Speaker 1: Welcome to sixth g agenda. I'm Andrew back again with Justin Ward on the courts and we do talk about what they want. Hey, Justin Welcome back, dude.
Speaker 2: How was the show? It was dope, dude, had a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, and they were getting down. Uh yeah, I missed you. We had a little solo without you. I'm sure we else did too. Yeah, I missed you. Toobe. Man. It's a good time though. We got we got it done and you got it done. So that's what's up. Yeah, dude, Uh yeah, hopefully I've been enjoyed the last episode. We got that Maturia candidate shit out. That was pretty good. You should listen to that if you haven't. We kind of came out with a buy my buy me a coffee and Venmo as well, and I got all my links set up there on Apple and Spotify. If you don't have an actual link in the show description under the show here, then you're probably on YouTube, and I'm sorry you may have to go to something else if you want to help out the show a little bit and join the patreon otherwise, you know, because we are about to load up the Patreon. We got a lot brewing up. Yeah, it's gonna go nuts just over this next few days, over the weekend. Yeah, we're gonna work. Next week's gonna be a good week. Good ship. Yep, we're gonna be catching up the otherwise, go follow us. We got our email if you want to contact us, and yeah, without first there do we won't waste too long on the griftin. Definitely give us some love though if you get a second, if you value the show, we appreciate you. Outside of that, Yeah, dude, was there any crazy, demonic, electronic crazy shit going on at that place?
Speaker 2: I mean none that really I could tell.
Speaker 3: People always love to say there's specific artists that have darker sounds and shit that it's like, oh, this guy's trying to possess you. It's fucking hilarious to see because most of the time they're just having a bad trip and they're just like, I don't know, it freaks them out.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny to watch because I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now that's hilarious. I have too. Yeah. I think that, you know, in order to be like possessed or mess with, I think you have to open yourself up in some kind of way. I do you think that we're kind of protected in a certain sense until something messes with us, whether it's chemical or spiritual. Yeah, whatever. It was like the ship we talked about.
Speaker 2: It's super weird, dude.
Speaker 3: This is also a reason why I don't really personally mess with acid that much anymore, because, uh, it does something to you. It does something to you. So I'm not going to out him. But uh, somebody I was with on this trip, they were tripping and when they were going, uh like through security or whatever, a golf cart like backfire and loud ass pop right next to him. It sent him right back to Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Oh he was. He was in the military and he was on acid, yes, sir, Oh boy, Yeah, it was mixed.
Speaker 2: It was not a good time for him.
Speaker 1: He ended up, he was in He ended up coming back. He can't, he can't. Well, he was.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to get too deep into it, but like, yeah, he was. Was he in combat, He was infantry in a little bit. He heard a couple of gun shots. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, no joke, no joke, dude.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny about that is that yet last time, not yesterday, but the other day. Whenever I did that show you missed it. We were talking about how LSD was created too, because they wanted to create a temporary schizophrenic episode into people's minds. That's the purpose of LSD. So it's funny you say it does something to you. It does. It makes you schizophrenic, weird man. And whenever when I was on it, I took a couple tabs one time, and I remember I literally had this thought. I was like, young too, so it's crazy that I thought this, but I was like, this is what it's like to be schizophrenic, Like I know, because it's on a loop. You're just saying shit over and over, like you can't quite get a grasp like your laugh. It's weird.
Speaker 3: You don't necessarily understand reality, but you're just you're okay and that, like you're there in it, but you don't really know, you don't care.
Speaker 1: You just don't give a fuck. Yep, you know, as in kind of as we're you know, just to relate it to what these topics are going to be about, it all does relate. It's funny. So I asked you about your show because we're gonna be getting into the this technocratic fucking meeting that they had. We're gonna get into the certain whistleblower. There's a lot of stuff with that how it all interconnects, and acid kind of, in my opinion, was one of those things where you know, mushrooms and things like that kind of do give you some kind of spiritual something. Yeah, but acid is like the man made, mechanical, fucked up version of that, right, Yes, And that's exactly what we're talking about with this new like simulation. That's gonna be like their new utopia.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: They want to create heaven, right because they're anti God and they want to create their own version because man is God. Well, I think that you know, it's gonna be similar to what acid does to you. You're gonna go schizophrenic. You don't want to live there. You do want to be in that world, dude.
