Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 2: You're ready for another episode of my big Foot Sighting.
Speaker 1: All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of rundown no horse towns where the church at the backbone lows and the bow and the fasting melodies cove in with the bomb man rose, with the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy.
Speaker 4: Streets with the songs.
Speaker 5: Of the South of su Then.
Speaker 3: When I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com and let me.
Speaker 2: Know bigfoot sightings happened all in the state of Oregon, and my name's in it, and I'm here with my sister in law, Kim, And I'll kind of start out myself because I had a really early childhood experience with some juvenilesas squatch. So it was the year of nineteen sixty nine and all the neighborhood kids had been playing two houses down at this fort. It was an open for so it had two different levels and it had a ladder that went between it, and you know, the different posts and this backyard. Just to kind of give you a bit of a description, it kind of declined down and then there was the ford at the bottom, but there was also railroad tracks that went down with no fencing or anything. So below the ford and below the yard was railroad tracks and on the other side of the railroad tracks was just greenways and water ways and trees and fruit trees and stuff like that, and a lot of BlackBerry too. So I was four years old and it was the fall of nineteen sixty nine. All summer long, all of the neighborhood kids had been playing on this fort. But school had started and I was too young to go to school, and my older brother and sister they they were in school. And my parents told me that morning that we were moving, and we'd moved before, so I kind of knew that that meant I would probably never see that ford again. So my parents had some friends over and they were, you know, packing stuff up. The house was becoming kind of a lot closer to empty, and they had both the front door and the back door open. Well, I snuck out the back door because I wanted to go see that ford, and I went and I snuck out the back door, and I walked through the yard up to the side walk, and then I walked past the one house next door to us, and then I had access after that to the house the second house down, and I went down the hill. But being four years old, I was really busy looking at the ground. I wanted I didn't want to fall, because you know, I just didn't want to fall anyways, So I was watching the ground as I was walking. And I get down the yard and I, you know, get to the bottom of the ford, and I looked up and there was four hair covered beings there standing there. They were small, like children. The one above me was a male and I could tell that he was a male because his shoulders were really bulky as far as the muscles were, you know, much bigger than it would be on a female. And he had a round face. And because I was looking, so I was on the ground and at the lowest level, and they were at the top levels, I could only really see from maybe their belly buttons and up you know, on them. They were scared when I saw them. They were scared. And that was the weird thing, because they kind of huddled together. So there was a male that was directly above us. He was the tallest, and then beside him was a female and she was much shorter, and when I say shorter, I would say she was maybe three and a half feet, He was probably four and a half five foot tall. And then there was another female next to her that was maybe three feet tall, clearly the youngest of them. And then there was another male next to the youngest female, and he was maybe like four four and a half feet I'm not sure, a little shorter than the first one that was above me. They had well, the boys seemed to have a little bit round their faces, but the faces were kind of a light colored like maybe a baseball myth that was maybe a month old that you'd been playing pretty well with. So it was about that color of their skin was. Their hair would look to be kind of just a real reddish colored hair and you know, kind of golden red. It varied, and I'll get further into that in a bit. But their eyes were really they were really large on the head and I could see the whites of the eyes, and then their pupils were really really large, and the irish that goes around the pupil was very light blue and very thin actually, so the pupil being bigger than the iris being actually a real thin circle and comforencing it. And they were scared. They were huddled together and just kind of had their mouths sort of in a kind of oh position, like you know, they were surprised, you know. And I just kept looking at him, thinking because in nineteen sixty eight, Planet of the Apes had come out, so I'm trying to think, you know, what is it that I'm looking at it. It doesn't look like a monkey, doesn't look like a gorilla. It doesn't look like those characters on Planet of the Apes either, because their faces were really flat. But as I was thinking that, the tallest male jumped down right in front of me, and he bent down and he put his hands out on my shoulders, but he didn't grip my shoulders. He kept his fingers straight and just braced me. And that's when I kind of, you know, I'm scared. I'm terrified. But I looked down at his arm hair and it's hanging off of his arm, and it's it's like