Speaker 1: Hey, hey, with money.
Speaker 2: He everybody what I seen all that he had the mody mm hmm home on the show.
Speaker 3: Good, you've all the mody.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows it.
Speaker 1: You've all the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Now? We're back and we're better than ever, got money.
Speaker 2: Making the better things back?
Speaker 3: What's up? Butterc what's up? Guys? It guys in By the way, h I just want to say that views is the views that are brought on this show. The views and the views are oppressed. The stuff that's been put on this show is not the views in the views and expressions of the people of the people that run the show, plot off productions legally plot off productions, and YouTube has.
Speaker 4: To put the disclaimer out there anything that we're anything that my guest says on air, I I've had guess that that's sped out stuff.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you guys know that it's not. Yes, I'm here, i am here, I'm right here. Yes, i am here, Yes, I am here, Yes, I am here right here.
Speaker 5: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Don't fuck yourself. You make that little torp. I'm right here, you thunderhead, I am right here, you underhead I'm not doing video. You loser. Leave. You don't want me to go fuck yourself? You know what, Tidy, you know what I owe this to. You're here, go fuck yourself. I am right here, I am right here. You get no face, Go fuck yourself. M hmmm, sorry guys, yo, but what's all guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe? Yeah, what's all guys? How is everybody? Sorry to Frankie. Frankie came in after I ended. Yeah, Yo, but what's all guys? How is everybody doing today? You get mody, you get to bedy, I'm not coming on caber m h m hm m hm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: H. How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing? He is lay nine and you're all alone?
Speaker 6: Click on YouTube make.
Speaker 8: It feel like don't grab your sweet tea, open Campire.
Speaker 6: Your homemade one.
Speaker 9: Is the perfect bud, the lights a low screens pride.
Speaker 10: Jack Hudson's here.
Speaker 8: To make your night late night when Jack Hudson lives here. He's got the songs that.
Speaker 10: Laugh us, be repecial, give a story too.
Speaker 8: He'll keep you up today with boss news News.
Speaker 3: He's Gonna sings. Bringing Joey Ally into your Jack's late night.
Speaker 8: Shore feels just like on The laughter is real, the vibers rynd. Jack Hudson's here little riding Late night with Jay Cutsin. Listen and he's got the songs, the laugh uspiry, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 3: He'll keep you up today with bus.
Speaker 8: News so poor another glass, Take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 3: It's hard to beat from.
Speaker 8: Music to headlines of fun in between.
Speaker 3: Jake Huddson show which the place to beat?
Speaker 6: Late Night with Jay cudsin Lidsen.
Speaker 8: And he's got the songs, the laughs, uspirit, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Jack Hutton's bringing it all of you.
Speaker 11: And late.
Speaker 8: With Jay Cutson.
Speaker 3: Hey, what is up? I hope everyone is having a great day. I hope a lot of you are staying safe today. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? What's up? Detroit? By dark? What's up? Detroit? I love a Detroit? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Detroit? Can you hear me? Detroit? Can you hear me? Detroit? Can you hear me? That that guy that mother, that there's a guy that people don't realize that I'm saying you are, lady Detroit. I love Detroit. Sending your lane Detroit. I should send alliwine Detroit. Oh okay, what's up Detroit. Can't hear you? Hello? Hello? Hold on?
Speaker 12: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Hen hear me? Can you hear me? I can't hear you. Hold on, go ahead, can't hear you. Can't hear you? M come on, come talk talk. Can you hear you? Mm mm hm m hm m hey let's take up bar drive and how you do it?
Speaker 6: M mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 3: Sorry about haa backron. I was just I just want to have a good show. M hm.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: H m hm.
Speaker 6: M dumn.
Speaker 3: By the way, if anyone wants to like and repost this for me, please like and repose that pose that I just mhmm yeah no, oh dee sir, oh do come on cold. I need to talk to you. Actually, I'm not trashing the Duke. Actually it was was my guess cowboy Al Miller did that? Ye know? I just sent you an email logic h my friend who worked for who was supposed to work for the Howard Stern Show. Oh gee, if you want to come up essentially brother in your emails.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Soon does that part?
Speaker 7: Yay?
Speaker 3: A soon as I part? Okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah, let me uh h.
