Speaker 1: Well, the turning point in our lives. This is an article by Jeffrey Tucker actually wrote this as a foreword to a book for somebody who put it out as an article, and he's talking about what happened six years ago, the lockdown. I would say, this is the fourth turning that is going to be the one that happens during our lifetime. And I guess when you look at this, I was laughing about it when I saw this until garn And said the six years ago when Trump did that, covid mcguffin. Basically, what they did was they defenestrated the bill rights through it right out of the Overton window. Isn't that funny that we have in the English language a word for throwing things in people out of windows, defenestration, Right, It's kind of like the Germans have their word schadenfreude, right, joy in somebody else's troubles.
Speaker 2: Well, the.
Speaker 1: It is interesting see that, And we got Tony ready to join us at this point in time, So we're going to go to Tony. And certainly the parallels are there that we see both with what happened six years ago and even greater parallels I think to what happened fifty what is it now, fifty three years ago and the knock ons to that. So joining us now is Tony Ardaban. Thank you for joining us, Tony, And because Tony has whise Wolf Gold and he's kindly set up David Knight dot Gold and I'll take you to Tony's website where you can buy gold and silver. You can do one time purchases, you can use it to set up metals into your IRA as a part of your IRA or all of your IRA whatever, and you can also use Wolfpack to buy regular recurring amounts of gold and silver, physical gold and silver that you keep. It's not on the blockchain, it's not in some vaults supposedly in Shangha, but it's something that you actually physically keep, and it's a great way to save, especially if you want to try to save and something that is not a declining assets. So thank you for joining us, Tony. Great to have you. It's great to be back.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 3: Last week I was actually about two and a half hours north of London.
Speaker 2: With David Ike.
Speaker 3: Wow, and I sat down with David Ike for about two and a half hours and I told him, I said, you know, it's for tuitous twenty three years ago to the day we started the Iraq War, and I'm sitting down and talk to you. And now we're doing part what is this part four or five of that? The extension of whatever?
Speaker 2: The war?
Speaker 3: Now we're doing that again. And so did you have an interview with him? Did you post that up on you? I haven't posted it yet. I had the whole Iconic crew. I sat down with Gareth Ike, his son, and also Richard Willett is the documentarian, all very smart, wonderful people. I've talked to him for years and I finally got an invite over, so I took it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that should be very interesting. Yeah, I really. I'm on the same page with David Ike about pretty much everything except for the religious aspect of him. We have a big disagreement. As you know. He looks at I look at these supernatural things with UFOs and so forth, and I say, what they're doing is relabeling spiritual entities as that, and he takes the opposite view. He says, well, the UFOs are real, not the Bible, and you're basically renaming the UFO alien extraterrestrials. You're renaming them as angels and demons, and so we have a difference of opinion on that. But that's about the only place where I see that we have a difference of opinion. But that's on something that's pretty fundamental, I think for me anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's very similar for me as well.
Speaker 3: I would think we have those theological differentferences, spiritual difference.
Speaker 2: Is whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: But he is spot on about, yes, the genesis of the cult that creates these wars and our current economic reality.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he has stayed the course too. He hasn't been all over the place. He isn't somebody that he's on Trump's team, then he's off Trump's team, then he's back on Trump's team, like Alex Jones, and it drives them crazy to see Alex Jones doing that. And he's publicly criticized Alex Jones, and he doesn't get all this stuff thrown at him. I criticized Alex for the same thing. But oh, sour greaves for you, and it's like, okay, well, then listen David Ike if you don't want to listen to me, because he never worked for Alex.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's he's not held anything back. We talked about that the mainstream alternative media and his views on that, and it's been it's been interesting to talk to all these different figures in alternative media throughout my career, and certainly one of my great privileges is talking to you every week and oh, thank you the apocalypse together, which has been a.
