Speaker 1: But we I'm sorry, We're now a vertical jay.
Speaker 2: Let's see are we on mine?
Speaker 1: We're on vertical and we're on.
Speaker 2: We're live on Okay, no mine, Mine is only horizontal, So yeah, vertical on yours.
Speaker 1: That's fine, vertical and horizontal, but we're yeah. Yeah, but hey, finally I did rewatch the episode we did with Tony came up. I did rewatch that today. Remember when Tony came up and brought him some of his characters like motar Ye and and some others.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I am wearing so I am wearing a part of Australia shirt.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, shout out, yeah, shout out to anybody uh over there in aust Land that might be listening.
Speaker 1: Hey, and I'm also did you did you know that Steve will the Steve Wilco Show got canceled?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I thought that got canceled like ten or twenty because if.
Speaker 1: You think Steve Wilko's Access Hollywood in that Guy Kokomo show got canceled because NBC is is getting rid of all the shows that they're doing th syndication. NBC is getting rid of it, but they couldn't get rid. Here's the thing. I was almost more of a of a I was more of a Mary fan. I love Mari. Maury was a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he Ury passed away, didn't he.
Speaker 1: No, you're thinking of Jerry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know Jerry did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But still he's just he's just like you know, he's just living his life with his wife Cannie.
Speaker 2: Jim's landscape Jim Commodore Production says he Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay. I'm doing okay, just like you know, living my life, just also dealing with I got a I don't have any teeth. Yeah, in the gun here, anytime that each eat something, the gum starts hurting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's tooth pain is gump pain is nothing. But yeah, that's yeah the worst pain us guys can go through.
Speaker 1: Really. And by the way, I do do say my condolences to e j.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Jake. That means a lot to me. I think you said that the other night as well.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because Mikey KIMV bringing it up on bringing it up on my panel about he was telling people to follow you.
Speaker 2: Mikey is a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Mikey. Yeah, here's the thing, you know, you know, you know The thing is, it's like it's not about who you know. I I really I didn't even know that you guys knew about Howard Stern instead of it Drawn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I listened to.
Speaker 1: I was on I was on Studying Drawn show. I was on Sue Sueli Egar on my first screen bat when I got my channel band in twenty twenty three. My old channel got banned because there's some bull crup. Schueli Egar was on my first first string back.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: I've been on the Suely, I have friends with Bob Levy. I've even had other people on my show like I've been. I did show with high pitched Eric when did a slow adult in my claim. And one of the things is I've always I've always loved doing shows, but I'm not I think that I'm not famous.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, what all you got to do is just keep doing you and being yourself right and people. You know, it's just.
Speaker 1: And Jay, I really feel felt bad that I had to get there and get leap for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't don't worry about it. I'm glad you did. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And I've worked hard. Listen, sometimes you sometimes it's like, I don't want to disrespect anybody on their panel. And I thought I disrespected GUD the other day.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, there was no disrespect. No, just sometimes I have a couple of beers, I get a little loo that's dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, listen, I understand, and you know, and I never took anything. I just worried. Sometimes I get worried because my anxiety is bad.
Speaker 2: And also, yeah, no, I totally get that. I got social anxiety real bad. Like ninety percent of my social interactions are here on YouTube because.
Speaker 1: I can't even I can't even go out, so I would worry worry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't either.
Speaker 1: I've got I have to have. I have to have somebody there with me to go do something because I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Oh that's yeah, that's a little more than what I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to have somebody there backing me up to do things.
Speaker 2: But you know what, as long as you got somebody there, I'm sure you got good people there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. And also, by the way, I in a few days, I'm getting the remember the Wednesday series that Netflix put out that what is the Adams I'm getting the cereal I ordered. I ordered a box of it off of Amy's nice. Yeah. But you know what, what I thought, What do you think about Howard? He signed another five year deal with Serious.
Speaker 2: Oh Serious, you know.
Speaker 1: But they're allowing him to put his interviews up on his YouTube page.
