Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue diaper ask Taco Bub on one one one w j R R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station and welcome in the world renowned life Coach lc TV. I trust that you found the changes you requested to the green rooms adequate.
Speaker 1: I found changes in there. Look at the changes here, Well I got I got these split screens with a new hook up.
Speaker 2: Well that's we. We talked about the cameras last week and thank you for purchasing the system.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm talking about the split screen computers. Oh oh okay, Yeah, these new computers they brought in. What about Chevon the new makeup artist. You said you wanted a new makeup artist because these new high definition cameras, you want the best to be brought out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so Cheven she's cool. Just got you looking good. And uh put the.
Speaker 1: Red in there though. If it's a green room for a life coach, I wanted to be green or comfortable like a sitting area. How about the the is the reddest room I've ever seen? High end espresso machine we had installed for you. Yep, little cagaraider a much of a not much of a beer drinker, but.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to make sure you were pleased. Everything cool with you? You know, no complaints here. We're here for the listeners. You for you to throw your assistance to.
Speaker 1: Mere change this computer screen over? Did there we go? I got, I got two text lines up.
Speaker 2: Got you up and running on Facebook Live right now, looking good, life coach? Thank you?
Speaker 1: You still have being frame if I kicked my feet back. How we doing?
Speaker 2: We're good? Front and center.
Speaker 1: Hey, LC just got a couple of Gator tags to go hunting. Knowing your ten percent swamp people, what your southern California any suggests? Well, I got a hunting camp in Louisiana. Uh, I know that guy from Gator Hunting show actually got them out him. I counseled them.
Speaker 2: The guy I work with, Yeah, booked him as a guest on this show years ago. I didn't go, well, it is the worst interview, I think, Well, yeah, it was close to the worst interview we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how I know him because I counsel him for speech. I'm also a speech pathologist in addition to a life coach. And he's getting better a little bit. Now. Thank you for the bear tag or the alligator tag. But The hot commodity right now is bear tags. You know that's what people are looking. I know people, it's gonna get it's gonna get fast tracked. I'm gonna get three little ones. Yeah. How do I tell my girl?
Speaker 2: Very nice thing to say?
Speaker 1: How do I tell my girlfriend to stop making so many delicious meals? Life coach, I'm super grateful but putting on too much weight. We've been dating nine months and I've gained twenty five pounds. That sounds like a pregnancy, like a bouncing baby Lizaani inside you. How do you tell her you don't? Why don't you just start eating less? You fat past her? Right? If she's making delicious meals, you got a home run, but just eat eat less of them. Well, you know, while you're complaining about delicious meals, there's some kid in a third world country excited about a otisserie rat that he's getting ready eat. Well, he's got flies flying all around them. You know, you have a great knack for putting things in perspective, trust breaking them down an easy to understand terminology. Trust me, I've seen the commercials you know where they want you to donate like ten cents a day to help little Walter or whatever the hell's name is. I don't think it's Walter. Uh, Elsie. What do you think about couples sleeping in different rooms? My husband keeps me up every night with his snoring. This is from signed. Can't stand it. I love the idea. I'm serious. Sleep is a very import Do you know how important sleep is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Red?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sleep is a very important part to your health. Not to mention with the lack of sleep that she's getting because her husband snores. It's probably affecting you at work, which is bad for your health and now bad for your job. You just make another room very inviting for him, you know, like twin peaks calendar hanging on the wall, and then you maybe I don't know, slap a Shakira poster or right behind the bed.
Speaker 2: Maybe get like an extra ac vent installed. You could do that. Yeah, would be genius. Yeah, yeah, nice and cool in there?
Speaker 1: Mini fridge full of beer, maybe some ice cream in that little you know, the little freezer part that never works in the mini fridge. You know what I'm talking about, right yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, never quite understood what that was for neither.
