Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What a help? Good evening everybody, And welcome back to the Occult Rejects another episode of Rustic Gods. I think this is episode nine eight or nine nine. I'm looking okay and uh yeah, welcome back. I am one of your three hosts, Jules, host of the Great Pill podcast with me tonight, are my friends the Headless Giant and Nick of the Occult Rejects. What's going on, gentlemen? How are we doing?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? This is a good time for another rust of God. This is number nine, so we had to go big. I think the spirit of Mount Etna is one of those big ones, especially for all of Greece and the Mediterranean, because this thing is volatile. It's still going off and so there's still rumblings of the spirits within it. So I think it's a good time to talk about it. It's weird how few headlines the eruptions that mounted and I gets. They're so close to, you know, society that if it actually goes a little bit bigger than they expect it to the rest of the island and several other places from around the area are wiped out. So you know you think it's a volcano, right right, it's a volcano and an agent symbol of spirituality too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, well, I'm excited to hear you talk about it. Learn a lot from you on this show. Guys, be sure to like the stream, share it. Let's get some more people in here. It's a late night show. We haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks, and I got off work and was feeling a second win. So well, we had planned it earlier, so I had no choice but to fill a second win, but it was a good night to do it, so I wanted to, you know, make an announcement before we start. Got some new designs in stickers. Got the Dale Cooper Great Pill podcasts. Take a Great Pill. Dale says it's good thumbs up. And we had the Gods of the Morning Wood. Yeah, I got those, and then everyone knows of the the other ones that we got and these are all well you see this when you see the cowboy hat, the new al Heem anomology, the bold they're not new, but great quality, and the QR codes. We also got print some m cole reject stickers and some more. We got a lot of designs and working on a lot for Gods of the Morning, wood Nick and Headless or a part of that show as well. Well, I am inviting you guys to be if you'd like to Bebviously all have been doing it with us, with me, Ratt and Subliminal for the past like a couple of months, so you're basically in. I'm forcing you in. So there's a lot of cool things coming, guys, a lot of cool designs coming for Gray Pilled. Just wanted to make that quick, quick announcement and uh yeah, we have esoteric book review Saturday morning. I think we're doing epic of yoga mesh and uh this to Sophia part three. Just kidding. I'm excited, but uh not as excited as Rat. He's he's edging himself all week.
Speaker 2: For this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's fascinating, Yes he is. We love you Rat anyway, All right, guys, well let's go ahead and get so uh eight No is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Is that the insurance?
Speaker 1: Well, it is like ating to the insurance. In fact, that's one of the reasons why they called it to the insurance.
Speaker 3: So it's just spelled differently. He is silent, okay, because I know in some pronunciations, like in English, like old English, you pronounce like a you know, like eight, was it like eighth the wolf or whatever, because but it's like e you would pronounce this etna just the goddess Etna.
Speaker 1: Right, the goddess Atna of the mountain, Etna of the laboratory of Hyphestus, Etna of the odd top of Typhoon Etna.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is like where things go to die and be reborn. So I think it's a really important spot, especially when you consider how impactful this mountain was on the rest of the region. So we're talking about the Hyphestus cult a little bit first. Uh, Now, in Rome they call them vulcan right now, how much of an impact has the word vulcan had in our society? Vulcanized tires, right, I want to see.
Speaker 3: It on every sewer. You see the word Vulcan. The company I guess that owns it, right, on every not not the man will maybe the manholes, but the other ones, you know, the uh, the gutters.
Speaker 1: It's all metal working and the metal working of the city, which is even more could.
Speaker 3: Only shit dude. Years ago, I was like parking my truck and I got out and I was like vulcan and I stopped for like maybe ten minutes in like some schizo state, just like Roman date, you know, like uh, you know, and didn't really figure it out, but that maye wow full circle anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, there were very few public shrines. Again, like a lot of these other gods, they didn't have a lot of public shrines, but a lot of worship going out into nature, probably going out to the mountain would be a pilgrimage to Hyphestus, right. And it's funny because there's a lot of links between Hyphestus and Yahweh from the Bible, both volcano gods. They're both described as being as fiery as the volcano, and a lot of the other knowledge that hi Festus passed on. Also, you find the same kind of stories with Yahweh passing on that intelligence on to his people. But there is one that is very, very shocking and breathtaking, and that's been Athens. The temple for Hyhestus and Athens is relatively untouched or it's been fully restored, one or the other. But it's a gorgeous temple. It's one of the only ones He possessed relatively few shrines and temples in ancient Egypt, but was probably widely honored with torch race festivals. Torch races are one of the most awesome things that we've lost and we're never going back, mostly because of insurance companies like ETNA. A torch race is where you would be going through the woods on horror back with nothing but a torch for your light. They would do these to Hecata as well. They would do torch races to Hecatay. But the idea is that the God will help you in the night as you were riding between those branches that want to take your head off at full speed and you've only got a torch to hold out in front of you. So it's a tense sacrifice if you're going to be at a torch race.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it sounds exciting a torch race. As somebody pointed out, the hat too. I want to get in there, but.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the whole big time, right. But uh, the idea is he's one of the idean Dactyls. Mount Ida is another mountain that is holy to the Greeks, and the idea in Dactyls, it's the idea that the gods are working through you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So one of the symbols of the idea in Dactyls was the the anvil, the hammer, because Hyphestus is one of the idea and Dactyls and the idea is as you're working, the god is coming out in you. And this is really seen through his daughter Techne. Techne is his daughter. This is where we get the term technology from. That's the daughters for the torch race, right, Yeah, there's a lot of tord symbolism starting with Prometheus. Hecate is also a torch bearer, and if you think about the fire inside of the mountain, it makes sense why there would be a torch associated with the race for Hyphestus. So in classical sculpture, Hyphestus was depicted as a bearded man wearing a craftsman's cap. Now that craftsman's cap looks very suspiciously Phrygian, only without the little wrinkle, right, far more kind of so attained Attainus or Etna's eight Nos, an epithet given to several gods and mythical beings. Yeahs at Naos, Yeah, that would be good. At Naos? Yeah, is uh given to several gods and mythical beings connected with Mount Etna, such as Zeus, of whom there was a statue on Mount Etna. Right, Zeus is the one who picked up Mounttna before it was a mountain, who was a giant boulder, and he smashed Typhon with it. Right, So Hiphestus, his his roommate inside of Mount Etna, is the infamous Typhaont.
Speaker 3: So I have a great photo of that. Actually cool. So that's Hephestos, that's under there, hes Festus.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's Typhon.
Speaker 3: It's Typhon, right, yeah, okay, right.