Speaker 1: Got a front row seat, don't we h.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like that iconic character and Clockwork Orange where they strap the guy down there doing the sye off on him or whatever, and they got him strapped down, they got his eyelids propped up and then making him watch this violence while they nauseate him to try to psychologically condition him to where he can't even think about you any violence. But I feel like I'm forced to watch this. We got something propping my eyelids up and facing the screen all the time. And so we're looking at this, and a lot of people are scratching their heads and saying, you know, we had a pretty bad week on gold last week in terms of the price and dollars, and it dropped and I'm looking at this, and then I go back and look at what happened in the nineteen seventies. All this stuff takes a while to roll out. Number one. This is my take on it. I want to get your take on it. My take is that it takes Wall Street a while to react to reality, and they're constantly distracted by things that are fantasies and you see them all run off. That's how we get our bubbles and that type of thing. So the reality takes a while to set in for Wall Street. But I think there's another factor as well, And I think these Gulf states, which have quite a bit of gold. Quite frankly, they don't have any income, and they're looking at what's coming and they've seen a pretty big run up in gold. It's like, we better get rid of this stuff right now because we're going to need to have some cash to get us through this. And their whole infrastructure is being destroyed because their whole infrastructure is based on the sale of oil. And so even if they don't blow up the wall fields and the tankers and the refineries and the ports and all the rest of this stuff, which is really on the table, Trump put it on the table this weekend. Even if that doesn't happen, they are still looking at a long period of time without any income, and so I think they're cashing out on some of the gold that they've had a pretty good rise on. What do you think is happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have to.
Speaker 3: And I think we forget gold has broke five thousand and beyond and that's not normal. I mean, this succession of failures economically, politically, the entire geopolitical spectrum breaking apart is the reason that we reach five thousand dollars plus gold in twenty twenty six and not twenty thirty six. This is coming faster than anybody ever. I mean, there's a lot of gold bugs that have crazy price predictions.
Speaker 2: Over the years, but I followed this every day.
Speaker 3: I didn't predict five thousand dollars gold in twenty twenty five. I didn't think it was going to happen. But we're here, and yeah, we had the worst week in gold since early nineteen eighties. There's a like you said, I think there's a lot of capital being raised right now for infrastructure and other things from some of these governments.
Speaker 1: But it's still about twice what it was a year ago, right.
Speaker 2: Right, That's the thing is that gold fail again.
Speaker 3: It didn't hold up as a geopolitical hedge or a risk against geopolitical risk, and I just I don't see it that way. I think that it's certainly fundamentally all those things are still there. They're going to continue to drive the price of gold up against the dollar, you know, And I I do laugh when I see things like people wonder is it going to go up?
Speaker 2: Is silver going to go up? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean against the dollar. Sure, it's on long enough timeline. There's an article out on on Forbes. Did you see this, David, where the the US Treasury declared the United States and Solvent.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see that. Actually, yes, they like there's their own numbers, and it's are you kidding me? Are they?
Speaker 1: Are they getting close to tell them the truth on something?
Speaker 2: I think they accidentally let it slip. Yeah, it's on Forbes.
Speaker 3: It's the headline is the Treasury just declared the US insolvement solvment and the media missed it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, next thing they'll be tell them this they did nine to eleven as we didn't know already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the fundamentals are all there.
Speaker 3: I mean, the risks geopolitically, and we see you know, if you wanted to reverse engineer how to create an energy crisis, this is how you would do it. Yea, what we're doing right now is going to create an economic crisis, an energy crisis, possibly not just a recession, but a depression.
Speaker 2: When you look at how fragile the system is.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent or more of the world's oil output going through the straight up horn moves, and what are we even doing right now?
Speaker 2: It makes of course you're right too.
Speaker 3: The markets do respond irrationally like they'll they'll and a lot of the insider trading that's going on right now, and we know that's that's a fact. You know, billions are being made from their connections to whatever decisions or tweets or posts or truths or whatever are.
Speaker 2: Going to go out.
Speaker 3: And you know they've they've moved billions that way, just signaling that there's going to be a plete peace plan or the have something resolved. Well they don't, yeah, and the Ranians are digging in. All they have to do is do not lose at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, we're evacuating bases over there, or you ever seen a situation where they tell everybody, all right, leave the base and go get rooms and hotels because they're on to us. They and we can't defend the base anymore. That's incredibly crazy. And in the face of all that, they're talking about doing an amphibious attack on an island.
Speaker 2: Come on, I would I would.
Speaker 3: Not want to be a part of that operation, Not with not with Pete Hegseth as your as your secretary of war.
Speaker 2: Now they've reclaimed that.
Speaker 1: Mantle the high school coach, the high school football coach, I wouldn't even want him as a high school football coach, but certainly would not want to have him in a life and de situation.