Speaker 3: I got a special guest coming. Somebody from my kick days when I was a full time kickstream When I was kickstream kickstreaming. This person was a commodity for they're announcing that of ae W is discontinuing their pay per views on Thriller. They getting the uh yeah, yeah, yeah, but I want to say that I hope that everybody is staying safe today. This person is a good friend of the show. His name is by the way, I'm gonna grab my se definitely, Oh, Detroit by Darkness here. Hey, that's right, you know, like Earl Staple. Yeah, the Truth by dark is changing his clothes and he's moving furniture. Is he naked? Huh? Detroyed by the Dark.
Speaker 6: Testing?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? Brother? Was he was he naked?
Speaker 6: No? I just I needed a shirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up? Was he ready to come on a podcast? Or wasn't you ready?
Speaker 6: I'm getting reverb, I'm getting Are you wearing headphones? Yes, you are wearing headphones? Hm hm alright, let me check. It's probably on my aad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but apple Bow.
Speaker 3: Weird a man. I can't hear you. You're muted. You're muted.
Speaker 6: I'm back.
Speaker 3: Uh you had I had time to write that. Hello, Hey, how you doing? Brother? Uh h, how you doing? Brother? Welcome to Detroit by Dark Shows Darn Detroit by Dark. Hi Jake, Hey, people say you look like Earl Skekele.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people say I look like Earl skekel He's more handsome though he's like twenty years younger than me.
Speaker 3: He's like in his fifties.
Speaker 6: And that's what I said.
Speaker 3: You're in your seventies almost.
Speaker 6: I'm about four years away from being seventy.
Speaker 3: Sixty six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, push him.
Speaker 3: You're more older than Bob Levy. You look better than Bob Levy.
Speaker 6: I'm older than schmool Buckman.
Speaker 3: By the way, I became a member of his channel.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, Jake. But yeah, I'm the oldest person in the dabble verse.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're gonna I thought the oldest person to double verse was uh? Was was? Uh was Barry Ribs?
Speaker 6: Barry Ribs? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or Mike Machetti. But don't say a thing about Mike Machete or you get.
Speaker 1: Blocked by him.
Speaker 6: How old is Mike Maschetti thinking?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know people day just but uh, I want to ask you something. How was double con How was Hackemania? How was Hackamania Detroit?
Speaker 6: God, I want to get rid of this reverb. I really do.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I enjoyed myself. I brought like I brought like three people. So I was really busy.
Speaker 3: And I heard you hung out with Ashley Ashley Cummins.
Speaker 6: I never I've never met Ashley Cummings. Yeah, she was not there, I offered. I offered the driver there.
Speaker 3: I heard her and Dave Sarah was going there together.
Speaker 6: I saw Dave Sara.
Speaker 3: Did you see f K f K Mommy says she's pregnant with vincus baby.
Speaker 6: I invited f K Mommy to hang out with She's cute. F K Mammy has a very cute face. Yeah, yes, she's a very I think Lemmy.
Speaker 3: Has a better look. I think Lemmy is better looking than FK Mommy. I think little Lemmy is better looking.
Speaker 6: Little Lemmy, Little Lemmy, little Letty is the most can I can I say something? Little Lemmy is the most beautiful looking baby giraffe I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Uh, By the way, you know, you know I used to call her. You know, one of the names I used to call her was what the sea word of Okalla? You know the S word, right, the one that well, I know why you're reverbing. It was your end.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, I know it's on my end.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey Detroit, Uh do you like jazz? What? Detroit? Do you like jazz music?
Speaker 6: Uh? I like some jazz, like Vince Garaldi. I used to work at a jazz I used to work at Fantasy Record kind of.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you do you know?
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 6: I can't figure this out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: What's up, Jake?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, everything cool, everything's okay.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do later?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Bring me a bucket of fried chicken?
Speaker 6: You want to buck at a fried chicken?
Speaker 3: That's a joke for Mike carly.
Speaker 6: G You know, Wisconte told me to get out of his chicken get out of his kitchen the other day.
Speaker 3: Wait, what you wander in his kitchen?
Speaker 6: It's a it's a thing he says when he wants to tell you to get out of it. He goes, get out of my kitchen. That's what he says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so was it better than a dabel con Was hacking Mania's thread better than Dable Khan?
Speaker 6: Yes? One hundred times better. Yes.
