder anymore. I'm like, all right, this is I will but with a with an electric saw or whatever. No thanks. This is where neighborhood kid, Hey see this right here? Will you go ahead and finish cutting that edge for Do you have a be suit by bee keepers outfit?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And finally, is there there's this this while horrified taco. I can tell you right now.
Speaker 1: This person just texted in my wife just got stung last week getting the mail, telling you dry sheet in their problem solved apparently, plus mail is gonna smell better fragrant mail. Yes, And when when it's wintertime and you reach in, you don't get the data electricity mm hmm.
Speaker 2: God, this is cool. Thanks, Lynch. Don't thank me, I just I just saw this. I'm thanking you for passing it along to us.
Speaker 3: Salt Lake City, Utah, has an incredibly busy nine one one call center and they're really they're they're stretched to capacity. They are seriously considering utilizing AI artificial intelligence to answer.
Speaker 2: What could possibly possibly Oh boy, remember I told you the beginning of the end.
Speaker 3: What's your emergency?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's two men outside breaking into my house as we speak.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, what was that? Your brakes are out?
Speaker 1: Nope, two men kicking door down.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't understand. Can you please please repeat your problem?
Speaker 2: Don't even get me fired up on this.
Speaker 1: It'd be just like calling you know, the third world country for a breakdown on your dishwasher.
Speaker 3: No, you know the thing that washes your dishes, Taco. The AI freight train is roaring down the tracks, man. I don't think any anything that you error is a concern is going to slow it down. Artificial intelligence answering your nine one one call.
Speaker 2: Follow the one on one one double j R R Orlando's rock station, j R R