Speaker 3: Not not anywhere near any organization i'd want to ever be.
Speaker 2: A part of.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I saw one analyst Tony said, people are saying, what's going on with gold? And she said, well, it's doing exactly what they're supposed to do. It's creating liquidity in a crisis for the people who own it. And that's precisely what's happening. I think you've got a lot of people who, you know, stock market has not really reacted. In turn, the reality of what's going on has not really hit the stock market. You know, they jump on these issues. When Trump says all right, another five days or whatever, it's like, come on, you know that's it's going to come with that, But they react to it as if that is something that is real and solid, and so it takes the stock market a while to factor in what is really going to be real. But the uh, there's going to be there's already been, you know, some issues where people may be worried about their margin calls. But again, as I said, I think the Gulf States are looking at this. You've got a lot of countries who have a lot of money and they're looking for liquidity, and they've got some really tough times that are coming up. And then you've got a class of investors, retail investors who are jumping onto gold because they thought it was, you know, the next fast moving thing. So they're going to jump off and jump onto oil for example. Right those types of investors are going to jump off and get on the oil train for a little while. The people who were going to try to you know, the day traders and the timers and that type of thing, are going to do that. So the fundamentals are still where they were, except that they're even stronger. The things that were driving gold in the past or even stronger. You know, the bankruptcy of the United States and the debt and all the rest of this stuff. It's going to make an inflation. We know there's going to be rapid price inflation on a lot of different things. Because of this. We've already seen it. It's not a theory. It kind of flummixed them. We were in uncharted territory in the nineteen seventies because the Kynesians didn't really think that that kind of thing could happen because their economic model was flawed. But the reality is that it does happen, and we've already seen it once. And it's amazing to me that people aren't seeing the parallels to the early nineteen seventies.
Speaker 3: Well, even the late seventies, there was a lot of intervention, and you saw the price of silver and gold, gold at eight hundred plus announced by late seventy nine, early nineteen eighty silver, you know, the fifty two fifty mark that it hit in nineteen eighty was an all time high until last year is forty five years there was government intervention, David, and as you know, as a matter of fact, if you look at some of the headlines. Even the government of Japan is saying that they're going to look at the possibility of intervening. Intervening in oil futures. There's a clear single The United States has done that too, and they may be doing some of it with gold. I mean, the higher and faster the gold rises, the more attention gets paid to things like the dollar and the currency stability and everything else.
Speaker 2: And I think that you're right. People have used the entities have used gold right now as liquidity. That's what it's for.
Speaker 3: I find these price breaks as an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I saw when it pulled back.
Speaker 3: It's the first thing I picked up the ponus that we've got to order some some gold grams, some of the one grand bars. I ordered, like, you know, a four hundred of them when I saw that it pulled back, because we need them and need supply.
Speaker 2: As long as as long as there's.
Speaker 3: A price pulled back and still supply, I'm going to make that order. So I think it's just a good opportunity for people to still get physical product in the face of everything that's going on, because you're right, the markets are irrational and they're going to everything's going to correct.
Speaker 2: We've been down this road before.
Speaker 3: I mean just before twenty twenty four, going into twenty five, you and I had many conversations about the perceived you know, economic boom that was going to happen to crypto, and that never came. You know, like the bitcoin went to one hundred thousand and plus and then just nothing happened. You know, there was no there was no crypto boom, and the same thing, you know, the opposite with gold, and gold and silver started selling off. Well we don't have to, you know, get into these metals, these barbarous relics. There is going to be you know, stock market rally and all the rest. That stuff never came either, and so it reversed and gold started doing its thing based off of all the volatility that Trump's put us through. This chaos, it's all responding remember the tariffs, all that that was happening, the black Swan event as I called it, with the big vaults not knowing whether or not they're going to be tariff that they move products, so they started clearing out and that set off a chain reaction of the paper market.
