Speaker 1: Good evening everyone.
Speaker 2: This is Jonathan Myers with the Metaphysical Hour or so. This show is a tribute to Dolores Cannon. May her next life be as awesome and inspiring as the last. To honor the very topic that helped me eventually find Dolores in the first place and set me down This very spiritual wondering rabbit hole is NDEs near death experiences. The world has many answers to explain away the spiritual realm and all of us crazies out there that know that there's more to this life than just eat, work, and sleep, but it struggles to find a real answer as to why people keep experiencing near death experiences. To the atheist out there, it's just a rush of chemicals that is flooding your brain that makes you hallucinate. To the religious person out there, it's a visit from the heavenly realm from God and his angels, which sounds nice until you tell them that it was a light being from the Pleiades, and they will just tell you that it was only a hallucination or even worse.
Speaker 1: The devil deceiving you.
Speaker 2: But to the open minded individual out there that doesn't have it all figured out, but very curious. Yet the near death experiences are nothing short of miracles from the other side, proof of an afterlife, proof of reincarnation, proof that we shouldn't take our lives so seriously in proof that we need to stop worrying so much about the material reality, proof that God and universe and source all of it exists, or the one is just love. Literally, the material realm fooled us, all of us so much so that we forget that this realm is more or less a dream. So let's get into a few except near death experience stories from the best site that I know to find them is nderf dot org and derf dot org. I do also want to say that if you've ever had a near death experience, reach out to them and document it for the world to see, because you never know how much it might be able to help someone, because it surely helped me.
Speaker 1: So for anybody out.
Speaker 2: There that is curious as to what a near death experience actually is, I think some people think that, uh, well, you almost died, so it was near death experience. Most of the time, these people actually did die, like flatlined. They were out for a couple of minutes, maybe even up to an hour. Some of the crazier stories that I've seen, and what they were able to experience is something that they shouldn't be experiencing. I mean, at least not as far as we understand scientifically and of the physical world. But there is still something wild that happens just about every time. And these are the people that come back to tell the tale. Right, So they're they're dead, you know, for a few minutes, and they experience like timelessness, and they experience something otherworldly and they are convinced usually to come back by God or by you know, a savior or an angel or an ancestor or an alien or maybe even them, you know, like there there's no limits to this. Yeah, I mean, this is quite astounding every single time we read one. But yeah, so, just to get the Google definition of what an NDE is, a near death experience is a profound personal event that occurs when a person is close to or has been temporarily pronounced clinically dead, followed by resuscitation. NDEs are characterized by vivid, subjective phenomena that can vary, but often include a core set of elements. The nature of NDEs is debated by scientists and medical professionals, with explanations ranging from neurological events to spiritual phenomena. So it kind of goes all over and it's up to the interpreter what does that person go through whenever they are on the other side of it. So, so there are common features of near death experiences. While no two near death experiences are identical, many share similar elements, according to studies conducted by researchers like psychiatrist Raymond Moody, look into him if you haven't already, that is a beautiful man.
Speaker 1: So some of the.
Speaker 2: Most frequently reported features are out of body sensations, which is a feeling of detaching from your physical body and observing events from a different perspective, oftentimes from above. That's what you'll hear about, is that I look down and I saw my body And yeah, we're going to get into a couple of those stories. Another one is a heightened state of mind, a sense of unusual mental clarity and rapid thought processes despite the body being in a compromised physical state. Now, how do you explain that bodies dead, brain shut down, there's no activity really going on, and somehow their mind is.
Speaker 1: Working better than it ever has. What a trip.
Speaker 2: Next, you have a movement through a tunnel, not every time, most times, though, so the movement through the tunnel is a feeling of being drawn into a dark, enclosed space, sometimes with a brilliant light at the end. Another one is encountering a bright light, so seeing an intensely brilliant, peaceful and loving light, which sounds kind of wild, right, You're talking about just a light, you know, it's not like a It's not a fluorescent light, it's not incandescent light.
Speaker 1: It's not even the Sun's light.
Speaker 2: It's not the stars light, the moon's light, not any light you've ever seen, at least not in the you know, physical material, realm. It is a light that literally expresses emotion, which is kind of wild if you think about it, like it's hard to even Pross says that because anytime we've ever seen light, we don't associate it with emotion, we don't associate.
Speaker 1: It with love.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe there's aspects of it. You know, you see the sun going down over the ocean, and maybe you feel like, oh it's it's a nice mood and it's a beautiful scene or read and maybe there with a loved one.
Speaker 1: It's even more than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, like this, from what I've read, it's more than that. There seems to be a profound sense of serenity, well being, and unconditional love, often replacing feelings of pain, Which is interesting because you're no longer attached to the body anymore, so I guess you wouldn't necessarily feel any kind of pain. But if the mind is inside the brain that's inside the body, shouldn't you still be feeling some kind of pain. I'm sure they're gonna be able to find a way to, you know, tear that apart.
Speaker 1: But we'll go on. Then.
Speaker 2: There seems to be just about every time a life review, so a rapid and panoramic review of one's past, often reliving significant memories and understanding the impact of one's actions.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people meet other beings.
Speaker 2: Most of the time people meet other beings, from what I've read, encounters with diseased loved ones, religious figures, or other spiritual entities, and there usually is a reluctance to return, a strong desire to remain in this blissful state, often described as a more authentic place than a more authentic home than your earthly life. Think about that man, more authentic, more home than your earthly home. I mean, yeah, I know that some people don't necessarily feel at home in their own home. That's not what this is talking about. This is saying that, like, imagine you're at home. You have your significant other, maybe you have your kids with you, maybe you're opening presents on Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: It's as home as it gets.
Speaker 2: Right, you got Michael Blue Blaze Christmas music or whatever playing the breath in the background, you drink, it's a megnog, you know, the ambiance is right tis the season. It is the most home you'll ever feel unless you have an NDE. And that's what this is saying, more authentically home than your earthly life. It goes beyond it because there are limitations to this reality, not even just to this reality, there's limitations to our conception of this reality, like to our understanding of this reality. You think about it, we only have five senses, six at most, right, with the sixth sense being the intuition or the gut feeling. How do you explain just what we were talking about earlier. Whenever they were seeing the light and sensing emotion from the light. Maybe that's a sense that we just don't have in the physical realm, you know, and that's probably just the only way that that individual could even explain it. I'm probably I'm sure it probably is a lot deeper than even just the light had emotion. And that's why I love looking into these because I just don't know what to do with it, you know, but I'm excited. I don't need to compartmentalize it. Though, I'm not gonna lie. There were plenty of times where I did try to compartmentalize some of these stories, you know, because some of them have Jesus, some of them have you know, Muhammed, but some of them have Buddha, some of them have you know, their ancestors.
