Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right. This hour of the Lunching Taco Show is brought you by Petties meets on State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of Buy four, open Monday through Saturday, ten to six m I need to remember, sorry, this says nothing all it does. Have something to do with that.
Speaker 3: To get in touch with my parents, let them know I'm taking care of a.
Speaker 2: Easter with Petties. Good.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can get it before with Thanksgiving. It was the best thing or Christmas. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Some of those big ass steaks down there.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Easter steaks and a steak's great anytime, but to a rip roast, I'm good at down to let Petties do they do, They do their meals and then I just go and pick it up. It's great.
Speaker 2: Can't go wrong with Petties if you've never been there. By speaking of four thirty four in Longwood, they're amazing. What speaking of meat, we were just looking at they had the Masters Players dinner the other night. Oh, the rabbis that they were a.
Speaker 3: Servant cheffer proved he is a chef. I heard it was rivis and redfish.
Speaker 2: These ribbis were like almost two pounds each. Jesus, if you're not hungry yet, well, I noticed this idiotology as has somewhat of a food theme going. We begin with an American Airlines flight that was going from New York City's JFK Airport to Milan, Italy. This is Monday night. That's about an eight and a half hour flight, and that figure is key. I want you to keep in mind here for a second. And you said eight and a half yes, okay. The flight ended up turning around and returning to JFK four hours into the flight. They're halfway there, and they turned around and went back to JFK.
Speaker 3: Which means the amount of time they were in the air, they could have landed in Italy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would lose my mind. Now, here's the situation and the decision that they made to rather continue on and deal with it when they got to the destination versus returning to JFK. Disgruntled passenger became disruptive after he was upset over being served the wrong meal that he had requested. On top of that, he was pissed off because they would not allow him to sit on the emergency exit aisle because he had a small child on his lap. He became a belligerent, charged to the flight attendant and at one point tried to barge into the pilot's cabin.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't have there been a air marshal on that flight? That's question number one.
Speaker 2: It just was one of the flights that didn't have one, So they made the decision, all right. Oh, then they asked if there was any They asked if there was any law enforcement or military personnel on a flight to assist in dealing with this dude. There weren't none of those individuals either, So it's a perfect storm. They end up they end up just isolating this guy in the back of the plane and leave him there by himself and turn the plane around and go back to JFK. Hog tie his ass If.
Speaker 3: It's me, I'm saying, look, no law enforcement in me, no military besides them.
Speaker 2: But and then I'm hog tying the guy. Do you have any duct tape? Yeah, I'm good at duct tape, and duct tape his ass, right, there to that chair and let's continue on to Milan. Duct tape fixes it all.
Speaker 3: Fixed dings on surfboards when you were in a pinch as a kid, and then speaking of kids, you know sometimes it helped out with babysitting.
Speaker 2: If there's the rest of the passengers that were inconvenienced by this ended up getting on another flight to Milan sixteen hours later, go ahead ward.
Speaker 3: If I am on a flight, okay, I know your patience level, and you know I don't have a patience level exactly because from zero to zero.
Speaker 2: So here's the question zero to zero.
Speaker 3: If you're on a flight and it's an eight hour flight, turns around halfway through, and they tell your next fight.
Speaker 2: Since sixteen hours, you almost.
Speaker 3: You can't cancel the trip because you already have a place booked over there.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not just like a little weekend to get away.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, I just really hope I'm not in that scenario because I would probably snap out on the person and bwo them. All Right, I'm sitting next to you and I don't know you. Hey, listen, hey, big guy, check this out. What do you say You sit on him and I'll duct tape his ass. No, you and I walk back and have a word with the gentleman. Gentlemen used loosely. Then we walk back and say, hey, you're gonna chill out or you're gonna just get this flight canceled. And then if he you know, if he is belligerent, we knock him out and put him in the overhead.
Speaker 2: Works for me. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: It's just like a fridge that you can't open it from the inside, you know, like they tell you if you throw away a fridge, to take the door off so kids don't play in it.