Speaker 1: The chaos that he creates is just amazing, you know, so I said, when we're talking about taco, Trump always chickens out. I said, it should be. Trump is always capricious and odious in terms of what he does. You know, like these you point out the terraffs creating all kinds of problems with physical gold and silver. People not sure what's going to happen, is going to be a big tax if we move this type of thing. And so it is kind of interesting because we always said Trump is really good for gold and silver. Why because he's really bad for the economy, and when you look at what he fundamentally does, he will even make it even better because he gives people these happy stories like we're gonna go into crypto and we're gonna do a bitcoin reserve, and everybody jumps over all the people who are doing kind of day trading I call it, although it's maybe a little bit more than day trading, but they're trying to time the market, right, so they all jump into crypto and out of gold and silver, create a buying opportunity for us. Right after he was elected. This is I see this as the same thing again. He's created a big buying opportunity for people. You know, there's an old expression that bulls make money, bears make money, but pigs go broke. That's right, and those are the people who are trying to time the market. That's why I like what you do with the wise Wolf, the wolf Pack and people being able to buy it gradually in average the price out of a period of time because we know what the long term fundamentals are here. There's no question about where this is all going in the long term. There is a question in terms of what's immediately going to happen to the price this afternoon, you know that type of thing. So you want to average this out over a period of time. Yeah, there's a variation on that saying.
Speaker 3: My dad taught me and I think I was probably eight or nine years old. He talked to me about and it said pigs get fat, but hogs get slaughtered.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite. It's just kind of a it's a lesson on greed. A matter of fact.
Speaker 3: You talk about dollar cost averaging, and for wolf Pack, you know, that's what we do. You can select a fifty dollars package and so you just press fifty and that's what debits your your card every month, and then when you get your invoice it's based off whatever time that you're in, So if it's fifty two, fifty or five hundred, whatever it is. And we do blanket invoices for each tier. So I'll be on the phone with the echo. She does all of my invoices. She'll look at the inventory that we have and she'll build it based off the prices. And a lot of times, David and I mean it's back bragging on my crew a little bit, but a lot of times, even if the prices go up, I'll keep the the invoices the same. And I don't I don't just go up just for the sake of going up, because I'm like, we're already, we already made money. It's fine, and uh, you know, the customer can save a little bit. So even on those we try to pass on as much savings as we can. And then it's not about my company. It's just I think a lot of companies out there. You look at Walmart, they're about to implement talk about why my style pricing. They're going to have electronic price tags on the shelves that can be changed.
Speaker 2: In real time. Wow, yeah, did you see that story. I didn't see that story. Yeah, let's come out.
Speaker 1: They're they're tooling up for hyperinflation. So they're doing yeah, absolutely amazing. Well, you know, we look at this this uh, this article from Morning Star how the Iranian war made lead to the last days of the petro dollar. And we've been talking about this for a long time, you know, going back to the damage that was done with Biden as a weaponized this system that they built, you know, fifty three years ago, and now it's looking even worse. What they're saying is that, you know, of course the buying and selling of the world's energy was priced and petro dollars. Part of that equation was that we would provide security, meaning you know, our military as well as the weapons that we would sell to people like Saudi Arabia and that type of thing. But it was going to be a Pax Americana. You know, we're going to have a peace and trade and we're going to provide that and in exchange for that, Saudi Arabia would buy our treasure bills and you know, save their money and dollars in price everything in dollars. Now this is all falling apart. People are realizing that not only are we not interested in providing peace and prosperity. I mean, we want to help Israel acquire land, which is what their ambition is. So it doesn't really matter if that's war and if it's poverty, we're going to go along that path. And so they're looking at this and rethinking the relationship. Plus, we are not a net customer of theirs anymore. We are a net exporter of all these things. And it used to be the largest consumer. Now China is the largest consumer because China is the largest producer. We used to consume more because we produced more domestically. So it's not necessarily great that we are a net exporter. It really means that we're doing a lot less manufacturing here. But what do you think about this? Is this the last few days of the petro dollar? Is this really going to accelerate it that much?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I do think it's the last days of the petro doll. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it has. We didn't even fight for a renewal, even though it wasn't an official agreement. It was like a memo or it's an understanding that happened in nineteen seventy four. That's set up through Kissinger and his agents and what he worked for, which there was trying to stabilize the Fiat dollar, and we went off the gold standard in seventy one, so that was a stabilizing move. A lot of things happened in seventy three seventy four. As a matter of fact, David is that's when the United States also got iras and four to oh one k's. And the reason is because there was so much inflation happening underneath the surface. They knew that eventually it would show up and people would people would be livid, So you have to distract him a bit. We also ran our last trade surplus in nineteen seventy three going into seventy four, so we had the petro dollar for the agreement technically for fifty years, but we did nothing to renew that. I mean, this was used heavily by Reagan in the height of the Cold War in the nineteen eighties to bankrupt, at least supposedly so bankrupt Soviet Union was this massive output of oil because the Saudi's were willing to do it. We would we would buy and we would provide security and all the stuff. But who would trust us now? I know, yeah, look at the the Iranians even there like we won't even we're not talking to your negotiators.
