Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Aaron Day and he contacted me. We've talked in the past about gold and silver and crypto, and we can talk about that a little bit today as well, but he primarily wanted to get on to talk about moves to try to get some of these crypto prisoners freed. And as I mentioned earlier, and we all know, because I've talked about this many times, how the Democrats had a war on crypto and we've got a lot of people who have been railroaded, unjustly convicted and should be pardoned. And the hope is that Trump may do that. He has mentioned Ross Olbrich but and there was a free Ross campaign that went on for quite some time. Now there is a free Roger campaign to try to free Roger Verer. Thanks for joining us, Arin and tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. Yeah, this is one of the most egregious. I mean, there are actually all of these cases are egregious, the Ross olbrit case and the Ian Freeman case. And I think that Rogers case is actually shocked me more than anything else because I learned about crypto for the first time from Roger Vere in twenty twelve. He Roger earned the nickname Bitcoin Jesus because he literally evangelized this. He was the first retailer to take bitcoin. He was the first investor in bitcoin related companies. He literally traveled around the world and his focus on this because you and I have talked about crypto before. You know, as we look at what's going on with bitcoin now and people buying bitcoin through black rock ETFs and everything else, right, that was not Roger's vision. So if you got involved in bitcoin from twenty ten to twenty fifteen, you got involved with bitcoin because you wanted an alternative currency to fiat currency. You wanted something that fixed the problems of central banks and money printing. And you know what happened with the two thousand and eight financial crisis and what happens with the military industrial complex blowing people up all over the world. Roger was the best person at our ticket relating that vision and trying to spread freedom across the globe. And so Roger has an interesting story. Roger had actually been arrested and spent time in prison for selling fireworks. He was literally on eBay. He was literally the only person who was ever arrested for this. There were retailers that continued to sell the very same fireworks that he went to prison for. The reason he went to prison is that he was very vocal. He was a libertarian, and he would talk about you know, taxationist, theft, and wars murder, and he was very consistent about this, and he spoke out against the ATF. And this is very specifically why he was targeted. So he spent I believe ten months in federal prison. This was like around two thousand or so, and then you know, he decided to leave the country, so effectively, you know, he left, he started the process of leaving the country. You know, right after his prison experience. He had a hard time making that happen. I think he moved to Japan for a while, but then he formally left the United States patriated in twenty fourteen, and he paid an exit tax on bitcoin. He went through the normal process, hired lawyers, hired accountants, and paid what he thought was his proper exit tax. And the thing that you have to understand is in twenty fourteen, the IRS didn't even know how to treat bitcoin. There wasn't any guidance, is is it an asset, is it a currency? How do you do the tax treatment. On top of that, the largest exchange called mount Gox had just collapsed, so in actuality, the amount of bitcoin that Roger had had he sold it would have actually crashed the market completely. So he paid that, you know, based on his professional guidance. He paid the amount of tax that he thought he owed, and then basically ten years later they come after him after he's no longer a citizen in this country. And it gets even worse than that. And I think I'd spoken about this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rogers, real quickly, what is the statute limitations for taxes and stuff?
Speaker 2: It's right, he's right up on the edge. It's like it's very near the end. It's within twelve months of the furthest edge case on his particular situation.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that it's that long. Really, I guess they've got a longer statute of limitations than they new for pedophilia, you know, which is only three years one.
Speaker 2: And there are a lot of different charges. And again, part of the problem with this is it's just retroactively. They're making it up. So this is one of these things that's just baffling. But I had interviewed Roger on my podcast in April before he was arrested. He wrote this book, Hijacking Bitcoin, and I think that we talked about this book. This is an important book because, as I mentioned, Roger's vision has always been, we need better money for the world, to help everyone, to help the seventy one percent of people that make less than ten dollars a week. It's about having money that's fast, cheap, and separated from state, separated from banks. And bitcoin is no longer that Bitcoin was hijacked by people tied to the deep. It was hijacked by people tied to traditional finance. And so Roger, instead of just saying, oh, hey, I'm going to hold onto all this bitcoin and let's see how much you know, Fiat dollars I can make, he's continued to push the envelope and he's continued to invest in and innovate cryptocurrencies that are actually fast and usable as peer to peer digital cash. And he wrote this book, Hijacking Bitcoin, that exposed what had happened to bitcoin, and so just so, it just so happened that three weeks after this book was published, he was arrested in Spain. He was thrown in the same prison that John McAfee died in and he's been out on bail now you know, it's for six months, but he's silenced. He can't even speak about this, and so this book was really getting traction and so now everybody's buying bitcoin, nobody knows the contents of his book, and now they're going after him retroactively for this tech situation. And it's worse than that. They actually rated his attorney. So this is actually more than just about crypto. This is about violating attorney client privilege and trying to use that information against him. It sets it basically sets a precedent that says you can't rely on your lawyers and your counsel for advice. So this affects everyone. It's not just a crypto thing or a bitcoin thing. This affects everyone who pays taxes and everyone who uses a lawyer. And so it's a horrible case. But the most remarkable thing about it is he's looking at up to one hundred and nine years in prison.