Speaker 2: Never got that. What about the young kid that he had with him. There's no mention of what they do with the young kid. I bet that kid didn't get those wings. No, no wings for that kid. What what it was Delta that they had that Eastern Airlines was the first that did that. Others may have done. Then Eastern turned into Delta Base. No, No, Eastern just went away and then they came back briefly and then but yeah, if you're old enough to remember Eastern Airlines, that was one of their things. The young flyers would get to Actually, as you were boarding the flight, they'd let you walk in the cockpit and the pilot would give you these little wings. Yeah, you would clip on your because it was a big deal to fly and you were a little pilot. Yeah. Man, remember I had just if you had wings, had wings. I was sponsored by Eastern Airlines. You didn't like it because they had the takeoff video and the surround like you were. That was the sphere before the sphere. Yeah, it wasn't that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like dealing with you know, like afraid of height, you or any of that stuff. It was just that you. It was creepy to me, the whole thing. And then they had the dog. Remember the mechanical family.
Speaker 2: It's like, well that was space Mountain. I don't know what it was. Dude. Let's move on to Madrid, Spain. Wow, we're international. We are international, and you'll see that. I'm going to take you around the world here now, going from Italy to Spain. The Jinu Chinese restaurants has been closed down and is now under investigation after authorities found that the roasted duck customers thought they were eating was really street pigeon. We're just scooping up street pigeons off his duck is pigeon greasy too? Yeah? I think most birds are crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is like when the angry Asian started selling chung king. You know, you take the most obvious thing ever. It's like the guy selling drugs with the shirt that says drug dealer.
Speaker 2: You know you you overlook it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: You know this peaking duck is at expensive and my my grandpa, he feeds birds. He's pretty quick, he's got good reflects. He probably catches a couple of pigeons. They're fattened up with all that bread. You know.
Speaker 2: Police also found meat strips hanging from close hangars, unlabeled meat and fish stored in non functioning freezers, roaches, rat traps, and other violations that would send any health inspector off a cliff.
Speaker 3: Yes, anybody that.
Speaker 2: Ever worked in a restaurant. Read those things again, and this this is this is all okay. They're passing off street pigeons as duck. They found found meat strips hanging from close hangars, unlabeled meats and fish stored and stored in non functioning freezers, roaches, rat traps, and other violations.
Speaker 3: You know what, I just uh, flashback to the Golden Corral. I just googled it. Why you're telling that Oh manager and port Orange Yeah, was fired after video service showing food out by the dumpsters inluding uncooked meat, Yes, near a dumpster during an inspection. Oh health inspectors here, roll it out, hide that bad meat.
Speaker 2: Roll it out.
Speaker 3: He'd never go check what the condition of our dumpster is, you dummy?
Speaker 2: And if that's not enough? And more on this on our Facebook page. A restaurant in Thailand is taking some heat because they're offering discounts depending on how thin you are. Discounts range anywhere from five to twenty percent off your food if you're thin enough to fit through these steel bars that they have. Look at this on the Facebook page. Taco you have like three different options of bars to try to squeeze through, like fence bars. This pc as hell exactly. I think you tried to. I told him, is that your friend? You need some button? Can you do ten? Hold on? He's doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you're good for five, she already said.
Speaker 2: If I was at that rest, I just walked through the large opening. This says sorry, no discount, And then you've got the thinner ones next.
Speaker 3: I'm looking right now they do They have it at j R Facebook page. If you're driving to work right now, you can check it when you get there. It's the bars, and one says five percent, and it's you know, a little wider than the others. Then it goes up. I could make it through there, which one which spot?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I can.
Speaker 4: I can still suck in my belly. I mean, I'm not sucking in. That's just normal. It's just I'm lazy with the dad bond. So that's why I sit like this with the belly out. I don't even try to suck it in any I've just thrown in the towel.
Speaker 2: Tuckey in the morning. This is Lynchin Talk.