Speaker 3: But the thing is Dake, Patrick or Nick couldn't talk about Aaron.
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 3: So they so. And I also heard doctor Steve wrote a doctor's note for Patrick.
Speaker 6: That's perfectly legal. Everyone is a complete Everyone says it's not legal.
Speaker 3: Is a moron.
Speaker 6: Hello there people who says it's not legal, they're not They're not even doing they're not even doing a simple AI search. You can write a doctor's note if you're out of state. If it comes up, if it comes up in a court of law, it's going to come up because you broke a law. That's not there's not a law against writing a doctor's note for a patient if you're out of state. Stupid.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. That's what Aaron. Aaron does this state does this stuff just to make his make his people. He doesn't even give a shit that it's costing people money. Patrick lives in Vegas. You think that Patrick would drive all the way to bump Up, Minnesota to go to to to talk to Aaron. No, Aaron always. Here's the thing. When Erin and April were married, they always every time on their anniversary they would go. They missed one anniversary twenty twenty three, they missed their anniversary trip. You know why because as they were working on the same weekend as their as their vacations, because they weren't in their business.
Speaker 6: They obviously don't have Aaron obviously doesn't have a lot of disposable income. I mean, he looks like he's gonna starve.
Speaker 3: He gave he gave Johnny three thousand dollars. He gave Gino three thousand dollars just to do the comedy shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and in return, Gino got him thrown in jail.
Speaker 3: No, tell them about the one he the last anniversary show. This was after the court.
Speaker 6: Case, and do you remember what happened?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about that, and he got.
Speaker 6: He started talking about Kayla. He did a whole thing about Kayla, which was a court order against Aaron talking about her, and he hosted an event where she was spoken about. Thinking, oh well, I wasn't the guy who talked about it was the guy that I put on stage, judge to see right through that and put him in jail for seven days.
Speaker 3: And also, the thing is, you know, he was trying to he was trying to get it to do every two days, every weekend. But here's the problem. You're he was trying to be a weekender. But here's the problem. They they won't do that because you have to check you, yeah, you. And the thing is he needs to he also needs to. I told him to shut the flip up about Nick Kayla and Nick Kayla in April. I told him weeks before the whole shit happened. I said, keep your mouth, keep your mouth shut about it. Don't don't let that. They're gonna you're gonna be added to the case if you don't keep don't shut the flip up ered and he got added. He got his own case. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 9: Eric.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, what do you think about didn't this all start as comedy, Like, wasn't this all a bunch of comics talking to each other on the yes?
Speaker 3: But but now it turned into like it's turned into musling, and because the Davil verse, it's changed.
Speaker 6: Like how many lawsuits are there? Two big ones?
Speaker 3: Oh, here we got Joey Taplono's in here.
Speaker 6: Joey Catalano presidential candidate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joey, if you want to come up.
Speaker 6: We can tell that's not the real Joey.
Speaker 3: Well, is that the real jet?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: How do you know that?
Speaker 6: Because there's someone who the first thing they do is they spoof people. They fake their name. It can be anybody that can pretend they're Anthony, anybody. And then they say something about I think I know who it is, and I can tell because he's never funny.
Speaker 3: Because he says he's leading into the polls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not the real Joey.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I try. By the way, I wasn't gonna put the link in the chat. I was gonna send the email. I have his email, Joey's email.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I met and I had I was actually had given him money before Hackamania won to get out there, like yeah, So I thought, at least I can get a handshake, right, So I go up and mister Cardalano.
Speaker 3: And he goes, excuse me, I gotta go find Patrick.
Speaker 6: I never saw him again Patrick, and then apparently he was bothering Patrick for money. So that was the end of mine.
Speaker 3: But but but here here, But here's the thing. When you get. You know, when you get to the point where you're so big that Alex Stehn is helping you with your election, you know you're doing some shit wrong.
Speaker 6: Wrong. That's a good that's a good joke. That is a great joke. You know when you when you're when Alex Stein helps you with your election, you know you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 3: You know, Alex Alex Dunn has never did anything right. He's a Oh did you know that he was on an e before Alex Stein was. He He played in season three, episode seven or eight Barterer Kings that showed about bartering stuff. He played a he played a he played a bell, He played a college kid with a one of those se He also says he was a bell Bondsman comedian time Tim Alex Duner didn't know who he was until now. I'm a total jackass.