Speaker 3: I had a conversation with a guy who was camping next to us, and he was saying how he likes doing acid and shit, and I was like, I mean, I'll do rooms every now and again because I mean, I don't know it's cool, because I just feel like I'm super stoned, to be honest, That's what like a shroomha kind of feels like unless I do too much.
Speaker 2: But at acid trip.
Speaker 3: It's way more of a commitment and it feels like something's controlling. Oh yeah, I am not in control, but on shrooms, I feel like I have some sort of grasp.
Speaker 1: And those are one of the things I was talking about earlier when I said they can mess with your mess with that, Like, yeah, you could probably be spiritually fucked with by something once you've done open yourself up to that. Even a mechanical like acid could probably because if you were to experience like psychosis to an extent where it like stayed when you were sober, dude, like you know who knows, man, you could have some possession problems later, Like I could see that I know somebody actually i'm thinking of who possibly has had some similar happen. Yeah, his sisters were black magicians and he had a dream one night. I won't even talk about who it is, but he had a dream one night when he was a kid. He didn't even know that they were magicians, like black magic people at the time. They would go to Arkansas and like do stuff there because they knew people there that did this stuff. Sure, like whatever, Yeah, and so he had a dream one night that his sister without touching him. They were in the woods, he was running from her, and she knocked him down, held him down without touching him. And then his other sister runs up and knocks her down, and then he wakes up because like he was able to get up and go away, and then he wakes up, and I was like, Dude, in my head, I was like, because he told me how he had a manic episode. Yeah, and he's had like those problems. I was thinking in my head before he told me the story, I was like, I wonder if he's ever had any weird experiences with any spiritual problems, because I can't imagine somebody being manic or psychosis without having some other thing that happened to them like that.
Speaker 2: You know, ritule Well, I mean to.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, some traumatic shit, whether it's spiritual, spiritual or actual traumatic. Right. And of course, dude, he tells me that story, and I was like, oh my god. If there's anything that could just make you have to overcome some demon in your head for the rest of your life would be the fact that your sisters like practicing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so fucking wild. Bro.
Speaker 3: Imagine being that, like you're late for work and that's the dream you had when before you woke up, you're fucking pissed because you're late for work, and you're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Insane that would want work? Is crazy? That is crazy? Uh yeah, so yeah, has it's not a not a good thing. I don't you know. As I've gotten older, I think I've realized that it's all uh, you know, kind of employed to an extent, Like there's some teachers out there, you know, some things that'll teach it teach you to be better, but you still gotta you can go too much with that and then it stops teaching, right, So, uh, everything has excess. So yeah, the Tech Lord CEO meeting, did you guys hear about that?
Speaker 2: That was I think I heard. I thought I heard something about that.
Speaker 1: Well, there was thirty three Trump and uh, these tech guys, there's thirty three you know, all the usual suspect, right, Mark Zuckerberg, Sam Altman, Bill Gates, all the people that we talk about here. I don't know if Peter Teal was there. Maybe I think he was, but I know Elon Musk wasn't there. Allegedly or they said probably because they needed to have thirty three people right because, oh, by the way, for our listener that wants us to do a deep dive on the symbology, we will get to it. We just have so much other stuff to cover, but that will come before we launch our Mystery Babylon series that is going to be coming up probably a couple of weeks after we We just got to finish the silent Weapons. There's a lot to do. Man, we could do this every day, but we got work and whatnot. So did you find it? Yeah, here we go, Here we go. So they had everybody there right, like Oracle, which we will talk a lot about later. Open Aim our guy, Yeah, no shit, Microsoft, Sata, Nadella, Alphabet, Sundar, pot Shot, Pitch Eye. All these people are very very the hold into Israel. I'm just gonna say that the Zuck dude.
