Speaker 1: You know, it's a crazy news weekend when your program director texts you yesterday and he's like, you don't even really prep anymore, do you? And I'm like, no, we prep. I mean we have the sound, but we don't have to. It's uh And I told him I might get on the four more years bandwagon just because it's self serving. I don't know what he thought of that joke. So but anyway, uh yeah, between the NFL draft of course, and ESPN and the NFL network just in a straight dishonest meltdown, which we will document for you, because again, this is this is my life now, and as a talk radio host, it's it's a lot easier to last since about twenty sixteen. Really Barack Obama made it pretty easy too, So yeah, yeah we got that. And going back to Trump, we have the arrest of this judge in milwalk Key and the and and it will mesh nicely with the White House correspondence thing that happened over the weekend that nobody saw because they didn't have a comedian. No administration officials were there. In fact, they told them that none are invited. So like I saw people going, well, they couldn't look look at that, they get rid of the comedian, and they still didn't show up. The White House Correspondence Association specifically told the administration that none of their personnel were allowed to come to this thing, which then creates this false narrative that, well, they weren't going to show up anyway, but at this point, that's who was telling them that. So we will, we'll do a quick documentation of that. And you know, that's just that's just the day that it is. So we'll get on at Rossie, have a good weekend there. I see you. You slipped, Manny, didn't even you went undrafted. I'm very sorry.
Speaker 2: No, And I was thinking, I'm full disclosure, feel bad about this, but actually if I was drafted, I probably would have quit this job.
Speaker 1: Well you know, well you should at least maybe do training camp first. See how that went. And did you build yourself a custom draft room in your house? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, I we didn't get to that Friday, did we. I know you texted me the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah know, I had a room set up just for being drafted. He was on a live cam on Twitch like twenty four seven. Yeah, and I had like a shell full of hats. I saw that different teams that would draft me and they were all bills. Okay, fifty different color you know, schemes and.
Speaker 1: Comedy right right, yeah, yeah, yeah, are there that many? I'm sure there's that many. How many do you actually own?
Speaker 2: About five?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, you know seven is an appropriate seven is an acceptable number, right because days of the week, right, and you don't want to be caught up, and you don't want to be wearing the same hat same day if you don't want to so or within the week more than one day, and you know, extends the shelf life. So yeah, for those who don't know, Shador Sanders had built himself a custom draft room. Didn't want to go to Green Bay. Look that whole thing has turned. They are so hungry and who is they? The folks that have feasted on racial animosity from the summer mostly peaceful protests to you know, organizations that funneled money into purchasing a bunch of mansions around southern California, to you know, whatever it is. The people who thrive on racial strife are hungry for something, and it's clearly evidenced by things like the stabbing that happened where that young man lost his life over you know, basically, hey, why are you in our tent? We're not supposed to be in our tent. I'm gonna stab I'm gonna stab you in the heart right they want and that thing like the family is not cooperating really, I mean they're cooperating in the whole thing, but they're also really with the purchases and the statements and that lunatic they hired. It's it's almost too blatant, okay with Carmelo there, and then it turned into the Shadura Sanders thing. And and by the way, I post Donald Trump puts some statement out and I criticized it on Twitter over the weekend. Let me just for a moment talk to you lunatics who can't even take a small criticism of Trump. Trump talking about his his dude, his guy. I know that him and Dion know each other. Look, Trump loves football, right, He tried to buy teams. He hangs out with football players. You know who was golfer with this weekend, Saquon Barkley, the running back for the Eagles. They were hanging out at one of the Trump clubs. I don't know if it's Bedminster or where they were, but maybe it was down in Florida. But they're just hanging out a bunch of photos. They like each other. Trump's friends with a bunch of the owners. Robert Kraft is his buddy. I don't know if he took him to his favorite rub and tug, but you know whatever. But Trump being in Dion and then effectively Shadeur's corner, I just don't agree with. And it's less about Shadoor. We'll talk about that, we you know, we'll talk about all the accusations and everything there. But Dion, in my opinion, is not a fundamentally good person. And the thing that did it for me was the incident with his other son, Shiloh, who when he was fifteen. And maybe some of you don't know this, but pretending Trump doesn't is crazy. Like this guy is. He watches the news for hours per day, right, we know this. We know this. He doesn't hide it, and he'll just call into a random show, though he does it less this time around. And he loves football, and he knows football. He knows it. We get a lot of clips playing, but he knows, he knows stats, he knows players, he knows classic players, and he definitely knows the people he counts among amongst his friends. But when Shirdur Sanders was first excuse me, Shiloh Sanders was fifteen at his school, which was a bit of a football prep academy down there in Texas. The security guard there saw Shiloh using his phone and you're not allowed to use your phone during particular times, and he went over to take the phone and Shiloh threw him such an aggressive elbow, hitting him in the neck. I know, people are like, well, he just elbowed him. He hit him basically around the Adams apple. You can kill somebody doing that, you can crush their windpipe doing that. But he hit him aggressively enough. This dude fell down and was literally like he was holding onto his neck. Was It was not a polite shove, and when he received medical care, he was he suffered a permanent injury. He suffered a permanent, disabilitating injury because look, Shiloh, even at fifteen, was an athletic dude, and this guy probably didn't think a fifteen year old was going to throw a you know, some sort of mortal combat elbow in there. And then people got mad at me for saying he beat him, Like this is the level of insanity that we're getting into. And then the dude sued. He sued because in addition to you know, any big dollar amounts, he suffered a bunch of medical costs. He was not he was ruled ineligible to do what he was doing because of the injury. So that's a future earnings thing and future medical costs, and so they sued. And you know what this and remember he's fifteen, so he's essentially suing his father at that point. And when it went to court, do you know what Dion and his team did. They didn't show up, they know, showed the thing. And so the judge and jury sat down adjudicated the case. The jury found that he was lie or that Shiloh was liable, and then by proxy his family And so what did they do They avoid They avoided paying this dude anything. So he now has incurred all these medical costs. He's not able to do his job anymore. Even if you think he's hamming it up for the money and that the twelve million dollar judgment he got was obscene, the fact remains that there's still real dollars this guy is out, and they waited for Shiloh to turn eighteen and then they filed bankruptcy. So clearly Dion consulted accountants and lawyers as a strategy so that they could not this dude could never collect a penny. That's low character, that's awful, that's and that is an attitude that I think Dion has displayed. It made him a fun football player to watch, but kind of a horrible human being there. And so I just pointed that out. I'm like, why is Trump, Why is Trump talking about his you know, this is my guy. I loved me some Dion wys should ur slipping, And I just said, this is one of those things that really annoys me about Trump. Sometimes not enough to wish the last guy was in. Right, I'll take misplaced trust and friends there, which you know, I guess sometimes you could claim that's a good thing, but even though it's really a scumbag thing here. I'll take that over opening the border so criminal terrorist gangs can come in. If I had to choose, Rosvie had to choose, uh, maybe saying nice things about a guy who's probably not a nice dude or flooding our country with terrorists, Which would you prefer.
Speaker 2: I would prefer the not terrorist one, the.
Speaker 1: Tar Okay Ross over putting Ross to the not terrorist category. And it's like, and it was funny because I got some people I could deal with, the people on Twitter pushing back because they think I'm attacking Shadoor, which I'm actually not. He's the only one kind of not involved in that story. I mean, he's the brother. And I'm sure he probably sat there and thought, all right, you know, dad's doing this protective but he's still you know, Shader still. I think he technically was a kid still when it happened. I think they're only two years apart. But this is the other side, and this is about Dion. But the thing that I can't and so I just want to talk to you. If you're one of these people, one of these lunatics, and you got you know, thirty seven Eagles and the and mentioned Patriot twenty two times in your in your in your profile, but you also have to violently attack a radio host or verbally attacks you me a radio host violent. The violent attack was shiloh. A verbally attack a radio host whose timeline clearly jives with you. For one minor criticism. This show ain't for you, This ain't this ain't it? Chief is like you need to you know why, because you're now everything you hate in politics. You're the You're you're somebody who I believe if Donald Trump ever became incapacitated to the point that Joe Biden was, you would gleefully sit there and pretend it's not happening. And you need to, Uh, who's the Who's the weightlifting dude who does all the gym criticisms? Joe Joey swoll Right? Is that a guy's named Joey swoll Right. He always says something at the end. He says, do better, do better. All right, calm down. I'm not worth your energy because I'll just mute you. I don't care because you'll never listen to any nuanced discussion about stuff. But I hate to see that stuff, man, I expected from the moonbats of the New York Times. But you know, if you can't even do any if you can't do any googling or ask Rock, you know we've gotten it's so lazy now you don't And I have no problem asking Rock. Mostly I use him to make photos so I can insult people but you don't even have to leave the app. You have to leave the app, you just flip over the little tab there boom, or you can ask you're don't even have to flip a tab. You could be so lazy you can stay where you are and just type it there. It's there for you. So absolute lunacy, man, But the real lunacy. The big story was not Trump going to bat for Dihon, which again I don't understand, but rather the mel Kiper though he's not the only one. Monstra was this hole. And this goes back to like they need something, they need absolutely anything, the absolute meltdown and accusations of collusion by thirty two NFL teams, which I'll explain why that's stupid in the coming segments to pick on Shador Sanders because he's black, and there's a thousand reasons why that's a really dumb theory, and I'll give you five good reasons why it probably happened. And it's probably not over. If you think it's over, it ain't over. The question is why when they get into money, you think that that's not going to turn into drama when they try to pay him as a fifth rounder, versus what he had in his mind. And never mind, Look, he's got a bunch of money and al dials were nuts, and that's fine. I don't you know, there's nothing I can do about it. I don't know if it's good for college football, but it's the reality. And and yet I think that's gonna be a point of contention. And I think that if I was a coach in Cleveland, and uh, I'd be very nervous right now? Did you Ross? Did you happen to see the video of the Cleveland quote unquote war room when they actually drafted Sanders Dode?
