Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power? Are you aware that stress is one of the biggest health threats in today's world. According to the American Psychological Association, nearly seventy seven percent of people regularly experience stress related physical symptoms. You know, the most common reason people call out of work is back pain, But most of that back pain is caused by stress, and it could even lead to headaches, fatigue, muscle pain. So we have to reduce our stress levels so we can function at a higher level and be more product of at work, more productive at school, so we have a higher quality of life. Stress is the silent killer. It leads to heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and even cancer. Right people are always looking for the cure for cancer. They're never going to find the cure for cancer, but what they will have to find is how to reduce stress. Because if you could reduce stress, then you prevent it from ever occurring in the first place. Most people don't realize it's caused by stress because they focus on just the treatment, which is usually chemotherapy or radiation. But not only do you want to cure the cancer, you want to figure out what caused it. Same thing with stroke or heart attack. The most common cause is stress. So rather than just taking high blood pressure medication, maybe we start reducing our stress levels. That's why Monday morning is the most common time for heart attack or stroke. It's because people are under high stress and it even leads to Alzheimer's disease. There's so many patients that come to me with memory problems, and they all say their memory gets worse when they're stressed. Even leads to diabetes. I'm working with this Japanese pharmaceutical company whose found this vague nerve stimulator which is reversing diabetes. Now they need to figure out why this vegas nerve stimulator is working, and I'm there to help them to figure out, Okay, is it affecting the vegas nerve, so we do pretests and post tests, but they're actually looking for a cure. In America, they don't want the cure. They want you to have diabetes so you keep taking their drugs. So some of these pharmaceutical companies are evil. They're not looking out for your health. They're looking to make a profit. So the advice you're gonna get it's going to keep your diabetes. That's why they have the food pyramid. Why it's full of grains. Eat a lot of cereal and rice and potatoes and bread and pasta. There's something like sixteen servings a day they want you to eat. Come on, that's a recipe for diabetes. And diabetes is one of the leading causes of Alzheimer's disease. They're all linked. Now, stress is unavoidable, but it's how you handle the stress, right, So if you can handle the stress better, it's not going to have a physical manifestation. And have you handle your stress better, well, maybe you have to exercise, maybe you have to go to bed earlier, Maybe you have to get out of a bad relationship. Maybe you have to leave a bad job, leave a bad living situations, move out of a stressful city, sometimes you have to break up with a family member or a loved one. Maybe you need a vacation right. Maybe you need to drink more water. Maybe you need to have less negative people around you. Maybe you need to to work harder so you could earn a better living so you could pay for your lifestyle. Maybe need to pray more. Maybe you need to give more, volunteer more, give to more charities. Find what's going to reduce your stress levels, because stress is the silent killer. You know. Stress doesn't just impact your mood and reads havoc on your body. When you're under stress, your body releases cortisol. That's the stress hormone that's on your adrenal gland, which sits on top of your kidneys, so it can affect your kidneys. You can have kidney infections from stress. You could get stomach ulcers from stress. You could get heart attacks from stress. Stress is the silent killer you don't know it's called. It's by stress. Cortisol when it's stimulated will mess with your sleep. So if you have insomnia or sleep deprivation or fatigue, it could be because you're in stress mode. Your cortisol level is too high and you're not getting in the deep sleep, you're not getting in your circadium rhythms. So you don't want to be at night watching the news that's gonna increase your cortisol. News is very stressful. You want to be at night watching you know, with Law and Order Special Victims Unit where they're talking about rapes. That's not gonna get you a good night's sleep. You don't want to watch, you know, The Walking Dead or whatever that is where you're about zombies. I think you're gonna get a good night's sleep if you if you watch a zombie apocalypse right before bed. You don't want to watch all these murder mysteries right before bed, or World War two documentaries about Hitler killing everybody. Be aware of what you listen to, what you read, what you watch, because if you are watching or listening to a reading stressful stuff, that's what you're gonna dream about. That's what your