Speaker 1: It's one on one point three. Katie w b I here, pound's doing some sit up. She's getting in shape before her her Waii trip coming up, And like, tomorrow, do you think.
Speaker 2: I can get abs by tomorrow if I start now?
Speaker 1: I do think, because you got that pilates bodies now.
Speaker 2: I always tell Jake all the time that if I lost thirty ish pounds, I would be so cut because I know that I have, Like I can feel the abs like I'm not and I'm you think I'm kidding, I'm not, but.
Speaker 1: I don't let me see you real quick.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to punch my on abs. Whatever. He's a chocolate cake. I mean, make myself sick, makes sense. I need to talk to you about No. It's first of all, you've been doing something around the office for the past week.
Speaker 1: I'm not harassing anyone.
Speaker 2: First I thought, hope not. First I thought this is a joke. But then I saw you doing it without me, like you didn't even know I was watching, And I'm like, no, no, no, this is a new thing he's doing.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I will tell you, and You've got to stop. It's very embarrassing and people are actually talking about it behind your back?
Speaker 1: Now? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Five minutes, I'll tell you one O one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. I need to confront you about something. You're my dear friend, but I also want to look out for you. You've been in this building for about a year now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Is somebody doing something behind my back? What's going on?
Speaker 2: People are talking about it? And this is similar this. I've had to confront you about something similar before. You remember about nine months ago I caught you trying to sound cool with my step son. You're really trying to drop yes, and I was and you were like no, and I had audio proof. I don't have audio proof this time. But you're doing it again.
Speaker 1: I'm not I've.
Speaker 2: Noticed you talk. You do, but every now and then you start working in things. And at first I thought you were doing it truly to trigger me, like I thought, oh, he's doing this as a bit, And then I caught you. You've been saying a phrase over and over again, quippie quippie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no quippi quippie No.
Speaker 2: Explain how you've been using it.
Speaker 1: It's like when you see a video that makes you emotional, like a clip of a video over like a podcast, so I'll be like, oh, that's a Quippi Quippi because it's like all video made you like emotional like clip. It's a little clip Clippi clip quippiequippie.
Speaker 2: But why is that called quippie quippie Number one? You don't even know. You don't even know. I guarantee you don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I heard. My little brother was there.
Speaker 2: It is there, it is so I don't even think you're using it right because you've been working it into maybe every possible conversation. I walked past our boss's office and I don't even know what you're talking about. I heard you say Qippi Quippie. There's no chance anything you and our boss Rich was talking about would have any type of connection to Quippi Quippi.
Speaker 1: It was about like a basketball team and they were like super hyped on like maybe when and then they lost. That was such a sad quippie quippie.
Speaker 2: Do you hear yourself? Pause? What what do you listen to yourself? Repeat this sentence you.
Speaker 1: Just said it was like a basketball compilation. I was like sad or whatever. I was like, dude, that's such a sad quippi quippie.
Speaker 2: You know it's ridiculous. Cameras.
Speaker 1: No, they're not guarantee you.
Speaker 2: There's someone out there, surere someone fifteen years younger than you is dropping the work and they should stop too, because it's also it's I don't even care if you're a youth. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: If someone had you need to tell me.
Speaker 2: Everything I do is embarrassing, I can tell them and you fake you? Are you good?
Speaker 1: You could know if someone had a camera on us one sorry second.
Speaker 2: One, I was gonna say, you're welcome, blessing.
Speaker 1: They would look at this conversation and be like, this is such this is a quipi quippi right, because it's just sad the way it's It's okay if you don't understand the lingo and like you're not up on it, You're right, I'm not anymore.
Speaker 2: Quick with it. You just proved your own point, but you're not.
Speaker 1: By saying, how many help me understand this? Because no, I do think the only I'm the only person I've heard say outside of my little brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're claiming everyone saying it. But then you completely contradict yourself and say you've heard not a single other person say it.
Speaker 1: But also, I'm around an older generation.
Speaker 2: Don't you dare? Don't you dare? No, you're not. You're around your wife who's younger than you all day. She doesn't say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a mom. She's okay, that's a lie. That's actually not a lie. She's a mom.
Speaker 2: Getting confusing, all right, anyway, So stop saying quickpi quipi cad. You sound stupid, stupid?
Speaker 1: All right, cool, awesome.
Speaker 2: Also, maybe take a sick day occasionally. Quit spread your German. No, I said, I don't want you to come in, but I need you to come in. There's a big difference. Thank you very much, qui quip and cold. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one O one. It's true what they say. You're never too old a more and more, by the way, I do see like women and they're like fifties, sixties, they're just like starting over. They're like I'm changing careers or I'm leaving a bad relationship or whatever it is. Love it. But you're also apparently never too old to have a baby now women usually This actually happened this season on the Bachelor. I didn't watch it, but I've watched like some summaries, because I guess it was a very shocking one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He basically told the one woman the whole time, you're it, I'm not going to change my mind. And then he picked the other woman, and really it really did surprise everyone, and what it came down to, it seems the one that everyone thought he was going to pick. She's thirty one years old, and she's like, I have a two year timeline. I want to start having kids as a thirty one year old woman. You do actually have to start thinking about that because there's a biological clock. To him, He's like, I'm a man, thirty one years old, plenty of time, So I want to have fun first. So I can see like both sides.
Speaker 1: But oh, okay, so what we're saying he wants to have fun with her because it's like technically a new relationship.
Speaker 2: He wants to have fun in general, I think. Okay, so he chose the other girl basically, I think based on he didn't want to, like within two years start having kids. Yeah, so a lot of women do worry about the biological clock. But keep this in mind. Okay, this woman and she loves having kids Okay. Her name is Alexandra. She just gave birth to her tenth child. And guess how old she is?
Speaker 1: Okay, I saw it. She's like seventy something. No, oh, she's not.
Speaker 2: She's sixty six though.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean pretty close.