Speaker 6: You know, it's impossible not to be entertained by his sh anagans on the City Hall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so is Alex Jones is funny?
Speaker 6: Uh, he's evil.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, did you know that Alex Jones said that the Onion is going to turn Infowards into a saw tower satire.
Speaker 6: Because he lost He lost that court case, So the Onion purchased because he was forced to sell infowere. So the Onion is purchasing it and they're going to make it into a satire website making fun of Alex Jones.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, hey, should I buy should By the way, should I buy Joey C dot com and make it a satire website?
Speaker 6: You mean, you know, say Joey C is that or Joey catalano dot com.
Speaker 3: I was going to use Joey C dot com, but I.
Speaker 6: Don't think he'll care. But if it's joeycatalano dot com, I think he'll care about that. That would be funny. But uh yeah it may Maybe Joey won't like that. I don't know. You have to ask them.
Speaker 3: By the way, there's my website right there, one of my website. You want to buy some merch?
Speaker 6: I want to learn how to do this stuff. You have your own website, You have all this portals where people can pay you. You have to I want to ask you a question. I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I don't speaking English.
Speaker 6: Listen the stuff that you have on that site where people can buy you items from oh throw throw? I mean, are those things you really want.
Speaker 3: It's stuff that I really want to try, or I really try the soda. Here's the thing, the soda that that soda that I want, the one that you paid twenty five dollars. Thank you Detroit for telling me that. Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I was curious.
Speaker 3: I was like, I really want, I really wanted wanted to try it because number one, it's it's caffeine free. Doesn't have to be caffeine. It is your calories and none of my family I can't have caffeine. Dude, the fact that my autism said, does it make you spin out jennerate the hyper Yeah? Yeah, But I want to say that, you know, I have all these websites, you know what, because I don't want I don't want to put a lot of my stuff on other places. I'll say, another brain, let me make me a website.
Speaker 6: Who's going to make your website?
Speaker 3: No, another brain made the website.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, just you have an Internet presence for sure, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you like? Do you like? What do you think about Tom? Bob from Bob and Tom passed it away.
Speaker 6: I don't know of them. I don't know of them at all.
Speaker 3: Bob and Tom was a comedie, was a was a radio show. Chad Zumont got a copyright from them, a copyright.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I used to work with them or something.
Speaker 3: They used to work with He used to work with them.
Speaker 6: What do you think about all these people striking each other's channels?
Speaker 3: I think that number one. I get it to David J.
Speaker 6: Rogers, David J.
Speaker 3: Rogers, Damon, Damon j Rodamon So, Jim Grindle and his band of people.
Speaker 6: I've seen Jim Grendel on here now and then? Who comes on here that you like the most besides me?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Ashley, Ashley Cummings. I'd like to meet her.
Speaker 3: She's a hobby. She's a hotty with a body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's cute.
Speaker 3: She's hotty with a bat. She seems hot.
Speaker 6: She seems a little sensitive to criticism, which I understand a lot of people are like that. I'm kind of like that. You know, someone says something just a little bit and you're like, wait a minute, you know you're talking trash about me.
Speaker 3: Is it really true that Pratty got asked by his girl in Vegas?
Speaker 6: Well he did the effing, but yeah, it's true. I think it's true. Let me tell you a story. When I first walked in to the Hackamania for I was like carrying a speaker. I didn't open and I did. I was carrying a speaker and a suit and my luggage, and I see these I see this guy in the corner and he's super dirty and real small and looks like a homeless guy. And he's like looking at the crowd that I'm about to walk into, almost like he's looking to steal something. And then I looked closer and it's Granny. It was Granny. I looked closer. Oh my god, this guy is part of the Davil verse. I thought he was like a predator, like looking to steal people's phones and wallets, which are there. There's all kinds of people in that casino that are doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, hey, uh do you know chocolate or Vanilla ice cream? Josha ice cream or Vanilla Chaco Cookies and cream or.
Speaker 12: Rocky Road.
Speaker 6: Neither?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you like? Jazz? I answered that you already answered that.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite band?
Speaker 3: I gotta say my favorite band? Nirvana?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you know that? Diamond Dallas they you They sampled Nirvana for Diamond Dallas page.