Speaker 2: They look so excited?
Speaker 1: Did they all look so excited? Did all of them? They didn't look like the owner went in there like it's the end of draft day and started screaming at the GM that you're going to draft this guy.
Speaker 2: Looks like a long playing on their end, where they were like, man, we hope this guy doesn't fall because we really really want to take him at pick number what was.
Speaker 1: It one forty two or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think yeah, just as they drew it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling I'm telling you you're already. Look, if you're coaching cle Eveland, you're already on thin ice. You think Dean doesn't want to be the coach in Cleveland, I'm telling you, And that's just one of the reasons. We've got lots to get to. We've got lots of audio to get to and all, you know, just everything else we talked about. So busy morning, Happy Monday. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. We'll be back in just a few all right, let me just hit this story real quick and then we'll get into the audio. Because I thought he was doing this just to be lazy, and I guess he was, but then he did it to be spiteful. Wow, how does this guy get hired at Disney? A former Disney World So Florida employee is now going to jail for three years. They not mess around, all right, So what happened? So he is a menu production manager, which is I guess, you know, for one of the ride. I don't know they got weird titles down at Disney, but no, but basically coming up with menus. It sounds like he worked in a particular slice of restaurants there. However, you know, you have to come up with menus. They're gonna be efficient, is the food service fast at Disney Ross is it like at an airport where they're they're very speedy about it.
Speaker 2: I mean if you just like you're walking around the park, you know, and you're like, hey, give me a hot dog or whatever. They're super fast, but the sit down, we've never really done this any other relatively fast yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, could you if you go to an airport, I guess there people who don't fly very much. If you go to an airport, even if you go to like well it's not forty second Street anymore, it's Crawford, I think at the Raleigh Airport, Crawford and Sons. If you go to Crawford and Sons and mortarkey, right, it's sit down. I'm not saying they take a long time. They're very good food, by the way, not cheap, but it is very good. And you go there, you're can get a traditional restaurant experience. If they're busy, it's going to be a certain amount of time. But they're fairly efficient, which is why they're very you know, well reviewed restaurant. But if you go to the airport, if you go in there, like any restaurant, airport restaurant, they have a more limited menu and the goal is to be able to turn that food around in like five five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I would say your comparison to the airport is is on point, because like I weave to to sit down restaurants. I can think of like Casey's, which is like, you know a really good restaurant that Casey's. Yeah right, it's pretty good. It's got like a baseball theme like Casey at the bat?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And how did I do?
Speaker 2: Really good? Really quick?
Speaker 1: It was I get to hit though, I mean when I was at the back, they did I yeah, okay, because there was some rumor I struck out.
Speaker 2: No, that's false.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. And it was fast.
Speaker 2: There was one in like tomorrow Land called like Astro Cafe or something. I'm probably butchering that, but it's super fast too. It was like hamburgers and fries. It was super fast, all right.
Speaker 1: So so my point is it's gonna you're gonna be kind of specialized in what you're doing, right because speed is going to be what you want. And and that makes sense because at Disney, I'm assuming there's lines for a lot of these restaurants because the parks are so busy, so you want to burn and turn as many customers you can and make as much money. Totally get it. So this guy's having to put many production if clearly doesn't like his job and he starts cutting corners in the corner he chose to cut is some dishes are going to require multiple versions of it because of food allergies. And remember it was just a year ago a woman who I believe was a doctor literally died of a food allergy at Disney World. We covered that story, so obviously this is going to be a high priority for them. So but what he was doing is he was changing and manipulating allergy information and restaurant menus, and I I don't know if it's it sounds like it was to streamline some of the restaurant, but also then it just kind of turned into he clearly hated the customers. That's insane. So people were being fed you know, whatever that may have whatever they're allergic to. Even though you can go and look on the menu, you know, most menus, I'm assuming Disney, especially after that incident, they list the allergens. Hey this is not gluten free or this has dairy. All the rest of it. You can look that stuff up. Do they have the digital menus at Disney. I'm sure they do with the stupid code and everything. I kind of like those, actually, but still give me paper. And so he started changing that, and people obviously had reactions to it. But then but then they found out he was changing other stuff, including he was altering the wine list and instead of listing the regions where the wine was from, so you might so you might like, what's a really good wine? Silver Oa came as something like that, I know a little something about wine. So instead of saying, you know, Napa Valley, California, which you would see after a wine, people want to know where it's from so they can be all douche and swirled around in their their glass and then sniff it and then you ever a ROSSI you'r had to sit at a table with somebody doing that whole process.
Speaker 2: No, And if I did, I would definitely walk away, Like it's so.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad for the waiter. He's got to stand there with the little rag over his arm holding the bottle so he could guy can see the label and he's doing it and he's like, okay, now pour me a little and then he makes the sound I'm out, just not at your table.
Speaker 2: I went to a wine mixer once in Catalina and it was just insufferable.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right when you went out when you guys urinated in the producer's house. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Catalina is very cool. You went to Avon, right, the town there on Catalina.
Speaker 2: No, some of the Catalina wine mixer, I don't know, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: How long did you take the but the speedboat out there or did you take the slow roll on?
Speaker 2: This guy in the drum though, and there was this guy singing opera. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's very Avon is crazy. If you ever go to californ you want to go to Catalina Island. The town on the island's called Avon, and it's it's the largest collection of the most insufferable people you'll ever be around.
Speaker 2: This guy he was performing, It was like the musical guest or whatever, and he was like a Billy Joel cover band, and he would he only did eightiesh Joel, He would not do seventies.
Speaker 1: That's because it's yacht rock basically, that's what they want. So so anyway, all right, so he was, But what do you think he was changing the regions to. So instead of saying Napa, California, what do you think he was changing it to fictional like video game locations like San Andreas right Boon's Farm or something. No, he was changing it to locations of famous mass shootings. Oh yeah, so it'd be like columbuying Colorado. I guess Colorado Springs, Colorado. You were like, wait, they have why did Colorado Springs? What the hell's going on? Yeah? So, uh yeah, this guy, he just got spiteful man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I posted the story, found it on our social count at case in the radio on X and it's like, so he was to straight up hacking into the account because the headline from NBC News says he was hacking in to do it?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so, well, it just says he was accessing the company's internal menu building system and modifying food listings. But he is a menu production manager, so I don't know if he would have to hack it. I don't know. I honestly I don't know. The story I have says he and the story I'm going off of is from so we're clear here. Okay, Well I'm sorry. So this story is quoting the Justice Department, who the actual indictment, which claims he accessed the company's internal menu. That's the wording they use. But yeah, yeah, yeah, probably okay. And then here's the part from NBC News. I say, I went over to that story. Yeah yeah, this dude. I don't know what the heck's going on there, man, because the one story made it sound first like he was doing it to be lazy, but clearly it looks like he was doing it to be spiteful. Three years in jail, man, I you know what, you could have killed somebody. You want to talk about reckless endangerment, and this is Florida, so like they're not gonna screw around with us, and it's Disney. And even though you know DeSantis and those guys got in a tiff, that's you know, you still want to protect the Disney man, even which is why whenever they do the pedal roundups, they keep snagging your employees for you. Is that weird that every time we have one of those stories about the big pedal round up in Orlando, that there's Disney employees or is it just that there's so many Disney employees so I've never I haven't still have decided whether it's fair to keep pointing that out.
Speaker 2: It might be a little of both, because, like you said, there's so many Disney employees it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also, if you are a disgusting pedophile that should be thrown into a wood chipper, you're probably going to be attracted to Disney like a like a like a like a bug go into a bug light, right, because so many kids there.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could put the wood chip or hear me, out in the middle of the lake with all the gators and it'd be like a recycling program. Then the gators wouldn't have to eat, you know what I'm saying. They'd be so full. They'd be like Timmy's down at the water with a stick and you're like, oh my gosh. Normally you're like, look at that, and then but now you're like, ah, I couldn't eat another person.
