Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast. I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together. Let's be e besties because life is messy, wine helps, and whiny is optional.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Ellie, can you believe we're doing this?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh? Crazy? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is life twenty five?
Speaker 2: Baby? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Year girl, it is our year and here we are with microphones. I know we're doing it. We're doing it. We just said, hey, they're right in front of our face. They're right, it's just right here, and they're really cute.
Speaker 2: They are so cute.
Speaker 1: That's like the only reason we did it. Just have like cute microphones. It is though, I mean, duh, obviously. Okay, we have a podcast.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 2: What even is that?
Speaker 1: What you tell me? Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's where we drink wine and wine about life.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. Here we are for that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm Kelsey.
Speaker 1: And I'm Ellie, and we are so excited to be your host for Wine and Wine.
Speaker 2: We're your new e besties on cork life together.
Speaker 3: I clink.
Speaker 1: Speaking of wine, Okay, we gotta tell them what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So each episode we are going to try a new wine that neither of us have tried, and we are going to see how we like it and progressively just get more drunk throughout the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might get a little unhinged. Buckle up, and but we got to tell the peep so too. I feel like you're the wine like expertise connoisseur.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that, but I do enjoy wine.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love me some wine.
Speaker 3: I am definitely a red wine girl, but e besties, I would love some recommendations to try and make me a white wine girly. Yes, I did recently find a couple of New Zealand you did, but I still just I love my reds.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because I'm like, I can do a red because reds are really good. Yeah, but I'm just as much a white wine girly. Like I can do either or yes, and I want to be that way. Okay.
Speaker 2: I would love to be able to enjoy both.
Speaker 3: Like a nice cold white wine on a hot summer day sounds lovely.
Speaker 1: So far I cannot do so interesting. Yeah, and it's like and it's it's safer because if you when you wear white, what are you saying, Ellie, I'm just saying it's full proof. That's what I'm saying, they won't know you're wine drunk.
Speaker 2: And that's very true. You have to be a little more lady like with red wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. That's that's too much pressure for me, honestly, a lot. It's too much pressure a lot. Yeah, I can't keep my clothes wineless. What do you mean, I mean, who can? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: But okay, so you're going to be introducing the wine today.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so today's wine is a petite Serra and it is freak show is the brand. I have stood their Cabernet and I do enjoy it. However, I saw this bottle. It's kind of a cute little bottle. Let's give it a try. I've only ever tried one other Surrah. It was in New Zealand and I really liked it, so.
Speaker 2: I have high hopes for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a Serrah? Did you say?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is a Surrah?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I have no idea. Like I said, I've only tried it one other time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Okay, this sounds good though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's supposed to be a little more full bodied.
Speaker 1: Okay, So shall shall we get back tech check me on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shall we give it a test and try and clink clank? Think? Okay, what do they do? Do they like a little swirl? A little swirl?
Speaker 2: You look at the legs.
Speaker 1: Look at the legs. Legs.
Speaker 2: I don't see legs. That might not be a good sign. Where are there's some there coming down?
Speaker 1: What what is a leg to be honest.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just pretend like I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm swirling.
Speaker 2: I think they're supposed to be kind of close together.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I also think that depends on the wine.
Speaker 2: And then you sniff right, sniff it, and this does smell really good.
Speaker 1: It does smell good. Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, then just wet your lips. What we your what your tongue, the tip your tongue little bit, just to get that first taste. Don't take a big o gold.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I took kind of a gold. I was like, fuck, I don't know, fine, I don't know if it was just the wedding of the tongue or the gulp of the nests. Okay, that's really good. I gotta I gotta try now we can do a big gold okay. Okay, so is that what you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I really really like that.
Speaker 2: It's lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I don't normally like like.
Speaker 2: It's not sweet fruity though it's not.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's sweet in the beginning, but then it kind of has like a very dry fruity aftertaste.
Speaker 3: But not like in a dry that like it's got a bite, yes, you know, it's still very smooth finishing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very smooth.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 1: I really like this nice. Okay, we should keep going or else I will get wine dry. Yes, before this is all over.
