Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bob to the rescue dipper asque Tuco Bob on one O one one w j R R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station. This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank our cash giveaways. It'll be picking back up nine oh five this morning. Your first chance of thirteen to win one thousand dollars today while you rock on the job with j R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you just like William from Palm Bay? Did will win during the lynching Taco Show?
Speaker 3: Wow? You elc knew about William? Huh?
Speaker 1: I was copied this blind copied Bud bost Man Rich.
Speaker 3: I think his name's Rick, but yeah it's count. I'm sorry. Welcome you have a good week thus far. Yeah, super Bowl this weekend, that's a big thing. Who you going for Eagles? That's right? I forgot I despised the Chiefs. Yeah, how about you?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Nice? Don't your your Chiefs? Girl? Yep?
Speaker 1: I know there's a little too much talk about them and everybody's getting fatigued with it. Be uh, let's get this some question life coach, a man of your stature, do you need to say Big Game or Super Bowl? Ps? Are you and Hunter doing a flyover, No flyover. Actually, I'll be up in Tata's box just time for there.
Speaker 2: You notice that it's just become her box, right every stadium has one.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh oh wow, here's another super Bowl question. A lot of people need help, quick, LC need your help. We have relatives planning on coming in town this weekend, super Bowl weekend. Boy, and my cousin's husband is that guy at super Bowl parties?
Speaker 3: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: You know that guy is the one that NonStop tells you the rolls talks.
Speaker 2: Gonna break down what the next play is, gonna be football expert.
Speaker 1: Then when it's not that play, he's got an answer for that. Just shut up. Sorry to stick some more nachos in your pie hole, even though it's a hole for pie. You're getting nachos anyway. They fired me up too again, Help and quick.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Family is great and all, but uh with this one here, you gotta figure something out. But even with family, certain times they're they're like a night of taking three boner pills and not getting any action. You just get that hit, the two day headache, you know, without any fun. So here's ever thought of it that way. Here's your solution. We've all had the relatives count. You know, wait until tomorrow night. I'm trying to do math in my head on the days. Actually wait until Friday morning and then make the COVID phone call.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh my god, Nancy has COVID. You're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 1: And the kids, I think they're getting sick now to oh bless you, Cynthia. That's what you do if you gotta pull that card. There's a couple of people around that are still getting it. Elsie. Trying to figure out a good first job for my daughter. Not looking for her to work full time because she's in college. Just want her to start taking on more responsibility and getting introduced to the work world. Any suggestions, Uh, you know that that out work saying throw them into the fire.
Speaker 3: You've heard that, right, sure, just get them right at it.
Speaker 1: I think we need to. You're gonna need to throw her into the fryar. Okay, no, not running a fryar. Just follow me here, just smelling like one. When she comes home from her new job serving wings at that new Hooters that opens in the villages. Because if she goes who works out there, it's a win win great tip money. She's not gonna have to work full time, so she should be all right with her little schooling. And at the end of the day, it's a win win for you because it's almost guaranteed she's gonna settle down with the sugar Daddy so she could quit college because you know, no no college loans.
Speaker 3: She's gonna knock gonna have those.
Speaker 1: And the second one is that you're not gonna have to pay for a wedding because I'd imagine sugar Daddy's pay for weddings, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You think so?
Speaker 1: You would think they want a full barge, just beautiful everything ex.
Speaker 3: Wives there h.
Speaker 1: Plus, if he's a lot older than you, the daughter can support you in your twilight years with his four o long k When he kicks it this, I might go work at that Hooters.
Speaker 2: I really thought, for the life of me, and I'm sure more than a few listeners might have thought you would have suggested the ultimate job for flexibility when it comes to the female college student.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not going only fans, uh. I save that for the working women who work at your own pace and time and schedule for LCTV. Oh wise, one, what is your preferred remedy for a bad fever. I feel horrible today. Sounds like he's got that flu that's going around. You've heard of that, right, I've heard of the flu, yes, and the bad one. Have you heard of the fever for the flavor of a pringles? Well, I hate to break it to you, but pringles really don't cure fevers, So scratch that one, sir or ma'am. For the actual fever fever that you have, i'd say, God, you need tamiflu and about three to four shots of bourbon?
Speaker 3: Does it? Every time? Flu? What you'd be flying? All right?
Speaker 1: Random Monday morning toilet bit. Wait, random Monday Morning toilet biz. I've been catching up on your podcast episodes and would like to suggest a name for the super toilet.
Speaker 3: The Duke Nuke. Oh, the power flusher that that guy? Did you know about that?
Speaker 1: I had first to me, that's pretty good if it's a powerflusher, to call it the Duke Nuke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think I I think I have it here. It's catchy, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: In fact, you know, it was suggested that we just put it on what's called the button bar here, So I have a quick and easy access for that sound effect that'll nuke and duke how we do it on time? To have that in your own home is that's still quite impressive?
Speaker 1: Life Coach lctv uh was Marcus Jordan chopping lines on Hunters Up, go away.
Speaker 3: Time for one more if you so desire. I had a White House, hold on, Hold on, hold on major help LC.
Speaker 1: With the new regime and the White House, I'd find myself extremely aroused by the new White House Press secretary.
Speaker 3: Oh Caroline Lovett, Yeah, she's a looker.
Speaker 1: Do you find it problematic that I have pleasured myself to her now, to a White House Press sent huge There's nothing wrong with that. It's a natural act. Men and women do that. You're totally fine. As a matter of fact, I actually paused the TV while she was yammering on about illegals or something. I did the same. Don't even get me started on that border gal moan, Christino moan is what I'm watching her?
Speaker 3: All right, Now we're officially out of time.
Speaker 1: I think, day oh, no, madam, please cuff me, stuff me eh something about her and that cowboy had All right, let's go, all right, I'll see TV everybody list one O one one w j r r M