closer to the skin. It's a real mahogany, real red kind of red fox color, but then as the hair goes out longer, it goes into a golden color. So I kind of knew that that was sort of how they were colored. It was kind of a varying between the two colors. But he put his he bent over and he put his face down to mine. So I'm trying not to look at his face because i know he's going to do something, and he lets out this shrilling, horrible scream that just ricocheted through my body. And then what he did was he just lifted his hands away from me, and I staggered backwards and fell down on my butt. And then he bent down and he he put one arm on the post of the ford, and his arm was really long, so he's reaching up high on the post as he squatted down. And then he turns around and he takes his other fist and he punches the dirt at me, like stay back, no, don't get too close to us. And then he turned around and he just pulled himself up like a monkey would with just the one arm, and he was right back in the position that he was in up there with them again. But then I started hearing this kind of bulldozing coming through across from the railroad tracks through the greenery, coming towards me, and they're looking over there too, And out of the blackberries on all fours is an adult male and he comes just rushing out on all fours and his arms ended up going over the railroad tracks and a bunch of rock kicked up from his hands, and he looked at me and he just growled, and then he instantly looked up at them, and they looked like they were in trouble, and they instantly jumped down from the top of the fort and went around behind him. And when they did it, they kind of were going on all like they had the one of their arms on the ground, and then they kind of crawled off with kind of on all fours, but except for one arm they were using to sort of navigate where they were going on all fours, so they had sort of one arm extended out, and they went right back into the hole that he came out of. Then he looked back at me, and he kind of looked forward and he just went made this horrible huffing kind of like that, like he was so frustrated that I had caused so much problem with him and his family. And I don't know if it was an older brother. I would say he looked between if I could put him in human age, he looked younger, like, you know, between eighteen and twenty two, so, and I just don't know really what his position was or what in the group. But anyways, he turned around and after he did that resigning kind of frustrated huff at me, he turned around and he just crawled back in to that hole in the blackberries. And I remember looking kind of at his butt and how the hair came off, and how much it kind of looked like a bear's butt almost, you know, just very similar, the way the hair hung and all that. And then I just was stunned and I sat there just frozen for a while. And finally I got up and walked back home. When I got to the house in front of you know, the house that was directly in front of our house, I stood there and suddenly I had this horrible rushing field. It felt to me like the world just got much bigger around me. And I walked into the house and there's my parents and their friends packing stuff up. But I didn't know who my parents were. I think I was in such a state of shock, and I didn't know who my parents were, and I didn't know. Yeah, I didn't know who my parents were. And my dad he looked up at me, he's like, there you are, and he picked me up and he put me up on the firehart because they were trying to roll up the rug that was in front. My mom gives me a loving smile, and I just remember feeling so grateful that I had, you know, loving parents, and that they were my parents. And I do remember too that it took a little while for me to when we picked up my brother and sister later on, it took me a little while to kind of get my memory back, Like I didn't know my brother and sister either.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a very strange thing, but it didn't last long before all my memories came back of that. So that was kind of my first experience. Life went on pretty pretty good after that, and nothing ever really happened in my childhood from then on. I think my first experience when I happened was I was in my thirties and my ex husband and I were up up in the mountains north of oak Ridge and we were just camping for the night. Our plan was the next morning to go out to eastern Oregon. But we just needed a place to stay, and we went to this one camp spot that's a common camp spot, but only three camp sites, and they there was people there with the pitbulls that were off leash, and I had a Corgie that he never did well with dogs off leash, and I didn't want to cause a problem even though there was this open so we just kind of took our map out and we started driving up this logging road and apparently there was supposed to be a lake up there, and we never really reached the lake, but we drove like twenty five miles up into the mountains. But when we got to that, we did find this little lake. It wasn't the lake we were looking for, but we found this small lake that had these real, you know, rough campsites around it, and we just set up our tent. It was eight point thirty it was getting dark out, and I didn't really want to camp there though, because there was ripe huckleberry bushes everywhere around this little