Speaker 2: And yes, we'll keep going.
Speaker 3: We will post more about the wine, yes, okay in a couple of days after the episode drops, so you can see the picture and learn more about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love that because I need to learn about wines, like I feel like at this age now it's like what am I doing? How do I not know what I'm doing with wines? You know? So that'll be good. So we're gonna post the picture, yes, and kind of tell the people about it how much it was probably yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: And one thing that we do want to focus on is we want this to be budget friendly. So all these wines are going to be affordable. Okay, yay, We're never gonna have anything over like twenty four dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, unless one day.
Speaker 3: Unless whatever, you know, one day we decided to try dom peron because now, why the hell not?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that will.
Speaker 2: Be the day maybe for our one year anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do it. We'll just start popping bottles.
Speaker 3: You guys better start listening and telling all your friends to listen so that we can be popping bottles next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, You and you can come to it's.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you guys can all come with us for the ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. I love it. And we are here, let's uh, let's talk about Okay, there's a couple of things I wanna talk about. I know, we have to like introduce ourselves because people want to know who the hell we are, who we fee we are just kidding, And but before we do that, I kind of want to tell peeps how we met. Yes, all right, kids, Well you're not going to be believe this. But we're in our thirties, so yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't look a day over twenty two.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I get stopped often.
Speaker 2: I can never get into a daan bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't. They're like, oh my gosh, you look so young. Right, oh jeez, what what's your secret? And I'm like, I know, right, I know, I just am so cute. Yeah, as there's wrinkles, oh geez. But no, yeah, we were in our mid thirties. Oh my gosh. Do we say mid already or not yet? Not yet? No, we say early thirties, early thirties. I mean, I'll be in my mid thirties and a few months though, Wait, how old are you going to be? Thirty four? Thirty four? See, I feel like I feel like you don't have to say mid until you're thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can mids like the four to six part.
Speaker 1: Oh oh damn it, you're right. Why can't mid just be like right at five to six?
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 2: We're still early thirties.
Speaker 1: Ye, so you're still early thirties for sure.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: I'm in my Jesus here, I'm thirty three. I feel like it's just going to be such a fun year.
Speaker 2: It's your year.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it. Yeah, I'm just here for it. Yeah. Okay, But anyways, how did we meet? We met in high school?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 1: Yes, that was how long ago, now, jesus, seventeen years ago?
Speaker 2: Holy, yeah, we're not old, y'all.
Speaker 1: Fourteen years ago? Did I just do math wrong? I did? I don't know whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: I just graduated high school like five years ago. And that's so crazy, Oh my works. But yeah, and I feel like we've been kind of in touch ever since. Yes, like throughout the years, just like we.
Speaker 3: Mutual friends that have kind of kept us, you know, talking.
Speaker 2: Here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we recently just reconnected really well on your thirtieth birthday, yes, right before then?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And well another thing too, Kelsey's really good at throwing Halloween parties like she is.
Speaker 2: I love Halloween.
Speaker 1: Is Halloween Queen. And I'm actually so excited once we get into October again, because I'm sure you're gonna have.
Speaker 2: All the Halloween episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're gonna have such a fucking ball it's gonna be crazy. But anyways, she's Halloween queen and she goes all out for her Halloween parties, and I get an invite and then I go and it's the best thing. Like I'm talking food, the drinks, the ambiance, the people.
Speaker 2: All the things, all the things. Yeah, it's just so fun, so glad.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I feel like even though like we weren't always chatty and close close.
Speaker 2: We'd still see each other around Halloween. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was the staple, that was the glue that kept us together.
Speaker 2: My Halloween party.
Speaker 1: But also now we're in a book club together. Yes, that's a fun fact.
Speaker 2: We are. We've been in a book a book club together for about a year now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think my first one was last December.
Speaker 1: Wait about your book club or what my first book club? Oh with you guys.
Speaker 2: So it's been a year.
Speaker 1: Yay, you guys. This is this is what us like early thirty galleys. Did I just say, galies, we.
