Speaker 1: O Bread of their.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we bring back your boy Catalyst Jones from the White Rabbit podcast. What it do, sir?
Speaker 3: What is going on? My friends? Well, it is always going to be back on the Cult of Conspiracy. Man, you guys are fucking amazing, And I don't know, there's maybe one other person that works just as hard as you in the podcasting game, and that's got to be Troubles Garcia. You guys are just hitting it out of the park.
Speaker 2: Old Trouble. Troubles is a fucking dog out there too. So yeah, dude, I mean, hey, with this crazy world that we're living in in twenty twenty five, you know, we thought twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty two, all that crazy shit was wild enough. Twenty twenty five, it's been jam packed and we're only you know what, a tenth of the way through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous, barely just we barely squeezed into February. Here, we're in the second month and we've already had five years worth of news cycles.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's been absolutely NonStop. But you know what, like, I just feel like there's a lot of things that are starting to boil up to the surface, and something big feels like it's bound to happen here soon. It's almost like, you know, like whenever water boils, you know, like it's because the atoms and all that shit they're just getting really really excited, and or like when anything gets hot, it's just a bouncing around of fucking eighty HD atoms and shit, and you know, like you can just feel the fucking tension in the air where everything's starting to jumble around and it's just crazy, and you know, I have high hopes. I know some people like to look at this world like doom and gloom and fucking the end is nigh and Armageddon's right around the corner. I actually look at it from a completely different perspective. I think that there's been an absolute crazy shift that's been going on, and I think more and more people are waking up now, more than ever at any point in history, just because of the amalgamation of the last four years, four plus years, and you know, it's it's just wild times right now, and I love.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Now that all being said, big cat, you were you moved recently?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: I did so. I was in the podcasting mansion for a while out by between Carson City and Tahoe, and I just decided that I would be more productive on my own, So I got my own apartment. And it's just about creating here, bro.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, that's what it's all about. Because look, CNN and all the mainstream media, they're not going to cover all this shit, definitely not with the squinted eye and the tilted head that the conspiracy theorist are going to be looking at it with. So you know, a lot of people nowadays, they're not watching the mainstream media. They're going to podcasts. They're going to alternative news sources that have the time to be able to really, you know, break through a lot of this information and look at it for the occult, and look at it for the deep state, and look at it for the fucking the global elites and all like, look at it through that angle. And I think when we start looking at it through that lens, it becomes very evidently clear, Like everything is is just so blatantly obvious now days. The problem is, well, I don't even want to say the problem. I would actually say it's good that the the whoever they are, it's good that they're flaunting it without a care, you know, like because they're they're like, you know what, we don't even care anymore. We're just gonna put it right in your face and it's going to be completely obvious, you know. And and that's that that it opens the door for people like us to really break it down, because I think that if you get enough people on board, enough people to push against the system, it's inevitably going to fall. And then something new, hopefully is going to get built up, and it's going to be more more truthful and more just pure. Hopefully that's what we hope over here anyway, not trying to get hopped up on hopium, but you know how it be. You know, we got to keep that third eye all the way open, and that means good vibes.
Speaker 3: Yes, and keeping that third eye open. We got to realize that the CIA has been planning for this for a very long time. So they have operatives and they've been doing shoulder taps into the podcasting an alternative realm already and for a very long time, and they've been gaining the trust through certain creators, and then now they're starting to push their own narrative through these creators that have already gained the trust through the underground system that we're weaving our way through. And I'm sure you guys have had spooks on your show without even knowing it, and same here, and we just you know, I'm not saying don't fuck with those people, but you've got to understand that the narrative is being tainted in every aspect, So you know, like use discernment even when you're listening to your favorite podcasts. I mean, myself included. I'm not saying I'm a CIA, but.
Speaker 2: You know, never agreed.
Speaker 3: Everybody is a potential fucking spook nowadays. And it's it's kind of sketchy. You know. A lot of my friends were on this Sean Ryan kick, you know, and and like it was, it was blatantly obvious from the jump. You know, It's like this guy came out of nowhere. He's got a he says x CIA. I don't think there is such a thing as x CIA.
Speaker 1: No, no, you never leave the agency, bro.
Speaker 4: Any any person that's ever been associated with the Three letter agencies will.
Speaker 1: Tell you never actually leave, you know what I mean, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: But it's like, wance a marine, always a marine, right Jacob, there you go, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean Texas QD. She's out there. She's been making content for a long time. And I had her on the show and I was like, I was like, X marine. She's like, excuse me. I was like, oh, my bad, fucking right.
Speaker 4: We don't do that, bro, we don't get there's no former marine or ex marine we served from this time to this time. But that's a lifelong thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Now, move that, Move that up right, And that's what I was going to say, Move that up to the level of intelligence, like you're not. First of all, the CIA is not going to just allow somebody to break off and go rogue and get all of these you know, military contractors and deep state you know researchers and stuff like that, Like that's just not going to be allowed to happen. And I think that you're right. I think that you know, they understand that the tide is turning and that the mainstream is going to the shit or so they have to infiltrate the best way that they can and dude, I'm not gonna lie to Like there for a minute, I was like, all right, this is kind of sketchy with the whole Sean Ryan thing. I love the guess that he had on but at a certain point, dude, I just it came to a boiling point where I knew that he was full of shit. Just recently, whenever he took him three fucking months to release that Chris Bledsoe episode.
Speaker 1: And it's like, it's not for you, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, think about it like this, bro, Like, think about it. He was probably not going to release that. He can say that he was going to release it and it was never going to be edited or anything like that. He can say that until he's fucking blew in the face. But the fact of the matter is, it's not that he only releases one episode a week. It's not that like he's pumping out multiple episodes a week. There's no way he has a fucking queue of one hundred shows in the log getting ready to be released. You know, Like guesters aren't like that. You know, if you're if you have a one show a week, sure, if you have even two shows a week, sure you can create a backlog, But he released that Chris Bledsoe episode and then the day after released another one with Diana Pasalka, which I loved. I love Chris Bloodsoe and Diana Pasalka, but like, at a certain point, it's like, bro, like we got to call this shit out, and it was because of you know, uh, like podcasters and other content creators us all calling it out and and it was released. So coincidence, Like do you think that he would have released that if you know, the podcasters weren't sounding the fucking alarm? Like how coincidental was that?
Speaker 4: I still don't know the exact reasons why he sent out an edited version first and then released the full episode. I'm sure there's some sort of nuances to it. Maybe it was completely because of some fed type shit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there wasn't an edited version that went out. It just never got out.
Speaker 4: No, he released it like a week ago and then he took it down. It was a whole big stink, and then he released the full and even says the unedited version has just been released this week.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, yeah, I didn't see that, but that's.
Speaker 4: My point, Like he okay, same way, I look at Andy Boustamante, Right, that's your boy with the big crazy hair that used to be a undercover agent with the agency and all this look. He even said there's no leaving the agency and he's now a podcaster and a content creator and all these things.
Speaker 1: Everyday Spy, I think is his YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: I don't see him as some sort of like, oh yeah, he's totally on our side now by BA.
Speaker 1: Same with Sean Ryan.
Speaker 4: I watch it for the content, and I watch it for what they are saying and also to look at what they are not saying. But for Sean Ryan usually I'm watching for his guests, not for him. For Boostamante, usually I don't even watch his show, but you'll see him featured on a bunch of other shows. And that's where it's interesting because of what questions he gets asked, and you could watch how he'll work them. He will misdirect the question and get them over here and some other thing. Instead of answering what they initially asked, he will move it over to this direction and get into these complex like three D chess, four D chess answers, and it's like, Okay, I see what you're doing, bro. So it's not like I'm a fan of him as a creator. I'm listening for that level.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that I've heard the Chris Blitzoe story probably one hundred times by now. I've read the book. I heard him talk about it, i heard his kids talk about it. I've heard other peop other podcasters and such talk about it, and so I kind of knew the whole story even going in. But I still wanted to listen to that version of the Sean Ryan Show. I went back and listen to it, Bro, Like if you listen to some of the questions and like you were saying some of the things that he wasn't saying, or where he was trying to guide and you know, steer that episode.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: There was a certain point in that episode where I was like, Sean Bryan's really trying to make this guy seem like he's crazy. Like, I don't know if anybody listened to it, he really tried to make Chris Bledsoe seem like he was off of his fucking rocker. And I was like, you know, just like.
Speaker 4: The first thirty five minutes of it, I wanted to watch the whole episode, but you know what I mean, life happens, and we got to get after other stuff.
Speaker 1: I will watch the rest of it, though, Sure.
Speaker 3: You guys, just take on Joe Rogan, because I feel like he just did that with what's his name that wrote that book. A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon, and Rogan's on there saying all kinds of fucking bombs and Rogan was deflecting left and right.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Rogan's Rogan, though, yes, your way.
Speaker 4: He had Billy Carson on to talk about things, and then he'll have Wes Hof to come on and talk about things. Then he'll have Flinton Devils to come on and talk about things. Then he'll have Graham Hancock to come talk about things. He brings on people that he thinks is interesting. But I don't think that he's necessarily bought or a fed or any of that stuff. He I think he's more or less Uh, he's asking questions on behalf of Rogan.
Speaker 1: He's not asking questions on behalf of the population.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be wrong. Hold on, though, because Joe Rogan, you know, if you were a fan of his back whenever he first started the first couple of years, he was calling out the moon landing like crazy. He was very interested in d MT and aliens and and the fake government psyops and all that kind of shit. And you kind of see that, you know, it's almost like he has a handler. And I and I and I do love Joe Rugan. I listened to his content all the fucking time, like it's great, it's fascinating conversations. But at a certain point you know that his almost like his consciousness is being steered not to ask certain questions. And I don't mean like from the outside ethereal word. I mean like I think that he has some kind of handler.
Speaker 3: His name is called Jamie.
Speaker 1: Oh dude.
Speaker 4: I see it as Joe Rogan maturing as a person and not wanting to just talk about psychedelics for three hours every single day. He wants to talk about more interesting and important conversations. I mean, hell, the first two years of his podcast was shot in the green rooms of comedy clubs where him and his comedy bladers are just getting really fucked up and talking shit. Now he brings on like experts in certain fields. Yeah, I think that's more of his own personal walk and personal maturity, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: So talking to Amy the fed so talking about psychedelics as immature. No, no, no, I'm like talking about that's interesting, but that can't be your only thing you talk about ever, because that's I think it's boring from a listener standpoint, it gets boring to hear the person talk about psychedelics every fucking episode ever, when there's more important shit to talk about. Now, I'm not talking about like a instance where it was a very profound experience that somebody had and like this changed their life and that's why they bring it up so much. It's kind of like listening to a person who found religion talk about the instance where they found religion and they bring it up a bunch.
Speaker 1: It's not like it loses its power in that regard.
Speaker 4: But like listening to people come in and talk about, oh, mushrooms, bup, up, up, up up every single episode. It's like, Okay, is this a mushroom podcast or is it a comedy podcast?
Speaker 1: Or is this a news podcast?
Speaker 4: Or It's like, so Rogan has kind of formulated his shit on his own, but you could see five years ago to now how the conversations have drifted, how he takes things more seriously now. Some things he doesn't take seriously. But I mean, like we're saying Rogan may not be the plant, but you're postulating catalysts that young Jamie is the plant.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a few different theories on Rogan and Amy themselves. And I was just talking. Oh shit, it's snowing. I was just talking with gros Yeah, Julia was just on the show and we were talking and fuck, man, I feel like a dick right now.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the peach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kobe was saying, and fuck, I can't remember what he was referencing, but anyways, what he was referencing said that Jamie is his handler and is there to basically make sure that he doesn't get too far out of line. And I'm not so sure that Joe Rogan happened organically. You know, he moved out to Hollywood all of a sudden, his first freaking audition. He's on a very, very fucking successful show. He's in Hollywood hanging out with all these people. Like I said, when he has people on, it's it's not like he's hitting those hard questions. There's White Rabbit Podcast two day because Joe Rogan doesn't ask the right questions. And I got pissed off, and I was like, fuck this, I'm starting a show. And so my whole thing is is I believe that he knows the truth, but because he hangs out with Eddie Bravo and people that hang out with Eddie Bravo, and he has these people that are in his ear and he knows what the fuck is up. But I also think that he is tapped in the sense that we know where you live. You know, don't fucking get too far out of line. We're allowing you to have this because we like you to plant seeds and what you're doing. He might even think that he's doing this organically and just doesn't want to step too far out of line so that you know, his daughter ends up missing or some shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, and the thing is too, is that he's It's well known that he has had people say like whenever he signed on to Spotify, there was a couple episodes that he wasn't allowed to bring over to Spotify whenever he signed that contract. Like some of those episodes are gone in Locke forever. Some of the episodes were never released and I can't remember, you know which episodes they were, but like you can go back and listen. He mentions that, and it makes you wonder, all right, so he doesn't have freedom of speech. There are certain things that he can't talk about. There's certain things that he can't bring up. We don't give a shit. We will talk about literally anything over here. There's nothing that we won't touch on. I mean, you know, Jacob doesn't like to talk about the Holocaust. But outside of that, you know, there's there's certain things that like why is it that we can't listen to certain things? And I think that, you know, the whole idea is is that he's kind of a gatekeeper to the podcast realm. Like if you listen to podcast, chances are you have listened to a Joe Rogan podcast right right.
Speaker 3: And I will say that it is a good gatekeeping thing because regardless of him holding back a lot of the truth, he's still planting those seats so that people like us are going to be like, well, hold on, I want to know more about this shit and then go dig into this shit. And he is creating truthers, but he's also I feel like they are navigating what they want to be trickled out through Rogan and that leads us, right into what you guys just said. You don't like to touch on the Holocaust or Hitler, but that seems to be a fucking main talking point nowadays. Even my Jehovah God mom just asked me the other night. She was like, all right, Brad, I don't want to know what you think about this, but I know you're tied into this world. Are there really people out there that don't think that the Holocaust happened and that Hitler is a good person? And you know I was, Dude, I'll give you my answer, and I won't tell you where I stand on it. We've been lied to about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: This is my only thing about the Holocaust, okay, because there's gonna be people that immediately will if there's only two ovens, and you could do this with the only six million, but there wasn't six million Jews in Europe beforehand.
Speaker 1: Blah blah.
Speaker 4: It's like, first of all, do you know how shitty the record keeping was in Europe before World War Two? It's not like anybody has an actual census of the real numbers, but neither here nor they are.
Speaker 2: I mean the Red Crosses to be keeping a consensus of that, and They definitely flubbed those numbers for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean also the Red Cross wasn't really good at keeping the records either. But my point is point is I don't want this program to ever give Nazis a foothold at that point. What is the fucking purpose of us doing this If we're gonna start viewing white supremacist rhetoric.
Speaker 1: I will never allow that.
Speaker 3: But my point is this, do you think it's on purpose that this just so happens to be a talking point all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not a thing all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I mean, hell, like in the sixties they had somebody calling the irs the Synagogue of Satan, right, and they're always.
Speaker 1: That's a long standing thing. And here's the reason why.
Speaker 4: The reason why, honestly, is because the Nazi Party had a foothold in.
Speaker 1: America prior to World War Two.
Speaker 4: All of the anti Jew rhetoric that Hitler was going on about Oswald Moseley was doing in England, you had a guy in to Italy doing the same thing. They had a faction of it in France, they had a faction of in America. Those roots made their way known long before World War two actually started. World War II was over, and now, yeah, Hitler's the bad guy. Obviously a lot of that racist rhetoric was still here. Keep in mind, Jim Crow laws were still around at that time, so it was we had very very deep roots as far as racial divides and separatism right, separate but equal and all these things, even though some people are more equal than others and all this dumb shit. So yeah, it's like, we can't deny our history. We have to acknowledge that this thing happened, or these things were said, these ideals were pushed. That doesn't mean we have to give that more fuel today.
Speaker 3: Well you're not seeing that. It's a talking point that is more prelevant than it has been in a long time.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is right now, it's more so it is big time question.
Speaker 4: I have a theory as to why, But I know, I'm just so many people think that I have like some sort of weird deep love for Israel.
Speaker 1: I really don't. I'm neutral on them.
Speaker 4: I believe Israel should be a nation, but it's not like I think that Israel can do no wrong because they're the quote unquote God's chosen people. But I get roped into that just because I'm not willing to sit here and say all Jews are satanic. Clearly, I'm a clearly I'm a jew lover because of it. And it's like, yeah, that people are looking at things in black and white.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that what's going on is is that people are becoming privy to a lot of what's going on in the deep state and the cabal and the globalists and a lot of that shit. And you're seeing who's at the top of a lot of these organizations, and it just so happens to rhyme with pew, you know, like there's a weird there's a weird connection there, and people I think are trying to figure out why, you know, you got was it a Larry Fink of of Black Rock right? Like another guy right there? Like you want to talk about like organizations that are coincidentally all headed by quote unquote Jewish people. Now, does that mean that the Jews are bad? Of course not, dude, Get the fuck out of here with that. That's like saying the flying spaghetti monster religion is is all made of like crit well a little crazy, sure, but but they're not made of hateful people mostly, you know, it's just people that are kind of just trying to make a joke and you know, trying to be in on the joke. But whenever it comes to, you know, the Jewish stuff, I think that people are trying to fall down that rabbit hole and they find you know, where it brings it back to, and where it all goes back to, seemingly is the Holocaust. And so people are looking into those numbers and I get it, like, look, you want to try and you don't want to try and dissuade people from doing their own deep dives, but it is a dangerous thing. Information can be as enlightening as it is poisoned sometimes, and that's something that I think it poisons a lot of the minds out there whenever you really start like coming after people for their religious views. And that's kind of a dangerous place to go because you want to talk about how a lot of people believe that religion is the cause for a lot of divide. Well I think also, you know, calling out religions because of their divide is creating more divide, So it's not exactly helping anything.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about religions causing mass murders, genocides, wars, all these things one hundred percent with you, and that's that's real life. But there have been more wars fought over land grabs and resources than there have been for religious dogma or some sort of affiliation with a god or a pantheon of gods. Communism has killed more people than I would say most organized religions in such a compressed amount of time, and that is actually the antithesis of religion.
Speaker 1: So you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, if you're looking for a bad guy, the Jews will probably fit the mold of what you're looking for if you look at it hard enough and squint your eyes hard enough. I am still of the belief that it's the fucking Gypsies that have been causing all this shit for forever. I'm telling you, the gyps have been jipping the Jews for forever. We got to put it into these fucks.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Jesus, you're you're a hateful spewing rhetoric over there about the Gypsies.
Speaker 4: It sounds as equal as the people spewing their hatred for the Jews. So I've just decided this is gonna be the hill I die on as the counter argument.
Speaker 2: To accept there is not a single gypsy in control of anything?
Speaker 1: Oh real?
Speaker 4: Oh really, CORECT new an episode on it now right now, right now.
Speaker 2: The Gypsies are in charge of shit?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, Oh well, well, are these practicing gypsies that are living in the white trash communities or are these people of traveler descent that just so happened to be in the fortune five hundred CEO clan of things?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Or the gypsy descent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't even name a single gypsy right now, Like, do you know anybody that is a Gypsy that is into any high rank? Because you could you think of a name just off the top of the dome.
Speaker 4: Uh, the joy Seas, the gray Seas, the Bulls, the youngs, like yo, I could we could go down rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: What organizations? Well they're in Europe, so nothing over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, no.
Speaker 3: Dual citizenships and like the cabinets and ship like that.
Speaker 4: Well that's the problem though, when you're talking dual citizenships, are talking about people that travel. They never set up roots anywhere, so that as soon as they get found out, they just pick up their trucks and they head out to the next town. Because that's how Gypsies have done for forever, because they've been kicked out of every single country they've ever tried to live in.
Speaker 2: There's a reason for the Okay, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, oh, the Jews have been kicked out of one hundred and nine country.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 1: The Gypsies have been kicked out of fucking all of them.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyway, well it can't be all of them. They're still around somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but until they get discovered that they're there, just saying I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I think legitimate Jacob, I'm serious, and this is going to sound like a good question, But is there a legitimate blood tie to Gypsies or is it just life?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, No, there's actual blood ties to it. I mean, all jokes aside. Obviously, I am being satirical here, ladies and gentlemen, which I hope people are being satirical when they talk about the Jews, but they're not, because people just have hatred in their hearts.
Speaker 1: But whatever.
Speaker 4: But the Gypsies themselves, if you really want to get technical, yes, they're allegedly their history stemmed from the northern part of India when they were first exiled. Then they made their way to Europe and they've been exiled from there and exile from here and everywhere else since then. The Roma language, and there's a couple of different offshoots of Gypsies that have different types of languages. But that's why they all have very similar features, similar traits. They all look a certain way. Their culture is very like even the European Gypsies. Their style of dress and their style of dance, and their specific offshoot of Catholicism, like, for instance, they worshiped the black Dahlia. They don't worship the regular Mother Mary. They have the black Mother Mary, not African black. I mean, like every figure of her is black, which is also a very occult thing behind it. A lot of their occult practices and rituals, a lot of their curses that they throw. This all comes from like very ancient traditions. But that's the thing. Nobody wants to throw shade at them because they've kept into the shadows for forever well.
Speaker 2: And also they can't be like elite globalists because they're not even in the United States.
Speaker 4: So oh really, they don't have a colony of them living just ten miles from where I'm sitting right now.
Speaker 2: Is that colony running the country.
Speaker 4: No, they are not that one family of white trash Gypsies are not. But I'm not saying they don't have blood ties and cousins and third and fourth cousins that are running shit somewhere else. But you wouldn't know that because Gypsy names don't stand out. Goldstein stands out, you know what I'm saying. Most Gypsy last names have been anglicized and Americanized and all the other things to where they don't stand out as names in and of themselves. Look at Peaky Blinders. Shelby. Does that sound like a foreign name? No, not at all.
Speaker 1: They're Gypsy as fuck.
Speaker 3: Though Carol Shelby was a Gypsy.
Speaker 4: I was talking about Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders, But I don't know. That's my point though, there's That's like saying Smith that's a very common name. Is every single Smith the part of that type?
Speaker 1: We don't know?
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying, dude, they have blended themselves in such a way to where you can't even tell which ones what anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna ruffle some feathers here. And I don't mean to be disrespectful by any means, but I will say this, isn't it strange? And I think that let me find my wording here correctly.
Speaker 1: I think it's satire, y'all.
Speaker 4: I don't actually hate gypsies, but I'm just doing this for the last Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about the Gypsies, but isn't it strange? I mean, I'm sure they're nice people, but like, isn't it strange how whenever you talk about the mass like holocaust, the extermination of people, whenever you talk about that kind of stuff, the first thing that gets brought to mind is a holocaust, like the Jews Holocaust. Meanwhile, like people have been getting sacrificed and like by the thousands for all eternity. And but that's like the main one, you know what. And I think that that's why people find it strange. In the same respect of like again, not trying to ruffle feathers here, in the same respect of you know, we've all heard of all people being slaves at some point. You know, it doesn't matter your color, your creed, your religion, whatever, everybody's been a slave, you know, according to you know, whatever races you can find the right, but it's black people, Like whenever you think about slavery, it's black. And so I think that that's kind of the thing. It's like, why are there certain groups who are more well known for this or that, more so than everybody else? And I think that's why people like to dive into those topics. It's not to say that the blacks weren't in slavery, it's that like, why is that the main one?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Like, that's because we're in America and when we think slavery, we think of Antebellum slavery. In Europe, they don't think of black people when they think of slaves at all. They think of their own version of it. I mean, hell, the Irish were enslaved by the English. When the Irish people think about slaves, they think of Oliver Cromwell. They don't think about people from Africa and the trans Atlantic slave trade.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Jacob, But what Jonathan was saying is like, throughout history, and I'm not disagreeing with you at all, that's a very good point. But throughout history we've been witnessing genocides, and the only genocide that they talk about is the Holocaust. And even today, I mean from the Holocaust to today, we've probably had like three or four genocides happening, and even what is Tripley's been screaming about it, and he's the only one that you hear talking about his people being going through a Holocaust right now. And so why is it? Yes, why is it? It's because that's the narrative that they want to control. And that takes me back to my point, is now, all of a sudden, it is common to see these questioning and I do it myself. I'm guilty questioning of what truly took place what they're telling us took place in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, And now that is a talking point, and so they're steering that narrative. In the beginning, we talked about them infiltrating this community. Well, did they infiltrate it or did they know that eventually that the mainstream media was going to trickle off? And so they brought this upon and they tapped Joe Rogan from the very beginning, let's get him on this show. Crazy thing, have people drinking freaking animal come and put spiders on their faces and shit and have him talk about mushrooms and DMT and have people go through their fucking grow up stages with this guy. Now they trust him. Now we control the narrative through him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm be real. I didn't even know. I never even heard of DMT before Joe Rogan mentioned it. Really yeah, I mean he's been talking about it since like twenty what twenty ten or something like that, Like yeah, I mean maybe it was just because of my age. I wasn't privy to that kind of information. I never really even really looked into psychedelics. I think that I didn't even try mushrooms until after he had mentioned that for the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I had never tried anything, But I at least heard about these things in middle school.
Speaker 1: Man Salvia. He used to be able to buy that shit at gas stations.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Oh, yeah, for the first and only time.
Speaker 4: But I mean, like my point is psychedelics in general, Like I remember kids in middle school were going into cow pastures and getting mushrooms before the farmers started giving the cow speed to where they wouldn't grow anymore, and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you had those kids that were into that wild shit. That wasn't my click. I was a good little church kid for all of that. But I had heard of it, and I at least saw it from time to time. But DMT itself.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I mean, that wasn't something that was very widely known about, but I don't think. I think Rogan probably brought that to a lot of people's attention, but it wasn't like that was unknown before him.
Speaker 3: So I see an orchestrated narrative divide happening. And I think that because they infiltrated from the beginning, and we have these people that we supposedly can get solid information from now and then you can branch off and then there's people like us and we know certain things. And now this topic that I brought up is in the forefront, and we have a way to divide, and now we can divide the country. And what just happened. We have Donald Trump pulling the chair out for who right, And so now everybody's making memes in let's call it the truth or community, but that's not really what it is anymore. Now we have people making memes on both sides. See, I told you Donald Trump is playing everybody. He's on the side of Israel, and blah blah blah, blah blah. Then you have the people that are like refusing to believe it. No, this is not true. He's playing everybody all across the board. He's just accepting Israel's money so that he can take control and do what he wants to do. I just see divide and I don't have a foothold on either side of this argument. I'm curious what you guys think. I think this is orchestrated purposely.
Speaker 4: I think Donnie t is on the side of money. Like push come to shove. He's not pro Israel or anti Israel. He's not pro Democrat, pro Republican, He's none of that. At the end of the day, he is a fortune five hundred CEO. He is a greaseball businessman from New York City who's been doing deals with the mafia since he first broke out, And when push comes to shove, he will still, through muscle memory, if nothing else, continue to be the greaseball businessman from New York City.
Speaker 1: That's his status QUI So like.
Speaker 4: For instance, Biden is a crime lord As a matter of fact, Juliani just released a book about the Biden crime family.
Speaker 1: And that's what Biden is.
Speaker 4: When push comes to shove, he is a mob boss of his own crime syndication. Trump, when push comes a shove, is a businessman. And when he leaves office, he's not gonna go partning a bunch of his people. He's gonna make sure that he makes the tax laws extra good for business owners, because that's who he is, and that's who he actually gives a fuck about.
Speaker 1: That's how I see it.
Speaker 4: Is he pro Israel? Is the money better? If he's pro Israel? Is he is he pro Russia? Is the money better? If he's pro Russia or anti Russia? What's better for business? That's that's what I think his mindset is geared towards. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I kind of look at it with with a little bit of a head tilt. Personally, I don't fully put all my trust into any one person. It's hard to even do it to myself most of the time. But you know, whenever I think that conspiracy theorists have kind of been waiting for this day for quite a long time, hoping that, you know, Trump would eventually get back into office that it wouldn't get stolen from him. It was a major talking point for the longest time. We need to get some kind of you know, some kind of stable grounding, because the walking sack of shit that was in office for four years literally did everything the exact opposite way that that Trump would have done it. Obviously, like that's something that we were all calling out on a regular basis, you know, selling, selling ourselves off to the World Economic Forum and the and the World Health Organization and the Paris Climate a Cord and all of these different organizations that we're just pummeling money into. All the billions of dollars that we sent over to Ukraine only to be laundered back. That was highly coincidental considering all the Barisma shit that you know, Hunter Biden was involved in. So we were obsessed with diving in and just seeing all these little nuggets of conspiracies almost on a daily basis, whenever it was against the conspiracy crowd. And now what I find really interesting is that all of politics seems to be like go going with the conspiracy theorist. So that makes my ears perk up a little bit, you know, there's certain things that you're like, wait a second, Like there's a fucking doge thing that's going on right now and it's calling out all of the government spending that it's like it it seems too perfect, And maybe I'm just a skeptic. Maybe I'm I don't trust anybody to ever do the quote unquote right thing, And so yeah, I'm gonna have my ears perked up on a lot of the stuff that goes on with Trump. But I'll tell you what, the biggest thing that made me, you know, a little sketched out was Trump going wanting to go in and basically take over Gaza. I was like, first, like, it's so strange because you know, we've had our boy, Brandon Kroll come on the show several times and he's talked about Trump's relationship with Israel and them trying to turn Donald Trump into the new Messiah, and you know, we thought that maybe, you know, maybe you're kind of just pulling on strings that there's not really anything at the end of it. But now you see, like literally in his first month in office, he's talking about taking over a portion of fucking Israel, and it's like, wait a second, Like could this be the Messiah figure that you know Brandon Kroll was trying to warn us about. Could the I mean, there's a lot of like very weird, sketchy shit with our involvement with with Israel, and I don't know, like it just seems like the dominoes are perfectly aligning here, and whenever something's too perfect, bro, I question it big time. Like, if something is way too perfect, I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. I'm waiting for something to happen. That's not to say that I agree with everything that the Trump has got going on right now. I mean, for Fox's sake, he has ai creating new vaccines, personalized vaccines for every individual out there. And it's like, well, I don't like that. I don't like that he's taken over a piece of Israel. I mean, yeah, that's just two things, you know, against all of the amazing things that he has going on right now. For sure, I love the idea of abolishing the IRS and implementing you know, like what was it the ERS now the External Revenue Service. I love that idea. I don't know if it's gonna get passed, we'll see, But like I don't know I think that. You know, if you were a skeptic whenever Biden was in office, you better keep that same energy with Trump or else you're just going to be Fox News. That's really all you're gonna be. You're gonna be a fucking poster child for Fox News. You're gonna turn into fucking Russell Brand, who I don't trust one bit, and just people like that, And so I don't know. I I'm sketched out with a lot of it, and I will be. We will be, you know, coming through all of his antics and all the things that he does with a fine tooth comb for the next four years. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: You quick.
Speaker 4: I got a jump Brand whenever he went famous with his Christianity, though before that you were all on board with Russell Brand.
Speaker 2: I kind of always questioned Russell Brand a little bit. I liked him because of his movies like Get Him to the Greek is one of my favorite movies of all time, and that was you know, my the wolves pulled over my eyes for that, And so now you.
Speaker 3: Go, else is in that fucking movie?
Speaker 2: Did he did?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 2: Yep? And so you know, uh, yeah, I'm not gonna lie you know him, like converting to Christianity. It made me like, look at him a little bit weird. I'm not saying that I don't you know that that that was the main thing, but I just see like a total character change here, and it almost like it just doesn't seem sincere. And that's my problem with it. It's not that I have a problem with converting to Christianity. I think it's a great thing. Like it's like I think that a lot of people need some sort of foundational lens to look through. I don't find any problem with that. I just find I just it just.
Speaker 4: Seems drastic changes when somebody converts to Christianity.
Speaker 1: By the way, I sure expect to see that, sure.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. It just seems like the timing is really strange, and it just seems very insincere. Like the weird shit about him being baptized in is fucking underwear and he's being baptized by somebody else who's in his underwear. It's like, what the fuck, dude, Like what Like it's almost like I felt like he was making a joke out of it. I personally that's how I looked at it. I think he was.
Speaker 3: I think that he's just riding the wave. He put out something where he spoke a little bit of truth, and he saw that there's a market for that. Yes, and it's a niche that he was able to fall into. And he's just an opportunist.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And honestly, I feel the same way about Alex Jones. Whenever Alex Jones first started in Info Wars, do you think he was spouting all this Christian stuff? No, dude, Like, he wasn't a full on religious person. And now he sees that the masses love hearing that kind of stuff, right, Like, so you go with the masses. What's going to get you more views? What people like looking through the eyes of a Christian lens if you're a Christian, So you want to implement that if you're trying to get those kind of viewers. And that's kind of like a problem that I kind of have because now you're you're playing to your viewers, and it shouldn't be like that. You shouldn't be playing to your viewers to try and get more views, or try and get more likes, or try and get more people to agree with you. Like, I don't like that, And so that to me sounds insincere. So I found a way to real this back in with what you just said, so playing to your viewers. I when I first came out, I was fully on board the Q train. I was in an I was a full on and on like to the point where I was deciphering the Q drops myself rather than relying on.
Speaker 3: Other people to post memes about it. I was like on the chan boards doing it. And then I started my show, and then I started questioning Donald Trump, and so I was like, well, fuck, dude, my entire audience is all on board with Q, and I'm questioning Teter Tottering if Donald Trump is a good guy or not. And that is the face of fucking Q. So how could the poster child of Q be something that's good and legit If I'm having questions about who fucking Trump really is, I still have questions about who Trump really is. Now I put this Q hat back on just for this reason to have this discussion. And I'm not jumping back on the Q train at all. But you're saying that everything is lining up too perfectly. Now, if Q was legit, then this is exactly how everything would be fucking playing out. And you're talking about Trump coming out and saying he's taking over the Gaza strip. Well, if you look at the faces of some people that are really important when he says that, they're really trying to hold back their fucking anger. My and I heard somebody else say this too, so I was like, oh shit, that's a good strategical move. Now, what are you gonna do. Of course, we can't let fucking jumasin all this shit just keep, but nobody has nobody has an actual answer to it, because if you play one side, there's gonna be bloodshed. If you play the other side, there's gonna be bloodshed. I'm just gonna take over this part now, you guys can't do shit to it because it's owned by America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's an interesting power play that he's talking about making right now. Now it's not confirmed right as of this time of recording, it's not confirmed that this is absolutely gonna happen, But it's becoming more and more of a talking point that people are starting to actually put some weight behind here.
Speaker 1: And that's an interesting.
Speaker 4: Power play, right, y'all are fighting over this little strip and this that and the third how about America comes in and y'all, y'all basically like a dad with his kids that are playing ball and they can't decide or they're playing Xbox.
Speaker 2: I want to play this.
Speaker 1: I want to play this. You know what, yank it out the wall. Nobody's playing fucking Xbox. Now.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what Trump just is talking about doing with Gadza. Oh, y'all can't decide who owns the strip? Boom, we own the strip. Now everybody can go fuck themselves. It's going to be interesting to see how that plays out.
Speaker 3: For sure, I think that's a pimp move. And not only that, but if you want to stop any sort of bloodshed, I think that's the only way to do it. Now, there's a lot of things that are taking place here that I'm not so sure of. You know what happened to no New Wars type of a thing. But is it possible to get to where we want to be without No New Wars? And then Jonathan you were talking or was it you Jacob, I don't remember when you guys were saying, there's three major things at play that create wars. Well, it's religion, and it's land grabs and what money resources?
Speaker 1: Resources, money, economy the way. He won't cut that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and so what is his his major focus is now, I'm not saying his focus is religion, but we have this war that he inherited, which is, i'll put it in quotes, a religious war, and so we have that at the forefront. Now he's talking about expanding America. So land grap that's going to create wars, right, I mean in theory, and with these land grabs comes resources, and with resources, we're talking about tariffs and that's a big, big fucking topic going on right now as well. Yeah, I mean, do you guys see all these things as good? On the surface? To me, they look good, and I still don't understand. Like I was driving by the capital in Carson City yesterday and there was people outside protesting all of this shit. And then we had people at my work. They're not even illegal, but they just didn't show up in protest of people being deported in shit, And I'm like, fuck man, Like the chaos is going to continue, Like it doesn't matter how good it gets. You can give somebody a chocolate cake and they're going to be pissed off and have something to say about it.
Speaker 4: Depends on which section of a land grab, depends on how I see it. As far as potentially good or potentially bad Canada that I seriously doubt that's actually gonna Happen's gonna be for fifty first state.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's probably not like there is a greater than zero percent chance of it. Sure, I just don't see that actually going down. Canadians are very proud people, not just the trudeat type, but like Alberta people are not trying to become Americans. They're super proud to be from Alberta, you know what I mean. Greenland America had I want to say it was like either eight or thirteen. The numbers were lost to me, but we had multiple military outposts across Greenland during the Cold War. Now Greenland is owned by Denmark, and it's not really that much of an economic hub for anything. The population of that entire country is less than most American states. It's not useful for a lot except for its strategic location. America setting up military outposts there and maybe setting up some territories on the island of Sure, I.
Speaker 1: Could see that.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're gonna full force take it over that. That seems preposterous to me. But I see that as a positive setting up more military outposts. But I'm also very pro military, very pro war. That's just me, Gaza. I don't see that as a positive thing. I see that as an absolute He's pulling his dick out and slapping on the table and asking anybody to fucking try him.
Speaker 1: That's essentially what it is. And we're talking about like no new wars. Could this lead to war?
Speaker 4: Yes, there there's definitely a possibility of that. However, no one in that region actually wants to get smacked the fuck down by America. They may talk a big game. Oh look at the Iran. They've been talking big game since the fucking revolution. They ain't done shit.
Speaker 1: They could have.
Speaker 4: They could have set off multiple sleeper cell terrorist plots in America at any point that they wanted. Why haven't they because they don't want the wrath of God reigning down upon them.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think it's more or less a flex but I could be completely wrong here, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I think that this plan was probably thought out years ago, personally, like, especially when we're talking about Trump and then the whole Gaza Strip. So first of all, haven't Israel and Palestine. They've been fighting over that land for like generations, right, like for a long time. I know, eventually, you know, Israel kind of like gifted it to them, like most.
Speaker 4: Recently technically speaking, the area that was Judea that the Roman Empire named Palestine. The Jews were kind of expelled out of this area in seventy eight D. And that's when they went to Europe, and that's when we got the Ashkenahs versus the Spartas and all these things. So like we're talking old, old, old history here. But as far as the Jews feeling that is their rightful land and who's been fighting them for it and they've been trying to take it back from these people for forever and not these people as far as Muslims, they only became a thing in the six hundred Dad, but like the uh inhabitors of that land and then the Hebrews trying to take it and all these things. Yeah, that's been going on for thousands of years. It's a very much rinse and repeat situation.
Speaker 2: So all of a sudden, Net and Yahoo is just gonna be okay with Trump coming and taking that land. You know, it's like he's got a fucking choice, though, bull fucking shit, he doesn't have a choice. He's the one that created Hamas, He's the one that created this whole problem in the first place, and now all of a sudden he's just gonna be like, oh, sure, we can make it American. It's like, no, I don't think that Israel by any means is being strongholded in this situation. There's no way in hell you want to talk about like technology wise, like they are extremely advanced. You're trying to say that bol pooral Israel can't fucking have something to say about this. No, if this was something that was going to go against Israel, if it ruffled net and Yahoo or Israel's feathers at all, we would hear something about it. But right now it just seems like Nen Y'allho's just perfectly fine with it. And I think that that kind of plays into So all right, we've had the fittest flat earther on the show and he recently made a video and other people have talked about it before about how Donald Trump was president forty five and president number forty seven. Right, so you got forty five, you single it down to a single digit, it's nine. Same thing with forty seven equals eleven, nine to eleven right there. And if you got Brandon Kroll over there was talking about basically that nine to eleven was kind of like the sacrifice made in order to implement the new King, and that could have been what that was. I don't know what they're doing in the occult, you know, as far as politics goes, but like you could see how that could be a case. Now, if you check this out, this is something that the fittest flatter Earth are brought up, bro. And it blows my damn mind. So I think that whenever I'm not necessarily somebody that believes in the Bible, I'm not a Christian by any means, but I think that there's a lot of symbolism that the elites, namely Israel or the you know, the higher up kind of jew echelon, they definitely love to go occult wise whenever it comes to the Bible. I think that the Bible can be interpreted a thousand different ways, and I think that they use it for their occult practices at some level of it. And I think that it's kind of a blueprint, almost a playbook of things to come. And so one thing that the Fittest Flat Earth or Tyler brought up is that if you check out Revelation nine to eleven, which is very strange, you know, nine to eleven has always been like a very occult thing, just as far like you look at there's been so much symbolism, not even just the Twin Towers, but there's so much symbolism with nine to eleven, all over sports, all over the news. It is just a number that they are constantly trying to pump in front of your face. And one thing that Tyler brought up was Revelation nine to eleven that says, and they had a king over them, which which is the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abadon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollion. So the Hebrew name for the king, which was the Angel of the bottomless pit, his name is Abadon. Right, So you got nine to eleven possibly being the implementation of Donald Trump. Now you've got Donald Trump taken over Gaza. Israel is allowing that to happen, almost bringing about their Messiah figure in a weird way almost. It's almost like they're gifting it to Trump because they know his position in the religious world, and is his position in the religious world, could he possibly be the Antichrist figure that they're talking about right here in Revelation nine to eleven. I just I don't know. It makes you wonder whenever you look into stuff like this, Like we know for a fact people are using symbolism and the occult, So why do we wait until it's already done to find the symbolism. We could look at it before it happens, or as it's happening, to be able to call out the symbolism on stuff like this. And I think that I'm not necessarily saying that that's what's going on, but I think that you got to look at the weird coincidences that are going on in the world right now, how everything seems to be going Trump's way. Like, tell me, people have been trying to paint Trump as just, oh, he's just a businessman and nobody really likes him and everybody else, you know, shit to say about him. I feel like they've been turning him into a martyr for the last eight years personally, now that I'm looking at it, you could see how it has been convincingly though it doesn't even have to die, no, not in this case. I think that the martyr got jipped or juiced.
Speaker 3: So though, because how many people are saying that Baron Trump, he's paving the way for Baron Trump to be the Antichrist. And Elon muster video going around where the lady said that she used to babysit kid, knew him as a kid or some shit and was like, oh my god, is he the Anti Christ? And the mom was like, and Elon's mom said, no, but he's going to introduce to the world the anti Christ or some shit like that. And you know, we got Baron Trump with the whole Ingerwood Lockwood thing, the what is it, I can't remember the exact name of the book, but like the Mysterious Wonders of Baron Trump or some shit like that. Little Baron Trump, Yeah, and it coincides with everything. And then we got Baron Trump walking up to Biden at the inauguration and clearly instilled some kind of fear into this man with whatever he whispered to him, and then turned around and just kind of like I don't know. That was the biggest boss move that I've ever seen a child make in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really sketch. And he's he's still a young man, you know, like like that's I mean, he's a tall motherfucker. What is it like six ' eight or something crazy like six.
Speaker 3: Tens I'm fucking for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I think that it's I think that whenever everything's going your way, and I'm not one of these people, like I'm not typically one of these people unless it comes to the conspiratorial realm, because nothing always goes perfectly in the conspiratorial realm. In the worldview, in the political view, it never goes one hundred percent the way that we would like to see it go. Obviously, Like to are we now to assume that everybody at the top is now like, oh, we're not bad guys anymore. We're the good guys, and we're gonna give you everything after we've poisoned you, not only with the food and the water, but the information. We've poisoned you every which way. We've been trying to maintain the population by giving everybody cancer. We know that we have the fucking cure to cancer, but we're not gonna give it to you, So you just keep on donating all your money to these cancer research funds even you know, like I don't buy any of this bullshit they're trying to keep. I think that what they're trying to do is almost like fool us into buying into the system. Again, I think that that's all that's going on right now.
Speaker 3: I think we're just going through a change of wardens in the fucking prison.
Speaker 2: Could be, but the problem with the warden is that all the inmates know that, like, the warden is always the bad guy, right Like in a prison, you're not going to have half of the inmates or more than half fifty five sixty percent of the inmates saying, oh, we love the warden, which I think is a possibility of what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: Well, my tide to the warden is this is this prison that we're kept in, meaning that there is extra land and civilizations that we're not being told about. And until we have somebody of power that tells us about these extra lands and tells us that we have cures for certain things, then I don't believe shit. Now we got RFK trying to blow the lid off of a lot of fucking things. But I also don't like his stance on other things. So I know he comes from a bloodline and a very long line of corrupt motherfuckers. So who's to say that these people aren't bred to be put in these positions to make us think that they're the good guys and really on our side. These people don't know shit about the average working person. None of these motherfuckers have had to lift their finger a day in their life. I don't give a fuck if Trump fucking put on a vest and drove around in a dump truck for half of a day or served people going through the drive through. That doesn't it's not shit to me. He doesn't know what it's like worrying if you're gonna be able to fucking keep your lights on next week. These people have no idea what this shit is like. Their life is brought up through occult teachings, and I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me or not. They have been, all of them have been, and they're playing their role. And now the occultists are worrying, and one side of the occult is taking over the other side of the occult, and we're just going through a fucking master change. And our master now is going to tell us that everything is all good and we're going to get a reach around while he fucks us in the ass, whereas the other side just bent us over and said, hey, look we're fucking you in the ass.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: It's a solid point. I do want to bring up. Not that I like to get blackpilled or turbo black pill, but I think that what I'm about to mention right here is a turbo blackpill conversation. So just a raise of hands here, do we believe for sure, like a fact, like actually believe that Joe Biden was some kind of clone or some kind of step in or some did he have some kind of you know, like, do we believe that that is the original Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, is it possible just hang on for you for a second. Is it possible that that same thing is happening right now but at a like a super high level. So let's just say this, if Joe Biden was cloned or replaced, or you know, he had a body double or something like that, is it not possible for the other side to also do that.
Speaker 4: It is, but they had to be careful with it, right. Biden could barely string together a sentence, So to put up a clone that also could barely string together a sentence, and then make another clone that was even worse at it, they could have played that off like it's.
Speaker 1: An old man whose mind is degenerating. Right.
Speaker 4: If they were to try to do that with a not even gonna say Trump, let's go off of name any other very famous figure that would be easily recognizable.
Speaker 1: It could be an actor. Robert Downey Jr. Just thrown out one. Okay.
Speaker 4: If they were going to clone Robert Downey Jr. And try to run this new version of him as the original, they would have to get it so perfectly exact, because he's so recognizable. His voice is so recognizable, his speech patterns, the way he looks, the way he walks, all these things. An old man that people barely see is one thing. A guy that is always in the public eye is another.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be a lot easier to get away with cloning Biden. Then it would be getting away with cloning uh of a vic or something like that, or even Trump for that man.
Speaker 2: Well check this out though. So one of the things that you can do to try and hypnotize the masses to this kind of thing is just to take certain qualities of a person, right, Like certain things we know for sure about Trump, and he has very distinct qualities right Like he has he has the orange fucking spray tand he has the two pay not two pay kind of wig. He has allegedly very tiny hands. He speaks like a fucking video game character, like somebody could master that. And as a matter of fact, many of people have mastered his voice, so wouldn't be very hard. He talks with his hands, He has a very distinct voice. He has a very distinct look. If you were trying to clone somebody, all you would have to do, yeah, make it look like I'm a little bit. But throw on some spray tan, give him a blonde wig, you know, give him that like that rhythm of his voice that he has, you know what I mean, Like there's a certain cadence that Trump speaks to and it almost seems like a fucking Avatar character. I'm not saying that that's what's going on. I'm just trying to think third Eye, all the way open, all the possibilities. You know. I feel like if anybody was to be easily cloned one hundred percent, it's Trump Like in Hollywood. Look, they could do that so easy. We've seen the masks like they are getting insanely good at him. I don't know. I'm just throwing out possibilities over here. I'm not saying that I buy all of it.
Speaker 3: I remember a couple of years ago when he went to a UFC event and he was standing there taking pictures with a bunch of people, and somebody had posted side by sides and it was a stand in or a clone at that point. That was at the UFC event. And I'll even go as far as to say that it doesn't necessarily have to be a clone. If you're into these crazy rabbit holes like we all are, it could very well be a shape shifter from the old ones or something that is playing this fucking character too. And and to go back on on what you guys were saying is to like very specific things, is like that, the hair, the skin, things like that. And it made me think, fuck, dude, I think they were breaking people of that with Eminem when they put out the movie Eight Mile, because they presented like it was almost a shock. It's like, oh fuck, he doesn't have his fucking regular hair and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Yeah, yeah, he did kind of have like the ramen noodle yellow hair there for a long time and then he goes into eight Miles just like regular brown. You know what though, you know, we initially when we had planned out the show, it was going to be like a like another Eminem kind of show, diving into you know, the music, the lyrics. Has he been replaced? Has he been cloned? Is that the real Eminem? You know? Did he die in a car crash allegedly a long time ago? Did he die of an overdose? Like, there's a lot of theories going on out there, and I was just looking, dude, you want to see some of the names of his songs on here on his new album, new album, Oh my God, Like okay, look at this.
Speaker 4: Last thing I heard about him was the Fortnite collab that he did and that was about it.
Speaker 1: So you have yeah, so you have evil.
Speaker 2: Evil is the name. There's a there's a song called Lucifer. There's a song called Houdini. There's a song called Guilty Conscious, which you know that was a banger back in the day. And you have a song called Anti Christ. You have a song called bad One speaking of did he die in a car crash? You have a song called road Rage. Like, very very strange shit going on in this new album right now, I mean knew it came out in July, I think it was, yeah, July twelfth.
Speaker 3: Album title.
Speaker 2: The album title is the Death of Slim Shady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this entire album is dropping truth bombs about his death and replacement.
Speaker 2: Dude, whoa that is fucking wild. I mean, what do you do with that? You know? Has he been? I mean, Jacob, you're usually the more left brained, logical kind of person here. When you see this shit, what does it do to you?
Speaker 1: All right? So looking at it with that logic brain.
Speaker 4: There is a bunch of artists right now that have been releasing super edgy things for the whole sake of just being super edgy, you know what I mean. There's all kinds of what's it called not the trash rap movement right Poia, Ghost Main Suicide Boys, And they talk about a lot of occult and satanic things in the songs for the whole purpose of being super edgy and trying to get the shock and all factor out of people. But that's like their genre. That's that's what they've done since day one. Your boy m has not been about that. He has been all about his lyricism and how he's a word and how he is the best battle rapper to ever perform, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, and all these things.
Speaker 4: For him to release an album the death of Slim Shady okay, trying to be edgy or rebirth if you will, all these things I could at least get. That makes it makes sense to me when you have songs with titles like this on that album. And as we were talking about how he and keep in mind, before he made his disc to Donald Trump back in the day before that, he was just seen as a great rapper. But nobody ever questioned his political affiliations or nobody ever questioned where he weighed in on because he was a musician. That was what he did.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hammer back at that because he did have the song White America.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I forgot about that. He went after Bush on that shit.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, he was very anti Bush.
Speaker 4: But I mean, so it was a lot of other rap artists, you know what I mean. It wasn't like he was trying to be a political rapper. He dropped a song, right and then the thing with Donald Trump, He wasn't being a political rapper. He dropped a bar on these things. Fine, fine, cool got it to drop an album like this at this specific time with these types of song titles, and I can only imagine what kind of a cult symbolism there is within the songs, especially now with all of the other things that are being uncovered about the music industry right now. Yeah, yeah, I think that these were all This is being done very strategically, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I see Jeffrey Epstein just popped up in those lyrics that caught my attention.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet it did.
Speaker 3: With Ben affleck me, Oh shit, you just grow I lost it. Oh sorry, with you Seth Green hanging on the left wing of Jeffrey Epstein's jet, screaming, hey, don't forget me, slim shady as Bill taking a pill and putting it in your soft drink. Bro, Oh my god, to bring up Seth Green. Yeah, Bro, I gotta listen to this album. I'm gonna listen to this today.
Speaker 2: Oh but that's my point though.
Speaker 4: Was he talking about these things to talk shit on these people or is he uh going to bat for his homies birds of a shit feather flocked together kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he's talking about Seth Green and that's who oh what's his name, jam Cappy? Isaac Cappy was talking about. Isaac Cappy was in you know he was friends with Seth Green. Seth Green said, you know, hey, let's go down to my cellar. That's where we play with the kids or sacrifice the kids or whatever like that.
Speaker 1: And Isaac Cappy was like, piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because he was like not even just sacrificing or keeping kids down there, bro, it was like purely like satanic sexual shit that was going on with Seth Green.
Speaker 1: And but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Is Eminem bringing awareness to it and calling it out by bringing it up in his song or is he going to bat for Seth Green in this song?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, just look at how he says it with Ben Affleck. I'm sorry, try not to get seen with Ben Affleck, me and Seth Green hanging on the left wing, Bro, He's hanging out with Seth Green. Yeah, yeah, all Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Epstein talking about him and his boy doing that shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, he always has been trying to be a shock value lyricist. I mean he talks about raping your own mother, you know so.
Speaker 4: And then what was that other when he talked about just lose it. Remember that when he was like, uh, I've touched on everything but little boys.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's just Michael. I'm just a little bit psycho.
Speaker 4: He was even calling out Michael Jackson and the fact that he's touched on everything except little boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah something girl, girl, girl, girl. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The best The best thing to make somebody think you're not something is to point at somebody else, right deflect.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well I'm saying, I mean, check this out. Marshall, he's the Antichrist. He will slice and dice slots, horse men, women, and children. His name is Marshall. He's the Antichrist. He goes, you want to dance with the devil. You want to dance with the devil, dance with the devil, and uh, he goes, it's about to get scary, it's about to get dark. Guess who's back straight out the gutter, Like what the fuck? How is this is the since July this is the Antichrist song? By the way, So.
Speaker 4: Yep, like you said, he's always been a shock and all style rap artist. He's always gone after this. Hi, kids, do you like violence? Want to watch me? Shoved nine inch nail straight through my eyelids? Like that's something that he did in the beginning. So is this him trying to be extra edgy and extra shock and all or is this his way of having that karmic balance to justify the things that he's done.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't know, but it's interesting as fuck.
Speaker 3: Very interesting, and he doesn't really have that Like the way that he put Hayley on a pedestal in the early days, you would think that they would have like a really good relationship. I don't know if this is true or not because I didn't want to look it up. But didn't she have like an OnlyFans and shit?
Speaker 1: I think she did know what she was in her early twenties.
Speaker 4: Joe Rule even made a joke about that once upon a time, and Eminem had to come to battle against him for that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Well, I guess I guess those lyrics fucking aged pretty well. When he said Uh, hey, m you said, Uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know the song I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Kim is a known slut. So what you think Kaylee's gonna be when she grows up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yup?
Speaker 4: And then Eminem like went to war over that shit now cut two these days. Now Again, I'm not saying for sure if Haley did have an only fans and I feel like I heard that, but it's also the Internet, so you know what I mean, I can never actually know her verify. I'm not on OnlyFans, so I don't know who does and doesn't have accounts. I know that uh cash mouse side girl she was. I think she cleared like three million dollars in her first six months on OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: So crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know she's like married and and fucking has a kid, but I still think she's as fucked because she oh she's horrible. Yeah. And she also had that video going around where she was talking about uh David Spade at the Illuminati meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also can we acknowledge the fact that they had full on grown men rap artists that were sliding into her dms before she was eighteen, and he was absolutely sending them pictures and stuff back and then wanted to try to blast them later to boost her algorithms. It's like, yeah, yeah, she's she's an absolute clout chaser, but I mean that's what she's been since Doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: Nothing new or unusual to report here, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know a lot of people say that Doctor Phil's show is a lot like a lot of these shows where these kids actually go to and doctor Nation camps after the fact, you know, it's like, Oh, we're going to get you to help you need do you want to go to rehab? And then they go and fucking end up going through some Courtney Love type shit.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I haven't heard that. I do know. I love Adam Ray portraying Doctor Phil on his comedy specials. Hilarious, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: But you know, I was just thinking about this too. And you know how they how they get you a lot, and how they get a lot of people from from looking into a lot of the weird occult you know shit that a lot of these artists and whoever you take a liking to like, they get you to like them so that you don't necessarily believe the conspiracy theorist or the shit that is being talked about in certain circles, and I think that Eminem is kind of one of those characters because there was I mean, dude, we all kind of grew up Eminem fans. Like if you grew up in the fucking nineties or in the early two thousands, everybody was an Eminem fan, right like he was, you know, just like kind of like the head of pop culture and the rap game for a while, probably even still a lot. And so I think that, you know, that's that kind of plays to our our sentimentalness, if that's a word like what we what we hold near and dear to our hearts, Like, oh well, you know, like I don't think Eminem's doing all that because you know he had, Yeah, I listened to him whenever I was a little kid, and and you know I turned out all right like that kind of shit. I think that there's a I think that there's some shit that's going on that they know that they can control a lot of the people's minds by getting you to like certain characters. That way, a lot of this stuff becomes unbelievable if the truth ever actually comes out about the characters, you know what I mean. So, for example, Eminem, like we grew up we all liked him. We don't want to believe this shit, right, I mean, but then we were like fuck him because there was a there's a whole picture of you know, him, like killing Donald Trump in one of the videos, and he was talking about Trump and so that's all right, Well now fuck Eminem and now we're gonna do a deep dives. But think about it like this, like, uh, what was the little gay black boy rapper country guy?
Speaker 1: How dare he call himself a rapper?
Speaker 2: Well? Whatever the fuck he is. But it was easy. It was easy to look into all of the weird symbolism that he's involved in with his music videos. And you had the weird shoes with the blood in them, and you know, he's torking on the on the devil and stuff like that. So if you went over to his new music album and you saw songs called Lucifer and Antichrist and dev and Evil and you know, like shit like that, you'd be like, oh my god, what are they trying to tell us? But because it's Eminem, it's a little different, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean to some people, yeah, to some people.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just trying to point out, like how whenever we favor somebody.
Speaker 3: Not anymore it is and and honestly, Eminem, I'm gonna tell you like that, the essence of Eminem took America, not just America, but the whole world by storm. He was basically the Elvis Presley of our generation. And it was at the very end of the nineties, right. You talk about the nineties and the nineties we had so much crazy shit and shout out to Julia and the series that they're doing on your channel over there about the nineties. But we end the nineties with Eminem the most controversial rapper musician, fucking public fire.
Speaker 4: As we went from boy bands right, boy bands talking about ooh baby, oh girl, way you, and then straight into Eminem was on all the charts. It was like Yo, that was a hard transition for a lot of mainstream for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, So at the end of nineties, you're like, oh, fuck, we're going into the two thousands like this. It's like fucking gloves are off, there is no more rules. And and then we have Obama come in. And what the big part that I left out is Eminem made he bridged that gap that many white rappers tried to and failed before him, Vanilla Ice, the Beastie Boys kind of had their respect, but not really, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They were a different genre. The BC Boys are kind of in their own class. They're not rock, They're not rapped, they are they are the beast Boys in general.
Speaker 1: I'll see what you mean for sure.
Speaker 3: Right they were allowed to play in the same yard, but Eminem held respect. Like he fucking broke down the door and he was like, Yo, what's up. And now that gap was that is totally bridged in, and so I felt like that was a huge win for getting rid of racism. And then people weren't talking about it anymore, like at all. It was like, fucking you could do whatever you wanted to do because we all fucking we're all cool. It doesn't matter. Like we're all driving around in a car. I don't give a fuck if yours is painted gold and yours is painted fucking silver. It don't fucking matter, because we all looked at each other as just vehicles for this experience that we're in and that's still how I look at it. And then you have Obama come in and we're like, holy shit, dude, this is amazing. We are this fucking far that we're actually gonna have a black president. And who would have known that? That is the thing that fucking it was the pill that was just dropped in there to fizzle out in to become this fake racism shit that we're witnessing right now. We have people out there protesting this fake racism. It's not even real. It's perpetuated by the fucking media, and they're trying to keep this fucking fight happening. And I bring it back to Eminem because I feel like he was organically winning for us and they took it away once they killed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and then he turned into a very divisive character, going after politicians and shit like that, and it's like that's not good. But no, I see what you're saying as far as you know, just the weird range of shit that is that was happening during that specific time period and now, like you know, connecting it to today. Like I mean, there are certain people that think kicking out illegal immigrants is racist, Like what that has nothing to do with it. It's almost like Kelly Osborne, well, who's gonna do your gardening?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, that was ridicious. She got kicked off the show because of that.
Speaker 4: As she's trying to call him a racist, she says the most racist fucking thing you could possibly say. Nixt it was great, Yeah, well it's gonna clean your toilets, Donald Trump, And like wait, no, no, no, that's that's not cool. It's like, you know what I mean, No, no, we know what you mean. That's not cool, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? And and I just find it, you know, hilarious. You know, they're they're worried that you know that, Uh, it's they're worried that there's going to be certain jobs that nobody's gonna want to do anymore, because you know, the the illegal immigrants are doing the jobs that we don't want to do, which you know is kind of true to a certain extent, but you know, in in in saying that in and of itself is kind of racist at a certain point. Like if that's your arguing point as to why you want to keep them here, so you're basically saying, well, we got to keep them here because we know we can pay them a lower rate, a lower wage, and so you know, we got to keep them. And it's like, so you're for slavery again, is that what's going on here, like like the tides have been turning, Like weird shit has been going on. I feel like that there's been a weird flip that I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's about the branding, bro, It's all about how you branded, right.
Speaker 1: There's indentured servitude isn't slavery. They're different.
Speaker 4: It's like, I feel like you're just kind of branding at something else, and there's slight nuances, but it's the same general vibe, you know what I mean the U for instance, prison labor, right, these dudes are doing actual work for actual companies, doing textiles and making things for like five cents a day. But that's not slavery because they're getting paid. It's like, yeah, by literally the bare sense of the word paid.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If they work a whole week, they might get a half a pack of cigarettes or some shit.
Speaker 4: I mean if that. But that's my point. It's like, so, yes, technically they're not enslaved, but I mean only barely are they not considered slaves at that point. Same thing with the illegal immigration and the oh who's gonna pick all these fruits for pennies on the dollar?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't want to do that. White people don't want that job, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that we couldn't find she labor anywhere else and the only way for our economy to survive is off of the backs of indentured servitude. That that doesn't make sense to me. That's incorrect, that's greed, right, But.
Speaker 1: It's also greedy.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's blossable blind racism too, because I don't even think that she realized how racist it was when she fucking said it.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 4: She found out very quickly when she lost her fucking job over it.
Speaker 1: But that's my point.
Speaker 4: It's like, so either A you're saying we're the greatest country on earth because we are the technology, the innovation, and the diversity, or b or the greatest country on earth because slave labor has gotten us to where we are today. And I don't agree with either of those statements as a matter of fact, but that that would be the talking points of the left. And it's like, either way you slice it, it's overtly racist, maybe just branded a different way.
Speaker 2: Jacob, you know history better than I do. Whenever this country was founded, when did it start becoming illegal to enter if you're coming in from another country, because it seemed like at a certain point it was it was somewhat of a melting pot, and everybody was kind of invited. You know, you would have a lot of Europe and a lot of all these different countries. Everybody was really coming in. But at what point in history did it become illegal to come here without filling out some paperwork.
Speaker 4: It's never been legal to just come the fuck up into here. Now, in the eighteen hundreds we had a way more open policy, but even still, if you got off the boat in Ireland, you had to go sign in Ellis Island, right that This is how it's always been. We would we have always been a nation of immigrants. We always want good people to come over here and start flying the red, white and blue. But you have to do it the proper way. That that's always been the case.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, that makes sense. So I don't know why it's such a shock to the system that that's a thing now. I think you know, really what the problem, well, what the problem was is that they like to play to the heartstrings and look, we all feel bad, we all I want people to be able to make some money and provide for their family. We all know that America is the best place to do that without a shadow of a doubt. You know, you want your freedom, You want to be able to walk around with a gun, you want to be able to go to work, you want to be able to make some decent money. Like this is the fucking place to do it. There's no doubt about that. And so you like you feel bad for you know, struggling families who are having to split up just so you know, dad can go off for a couple of months and hopefully come back to be able to provide sparingly. Right, you don't want that either, but and I think that that's that's how they play. So there it kind of is like a left brain versus a right brain kind of situation going on here, like an argument kind of like you want people to provide for their families, but you also want them to do it the right way, you know what I mean. And so the problem was is that you had Biden basically opening up the borders allowing millions of illegals to come into this country, and they have been able to start making money and start providing for their families and having all the freedoms that they didn't necessarily have, whether they were coming from communist countries or whatever the fuck, right, and so you feel bad. I can understand how the left would feel bad. Oh, you don't want to kick them out. It is kind of evil. It's kind of like Indian giving at that point. Right, But we.
Speaker 1: Didn't give it to them. They came here illegally and took it. Well, any given, we're sending them back to where they belong.
Speaker 2: Nah, not necessarily. Biden blatantly opened the borders to allow this to happen. They didn't steal anything, they were they were welcomed in like there were there were apps to show you, like how can you get in here easily? Like the government never shut that down?
Speaker 3: Right, It's true. But on the other side of that argument is he shouldn't have fucking done that, and was he legitimately even the president and allowed to do that in the first place.
Speaker 4: I'll put it to another example. Let's say that there's a natural disaster. Let's say New Orleans suffers another flood. Right now hypothetically speaking, okay, knock on wood, of course, I don't want this to happen but bear with me. And you got this store that has security cameras that stay up and operating because they got battery power. Now they know looting's gonna happen, and in a way to help prevent property damage, they open the doors. They're not saying, please come rob us, but the doors are now open. People come in, steal a bunch of shit and roll the security cameras, get footage of who did it, and then people get arrested later on. That's not Indian giving. They shouldn't have broken in in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, the doors were open. It doesn't matter. That wasn't your shit to take. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Preventing it on the front end does not negate the crime that was committed on the back end.
Speaker 3: No, how does that work in the January sixth argument?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think it works in that regard as well.
Speaker 4: But it also works in regard of the Democrats that just tried to storm the USAID building that was led by the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Where's the upheaval, where's the where's the riot? Control this violent insurrection? Where's all that outrage? None of it?
Speaker 3: We see that it is perfect, Jonathan. When you have a chance I sent you an email because I wasn't sure if you could share screen from Instagram messages. But I sent that video to your email and it's this guy put in together. There's some Q shit and we can't dismiss that there's things happening.
Speaker 2: That is it the video that you sent to me on Instagram already? Yes, yeah, yeah, I saw it. I can pull it up talk about this.
Speaker 4: So in six is also an interesting one though, because it's not illegal for a civilian to walk into the Capitol.
Speaker 2: Building, right.
Speaker 1: It's not just that we're clear.
Speaker 4: You know, well they opened the doors and all that. First of all, wasn't illegal for them to be there in the first.
Speaker 2: Place, right, right.
Speaker 3: I was just saying that that's what the left is going to say, because you know they were trespassing, Well were they?
Speaker 1: They really were not. They really were not.
Speaker 4: But aside from it, they opened the doors and not Yes, Now, if there was property damage that was done, yes, that would be a crime, and the people that were responsible for that do need to see some sort of legal ramifications. Not going to deny that, but I want to say the statistic was like ninety five to ninety eight percent of the people that walked into the Capitol that day, just took pictures and like we're just touristy about it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that's the big up too. It was like, Yo, you're seriously gonna hold grandma and fucking jail for that long for just walking around getting a tour of the White House like or the Capitol building whatever wherever they were. But you know, there is a lot of things that is going to come out into the light. How many fucking agents were actually there provoking a lot of the shit is coming out, and you know it is Cash Betel been Has he been confirmed yet, because yeah, then they're fucked. They're completely helped.
Speaker 1: I really do like cash Man.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that he is a completely great actor in all these things and he's just a white hat.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I do like that he's in the position he's in right now a lot more than his predecessors that by leaps and bounds.
Speaker 3: So a lot of that followed. Q very very closely knows that Cash Betel is one of the Q pluses. So Cash Betel was very very much involved in Q from the very beginning, really really very much so him, Dan Scavino and Mike Flynn so and the fact that he has been appointed and now confirmed. Man, I'm not saying it's time to put the Q hat back on, But every siop has a lot of truths, and there's a lot of things happening right now that I cannot turn my head away from and say that they're not happening. Because even though I jumped off of the Q train, I could have been wrong.
Speaker 1: Yo, was Haig set the part of the Q drops? You know?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that say that and I don't know. I can't even say confirm the three names that I did just drop. However, I will say with certainty that all three of them, yes, are a part of the Q movement.
Speaker 2: All right, let's check this video out since Q is back on the board. Baby, I'm excited. Whenever the Q people start really get going and start connecting pieces, how it just excites me. I love that this is a possible thing that's going on. I mean I know that definitely, like a lot of people kind of went overboard with it, got a little too high on their own supply with the Q stuff there for a minute. But I think that it's founded in truth. I think that there's a lot of truthful things that happen with Q, but.
Speaker 1: It also depends on how they broke it down.
Speaker 4: Right, when they say in that Jijuping, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump were all going to combine heads to save the world, and it's like, okay.
Speaker 2: That was a brook thing. By the way, that's not a full on Q representation, is it not?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like a lot of Q people were saying these things, but again, were they properly breaking down the codes?
Speaker 2: There's no vision.
Speaker 3: There's divisions within the Q movement as well, just like any other movements. Right, you got people that say that RFK Junior is alive and coming back and part of the Q movement, and then you've got people that totally debunked it as being a part of it.
Speaker 2: So RK not RFK JR.
Speaker 3: That's what I meant, And no, JF RFK still alive JJJFK Jr.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, And then.
Speaker 3: Shit, I forgot my train of thought was right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember hearing people say that JFK Junior he didn't die in that plane crash and he was going to come back to lead a military coup and take back the country.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wait, right, what right?
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of people that believe that, and they have a lot of evidence support that. And then you got people like James from We the people that does at break down completely saying how that's not a plausible at all, you know, And then you got the whole Q movement lost most of its credibility and its followers when J six happened, and when and then after J six happened, fucking the inauguration happened and Joe Biden got sworn in, and everybody, not everybody, but a lot of people invested in the fact that Q was swooping in, military was swooping in, arrest were going to be made, blah blah blah. That didn't happen. Well, that was that wasn't Q. That put a date on that. That was a nons That misfucking read the Q drops. And so now we're having delta's. We've been having deltas for they never stopped. And so yeah, I'm curious. It's been a minute since I watched this video because I sent it this morning. When I first watched it, I almost forget what he's saying.
Speaker 2: All right, let's check it out.
Speaker 5: Dude. Wow, this one's insane.
Speaker 3: This is nuts.
Speaker 5: So those of you that don't or can't buy into the Q yet you think it's not real, you have to understand how Q communicates, and you have to understand how Trump and whoever's involved communicates through social media and other platforms. For example, looks like billions of dollars have been stalling. You think you just misspelled that on purpose. No, that's a COLM. That means you need to go to the intel board and search L. There's an extra L. Right, okay, hold on, So remember Trump just put that out and we went to the intel board.
Speaker 2: We searched L in the search bar.
Speaker 3: Here's what we got.
Speaker 5: Let the unseiling begin, Let the d class begin, Let the world see the truth, We the people justice under the law. Wow, that is lining up perfect for what's happening, right.
Speaker 2: Tell me Q is not real? Yeah, dude, weird shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, every good syop has truth within it so that you are able to grab the people in to believing the sy op in the first place. Correct, I just find it. I said, Q ran its course a long time ago. And I said, the good thing that came out of Q is it brought people like us together. We found each other. Otherwise I would just be on my own fucking shoebox, screaming in the middle of nowhere. But it gave us community to bounce these ideas off of each other. But these delta's man, especially in the last six months, have been pretty undeniable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm happy that this is becoming a thing again. Bro, god, oh, let the Q commence. Let's go, baby. I am excited for a lot of that hit. But as far as like the like the the doge thing that's been cutting all the costs, I did kind of want to go over some of that because it's quite fascinating. Have you been seeing like all the all the like the funding cuts as far as at.
Speaker 3: Least sorry, somebody's knocking on my door and this is the second time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, go for it. But Jacob, have you seen that shit about how people are like, you know, they're they're documenting all the shit that has been cut cut here lately.
Speaker 4: Just with the USAID, right, And that's when Elon went in and shut it all down.
Speaker 1: The experiments they had about which.
Speaker 4: Types of kittens called up the least amount of hairballs. They spent like fifty million dollars on that experiment for what reason?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: They put live shrimp on a treadmill to see if they could keep up with it as an increased speed. Spent like five to ten mil on that one for what reason?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 4: No by as her answer, was it fifty million like condoms were sent to Gazason. Yeah, something, No, no reasons, no reasons why that was that was needed when you look at the list of the things that they were funding and for no reason whatsoever. Yeah, it's ridiculous. But the reasons, of course, whether that the money was getting kicked back to the uh, to the people that were at the top of it, and that's kind of how that always goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was definitely her transgender shit too, which oh yeah, idea. And did you see the hearing? Is that what you guys were talking about? When I had to go check the door, there was a hearing and this lady who was asking does this does this is this in the best interest of American people? You know? And the list that she was going on and she kept saying tranny And then at the very end of it. Somebody in the back was like, the terms she was using. One of the terms she's using is considered a slur to the LGBTQ, and she was like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 4: But also, we don't need more transgender studies. There's only two genders. There's only ever been only two genders. And now Trump made it to where we can finally call Bruce Jenner by his correct name.
Speaker 2: I love it, Yeah, dude, Yeah, So I want to I want to share of the screen right quick. This is quite a hilarious.
Speaker 4: We have a cult member, as a matter of fact, who's a transgender but also not one who's like a fucking retard. This this person, okay, was born to one gender and is going through the process and identifies as the other, but also is fully aware of the science and the reality of the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. And one of my favorite reoccurring guests is Matt Ray, who is also one of the heads of Gays Against Groomers who went through, yeah, went through transition and is now suffering and has caesars almost daily and shit, so they're speaking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like, look to say that you're like, you're born a male and now you're trying to live your life as a woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're a free human being.
Speaker 4: You could do whatever the hell you want, Like, nobody's judging you once you're an adult who can vote in for yourself and afford your own surgeries or whatever else. But people with a logical sense of mind can agree that we need to keep this away from children. We all need to be doing hormone therapy to people who are in the middle of puberty. That would be you know, fucking psychotic. That's where the hard divisional line is. If you're a thirty two year old, regardless of how you were born, do what the fuck you want with your body.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 4: Keep it away from other people's kids, Keep it away from your own kids. Let them become adults and make their own decisions. That's the line.
Speaker 3: Also, if you're thirty one years old and you want to chop off your finger, people are gonna be like, oh fuck, that guy wanted to chop off his finger. They're like, yeah, it's this weird thing like called dysphoria or something. Yeah, that's crazy, okay, And then you'd go on about your day but if that guy started walking around trying to tell little kids, hey, check this out, dude, cut off your finger, then you'd have a fucking problem with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I also have a problem with Hopefully this doesn't ruffle too many feathers, I have a problem with people forcing other people to buy into their delusion. Yes, I have a major problem with that. Like just because you think that it's like, you know, uh, like politically correct or like I'm sorry, like you're you're crazy if you think that I'm going to play in this pretend world that you're living in, Like I'm just I'm not gonna play by that. Like Jacob, you've said it before, you know, I'm not gonna call you he or she. I'll call you by your name, you know, whatever your name is. You want to make up a fucking fairy tale name. I don't give a shit, but don't don't lie to me and and try and get me to buy into this delusion and make me say, oh, well, I thought I knew what a woman was, but you're saying that you're a woman and you don't look like a woman, but it's politically incorrect to not call you a It's like it's fucking mental gymnastics with all this shit, and I'm just like, no, like I'm not buying into the delusion over here, the.
Speaker 4: Whole thing with the GameStop guy that one or lady or whatever the fuck who is that game? Stop trying to rant and Raven. The guy behind the counter was trying to be polite. Listen, sir, it's ma'am. Obviously it's ma'am. I like, obviously your dick is slapping your thigh under your skirt down, Like, no, we're not. We don't have to play your game. You want to believe that you're part unicorn, cool, go for it. I'm not going to look at you and call you a unicorn, but like, you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want. Give me something to call you and we can do this. But like, yeah, it's it's I.
Speaker 2: Don't care how many warts you have on your back. I'm not gonna call you a fucking toad. You know what I'm saying. Like you're a human, but uh.
Speaker 1: Dragon, you're a part retarded but okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was satire or not, but I saw a video of a lady pretty distraught because her kid identifies as some sort of a fucking animal, and she gets a aid from the state for it, like two thousand dollars a month or something is breaking out because she's not gonna have this money coming in. And I didn't even realize that this was a fucking thing. I mean, it could be a thing. You have money coming in because you're a mentally handicapped parent that allows your fucking kid to live this way.
Speaker 4: Right now, that being said, if you have a kid who is and again, don't know if this is satire or not, but let's let's look at this one hundred percent across the board.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it even. I'm sorry John that We'll watch whatever that was.
Speaker 2: It's second, we'll get back to it.
Speaker 1: Kind of got onto another.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, so let's say you have a child who actually has some sort of a mental impairment. Okay, fine, And when they're five and they're just playing pretend, that's one thing. But then they get to the teenage years, they're in the special ed class. They're riding the fucking short bus. They actually have to have special allotments just to be able to function in regular society, and they still believe that they're a fucking centaur or some shit, a minotaur whatever.
Speaker 1: Fuck right.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, you're getting some sort of compensation for like legitimate mental disabilities for this kid. Okay, I hear that. I got nothing wrong with this. You're doing the best you can. That kid should never be allowed to operate a motor vehicle. That kid should never be allowed to vote, that kid should never be allowed to own a firearm.
Speaker 1: That kid should never be allowed to like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, if that's the case, if we're going to keep it one hundred, then let's go ahead and just keep a one thou wow here. And if this kid has mental impairments that are beyond help and beyond therapy, that's just gonna be the way they are. But once a parent of a mentally handicapped person, once that kid reaches a certain age, does the parents still get the compensation when this kid becomes a thirty year old? I don't know if the kid, if that person is still living at home with their parents, and like it's like a down syndrome person, if they're still living with their parents, the parents continue to get that compensation. And like, okay, I get that, cool, but that's a real issue. There are real mental issues where people have some sort of dysphoria documented and cited medically speaking, where like, this kid really does think he's part horse, and like, we can't help that. They're gonna be thirty years old with the mind of a six year old thinking that they're part horse. Okay, that's a different conversation than somebody that plays a video games one too many times and now thinks that they're part dragon born because they played Elder Scroll too much.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the parent is fucked up for perpetuating that and keeping it going.
Speaker 2: Yes right, yes, yes, Like you know it's like, don't don't have your kid meow at me and then piss in the back, uh, you know, in some kind of fucking kiddy litter and say, oh you got to refer to him as fucking mousafer or whatever the fuck now, Like I'm not what are we doing.
Speaker 1: Like take it to the next level.
Speaker 4: Let's say this kid believes they're part bird and when they're five years old, they keep climbing on top of shit because they want to jump off and fly. Right, if that kid makes it to the top of a building and jumps off. Those parents are going down for child endangerment, as they show as a matter if the kid had this mental issue or not, that's unsafe.
Speaker 1: Watch your child be an adult. Okay.
Speaker 4: If your kids running around acting like they're one of seventy four fucking genders and they do something stupid, the parents are at fault.
Speaker 2: You know. And it's sad that we gotta like call this kind of shit out, you know, like it's sad that this has been allowed to be a thing for so long because everybody just wants to be so nice and understanding and and you know, just playing into the delusion because it's it's the proper like progressive thing to do. And it's like, I'm sorry, you gotta draw the line somewhere, Like you got to draw a line otherwise there's not gonna be a line. And if there's not a line, then you may as well just say, well, you know, I can wear a MAGA hat and still call myself a liberal because now there's no line. Now there's no line at all. Right, it makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 4: So was that lady who called herself black and went to be the president of that NAACP group. In reality, it was a spray tand and she just permed her hair.
Speaker 3: Oh well, they were pissed off about that. But you know nowadays, nowadays, would they even be able to call that, They would be able to call that out because it only works. Uh, it doesn't work if you're white. You know, Son, you're gay. So if you're gay and white, then you're accepted. But you know, you can't be white and pretend to be black. You can only be white and pretend to be a different gender.
Speaker 4: This is the world we're living in, ladies and gentlemen, And thank god that Donnie t is in here to correct the insanity that is going down in our culture in the past few years.
Speaker 3: Jacob, that would be a really good false flag for the right to pull. Actually that you just mentioned is make up a fake story about some kid that thought they were a bird and climbed up off on a on a roof and jumped off. And see what the Left has to say about it. You know, like, well we had to let him jump because he you know, he's a bird. He says, he has obviously a bird. We want him have the same rights as every other bird.
Speaker 4: Those high school kids that were trying to file a law suit against their school because they wouldn't have a litter box in the classrooms for them to use because they identified as cats.
Speaker 3: Right do we even get here?
Speaker 4: How is that an actual thing that makes it to a court somewhere. But the kid that jumped to his death because he pretended he was a bird, the parent's not liable for that. If society had to let him kill himself, like out loud, that's fucking retarded. Well, okay, there's nuances to that exact statement, but see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not.
Speaker 3: I think Trump passed an executive order that we're allowed to say fag and retard once again. It's okay, friends, you can call your friends retards and fags once again.
Speaker 1: That retard. But I'm okay, good things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, AI is so great. It almost looks like he's actually saying it. It's crazy. So all right, before I get into this video of you know a lot of the things that DOGE is you know, looking into and shutting down as far as at least the usaid goes, I want to get into a certain leaning article here that let's just see what it says. Well, it's actually by Fox News, so I don't know how leaning it's gonna be. I thought it was Yahoo Leaning. Yeah, I thought it was Yahoo News and then it just shows a Fox News thing. But anyway, it says USAID staffers are stunned, angered by Trump's Admin's DOGE shutdown of the forty billion dollar agency, which is USAID. It says staffers and contractors who work in the US Agency for International Development, or USAID, were stunned and angered after President Trump and the Department of Government Efficiency or DOGE, the government accountability unit headed by billionaire Elon Musk, effectively shut down the forty billion dollar agency on Monday. One USAID staffer, who wished to remain anonymous, told Fox News Digital that eighty percent of staff across its bureaus learned that learned they lost access to the agency systems on Monday morning, including travel communications, classified information, and databases, leading to questions about how to repatriate American citizens in some of the most dangerous places in the world should the need arise. Staffers also feel they were left high and dry and have no idea what to do or where to turn after being abandoned by Congress and the government, it says. They also added that they felt the agency was hostily taken over by Doge. The richest man in the world is taking away from the poorest people in the world. One source set of musk just hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's a billion dollar agency, and yes they're taking from the poor man.
Speaker 1: I'm listening, all right.
Speaker 2: It says. USA was set up in the early nineteen sixties to act on behalf of the US to deliver aid across the globe, particularly in improverished, impoverished, and underdeveloped regions. The Trump administration alleges that much of the spending has been wasteful, promoting a liberal agenda around the world. Not wrong, are actually when you look into it, right, it says. Doge has particularly criticized a one point five million dollar program slated to in quotes, advanced diversity, equity and inclusion in Serbia's workplaces and business communities.
Speaker 4: Serbia had a genocide not too terribly long ago, and now America is sending them one point five million dollars to make sure they have a diversity in the workplace. Wasn't the actual fuck are we talking about here, gents?
Speaker 2: Well, and how about another seventy grand that was that was sent to Ireland for a DEI musical.
Speaker 1: Ireland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the America needs to fund a musical in Ireland to promote DEI out loud again, What the fuck are we talking about here.
Speaker 2: Democrats counter that the agency plays a vital role in US national security interests and says it should remain independent. They point to the work USA did to counter so influenced during the Cold War, a sphere of influence that could remain a concern amid China's Belt and Road initiative. It's not a generosity project, the one source set of USAID. This is a national security agency and effort at its core that protects borders and cuts threats off, such as working to contain ebola and dispersing COVID vaccines to keep such threats outside the United States.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I buy that, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: Musk said that both he and Trump agreed that the agency should be shut down. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who has been named acting director of the independent agency on Monday, echoed the sentiment, telling reporters USAID is not functioning. It needs to be aligned with the national interests of the United States. They're not a global charity. These are tax paying dollars. People are asking simple questions, what are they doing with the money. We are spending taxpayers money. We owe the taxpayers assurances that it furthers our now national interest. The scope of work overseen by USAID is vast and ranges from administering foreign aid through humanitarian efforts like famine relief, clean water distribution programs, and medical services including administering polio vaccines, AIDS, and HIV relief and prevention work. It also bolsters democracy, human rights, and governance initiatives. The source said the stop work order has left medications for HIV and even vaccines meant for distribution in overseas regions sitting on shelves, saying it has all stopped. Steve Schmida, who runs Global Consulting, a global consulting firm called Resonance, which competes for contracts with USA, told Fox News that the shutting down is impacting contractors in the form of layoffs, furloughs, and reduction in hours. He also said the stop work order has prevented his employees from getting paid for the work that they've done. The Shmida guy said that DOGE is controlling payments by taking over the payment system. He accused Musk the Musk led agency of intentionally defrauding us. First of all, you defrauded your fucking self. Whenever we get into a lot of this stuff, like don't don't sit here and cry and say, well, what about these poor people we're not getting aid? What about these poor people who are not paying It's like maybe you shouldn't have fucked around, because now you've found out, like that's just how it works. Like you can't get away with so much shady shit, you know, buying fifty million dollars worth of condoms allegedly not even condoms. Let's just be real, like it's all, you know, just money going back into the into the people who are sending that money's pockets, you know, like it's it's been a scam all along. And so your boy. Shmida said the Foreign Assistance community recognizes and shares the desire to reform the system, stating that it could work a lot better, though he urged the government to work toward improvement rather than the destruction of an agency whose work has been built up over seven decades. I'm sorry whenever you get that poisonous with all the opposite of frugal spending, and you're trying to promote DEI programs all across the world Like I'm sorry, no, like burn it to the fucking ground.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't matter how long it took you to make your poison. The fact is it's poisoned and it needs to be fucking poured out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about that. So there is Let me try and find my handy dandy video that I had just found. Here we go. This is a little short, one minute and a half minute and a half video that you got, your boy Jesse Waters. He's talking about some of the some of the spending that DOGE found that USA was doing, and some of them are actually hilarious, like it's a joke. So check this out.
Speaker 6: This is what democrats are fighting to save. Twenty million dollars for Iraqi Sesame Street, two million dollars from Moroccan pottery classes, eleven million to tell Vietnam to stop burning trash, twenty seven million to give gift bags to illegals before.
Speaker 2: We deport them.
Speaker 6: Millions to help afghanies grow crops instead of opium that program was such a success that opium production doubled. We also gave Afghanistan three hundred million to build diesel fuel power plants, but they couldn't use them because diesel was too expensive. Two hundred million on a dam that was too unsafe to ever be used. We couldn't used that dam. In California. Two hundred and fifty million on a road that was never used. We literally built a road to nowhere. Oh and we gave Syrians nine to mili for humanitarian aid, but someone messed up and it went to al Qaeda. A million for bat research in Wuhan that wates to a million dollars for each dead American. USAID was funding fashion Week in Paris. France isn't even paying its NATO dues and paying for their fashion week. USAID is a forty billion dollar deep state social justice slush fund.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more, dude, I love it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what the uproar is other than it's just the media brainwashing people into thinking that this is something bad that's taking place, because people in general are good. They're just misled.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I think that there are very kind hearted people and That's honestly why I feel bad kind of for like shitting on liberals, you know, because I feel like most of their hearts are in the right place, you know what I mean, Like I get the understanding of the of certain people, you know, like I understand that kind of that philosophy, that mindset. But at a certain point you got to understand you are being so controlled by your emotions. They know that they got you by by the balls of your emotions, like that's and they're using it.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly. They're surface dwellers exactly like you said. They don't actually do any research for themselves. I feel bad for the kid who's growing up under an extreme liberal. Okay, I went to a shooting camp with my son for four h Right, obviously there's a very conservative minded group of kids.
Speaker 1: There was one kid there.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know how these kids got on political conversations. They just be doing that and they were all saying, yeah, Trump, and this one kid, let's go Kamala.
Speaker 1: And I was like, buddy, buddy, hey, let me.
Speaker 4: I pulled them aside and I was like, listen, man, you're free to feel however you want, but here might not be.
Speaker 1: The place to try to spew this this thought process.
Speaker 4: Well, my mom says that she can't vote because women aren't allowed to vote in this country because of Trump. And I'm like, oh my god, little buddy, little buddy, I'm not telling you your mom's stupid. What I am gonna tell you is women have been allowed to vote in this country since before the nineteen twenties. So she's like, he's like, so my mom can vote. I'm like, if your mom can't vote, it is not because of Trump. I hate to tell you this, my man. I don't know what else to tell you, but.
Speaker 1: That's I thought.
Speaker 2: Bad for somebody's mommy was a felon. I think, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I guarantee that kid's momsn't fit and no as we speak, but neither here nor there. My point is that kid doesn't know any different. He is an elementary school kid who's only regurgitating what others have said. If you're an adult and you have the Internet, you got no fucking excuse for the malarkey.
Speaker 3: Right right, And in the beginning, it was kind of almost okay, right because I have friends who I saw out there at the Black Lives Matter protests and I'm like, wow, are you serious? But then I'm like, well, they don't look into things the way that I look into things, So on the surface, black lives do matter. I don't want racism in my country, So fuck yeah, let's go out there and stand with a sign because we don't want racism. Makes sense makes sense to the surface dwellers, right, But it's the surface dwellers that keep this shit fucking going because they're allowing it to happen without even realizing what it is that they're fucking fighting for. And now we have these surface dwellers out here, like I was just saying, we got people not showing up to work in protest. We got all this state, all the state capitals, We have people outside protesting the downfall of this USA, right, and what is what is it that they're protesting against. They think they're out there doing something for the good, but they're misinformed. And as long as they continue to be misinformed, we're going to continue to have these issues, Which is why people need to use discernment when they're going to these alternative outlets thinking that they're getting good information, because they could be just as very well misinformed.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent and there's like even like as we speak, there's a bunch of rallies that are going on like all over the country right now as far as people that are rallying against ice. And it's like, yeah, dude, like do you not understand how this works?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Last night on the night we were talking our boy Royce, our are in house Jewish correspondent. As a matter of fact, he was saying that in Denver right now, they are people with signs saying we love are illegals. It's like, I'm I'm sorry, do y'all like actually think for yourselves anymore? Like y'all are all adults and pay tax and have jobs, I think anyway, And y'all don't like actually do any research for yourselves. Y'all just literally go along with whatever the talking heads are saying. And it's like, yeah, yeah, there's a lot of people who are really dumb who.
Speaker 1: Just do that. There we are.
Speaker 2: How about in Texas? They got it going on in Texas right now, it says hundreds rally against ice raids at Arlington. Protest and rally demonstrations continued for a second weekend throughout North Texas against the Trump administration's effort to crack down on illegal immigration. By the way, there's never never been a president up until Biden that was against illegal like deporting illegals like Obama was against it. Bush was against it. Clinton was against illegal immigration. But Trump's a racist because he's not as retarded as Biden was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's not forget Yell and Gonzalez happened under Bush's regime, right, This kid had made it on a boat miraculously to American shores as a legitimate political refugee from Cuba. They fucking came in, kicked in the door, and snatched him out of a closet in the middle of the night, this fucking eight year old kid. Damn all under Clinton. But somehow Trump's latter really hatliar or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I saw a meme that had a statistic on it. However, it came from a meme, but it said that it said Obama deported x amount. Trump better step up his fucking game if he wants to keep up that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds about right. Well, just going into it, it says hundreds of people gathered outside of Arlington City Hall Sunday afternoon, holding signs and flags, and some cars honked with their support. As a daughter of Mexican immigrants, obviously this is a very important personal subject to me. I wanted to put together a rally in protest with calls for action. I wanted to give a safe space community to build and gather, one organizer said. Marie Esquivel said that her father was ported to Mexico when she was a baby. She goes, it's very hard even now, I don't really have a connection with my father.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean reason for that is there.
Speaker 4: Not nobody's keeping you here, right, You can go with him and have all the connection you want in Mexico.
Speaker 1: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she said that she came to protest to give a voice to those in her community. Nobody really wants to go out anywhere where they used to go. Nobody wants to go to school, she said. The Terran County Democratic Party organized the event in response to recent US immigration and Customs enforcement raids. We have to get people out of their houses or complaining on social media or in the media, but not actually getting out and doing things. We need to connect with our neighbors, she said. CBS Texas or CBS News Texas asked organizers their response to opponents who say undocumented immigrants should have should have come into the country legally, and what she says as a result of that, we have to help find a way to live with one another. This is a human rights issue. It's not okay to just try and rip people apart from each other. The organizers at the rally is just the beginning of their efforts. They have many future plans and ideas across North Texas. That one that was one of the critical critiques that we've had as a county party is that we are not in the community enough. So we're going to make sure that we are in the community on now. You want to be in the community, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So maybe I'm just an asshole for this, but I'm gonna go ahead and just say this. Right, it is not a human right to live in the greatest country on earth. It is a privilege to live here. And if you were not born here by luck of the draw, you have to earn your right to be here and come through the proper way. You don't, it's not a human right. That's not the same thing at all.
Speaker 3: No, Well, so you can just go anywhere you want. Why don't you go to North Korea then and have your happy family over there. So that's like all I'm saying, dude, you can just go wherever we want, right, I mean, we should be able to just set up camp wherever the fuck we want to. But that's not how life works.
Speaker 2: It's not And well and it says right here, I didn't know this, but an average of more than a thousand undocumented immigrants have been arrested each day since President Trump was sworn into office, according to ICE data.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, let's go all right, collaborate and listen with a brand new edition.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, up to a thousand a day. Those are rookie numbers. Baby, We've got to pump them numbers up.
Speaker 2: We got to keep it going, honestly, right.
Speaker 3: But the main thing right now, I think is they're going after known criminals, rapists, and a lot of people are focused on Mexican illegals, but they're going after a lot of Venezuelan.
Speaker 1: Gangs and Colombian gangs as well.
Speaker 3: They're getting rid of the bad guys. Stop being a bit about it, you know, sit this one out and be quiet for a little bit. Bro.
Speaker 4: Remember whenever the first plane landing in Colombia, and the Columbian president turned them around and said, we're not even accepting them.
Speaker 1: So the planes came back.
Speaker 4: You know, Donny T picked up the phone and was like, motherfucker, if you don't take them off the plane, there.
Speaker 1: Won't be anyone left to get off the plane. Do you fucking hear me?
Speaker 4: Now, all of a sudden, the planes are flying and they're just accepting them back home with open arms. Mexico tried to do the same. Shit, we're not taking them back. You can't make us stepping them up. Donny T picked up the phone. Next thing you know, Mexico is sending up to one thousand or fifteen hundred troops to the Mexican US border to help secure the border. Interesting, how that's only one fucking phone call away. When you slap your dick on the table, I don't right.
Speaker 3: Four years If borders are Kamala Harris, you know we're working on it. We're scoring something.
Speaker 1: That's also a ridiculous title. The borders are that that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was crazy, but you know what, to put a nice little bow on the end of this, there's one more video that I wanted to get into. I know that we questioned Trump for a lot of the things as we should, like you should always question everything, as the white Rabbit says, And so I think that you gotta, you know, just be aware of this shit that is going on and not just blindly follow anybody. But that being said, that doesn't mean that we can't sit here and appreciate all of the good things that are going on as a result of this new administration coming in. And speaking on that, there is a video that I want to bring everybody all the way back whenever you want to talk about speaking about Trump's big dick that he slaps on the table. This video rate here is a perfect representation of it. So let me go ahead and share the screen rate here. This was from a few years ago, before he ever became president. I think it was like a two thousand and ten ish that he made this. Okay, but check this out. So he said, well, why would you do? What can you do so easy?
Speaker 7: I drop a twenty five percent tax on China? And you know, I said to somebody that is really the messenger. The messenger is important. I have one man saying we're gonna text you twenty five percent, and I can say another.
Speaker 3: This is your motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You said the same exact thing.
Speaker 7: You've said the same exact thing, but it's a different message to a suple mosent.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is all about a message about it and a mean way to go about it. Depends on which version of it they would like to hear.
Speaker 2: And I imagine that that's what Trump is saying to the people that have a problem with tariffs. It's like, all right, well, either we're gonna try and make this fair and you're not going to continue to fuck us, you know, with all of your tax rates and everything, and you're you know, we're gonna try and get along, or I'm gonna slap a twenty five percent tax on you and you can get fucked. Like it's very easy, you know. Like people are intimidated I think by Donald Trump, and it kind of shows.
Speaker 4: I think that he's kind of taken on the old Teddy brows of Elt way of doing things. You speak softly, but carry a big stick. Ye, Okay, you want to be the good guy. You want to you want to kiss the babies, you want to shake the hands, you want to do that. Come have some apple pie with me, right, But if they forget who the fuck they're talking to then sometimes you just have to remind them.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, so all right, well, you know what, we'll wrap it up right there to put a nice little bow on it. Not to say, you know, like I was saying earlier, I'm just saying that I think that you should question everything, but also at the same time you should appreciate all the good things that are also coming down the pipeline as well. It's not a doom and gloom thing. It's just holding people accountable and finding all the little gray areas and and you know, combing with a fine tooth comb and figuring out like, all right, if somebody else is gonna try and fuck us over, we can't allow this shit to happen again. Like if we're trying to build an actual, you know, more honest and safe and correct and you know, like, uh, just the right way type of future, then this is what we gotta do. So anyway, why Rabbit Catalyst Jones tell the good cult members where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Sir man. You guys can find me at all the usual suspect areas except for YouTube, because I refuse to play in their yard anymore. And season five drops this week, you guys, So, whether Donald Trump is the Anti Christ, the second Coming of Christ, or somewhere in the middle, I'm here to report on it.
Speaker 2: Let's go go dude, and you'll be able to find Catalyst Jones. His link down in the show notes below. If you don't already know where you can find them, that link will be down in the show notes. But uh, also there's one more thing. Well, there's a couple more things that we want to say before we wrap this up. First of all, if you want to be able to support the show, the best way to be able to do that is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. Thank you so much for all the good cult members with that Third Eye All the Way Open who have already done so. And if you do happen to sign up a Third Eye all the Way Open tier on Patreon, you get access to join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central. And I know that there is a metric fuck ton of you that are listening to those live show replays that are you know, airing the next day. Come join us instead of just listening. I mean, I'm sure that you're tired of the damn commercials. Just come and join us. I promise you it is gonna be worth its weight in gold just by the community and the love and the absolute third eye all the way openness is involved on the Patreon. So come join us, and you know, give your money to people who actually are doing a little bit of research and people who actually you know what, we feel like, we care about the well beings of humanity whenever we do this kind of research, and so if you can show your appreciation, that would be the best way to do so. But there is a couple other ways to do that, So Jacob, go aheads.
Speaker 4: Indeed, I think you actually worried it perfectly. It is in fact worth it's weight in gold. But speaking of being worth its weight in gold, if any of the good cult members out there would like to get involved in the gold and silver bullyant and minted coin buying, selling, trading, and stockpiling to try to secure your financial future right here, this JFK coin is still my favorite coin that we've received thus far. Go check us out at cocsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. It is the best way to get started in this process. I know you're gonna hear a lot of companies that are trying to sell you some sort of a scheme. They're trying to make their own two sents off of it, and they're trying to sell you their flavor of it. Look, go check it out for yourself. Okay, I'm not gonna give you financial advice. I am not a financial guru by any means. What I am saying is that there has never been a better time to get involved in the buying of silver and gold bullion and coins, and this is the easiest way to do so. And we do, in fact love our partners over at seven K Gold. Go check us out cecsilver dot com link in the description below. But if you would like to support the show in some other way, the cheapest way to do that, the easiest way to do that, would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of licensed cries, the comments, leave a postal review, and shares, hit the friends of family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some.
Speaker 1: More potential listeners. Who could that become potential call members like that.
Speaker 4: She fine ladies and gentlemen, while you're ready to go check out men A Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and getting the five star reviews, the positivity in the comments and the like subscribes. Go check out the case and that YouTube channel and give me the positivity and that subscribes and the hit the bell notification over there, and we thank you for everybody.
Speaker 1: He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 1: I'm jacking.
Speaker 2: There's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Abam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 1: They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority.
Speaker 4: Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 1: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 4: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 1: That's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred free shipping with the code CULT