Speaker 2: We've been talking to them.
Speaker 3: You guys used us to get your you know, aircraft carriers and put your weaponry in place for a strike. You already decided you were going to do anyway, that's right, So there is we don't And look at the what we did to the Afghans, I mean just leaving the infrastructure there for their for their tyrants to take over and use all the weaponry or the money, yeah, the resources, and just left it there, and all the people that had helped us trying to hang onto those aircraft.
Speaker 2: You've seen something so sad. Well, they betrayed the Kurds as well.
Speaker 1: And but when you look at the very beginning of this, you know the fact that you had Oman and I forget who the guy was that was, you know, the Amani official that was there, but he heard that we were going to do the attack, and so he quickly flew to Washington say wait a minute, they've put a lot of stuff on the table here.
Speaker 2: They're serious about this.
Speaker 1: And he realized that the US wasn't serious about it, that we were engaged in treachery and perfidy, and you've had people. There was a UAE billionaire that they did an article about. He was furious with this stuff. He said, who gave you the right to destroy our countries? You didn't talk to any of us about this. You did this stupid move and you didn't even involve us in it, or who gave you the right to do that? And so there's a lot of justly earned contempt from all these Gulf states for the United States in general, but especially for Trump in particular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a.
Speaker 3: Really good friend I grew up with who's an executive in an oil company and he travels all over the world.
Speaker 2: Is a really smart guy.
Speaker 3: And he was supposed to be on a plane, you know, the day of the February twenty eighth, he was gone headed to the airport, so he had to turn around. He was supposed to go over to the UAE and then he was going to be in Saudi for some some time and talk to a ram call all these like.
Speaker 2: He's a mover and shaker. He's like, you know, you could go a week ago, you.
Speaker 3: Could go and have a conversation and pretty much go anywhere you wanted in the Middle East as an American.
Speaker 2: He's like, not anymore.
Speaker 3: It's you just you've just reset that all the way back, you know, at least to post right post nine to eleven. And it's not going to get any better because we have no plan. Clearly well clearly we have no plan. And uh you know, I I think the plan is to not have a plan. Uh you should trust the plan, though, Tony, I should trust. Trust is the plan they want to establish. They want you to trust them regardless of anything. And you know, we can't tell you as uh as war Pete has said over and over again, if I had a plan, I wouldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't tell you. Right, So.
Speaker 3: This is going to end badly. I mean there's you can run a bunch of scenarios. The people that will be hurt the most is us. It'll be the the American people and then everybody else in the world that It'll start with the actual citizens, but the power structure is also going to get their come up. It's eventually this is not going to bode well. This, I think is the high water mark of whatever the Trump presidency was as far as power and being able to project it. I think we're looking at a lot of political chaos here towards the end of the year, and these prices aren't going away.