Speaker 1: He'll be moved in a minute. You'll be sleeping like a baby. God. I solve problems. That's what I do, Patty, It's incredible. Oh, I had to take two on this one. Oh learned one when I saw it. I'm looking at some Oh learned what learned? Oh? Learned one? With AI almost certain to take over Plebeian jobs. How worried are you that the magic eight ball will take over your art? Okay? How dare you compare me to a magic eight ball? Wow?
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's I. If I was cynical, i'd say that might have been a shot at uh what you do here?
Speaker 1: For at your craft? That was a shot over the bow? Hell, yeah you check? Oh, just magic eight ball down here? Just said chances are good. Sign a sailor man. Oh speaking of sailor, LC have a salmon fishing trip planned with my business partner. I are heading to Seattle for the fishing trip. Okay, well, Elsie, have a salmon fishing trip planned. Business partner and I are heading to Seattle for it. Now. The wife's saying she needs uh, she needs a new car. I can't afford both. What do I do? Uh? Evin's your business partner? That screams right off to me, sure, fishing trip. You're out there talking about fishing. You just don't talk about business.
Speaker 2: Really only need to utter one sentence, right, what to make it a business trip? Yeah, of course, Yeah, okay, good catch a guy. We should mount that on the wall at work.
Speaker 1: But if that doesn't work, you got to go back to the old phrase, happy wife, happy life. Uh, and get her a car, not not new. Meet her in the middle with a used car, because there's there's salmon fishing trips are like ten g's because they freeze, you know whatever that really hard freeze is you know so so and send it and you know slide.
Speaker 2: So let me get this straight for the and for those of you watching, I'll do the visual here representation in importance. Yeah, salmon trip up here. Uh huh, wife's used car to get to and from work down here.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you got a happy wife, happy life, I said. So let's go ahead on camera and move the wife on top of the salmon trip because you're gonna get her a used car and skip the salmon trip.
Speaker 2: Oh, the trip is gone, it's gone.
Speaker 1: Oh just unless you can write it off. Then you get her a used car and then head to like your local grocery store or maybe a Sam's or a Costco. They have the really big salmon filets. Grab you a couple of them, suckers. It'll be just like just like fishing, but you catch them quicker, right out of the seafood case and they're ready to go on the grill. Yeah, David, some of them have butter tabs on them. How long you could probably get another one in here, sir, if you so desire. I mean, this is your segment. Somebody just called. Wow, somebody just called. The guy complained about his food a fat, a f What the heck it just happened. I have one.
Speaker 2: I lost it.
Speaker 1: All right. They could just wing this one, kind of wing the whole segment, if you think about it.
Speaker 2: So that's an interesting organizational system.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, wife and I got married three years ago. My mom and dad were best friends with her mom and dad. Now they're both divorced and dating. Wow, that's deep. So my dad is now dating my wife's dad. Okay, we'll follow you. Now, how do we convince them not to get married? So we're not step brother and sister. I know it's deep. They both their parents are dating each other and thinking to getting married, but the younger couple already got married three years ago. I isn't it like finders keepers right, Like the tie goes to the runner in baseball?
Speaker 2: You were first, right, and if you're not first to last.
Speaker 1: So those two can go suck an egg as he used to say back in the school yard.
Speaker 2: Sounds like they're well down that path off already.
Speaker 1: No, it's not eggs, Pat, it's other So they shouldn't be able to get married either way. I'm not going to Thanksgiving. There that some uncomfortable stuff.
Speaker 2: There's maybe serving salmon at the reception, but tabs.
Speaker 1: Already on it. Hey look there's wife and are used designated driver?
Speaker 2: How convenient?
Speaker 1: Standing? Hey, God and our life coach, I'll hunter has off today?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh yeah, yeah, it's been a rough weekend. Roadey who it's.
Speaker 1: A standing pileot I picked up at the air yard.
Speaker 2: Roaddee.
Speaker 1: Come on all right.
Speaker 2: Lynch and Talker's commercial free Workday rock Block coming up next stand by.
Speaker 1: Clinch and Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. It's j R R