Speaker 2: You can mask the pedophile screams with like a giant ticking clock or something. Oh yeah, and it would be very on brand.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you get a captain hook guy out there running the whole thing, right, Peter Pans on a zip line, you know, fly flying over with the pedal before dropping them in there, and the gators just gathered around. Yeah. Absolutely, look at that Ross and I should be park ride designers or probably got some silly name imagineers. Isn't that what it is? Imagineers? Right? Why do I know that word? Isn't that what they call the Disney Uh, the designers for stuff? You know why because I've had to listen to Rob Whiteside explain it to me. Are a resident Disney adult adult Disney enthusiasts who, by the way, didn't he get an award for like his blogging on it or something? Or podcasts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does a podcast about Disney and recently he showed up in a Disney documentary on Disney Plus about the Goofy Goofy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We've had Rob on. When when did we have him on? Oh yeah when they had the Mega fight, Right, I think we've had Rob come on because he's the he's the the Disney og in the building. Uh. Anyway, all right, well look at that then, and and you know then that attraction we just designed might justify the one thousand dollars daily ticket price or whatever it is. I'm probably slightly exaggerated. I don't even know what it is now, but it keeps getting more expensive. Are you guys doing Disney again this year? Have you thought about it?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: We are not. You're not. Okay, Yeah, I'm that's I stopped kind of keeping track of what it was. All right, let's get over to the draft stuff. I'm sorry it's boring. I don't know if I was boring you with that Disney thing. That's pretty horrific. But uh so going back to this, oh man being a Browns being the Browns, dude, And remember the Browns. This is the other thing the Browns took. Was it Gabriel Dillon or whatever his name? They took a quarterback two picks before Chador Sanders, and the only thing that the Cleveland media is talking about is Shador Sanders. So I kind of feel bad for that, dude. It's bad enough you're going into the situation that is the Browns is wildly dysfunctional. Clearly it has been for years. And the real irony is if there is a team that knows the perils of taking an absolute ego maniac and somebody who clearly doesn't think they have to prepare as some of the reporting indicates like him going to the Jets meeting. And you can watch this if you watched the The Hard Knocks show, they have a couple of spinoffs. On one of them, they had the they had a scene where the head coach this is previous drafts last year, where the head coach of the Giants sits there and he brings in these QB prospects for their interviews. And it's not just hey, how where were you born? What do you where do you see yourself in five years? You know, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: Some of it is.
Speaker 1: But also he gets them on a whiteboard and he says, draw me your favorite play, and then he starts just picking it. And he wants he wants to know that they can take constructive criticism. He wants to know that they know all the terms. When you hear the weird stuff that quarterbacks scream, I think the one that most people recognize is Peyton Manning with omaha omaha turned into a whole joke. But they say things which are code words or indicative of different things. So you know, trips is a word that you'll hear. There's a word for a two wide receiver set that I saw in there that I hadn't heard, but it made sense. And Sanders went in there and he's just like he didn't read any of the material that was sent to him. He and he just told them how he wanted it to go. And the Giants likely were wanting to draft this dude, and it didn't go well. So if you're Cleveland and you have somebody who thinks they don't have to prepare if those reports are right, and somebody who can't take advice, criticism, you know, molding and shaping from anyone other than their father, really that's your nightmare. Because you had Johnny Football, Johnny Manziel, who I at least I think has mentally turned to corner with some recent interviews I've seen with him and realizes what an a hole he was. But you got Johnny Football. You went through that. He's the guy that they want to bring in Bernie Cozar, a Cleveland legend, to help him, and he said that he wouldn't. He didn't want to listen to some old man. He called him an old man.
Speaker 2: That's wild, and.
Speaker 1: That's what they did. He went down this pass. So if you're Cleveland, there's a reason some of those faces in that war room looked like the owner absolutely went in there and demanded that they take him. Because the coaches didn't look happy about it, some of them. And that's because also if things get bad and coaches get fired, which happens in Cleveland on the regular, you think Dion Sanders doesn't want to be the quarterback poach or maybe even the head coach of Cleveland. You don't think that guy's going to be blowing up your phone when his kid's not starting. If whoever is starting it has a bad game, you don't want to put up with that. And other teams didn't either. But to claim that thirty two teams somehow conspired against Shador Sanders, when in reality, what six teams really needed quarterbacks? I mean some took them for like long, like the Eagles took a quarterback in the very late round. That dude that they're looking at a backup option, or they're looking at somebody who's you know, a kick holder something like that. They're not replacing Jalen Hurts today, but they're planning for, you know, maybe in the future, having somebody if Jalen gets hurt that isn't going to go in and throw six picks, right, that's your goal. But in reality, for starting quarterbacks, there's only about five or six teams who needed and as evidenced by it, there were only I don't have it in front of me. There were what two quarterbacks taken in the first two rounds or something. They it was an offensive line a kind of draft too, and defensive secondary. Hell, the Bills took what eleven defenders or something? You got how many guys? How did the Vikings only have five? We had four picks, we traded, we ended up with five, and then the Patriots had like twelve picks. The Bills had like eleven picks. The hell's going on?
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like two of them were offensive. They took it tight end and a wide receiver. The rest of them are all.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I think you did one o line guy too. I didn't look at it. Yeah, but your first like five or six picks were all defense, dude. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is the offense isn't the issue?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The issue is getting blown out in the playoffs by thirty five plus points. So maybe you should figure that out. Like the offense is going to be fine.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys didn't take a running back either, which I thought was a little weird because there were a lot of decent potential running backs there, but you didn't take one a little earlier, maybe fourth or fifth round.
Speaker 2: It looks like they're going to be running back like the same, you know, wide receiver corps minus Amari Cooper, who he did have some moments last season, but he wasn't like a standout because I think it was injured for most of the time. Or Yeah, but they're like, how is Josh going to produce with this wide receiver corps he has? And I'm like, I don't know. Last year he ran it with that and he won the MVP. So I think the offense is going to be fine, but let's not give up thirty five points in the playoffs or thirty eight to the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no offense. But so you I like, I don't know that that game was wild there, but you know, thank you. I would prefer because we don't have to play you this year, but I think we played next year again. So yeah, yeah, it was. It was pretty crazy. So you're talking about five or six teams and the only reason you're talking collusion is clearly because people want to make this a race issue, because I told you when I started the show today they are there is an absolute appetite to get a big racial issue out there, and you see it every single day where they're trying to make everything the next Minneapolis. But what happened to shador standers mel Kiper screaming his head off.
Speaker 3: Oh, the NFL has been clueless for fifty years when it comes to evaluating quarterback, clueless all that, no idea what they're doing.
Speaker 1: There's an evaluating quarterback.
Speaker 2: That's proof.
Speaker 3: There's proof of that.
Speaker 1: Man, we know exactly what we're talking about with quarterback.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mel Kuiper, who's fame, who got famous for screaming at Colt's leadership for drafting Peyton Manning over exactly a Ryan Leaf. Hell I forgot his name, and so many other examples. Yeah, it was the absence. And you know how many kids didn't get to hear their name called because mil Kiper was ranting the whole time. It's a lot, a lot, like thirty some kids didn't get to hear their name called because of this scoundrel. All right, we'll get into more of this coming up. Hang on, So normally we'd be talking about the draft to be a quick conversation. Hey, Ross, did you like what the Bills did? I'd talk about how the Vikings are screwed me again, although I like to be wrong, so you know there is that upside. And then the Panthers talked about it, who, by the way, had a very good draft and apparently are trying to collect all the wide receivers, so because they're even out signing people. So look, there's gonna be a lot of options for a very young quarterback down in Charlotte to hopefully start finding his way more. And I'd love to see it, man, I'd love to see it. So they made that a priority. We're going to give you people to throw the ball to and maybe a little low line help God as well, so we'll see, right, and then that would be the end of the conversation. We move on to the politics of the day. But unfortunately, the draft is the politics of the day based on this absolute appetite and need and a lot of it, a lot of it is Democrat upper echelon democrat driven in my opinion, because they need racial animosity, strife, perhaps riots, mostly peaceful protests. Excuse me to negate anything that Trump's trying to do. So either they can they can show the civil unrest, or at the very least they can they can try to get him to do something heavy handed that they can capitalize on. Okay, which I don't know what you'd get to considering what's going on now, and people seem to be fine with it. But I digress. So with that in mind, the latest swing was Dion Sanders and his kid are just they're black, and that's why people are upset because they have opinions and he has confidence and all the rest. And there's nothing normal about the progression of Shador Sanders, right his dad was the head coach, which is not something that hasn't happened before. But what he did to Jackson State and then went to Colorado in the way, let me tell you people that a lot of people in Wyoming, you know, you follow even though Colorado's not. Colorado State is, but Colorado was not in the same conference University Wound is a lot of people like the Buffaloes a lot, and it's just because it's really the only top tier one kind of near you. And that's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere, And there are a lot of longtime Buffalo fans that I have on like Facebook friends and whatnot who they kind of liked it at first, and then they got really annoyed with the constant height machine the way that university officials were treated. But I don't even count that. Can Shador Sanders play And the answer is maybe maybe?
Speaker 3: But was he.