Speaker 1: Like Ross, Yeah, that's the thing. I've noticed this in so many different cases, and it's not just about the crypto stuff. You know, with the Bundi ranch and things like that. If they really want you for political purposes, they just get rid of you. Talk about getting rid of an attorney client privilege, just shut down exculpatory evidence, as they did with Ross all break and everything. They just throw all the rules are off the table and they just throw everything at you. We've seen it also with a January, the sixth people as well. Many of these cases, it is once you get on their bad side. And of course he is really touching a nerve because he's offering people cryptocurrency, not as an asset, as you point out, but as an alternative currency for people to use to trade with.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but it's even more than that. So you know. Again, I've followed Roger for over a decade, and it turns out he has supported all kinds of pro liberty causes. He supported WikiLeaks, he was the founding donor to the Brownstone Institute. He actually supported Ross Albrick. I mean, I was just in Mexico at a conference and I found out that he had donated money to rebuild homes for the poor in Mexico. Like, there's a long list of things that people don't even know about there's what he does publicly and all of the investments that he's made. But he's probably one of the most generous and principled people promoting pro liberty causes that on the planet. And I think that is actually specifically why he's being targeted because he's very very effective at it.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, So this is just kicking off this free free Roger now?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: A free rogernow dot org. Uh, we're and and what is happening there?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get some kind of letter writing campaign or publicity for this or are their donations?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What what? What is free Roger now happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't my This is a group of friends of Roger. This isn't my campaign specifically at all. This is just a group of people that are are trying to support this cause. And what we're what's being done is that similar to the you know ross olbrit campaign. One of the reasons that Linnelbrick was so successful was just her being tenacious and then also putting together a petition which over six hundred thousand people signed. So I was actually at the Libertarian Convention when Trump spoke about Ross's case and so, uh so these petitions and I guess they're calling it an open letter at free rogernow dot org is a great way of showing momentum and we want we want Trump to see all of the people that are supportive of Roger and his cause. And so yeah, we're urging everyone to sign the open letter at free rogernow dot org. And that website also has information about the case itself and specific information. I'm obviously not a lawyer, so I'm not you know, I'm not equipped to talk about the specific legal issues in this case. I don't have any information that's outside of what's in the public domain. However, at free rogernow dot org there's a video clip interview with Robert Barnes, who's a well known constitutional lawyer who has been speaking on this. So we're going to be sharing more. I hope he's going to be speaking more on this, but that if you want to understand the timeline and the legal issues specifically, I recommend that people look at free rogernow dot org and take a look at the Robert Barnes interview.
Speaker 1: Good Good, has there been any contact that has anybody there with that organization have there been in any contact. Is there any hope in terms of anybody around Trump that they're aware of this situation or is this something that has there been any as anybody responded to any of this stuff from within the Trump organization.
Speaker 2: I believe they're aware of it, and I'm actually pretty optimistic about it, and I'll tell you why. I mean, as you know we've talked in the past, I've kind of had given up on politics and more on an exit and build kind of strategy. But you in this particular case, there are a lot of similarities between Roger and President Trump. And in fact, I wrote an article for the Brownstone Institute about this and I kind of outline all of this. But Trump has had very similar experiences with the DOJ and the FBI that Roger's experiencing. Trump has experienced multiple audits on an ongoing basis. He's had his attorney client privilege with Michael Cohen and others breached. So everything that's going on to Roger, I think that has happened also to Trump. So I believe there's going to be empathy there because here's Roger, a successful guy, exposing the true truth, and he gets targeted and harassed by the DOJ and the FBI. So I actually think that there's a pretty pretty good shot here, and I'm pretty sure people in his administration or incoming administration are aware of this. And I actually think this campaign is going to do a lot to help not only raise awareness about how horrible the case is, but also what an advocate for freedom Roger has been. So I you know, I think there's a real shot. And the other thing is, you know, usually presidents don't pardon people until the end of their term, and we're in a completely different situation. I mean, we already know. I mean, he actually promised to commute Ross Olbert's sentence on day one. And I think that there's other things going on with Jay Sixers, and there's a whole there's a whole variety of people that he might pardon right out of the gates, and so I think it would be great to have Roger on that list. And I think there's a real shot that that could happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And of course, you know, Matt Gats, who he's tapped for attorney General if he gets through confirmation, has has talked about pardons for many of these people and is very much on board with that. I think though, that the only way that Gates is I think gates confirmation is going to depend on whether or not he can get a recess appointment, because I think the Democrats will be able to block it with a filibuster, and probably will. But if he's able to get Gates through, I think that really does increase the chances for these types of pardons.
Speaker 2: I know, I think it changes. And Gates has come out for pardoning Snowden. He's also come out very much in favor of Ross and so I actually think he's absolutely dead on on these issues. So it would be great if he were confirmed. So I do think things are all lining up. So you know, and again Trump has made a big emphasis. I just saw yesterday that he's looking at buying a cryptocurrency exchange. He's made all kinds of I think he was meeting with the CEO of Coinbase, the largest exchange, either yesterday or today. So you know, to the extent that he's really tied himself to rypto. You know, you can't you can't be pro innovation and pro bitcoin while you know, crucifying bitcoin Jesus. So I think that so I really but the key to it is going to be to get the word out there. And you know, the tragedy of this is Roger's very outspoken. I mean, he's always been outspoken about you know, the military industrial complex and all of these issues, and he's also very outspoken about Bitcoin, and the fact that it was hijacked and the fact that he can't speak, that he's basically completely gagged, has to be really frustrating. So it's really important now that we raise awareness as quickly as possible because we've got this window between you know, here we are, you know, past the middle of November, and the inauguration is only a couple of months away. So now what we're trying to do is, you know, again from a grassroots basis, get as many people as possible to get the word out about the legal case and about Roger as a person.
Speaker 1: Is he still in Spain or did they extra adding him to the US.