Speaker 2: Are not already strong. We've only had a sip, but this is.
Speaker 1: What we do now. We we get into book clubs.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it is so much fun, it really is. We have the best book club.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to get on a tangent. But I'm going to get on like a super quick one and then we'll come back here. But you guys, even if you don't read books, you can still be a part of a book club and then just listen to the book like that's and.
Speaker 2: We have plenty of girls that do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's not like you can't say, like, oh, I can't be in a book club because I don't like reading. I get it, So listen to the damn.
Speaker 2: It, you're listening to a podcast.
Speaker 1: It's no different about being a bad a boom exactly. That's we're creating a movement. Damn it. Everybody's gonna be in a book club.
Speaker 2: The gonna be a listening hot girl walk book club.
Speaker 1: Yes with wine, yes, oh Art, that's.
Speaker 3: A stable at ours, we have to have wine or champagne. It's brunch babes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, you have a little drunk drinking poo, a little drink, A little drink.
Speaker 3: After a couple of our book clubs get a little unhinged, yeah yeah, yeah, but that's so much fun.
Speaker 1: That last one was pretty unhinged hinged. Okay, maybe we'll talk about it in another episode. Yeah, maybe we'll have a book club episode one. Yeah, because that was really unhinged and there was a lot of tippits.
Speaker 3: You guys, get some tips come out these girl book clubs.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you get together like five to eight girls in a room, let them talk about a book. But in the meantime they're slowly getting tipsy. Yes, the unhingedness of it all in the two hour three hour span, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so crazy. So that okay, So now reverting back, Okay, how did how did the thought process of our podcast start?
Speaker 3: Yes, so it kind of all start with pickleball. So Ellie is the queen of pickleball.
Speaker 2: I'm the queen plays an ungodly amount of times during the week.
Speaker 1: It's almost sickening, A majillion bajillion times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway.
Speaker 1: You guys, I even have Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing, but it's not embarrassing. I'm gonna tell you I have the cutest pickleball bag now too, she does, I like had it custom like it was it was that website personalization I think dot Com or whatever, and they customize anything. But there was a pickball bag there and I was like, yeah, I need my name on it, and I need it to be cute, and it is, and I'm just I'm that girl. Now, I'm that girl.
Speaker 3: So she makes me want to do pickleball just because of how cute she makes it look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I initially got into pickleball because of the aesthetics, Like I couldn't be a tennis girly because I didn't know how to really play tennis. But pickball I was like, whoa, it's kind of a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: That's how I've gotten into golf for the aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Right, and then you eventually really start loving it. Yes, So then it's like plot twist jokes on us. Look at us actually enjoying our lives exactly. Yes. Okay, does that make us old too?
Speaker 2: Now we're pickleball and golf girlies.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we're morphing into what we ultimately love to do exactly, and we don't give two shu. Yeah yeah, so call me old. I'll read my book. Okay, I'm just kidding. Okay, Yes, So we were playing pickball.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Ellie's teaching me how to play pickleball, and after playing for a little while, we kind of just started talking and I was just telling her that I just had this huge feeling that it was time for me to start a podcast. And the reason I got to this realization was because I have been really enjoying my Hot Girl walks and I love to listen to a podcast during them. However, I struggled to find a podcast that was relatable to me personally and no hate on any of the other podcasts. It was always like I loved the host and what she was talking about, but she was too young so I couldn't relate that way, or they were my agent was a little too much self helpy, or it just felt really out of touch, and I just wanted there to be a podcast that I could relate to for my age group. And then I told Ellie this idea and she was like, holy shit, I've had the same feeling where like it's meant to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very much like serendipitous. Yes, I was gonna say kumbaya, but serendipitous is a much better way.
Speaker 2: I love this kuh yuh, but no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just really cool and we started talking about it and we're like, oh my gosh, are we doing this Like let's just go full send.
Speaker 2: We both got the chills. It was a whole moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a whole Everyone around us playing pickleball was just like, what the hell are these two girls doing?