Speaker 3: Look at that dude, fucking poster boy right there.
Speaker 1: Crazy, it's insane. He's always been the poster board dide. You know that they were just kissing asked for what's you know, Yeah, what's to come? Yeah, exactly. They had They have a lot going on with this big beautiful bill. I think, Oh, there was one spot here. It is here. It is Mark Zuckerberg. Oh my god, this was hilarious. Trump out of nowhere just throws Mark Zuckerberg off. He's like, he said, he said, this is a huge group to get together. Uh. Or he said, he said, how much money are you going to be invested in America? Or how much money are you going to be invested in there? Mark? And he said, this is quite a group to get together. And I think all the companies here are making huge investments in the country in order to build out data centers and infrastructures to power the next wave of innovation. Meta is investing at least six hundred billion through twenty twenty eight in the US. They shortened that. Yeah, so he's getting investing six hundred billion. And by the way, he just threw out a number, I think because he looked at Trump after that and he was like that that and the no and then Trump and then Trump looks around and goes, oh, yes, if that was good enough. It was like, dude, like, this is crazy. It's actually crazy.
Speaker 3: Talk to you to be a fucking fly on the wall behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: Dude, I just want to find out, man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you man, I mean the plan is the CEO king patchwork, the whole deal, right, I mean that's what we always talk about, and I just that's what's coming, dude. I mean, can you also go to the the you know what, maybe I could bring this up. You just go ahead and talk about what you see there in those pictures of those people having fun.
Speaker 3: Well, laughing, laughing Trump fucking elated, dude. I've never you guys so happy here right here, he looks like the slug from the Monsters, inc.
Speaker 1: But I mean right he.
Speaker 2: Got the whole gang behind him.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait, what does it look like for anybody listening? Just kidding you already know you looking like a goon? Did you guys see the picture of him kissing uh kirk, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: We don't have to show that, but it was actually I thought it was fucking what's her name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Erica? Yeah, dude, he's like looking like he's he's like, I'm gonna we're going home. He looks like I don't want to say what he looks like, you know what I mean, Like I just feel like it's gonna get me fucking killed.
Speaker 2: Dude. This is like that.
Speaker 3: Like the uncle that gets way too close and he's like trying to flirt with your girl and you get groceries or something.
Speaker 1: No, for real, Okay, here we go. Okay, wait, wait, so I can go to what I uh, dude, I hate X because it's so hard to fucking everything's got its own fucking tab, you know. Yeah, okay, so I'm gonna share a right.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's get a full screen. Turn it down just a bit.
Speaker 1: I even announce it? Did I even announce this? Oh? Yeah, so this is at the UN? All right, press play, all right.
Speaker 5: My administration will lead a international effort to enforce Biological Weapons Convention, which is going to be meeting with the top leaders of the world. By pioneering an AI verification system that everyone can trust, hopefully the UN can play a constructive role, and it will also go be one of the early projects under AI. Let's see how good it is, because a lot of people are saying it could be one of the great things ever, but it also can be dangerous, but it could be put to tremendous use and tremendous good. And this would be an example of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, tremendous, tremendous, awesome great, can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is great, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Insane. Can you go ahead and type Sam type in the ORB, will see you now while I introduce Do you guys remember the ORB but I don't know if you saw our episode. It's called the Orb of the Egg and something else. And we talked about the ORB, which was Sam Altman's AI ORB, right. And it's funny because his company is called open Ai, right, and he sells us CHATGBT first for free, right, and then you know, you could upgrade it, of course, but it's pretty much a free app you could use, right. But I think this was the purpose of the company the whole time. They want your biometric data, right, which is where you get a number. I forgot how long the digits were, and you get forty five bucks for bitcoin or some shit, some kind of crypto, some Sam Altman crypto, but yeah, you get twelve eight hundred digit binary number known as an IRIS code, and it'll be sent to an app on your phone. And so this is what this is one of the surveillance systems that I believe he's talking about when you're talking about human verification, and this is the only way out there right now to verify a human right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that.
