Speaker 1: H m hm hm Trigger Warner. This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener's discretion is advised. Hello everyone, what I have another really cool addition to the Ancient Architecture series today. I don't know how many times I've tried to record this, which means it's either a really good episode or a really shit one. But the other day I showed up to work at seven am, like I always do, but we had a really bad storm and it knocked out all the power in our building and like in a five mile radius, and all the traffic lights were out and everything. So they sent us home for the day and I was like, oh my god, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to record that episode for Ancient Architecture.
Speaker 2: Tell me why.
Speaker 1: At eight o'clock in the morning, everybody in my fucking neighborhood started firing up their lawnmowers and all I could hear in the background was people edging up their fucking driveway. Bit to really, every time I try to record this, it's just chaos. But today I'm feeling good about it, so let's try it again. Welcome back, to another installment of ancient architecture. I got a really cool one for you today. I really was inspired by my last episode's research to look further into the idea of mythical cities and kingdoms that were written about and documented, but somehow seem to have just vanished off the face of the earth. If you all know me at all, which by this time you probably do, you'll know that I don't necessarily believe in myths, quote unquote, but consider them more as memories, memories that were either spoken or written and then passed down by generations until someone goes to look for it, can't find it and declares that it's a myth. And the Kingdom of Shambala from the last episode is not the only case of this happening. Turns out, there are numerous ancient cities lost for centuries that actually dozens of people have risked their entire freaking lives in pursuit of and we're going to be talking about a couple of those today, the City of Gold, for example, Pietti and another location that is just so freaking interesting, but we'll get into that in a minute. So it is believed that treasures may still be hidden deep underwater at one of these locations where locals claim to this day mysterious lights can be seen in the sky and going in and out of the water at these locations. So what may that imply. That's some freaky shit going on for a city that's supposedly.
Speaker 2: Just a myth.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you think about it, talking about cities of gold, gold was supposed to be the flesh of the god's lowercase. It's still idolized to this day. In every civilization you will find gold. Egypt is known to have had the biggest supply of gold. But take it even further back, the Innachi were supposed to be the gods that created humans just for the sake of mining gold, right. I mean that is if you believe the Zachariah Sitch and bull. That's another episode though, But since the dawn of time, humans have been upset best with the legends of hidden gold. I mean, I'll be the first one to say I wanted to live in the goonies when I was a kid, literally, And then we have movies like National Treasure, Indiana Jones, and deep down we all kind of connect with those stories. But why I wanted to find one eyed Willie's sunken ship at the bottom of an Italian restaurant with my friends. That is a forever memory in my mind, watching that and then like meeting up with my friends on the weekends and just digging in the backyard and shit. So why do we connect with those kind of stories. It's almost as if it's been programmed into our subconscious to desire and lust for gold, and think of the ultimate symbolism of love giving someone a gold band. Even before the whole diamond craze, Marilyn and Row, men and women simply wore and adored their gold bands. So that's why we're going to take a deeper look into this whole Seven Cities of Sibyla, which is mentioned in National Treasure Part two. The Seven Cities of Sibyla were all made completely of gold. Now we're gonna start by taking a little journey all the way to a little place called Lake Guadavida in Colombia. It's believed to be the site of an ancient meteor crater, which is, in my opinion, what they call things found in nature that they can't disclose what it really is or say, or like it's covered up by saying it's a meteor crater, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, just say.
Speaker 1: It's another one of those meteor craters, Like fuck off, really nobody's buying it. But anyways, Lake Guadavida meteor crater. It's perfectly circular too. By the way, I'm sorry, I just have to say it's perfectly circular, which is definitely something meteors are right, completely symmetrical and shit. Anyways, it happens to be right in the middle of one of mankind's greatest searches, that is the search for El Dorado, the Lost City of Gold. Since the sixteenth century, El Dorado has been the holy grail of treasures for treasure hunters. The legends abound about a city filled with untold riches somewhere in South America. Yet to this day it remains undiscovered, or so they say. But let's just say it's eluded treasure seekers across time. What are some of the theories. Wow, some believe that the answers may lie within Lake Gudavida. And here's why. Okay, So there was a Native American population around this area called the Chicha, and I guess.