lake and you know, in between the campsites. And of course I'm worried about a bear coming in at night, honest, because of the right huckleberries. But I remember thinking standing there, thinking that, you know, it's getting too dark to go down the narrow steep you know, winding roads back, you know, And we still needed a place to stay, so I just took the risk, and so we didn't have a campfire. We set up the tent and we went to bed, and because we wanted to get up really early and drive out to eastern Oregon. And I I woke up at like one forty at night and I had to go to the bathroom, but I heard off so to let you know, when we got to this campsite, there was a little lake and all of that, you didn't we just parked off the road. There wasn't really a parking lot or anything like that, so we just parked off the logging road. But on the other side of the logging road was like probably an incline up the mountain that was maybe sixty to seventy percent incline. And so when I woke up at one forty in the morning, I heard what sounded well what I thought was a little herd of elk, maybe a few elk, coming off that hill. And I was like, oh, well, I'll just wait you know, till the elk go around and pass me and go into the forest past the lake before I get out to go to the bathroom, right, you know, I got to be safe, that's important. So but when the elk got down to the logging road right by my tent, there was kind of a pause and I was waiting, and then I hear three bipedal beings. One walked on one side of my tent, one walked on another side of my tent, and one walked on the curvature of the lake. So that was I didn't know what to make of it. I kept just telling myself it was elk. It had to be elk, that's you know. I didn't have the idea of a bigfoot or and it was way too heavy. The footballs were too heavy to be a human being, you know. And I had once heard prior to that and elk run through the woods, and how it or not an elka, a moose runs through the woods. I was in Montana, and it sounded heavy like a moose would sound. I mean, the earth moved when these things actually walked. But they got to either side of my tent, and then they started going from foot to foot just slowly foot to foot, foot to foot, and I could feel the earth moving, and all three of them do it, and then they kind of get into unity with what they're doing, so each one they're matching each other on what they're doing as far as the foot to foot, which leaves me feeling like I'm in a rocking chair or in a crib being rocked a little bit. I don't know how, but all of a sudden, there was no more. There was no rocking. I never heard them leave. I didn't hear anything walk off, but I checked my watch and it was two twenty in the morning. Forty minutes had gone by, and I just don't know really what happened. But I'm just sitting there and I'm going, did they leave? What's going on? And I was just too afraid to get out of my tent, so I had to go to the bathroom. But I just held it and I made myself fall asleep. And the next morning I got out of there. I oh, And I didn't say anything to my ex husband about it, because what am I supposed to say? I don't I don't even know what happened. So then later on, you know, we left and we didn't check for any signs of anything, you know, I didn't. I just wanted to pack up, and he just he he got up. He's like, that's the best night of sleep I've ever had, you know. I even tried to shake him that night and he wouldn't wake up while this was happening. So that was just the whole thing was really weird. It felt like it was meant for me. But yeah, So the next thing happened was I was up in the woods by myself. I had taken my dog up there and I wanted to show her, you know, a beautiful trail to hike on. But we got up to the trailhead and the trail there was a parking lot and then you had to climb kind of over the creek area and then the trail it goes up and downhill and stuff. And I wasn't in very good shape, and I just looked over from from the parking lot and I walked into the woods. And when the moment I took a step into the woods because I was just going to fall along the creek for a little bit, just show her the water and not really spend too much time, right, But the moment I walked past that parking lot, it felt like something was standing over me, and it was pissed off. And I'm sorry for that language, but it was mad, it was angry, and so I instantly just froze and I turned my back on kind of where I felt it standing over me. I couldn't see anything, and I'm trying to look. Now. My dog's staring at something behind me too, and she wouldn't stop looking in and her eyes are wide, and I just said to it, in my mind, you know, back off now for me. It's not going to end well for you or me. And I just tried to put that out there. And then I kind of was like, hey, we're only here to just walk up a little bit. And I looked up where I was going to walk to, and I said, that's as far as I'm going, and then we'll turn around and come back. I came here because of this dog's never seen the woods, and I'm trying to show her and I care about her, and I'm trying to flask pictures of her life and her previous life to when I had to whatever I'm talking to, just pictures. So I went ahead and just proceeded up the creek. I had to climb over trees that were broken down and all of that to get to finally at the spot where we were at the whole time, it felt like