Speaker 1: Included in all those lists because of his prowess? I don't know that that's I don't know that you can tell, right, some of it was. Some of it like he has very good arm strength the PRI but he also runs packages that frankly, I think he was what twelve and thirteen was his record over the two seasons, Like, I don't know, man, I don't know what that looks like in an NFL. I I don't even know what that would look like playing mostly against SEC opponents. So there was a huge gamble there is my point. But Dion is a very successful hype guy, and clearly there were a lot of the media that were in on it. But then when it didn't pan out how he wanted because of things like this. All right, let's talk about some of the meetings that he didn't perform at and there is an expectation that you also attend certain things that you don't have to, and cam Ward didn't go to some of the stuff that sur standers is being criticized for. That's true, that's true. There's you know, there's a couple different things having to do with the Combine, and then there's the Senior Bowl and a few other things that they kind of expect these guys to show up for some of the ancillary stuff for they didn't show up for. Okay, but cam Ward is who is the number one overall pick? Who? By the way, Ross, would you would you look and see who the first overall pick in the draft and the number one quarterback picked? Obviously? Would you see what race he is? Since they're making me look this stuff, it's.
Speaker 2: Hard for me because I don't see things through the prism of race.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand, But if you had to guess, uh, guess what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to guess?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Is cam Ward a white dude?
Speaker 2: He's a black dude.
Speaker 1: He's a black dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, but or so or so I've been told.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, I understand, You're just he's going You're going off stories you're reading. Obviously you can't see, so yeah, but they have very different like there's a there's a clip that I saw where and by the way, I don't even begrudge Shadur Sanders for this. Where there I think it's at the combine. I'm not sure where they are not a combine. There's some workout of some sort, and Sadur's like, hey, man, let's make a let's make a song. And Cam Moore is like, I play football. I play football. He keeps pestering him about it. He's like, hey, let's not let's let's lay a track down. I play football. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He said that when when people google him, he wants the first thing to come up be American football player.
Speaker 1: American football player. Let me tell you what. Coaches like that crap. Coaches like that stuff.
Speaker 2: But they also like it when you fit into the culture of the locker room, correct, Like that's important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you know they there there were stories about and again, whether you think these stories are accurate or not, some of this stuff is there's no telling. There's some there's some stories where they ran they essentially like well, you know, they pretty much when Dion came in there, he basically purged half the team, and a lot of people weren't dealing well with that. But there's also the there's also the idea that you know, there were just all these little incidents and then that stuff weighs in coaches minds. But acting like they were doing it for some sort of racist reason, it's crazy to me. No, they were doing it for reasons like this.
Speaker 5: The biggest story in the league right now is that Shador Sanders is still available.
Speaker 2: There was a report from Todd McShay that you, specifically you and him had a meeting that did not go very well.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to clear off the Jackson bart deny you're coming up, Yeah, I'd say we had good meetings with all the guys that came in here on thirty visits. Quarterback meetings were productive and you know, we're happy with Jackson. So you know that because again the reporting was that he was woefully unprepared. That wasn't a no, but it also wasn't a yes. And he said we had good meetings. That's playing the politics of it. Okay, that's playing the politics again. I'm willing to give all this a fair shake, and you know what if Shadir Sanders goes in there and turns the Cleveland Browns around, just catches lightning in a bottle, good on him, man and I. But again I don't know unless as Ross has talked about.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: You can't be the only guy in an NFL locker room, do you know what I'm saying? Where it's just you and then there's everybody else and it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Football players are cray, not crazy, like in a bad way, but like those relationships I've seen these guys interact in Like we used to do an event every year with the Minnesota Vikings at a place called the Horse and Hunt Club. And I love this story too because I saw I saw about the funniest thing I've ever seen on a shooting range, and that was these giant linemen. Right, so these are three point fifty. We had one dude that was like three ninety. They're out there and they're on a trap and skeet range and they're trying a shoulder a shotgun. It's not easy for an NFL lineman who's in a powder blue track suit, like velvet track suit at the at like this Horse and Hunt Club thing, which obviously, isn't you know it's out in the it's like twenty miles from Minneapolis, kind of out in the country there, it's and it's a really nice facility. And then watching them try to and like one arm shoot. I've never seen somebody take a twelve gage Bonelli and straight arm try to shoot it like a pistol. I've never seen that. And except when somebody was just screwing around like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait what is this?
Speaker 1: Oh people stop it. You hockey guys are crazy. Anyway, I'm glad. I'm I'm glad that we got a hat trick though the other night. So, but anyway, back to this, like it was really funny. But watching these dudes, and it runs across racial lines, they're just they're just boys, man, It's just those are my boys. These are my boys, and and and everyone is really jelling. Well, that is so necessary in something like that, in a in a sport where emotions are running high, you got like that's your that's your team, that's your that's your village, man, you got to protect it. And so when you have when you have somebody in a locker room who isn't jelling, people get traded people. People demand to be traded. St Stefan Diggs had to melt down in Minnesota. Then he did it again in Buffalo. That's the thing. Where's he now? He's at Patriots now, right, yeah, yeah, signed with the Patriots. You all right, good luck with that. Kids have fun with that.
Speaker 2: In that quarterback position, right, it's so important to be that leader.
Speaker 1: Well, and this is what I was going to get to though. And those are linemen and all that, that's all, But who's who's the leader?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I'll tell you this. When when your team loses, you hate to see it, But when the quarterback is up there at the end, you know, given the postgame presser and he's talking about the game, do you want to see your quarterback blame everybody? Or do you want to see him take responsibility even if it was in his fault? Because I've seen this consistently from Josh Allen, and it's one of the reasons why I like him, because when the team loses, he takes all the blame and he does not shift it. And you like to see a leader like that as opposed to somebody that might get up there and start blaming everybody else takes more responsibility.
Speaker 1: Or at the very least not recognized, like you know, one of the big examples, and Panther fans know this, and whether it's fair or not, again, it comes down to what people perceive. What do you what was the great undoing of Cam Newton?
Speaker 3: Ross?
Speaker 1: Do you know this? What was the great undoing of Cam Newton? It was? It was one play you know a lot of people's mind. It was in the Super Bowl, right correct? Yes, And it was a fumble and he made he he didn't jump on the ball. Now whether I don't know that, it's one hundred percent fair to criticize him for that. He was kind of turned at an angle and perhaps he thought if he jumped on it right there. I don't think it was a business. I'll tell you. Dion Sanders made a bit, No, not Deon Sanders, whom my uh, who was the big wide receiver when Dion was there? Why am I? Why am I blanket on this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Whatever? He there was a pass over the middle in a game, Michael whatever Irv?
Speaker 2: Was that Irvin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Irvin. So there was a pass over the middle, and you know those receivers don't like those, because that's how you get hit on both sides all at once. And Irvin let that ball sail and I think was it him, It might have been Dion who said this, and he didn't go for an inner cetera. Whatever it was, there was a pass up in the middle, and when they asked him in the post game, he said that he quote made a business decision, and I remember that didn't sit well with people in the same way that Cam not hustling to get on that ball didn't sit well, fair or unfair. It's little things like that where you caught, where confidence is lost by your teammates. They can be absolutely detrimental. And so when you walk in and you never even and you don't, you know, put together a cohesive thing, especially when you're when you're you know, the leader of the team, which most often is quarterback, not always, but most often it's it's not good and coaches, coaches look for that stuff. They won a cohesive locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the last game, the last playoff game with the Digs in Buffalo, where Josh had him square in the hands and he dropped this pass and they would have gone on to score. He probably would have scored a touchdown on the play. Yeah, Diggs dropped it and everybody knew. Everybody knew that was Diggs's fault because Josh hit him square. I mean, you couldn't have It was a dime right, it was a dime pass. And afterwards Josh is up there and he's like, that's my bad, It's my fault. I've got to be more on target. Now, think about how the rest of the team is going to react to something like that because they know it's Diggs's fault. They know Josh has taken the blame. But you know that Josh is the sort of guy that you don't want to You don't want to throw somebody else under the like that's the leader. That's what you want in a leader when you're in that position, right, and that's the temperament you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is this is this is football one on one. And I watched the almost entire football apparatus. Pretend that none of these things mattered. That's what was most How did you watch a bunch of the draft ord? You just follow it on Twitter?
Speaker 2: I followed it. But yeah, you don't want somebody coming in going, hey, I know you guys are in an organization, you know, a billion dollar organization, but you're we're going to do things my way this time. That's not gonna fly in any industry. That would implying there. You know, if you're getting hired for a radio position and they bring you and they fly you in and you're like, yeah, we're gonna do this this from now on. I don't care what you want to do. I'm gonna do it my way. You're not gonna get hired for that job.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, that's exactly. But they asked me, what would you do? Okay, so, but they asked the question. I didn't prepare to go in with that.
Speaker 2: We I mean, that's different. The station wasn't around then. It's not exactly a heritage station. They've been around for forty fifty years. It's super successful.
Speaker 1: But also I was met with Dick harlow Ken, Charles Brian, the bad boardop, and there's one other person in the room. Oh, I think it was the dude from Greensboro. Rich was just there for a short time with me, and they interviewed in Atlanta, and I still knew enough that while I can talk about my philosophy I kept asking questions about what they envisioned the station to be because I wanted to get a sense of the environment I'm going.
Speaker 2: To be working, right, And you don't want to come across as an a hole.