whole night's gonna be. They need to create more stress when you're supposed to be in a relaxed state. Cortisol will miss up your circadium rhythms. What we want is to have high cortisol in the morning when we wake up and low cortisol at night when we're relaxing and sleeping. Most people are the opposite. Their cortisol levels are too high at night because that night they're watching TV, they're checking their cell phone, they're eating, they're snacking, the lights are on. Level is gonna be high, Anxiety is gonna be high. If you have caffeine, that's gonna increase it. Coffee, energy, drinks, sodas. If you have high stress and you increase caffeine in your system, that's gonna make it worse. You can get more cortisol, more adrenal activation. So you gotta stay away from stimulants. So caffeine's a stimulant. Sugars are stimulant. Artificial flavors, preservatives, those are all stimulants, bread as stimulants, pasta, all those starchy carbs. Stay away from them. If you're trying to reduce stress and anxiety, the more cortisol and more stress you have, the more inflammation, and when you have inflammation, that could literally shorten your lifespan. Inflammation is the most common factor of all diseases, whether it's heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's on immune disease. I don't care what it is. It's all inflammation. There's two natural products which reduce inflammation. The best one is risi vertrol that's in Japanese, not weed and the skin of red grapes. Then you can also get tumeric that's also a natural anti inflammatory. It's got curcumen what's going to bring down inflammation. So those are the best natural anti inflammatories. Also omega threes like fatty fish oils. If you have fish, make sure they're small fish such as sardines, salmon, mackerel, herring. And if you do have fish, make sure it's from the Atlantic, Norwegian, Icelandic Mediterranean. Don't get fish from the Pacific. The Pacific Ocean has nuclear radiation from Japan for over a dozen years. The whole ocean is radiated. Make sure when you get fish, get wildfish, not farmed raised. The bigger the fish, the more mercury. We don't want mercury. There's mercury in your dental fillings. You gotta be careful of mercury and the fish. The old thermometers have mercury. Mercury will cause more inflammation. Aluminum causes inflammation, so don't use aluminum foil. Use the parchment paper, don't use aluminum pans, use stainless steel, use glass to store things in. Don't use plastic either. Those are endocrine disruptors, all right. So we don't want to have more inflammation by increasing cortisol, increasing heavy metals, increasing stress. All right. So we want to make sure we decrease stress. And that might be being social, hanging out with some friends, playing some sports, working out, going on vacation, reading a good book, listening to some music, going for a walk, getting some sunlight, going and breathing some oxygen, getting a dog. There's so many ways to reduce stress. You can meditate, practice mindfulness, do yoga, pilates, go to a concert, take a class, an art class, a sculpting class, learn how to cook. So many ways to reduce your stress, bring down cortisol, and improve the function of your body so that you perform at the highest levels. So there's natural, holistic, and integrative ways to improve your body's function through process called neuroplasticity, to rewire your brain so you function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to mud and day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kamplin is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Kamplin, you can call his team at two O one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot com.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. There are four major stresses in today's world. The first stress is physical stress that includes sitting at a desk all day. You know Most people sit all day. They wake up, they sit at the breakfast table, eat their breakfast. Then they sit at the car or on the bus on their way to work. Then they sit at the computer all day of work. Then they sit at the lunch table. Then they sit more at work at the computer. Then they come home and sit at the dinner table. Then they go sit and the couch and watch Netflix. It's like sitting all day. And then the weekend comes and then they sit at the bar, they sit at the restaurant, they sit at the movie theater, they sit at the play. Everything's sitting. Even the social events are sitting. Start choosing activities that get you off your butt. Maybe a sport, Maybe take a dance class, Maybe take some martial art class, maybe even learning a musical instrument. Right, you can move your body. Try and find stuff where you're moving your body. Take a tai chi class. Doesn't have to be strenuous, but move your body. Move it or you'll lose it. Sitting is the new smoking. So you got to get off your butt and move your body. Find some activity that you like to do if you want to reduce your stress, if you don't mind being stressed out, low energy, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer's cancer. If you don't mind that, then sit all day. But if you want to prevent that, then you gotta get off your butt. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. So start finding something that gets you active, maybe even with a person that holds you accountable so that you could be workout partners. But you gotta do something to move your body right. Sitting is the worst, so follow the twenty rule. The twenty rule is every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds and move your body. You could just take twenty steps, you could do twenty jumping jacks, twenty push ups, twenty sit ups, twenty squats, twenty lunges. I don't care what it is, but move your body for twenty seconds, and then you could go back to work or school or studies or whatever you're doing. But you got to set an alarm because you're not gonna remember to get up every twenty minutes, all right, So make sure that you get up every twenty minutes. That's the twenty rule. And for your eyes, look twenty feet away. You know, if we're always looking at the screens, that's not gonna be good. So look far away, look out the window, look at the trees, look at the buildings, look at the skyline, look at something far away. To exercise your eyes. All right, So that's the first major stressure, is physical stress. So less sitting at the desk. The twenty rule. Work on your posture. Almost everyone's souch is forward, doing shoulder rolls. Start looking up and rolling your shoulders back. Even just doing sitting to standing where you just stand up, look up and reach up, and sit down and stand up, look up and reach up. We're always looking down. That's not good for our posture. Start looking up. Look up into the sky, up into the heavens, Look up into the sun, up into the moon, up into the clouds. Look up, look at the birds chirping. Look at the top of the trees, look at the top of the buildings. It's beautiful up there. A lot of times it's more beautiful up than it is down. So look at that beautiful world, that universe up in the sky. Look at the stars, look at the meteors and the asteroids and the shooting stars, and the planet. You can see the you can literally see Mars. It looks red out there. Venus is really bright. You could literally see the plan, but you gotta look up. And that's good for your physical stress. That's good for your posture. You want to become one of those old ladies or old men that are all hunched over, you don't know, to build arthritis and degenerate. And it's good for your mood. What if someone who's depressed and said they're always looking down bad posture. Someone who has high energy, someone who's happy, their chins up, they better posture. Work on your physical stress is no. Don't do repetitive stress. So if you always use the mouse with your right hand, use the mouse with your left hand. I don't care what your job is or whatever you do. If you always wear your bag on the right shoulder, wear it on the left shoulder. If you brush your teeth with your right hand, brush your teeth with your left hand. Start switching it up. Don't do repetitive movements over and over and over again. If you always stand on the right, stand on the left, switch it up. You always sleep on the right side, try to sleep on the left side. The monitors usually to the right. Now put it to the left, switch it up. Keep things balanced from right to left. Don't always do things on one side that creates more physical stress. Those are imbalances, Those are disconnect The second major stress in today's world is emotional stress that can come from work, relationship, finances, and now social media. People get so stressed because they look at social media and they see, Oh, everyone's so rich and they're traveling to these great places, and they look so good and their lives so happy, and everything's perfect, perfect, perfect. Those are all lies. Everyone just puts out the best part of their lives, and then everyone else thinks that that's their lives, and then they feel like they're too poor, or they don't have enough friends, or they're not as beautiful. So it makes everyone else look bad. So we got to unplug from social media because it creates more emotional stress. And then if you put something on social media and you don't get a like or a comment, you get depressed. When you do get a like right away, it releases dopamine. It's like a drug. Social media is the new drug. It's like taking a line of cocaine, Like, Oh, I need those likes, I need those comments, I need those friends, I need those views. Could create a lot of emotional stress and start having some good relationships. You are who you hang out with. If you're around a negative person, you're gonna become negative. Get negative people out of your lives, and they When you hang out with a negative person, they'll make you negative. They'll make everyone around them negative. Whoever you hang out with, that's who you'll be. If you hang out with negative people, you'll be negative. If you hang out with unhealthy people, you'll be unhealthy. If