Speaker 6: For w C w I wonder if they did. You know, Diamond Dallas Page wrote a book that I love. It's called Yoga for Regular Guys. Have you ever seen it? Y r G. It's his special yoga. Let me get it, let me see if I have. It's really funny pro wrestling related and you like pro wrestling, right, this is the only thing I have to offer about pro wrestling. Her bb r bb r.
Speaker 3: B b allby be rb be oh be be be be go down to the rich show.
Speaker 12: The mm hm oh can you see it?
Speaker 3: Can you see it?
Speaker 6: See it?
Speaker 3: They're saying that granny just passed away.
Speaker 6: Granny passed away? So what's funny about this book? It's yoga for regular guys. So it'll show some hot chicks doing the yoga poses, and then it'll show like a big fat guy smoking a cigarette and drinking beer while doing yoga poses, which I think is funny. Here's the big factor. So just regular people.
Speaker 3: M yeah, regular sum maybe.
Speaker 6: So I'd like to talk to Ashley Cummings about Yoga for regular Guys. Damon Dallas Page see if she knows about that, Miss pants, Miss yoga.
Speaker 11: Pants, Yo.
Speaker 3: Do you like jazz? That very good? Yes? That Car, I asked, I'm stupid. I'm stupid, but so have you ever my favorite Los Angeles show ever?
Speaker 12: I love?
Speaker 3: Do you remember do you Earninburgh Rob Deardeck's fantasy factory? Never heard of it, Bob rob deer Day from Robin Big No, it's a TV paid him a bunch of money to build a warehouse in the middle of l A.
Speaker 6: To do what house immigrants no.
Speaker 3: Do, like crazy stunts and all that ship. And look, it's a giant robot. It's a giant Oh lord, why did Why is there a giant road? There's a giant robot. Dave Sarah behind you.
Speaker 6: A giant robot, Dave Sarah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say why Why does Dave Sharah know where you live?
Speaker 6: Not not exactly where I live. You know, it's kind of where I'm at. I know kind of where he he's at, and I know kind of where Ashley, and I also know where Liam mcannaney is there. They're all around here.
Speaker 3: Also that girl DJ electrif the YouTuber lives in your area.
Speaker 12: Too, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Uh, they always they as Chad Zumac has my address, Chad Zumak knows exactly he's threatened to dos me before. I'm kidding. He has never threatened to dos me, but he does have my astress.
Speaker 3: I know he has everybody's address because he sends everybody a shirt that I hate Chad shirts.
Speaker 6: I think he sent me three shirts. Yeah, it's kind of cool to get a shirt, but I I think he should apologize to some of the ladies.
Speaker 3: Ya Hey, I love that we're talking about the shows and stuff that we're part of. Oh, by the way, Bob Leivey said he might come on my show again.
Speaker 6: Sing that's cool. I think Bob lieve is a really cool guy.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 6: Like everyone likes him?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, yes, ma'l Three bags fool.
Speaker 6: But I have nothing to say. I'm just a fan of comedy, you know. And I think a lot of the people in the Stalar versus are just fans of comedy, but they haven't they can afford a forty dollars camera with a microphone, so then they become a little bit more like they become. It reminds me of like when you go to a comedy show, right and you really enjoy it, you're really impressed by it, and then you leave and you think God I want to try that. You know. That's what the dabble verse is, a bunch of comedy fans who think they can try it?
Speaker 3: Can I also tell you something. I'm sitting here. I'm sitting here with an iPad, an old iPad. I'm sitting here in an old chair.
Speaker 6: I had an idea for you, Jake. I want to ask you. I want to ask if you're interested.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not dating your daughter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you want to do like work on a set, like a comedy set, like a five minutes of stand up comedy.
Speaker 3: I I've always wanted to do stand up. I always wanted to do stand up. But the problem is for me is like I'm not funny.
Speaker 6: I think I think people would love to hear you just say anything. But if you came up and you did some prepared material about your life with you know, little.
Speaker 3: Jokes, if I had, if I had, if I had money for a writer, I could have did it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not I try it. I do open mics, but I'm you know, I'm not a stand up and I'm not a comedian, and I'm not good. But I can help you try to write something if you want, and we can. Yeah, I mean, we can just work on.