Speaker 1: Kind of leads right into you know, because this is part of the whole tech thing, uh cern as we get intocern. I think with all this context, you guys will definitely fucking get what we're getting at here by the end. So Sam Altman, he did an interview with Tucker Carlson recently. Did you see that? Yes, it was done. They recorded it and put it out. Well, they put it out the day that Charlie Kirk was shot. It's kind of odd timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was pretty not saying anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anything. It just happened a weird day of I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but weird timing.
Speaker 1: So they talked about a lot of shit, you know, like worried about, you know, consolidation of power. He thinks he thinks, you know, the trajectory you know, could ship to be kind of something bad, you know, But he grilled him like it says right here on the death of Suchir Belaji, I hope I said that right, an open AI researcher and whistleblower who died, and it says it was a five minute sidebar. I believe that this was a he was trying to get in there. But in the corner you have Tucker, who was previously said he was mauled by a demons. Yeah, so you can tell that this article is clearly, you know, subjective. They're like, fuck this guy, Tucker. At the end of the day, he said, I looked at the evidence and it looked like he didn't kill himself. I even spoke to his mother and she didn't think he killed himself. And Sam Altman goes, I haven't been interviewed very much, or I haven't been accused of murdering an interview I don't think ever before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, accusing you.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking questions like what do you think you really think? And he's like, well, I looked at the evidence. I think it's just you know, suffices that he killed himself. And he said, so you think that they're you know, the blood in two rooms and all this stuff. You think that that how does that happen? And he just wouldn't go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like the accusing struggle.
Speaker 3: There's something about the like lack of coroners report or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I mean this dude, the thing is about Sam Amas. He's one of those, you know, alleged Jews that don't practice Judaism, which is equivalent to me to the Zionist Jews that are you know, the Ethno supremac ones, because they seem to work together hand in hand. Yeah, and we'll get a little deep into who owns what because ever since Charlie Kirk got shot, so many people are taking over everything and they're all Israeli, like, beholden Zionus whatever. And it's kind of scary because we've got an episode coming up we will get into like eighty two hundred and the history of all the different I guess you could call him new surveillance kind of things. Like you said earlier. The owner of vp in he's in Israel. That's in Israeli, right, Express VPN, the.
Speaker 3: Expert Tube just being owned by a Israeli company mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Cape Technologies. And so there's Israeli software Insteade of Gideon, which is supposed to be the predictive policing technology that works hand in hand with Palenteer. Palenteers working with Israel over in Godza. They've been annihilating people there for a while. It's it's pretty scary, man, because whenever you know, like you start looking into the towel mood and what they talk about, you know, it's kind of freaky. But again with the what they were talking about, Tucker kind of proceeds to give him multiple examples of struggling murder with that guy, and he just kind of denies it. Allegedly, Elon helped start open Ai said that it wasn't going to go anywhere, and then Sam Altman said, and then he leaves and starts, you know, groc and I'm like, damn, brother, that would be crazy if you just his shit and just was like, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: But he was like, you know what, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: And that's where the beef came. And that's where the beef came from. And so I almost don't even believe in the beef, you know, half of me. Still, I still almost don't, because they did work together at one point, you know, and they've just created two things that are the same, right right, So they aren't really I mean, they're competitors. Like with the quotes, yeah, exactly, Yeah, very crazy, but yeah, dude, I mean, this dude doesn't think there's any good or evil. I mean he's a wild boy man. As we've talked about, you know, Samuel is is, you know, kind of the within freemasonry when you look into Caballistic freemasonry, which is Jewish mysticism within it, which Albert Pike says is the essentially the heart of it and that's how it's all based off of. And when you look into it, you know, Samuel, you know, that's kind of like the angel that represents Saturn, right and chatcha bt has that that hexagram in the center, like that's the Saturn hexagram, dude with the chains around it. And what is his last name? Alt man? He's gonna alter man.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Every comment that, uh, every comment that Sarah Boston leaves, she fucking says alt dash man or like alt space man.