Speaker 1: Some of them have it's just their higher self. Like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: How do you compartmentalize that? Some people meet ets, Maybe they're praying mantises, Maybe they're little grays, could be you know, the tall Whites, could be, the Pleiadians, whatever, right, the Nordics cat beings. I mean, there's no limit. So how can you compartmentalize something that has no limit? You can't, And you know, and what you find is that after some time, we only compartmentalize things so that we can better understand. And so it's I would say that it's only logic to try and compartmentalize it. It's only logic to try and make some kind of sense of it because our brains don't know what to do. We can't leave doors open. It has to be I understand it or or it doesn't make sense, right, And that's not necessarily right. This is mind expanding stuff, not shrinking, you know. So yeah, and then science has tried to interpret it, which is okay, And we're going to go over that because I'm sure there are people out there that are like, surely there needs to be some kind of scientific explanation. Now, I do want you to keep in mind something though science knows how things work, they don't know why it works that way. Just a little distinction, so how it works, as far as maybe there's some chemicals that are going off in the body, maybe.
Speaker 1: A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: It's a big cocktail that's going on, big cocktail chemical soup inside your body and inside your mind that's causing you to quote unquote hallucinate.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So what they say is is that there's neurological activity. So it says a cascade of physiological stress during a life threatening event may cause certain networks of neurons to go into overdrive. There's brain activity that has been shown to surge right before death, possibly contributing to the subjective experience, which is interesting because it says that there's a brain surge rate before death, before they die, we're talking about these people are dead, okay, Like just so we're clear, like they're dead. There's no spike on the monitor, right, they are put and they're experiencing something. So they're talking about up intol that moment there seems to be a surge and brain activity upright to the edge. But it doesn't explain what happens after. It says possibly contributing to the subjective experience.
Speaker 1: And that's a thing, you know, it's it's subjective.
Speaker 2: And this is why I don't know, I you know, I kind of go back and forth as far as like what's objective, you know, what's truth, what's the reality of the situation. What I found is is that the most most things that we think are objective really aren't really break it all down, you know, Like the things that we call objective. If especially if we're you know, talking about the Imperial College London doing the h d MT studies. I don't know how you look at that and collect that information, sort it through your mind and come to the come to the understanding. How do you not come to the understanding that this isn't some sort of restrictive realm of sorts, not restrictive like hell, I don't mean that restrictive in the sense of we don't have we don't have all of our abilities, understanding senses. We're limited in a sense, which I think actually makes it beautiful, you know, in that sense, because it's trying to see what I think about this reality. What I'm starting to understand is is that sure, maybe there are limitations compared to whenever you're in the afterlife or in another realm or you know, on another planet as another being or whatever. But I think that those restrictions are beautiful in the sense that what are you gonna do with the little the the very little bit of modality and senses and control that you think you have, Like I think it's nice in that way. But anyway, so then it gets into them the rem intrusion, so the rapid eye movement, so a blending of consciousness of conscious states, so you have the waking, the REM sleep, and non rem sleep that occurred during a crisis. They can create a hybrid state. It's called this rem intrusion is believed to account for many nd features, including out of body sensations and visual hallucinations. There's a neurochemical release. The brain may release a flood of neurochemicals during extreme stress and dwarphins. The body's natural painkillers may create feelings of peace and bliss. And then there's oxygen starvation, so also known as hypoxia. A lack of oxygen to the brain can produce hallucinations and tunnel like vision, a common feature of near death experiences. So that's what's going on in the body. That's the how, that's the how is this happening?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That doesn't, you know, take away from the actual experience itself. It just shows you like this is the highway. These are the nuts and the bolts. This is how it happens, not why it happens. Not like not to take away anything spiritually, but there has to be an alley a highway in order for these things to happen. And just like anybody that's having any kind of spiritual experience. Most times you have to be in a different state consciously to have any kind of spiritual experience like a whether it be an out of body experience or maybe you got visited from a loved one or an angel or an et or anything like that. Usually you have to be in a different conscious state, like hypnotic almost and most of the times people don't even know they're really in them, you know, we just assume that it's always us. But there's different levels to us. There's different stages of what you consider you, you know, and we've gone over them in the past.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There's beta, alpha, theta, gamma, and delta. These are all like different levels and different stages of consciousness within your own mind. Everybody goes through it, and so they have the spiritual explanation, it says. Many who have experienced an ND interpret as a glimpse into the afterlife or a connection to something divine. These interpretations are often shaped by the individual's cultural, philosophical, and religious background. Vertical vertical NDEs, in which a person accurately recalls events that they could not have physically witnessed, are sometimes cited as evidence for consciousness existing outside the body. I don't know what other explanation you could have. I mean, they're they're down and out for the count. There's there's nothing popping up on the monitor, and still somehow they're able to listen in on the doctor's conversation. Yeah, that'll keep you up at night in a good way. Then there's the life changing after effects, of course. I mean, anybody that goes through something so crazy, so spiritual, so out of body, so other so otherworldly, of course, it's going to change your life every time. And so it says near death experiences can have a powerful and lasting impact on a person's personality and outlook on life. Reported after effects can include a diminished fear of death, which I think is a great thing. Shouldn't be worried or fearful about death. It's going to happen, regardless whether you fear about it or not. It's going to happen. There is a level of increased spirituality, often accompanied by less interest in materialism.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: There's a heightened sense of purpose and compassion for others. It's almost like a spiritual teacher. There's spiritual teachers all over the world of all times have been trying to preach this very same thing from the very beginning. But we have to die to understand that that that message. I guess not everybody. Some people, then there seems to be positive changes in attitude and behavior, though some individuals may struck with integrating their experience rightfully. So I mean, how are you going to integrate meeting a gray alien who told you that you're from planet blee blob? And you know what I mean, how are you going to integrate that into going to work? And then yeah, and then there's there's always a renewed appreciation for life.
Speaker 1: So just want to throw those out there.
Speaker 2: It's quite fascinating when you really really look into some of the effects and what really is going on now. I do want to say, anybody that's ever looked into a near death experience, it's not like a oh it happened once or twice, or maybe it happens every so often. There are hundreds of thousands, if not more, but at least documented. There are hundreds of thousands of documented accounts of people that are documenting their near death experiences. Like I said, they're not always the same. As a matter of fact, most of the time they are far apart from each other. So don't try to even think of compartmentalizing this.
Speaker 1: This is something that you can't put in a box.
Speaker 2: So let's quit, quit dancing around, actually get to the information. But look, before we do, I did want to say I do offer past life regressions for anybody that is interested. This is why I built the show, you know, to kind of commemorate Dolores Cannon because of you know, she inspired me greatly to really look a lot in this general direction. And I went to school for I went to her school. I mean it was when was that like four or five years ago? I did it, and I've done I don't know, two three hundred sessions so far, and they're always so amazing, just like NDEs. I mean, they are so similar it's not even funny. And so if you're interested in that, then email us at metamistics at yahoo dot com. That link is down the show notes below. For anybody that's interested in prices. I'm not going to keep it a secret. I have two different ways of going about the price. So and I will say that I'm cheaper than just about everybody. If I don't know if I've ever found anybody that is cheaper than me, unless they're given it to you for free. Like that's I'm not trying to make a living off of it, you know. But it does take a few hours, It does take a lot of energy, and it does take a lot of attention, does take a lot of time. So I do want to say that, you know it, I have to charge something, so but that price is not steep at all compared to everybody else. So my typical charge is two hundred and fifty dollars per session. Maybe it goes an hour, maybe it goes three hours, maybe it goes four hours. Maybe it only goes two hours, maybe it's less than an hour. Either way, two hundred and fifty dollars. Okay, I don't do it by the hour. I do it by the session, two hundred and fifty dollars. But if you decide that you want to put it up on the podcast for everybody else to be able to listen a lot like these fine people over at nderf dot org did with their near death experiences.
Speaker 1: And you want other.
Speaker 2: People to be able to listen to what your experience was about your past life regression, I bring it down to two hundred dollars, so it's fifty dollars off and that way everybody will be able to listen to it as well. Now that doesn't mean that I won't. You know, if if there's something like very personal in there that you would like to get cut out, I can absolutely cut that out. I can make accommodations, no big deal. I'm sure you don't want people knowing about some of the more deeply personal stuff.
Speaker 1: That you, you.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe went through or learned about yourself, or maybe some of the questions that you ask your higher self.
Speaker 1: Totally get that, we can cut that out.
Speaker 2: But as far as the past life regression itself, where did you go, what did you see, what did you experience, what did you learn? All those fun things, all the details of it. Yeah, well we'll keep that in there if I mean, it's entirely up to you. So if you're interested in that, like I said, email me at metamistics at yahoo dot com and we can get that set up.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 2: Anybody it's interested in it, make sure you have headphones that have a attached microphone that you can put right next to your mouth. So a lot of times, like the old school Apple headphones. The pods, right, the corded ones, not AirPods. Don't do not use AirPods. They are not that good for this. If you use the old school ones with the actual cord, the in the mic that's connected to the cord, those are usually the best, unless you have like a set of gamer headphones with you know, the mic that goes right up to your mouth. And the reason why I say that is is because whenever you're under hypnosis, your voice.
Speaker 1: Is gonna get so soft.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like you're almost asleep and you're just you're just saying your first words of the day.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so low.
Speaker 2: And I do it over zoom obviously, so I need to hear because I'm not right there with you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just go about that.
Speaker 2: And also the most important part is make sure you have a couple hours set aside for the day. You never know how long it's gonna be. You want to make sure that there's not gonna be anything that's going to interrupt you. So maybe you got a dog that's barking, or maybe you got kids running around, you want to try and make sure that it's as quiet as possible because you don't want to be pulled out of it, and you want to make sure that you have at least ten questions that you can ask to your higher self.
Speaker 1: So these are.
Speaker 2: Questions that you would ask a spirit guide, that you would ask an angel, that you would ask somebody in the know that would know it's questions to your higher self. If you want to look at it like that, these questions. You don't think that you would ever be able to get your hands on some of these answers, and it will come to your shock that every single one of them will be answered by you and the information will be coming through you.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know why, but it happens. So yeah, I get at least ten questions. I usually say, what are ten questions that you would ask God? Something like that, you know, what's my purpose in this life? Who am I supposed to end up with? What job am I supposed to do? Whatever you add, whatever, it doesn't even matter. Whatever you want to ask, there are no limitations to it. So yeah, with that being said, let's get over to nd r F dot org the Near Death Experience Research Foundation dot org. This is the place where tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people have documented their near death experiences and they have a wide variety. Sometimes people have out of body experiences. Sometimes people have near death experiences. They talk about different levels of being outside of your body, whether you died, whether you just had an out of body maybe it was something something extra. But today we're going to be going over the exceptional near death experiences. They have a list of current NDEs, which are people that are updating it literally on the daily, and then you have your exceptional ones. You know, maybe a few like mind blowing ones a month. And that's what we're gonna be talking about today. We're going to I got three of them that we're going to mention. So these are these three stories, and these aren't just stories. I mean, these are actual experiences that these people documented. So it's up to you how you want to interpret it. But I would say the best way to approach this is with an open mind. Just listen, Just listen to the story, see what happens. And then once we hear the entire story, then you figure out I wonder this, I wonder that, But don't judge until the end. Because we're talking about things that are being experienced outside of time.
Speaker 1: It's a very different world.
Speaker 2: So the first NDY either we're going to have or the first one that we're going to read here is from Luis who had an NDE and it was actually transcribed, I think because transcribed.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was.
Speaker 2: Maybe talking into a voice memo or a voice recorder or something like that. Somebody wrote it down. So it starts like this. I had been dealing with a breathing problem when I was asleep and would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air. It would it would happen about once a week, and I just have to sit up quickly and wait for a few seconds, sometimes longer, until I could breathe normally again. It became kind of normal for me. But then one night it didn't go away. I woke up like before, but this time I struggled to catch my breath, gasping harder than usual. My wife was exhausted with her own issues sleeping, so initially I didn't want to wake her, thinking that it would eventually improve. But something felt wrong. Panic set in and when I turned to the left to wake up my wife. Wake up my wife, I heard a female voice say relax and let go all as well, And then I was both looking at my body and still in it. Though the feeling of panic disappeared. The voice I heard was calm, gentle. It was a female voice. I can't really describe it because it was unlike anything I'd ever heard metallic sounding is the only way that I can say, but it was still feminine. So one moment I was there struggling to breathe. In the next I was watching myself. Then I heard the voice again, the same exact words, relax and let go all as well. This time I could pinpoint the location of the voice. It came from the right corner of the room, behind the physical me. When I turned my body to look in that direction, I saw a translucent, bluish, fluorescent, clear energy being. The energy being was not human shaped and really hard to describe. As I turned further looking behind me, I also saw a human shape being of light, and to the right of that being was a round shaped light on the wall like a portal.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But before I could fully process what was happening, I was suddenly pulled and went right through the energy being and was near the other being that was directly behind me, But now we were both looking down at my body from what seemed to be ceiling height.
Speaker 1: In the corner of the room.
Speaker 2: Strangely, as I looked at myself at my body, I felt little to no connection to it. I did not recognize it or understand why I was even observing it. I only sensed that the body was struggling, gasping for air with this other being next to me, who I felt as a friend or someone I can trust. Not recognizing myself, I asked, what's wrong with it? He replied, he's trying to breathe.
Speaker 1: Breathe. What is that? I asked?
Speaker 2: He said something like the body needs to breathe in order to survive. I didn't feel fear or any heightened sense of emotions, just curious, observing everything calmly with respect to the human drama going on. I actually felt a little bored, not knowing what I was doing there. And then at the moment I was thinking that, the being asked me, are you ready to go? And I said, yes, I'm ready to go, though I didn't know where we were going or who this being actually was. Before we left that earth scene in my bedroom, I saw my body get wrapped in this bluish cocoon like energy light, the same exact color of that bluish being I first saw. Then I pulled out of that scene at an incredible speed, like being vacuumed up. And then suddenly I was standing on a beach.
Speaker 1: This place.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. The waters, the colors, the sand, it was alive. It was all moving together as if there was a breeze blowing onto it. But I didn't feel any wind.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: It felt like a breeze coming in creating something like music, and everything was moving to it, synchronized like a symphony. It was just beautiful. I was looking at the sand and I felt like I was part of and one with the sand. Interestingly, I could see all of the sand and every grain of the sand individually. Somehow, I could even talk to the sand, and the sand was also communicating with me. They were asking me to come touch it and feel it. The same thing happened with the water. I was connected to it. The water was different, more substance and solid, and I didn't get wet. That's the way I would describe it. The water was communicating with me as well, inviting me to come into it, and so I did, and it felt like it was healing me. I felt the love from it again. It was just indescribable. There was no sun, but the whole place was bright and full of light, blue skies, white clouds. It felt like heaven. So I turned to the being who was still with me and asked, is this heaven? He said, yes, this is part of what humans call heaven. Then I asked, if this is heaven, where is God? And he answered God is everywhere, all the time, and in everything. That answer didn't satisfy me. I didn't get it, this idea that God was everything and in everything all the time. Then this question came out of me, despite not feeling connected to my physical life. Whenever I said, if this is heaven and if God is real, what religion should I be? He told me you can be a religious person if you like, but you don't have to be because religion is of man, not of God. That made sense. So then I asked, if heaven is real and God is real, is Jesus real? And instantly when I asked that, I was gone no longer on the beach. I was inside a wooden cabin, beautiful wood everywhere like maple I'm a woodworker, and I love wood. So I was admiring this wood that was so full of light and alive, and I thought to myself, let me look at this wood. And when I thought that, I was right there, up close, looking at it, right then the wood transformed into a vibrating into vibrating thin strings of light like glowing spider webs of all types of amazing colors, running horizontally back and forth, as if the lumber was alive. I then backed up to where I was before before I came close, and this time I saw two humongous angels or whatever you want to call them. They were massive beings, strong, all dressed in white, and you could see their muscles. I'm six three, but these guys were intimidating, and I would guess that they were at least thirty feet tall. I didn't turn to look at them directly, but somehow I could see them. Then I saw a hand reach into the cabin. It was as big as the room, and it was also as big as the entire universe. Again, somehow I knew both at once, But I don't know how to explain that I could see the beare hand a mail hand up to the wrist, and then the fabric from the wrist to the elbow. The fabric had a band of gold near the wrist with simple small symbols. The hand appeared to be normal, moved down onto the floor and opened up. When the hand opened, a figure stepped out. The moment I saw the figure, I just knew exactly who it was, even though the being was initially walking towards the wall away from me.
Speaker 1: It was Jesus.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me how I knew this being was Jesus. I don't know how I knew, because I really didn't know anything about him or anything really specific about that religion, coming from a communist country where we couldn't discuss it. But I just knew it was him, and there was no doubt in my mind. As Jesus stepped out of the open hand, he took a couple of steps forward away from me, towards the wall and turned right back, turned right to walk towards the doorframe and open but no door. There was a white pedestal right in front of me in the doorway with a humongous, thick white book on it, maybe three feet wide. Everything was white, and there was this old style feather quill pen on the pedestal on the right side of the book. Jesus picked up the quill pen with his right hand and began writing in the book. I was just watching, thinking in disbelief that this is Jesus right in front of me. He kept writing, and at some point I figured he's writing all of the bad stuff I've done, and he's about to send me to hell because I used to talk a lot of crap about Jesus. I was an atheist and didn't pay any attention to religion. But then as soon as I thought what is he writing? I was there right on top of the book. He was writing, but I couldn't see any words that he was writing. Everything was white, so it was as he was writing with white ink, and I just couldn't see what was being written. Then I was back again where I was standing before. And this went on for what seemed like forever. Each time I kept thinking that these bad things were going to happen to me, he would pause, smile or chuckle. I thought to myself, why is he laughing? Am I in that much trouble? At this point he communicated to me that he could hear my thoughts. We were actually communicating directly thought to thought. Now, as I think back, it humors me too, But these concerns were what I was actually thinking there as it was happening. He eventually stopped writing back and backed away. He turned to face me and took a few steps towards me, stopping maybe six feet away. He looked at me, and I get emotional when I remember this part, because he said, in quotes, I heard you asking for me, So here I am. I've always been here with you, and you have always been here with me, he said, we have always been here for you. He raised his hand and guided me to the corner of this room. Suddenly a very long table appeared, and I was on one end of it, with Jesus on the other side of the table. At the other end of the table. There were three other beings on one side, one on Jesus's side of the table, and two on my side of the table. Again at the end of my side on the table. The one on the end of Jesus's side was a very tall, hooded being dressed in all white. He had one of those hoods that was tall and pointy, with the point extending upwards. Though I couldn't see this tall being's face, I could tell that he had a long beard and a book. In front of him. On the end of my side of the table, there were two beings. The one furthest from me, had the same hood and a face that was blurred so I couldn't make out his face at all. To his left a third being who was completely different, like a figure from ancient Greece or Rome. He wore a short white shirt like Tunic and had a bowl cut hairstyle with white hair and a perfect circular bald spot. All three had their own books, but this last one stood up holding his book and walked towards me. As he got closer, I suddenly remembered that I knew him. These are my friends. I knew all of them forever, even though I've never seen them before. But I understand now how unbelievable that may sound. As the Greek looking man or friend approached, I felt like I was going to hug him, but he stopped a few feet away from me and turned to face Jesus and was instantly in front of Jesus. The table at this point was not really there, or my focus was on this new scene, he showed Jesus his book and they started talking. They looked at the book together, and I became anxious all over again and wanted to see what they were looking at as before. As soon as I thought that, I was instantly there beside them, but couldn't hear what they were saying or see anything in the open book, my position returned to where I had been before. Being near them, I was really nervous again, thinking I don't know what's going on here, and I'm probably about to get it.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 2: When they were finished the being walked away and Jesus turned to me and opened his arms. When he did that, wow, a brilliant, blinding light poured out of him, pure love, and it just hit me in the chest like a freight train. It was pure love. Again, this is emotional for me. It was overwhelming when he did that, no judgment, just compassion. I felt like a little baby being held. I don't know what I was doing, maybe kneeling or whatever, but he reached down and pulled me right up and out and out of where I was at that point, and we just merged into each other. At that moment, I saw every detail of his face every strand of his hair. We became one. There are no words to the amount of love, peace, and joy that he showed me. It felt like he was hugging a little infant. That's what it felt like. At that point, I felt I knew him forever. There were no questions to ask, nothing to talk about, like I just knew him and.
Speaker 1: He knew me completely.
Speaker 2: Now, when the light hit me, a lot of things were removed from me, mostly the fear. The fear was all gone, erased, my past, my guilt, my bad habits were gone too, as if they never existed. For example, I used to drink a lot. For many years after that moment, I never drank again. It's not like I wanted to quit or didn't want to drink. It was more as if that part of me never existed, like I never drank before. It was strange because I knew I used to drink a lot, but it was as if I never drank, didn't know what it tasted like In things like this. Now, I don't have a problem with people drinking around me, and I know it's hard. I know how hard it is for people to stop drinking. But for me, that all got completely erased, But the most important thing that was taken away was the fear. When I think about it, everything negative is rooted in fear, and when the fear was gone, everything else disappears to me. Anything that is controlled by God is peace, joy and love, but anything controlled by fear is negative, like hatred, etc.
Speaker 1: I would say this loss of fear.
Speaker 2: Is related to my understanding that I am not my body and that reality outside of this physical world. I realize that we are not our physical selves. Our spirit is having a human experience, but we are not this body or our thoughts or our experiences. You can say that we are spirits created in the image of our creator. After this experience, in realizing all this, it's as if I'm a new person, like i'd been reset. Fear, anger, judgment, none of it lived in me anymore. It doesn't control me like it used to. I now enjoy life more and return to more of who I was meant to be and who I used to be in life. I became more loving, innocent, and childlike. After that, something happened, and I know Jesus and I had a conversation, but I don't remember it, and I don't think I was allowed to remember that. Next thing I do remember was walking out of the cabin with Jesus through the doorframe.
Speaker 1: We turned to the.
Speaker 2: Left and stepped onto a stone pathway made of what looked like golden glass. It was alive with this light shining out. But it's so difficult to explain. Imagine a stone made of glass or crystal and this light inside of it just shining outward and hitting everything.
Speaker 1: The funny thing.
Speaker 2: Is is that it was all white, brilliant white, and still Jesus was brighter than anything else. I mean, I don't know how many shades of white there can possibly be, but he was the brightest of the brightest white there was. As we walked, I looked to the right side and saw a cabin and this person came out with a bucket of water to empty it, like they were just cleaning the house.
Speaker 1: As soon as I.
Speaker 2: Saw that, I remembered my wife, who was always cleaning, and the moment I thought of her, I was gone and instantly out of that place. And I was in my room looking at myself, but not from the ceiling, but as if I was on the wall, looking directly at my body that was still sitting one second, I was looking at it from the outside, and the next second I was in my body looking out at the wall where I just was. On that wall, I see this huge opening, a portal or tunnel going right through the wall. Unlike the one I described earlier, which was blurry, I could see this one clearly and could look right through it. I saw the blue sky and the clouds, and Jesus was standing outside of that space in the physical room with me. But there were also two other beings still in the portal or tunnel, one on the left and another one on the right further back into the tunnel. Jesus was standing there right in front of me, and he said this, Remember, all that truly matters is love. Love is the only thing that's real. And these were his last words to me. And then the portal slowly got smaller and smaller until it closed up. The portal and Jesus were gone, And here I was just sitting on my bed, feeling kind of silly now because I was just staring at this plain wall, scanning it, waiting for it to open again so I can get out of there. I still had no idea of who I really was or why I was there, and it took months to adjust to this, to adjust to this world again and who I was as Luis. For some time, I would just break down weeping, especially when I thought of Jesus. Sometimes I would just pull over my car until I could get it together. This physical world just didn't feel real anymore, not like that one. Now, several years later, the biggest thing for me is that I see beauty of creation, the divine in everything. Wow, that was some serious goosebump action right there at the end story meeting Jesus literally dissolving into him and becoming one thing. And then what they said earlier about like, you know, he was looking for God and they're like God's everything, God's everywhere, Like just there isn't a place that isn't God. It's funny how he just didn't want to accept that, you know, because we all have this image of what God is or who God is, or what God should look like or whatever, right because we're made in His image, you know, so the Bible says. But whenever you find out that literally there isn't a thing that isn't God, that's what those beings were telling him. They were like, look around, dude, there he is there, he is there, he is there, he is he's over there, he's back there, over there, so wild and so it says that a little background information. Obviously, this is a male's name is Louise. It occurred in late twenty nineteen, so not that long ago. A lot of these are like twenty thirty forty years back. So it's awesome to get like a new one that happened a little bit more recently. And a lot of times people they need time to sit with this information. They're not just gonna have an NDE and then the next day go to NDERF dot org and document it. Like sometimes people hold on to these stories because they don't know what.
Speaker 1: To do with the information, you know.
Speaker 2: They they don't want to tell anybody because those people are gonna think that they're crazy, you know. They they think that even whenever they think about it, that they're crazy, and that's not fair, you know. So, yeah, it's a that's Louise man. What a story. Wow, we have another one here. This is from Bristol. So somebody named Bristol who had a near death experience. So I was thrust suddenly into the darkness of space. I could distantly perceive nebula and other cosmic structures. I could not remember where I had come from, who I had been, or what my earthly identity was. It I felt immense relief, bordering on sense of luxury. I cannot exaggerate the bliss I felt in this place. See, sometimes you'll get you'll get stories that start right into the nd Sometimes you get like, you know, what what transpired that that caused the NDE, And so maybe we'll find out a little bit, you know, reading on about exactly what caused the NDE. But I like the ones that get.
Speaker 1: Ready to it. It's like super action packed in that way. So goes.
Speaker 2: I was approached by an incorporeal being who communicated with me about my situation. This being had no form. I could recognize my ability to perceive. It was emotional rather than visual. I it occupied the entire expanse of reality. I got the sense that it was an amalgamation of everything. It gave me a gentle ultimatum. I was on the threshold of life and I had to decide if I was ready to be done. They explained how rare it was for me to have this choice. Most people are thrust into this space so forcefully that they do not get the option to remain living. They asked me to consider carefully, so I inquired about my options. They revealed the system of incarnation of the incarnation cycle. We remain in stasis as immortal incorporeal beings outside of animation when we are not living. Although we are distinguishable as spirits, the overwhelming feeling was of continuity between us. We are all energetically intertwined into essentially a big us. The entity communicating with me described how we are given a turn at animation. Each of us is placed in waiting for animation depending on our length of stasis and the qualities of time that were spent in previous animations. If we had been in stasis for a while and had endeavored to make our previous lives significant, we would be more worthy of reanimation. The Greater Power indicated that spirits whose actions in their previous lives were so heinous, so filled with evil and destruction, were placed very far away. Effectively, they were suspended from reincarnation for a very long time to ponder their involvement in the cycle. Wow interesting, I inquired, what would happen if I chose to remain in this place and not to return to my body. I still couldn't remember who I'd been on earth. The Being told me I was welcome to do that, but I would be I would be placed in the back of the line, so to speak. I would not get another chance at life. For a long time, I wondered if I if I had to return as the person I had been, or if I could return as someone else. The Being and for me that we are not given a choice regarding the material identity we inhabit. When new consciousness begins in a new person, a spirit is wedded to that body. As spirits, we only have the choice to be wedded, not to whom we are wedded. Those who forego this decision returned to the back of the line any or as such, My person was not yet dead, and I still had the chance to be returned and wedded to her body again. What an interesting way of putting it, wedded to the the two and one, the spirit and the flesh. I love that it's written like that.
Speaker 1: It's so cool.
Speaker 2: I inquired about this system. I asked many questions, such as, why was animation so important? What was going on here? Why didn't we all just remain in this calm, blissful space all the time. What was the point of violence in life? The Being showed me that life was important because it is how stories take place. They demonstrated points in the universe of intense warmth. I realized they were indicating planets that radiated intense heat in a way that I cannot entirely describe. It was magnetic, filled with music and voices, and felt warm to the core. I saw many planets, very distant from each other, and each with distinct forms of being. I immediately understood that there were definitely aliens occurring throughout the universe. I also recognized many other spirits drifting around these planets and rapt attention of the beings and their activities. The space time divided between us ensured that they could not perceive us, and we could not interfere with them. We could only respond to intense emotion with our own wow. We were not allowed to speak directly to the beings. Currently living music was the language by which we communicated, My God, this is awesome. Uh. The Being told me that that these plays, these were the places that sustained us throughout the entire universe. We as spirits. As spirits warmed ourselves at these quote unquote fires. Without them, we would slumber too long and never strive or struggle to achieve anything more. Living was about interacting with each other and discovering indelible truths about ourselves. We each get a turn to struggle and strive, nourishing one another and in doing so, growing the cosmos. Part of the responsibility of living was to live in a way that enticed the slumbering spirits to want to struggle. This was one justification, justification for uh for why people who purposely hurt and destroyed were relegated to extended stasis. It wasn't a punishment. It was a way to give rest to a spirit that clearly did not like life and needed more time to see for itself why the struggle was worthwhile. My God, looking at it that way is so interesting. So the being concluded, I had a choice to make. Would I choose to return to my body and struggle for the remaining decades of her life, or would I leave early and enjoy the bliss here again. I couldn't remember who she had been, but I could recall that her life had been filled with this intense pain. At that point, I felt an intense surge of empathy for whoever I had been. I realized the distinction between ourselves and the way I, as her spirit, had done her injustice. I could feel how curmudgeonly, judgmental, and rigid I had been, and how much I tried to force her and everyone around her to be the way I wanted. I was overtaken by the sense that I was meant to inhabit her in a way that helped her connect to others rather than push them away. I felt deep about leaving her with so little to show for her time alive. I decided I wanted to go back. Immediately, the being in my spirit sprang into action to find my body. We had to move through many spaces to locate Earth. I first recognized the Milky Way, then the edge of one of its arms, and finally the Solar System. We found Earth. The being could manipulate material. Although we had found Earth, it was not Earth as it is now. The being had to manipulate the rotation and placement of the planet to arrive at the correct time period. Well, this is a really awesome one. It had me watch as it revolved Earth, and I was supposed to indicate when to stop. I watched the surface of the planet as if it were the size of a basketball. The landscape went through many permutations. I saw many continental configurations, from Colombia to Rodinia, to Pangaea, to gon Gondwana to Amsia, and and I watched as mountains formed and crumbled, and oceans grew and faded. Eventually, the creatures on land began to appear familiar, strange geometric structure. Structures began to form on the surface, growing upward before collapsing. I realized I was seeing towns and cities being built. I saw great temples rise, and I saw ships on the water. Oddly, I could not recognize the place from the arrangement of the land as I do now. It felt like I had a phasia. I could only orient myself by the shapes of the bodies of water. When the Pacific Ocean emerged in its current form, I felt a pang of homesickness and realized that it was the time of my life. The being stopped moving the earth, and I was allowed to begin my journey back. I first quote unquote landed in the middle of the ocean and proceeded east until I encountered the West Coast. I followed the coast starting around Mexico until I arrived at the Columbia River. I felt an intense squishing with each distinction, and the focus of space time began to lapse around me, causing me to lose the sense of gigantism associated with being a spirit. I crawled and swam up to the Columbia River until I reached the Williamette River. I knew I was very close. I followed the Williamette River until it crossed the path of the Fremont Bridge and I eighty four. I knew that if I could follow this, I would find the hospital where I was. I had to cling to the ground to keep from flying away because the planet was moving so swiftly. Everything was silent and still. Although I could see much activity, I was not yet living, so my perception was filled with the sense of rest and stasis. I found her body as she was being laid on a gurney. I ran to her and jumped in. Just as her head touched the bed, my consciousness returned. I was extremely hot and sweaty. The world was filled with intensity. I could feel a trillion fires in my body, contrasted by the freezing cold of the rest of the room. I could feel cells burning to fuel my existence. The entire atmosphere was pressing upon me and into my lungs, the pressure of gravity pulling me down in nerves, electrically stinging my brain. I had forgotten how violent and animation was. I recalled the union at our first berth, and I remembered how violent life felt.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: This felt like another birth, but this time I knew my person and I was elated to be back with her. I could distinctly feel the difference between my Earth person and me as a spirit. My Earth person was a fully formed woman with an identity separate from my own. I could feel where I ended and she began. She was wildly alarmed, but her brain was cool and tingly from the sensation. It felt like the best sleep of our lives. The distinguishment is crazy, right like it goes from me as the spirit to my Earth person.
Speaker 1: Now it's our lives. I love it.
Speaker 2: Many things began happening. We were taken to the back and hooked up to machines. Eventually, our reality began to collapse back together into the way it had been making it hard to distinguish once from the other. A doctor came in to ask if we could use the restroom. She we felt that we were still capable of doing everything we normally could. We acknowledged and tried to stand once more, still getting used to the we thing as like my spirit and my body.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Immediately I was thrust back into the darkness of space. The being was there to meet me. Many things began happening. We were taken to the back and hooked up to the machines. Eventually, our reality began to collapse back together into the way it had been, making it hard to distinguish one state from the other. A doctor came in to ask if we could use the restroom. She we felt that we were still capable of doing everything we normally could. We acknowledged and tried to stand once more. Immediately I was thrust back into the darkness of space. The being was there to meet me.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 2: The tone of the interaction was more grave and intense. They told me I was not supposed to be back. They said, I was very close to losing my chance. This it's meant and my Earth person was very close to death, and I needed to decide if I was going to fight for her or not. I assured the being that I was more than committed. We found earth again, and I went through the entire journey to locate my body from the ocean to the gurney, but this time with haste, worry, and with the efficiency of having done it before. When I found my body, she was being held by two men who were shouting. She was limp, and my heart broke for her as I saw her head dangling lifelessly backwards. I dove back into her body, and animation once again thrust upon me. As I felt the searing coldness of life, I was covered in sweat and my heart raised in a way that truly scared me. I was put back on the gurney by a team of people quickly attending to my situation. I was given a catheter and experienced the odd sensation of organic tubes connecting with inorganic ones. I was rushed to a full body machine for scanning, then hurried through hallways to an operating room. I remember seeing the operating surgeon and was relieved to discover that it was a woman, and anesthetic was administered and I was asked to count down. At the number seven, I stopped and asked her if she the surgeon, had any daughters. She said yes, and relieved, I saw black. When I woke the next day, I had retained all of my memories, along with the exquisite feelings of eternal slumber and the unmistakable sense of distinction, of distinction between my spirit self and my material self. I tried to contact the being and the big Us that I knew was out there watching, but I could not get a clear response. I knew there was a barrier. I gave thanks to it and to us, and made a mental effort to send love to those watching. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my ravaged, yellow weak body said, And so began my new life with my material person. I have never regretted returning, and I have never since idealized leaving this waking world.
Speaker 1: I am so thrilled to be here. Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that there could be another story that could top the first one that we read. But they just keep on geting better, right, And I don't even I don't even think that's the right way of even saying it. None of these are better than any of the other ones. But just man some of the realizations, and you know, I mean you feel like you're listening and like watching a movie. Like if you're somebody that can picture all of this.
Speaker 1: Going on in your mind.
Speaker 2: You know, whenever you're reading, reading a story or reading a book or something, and you can picture it in your mind right, like, man, you can really get the idea of what is going on as it's transpiring and everything.
Speaker 1: So cool. But this person was a female.
Speaker 2: Her name was Bristol, and this NDE actually happened in June of twenty twenty four, very recent, and it talks about all the different elements and she said, yes, it was very entirely present. Her thoughts were not sped up. And they asked.
Speaker 1: Her, were your senses more vivid than usual?
Speaker 2: And she said yes, more vivid than usual, and plenty of other questions that they asked her and everything.
Speaker 1: But wow, what a story. See you can make them like movies.
Speaker 2: From all of these, I feel like just so so awesome. This last one that we're going to read for the night is from Johnny who had a near death experience. This is another exceptional one that they label as exceptional, And this is an interesting one because he writes down his entire experience, and then I guess he comes back days or weeks or months later and then.
Speaker 1: Updates it a little bit.
Speaker 2: And so the the people that run the site, I guess they decided to include the emails with his updates that we're going to get to in different realizations, because you know, whenever you write something down, or you type something, or you talk about it, the story becomes a little bit more crystallized in your mind and it's not so fleeting anymore, like if you ever. That's why they say, like documenting your dreams really helps because whenever you document it, you're more likely to remember it. Otherwise it's just going to be fleeting in your not really gonna know what to do with the information, so then it just passes. But these people, you know, they're able to remember more details the more they document it.
Speaker 1: And that's what he did.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get to those letters or those emails that he wrote back after the fact.
Speaker 1: But this is his story, he.
Speaker 2: Goes, I had been very ill with TWAR, a bacterial lung disease, for about a year. When this happened, I could walk or be active for only about ten minutes. I had a fever for three weeks. I was always exhausted and it was difficult to breathe.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 2: I had the constant feeling of suffocation. It scared my wife how I sounded when I was sitting and sleeping. It became less stressful to sleep sitting up in my own room. My professional life up until then had been working with psychotherapy, crisis is supervisors, among other things, in hospice, healthcare, social services, and other things. Coming from an upbringing where there was a lot of death around me, this experience laid the foundation for a lifelong interest in the research of NDEs. I read a lot on the subject. I had been lectures and etc. I wondered what it's like to die and what happens next. After research, it may feel like I knew a little how it would turn out. One October evening, about ten years ago, despite medication, I couldn't breathe. In the panic that followed, I took the wrong medicine and my breathing stopped. I panicked because I couldn't call for help. It was the scariest moment of my life. Then I felt my heart stop beating. There was complete silence in my chest. And I gave up. Everything became still. I was completely mesmerized by a giant face starting to appear on the ceiling. It smiled lovingly and warming at me, warmly at me. It sank towards me, or I floated up towards it. I don't know which it was. Suddenly I was in a vibrating, vivid, incredibly bright landscape. It was brighter than anything I'd ever experienced. I experienced a sense of home that was of such a magnitude it was impossible to explain it.
Speaker 1: It was as if my whole.
Speaker 2: Life had been a dream and I had woke up from it. Everything was so much more real and so homelike. I had come home and I was so happy. And even that is impossible to explain. How do you describe a happiness that is a million times stronger than when you had your first child. It doesn't work in human language. I've had that experience a couple of times, actually, and you feel bad even admitting it, because you're like, oh, man, like this guy's describing something that you know what I mean, Like, you never want to say that an experience is more profound than even your first your child, you know, But It's indescribable, and you know it feels wrong saying that, but that's the only thing that you can do to express the depth of the thing that happened. You know, I felt filled with everything. In connection with that. There was a figure of light who was so bright that I couldn't see the facial features. He knew everything about me. By that, I really mean everything. He knew the ugliest thing I thought and the nicest thing I did. He knew it all. Yet I felt loved. He asked what I had done with my life. Then everything that happened in my life was replayed. I lived it again. Since I was fifty seven years at the time, it was fifty seven years that passed in an instant. I got to see every moment from my perspective and also from the other person's perspective. You hear that a lot. Hear it a lot, not just from your own perspective, but from everybody else. It was excruciating at times, and I felt a great pang of selfishness and self absorption from me despodant I said I had failed, But the light figure said, with an almost humorous warmth in his voice, nothing was wrong.
Speaker 1: Everything was perfect. As it should be.
Speaker 2: He said that I was human and as such it is not possible to do everything right. It was about learning that love and its consequences mean everything. I was so liberate and happy. Then he asked me if I had any questions. I asked about war, environmental destruction, evil and everything I have reflected on during my life. As the questions went along, it was as if I changed. I understood more, until I felt like I understood everything, which was that everything is as it should be, everything will be fined. I understood that it was so. It was like I swelled, got bigger. Everything was getting brighter. My experience is that we had endless time together. Everything was eternal. Then he told me I was going back and I'd get well. Until then I had thought nothing of my family or children. Then it was like being sucked through a narrow tube at extreme speed. I was lying in my body in the fetal position. The sun shone in through the blinds. I had the happiest morning I have ever experienced. I ran happily down to my wife as I felt that now I must tell everyone how it really is. Everything will be fine. My wife was sad when she realized what had happened. She was not happy like me. After a few confusing weeks, I started to learn what I know now that even if I know how it will be, it cannot be explained. It's like describing a destination but only getting to use two letters in the story. It has been extremely difficult to live with at times. Now ten years have passed, I am permanently changed by the experience. Part of who I was there in the light remains. So I'm like a double exposure and an eternal self that knows and an ordinary person like you. So I do, like most others who have experienced this, try to show a little of that love that was my home and eternity. I tried to help others become a better person and for me to be a better person. But I know that everything will be fine in the end. Nothing in my experience was what I thought I knew before. I didn't realize how incredibly big the difference in reality here and there really is. I also didn't understand what it's like when time no longer exists. I didn't realize what it is to be completely loved and to swim around in love. But it doesn't matter. Everyone ends up there in the end. So that's the end of that story, and then we're going to get to a couple of the updates that you have transpired since it says high again as Jeffrey. First of all, I want to thank you for what you gave me a chance to integrate and accept what happened to me. It's like a healing process that started with your questionnaire and then continued with your warm, caring answers by mail. I've taken hours and hours to write down all I remember and all I thought about it. It was, I sense, a tough process, having to deal with my life review again, but everything else was liberating. Suddenly, yesterday I came to a stop. My brain almost felt swollen of all that I tried to understand. Then, really early this morning, this happened, he goes. I just woke up. It's the change to wintertime. It is far too early. It is four thirty am. But don't dare to fall asleep again, afraid of forgetting. I was awakened by the voice I recognized from the light figure whispering in my ear. Don't try to understand, accept, don't try to understand accept. It was like a mantra that was whispered over and over. So I woke up to the sound of it. But like in my near death experience, it was in my head. That was in my head it sounded. I answered within myself that I wanted to understand. The voice laughed softly. A child can understand. The only role that you bring back with you everything is love. It's all about love. Love is the goal of all that exists, regardless of where and how it exists. When you try to understand what you experience through your mind, your logic, you limit it. When you try to understand what you have been through through your emotions, you hold it, accept it. All decisions in life need to be tested by the only valid question, am I doing this out of love? If you follow that role, you will follow your life what your life is ultimately about. Then you do what you were born to do. Everyone who comes here experiences this. They experience love. That is what they take back with them. It is the origin of all that exists. Then, the voice says, with a smile, you knew that from the beginning. Your story contains basic human behavior. You want to understand. Many will recognize themselves in your own oscillation between reason and feeling. What you need to understand is that the mind has a built in weakness. The mind confuse his emotions that lie in the primitive drives of man with emotions that originate in your origin. That is you, All of you are part of me. Love is the origin and the goal.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So that was Johnny, and he wrote in a couple more letters and kind of just trying to battle it in his own mind a little bit, not necessarily battling it, but trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: What to do with it.
Speaker 2: And just as whatever that was, the angel or God or love, if it's a thing, right, like, was communicating with him like, dude, don't even try and think deeper on it, Like you're never going to be able to fully understand it, which I thought was pretty interesting. I think that there is a way to be able to at least better understand it. I don't think we're ever going to be able to understand it all, but it's fun trying to, you know, that's my favorite thing. But yeah, I mean three amazing near death experiences. I mean you could see that these people were absolutely transformed in every way. I mean, the one guy stopped drinking. It was like he never had a drink in his life. The other guy, well, a couple of them both said that like, yo, all there is is love, you know, there's nothing outside of that. Everything else is just shades of gray, shades of you know, because love is on a pole, right, there's love and hate and then there's everything in between. And I think what the main goal of what they were trying to say is is that, look, there is there's not necessarily a wrong way to do it. Like you're not going to hell at least from that one experience. You just kind of get pushed back into the back of the line so that you can sit there and think about what you want to do with yourself, just as the spirit before you have, you know, eventually reincarnate again.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Like this is people's experience. It doesn't mean that it's absolutely right, doesn't mean that it's absolutely wrong. I don't think. I don't personally believe that they're just hallucinating. I don't buy that because it really does have a long lasting, very intricate.
Speaker 1: Effect on their lives. And here's my thing.
Speaker 2: If all of it is just chemicals that are shooting off in your body as you are going through this miniature death process until you inevitably return back to be able to tell the story. If that's all it is, why don't you just experience different colors? Why don't you just experience sounds, just experience things that don't matter. I mean, we go to sleep every night, they say, we dream every night. We don't remember most of the time. Why not just one of those things. Why not just an ever fleeting experience like a dream. If all it is is just chemicals that are going off, why is it shaped in anything at all? So I can accept you know that what is going on in the body. I can understand the how, but the why is the most important. Why do these people experience this? And why is it across the board, you know, the people that just have profound experiences. I think these are something that we just need to think about. And as we said earlier, we me and you, the spirit and the body, like the one person saying anyway, But as I said earlier, don't even try and compartmentalize it. I mean, contemplate it, think about it, wonder about it. But I think that this is something that can't be put into a box, just like the experience of life in general. Fascinating stuff, And like I said, I did want to do this episode, and I'm going to be doing multiple of these.
Speaker 1: Kinds of episodes frequently.
Speaker 2: These near death experience stories are too amazing not to talk about. At a certain point, you're just like, oh my god, it just excites you to even read it. It reminds you of how beautiful life is to even live in it, and how important it is to love everybody and not fight and be divided and all these things. That's what it reminds me of. So yeah, we'll see you next time. Is the UFO mystery truly a scientific Watergate?