Speaker 1: And we were just hyped about it. We were so hyped Yeah, in our in our cute little pickleball squirts. I was like, screw pickleball. Just kidding. I really wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, we had been volleying for yeah a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, totally, but yeah, I it was. It was interesting because I feel like the more we talked about it that night, the more like we realized that our vision aligned, like kind of like the purpose of what we wanted it to be as well, too aligned, you know. So it was kind of just perfect because, like I was even saying too, like, I mean, let's be real, any any and everybody who listens to this, we want you guys to be our e besties, you know exactly. And so Kelsey and I talk about this from time to time. Well, yeah, we've just noticed that we both have really good friend groups. Like she has her core like good friend groups. I have a couple core friend groups, and it's just so nice. It's really like a blessing.
Speaker 2: It's like, so we got really lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really it's really freaking cool because I feel like not a lot of girls, especially our age, once you start like having a family, having kids and all the things, like it's hard to maintain. And it's just so cool that like our friend groups have been able to do that, you know. So I'm like, oh my gosh, wait, we have to reach out to the girlies who maybe struggle with that or don't have that, so that they can feel connected in some way exactly because.
Speaker 2: We want to be there for you. We want to be that gag that you need. We want to be there to drink wine with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, we want to be there for you on your Friday nights while you're taking a bath or doing your howt girl walks.
Speaker 1: Totally yes, because I'm that person. So I work fully like solo independent. Sometimes I'll like scroll through Spotify and I'm like, I just need somebody to talk to me while I work or while I want to exactly, you know. So I'm like, okay, yeah, let's just do this.
Speaker 2: Let's do it for doing the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Let's sue for girlies out there and for maybe our guys too, whoever whoever wants.
Speaker 3: To listen, and you do not have to be thirty to listen, Yeah you don't. We want this to be relatable for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you just want to eat bestie, you got it.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 1: That's us.
Speaker 2: That is Kelsey and Ellie.
Speaker 1: Whether you like it or not, but we hope you like it. But please please like it. But actually, will you really like it? Because that would be.
Speaker 2: So great, It would be amazing. We want to stick around for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, that would be awesome. So yeah, that's kind of our manifesto, the word like, that's kind of our you know, idea behind all of this and our purpose and drive exactly. So anyways, with that, let's get to know each other better. Okay, yeah, yeah, do you want to go or do it? Should I go?
Speaker 2: Let's let you go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my palms are sweaty too.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating in the pits. We really don't like talking about each others, about ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we don't actually know why we're doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's a little crazy now that you think, Like, now that I think about it, it is really weird, Like it's not like you can just talk about yourself all day.
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, So well the point of this is we're not going to just be talking about ourselves all day, right, but this little minute of us talking about ourselves, we will stress through it, but we will get through it.
Speaker 1: We will get through it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, let me take a big old global wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's kind of like at work when you like first start a new job or like somebody or like you start working with like a new team or something, and they're like, all right, everybody, and introduce yourself, give us three fun facts. And you're like, I would rather die and crawl into a hole than give you three fun facts.
Speaker 2: In high school, and they may just stand up in front of everybody and do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, can I tell you, yes a story?
Speaker 2: Please do?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I remember this one time. I don't even know what class it was, but it was like the first day of class for whatever class I guess, and the teacher was like, all right, everybody, go around and introduce yourselves and give us a fun fact about yourself. So like everybody was doing it, and I should have known. I should have known. But it came to me, and I'm like, Hi, I'm Ellie and I have big lips. No, and it we're probably eating it up. No, here's the thing. It was dead silence. It was crickets. Nobody laughed. Nobody laughed, and I should have known because I'm like, wait, I don't know anybody in this class, Like, I can't just be the jokester all of a sudden, they don't know yet. Yeah, yeah, it was really awkward. I was like, huh, right, guys, you know when you look around, you're like, like, right, crickets. Oh, it was crickets. And I was like, wow, I'm never I'm talking again, gonna I'm gonna get out of this class now. So they never saw me again after that. Actually, really just kidding, I don't know. I definitely saw you. They're like, hey, there's that girl that like tried and failed on that joke. Geez, oh my gosh. Anyways, Okay, yeah, whoa that was such a side note to my introduction of me and what the essence of who I am? I guess, but anyway, yeah, oh my gosh, that could really be a fun fact right now. I mean, surprise here they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about lips. On your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Kelsey, Well other fucking lips would we be talking about wrong episode? Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Okay, let's be real, m let's be serious now, okay, Okay, so yeah, let's see here, Like Kelsey said, I love pickleball. So that's a fun fact about me. I started playing last year randomly, like me and my girlfriends were like, we have this like ongoing group chat, and they're like, yeah, we really want to get into like a new hobby. And then they started saying like, oh, I've heard pickleball is like a really cool thing these days, and so I tried it. I was obsessed. That was like last fall. And and then a little fun fact that we can talk about like way next time or another day. I went overseas for six months, from like January to July or something like that, to Europe just to travel around, and I legit did not play one minute of pickleball over there, Like it's just not that popular over there, I yues or I just couldn't find anything, you know. So I even packed my paddles, like I packed my paddles, like I was fully like into Lulu Land that I was gonna play pickleball over there, and.
Speaker 3: I think it might actually be a joke about Americans and pickleball.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, Okay, well there's that. So I didn't play pickaball and I was I was having such like withdraws. I'm like, why am I not playing? What's happening? So anyways, I got back home and I legit, you guys, I calculated the hours. I legit played twenty hours of pickaball that first week. I was, I know, it's I know, I'm obsessed, you guys. I'm obsessed, Like I can't stop, won't stop, you know, Like it's just that I found my thing. Here's the sad part though, Like I feel like I'm decent. I'm not really good, but like the talent needs to correlate with how much I play and it's just not there yet. And I'm like that's a little annoying, but it's fine. I know I have to practice.
Speaker 3: I think you're better than you think you are. Really yeah, because I was really impressed, I.
Speaker 1: Said, really really yeah. I also signed up for a tournament, so we'll see. So, yeah, that's me pickleball. Also, let's see, what's another fun fact about me? I have a cat, you do.
Speaker 2: She's adorable.
Speaker 1: She is adorable. She's a Scottish fold, just like Taylor Swift's cats. Well two of her three cats creepy that I know that. But anyways, her name's Jane, and I named her after my favorite author, Jane Austin. So because I am obsessed with Pride and Prejudice. That's also a fun fact that just weaves right into the third one, which is Pride and Prejudice.
Speaker 3: You know, watches the movie way more than normal person should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I could watch it every night and not be tired of it. I literally could. Or like you know, when like you're like in the mood to watch TV, but you don't know what to watch, Yeah, and then you go to like your go to TV show or like movie, My go to is Pride and Prejudice. Like it is play. I know every line that's coming next, I know what's happening, and I'm still here for it for you. Yeah, so I just love it so much. So anyways, that's kind of me. It's just a pickleball fanatic who's also a fanatic about Pride and Prejudice. The end, that was amazing, Thank you, thank you, what about you, Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess a fun fact about me, and it's probably a fun fact about a lot of people that I really love to travel, and my thirties have just been my travel years. I have been all over the world. My passport has so many stamps from the last.
Speaker 2: Couple of years.
Speaker 3: But it's also what has turned me into a big wine snob. I used to just pick out wine bottles because I thought the bottle was cute, and full disclosure, I may be doing that on this podcast too, because we're trying to try new wines. But after all my travels, my number one priority is always doing wine tours. It's my favorite thing to do in the world. I've been to Italy and tried a bunch of different wines. I've been to South Africa tried a bunch of different wines. I tried wine in Ireland, which they're not known for it, so that was different. I tried wine in New Zealand. So now I have just become I guess what Ellie would call a wine connoisseur.
Speaker 1: Love, Yes, she has.
Speaker 3: But I would not say i'm actually because I still don't actually know how you're supposed to taste it and what legs and all that stuff mean. I just know how's supposed to taste to me.
Speaker 1: I love that. You know the word legs though, yeah you know.