you hang out with poor people, you'll be poor. If you hang out with sad people, you'll be sad. But do the opposite. If you hang out with happy people, you'll be happier. If you hang out with rich people, you'll be richer. If you hang out with positive people, you'll be more positive. If you hang out with healthy people, you will improve your health. So start hanging out with people that you aim to be. You know, one of my mentors always said, you know, if you're the smartest one in the room, you better find a new room. So if you want to learn, then you be the dumbest person in the room and you be around smart people. You don't want to be the smartest person in the room. You want to be the dumbest person in the room so you can learn from everybody around you. You don't want to be the richest person in the room. You want to be the poorest person in the room so you can learn from the rich people around you. You want to be more spiritual. Hang out with people who go to church every week. It's not rocket science. You're going to learn from those around you. You want to give to more charity, Start hanging out with people that volunteer, and then you'll start doing more charity. You are who you hang around with. If you run negative people, you get negative emotions. Negative emotions triggle trigger physical symptoms such as headaches, trouble sleeping, even high blood pressure just from negativity. So that's the emotional stress. The third stress is the electromagnetic radiation. We get so much radiation from the computers, these smart devices, our cell phones. Start to unplug, turn off Wi Fi in your house, use the Ethernet cable, turn off five G on your cell phone, put everything on airplane mode. We don't need all this radiation. I didn't notice the difference once they put up all these five G towels. It's not like, oh, the Internet's so fast, doesn't make any sense. We don't need all this fast internet. Everything's fine a three G. So turn everything off. Turn off your cell phone, unplug your devices. Don't use all these bluetooth, don't use these earbuds. Reduce your radiation. Reduce the X rays. You don't have to get an X ray every time you go to the dentist. You don't need to take all these pet scans and cat scans at the hospitals. You don't need all these mammograms and ultrasounds. There's all radiation. Reduce your electromagnetic radiation stress. And the last stress is biochemical stress that's caused by processed foods, pesticide, heavy metals, toxins, and beauty and cleaning products, so many chemicals, all the plastics. The worst is suntime lotion, so worst chemicals. Everyone's so scared of the sun. The sun is great. It gives us vitamin D, helps our thyroid, our immune system, helps our mood, our brain, our memory. So I'm gonna block the sun. No, take off the sunglasses, stop wearing suntan lotion. You know, unless you have a history of skin cancer, that's different. That's between you and your doctor. But for most people We need sun exposure. We need vitamin D and the sun needs to hit your eyes. So if you're wearing contacts or glasses or sunglasses, you're blocking the light. If you're inside, you're not getting the sun. It needs to enter that black pupil in the middle of your eye. That's a hole, but the sun needs to go in there to get your optimal vitamin D. So go outside, roll up your pant legs, roll up your sleeves, take off your glasses, take off your hat. Expose yourself to some sunlight when it's most strong between twelve and two even if it's just twenty minutes a day, to increase your vitamin D so you function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kplam and you're listening to Boost your Brain Power.
Speaker 2: Doute miss. Boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info At, kaplan brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, caplan or visit kaplandc dot com for more. Information function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor eric caapp and you're listening to boost your brain. Power the pharmaceutical industry wants you to believe that the only way to manage stress is with. Pills so they're gonna give you anti anxiety. Medication they're gonna give you. Xanax they're gonna, say, hey.
Speaker 3: Take these medications which are gonna shut off your brain so that you don't feel all the stress and. Anxiety the problem is when you shut off your, brain it almost makes you like a, zombie and then you lose joy and love and passion for. Life when you take these, pills they don't tell you the side. Effects sometimes the cure is worse than the. Condition sometimes these anti anxiety pills have a side effect of suicide or violent. TENDENCIES a lot of these school shootings are kids that are on anti anxiety. Medication you give a kid with a developing brain some of these drugs and it messes up the whole chemistry and stuff gets, rewired and they start attacking people and become. Violent it's on the side of the, bottle and then they, say don't operate. Machinery yet they're driving these. Cars they could kill people and get into. Accidents women take