Speaker 1: So I think Typhon is like the heat for the forges under Mount Etna. So like as he's been crushed, like he gets angry and then blows his top every now and then.
Speaker 3: But this is just like Hermie's crushing him with his foot man. Yeah, So would you relate Typhon to Vulcan and and you know this this deity.
Speaker 1: In some ways I think you can because of the fact that they are transformational deities. Right. So Typhon is like coming to bring an end to the whole world, bring an end to the gods. Right he fails. He transitions into this other form, which would be this volcano god. Right, so he goes from being giant monster to transforming into volcano god. And then you've got hyphen which is all about the ford, which is transforming metal. So it's all about transformations through heat, through light, you know, all the rest of the classic divine symbols. Right, So let's see here the festival was celebrated there called Atina or Hyphestus, who had his workshop in the mountain and temple near it. All these references and the cyclops, So there's a cyclops here too, interesting and fhia gs and fhi eugs lame or limping on both feet. A surname of Hyphestus given him because Zeus threw him from Olympus upon the earth for having wish to support hera. So there was a betrayal herehi Festus got thrown out of heaven. Right, You're starting to see the parallels between him and this Typhon character. And then he's walking around laying for the rest of his life, which is interesting because Hyphaestus is said to be the one who gave us the first king of Athens. He was chasing around Athena wanting to get her pregnant and wanting to have sex with her, and she got out of the way, and he released himself onto her leg and it hit the ground, and out of it came eric Thonius, which is the snake legged first King of Athens. If you've never heard of that one, that one's a real weird story. But I love his name, eric Thonius. I'm gonna pull up some pictures, Okay, looking at this. Yeah, this is one of those they don't get around to talking about in all the children's books. So Ericthonius was sort of a bastard who was born with the snakes for legs, right. The goddesses thought it was so cool that he had these snakes for legs that they kept him well when he grew up. He was a very wise person, right wise as a serpent. And then Ericthonius, you know, became King of Athens based upon his wisdom. But apparently he was just a sperm that hit bounced off Athena, and then hit the ground to create again. Kind of like the idea of the snake in the Garden of Eden lost his legs because of some incident. Right, in this case, it would be. You know this, this Ericthonius, the serpent born hero of ancient Athens.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, so in on that dude.
Speaker 1: Name and etymology. The name Ericthonius derives from the Ancient Greek words airy, meaning wooly on meaning earth, the wooly Earth, which could be interpreted as wooly Earth or rich earth. This name reflects his unique birth from the earth, a characteristic that sets him apart from other heroes of the time. The Roman counterpart of Ericthonius retains the name the same name, showcasing the rare consistency in the transference of Greek myth to Roman war kind of like Hercules. And it's funny because in in Jason and the Argonauts, Heracles was ordered to go help Jason by his mother, Hera, the same one that tried to kill him over and over again. We're not getting the full context on that Heracles myth, I think because his name after his mother.
Speaker 3: Oh he is, right, I should have that's that's that's that should have been obvious for me. But right, thank you for pointing that out.
Speaker 1: Dude. These websites are getting bug ear and bug ear. We keep saying, oh, things are gonna get better, but they only get worse.
Speaker 3: Dude, I've been talking about it, guys. It's a si right, it's one of the biggest syops. Actually, it's with all technology, especially our phones. Uh. They they you know, they they keep telling you, hey, you know, this technology is getting better, we keep it keeps developing. Wrong, they are giving us the same ship we had ten years ago and just putting it in a shiny fucking phone case. Right Like, that's I'm convinced now because my phone is dog shit and the service is all like it just nothing works as it should, right Like, we're presented with, you know, this idea that it's all supposed to be uh smooth, you know, smooth, smooth and steady by now. But that's that's not the case. And so I'm convinced it to Sigo like most things.
Speaker 1: But much like that other well known law bringer to his people, Eric Thonius, was found in a basket in the river.
Speaker 3: Go figure, who does that sound like I'll do, Moses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots and lots and lots of virtual heroes found. Well, you got to go back to ancient Babylon too, right. The the guy a sargan of a cat, he was found in a basket down by the river. So they kept that same motif from ancient Babylon all the way up through Moses Mussais as he was called in Greek, which is just a total bastardization of another character who is an Athens lawbringer. But again, you've got all of these themes right there, present in Greek mythology that were picked up and used because this is all about religious symbolism. The religious symbolism has an esoteric element to it, and if you're not up on what it is, how could you know if it's real or if it's a symbol.
Speaker 3: You'll miss it? Yeah, yeah, and some things, you know, some some things could have truth in both aspects, but.
Speaker 1: In fact, there could be a lot more personal truth in the symbol than universal truth. And if that's the case, it needs to be it needs to be shared. That needs to be the part that shared. Is this a universal truth or is it a personal truth that maybe you can tell people about, you know, right, right, it's a completely different way of looking at how you're supposed to relate to the divine. It's it's not well, this is this is exactly what he wants you, guys, to do every year at this time. Again, you know, it's very much about understanding the symbols. So let's see Herodotus in histories eight point nine to eight number two translating gootlely or godly Greek historian, fifth century BC. The first rider delivers his cargo, the second to the third, and thence it passes from one hand to hand, even as in the Greek torch bearers race in honor of Hyphestus. So he didn't say where they were racing in honor of Hyphestus, but there was a torch race. And it's funny if you know they're not using a baton, they're using torches. And it's the same kind of relay cult. In Attica, Southern Greece, Plato and Critias says, in the days of old, the gods had the whole earth distributed am them by allotment. Now, different gods had their allotments in different places, which they set in order. Hiphestos and Athena. Different gods had their allotments in different places, and they said an order. Why am I saying it again? Who were brother and sister and sprang from the same father, having a common nature and being united also in the love of philosophy and art. Both obtained as their common portion this land Athens, which was naturally adapted for wisdom and virtue, and they implanted brave children of the soil eric Thnius, what does that sound like? Which was put into their minds in order of the order of government. Their names and preserve are preserved, but their actions are disappeared by reason of the destruction of those who received the tradition and the lapse of ages. So they're saying, originally Athena and Hyphesus came together to create these wooly children of the earth that were equipped with virtue and wisdom. Right, there's a lot of linguistic adaptations that they're pulling out of the symbol of Ericthonius, which is what they do all the time when it comes to these myths. The myths formed the language, the language forms the myths Passidius Description of Greece one four point six translation jokes Greek travelog second century AD. Above the Karamikos in Athens and the portico called the King's Portico is a temple of Hyphestus. I was not surprised by that it stands a statue of Athena because I knew the story of Ericthonius, the first king of Athens, a son of Hyphestus, and Athena birth by Gaya the earth, like these characters are coming straight out of the earth itself. And that's again the theme that comes along with Typhoon, because he has said to me birth of Gaya as well.