Speaker 2: They were loaded with gold for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: And the ruler of this territory was known as the Zippa, but the Spanish conquistadors who arrived to give all the Chicha people nice little mums and bombs and big stores all over their body, called the Zippa el Dorado, which is Spanish for the golden one, and they gave him this name after observing their most sacred ritual, which, by the way, it's just crazy to me, like, thanks for the gold and letting us be a part of your most sacred rituals, and shit, here's the mumps. Don't worry. In a couple hundred years there will be a Pfizer shot for this that will make your dig fall off back to the grind like really, but whatever, the Spanish conquista doors get to observe their most sacred ritual. But what was the ritual, you may ask. Well, the Zippa covered in gold dust and his crew would get on this huge barge and float out into Lake Guadavida, and they would make offerings of gold to the god they believed lived at the bottom of this so called meteor crater, and then the Zippa covered in gold dust would the jump into the lake.
Speaker 2: Swim down to the bottom and over time.
Speaker 1: This gold dust would accumulate in the lake. This would also be an offering to that so called god at the bottom of this meteor crater. And so we're born all the miss around El Dorado, the City of Gold.
Speaker 2: But so flash forward.
Speaker 1: In nineteen twelve, an excavation of Lake Guadavida led by British engineer Harley Knowles recovered around twenty thousand dollars worth of gold from the bottom of the lake. But what's interesting is he was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I found all this gold right. The real treasure, though, is that he thought there was something hiding under the hardened lake bed, a city perhaps. I mean, gold is a perfect conductor of electricity. It's used for so many things, going back to the whole ancient technology being way more advanced than we could ever understand. Idea, this makes a lot of sense to me. Could he have actually discovered a hidden city under the so called meteor cre I mean, there are numerous ancient texts that speak of entire cities made of gold. I believe they were older than we could even imagine, older than the Chicha people, older than the Inca. But they were discovered by the Native Americans and then rediscovered by the conquistadors who took over and pillaged pretty much everything. It's like, here's a perfect example. It's like the so called Indian burial mounds, like the Serpent Mound in Ohio. They say, oh, it's Native Americans who belt it. Right. Then you ask the Native Americans and they're like, uh, no, the mounds were here when we got here, and we just kind of maintained them and plant some flowers and shit around them. Why are we not taking it straight from the horse's mouth.
Speaker 2: They said they didn't.
Speaker 1: Do it, but then they still put in the history books these are Native American burial mounds. But don't ask them about it because they'll just lie and say they didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Like what sense does that make?
Speaker 1: These are huge, Like anyone with an ego would just say, yeah, we did it, but they know they didn't. They just discovered it and then moved in. Like the Incan city of Pi Titi that I mentioned at the beginning of this episode, So the Incan resided there, but it probably existed way before they moved in. It's thought to be located somewhere near Peru, where they found a bunch of red haired, elongated skulls, but that's again another episode. Anyways, the conquistadors pop up in pie Titi as well. Imagine that they were a assessing over finding this incan city. And just by the way, El Dorado and Pietiti are frequently confused, but we're two very, very separate places. So in this documentary I watched to explore's named Gregory and Paulino have spent twenty five years of their precious lives exploring the Amazon Jungle, among other places, to find clues to the location of Pietit. Now I could have saved them a lot of time if he would have just listens in my podcast, Greg Paul Brothers.
Speaker 2: You are never gonna find that bitch, period. Okay.
Speaker 1: This ain't some Nicholas Cage shit. This is real life. And even if he did find it, you're as good as dead.
Speaker 2: You'll get a.
Speaker 1: Half assed suicide job or one of those super fast acting anus cancers or something. I mean, they do not want people finding these places they talked about in the documentary, all these clues and shit that they've found, And I'm sitting here like, yeah, okay, you have some clues, So what look around. The second you find something like that to that grand of a level, you're dead. Anyways, back to the point, the Inca themselves are kind of mysterious. It's said they had temples covered in gold sheets according to the gun Keystadors, and they also claim to be into a communication with Detis who gave them this gold and golden artifacts. Doesn't anyone ever wonder about that, like when they see all these golden artifacts and shit from the Native Americans that are like truly magnificent, like who gave it to them?
Speaker 2: Who gave it to them?