Speaker 2: He's still in Spain, and and I don't know any specific details about this. All I know is that it took John McAfee eight months to go to fight fully the extradition process, and McAfee lost after eight months, and he actually was mysteriously ended up dead the day after he lost his final appeal to the Supreme Court in Spain. So Roger's been there for over six months. So I don't know what the timing is or what any of that process is. But certainly here's the other part about this, and this is one of the things. There are memes about this. So Roger pays his taxes, hires professionals. They haven't even told him how much they think he owes. He's been offered no ability to settle, Like literally, this situation is absurd. They haven't even told him what to pay. Doesn't sound like they've given him any opportunity to settle. It's just it's very politically motivated. It's very clearly politically motivated. And look, I hope all of these people. I hope the IRS is abolished, and I hope that they look into the people that were to iding to target Roger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Problem it seems like it's a bipartisan move to increase the IRS that had a budget of thirteen billion. They give him another eighty billion to buy out with artificial intelligence and another eighty thousand agents. So yeah, I think they're going to keep that superpower to use that as a weapon against their enemies. Both sides will probably use that. But it is amazing how criminal and the political persecution that is just right in your face. And we've seen this in so many different ways. The Democrats have openly come out against a crypto and of course we have the SEC current chair who has tried to bring the bitcoin under his purview and other crypto stuff. He's been sued by a lot of state attorneys general. It's expected that he's of course going to be replaced and so forth. So there's a real sea change there, and so all of that I think bodes well. I think people ought to be able to be free to have crypto, and it was a full on, full court press to criminalize crypto from the Biden administration, even shutting down banks that were solvent because they were on and off ramps for crypto. That kind of a cross the board intimidation because they were going to force CBDC down our throats and they saw crypto as the competitor of that. But there's a dark side to this as well, as far as the crypto stuff that Trump is in that I see. I just wanted to get your take on I've seen a lot of people there. Of course, we have Lutnik who is involved with teather and stable coins and other things like this, and there's a lot of I was just talking about GOP congressman who had gone to the COP twenty nine all talking about carbon capture. Of course, there's a lot of talk about carbon taxes, putting that on the blockchain, having people be able to pay that and track it with the crypto stuff. It seems like there is a coordinated move to kind of do a back door CBDC. That's what it like to me, And Whitney Web has talked about it as well. What do you think about that? Is that something that you've seen any discussion of or have an opinion on it.
Speaker 2: I definitely have an opinion. In fact, I'm writing a new book about this very topic because one of the conclusions that I've come to since I've been talking about this CBDC issue exclusively is we already have a CBDC. That's what I've realized. You know, everybody's fighting over definitions, and I said there and like, okay, well what is the agreed to definition of a cbd people, there isn't one. So the Bank of International Settlements has one definition people to wef have another. States have what different definitions, And so I'm like, okay, well, let's let's break this down. Then let's try to understand how does our current system actually work. Well. The way the current system works is the federal government issues in ioe you to the Federal Reserve, and then the Federal Reserve creates money out of thin air, literally in an oracle database. So when the federal government is writing checks and you know, paying to blow people up and do you know cal fart studies and all the great things the federal government does with money, they're writing these checks on an out of an oracle data. It's that is by definition, a central bank digital currency. Now there are nuances to it. We have commercial banks as well, and they have their own Oracle databases and Microsoft databases, and they make up their own money out of thin air backed by the oracle database that the Federal Reserve has. But it is it is absolutely digital and the origin of the or the origin of this money is the Federal Reserve in an oracle database. And so when you hear people talk about what they're concerned about with CBDCs, what what are they concerned about they're concerned about being tracked, they're concerned about the money being programmable, and they're concerned about being censored. Well, so then I looked into that. Well, there are thirteen different federal government programs that are already surveilling our financial transactions. You mentioned part of it. The IRS is already working with commercial banks to analyze our financial transactions. That already happens. The NSA is already doing bulk data collection on our financial transactions. The Patriot Act. They can come in without a warrant, sees a bank account, and then you can't talk to anybody about it if they give you what's called a national security letter, which says you can't talk about this with anyone, including a lawyer.
Speaker 1: What really, So this new.
Speaker 2: Book that I'm going to do, actually, it's going to expand on two things. One we already have a CBDC and two we already have a social credit system, which is by the way, the tax code. But those examples that I gave, those are just three out of thirteen different ways the federal government is monitoring our transactions. Well, then we talk about programmability. Well, if anybody has a health savings account or a flexible spending account. These are basically debit cards that are tied directly to a bank that are programmable. These are cards that you can only use to buy certain healthcare related items from certain merchants at certain times. This is using the existing financial system. The largest provider of health savings accounts is a company called optim Bank, which is a bank. And so the money that we already have can be programmed. I mean, even when you think about when you use a credit card, if you travel, all of the fraud screening, you know, you go somewhere and they shut the card off temporarily. That just shows that the current system can be programmed. But I know, you know, as I was jumping into this, you were talking about energy credits, you were talking about carbon credits, that type of thing. MasterCard has already created something working with Doconomy called the Doconomy un Branded MasterCard, which tracks your purchases, tracks your carbon output, and literally shuts off the card if you use too much carbon. So this is a pilot that went on from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty two, and it's not that they're giving up on it. MasterCard continues to expand the number of partnerships continues to expand the types of products and services that they're tracking carbon for. So again there's no new systems. So when people say, well, CBDC is coming, you don't need a new technological system to be able to program money and tie it to carbon. That actually has already happened with the existing system that we have. And on the area of censorship, there was something called Operation Choke point one point zero where numerous like twenty different categories of businesses were basically lost access to credit card processing services and banking services. But I just recently found out that Baron Trump, Milania Trump, in addition to Kanye West, Nick Fuentes, and doctor Joseph mccola, have all been debanked, and it's a growing list. So well, I give here just a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: With PayPal, I had this program, was going on for five months and then all of a sudden, PayPal and Vemmo discontinue my service. I can't use them for anything anywhere. And I contacted them, spent a lot of time on the phone with them, and they said, I said, why was I taken off? I was never I didn't do anything illegitimate. I was never given a reason and I spent two hours on the phone with a guy there and he said, well, the only thing I can find is just this letter says shut this account down immediately. And so that is rolling All these different things are rolling out. You're right, you know. You go back and you look at when they were talking about the massive stimulus checks and all the rest of this stuff, you know, three and a half trillion dollars and stuff. People asked Powell. They said, so you're just going to print up a bunch of money. He goes, well, we don't really print it. We just create credits on the computer. Just like you were saying. It's already digital, it's already there. They're already tracking people, they're already restricting people's access de banking people. I saw it with Nigel Farage in the UK as well. And so they don't like you, they just kick you out of their financial system. And it's always done from the inside, and it's always done iteratively. And this, I think, Aaron, is what's really dangerous is that people are waiting for there to be some kind of a grand declaration, and of course the Democrats might actually do it in that ham fisted way, you know, the Democrats might come out and say, well, now, as of tomorrow, oh gonna everybody's gonna have to, you know, walk in a new way, and we're gonna have a new kind of money and all the rest of this stuff. But the Republicans and many other people, the more sophisticated ones are the ones who are more dangerous, and they will do it in the background iteratively, and nobody will really understand what's happening. As you point out, it's all collecting, like with a MasterCard thing, and I've reported on that in the past, but people don't see that. It's it's invisible.
