Speaker 1: Mhm, Fewer discretion is avised. Fewer discretion is a vist. This show has language stuff that is in a bipolar guard voted the board, so fewer discretion is advised. Viewer discretion is advised. Good Saturday morning, y'all, How is everyone doing this? Morted? Uh? How is everyone doing this morning? On this great and fabulous Saturday morded right now at six forty four am in the great state of Mississippi isstry board Jake. Yet again, Like I said at the beginning, your discussion is advised follow language topics that a lot of people and that was good morning. I hope everybody is having a great morned.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is having a good morning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Happy Saturday morning to everybody. Uh. There is actually words you can't say.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say this, Uh, yesterday we lost two people in the wrestling business, Uh, Chuck Norris and Dennis Conjury. Dennis Conngary of the original the original been non expressed. I know Jim Cornett is not having a good day. I know, yeah, But good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people are. I know a lot of people are still asleep, but good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? If you guys are noticing, by the way, I do post a lot on social media. I do post my audience. I have wanted to do a quick little lot. I wanted to do a lot today. I want to do a quick live yesterday and it went like an hour after you an hour and some change. Let me see who I can get on here today. I know it's early morning. M hmm, yeah, and I am and I am a little tired here. Yeah, let's do h But good morning, guys. How is everyone doing this morning? I know a lot of stuff's happened. Give me one minute, guys, let me get everything. I just want to say, I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams. Well, there is actually no tolerance for people showing up. You know, I have people, I have a guy that I have. You know I'm not gonna bring up anything with these people. Please leave me alone. You know who you are. I was asked why I don't to leave people alone, and please leave me alone. Don't don't try to like the reason why you got banned. The best GVP. The reason why because you were disrespecting one of my moderators. You were disrespecting one of my moderators who was nice enough for free to help me build my discord, and I gave her the right to ban anybody that's disrespected her. Mercedes told me what happened, and and I hit it. Yeah, but good morning, guys. How is everybody going this morning? Yes, ye yees yees yees, yeah, yoh ooh ooh h m hmm, yeah, hey, rips and rants, good morning.
Speaker 2: Uh is this jib?
Speaker 1: Is this Christopher Jib? See how he does that? Every Hey? I said, you know, if if this, if this is Jim cut to the gym, sitting in a late brother, I knew it was you. I knew it was you the whole time. But what's up, brother? I get dude, I'm having I'm having one of those I boarded. I'm having one of those days where I'm like some Daisily No not that, but I I want to talk to you about a few things, if you don't mind, I need a little bit of help. I we we get to have some stuff happened that I'm gonna need a little bit of your expertise on. Brother, If you got can't You've got to admit it't are you doing an eight hour stream? All right?
Speaker 2: Love you brother.
Speaker 1: By the way, super Tips now has goals. By the way, Super Tips has goals. By the way, if you didn't know that, let's see, let's see who's on the leaderboard right now. So on the twenty four hour leaderboard it is Pat Dixon USA, by BA Carmack Ministry, abduce Gar's a robot. Who are these podcasts? Nobody likes? I do sleep network in Yeah, okay, brother, No, I don't want to link. I just like to send me a link to watch the show. I don't want to come award. I might be tired anyway because I sleep a time. But it's the weekend, so I have ship to do for the weekend. But I do wanna scream a little bit. Yeah h h. By the way, I have a platform for you. I have a platform for you that you're gonna hate. It's called von Live. Mark Vaughan.
Speaker 2: Is oops.
Speaker 1: Fun Love is a platform that is worser. It looks like an older planch but uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, I need to say, hey, hey, dude, that that guy's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta something. I want you to look at these screenshots because he here's the thing. He's saying that I disrespected him. By dude, you have showed screen. He showed screenshots and other people, and this guy says, I have them saved. I have a bunz of them saved in my discord because I learned from a long time ago to say, let me fanther h here, open up pin the by the way. There, it's the It's depended on the discord. I know. There you go joined the discord and look at my parent Colbert, the guy is at any the guy you guys thinks he's a Yeah, I know I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: My uh dude, ooh the bags.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmkay.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. So here here's the thing when Lou, I don't trust Lou or Kai or anybody that's part of that camp over there, Chris, I don't. I don't trust Lou, Lou trust the old people. You know. I just here's here's the thing. Like I said in the beginning, I do my own production. Any video you see me do, I make I do the production of it. You know, I'm sitting here relaxing. I'm sitting here with a hurt shoulder. By the way, I made actually made a song.
Speaker 2: Song? Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And when you cross that line on the podcast, you better come correct. Don't come half fast, talk slick. You'll get checked real fast. This ain't a game, boy. Your moment won't last cause your butt is passing on the lawnmower. Turns out talkers into no shoulders.
Speaker 3: Don't talk family, how to speak on your wife, keep it clean, keeping right?
Speaker 1: This real life.
Speaker 4: See yea, I was raised with cold, raised with pride. Never need a fake heat or dirt to ride. Don't ever disrespect me now, don't try. I damn who I am, and that's why I fly different. If you cut from a coffee case stitch, no gimmicks, no cap, no switch. You bark loud, but I bring that bite and I won't back down, not tonight. Your butt is pressing on the lunmower, turns up from thirsty and no showers. Don't talk family, I don't speak on your wife. Keep it clean, getting right. This is real life.
Speaker 1: So next time you press records, show respect, come correct or get wrecked.
Speaker 2: What you expect to.
Speaker 4: Saint for cloud this is legacy and pride. You cross that line. I'll see you on the other side, yo. So next time you press, of.
Speaker 1: Course, show respect, come correct or what do you expect the same from Cloud?
Speaker 4: This is legacy and pride. You cross that line, I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, if any want to still their like and retweet this tweet for me, please like and retweet this. I know that a lot of people are like you know, I just want to say thank you to everybody that is being supportive of the channel. I know that I haven't been like uh Lizard, the followers. I know that I haven't been like the great the greatest. I know I've been like a little inconsistent about what I've done or what I've did, or what I said or what I've got. But you know what, I'm who I am, and I'm different in my own way, and I love what I do every day. I love this business. I love the people I meet. I love what I do every day. And you know what the thing is, getting to meet awesome people is something that yeah, you know, and you you can't. You got so many of these morons out there that they say, oh, he's just using an AI for this and AI for that. I'm I'm not AI. I am who I am in a different in my old way. You talk about it, I live it, you know. Don't worry about what I'm doing. Don't worry about what I'm saying. I'm the best of the best, you know. By the way. But yeah, yeah, by the way, any episode you guys miss if I do it on the stream yard, you can listen to it on Spreaker. I have two thousand thirty episodes on Spreaker. By the way, I know a lot of people hate that I promote uh you know, all world Spotify, y'all, guys, this is how we make our money. Because my favorite I'm gonna tell you my favorite interview, my favorite interview I've ever did. You haven't divide about it? Yeah, the one mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Yo, here is.
Speaker 1: My favorite interview I've ever did. Was the one I did with April Bucker.
Speaker 2: Ye uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you had he be here you too, maybe will there. Yeah, I'm sorry about that, guys. Yeah, yeah, alright, I'm benna it, y'all. I'll talk to you guys later. I love you, guys. By