Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: We let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right?
Speaker 3: Hey you still get about I know fifteen minutes give or take to throw a vote in for you say? We play it. Brought you by Farewe's Credit Union jr. Our Facebook page Offspring featured artists. This morning, you have three song choices. Pick which one you'd prefer to hear at nine and the one with most votes we'll play back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, choices or hit that defy you or pretty Fly the one with the buzz votes. We played back as Pat said, somebody's just randomly picked for my chemical romance tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little uh added incentive to throw a vote in. Okay, let's begin here. In Florida story out of Penelas County, there is a fellow name Tomas Kasowski who has been appearing alone in court for the last two weeks after his legal team quit when he accused them of fraud, forgery, and other issues. Tamas is accused of murdering a Largo attorney.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so.
Speaker 3: His current legal team that was representing him in the murder case where he is accused of murdering another attorney no longer on the job. He's been unable to hire another legal team, so he's been in and out of court keeping the judge updated on his search for new legal representation. By the way, the attorney that is thought to have been murdered, that the body's never been recovered, that they think he dumped it somewhere, and they it's obviously in a place where I hope he hasn't been listening to this show.
Speaker 1: I knew you were going to No, not that, but I knew you were going to say the body of the lawyer has not been found yet.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That just screams of middle of the night, off the off the bridge, you know, like diced up with the drunk outgoing tide smook bait. Yeah, if you're an attorney, this guy gets hold Hey, no, not even answering the phone.
Speaker 2: You don't have to hire somebody.
Speaker 4: Well, the following call is coming from a correctional institution. Will you accept? Usually you say yeah, but then you're like name Nope.
Speaker 3: Now the judge has gone, okay, well we're gonna uh you know, a point a point public defender to you the poor public defenders. Man, boy, oh boy, that is a tough gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not kidding.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of times you're fairly fresh out of law school and that may be your first gig, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: You've got to sit there and protect somebody that you know is the biggest dirt ball for what they did, but you still have to protect them.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, the same mentality can be applied to any case at any level of law. But you know, once you get to run your own practice or be a partner or whatever, you know full well you're laughing all the way with the bank protecting the dirt balls, right, yeah, stuff, But a public defender not so much, not so much.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I just think back to such a lame, you know, representation.
Speaker 2: But I just think night Court.
Speaker 1: Immediately, great losers like Dan Fielding. This is nice guy. Nice to meet you, Dan, Dan Fielding. I am Dan h random text just came in. Has nothing to do with any of that, Pat. This is a second person at least that I've seen this come from. Though it says Taco just drove by a Sonnies with a drive through in that too. I said Sonny's doesn't count for non fast food.
Speaker 3: For those of you who are completely lost right now on this sidetrack.
Speaker 1: I said it. I said, it's out of nowhere. Taco does not eat fast food. I started it from my new Year's resolution.
Speaker 3: I'm still definition of fast food is any place that has a drive through mm hm. And we have as a team, me and you listening right now, have provided plenty of examples of things that I think most people would argue would still categorize as fast food. But Taco again applies to the drive through mentality for exceptions. Yeah, and the Sonnis is one of those on his list without it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the one that's just protected because well, just like you know, it's Sonny's.
Speaker 3: It's wonderful. Oh, I have nothing but great things to say about Sonny's.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna request and they close the drive through, no kidding.
Speaker 3: Japan is cracking down on what they call flashy baby names in a new naming law reform. Wow. Now, I don't want to get too in the weeds on this, but I guess in Japanese culture, the symbols that are used to put together words can be construed and pronounced in multiple ways in some cases, and some parents are taking advantage of this to I guess what ends up amounting to flashy names or inappropriate names for newborns, and they're taking steps to eliminate that. I guess they're creating a list of sorts which, oh, we're huge fans of that.
Speaker 1: Huh, in charge of you naming your own blood.
Speaker 3: Never mind any of this. What stands out to me is Japan has one of the its birth rates right now of any country in the world. They're concerned about, you know, maintaining their population. Don't come in and start telling the people who are knocking boots and procreating what big can and can't name their kids. Just be glad they're having kids.
Speaker 2: Say knocking boots, Yes, you know what I mean. Hey, honey, it's a nice Friday night.
Speaker 1: What do you say we go out to eat and come back home knock boots?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Don't tell people how how they need to name their kid in Japan. They would lose their mind if they came here with some of the names, you know, like like the names of Egon's kid. I think was one of those super rich guys has a name like the letter Z or something.
Speaker 3: But you know, again, there's certainly you look at a lot of names anywhere and you go on that poor kid. But you know, look, if the kid you know gets to the age where they don't want to deal with that name, they can take test it to change it. Yeah, but yeah, the years in school might be a little difficult. But uh oh, showing me a text that he doesn't want to read.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, I know did.
Speaker 1: Whoever said that text knows exactly what text?
Speaker 2: I just showed it to Pat and can't read on the air.
Speaker 3: They have a point. They have a valid point, which gets back to my whole.
Speaker 2: I got you know, my whole.
Speaker 3: I there's a reason for stereotypes because they're rooted in truth as it regards specifically to that text.
Speaker 2: I gotcha.
Speaker 1: Somebody said Sonny's is technically a pickup window, not really a drive dude, Thank you, sick.
Speaker 3: We don't need to litigate this any further.
Speaker 2: People are texting them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Guy in Canada is suing his ex girlfriend, claiming she ghosted him after winning a five million dollar lottery.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on to that thought, Hey, Pat, So I'm sitting here thinking, can you name a flashy Japanese name?
Speaker 3: I can't. There actually are some examples.
Speaker 1: Oh yok, now, I mean that's all about I got to think of the just top of the head.
Speaker 2: Somebody of course, Pikachu Caesar.
Speaker 3: Again, these are from Japanese perspective, not mine.
Speaker 2: They they named somebody a Japanese person's caesar. Yes.
Speaker 3: Other examples include lovely pudding and uh yeah, I mentioned Pikachu. There's so there's some examples that they consider flashy.
Speaker 1: I just you know, you gotta Southern putting up and call it pudding. You know, I get I'm gonna get me out on some of that pudding.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, listen to this ghosting situation. There's a five million dollar lottery ticket and.
Speaker 2: We'll putting this whole pizza in my mouth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lawrence Campbell in Winnipeg, Canada has has launched a lawsuit against his ex Crystal McKay. The two were together for a while. Lawrence bought a lottery tickets while they were together, gave it to her to hold on to after he scanned it and found that it was a winner, big winner, all right. They went to cash this in and they told Lawrence he couldn't cash it because he did a check or claim that big. He needed to have a valid Canadian ID, which he did not have. So they were like, someone else is gonna have to claim this ticket. Okay, Crystal, you do it, And she did.
Speaker 2: And that she in the wind.
Speaker 3: So Lawrence starts trying to track her down. No response, radio silence, So he started going to some of her quote favorite places she liked to party.
Speaker 2: He found her with another dude spending five mil. Oh that.
Speaker 3: I want to get yourself an ID to start with, Lawrence, would be my first move.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't hand it to her as your second move. Now it's a lasting your big dummy. Follow the owj RR, Orlando's rock station,