Speaker 3: You know, I always I always, I always like comedians like Jeff fox Worthy, building Ball Run White, the drunk run White, not the sober run White?
Speaker 6: Like what would you open with?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What does?
Speaker 3: But the thing is, it's like, you know, for me, I'm not a working comment like Rey de Vito or Chad zou Mock or all these guys. They makes me nervous. What if I fail?
Speaker 6: You know, Jake, I don't know how to put this confidence in your brain that you shouldn't give a fuck. But that's what. If you don't give a fuck about whether you fail or not, you've already won the war. So you know how many times I've bombed on stage. It's almost like a reflex, some reflex memory I have now. It's like when I go up on stage and I tell the joke, I can already hear the audience not laugh in my head before I even delivered the joke. It's that bad, It gets that bad. But I just keep doing it because I think one day people will realize that I'm really really funny. I keep trying. I keep trying. So anyways, what would you do? You would go, Hi, I'm Jake, would you want to talk about your autism? Is that something you would bring up the major So that would be the very first thing, right, Yeah. So has there ever been anything that you found funny about you all? Or is it just something you suffer?
Speaker 3: Oh? I hit a button, I hit a button. Hold on? Are you still there?
Speaker 6: O there? Yeah? I guess. Ralph Bachmann in the chat says Granny. It has been verified. Granny has passed away. Rest in peace. Hey, welcome to Welcome to the Jake Cutson Show. I can hear you now, but I don't see you. Crap, you're here, I see you, all right, So, ladies and gentlemen, A very funny man, Jay Hudson. And now hello everybody. This is the Detroit by Dark Show. Welcome to Detroit by Dark. My name is Detroit by Dark and welcome to my show. Hey everybody, this is the dabble Verse. We all love the dabble Verse. I got to say, all different kinds of people in the dabble Verse, all different kinds of races, types of people. It's probably the most diverse group of Trump supporters I've ever seen. And we're all bonded by two things. One a love for comedy and hatred for Carl. Anyways, you know, Anthony Cumia and startering John there have a lawsuit and they're worried about starting. John's worried about money. He just raised one thousand dollars towards the lawsuit, and I told him, you know, I just played blackjack with Anthony Coumia and he dropped two thousand dollars on one hand. So I think, John, you're cooked. You're in trouble. Okay. Those are my three dabble verse jokes. And I'm done and I'm gonna leave. Thank you everybody for watching. I had a great time. You've been a great audience. I love Jake Hudson and I love him not like a brother, but like a gay lover. All right, bye, Bye, I'm out. I set him out.
Speaker 3: Sorry, can you hear me? Sorry about that? My headphone? Some were old?
Speaker 6: All right, Jake, I'm going to leave and thank you. We should continue to talk about I think you should do five minutes five minutes of comedy, all right, can.
Speaker 3: You hear me?
Speaker 6: I can hear you?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: Love you brother, all right, bro, take care and have a great day and we'll work on it, all right. Bye.
Speaker 3: That those didn't need to kick you. M hm.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 8: I'm tired of these don't name patches calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 3: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way, but I'm changing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to you from all that burning. I won't left the whispers hoping down. I'm taking back my crown because I gotta past and I'm not.
Speaker 10: I'm wrong, but I'm moving pall over.
Speaker 3: I'll stay strong.
Speaker 8: I'm doing right now. Wore me, oo me, leaving me high? But I used to me.
Speaker 9: Stumble my fall. I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain, every start, stormy, all every step I take, I'm finding the.
Speaker 3: No more listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 10: I've got my truth.
Speaker 3: I won't hide. I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 8: Yes, I got a pass and I'm gone wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now. How wore me, wom me leaving me hide? But are you do me? The stakes made me wiser, mistakes made me see the powers in my hands. It's up to me.
Speaker 13: I'm rising up.
Speaker 8: No change, no fee. This is my moment, my time. He's not got a I'm not around my way. I dance wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm going right now.
Speaker 8: Moll me, moll me, leave in the hid you tell me.
Speaker 11: Can.
Speaker 8: I make some mistakes, but I'm going right. I'm awake.
Speaker 3: This is me, my delivery.
Speaker 8: You are right now.
Speaker 2: Just beat me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, by the way, k let's see something. By the way, stay for the red, stay up and weed. Alright, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to you guys later. Love you guys. By