Speaker 3: He's born creeps along. Yeah, he creeps along the ground with your legs. And I think another myth from the river was an a Romulus and Remus. Uh well, or in a basket by a river.
Speaker 1: I have to look that up. I think there's there's lots.
Speaker 3: Of because I was speaking, Uh there's I think there may be a few. I don't know. But one thing that I did see when looking into this uh and this may be one of the children that you you were just talking about, I guess of Athena and hes Festus. But there's a giant right of of this mountain, m that's kind of assigned to this mountain. Uh and uh in Kaladis in Coladas in Greek mythology, in Coladis was or in Kelados. Maybe it was one of the giants the offspring of Gaya and Uranus. He was the traditional opponent of Athena during the uh.
Speaker 1: Gigantomy or giganto Maki, that's the against the giants.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about that one day, dude. Yeah, the war between the giants and gods and was said to be buried under mount Edna in Sicily. Okay, I've heard this theory before. But it's not a giant. It's one of the four Fallen Angels. It's probably a coast to coast episode. You know. It was very under mounted uh, and one was very like you know, or maybe in the Four Horsemen. I don't know, they were maybe equating the four Horsemen to fallen Angels.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I listened to that ship when I was in prison. I used to be able to get that ship on the radio.
Speaker 3: I bet you love that there, dude, something to listen to. Uh. But yeah, I didn't know if you heard of this guy ahead, let's hear. I can bring up a picture of him if you want me to.
Speaker 1: I'm sharing something about it.
Speaker 3: It's the picture of the can't actually the thumbnails or fire that that You've been doing, Nick for this show, So I appreciate that. Man. I try my best with mine and you know, maybe I should try just try a little harder with the gray piled thumbnails and maybe Nick can help me show me what AI he uses or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta see if I can edd you on to my thing. I gotta look into it.
Speaker 4: I spent some time to him, Yeah, because then you could make thumbnails on there all you want. Yeah, that's it's fun as hell. Sometimes I just think of weird ship if you can make it.
Speaker 3: I used to do that at first, man, and then I kind of got like, I was like, I don't have time, you know.
Speaker 4: So, oh dude, I've gotten stoned and realized I spent like an hour to make an image that I never used. I'm like, yo, I just lost that he out of my life for that fucking.
Speaker 2: Reason, Like I could have edited.
Speaker 3: I dude, I I created an image. I don't know what show it was for. I got I was. It was real tedious, and I spent like thirty minutes doing it and then I mess something up on it. It was awful. It was because I was stone I'm sure, but oh, there he is. So now this same guy I'm I'm I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Or it's probably just a generic cyclops, but it's funny he's got those three eyes. I think that would make a great T shirt. This weird oh with his freaking skins on, wearing his.
Speaker 2: Come at you bro or some shit like that, Like do you even lift?
Speaker 3: Right? He's jacked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, And look all the people are like, please don't know us, here's some more food. It's like, ow is not a bad thing. Obviously, they don't want to be smashed by a cyclops. But you know, hey, ice age megaphone.
Speaker 3: So were any of these cyclops like kind and uh helpful?
Speaker 1: Well, see, the thing is they have completely other personality types than what we're used to. So they were mean, but they couldn't lie. Right, So they're mean and they're cruel, but they'll tell you exactly what they're going to do to you, and they're not going to lie about there's no reason for them to lie. It's a strange thing about the cyclops is they're most vulnerable to humans lying to them. Now does that sound like some sort of higher spiritual edge?
Speaker 3: Some people would have quit that with demon. You know, demons can't lie or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well they do, right, They say that demons lie all the time, So how could these be the fallen angels and demons if they're if they're vulnerable to lies and they can't lie themselves true the factor.
Speaker 3: There, you there's some contradictions and and you know all all that giant fallen angel stuff. But I'm sure you're aware of that.
Speaker 1: But uh, there's also the let me see, what am I thinking of? No, not Scott Summer's idiot. Of course, I'm talking about normal cyclopsis. But I was thinking of the the Odyssey right where Odysseus tells the cyclopsis name is Nemo, which means nobody, right, And so he tells the guy, my name is.
Speaker 3: Nobody, and so the nobody, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And so this, this giant is is sleeping and so Odysseus pulls this or out and he sharpens it and stabs him right in the eye while he's sleeping. And so this giant gets up and starts yelling to his brothers and the other islands. Again they know about the giants and how the giants have to be on islands. They call all of the cyclops is. You know, they're on these islands. They're the sons of Poseidon on these islands. And it's real funny because we have a guest come on all the time talking about the giants down there in the Caribbean on these islands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also Sardinia, I think. Yeah, there lots of different tribes these, uh, these giants on these that dude from South Africa or whatever. He talks a lot about it.
Speaker 1: Right, But so this this cyclops starts bring it out to his brothers. Nobody stabbed me in the eye. Nobody stabbed me in the eye. And they're like, well, if nobody stabbed you in the eye, then what are you screaming about?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: They pulled this up so fastest image. That's pretty cool. Which, yeah, mum, stream yard. Here we go, and this is in fighting Athena right here. I'm pretty sure. And you see on his shield, pretty sure that's Pan.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I'm not sure. It looks like a satyr with boobs. Yeah, it could be Pan.
Speaker 3: It could be Pan.
Speaker 2: It looks like do with a tail. It's a furry let's.
Speaker 3: See how I don't like that he's got a couple of wounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna make it. I think. But as it was with the giants, they were slaughtered by smarter humans because the humans could do things like lie. The cyclopsis kicked out, So I mean that makes you incredibly vulnerable in battle. Most of battle is deception, especially back then.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was thinking, was I thinking of maybe it's some old wise tell that if you trap a trap a I guess this would have quit the genies to like or the gin. You would trap a spirit and they would have to do your bidding or tell you something or you know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the croatia too. Trap go to demons. You're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Do that too, and they can't lie to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: What you do and trap them like supposed to like so him and put him in that that's fucking with that little container. Yeah, and he made him build a temple like they acknowledge that in the goetic. When you do that stuff, you can't even have that same type of container and you'll put the demon schigul that you're working with.
Speaker 3: When do we say that the kind of container would be like a talisman, right, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: A name for it. I just don't know what. I can't remember it.
Speaker 3: I need to find a name for that. We need to do a deep dive on those things.
Speaker 2: Those are you know, you know what you gotta look up, You gotta look up with the Croatia by a poke runnion. No, that ship's fucking oldest ship in his voice, and it's just you'll get it. You'll get a good you'll get a good idea what it is.