something was watching me. Also, on that side where I could feel it watching me was like a hedge of laurel and oring and grape and you know vine maple that was probably about six feet tall. So I don't know if there was something behind that hedge or if something was just invisible and looking at me, but I could feel its emotions like I started trying to get my dog to I splashed the water a little bit, and I felt its emotion changed from being you know, really angry and dominant to sort of dominant and curious and so whatever this was seemed kind of human like, but I couldn't see anything. So anyways, but in the meantime, my dog's continuously is looking off to the side that I'm feeling this things at And my dog won't take what she's looking at me, but she won't take her eyes off what's behind me. So anyways, I get up to that spot where I said I would turn around, and I was looking into up the creek and I was just thinking, oh, my god, it's so beautiful, and I'm thinking this in my head. I'm thinking I could just walk forever. And in the moment I thought that, instantly there was a dread of bolt that just wrick a sheet through my body, and I went, yeah, I know. I thought I was talking to something I haven't forgotten about you. I'm a person of my honor. I will turn around and leave. And I turned around and walked out. And it was really strange because when I got to that point of when I stepped in the forest and I felt something watching me, the moment I stepped in the parking lot, that feeling went totally gone. It was gone, never existed. So that was weird. And so I went home and it seemed like after that, you know, people talk about the hitchhiker effect. That's when things at home kind of started getting weird. One night, I was in my house and I, uh, I thought it was late at night, and I thought, oh, my goodness, you know, because now I'm starting to think about Bigfoot and I'm thinking they don't exist. This is just in my head. It does not exist. Be you know, I'm being stupid. And I got up and went to bed. Next day. I'm on my computer. I'm playing a video game. I've got a earphone set that's a half earphone, so only one ear has an actual head piece, and then it's got a mic. It was a great headphone, but anyway, so I could hear what was happening in the house. And all of a sudden I heard kubboom boom on the center of my house, at the top at the roof. And it was then I heard boom boom of something running off my roof, and I got up and I instantly ran outside. And as I hear, you know, the boom boom, all the dogs up the street going out to the open field that goes up into the mountains. Every dog started barking. I ran out the front, and in my mind, I'm kind of I'm standing out front, going what the heck? And I'm trying to look up at my roof and from the front there's peaks so you can't really see the roof, and I something in my mind, just a soft voice comes into my mind, come to the field, you will see us. And I thought, no, I'm not going to do that. My house just is ruined. My roof is ruined by how hard that thing landed on my roof. So I run to the back where I can get a view of my roof and I look at my roof and it's nothing's even touched my roof, so going, oh great. So yeah, they showed me that they're real, and I think it was kind of a comeback to what And it also showed me that they're linking into my mind, which is creepy, but you know, it doesn't feel like anything that hasn't always been anyways, you know, I don't know. So yeah, And then there was another time that kind of shortly after that that I I was out in our field. Well, I was walking up the street where that field was, and there was a guy that was trying to put a trailer, like a small tear dog trailer on the back of his truck, and just one of my neighbors. I don't know him at all, but I kind of smiled and said hi, and I walked up there and it's a big open field and I always walk the neighborhoods, so it's a field I'm very very familiar with. And I go there and I look up and there's what looks it's like a five foot tall it's way at the distance over by the creek, past the field, so we're talking probably two hundred yards away. But I see what looks like maybe a five or six foot tall redwood tree, but no tree top, just broken off, and I thought, that's weird. That has to be maybe a sasquatch. But I'm like looking at it, thinking, I don't feel like it's facing me because I don't see a face. It just really looks like a red rood tree broken off. And so I got home on so I turned around and walked and then there's another street one street up that also goes out to that field, and so I walked around the block, went out to where you could see that field from that street, and there was no redwood tree in that field. There was nothing there, just grass and the green trees. So that was that experience, and so that's been about what I have. And then we were up at at a lake here and up in the mountains and we were sitting there and visiting. I think it was our second day that we were there. And this is the one with Kim here, my sister in law, that we kind of experienced together. Yes, yes, So it was the second night that we were there, and my husband had gone to the car, I found out later to enjoy the air conditioning because it was so hot, and he wanted vape. And what was your husband doing?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I don't he went through much.
