Speaker 1: My love, what are you doing? Goodness? Gracious, this place looks like a pig sty. This is why you didn't want me coming to visit. No, I'll get this cleaned up, lickety split.
Speaker 2: And what.
Speaker 1: No goodness? And your food choices, these are all warm uppable meals like you don't have anything in here for proper cooking. Lord, six alife? Lord?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you honest? To goodness? Are you using body soap for hand soap? What do you mean they were two for one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness, are you? Is that a sheet over your window?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My goodness you this doesn't work at all. God, your neighbor's dog is awful. Yeappy, hey's super cute. But someone needs to go give him a bone or something back to you, so don't what what do you mean your phone's blowing up? Well, hit mute on it. No, we have a serious conversation that we need to be having here. See, you have been so down in the dumps lately. You allow your coworkers to treat you like trash. Your boss leans on you for absolutely everything, and yet doesn't have a kind word to show for it. At the very least, your friends are they're they're nice, but honestly, I think they would be nicer if you weren't so stressed out, so you weren't so crabby around them all the time. Yeesh. Then let's get to the important piece. Look at you. You haven't been practicing self care, have you. I mean, that kind of healthcare is perfectly fine, But one of the our signs of depression is not taking a bath daily or shower. Yeah, and that beard, trust me. I don't mind you being a fuzzy fuzzy, but it looks like a kid us a US trim of dead in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no no, I'm here. Now we're gonna get you properly fixed up. We're gonna get your spite. Yes, we're gonna clean your Do you know cleaning your house isn't as much to do with cleanliness as you think. I mean it does. Cleanliness is great, I don't want vermin in here. But the space where you work, and you work from home, or rather you spend a lot of time at home as well, the space in which you work is a reflection, and you spend those times as a reflection of your mental state. All this stuff cluttered up here is representative of what's going on in your mind. You don't realize how much luder you'll feel if you just blitz crak clean your room and you'll see, Well, you remember that last time I came over and cleaned, you said for like two three weeks afterwards you felt so much better. I saw you brighten up. We begin to go have more fun and whatnot. So yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. We're gonna clean your room and then we'll sit down, maybe we'll watch Uh you know, I've been meaning to bet binge Big Bang theory for a while. The whole universe is ana hot. Didn't say, oh, fourteen billion years ago, expansion started by the Earth begin to cool, the Autochros begin to drill knee they built the Sorry I got I got a little bit lost in it. What what? What Penny's hot? Oh No, I love all the like geeky stuff that they get in on. I'm like, yeah, oh my god, crap, I'm one of them. Aren't that why I don't really dress like one of the geeks. But uh, what I'm just saying, what did you call me last time? You called me a lipstick geek? All right, So we're gonna ask some new rules. I'm gonna check in with you and I don't. We're gonna get your water and take up too. All I want you to do is drink two glasses of water from now. I'm gonna check it on you in the morning, and then for that, I'm gonna check it in the morning for a shower. You're gonnake a shower, start your day. Then I will check in on your beard weekly, then once or maybe twice a week. We're gonna go twice. In the beginning, we're gonna have you spot clean. Just take all the trash out, dishes go into the dishwasher, and clothes go over to the laundry area.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And then we're also going to already that's why your phone is blowing up. I blocked all of your ex's and just people in your life who aren't nice to you. We can start letting some of them back in once we get you to a better headspace. What do you mean listen here, you haven't been taking care of yourself and as your girlfriend. Girlfriend, Yes, I decided I'm your girlfriend. I'm no longer just a friend of yours. I have loved you for long enough, and so no one's got to take care of you. And if I'm already doing quite a bit to take care of you anyways, and I love you and I want nothing more than to get you nice, rat and tat, so you can feel exactly how tat I can be. I will absolutely be your girlfriend. I guess it is traditional for you to ask me, but I don't really want to answer questions right about now. I just want your compliance. Goodness. No, I understand you've always been quite the bratty little thing, but I know exactly how to get you in a new and I want see you when I talk low and right in.
Speaker 3: Your ear like this, and ah, just.
Speaker 1: Roll my tongue a on that lobe. You become putty in my hands. So you have two options. You can do as I say and be good and we can get this place nice and cleaned up real quickly, and you can.
Speaker 3: Be a good boy for me. Or you can have me sit here and nag you more and more and more until I wear you down.
Speaker 1: And I will still sit here cleaning anyways. And if I have to be the one to drag you to that shower, I will absolutely do it. Really. Oh, look at you. Oh, don't try to hide your face. I can see how blushing you are. That shower. M M. It's calling you, isn't it. Let's go ahead over to it. You get to it. I will you know what, we still have time for grocery delivered. I would have some groceries to be delivered, and I will whip you up a nice meal, and I'm gonna get started on cleaning up this. How is then we don't have to watch Big Bang Theory. We can watch whatever you want. There's still some decisions. Will that you have minor ones? What? Oh? Okay, well, I guess it would be healthy to talk about that. Sure, yeah, no, I meant it. You're not talking to those people anymore. Well, you do have to talk to your coworkers at work, but you don't have to try to talk to them outside of work. In fact, at work, I want you to do very minimal amounts of talking. You're not doing anybody's extra work. You're not going to help anybody beyond what is outside of your job description. And if anyone says anything to you two fingers swinging, we can get you another job. You are highly valuable. You're going to be so easy to find another job for and we will find something that is the perfect fit for you. What you deserve happiness. You see what your problem is, baby, baby, I love I get to say that hour together, my love. Your problem is you don't understand what you're worth. You don't see the fact that you have so much potential and you care so much about the people around you.
Speaker 2: You work so hard.
Speaker 1: You are willing to take on other people's work just so that they can be happy, just because you get satisfaction. You derive satisfaction off of what other people think about you, because you think solow of yourself. I'm here to help you see exactly what you're worth so that people start wanting to give to you. It's that song, you know.
Speaker 4: Some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused by you. You're willing to allow yourself to be abused, and in response, people are abusing you because you have a kick me signed on you, and you actually feel happy when they kick you because at least they paid attention to you. You never learned how to get positive attention. So if you don't know how to get it. I'm going to force you to learn how to get it by extracting all of the negative shit in your life out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna suck it all out. I will definitely be sucking something else out too, but that is a treat if you're a good boy. So we're going to pull all of that out of your life and then slot back in only the things that make the most sense. And if something is in your life currently that we can't slot out immediately, we're gonna find a replacement for it. And you're gonna learn to derive your happiness off of positive things that actually keep you happy. Because allowing people to kick you may feel nice in the moment that they paid attention to you, but then when you have to pick yourself up out of the mud and you look up and you see that they're gone, it still hurts.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not trying to you know what. I am trying to fix you. Yeah. No, it makes me feel good to fix broken boys. But I also know that at least this time with you, the broken person that I'm trying to fix, is at least worth it. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gotten.
Speaker 1: The honor of being around you for all of this time and getting to see the true gymn that's shining deep inside of that soul. You try to suppress those feelings down. You try to pretend like you're big, tough and don't have any feelings, but Bain doesn't actually exist. Bain just wants a hug, and a hug you're going to get now, Come here.
Speaker 2: You, Hey, guys, this is Inen Alexander here.
Speaker 1: Jesus goodness. So I didn't talk about this before because, uh, I knew when I deleted a bunch of videos and made some changes that it was going to hurt my analytics on YouTube, and I actually feared going under twenty nine thousand. We almost did too, and then I know it was going to bounce back at some point. Actually even considered making a second channel like Method did and just kind of restarting from there. But things worked out. Looks like we're going to be okay. We are now back contract headed towards thirty k which we're doing a thirty hour livestream for that. I'm super stoked because we're gonna actually be doing a Perge night. Perge Night is still happening. I'm so stoked about that. I think it'll be a lot of fun and we're gonna actually start getting it planned on the Patreon server. So if you guys would like to participate and you don't mind Slash can subscribe on Patreon, you absolutely can join. I might make a separate discord, but like I won't be participating in it, just specifically for Twitch streaming, So if you're like subscribed on Twitch, you can also get access there you don't want to be on Patron, And I might also be opening up my YouTube memberships, which I'll do the same thing with Twitch that will get you into the same server. Why wouldn't I put it in the other server because YouTube and Twitch I can't do NSFW distinctions, so it would be a completely safer work server. But the idea being so that you guys can sign up for the Perche nights. So if you would interested in that, please leave me a comment down below, and if you can't, if you can't subscribe via YouTube memberships or Twitch, that's perfectly fine. Like the fact that you even watch my stuff is blows my mind. Let alone leave the comment, Let alone leave ali like blows my mind. I'm so stoked by anyways, inspiration so today's video. I know you won't believe this, but Zena is a little bit of a fixer.
Speaker 2: Xena likes to.
Speaker 1: Find broken boys and I do tend to actually clean their houses and cook for them. It's the thing that I do. And so then there's self worth and has that ever worked out? No? No, it never works out. It usually ends up with me getting left. Once they realize what their self worth is, it's great. So this today's story has happened multiple times. There's no one in particular person, but I was. I was. I always become the girlfriend who sends reminders to take a shower, to have they spot cleaned to their house and if not, during the week, I would pop by and I would end up doing it. Have they done their dishes? Have they cooked? I got to the point with a couple of different boyfriends where I'd go over and cook an entire weeks of meals in like one to two days and just have it where they could easily microwave it. That's me, It's what I do. I tend to be the caregiver because it's a it's a psychological thing, it's a I want to be the thing I wish I had. I am very yandraish in the way that like, if someone treats I really don't care. If someone treats me, I'll take it until I break. But that's also because I don't let people in legitimately, I'll keep you at armslength, can't I keep people at arms length until I can trust them, Like people who are always talking about themselves and whatnot, and they're not like showing interest to other people. I tend to like keep on the outer circle. But like once I let someone inside, oh my god, it's so hard to prime me apart from them. So but with my friends and with my lovers, like, oh my god, I will take everyone out of your life that I think is toxic to you. Let them say something nasty to you, let me get a bad vibe, and watch what will happen. There have been several guys in which I went through and I blocked a whole bunch of people, and in my defense, every single one of them when they like looked after like a relationship as long as it's over. I've had every single one of them come back and tell me thank you, X, Y and Z, And usually multiple people were really bad my life has been so much better since. Sorry really bad for me, even bad people. I believe some people are bad for other people. These people did not gell well. They were not contributing to their life, so it worked out. I've been therapy and I am not about that is a toxic trait. Can never be with someone if you're a partner who's like trying to make you cut off people without like like it's not the best trait. It's not the best trait. And I've been in therapy, so I don't make those demands anymore. It's perfectly okay to talk it out and have you both come to the conclusion and decide, but it's not okay to like, forcibly have it happened anyways, Love you guys. I'm not a therapist. I probably shouldn't be talking on these this type of stuff, but I love you guys. Don't talk to you the next one.
Speaker 4: Bye.