these pills at night and it's still in their body in the. Morning because the medication is done research on men and not, females they don't know how to, absorb and then you, know the women end up getting into, accidents whatever it. Is they burn the kitchen down or they get into a car accident because they're all loopy from these, medications which shuts off, everything so they can't, think can't react quick. Enough it's. Dangerous the medication just covers up, symptoms and that's not what we do At Capital brain And. Body we want to get to the root cause of the. Problem if you get to the root cause of the, problem then you can fix. It what if the root cause is your brain is in overactive stress. Mode it's called a sympathetic tone where you're in this fight or flight mode instead of a relaxed rest and, digest and that can happen sort of like a post traumatic. Stress we have a history of, abuse physical, abuse emotional, abuse or losing a loved one or an, accident some, trauma so this can be where your brain's in stress. Mode we call that the fight or flight. Mode SO i have to rewire your brain through a process called neuroplasticity and do brain. Exercises and it might be certain eye, exercises or it might be relaxation. Technique we might have to change the, diet we might have to change sleeping. Habits you might have to work on what's called your vegus. Nerve so you could work just like you could work a, muscle you could work a. Nerve one of the ways to work the vegus nerve is through. Gargling if you gargle really intensely for thirty, seconds three times a, day it'll stimulate your vegus nerve to get you out of stress mode into a relax calm. State or sometimes if you feel like, overheated you're on, fire we need to cool, down splash your face with cold. Water that will also calm down your overactive nervous. System there's so many easy nearrow hacks that we could help you with to rewire your brain to get you out of that stress. Mode stick around to the end of the show because we're gonna give you guys a gift on how you can analyze your brain to figure out which exercises are more specific for your, brain because there's thousands of, them Right but we need to figure out what part of your brain's not. Working maybe there's an area that's, overactive or maybe that's an air area that's. Underactive maybe it's the right, side maybe it's the left. Side maybe it's coming from your, cerebellum maybe it's coming from your. Brainstem we got to figure out what part of the brain isn't. Working once we get to the root, cause now we can give you the appropriate, recommendations but it's up to you whether you want to do. It maybe you have to quit coffee and you might not want to do, that but if you want to do your restress it might be. Important maybe you have to stop using social media at night so it's. Work when patients see, ME i don't just give them a pill like a, xanax BUT i teach them what habits they need to change to rewire their own. Brain all the power of your healing is within. You you don't need, doctors you don't need, pills you don't need. Tests you could do it on your. Own but you just need the proper advice to give so that you know what your weakness. Is and that's where we come. In we figure out the weakness so that you can help. Yourself the power that made the body heals the. Body the body's. Smart you, know when you're stressed and your heart's beating, fast it's doing that for a. Reason when you're stressed and you got back, pain your brain is telling you that for a. Reason when you're stressed and you get a dreamal fatigue where you just, crash your body's telling you that for a reason and saying fix. Me when you get a, headache it's your brain saying fix, Me i'm not getting blood flow into my. Head when you get a temperature you're, overheated your brain is, saying fix, ME i got some virus or bacteria THAT i need to kill. Off whatever it, is there's always a reason don't ignore the. Symptoms it's just the stress manifesting in a physical. Way so if you reduce your stress and you get to the root cause of the, problem then no more. Symptoms but is it a physical cause where you need to get up more and you're having a sedentary lifestyle and you don't. Exercise is it an emotional stress where you have to get out of a bad job or a bad. Relationship is it electromagnetic? Stress we got to turn off The Wi fi and turn off your cell phone and your FIVE g and your data and your computer and your cell, phone Your bluetooth. Devices is it biochemical? Stress do you need to get rid of some of those plastics and heavy metals and clean up your cleaning fluids and beauty. Supplies you gotta clean your, pipes you gotta get a water felt. There what do you gotta do to reduce your biochemical? Stress is you got to figure out where your stresses are and reverse. Them and there are lots of ways to deal with. Stress maybe it's practicing deep. Breathing the best breathing exercise is to inhale with for four, seconds hold your breath for seven, seconds and exhale for eight. Seconds you always want to exhal twice as