Speaker 2: Oh well, hey, you know what, as long as he can put up his interviews on YouTube, that he can do whatever he wants and make that money.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's all They're putting up his old interviews and stuff. What I loved him to do is scream.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but that's how Serious makes his money.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm sure it's in the contract. Is Serious that that either a he can't stream or b if he.
Speaker 1: Does, Serious gets gets money from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's gonna be you're gonna it basically gonna be like you have to have a membership to watch Toward. It's gonna be like a pay per view type of right. They're they're gonna figure out a way to make money hand over fist one way or the other, especially because it's Howard Stern.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, Sugar gets like a thousand people watching his show. Who does suly suly Egar?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, suly Egar.
Speaker 1: Gets a thousand, thousand plus people watching his show, but his show is just watching a stutter and drawing.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got three people right now and that makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what? What does? What makes me happy is the people that h My friends are more important. Friends are more important than than views.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 1: And if I make one person happy, if I make one person happy, I've done my job.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, You've done your job tonight. You're up here, you're hanging out with me.
Speaker 1: And get your mind off of what happened. Yep, I know, I know, I don't know you from Adam Jay, but you know Mikey was talking about it. You know, death is hard. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, but I am.
Speaker 1: Don't mention it. Don't mention it. Don't mention that again.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying to move on and this year is my place to, you know, just hang out with people.
Speaker 1: And I think Mikey's I think Mikey is busy with a panel. He's he went the same time as BBB's panel. That's okay, that's sorry, I'm I'm had. There's been one of those days where I slept until I three or four o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Is it insomnia or.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's more than me staying up all night and then.
Speaker 2: Oh being a being a night gremlin. Huh.
Speaker 1: I know, years of years of taking care of my father keeps up to me sometimes when some days I don't. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know, I completely get that because when I was taking care of Nikki, you know, there was times when she would stay up for two almost three days, and then she would sleep for a day and a half. And I was on her schedule because I was her caretaker, her right and so if she was up, I was up. Can point blank, if she was up, I was up because she was my number one priority, along with you know, little sci fi.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, you have a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's uh, he'll be fourteen in June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, sorry, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get your mind off, let's get your let's let's not talk about that. No.
Speaker 2: No, but I all I'm saying is I completely get I totally understand where you're coming from, because you know, I literally just went through that.
Speaker 1: I he I took care of my dad from two thousand and nine to when January twenty twenty, when we took you when they got he got sent to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: Man. I took care of him. Actually, I took care of him from uh no, I think from when I've been helping. I was taking care of him when I was still in school. I was in high school when my mom died.
Speaker 2: You know, for a teenager, that is a heavy burden, man, that's really I was.
Speaker 1: I was sixteen when I was having to start deal with him. I was sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah that, yeah, man, I feel for you because I'm sorry. No, no, no, I'm not mad. I'm not mad or anything. Don't worry about that. I'm just saying that is a really heavy burden for somebody that's in high school, and.
Speaker 1: Also with autism. Also having to deal with my own stuff with autism.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah, right, especially you know, taking care of your own, your own problems.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, my own problems. You know what the thing is, It's like, you know, you thank God every day that you have you know, you have to have good people behind you and all that.
Speaker 2: It's like, sorry, it's no having good people is such a blessing. I'm so glad that you have good people behind Gomman.
Speaker 1: You know one of my favorite, one of my favorite moments of the Howard Stern Show. You know, my favorite person that was on it was Richard Simmons.
Speaker 2: Richard Simmons, Yes, I remember that one he passed away. Oh, I know you did. Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he uh when when it happened. They were on Braak Richard Simmons, not Rigus. Howard was on break on Summer Break. I think in the first episode came back, he talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Richard Simmons, he was He was a big inspiration for a lot lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also ralphs tell right, Ralph Stella, he was Howard's friend. He was one of Howard's friends who passed away.
Speaker 2: Also, Howard had a lot of his friends on Nurse. I really didn't keep track of all of them. But what about Gilbert Gilbert Gotfried.
Speaker 1: He was friends with.
Speaker 2: The Yep, Gilbert Godfrey loved that. He was a great actress.
Speaker 1: And also you know Crazy Cabby died. Crazy Cabby, Yeah, he passed away, he passed away. The last show he was on was a show Joe on a little YouTube show called Joey c Show. There's a couple of Yeah, it's I've I've never got to meet the guy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: And also I heard, uh, you know a lot of these people that we've had. I've sorry, I'm like not, I'm like trying to think of stuff talk about because what about Well.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be the I mean I can. I mean, I think this is somebody from your Twitch channel here. You want to read that.
Speaker 1: That's COPI streambot. That's that's a but okay, that's telling people. That is actually telling people to go to my cove. Is like buying me a coffee and all that, okay, and support, So I have that as a it's a it's a bod that every like every thirty.
Speaker 2: Minutest Okay, yeah see, I just I just learned something new.
Speaker 1: So they also help help me with the remember those they have a thing they have a problem with follow these follow bot counts. By the way, I only put stream because you're the only one here.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, you're good.
Speaker 1: So the follow bots that happen on Twitch will not. So what Sirio does is checked a channel for bots.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, That's why almost everybody on my YouTube. Yep, because because nine out of ten people that are on my channel are regular viewers and they will have my back if something like that happens.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and also I have I have a problem with the guy about the Green the GDP who Green bastard Piccolo Mikey was talking about it the other day.
Speaker 2: Never heard of him.
Speaker 1: The guy, the guys, the guy he makes videos about me. The only reason why he's mess because I banged him for my channel because he started disrespecting one of my moderators.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, if you go to the channel I mess with the mods, then you're kinda gonna getted from the channel, yo.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's just it's just it is someone that the time out of her day to help me with my with my discord server.
Speaker 2: Wait, this isn't the one that you made the video and the shorts about, is it? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, no, not not not GP, not that this person that is.
Speaker 2: Always I was just asking. I just wanted to you know this one.
Speaker 1: This girl's name is Mercedes. She's from Canada and she's also been she's also been a good supporter of my channel. Jays. Well, I've always been, always been, always been supportive. I was always been seeing is what that GP girl did, wasn't you know? All the dramas she's caused me. I and I feel like that, you know. It's like and I feel like a lot of times I need to focus on myself and not focus on anybody else. Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you definitely, most definitely need to take time out to work on yourself, you know.
Speaker 1: And also get healthier because you know, to under forty five pounds, You're not bodies are not made for two hundred forty five pounders.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if I started lifting weights again, that's what I would be at.
Speaker 1: So how many pounds are you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Right now? Yeah, right now I'm at Well, last time I weighed myself, I was one eight five and I'm sure I've lost weight in the last three weeks. Okay, but you got to realize I'm six foot tall, so that's not.
Speaker 1: Yes forty five.
Speaker 2: So basically, instead of a muscle, it's not muscle. That's why you have a problem with it that because if it was muscle, you'd be perfectly fine, That'd be perfectly healthy, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But for me, it's my love for food.
Speaker 2: You know what, There's nothing wrong with the love for food, you just gotta use it in moderation.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think that's the ice maker going off. If you hear something like that.
Speaker 2: Actually I did not hear anything, but thank you.
Speaker 1: We have an ice maker, h one of those tabletop ice makers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see, I just got four ice cube trays in the freezer and I put water in them and they freeze. Yeah, and then I put them into a ice cube container.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I'm a little yeah yeah. But so what we do is when when the thing is full, we just bag up the ice. Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're fine. I just blowed my nose. I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but we just we just bag up the ice and just let make some more ice cubes. There you go, hey, buddling. My favorite character of Tony's was the was the King of the heel one, I mean the beef some but heeady. But here's the by the way, I just want to let you know that the guy who made bea some butthead awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, King of the hill yep. That's why mister Anderson and Hank kill excuse me, sound the same.
Speaker 1: You didn't meet that time.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have time to I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Listen. Here's the thing. I just I just wanted to scream with you because number one, you become you. And by the way, we got to get you to hunt of subscribers.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Because if you guys are not subscribed to Sci Fi Nation please, by the way, why are you not? By the way, that's me and my friend Len me. Sorry, I didn't change that yet.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, no, no problem, man.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 1: Trying to find your channels, like, hold.
Speaker 2: On, no, I got I got it right here.
Speaker 1: I'll throw it into my m but I was.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, getting the cultural here. I'm going to put it into my stream yard. Hopefully everybody will see.
Speaker 1: It unless unless, like like the links over at the stream yard didn't didn't work like I did the last time.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna see. It's just my YouTube. Nope, won't let me hold on YouTube reject of a Really, Ah, that's dragon.
Speaker 1: There is a there, guys, there's the link for Let me put a link in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's why I don't understand. It's weird.
Speaker 1: I was putting it from my stream so people can go to your stream. A lot of times. Love you brother. You buddy just wanted to YouTube is being fucking up again. Sorry for the language.
Speaker 2: No, you're fine, man, We say worse than that over here sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does go check out his channel y'all?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, you know what there it is. I put the link into my channel there it is. All you gotta do is click on that. It'd be good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes you to your streams.
Speaker 2: Yep, it takes me right to my YouTube. So, hey, we got six people watch. I don't want to thank everybody for hanging out and watching us. And you know what, if you want to chat, uh, come over here to my YouTube and the link to come on the panel is right there, thanks to Jake who put that up there for me.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Also a tin pin on my so I'll let you know. I'll let you know that I pinned your link in my chat.
Speaker 2: Oh there's pastry. I'm sorry. I gotta I gotta say. Something got messed up. I can't hear when people come on.
Speaker 3: Hold on, they're all good you you it only took you half a second to see me.
Speaker 2: So okay, good, how are you doing? Pastry?
Speaker 3: Y'all are lucky. I'm still up. But I'm doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: You know what. Anytime you come around, Pastry, I am lucky.
Speaker 5: So, yes, I have I met you before. Jake I.
Speaker 1: Friends of Mike's friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just met Jake last week. He's he's uh, he's a really decent guy.
Speaker 1: Pa. How you doing? Nice?
Speaker 3: Met Nice Meta too. I also know Mikey. So Mikey and I are chill. But you want to know something kind of funny. Before I thought his face, I seriously thought he was a girl.
Speaker 2: Oh what you thought Jake was a girl? But oh, Mikey, Well he does have that that well I always call him Curly Joe from The Three, that kind of voice, that high pitched voice. No, I get it, I really do.
Speaker 3: But nah, Jake, I yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yep, you're good, Yep, yep, yep. What's a Daniel Berry Highlights? How you doing? Daniel Barry actually does sports highlights shows where he shows highlights of sports.
Speaker 2: Oh very cool, Well, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Daniel. Yeah, he does like sports highlights where he you don't have to watch the whole sports He'll he'll put it on his channel, like NBA, NFL. By the way, you want to hear the ironic thing. This is so in twenty seventeen when the Patriots versus the Seahawks happened in twenty seventeen, yeah, I said the Patriots was gonna win. They won. This year, when the Patriots and the Seahawks battled again, I said the Seahawks was gonna win.
Speaker 2: And guess what the Seahawks won. Yes, Hey, did you put money on him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Then I don't.
Speaker 1: Count no because I can't wait. I need to. I need to shut my mouth because I even said there was I said number one, I need to shut my mouth before I say. You know, I think I think Jay is going to get partner the YouTube partners.
Speaker 2: Saying no, I'm not, dude, I got seventy.
Speaker 3: Shoot like, I don't usually care about football, but I kind of got salty at the fact that the freaking Patriots beat out the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Here's the reason why I said that. I didn't. I said to see because this is going to be the first Super Bowl without uh in the two thousands, without Belichick, without the Belichick being being the being the coach.
Speaker 2: Hm hm, they're they're they're here is the reason why past.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm from Colorado man.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry, what's your channel?
Speaker 2: We have George Jones. Wait, George Jones, the old country singer.
Speaker 1: Hello, Pat past Did you have a show? Yes?
Speaker 3: I do. I haven't been working on anything because I've kind of been in development how but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm gonna link Rebellio's Pastries channel.
Speaker 5: Thank you, but I'm on my phone.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Pastry, don't worry about it. I got you. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But yeah, welcome on the show, Jake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm like like like like my uh I have I'm all also I have I'm also autistic, so I have autism.
Speaker 1: I hope that doesn't interfere with you know.
Speaker 2: What, there's no reason that should drive anybody away from listening to you or hanging out with you. If it does, that's their problem, not yours.
Speaker 1: Just sir.
Speaker 5: Most of most of my friends on this back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the Do you do cartoons?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, Start Time animations and also stream show, which I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to get back into actually producing.
Speaker 2: And this avatar you did that yourself.
Speaker 5: You can need everything and drawn zero AI used, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you have to tell people that, because a lot of people think that you guys use people use AI.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is AI has been such a big thing in the last year. Pastry literally has to say that it's all done by a hand. It's not.
Speaker 3: I haven't I haven't made a video where or like, I haven't posted a video since AI got really big so far. But my plan is to like put a disclaimer in the either in the beginning or in the end of each video saying how he has done gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna have to, and it's sad that you have to. But AI has become such a thing that you know, it's it's ridiculous, you know, I know everything you do is hand or on. I've watched or streamed where.
Speaker 5: You're growing.
Speaker 3: Indeed, But yeah, I one thing that I'm noticing with the AI art style is that everything is like very three D in a very artificial way.
Speaker 5: And I think I'm too. I think I'm like I think the patriarchs dial is.
Speaker 2: It's it's all you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I was gonna say that it's too flat to be uh like physically too d to be accused of.
Speaker 2: The most are is two D.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I'm just saying that, like AI tends to like have it be like a three D.
Speaker 2: That's a word.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but yeah, anyways, Uh, I almost got distracted by.
Speaker 3: By my online best friend because I him and I were talking about Red Bull flavors and he thinks it's a poor take the fact that my.
Speaker 5: The fact that.
Speaker 2: My lead favorite do you do you like original black Death black licorice flavor?
Speaker 1: I cannot drink. I cannot drink energy dreams.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't either. It makes my heart race some elemented.
Speaker 1: Actually also makes me hypers.
Speaker 2: You don't, no, not that, It's just my heart has regular rhythm to be with, and anytime I drink anything stronger than coffee, my heart goes.
Speaker 1: You know. I was diagnosed at three years old with autism.
Speaker 2: You know, I always wondered if I should have been because my daughter has Aspergers.
Speaker 1: And uh so a little little some I have Aspergers also. I was diagnosed at in middle school with Asperger syndrome. Now, no, they named it asd autism spectrum disorder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter got diagnosed when she was in elementary school, which I'm very fortunate for. Well, actually, no, she got diagnosed before that, right when we were going to take her into head start. They did testing and found out she had it. This was in uh late five, early six. So yeah, but now me, I started school in nineteen eighty in kindergarten, and I mean, yeah, they might have had an inkling of an idea what it was back then, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, I never got it. So they here's here's the thing. When I when I was diagnosed autism back in the nineties, it was one in one got it. Now it's one in thirty five or one thirty five.
Speaker 2: It's just it's definitely on the rise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I continue.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was just trying. I wasn't like I was saying, okay, sorry, no, no one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thing you'll find out about me for the most part, and Pastry most definitely. Pastry will always if you have a point to make, they'll they'll make sure you're able to state your point for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, for me, it was it was it was hard because some of the you know, I got frustrated. I got frustrated in school when they were trying to teach me a curse is mm hmm, sorry, go ahead, damn, go ahead. Sorry. I just felt like the rod made me upset.
Speaker 2: What what made you upset? Body cursive Roden, Oh cursive right, Yeah, they don't even know. They don't even teach that now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I only got one chance in uh like third grade, like one unit of it in third grade, and I had to be pulled out for occupational therapy for that time.
Speaker 2: So my son had it in third grade and I'm looking at him and I'm like, Okay, he's going in the ninth grade next year. He's just finishing up eighth grade. I'm like, how are you going to sign a check? How are you going to sign a legal document? How are you going to sign anything that? Dude, you can't just chicken scratch your way through life. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make bullshit up once and then try to copy it over and over again.
Speaker 2: No, I do what the schools don't do. I make him practices penmanship like I had to do. I had a whole class in grade school called penmanship, which graad of this and how we wrote.
Speaker 5: Oh here's the thing, mister sci fi nation.
Speaker 3: He probably didn't have piping classes in elementary school.
Speaker 2: So, oh, I didn't get that till ninth grade. And that was on Oh, that was on one of the original Mac computers that they replaced all the typewriters with.
Speaker 1: Yo. Y, yeah, I actually had I have a young age. I had, so I remember Windows, Windows XP or the Windows ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I'm gonna say something and don't think it the wrong way, but you're dating me, Paystree, And I don't mean that in a couple of way. You know you're really going my age over here? Yo, I mean I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, and unless so sci fi unless little sci fi hops on pandle. I think I'm the youngest uh person who have been all.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, definitely, anytime you're here, Pastree, you are the youngest, unless like shows up. That is a fact.
Speaker 1: Yes, how I'm thirty two.
Speaker 5: I'm in my early twenties.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. So I'm not the onliest warm panel now.
Speaker 2: I am basically old enough to be Pastries daddy, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: So. I had to be on panel with Mikey, Larry, Jy and Tony and they're all and they're right there four and fifties.
Speaker 2: M HM, and Kevin is saying hi to you, Jacob Kevin, It's is good to see you, and he says, uh hey, PvP, yeah, PvP popped in the chat earlier to give us condolences, which I really appreciate. And I just want to say this, PvP, if you're still listening or if you ever hear this on the you know the playback, Uh, please you know you're you're welcome to come back on PvP. I know we had our issues in the past, but you're you're still welcome over here, PvP, And thank you again for your condolences. That means a lot because I know you didn't have to do that, So thank you, PvP.
Speaker 5: Yeah, William, what happened with PvP.
Speaker 2: It was a few months ago the last time he was on. Obviously, I had a couple of beers, he had a couple whatever he was drinking, and he it just stuff went into the politics, which you know I don't like doing anyways, and yeah, so it just kind of went there.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, have you has Pastry met?
Speaker 5: Have I met? I don't remember if I have or haven't.
Speaker 2: Star Yeah, his YouTube channel is Stark of Iron.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've met him at least on panel. Maybe he's been on the chat. Well I've been on panel.
Speaker 2: He Oh, I don't know because may that's that's a hard that's a hard call. I'm not sure if you got if you two have been on panel or that.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Also hey, hey sci fi. Yeah, I earlier than I was. I've been dealing with the been dealated with a platform I was on for eight years. D Love has decided to shut the doors like w c W did.
Speaker 2: Wait what what shut the doors?
Speaker 1: D Live is a it's a platform that was was on its last leg.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't think I've ever heard of it.
Speaker 1: Because back in the day, back in twenty nineteen, they brought in pegipot to try to get people in the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's where they screwed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or they also they got celebrities that were the only care to about the money. They didn't care about the product, Like you know what.
Speaker 5: They hate that when that happened.
Speaker 2: They have Poodie Pie, but all the girls call me cut Pie. Hey. Maybe there's something to by the way.
Speaker 1: And also they they were trying to do what Mixture did back in the day by trying to remember the mixture deal back in twenty.
Speaker 2: Mixer Yeah, I remember mix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they had after when they shut down, they had to pay out of a forty million dollars ten million in to Shroud well I never got and thirty million to Ninja or to Tyler like Libans because of all the the deals. But the thing is Tyler doesn't mean that doesn't need he streams. He used to stream Fortnite. Now he's streaming like these games, like mobile games, just to try to make money. Oh that's what you call this? Why don't you soon? Sorry, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what past three m h wait wait, Jake, did you sing on Theta's karaoke last week?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I did.
Speaker 1: Uh Wow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the two songs I did. I did uh enter Sandman and I did uh the crash test. Tell me his song, the the mm hmm song or whatever it's called. But yeah, I did that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So uh so here's the thing. Number one. By the way, have you ever heard of Met Jugger Nuggets?
Speaker 2: Jugger Nuggets? No, that sounds like something the insane.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? You know he's gonna you know, he's got a little juggie all the way.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who that guy is.
Speaker 1: Met Jugger Nuggets is a guy that made he he did he He's a YouTuber. He did the psych series.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you, this is he a big ic piece fan insane because his name alone makes him sound like he is. Okay, yeah, I know, I get it.
Speaker 1: By the way. I did watch because.
Speaker 2: I'm a because I'm a Juggal for life.
Speaker 1: Right by the way. By the way, j C W was on Memphis Wrestling today.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. Yeah, they're they're on every week. We're here on YouTube. Yeah I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Lymphis Wrestling, a Lypho to the Slyphis to the Sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I watched it two weeks ago where Violent j kept control of of of Juggalo champions. Yeah right, I mean, I know it's all scripted, but still I watched the two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because Shaggy's not there.
Speaker 2: Shaggy don't know. I haven't seen him manywhere.
Speaker 1: Streaming Shaggy streaming on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Oh snap, that's right. I almost forgot about that. See that that's I don't even watch. I have a Twitch channel, and I know when you watch Twitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm we're streaming on Twitch right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on your on your end. I could have streamed it's my Twitch, but I didn't. I just I never I always forget to click. Yeah, go to twitch too. Yeah, but what I mean, I have like zero.
Speaker 1: Pastry. What is your channel about?
Speaker 5: Oh? Have you ever heard of the odd Ones Out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do like his style of content, but in my own way and my storytime animator yeah, storytime animator Yeah?
Speaker 2: And uh, you do you do interviews?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I also mostly mostly to help me with my watch time I have. I do like I've done like Pastries, audio games and the Hobby interview show.
Speaker 5: The reason why I'm not doing a.
Speaker 3: Season for like the beginning of this year is just because, like I had to get some personal stuff Platinum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a feeling this would be a dry year, so to speak when it came to your channel. One thing I wish past this is a request if you're gonna do audio games, at least do it to where you have two or three people on a panel with you that can play the game with you and let the audience but they're answered in you know, kind of like the jackbox or the one.
Speaker 5: So I usually have one person on at a time, but I do have.
Speaker 3: Fans like participate in answer that it sometimes gets lagged and sometimes I'm like crap.
Speaker 5: They got the answer like a second late, because.
Speaker 2: You need to have a mention that says wrong. Answers only in the chat because people are gonna put the answers in and it's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: But but it's like one of the But with the games that I play, it's like all over audio. It's like all over audio for most of the games. For audio games, but for twenty one questions, it's like, uh, like I think of something and then like you guys have like twenty one yeah, yeah, up to twenty one sam questions.
Speaker 5: Figure out what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I used to ask questions all the time. Mom was like, what are you playing twenty one questions? What is this shit? Fuck? Out of here? Go outside, drink.
Speaker 1: Out of loud all right, Hey hey hey hey sci fi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: I am? I'm I I really. I gotta I gotta be like a bread and roll.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta be like a dinner roll and