Speaker 1: Ten nine Ignition six five four three two one zero, All engine running.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday. You know what that means. It's time for Ignition with the aw fan Hub community podcast team. This is Kelson and Tonight we have got Dynamite three hundred. Can't believe that it's been three hundred matches, three hundred episodes of Dynamite, three hundred matches. I think it's been a little bit more than that. How's everybody doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Right, Let's yeah, let's yeah, let's let's talk about this show. We usually don't do previews, but this is a big deal. I mean, look at the match card. There's only what three matches announced really right now, but they're all something and the first one we're going to talk about is Mercedes Monet and Mina shir Kaala for the AW TBS Championship. I mean, we're only what ten days away from all in and we're having a championship match. Guys, do any of you give Mina shir Kaala a chance at winning the TBS Championship? Tonight? I knew that was Steve. Steve, why do you give her? Give Mina a chance? I think it's time for money to lose a belt. All right, all right, I'm sore you posted something earlier about the CMLL Championship that Mercedes just won with zeus Is. Could you share that with people that that maybe didn't hear what what you posted?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Zeuxi's just had meniscus surgery. I'm not sure what her time is out. I think it's kind of up in the air right now, but I guess she had been working with an injury, so maybe that's part of the reason why they decided to switch. H that's the MLLL belt. But yeah, on the topic, I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead on a limb and say that Mina pulls the Christian like upset over Kenny Omega with the Impact title and actually wins the title tomorrow just because number one, they've already faced each other a couple of times this year. Seems like a possibility of creating a lot of intrigue. Nina's a good matchup for a lot of the rosters. She's really easy to work. All you have to do is bump. Mercedes is certainly not so. Yeah, and also I think it creates more intrigue going into all in.
Speaker 5: I think she doesn't have that main belt.
Speaker 2: They faced each other. Mina and Mercedes faced each other on January fifth. I believe it was at Russell Dream in Japan. Was that that's correct? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: They also had the three way and I think it was Los Angeles for where Mercedes lost the new Japan title. Mina got pinned by a Zumi?
Speaker 2: Right? But did that match on January fifth? Correct me if I'm wrong? Isn't that also the match that was title versus title? Was it not? That's where Mercedes actually won the British World Championship Queen the south Side, Yeah right, Jess, you said that you had your pick. What do you think?
Speaker 6: Y'all's optimism? But I don't think it's gonna happen. I think AW spent way too much time cultivating this Tony versus Mona match, and I don't think the plans are going to It'd be an interesting surprise, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, let's go to you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say she is because it's Dynamite three hundred something big has to happen. They are a pretty good go so I don't see why not. Uh it would be a good gateway for her to start losing belots and for her to go a little bit crazy, and it would pitch up the match better.
Speaker 2: I would say that, Yeah, yeah, what about you, Sutton.
Speaker 7: I kind of agree with what MK said there at the end, But I don't see her losing it. It's just they like I said before, I said it a dozen times, Tony Cohn's not going to have her to lose until she breaks the number of matches.
Speaker 5: Won in a row by uh Cardio. It's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: I don't even think she's gonna lose to Tony.
Speaker 1: Oh don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I don't wonder to win.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I wanted to lose all the belts as soon as possible because she needs to.
Speaker 5: But it's just that's.
Speaker 7: Tony's got it in his head that that's what he's gonna do, and I'm Tony, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: At least that's the way I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna throw I'm gonna throw something at you guys really quick, and I'm gonna give you a history lesson. I'm gonna blow your minds. This is dynamite three hundred, which was preceded by Dynamite two fifty, and that was preceded by Dynamite two hundred. Okay, Now, Dynamite two hundred happened on August second, twenty twenty three. The main event of that show, maybe you remember it was Timeless Tone, not Timeless. It was Tony Storman with the Outcast at that time, against Karl Sheeta for the AW Women's World Championship. Do you remember who won that match? Tony Carlosheda won that won that match. This was Dynamite two hundred. Karlsheda wins the match. Now here's the thing. This match took place, Oh god, what was it twenty five days before the first all In at Wembley Stadium. Kakarlsheda only held that belt for twenty five days. We know what happened at all In at Wembley Stadium because Soireya won the title. Now, now Sirea only held the title for well for forty four days and then lost the title back to Kikarusheeda. But right there is proof that something big will happen at Dynamite three hundred. Do you want more proof, Let's look at Dynamite two fifty. Dynamite two fifty featured a w International champion, Will Ospray against defending his championship against MJF. Do you remember who won that match? Osprey. MJF defeated Will Osprey became the new International champion, went he held the title for thirty nine days, went to Wembley Stadium and lost to I think it was Yeah, it was back to will Ospray, I believe, and then Osprey eventually lost at the Takeshta for Takesha's one. The thing I'm saying here is that the precedence is there. This match between Mercedes Money and Mina Shirkaw is the only match on the Dynamite three hundred card that has a title associated with I believe that Mina does defeat Mercedes Monet becomes the new TBS champion at Dynamite three hundred, and I think this is a good move because look, as Thomas war said, I don't believe that Mercedes Mona was ever supposed to win the CMLL Women's title. Was kind of done by necessity, you know what I mean. So yeah, I just really think that Mercedes is going to lose the TBS title at Dynamite three hundred, and it's good storytelling. Look, let's assume that Mercedes. Let's just say hypothetically, the Mercedes beats Mina sheer Cow at Tynamite three hundred, goes on to all In, and then we have Mercedes against Tony Storm. Whoever wins that match, Who's who's left to face them? There's nobody left. They've got to do something to shake things up here. They got to shake it up exactly.
Speaker 7: I agree, one hundred percent. But Tony Kahn not always had the greatest track record of shaking things up the way you think he should. So, like I said, I'd love to see Mina win the title, I'd like to see Tony Keith the title it all in.
Speaker 5: I just I just got this feeling that he's.
Speaker 7: Done everything to make sure that Mina or that Monette has a spotless record and gets every title she gets a chance at. So I just I don't know, I just see him keeping it on her.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense for me to have her win Tony Storm. I mean, you don't. There's a b big, this big, huge feud and then have Tony Storm loose because no, I mean, the more and plus this is something that she's always always one. It was a few between these two. I think she's willing to put over Monet, so we'll we'll see what happens. But I disagree with Sutton.