long as you, inhale because when you, exhale it's more. Relaxing when you inhale it's more. Stimulating you can practice that right. Now if you take a big breath, in you feel like your heart even gets a little bit. Faster when you, exhale everything becomes more. RELAXED i don't know why a lot of these places focus on the. Inhale we gotta focus on the. Exhale if you want to reduce, stress reduce, anxiety reduce, panic we focus on the exhale a long. Exhale do some. Meditation doesn't have to be a long. Meditation you could do a thirty second. MEDITATION i do a relaxation. Meditation WHEN i, START i just close my, eyes sit down for thirty. SECONDS i stop on the top of my head AND i say, relax AND i relax the muscles on my top of my. Head the next, SECOND i relax my. Forehead THEN i relax my. Temples THEN i relax my, jaw relax my, eyes relax my, cheek relax my, nose my, mouth my, neck my. Shoulders every SECOND i say relax and go to a different body part starting from the top going all the way down to the, hips the, knees the, toes all the way, down just thirty different spots from the top of my head to the, bottom and you'll feel like when you get to the shoulders and you say, relax your shoulders will literally. Relax it doesn't have to be a thirty minute. Meditation SO i don't want people telling, me, OH i don't have time to. Meditate you got thirty. Seconds do a thirty second meditation every day before you go to, school before you go to. Work it will relax your nervous system to reduce your. Stress all, Right so meditation every, day even if it's just for thirty. Seconds work on your, posture especially when you're, sitting you, know don't. Slouch that's the worst. Thing you gotta limit your screen. Time screen time gives you blue, light which is the stress hormone go stimulate. Cortisol we don't want blue, light especially at. Night if you got to use the screens doom during the day when the sun's, out but at night when you have screen, time increases, cortisol the stress, hormone which is gonna interrupt your sleep and increase. Stress and have some fun laughter is the best. Medicine do fun. Stuff there's twenty four hours in a. Day eight hours should be, sleep eight hours is, work and eight hours should be. Fun do something, fun play, cards play a board, game do amaze you, know laugh with your, Friends listen to a, comedian you, know go visit some interesting, places do new, activities make. Jokes you gotta, laugh you. KNOW i try and always make my patients. Laugh when they, laugh that makes their brain function at a higher. Level, Right so don't be so. Serious if you're gonna watch something ON, tv watch something that's gonna make you. Laugh, right we gotta have some. Fun everyone's too serious these days and always, complaining and everyone's so. Negative hang around positive, people people that make, jokes people that make you, laugh people that have. Fun we're on this world to have some, fun enjoy. Life, yes you gotta, work and you gotta help. Others we're here to contribute to. Society if you're not helping, others you're not doing it. Right so you've got to figure out how are you here to help? Others AND i don't. Care if it's just you're a mother that's helping a, kid that's. Fine you're helping somebody or your child that's helping their parent or helping their. Sibling, right you, know if you're working at a, job you're helping. Somebody but contribute to, society help someone in some way where they can even. Smile because if you help someone and they, smile then their brain gets. Better your brain gets, better and anyone who observes that their brain gets, better and then we'll all function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain FuG weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future. Diseases that this is the show for. You don't misboost your brain power with Doctor Eric caplan and you will learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such As, Alzheimer's parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact Doctor, kaplan you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot.
Speaker 3: Com function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power so there's lots of ways to reduce. Stress you could do it through physical. Ways you could do it through emotional. Ways you could do it even through helping. Others you could do it just by getting. Sunlight you could do it just by breathing. Oxygen you could do it just by cuddling with your. Dog you could do it by, dancing, laughing, singing playing, music reading a good, book listening to a good. Podcast there are so many ways to reduce. Stress if you could do it physically even, better that's the best. Thing and if you can do it physically outside being social at the same, time gotta be, social you know. This social media is really anti social because people don't meet face to face. Anymore that's why solitary confinement is the biggest punishment in. Jail people would rather sleep next to a murder than be in solitary confinement where they're all. Alone that's why WHEN covid happened and everyone just got, isolated anxiety and stress went through the roof and people still haven't. Recovered it's five years later And i'm still treating patients with severe anxiety and panic disorder as a result of THE covid. Restrictions they didn't realize how much you're messing up people's, brains from kids to. Adults when you're socially, isolated your brain. Deteriorates plants need socialization, too so the best plants to produce oxygen or spider, plants snake, plants alo era, plants money, plants but let them hang out. Together make sure your plants hang out, together and make sure you hang out with family, friends meet new, people join new, meetups, groups take new, classes anything where you're gonna meet new, people create new. Bonds and then always hang out with your old friends and your old family members and reminisce and laugh and listen to old songs that used to love. Together there's so many ways that you can naturally reduce. STRESS i don't care if You just get a punching bag in the, basement and every time you're, stressed you go punch the punching. Bag that's a physical way to reduce. STRESS i don't care if you take a pillow and scream in. It screaming reduces. Stress it's good to just let it. Out don't keep it. In let it. Out punch that, Bag scream into that. Pillow that reduces. Stress write it. Out writing reduces. Stress right, then go for a. Walk being in nature reduces. Stress there's something called grounding or. Earthing if you're feeling, stressed go. Outside take off your, shoes your, socks put your feet in the, grass put your feet in the, dirt put your feet in the. Sand white people love to put their feet in the sand when they go to the. Beach you notice how much the beach reduces. Stress get the salt water, air you get the beach in your, Feet get the physical, exercise swimming in the. Ocean you got the, sunlight VITAMIN, d you got the. Oxygen of, course that's going to do. Stress you're doing it all at. Once going for a, walk getting the, exercise being, social hanging out with your friends and, family exploring new, places meeting new, people doing new. Activities that's gonna reduce your. Stress you gotta take this, seriously especially these. Mothers they're always so stressed out because they're always taking care of their, kids but they're neglecting their own. Health you know what they say on the, airplane put your mask on, first so you could take care of your. Kid do that in real. Life take care of your stress so you could take care of your. Child you could take care of your, husband you could take care of your, parents you could take care of your, boss whatever it. Is if you want to be the best, you you gotta take care of your. Brain you brush your teeth every. Day how come you're not exercising your brain every. Day what's more important your brain or your. Teeth your brain controls, Everything so start treating your brain like you treat your teeth every Single you gotta exercise your. BRAIN i don't care if it's the gargling, exercise if it's the cold water on your, face if it's doing brain challenging exercises like good brain. Challenges draw a clockwise circle with your left leg in the, air and at the same time draw big number six with your left hand in the. Air that's a challenging brain. Exercise it's. Tough you're probably not gonna get it at, first but you keep. Trying it makes your brain stronger so you're more, resilient so you can handle stress. Better there's always gonna be, stress whether it's, relationships, money, job living, situations, HEALTH i don't care what it. Is there's always gonna be. Stressed but you need your brain stronger so it can handle the. Stress and you got to figure out your. Weakness the best test to figure out your weakness is called A qEEG brain. Mapping there's no, radiation no contrast, fluid no small little claustrophobic tube are easy to. Do you just wear this. Cap it's got electrodes attached to. It it measures all your brain waves based on the abnormal brain, waves whether it's, alpha, beta theta. Delta we could tell, hey do you have? Anxiety do you have high cortisol? Levels do you have low, dopamine you have low aceto? Coline do you have heavy metal, poisoning you have a, concussion you have a? Pathology do you have, insomnia sleep, deprivation troubles with, motivation shifting? Tasks do you have troubles with your, eyes, ears with your, balance do you have intestinal inflammation a thyroid? Problem do you have issues with? Sensation do you have issues with, depression? Anxiety? Memory long, term short, term? Immediate this test is. Amazing it's normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to, call text or email you could get THIS qEEG brain mapping for only twenty one. Dollars the number is six four six two two, one six seven three, eight or you can email info At Kaplan brain And body dot. Com there's another good test called A vng or A, vog and this is a test where you wear goggles that's got infrared cameras in. Them your eyes go left and right and up and down and light and, dark and they go fast and. Slow