Speaker 2: The baby boys might. Philip delivered via C section, healthy, seven pounds thirteen ounces sixty welcome by his nine siblings, who range in age from two to forty six.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She insists she did it naturally, without the use of fertility drugs, and she just thinks it's a it's a beautiful, wonderful thing, which it is, but that is an unbelievable I just cannot imagine. Even at thirty when I got pregnant at thirty four and delivered at thirty five, they told me it was a geriatric pregnancy. So what is sixty six?
Speaker 1: Is she sniffing like salt, like smelling smelling sauce, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is she mighty ask that where is the energy to keith ub with like a two year old and then an infants a.
Speaker 2: Forty six year old? For all I know, half of a lot of the time when you have like ten kids, half your other kids are raising your younger ones, right, That's.
Speaker 1: What I did say. She was like, it's a beautiful thing. Everyone should have more kids. It's like, all right, but you gotta at what expense Because I had a lot of siblings growing up. It's like, dude, I feel like what there was just no pairent around. It was just as kids just I don't even know how half bus survived half the time. So it's like, do you only have four eyeballs between the two of you, right, and you got ten kids?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What are they doing lighting roads on fire? Like little brother Cannon.
Speaker 2: That's first of all happens this woman though. I mean, I hope at this point her forty six year old kid is taking care of itself.
Speaker 1: At this point, you would think. But but the people out there that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh no, trust me. I'm totally on your side. I had one kid and I have a step so I had one kid on my own. I'm like, I'm good. Get even a magistan KATWB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: Okay, a few updates on Ariana Grande. So she dropped I know you're on the andre your seat. She dropped her new I guess it's like the extended version of her album and the Sternal Sunshine at Midnight. I listened to a few things and I liked one. Unish you know when they do the extended version only has like three or four but she's supposed to be dropping like a kind of short film to go along with it. Okay, So in one of the songs, because of course they made it like ooh about who's it about? Right? They think that the song twilight Zone is about her ex husband Dalton Gomez because in it she sings, were we just mistake and disguised our intentions? Our nest was a masquerade. Why do I still protect you? Pretend these songs aren't about you. So people are like, oh, so that means probably her other song that she denied was about him, about him past life probably was about him. But then they think, well, what songs about her new guy? Right, Ethan Slater. They think that the song Hamstead is about him because she lived in that neighborhood in London while filming Wicked, which is where they met. But then the craziest thing is I saw today that there's rumors that she and Ethan have quietly split, but like they have to keep it on the down low because I have a movie to promote. There's The Wicked Too, comes out at the end of this year.
Speaker 1: Wait, so there're no. Doesn't seem kind of like a waste of time, like everything that happened.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you don't know if that's true, if they're really split or not, but let's be honest, I assume they will split at some point.
Speaker 1: I called it by the way. I was like, dude, I love the Sladonator.
Speaker 2: No, but it's a weird.
Speaker 1: But it's like, dude, all right, come on. Like, first of all, with Arian Grande's track record, it's like, I don't know if she's gonna make a pit I think you're just a pit stop, bro. I feel like there's some other obums out there.
Speaker 2: Secondly, it's already on a Grande though I feel like I would I be allure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like throw it away. But I don't know, like maybe his relationship is like already kind of rocky or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know that part.
Speaker 1: But it's like, dude, just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Will Smith also dropped an album which I have not listened to, and I don't I have no interest. I feel bad, but I have no interest.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you to every other person.
Speaker 2: I know, a Phil, I'm like, why are you dropping an album? I don't get it. I mean you should be able to I guess, but why He's like, I haven't have one like twenty years or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was talking about like, uh, I mean after the slap and stuff, he was like, I just need to focus on me. I don't want to be relevant anymore. And it's like, bro, it feels like you're doing everything to kind of stay relevant.
Speaker 2: Well, he is mostly TikTok stuff, but he's like, he did an interview and he's like, I reached out to two people, Jay Z and Kendrick Lamar about this album. They both basically told him the same thing of like, you have to be honest. You may want to be like the other younger rappers, but you are not like them anymore. And their stories might be cool, but you have to be honest to who you actually are now, which is a good thing. I mean, he rapped about, you know, growing up and what it's like kind of like you've been so far removed from that. You're a rich celebrity. So they say that the song based on a true story or that's the name of the album, but he has the song that's he talks about the slap and getting canceled and everything. So I don't know, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That need for validation just like never goes away, never goes away. There.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it gets worse because you then you become famous, but then there's the desperation, the clawing to stay relevant, and that is hard. I mean, we even have a little bit of that in our job, and we're not even Will Smith.
Speaker 1: Benny Blanco is like the only person who seems like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really there at all. He truly doesn't. New movies to check out this weekend, there's the new Jenna or Tega movie if you're interested in that, Oh my god, you want me to stop talking. That one's called Death of a Unicorn. Also with Paul Rudd, The Woman in the Yard, and the new Jason staithe On movie A working Man but also snow White, still in theaters. Will it do better this weekend?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Even the son of the director has come out saying how Rachel Zegler screwed them all over and that his dad had a flyout basically a shaker and be like stop talking. You're ruining our movie. So eeke act that is your pop ca, your minute. We're gonna come back with anyone listening, who on one on one point three? Katiewbu one katiew do with Fallon and Colt? Anyone I know what this is in here? Anyone listening who got judged for something recently? Is this because of earlier when I called you out for saying a lot.
Speaker 1: Of stuff quick Equippi. Then you said I wasn't a firefighter and I couldn't climb trees. You have me like marching around the courtyard area.
Speaker 2: You made a very aggressive blanket statement that you were a firefighter. You were not you immediately you immediately took it back and said, IDD drove for a couple months. How in the world does it make you a firefighter?
Speaker 1: I was the first responder for the first responders. That feel like, then you.
Speaker 2: Made a bold statement I can climb any tree any time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I did. No, you can see it video proved.
Speaker 2: We do have a video up of us testing that you'll see how well he did fallon and cold. But the Quippiquippi, Yeah that wanted to judge you for Okay, you're right, I have been judging you a lot lately, just a little bit. But you've also been lying a lot lately, not even a little bit. If you fit into that category, you can call us at six five, one, nine eight nine KTEWB. Anyone listening, who quits smoking this year?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wis march?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: I want to hear you. How's it been? Are you craving it? You want maybe we could like break that? Uh the sobriety you have right now with you? I don't know, I've just seen it. I just want to test.