Speaker 2: Well, so this is what I'm gonna put in the new book, and you know, you're right. Whitney Web has written a lot about this, and I have as well, related to stable coins and everything else. What I've put together is what I call the Tyranny Index CBDC tyranny index. So we already have a CBDC, we already have digital programmable money. But what I've put together are the different elements of kind of If you think about the def con system that we have, right we go from def Con five to one. I guess I think one is the worst. Whatever it happens to be, but we're kind of already in the middle. So the end game for this is a single global digital currency that is tied to energy credits. That is literally the game plan. I've actually outlined this in my in my articles and that I'm going to further elaborate this. But we know who's building it, we know what the technology platform is, we know how it works. I mean, we know that nations are working on interoperability. So what the United States is doing with our CBDC isn't just related to a CBDC. They're going to tokenize all of our assets, our stocks, our bonds, our homes, our cars, our computers, and put it all on one platform with the same programmability and trackability, and that's going to connect with other countries that are doing the same thing. They're designing these things to interoperate. So when cloud schwaps is you'll own nothing and be happy, Well the way we're not going to be happy. But I can tell you how they're going to get to the you'll own nothing, and it's through this very specific process of digitizing all of these assets and tying it all together. So I put together this tyranny index, and you hit on a very important point. And look again, I'm hopeful that the best that Trump can pardon, and actually that is something that he can do, and that's a useful thing to do. But when it comes to this issue of cbdc's, I've analyzed the legislation that for instance, Cynthia Loomis and some of these other politicians have put out there, and all of it adds to the tyranny index. The way the Republicans go about doing it is that they say, well, we don't want CBDCs, but what we're going to do is we're going to give the largest banks the exclusive ability to create what are called stable coins. Well, what is a stable coin. A stable coin is a digital programmable form of money. That's exactly what a CBDC is. And by the way, who owns the Federal Reserve. The largest banks own the Federal Reserve. So this idea that somehow you don't have a CBDC or you don't have all of the features of a CBDC just because it comes from JP Morgan, Chaser Wells Fargo is a false argument. And so I'm going to do so when I roll out the new book, I'm going to really spell out this tyranny index, and then every time a piece of legislation comes out, I don't care which party it is, we're going to be able to rate it and understand it based on how it increases or decreases tyranny on this CBDC scale. But I think it's critical that people understand that we already have a CBDC and stop looking at it as something in the future, and look at it as something that it's already unacceptably bad today, but boy can get worse, and it can get worse than people can even imagine at this point in time.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, you know, so many people, Oh, we dodged a bullet. We've got Trump now, and so now it's going to be wonderful for a bitcoin and we stopped this CBDC stuff, not seeing, as you point out, the aspects of it that are already been put into place, not seeing who the players are, and even to the extent that you've got people like Howard Lutnik, who is very connected to tether is also the co chair of the transition team, the Trump transition. It's put himself out for Treasury Secretary. I don't know, I mean there's all this gossip about who's in and who's out and who's going to make it to this point. I didn't really get involved in that, but I've seen the articles talking about that, so you've already got that. And Hadron has just been introduced by the Tether people as another way to tokenize everything, I mean everything. As you point out, you'll own nothing. Why because they will tokenize everything, not just you know, financial assets like stocks and bonds or other things, but also land and everything else will be tokenized and that'll be the way that they will be able to steal it from everybody. And they're well on the way to do this. So that's really, I think, Aaron, what our task is. We have to get people to understand what this new scheme is. Whenever you see this change of the guard, what it is. It's about a rebranding. It's about, you know, getting people confused and thinking, well, things have changed when they haven't really changed. But they rebrand, they regroup, and they come at us from another direction. But it's always fundamentally the same thing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is always fundamentally the same thing, And so this is why terms matter, I mean, and propaganda is in this area of CBDCs and technocracy in general, this is where they really control the battlefield because they keep on shifting definitions. Yes, they've made people think that CBDCs are something that are coming in the future without actually addressing the fact that there's something that's already here now. And as long as they move the goalpost out and keep making it look like it's more tyrannical and adding more tyranny to what the actual definition is, people will be lulled into the sense of complacency believing that you know, they're not already in a situation where they're tracked, and you know, the great taking is another component of this. You know, this is how they're going to basically take control of our stocks in four to one case, they've already done it legally. In fact, I wrote an article about this. You know, in a way, we've done this to ourselves because we sign these clickwrap agreements. When you I think Amazon has a twelve thousand word agreement for using their service, Wells Fargo has a thirty page online agreement. The Microsoft terms of Service are seventy pages. So the average American signs between one hundred and fifty and four hundred digital clickwrap agreements every year. Does anybody read them? No, they don't. This has actually been shown. Somebody did a study on this and they actually put into the terms of service that you will literally give your first born child to the state and you will give up all of your data to the NSA. And seventy six percent of people actually signed the digital agreement. And so if you were to read all of these agreements, it would take an hour a day three hundred and sixty five days a year. So literally it's a life sentence of reading if you were to read these contracts. But we are giving away in these online agreements is everything. We're giving away our privacy, we're giving away our data. There was a recent case where somebody, a doctor, had eaten at a restaurant on a Disney property and died of a food allergy, and Disney tried to use the Disney Plus Online Service agreement to get out of the lawsuit for the food poisoning. And that just goes to show you, you know, particularly when we're dealing with these large contracts with multinational corporations where we have no idea what all the companies are that they own and what everything is. So we've done this. We've given away on the stockfront, and on four to one case, we've already given away our voting rights. When people say Blackrock and Vanguard own all of these companies, well they don't know. It's actually technically not true. It's our money, right, they're just represented its assets under management. Well, there are assets, or at least so we think there are assets, but the things we've already given up our voting rights. Usually, when you own a share of stock in a company, that entitles you to vote on things. But with four to one case, that's not the case. We give fidelity in all of these brokers and third parties the ability to vote all of our shares. So we've given up our voting rights. And then the next time there's a major financial collapse and there's a bankruptcy, Let's say your broker goes bankrupt. You might think you would own those shares, but we don't own those shares. It turns out, because of changes in the law, our shares will end up going to the four largest banks through the bankruptcy process, because those four large banks will become the large secured creditors. So this so legally the infrastructure has already been set up. We've already signed away our rights. What's happening with CBDCs and the ability to tokenize these assets is that's going to make it so that when there's a collapse, they can literally take everything with a click of a button. And that is the that is a scary thing. So my next book is going to go into that in great detail. And I again I'm going to be very rigorous about showing people this, but I will say again to go back to Roger. The reason Roger is so important to me and the reason that I'm spending so much time talking about this is not only did I learn about bitcoin from him, but I you know, I've been living on crypto gold and silver since twenty nineteen, and you know, I started using bitcoin cash, which is a work of bitcoin. Roger didn't start it, but it's he promoted it once there was this whole block size war and everything else. It's basically the original version of bitcoin where with you know, low fees, and that's made to be used as peer to peer digital cash. And then recently Roger had introduced me to something called Xeno, which is a privacy coin because in essence, The way we're going to defeat CBDCs is we need to actually have privacy with our digital currency. And what Roger and Ian Freeman and Ross Olbrich and others have learned and what the public is still not aware of, is bitcoin is a public ledger and these transactions are open, and in fact, there's a data There are tens of thousands of copies of everybody's financial transactions and databases all over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that, and I saw that with a Let me just jump in and give the example of a guy who was a billionaire and he had nearly a million dollars stolen out of his wallet and he didn't know it, and some guy contacted him and he said, uh, did you know what was going on with this? And I didn't even know that. And I've talked about that many times. You know, it's a public first of all, it's a public leisure number one. Number two. You know how easy it was for somebody somewhere to steal that from him. But everybody can see that, and this guy had connected it to.
Speaker 2: Him, yep, And people aren't aware of that. So now they're using something called chain analysis to be able to track all of your transactions, and so the key moving forward is privacy. So Roger introduced me to this project called Zano. I was just in Mexico. I just met with the develop team and the whole team, and it's it's an incredible project. And again Roger has been pushing the envelope on, you know, we need peer to peer digital cash. And in fact, one of the ideas that I'm working on is you know, I'm working on launching what I'm calling is a goldbacked privacy stable coin. So in other words, we talk about Tether and all of the issues regarding Tether. I will tell you it is my personal opinion that Tether is going to implode, and when it implodes, it's going to take Bitcoin down with it because the price because the price of bitcoin has been propped up by tether. Heeather's essentially been printed out of thin air. We don't even know if the tether's backed by anything.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think I just saw they added like another seven billion dollars or something, which is a significant percentage of what was outstanding.
Speaker 2: It's a significant percentage. So what happens is if Tether, you know, runs into issues, the price of bitcoin will drop and that will provide the perfect pretext for them to ratchet up as CBDC. They're going to say, oh, look we tried these other solutions. Bitcoin's not stable in terms of price. Tether was you know, problem attic and you know, or possibly even fraudulent. And so we're going to have to give complete control over CBDCs and stable coins to the Federal Reserve into the largest banks in uniteds It's it's it's already being teed up for that. And when you read the legislation, Cynthia loomis again these bitcoin people love her, but she has laser eyes and everything else, and she talks about a Bitcoin strategic preserve. Read the bill that she drafted with Jillibrand from New York. She wants to ban algorithmic stable coins. Explicitly, she's against privacy and she is for increasing KYC Know your Customer anti money laundering laws, adding more layers of compliance for the individual and compliance for the exchange. This isn't the way forward, and so we are facing this now. Let's now let me put out an optimistic cat. What should happen is they should put pardon Roger and then the Trump administration should actually listen to Roger.
Speaker 1: I think that the Secretary of the Treasury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well mak him secretary of the Tree or just or just listen to him read this book. Because if Trump's true intent is if he wants us, if he wants the United States to be competitive in this crypto space, then he really needs to listen to Roger. So this is why I'm so adamant about promoting Roger, because he's not only been an advocate for freedom, but he's actually probably the most influential person in terms of promoting solutions to the CBDC issue, which is probably why he is where he is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, let me back a couple of bit you were talking about Zayo. Is that something that is under development or is that out there already?
Speaker 2: It's out there already. It's actually at least felt a z A n okay and it's z A n O dot org. This is a fascinating project and it's probably the most it's underappreciated. Most people just don't know about it. I think part of it is that it's it's very technically sophisticated. The main developer who started this has been working on these things for ten years. He actually developed some of the original technology behind Minaro, and Minaro is widely considered to be the most popular privacy coin, and this guy was there at the very beginning, and so Xeno itself has been around since twenty nineteen, and so they've actually been building the technology for this for five years. The team has worked together and it already works. So basically it is a privacy coin. But the added feature to this is it allows you to tokenize other assets with the same level of privacy that you have with Minaro. So I'll explain why this is important. So money represents five percent of global assets. Real estate, stock spawns, everything else. All other non monetary assets make up that other ninety five percent. Excuse me, as I was mentioning when they roll out CBDCs, they're already working on a technology to centrally okenize all of our other assets so that they can control everything. They can control our real estate, our investment portfolios. So we need an answer not only to CBDCs, but we also need an answer to this project to centrally tokenize all of our other assets. Minaro is what allows you to do this, and so I'm actually working on a gold backed privacy stable coin.
Speaker 1: They know, Oh, okay, is it Monaro or Zeno that you said allows you to do that.
Speaker 2: Zeno allows you to do that. Zan allows you to do the tokenization. So basically Zeno you can use it as a currency in its own right like Monaro, but it also allows you to tokenize these other assets. And so some of the use cases for this are I mean, again, in the future, you could tokenize stock, spons and everything else, but the immediate applications are you could create a gold backed stable coin that is private. So imagine now you're able to use a cryptocurrency that is actually backed by gold that you could physically redeem for gold, but yet the individual transactions remain private, like minero. That's one application of Xeno. Another application that's being rolled out is we talked about the fact that Bitcoin and ethereum and bitcoin cash these other cryptocurrencies are transparent. You can actually use Zeno to make bitcoin private. So there's this I want to get into all the details on it, but there's something called confidential layer that's going to allow you to take your bitcoin, bridge it into Xano and make it private. So really, what Zeno is is it is a blockchain that is specifically for enabling you to make other assets private. And to me, this is actually of critical importance because in the grand scheme of things, the big battle that we have right now is we're fighting against technocracy. We're fighting against the movement towards a one world government where everything is transparent, at least to the people that are running that show. So privacy is actually the answer to this. So all of the solutions that we're going to be looking to are going to be privacy protecting solutions and technologies, and I think Xeno is actually at the forefront to this.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, you know, we had Life after Google that the book about that, and what he was saying was he said, privacy is going to become a real commodity. And I think, you know, the problem is is that people don't value that enough. You know, when we look at privacy, and so if we value that enough, then we will find constructs to do things like that, like you're talking about was the and other things. They've got a couple of questions for you, d G eight, says David Cann. You please ask yesterday about XRP ripple fast Little fees. But the only crypto listed as a w e F business partner. What do you think about Ripple.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of Ripple, but again I want to say specifically what I do, and I do workshops around the country and the increasingly next year around the world where I teach people how to use crypto for the day to day transactions, and I'm also onboarding merchants to be able to accept crypto. And one of the the criteria for me now is it has to be private by default, because what we're really triding up against here are CBDCs, and so we need privacy. So I'm really looking at Monaro and Zeno as being the preferred options. Whether what coins do from a speculative price perspective, I don't know. I'm not an expert at that. I'm looking at the utility of the projects and with the understanding that we need to be able to trade with one another outside of this beast system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree. Brian and Deb McCartney ask if you know, are we already in bricks the FED attended the Bricks meeting in Russia. She said no about that, I.
Speaker 2: Do not. I have not seen that, but I certainly I can't imagine that we're in bricks.
Speaker 1: Okay, and of course that other one we've already talked about about, the Manaro pirate coin and Zeno. They also put Darrow. I guess is there something called Darrow? Is that another one?
Speaker 2: There's another one? And you know, I think they had some technical issues with this that were exposed earlier in the year. But I'm not by the way, I also want to say, I'm not a maximalist. So there's one. There's an interesting thing that happens. I was just in Mexico at a Mineroitopia conference, and so obviously the focus was primarily Minarrow, but there were other privacy coins there. It wasn't just limited to Monaro, and we had a lot of interesting talks there because, particularly if you're a libertarian, for some reason, the technocrats want one global currency. But yet somehow we've gotten into this mode where there are people that seem to think on the libertarian side that we should only have one cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin should be the only cryptocurrency. People want to be maximalists, and it seems to me that the marketplace is the best way to settle this, and that the idea itself that we would only have one currency doesn't make sense. You should have ongoing competition. And that's one of the things I like about the privacy space is that there are a lot of projects and there's a lot of innovation being done on an ongoing basis. And so I highly recommend people take a multi asset approach, but with a very specific emphasis on privacy. And we go back to something you said earlier, because you hit the nail on the head. This is a real challenge. So when I do my workshops, most of the people in my workshops are boomers, gen X or boomers. And here's what I've found. Older people value privacy, but aren't as technical. They find technology a little bit more cumbersome to use, and younger people don't value privacy. There was a HATO survey that found that almost a third of Gen Z would be okay with the federal government putting security cameras in people's homes. So this is the real challenge right now, which is, you know, the one We have to get younger people to value privacy and we need to make the tools easy enough for older people. That is actually the path forward here. And these are the sticking points that we have and you know, I know there's a lot of work being done on that. There's a whole privacy Accelerate movement, and I know that there are a lot of people that are looking to try to get privacy out in the forefront. I mean, privacy is a right. We have the Fourth Amendment, which or at least we had the fourth Amendment. I