Speaker 1: The conquistadors didn't give a shit though, They just wanted to take it. They took over the city of Cusco and went through all the temples looking for gold. But the Incas, as this story goes, had already stashed this shit. They knew the conquistadors were coming, and sunk all their shit to the bottom of Lake Peree, twenty miles away from Cusco, and none of it has been found to this day. So how much gold did they sink to the bottom of the lake? Thank you for asking. It's estimated that they sunk billions of dollars of gold to the bottom of the lake, and you know why it's never been found, the same reason the cities have never been found. It's not that they don't exist. I'm a believer, okay, it's just people in high places know about this shit and it's covered up or confiscated.
Speaker 2: In my.
Speaker 1: Someone out there knows the real history, not the crap we're given in a history book. They know the truth behind the mud floods in all ancient civilizations and architecture and buried treasure and cities of gold. But we will probably never know what that is. All we can do is put some breadcrumbs together. Like I'm not sure if I'm even convinced that Inca had a way of transporting practically overnight by foot or horse, billions of dollars of gold twenty miles away into Lake Parae. I don't know about that. I don't know if they had some way of doing that practically overnight. Billions of dollars of gold sounds fucking heavy to me, Okay, But what I do know is over both Lake Parree and Lake Guadavida, for hundreds of years, there have been documented sightings of unidentified lights in the sky and craft.
Speaker 2: Not only hovering.
Speaker 1: Over the lakes but submerging into them. And please don't jump straight to aliens. It may be far more complex than that, but I will say this is how the locals describe the sightings.
Speaker 2: Okay, they say they see.
Speaker 1: Little windows or portals, vortexes, tomato tomato whatever opening up in the sky.
Speaker 2: The craft comes through.
Speaker 1: It submerges into the lake, and then the window closes right poof. Then all of a sudden boom, the vortex opens back up. The craft shoots back up out of the water, back up into the vortex, and then it closes again and life goes back to normal. For the locals to have described this very sighting for hundreds of years at both of these locations where there's supposedly hidden gold or hidden cities of gold under the lake, it's just interesting to me. But that, my friends, is why Greg and Paul, who worked part time at Hobby Lobby are not finding the fucking city of Gold. Okay, maybe the inca who claimed they had friends in high places got some help transporting the gold. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Seems like it must.
Speaker 1: Have been really important to these lower case gods to get this gold out of the city or hide this gold, or submerge this gold in some way that others couldn't find it, or they could come back for it later. Seems like maybe, after all, the INCA did know some peeps that were capable of helping them pull this off, because this gold must have been really important. So what's the deal with the gold story? Time? Now, there was a professor in Japan around nineteen twenty four. His name was Professor naga Oga. He figured out how to make gold literally out of essentially nothing, and he called it the Saturnian model of the atom. I'm sure your eyebrows popped up on that last statement in congrats. They should have, because that right there is one of these sacred sciences, like the idea of the Philosopher's Stone. It's very occult, the understanding and ability to take inexpensive metals and turn them into gold. It's alchemy, its transmutation, and for thousands of years king sought out this mythical way of creating gold. Scientists and alchemists spent centuries trying to invent a way to do this. People like Isaac Newton were obsessed with the idea of the Philosopher's Stone. I believe the ancients were taught this alchemy by the lower case gods. Case in point, the Egyptians were the worst for it. They were silly with ancient dark arts and alchemy. The Geza Pyramid itself is like a huge energy generator. They had limitless energy and power to practice these sacred sciences. Even the Babylonians were jealous of the Egyptians. They wrote freaking letters to the Egyptians begging them for gold, saying, quote, for gold is as dust in the land of my brother the Pharaoh end quote. Think of that practically saying, Hey, we're trying to do our dark arts and shit too. Man. If you could spot us some gold for.
Speaker 2: Our moloch rituals, brother, we'd sure appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So what is the significance why gold? It seems to have cost a lot of people their lives and seems to be sacred in multiple capacities. I mean, no one is risking their lives for honks of sterling silver, but at the end of the day, they're still both hunks of metal. So what is behind the obsession for gold and why was it so important to the lower case gods. So let's flush way forward into the future California gold Rush. Now, in regards to California's Native people, one hundred and twenty thousand Native Americans died of disease, starvation, and homicide during.
Speaker 2: The gold rush.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about the miners.
Speaker 2: If I've seen.