Speaker 2: He was in their trailer, and so it was just Kim and I out there at the CAMPSI and we were visiting and talking and stuff, and I started noticing, like, through the trees and the branches and stuff, I see what looks like a sasquatch. It's about probably one hundred and sixty feet away, and it's just it looks to me like what I can see is I can see this big face. And I'm talking big, like maybe a foot and a half at least, all faces, it's huge. It was huge. And then I could see, you know, four foot across shoulders, black hair, and the head just kind of a rounded head, so it almost I thought it was probably down on its haunches and squatted down, is what I thought. The face, though, was really distinctive even that far away. Normally I don't think you'd be able to see their face except for that the skin was super light colored, you know, just like a white person's skin. But I could see the black eyes. They were just solid black. There was no no color to it at all.
Speaker 6: You couldn't define the eyes from.
Speaker 2: The hair, yeah, or from the yeah.
Speaker 6: But you could see the shadow of them.
Speaker 2: You could see that they were just dark shadows. And then you could see that I could see the nostrils of the nose and just said there was a nose there. And then the mouth. You could definitely see the mouth. For me, he just had it straight when I was looking at him. Well, and so I'm scratching my eyes and I'm looking and Kim's like, what are you looking at? And I'm like, well, you know, I don't know if it's paradelia or what, but it looks to me like a sasquatch. And so then I asked Kim. I'm like, Kim, do you want to sit here and see if you see what I'm seeing and just look where I'm looking. And she's like, yeah, I did, And then I'm looking, Kim, say the rest.
Speaker 7: And so I sat down and I looked where she was looking, and.
Speaker 6: I could see the mouth.
Speaker 7: The mouth was very wide, and for me, it was a smile from ear to ear literally, and it definitely it was squashed down, you know, where the chest was up to the face, but the head was so huge. I've never seen anything like that, And out of curiosity and to really kind of I wasn't sure what I was looking at because it was kind of shocking, and so I got up out of the chair and just headed towards it.
Speaker 6: I didn't feel afraid.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to get closer to really confirm what I was looking at. And nothing, nothing on the face changed at all, not the eyes, not the mouth, everything, as if he was just completely still. I don't even know if he was breathing. Honestly, it was just that still. I got about halfway the hair and all of a sudden something told me to stop, and I just felt that I needed to turn around and go back, and I did, and honestly, I was talking to annat I was like, I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 6: Take a picture. Yeah, why didn't we take a picture of it?
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, why did I even let her get near these I know that you don't get near these things, and I just let her walk off, Like what was I thinking? Yeah? And the whole thing about it, though the energy was so good.
Speaker 6: It was very calm.
Speaker 2: It was very was smiling, and then she saw him smiling. He didn't I When she took off to go see him. I looked over at him and I just kind of nodded and I smiled at him, and then I never looked at him again, you know, I just kind of it just acknowledged him and think Kim came back, you know, and she's like, I don't know, I saw, you know, I saw something forman anyhow. Yeah, if we don't know if he moved closer to her or what happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because.
Speaker 7: Not completely sure what Annette saw, but both of us agreed.
Speaker 6: He was crouched down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I thought he was young because he just appeared that way to me, with this humongous smile.
Speaker 6: There was no teeth involved, the lips were closed.
Speaker 7: It was just literally this huge smile, and it just felt really calm and peaceful. Otherwise I wouldn't. I don't think I would have walked towards him, right. But I didn't call my husband over. Annette didn't call her husband over.