mean, this is something that that people, uh, you know, we used to assume by default. But I think you know, between George W. Bush and everybody else, we've they've been pushing this, you know, narrative of uh, you know, if you if you have something, if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about, right, And so there's this idea that if you want privacy, you must be a criminal, you must be a terrorist, you must be a money lunder. And the truth of the matter is that when you look into who's actually doing these violent activities, it's not people using privacy protecting technologies. It's the people trying to suppress other people from using privacy protecting technologies. And so we have to do a better job of marketing why privacy is important. I don't want privacy because I want to buy illegal things. I want privacy because I want to be able to buy organic vegetables in the future, I want to be able to buy red meat, or I want to be able to buy raw milk. And this is something where what is it, you know, what most people buy is normal products today are going to be black market items in the future. And so but they need to be educated on why why privacy is important to make sure that that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, very well said yeah, I absolutely agree with that. And you know, you talk about how marketing privacy to people. I think they marketed Big Brother to people. As a matter of fact, I've always thought that these programs that began, you know, the Big Brother reality TV show where everybody lives their life in front of a camera. I always thought that that was the purpose of it. It came out before they started social media, and it was kind of this gradual acclamation of people, Hey, these people who are nobody and they don't have any special skills or abilities or whatever, but they become important celebrities by letting everybody look at their life. And they've got everybody chasing likes and followers and all this other kind of stuff now on social media, and so that's really kind of for the last thirty or so years, that's been what they have projected it out there. The people growing up see that, and to them that is, you know, a way to be liked, a way to get famous, a way to get money, and all the rest of stuff. So yeah, they have really trashed privacy and we've got to somehow get that generation, the younger generation is to understand that. I've got another question for you here we go on. Fans says, does your guest know of a speaker who can address professional financial organizations such as the CFA Society and the Financial Planning Association. It can be in person or virtual. Do you do that type of thing?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'll address anybody. I guess the question is what is the what is the topic? But I'll talk to anybody about these issues. And I do know, and I have spoken in front of groups before. The problem is for a lot of people that are registered financial advisors, they're very constrained by what they can do. I mean, I could go on a whole conversation about this. I actually spend a lot of time looking at BINRA, which is basically the governing body for financial advisors, and I was considering going through their program because I wanted to a little bit of a side story, but I wanted to be able to figure out how to use tokens digital tokens as a way to kind of replace stock, so basically to be able to create a private stock market using tokenized stock instead of going through the formal process. And so once I learned how the existing system works through Finray, realized that's not possible. Finra is basically a trade association. It's a cartel of organizations in the financial services industry, but they have the backing of the SEC so they basically can come up with their own rules, but then it's enforced by the state. And so then when you look at what's going on here, it turns out they don't have much of an incentive for true innovation, specifically in the financial services sector itself. But I'm happy to talk to people about about all of these things. I would love to talk to financial advisors about Fiat currency, the history of Fiat currency, the current state of the United States dollar. The Brownstone Intcat has actually done some research recently that kind of shows what true inflation is versus what has been reported officially by the government. The dollar has lost somewhere between twenty five and forty percent of its purchasing power since twenty twenty. If you actually look at the real underlying numbers, we've actually we are in a recession. We've been in a recession since twenty twenty two. So I'd love to talk to you know, groups about this, but it's really outside of their training, and it's it's outside of what their mandate is because when they provide financial advice, it's within a within their certification, and what they're certified to teach people is in my opinion, against what is going on and against the economic reality of what we're facing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah. When you look at any government statistics, whether you look about inflation and unemployment numbers, consumer confidence, or they rig the process and then if that's not enough, they just outright lie, you know, like we s with the unemployment it's like, hey, yeah, we'll just we got to revise what we told you three months ago. We told you that there were eight hundred thousand more jobs than there really were, but that's not there anymore. They constantly do that. They're constantly revising the previous quarter's numbers to create a positive trend for them. Everything they do is alia. It's absolutely amazing. Guard Goldsmith says, it's sure great to know good people like David and Aaron are out there doing this talking about this matter. I hope more folks will speak out. Of course, Guard has a liberty conspiracy. Everybody can catch that weeknights on Rock Finn as well as on X on Twitter. But tell us where people can get your information. You've got substate, you got a podcast, you got subsach, you got some books, So tell us a little bit about do some self promotion here.
Speaker 2: Sure I'll do that, but before I do that, I want to say, you know, so right now when I'm focused, I'm writing this book and really going into detail not only on CBDCs, but we already have a social credit system. It's the tax code, right even if you if you look at how four one k's work, if they use the penalties and incentives of the tax go to drive our behavior, we just don't have a user friendly app that tells us how it's going. So I'm actually going to go into that detail in the book. But I do want to say, since Gardner brought this up and I haven't mentioned it yet, there's another campaign in addition to Free Roger now dot org. There is a parallel campaign going to free Ian Freeman, and that is free Ian now dot org. And Ian is in federal prison for eight years basically for selling bitcoin without the right paperwork. Although it's much worse than that. The case against him was completely made up. Prosecutorial misconduct is probably an understatement. They brought in, you know, undercover agents, they did a whole variety of different things. There's but if you go to free iannow dot org you can learn all about that case. And so there's an initiative to bring awareness to this as well. I actually think Ian has a good shot at winning on appeal. So he's still under an appeal process and so you know, hopefully he'll have some success with that. But I will say Roger learned about bitcoin from Ian. So Ian has been involved with Free Talk Live, which is a syndicated radio show that he and Mark Edge had been working on for a couple of decades.