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't know what you don't know, and it's very important. It's like this is and this is, this transcends football and all of these things. Anytime somebody brought them up, they're like, nah, that doesn't How about Deon Sanders' interviews, He gave multiple interviews that that struck I would argue a little bit of nervousness in some teams.
Speaker 6: One of them is gonna be one, That's what I'm talking about, and the latter one would not go behind four. Now, all this is subjective because I know where I won't kind of want them to go. And let's not forget shadow, Okay, but I know where I want them to go. So it's certain cities that ain't gonna happen. It's okay, it's gonna be. It's not that I'm sorry, it's gonna be a eli. One of them is gonna be teams.
Speaker 1: That I won't allow him to play for the secondary. This is my profession. I know what's behind the curtain.
Speaker 7: We ain't got to get back there for me to.
Speaker 1: Understand what's not prominent for my son.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: And if he doesn't listen to you, who, No, you must mean owners, not my son.
Speaker 8: Have you told him privately who you would like for him to play for?
Speaker 4: It's not like who I would like for him to play for.
Speaker 6: It's a couple teams that I won't allow him to play for.
Speaker 1: In another interview, that was a was a written interview, he added. He added two words after essentially saying the same statement. He said, Sorry, Cleveland, Well, I guess that that plan fell through after the fifth round, right, yeah? Kids, in the fifth round, Cleveland looks good.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, you go Browns, Browns.
Speaker 1: But why don't we change the name of the Cleveland Sanders. We thought of that, so I'm telling you, man, so having to ignore these things, that is no thank you. But then it became all about the prank call. And if you don't know about that, we'll get to that coming up next. Hang on a lot of Will Howard, Ohio State's quarterback. I was just telling Ross he's the exact same height, exact same weight, and as h as Josh Allen was since you know Ross obviously his Josh Allen fan. And you remember the criticisms with Alan he throws too hard and he has accuracy issues, right, and he's always went to on the ball. How'd that work out? Will Howard I think, had twenty six rushing touchdowns at Ohio State.
Speaker 2: No, it is hard to change your mechanics after a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: What was the priority in the draft? It clearly wasn't quarterbacks. So now we find ourselves into literally a prank phone call, which turned out to be one of the Falcons coaches kids. He's not a kid, he's twenty one, but sons, and it was people were acting like it was the only time somebody waiting to get drafted has ever been pranked. And I'm here to tell you it happens every year, and the last the previous two years, it happened to white dudes. But here is here is the call, and I actually we have it from both ends. So first off, here's what the students, because it was not the son that did it. It was a couple guys from Ole miss And here is on their end what it sounded like. All Right, so they're playing me the Saints jam. How are you? Man? Yeah, we have. It's been a long wait. Man. Uh, we're gonna take you with our next speaker right here, man and do nothing do but you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Man, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they're not even real good at it. Can we agree, ross, that's not it. That's not a great prank phone call. We're a little spoiled in radio. But that's It's okay. But whatever. However, on the on the on the other end of sder, the bird just literally flew into the window and I saw puff of feathers. Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm dealing with different stuff in here because of the construction.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, they're drilling for oil under the building right now.
Speaker 2: My whole board is vibrant.
Speaker 1: And then a bird's like, let me murder myself. What is going on?
Speaker 2: The bird? The bird heard the vibration and it was like, I gotta go over there. I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. By the way, you should go where they're drilling for oil down there. You should get your Daniel day Lewis outfit. From there will be blood and just go down there and talk like him and claim it for yourself and maybe if they have any drinks, steal those.
Speaker 2: So you know, I got my prop milkshake?
Speaker 1: Oh do? Yeah? Okay? Is it yours or theirs? Which who's moshak?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: It's mine?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, Thank you, Daniel day Lewis. What a tragedy that dude ever retired? Huh? We need him now more than ever in Hollywood. All right, So back to suicidal birds and oil drilling aside. Let's let's go and get back to this. So here is how it it sounded from the Sanders Draft Center, because remember he built this whole draft room. Of him taking the phone call.
Speaker 4: Good, they're waiting till you're what is that man?
Speaker 1: What do you say? I don't know how you go? The one that he was on phone?
Speaker 6: You hear that song there, but nobody nobody got this number.
Speaker 3: Though, all right?
Speaker 1: And when he's referencing, nobody has this number. The NFL actually, and they have some partnership with Boost Mobile. They provide these phones with you know, not the normal numbers, right, because these these kids are going to be on their phones talking to their friends and their family and all that. So in this case, they they give them phones and those numbers are containing a spreadsheet which the son of the Falcons coach saw on the on the coach's iPad, and that's how this whole thing came to pass. But so that happened, and then everyone pretended like they need to go to jail, and they're not pretending. You have you have actual NFL This is the state of NFL journalism. You have NFL journalists who are who are posting breathless updates. Nobody's been arrested yet how do we not know they were speculating on who it was. They initially threw one of the giants coach's daughters under the bus and all pretended that she did it because she goes to school down there. And then when that turned out to obviously not be the case, I didn't see a whiff of an apology. And this girl had to like lock down all of her stuff because they didn't care because this was a big race issue. And what they won't tell you is this happens every year. How do I know? I watched it happen to Cooper de Jon, who you know, in addition to being a guy who eventually did get drafted. He was drafted by the Eagles. He's one of only two white cornerbacks in the NFL or something starting starting quarterbacks. But she's a white dude. I just want to point this out. So he listened to how he handled it though right, and it was just and then everyone was fine after it. Here's how Cooper de jon handled this the previous year.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: So who, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. The wow, it's a prank.
Speaker 4: It's a prank.
Speaker 1: It's it and everyone starts laughing. And then eventually Cooper de Jehan goes to the Eagles and he plays really well.
Speaker 2: Now he's got a.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl ring, so it worked out for him. This is the the whole thing is this absolute need, this, this this requirement that if they can't get something going, we're gonna, you know, and it's not some big racial strife thing that there is a There are slices of people in this country that just aren't happy. If a city ain't on fire, or a march isn't happening, or racial animosity gets uh, you know, taken up to a spinal tap eleven, they're just not happy. If one of those things or all of those things are not going on, and it's sick man like, you can't even have a conversation about Shadore standard, Shador Sanders, standards of teams, what they're looking for, and how weird this quarterback draft was Will Howard. Will Howard, the guy was in every top five months ago when they were starting to do mock drafts. Now, I don't know, and I'm not here to argue that he's the end all be all, but I am here to argue that mil Kiper's an idiot. And frankly, he snatched over it with his whining and crying to the point where Rhys Davis had to take him to the woodshed. He ruined the draft coverage, which normally is pretty palatable, by screaming that he knows and if he knows, the teams don't know, and he's a genius and he's not. I give you example after example where he's not. And that's because quarterbacks are really hard to peg.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's why Tom Brady, as much I hate to say, it comes out of a fourth round and Ryan Leaf is the second overall. And let's just say that they had vastly different careers. You just don't know, and mel Kiper doesn't know anything. And the guy eats punkin pie without eating the crust, which might be his most egregious problem. And I just wanted. I just wanted the things of old man. Did you see Lawrence Taylor on the This is what I wan. Don't want to watch milk Kyper cry. I want to watch Lawrence Taylor get interviewed because he's funny. Listen to this. Take us back to your draft day. What do you remember from the day that you were drafting?
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember too too much.
Speaker 4: I had forty one cores lights, so I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Do you remember forty one? Remember forty one?
Speaker 7: But you don't remember what happened?
Speaker 5: Have it?
Speaker 1: I just so it was an exciting time, but it wasn't like this. You know, we old school and I may.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in New York or anything. I just carded on TV like everybody else. Did you get a phone call?
Speaker 1: Do you have your family around you?
Speaker 2: Did you get a phone call?
Speaker 1: You had your family around you?
Speaker 2: I had my drinking buddies with me.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I believe it ross. Do you believe Lord's Taylor when he says you got so ham he doesn't remember drafting completely.
Speaker 2: It was a different time. I mean it was a different time.
Speaker 1: Remember this is the guy who used to send hookers to the opposing lot of the posing team's locker rooms to make it so they show up to the game unrested. These are the kind of stories you want to see, right and they're in different maybe not sending by me. Listen, you know one of my favorite things during draft is the teams will release these emotional videos of you know, every player getting a call, I know, the bills released like all of theirs, and I'm glued to them and you love watching them because somebody's dreams are coming true after lots of work. And think about this.
Speaker 2: This this season, it seemed like a lot of those videos have kind of gone to the wayside because of all the attention that Sanders was getting not getting drafted. So this is that's not what you want to see in the locker room. You don't want to see one person overshadowing everyone else because of an ego.
Speaker 1: Well, can I let me just tie this up with a bow real quick? And then I'm curious with raised agic things because there's one conspiracy out there, Ross, and so this one is interesting. They didn't draft him till the fifth round to get everyone to watch all three days, which would be diabolical and I don't believe, but I did think that that was a little funny. By the way, do you see the Texas quarterback too? Do you see this picture of him sitting in his his dad's house there in Texas? I just texted it to you, Ross. Tell me if anything sticks out to you right there, all right, tell me how this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I saw that where he killed Noah's ark. Behind him are the mascots from all the teams he's going to defeat.