Speaker 2: I can tell you who he hasn't quit smoking? My dad call my god. When he hugged me, I was like, well, secondhand smoke back in the lungs. I had been clean for a few years.
Speaker 1: He looks so good for his age and how much he smokes.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah he does.
Speaker 1: You're right, he's a lot less greasy than I thought.
Speaker 2: And anyone listening who is staying home for spring break?
Speaker 1: Wait? Let me hit the if you're staying on for spring break thing? Hold on one second and.
Speaker 2: Sad music.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? My wife is so she's like, do we gotta go? So we gotta do something. I was like this week, first time I went on spring break. I was like fifteen. I was like, it wasn't it that. She was like, no, everyone goes on spring break. I'm like, maybe if you're rich. I was like, I feel I drove to Florida once when I was fifteen and.
Speaker 2: Really never did anything. Barely.
Speaker 1: We just slapped in a van at a Walmart parking lot in Florida.
Speaker 2: Which that's also unsafe.
Speaker 1: It's not even a spring break at that point. It's just homelessness.
Speaker 2: I could say. At that point I brought out his home.
Speaker 5: It's off for really, if you've drove to a hot climate to send a van, oh my god, you get those categories.
Speaker 1: Give us a call.
Speaker 2: Six nine eight nine ktewb oh my gosh, Cold's favorite song. Anyone listening who got judged for something recently, quit smoking this year, or staying home for spring break.
Speaker 1: You're not staying home. You're flexing on everybody. You're going to to MAUI just actually.
Speaker 2: Haven't been flexing. You have brought it up endlessly.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm actually bragging about your vacation as if it's my vacation. I know, to make you feel that's sick.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning, see you suckers. One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Yesterday I went and got my butt waxed right after the show.
Speaker 1: T M I.
Speaker 5: It's t M I, but you're, by the way, you're extra laughter.
Speaker 1: I gotta know, how do you just trust someone? Don't you have to like get like build up a trust situation or no.
Speaker 2: Let me okay, first of all, a scrap, but this is what happened. Actually, Okay, So I'm going on spring break and I was like, I'm just gonna do this, and everyone's like everyone was. I was talking about it on the show because like, can you set up appointment just to get that wax? It seems so you can, by the way, But I also was like, you know, yeh, it's little insecure. I don't do this often. I just wanted to be, you know, hair free. So I go in. No, and to answer your question, no, we don't need to know each other. I want, you know, usually for a massage. Her name, but you know how like in a massage, you usually walk in into like say, undressed, your comfort and then knock on the door and I'll come back in. She didn't leave, so I just pulled my pants and undies off. She's like yeah, she's like based down on the bed.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on one second, we tell you. Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: I've never felt less sexual in my life. Okay, it's a vulnerable state. Now, imagine tells you to reach your arms back because you have to assist.
Speaker 2: Wait, well you got you gotta give it a stir up situation, just fret. Oh my god, I would actually die if another spread it.
Speaker 1: I'm a I'm a I'm a specialist.
Speaker 2: Sandwich artists. Anyway, it was easy, breezy, though, guys, just want you know, I feel like a wet sealed now. I could skip across the top of water.
Speaker 1: How much? How much was this? Okay, she's a pervert, she's just doing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you not diminish a profession?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Man, hey, no, it was great.
Speaker 1: Was there any music in the background?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was sweaty and okay, can you imagine it had like anad?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I feel fresh and clean.
Speaker 1: What do you do you shake hands after?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you say a bottle up?
Speaker 2: First of all, I stood up, I put my underwearm pants back, on I said, I said, have a good day.
Speaker 1: They show you what they ripped off or now No, but.
Speaker 2: I bet you wouldn't buy asked I didn't want to see it? O my god, mad for.
Speaker 1: Why should you? I feel like sometimes when you're around little kids, you're supposed to feel a little like superior, Like you got the knowledge, you know what's going on, you have the street crowd, you have the all the information authority as well. I was at an elementary school today.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I never felt more like an idiot, even working with me. Can I let me tell you what they have for? Can I tell you what first graders are doing? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we come back and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like there's just no way in like fifteen years, they're going to surpass all of us willing to be homeless.
Speaker 2: Well hopefully not. Well, there are kids. I hope that he gets into considerations to the curb.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I found out. This is crazy, okay, And literally five minutes on one point three, Katie to be a found ocults. I'm touring in elementary school from a five year old, which I feel like, your kids just act up as soon as they're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Does that happen to you sometimes, like we got photos I want to say, like the end of last year, and all is usually very cooperative, and she refused to do anything the photographer told her, and I was like sweating trying to get her to like like like not be my normal self, like how it would be at home. So I'm like like whispering her.
Speaker 1: You're like, now, goodness back, That's exactly what was happening. The principle was like, here's the stuffed animally, like I hate animals. I'm like, what, what would you say?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: But no, as I'm touring around this place, first of all, dude, what there's like multiple languages all over the place, which I didn't even have the option for. They taught me English where I was.
Speaker 2: In school when I started, they were like, you can choose Spanish or French. And I was like, oh, I think when I do French, like we don't have that anymore like two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah no.
Speaker 2: And then the Spanish, by the way, was a woman who would just have us look up words in the Spanish dictionary. She's like, yeah, that sounds right. Didn't learn it at all. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: So they're like going through the program and they're like, okay, yeah, this year is kind of like, you know, we teach them how to read novels. They'll be able to read like Twilight or whatever. And I'm like, all right, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: They never ever said book to read Twilight? Why do you work Twilight to every conversation due?
Speaker 1: And then next year they start they have like these robots and they start aren't coding And I was like, so, what do you mean coding? And they're like, yeah, they'll be able to like code robots. And then by third grade they'll be able to like make their own websites. And I'm like, what when programs? But we got left behind?
Speaker 2: What do you want to learn cursive?
Speaker 1: Grow up? I don't know, like I just feel I feel I feel Actually I was so upset. I was like, Okay, this is unfair. We need to hide all this. What are we doing? Why are we giving them all this information? By the time they graduate, They're just gonna decimate all of us.
Speaker 2: There's no not only that, you know, how out of date my schooling was. My fifth grade teacher made us learn Morris code.
Speaker 1: Why we want to use that? At the time?
Speaker 2: Do you remember I was learning how to do things.
Speaker 1: From the past. Can you run out of KDW picture?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't forget it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, here's the thing, because I was talking to my buddy about this, who's like a college admissions person, and he was like, I tell people all the time, if you're getting in to computer tech, don't like a fourth grader will know what you know by the time you graduate with this degree. Just don't. So it's crazy. It's I mean, I'm glad. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of success. But also it's done though, dude, if we in ten fifteen.
Speaker 2: Years, yeah, man, No, this is they're trying to impress you on a tour. It's like when the apartment complex shows you, like the one nice apartment, they make sure and take you the one where people aren't like hanging out over the side of the railing shirtless peeing off their balcony. When your kid actually goes there, half that equipment is probably going to be broken. Only one kid's gonna understand it. That otheryone's like, oh, I just pete and my pants again. I mean, trust me, you're fine.
Speaker 1: I have actors as stand ins for the teachers. They get their like shot out, like, yeah, I feel good about it, but also crazy, d I feel left behind.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, really So well, we recently had high schoolers and you didn't know how to do a point five photos. So you're even farther behind than me. You're so embarrassed, jes.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with felon and cold on one one.
Speaker 2: Wh Yeah, there's a term for me that I didn't even know existed for back when I used to date, called flood lighting. It's when you expose way too much about yourself, way too sick.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like you still do that. To be fair, you start about getting your booty wax.
Speaker 2: I ma, it feels weirder when you say booty wax. By the way, it makes me feel like dubbed to beat ubs. I forgot about that too. So basically, you'd be on a date and be like, I'm an only child, hate my dad, I'm on a cleanse, have a ton of debt, and technically I'm banned from Walmart.
Speaker 1: It's literally you.
Speaker 5: This go through.
Speaker 2: I'll have some games every time, Okay. The only one that's not you is I'm an only child. It's actually worse because you're like, I'm one of like twenty kids.
Speaker 1: Let's hear this hate my dad. Well, I don't talk to them.
Speaker 5: I'm on a cleanse, usually have a ton of debt. Technically, I'm banned from Walmart.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: When you try to steal a ripstick out the garden section, they don't. They don't like it that much.
Speaker 2: That's fine, to be fair.
Speaker 1: I could have run away from the security.
Speaker 2: Why are you constantly why are you defending yourself? You acknowledged that was something stupid you did as a kid, so don't go back on my My.
Speaker 1: Friend was in the trailer park right behind Walmart. I could have just zoomed out of there, but I didn't. Okay, I was a countable congrats.
Speaker 2: Congrats on being an accountable fat thief. I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. Breast milk flavored ice cream? You in or not?
Speaker 1: I feel like you definitely need to be on a list if you buy that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's there's no real breast milk in it. It's from the company Freda Out. That's what your feel breaker was, because there's no real breast milk has the flavors.
Speaker 1: This is weird.
Speaker 2: Weird before creamy nutrient packed a hint of nuts and it has a lot of the same nutrients you get from breast milk. And guess what it's being It's not. It's not April fols. It's being delivered in nine months. It'll be available in December.
Speaker 1: It was a little April fools, but they said it's not. I mean, I'm sure that they did, but I want to be surprised.
Speaker 2: A team of doctors in Italy gave patients high tech t shirts designed to track their heart rate and body temperature and their cong them smart shirts. Would you wear one of those?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I don't really care that much.
Speaker 2: You constantly try to work into every conversation that you work.
Speaker 1: Out you have them. There's proof that I don't. I'm just right there all.
Speaker 2: The data, you know what, track them? The data if you always lie about running earlier.
Speaker 1: Actly, my wife's like, wait, you just sat at the park for two hours. What do you do.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: It was lower than it's ever You're actually a laying down fetal position. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, that you're trending on kW on one on one point three KATWB with Balin and cult. It's after school pop quiz. Let's get you some Nickelodeon Universe passes. You can call right now to win a pair of those at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. If it's your first time listening, welcome. You answer some trivia questions and whoever gets the most correcked wins. If you've been here for a million years, you know you gotta you gotta know your middle school level trivia basically, and we try to keep it easy for you. But there's only so much we can do. You know only so much. I know that I would probably get at least two of these wrong if I hadn't looked up to answer myself. Yeah, there we go, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Rachel?
Speaker 2: Rachel? Okay, hold on one second, Rachel. Let's get your competitor, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 2: Levi? All right, Levi and Rachel. You're competing against each other. Whoever gets the most correct wins, and when you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Which shape is on a soccer ball? Yes?
Speaker 1: Rachel?
Speaker 2: A pentagon not a pentagon? Levi? Octagon not octagon.
Speaker 1: It's a hexagon, so close. One of the gons, one of the gons.
Speaker 2: Question number two, how long is a marathon? Rachel think it was?
Speaker 6: Levi?
Speaker 2: Is it not six miles? Rachel?
Speaker 3: A marathon is twenty six point two?
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: That is correct? Rachel?
Speaker 1: LEVI get a chance in your marathon telling people you're doing marathons out here.
Speaker 5: So I doubled it.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Uh here we go. This one's difficult. Which state produces the most apples? Yes, Levi, Georgia not Georgia. I think they're the leader. Impeaches probably Rachel Washington. Yes, why do you know that?
Speaker 1: Rachel?
Speaker 2: It's so impressive?
Speaker 1: Hey, Ray, what is going on? Well?
Speaker 2: Levi, thanks for trying. I apologize you did not grab the passes today. But Rachel, you got a pair of nick you passes.
Speaker 6: Gay, it's about time for Histou with fallon and cold?
Speaker 1: Now, why are you looking at me? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear what I'm to be a part of this history?