and it measures any imbalances of your left and right. Brain and it tells us which areas of the brain are. Overactive and you might have troubles with, sleep, anxiety, stress. Panic your mind's racing a million miles per. Hour your heart. Palpage you always get so, nervous you. Worry sometimes you can get angry or. Aggressive that's an overactive. Brain THE vng picks this. Up it'll also pick up if you're of an underactive. Brain if you have an underactive, brain you're gonna have low, motivation brain, fog, fatigue poor, memory poor, focus so you're gonna have a lot of. Underactivity THE vng also picks that up as. Well And i'll pick up if there's a. Disconnect so we see patients with add OR adhd or or autism or, dyslexia that means they have a disconnect in the left and right. Brain THE vng picks that. Up if you have, bipolar we have anxiety and, depression THE vng picks that. Up so it tells us which areas need, stimulation which areas need. RELAXATION i love this. Test not, invasive no radiation as. Well you just wear these. Dogs it takes only ten minutes and it's gonna tell us which areas are underactive and which areas are. Overactive this test is also normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to, call text or, email you could get THE vng SLASH vog for only twenty one. Dollars the number to caller text is six four six two two one six seven three, eight or you can email info At Kaplanbrain andbody dot. Com the last gift that we're gonna give you is a one on one with. Me this is WHERE i check your. Memory we check your, posture your, alignment your. Respiration we check your, Eyes we check your, gate check your range of. Motion we check your, heart your, lungs your. Gut we do a whole. Evaluation takes about forty five. Minutes if you do the other, two we're gonna go over THE. Vng we're gonna go over THE. qEEG if you have blood, work will go over. That we'll do a whole, console the whole, history come up with a diagnosis and tell you exactly what's, wrong And i'll give you my. Suggestions it's up to you if you want to fix it or, not But i'll give you all my recommendations based on your evaluation on what you. Need but there's no. Obligation this is more just of a get acquainted, visit so there's no. Pressure you can meet, me my, staff you can do these. Tests you get to go home with these, tests you get the, diagnosis everything you get for that only twenty one dollars each. Test all you have to do is be one of the first seven people to call text or email tell them you want the one on one with, me and if you want all three you could do it say one on, one THE vng and THE qEEG for only twenty one dollars. Each you just want to be one of the first seven people to, call text or email SAYING i want all three tests six four, six two, two, one, six seven three, eight or you can email info At kaplanbraininbody dot. Com if you enjoyed the, show you could go to our website kaplindc dot com to get more. Information if you're interested in purchasing my, book you could go On. Amazon my book is Called Boost Your Brain, power A guide to improving your memory and. Focus Brain power is one word and there's a big blue brain on the, cover so it's Called boost your Brain. Power if you're on social, media you could go On. Facebook our page Is Caplin brain And. Body if you go on, YouTube we got over one hundred. Videos our page Is Caplin brain And. Body we also Have instagram At Caplan Brain. Body we all so have TikTok at Doctor Eric, kaplan so you could like, subscribe follow get all your. Notifications if you like this, show you can listen to our old shows on the. Archives just go on the radio show website or if you have the app and just put in my, name Doctor Eric kaplan for The boost Your Brain Power Radio show and you'll get all the old shows that you can listen to as. Well and if you, Want i'm also a newspaper columnist you could subscribe virtually is the newspapers called The Pascact, press AND i write weekly articles on how to improve your health and how to improve your brain function so you function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you just listen To boost your Brain. Power we'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Week don't Miss boost your Brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan Every saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain. Function you can improve, memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that Doctor caplan will be sharing with his. Audience join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same. Time listen To boost your Brain power if you want to function, better feel, better and enjoy the quality of life you. Deserve called two oh one two six y' one two one five, zero or email info At, Kaplan brainandbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, caplan or VISIT kaplandc dot com for more. Information the preceding was a paid. Program do wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas.
Speaker 1: Expressed the preceeding was a paid. Pot iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed