Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of the look into counterculture that is cana.
Speaker 2: My name is Matthew, owner.
Speaker 1: Of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends. Throughout the seasons hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding.
Speaker 2: Science, strain history and more.
Speaker 3: Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and.
Speaker 1: Seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the underground.
Speaker 3: We are the syndicate.
Speaker 5: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not come up, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsaved consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 6: Live with it.
Speaker 5: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up for everyone? I'm Matthew Wilkin, Breeder Syndicate. I'm not even sure how if everybody's going to figure out that there's another channel going live with us here? Let me see, because I think there's a way I can delete the other one.
Speaker 4: I absolutely this is the right one.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure I'm going to the correct one before I delete one.
Speaker 4: Rumblest fucking win and with their features right now streams all at one time, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, Rumble didn't even end up work connecting for this one, so like, oh really they just bombed out, bro Like.
Speaker 4: But then YouTube we're still going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're still going on a whole different channel. Let me see. I don't know how to even give them this channel link, Like, maybe they'll.
Speaker 4: Figure it out. I'm in the old live chat. Yeah, do you already tell them what's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I don't know the the why. It doesn't even look like it. Oh yeah, there we go, here we go now I get okay, I know which one is delete now, so it should Technically everybody's gonna be like, where did they go? And then hopefully they'll figure it out that we are in this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it wouldn't let me.
Speaker 3: Hard a perfect Friday. I don't even I guess they did get big earlier, but I haven't gotten baked again, so I'm glad I didn't Chuck Dizzle? What's up? Jack the Bodyless, Kyle Coates, Adam Gale, my girl Pinser, Matt Rba, what's up? Yeah? Can you rumble's been awful today, It's been horrible, horrible. Had it all set up and then it decided to make like seven different versions of the same thing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we are where we are what we are? So?
Speaker 3: Uh, Dan, we have you back? I asked you already, but you can go ahead and repeat.
Speaker 4: What's new? Oh yeah, yeah, I know, I remember now, I got a fucking highway. No, I got my tax return today, so I hit the hydro shop and got a bunch of soil and some cloning shit.
Speaker 3: And next night and you saw Lush.
Speaker 4: Yes, I went with Lush, went on a little hydro date. Hey hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Someone asked if rumble is preferred, Yeah, but this week it just kind of went to ship last second. So normally, normally it would be rumble. But I guess they're rolling the dice over here for no reason other than it would have taken me another twenty minutes to set Rumble up and try to get it to work again. Yeah.
Speaker 4: YouTube doesn't tend to like my episodes lately, the ones that get fucking cut right after we hear him.
Speaker 6: So, I know you're too pretty, You're too pretty?
Speaker 4: No, I just say offensive occasional.
Speaker 3: Do you think we never say anything too offensive?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know. Sometimes nice, but now it's chilling, bro. Almost done with school for the until through summer. Almost done with the flower crop. Dude, that uh the blue bonnet or the Louis blue bonnet. Yeah, it went really blueberry jam the last like nice, nice kind waved through flower Yeah, with the smells like I've seen the other bonnet stuff do. It tends to like change and then go back and change again. And so I was worried you know, yeah, because it was a little more like neutral berry for a little bit there, but yeah, it went like jam again. It's got a nice combo of the looks like blue og structure. Uh, but it's finishing faster. It's like forty seven days right now, and it looks like it's not really going to do much more. Yeah, that's it's probably cut that when I get back from the whole beach trip. I'm doing this.
Speaker 3: Week like fucking seven to eight week o G plant granted. I mean, as long as it has the high O G too. You know that's a that's desire, you know, with the high of the blueberry and the og at the same time.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's point on. You know, yeah, there they are. Let me make computer.
Speaker 4: What's up, screwy?
Speaker 2: Just uh, I'm getting some space, some stuff transplanted, plants moved and you know, prepping them to flip the flower. I just got like seventies snips that I gotta root.
Speaker 3: The fun stuff fa tedious stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't that. I mean, you know it is huh do you how many do you have like a bunch of different moms like I do right now, Like different varieties.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, gets out of hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but the thing is, I don't like grow mind big because I don't have a whole bunch of space, you know, So like I mean, do it all all transplant stuff into like a from a solo into a one gallon to get that good boost of like oh fuck yeah, take you know, cuts from that, and that's what I use to replace it. And you know, flower out if if I want to like throw some shit into flower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just you're spoiling them compared to me. I've had these guys in three inchers for like, don't.
Speaker 2: Get me wrong, I have like, dude, my seed plants get beat the fuck up at first because I'm not you know, I'm not worried. I can't even sex them for you know, well unless you use the farmer freeman kits. You know, I gotta wait a while, you know to sex them anyway, So I just keep feeding them and let it do what it's gonna do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Usually that pushes the males pretty tisshow pretty quickly, you know. Sometimes, But like take the last run, last big seed pop I did I got out of I got almost all males et Sept.
Speaker 4: Two. Yeah, that's happened to me a few times. Or they like the females just like aren't a strong for whatever reason and just kind of dampen off or die early on. You're just like, fuck, dude, I got like one or two females left, like that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I went through like four or five packs and two fucking females out of all of that.
Speaker 4: Now, luckily the two females are pretty.
Speaker 3: Good, but it sucks.
Speaker 2: That's also why Matt, I told you to send me more of that lupas by Bonnet because that shit. Oh yeah, and if that was just in one fucking one individual, I definitely want to see more.
Speaker 4: I think Blue Geric too.
Speaker 3: I think I have some of the Bloopers headband across to the Blue and Cross too, which would be cool to run next to the Blooper's headband itself and see how much more influence that brings. But I think it would. I think it would take down the lankiness by a lot. But I just just made those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, dude, the fucking it like quadrupled in size and stretch like in at flip fucking did it set really good fucking buds like all the way up.
Speaker 4: Yeahty, pretty good. I mean I strip out the lowers just because shit got out of hand this time around. But those in the TK diesels like they shot up to above six foot.
Speaker 3: Oh I bet the TK Jesus would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I got just over six foot room.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like they're practically touching the ceiling right now while they're finishing.
Speaker 3: That means you're doing it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just over trying to let those early pearls catch up, and they still didn't and they got a little shaded out. So I gotta do another run with like short stuff like the dog walker the pearl Yeah, like some smaller og plants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a question. I don't know. We don't have the thing that pops up that we would usually have over on Rumble, so we can't just say they suck but random, But what happened to the always right cry baby? You know, I don't know. To be honest with you, I guess that's the best answer I can give. I don't know what happened to him after he got the boot. He had a lot of amens to make with a lot of people, and hopefully he does, you know, smart kid, he was really good at backgrading on forums. I don't think anybody doubts any of that stuff. So yeah, I'm not sure what happened to him. Those we got if ordering kids? How do we give the nod to the channel. As far as the farmer Freeman, sex testing kits, viroid kits and stuff like that. We're going to have a coupon code soon, right screw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for watchers, it will viewers and listeners. It will be five percent, and if you are in the discord, there will be a special discord discount code.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, if you're dialed into the discord like you should be. And if you have trouble finding that, if you look in the upright corner, you can take your phone camera pointed at that. A little link will pop up.
Speaker 4: Click that.
Speaker 3: You'll figure it out. It's like magic. But yeah, how early can males be identified? I mean if you use a sex testing kit? He said, what seven days after popping the seed or the first true set of leaves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a week.
Speaker 2: It's pretty it's incredibly fast, which you know, if you're it's good for uh, if it fits the situation, it's pretty killer. You know, because I've used them before and been able to get through like much more than I probably should have popped at the time, you know, just by not having to hold on to as many plants until they're big enough to actually show sex, you know.
Speaker 4: Like flip too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what ended up happening in that like all male run because there were some that I was like, man, there's no fucking way that all of these are male, you know, the ones that like I was kind of questioning. I put them in, transplanted them and like flipped them anyways and had to cut them out. I cut like six of them out.
Speaker 3: Is there a new resident perfumologist? No, but I can tell you what my balls were, Like, this is a this is a question I've gotten a lot over the years, And yeah, what is platinum mean? Like back in the day, it was just something that like different collectives wanted to like they were a lot of them were buying you know, O G from the same person. They're just you know, put a few pounds here, put a few pounds there. Whatever they wanted theirs to outsell the other collectives, and you put platinum on front of it. I am it's platinum. Yeah, that's really all.
Speaker 4: It means platinum cookies, platinum anything I've ever seen. Yeah, it's usually.
Speaker 3: The platinum banana og same thing, Like that was the idea behind using that name. We made it better than the the regular banana og cut, so I felt like I would go platinum with it, because hey, everybody's going.
Speaker 4: Platinum platinum hair platinums.
Speaker 3: Platinums, that's right, platinum platinums.
Speaker 4: That's funt.
Speaker 3: Some more old dying breed gear again, if there's any of your dying to run, well, Dan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we had talked about that was the a one We've talked about it before.
Speaker 3: I think, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea yea yea yeah, the weird one.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: With this, is it sweet two three or something in it?
Speaker 4: I want to run those Blockhead b X twos if you still got them too, Blockhead b X two's. I think it was something Shabbud sent down, right.
Speaker 3: Oh he did, yes, yes, yes he did. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been looking at pictures and I re listened to his interviews and I like, I don't know why, Like it doesn't sound like it was like the most amazing thing ever either, but like it's interest.
Speaker 3: It's interesting like there's a whole lot interesting about Project nineteen and it was like there's this dude named Seuss from I want to say Oregon, and there is a good claim to him having made what Soma later used as lavender, and maybe it's what's in Erkele possibly this Project nineteen and then yeah, and I think the Blockhead if I remember, had an African it as well.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah, yeah, that's one I keep running into, is a well with H and L's Nigerian. Yeah, stuff with that and it it keeps popping up in my life, and it's that one's also caught my interest, but sounds like that one's long gone except for in hybrids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Night the Nigerian Silk, I think it was called. Yeah, there was some magic that came out of that ship. So I've tried some like down the Road stuff from it. It still pops out and it still makes killer weed, and it seems I've.
Speaker 3: Never tried it in it, never tried it ever smoked. It sounds like I need some in my life.
Speaker 7: See oh yeah, sorry, is there a good current Kim for work from anyone other than Sha or Caleb?
Speaker 3: Only weed that's ever maybe so high cute. I love I love Kim four as far as current people, I don't think so, I really don't. I'm sorry if I forget anyone other than Shaw Shaw obviously cs I Humbolt.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you'd want to get it from someone other than Shaw. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: It was what was weird. The weirdest part about Kim four was all the chems. No matter what cut it was, had fakes floating around except for for like, it was pretty reliably easy to go to any collective in California, pick up Camp four, flower it, and have it reliably be Camp four. It was one of these weird exceptions to the Kim dog role, whereas like ninety one, all the way up until a decade ago, a bunch of Bridges were still working with the fake kem anyone that they were anyone?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, that's right. Mister Iomi has a ton of blockhead seeds. See he's he's a Spicy Life fan as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really coming out didn't make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see, dude, they got some Nigerian silk at wine wood. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love candy yeah, that's the blockhead one. I think, Yeah, what's my favorite Kim? My favorite Kim is in the chem it's Diesel and there's no Kim in it. But other than that, four, I like four a lot.
Speaker 4: Dude. That story is still just fucking befuddles me. All that shit and how it ties together. I've been like trying to understand for years too, and I'm just like, all the different sources, all the different versions, like it just does not add took cohesive anything to me.
Speaker 3: No, no, And and like there was a lot of logic we were trying to use, Like I swear to God, me and CSI's first conversations for the first like three years were nothing but trying to break down the story, trying to find holes in each other's logic, you know, like especially with diesel, because it's always been quoted as being mass super skunk cross to a herm kim D And on the face of it, you'd be like, Okay, yeah, ken D hainson nuts sometimes, but one thing it doesn't do is blow up rooms with seeds. Even if it herms, yes, but mass super skunk reliably through.
Speaker 4: Herms all the time.
Speaker 3: Diesel Diesel will fucking herm too, and we'll pollinate ship. But yeah, and you know, after running through the s ones, a shitload of the s ones, and I've made diesel s ones three different times now and ran through a bunch of them each time, and never once did I find anything close enough to where I'd be like, Okay, this is the D expression. It just never was coming through, And it always seemed like it had a part of what D is, but not the not how D breeds, because we know how D breeds pretty well and that and that there's a very specific uh scent note that passes through the D. It was in Kim's sister, It's in like ninety Kim ninety one out crosses stuff like that, but it wasn't popping out of this.
Speaker 4: Mass super skunk over here, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think they're just uh really ladd via super skunk, but maybe not the same super skunk. Oh no. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is like I see a lot of common threads between like a lot of the camp like basically everything with the fuel type aromas. Yeah, Like why do I feel like I don't think you are they're directly related, but I think they share common ancestry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what I think Afghani's Like my dad would say, well, the Afghani's they just smelled skunky.
Speaker 4: It didn't sell. The ones I've ever had were fruity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had fruity Afghan.
Speaker 4: But there was always fruit with the fuel I had.
Speaker 3: I had some stuff sent back by a guy named Fried from Herat Afghanistan. He was working over there. He wasn't in the military, but he was a civilian that worked as a contractor over there, and he sent them back and it's it tasted identical to afk and smelled identical to is, like melanie blue melany mm hmm, and uh yeah. All the old Afghanis that I've tried were usually acrid, not really anything too pleasant. But then you get things like chatrawl from Pakistani which is or Pakistan which isn't too far away, and you can have black berry and all kinds of fruits in there.
Speaker 4: I want to run through those sometimes though. Some fun I think I used to have like a bunch of CSI threebes of it and like stuffed up like thirty or forty seeds, and I can't find them. I don't know what happened to him.
Speaker 3: That sucks. Yeah, yeah, you made tons.
Speaker 4: They'd be old by this point. They'd be like eight or nine years old by now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 4: A little bit though, what type of I've never actually had or like just pure Kim ninety one. What type of smells do you get off.
Speaker 3: That Kim ninety one burnt tennis ball rubber for me? But then there's like I talked about with Death Star, it's not worse radish, but there's a spice scent in the very back. I only would get kind of on shittier grows. But when I got to try the Resurrection, uh Matt's matt Elite's version of it, I smelled it in there, but it was turned up and I was like, oh shit, that really is in Kim ninety one. It's way in the fact for me mostly, and this is vegue as fuck, But burn tennis ball that's the best best description I got for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I ran it, uh like two harvests ago that n D and yeah, it's I think tennis ball is a really good description for like what I what I get out of it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like a you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there's like a like a bit of like a earthy type of like component thing going on in there.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: I definitely see why, Like it's weird growing it and like smoking the flower and then you know, thinking like shit, someone fuck popped this in nineteen ninety one, you know, likes of its misery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, if I had that when I was seventeen, I would have taken over this city.
Speaker 3: You know, you just have to think too, Like when you pop something from seed, it's usually more amp It tends to be more amplified during the first one or two runs, but by run three, you know, things start to kind of settle in. You don't have all the hormones that you had at the very beginning. And I would imagine that like dog Bud when they got it, his dog Budd, and they popped the first few seeds, and if it smelled anything like that resurrection from Matt, that's when I was first like, okay, I get why they kept it. Now, if it smelled anything like this makes sense, that would kill shit. That would that would kill shit everywhere, because it's pretty pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like them.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the ninety one. I just I really like the D Like that's the that's the one that I would.
Speaker 4: Prefer to smoke for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh so too, Like it's just got it's got so much going on in the in the smell and the high is like fucking stupefying, and I really dig it.
Speaker 4: I've never had any of the like, uh, what are the other ones? One through three? I've only had D and four and hybrids of ninety one. But I finally got my hands on it, so on the one yet, Yeah, I haven't grown it yet. So I haven't. We haven't. We don't know if it's legit yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Out of circle, out of circle, yeah, on around. It ended up getting around pretty well. I got it right before, like I've got it and felt thought I thought it was all special, and then like I don't know, a month later, everybody had it and I was like, oh, it's different. It's different. I think that it's very important for everyone, like to understand the whole story, for everyone to have at least try Diesel Cam ninety one, D and four. But the one throws, it throws that curve balls off off so hard that it's like really like really is it really directly related to four and then you can you kind of like you can you can see it, but I just don't know, Like, I don't is it in all five pays? Is it? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What crossed to? Whatever wasn't in D and the others too, one through four. I don't know it was. You know, it's all supposed to be from the same bag seed and Greg send it back to Joe Brand.
Speaker 4: Even just from the Yeah, the forest stands out like a sore thumb to me, I'm just like, what the fuck is this? Especially the way it breeds, because it makes just like forever flowering weed, big like yeah, big long spears of forever flower and it's like, okay, like this doesn't remind me of D at all. Yeah, but well yeah, and the way ninety one breeds, it's like, uh, I don't know, it's kind of a bully and so like I've grown what was it? Like it's pure og Cabb's cut. I don't know where every one came from, but times of ninety one it was like really potent, really tasty weed, but like the structure seemed very specific and dominant, you know what I mean. It was like it even overpowered the og structure, which is like the main thing always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's asking about the three. There is there's a lot of debate. I'll just leave it at that. But like there's been like talks at our parties with a few of us involved with all the early cams and grew them out and kind of know where they went and where they didn't go, and when fake ones popped up and when they didn't and where the source was. And a bunch of us agree that the three is probably no longer alive. But then there's people who have used it and say it's still alive. So the person I trust because CSI sourced everything directly from Joe Brandt and had the three, and he's the one who has the pictures up in the chim win a one thread of the very first pictures up of one through four, and relying on those, it doesn't look related to the original three. As it went around tell effort, we said, what's up. Yeah, we do have discord Q and A questions too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was one in there that cut my eyes.
Speaker 3: I actually went and like rearranged stuff, so it isn't it's hard to find anymore. Hopefully that helps people I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it helped me.
Speaker 3: Let's see, is it is there currently any music out there that that's it's new? The interests you at all? Who influenced you the most when you were in advanced back back in the day? Oh uh idols is good? Like they're not quite punk rock that there, they would be be kind of punk Rockey fucking five your Boys one of my favorite newer bands. Fu Stu's still playing shows, one of my favorite bands. And uh huh uh uh, I don't know. There's a lot of old punk rock, so it's hard to say it's a band called gold. Yeah. Those are all fairly new bands and the most when I was advance back in the day.
Speaker 4: Uh, darky trash of course.
Speaker 2: Hey Matt, Matt, you're clipping. Your audio is clipping?
Speaker 3: Click click, click clipping.
Speaker 4: How long I was to figure out if that was me or yeah? Same here?
Speaker 2: I put it in private chat, like, wait a minute, is this just me?
Speaker 4: Or is this Matt?
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys, go ahead and keep going. It might be my connection.
Speaker 4: You sound good now, Okay, yeah? Something?
Speaker 3: What the hell? Mike's yeah, I don't know, there's the I was talking about new, newer bands, Gold Leisure Life, the Contaminators, the Neon Nazis, which is a take, you know, a funny joke on Neo Nazis, but Neon Nazis, Uh, Team Generate. There's lots of great bands out there, and I don't know Darby Crash, there you go, I'll influence me the most in the punk rock scene. He just didn't give a funk about anything and it was quite brilliant and checked out early. The same with Ian Curtis. I think that'd be that. That's it for that one though. Don't think make you care to hear punk rock. Oh here's Blackie that my power is it clipping again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it's when I go to discord to go to the Q and a chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Here, I'll ask you the questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that we got that figured out because it's like every time you go to start talking, it just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So from Blackie six five to nine, my power has been going down once every other month. Will this affect the seeds in the mini fridge? Power's back within three to four hours. I've been pulling them out of the fridge when the power goes out, should I leave them in there instead?
Speaker 3: I'm very anti mini fridge because there's so many problems with them, and they can even get hot and they can kill your whole seed collection real fast, or if they frost up and then quickly defrost, you better hope that they're in like you know, triple fick freezer bags. So there's a lot that can go wrong with mini fridges. I try to stay away from them for seeds for that reason, just because I've run into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not very strong refrigeration units and so yeah, they're gone to issues. They're not really meant to last unless you buy like a really nice one like a wine cooler or something like that. You're one hundred percent spot on with the defrost because they do ice over really bad, and so like you can just have like crazy humidity combined with heat in there for periods of time when it's defrosting. And so I would go for something that's like exclusively a refrigerator for one and not having mixed applications in the same chamber. And I would if the power's going out and you have a solid fridge, I would say leave them in because at that point, there shouldn't be a ton of moisture in the refrigeration box, and uh, it's going to hold temperature for quite a while unless it's in like a garage where it's super hot outside, and so you'd be surprised how long it'll keep temp if you don't open the door at all. And so I personally don't like thawing my seeds or like, you know what I mean, pulling them in and out. I think that's part of the reason I've been having some issues with some stuff that's like stored well and not that old you know what I mean, It's got it's just not adding up, and it's like, well I was kept pee keeping a million different packs and big gallon bags in the fridge and pulling the whole gallon bag out to look through stuff and pick through stuff. And then all of them are going in and out constantly. Yeah, I don't think that's good for them. I think they want to be at temp and just held there for as long as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fluctuations are are are they don't get super happy with that. Yeah, it's the next one screw.
Speaker 4: But it's a fucking battle, bro. That's why I like once I have like a little more, once I can get a bigger power drop, Like I want to get a fucking big deep freeze and just like shit that's going in there is just staying in there, and like keep stuff in the fridge that I just know I'm gonna use in the next year or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nitched. Oh sorry, okay from d G.
Speaker 2: When are we getting a Hayes series?
Speaker 3: So I've done Hayes, I've attempted to construct a Hayes series before. However, Yeah, it needs to be redone. It needs to be redone correctly. There's a lot more that could have been added that wasn't and there was a lot of things said that wasn't quite accurate.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think you should have Lucian hnl on for that one killer combo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be great, you know. And yeah, there's there's there's good things to come, like things like that need to be redone. Definitely. I think that even the the Breeding series maybe I don't remember if that if that one needs to be redone. I've been going through and downloading like our whole catalog as quickly as possible because of everything going on. With YouTube. So I've been going back and trying to find what was there, what wasn't And yeah, it's given me some new ideas. But if, like if if I do HAZE, I want to do it right and I want to do it very well. I want to include the poster. I want to include like the soil recipe.
Speaker 4: That they gave with the Hayes.
Speaker 3: All that should be in that kind of episode.
Speaker 4: And uh, yeah it would take.
Speaker 3: A lot of prepping. But and Lubin but h and l and Lush and there's a few other guys kill a little on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm not I'm not worthy for having on for that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really not worthy for them most.
Speaker 4: But like, fuck dude, it's such a such a mess of information again, just like the cams and who got what at what time and like what do they make with it? And like it's just what a fucking mass even just to get to like a five and c five yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then yeah and then permissions fake permissions and yeah, it's all a cluster fuck and it's actually a five to two. And that's something a lot of people forget too. It's like there's not it's not even if I wanted, say, five tunes over here. They just kind of dropped dropped the the number off. But I don't know if it's because one's dead now or just never made it over here. I don't know, because Europeans sold on the stuff tight.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: This one is from woodgrain grippa. Have you or anyone you know rooted a clone that is still attached to the mother plant? I remember reading something about it in Marijuana botany. Do you think it is an efficient way to clone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And isn't efficient way to clone? I mean sometimes in many cases it can be easier than trying to go the normal route doing having a brain fart in what it's actually called? But do you remember what it's called? What is it?
Speaker 4: Air layering?
Speaker 3: Air layering?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean they even make little plastic balls for air layering now too, where you can you know, spag in the moss or a bunch of peat and you wrap it around, you kind of splice the branch just a little bit for some uh you know, grow roots out and then you cover it up. It stays a little bit moist in there and drops roots. Possible to do it takes a long time, though every time I've tried doing it takes fucking forever or it doesn't work and I suck at it, you know. But yeah, yeah, some points it rooting nor rely, so yeah exactly. Yeah, if it's the last of the last of the last you got, then maybe that's the best way to go about it. You know. There you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, air layering, Yeah it's cool, but like it's just an extra step to me, Like, yeah, even if you're doing it on like a fruit tree or something, it's like, Okay, I guess if you were doing it on like your rootstock tree, then like.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's cool because it's passive. But yeah, like yeah, it's just I don't I don't get it. I'm still I just go old. Every time I deviate from grodan on a pearl lite bed, I don't get good results.
Speaker 3: Anyone tried electroculture.
Speaker 4: M hm oh with like the copper spindles and ship on the sticks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gone down a rabbit hole with it a few times, and like, I like playing with copper and so I kind of want to try it.
Speaker 3: I tried it for one run outdoors and it was absolutely no difference. In any of it, and it was it was using uh blue in cross round two, so it was too deep into the in cross and it was all really they were all super fucking uniform. It was a perfect plant to do it with. And just yeah, there was no unless maybe I don't have the wizardry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta be more mystical, Doug.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm not a copper guy, So maybe that's what it is. Maybe it works, you know, maybe I wasn't didn't have it like I wrapped around it tight enough or you know, I didn't really touch the edges too much.
Speaker 4: I think that like, if I did it, I would use like legit like eight foot ground yeah, eight foot grounding rods that you get for like grounding a house, and like I'd be like jamming that ship into the earth and using like the thickest copper I could, you know what I mean. I feel like some of the things I've seen on YouTube, I'm like, well, maybe that would work if you had like bigger conductors or like more surface area or something, or like weren't just like popping a little piece of copper in the ground, you know. Yeah, it's kind of how it works, kind of not you know, like I haven't dug into it enough though to know either way, but it sounded cool.
Speaker 3: I used Bonzie copper, like Bonzi wire copper.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, to like train it the shape and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just wrapped it around like a coil, slowly getting bigger and kind of propping up the leaves. But yeah, nothing.
Speaker 4: You remember when anything special. You remember when the dude from Gage screen was like talking about the fucking crystals in the pot but using like little pieces of quartz or something, and He's like, yeah, the roots grow like all around it and it's like super dense, and I'm like, yeah, they did put a fucking other rock in there. It'll probably do the same thing.
Speaker 3: He used to sell Willard's water too, and like drink it. How Willard's water is, but it's like mud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll pass mud.
Speaker 3: Water and he would sell it and drink it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's growth committed. I like playing with copper as well. My man, that fool with strips copper.
Speaker 4: Well, we have huge fucking bins of scrap copper from it, like students working on ship, and every time I look at it, I'm just like, look at all that fucking liquor money right there. Boys, it's like a couple hundred bucks where the scrap copper at least, you know, I wouldn't be surprised it's pushing the grand. It's a huge fucking crate, like a palette of scrap copper. And so Mom was just like, damn, I'm surprised nobody's stolen this.
Speaker 3: It just sound checks it.
Speaker 4: H vacship. There's so much copper, so much fun, Like it's a crackheads dream.
Speaker 3: So that's that's the logical next step. When we're all broke from you know that we were all completely dying, we get into HVAC make that extra dime.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, h Racy's good, bunny. Yeah, it's the only thing I've ever really learned about because that like I went from indoor stuff to like mostly outdoor and so yeah, it was more like tractors and electrical. But Harold on a second.
Speaker 3: He just disappeared into a forest.
Speaker 4: That was Wow. My kids trying to come fucking hang out was like, it's well enough yet to hang out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he can tell some tales.
Speaker 4: Though, dude. Kids, Yeah, nobody tells you how much little boys are fucking goblins. Dude, it was straight up a little yeah screech. They fucking run around all crazy. They're jumping off of ship, like dad, watch me fucking flinging themselves off the couch. You're just like kid too, Huh?
Speaker 3: Were you that kind of kid too?
Speaker 4: I feel like I remember being like pretty quiet, but then like also crazy. He's all crazy, brozy. He's very upset that I closed the door, and like, uh, we're having another one in the fall, and so I'm just like, fuck, it's gonna be another boy, and uh, we're gonna be just like it's gonna be equal numbers against us.
Speaker 3: Now yeah yeah, raising an army though, yeah, bro yeah, that's a retirement plan. Don't forget it. That's what we're there for. I'm convinced.
Speaker 4: Can you hear the squeals? No?
Speaker 3: Good, No, no, I can't hear it come through?
Speaker 4: Oh good, they finally got this like audio, like the background noise ship down?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh you think you're having twins? Chuck?
Speaker 4: Oh, good lord, it's huge nine weeks.
Speaker 6: Good lord. Can you imagine two at once for a first kid? It's pretty abnormal. Oh and please dude, calm down. Sorry, reaches under the door and ship like a fucking scary movie.
Speaker 4: Dude. Yeah, there's no such thing as privacy when you have kids eating.
Speaker 3: That's what makes it funny though, Dude.
Speaker 4: It is, I guess, but like fuck, it gets old sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I enjoy everybody else's kids, man, like my friend's kids hanging out with them. It's funny. Yeah. And I can tell their children horrible stories about their parents, so they got up knowing that, you know. Yeah, and my friends can attest that I actually do do do these things help arm the children with the stuff to throw at their parents.
Speaker 4: I might have to deal with this for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't if you need to, dude. We're about forty five minutes in. We're doing good. And actually, if anybody wants to, we could do a quick switchover after we talk about armor freeman stuff. Then we can do a quick switch over to discord if that's cool. Yeah, would you guys think and that way you can like do do what you need to do. Dan, I feel you. I feel for you.
Speaker 4: My wife's trying to handle it.
Speaker 3: But oh.
Speaker 4: Strong they hit three aggressive. Oh dude, I'm dealing with that too.
Speaker 3: Chucking all right, let's see if you're popping seeds the spring, stop guessing and start testing. Farmer Freeman's four twenty seals the biggest sell yet, lowest prices of the year on easy x y plant DNA sex test kits running ten straight days at April seventeen through the twenty seven, so you've got a few more days to get in on this deal. Here's the deal. You clip a leaf leaf tip seven days after germination, mail it in, and their lab hit you back with DNA results with over ninety nine accuracy using real qPCR technology. No more wasting weeks on mails, no more finding out flip you know what you're working on with or working with before you've burned weeks on a plant that's not making the cut. If you're doing any kind of selection work, if you know hunting or just running regular seeds, this is the move. They also run pathogen and viroid testing if you want to screen your garden while you're at it. Lowest prices of the year Farmer Freeman dot com. Don't sleep on it Farmer Freeman dot com. And it's true. Yeah, their stuff works great, and like I said, well, also after this sale, we're going to have our own special coupon codes for the discord, and we'll have coupon codes here after the four to twenty seals up. So yeah, and am I forgetting anything? Oh? Go to the link dot me upper right corner with that little duck thing you hold your phone up. It's called a QR code for some of you boomers. Yeah, click that link. It shows all of our links. It's all there. Come check us out, join the discord. We're almost at fifteen thousand subscribers, so have your help friends subscribe. Maybe YouTube won't be so mean to us. And yeah, is there anything else either? You guys got.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, not really, I mean, join us in the discord. It's a lot more interesting if you if you are the person in your friend group who knows the most about weed, and you're like, fuck all these I can't talk to these people about stuff. Join the discord and I walked out fucking nerds like yourself.
Speaker 3: I will answer this question in the discord nine one four butts are you again? Yeah? That in the discord. But yeah, I think that's it. And with that, we'll see you there. And yeah, cheers. Want to sit at the table with the syndicate.
Speaker 2: Check out our Patreon and our link.
Speaker 4: Tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all.
Speaker 10: Sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most.
Speaker 4: Importantly, the quality is top notch.
Speaker 10: I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out.
Speaker 3: Syndicate here dot com.
Speaker 10: We also have an underground syndicate Discord where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old.
Speaker 4: Catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our union of breeders and growers.
Speaker 3: Come check it out.