Speaker 1: Lesson? Okay, the lineage started in one thousand AD. Okay, what lineage? We're going to fast forward to seventeen thirteen.
Speaker 2: I'm bat with masks.
Speaker 1: When a ship cruises into the ports Nolins, Nolins, Nolins.
Speaker 2: If you're not from there, are you allowed to say Nolins or is that like annoying like you do just say New Orleans?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I got I got family.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all the time I lived in the South for a little bit. That's so different than oh my god, go on Louise.
Speaker 1: And is right next to Texas. All right, here we go. So this ship right, think about this seventeen thirteen. This ship is out kind of like in the bay, but close enough to the land where like people can see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I honestly surprise ships were even built in seventeen thirteen.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, So then the people on land are like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: We're gonna sit there.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: What's the vibe?
Speaker 1: So they take little boats, which is crazy. They just row their way out to the boat middle of the night to sneak kind of do like a special ops hard to sneak too. Right, they get on the ship. There's nothing, nobody there. What until something goes by? Something else goes by?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: They look to the ground. There's a bunch of bloody bodies.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Then, out of nowhere, one of the people who climb aboard the boat snatch up another one snatched up.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 1: There's one person there? Oh my god. And that is how the Originals start on Prime that you can stream on your flight to Maui. The Originals the Vampire Diaries kind of branch off of.
Speaker 2: So but I cannot stand you before we started this, he goes, I have a history, really, but you're not gonna like it since no one else is on the inside of this joke. For about a month now, Colt's been trying to like, act like the TV shows. Originals that came out in twenty eighteen is a new TV show. He's so into it. He keeps trying to get me to be into it. That's point one point two. I'm going on an airplane tomorrow. Every day this week for small talk, he's been like, what movies you're gonna watch on the planet. I don't know. I haven't thought about it every day. Have you downloaded anything yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The last like Solo on my priority. So, just to catch you up on this inside joke, he just wasted all of our lives with a fake histo really just to try to get me what the originals the play? No, you won't watch the show the pit on which act?
Speaker 1: Watch the pit?
Speaker 4: Fine, miss out on great Time, watch's pretty good.
Speaker 1: And that's really I don't have words. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Today's deep dive is on Good Charlotte's the Anthem on Katie w b. Joel, who is one half of Good Charlotte with his brother Benji Madden, their twins, said the anthem was a special song. When I was nineteen, the first time we went out to LA and met one of my heroes, John Feldman, a producer who's a really dear friend of mine and still is today. I remember the first time we met, he took me surfing. A movie was interested and had called asking that thing you did a song. We were hanging out with John at the time and said we should just do it. We went and wrote the anthem me benj and John. It turned out the movie didn't even want it, but we really liked the song, and the fact that we wrote it with John made it extra special. We only went to the studio with one song, and that was the anthem, he said, I honestly didn't even think this song would be a big song, and it's weird how it happened. He says, it's this favorite song to play live. The theme of the album was a bunch of songs about them when they were in high school, dealing with family problems, self issues, and depression. You get stressed out and you feel like the whole world is falling apart. When you're in high school, if some kid makes fun of your shorts, you think it's the biggest thing in the world and it dries you crazy. But for the most part, as soon as you get out of high school, you realize it's not that big of a deal. There are so many more important things in the world. One of the favorite parts of the song is this one. I'll just leave that there. This song actually blew up because a month before it was released, it was used in the football game madd In two thousand and three. That game sold over five million copies and got that song so much exposure. It blew it up. It say it's such a special song. It's one of those songs that every time I hear it, it takes me back to a special time of my life. Today's deep Dive was on Good Charlotte's the Anthem. One oh one point three Katie WV with Fallon and Cult. I love that song. I hope you enjoyed that. That's just a little uh how was that song written? Kind of thing we call deep dive. We're gonna have our good friend Ted join us here in a few minutes to play radio scategories. Kind of like the board game, but like a faster version. You can play along with us in five minutes. One oh one point three Katie WB with Fallon, Cult and our good friend Ted. He's officially employed, Ted, congratulation.
Speaker 1: Yes, feels good. I can't wait for that first pay check.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are confused because I think you work here. Now he did work here, then he didn't work here, and then Colt and I begged him to come and play games with us, So then it confused people.
Speaker 1: So I volunteer my time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, it really is like community service.
Speaker 1: He puts in. Yeah, thank you hanging out with you too. I really do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But you did get a new job. Are you allowed to share what the job is?
Speaker 4: What you do?
Speaker 6: It's an account management job with a hospitality and food services group.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't want any of that.
Speaker 1: Providing snacks for Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's one of their clients that they recently acquired.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to be working on the Netflix team and making sure, you know, we got food and snacks and all that for the corporate employees.
Speaker 4: Favorite road trip snack ched personally beef jerky, that's a great choice, and a gatorade which which color? I like?
Speaker 1: Arctic rush I think is what it's called. It's like light purple. Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Best side note. If I asked that simple of a question to Cult, there's no chance he would give me a direct answer like that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Every time I ask him something, he'll always be like, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: You got up your snacks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess what's your favorite snack road trip snap?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It depends on like tell so it's never ever a direct answer. Well, he says he hates talking about himself, so he's put stuff back on me and acts paranoid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why video you have to? Well, I feel like the context matters, like where we going? How far is it? Because it's just like three hours away? Then I don't even know anything.
Speaker 2: Radios Categories is like the board game, but spat up. You get ten categories in sixty seconds. And we're gonna have Colt go first, So Ted, you'll have to evacuate the dance flow. We are who we are DJ turn it out?
Speaker 1: All right? Your letters, k oh okay, and you.
Speaker 2: Have sixty seconds to go through these categories. I chose very easy ones, I think, but thanks, we'll see your time starts now. Animals, kangaroo cities.
Speaker 1: Kal Kaska, movies, kicking and screaming, TV shows, TV shows. Oh, there's gotta be some right, Skip what brands, brands, caangle, fruits, fruits, is there fruit? He Kiwi vegetables, Oh no, skip songs killing it, books keeper, celebrities, Kristen Bell. All right, let's go back to TV shows.