Speaker 1: One haunted gold mine episode on Ghost Adventures, I've seen fuck a thousand, hundreds of thousands of miners dead as fuck mining for gold. Want to get biblical? The story of the Golden Calf is told in the Bible in Exodus thirty two. The story goes that while Moses was away on Mount Sinai for forty days and nights receiving the Ten Commandments, the Israelites became concerned that he would not return because it had been forty days, and they asked Aaron, Moses's brother, to make them a god. So what did Aaron do? Airing collected gold earrings and gold ornaments from the Israelites and fashioned a golden calf idol from them, declaring, this is your God, oh Israel, who brought you out of the land of Egypt. The Israelites then worshiped the golden calf instead of the real God, and when Moses returned with the tablets. Boy, he was in raged. He ripped some new assholes that night. He could not stand to see the Israelites worshiping this golden calf. So Moses, in a rage fest, smashed the freaking tablets that it took him forty days and nights to get. And he ordered the calf to be melted down, ground into powder and get this, mix it with water, right, and then he forced the Israelites to drink this cocktail. And what was the purpose of that, Well, some say this was meant to reduce the idol to the level of human waste. I mean, I can just hear Moses now, honestly, truly, I'd be like you, impatient ass calf building no better than Babylonian ass bitches. What the hell Now, Moses got to go back up for another forty days and nights and get a noose, set of tabs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The point is, though he had them melt it down, mix it with water, everybody had to drink it and then shit it out or piss it out or whatever to symbolize that the gold is the equivalent to human waste. But it was so very important to the lower case gods, so it just makes me think it's part of these sacred sciences. It's part of these dark rituals, the worshiping of gold, golden cities, like these golden artifacts that were given to the Native Americans. The point is, though, of that whole story about Moses, the golden calf represented the pagan worship practices of the surrounding people. Hey, yo, the Egyptians and the Babylonians. Right. The bull was supposed to be a symbol of strength and fertility, and the Israelites were already familiar with Egyptian bull gods. Bulls were also commonly used for sacrifice, so the image of a bull as a god was an abomination and idolatry of false gods. So I think that's why in the New Testament, Jesus said to Matthew, build up your treasures in heaven, not on earth, For where your treasure is there, your heart will be also. So what do you think? What is the gold connection, the significance and the desire of man to have it, to risk their lives for it.
Speaker 2: Are we all just still.
Speaker 1: Looking for one eyed Willie's treasure chest thanks to Spielberg, which I think we all know what he was into with his one eyed Willie.
Speaker 2: I mean, just something to think about.
Speaker 1: But did these cities of gold actually exist? El Dorado Pi td. These are actually just two of what is known, as I said earlier, the Seven Cities of Sibyla that was mentioned in National Treasure Part two. They claim, by the way, in National Treasure Part two that Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills of South Dakota was nothing more than a cover up to hide one of these seven Cities of Gold. In the movie, they call it Sibyla, But in real life there are seven cities of Sebela. One of them is supposed to be located within the Black Hills, and they made Mount Rushmore as a cover job. There's always some truth in movies, you know. When I watched National Treasure Part one and Part two recently, trying to kind of decode some of the messages in those movies, I thought that was I mean, they might as well, especially casting Nicholas Kgeass.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is some truth in those movies.
Speaker 1: But the full list of the seven Cities of Gold where Eldorado Pai Titi, city of the Caesars Lake Palm. You know, I really just don't know how to pronounce this lake perh bah blah blah blah blah, and then Antila and Quavera are these cities and people risk their lives to find them and are for one point in history, our money was supposed to be backed by gold, right gold backs. Now our dollar is completely worthless. You might as well wipe your ass with it. I just I feel like this is intrinsic to what is going on in the world now and the idea that the Bible tells us in more ways than one, over and over again to build up our treasures in heaven and not on earth in worldly possessions. And like Jesus was literally sold out for seven pieces of silvers thirty pieces of silver like that. He didn't even get gold, he got freaking silver. So I just, you know, I wonder what the significance is sometimes to the obsession with alchemy and transmutation in the Philosopher's Stone. They put that shit in freaking Harry Potter the Philosopher's Stone, and I just it's very very interesting to me. So anyways, thanks for joining me for another episode of Ancient Architecture. I hope you learned some cool shit today and is always I'll catch it on the next time. P