Speaker 2: The thing that I can say is that if we do see what we do see Mercedes versus Tony Storm, do you guys, I'm just gonna throw it out there to you guys, do you see this as a one and done match or do you could kind of see you know, Mercedes born A versus Tony Storm one, two and three.
Speaker 6: I think it all depends on how this goes over. Like if they jel really well and have like an amazing match that tears the house down, I don't see any reason not to run it back. But if it just turns out that it just sort of underperforms, I mean, I don't think it'll be a horrible match, just given how good the two of them are, But sometimes people just don't gell and them. That's okay, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of agree. I don't, but I don't see it as good as it was with Mariah ma A and Antony'stim. Those two had chemistry. I don't see Monette having chemistry. Many people and.
Speaker 8: In a w right now, I was thinking maybe the next person in line would be Megan Baine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we've already done that.
Speaker 7: The only person on the roster that Monett seems to have unbelievable chemistry with is hardly That's it.
Speaker 5: Everybody else she seems to, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: It almost.
Speaker 5: Maybe Artie could be the one that could take it off her, but then, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well let me throw this at you, Sutton. Okay. Regardless of wins the Storm and More Mercedes Monette match, we also have to take into account that the loser of that match may then go on to get a tag team partner and become very much in play for the aw's women's tag team titles, which I think is a foregone conclusion right now that that's going to happen very very soon.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're completely right, and and that would be a very interesting way to do things.
Speaker 5: It's just it's one of those things.
Speaker 7: Where it is very there's a lot of what could what could happen, what might not happen, what could happen, you know, that kind of thing. This is one of those coming up matches the next ten days It's really kind of intriguing because you.
Speaker 5: Really don't know what's going to happen in that match.
Speaker 7: Going into matches in the past, we've known, you know, we pretty much get figure out who's going to be. There's no clue this could go either way. So at least that's one thing that's different about all In for this match especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the other things, and this is kind of a little bit off topic, but I think that it is pertinent. Suri from Stardom has announced that she is taking an excursion from stardom and basically going to the United States. Well, she didn't say the United States. She set overseas to better herself, which is kind of a ridiculous statement because Suri has got almost seventeen years worth of wrestling experience. It was sureI that defeated Mayu Iwatani, and I believe it was April, ending Mayuatani's two year title reign with the IWGP Women's Championship, which had previously been held by Mercedes Monet h At previous to that by Carrie Sane. Serie did beat Sury last month forty IWGP champions so Sure he had a little bit of a shorter reign. She does have a couple of nagging injuries that she's got to battle through. Nothing serious for what I read, but sure he is going overseas for an excursion. Sure he is. One of her last matches with the title, the i w GP title was in England against Alex Windsor. She defended successfully against Alex Windsor. She has history with her former tag team partner, Surrey's former championship tag team partner, Hikaru Shida. There's a team right there for you. If she does on her way back and she got she at her visa taken care of, there's another team Shida and Surrey. Holy shit, you know, so the ball's rolling. Plus you gotta look at shry I mean, seventeen years of wrestling experience, former IWGP champion, former World of Stardom champion, which is the Stardom's World champion. She's no joke. She's not one of those cute little Joshies. She's one of those I'm gonna kill you Josie's. She's like Samoa, Joe and Joshi Born. So keep that in mind. There's all kinds of cool stuff that can happen, starting with Mina Sirkawa Mercedes Monet at Dynamite three hundred. I am convinced. I am one hundred percent convinced, not one hundred I'd say about eighty five percent convinced that meeting Shikawa is walking out of Dynamite three hundred is the new AWTBS Champion because I just think that opens up so many doors for story elsewhere with Mercedes and even Tony Storm and some of these women that are coming in, like Alex Winsor. Now think about it, Mina shir Kawa wins the TBS Championship on July second, Forbidden Door at the O two Arena is right around the corner. You know, it's next month who won the rep Pro title and the Queen of Southside title in England. Minashira Kawa, She's known there, She's appreciated there. Alex Winsor absolutely appreciated there. There's your match for Forbidden Door may even throw you know, somebody else in. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think I think one of the things that we need to look at and say this year is everybody always saying that Forbidden Door season is the time where AW takes a break from things. But if you look at it the way you can. With everything that's going on right now, there are so many storylines that could come out after all in leading to Forbidden Door, that this might be one of the most interesting Forbidden Doors they've ever had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I mean I wanted to want to call the Forbidden Door seasons the great momentum Killers. I mean, AW gets on a roll, and AW is on a roll right now, yep, okay, And my biggest worry is that after all in for the next month or so, AW is going to concentrate. I'm building up Forbidden Door, which doesn't need any building up. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. It's a glorified exhibition show. You don't need to. You stay the course, do your storylines, and continue what you're doing. People are gonna watch for Bidden Door, not for I don't think any kind of build up towards Forbidden Door unless it's for a major championship, you know. I just don't think that you need to do build I don't know if you guys agree with me or not. I just don't think you need to spend that time building up for Bidden Door. You're either gonna buy it or you're not.
Speaker 7: I think the thing is with this year, you actually have storylines that can build to that and not lose momentum because after the Kenny Omega match and Okata, then you've got Daquesta and you've got other people that you could face it Forbidden Door that would not take it out of the story.
Speaker 5: Like you said, You've got.
Speaker 7: Mina and that whole thing for the uh TBS title. I mean there's a lot you could still build towards Forbidden Door without causing any momentum change, and it, like I said, it could be the most exciting Forbidden Door we've ever had because it's in London.
Speaker 2: And if you have met to Shirakawa, go at the Forbidden Door as the TBS champion. There's all kinds of rivalries that she has built at startup that makes sense, you know for a match there, Steve, you have something to say? Because uh, I think we uh covered at all.
Speaker 8: I'm ready for the next topic.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, like just your you're The reason I said that is because your microphone was really on just then and I didn't know whether you had something to say or not. Okay, Yeah, So I mean, look, when it comes to Dynamite three hundred. I think the most intriguing match for me personally is me to share Cower Mercedes Bonet because it is the only title match. But then we have another match Kazuska a kado Akada and Coodo Bushi. Good lord, this is what they're seventh match. I'm not a student of the of their their series, but I think it's their seventh. Uh do you guys see anything happening here? Of course, Acata is going on in ten days to face Kenny Omega for the Unified title. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I seem a great watch in our future. These two are amazing. We got a little taste of what they can do. Imagine what it's going to be like when they get when they have the time to really open it up. It's gonna be so good. And I bet it's gonna be some angle at the end, you know, some shenanigans, and we just may get a dramatic rescue.