Speaker 4: TV shows, Kirk, vegetables at a time, OKR, that's time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't some of these answers. I don't know if they're real or not.
Speaker 1: We can google. We got chatty pet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to google Kirk as a TV show, for instance.
Speaker 1: I'll google it right now. We have twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: What is Kirk? Also between us between us. I don't want Ted to hear it.
Speaker 1: I would have done keeping up with the gardaash hands and you would have gotten to cad. Oh my god, that would have been crazy. Okay. Kirk was a sitcom in nineteen ninety five, had two seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, okay, well back with round two when tedkins back and forth? Who gosh? From that song straight to the most serious, terrifying music of all time, Ted, I hope you're.
Speaker 1: Ready, always ready.
Speaker 2: I think, oddly enough, your letter is K like Kendrick more alrighty, and it might have given you an answer just then, don't I don't think I did think we're fine? Radios categories cold already went so we know his answers Announced has turned to answer ten categories in sixty seconds. Letter K Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now?
Speaker 4: Animals, kangaroos, cities, Kansas City, movies.
Speaker 1: There uh uh the Kissing Booth.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 4: TV shows Uh, Oh my gosh, it was a k Skip brands, Cagle Fruits, uh Skip Kiwi's Vegetables U Skip songs, Oh my gosh, what is that song? By me Egos.
Speaker 1: Kelly Price by Migos Boks.
Speaker 2: Skip celebrities. Kelly Rippa, all right, so we have TV shows, vegetables and your time.
Speaker 1: Dang it. Sorry, we's all right. That was a disappointing ending. She really hyped you up that you had like a little bit more than she's like.
Speaker 2: Well, I looked over. I was like, oh what as surprise? Surprise? All right, here we go. Animals. You both had Kangaroo.
Speaker 1: I feel like Colt and I are probably gonna have.
Speaker 2: A lot of two place two or three that are like kind of that's the only option, I think, so number two cities. Colt had Cali Coaska, kl Caaska Michigan. Ted had Kansas City. Nice movies. Ted had I just watched it like last week kissing Booth. What a loser I am? And uh cold head kicking and screaming nice TV shows. Ted had nothing. Cold had Kirk, which he made up but then googled and it does exist.
Speaker 1: Two seasons nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: For brands, you both had Kangle weird kids.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you both had Kiwi for fruit. Neither of you had a vegetable. I don't know that there is one. For books, Ted had or Sorry for songs, Ted had Kelly Price Killing It Is Cults. Is that a song? I'm sure it is that you just made it up.
Speaker 1: I think let's do a little killing it song. Yeah, there's there's pe On harmony, dude, the harmonizers.
Speaker 2: He also chose for books Keeper. Is that a row one?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, yeah, just hit the Google hill see if it's real.
Speaker 2: And then Real Cold had Kristen Bell. Ted had Kelly Rippa, and I told him I can't believe you didn't have any Kardashians. Kim Kardashian would have been too keeping up with Kardashians for TV shows. You guys really miss Top.
Speaker 1: My brain is fried. It is sorry Cult.
Speaker 2: Sorry you got one, two, three, four, five, six, three of which were just ones you made up, but luckily googled and found an answer. Ted had one two three four Sadly.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it was bad.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's our work in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said it was going to be easy.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh yeah, this category, the categories were easy. The letter I chose made it difficult. Society It's radios categories on one oh one point three, katiewb It's the pop.
Speaker 1: Culture Minute with Sellon and Cult on one O one point three kt w B.
Speaker 2: All right, we got a bunch of new stuff today. We got a new which all cult's been talking about is the brand new Will Smith album.
Speaker 1: He's trying to make a comeback.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre. It's it's just very unnecessary. And I feel bad because it's like, you don't want to tell people not to like do things that make them happy and go off for their dreams. It just it does seem just I don't know whatever. Maybe it doesn't have like a lot of hopes and dreams for it. He just wanted to like put some music out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's feeling artistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who am I to tell him not to? He said. He reached out to Jay Z and Kendrick Lamar for advice, and their main advice was like, just be honest.
Speaker 1: That's when it gets too real. That's when it's like, all right, we're trying a little too hard now all of a sudden. Actually, I just feel I think it's weird.
Speaker 2: That he felt they should give him the advice to not do it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird that you just can't just like be content where it's like, dude, you had your time. It's good, it's okay, Like just.
Speaker 2: You don't to be fair, he was coming back around with the time at the Oscar slap, like he was getting ready to be considered a more serious actor. He probably would have gotten yeah, I know, he probably would have gotten more and more huge roles, but then he ruined it. Then it's almost like he said he was he's already doing the social media and he's really good at social media. Yeah, because he hires people to help him be good at social media. He could just stay doing that.
Speaker 1: Isn't the slap thing kind of weird? Because like everybody loves Kendrick song now where it's like wow, wow wow, like just like berating Drake, But then it's like, but.
Speaker 2: He and actually slap him at like a classy event in front of everyone, So I don't know a you, right. Ariana Grande dropped the extended version of her Eternal Sunshine album and everyone's breaking it down like, oh, this song's definitely about Dalton Gomez, her ex, called twilight Zone because the lyrics say why do I still protect you? Pretend these songs aren't about you, And everyone's like, oh, we knew it. Because fans also are reading this thinking oh, that means another song than Past Life is about him. So then they're like, well, what song is about Ethan Slater? The current fling right Hampstead. They say that that one is probably about him because she was in London, that neighborhood of London while filming for Wicked. And remember that's when they met on set, and that's things were a little tricky during that time, right because he was married with a kid, she was married. I would say so, but then I saw recent rumors like that they've secretly split up, which would have had to have just happened after the Oscars, by the way, because they were together at the Oscars.