Speaker 2: No. We kind of just and we never said anything that night to her. Mint. It wasn't until the next day that I'm like, hey, wait, it's almost like we kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 7: We did, yeah, And the next morning you said, look over there, and I looked towards that way and there.
Speaker 6: Was nothing there. Yeah, And I was like, oh.
Speaker 7: My goodness, we did see something.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had a more of an experience rather than a siding when I was about eighteen. This was around Oakridge and back in nineteen seventy eight, and I was on an evening ride with some friends on motorcycles and we were just a little bit out of town and we decided to stop on this old bridge and you know, view the water and the river running by and stuff. And we were off our bikes standing there, and we were only there for a few seconds, honestly before the experience happened. And it's just, you know, a small river, and on both sides were brush and trees, quite a bit of trees. And it was you know, late summer, so there was a lot of dead brush around and leaves already that had fallen off the trees. It is one thing I noticed when I really thought about it later. Anyway, we're standing there talking looking at the river, and out of nowhere we got plummeted with rocks and It wasn't just one rock. It was several rocks at a time coming from the right side of the river. And you didn't hear anything. There was no movement, you didn't see anything. You just saw these rocks coming at us, and they were hitting the road, the bridge, hitting the bike, but not one rock hit us personally. And this all happened in amount of of seconds, and of course we just got on the bikes and took off, but got into town and pulled over and got off our bikes and just were talking between us about what what had just happened, and that we were all even the men in the group were like, we were all scared.
Speaker 6: It was a very scary experience.
Speaker 7: So that was my first experience of something unusual. And at the time there was rumor of colts, you know, because nobody thought a bigfoot or sasquatch.
Speaker 6: It just wasn't everything was Everything was a cult.
Speaker 2: Then if it's weird, it's a cult.
Speaker 6: Right, and you're in the woods, right.
Speaker 7: But then years later when I began to really put it together, how you know, it was impossible for that many rocks to come up at us all at the same time and not hear anybody moving or seeing anybody, and so I began to believe that that was an encounter.
Speaker 6: Then moving.
Speaker 7: Several years later, my husband and I were during Crater Lake. This was about in twenty eighteen, and we were driving the rim of it, and you know, stopping along the way and taking pictures and enjoying the day. And this was again in summertime, and we stopped at this waterfall, probably three quarters of the way around the rim, and walked up the path, and there was a lot of people, you know, coming and going from this waterfall trail. And so when we got done, we got back in the car and we drove off and probably about I want to say, fifteen minutes down the road. It's quiet, we don't have a radio on, we're not even talking really in that moment, and we're driving.
Speaker 2: You have like.
Speaker 7: A cliff on one side of us and a mountain edge on the other side of us, and out of nowhere this shrilling scream that actually felt like it vibrated the truck. It was so piercing. I can't even tell you. It reminded me if i'd have stepped, if I had heard a pterodactyl. It was so shrilling. My husband hit the brakes, we came to a stop. We had thought that maybe an animal had gotten in our car when we had stopped at the waterfall. Like I don't know, we just couldn't make sense of what had just happened. And the doors all flung open, our luggage all flew out, We're underneath the seats, we're looking everywhere, and there's nothing. So we get back in the car and we're driving down the road in complete silence because I think both of us were trying to figure out what had just happened, and to this day.
Speaker 6: That we cannot make sense of it.
Speaker 7: But something definitely happened, and that was, you know, one of those mysteries of life, I guess.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of been my experience.
Speaker 7: I did have one other experience on a mountaintop, and of course most all this one is outside of.
Speaker 6: Oak Ridge as well. We were heading for a Wolf Mountain and.
Speaker 7: It's I don't know, I guess it's about twenty miles up into the mountain.
Speaker 6: Range, and.
Speaker 7: We took a wrong We're on you know, it goes from a two lane to a one lane and then to a dirt road, and we took the wrong turn and ended up on another mountaintop, but it was it was beautiful up there as well, and I had to use the restroom, and so my husband got out and walked to the edge of the mountain to take some pictures of the view, and I was not far I could still see him in my eyesight. And as I was standing there, I heard a knock on the tree behind me, and I looked over at my husband, thinking he must have heard this because we're just a few feet away from each other, and he never turned around. And then I heard another knock, and these were loud, and again I looked over at my husband and he didn't even acknowledge it, and I had this panic inside of me to get out of there. I just I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I hollered at him, are you ready, let's go, Let's go, And because there was this gut fear that there was something there, and I knew if I told my husband what I just experienced, he'd walk back into those woods looking you know.
Speaker 2: That's my brother. One time we were up hiking, and I don't think this is staff squash related, but we were on a trail and we get to this meadow and there's a tree there, a small tree, and there's something up in the tree scratching, and it's scratching to the point to where it was probably like a raccoon, but it was scratching to the point where leeves were falling down. But I'm thinking baby bear, you know, because it was in the spring, and I'm thinking that could be a baby bear. And where there's a baby bear, there's a parent, right, And I started to panic, and my brother just well, and he gets over and he walks up to it, and I'm like stop, stop, and he's like, walks underneath the tree, looks up. He's peering up as all these leaves are falling around him, and he's like, I can't see anything. And then he talked me into I'm like, let's go back, let's hike back to the car. Let's get out of here, and you know, because I'm thinking bear. And then we ended up walking further up and we did find some caves in the cliffs and stuff, so yeah, it was probably a bear or maybe a raccoon. I don't know, but he will not stop. And I think maybe that's why we didn't let our men know exactly that night when we saw it, Yeah, because it's just like you know, yeah, you can't stop guying. Oh he guys, especially him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He even said to me after that camping trip when we told him the next day, when I said it's gone, and he's like, what's gone? And then I told him and I said, why didn't you tell me? I would I would have wanted to see that.
Speaker 6: And I'm like no.
Speaker 7: But when we were on that mountaintop and we got in the car, but there was just there was just a horrible gut feeling to get out of there, and I kept looking back behind us because I just felt like something was going to come out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and make sure we're leaving. And we did.
Speaker 7: We probably got halfway down the mountain before I even told you so.
Speaker 6: But yes, those have been my experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think we've reached an end on what we have.
Speaker 4: Well that's it for tonight show. If you've had a big Foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know. Thanks for listening, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down no host towns where the church is the backbone, loves and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in but the bomb man rose where the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of.
Speaker 5: The South of Su.
Speaker 3: Then I mean I hear the prompoch picking down home rhythm, ringing out adn't run from Banjung music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi jack.
Speaker 6: It's become man.
Speaker 3: It been through it, getting through the tea on scrubs and Skaggs poking name bears through this Tennessee jams.
Speaker 6: There's no other way that I do it.
Speaker 3: And I hear the flue boards packing down on rhythm, ringing.
Speaker 5: Out that over run from Banjong music.
Speaker 8: Yeah, smon dolling backwards backwards and double tip poking in the sword and the strumming look and took stuff. There's not the end of strumming out country both.
Speaker 5: Live in.
Speaker 8: And hit the bum boats picking down rhythm, bringing us all from from men.
Speaker 5: Of music.
Speaker 6: The city last.
Speaker 3: Trust me on the dune, Miss Scars, rushing by the paste on the.
Speaker 8: Sterios, and I hit the brown boat picking down home to the bringing Nassau from bunch of music. Yeah, semming gallop back words back, what's in double tub? Getting in the sword and the strumming looking tucky star because of the antem strumming nas cant your boy living? I hit a bum bode picking down bringing us paddle from the.
Speaker 5: Past, semming gallop back words back.
Speaker 8: Ons a double tip, getting in the sord the strummer looking tucker stars because nothing had those trumming down because you.
Speaker 5: Won't live in when I hear the from Portswick and.
Speaker 8: Down room, bring the brat chick and botswing Mama's best sweet tea kind of
Speaker 5: Suns around Flo