Speaker 1: And Garden's working with that now Guard is taking over the programole he's in car storted doing some broadcasts for that. Yeah, we've talked about.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, and I will tell you I just saw some I think ten percent of the people that are part of the Free State Project here in New Hampshire learned about it from free Talk Live. So what's happening to Ian is also a travesty. But I mean, as far as my work is concerned, I'm working on this book, but I am going to be spending a lot of time promoting Roger Ian and even working on an event, hopefully before the inauguration that may include a songe and Ross Olbrich and Snowden as well, to try to really build some energy and momentum around this pardon concept. But I'm at Daylightfreedom dot org and there you can learn about everything that I'm up to, the workshops that we do around the country teaching people about CBDCs and then how to actually practically use cryptogold and silver for day to day transactions. You can find me on x at Aaron R. Day and I do have a podcast, the Er and Day Show, which we cover very interesting topics. I mean, a lot of it is related to CBDCs, but a lot of it is also related more broadly to the concept of exiting and building some non political solutions. So I had a guest on Sterlin Leuhan and we talked about network states, which is a new and interesting concept. So the idea is, you know, the way to stop centralization is to create more countries. If you actually look at how most governments have evolved, they've either been you know, somebody just came in by force and then dictated the way society was going to run. The US was a little bit different, but there hasn't really been a lot of experimentation on governance. And so there's this new model where people are basically getting together based on a common interest, people that have a kind of a shared ideology, and then they're going out and trying to buy sovereignty. And so this is this is kind of a new movement. So anyway, that's not a big part.
Speaker 1: What does buying sovereignty look like, I mean buying real estate in a particular area or what you know, it's it's there are.
Speaker 2: A lot of different models and this is this is part of why it's it's early, but some of it involves trying to actually buy buy your own, you know, political sovereignty from a nation, to actually get a carve out from a country so that you can actually have your own political system. In political structure.
Speaker 1: I mean, like Bill Gates just did in that African nation where he has diplomatic community and he doesn't have to pay taxes, and he's got a place to run to if the legal hassles start mounting up as they have. And in one jurisdiction they said he's got to stand trial. I think is the Netherlands or something. But he went to what was it, Kenya? I think he went to Kenya and and I guess paid off some politicians. So you can have diplomatic community and tax for existence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's quite the model we're looking for here. I think we're looking for more, you know, creating a community of people that have a shared ideology that are experimenting with governance. But of course, you know, Bill Gates takes takes any concept and storts it to the detriment of humanity.
Speaker 1: He's got enough money that he can distort anything that's absolutely true. I got another question here for you. DG eight says, can you ask yesterday about Jeff Berwick, a huge supporter of privacy coins. It would be a good guest on the David Night Show. Tell us a little bit about do you know anything about Jeff. I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I've known Jeff for a while and you know, he's a he's a great advocate for privacy coins. I'm actually going to be speaking at his event and Archapoco in February, and he was just at this event that I was at in Mexico City. So yeah, he would be a very interesting guest to have on. And he's been very early into crypto and he's an interesting guy in general in a variety of different ways. I know he's gone through a spiritual transformation as well, so he probably would be an interesting person to have on.
Speaker 1: What you mean by a spiritual transformation? Tell us at a bit about.
Speaker 2: That, Jesus. I don't know a lot of the details about it, but he just, you know, went through some things in his personal life and kind of you really changed his attitudes and behaviors, and you'd have to talk to him about all that. I don't want to represent somebody's spiritual journey, but that I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you became a follower a Bitcoin Jesus or something. So you met him at the Zayo conference. I guess it was that you were just at.
Speaker 2: Her well that was man Aratopia even know I've actually known I've met Jeff probably ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, Well, it's great talking to you, and thank you so much for everything that you're doing. This is really at the core of freedom because it's always money that makes the change that control us, isn't it, you know? And that's one of the things that concerns me about the blockchain. It almost sounds like we're being chained to a block and it's going to be it's going to be something like that if we don't figure out some methods for privacy and freedom. And so really do appreciate the work and the research that you do.
Speaker 2: Aaron.
Speaker 1: It's always great to have you on. You're always welcome to come on anytime. And folks, he's talking now about free rogernow dot org, also free iannow dot org and so if you would like to speak out on behalf of those people, try to bring awareness to them. Hopefully the same thing will happen as we expect to see with Ross Albrick and that was a free Ross And I know that his mother has worked on this, Lynn has worked on it for such a long time. Is she is she? Okay? Now. Is she still involved with that? What is do you know anything?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, No. I met her probably ten years ago at a Portfast event, and I've actually talked to her recently. She's an amazing person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, if i'd like to.
Speaker 1: Get her on again, I've talked to her multiple times years ago, but it's been a few years now since I talked to her. I'd love to talk to her again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She is the single example that shows that what one person can do if you actually, if you care and you put in the work like it is just remarkable to see what she's been able to do. Even when I was at Maneritopia. I mean I was actually wearing I'm I'm not wearing it right now is wearing a free Raws shirt. The whole community down at this event is supportive of Ross and then it's all because of just you know, how persistent she's been on it. So she's great. I think she's a tremendous person, and you know, I think at this point she's probably just probably doesn't want to rock the boat too much because it looks like the situation is locked in. Trumps tweeted on this three or four times and it looks like it's going to happen. So I'm really really happy for her.
Speaker 1: I think you'll do that. I mean, you know, it would be a way for him to deliver on some campaign promises. It be a win and be easy for him. And we just hope that we can get some publicity for the other people, for Roger Verin, for Ian, free Ian now dot org and free Roger now dot org. Try to get some of these other people and they're so good to talk to you. Thank you Erin, appreciate it, and thank you. That's it for today's broadcast, folks, thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just saw thank you, Ambergole. I appreciate the tip. Thank you so much. I just saw that. Thank you so much. I have a good day for body.
Speaker 3: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science.
Speaker 2: Wear you ask.
Speaker 3: Take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. It's The David Knight Show.