Speaker 1: Now, would you if you're Ethan Slater's ex? Would you if he's crawling back? Dude made a mistake, Sorry my bad detour.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, they have a kid together. I think that that betrayal is probably too big for her to get over. But as you said earlier, you you have no faith in their relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just feel like it's a waste to like dude. I don't I'm not trying to hate on him or any but it's like Ariana Grande, so it's like, are you you got it in your mind? Be like when is this going to like go away? Like this is going to fade out? Probably right, I'm actually with one her track record also. Secondly, like so many options. But maybe maybe maybe he's the one. Maybe he's a thoughtful boy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we know David Harbor. He's in the TV show Stranger Things. Well, he was married to Lily Out sorry Lily Allen, and then they split up and things were kind of weird. And she's a very She's always been like this, very open, she tells everything. She's a podcast, so now she's like, yeah, he was then faithful to me throughout most of our marriage. She said that basically all three years of their marriage, he was just out about hooking up. She discovered he was unfaithful when she found he created a new profile on the rya app.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a bold choice, dude.
Speaker 2: That's assuming. They say he flew women to keep him company while he was in Atlanta filming Stranger Things. She said they weren't even very people there at on the TV show. Says they weren't even very secretive about the relationship. I don't know if this is true.
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's mad and but you don't you know, but he did rebound within months after Loly Allen and spent Valentine's Day with a twenty seven year old model, so you know, maybe she is onto something knew at the box office this weekend the Jason Statham movie A Working Man than the R rated Death of a Unicorn starring Jenna Ortega and Paul Rudd. That is a horror movie. Another one is The Woman in the Yard. Then, of course this is the second weekend with snow White. Will did you better? I don't know. We talked about this earlier. It's so crazy because the directors said was like, she ruined it. Rachel Zegla ruined it for everyone. My dad had to fly out basically like basically, shake er be like, stop talking about politics. A lot of people have spent many years and a lot of time and money on this movie and you're ruining it. He thinks she's the reason it did so poorly in the box office last weekend. Yeah, that is your pop culture and it brought to you by Ovo Lascan.
Speaker 1: Lens Shod with fell In and Cold.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, going to the weekend. This person has a query if you will, then they helped me out, please, because maybe they won't even make it through the weekend, depending on your advice. One is it an email?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it confuses me a little bit, but I kind of see where she's coming from a little bit. I don't know. So my partner is amazing in a lot of ways, but he's just really old fashioned when it comes to how he treats me. Okay, he that's why I said. I was like, all right, it is like ConTroll anything that you can't wear this.
Speaker 2: Or like get in the kitchen, make me a dinner.
Speaker 1: He insists on holding doors open and pulling my chair out, giving me his jacket if I'm cold, bringing me water before bed. I know it all sounds like thoughtful, but honestly makes me uncomfortable. I'm super independent. I like doing things by myself, and I don't love feeling like I'm being taken care of when I didn't ask for it. I know his intentions are good, but every time he does these things, I feel this weird mix like guilt and frustration, like he's assuming I need him. I try to communicate that I appreciate the gestures but don't need them, and he just brushes off, saying, that's just how I was raised. I'm gonna do those things for you regardless, because I feel like that's the position. That's my position in a relationship. I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of it, or if it's a sign that we're just wired differently. Obviously everything outside of that is great. I don't know, would this be a deal break for you? Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 2: I think so, And I think they're very different people. Yeah, I don't think either of them are doing anything wrong.
Speaker 1: A lot some people have that like avoidant attachment. It's like where you're I've literally.
Speaker 2: Had someone explain the attachment stuff recently. I've never heard this stuff before.
Speaker 1: So it's like, where you when you were younger, you're basically your mom or dad didn't like hug you or tell you they love you enough, and you were just kind of like emotionally just unavailable. So now when when you're older and like your partners like trying to be cuddly and stuff, it's like a huge like what are you doing? Like get off of me?
Speaker 2: Think, so what are the other do you know? I don't want to put you on the spot. Do you know what the other attachment styles are?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so I don't want to put you on it. I just didn't know what the other ones would be because it sounds like he doesn't have that kind of attachment, so he must have a different kind or no, like he did, he must have a different kind. Then it wouldn't be avoidant.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Do you think that they is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 1: Like I would say, oh, his his might be anxious attachment where they view acts and services as a way to express love and seek closeness.
Speaker 2: Okay they yeah, like it?
Speaker 1: She rejects the gestures he could feel like unwanted or yeah, the partners like failing to show up.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've been in this. I always feel like we open it up to you because maybe you've been in a situation like this. You can call six five one nine eight nine katiew b is it worth breaking up over? I've had the guide do the thing before. I remember, I've told the store where he's like, she'll have the teitos when I try to order the rail vodcasts And I was like, shut up, especially because he bailed on the Bill and then I was so mad I didn't get the rail vodcast. He made me get the name brand.
Speaker 1: I was like, what A that's roight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe you have been advice you canna a still? Text five three nine two one KATIEWB one is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 1: Decide with Felon and Colt katwb Okay, So we get an email this person. She's in a relationship. Everything's good except she thinks her man is too old fashioned in terms of yeah, he'll pull out the chair for her, open the door, give her his jacket, even if it's something as little as like she doesn't ask for a glass of water, help bring it to her. And she's like, I'm independent, I don't. It kind of freaks me out. I feel like guilty or like anxious when you do that.
Speaker 2: And you brought up an attachment styles, which maybe something she should look into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe she has like avoidant attachment or something.
Speaker 2: Well, we got some text messages and says men want to feel needed. It sounds like she has some internal issues being vulnerable or allowing someone to care for her. Another text says, no, hyper independence is a trauma response. I feel the same way, but now I accept it, and this one says, until she finds a guy that doesn't ever do any of that stuff for her, and she's like, oh crap, maybe I should have stayed with the other guy. She won't realize how good she has it. We have people on the phone, well, Hi, do you what do you think is it worth breaking up over? First, I think this is.
Speaker 5: It's the weird topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hope. Like I'm a guy, I don't know if it's necessarily like a bad thing. I mean, the guys tell me she was breathed right right.
Speaker 3: I will say for myself when people want to.
Speaker 2: Do things for me or irovious kind of guy, so like I'm not girls are.
Speaker 1: Like holding doors open for me.