Speaker 2: She doesn't put it as one word.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that. Dude. She gets it, Dude, she really does. And you know I know that I do that shit. But here's the thing, all right, because we got some you know, I've been focusing more on names lately, and it has been it has been very fruitful. I'm not gonna lie. It's been weird, oddly fruitful. So like the last guy, to ask a questions like Charlie Kirk, what is his name mean? His name means Charlie, means free man, Okay, that's what his name means, freeman and Kirk means church right, so Freeman's church right, that's what his name means. Okay. Last guy to ask him a question was Hunter Kozak. Hunter Kozak changed the changed the subject from what they were previously talking to to be about mass shootings. This man's name means the hunter, and Kozak means freeman, the hunter of the Freeman. So the hunter of the Freeman was the last guy to asked the freeman a question. Bro come on, man, you can't even get the coincidence. I mean, it's crazy, that's absolutely nuts. And I've been finding that a lot of places, like the Anastasia J. Casey book The Martyr, The Martyr who establishes a Brave, Watchful Order, that is what Anastasia J. Casey means, the book that came out before he died, allegedly where it says the shooting of Charlie Kirk. But it's not a real book. It's just put out there because the symbology of the name. And so again, I'm just kind of like I'm looking at names lately. Dude, Sam Autman, there's something up with that at Peter Teal. You can change his letters and it will be reptile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let's go fucking anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a H in there. I don't know what you do with that, but it just it's silent, reptile.
Speaker 3: It's after the It's yeah, it's after the T, right right, Yeah, it's silent exactly.
Speaker 1: We'll be all right, we can make it work or or it is having some fun with names. So yeah, I mean I think that, Uh, you know, as we talked about with the Curtis Jarvin shit, you know, we know clearly what their ideologies are. They want to have a monarch political venture, capitalist government takeover. As we talked about, you know, an oligarchy has already kind of taken over now, and that's one step away from where they want it to go. Yeah, we talked about this on that. I talked about this on Outside Minds last time I was on there, getting them caught up with the fucking venture because Larry Fink, the guy who's been Blackrock, who owns Blackrock, who's been buying up all of our housing, like I mentioned, making it to where we can't buy a home. He now runs the WF that says you'll own nothing to be happy. Where Klaus Schwab said, venture capitalist who is Larry Fink will run the world. He literally said that. So we're here, dude, this is where we are. That we are now at a point where the transition is being made to the venture capitalists and the technates and the technocrats. And that's why we hear things about the Union of America like where we take Greenland and Canada. That was a plan for the technocracy back in the day. It's called the technate. That was the name they're building it. It just might not be literally that, you know, but it's common. That's why he's calling upon the UN for a global surveillance system and a biological weapon convention. Why is it biological weapon convention because they have to biologically in its weapons. But what does that have to do with verifying your humanity? Please explain to me how. In the same sentence, he said, we need a biological weapons convention so we can verify humans the same and verify people. Come on, dude, yeah, he's saying it. He's telling us what it's for. It's a weapon. It's a weapon against you. So long story short, that's what I was getting out there. It's very, very worrisome. You know, thirty three people meet, they're making the patchwork. CEO King will be established, probably jd Vance. We know that that's what they want. Peter tiel Elon. They have so many people to pick from. Whenever you think about.
Speaker 2: It, you know they are building their roster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, but we got to fix something. And I'll tell you what we gotta fix. I'm gonna take a small side step right here to give you a This is gonna be on our next Patreon episode. Okay, we're now our next one, the one after the one that because this one we're gonna cut in half in the CERN Whistleblower. I'm sorry, guys, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to go to go check our shit out, dude, because we're gonna fucking go deep. It's gonna be a good time. I'll give you the Israeli companies that are being owned. But after that, I'm gonna be dropping a little crazy one. And here's a little blip, and this is what we got to fixed right here. Who is the modern man, a mind numbed patsy, who is ignorant and apathetic getting the marching orders from the twilight language keywords that are sprinkled in his news and current events. In other words, he's provoked by buzzwords. He's apathetic, ignorant, and I would say selfish. He stops with great derision. He doesn't believe it at the idea of an existence, of an operation of mass mind control emanating and ran from the media and government. That is most men today. They believe that they are too smart to believe in it's supernatural. And because of that, and because of it being pumped up on the idea that he is the crown of creation, he's denying the power of hypnosis or the control and manipulation of his mind, even as his head bob's on a string. Anyone listening to information and repeating it without looking and verifying himself is a puppet on a string. And if you play the right tune, he will dance. And we're seeing that now with the Charlie Kirk. You know, you kill him, you get the martyr, you get the ceremony, you might get the civil war you'll get the holiday, right. I mean, this is what we're talking about. You're watching people just dance on the puppet string, right, that's what we're watching. And we got to fix that state of I mean, modern man is the ideal subject because he doesn't believe he can be. He's so arrogant that it makes him the perfect subject for being controlled. But you know why, I'll give you one last hints on what this will be about, because the basis of mind control that works the best is flattery. Flatter, flatter somebody, You tell them they don't want you to know how special you are? Right, remember that when I talked about the Luciferian principles and how the New Age movement tells you that they're flattering you and telling you how perfect and special and divine you can be so they can manipulate you into being into this Luciferian philosophy of worship of the self godhood. So anyway, that shit gets me going, Dude, I get excited for the Bill Cooper, you know what I mean? And Bill Cooper talked about that shit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's where I got that from, all right, p Bro, that's from secret societies, symbolism and in psychology or something that he came out with. That's gonna be the prelude to our symbology episode. We're gonna go deep on what he talked about, which is the basis of mind control and symbology, because my control and symbology go hand in hand for those that don't know. So we're gonna be following up our mind control series with a symbology series. Okay, it's gonna be a good fucking time. We're gonna call it Mystery Babylon dude, because that's what he called it. Hell yeah, hell yeah, dude. Like that anyway, I'm excited. I hope you guys are too. Man, we're gonna be pumping that out here soon. So yeah, I think next we're gonna be getting discerned. So we're probably gonna cut over to Patreon in a second. You guys definitely go. We're gonna be talking about I'll tell you who we talk about, just so you guys know, angels and demons. The fact that they're doing a fucking ceremony with angels and demons being portrayed workers who are building the whole thing. Let's gohe and play a clip of that video for him. This will take us into the Patreon the shit. Yeah, check this out, guys. This is what we're gonna be getting deep into. There's a whistleblower who knows all about what they're doing, Angels coming out of portals, what they're building. They created the Internet, what are they coming out with? Go ahead and cut that up. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: There's something new toity in here I'm trying to avoid. I think we skip past it though.
Speaker 1: What you got the pope there. It's also with like these these angels and then nervous demons earlier.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the whole gang.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yep, there's so allegedly there's tunnels that lead to the U N the h w h O. And there's a woman named Astrid Stuckelberger that we're gonna be getting deep into what she says. And we'll be talking about who's buying Oracle or who's buying open AI's open ayes deal with Oracle. We'll be getting into the global board of Facebook, who's on it, where they came from. We're also gonna be talking about who admits that Jews around the world. We're also gonna be talking who was actually somebody involved with the IDEF herself, and she's she's actually involved with Israel and says that the only reason why people don't talk about is because it'll hurt your feelings and people will get mad. And this is coming from somebody from Israel. So anyway, we got a lots to go over, guys, if you don't want to miss it, I'm telling you, I'm not putting it on here because I don't want to get taken down. It's mostly about Israel and also the certain stuff I don't want to you know, I'm not trying to. We aren't the type two, you know what. I don't want to feel bad for charging for some shit. We've given you fifty episodes for free. Let's do this. We're heading over you guys, go fucking join us or fuck it, you're gonna miss out. I'm sorry, but hey, give us some love. Go see us at the buy my coffee. We're coming out with this ben End of the World news coming back tomorrow, and then we'll be coming out with more of that Silent Weapons series.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see y'all later.
Speaker 1: Put