Speaker 1: You see that's oh no, that's that's the Grand Slam of afric cut behind you. But also, do you notice what's in the top right corner. Go to the very top right corner of that photo I just sent you.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What am I looking at? That's a t rex bro Oh it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The dinosaur bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the greatest hunting collection I've ever seen. Raced agic from the Weather Channel. I know you're a fan of the Texas folk. Mm hm, what the heck's going on? Man? Going on? Down there.
Speaker 9: I don't know Rex on his wall of heads. Yeah, well, I wonder if that was related. Didn't they find in one of the Dakota's this weekend some three thousand pounds they.
Speaker 1: Always or something so many in Montana, Wyoming and Western Dakota's. It's crazy, man, where they found all those eggs. It's really fo up there. Oh maybe it was.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was like kind of a hint at that, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just obviously it's not a really sign this guy immediately know exactly exactly. Are you a happy cow Boys fan? You get what you Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like, I like, I like because we need work obviously on the old line with Martin going away.
Speaker 4: So Booker's a good.
Speaker 1: Team in the NFL.
Speaker 2: In the draft apparently, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: And I really don't know much about the other picks except except MafA. I was a static when they drafted MafA out of Clemson. So you know whether or not it'll play or like, yeah, yeah, they got Jade Blue from Texas in the fifth round or so. There's a couple of running backs.
Speaker 1: And they need a running back, so they also need another guy to throw the ball to exactly well, they need that too, but we know that's not going to happen in the next probably several years. So I've a number two receivers, all right.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, well yeah, it'll be like we didn't believe that. So well, maybe it's going to be in the but you know, I think who did well. Two teams that I think did well, New York Giants and Atlanta Falcons. I think the Falcons with their two first picks on defense, I think they did really well there.
Speaker 1: So I think don't sleep on the Jags, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jags too. The Jags too. They traded out.
Speaker 1: I was going to play sixty snaps on defense and probably fifteen on offense in a game. We haven't seen that yet forever, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then well the Panthers signed Renfro. I saw that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, they're yesterday collecting all the wide receivers, so you can't help them.
Speaker 4: So no, can't have any of them.
Speaker 1: But low humidity, low seventies, yep, this is this is great man, good work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not bad. Yeah, working on it.
Speaker 1: Working.
Speaker 9: There's even some upper thirties as you get up near the Virginia Bord or north central parts of the state this morning, beautiful afternoon, mid upper seventies, low eighties tomorrow, so you're on either side of eighty of the try. It probably stay in the upper seventies and more sunshine, high pressure over the next few days, winning out, maybe a few clouds, especially this morning, and then we'll see a shower thunder shower threat midwek before the sun comes back Thursday. Little warmer as we get into the mid maybe upper eighties Wednesday, Thursday, and a chance showers of that are showers on Friday. Right now, I think Friday's our best chance of rate. So most of this week should be relatively dry and getting a little bit warmer.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, ever, your sof going. We'll talk in an hour, sir. There you go, raceagic from the Weather Channel. All right, seven forty eight. We'll be back in just a few. Hang on me along. It is hour number three. Let's go ahead and do this thing. By the way, I just retweeted a video that was posted about an hour ago, about an hour ago by Caroline Lovett, the Press secretary at the White House, and it is the entire length of the long Approach at the White House in the grass on either side of the road are what you know, basically the campaign posters we all get, you know, put in our yards or not everybody, I guess, but lining the entire walkway of the White House and it just says arrested a dude's mugshot, his name and his crime, which is murder, rape, trafficking, just all all the worst stuff you can think of. And it's the entire stretch of the driveway of the White House. And that's the press literally has to walk through that today after having their little, uh weird thing over the weekend, and people are like, that's mean. I'm like, those are people who would kill you and rape your kids, if not sell them to people to rape your kids. Right, that's there's nobody that there's not people there for shoplifting. As I'm watching this, I didn't see any shoplifting. I watched the video and it's all like murder, kidnap, arson, you know, just rape, just the worst stuff. So let them have a tantrum over that. It's again, it's a it's a Trump trap. And by the way, I'm going to trademark that Trump trap. It's a Trump trap. We talked about. Here's another Trump trap. You ready. By the way, I love this one. Here's another Trump trap with the flagpoles. We told you were a Trump trap last week. Here's the newest one. Trump tweeted, I'm bringing Columbus Day back from the ashes. The Democrats did everything possible to destroy Christopher Columbus, his reputation and all of the Italians that love him so much. They tore down his statues, put up nothing but woke or even worse, nothing at all. Well, you'll be happy to know Christopher is going to make a major comeback. I am hereby reinstating Columbus Day under the same rules, dates and locations as it has has had for all the many decades before it. And what's here's the Trump trap? Okay. In fact, do I have my patriotic music on this other button bar? It's sad elevators.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't have it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well whatever I thought, I have my patriotic music on there. We remember we trade, We kind of traded one holiday for another. We traded, of course, Columbus Day. I mean we didn't mean to. I didn't want to see that, but we traded Columbus Day for you know, Juneteenth. And it was at first June teenth came in and then it was the whole thing. But it's not a holiday at our company anymore, and probably a lot of yours. Juneteenth is some of you lunatics whine when they gave you an extra holiday. But if they bring that back there, they can't do away with Juneteenth. Can you imagine how how much people flip out? Ross. I think we just got another holiday back. Bro, I think we got a holiday back. Are you gonna be sad if we don't do a show on October thirteenth Monday this year?
Speaker 2: I mean I'll miss the show, but I mean I for one believe we should celebrate this great holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you dropped all the money on giant inflatable Nina Pintos and Santa Mona. That's because of my passion for the holiday inflatables. Your passion really is inflatables, right, No, it's the whole holiday.
Speaker 2: I've got that in the inflatable Rocky Balboa statue. I put them in my yard and then you'll.
Speaker 1: Get a big spread from Olive Garden Hemisphere. And of course you do, of course you do, because it's authentic Italian, right.
Speaker 2: The chefs are trained in Tuscany, right.
Speaker 1: Which was Columbus from that region. Semantics, Yeah, yeah, semantics, you're right. So anyway, Yeah, so I texted our I texted to our program director, and I'm like, yes, we're guess we won't see October thirteenth. So I don't know if that's gonna be the case, but yeah, I'm here for that. Let's go ahead and do that thing, all right. I wanted to make sure and mentioned that I so, I'm not sure what all that entails and what delisting if you will, that Biden did, but it was kind of a funny tweet this morning. All right, let me get to a few other things because we got some sound and I was mentioning the media there because one of the other stories that they were just apoplectic over going into the weekend was there, and they didn't do, Hey, we need you to show up and we're going to process you and you can come in under your own power. They straight up showed up at this judges. I don't know if they rested her the house for the courthouse, but whatever, they showed up where this judge was, put her in handcuffs, and purp walked her on video to a car and I could not have been more excited. Now, this was not the judge in New Mexico who was hoarding the trenday Ragua member and taking him to the gun range while he's probably fooling around with his daughter. This was not that thing. This was the judge in Milwaukee who, well, you know what, let me allow Pam Bondy in an interview that I finally wanted to see her give instead of all the other ones where we don't get epstein files. Let me allow you or her to explain to you what happened, just so we're clear. And then there's one thing that's not in the audio that I'll add at the end, because we did talk about this. But this is why the judge was arrested. This was not a judge who just made a ruling against trum. This was a judge who likely violated federal code in assisting somebody in the country illegally, especially as a judge. Not to mention crapping on assault victims.
Speaker 8: Here we go so rare for victims to want to cooperate. They wanted to cooperate. They were sitting in the courtroom with the state prosecutor, the judge learns that Ice was outside to get the guy because he had been deported in twenty thirteen, came back in our country, commits these crimes. Charged with committing these crimes. Victims in court. Judge finds out. She goes out in the hallway, screams at the immigration officers. She's furious, visibly shaken, upset, sends them off to talk to the chief judge. She comes back in the courtroom here can believe this, takes the defendant and the defense attorney back in her chambers, takes him out of private exit and tells him to leave while a state prosecutor and victims of domestic violence are sitting in the courtroom.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so that's awful, and there's a few things I want to add, because people are going, well, they saw the dude in the hallway before it was clear that the ICE officials, after she went into her tizzy, were prepared to wait for after the adjudication of the case. Why because the victims were literally in there willing to testify, people who had been violently assaulted by this dude allegedly, And so you know, Ice made a judgment call that they would wait because they just assumed this judge wouldn't do something as crazy as this, but she did. She did do this, by the descriptions of everyone involved, and now she'll have to stand trial for it. She did something else too. This was the case. If you remember where she put him out a private entrance. She hoarded him in her chambers, She moved him through a private elevator and blocked out the ability of the ICE officials to see her do that part because she had to go out. She had to go through a hallway and she did the whole coast is clear, let's go. And then, according to the report, she then told the dude the coast was clear outside. He then sprinted out of the private entrance that the judge uses, and it just so happened that ICE knew what was up, and they had to get to chase this dude into an adjacent neighborhood and finally arrested him. So the aiding and a betting sounds like a stone cold lock. Explain to me why she shouldn't be charged with that. Well, if you're Andrew Weissman over at the NBC MSNBC conglomerate, you have some thoughts. Of course they're not consistent thoughts. How do I know. Let's go back to when Trump was arrested, right the famous mug shot down in Atlanta, shall we And here's Weissman's take.
