Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's Guide.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: What is our dad joke of the day please.
Speaker 3: I've just got an award for being the most secretive person in the office.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how much that means to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that one a lot. That was a good one. All right, what is our word of the day please?
Speaker 3: It's an adjective. We might have done it before, but I love the word. We're doing it again.
Speaker 4: Frowsy frowsy for doesn't frowsy mean kind of dowdy, kind of plain, not fancy?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the last part you were getting there close.
Speaker 1: Kind of plain, not fancy.
Speaker 3: Something described as frowsy as a messy or dirty appearance.
Speaker 1: Oh so pig Pen and Charlie Brown was frowsy.
Speaker 2: Fun But I thought that was too easy, so I was like, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: You say it after the package.
Speaker 2: Right then?
Speaker 1: All right, today's trivia question.
Speaker 4: What are galagascans Galagascar g A L L I G A S K I N.
Speaker 3: S made up country Galagascar of course, right, that's the opposite of the little fusions.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, here we go, a type of loose trouser or breeches. Galagascans were primarily worn in the sixteenth and seventeenth century. I'm surprised you don't have some of those in your wild.
Speaker 2: Waken loose trousers.
Speaker 1: Though that always looks like he's wearing his.
Speaker 3: Little brother's clothes thanks to medium supers medium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then of course he had on a jacket. I was like, I had sheets just like that. Fairly recently it.
Speaker 2: Was the playoffs I have for a blazer that reminded every one of my grandmother's drapes.
Speaker 1: There you go, what is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 3: Well, first, Ben's first time since we started out counting standings two and two.
Speaker 2: So far I'm five hundred, so I get my own record to carry out your own Regulus want to know, Grant, want to know Ryan O? And two? Are thanks ry? Yes? Peaceful words?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do they all have the word piece in them?
Speaker 2: No? Is that a quotation marks? Okay?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 2: Gotcha still or nearly still?
Speaker 3: Keep this and carry on calm about halfway between extremes or one who communicates with spirits?
Speaker 1: Mandy, what is medium?
Speaker 2: That is correct? In music?
Speaker 3: Piano means very this Manny, what is softly. That is also correct proverbially, you do this to your heels when you're kept waiting. I haven't heard this one. This one's kind of down. I've never heard it.
Speaker 2: No, I know it is click no, no, what you would think that the answer is cool? Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah. I definitely heard that often used when describing plain food. This five letter word means not highly flake correction. That is, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Then I got money for you after the You know, I'm not saying we threw the game.
Speaker 3: Hammers could be the let's keep it out on that there win list, and that was you and the right we combine
Speaker 2: Our knowledge, we could have the same amount of knowledge as when we started