Speaker 4: But you'll definitely just definitely be getting some entertainment out of it as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, the guy probably definitely knew his ship. It was just very dramatic that.
Speaker 1: He loves doing podcasts about the Boat of Isis. If you've never heard Pope Grunion talk about the Boat of Isis, it's truly a magnificent spirit.
Speaker 2: That's great. You know who he is?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I listened to all of his podcasts.
Speaker 2: You know I did that too when I first heard about him. When I sort of listen to the podcast too, I was like, yo, I just put his name in and looked for all the shows I would listen to that driving around.
Speaker 3: It's also something right here headless that I saw. Yeah, you see, uh, you know it talks about him being buried under Now if I mean, if he's that is that big, isn't that area?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I saw I was reading something on the mount Edna would.
Speaker 1: Be right under his head. So however, it would be like that would be you know, what would be used to kill him right there. You know, again, this is right off of the boot of Italy, and right there is that that volcano is right at the head.
Speaker 3: So that's Italy. Okay, I see it now, Oh okay, interesting, dude, Yeah, it's quite literally Ah okay, it kind of looks like a foot in a way. But I don't know, maybe I'm seeing it wrong. I guess that makes sense since it's a boot, right. Interesting. Yeah, I don't know. I'm sure there's more mythology into that, into that certain giant, and I'm sure he had siblings as well.
Speaker 1: This goes back to the burial and resurrection motif a lot a lot of cases too when it comes to is you know, he's sort of buried, but he's coming back like there's a threat that this uh, at any time, this mountain can blow it stop, right, And so it's a very sort of potent symbol. And again it's right for all of this area at the bottom of Italy was called Magna Graysia, right, so that after the Romans took over everything that it became Rome or part of part of Rome, but originally all of this was part of Greece. And so that's why Hi Festus Vulcan had such a huge influence on the rest of Italy is because that's where the cult center is, is right there at the bottom in Magna Grasia. But this is also an interesting fact. The the flag of Sicily is yeah, it's it's right there. I mean, come on, guys, the very No, no, no, this is oh, I'm sorry, I'm blanking. I can't believe I would blank on her name. No, this is the one on the shield. What's her name, Medusa. Yeah. You see the snakes in her head.
Speaker 3: Right oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then these wings coming out of her neck. That's Pegasus. After her head was locked off, Pegasus came out of her neck, all right. So anytime you see her in this old motif style, you see these little wings coming out of the neck, because that's that's Pegasus and the triscalion feet. The triscalion is a symbol that goes back easily forty thousand years, like one of the oldest symbols on the planets. Yos.
Speaker 3: You know something really weird. The Garland family. You know the family crest that I had posted I think earlier this week or maybe last week. It's red and yellow and it has pegasus on both sides of it. Dude, ooh yeah, what the fuck? And it then it has the night helm. Here we can pull it up, guys, put it and pull it up. Is that cool with you?
Speaker 2: Then we pull it up.
Speaker 3: Right here and pulled this up.
Speaker 1: The shes of wheat are important too, because you know, Sicily was a very huge producer of agriculture.
Speaker 3: So hold on, So what about the three legs?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Again, that's the Triscalian motif, so this is supposed to sort of indicate constant motion. The only other Triscalian flag is the Isle of Man between Britain and Ireland. It's that one little tiny island right there that sort of is in the middle of everything, kind of like Sicily is a little tiny island that's in the middle of the entire Mediterranean. It's weird, right, The triscalion legs has to do with constant motion. If I pull up the Isle of Man, you'll see it exactly what I'm talking as well.
Speaker 3: As the you know what, it's called the triad or the trinity, that's in that's in everything. But I didn't know that that was wheat at first. I thought that those were bike pine cones on the end of a rope or something. To be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the corn motif, right, So goddesses are often associated with corns of different types. This one is you know, wheat obviously, and it's funny. It's it's almost like hanging around the neck, like what is what is that little bow there? Right? Well, she's supposed to be beheaded, like that's what they put on all of the the shields. She's supposed to be a symbol of protection that you put on the shield. She was put on the agis of Athena right again, back to Athena. So her head is on the ages the shield and it's constantly changing. It's like a it's a it's giving you visions and stuff as it's in there. And this is the Isle of Man flag again, it's a triscalion with these night legs right right.
Speaker 3: But then the the well you had said something about the corn.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it is just right common name for any sort of grains, they call them corns, right, right, England before before contact. Yeah, it looks like there's a third one. I don't know what that one is, but uh, I guess there's another one. Trustcally, your legs are not very common, but they are very beloved. I don't think they'll ever change anything about this because they're so unique. It's so interesting and hardly anybody knows about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure didn't.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Let me show you this all right, and this right here, and I think I maybe showed you this last week. But yeah, you had pegasus on both sides. I thought that was interesting. But the colors is what I saw on the flag that you know, I think, well, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: And you got the wreath too, yep.
Speaker 3: And then there's a I think that's a griffin maybe, but there's a lion on the other one. So it changed over time and and they lost the horses. Uh, I guess in a uh in a newer crest that that they had made. But it's on my grandmother's side of the family, my my my dad's mother. Yep. Anyway, I thought that was cool.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, there was a twin so.
Speaker 3: Pegasus can't figure out what flowers are in their mouth, but the blue open uh, because I thought there were roses, but roses are closed.
Speaker 1: So all right, So here's Pegasus's brother chris Or. So apparently this, this very obscure character was talked about a little bit. Chrissy Or came out of the neck of Medusa at the same time, and Greek mythol mythology chrissi or or kry say or anyways, uh he who has a golden sword.
Speaker 3: Or chris or yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was the brother of the winged horse Pegasus, often depicted as a young man of son of Poseidon. Both the horse and his brother chrisy Or are sons of beside Posidon is the one who had his way with Medusa.
Speaker 3: So Chrissy was just a dude, right, Oh, so.
Speaker 1: They're talking about something else. I think this is deep cult practices that have gotten translated into these myths, and so from the outside looking in, you're like, what the hell are you talking?
Speaker 3: Right, it's so cool, you know, like just a whole the whole aspect of it, the mythology, but no, to understand it deeper. That's the goal, right, It's the goal with everything.
Speaker 1: And when Percy is cut off her head, there sprang forth great christi Or and the horse Pegasus, who is so called because he was born near the springs of ocean, and that other because he held a golden blade in his hands. What so there's a golden bladed one and this Pegasus, and I guess they have something to do with the stars, because Pegasus is a constellation. Is there sword constellations that have to do with Chris or be willing to bet money on it? In Greek mythology, Medusa was one of the gorgons three monstrous siblings. Medusa, unlike her sisters Stheno and urally were, was mortal and was beheaded by Perseus christi Or and Pegasus. Blood sprang from the blood of her decapitated body. In art christi Or's earliest appearance seems to be on the Great pediment of the Temple of Artemis core Food, dated to the early sixth century BC, where he is shown beside his mother Medusa. Interesting, is there an equivalent to Medusa within the Samerian pantheon?