Speaker 5: He is being treated no better or worse than anyone else. This is not selective prosecution. That this is not somebody who singled out that he is being treated like anyone else. That is what it means to have a rule of law. That is what the Justice Department is really singling and messaging here is that everyone will be treated as Merrick Garland has said, as equally in this country. This is really a really a great day for America.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So if that's your take, everybody, you know, because we heard a lot of this, we heard every time there was a Trump story, nobody's above the law. Of course, then a lot of that faded when Biden started preemptively pardoning his friend's family and co workers. But I digress. So let's hear Andrew Weissman's take on Saturday, or maybe it was Friday, over the weekend. What's your Weissman's take on this. I'm sure it will be wildly consistent.
Speaker 5: So there has been a violation here that we know for sure, and it is not the judge exactly.
Speaker 4: You don't do it.
Speaker 5: Even if you thought that there was a ground for doing this. The judgment call that you thought that this is the case to bring it tells you everything.
Speaker 3: There is no.
Speaker 5: Adult in the realm who would have said, are you kidding me? Why would you possibly do this? And the answer is because we want to send a signal to the judiciary, and that's what you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, you shouldn't be sending a signal to the judiciary when the judiciary likely committed a crime. And it's a felony, by the way, And also there's a bunch of escalators that could take this thing everywhere from five years to twenty years now likely. I don't think then necessarily she's guilty of the twenty year You have to you have to do. There has to be I think somebody has to die as a result of it. That being said, it's a felony, and the statute is very clear in that she provided this aid to help this individual who was in the country illegally to avoid arrest. And just even if he was in the country illegally, and it was another it was he was a fugitive from justice, let's say from the next state over, like Minnesota, because this happened in Wisconsin. So he's in Minnesota and officials from Minnesota have come over to collect him on a warrant after his case is adjudicated in Wisconsin, and you did something to allow him to escape, knowing that there's people there with an active warrant. This wasn't a detainer. Ice had a warrant for this dude, and you just decided to help him escape. How are you not criminally liable for aiding and a betting straight up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna get to the nightclub. Don't don't worry. Don't worry, all right, people. Yeah that story's crazy too. That's a whole other problem right there. But yeah, this is aiding in a betting one oh one. Man, it sure looks like it. So yeah, I was super happy to see finally something happening. When again, I'm not one of these round up every person who does like Trump. I'm really not, but I am. There are people that got over their skis and have likely committed crimes. Adam Schiff is another one of them. You'd have a hard time convincing me he didn't do something that's illegal when he was manipulating everything through J six and the Russia stuff. That need to go to jail, or at the very least need to face a courtroom so that we can adjudicate whether they need to go to jail. And this judge was low hanging fruit and she did it to herself. I got zero sympathy. Now, the reference right there is just referencing in the email. They had a story that over the weekend, ICE actually raided underground illegal nightclub in Colorado Springs. Okay, so they go through and they raid this nightclub and they arrested like one hundred and fifteen different individuals in this nightclub that were in the country illegue. But actually it's far worse than that, if possible. I mean, thank you for all. This is like what the Houthis did the other day. Thank you for all standing together. Now, in this case, we didn't drop a moab on them. We arrested them, which is the proper way to handle that. But holy crap, man, one hundred and fifteen. And by the way, what's also problematic is who they found working security and bartending and working in the nightclub, including because this is in Colorado Springs enlisted members of the military, so that's probably not a good look if you have airman there working security at an illegal nightclub that is full, that is chock full of people in the country illegally. I don't know how does that work in the military. Is that I'm assuming that's not going to go well for them, even if they claim was just I just took a secondary security job. Are you allowed to take a secondary security job when you're at the Air Force Academy? I don't know the rules. I don't know. I know you're also not allowed to do acid while you manage the nukes at F. E. Warren, but some of them did it anyway. Sorry, I always like picking on that story. Could I just imagine if you're dropping acid while you're in charge of the nukes and you might see a dragon, what you might think you have to do to defeat the dragon? And it ain't pretty. But yeah, if you're a member of the military and you were among those that was part of this big raid there because you're working at this club, I don't know how that works. I guess you could claim you didn't know they were here. Illegally, but it sounds like you might have a bigger problem with some of the enlisted ranks. And I don't know the answer to that, so maybe somebody can line me out, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Got a little local story we got to get into, which I will touch upon, and your phone calls coming up next. Add too, that some of the nightclub employees there in Colorado during the raid were alleged to be selling drugs, and if those are in fact members of the Air Force, are there other I should ask this because I don't really know. Are there other branches that are on the base there in Colorado Springs. I guess there would have to be, right, But you know, that's the Air Force's academy there, so also you have people that are training to be officers. So that's why that whole thing's just crazy. But I don't know if they were the employees that were necessarily accused of selling drugs, so I don't want to put that out there, but maybe some of them are. I don't know, but I don't know for sure. I just know what some of the reporting was, although I guess Pam Bondi once again was on Fox a few minutes ago, because that's all she does, and may have mentioned something about it, but I'm doing a show, so I didn't get to watch it. I did see this, though, This is this story is crazy. What's going on in Nightdale lately?
Speaker 4: I'm not picking.
Speaker 1: I like Nightdale is like it's a sleepy little burg Man, but like, there's some crazy stories lately. A man faces multiple assault charges, including child assault, after stabbing two women Sunday morning in a Nightdale neighborhood. Allegedly the way they wrote that is weird. Around two am, deputies with Waite County Sheriff's Office responding to a stabbing, whereas this rutledge landing dry. I don't know where that is, twomen It's in Nightdale that I do know. Two women found with stab wounds transported to a local hospital, one woman non life threatening, the other or life threatening injuries. A child under the age of twelve was also taken to the hospital as a precaution. All right, Roz, did you see the picture of the dude they arrested when you were clipping the story? Yes, stakes they had like a freeze frame of them. Those are some crazy I.
Speaker 2: About to say, you're talking about the eyes, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about the eyes. Man. I'm not saying that the eyes necessarily mean you did stab somebody. But if you read a tell me somebody was doing a stab and and you showed me those eyes, I'd be like, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: What is this guy's name, Stephen? Oh? How do I pronounce that last name? Do you think t A N T right? Tain't right? Stephen? Is that because a's got a long a right? Anyway? Forty two year old Stephen Taint was charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, intent to kill, inflicting serious injury, assault of a child. If I'm mispronounced, then I'm so sorry, so sorry, mister crazy eyes. Deputy said they arrested Taint when he returned to the scene. Tant is it? Maybe it's tant. I don't know. I'm not a linguist.
Speaker 2: He could be taunt.