Speaker 3: Kenny's coming back.
Speaker 6: Yep, exactly who you think dramatic rescue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Kenny's gonna be coming back holding his abdomen and Excalibur is gonna excl exclaim that Kenny had four inches to six feet of his intestines removed, and it just depends on how how Excalibur is feeling. Uh on that my three? Yeah it maybe you know they replaced his h they stretched out as esophag has replaced, replaced his contests with this stretched out gat. I mean, yeah, they're really cammering that up. It's it's almost like, I don't know how you guys feel about what EXCaliber talks about. The diverticulitis that Kenny Omega has. It's kind of like a running gag by now don't you think a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Kenny Omega may explode any second.
Speaker 3: H that's the way it seems.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you can go ahead, no good, No, you can.
Speaker 7: You can push something like this a bit, but it's got to die. Sometimes you've got to stop it and stop worrying about it, because then you just make it seem like he's doing it for the you know, he's doing it just because he wants.
Speaker 5: Everybody feel bad for him. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you do feel bad for him, But I'm just saying, it's kind of funny to me that, you know, Excalibur has changed the distance or the amount of intestines that Kenny Omega's had to move, you know. I mean, it's just like, let's see, for dramatic effect, I think we should say, if you take out the uh someone's intestines and stretch it out or or reach up to the top of the Empire State Building, well, Kenny Omega had the first thirty four floors removed. You know, I'm just like, come on, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: It's like, you know, just just be consistent, because indeed, if you go back and you watch Kenny Omega matches what Excalibur has said, he has said a few different things.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just like this cage is like on the top of a fifty foot high steel k twenty five feet tall at most.
Speaker 2: Question about this match, of course, because this is not a title match. The only title match is Mina and Mercedes on on Dynamite three hundred. Does I personally don't feel like this is going to be a clean finish to this match? Does do any of you guys think this is going to be a clean finish? No?
Speaker 6: Calas family, Yeah, Don Don Kellas might come O.
Speaker 2: Might.
Speaker 5: He'll be out there for them, He'll be out there for them.
Speaker 2: I would say that, I would say that Rocky Romero might come out, Lance Archer, Don Kallas, Kyle Fletcher, they are all going to be out there. You know. It's like it's just the Rocky Romero maybe out, maybe out. You know, I think the attire Don Kallas is. It's gonna be like watching the outcasts again. Remember when the outcasts were at their so called height, you know, they all three, all of them, would come out to the ring, Tony Storm, who are the outcast? Tony Storm, Ruby Soho sore Sorea was that it. Yeah, every every match, they would trot out all three of the outcasts, you know, to face I don't know, Willow Nightingale and here comes little Nightingale, all by your lonesome, you know. And that's kind of where I'm thinking this is going. It's gonna be Kodo Bougie against pretty much the entire Don Kallas family. There's no way.
Speaker 7: That's why you don't have a clean finish, because if you have a clean finish, you have no reason for Kennedy.
Speaker 2: To come back.
Speaker 6: Yes, through every single member of the Don Kallus family, powered by the power of love.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 7: Oh my God, the music's to come on. It's gonna be Huey Lose's Power of Love. So I'm gonna start playing when he's gonna come out.
Speaker 2: Correction Golden Love, gold Lovers. Yeah, oh my god, it's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 3: And they, I mean, it can be Kenny and some other people too. I don't know. I mean, he's gonna have to bring more people with him, so I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, he's best friends coming out Brisco. He'll be out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, he is a single handed rescue. It's more romantic that way.
Speaker 3: No, we don't need Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 2: I did. I don't even know how the term golden lovers even came into effect. I really don't. But maybe it has a different meaning or connotation in Japan than it does in the United States. I mean, I don't know if you saw it, but Kenny Omega during Pride Month, which was last month, even said he even said, Hey, if people look at golden lovers as you know, an LBG TQ thing, I'm fine with that, you know, I'm happy for that, you know so, But because it does son, I mean, you think golden lovers, you think you know, you know, the whole bathing thing.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, just as a side note on that, just for this, This is from my memory of an interview I read once like he's been always been very cagey on the exact connotations of his and Coda's relationship and his own orientation, although he did once say when questioned, I'm as straight as my hair. He has a very famous poodle mop on his head, so make of that what you will.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what he is. But well, if you listen to Jim Cornett, Kenny Omegaz, you know into underage Japanese school girls, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Has said my my a w dream matches, you know, Riho against Jim Cornett with Machio as the special guest Reber just get it done. And people got pissed at me for saying that because, like Cord so many years, it's a joke. Idiots. No, No, I want to see that. I do too. I want to see you you know.
Speaker 6: The sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Don't don't slip, don't sleep on reheld guys. I said it before and I'll say it again. Rio would kill me sudden, I'm sorry, but she'd kill you too. Because they were old and slow. Eddie Kingston, come on.
Speaker 5: I gotta give it to Eddie, take me out too.
Speaker 2: I'm just no, I just sweep the leg and beat him up while he is did the ten minutes and tall get back up.
Speaker 7: But you wouldn't survive the machine gun chopped in the corner.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, that's true. I'd probably laugh myself to death, exhaust myself.
Speaker 8: But what what that? What the hell are you doing? Why are you slapping? Stop slapping yourself? Stop slapping yourself. You're slapping yourself.
Speaker 2: Slap Oh my god, that was I still look at that video of him doing the machine gun chops. The Claudio casting Noli and they did a close up of it and machine gun chop number seventy five. Claudio was selling his ass off, did not get hit once. Meanwhile, Enny Kingston looked like he was having welts on his body. He was hitting himself so hard. I was like, well, at least he's, you know, dedicated the to the to the spot. I guess it's just it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 10: But yeah, so back to a Coda Okkoda Ocada and Abousie so I guess we all agree that this is not going to be a clean match, a clean finish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's a pretty uh, that's a that's a pretty shared opinion, I believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Howe's going very home.
Speaker 2: You don't see you go very long. There's only three matches on the show so far, so I know, but maybe it'll go a third of the show. Looks he's not had much action since coming back from his injury, so they've gotta do something, you know. But it's it's just gonna be good to see a Boushi in the ring, you know, and it gets the against the Kata of all people right after he comes back. You know. That's that's something, you know. Good for him, you know, and good for Okata. They need this. This is this is something, This is this is special.
Speaker 5: Watch for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last week we saw Mark Briscoe, of all people, Mark Briscoe won the match to become the number one contender in UH for the Men's Casino Gauntlet. Well, Dynamite three hundred, we've got another four away match, this one to determine who is the number two person in the ring at all in for the Men's Casino Gauntlet. That matches between Brody King, MJF, aar Fox of all people, and and Anthony Bowens. Put you out the spot. Guys, I want to hear your picks. Who do you think is going to walk out as the number two man for all in Texas? Well?
Speaker 7: I'm assuming since they're trying to do a program between Risco and MJF, I'm assuming it's going to be MJF so they can have those two at it for a bit by themselves.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree m JF.
Speaker 4: He's been also previewing programs with Osbry and Hangman everybody for a while, so.
Speaker 2: He's the favorite.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be Brodie King, but it's gonna be m j F.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, hop story. What do you think here? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely uh him JF. I think's favorite. He also assuming Hangman wins. He has the preview feuds that have been set up ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, how is he gonna go past Brody King? Man?
Speaker 1: He's pretty Yeah, he has a tough challenge in front of him.
Speaker 6: MJF is gonna win.
Speaker 7: Nah, He's gonna pin either ar Fox or uh prody King won't even won't even be in the match.
Speaker 5: Bones will either it will either be Bones or ar Fox in the loss.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't supply Yeah, like, I wouldn't be surprised if m J. F As He's hurt Syndicate Buddies take out Brodie King beforehand.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the way I look at it, and I'm just playing Devil's advocate here. Look, Mark Briscoe has been eating loss after loss after loss. It's almost at a point where it became become one of the other running jokes. Oh there's Mark bisco brisco he's eating the pin? Right? Who else is in that same category? Aar Fox loss after loss after loss and eating pins. Wouldn't it be something? Wouldn't it be something? If aar Fox walked away with that spot, that would be awesome. Really did he go to the UK?
Speaker 4: Now that was the issue last time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, That's very true. Look, you know, one of the things I will say is that when you're looking at the Casino Gatlin matches, and you know, I may be off base here, but if you're preparing for a long match, you need somebody with known stamina in there. Uh. Mark brisco definitely can go a long time in a match. We know we know MGF. Can we know MJB at that Iron Man match with Brian Danielson, you know, a couple of years ago, So we know that that MGF can go that way. Brody King maybe not. Of course, in these type of matches, these Casino Gatlin matches, a lot of times, a lot of the wrestlers spend a lot of time, you know, kneeling outside the ring from getting slapped in the face with a feather duster. So you know what I'm saying that they get taken out by a simple slap and allow the people in the ring to get the moves. It is the best way to put it, you know. So, and I hope that they don't do that. I want to see this be an actual brawl. I want to see this be an all in, all out brawl, you know at the Pretty College.
Speaker 7: I just don't they get more than ten people in because they they haven't gone very far past ten people so well.
Speaker 2: The last one they they I think they went sixteen if I'm not mistaken, but you're right, because they've only gone up maybe ten, eight to twelve. Well, which look, it adds to the you know, to the to the lust or look I've said it before and I'll say again. I am not a fan of multi man matches. I have a problem like things like blood and guts and anarchy, anarchy and the arena. But I just don't like when you have ten people out there and eight of them are just kneeling outside the ring for no reason whatsoever other than to obviously give the two people inside the ring a chance to get their moves in. You know, I just don't like that. I I think it's silly, you know, I think it's obvious and silly. So so I guess everybody, I guess the majority of us are saying that we expect MG have to win.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you guys, based on what happened at Collision, do you expect the Gates of Agne to get maybe involved and take out Airfox at some point during this match?
Speaker 6: Oh, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, that'd make a lot of sense. Actually, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think I think I think it would.
Speaker 7: I think if if he was in it, then yeah, but there's I mean, it's only air Far because I really don't think it's gonna make a difference.
Speaker 2: Ricochet has got it out for him. It seems right. Well. Speaking of MJF, MJF this past weekend showed up in MLW to confront Mystico. Uh. First things first, do you think Mystico may show up tomorrow night or are at t to my three hundred to uh screw with MJF? Could be? I mean that would be a perfect way to get MGF versus Mystico at all in wouldn't you agree? Yep?
Speaker 5: I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but MGF shows up at MLW. Wow, should guys see that it was something.
Speaker 5: His old stumping ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got some of the WWE sement money after all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean you know it's interesting though, because MLW New Japan Pro Wrestling and CMLL had a executive meeting this class past week to discuss their partnership. You know, they had their executives show up and meet. And when you think about that, I mean, AW just had a show, a very successful show, mind you in CMLL. MJF just showed up in MLW, and we've got Forbidden Door next month. So I think this is a lot about just getting these partnerships out there and saying yeah, we're here and we're strong and we're doing stuff. Together, you know, so interesting, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think rightfully people clown on MLW a little bit. I mean they do book Matt Riddle almost every show.
Speaker 2: They deserve it. But you know they.
Speaker 4: Also book show game every show. It's become half the show has been t JPW recently. But they you know, they pay their bills like they uh, they somehow draw like to these shows. They they sold out their show in Chicago. I think it was about a thousand seats. They somehow draw people to these shows. So it's not like MLW is doing something.
Speaker 2: I think they're probably one of the top.
Speaker 5: They're one of the top indies at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't discout that. Yeah, but when you look at it, you know, with the partners, you know, MG I'm showing up in MLW was big. It was big. That's big news. And having missed the go in MLW was big. That's big stuff. But you know, especially especially especially in light of you know, the Triple A and w w EE, I guess you could call it a merger. Now. I don't know if the sale actually went through, but it's a look CMLL. You know, they just did a show with the AW and the Beast Mortos participated in that show after being for lack of better words, blackballed by CMLL. Friday night, CMLL is doing their own show and guess who's in the main event. Now it's not a one on one match, but the Beast Mortos. It wasn't a one off, It wasn't a one and done. The Beast Mortos is in the main event at the CMLL show in on Friday. That's big. That's a big deal. That is a big deal.
Speaker 4: He took at Gy Sarah's vacated infaction spot. It seems like he's going to be with Averno and Ultimate Gerrero, so he's gonna be on the cards if he wants to go.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is this is a good thing. And there's another thing that when during the week when when CMLL, because CMLO has a lot of shows, and they were promoting one of their shows on social media and do you know what CML of course it was in Spanish, but you know what DMLL called their fan base. They called them sickos. That's big.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that is big, And I'm not saying that it's big for a w but if you look at everything that's working between CMLL DO, Japan, MLW, and AW.
Speaker 2: They're coalescing. This is good stuff.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you. I think it has a lot to do with those three. Tony's got a lot of influence with all of them.
Speaker 7: But I think those three are getting together and saying, look, we know what WW is trying to do to you, and we're going to show them that they can't do it, and we're gonna be right there for you and we're gonna work with you.
Speaker 2: Bring it better for everybody. And we didn't even talk about Stardom in this well. Startom in Stardom is owned by Boushy Road, which also OWNS and JPW. But when you look at Stardom, Okay, they're five on July fifth, so three days from now, less than three days from now, Startdom is going to be announced the participants in there in the twenty twenty five five Star Grand Prix. Now that is the same event that Anna Jay went to start them to participate in in twenty twenty four. Here's the thing, though we've already talked about Shuri Okay. Surrey is a former five Star GP champion and a main stay in these tournaments. Other main stays in these tournaments are tam Knakano and Miuewatani. None of those three are even they're not in this tournament this year. Tom Nakano is retired, meu Atani has left and gone. The Marigold Suri has already been announced for short that she is not in this tournament. That opens up the door for somebody from AW to step in and take one or two places in this tournament and make it a big deal like they did with Energy. I'm gonna say Ana J's participation in the Five Star GP the last year got a lot of overseas attention for the Five Star GP, especially when you considered that Stardom did something that's very smart and uh and appreciative actually, because you know, these Five Star GP things are on essentially pay per views, you know, pay per view shows, but like a W with their pay per views and CMLL, they do a zero hour kind of thing, and they put Anna Ja's matches for the most part on the zero hour things so American fans could watch and a Jay get exposure for stardom on YouTube live. That's that's brilliant marketing right there. So yeah, so you got to look at the five Star GP and and maybe see something going on there, you know what I mean? Uh, Time Time for Wrestling in our chat said that you can see Queen Queen Amanada going over Ian. I have some opinions about Queen Amanada. I think she's working a little bit too stiff, and I think, uh, I don't know, but I will say this, when it comes to stardom, people look at stardom and they see like these Joshi wrestlers. You know, these little Japanese girls. That's not what these women are. They're not little jazz, but these girls, these are strikers. You know. Look at Julia in w w E. She's kind of misplaced a little bit because her her her style is stardom style striking. And I think she just she just stands out like a sore thumb. She just doesn't have that. Uh. Stephanie Bacoor, Uh, I don't know way about her that fix in. I guess it's the best way to get you know, saying it. Well, she's not on She's.
Speaker 4: Not on the level of Stephanie. I think I've I think I've made this point before, like and I don't need to reiterate kind of me. There's that there's not really uh, there's not an upside to me, like a ranking where I think Julie is in the way. She's never been one of my favorite wrestlers, but I do think she's quality, definitely quality wrestler overall. But yeah, they I think you're on a some there with with stardom being it's a little down right now from TAM's retirement. Everything else started, like kids partially working hard, Mike is going to be out with her elbow surgery. There's a lot of there's a lot of pieces missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that stardom needs a little bit of a help. I mean, they're still fantastic, don't get me wrong, but a lot of their experiences not in play right now, you know.
Speaker 5: So he's in Julia Hart and Blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look needs some stardom rips. Yeah, I'm interested in you know, because we we what you said about Stephanie Pakoor and Julia. Stepanie pa Cour is definitely a more technical wrestler, and she's also more of a more well look. Julia is all elbows, head butts and knees. Yeah, you're not gonna see a lot of You're gonna see a few souplexes, but you're not gonna see much of anything else.
Speaker 4: No, every Julia matches, she's gonna do some striking and then she's gonna pile drive you through a table at some point, right, there's gonna be some reason to go outside and she's gonna pile drive you through a table. And that's what that's what she does, that's her thing.
Speaker 2: Right, And Julia is actually very very good at taking bumps too. I will say that for sure, you know, but I and I do believe when it comes to striking, Julia has that over Stephanie Pacoor. And when it comes to taking bumps and selling bumps, I think she has that over Stepanie Percore. Anything technical and just fluid and whatever, Stephanie Pacoor has it. The problem with Julia in in WWE is that's not the style of wrestling that wd WWE wrestlers are trained to do at the performance center. So is kind of like a woman on her own island out there. Yeah, you know, so probably not the best move for her to go to w WE. She probably should have stayed in mirror, goold, you know, and done something, because look, you talk about something that's Hurt and Marigold. God that that company is drawing four hundred people.
Speaker 4: You know, they're really going all in on this feud with Marvelous here recently enough to where I think they're going to do a double title match between Hayashashita and uh and uh Roja from Marvelous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just but does anybody care? You know?
Speaker 4: Probably so, I mean I care from the sense that I will watch the show, But yeah, I'm not. I don't know if anybody like I really don't even know what people are drawing now, if Merrigolds and attendance numbers have improved.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean keep in mind also that Mary Gold is a very very very new company still, they've been around for about a little over a year and start him just I mean, they do three shows a week. The Miracle can't compete with that, you know. I don't think it was just very well thought out, and I think that Rossi Gawa thought that maybe w W was going to send some people over and you know, help them fill out their roster, get some people from the performance Center from NXT or whatnot. Possibly you know, send Carrie Sane and Yes guy over. It's just not really happened. I think EO went once and that was it.
Speaker 4: They they definitely thought they were going to have more defections. You with Tony's contract didn't allow that when they first left, and a lot of people, like I think people thought half of Stardom's top people were gone. And the reality is I think if you look at it, like, why if you're Micah or Azuomi or Starlight Kid or anybody I for that matter, would you want our momo for instance, would you want to go to Rossi's promotion whenever you've been kind of held back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, at that point, Saya Kawatani, that's why. Sorry, you know, w come on, there's just so many women in stardom that for this way, if the stardom roster went to WWE WW, that'd be a better roster. If the stardom roster went to a W the stardom roster would make a W a much better roster. I mean, it's I've said it before and I'll say it again. It always bothers me when you know, somebody says that NXD has the best women's wrestling in the world, or WW as the next has the best women's wrestling in the world, or a w has the best women's wrestling in the world, not even close. Sorry, it's not it's not even They're not even in the discussion. In my opinion, started is far and away and has been the best women's wrestling in the world. It's just that damn good.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so can we talk about something else maybe that might affect Forbidden Door in a big way. Not to get too fast far past Texas, but and what's that? That would be Hirochice Goto losing the title on a TV show that nobody saw. Yeah, back to Zach Saber Junior.
Speaker 2: Well that was the whole point about it. What don't you think is that got lost the title to Zach Saber Junior because Zach Jaber Junior is more marketable for Forbidden Door.
Speaker 4: Well that's the thought. I think there's some Apparently Goda's gonna miss some injury time, and there's been kind of some back and forth on whether he was injured prior to the Saber match. Seems kind of silly not to think that he probably had some type of injury going into that. Zack's an easy person to work, can keep you from getting art worse.
Speaker 2: But the where's Zach Saber from Zach Saber Junior from?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's from Sheppy, He's from England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right, yea quick, will Osprey and Zach Saber Junior in a match of Forbidden Door at the O two Arena in England and in London?
Speaker 4: Holy cow, can I tell you what I think it's gonna be. Go for it, Brian Danielson.
Speaker 2: You really think, Oh my god, you know you think it's gonna be pribb. Yeah, well, when if you're gonna do Brian Danielson match, I mean, who's the better pro than Zach Saber Junior? Seriously? Very interesting thought interesting. I think there's any chance of maybe doing a uh maybe Zack Saber Junior gets it just to protect Brian Danielson a little bit, gets a tag team partner and maybe it's Danielson and maybe Osprey is tag team possibly.
Speaker 4: I mean Ospray, Ospray and Saber would be a great match. To get me wrong, that would be uh, that would be a crazy match. But uh, there's potentially other potentially other matches for Ospray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do Ospray and Zach Saber Junior. If that's not I mean not Ospray Danielson and Zach Saber Junior. If that's not the main event, there's something wrong. Yeah. Yeah, So you know something fun that that's been talked about is uh the whole Christian Age and Adam Copland. It came out a week or so. Again, I think it was Fitful said, yeah. The plan, the original plan was for Christian Cage and Adam Copeland to be a team at all in And it was actually Christian that put a kebash on that because he didn't want to lead the patriarchy patriarchy without doing everything he possibly could to get Nick Wayne over good on Christian Cage. That's when these ex WWE guys are supposed to be doing, you know.
Speaker 6: Putting over these father does.
Speaker 2: That's what a good father does does. So, yeah, it looks like Christian Cage and Adam Copland are going to get together, but not before Christian Cage puts Nick wayn over. And there's been talk about Christian Cage and Nick Wayne being the first father son Tag Team champions in AW And there's also been talked that they've actual he created a father son Tag Team belt. Why that's ridiculous. I don't get it. That's an expensive joke.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 7: I get the fact that they want to. I want that he wants to help put him over as much as he can. But seriously, if if he does get if they do win the tag titles, they're not gonna have him for long.
Speaker 5: So I don't see that it's gonna help put him over.
Speaker 2: I disagree if they win the father son tag titles. There's no other father son tag teams in the n AW didn't take them out.
Speaker 7: I know I agree with you on that, but I'm saying that if it doesn't make any sense for me for those two to win the tag titles, and that's not I mean it's gonna help put I mean he's nick, Wayne's not.
Speaker 5: He's over pretty good as it is now. He's doing a hell of a job on his own.
Speaker 7: I mean, he did a great job in the super Juniors, and I get it it would help him a little bit. But if you're gonna have them win the titles and then immediately lose them, I don't see what the point is.
Speaker 2: But they're not winning the a W Tag team titles. Yeah, they're winning the aa W father son titles. It's different that Matt Well You's the only one you can do is Billy Gonna What are you gonna have? And his son Steve Borden, Taz and Hook.
Speaker 7: You know, I mean wrestle, So I seriously doubt that would happen. You could have a three way match between those teams for it, I guess. I mean, it's kind of stupid. Like you said, it is stupid. It don't make any sense.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. It's look whatever you want to think about it. The tag team the father son tag teams don't don't make any sense, especially since they said that they've also made the women's tag team titles. You don't introduce a gimmick joke title at the same time as, in my opinion, some very important women's tag team titles.
Speaker 7: I think the best way to put Nick Wayne over is to have them turn on Christian Well because that would give him a face turn, because Christian is such an evil little twerp.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I don't see them winning it. I just don't get the.
Speaker 7: Fact that he thinks that's going to help put him over any more than he already is. I think a turn on him and then to save by Adam Coplan would be the best way to do that and finish it off.
Speaker 2: Well, what you do is you turned the patriarchy into the matriarchy, That's what you do.
Speaker 7: That was the play in last year from what we heard, they were supposed to turn only before and he never did.
Speaker 2: And what mother Wayne and her tall self, you know, I mean g towers over you know, at least eighty five to ninety percent of the entire roster on aw Uh, she's she's she's imposing. And I've actually when she's been on the mic, I've actually rather even though she's simple, simple scripted, I actually liked her Aura. I guess that is the best way to put it. Well, the plan was when before.
Speaker 7: Before Jungle Boy went off to Japan and all that, the plan was that they were supposed to have him join and turn on Christian and it was going to become the matriarchy and then he was going to be.
Speaker 5: Part of it along with.
Speaker 7: Whatever you want to call him, the Dinosaur Man, whichever way you want to call.
Speaker 2: Him, Nim Wayne.
Speaker 7: And yeah, it was either going to be loose, you know that they could call him U the story, she can call him and kill switch whichever. But that was all planned last year, and then the whole ship with Jungle Boy happened and he ended up Jack Perry ended up leaving for a while, so that kind of put a coybox on it.
Speaker 2: Then, well, if you go, Lucas Sores is calling himself Lucasaurus on the signing tours, and he's also gone back to the green mask. It's not the same green mask, but it's a green mask. The man is coming back. I we'll talk before all In next Tuesday night. We're gonna probably be doing a All In prediction show, or at least sharing thoughts about about all In. And one of the things that we're going to talk about is who do we think is gonna show up? Because it's probably gonna be the most fun thing to talk about. Who do we thinks of the show up at the Men's Casino Goblin Match? And who do we think is in the show up at the Women's Casino Goblin Match? But spoiler, and I think Lucasaurus is one of one of my top names in the men's Casino Golin, So let that just be said. Anyway, Eventually we're gonna get Christian Cage and Adam Copeland as a team. The cope cage or whatever the heck they're gonna call it, but not right now. Uh, maybe in time for the for the pay per view after Forbidden Door. But let's move on, Yeah, all out, that's right, Let's talk about some pope prie. Does anybody have pope pried that they want to talk about? Hi?
Speaker 6: Do if I may go for it? Jess, I was actually gonna bring this up next week and which sort of ran out of time. And you you're probably gonna have something to say about this, Kelston, because you mentioned you had thoughts Almanada she had that weird stiff, ugly match with THECLA and there was some like scuttle butt that like it may have been like shoots, like she may have been like working stiff on purpose, So like, is there beef between those two of them? And then she cuts a promo saying that she wants to like basically like she wants to do a feud, basically implying there's gonna be a few between Amanada and Tekla. So did we all get worked? Is there beef there? And they're just turning it into an angle out of professionalism? What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 2: I have an opinion on this. First, I don't believe that it is a work in any way, shape or form, Nor do I do I believe that it's a shoot.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, I think the plan all along was maybe for Amanada and beck La to have a mini feud donald lanky feud, but a mini feud. I like Amanada and I've been at propos on it for her being on TV a lot more than she's been. Uh, she's she's got I've said that. I just said it earlier the word or earlier. She's got the aura and she has been on TV a lot lately and it's exposed her. She's not that good, that's my opinion.
Speaker 7: Kind of agree with him. I kind of agree with you kills. And I think she works hard. I think she works stiff. That's just how she is.
Speaker 2: That's that's how she is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think there's a I don't think it's a work. I don't think it's a shoot. I think that's her and that's the problem. She's been found out and she's gonna either have to learn to roll with it or there's gonna be some her rise to start him is not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, for me, she and I don't know, Jess, if this is something that you are already anybody else agrees with. Abanana is a face character with every heel tendency that there is. She's got a bad attitude. She works stiff and I'm sorry she's immature. That's just a good I mean. And the more I see her, the more I think, you know, maybe she's not as good as I thought she was. As I was like, this is the next TBS champion, Nomenada, and I just don't see it. I just don't, you know. I hate to say it, but I'm getting a cancer in the locker room vibe from her. I get it. Maybe that's intentional, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I get a Jay Cargill attitude feeling from her. She acts a lot like Jake car Gill did. She comes across as a great as what could be a great wrestler, but she just doesn't have She just does how to work with people.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Yeah, it's I'm just saying it is. The more that I've seen her, and I'm interested in hearing what everybody else's opinion on her is. The more than I've seen Aminada, the less I like her. And I mean, as far as I'm not thinking about her character or even her as a person, I just don't think she's that great, that she's just that good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was starting to get like vibe. Her name escapes me. I'm gonna be kicking myself as soon as somebody says it. She used to tag with Diamante. She was Luca Underground.
Speaker 5: What's her name? I know who you're talking about, because I just watched the story about.
Speaker 6: That evil Yeah, she was giving me evilly s.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that. Anybody else, not Hamsare or Steve. Do you have any any opinions on Nomenaa, on her rise a possible fall? Is she the next TBS champion or any you know something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to it's hard for me to disagree with your assertion that she's not really helped herself with more work she Uh, I mean, I first of all, and I'm shocked to hear that the Chigos and Aguayo trainee would be too stiff with people. That's that's just impossible to believe. That's everybody from Marvelous, So that's uh, it's understandable, I guess. But yeah, I agree with you like, she needs to she needs to take a step forward in probably this year, or she's gonna be in a little bit of a rough patch because you know, I think, uh, I think what we're seeing now is the quality level moving up. It's gonna be hard to get matches, Like if you're not if you're not as good as Alex wins, you're not going to get matches anymore, you know. So she definitely needs to to take a step forward. But I still, you know, I still will hold that hope for her. She doesn't have a ton of reps on TV. Definitely not ready to write her off, but I don't. I And for the record, I thought the match with Decla was was a lot of fun. I thought it was actually the best Declo match in a while because she hadn't had a lot of good singles. But also yeah, I and I think as far as like how their stuff went, there was probably some there were probably some communicate I don't know if there's communication issues or just some some chemistry issues, but definitely she was a little annoyed. I think with Deca at the end that was very clear.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna I'm gonna say one word to you, Homshara, and this is, uh what I think the issue is. I don't know if you saw this movie, but I'm going to say the word, maybe get it and maybe you won't gostrapa. She has anger management issues, I believe I think she. I think she devolves. If you see the movie anger management. That's the running joke goosebabo and that's the word that they use to those with the anger management issues, used to calm themselves and to you know, admit internally that they have anger management issues. That's what I see with Amanada as a babyface character. That does not work. It would work if she was a heel. You know, Dekla is supposed to be a heel, and she comes off as more the babyface when she's in the ring with Queenomanada. If you're gonna do that and let Queen Amanada's true personality come out, she's got to be like the mega heel character. There's just no other way around it. You can't make her babyface with that kind of behavior.
Speaker 7: I kind of think she picked the wrong person to bring that out against, because I think Bechla is probably one of the kind of that can go in the ring and you want to work stiff, She'll works stiff with you, and you're gonna come out on the bad end.
Speaker 2: Decla is the type of person that won't demean herself at the working stiff dec Decla is a striker. She comes from stardom Startom as a striking company. That's what they're known for. They're not known for flippity shit. They're known for two things, striking and belly to back suplexes. My god, they do a lot of suplexes, German suplexes and belly Holy cow, it's like, you know, thirty a match. I don't care who it is, but you know, when that was going on, I think Decla was amused, not mad. She wasn't going to give Dominado a receipt. I personally, do you think Beckler was like this, This shit is funny. That's just my opinion. Anybody else has a pot pourrif for tonight? No, nop.
Speaker 6: Anybody you want to say anything about Knight of Champions, What god?
Speaker 2: I tried to watch that. Let me I'm gonna preface this, okay. The last p l E they had was money in the bank. No, was that the last pl E money to make. Yeah, and I and on this podcast I made a statement saying I watched Money in the Bank and I was thoroughly surprised. I have not watched a w W P L E in years. I I thought the show flowed well. I thought the matches were fun and interesting. I was Sports Center. I didn't see a problem with you know, yes, I mean obviously you're gonna have commercials. I didn't think that they were overbearing, right, And then you had Night of Champions which the first match was Randy Orton against Cody Rhodes. Randy Orton looked like a seventy five year old man in the ring and Cody Rhodes looked like a young man who was wrestling a seventy five year old man in the ring. They stared at each other, They did a lot of headline It was the worst match I have seen in a long time. They were going for psychology, I think, and they didn't pull it off. And then the second match was rear Ripley against I can't remember who rear Ripley even rustled against Rea Ripley, whitbeat.
Speaker 5: I don't know much.
Speaker 2: Well, the point is is that I don't remember the match because it was gone awful boring. I was like, you're talking about a no holds barred, no disqualification match, you know. And it was like, here, here, you can use this feather duster, and you can use this feather duster and just beat the crap out of each other. You could hit as much, you could hit as hard as you want with a feather duster, but it's still a feather duster, you know what I mean. It just there was no and then I turned it off. I was like, this is just awful. It is awful. It was. It was just bad. Now I can always say about the first at second matches, but I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Sorry, no, no, I was wondering because nothing like a Saudi show to bring out just the absolute worst and everyone.
Speaker 7: Well they never had good shows in Saudi anymore. I mean, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Have Yeah, but look, the crowd was hot, they were, you know, and I saw some of the dumbest comments on the from the IWC, from that pay per view, I didn't even want to get there, Like there were no women in the crowd, just there were you know. I saw some. I saw some. I mean not gonna lie to you I was turned on by Saudi women ankles. I'm telling you never seen that before. God Almighty no, But I'm just saying, you know, you know, there was just you know, this was a plant. That was a plant. This was a plant. They piped in this, they did that. Who cares? I don't watch. Yes, a crowd can make a show better, and a crowd can make a show worse, right, But ultimately, the wrestling's good. The wrestling's good. Yep, you know. I don't care what a wrestler does when you're walking away from the ring or to the ring as much as I care about what the crowd does and what the wrestlers do in the ring. That's my point. I don't care if they put a match in you know, the local bar. If the crowd appreciates it, the wrestlers do well, it's a successful show. I don't care if it's two hundred wrestlers at a show or twenty thousand. You know, these arguments are stupid. I mean, twenty thousand or two hundred in the crowd, you know, not wrestlers, right, twenty thousand wrestlers is holy cow, that's a massacre. Yeah, So that's my opinion.
Speaker 6: I would probably like say, there's probably something to the rumor that the that Muhammad, the fan who was mad at CM punk and got a public apology out of him was probably a planned Yeah, there just so happened to be someone there for UH Punk to make a public apology for his blood covered blood money covered you know what tweet. Just somebody just happened to be there in the front row, and you just happened to publicly address this one fan in particular, kind of sus.
Speaker 7: Look, it comes down to, you know, we can see we can sit here and talk about what ww did good and what WWD didn't do good, and it's going to be like that all the time because they are now finding themselves in a position where they're catching up or trying to catch back up to what aw's doing.
Speaker 5: Because the more AEW gets good.
Speaker 7: And starts getting better and keeps growing and the momentum keeps going, the worst WWE looks they really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Stunton, Look like I said, I watched Money in the Bank and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really can't say no, really, there were some things that I didn't like as much as others. But there's things that I like more than others and aw shows than any wrestling show that I've ever watched. But overall, I thought Money in the Bank was a very enjoyable, great I'll say it. It was a great show. I liked it. I loved Money in the Bank. I would watch WWE if they can put that type of product out there every week based on Money in the Bank. That's the reason I watched Night of Champions because I was hoping that I would see something commeserate to Money the Bank. What I got was not that. I'm sorry, I'm gonna be honest with you. I people from the You guys know, if I see something today w does and I think it's shit, I'm not going to gloss it over. I'm gonna call it shit. And Money in the Bank was great, Dinam, Champions was shit. Sorry, that's the way it is. That's the way I look at it. But anyway, look, does anybody else have any other potpourries? Good? Well, then I guess we'll call it a night. We'll be back tomorrow night after well, yeah, tomorrow, and we'll be back Thursday. I guess the best way to put it for our Dynamite three hundred review show. If you want to participate in the Dynamite three hundred review show and give your thoughts about Dynamite three hundred and the implications that I'm sure they're going to come out in regard to aw's all in Texas. Just come onto our discord right after Dynamite three hundred goes off the air, whether it's ten o'clock, ten fifteen, ten thirty, God only knows what AW anymore and share your thoughts. We tend to do the show's only it's a shorter show and hopefully, hopefully AW gives us a crapload of stuff to talk about and speculate about on Dynamite three hundred. That's the hope. Anyway, Thanks guys for joining us and being part of the AW community. A couple of things I did want to mention before we go off the air. The AW fan of community has finally surpassed on Reddit ten thousand members, So thank you. Thank you for that, because we got started very late in the AW fandom, and it means a lot to have ten thousand people, you know, and so much activity. That's that, And I wanted to close the show before saying goodnight to say something that's rather personal. When I was growing up, my father exposed me to professional wrestling, and all these years later, I'm doing these podcasts and enjoying being part of ever expanding a w fanhub community, and frankly, none of that would have been possible without my dad and my love for It's literally a passion for professional wrestling has always been a passion for me, and it's all because of my dad. Aunt. Today is my dad's birthday, and I love you, am. I'm missing good night everybody.
Speaker 5: My guess good night