Speaker 3: Or you know something I haven't looked at, but I will find out.
Speaker 4: Anybody with wild hair over there, I can't remember. Na really does need something that's some kind of fucking crazy going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's any other pictures. I don't This is not a very well known character. He's kind of like in the background the whole time.
Speaker 3: Who of course you are, Oh, well, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Uh oh. He's married to one of the daughters of oceans, so that would make her a scene nip right, who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would huh let's see, uh Ninazu. I mean serpents were associated with Inky and Ninga Zita or both, and so I both had children. I mean Inky had a lot of children, but both also had children, So I don't know. Maybe uh so, like I said, getting getting back into the ellaheim etymology here pretty soon. Guys been planning stuff out. But I'll definitely do some digging. I'm trying, I'll uh, because I'm dude. I'm sure there are parallels and correlations for everything.
Speaker 1: Here's one Chrissy Orr and Callie wrote may have been the parents of Inita. Anita is the one that was the consort of Typhoon. Wait right here, she is right there.
Speaker 3: Trying to get in between those legs.
Speaker 1: Weird. Yeah. Again, it's these leg snake motifs that keep popping up around this thing and it's really kind of like Medusa. She's supposed to have snake legs or something. She had sneake care.
Speaker 3: It's just like a braxis like they dead honestly, like, what's up with her in a braxis ecDNA, oh South Arrows. Nice of you to join us.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, she is busy in the comments.
Speaker 3: We'll definitely pull Okay, So this is okay, this is synchronistic as we're reading epic of Gilgames Saturday, guys. So, uh, this is good that we're starting to study up a little bit on that humbaba. Yeah, I need to find that correlation. To be honest with you, I've been slacking the last year. So I have to read the my pantheon charts. There's there's a lot. There's a lot that's uh. I just read the private chat. That's pretty cool. There's a lot that has changed as far as opinions and uh, you know, my research and my my own spirituality and stuff. You know, there's a lot that I view differently now. So there's some changes that I have to make to it. But who knows, man, maybe I can sell these pantheon charts or something. Maybe they'll be that legit I had. I've had a few people tell me like, yeah, dude, you got it, you know, because you know, obviously people view as archetypes or like emanation from God, or representations of humanity and divine forms, or fallen angels or archangels. I really want people to look at the fallen angels and arch angels in different cultures. Guys, are we really going to believe that these grotesque, hideous angels were God's like, you know, highest state. I don't know, man, it seems like the Creator would represent himself with something beautiful.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how he's represented here on Earth, right, I mean, you have the good and the bad.
Speaker 1: But it seems to me that consolidation was the name of the game, and there was too much stuff going on in too many different directions, and so you had to kind of reduce the amount people could look around the world and see God. Right, they had to focus it in because there's just too much syncretism going on, and we got to have a little bit more centralized control over what everybody believes. Hey, yeah, and unless we can have that, you know, we're gonna be very upset. So I think everybody should you know, leave this stuff behind and then centralize your focus into a very tiny point and then focus that point on your navel. Do some naval gazing. I think that's that's what we.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, hold on, what what's navel gazing? Dude? Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Gazing?
Speaker 3: No, what is this? I'll do it.
Speaker 1: It's also a Greek practice. It became a Greek Orthodox.
Speaker 2: What is it hoping going to let that go? I was like, yo, is this one? Like they make sure they're assholes in the sun for a while.
Speaker 1: So no, no, no, it's called a philo skeptic omful of skeptis. It's navel gazing, which means, you know, ophulis right, the ophulis is the navel of the world, and skeptics is navel gazing. Gazing a technique where high scasm a form of Orthodox prayer for stillness, involving breath control, chin on chest, focusing on the naval area. Goal to be quiet, to quiet the mind, and perceive the divine like the light of the transfiguration, finding God within.
Speaker 3: So it's like looking at a flame.
Speaker 1: Well you're looking at your belly button, so.
Speaker 3: It's like looking at a butthole.
Speaker 1: Eye there we go. We got some falo skeptics is going on, right, They're very skeptical of that belly button, very very skeptical.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Look I'll try to naval gaze whatever that is. I've tried it. Actually, sun sun gazing is weird. Yeah, it's real weird. Ever too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't do it like all these people. Maybe at dawn like I like.
Speaker 3: I did it early. Yeah, yeah it was. It was a lot less intense. But I'm at a point now where I can do it and not just see spots afterwards, not being so that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always had a really good vision too. I don't know. I turned thirty three this year. Maybe I'm gaining superpowers, guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, well we're gonna get into some hardcore own ful of skepticism in the year twenty twenty six. Twenty twenty six, we're bringing back the uh staring at the nable, the meditation of the ownfullest transcendental again, because right, this is this is what a kronos ate the omphuls stone. Right, he ate it and then you know he had to puke it up up. So this was the plug that was holding all the gods inside. So you've got to release the energy of your navel so that everything else can blow out.
Speaker 3: Dude, my navel is a wolf's mouth.
Speaker 1: Look at this, the flesh circled hollow of the omphulus, a bodily value valley in Earthly Club. Yeah, this is getting weird. I love it. And belly button. The term naval gazing usually describes a pointless behavior reverie self involvement and ecological. Ecological embodiment is often articulated as a dimunition of self in favor of other, moving away from anthroprocentric species of all. Yeah, even when we seek that. Okay, so you stare at your belly button, I guess.
Speaker 2: Stared at the belly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna do co opalow skepticism.
Speaker 2: The fuck. That's how you get it. That's how you get all the occult rejects.
Speaker 3: Though, I need to get some of the fucking dieings and glasses that that endless.
Speaker 2: We got to stare at your belly button?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot. That's not what they're called. That's what I call them. So whatever do the aura? Uh the gaping dude, you guys want to see something real weird. You want to see a video?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: That was that I was tagged in that disturbed me deeply. Yes, it's from one of my uh one of my biggest, uh biggest and best audience members. Let's see, let's see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: So have you read my home fulo Skepticism journal?
Speaker 3: I wait? What?
Speaker 2: What have.
Speaker 3: You have a journal about this stuff about the belly button gays?
Speaker 1: And if I start one?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're asking would I read it? Right? I mean to be honest with you, maybe, yeah, to see what you uh, what you figure out along the way.