Speaker 1: Oh, it could be taunt. That's no, Taunt has a U in it. Bro, do you do you even spell no?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: It's probably the first one, deputy said there president when he returned to the scene. Bro, this is your name. You just you gotta work with me when he returned to the scene and crashed his vehicle into a n ideal police car. Yeah. See that's the other part. He also had decided, Hey, you know what, allegedly I'm gonna I'm gonna go kill this maybe a police officer or something. I don't know or in the sheriff's office. Taint knew the tant Taunt knew the woman, and there is no known threat to the community. Well, those eyes are very threat to man. That's terrifying night beer stuff right there. Taint Tantant expected to make his first court appearance Monday. That's your new name, because I don't want to get it wrong, so I'll use all three, the triple T, the triple T taint tantont Oh. Man, that is that is That's just again, it's like what's night the Nightdale is like before Carrie kind of had their murder rate go up because and then we called the murder capital of the world like they wouldn't. It wasn't quite a murdering unless this woman. It sounds like she's got serious injuries, but still just craziness. Man, I've never been in Knight and this is not an insult I've never been in Nightdale where something crazy happened. It's always like I went to a few house parties there. I did party once with some police officers from I will just say one of the local departments, and somebody had the stunt taser thing and let's just say some scars were made for fun. Yeah, but again that's as far as I'll go there. And they were not their actual service once. They were like the smaller home ones. But ah, anyway, all right, wait here we go. So the Army confirmed that service members from Fort Carson, Colorado were president of the club. So yeah, I didn't want to throw this all on the Air Force. There. The report I said I saw initially was active duty service personnel and they are conducting a joint investigation. Oh listen, all right, so this is pure this is an air a chair Force. Homer sent me this. He's like, Dan, it was the Army that explains everything. No, No, I don't know. I didn't say they were all in the Army or all in the Air Force. It just said service members. So but I would find Look, here's the deal, and maybe I'm wrong on this. The fact that this is their service academy is you know, so you have the officer training there at the Air Force, you expect better. So I don't say I hope, I hope it's not any service members who think that they need to be doing this stuff. But it's probably not going to end well for people. And to have an officer's career derailed like that, I don't even know how that goes. They just kick you out of let's say that it is hypothetically just kick you out of the Air Force or because you're on that officer track, or are you just now you're an airman and deal with it. I don't know. I don't know, but some people's military careers probably have stolled this weekend. So there is that. All right, check this out. But I got a couple of crazy stories. I got to get this in. This happened up in Virginia at a Mexican restaurant. Let's see here called Patron Mexican restaurant and cantina in Sandston, Virginia. Where's Sandston, Virginia? Hold on, that's right, we're doing this is how thorough we are. I'm doing research while I'm on the air. I was going to look this up earlier and then I got distracted by taint tanton So or whatever his name is, Sanstern, Virginia. Okay, here we go, oh boy, okay, all right, so that's not that's not that far. That's right outside of Richmond. I should have known that I've done some filling up in Richmond before, all right. So that's a suburb of Richmond, all right. So Carletta Andrews said she just finished. People are sending me all of the infantry divisions from four. I got it, I got it. I just I just want to know what branch because I assume that there's probably more there, because well I knew for a fact that there were some army. You know, there's other bases there, having grown up near there. All right. So this woman is she's with her husband, a patron Mexican restaurant, a cantina, and she said she felt something bounce off her forehead. Well that's all. That's never good. Like I guess best case scenario is like maybe a little rambunctious kid through a chip or something, right, that's best case. Unfortunately it was not that. She said. I looked at my husband and went, what was that? And say, and then added that she has now scarred for life. When she turned around, she saw a snake in her Margarita. And when I say, in the photos that I tweeted out yesterday, we'll put the story out there. It had coiled itself around one of those giant Margarita straws. Which why are you drinking to margarita with a straw? There's a reason they put that stuff on the rim. You realize that, right, But you don't even Margarita write So, yeah, so the it's a nod poisonous snake. It's just a I don't know, and it's small. It's probably about ten twelve inches, which doesn't matter for a snake, right, because you're gonna be equally freaked out. And this is, by the way, ladies, I'm sorry I got to pick on you because she said quote. Then my next thought was, please don't go in my purse. Oh, she'd have murdered the snake then, right, especially if she had one of those way too expensive bags that people like to carry around. They're like, I it was two thousand dollars for this thing. Oh that stuff's insane.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Of course you don't want a snake in there. Yeah, but I got a question like, we went to a Mexican restaurant and now you're mad they gave you a super authentic margarita. The hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: You got the whole experience there. I'm sure that's how they serve them down in Uh. I don't know. Pick a province in Mexico. I don't that's something in the cell. Wahaka, it's a wahaka margarita. Good for that ross. Do you know what happens if you buy two on a Bogo night? Buy one, get one night. I'll bet you do. Just make the joke so I don't have to deal with all of the people. Please, all right? Oh hey, yeah, so you get two. If I wouldn't get one margarita night, he gets really crazy? All right, real quick? Come we grab a call Mike. What's up?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just have a little background for you on the Colorado Springs incident.
Speaker 1: Okay, good?
Speaker 3: If I may say a couple of things. One, I know you don't have all the actual facts, so some of its conjecture. Although I am a loyal listener, Uh, chances are none of those military people in that business were cadets. Okay, there probably were no cadets. In the building working they were enlisted men, most likely Air Force who work at the Air Force Academy.
Speaker 1: Well, some of them are usually some of them are army. We do know that now with some updated and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there could be army, could be army, and most likely though they would not be officers. But I would say that usually there is a policy in the military if you're going to take a part time job, you do have to notify your unit commander and you have to tell him, you know, what the job is all about and how often you're going to be working there during your aw duty hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the likelihood is that they probably wouldn't notify if they were working at an illegal, underground, non licensed nightclub, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, well, yeah, that could be. So what they'll get is they will get something like a letter of reprimand maybe an Article fifteen. Nothing very serious, although it could affect their future enlisted career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's looking more and more like you're dealing with army people and it's not going to go well for him. I appreciate the call, Mike, come up against it here. Oh wait, hold on, somebody's what is somebody mad at me? Now, I wish you'd stop filating the police. You're a famous guy with law enforcement family, but the rest of us don't get special treat What are you talking about? Because I was at a party with a couple. We're a couple off duty officer who I didn't even know, by the way, happened to be at the same party. Is that what your Your panties are in a twist with their mister. I don't want to say your name, even though it is kind of funny, you know, because of who else has that name, but like I don't whatever. All right, let's get rased agic he can. Okay, what's going on, dude? Yeah, people are nuts today. It's happy Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah you go, it is Monday. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Weatherwise, good shape, beautiful morning. Everybody's now getting into the fifties. Still some mid upper forties as you had toured uh central north central parts of the state, but even there with a bright sunshine or in good shape and should be this afternoon. Great outdoor day, great outdoor day. Coming up tomorrow will be in the mid upper seventies today Tomorrow a little warmer, upper seventies to low eighties. Morning lows will be down into the upper forties, low fifties for Tuesday morning. That a slight shower chance, thundershower chance Wednesday, Thursday, sunshine, Friday at chance of showers with butterstorms. Mid upper eighties towards the end of the week, So a little warmer, maybe a little more humidity around too.
Speaker 4: But case did dig out.
Speaker 9: The drought monitor did something a little useful, and last week's drop monitor showing most of the state at some level of drought. Most of it's low level, but if you go to the east, got some d two, which is defined as severe drought as you get close to the outer banks and just inland from there. So everybody in a nutshell really could use a little rainfall. We might get some this week. Don't look like a bunch, but maybe some springtime thunderstory.
Speaker 1: North Carolina's good. Yeah, I know, I'm having a little I know.
Speaker 9: It's amazing how you go from what we had to now just the entire state low levels of drought, but still drought.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, most appreciate it. And we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Bellinger, Jeff, what's happening.
Speaker 7: Today other than the morning has no So yeah, I saw that big problems for the airlines, certainly if you're traveling that way. A stock sold off just a week ago today then staged to four session rebound. The major averages had modest gains on Friday. Futures have just turned positive right across the board now. Futures are up thirty points right now. They all had been lowered just minutes ago. This is going to be a big week for potential market movers. Not only will investors get quarterly results from Apple, Microsoft, Meta Platforms, and Amazon, they'll also get a lot of important economic indicators leading up to the monthly employment report Friday morning. The current consensus is the economy added about one hundred and thirty thousand jobs this month. That may get fine tuned as we go through the week. Economists are warning that new tariffs on imports from China could lead to product shortages here in the US. One estimates as cargo shipments may have plummeted as much as sixty percent and retailers could be struggling to replenish ines as soon as the middle of next month, and economists at Apollo Managements as consumers could be facing the kind of shortages they saw at the start of the pandemic. Cheap products ordered from the Chinese e commerce company Shean and Temu aren't as cheap as they were just days ago. Sheen hiked at US prices by an average of just over fifty percent. The cost of some Temu products more than doubled is the us NS the tariff exemptions for small parcels. Here is a looming shortage that has more to do with the weather than the new tariffs. Coconut supply shrinking because of poor weather and growing regions like the Philippines and Indonesia. Both of those nations are considering export restrictions on coconuts, a droup that's used in many Asian cuisines, and products like vegan milk, energy drinks, and of course, pina coladas.
Speaker 1: In case.
Speaker 7: It's rare for a horror film to draw big audiences after its opening weekend, but Sinners did it. The vampire thriller Warner Brothers was the number one movie for a second weekend in a row, taking in an estimated forty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, Wait, so people aren't going to be able to have weird fruity drinks that raise their blood sugar because there's no.
Speaker 7: Coconuts or what well they're in short supply.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, sorry ye, because I'm also bad us for Harry Nielsen fans though. That's all right music reference for you, all right, thank you much, Jeff, Do appreciate it? Y?
Speaker 2: Try when who was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Was it not that Cliff Rich. I'm trying to think of the artist that did the coconut song, the peanut.
Speaker 1: Colatta song, Oh, peanut colata? Yeah, I can't remember, but I prefer the handy thing with the weird gorilla videos.
Speaker 7: So yep, if I have if I had all morning, i'd think of it right now. I can't have a good day. Yeah, you take care all right?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 6: Was it was?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Bobby mcfairrin Who did it? Ross? Who did the peanut colata? Peanut colados getting caught in the rain? I don't remember, but for some reason I remember the Harry Nielsen reference. All right, real quick here, Yeah, Europe had a bunch of power out. Well it's crazy Lisbon, Spain, Portugal, as well as it's now trickling down to other cities and countries. Ross's pointing out this is a very good point. How screen are you if you're in Sweden, right, is it Sweden? Is it just Sweden who doesn't have physical currents?
Speaker 2: Sweden has digital currency.
Speaker 1: Digital currency only, which might be a problem. I'm not a I don't know what if all of you know, they get these big this happens before, like they have these issues with power outages, like I don't know about it every ten years. I don't know if this is Russia power stuff or maybe Ross is just thinking. What if the entire European continent's power is plugged in in one orange cord and somebody kicked it out of the wall, like youral radio station. That'd be horrible.
Speaker 2: I was such a crazy setup. And my first radio station was a triple white trailer and this this orange cord was plugged in the wall and I was told not to unplug it because everything would go down.
Speaker 1: Owned Yeah, Moorhead City, Moorhead City trailer station,