Speaker 3: But like when I'm like my best friend says, hey, you want to go to eat, I'm buying, I get uncomfortable. Yeah, I don't think it's worth breaking up over.
Speaker 2: I mean I think she's got to think she needs to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying she's got to work through those things and then maybe on the other side still appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does sound great. Honestly, I kind of want them around. There's a lot of women.
Speaker 1: I think absolutely we appreciate you. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good points though, Yeah, thank you. Hi, Katie w B. What do you think is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 1: I don't exactly know what to think.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes it's hard to accept that we, you know, have different love languages and show things a different ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pride is pride and protecting.
Speaker 3: Is big for Ben And if she's up to the guys, she should.
Speaker 6: Maybe get out of her comfort zone or either the seal breaker.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Okay, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: One one point three KATIEWB with Ballon and Colt And what's your name?
Speaker 3: I am Briam.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the one k word play?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, who are you going to partner with today? Who do you think you'll match best with?
Speaker 1: Let's do balin? All right, go on and get out of here. You got dang? You got any plans over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to go to Slut for a baby.
Speaker 1: Shower, but the weather okay, hopefully we gives you some a little bit of gas money to get there. This one thousand pennies. The first word is trucker.
Speaker 3: Rockerm travel, potato hot like oh hot, oh got you got you and college cool.
Speaker 1: Last word is as throwing. Alrighty fallin faally out of the oxen free that falligator coming in hot? Okay, okay, your first word is trucker.
Speaker 2: H I mean I would go hat.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to hat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that your final hat? Final answer?
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe not, maybe semi okay?
Speaker 1: Travel?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I killed it in me. I feel so guilty.
Speaker 1: What about potato chip?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 1: About potato? College? Degree? School? And what about acts?
Speaker 2: Acts? Like the weapon?
Speaker 1: Whatever you want it to be?
Speaker 2: Packs, bodies praised two words pack would it's not it?
Speaker 1: I know throwing as throwing.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I feel embarrassed, like I've let you and your family down. Brian, I'm so sorry. Wait, no, no, no, you need to change this up. Have an unbelievable story of the day. It's what nightmares are made of. Do you see this story going around? This is like in Kansas. So it's like one of those that would be an urban legend movie or a scream movie. Unbelievable story of the Day on one three k w B. So, this girl is babysitting a kid. The kid's in bed. The kid comes downstairs and like there's a monster under my bed and she's like, no, there's not And she's like, yes, theirs. I cannot go back up there, like unless you check under my bed. Babysitters like, all right, let's go up.
Speaker 1: We'll look at it.
Speaker 2: We'll check it out together. She can down on her hands and knees. She lifts up the bed skirt. She looks under the bed. There is a man under this child's bed, an actual man under this child's bed, not like the dad, not a family friend. No, So the babysitter freaks out. He jumps out, there's an altercation. He like pushes the kid down, tries to escape on foot, run. They call the police. They did catch this guy. They were able to get him because again he fled the scene on foot, so they were able to find him pretty easily, pretty quickly. The thing is, I guess this guy used to live at this house way back in the day. It was like his house, okay, And I think he's shown up walking around the property in the past, and they had to actually require a stay away from property like a like a I don't know saying yeah, and he's break and he broke in and it's hiding under this kid's bed literally what nightmares are made up? Scream horror movies made up, that is. And then this poor babysitter, now she's traumatized.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, that is insane. That's why I my wife do I'm crazy. But dude, you got to clear the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean after that, Yeah, I'm with you, agreed.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like every night, you got. What I do is I what's your routine? I check every crevice I am everywhere. I check it. I checked first of all under the bed, for sure, and then I checked the closets, and then downstairs. I'm always like, dude, somebody could just open my downstairs window. I want to hear anything.
Speaker 2: You're just telling people how to get in your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won't be leaving my house because that's a rule. Cole does have a rule.
Speaker 2: If you enter his house without being invited in, you don't leave.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you could end up, you know, or or I could just keep you and you do my dishes or something. I don't know. So anyways, I go downstairs, I do a little looking around and I'm like, okay, no one's yeah, you just check every little thing. But then but that but my therapist says, Hey, no one's going to kill you, So I don't know what to do. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's an in between. Yeah, I think there's an in between. Actually, I think she's saying that like on such an extreme because you're so paranoid. Yeah, she's trying to maybe bring you to.
Speaker 1: The center a little bit. Yeah, you relax.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're gonna come back with your trending. If you're looking for something you do this weekend, we have a list of events coming up in the Twin Cities. Yeah, KATIEWB five minutes.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on one point three. Katie w B.
Speaker 2: All right, some events to look forward to this weekend. Saint Paul Saint's home opener that starts like an hour by the way, but we talked about yesterday. They have that massive mass it's a kind of thirty five dollars, that twelve foot hot dog. So you could add that to the list. Why not you at a party also tonight lead a Ford D Snyder and Firehouse or a treash You're Island Timberwolves host the Phoenix Suns tonight and the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. If you're looking for some of those fun activities this weekend. So they're selling breast milk ice cream and the it's not in April fool's joke. This is like a company. I actually use a lot of their products when I hadn't my kid, all of my kid all of the company is called Freedom, but they're dropping it. There's no actual breast milk in it, but it has it's supposed to be the representation of sweet, creamy nutrient pact of Goodness, they say. And so it's supposed to have some of the health benefits and it's coming in nine months. Get it, so in December it will be available. Be honest, would you try it?
Speaker 1: I mean no, you got to be on a list or something if you do that. I just feel like, if you're gonna try, go to the real deal. First of all, don't what is it? Why is it?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have any answer.
Speaker 1: So four babies, it's for people.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a baby's ice cream, but I don't think so. And the hot dating trend you shouldn't get on is called flood lighting. It's when you expose way too much about yourself, way too soon. Fun fact, all of these examples they gave are cult number one, hate my dad, number two, I'm on a cleanse. Three I have a ton of debt, which maybe is not you. Also, I'm banned from Walmart. All those things are are actually things you could reveal on a first day.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, and that is your trending