Speaker 1: He's even.
Speaker 3: I have to share this video because this, yeah, the same thing is is like you know that It's like Hero said, she would really should be taking the serious magicians.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like science. Alway's gonna try it and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and we should all have a laugh along the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So meet Cavern tagged me in this and said, these grapes taste sour.
Speaker 2: It's because they aren't carbonated. Yep.
Speaker 5: Oh, wake up, Julie, I see.
Speaker 3: You have the best audience members. Okay, look, okay, so they they they uh along, I guess not a long time ago. But a while ago they started calling themselves grapist and uh, grapes became a common themes. As you can, well, that's a cowboy hat. We have another design with grapes in it, the Hand of Sabasias. Well that the hand of grape pild that we're doing that Sublimine was drawing up with the phoenix on it, the serpent, but it also has a ba in it and you know, a cowboy hat on the top and I.
Speaker 2: Like it a buckethead.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have grapes on it as well. So grapes have always been a theme of the grape Pilled shows. You'll see the colors uh, green and purple be used a lot in the show. I don't know if people yeah see, yeah, well you'll you'll see those being uh those emojis being used a lot in the chat. Now people, why why is it disturbing? Because it was sent to me late at night Arrows and you don't know Will but I do, and uh, God knows what was on his mind while he was eating that grape and saying my name. I don't know why he would want me to wake up, But that's okay. We actually he has his work clothes on to Maybe that was real early in the morning, So that makes it even That makes it a little creepier.
Speaker 1: That makes it even better.
Speaker 3: Ah, you call and they come this fucking guy he comes to the show. There, that's it, Yo, not nice boy, I mean, not nice guy. Righted the stream. What's up, dude, this is this is the Mormon uh fed head listen all this time. I'm just kidding. Not nice guys. We're we're we were making jokes before the process. Shout out, not not nice guy, guys, go uh go subscribe to his channel Artificial Dissemination. He's he's uh one of the early great pilled uh audience members and one of the persons really one of the first guys that started to uh do a lot of podcasting with me. But I have done some shows together in a while. It's good to see you man, looking sharp. Thanks Bud, h to you. Good to see you meet Cavern. Yeah, thanks me. We're just watching the video that that you sent me. Uh. Anyway, I just wanted to bring that video that was Yeah, anyway, I could have done that on my own show, but I want to wait. Thanks for the great video. Don't don't uh don't thank me for that. Don't thank me for that. Uh anyway, so headless, I was gonna ask you, is there anything else about ETNA that you wanted to add? I know, we kind of we kind of talked more about uh hes hes faced Us and uh, what's his name Typhon type well not well yeah, Typhon Zeus and uh, Giganta Mac I'm thinking of the giant's name Giant. Yeah, we talked about Medusa in kel ke Kadias. I don't know we're gonna call him in Kadias. Uh was he not a Cyclops too? Or were they're different or were they're like kind of different variations of.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing too many depictions of him, like they just have the general cyclops view, right, but it's I don't I don't really see too many depictions of him specifically, but it sounds like it's it's the same motif re Peter again, Like this is the same idea as Typhon being smashed by the boulder. You know, this this titan or this Cyclops is sort of playing that same role as this villain who is smashed into this volcano. And as you saw, the volcano is right there at the head of whatever this giant is underground. You have Manley P. Hall talking about the Adam Cabman, right, this sort of of human character inside of the boat, the arc of Noah. Right, So all of these dimensions are supposed to be encoding. Man Man is supposed to be somehow inside of all of these dimensions, used within the arc, used within these different things. This is one of his main themes, is that there's a relationship between the human body and the world that's around it, Like there's a ratio relationship, there's all sorts of other mathematical things. Well, I think mant Ed probably has that sort of same relationship to the human body as well, Like there's a probably an energetic crossover between this island they.
Speaker 3: Line right there.
Speaker 1: I think. So when this thing erupts, we automatically see strange political things happening all over our government too. These eruptions are very much related to major historical events, and you know we've had several of them recently, very recently.
Speaker 3: Erupts in the physical world. Does that have like some kind of effect in the spiritual and in the spiritual I think it does. I think yes, fire is tied closely to the astral realm.
Speaker 1: Not just that, but you're you're changing the physical gravity of the planet, like you're changing the wabble of the Earth if you believe we're a ball or something like. As these eruptions are taking place, you're letting loose a lot of energy and actually shifting how the gravity is on the planet. Like, as you know, there are different places with different gravities, so once these things explode, you're shifting the plates. All of these other factors come into play that do affect consciousness and spirituality.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, well, I think that's one place on Earth that we need to keep a lookout for. Dude, I wonder what the other places were where it said those the angels were buried up under It was Mount Etna, and then I think, uh, I don't know. Was it a Cheyenne uh, Cheyenne Mountain, Yeah, Chaya Mountain, Yeah, that was one of them. And then uh, oh, man, I have a good memory, but not that I guess not that good.
Speaker 1: There's lots of different holy mountains that have giants buried under them.
Speaker 3: We talked about with I think with Vince when he came on the show, Mount Mount Pisca or something you know, I think that was a mountain up there in North Carolina or South Carolina and Uhila Mountain. Yeah, did uh you know a lot of spiritual things that kind of like uh Mount Shasta, right, you see this, That's why there were these gods that were attributed to these high places, right, Lord of the High Place or you know. And then I don't know, you you talk about there being mountain elementals, talk about that for a second if you want to. Maybe we could lead into that with I don't know, we could lead into our our next our episode. I guess for our next episode. Would that be ten? Episode ten?
Speaker 1: Episode ten?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want to talk about next time? We can kind of give people a little, uh little teaser maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: On the spot, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I wanted. I wanted to cover Mount Edna because I had done it before and I knew that there's a uh probably another eruption coming up soon, so I thought it would be a good time to cover.
Speaker 3: Well, you heard it here first, guys here first.
Speaker 1: But I think a lot of the I don't know, we can go over Psyche, Psyche and arrows. That's an interesting story. Motifa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, something that I'm a little familiar with, right, shout out arrows, arrows, she got arrows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: What, you know what, sometimes I think you ever see her talk ship in the chat, It's like, yo, I wish I knew what that sounded like on the show. Right, Yeah, she.
Speaker 3: Needs she needs to beef it up on the show. Bring say it with your chest, you know.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's funny, she's awesome. Yeah. Hey, guys, go over to aerosups page. Uh, subscribe to her YouTube, follow her on there. Yeah, there's her YouTube right there, and you can follow her on Twitter as well. She's she's uh a fellow reject.
Speaker 4: It's got some really good stuff, especially if it's neoplatonism and the astrology.
Speaker 3: Very smart lady. Yeah, so yeah, I have a psyche psyche and ers we can.
Speaker 1: Get into the best retelling of the story, which is in Golden.
Speaker 3: Ass of course, of course it fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna pull that one out next time.
Speaker 3: So Aros is cupid, right, yes, okay, okay, this is okay. So this is the story of love and nice dude, it's gonna be it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Right, And it goes back to infinity too, because the very first like emanation of any god was Erros according to the the orphics, right, so Arrows came before all of them, and then as this baby figure constantly brand new of Cupid. So it's kind of interesting. It's like the baby brought life into the world with primal love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was like the first little baby chair of him too, you know what I mean if you think about it, right, the first the first like kind of representation of a baby like as as a deity with wings or whatever. You know, like I think, yeah, yeah, so and uh yeah, and we can get into next uh, I guess we can try. I'm sure we can do it next week. We can get into the myth behind Aras and Cupid and all that. And you know, if there's any symbolism with that as well, I'm sure there is. We'll bresh it out.
Speaker 1: But look, we've got we've got viewers who know about this stuff too. So if you guys know anything about this, I'm going to set up an email tonight. It'll be Rustigods at gmail dot com. And uh, if you have any sort of tips or anything that you want to bring to the show. I think, oh, we can keep doing that with a lot more practitioners and bring some involvement, you.
Speaker 3: Know, good idea and guys, if anybody has it, if you do graphic designer art and you want to throw us some you know, yeah, any ideas for some cool designs or anyone wants to make a cool intro for us. I don't know, just throwing it out there. We'll give you a shout out every show and do something special for you.
Speaker 2: No, No, that would be awesome. I just unfortunately I don't have the time to try to funk with that ship. Yeah, well us probably if I started using if I use my shit good enough to be able to do that, I'd get stuck and I ended up going back to like fucking with pizza and DJ I get lot.
Speaker 3: I've made some pretty cool intros for my shows, dude, So they're very but they're simple, but they're cool, and they're like they're my aesthetic. So I don't know, it's a lot cooler than something that like a I could make for me. But at the same time, like if I don't have the program to do it or the time, usually don't. Yeah, that'd be very helpful, but is to wait on that jewels pack? Q, you'll you were supposed to get it, dude, I don't know. Maybe maybe the neighborhood you live in, dude, it's updating black women. Ooh, he's known for that.
Speaker 1: It's so popular that people will come by and steal them out of his mailbox. So your stickers are that?
Speaker 3: No, I think someone stole his sticker pack twice and so Q no que he may be fucking with me. I don't know. Maybe that. No. Dude, like showed up to Brohemian Grove and Raven and Top we're tdler like, yeah, some we were making like jokes and ship and this guy shows up with a black chick on his arm and turns out he's a dangerous retar. Wow, And oh yeah that's que C's good guy. He's a good guy. Longtime supporter of Gray Pilled and now Rustic Gods.
Speaker 1: So thank you for drudging us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Hey, like I said, I love to help, I love to I guess you're saying I'd love to help out Blueberry Street. Yeah, man, no, thank you, we would definitely, uh, you know, the dangerous retards. Yeah, it's there's a lot of lore in that not not nice guy. The guy that I that that rated uh the stream earlier was you know we we met in the dangerous retards. It was a still is I guess you A group of guys that adjacently streamed together have similar audiences and you know, are all schitzo. So there's that.
Speaker 1: But alright, guys, I lied. It's rustic gods O R rusted God's o R for ocult Regions at gmail at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll put that in the description to remind me to do that. All right, if you.
Speaker 1: Have anything to contribute, I'd love to.
Speaker 3: Hear it, definitely, guys. And if y'all like, I don't know, we can maybe do a poll or something. I don't know, maybe we can. You can do that on the nextute you want to what's up next YouTube?
Speaker 2: You could. I could set up a pole on my end to.
Speaker 3: Actually see I don't know, maybe which rustic god you want.
Speaker 2: Us to talk about. I could do something.
Speaker 3: I would say God is at this point it was way more goddesses than God's.
Speaker 2: Got a vagina. Goddesses the penis God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, he listen, we have to do the there are a few opposing side of that. Well, we can add them all into one episode. But but like I said, man, this is fascinating to me because you see the same thing with the ice here and the band here, you know.
Speaker 2: In Norse mythology of the penis cakes already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was here for that. I think I think a lot of people were here for that. That was a good one. Shout out priapus. I got to get me a fashionist to put around my neck when we're trying for our next baby.
Speaker 2: He's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: He's so fascinating.
Speaker 2: Ju is fascinating.
Speaker 3: I am, I'm fascinated with everything. Anyway. That's enough, man, dirty guys. Anyway, Well is so, is there anything else that want to add? Headless or I think this was a good place to end. It was a shorter episode than what we usually have. But what's up.
Speaker 1: Nothing? I was agreeing, Yeah, it's a little bit shorter.
Speaker 3: But yeah, all right, well Nick, what's up dude? What shows we got this week? Man?
Speaker 2: Let me sit. What do I got on the Healthy.
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna say Jonathan and his co host from Metamistics, uh, the ex co host from Cold of Conspiracy will be on next Thursday, so it's gonna be a banger. Y'all tune in for that. It's nine o'clock Central. Besides that, Gods of the Morning Wood Saturday Morning Epic of gogamesh and Pisto Sophia, and then I may do something else this week, and I may do a Cryptid watch or something. We may finally watch The Holy Mountain if you all will.
Speaker 2: That movie is bugged.
Speaker 3: The fun all will endure it because there's been a few people go, yo, let's watch it. I'm like, you're saying that.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I will say that is a very.
Speaker 3: Jesus trapped in the alchemical egg and they're blowing like all this sorts of stuff in there's a or the not Jesus but the the Christ figure, right because there there is one there. There's that motif in that movie, and that may offend some people, but yeah, this is great Bill. Guys, we've got to do a may not want to watch. You should know that by now if you've been watching my show for the last couple of years. We questioned everything, and we we talk about anything. No no boundaries here uh am as a Tina Zeus reading these comments. Yeah, you guys, you guys have an amazing YouTube audience, but I think I've developed a little bit of one from y'all. Sure, definitely, yeah, almost to a thousand guys. And I can get super chats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get over there, especially that fucking subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lot boy gets some super jets. Man.
Speaker 3: I know we have our Friday we're doing uh part two.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I was going to bring that up. Yeah you ask me what process? Right, Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I got that in front of me. And then Saturday we do have we got Paranoid Radio. We got troubles coming on Saturday at three o'clock. Oh shit. Yeah, he's got some weird ship with old Naked.
Speaker 3: You guys for that, man, please, they don't have any other shows this weekend, then yeah, we may do that, and then I may do something Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Uh then yeah, then Sunday I got this that Polish kid, Alexander.
Speaker 2: He's been on the show before, this youngest smoke kid. He's coming off for something about our science is catching up, our history is older. That was the topic he wanted. He told me to put it down all right. Yeah, Yeah, he's been on the show twice he does pretty good and then next next Monday, believe it or not, we do have we have Heidi coming back on to cover some warm and stuff. She's been here in a minute. Yeah yeah, yeah is that Monday night? I think today Monday at seven o'clock. Yeah, yeah, seven to eight.
Speaker 3: Probably can make any promises.
Speaker 2: But I would have done it later.
Speaker 3: But he missed out a magic one oh Gray pilled podcast. Oh we got to have him back on anyway Berry Street.
Speaker 2: But uh, I'm supposed to. I would have had it.
Speaker 4: I would have had it around later because there's a time difference for us and it wouldn't have really mattered. But I'm supposed to see I'm saying this now so if he flakes, everybody can go say something. I'm supposed to be going on Mark Show actually that day at nine o'clock, so I couldn't him. Yeah yeah, so I couldn't. Uh, I couldn't make that. I couldn't make the show at nine. I would have I would have done it at nine. So maybe you could have came on. But I'm going on Mark supposed to if I got a cancelation.
Speaker 2: A day before, and.
Speaker 3: Well no, that's important show to go on. I need to schedule with Mark. He sent me his Uh. I don't know why I haven't yet. I'm gonna do that. I need to text him. But uh anyway, guys, uh go to Occult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, check.
Speaker 3: Everybody out over there. There's way more people that are part of a Cult rejects and just us. And I'm a very new member, so I'm probably not over there, but I don't really I mean, besides the whole Pantheon thing and uh me talking about.
Speaker 2: It, I can probably put you up there in the rest of Gods series. Actually the whole thing on.
Speaker 3: There, there's not much I can uh you know, talk about the orders of the Quest and getting into talking about more things as well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Matt, that kid back from the show is going to help actually with the site, so I might actually be able to ask him to do a few things maybe, so man, Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all subscribe to the YouTube a Cult Rejects, follow us on Twitter x occult friends, and uh Instagram as well via Cult Rejects. Also, you can uh and go go subscribe to the Rumble. Let's get those get those Rumble numbers up, guys. Uh head uh, are there any shows you have Headless? I will okay, So he has Alchemy one days, right, they have seven seven seven Tuesdays. We may try to make Rustic Gods a Wednesday thing. I think we'll do that if we don't have if y'all, if we don't have any shows for the acor rejects, we can try and do that. I think I can swing that. And then he has Headless as mail Bag on Thursdays, and then the trialogues on Sundays, and so Terry book Review on Saturdays. Motherfucker, you are busy. I can't believe I know all your plugs. Dude, guys follow him on heads Underscore Giant and then over on YouTube at Headless Giant, but Headless anything you want to go out there? Any shows you got coming? I know you just went on the Awakened podcast, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I went there.
Speaker 1: Check that out the Awakened podcast. I talked all about the Canaanite Phoenicians and you might get shocked by it.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I do? I can announce. I mean, people say, what do you want about the guy? I mean, whatever it is, what it is? Who knows?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the truth is about Sean Atwood, but he did ask me to go on his show February second.
Speaker 3: Fucking do it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I am yeah, no, like it's been confronted, dude.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a queer, but he do it.
Speaker 2: He He had me on once before, believe it or not, probably almost three years ago, and I'm going believe it or not, he asked me to come back on for the same topic. I was like, all right, he's love the same notes.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, Yeah, dude, that's actually crazy. Me and my wife used to watch him years ago, at least almost a decade ago. Yeah uh but yeah. Anyway, guys follow me on Twitter if you'd like, at Gray Pill Pod, Instagram, Great Pool, Underscore podcast, YouTube, Rumble, Apple Podcasts, Spotify. Spotify is a great place to be. I tell you, tons of beautiful people that love my.
Speaker 2: Sh and why do you get bad comments on them?
Speaker 3: Oh god, dude, it's awful. But anyway, I don't pay attention. Well I do. I argue back with them now I used to not.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Now I don't care. I'm like, you suck fuck you. I was like, start your own podcast, faggot, And then yeah, but I came back. Okay, Oh but uh yeah, go over there, let me goet reviews. If you want to support the show, Patreon dot com, slash Gray Pilled Podcasts, and if you're a rumble person locals. I'm trying to post all the links over there, guys. But Esoteric Book Review is a Patreon show. We do Saturdays. We're getting lesson less. We're gonna be having less and less public streaming time on the show. I think we're gonna cut it eat even shorter. I don't think I'm streaming it to X either, because uh, someone had to open their mouth about that on X too, and I was like, well shut your mouth, you know, and so maybe we'll see.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you know, Crowley was worked to sicily.
Speaker 2: Yes he was. Yeah, he had the abbey there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I promise I'm not crashing out, guys.
Speaker 2: And this is this all started from navel gazing. That's that's where probably gazing. And then they started off with and then you find yourself drinking cat's blood.
Speaker 1: That's what it starts with.
Speaker 2: It's like the Gateway drug naval gazing.
Speaker 1: The gate Wait project.
Speaker 3: Slick, what's up? Man? Can you get slick on the show sometime guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I didn't want anything.
Speaker 3: A long time fan, dude liked like to talk talk sometime. He was, what's before I think Crow seven seven seven was in the chat earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this girl was, Yeah, he said him an email.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, if you see this, would love to have you on as well. Dude, it's alrady get in touch with you. So I, uh, thanks, thanks, thanks for checking out the show, guys. And uh, if we don't see y'all Friday night, well you'll have a good rest of your week and an even better weekend. Guys, do you think I should sorry, Headless?
Speaker 1: What do you think I should start another show Home full of Skepticist Saturdays?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Guys? Tune in Saturdays? Uh to see Headless navel gazing?
Speaker 2: No, we gaze at his navel?
Speaker 3: Oh jesus, I don't know he stands there. Definitely rain check on that. I'll gaze at my own navel, but not yours.
Speaker 1: I'll claim it's some sort of gurdea modern Uh you know.
Speaker 3: Performance would everybody go follow The Subliminary, The Subliminary Mercers, The Subliminal Messenger Show and Season of the Rat My two co hosts of Esotery Bill reviewed great Guys, and we want to get more people to check them out, get their names out there. Uh, they're they're a little shy, so we need to break them out out of their shell. Anyway, stay great Bill guys. Have a good one, lad