Speaker 3: I've been enough wine tours to know that, but I still know what it means or what you're supposed to look for.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: But Italian wines are still my favorite. I still love a Kianti, I love the Sandra Besa grapes.
Speaker 1: Olfonso.
Speaker 2: I wish I had an Italian accent to say it better. But so that's also kind of what some.
Speaker 3: Of the inspiration behind this blog podcast I was just said blog was four was just you know, trying new wines and having fun with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another fun fact about me, I along with my travels, I love me some travel tattoos. I have thirteen tattoos, but three of.
Speaker 2: Them I did not give. In the US, I got traveling.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that's kind of my new thing. Although the last few trips I haven't had time to get one, which is unfortunate. We really almost got one in New Zealand. Oh, but we kind of read out.
Speaker 2: A time our last couple of days, so we didn't go and get one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do kind.
Speaker 3: Of regret it a little bit, but yes, I love me travel tattoo.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I feel like that is a thing because now that I think about it, When I was in Italy earlier this year, Megan was like, are we getting tattoos? And I'm like, say less, It's.
Speaker 2: Like something that you go forever instead of some chowchkey item.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And then when Sarah visited me in France, she got herself a little tat there, I got a piercing, and then we got tats in Barcelona.
Speaker 2: It really is and I do that forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know what's kind of fun is like you have kind of a story, like because I feel like a lot of people will ask to like, oh where'd you get your test or like what's that about? Whatever, So then you can kind of explain, like, well tell you sit down, kids, and let me tell your story about when.
Speaker 3: Grandma, what's that lavender on you're on for.
Speaker 2: One time? Yeah, I went to Ireland?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, exactly. No, I love that. Yeah, we love a good travel tattoo. Yes, are you a fine line girly?
Speaker 3: I have a couple of fine line I don't have a specific aesthetic.
Speaker 2: M okay, Okay, I'm kind of all over the place. I have some color of have some black and white. I do a couple more fine line ones. O. My aesthetic is sticker baby.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Phil, I feel like that's I think I read an article the other day. I'm not kidding, it's this is not a cover up for like I watched the TikTok video because I don't have TikTok. But I really read an article the other day and apparently the sticker tattoo is very much like a gen Z thing. Yeah, like that's the style or whatever, not that we're gen zs, but we're still young.
Speaker 3: A lot of millennials have them too, because a lot of my friends I either have friends that have just a couple ones or my friends that are the same thing. They're just a bunch of random little guys.
Speaker 1: Mm mmmmm love. Do you have them mostly on your arms and stuff?
Speaker 2: No, They're all over my body.
Speaker 3: I do primarily have them on the left side of my.
Speaker 2: Body, though.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, and I'm going to continue just to get them on the left side of my body from now on.
Speaker 1: Interesting, just because I just like it.
Speaker 3: I have three on my right the other ten or on my left kelsey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna ask you to undress after this.
Speaker 2: We have to do a tattooed tour one day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. I love it. Well, yay, yeah, look at us knowing fun facts about each other. We did so good. Yes, I am still sweating though. My palms are still a little sweaty. I have lines. What else does he say? Palms are sweaty. N spaghetti knees, week arms are heavy, there's vomit on the sweater already, Mom's spaghetti. He's OK. But wait is this a trademark thing? Can we not do this?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh damn. Anyway, we won't do it again. I swear eminem Please don't sue us. Also, don't hate us for we name that song. We're so oh my gosh. But yeay, this was good. I think we did a good job on our first episode.
Speaker 2: I agree, look at us. I hope you guys agree.
Speaker 1: I hope you please subscribe and like, yes, and follow and share and all the things enjoy. Yeah, take us on your next talker walk please, yes, yes, we need to talk about that in the next episode or something. Because I went on a hot girl walk today and it's just nice to listen to a little podcast while you're walking with your new e besties Kelsey and Ellie and Whine and Wine Podcasts. Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on the next one. Bye. All right e besties. That's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast. Don't leave us.
Speaker 3: Hang in like subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you.
Speaker 1: Kidding kind of, And hey, tell a friend they need be besties too. Bye.