Speaker 1: David, Well, you know the other part of this is that Iran is trying to help to establish the Chinese you won as a petro you won. I mean, they're even saying, we'll let people pass. We're going to set up the straight up hor moves now as a toll road, right, and we're going to have you pay the toll in Chinese currency. So, I mean that is a direct challenge to the American petro dollar. They understand exactly what they're doing in terms of economic warfare, don't they makes you wonder about the other stuff, which looks like they know what they're doing with the other warfare as well. But they know what they're doing in terms of asymmetric economic warfare, don't they.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, and even if it's the perception that you start trading energy and you want even there's no mandate, if there's no agreement, there's no summit. If it just starts happening, that's a phenomenon of human nature. I think the dollar's clearly on its way out. We're not making moves to reignite that. There is some speculation that the stable coin is the new off ramp for the dollar, that the dollar will be reignited and reinvigorated with stable coin blockchain technology. I'm a skeptic if they can, if you can pull that off, because we're clearly not doing any things in the real world. Yeah, to bolster the dollar, and we're losing that psychological war. I mean, if it's the dollar decline, it's really rapid.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you look at statistics, in twenty twenty two, the dollar was about fifty seven percent usage in gloe financial transactions, and I believe today, four years later, we are in the low forties and declining, possibly in the high thirties at this point for dollar usage around the world because so many countries have dumped their dollar holdings, and gold surpassed the dollar as the world's most held reserve asset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in about two months ago.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's going back and looking at the prices of things, you know, really, you know, when I did, it's a wonderful lie talking about the creation of the Federal Reserve on its one hundredth anniversary, and the prices that were being talked about in the nineteen forties, right after World War Two, when they did the movie It's Wonderful Life, and the salaries that were being talked about, the prices of houses that were being talked about were laughable. And yet I go back and I look at the prices of houses and cars and what the minimum wage was and all this restless stuff in the nineteen seventies, it's laughable as well. You know, when the opequ Ol embargo started, oil was three dollars a barrel, and it quadrupled to twelve dollars a barrel, and so I look it up and it's like, okay, so what is twelve dollars a barrel in today's twenty twenty six dollars, that's eighty eight dollars. So that's even worse. So the inflation is it is even worse. But the other thing that is there is that if you look at it, that's a little bit more expensive than what the typical price was before Trump kicked off this insanity. And so the reality is is that they quadrupled the price and they kept it there, and then we added federal reserve inflation as well on top of that, I expect all of that to happen with this as well. I think it's going to be ratcheting effect. We're going to have inflation, and it's going to jump up the real price of oil by significant several multiples, and it's going to stay there.
Speaker 2: It's going to change everything that.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I think this is a reckoning. We've been waiting for the total price revaluation across the board.
Speaker 2: I think this is the trigger of that event.
Speaker 3: We've saw it through COVID and the price structuring and what happened to the supply chain. Real inflation gets built in over time. I think that's only the beginning. This really, I think is the trigger event because the repricing of energy, like you just said, and in real terms of how expensive it actually is based off of the real money supply and the purchasing power of the dollar.
Speaker 2: That's that is what's next. We could see you again. It's going to price everything into.
Speaker 3: That, especially if oil goes to one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars a barrel, which there's no plan to put more oil on the market. I mean especially you can't and you can't drill that fast. You can't get you know, supply that fast, So even if you started today, it's going to take a long time. It can be years before you could get new supply and a significant amount of supply on the market.
Speaker 1: Well, we saw that when Trump backlogged everything with his initial lockdown. You had all these backlogs of tankers with all kinds of merchandise and la and other ports. They couldn't you know, it was difficult to get the stuff offloaded. So that's bad enough when you just shut it down and you can't do it, just like they did with the embargo of Opek. But this is different because once they start shutting down production, once the Iranians start blowing up some of these facilities, now it's going to take a long time to get these things started. Permanent damage, a lot of expense, a lot of time even start producing it. Even if you were to clear up the transportation supply chain, monkey wrenches that have been thrown in, and so it's going to be very long lasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and don't worry.
Speaker 3: They'd raised the draft age to forty two, so you might not have to be unemployed out there after all, folks, you could go fight a war for Israel.
Speaker 2: I'm safe.
Speaker 1: They don't want to draft anybody remembers Vietnam and the oil embargo.
Speaker 2: So I guess I'm safe, but I'm barely I'm barely safe.
Speaker 3: I don't think it'll be returning to active duty for this war.
Speaker 1: Starting to look like Ukraine, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is he breathing? Take him?
Speaker 1: You know, what's good could get bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope not. I hope I'm wrong about all this stuff. But it feels certainly feels like there's more to this. And you know, like a guy I heard a show the other day, the guy said, yeah, if you want to reverse engineer energy crisis, this is it. Yeah, And I thought, that's that's really true, if you're reverse engineering and you want to put together an energy crisis.
Speaker 2: So is that what the whole point was?
Speaker 3: It was just to reprice in Like you mentioned the twelve dollars a barrel from you know, after we went off the gold standard and then you know, looking at that into today's dollars eighty eight, maybe this need to reprice everything. Maybe you know, living had gotten a little too easy for us. Please you know here.
Speaker 1: Well, it helps them to monetize the debt, doesn't it. We have a massive eye per inflation. Yeah, I think we'll have to talk to about this as being the Trump oil embargo. Toe toe the line as he puts his heel on our throat, you know, kicks us in the face forever. That's he's already focusing on. You know, they're they're looking at their surveillance state, paving the way for artificial intelligence, get all the regulations out of the way. We're going to control this from Washington, which means that they're not going to control it at all, which means that they're going to use it for their own purposes of a police state surveillance. And at the same time, you got the Trump administration. You know, one of the other u turns that Trump has done is on the FISA Section seven O two, which they said gave them the ability to do surveillance on Americans with a search warrant. Trump is against that. In twenty twenty four Wings Running, he says, just get rid Offizer right now. He's talking about you got to push that through, got to have that right. So, uh, it's all paving the way for a police state, paving the way for a technocracy, paving the way for a fourth turning to take everything down.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately, I agree with you, and you know, the surveillance state will be part of the climate lockdowns. That will be the next the next move if you see the well, you know, we got to work from home and stay home and stay safe. We're burning way too much energy with a war on. You know, we got the war on, remember the war effort. Yeah, it won't exactly work that way. This country is not like it was, you know in World War Two. There's not a cohesion and we we've been lied to so much and abused. I don't think people would just in lockstep go for it a big chunk will We see people still wear a mask. So there is that section of the population that will go for it. But no, I unfortunately agree with you, and I think that the surveillance state will be set up. And yeah, the only intelligence in Washington, d C Is artificial at this point.
Speaker 2: Clear they could see that by who rules over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well, tell us what's going on at wisewolf anything. I know that you're you've been tap dancing through this hyperinflation of gold. Things have leveled off a little while now for a while, but I think this is a calm before the storm. I think we are right in the eye of the hurricane that's coming and the back end, as they say with the hurricanes, you know, when you're in the eye of the storm. I grew up in Florida. When you're in the eye of the storm, be careful because when those back winds come, they're even worse than the ones that hit you coming in. So I think that's where we are right now.
Speaker 3: I'm really thankful that it feels like it calmed down enough and there is some stability in the pricing structure. But you know, when it was way hot, you know, at silver one hundred and fifteen an ounce plus when it was hitting that, and the amount of people trying to sell it's calmed down some, so thank goodness. I'm just trying to find a way to get liquid. So I'm glad I don't have to do that right this minute. Some of the refiners are back online. It takes about four weeks or so to get paid on silver if you if you haven't met like a sterling and stuff like that. But uh, we have calmed down somewhat, and so I'm looking for, uh, you know, some ways to get more, you know, diversified products into wolfback. That's been my mission right now. We were able to source a lot of the fractional silver. I found some sources for that and just find a new supply David keeping that open. Even the supply issues with as much as was sold, it really put a strain on the way the whole system works, from wholesaler to dealer. So I'm very fortunate we have have a good team, so we're able to get through those those whips. Saw back and forth moments which you know you got to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was real task. Survive it, that's real task. Did a great job keeping your head above water. Well, it's as I said, you know, none of the fundamentals have changed. All the fundamental things that were driving gold and silver are getting even worse. The threats on the petro dollar, threats on the Fiat currency as well as the debt. All this stuff is escalating, and inflation, all that stuff is escalating very fast. This is just a temporary market reaction to the types of things that Trump has said. And of course we saw how he move the market by saying, well, I'm going to attack all the iron's infrastructure, and then he leaves that out there for a day or so when it comes back and says, well, never mind, I'm going to give them another five days. And you see how the market just hangs on every word that he has to say. It's amazing to me the power that he has to manipulate the markets. But it's not real, and we know what's real, and so we know where this is headed in the long term is Joe Clinty says, I don't make predictions. I look at trends, and I think that's what we need to look at with all of this stuff at this point in time, and the trends are still there, have not been changed whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just look at the long term and ask yourself, you think that the dollar will be stronger in five years than it is today.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the.
Speaker 3: Economy will be more stable, that there will be an economic renaissance? Or are you betting on some sort of reallocation into commodities and rare assets. I'm more leaning towards rare assets and commodities and things that have been money since the dawn of history. So I'm not betting. I'm not betting for this market, I'm betting against it.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's the way I say it as well. Well, Tony is always great talking to you. Thank you so much for coming on. Thank you for your support of the show. Appreciate it, Absolutely appreciate you. The common math they created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. Their comments project to make sure the commoners own nothing and communist future. They see the common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot com