Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, next here on the JV Show, we are going to get to kicking off the show. I plus we have your chance to win some crazy cash. It's going to be after Kendrick. If I can get the song to play, there we go.
Speaker 1: There it is, but it's not.
Speaker 2: This is weird. Give me one second, Give me one second here, let's just talk amongst ourselves.
Speaker 3: I guess anyways, you guys yesterday, you're not going to believe what happened to me?
Speaker 2: What happened Graham?
Speaker 3: You're just talking to me. Talk amongst ourselves while you got the song to.
Speaker 2: Play it's not playing. I think we should just talk amongst ourselves. Just kick off the show now. Oh Jesus, one way to start there.
Speaker 3: I haven't even had my coffee yet either.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, we we do have crazy cash on standby. Should we just get to it with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Sure, Why the hell not.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JV Show. This is Nancy.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to put my support out there for the Fremont Union School District teachers that will be going on stripe this Thursday. As a mom of five. It affects me. I have ideal with four different schools, and I know how much these teachers do. So I hope they get everything they deserve and I hope it's resolved quickly.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Look that strike did not come across the JV Show twenty twenty five strike desk. I don't know anything about the Fremont teacher strike, but I'm going to look into that.
Speaker 1: And if there's one thing we know on.
Speaker 3: The JV Show, the JV Show stands wait teachers.
Speaker 2: Why is it so impossible to just get them paid what they deserve.
Speaker 3: I've never understood our head scratching in this country when we don't have the best teachers or law enforcement or something. We should be paying these people the most money. It should be highly competitive to get these jobs. They should be the most high paid jobs because they're some of the most important.
Speaker 2: To say, it is like the most important job there is, right one of them at least, So pay them more. Second talk Back of the.
Speaker 6: Day, Good Morning JVS Show, and Happy Pup Dude. I'll let you guys know that I love what you guys do. It every morning and you know, very good entertainment every day, even the Wild Thoughts. You know, but yuys keeping me, keeping me staying throughout my ship even though I work night. And let's go Warriors, Let's get this dub and f Dylan Brooks all right and the Rockets and they're head coach dirty.
Speaker 3: This series has been a little old. What happened would be a little contentious. There's a lot of there's a lot of Warriors fans that.
Speaker 1: Think the Rockets play real dirty.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a lot of Rockets fans that think Draymond and do some dirty stuff. It's been a physical series, not crazy physical, but you know it is.
Speaker 2: In playoffs, it's tense. Everyone's stressed out.
Speaker 3: These teams don't seem like each other, which makes it more fun.
Speaker 2: Right and also, you listen to the Wild Thoughts podcast, you're sick? What is probably you are so broke in?
Speaker 7: Don't listen with Nana Just.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Well, you guys, it is National Hairstylistic Preciation Day, so move over. Teachers, Yeah, do your strike. We want you to be getting paid. But it's hairstylist Day today. Do you guys say, ladies want to shout out.
Speaker 2: Your hairstylist yes, shout out to Marlane. What no, Marlanie?
Speaker 3: Or what's Marlane? That's her name?
Speaker 2: Marlanie?
Speaker 1: Is that all one word?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 2: What's her name? I like it? It's different.
Speaker 3: I've never heard the name.
Speaker 2: Martin either until I met her. But that's her name. Hey, I didn't give it to her Marlene, And.
Speaker 1: You give out the name of her spot.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know it. Oh oh wait, you switch the salons all the time. I just follow her around.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you just I just know her, would in doubt just ask for Marlane. She'll take care of you and you get the Selena Special, or like, do you go for something particular?
Speaker 1: Does she do the color? Does she do a cut?
Speaker 2: Which she used to do everything until I had a gaggle of kids and then I don't have time to sit for a color really, But like I'll go once every year maybe and get like a little trip.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so once a year you've tracked down somebody named Marlanie who may or may not work at various different salons to frost the East Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is she real? She is real?
Speaker 3: And a few weeks back cut my hair and then you go in for a dinky little trim. Got it a jess On National Hairstylist Appreciation Day, would you like to shout out your hairstylist?
Speaker 9: Yes, Monica in Salinas.
Speaker 1: Monica and Salinas. How do I find Monica?
Speaker 9: And here is that the JC Penny salon? So hopefully Jac Penny stays there forever so she it will has a little.
Speaker 3: There's a hair salon inside of j C.
Speaker 9: That's a thing I think in style salon or something like that.
Speaker 3: Did you know this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't go there.
Speaker 3: That's been a thing. Never was like you went to buy shoes and pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're there to a hair salon. They have a portrait studio.
Speaker 3: Do they have a gym.
Speaker 2: Yet? At this point?
Speaker 1: The sauna and a steam room? What else can you do?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Shout out your hair person.
Speaker 3: My hair person. Her name is Amanda. She works at Saffron and I just go in every eight weeks and I get the gram cut.
Speaker 2: She should actually put that on the menu or whatever, and she's called the gram cut.
Speaker 3: She should. I think I'm like one of her most long tenured clients. I mean a long break in betweens. I didn't go to her for years. That did it live in Napa, but I used to go to her, like I don't know when I was out of high school and I got the same haircut that I just keeps getting it now, and I think she still charges me the you know however many years ago price, which is really nice. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Wow, no inflation there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been no fashion on the gram cut. It's like the Costco hot dog. It's stayed the same price all these years. That's pretty miraculous. I did want to ask you because it is National Hairstyles Appreciation Day. I read the other day that recession blonde is the new color trend right now. What the hell is that? Is that?
Speaker 2: Just like a darker blonde?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm asking you.
Speaker 9: From what I've gathered, it's more of a grown out blonde.
Speaker 2: So it's like, let's.
Speaker 9: Say, right now, I have I guess what you would consider maybe sort of highlights in my hair whatever it is, So recession blonde would be let me save some money and not go get my hair done until it's like grown out.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've hit a recession, can't afford to maintain it anymore, so roots are popping.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so there's like a little bit of an example at JV Morning Show. I need to see that where you can see that kind of her roots have kind of grown out a little bit.
Speaker 2: More names these things because everyone's had this forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just doesn't look like a new thing today. I know this, but maybe it's that it has a cool name now, Recession blonde.
Speaker 2: I guess JV Morning Shift when I check that out on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: Story, Jess, what do you call your color? Great depression brown or something?
Speaker 2: I guess yet, Thanks Greham.
Speaker 3: So we are going to get to our cooler not list coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, the Morning JV Show. For Melia, It's me Stepasaurs.
Speaker 10: On this National Hairstylist Day appreciation Day, I would like to shout out Savannah she does my hair, and also Mallory, she does little Miss Ambada's hair.
Speaker 4: Thank you both so much for keeping us fresh and looking good.
Speaker 2: Oh Savannahalerie the best, You're the best, all right.
Speaker 3: I know where they are, what city or what's loan, but they are the best.
Speaker 2: There's only one of them. They're like the ogs. All right, it's time now.
Speaker 1: Four four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: This is so messed up. Did you guys see that somebody vandalized and defaced the Uh there was a Kobe Bengig Bryant mural that was in downtown La. It's graffiti all over. The artists who did it put up a go fund me to raise another five thousand dollars to cover the cost of restoring it and shout out to looka dawn shake up the Lakers. He stepped up and donated the entire amount just to have the mural redone very cool.
Speaker 3: Game five of the Warrior's first round playoff series with.
Speaker 1: The Rockets is today in Houston.
Speaker 3: The Warriors took a commanding three to one series lead following consecutive wins at Chase Centers. The Warriors win today, they'll advance to the next round and the Rockets will be oh No eliminated. If the Warriors lose, then Game six of the series will be back here on Friday at Chase Center. Tip Off today for today's game is at four point thirty this afternoon.
Speaker 9: Nice another foggy morning. Aside from that, though, it is going to be a sunny day, so get outside enjoy the outside world. Daytime hids will be in the low to mid seventies.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: You wow, what hurt?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey Aquarious best d Hey you today, Today's going to be a nine.
Speaker 3: Time to turn on your charm and make some profitable connections now that Venus is in aries the hell does that name? Write, publish, and broadcast your messages. But always remember to communicate with your.
Speaker 2: Heart the best advice. Yeah, we are going to get to our cool or not list?
Speaker 3: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out. Oh, I mean on a hope dude, hoday, Yeah, dial it back. I'm Selene, so that we do every Wednesday. Though, Are cool or not list? Can I go first?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? I think I witnessed a proposal a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Wait, what I'm reserving?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's cool or not yet, because I want to hear if it was cool or not.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't get to see the entire thing, so I was at There's a park in San Lorenzo. People call it the Duck Pond because it has like it has like the playgrounds and all that stuff. But then you walk a little bit this way. So there's like this huge pond and like hella ducks and keys, and it's actually really cool to like people go walking their dogs and stuff. Anyways, but I always park there while my daughter's practicing, so my younger kids can like watch the ducks and stuff while I take a nap in my car, of course, But anyways, we're sitting in the car watching the duckies and I see a couple they like walk by my car and they go, you know, in the pond area, and there's like a little walkway that's on the water, but then the brush is like hell, it's toss you can't really see over there, rush hell all. And so they they take a walk of there by the water, and then I see one of them run back to the car. And then he runs back to you know, his girlfriend. But he had a poster and a bouquet of roses behind his back, and I was like, oh my god, I think he's about to propose, so I didn't get and then he ran. I couldn't see them when he actually did the promposing, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he got a yes or not.
Speaker 2: I think he got a yes. I have a good feeling about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Cool because thank you cool? Ever Like, and I was like, this is so romantic for a couple of high schoolers to go to Like it's water Like, that's always romantic, you know, little brown.
Speaker 7: And some creepy lady in the car watching them.
Speaker 3: Just smoring and drooling while her kids are off running around screaming.
Speaker 2: No, I love them in the car while I take my No, we're all together.
Speaker 3: I got it. Smart, smart and smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like we hadn't heard much about proposals lately, and maybe that was the sort of a trend that died off a little bit. But I don't know, are people's still going all out for these things? And did you ladies get an all out promposal when you were I did not. Someone was just like, hey, broad, I want to go.
Speaker 7: To prom I didn't go to problem with anyone?
Speaker 2: Oh no, did you go by yourself?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I went with my friends.
Speaker 9: You always picture that there's gonna be that one day that comes in that you're going to get asked in this school jesture.
Speaker 3: The quarterback in the high school football team's gonna have discover you like you even know my.
Speaker 9: Name, and then I removed my glasses and I get a makeover, and all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden, like the school has ever seen.
Speaker 9: Right, nobody recognizes me either, like this, she's just transfering.
Speaker 3: Because that the lunch lady who is that. She's so beautiful, she's breathtaking. That's that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: No, No, I didn't even know that people went with just friends. I thought you were supposed to go with somebody.
Speaker 3: Really, well, you're taking shots at everyone that went with a friend group to prom.
Speaker 9: I literally thought that's how it was supposed to be wast Yes that you didn't go to the prom at all.
Speaker 2: No, I did. Oh. I didn't get proposed to though, they.
Speaker 3: Were just like hey, brod, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Even get asked because my boyfriend at the time was already out of high school. So I just like I had to take.
Speaker 3: Hero, put down the smokes, take to prom. That was my impression of you in high school.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Okay, anyways, who has something else for cool or not? I can't. I'm just gonna point to someone or not.
Speaker 1: Slate trucks.
Speaker 2: What the hell is a slate truck?
Speaker 3: So this is a new ev that is coming out a little electric pickup truck. I believe Jeff Bezos is backing the company that is making these, probably owns it because he owns everything. And if you want to see one, if you have not yet seen one, because I'm I'm seeing them everywhere. I'm getting served ads for them and articles about them because I clicked on one. But if you want to see it JV Morning Show, you can see one on our Instagram story. They're very small now. Their whole concept is affordability. So they're making a little EV pickup truck. Again, it's small, and it's gonna have no frills, no features, no nothing. And the list price I think is going to be right around twenty five thousand. You take this seven thousand dollars federal EV tax credit off of that and you're under and you're getting a little electric pickup truck for under twenty grand.
Speaker 1: That's like their whole gimmicks super affordability.
Speaker 3: Now. Wow, take a look at the picture and you tell me whether or not you like them, because I say, move over, cyber truck, slate truck, just that, hold my little tiny beer because they look very small. They're very small.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: I just don't like the way I think it's cute. So the little pickup, it's not for me. I guess I just don't like pickups. Then if this is what they all look like.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a cyber truck or this?
Speaker 2: Well before or after Elon went crazy?
Speaker 3: Uh? Either, because they didn't, they still look ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Before I would before you crazy, i'dbout have a cyber truck.
Speaker 9: No, I choose this one. I would like a different color. I don't like the gray.
Speaker 3: Oh that's part of their thing slate. Yeah, they only come in one color slate. It's not that's the color you guys. They don't.
Speaker 2: You can still go get it, like wrap yourself like a hot Barbie pink or whatever you would do. Just I would do that.
Speaker 3: And the other thing about them, I guess the goal is for them to be extremely customizable. So if you want the cheapest bare bones base model one, it doesn't even have a stereo in it. It has nothing it They said, bring your own Bluetooth speaker and bluetooth it to your phone if you want to listen to music in there. It doesn't have Most evs now have like a big screen instead of a traditional dashboard.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have any of that.
Speaker 3: It has no frills, but you can do all these different add ons and customize it and make this thing however you however you want it. But if you want just the base model one, it comes with nothing.
Speaker 2: But it's still a cool option for everybody else.
Speaker 9: And because sometimes that's all you need is to get from one place to another.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I would love this because I have the junkiest little old work pickup truck, you know what I mean. And if I could be cruising in an EV not spending money on gas to home depot and back forty times a day, which is what I was doing while I was building the house.
Speaker 2: How you did that?
Speaker 1: I would have been all. I would have been all for it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go cool and the price is cool and if yeah, So if you want to see that JAV Morning show, we have that up on our Instagram story for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, where the JV Show I'm Selena a room and I'm Jess a Happy Squirrel Week, Happy.
Speaker 1: Squirrel Week, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's the JV Show Slightly delayed Squirrel Week. I mean, Discovery Channel has Shark Week. We have Squirrel Week. It's supposed to be the third week in April. We had a little scheduling staff boo translation, I forgot. Now. Look, even though Selena and Jess have yet to lift a finger for this year's JV show Scuorel Week, our boss just said hold my nuts because he wanted to get in on the action.
Speaker 1: And yesterday he.
Speaker 3: Did something nuttier than a squirrel turt and he went out and had an official intro made for Squirrel Week.
Speaker 1: Is Squirrel Week on the GV show Little Squirrel Chatter.
Speaker 3: There at the end, we have an official we have an offstal intro Squirrel Week.
Speaker 2: After the guy who does our station voice is like, what the hell is the station doing?
Speaker 3: He's like, they're going to be fired, So I'll just do this as a favor. Who cares? All Right? Today's Squirrel Week story comes to us from San Antonio, Texas, and it's all about Cedric the squirrel, not to be confused with Cedric the entertainer.
Speaker 2: That guy, he's great.
Speaker 3: Cedric is among the many squirrels that local seventy nine year old resident Sarah revely she often sees and feeds from her back patio. But this past August one day, she noticed something terribly wrong with Cedric. Someone had shot him with a metal blow dart. Oh I went straight through his neck and the dart was lodged sticking out the other side of his neck.
Speaker 1: She was absolutely devastated.
Speaker 3: Cedric, she said, was far and away her favorite neighborhood squirrel. But miraculously, you guys, Cedric was still alive when she saw him, the dart stuck through his neck and all. And she said that after that, though, he disappeared for a week or two and she just assumed the worst that he had succumbed to his injuries. Somehow, though, because little Cedric probably has the heart of a lion beating inside his little squirrel chest, he has continued to survive and live. And she spotted him once again, and as of this past fall, more than eleven weeks after being shot with that blow dart, he was still alive. Sarah says she's been in contact with local wildlife rescue organizations plans to bring Cedric to a little squirrel surgeon if she's ever able to capture him.
Speaker 2: God, that's so cute and.
Speaker 1: Hopefully remove the dart from his neck and.
Speaker 2: He can go Look is this actual surgeon? Also another squirrel uput on there like a little glove, but he went to college so he's legit. And then he has these needles.
Speaker 7: And his little diplomas on the wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine a little table he went to like Nettingham University, University.
Speaker 1: Where's little squirrel scrubs and they put it on the operating table.
Speaker 3: Now go take a look at Cedric to squirrel, because we have a picture of him up at JV Morning Show on our story. There you can see that he has a metal blow dart. This thing looks like it's maybe four or five inches long, and it's going through his neck and sticking out both sides. And he yet is somehow because again Cedric has the heart of a lion in his little squirrel chest and he is still alive. I have yet, I need an update about the spring, whether or not made through winter and everything, But at least eleven weeks following being shot by blow dart, Cedric was still alive.
Speaker 2: Grand be honest, are you at least a little impressed that somebody was able to aim with that much accuracy? Because squirrels are little fidgety creatures. Quick, I'm acting you. I'm not impressed. I think this is wrong in all levels.
Speaker 7: But look, why are you smiling?
Speaker 3: Then, I'm not Look, it's a.
Speaker 1: Hell of a shot.
Speaker 3: I'll give you. I'll give you that to your to your point, because yeah, squirrels are darting back and forth and quick and a blow dart nonetheless, like who even has one of those?
Speaker 1: But who's shooting a squirrel with a blow dart?
Speaker 2: Where was mean?
Speaker 3: Cruel? Texas?
Speaker 2: Of course it sounds like someplace where they want to hurt.
Speaker 3: Animal, Yes, Texas, So that part not cool for squirrel Week, but cool that Cedric is still Yes, at least we think so.
Speaker 2: We don't know how you need to if you want to check that out. JV Morning Show. It's on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Story the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us, and we are so excited to hang with you like ir L in real life in person on May twenty fourth for our pool party at Great Wars or Casino. What's Steve Aoki? It is twenty winning up just thinks is going to sell out you gotta go get your tickets now.
Speaker 11: People gottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the fair.
Speaker 2: So Katy Perry is clapping back at the haters. I don't know how we got to this point where Katie is honestly like one of the most hated people on the planet. But even she knows that now she sees what everybody is saying about her, so she spoke out yesterday. She left a comment on a Katy Perry fan page. She wrote, I am so grateful for you guys. We're in this beautiful and wild journey together. Which, no, Katie, it's just you.
Speaker 3: It's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she said, please know I'm okay. I've done a lot of work around knowing who I am, what is real, and what's important to me. My fairp had said something to me years ago that's been a game changer. No one can make you believe something about yourself that you don't already believe about yourself. And if I ever do have any feelings about it, then it's an opportunity to investigate that feeling underneath it. So when the online world tries to make me a human pinata. I accept it with grace and send my love. I know so many people are hurting in so many ways, and the Internet is very much a dumping ground for the unhinged and unhealed. Why does she speak in like you're not like Shakespeare, like that's a beautiful word salad to cover up the response that basically, you.
Speaker 3: Were hurt by all the backlash and here's you trying to be the bigger or you wouldn't have addressed it s curial goddess that rises above all this negativity.
Speaker 9: Now, I want you guys to please go to JV Morning Show and check out what's on our story, because I am confused as to why this is hard to kick her she's down, you're about to Yes, I'm sorry, Katie, but why is there a giant toilet on stage your tour?
Speaker 7: This has nothing to do with anything. And that's also something coming out of the toilet.
Speaker 3: Check it out number Dookie, and it's singing.
Speaker 9: And she's sitting on some giant toilet paper Like what what?
Speaker 3: What in the world am I watching right now?
Speaker 1: Is that skimmedy toilet?
Speaker 9: I know, no skimmity toilet has something else happening. I don't know, but like I'm confused. Is she maybe having like an identity crisis episode and she's going through something?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 1: And is she supposed to be dressed up like toilet paper.
Speaker 9: She's not supposed to be like fresh out the shower. I think that that is.
Speaker 2: Uh go, oh my god, wow, go to Jam Morriton shot check it on an Instagram story.
Speaker 1: What in the world. But I mean, imagine that feeling.
Speaker 3: Though you are Katy Perry, and at different times in your career you've been on the top of the top of the world. You performed the Super Bowl halftime show, your albums and tours have done great things, and overwhelmingly people talk about how talented you are as an artist. And then all of a sudden, man, the tide turns, and it turns quickly, and now people are coming for you. It's gotta be a weird thing to deal with.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be a real weird thing. And that's why people always say, like, when you're at the top, that's when you quit. So you don't have to like come back down, you know what I mean. You can't peak forever.
Speaker 1: You can't peak forever.
Speaker 2: But her.
Speaker 3: There was something about that spaceflight and other things that she's done and said lately that have just rubbed people the wrong way and seemed kind of tone deaf and I don't know what it is. And people's perception of her has shifted, right, she didn't need to walk away from stardom, you know, and fame.
Speaker 2: I think ever, I think ever since she did idle, she became unlikable.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what it was. I think that was part of it. We got to see a little bit more of her true personality maybe, and people were like.
Speaker 1: She seems kind of mean really quick.
Speaker 2: Sydney Sweeney has been spotted with another man. We know that she got out of that really long term relationship with Jonathan Divino. They were together seven years. Sydney called off their wedding and everything. Then there was rumors that maybe she was going to get with former co star Glenn Powell. Well, she was seen at Stagecoach this past weekend with Brandon Sclenner, who the heck is that he is a co star of hers. They're going to be in the House Made Together, which they've already started filming, but they are getting close, apparently close enough to hit up music festivals together and there's some video of them at Jamie Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. You guys have any theories you think this is romantic? It could be people are saying he looks like Glenn Powell. He does.
Speaker 3: I see the resemblance, So maybe.
Speaker 2: Or could this be a lot of people thought the Glenn thing was a publicity stunt. Could it be something like that to get people talking about the movie.
Speaker 1: Glen was a publicity stunt? Like it was that well planned. I think they were friends, right, and.
Speaker 2: That kind of just it was giving publicity a little like pr stent to me a little bit.
Speaker 9: But I think it's really easy for her to make that appear like she's very into someone.
Speaker 7: She has those like googly eyes.
Speaker 9: Yes, so you see the pictures of her looking at someone and you're like, she's in love.
Speaker 1: Do you think her and Glenn Powell hooked up?
Speaker 5: Oh? I do?
Speaker 1: I think they got the second base only second base?
Speaker 2: Third base?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, tried to steal home now he got struck out.
Speaker 3: Really because she.
Speaker 2: Was still engaged.
Speaker 1: Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: True, her engagement didn't seem all that serious.
Speaker 3: To me, but maybe it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was Grammy. What do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Move over?
Speaker 3: Coffee robot in San Jose that we talked about last week. There is a new restaurant robot in town. We talked about the coffee making one. He was at the San Jose. It's a new cafe called NCM Cafe. Well, a new restaurant. Robot just said, hold my megabytes, and this one is burger Bot.
Speaker 1: Yesterday he I guess it's a he.
Speaker 3: I don't know he or she made its debut at a place called Yeah. They made their debut in a place called the Firstborn, Los Gatos and Breaking Dawn Brunch Restaurants. I can't tell if this is two places in one because they share the same address. I don't know if it's a dual branded restaurant. Whatever it is, burger Bot is there and obviously he makes burgers and quite fast. I might add the entire burging burgers kid burging that's from trolls. I watched that one my kids the other day. The entire burger making process takes just twenty seven seconds from start to finish. The burger comes out and the little robot drops it. On the patty, and then he's got these little robot armed things that come and put the lettuce and the pickles on there, and then there's a It goes on a conveyor belt and then the sauces get squirted on it. The whole thing bang bang bang. It happened twenty seven very quickly. It is impressive, and they gave out hundreds of burgers for people to try. Yesterday, wish we had gotten the invite. I love a free burger, even when made by a robot. The owner of these restaurants, she says, I'm not looking to put people out of work. It's gonna give my employees time to focus on other things. Yeah, like filling out the resume, looking for a new job because burger bot just took it. But are you guys interested to try a burger bought burger?
Speaker 7: I try it? Is that the place I want to go to on the daily? Probably?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: What if in and out? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I do you want to try it?
Speaker 3: What if? In and out? It's like, I'm just gonna get twenty burger bots back there because they can make your burger.
Speaker 2: I I like seeing the people in the window with the paper hats, though, Yeah, they're like cutting up all those real potatoes. Oh my god, it really aren't frozen.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, and then I see them like wipe their greasy face like on their hand. Then they grab that butN you just trying to part. And then as theys their hat, all these like hairs and dan driff and things are spreading. Yeah, you know that's happening anyway, So say goodbye if you're a somebody who cooks burgers in a restaurant AI and robots are coming from your job.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, JV's show. This is Maria from OLS Rito. Wanted to wish my fiance Tony happy birthday. We love you, we can't want to celebrate you later today. Happy birthday from me, JJ, Savannah, Alex and Emma, and then Savannah wanted to say her own Happy birthday.
Speaker 13: Happy birthday, we love you, I love you.
Speaker 3: You have a great day.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. We were just talking about Cedric the Squirrel and Squirrel Week on the JV Show. If you missed that conversation and go back and podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, The JV Show is twenty twenty five Squirrel Week. If you want to see a picture of Cedric the squirrel quite shocking. It's the squirrel that survived a blow dart through the neck and he's out there, still alive with the dart still lodged in his neck. Crazy. It's your Instagram story Jam Moore Show.
Speaker 2: So check it out. Oh hold on, I screwed things up. Okay, we're back in action. Here we go, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning JV show.
Speaker 9: This is said he said aka Cedric from Wanna Creek, And I don't appreciate you guys calling me a squirrel.
Speaker 3: I am not a squirrel.
Speaker 13: Although I love nuts, I really really love nuts.
Speaker 3: All right by you, Hope.
Speaker 2: Today I'm not all right. It's start for what the blieve? Where you can win this JV show. Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest today's weaved out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, you gotta leave your guests on the talkbacks. I mean you an improved iHeart radio. App Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 3: The other day I was looking at my kids, but my wife reminded me no touchy.
Speaker 2: Yes it go had to be reminded.
Speaker 3: Always spoiling my fun. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Keep in mind it is a family show, so make sure your guesses are PG. Then whip out your iHeart Radio app hit that talkback Mike button. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out. When you win, you have to be the first correct answer the Morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep? Now is your chance to win a Chuck mug. All gotta do is be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word? As always, when you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart Radio application. Is today's clip here it.
Speaker 3: Is the other day I was looking at my kids, but my wife reminded me, no touchy, no.
Speaker 9: Touchy, you're gross.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Morning JV Show, fam It's Leslie and San Francisco.
Speaker 2: My guess for the bleeped out word is snacks. Have a good day, snacks, very good guess.
Speaker 3: We have a snack drawer now, Selena, It's just a drawer filled with snacks on snacks on snacks.
Speaker 7: And do kids have unlimited access?
Speaker 3: They are supposed to ask before they hit the snack drawer, but you know, they never do. And then we're like, why aren't they eating their dinner? And then you open the trash can and see like all the snacks, granola bar wrappers and all the other things. Yeah, they just mow through the.
Speaker 1: Snacks water creek.
Speaker 2: And I think the word is hair hair.
Speaker 1: Don't be touching that hair. I don't have to touch the hair much.
Speaker 7: Have you ever done your daughter's hair?
Speaker 1: I do? I mean I basic ponytails is all.
Speaker 2: So there's times that Kate will go out, you know, on business trips and stuff, and that's on you, dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she likes to do her own hair. And I'm fully supportive of that, Like, don't touch dad. I got this fine.
Speaker 10: With me a JV show.
Speaker 14: My name is Donald from Santa Rosa.
Speaker 4: And I think that the bleeped out word is dessert.
Speaker 3: Deserve touch that dessert. My kids don't earn dessert that often, and.
Speaker 2: When they do eat their dinner right, and when they do, I feel like you're still entitled to some of it. You bought it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Taxation is definitely allowed.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave those guesses. What do you think today is a bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Get those guesses in on the Talkback's gonna play more next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, plain what the bleep? We're all you gotta do is be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out word. And this chug mug is yours. If you miss today's clip, here it is the other day.
Speaker 3: I was looking at my kids, but my wife reminded me, no, touchy, you're gross.
Speaker 2: You are gross. Sorry, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: It's just from Brentwood.
Speaker 4: Guess for the bleeped out word is savings.
Speaker 13: Have a great day, guys by get.
Speaker 3: You know they have a five twenty nine account. That's a college savings account. I don't know, Oh okay if there's anything in there, but my wife told me I was supposed to be whoops. That's a good reminder it has created.
Speaker 4: That's yes, it's there, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: I am gonna guess the bleeped out word is his son's a scab from getting hurt. This is Christine from then Bruno hope you have a great day.
Speaker 3: That is, just let my kids pick their own scabs in your household. No, I tell them not to pick it. Let it heal on its own. But they're like, no, I got to pick it.
Speaker 2: And then they start so disgusting.
Speaker 1: It does, but don't just leave it.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is someone from clear Lake.
Speaker 13: I think the bleeped out word is easter candy.
Speaker 1: Really good guess, a really good guess.
Speaker 4: Good morning jav show.
Speaker 8: This is a woolf from Berkeley, and my guess for the bluep ceut word is basket, have a good day basket.
Speaker 1: That is the one, right.
Speaker 2: Here's today's clip unbleap.
Speaker 3: The other day I was looking at my kids baskets, but my wife reminded me, no touchy God. If there's one thing as a parent that you should have access to is your kids easter baskets, Like as if they keep track of every jelly bean that's in there, right, which they do. Apparently they noticed when they noticed when things are missing a little, a little taxiings.
Speaker 1: Finally, the easter buddy would have wanted me to have some too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's totally fine and every parent does it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 9: When Selena said she was going to bring us Easter candy and then never did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, you were supposed to bring us a bunch. What happened?
Speaker 2: The kids ate it? My older kids. I went home that same day and it was gone. I'd like unopened bags gone.
Speaker 3: Thanks. A lot older kids want all right, let's give some shout outs, lets give We're gonna at least try, because there were a lot.
Speaker 1: We gave a little bit of a hint.
Speaker 3: And there was a short song and I totally tied a way. The dog ducks came in.
Speaker 1: But first and foremost Azul in Berkeley was.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 1: And like I said, there was a whole bunch of him that started coming in all at once. But she's getting a brand new JV show.
Speaker 3: Chuck, No, thank you so much for playing Fabian in Foster City had a lot of people said Easter baskets again, it's you know what the bleep one bleeped out word.
Speaker 1: Baskets was what.
Speaker 3: We were looking for.
Speaker 1: Alex and Venetia said Easter baskets.
Speaker 3: So did Mariah, Grace and San Marian San Jose, I should say Grace and San Breno, Jonathan, San Carlos, Lucia and San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Athia in Berkeley said it.
Speaker 3: Just from Brentwood had it so did?
Speaker 1: That's who I was about.
Speaker 3: Ye, her too?
Speaker 2: Who else there was a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to them.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you guys. Everybody who played this morning took a hint, you know, for you to get it right.
Speaker 2: That's kind of embarrass you do better tomorrow, guys.
Speaker 1: Nice work, but we will be playing again tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 1: Another JAV show, chuckmug.
Speaker 2: On the one, same time, seven five here on the JV show, The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Is this Jonathan on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm here and I am pumped.
Speaker 2: Hi, I love Hegi. So here's what is going on? You were going to play the JV show Yep, Nope, game jess what is on the line for him today?
Speaker 9: Today we have a one hundred dollars visa gift CARDI Curtacio Van Door season two.
Speaker 2: All right, here's what you gotta do, Jonathan. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. You just get three correct and you win. Sounds easy enough. Let's see if you can do it. Ready, let's do it questions. I'm pumped, let's do Question number one in the TV show Friends, what was Ross's job?
Speaker 3: Uh? Ross's job? He was a curator at a museum.
Speaker 1: Every take, Okay, okay, we had a few different jobs.
Speaker 3: A palaeontology professor. Yeah, it was his main, his main gig. All right.
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 3: Before Vegas and Oakland?
Speaker 1: What city did the.
Speaker 3: Raiders play in from nineteen eighty two to nineteen ninety four? That would be Los Angeles. Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Question number three finished the title of this classic Shakespeare play, The Taming of the Blank, The Blank is the Shrew?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, the Shrew? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 1: That's a layup question?
Speaker 2: Did you not know what you didn't know about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 16: Wow?
Speaker 9: I feel like everybody watched this growing up, although I don't think we should have been watching it, right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Really remember, but I just used that. Well whatever, all right? Question number four, Jane, did you watch that as a child? Is it?
Speaker 7: I thought this was one of the movies they show you in school.
Speaker 1: They may have it, Yeah, maybe may have it.
Speaker 3: That's a famous, you know, literary play, you know, work of you.
Speaker 1: Know, crit Shakespeare cool, all right, question number four.
Speaker 3: James Earl Jones was the iconic voice behind what Star Wars character.
Speaker 2: The one and only Doroth Dader.
Speaker 3: Easy four for four.
Speaker 7: And you just got a one hundred dollars visa.
Speaker 2: Give God clean sleep, he love Woo woo.
Speaker 9: So that was courtesy of and Or season two, now streaming on Disney Plus. You guys, you can celebrate the second season of and Or on May the fourth, which is coming up at Doctor Comics and Mister Games at forty fourteen. Piedmont a in old mind.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations, you got the hundred bucks. Hang on for some more information. Just wait one quick second there, Grammy, do we have some shout out?
Speaker 3: A lot of dms, A lot of dms got on and says, hey, Graham, can you please send a birthday shout out to my son Wesley, who's turning nine today. Happy birthday, Wesley. We hope you have a fun day and are so proud of you. Piedmont, keep on being a great kid. Love mom, Dad Lennon, and Charlie Bartley. I love that name, all right, so happy birthday? There another one here, Good morning, Graham, Can you please shout up my daughter Rseli for her thirteenth birthday, she turns into a teenager.
Speaker 1: Pray for me. That's from mom Ava. Happy birthday, Rseli.
Speaker 3: Seriously one more another one here, Hey Graham, want to wish my daughter Alena happy tenth birthday. We can't believe you are double digits. You are not just carrying kind of loving but also an amazing student, basketball player, teammate and friend to all, and especially an amazing daughter. We're so proud of you. Love you, mom, dad, and your little sister Julie. Happy birthday, alenaart. This one says DM alert birthday shout out, Hello grandmm sliding into your DMS. My son Xander turns ten today and he loves your what the fart b Day shout outs. We listened every morning the way to school. If you can shout him out today, that would be great. He's the best kid a mom can ask for, and it would be a wonderful surprise. Please tell the world how proud I am to be his mom. He's a smart kid, loving, funny and all around awesome and and estellar human being. Thanks and that's Mom Dominic, So happy happy birthday, Xander. Hey Graham, could you wish my daughter Emma a birthday. Give her a birthday shout out. Happy tenth birthday, Emma. You are such an amazing human. We all love you so much. Love Ashley and Mom. Happy birthday, Emma. Oh far, hey Gram, please send us that out to my son Iker for his seventh birthday or acher Eker if.
Speaker 1: She wants me to say this in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Tay A'm almost me chapparalito falis with love, sister al A, Mom and Dad, Thank you Graham, so happy happy birthday, oh far? Another one, Hey Graham, could you please give your birthday shot out to my daughter Neive. She loves your show. Happy twelfth birthday, New We love you so much. That's from Mom, Dad, Liam, and Luna. Happy birthday, morning, Graham. Love you could please wish my firstborn son, Dominic, happy birthday. He's celebrating the big double digits tenth birthday. He's such a good kid. He doesn't ask us for anything and is the calm that we need in our crazy, hectic household. We just want him to know we are so proud of him and want him to know we love him so much. Love Mom, Dad, Natalie, Adrian and Timmy Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: There daughter birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey Graham, can you give a birthday shout out to my daughter Laila for her tenth birthday? It was yesterday, so I'm a daylight. But we always listened to the JV Show and loves you guys and always wanted to hear who gives a fart for her be day thanking us for mom Bridget so happy happy birthday, Leilah. Use a far more here, super proud husband in his own DMS wanted to see if you guys could shout out the most incredible, smart, talented and beautiful wife in the entire world. Her name is Kate Herbert, and she listens to you guys every morning on the way to taking our kids Forward and Quinn to school. Tell her that I love her so much, sorry in advance for this year's birthday presence and Kate wait to celebrate with her today and this weekend. But more importantly the fun that is from Graham. I DM myself that my birthday, Happy birthday, CA, I love you The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. What's Up JV Show? This is Richard for Santa Feil.
Speaker 2: I just had to throw this out there. I'm on the run today.
Speaker 17: So I don't know if you guys been talking.
Speaker 2: About this yet. On the run. Today's game five.
Speaker 17: We need to put those vibes out there.
Speaker 15: So whoa, let's go games at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go all right, Hey, don't forget coming up eight p fifty Yeah, one of those, heychskally the same thing A fifty this morning? Got your chance to tickets for j Balvin, He's coming to SAP Center May and the plus when you win, you're qualified for the grand prize to meet him.
Speaker 11: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Before we get to your Kim K Paris robbery trial update, I have a different update on Travis Kelcey and Ryan Reynolds. We talked yesterday about Travis on following Ryan on social media, which proves that the foursome friendship between Travis and Taylor and Blake and Ryan is over well. According to a so, as Travis decided on his own to unfollow, wasn't Taylor going, oh, I don't mess with Blake anymore? You got to unfollow her husband. According to reports, Travis had unfollowed because he's fed up with all the drama. Like he and Taylor have been trying to lay low with everything going on, and Taylor still got sucked in. If you don't know, she got subpoenut after Blake kept name dropping her. So Travis just doesn't trust them, and he is not about to be fake about it. He's not going to pretend to be bros with somebody who he feels would throw him under the bus at any moment.
Speaker 3: Does unfollowing get you out of the drama? Unfortunately, it only ignites more drama.
Speaker 2: Good point, that's a good point, tell me.
Speaker 3: And when Taylor tells you to unfollow you, but in your bro mind, you're like, dude, I don't care.
Speaker 1: What does it matter if I'm following this dude.
Speaker 3: Drama. So, according to reports that Taylor's can't put out we didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't force him to do that.
Speaker 9: Yes you did, right, Because I feel like in Travis's mind it's probably there's only like Sports Vegas, Taylor and like a few other.
Speaker 7: Dolls that he thinks about.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's talking about follow a point. There's also talk that Selena is sitting there like I told just so, Selena Gomez. She apparently warned Taylor years ago that she did not trust Blake Lively. She thought it was a little weird. How quickly they became friends, and Blake even asked Taylor to be the godmother of her kids. And as this is unfolding, Selena's like, who are you? Like she just got weird vibes and she warned her do not trust Blake and look what happened?
Speaker 1: Look what, Look what happens?
Speaker 2: Anyways, enough of that, Let's get to your Kim k Paris robbery trial update. If you don't know, the Paris robbery trial kicked off this week. Today is day three. The entire thing is expected to go through May twenty third. This is a long trial, with Kim herself taking the stand. May thirteenth, I believe, is the date that I read. If you don't know, Back in twenty sixteen, Kim was bound and gagged in a group of thieves known as the Grandpa Robbers because they were all Hella old, made off with over ten million dollars in jewelry. Twelve people were initially charged, but then one died last month, yea.
Speaker 1: It was like Ocean's eighty eight. Yeah, in their eighties.
Speaker 2: One of the suspects died last month, and then another one has been excused for the trial because he has advanced advanced dementia that he you know, he's so old. But yesterday the suspects started to take the stands. The court heard from Eunice Abbess, who told the court that he never felt regret until the Kim k heist. He says, as he was in jail, he was seeing so much coverage and it made him realize that there is trauma over what he's doing. So this is him trying to win. You know, the court's over obviously. This is also the same guy who wrote a book detailing his experience called I Held Up Kim Kardashian. I'm sure he made a lot of money off of that. Another suspect, Gary Maidar, also took the stage. His brother's company provided transportation for the Kardashians over the years. He's accused of feeding information to the Grandpa Robbers, something he denies. Suspect Mark Boyer also took the stand. He is accused of supplying the weapons that were used in the heist.
Speaker 3: It was like a bunch of canes.
Speaker 2: And no, she was out a good point. There's actual weapons. He also expressed regret over having his son involved, who was also a defendant in the trial, but he has not taken the stand yet, so that's where we are now. I think they're just trying to get the defendant introduced to the jury and all that this week, so that continues today, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right, we have to talk about this painting that was damaged at a Dutch museum and was a piece by American artist Mark Rothko. It was called Gray Orange on Maroon number eight, one of only two Rothco paintings in the entire country of the Netherlands. That's among the museum's most valuable pieces. The estimated values around fifty six million dollars. Well, unfortunately the work has suffered some damage, a number of visible scratches in the unvarnished paint layer. And they say, you cannot look at this painting without noticing these scratches. They're very pronounced. And what caused these scratches somebody's kid.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: They are keeping the identity of this kid and the parent's private to avoid any backlash coming their way. But apparently this kid went up and started scratching this painting again, a painting worth fifty six million dollars. Restoration experts are currently trying to figure out the best course of action to try to repair this painting so they can put it back on display again, and there is some back and forth about museums have insurance policies to cover things like this, but when it is sort of like an act of negligence or it or it's intentional, the insurance company can or cannot choose to cover this. So we don't know yet what is going to happen there. As far as the.
Speaker 2: No insurance company wants to cover something worth fifty six million dollars, they're going to use every excuse in the books and not cover that.
Speaker 3: I would think they're probably going to try to get out of it. But do you, Bill Selena, Let's say this is look, I watched your kids at David Busters and they destroyed the entire place in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 1: Let's just say this, that was a museum.
Speaker 3: Do you want to get hit with a bill for that or do you think no, Well, who's responsible? Then?
Speaker 2: My kid to bill? My kid?
Speaker 1: Okay, drain that kid's piggy bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all he has is thirty seven cents.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but what.
Speaker 3: If he has to pay off pay just for the rest of his life, every dollar that he makes in a job is going to go towards paying off this incrementalm's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to have these paintings in like glass cases or something like. Why is anybody allowed to go up and touch it? Grab your child?
Speaker 3: So it's part of the experience. You want to be able to see the art face to face, and Mark didn't want you looking at it through a piece of glass.
Speaker 9: So then our museums then something that were like kids should be allowed to.
Speaker 3: Know, well, they should be on a leash, right, you should? They should be There should be a sign, you know what I mean. When I bring my dog to certain parks it says your dog must be on leash when you go to museum. Right, they take them up after leave.
Speaker 1: Them outside as long as they have a little bowl of water.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad it ain't my kid. I did that.
Speaker 3: Seriously, could you imagine that feeling? Would you if you were the parent, would you go up to a museum employee and say, oh, I feel so terrible My kid just destroyed that painting over there. I know it's how much is that one worth? Maybe I could buy it? They're like fifty six million dollars. Would you say anything? Are you just gonna walk out the door?
Speaker 2: I walk out as quick as possible.
Speaker 3: Wait for them to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I speak my death and start a whole new identity in Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: That's smart Smart the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Really you're gonna be out on Monday.
Speaker 3: I know I need to remind people of this. I have a little bit of an appearance you guys, and I'd love for you to come say hi and come meet me and check out the brand new Patelco branch. It's gonna be in Daily City, three sixty two Gallert Boulevard.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be on Monday, Cinco de.
Speaker 3: Mayo from one to three pm. There's gonna be live music, snacks and all sorts of There's gonna be some local dignitaries there and local leaders and then you know me, because obviously they have because I'm a local dignitary. Going to be out there, but again, one to three o'clock in Daily City. Come see me on Monday, three gall at Boulevard at the brand new Potelco Credit Union branch there. I look forward to meeting everybody.
Speaker 2: I love that. All right, lots to cover this morning, and don't forget eight point fifty. We have your chance to win tickets for a Jay Balvin, Plus we're gonna get you qualified to meet him. We also have your chance to one thousand dollars in crazy cash on standby. First, going back to something that you were talking about in trending, Graham, Yeah.
Speaker 3: A very very expensive painting worth fifty six million dollars was damaged at a museum in the Netherlands by Yes, that's the place. It was damaged by a kid autos. We don't know.
Speaker 1: The kids scratched the painting.
Speaker 3: They're trying to figure out one who's going to pay for the repairs and to how the hell they're going to do the repairs.
Speaker 18: Hey, Tony for Scottsdale jav Fam. Nope, I believe the museum needs to go after the parents. Parents are definitely at fault for not watching their kids. And I'm not trying to throw anybody under the bus, but if you don't want your kids and they damage stuff, then you're responsible. You know, don't let your kids run them up, especially at a museum. If you go to a museum, you need to really watch your kids. And a museum is there for everyone, all ages to look at beautiful art.
Speaker 2: So yep, But what does happen when it's something that's worth fifty six million dollars? Like you know, I'll take my kids. Well, it took them once to Alta, never again. Had they damaged like a perfume bottle or something, yes, I would have had to buy it. You're going to obviously cover the cost of whatever I thought us.
Speaker 1: To the nearest shelf and just moved on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or that not EU workers, right, So what does happen when it's something that's worth millions that clearly none of us would ever be able to pay back?
Speaker 3: I don't I mean, I don't know, Tony. Thank you for leaving that talk back whether by the way JV show number one in Scott's to thank you, Tony. And isn't there something We've seen other museum incidents where people knock over these priceless vases and stuff like that and they shatter. It's accident. They didn't do it intentionally. It was an accident, right, and this, in my mind, a small child going up to something is sort of accidental.
Speaker 1: They don't know, but the parents know.
Speaker 3: The parents know. I yeah, you feel better.
Speaker 2: They're going to call it neglects and then just move on. Yeah, and make the mom file bankruptcy. You'll give a follow her savings in her home. She's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Homeless after this probably. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I hope you're happy, museum officials.
Speaker 2: All right, can we talk about this viral one hundred men one gorilla?
Speaker 3: Please debate?
Speaker 2: Because I cannot escape this stupid question. Yes, could one hundred men take on a silver back gorilla? I don't even know how it started, but like every celebrity and their mom has been weighing in, what do you guys think? Graham?
Speaker 3: First off, what didn't some just random person post this? And this thing just caught absolute wildfire, I think, And now there are actual AI simulation similar Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it started on somebody's podcast or or something. I don't even I don't even know, but yeah, everybody has waited.
Speaker 3: I love that this is the thing that gets everybody talking. In this country, we have real problems, you know, school seatings and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: We can't get anybody to fix that.
Speaker 3: But you know what, you know what we can do debate this whether or not a human a hundred humans could beat one silver backed gorilla, and I am with the humans on this one. I think you are not one hundred percent. I think you guys are completely wrong. I look a gorilla incredibly strong and powerful, but it's strength in numbers and a hundred people working together.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Gorilla, it is There is no way. Nope, there's no way. I am on the gorilla.
Speaker 3: Side on what basis how they're I've seen King Kong. I've seen King Kong too, but I've also seen UFC fights, and we could put one hundred badass fighters in their male and female. I'm sorry, Gorilla, like you're going to take out the first twenty, but as you start to get tired, these dudes are gonna choke you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these are all UFC fighters.
Speaker 9: They're going to be one hundred regular guys who might not even want to join in on the fighting once they see everything.
Speaker 3: Getting the stipulation is is it a hundred norms?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't say that, just as one hundred men. So even if they are men in tiptop shape, I'm still put my money on gorilla. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like if there was a fight between a gorilla and one hundred men, it's one hundred men that think they can beat a gorilla. And that's the mindset I need. I need one hundred idiots that think.
Speaker 2: They can get Yes, they could actually win.
Speaker 3: Look, gorilla, gorilla's strength is there's like the strength they have, like the strength of like twenty men or something, you know what I mean. They're twenty times as strong as the humor whatever the map is. Look like I said, they're gonna take it the first the first wave that goes in there. Sorry, bros, you are not This is not going to end well for you. You're gonna get smoked. But as the gorilla is attacking people in front of him, the men are going to be attacking him from the sides and behind, and pretty soon this thing's going to be knocked out.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's no way that as big as a gorilla is, one hit and you're going flying, a gorilla can rip a tree out of the ground, Like there's no way size trees right here. They can tear down banana trees and bend iron bars to state their enclosures, like, but.
Speaker 3: Have you seen a banana tree? It's a glorified bush.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I haven't written red Coast redwoods out of the ground.
Speaker 1: You probably could.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, hundred and fifty pounds, I can climb it, for sure.
Speaker 9: And I'm sorry, but I just don't think one hundred men would be able to like collaborate together and like good enough to be able to beat a gorilla.
Speaker 2: Like egos would get in the way with the guys climbing up the gorilla's back. It could just shake you off so easily. It's that massive.
Speaker 3: One hundred people. That's the number. One hundred. That's the key number. If you said twenty or thirty gorilla wins, but a hundred.
Speaker 9: Do you think that after seeing the first wave of the people that attack the gorilla being literally destroyed, you think the men are going to want to continue to fight?
Speaker 2: Hypathetically speaking, I mean, we're talking about men that I'm on gorilla said. I feel we're gonna a lot of talkbacks because people love debating this stupid situation.
Speaker 3: The winds in the AI simulations. I haven't watched the gorilla.
Speaker 2: I've seen ones of the gorilla wins.
Speaker 1: Are there somewhere the dudes win.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen that yet.
Speaker 9: But even in the one where the gorilla wins, the men keep getting up and the gorilla keeps beating them down. But it's like the men would realistically not even.
Speaker 3: Away like flies, Like it's going to be a surround and conquer situation.
Speaker 2: You're going down gram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So everybody is debating the one hundred men versus one gorilla. Who would win in that fight? A lot of people have opinions.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Jose from San Jose, just.
Speaker 19: Weighing in on that one hundred men versus one gorilla. If you think about it, if we're not using any kind of like weapons to like stab at this or like jab at this gorilla, like it's just our fist against this gorilla, Like really, like can anybody.
Speaker 4: Can we punch it enough to knock it out?
Speaker 3: Like do you know how thick that school is?
Speaker 5: Only that?
Speaker 19: But like I guess a gorilla can bench press, like damnsc.
Speaker 2: You hell, that's it. That's a great point.
Speaker 3: I've never have you ever seen a gorilla on the bench press.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, but I'm I think they can lift a lot. I'm sure it's twenty seven times their bodyweight. Sure, that's how strong they are. They can we up to four hundred fifty pounds. So I honestly I don't think the hundred men stand a chance.
Speaker 3: Gorilla can lift twenty seven times their bodyweight. Yep, is what you're telling me. And that let's say it averages four hundred pounds.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 3: See you're telling me that's an average adult man eight hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: That's what it says. Grim. This is just science, Like.
Speaker 3: Who's given a gorilla a ten eight hundred pounds object? Gorilla lift that?
Speaker 2: It says one gorilla is stronger than twenty adult humans combined. Okay, so you have one hundred. That's really late to him, it's like fighting off five men.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my money is on the guerrilla stone name.
Speaker 8: Regarding the gorilla thing, Graham, I sent you in a DM from the YouTuber speech professor.
Speaker 2: He thinks you're dummy.
Speaker 3: You should you should watch that. Okay, bye bye bye. Some YouTuber talking to a camera somehow an expert some a speech professor. Here is an expert on silvers all of a sudden. I love how everybody has turned into some sort of nature expert during this debate. I've seen a million of these videos as if everybody's been out there living with these magnificent creatures like Jane Goodall for the past twenty years.
Speaker 2: Stop living amongst men.
Speaker 1: So we know, like sounds a good point show.
Speaker 3: Come on, you gotta understand, like one hundred men, how much is that? You know? Think about it?
Speaker 2: Do the math.
Speaker 3: Wait, you got a bunch of men.
Speaker 2: You talk about thousands of poses.
Speaker 3: Man, they're gonna squish that gorilla, one four hundred pound gorilla. Yeah, the weight alone.
Speaker 2: No, the wait alone, I'm not convinced. Plus, you also have to have to consider the force of a bite. If the gorilla bites you, it's not just like muscles that we're talking about, just the strain.
Speaker 3: Don't untimate, underestimate the heart of the man.
Speaker 2: I'm underestimating.
Speaker 3: Man. You know what we can do? Also, bite, scratch, poke eyes. We're gonna do whatever it takes to win that fight. And do I get to pick my fighters? Because if I get to pick my fighters, if you go into that forty nine ers locker room, go into the Philadelphia Eagles locker room going. There are some bad dudes in there, and you tell them that, you know, a fifty two man roster, let me get two full NFL teams. And you don't think those dudes can take out one?
Speaker 2: Measy, you don't get to get out of here, and didn't one get injured? Just like walking on the sidelines or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you taking a shot at Drake when he was running into the game to his achilles?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Too soon, soon, too soon?
Speaker 2: Great points.
Speaker 17: Just to chime in about the one hundred man and gorilla situation, Yeah, I'm siding with you, Graham. I think if all one hundred men hit that full at one time, oh my god, going down, mind you, there are gonna be some casualties, but in the end, the one hundred men will prevail.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: I think anyone that thinks that is a little delusional. I'm sorry. Going back to the byte thing. One gorilla like that, they have the bite force of twice that of a lion.
Speaker 1: Right, so they're gonna they're gonna chomp through a couple arms.
Speaker 2: They're gonna chomp through everybody.
Speaker 3: While he's chomping through a couple of arms. He's getting his butt kicked. If I pick my squad and every dude that I'm sending in there is over three hundred pounds. Let's just at an average weight of three hundred PUDs on hundred, that's thirty thousand pounds of man going after one scraawby four pounds. Good watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you're able to pick your guys, it says hypathetical.
Speaker 1: So in the hypothetical.
Speaker 2: Going in there and the hypothetical it is just like one hundred, like the average average weight men, and then average sized gorilla.
Speaker 3: You're adding against your asterisk to this thing, and that that's what makes it fair.
Speaker 7: Average men, averageized gorilla.
Speaker 2: That's a fair fight.
Speaker 3: Wait, I thought you guys said it wasn't fair. The gorilla just stops everybody everything.
Speaker 2: That makes it fair for both sides. You're talking about picking your guys, you're gonna pick anyone over three hundred pounds. Okay, well I'm picking king, Calm, good luck situation. It is good morning, guys to America.
Speaker 16: So I think the silverback gorilla definitely is gonna win, because one hundred men cannot all together at once beat a silver back, and even if they go on waves, they're just gonna get thomped on like ASTs. Compared to the strength and the power of a silver bag than you, the silverback gorilla will win versus one hundred men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think men are the size of gorilla. It's gonna stomp on him.
Speaker 3: Again, that's the Selena scenario where you're picking King Kong, then I'm picking thour one hundred of four, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like when we're getting a little ridiculous here.
Speaker 3: If you're picking one hundred dudes that are out there that are bad enough to want to fight a gorilla, they're gonna win.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, And we're getting way too Yeah, we got to cut this up. Have they No, I have They haven't set that up yet. I thought mister Beasts post that he's looking for volunteers to put this to the test. But I don't, I don't, I don't want. I don't know if the post was real into Yeah, I doubt even if it was a.
Speaker 3: Real post, it's a joke. Nobody. You cannot do this. It will never happen because they would die. So you agree, no, right, well, some guys would die, Yeah, for sure. They would die, not a real thing. Peter would all obviously protest this as well, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to do one last talkback on the Gorilla the debate because there's so many we could have. Get to thank you everyone for not only listening to the JV Show but then leaving those talk backs and interacting with us. We really do appreciate that. But this is going to be the final one.
Speaker 8: Good morning JV Show. Just wanted to chime in on the gorilla versus man. Okay, let's be honest. A man can barely handle a flu or a cold without crying for three days, so let's be honest.
Speaker 4: The gorilla's winning one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Thank you, that's agreed.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good point. Is a pretty good point. Guys are kind of weak.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: But although let me just ask this, let me just post, a lot of people are so passionately, you know, entrenched in one side of this, as if they know the true answer.
Speaker 1: Nobody truly knows what would happen in this.
Speaker 3: But if the gorilla is the apex, the alpha predator of all creatures on the earth, nothing get me. Wouldn't we be living in gorilla stand right now? Wouldn't I be going down for dinner at House of Prime Bananas or something, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, wouldn't Why isn't Why didn't Gorilla just stomp on early Man and just be like, no, this is our planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that he's gone along. They are friends, They want to live separate, territorial and very mean.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 9: But one last thing that I have to say is you know for a fact that there would be one man that says this is the plan of attack, right, this is what we should do, and then they'd all start arguing about.
Speaker 7: What's best on how to attack the gorilla. They would disagree and start fighting each other.
Speaker 3: Men do not like men.
Speaker 1: You're underestimating the human spirit.
Speaker 3: Guys have stormed the beaches of Normandy together, jumped out of trenches in World War One, and all fought together.
Speaker 2: That's true, and that's true. They can work together.
Speaker 1: He was accomplished incredible things.
Speaker 2: But they would lose to a gorilla.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: I have an update on my husband. You guys remember me telling you how aj he has this awful snoring problem. Right Aside from that, I swear to god. There was times where like I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm like, uh, wake up, like you're gasping for air, Like what is going on?
Speaker 3: And then he went he's scary.
Speaker 2: He did the sleep study. We went to a place and they sent him like a little device and they had to wear it for like three nights at home, and then he sent those results in. Apparently sleep steady places are so backed up in the Bay Area they are barely getting back to him with the results. This was like weeks ago that he did the actual study part. So he goes for his appointment yesterday and they told him, like they went over the three nights. He wore this little device thing on his wrist and they told him that he would stop breathing eighteen times an hour for at least ten seconds every time. And that was every single hour every night. He wore this thing.
Speaker 1: So scary and very bad for your health.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that is just a moderate sleep apnea. There's people with severe sleep apnea. WHOA, so now what so.
Speaker 3: Now they are machine well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a little different than a seapap This is I think he calls it like an apap I guess the seapap is a continuous flow of off oxygen, so you're never like oxygen deprived, because that's what's really really bad.
Speaker 3: Here, Like this machine in your bedroom and all these hoses and the thing hooks up to your mouth, and the wives love sleeping next to somebody with one of those on. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was kind of hoping for that because if I could, I could use a little white noise.
Speaker 3: But actually, yeah, that's probably true, you know, so I feel like.
Speaker 2: I would sleep for a baby as long as he's not snoring and white noise. Like I think I'm for that, but an a path from my innerstanding, because I wasn't at his appointment. It's uh, it's something that is automatic, so it'll only turn on when it detects that he's stopped breathing to give him that oxygen. But when he is breathing, then it's off.
Speaker 3: Like a little hand comes out and starts. No machine.
Speaker 2: I think it's be like a little thing that goes like up his little nostrils, kind of like like you see old people with like an oxygen tank. I think it's gonna be like kind of like that. Oh really, I'm looking.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to look at pictures online, but comparisons show the same exact pictures.
Speaker 2: So okay, so maybe it is the same device, but but it functions different functions differently continuously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's life. I hear that it is life changing.
Speaker 3: Wants you for people that are sleep apnea suffers, because they they can have, you know, different symptoms and stuff that present themselves and you're tired all the time, and it's bad for your health. And then once people make the switch and then they're finally managing it because so many people have sleep apnea have no idea that they have it, you know. Yeah, and then once they make the switch, it it it's really.
Speaker 2: Really helpful, right, And so that's why he's been trying to lose weight like with future health and stuff, because we're told like that that's going to help. But also he's been having these like really bad constant headaches like for months, and that's because he wasn't I guess getting enough oxygen at nine men constantly tired. It's like all these different things going on. But there's the update. I'll let you know how it goes. Once the apap thrives.
Speaker 1: Hook it up, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of talk backs to get to I was just talking about my husband sleep apnea.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 15: I want to make it the sleep apning. I was diagnosed with sleep a severe sleep avenue five years ago. I am on a bipath machine when I was twenty five, and honestly, I was falling asleep at a red light just because I wasn't sleeping, or I will be working and I would just knock out without realizing it.
Speaker 3: It's really dangerous.
Speaker 15: People are very ashamed of it because of the machine, but it's really well worth it, and trust me to get help.
Speaker 3: If you need it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so scary.
Speaker 1: Sleep apiening is no joke. Oh my god, serious thing.
Speaker 3: We make fun of the We were having a chuckle about the machine in your room and you're like, oh, well, enjoyed the white noise, but it is very very important for your husband to get that.
Speaker 2: I just wish there was a better treatment. Yeah, why is the machine so embarrassing?
Speaker 1: I think there are now some surgery and some other options.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did recommend that. He was like, no, no surgery.
Speaker 15: Hey, JV Show.
Speaker 17: Good morning.
Speaker 15: I just want to give a shout out to my boyfriend Alex. Today's his birthday. I want to wish I'm a happy birthday, and I'm excited for this weekend where finally moving in together and we're both happy about it. And I really hope that he has a really good day today and can't wait to see him later on Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, so exciting birthday.
Speaker 2: Birthday, that's a big deal. That's a great point, the hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been following the craziness surrounding Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson his girlfriend a little bit?
Speaker 1: I stayed off an interview or something, or I can't keep track.
Speaker 2: Of it all. Listen. So Bill is you know former Patriots coach Now he is taking his coaching abilities to college football and he's he's doing that whole thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, he's seventy three years old. His girlfriend, Jordan Hudson twenty four. So he has a book coming out and he's on this press run. He's seventy so.
Speaker 3: They have a fifty year age gap fifty one just about fifty or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, So he's on this press one for his new book, and he was doing an interview with CBS Sunday morning this past weekend, and the interviewers likes because Jordan and the girlfriend is there on the set because she doesn't leave aside, and he was like, so, how did you guys meet And she walks up and she's like, we're not talking about this, and she just completely shut it down. Now, CBS intentionally left that clip. They could have edited that part out, they left it in there because apparently that's how it was the entire interview. There was multiple times where she interfered and was like directing the interview and like answering things for him, like completely just running the show. It's to the point that people are like accusing her of elder abuse. Oh I'm sorry to laugh, but people are accusing her of like elder abuse, and even his own employees are now like it's out of control. She's a runaway train. She thinks that she is running things, even getting his gig at you know you and see the University of North Carolina. At some point when he landed this job. He asked that she be c seed on every single email so she can like keep tabs and know what is going on going on, like anything you have to send to me, send it to her too.
Speaker 3: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: This is insane because I feel like we see, you see an older man dating oh, very young woman, and you think that he's the one in with the power in charge.
Speaker 7: Maybe you know there's something going on.
Speaker 2: He's she's using him, and she's out here like leaking some of his emails, like she's trying to like, you know, defend her interrupting the interview and stuff. And I get like he probably wants to keep it more focused on the book and doesn't want those salacious headlines and stuff about his personal life.
Speaker 3: But it's it's just interesting. Also, my mouth, my calculator, my brain was like, you did the mauth right, you did the mouth wrong. There forty nine and I forgot how old you said she was. She's twenty right, and he's seventy three, which is that's an insanely large age gap. And what's interesting about this is Bill Belichick was always such a as the coach of the new and the Patriots was always such a no nonsense, no drama, no personal stuff. You didn't learn anything about his own personality or his personal life. He kept that private, and when he was forward facing talking to the media, he gave the media very little about even his own team and coaching. He was just so straight faced all the time. And now that he's got a high school girlfriend and she's drama.
Speaker 2: And people were like, maybe one of the reasons that she didn't want him answering the hat did you meet thing is because they were first photographed together. But I think she was like twenty, Yeah, they've been together for a minute, two yours not a new relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy. That will keep following that just because it's so juicy. Keep you posted, Grammy. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Great news, cat lovers, Your cats can keep their claws.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 3: A new bill was just passed through the California State Assembly. Again, it has to hit the governor's desk to be signed into law, but with support from both Democrat and Republican lawmakers, and the bill would make declining cats illegal. This bill passed through the state Assembly with a unanimous seventy two to zero vote. They say cat decline people that don't want their furniture destroyed. Cat decline is cruel and barbaric. It's a surgical procedure that causes lifelong disfigurement and pain. They say it's mutilating healthy cats. And it would be like the equivalent of cutting off your own fingers up intol, like the first knuckle or something. That's essentially what they're doing. So from now on, cats are free to ruin your sofas and your carpets and everything.
Speaker 1: Else because they can keep their claws again.
Speaker 2: If it gets signed into you give them like little manicures and like their nails.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's toys that also help with filing their nails.
Speaker 2: What about some little kiddy mittens kittens with mittens cute?
Speaker 7: Wait, kittensten That sounds like a good brand.
Speaker 3: Guys are walking right into an episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which apparently you have not seen this about kitten mittens.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, it's been done before.
Speaker 3: It's phenomenal. Ef you've seen it's hysterical.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good morning JV Show fan, This is Jackie from Pittsburgh. I was wondering, have you guys ever noticed that farts and showers smells so much worse than regular parts, than drive parts.
Speaker 4: They are deadly.
Speaker 3: Good bye?
Speaker 2: Is this what our show has become? When you have a smart thought, our question, you leave, you think of the JV show.
Speaker 3: The talkback is open to everybody, so carred a weigh in on that, ladies, I actually don't find that to be true. It sounds like a you problem to you just left that talk back. It sounds like a personal problem. But do you guys find that.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's true because I think I would remember.
Speaker 3: I think swimming pool submerged ones can smell worse.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: How do you even when it bubbles to the surface. You've never had a submerged before. Let's not get sidetracked here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had a comment on the submerged one. Okay, my husband's gonna kill me for saying this. Yeah, but he tried to like sneak one one time and we were we were in the bath together, Romantic Death, Candles Champagne movie on, and yeah it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: He bubbled on up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would think like nothing would happen, but then it comes to the surface and pop.
Speaker 3: Why would you think nothing. Balloon bubble, Why would you think nothing? I know it's a bubble of you know, will be released at the surface.
Speaker 2: So it did smell really bad, of course it did. Discussing why how are you mucking about that?
Speaker 3: But I just feel like houses never happened? Have you never let one go in a pool before underwater in any circumstance.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when I'm in a pool, I'm with other people and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Just like I don't take baths.
Speaker 3: You swim over to the corner your own time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just don't. Just before we get to our cooler not list.
Speaker 4: It's Andy from wester and Woine, Iowa. I beg you to replay what.
Speaker 17: The away grand just said appearance in this high pitched voice, replay the audio hilarious.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, I have gone to the archives earlier I was talking about and I will mention it again. I'll use it. Thank you, Anny. And we are at JAV Show number one in West Moines, Iowa, which is great. I have a little I have an appearance coming up. It's at the Potoco Credit Union. There's a brand new one opening up in Daily City three sixty two Gallert boulevard. I want everyone to come say hi this coming Monday one to three pm. Come say hi in Daily Safe the New Potoco. But he says, and I had to go to the archives because when I promoted that appearance earlier, he said, I said it in a high pitched voice. Here it is. I need to remind people of this. I have a little bit of an appearance, you guys, and I'd love for you to come say hi.
Speaker 2: He's good, you guys, I know.
Speaker 7: Very high, and I feel like, why does it go high, like so high.
Speaker 2: At that point?
Speaker 3: Exercise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just exercising my vocal range, which is superior.
Speaker 2: He does that sometimes when he gives out the crazy cash keywords as well. Yeah, so he might do that again in just a few minutes. Okay, so let's kick off our cool or not list These first one actually comes from a talkback.
Speaker 3: Oh cool or not?
Speaker 6: They JV showby lying instead of first talkback, it should be this pick and choose talkback not cool man, liars.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm going not cool on your talk back?
Speaker 3: Not cool on that listen. That's our buddy Ruben Sito from Sacktown and Ruben Sito.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I don't like your tone. Guess what he sucked. I know exactly what he is referencing.
Speaker 3: The other morning he left a very early talkback, assuming because he is Ruben Sito from Sacktown, that he had the first talkback of the day. Well, Ruben Sito, someone else said hold my beer and they got to talk back in slightly before you. Also, if we really want to get into the systemantics, some people leave very late night talkbacks before midnight, and is that not the first talkback of the day. I don't know. There's a little bit of gray area. Also, it's not that serious. This is just a radio show with a couple of your favorite morning DJs. So Ruben Sito, leave us another one in the morning.
Speaker 2: Earlier on there.
Speaker 3: I can't. I try to play as many talkbacks as I can, I can't play them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like we play a lot of your talkbacks. I mean, even if you're not the first first talkback, you can still leave us one any other time in the morning. You know, we play talkbacks all morning long.
Speaker 3: And Ruben Tito's talkbacks have gotten a lot of airtime. If people remember he's the one that always runs out of time at the thirty seconds and leaves a follow up talkback talking about how he ran out of time in the previous one and that cycle goes on sometimes for hours.
Speaker 2: And so enough airtime for him?
Speaker 1: Huh, I don't like your ton Oh fight you?
Speaker 2: Who else has a cool or no? Let's go Jess? She has right? Okay, dang it?
Speaker 7: Cool or not?
Speaker 9: This lakeside proposal that people are claiming is the most awkward thing that they've ever witnessed.
Speaker 7: So head on over Tool Morning Show on Instagram. We have the video right there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 7: There's not a lot of excitement behind.
Speaker 2: It, I guess is the best way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Going going now?
Speaker 2: Stand by Yeah, they's down on one knee.
Speaker 3: He kind of trying to get her attention. She doesn't want to turn around.
Speaker 7: Nope, eventually she does. He pops the question and.
Speaker 2: The response is like, oh my god, it's so boring, And then there's some guys.
Speaker 3: He taps her behind and then she like brushes his hand away, like no, excuse me, I'm over here looking at a baby.
Speaker 1: I don't need to talk to you right now. And then even once she turns.
Speaker 3: Around and notices that he's down on one knee, she doesn't seem she's like, oh, let me just fix my hair a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't care.
Speaker 3: She does not care. There's no emotional response most women when there a guy surprises them down one knee, they turn around, they're like, oh, oh God Jesus, Like, can I go back to.
Speaker 1: Looking at this baby or my mom's phone. I don't care what you're doing.
Speaker 7: And the thing is is like they have no reaction, but the people around.
Speaker 2: Them also have no reaction. The guy in the back just literally has like a nobody cares.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm going cool because it's entertaining.
Speaker 2: True, I'm gonna say I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna say not cool because I love the proposals that are like over the top in terms of the reactions.
Speaker 7: I love seeing like crazy reactions.
Speaker 2: I loved it. It was like well thought out, well planned the way he went about it. I loved everything about it.
Speaker 3: I think you have to know going in if you tell people ahead of time, hey, i'm gonna propose it this thing. It's going to be a surprise record it because you see a woman behind she's also recording it from another angle, and then he's clearly had this. It's a setup. You know. Yeah, I think you have to know going in that you are going to get a good positive reaction before you go and orchestrate this whole thing. I think I just don't know, but I think this is his fault.
Speaker 2: You have to know, and I mean no offense.
Speaker 7: Maybe this is the proposal of her dreams, but maybe that has something to do with them. Maybe she was expecting it to be somewhere else.
Speaker 3: A muddy dog that's too like a stinky pond.
Speaker 2: His boots are leading more than my ugs.
Speaker 1: They are The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine