Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said head, Jeffrey's daughter, So dump the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Gates and aliens modified men for names, JFC.
Speaker 3: Shot on the Head now a Cia, Bigfoot and the mob Man.
Speaker 4: Start of Sam talking.
Speaker 3: To tos again, Witches, dom Saincts, Serious Noise and haunting stargards, and the Skull and Bones. Most celebrities are probably called So if you're feeling all alone, crack of Beer.
Speaker 2: And cat Stone, welcome you to the.
Speaker 5: Podcast Strange Brew. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 4: We're entertain you.
Speaker 5: It's the best kid, It's strange. Welcome back everybody to the show. Welcome back.
Speaker 6: I'm Tom Cat, Tom Thompson, no rout eliot, Yes I am how we are back with Strange Brew Podcast.
Speaker 5: Yes we are, welcome back everybody, and uh who am I joined by?
Speaker 6: This is actually really fitting that I am back on the show after my long hiatus.
Speaker 5: People won't notice, but it was over a month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I've been like, anyone who's a fan of Baltimour shows might have noticed that my show is completely disappeared, dispared rock Instagram and everything. And you could say I was abducted by aliens and I managed to escape and get back to art. But yeah, I guess some of the stuff that you would hear about alien inductions like pro being and injections and vaccines and shit like that may have something to do with why I nearly died.
Speaker 5: I said the V word YouTube, don't don't anything.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's fine, they're really fun and good. Keep us monetized, yummy, or.
Speaker 7: Even though we're not monetized because we're labeled as dangerous and controversial, so that's fine, Well you are dangerous.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 6: I'm glad to be back on this side of the podcast world, to be honest, every time I hear that intro song, I'm like, I.
Speaker 5: Love the show.
Speaker 6: Do you like our new our new intro? Just just in case, because I was like, I love, I love how you've done it. But then you couldn't help yourself but like turn it into kind of like a joke and like a little bit of an f you to people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's the whole point, right, Like for everybody I did like the like, this show is not for you know, the easily offended and people that can't take a joke, because we're just having fun. It's just a conversation, right, And a lot of people get like butt heart about things or they think that they're right about everything, and I'm just here to bring light to the darkness and have a little fun. That's why I started this show, you know. And like I was gonna say that recently, someone called this out a bit shoot. Bit shoot is like a reject YouTube for everyone that gets canceled in banned. It's like for rejects. That's why we're on it. But somebody comments I was gonna mention this to Billy that I mentioned that the the Israelis were digging up dead Palestinian children to.
Speaker 5: Take their organs.
Speaker 7: I saw videos of this and people pointing that this could have been what they were doing, and this person was like, well, organs only last a couple hours. And they went off or like you guys sound stupid and all this stuff, and I'm like I did say that they were dead, but I do think that they were digging up people who were alive that they could bring out from the rubble. And actually, buddy, organs, some organs can last up to fucking forty eight hours. So and uh but the guys like, you know, it's going off in the comments, I bit shoot and uh, you know the I think that stuff like this does take place, But sometimes I just say shit that I think could be true?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe I wasn't there were you there? I don't think so I can't. Every time I look at you, I'm like Peaklinders.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm forevery all the audio listeners. I'm dressed up and we are. We're going back to the we go nineteen fifties.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 6: Ah, Yes, call back to Great Breton. That's a hot spotify UFL activity. Allot of cases from the United States tend to get a more coverage. Looking back throughout the history of UFO cases, the Night Kingdom, the place is absolutely teaming with the UFO weirdness.
Speaker 7: This island the island of regular haunts for ignomatic forces. One case has been a long lodged within the UFO history of this place and.
Speaker 5: An I'm assuming man who managed to take.
Speaker 7: A name for himself as one of the first known alien abductees from the Regent. It is a very odd story. Indeed, yes, yes, it is very odd.
Speaker 6: I your accents are so odd I can't even pinpoint what they are anymore. Like it's like an accent that's not of this art, which is probably fit and considered we're talking about aliens, but it's.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't even know how to explain it anymore.
Speaker 6: It's like some weird like Scottish, Jamaican, like American guy like I was only listening to our episode of the whatever it was called, bally called and like just your your attempt at the accent was just woeful but also hilarious.
Speaker 7: Well that's a point, right, Taking nothing seriously is part of what we do here. And if you want to support the show supports on Patreon and buy merch you can get the Stranger Podcast t shirt on the merch site right now. And kid, all the postal workers are on strike because they're greedy pieces of shit, but uh, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'm sure someone out there is listening.
Speaker 7: It's like, hey, I'm like, well, you know, everybody's broke right now in Canada, not just you.
Speaker 5: So just the way that the.
Speaker 7: Cookie crumbles, that's just the way the cocky crumbles, Not like I somebody's can do the nineteen fifties, but it goes weird.
Speaker 5: Papa pay I got to stuff at Papa Have you.
Speaker 7: Know, But I'm gonna have on this one because we're we're talking about UFOs in Britain, and for for everybody that is watching or listening, all the imagery that we're gonna bring up today, uh is all made by AI. Because I couldn't find literally any images about this story and the guy. I even looked at the guy's name and it kept bringing up James James Cook, the Explorer, And this guy's name is James Cook with an E. Yeah, so this should be pretty interesting. So I'm dressed up like a nineteen fifties guy. I got my fake cigar when I got when I was I literally went to a nineteen twenties party, So I just got like a peaking blinder's hat and also got.
Speaker 6: How does he have like outfits for every single episode?
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 7: It definitely does seem like that. It's a big throwback last I dressed really up with like up tie and stuff. The one time that me and Anton did like a Haunted Christmas episode where it was like all from back in the.
Speaker 5: Day, Oh what the fuck? Man Tom just soiled his pants, Like this has been sitting there the whole the whole time. Are you destroyed? Oh yeah, it looks like I pissed myself. Nice, it's not the only thing is though.
Speaker 6: Now you can get away with actually pissing yourself.
Speaker 5: It's true. It's true.
Speaker 6: So because I was just listening to For anyone who's who's listening to this at some point if you want to go check out Class Horror cast, probably by the time you hear this the Halloween special that's fucking a month later. Yeah, it was just hilarious because I seem to have for somebody who has a horror podcast, I seem to have a habit of either not releasing the Halloween special or released in about six months after.
Speaker 5: I always seem to fumble the bag every Halloween.
Speaker 7: But it was supposed to be on if you guys know, you guys would have heard it. But we were calling her Aaron on the cause you're supposed to.
Speaker 6: Be there, and I was on my debtbed while the guys were talking about me.
Speaker 5: Yes, Aaron's been he's been a sick boy, sick boy.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I just I was listening to the very end of the Halloween special where both of us talk about our pissing habits every time we record.
Speaker 7: It's so true, it's terrible. As you were go long haul. That's why I was trying to when uh, I don't know when this will be all we'll see. But when me and Jeweles did the Porka Elders of Zion, I had some pretty long videos. I was like, there's like a ten minute video, there's a five minute I was if anyone needs to your innae because people are understand sitting here, especially on the episodes where we're drinking beer and stuff like that, and then you're having a couple of drinks and then you know it's everyone.
Speaker 5: See seems like fun and games, like you even talk about it.
Speaker 6: At the end of the Halloween especially, you're like, I'm gonna end up with some like form of like disease and like holding my pace for hours at a time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so everyone that didn't know my if there is listening to my beer spilt everywhere.
Speaker 5: I have one of these nice little stubby bottles. I only had two of these.
Speaker 7: I was saving him for the show, and I'm not really drinking right now, but I thought this would be kind of nice.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: It's a a tag, a tag work triple, whatever that is. It's eight point five percent though. It's literally not what flavor is it. Is it some weird ship like banana fucking something. No, it actually it's uh, I don't know. It kind of tastes like wine, like a beery wine. Like I'm not sure if I like this. And it's literally not stopping overflowing. It's like not stopping at all. And I'm like, yeah, that's a movie we should do sometime, Toxic Avengers. Avengers is just an Avenger, but yeah, this is Yeah, this is not stopping this beer. Of course, as soon as we come back, all hell breaks loose. Yes, I see I see my brother in the check claiming that Aaron likes to get probed. Okay, this is supposed to be a rock cuts.
Speaker 6: You know, you might he might be right. I think at one point I was pretty open minded, and I was like, you know what, I'd be partial. Then when the opportunity presents itself, I don't think I would actually get pegged.
Speaker 5: Always have to be probed. We've talked about this.
Speaker 7: The idea of probing was the idea that maybe they were sticking something in your spine. It's I'm gonna attribute it to the ass but who knows. So yeah, great Britain has you know, it's it's supposed me it's a hotspot for UFOs. And like we a lot of the UFO cases we talk about, and we'll talk about a lot of them do centered around the United States. For some reason, there's more wacky people there. There's a large amount of people in the States compared to like Canada, even like Cana's got roughly the same population as like California, which we want to keep it that way.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, you guys over there have obviously a way bigger population, so like obviously way more mentally ill people.
Speaker 7: It's true they say, like I don't know, something ridiculous like seventy percent of the people that support the left or whatever or mentally ill, and then something like crazy some like absurdly high. But you know, when you're supporting communist ideologies, not reading a book into communism at all.
Speaker 5: That's probably probably makes sense, you know.
Speaker 6: Do you so to tell it back into alien abductions? Do you feel then that there's a correlation between most people that claim to have been abducted are like the mentally ill like kind of half retired of people.
Speaker 7: Well, the weird thing is, right, is there is a side of me, right that does think that it's possible, right, because I do think that there's demonic forces or things that exist. I think they're interdimensional, right, they exist in another reality and that's why they're like for even like the people are like, well, the Earth is fucking flat. I don't think necessarily it is.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm not I don't go to space. I don't know what's up there.
Speaker 7: But either way, they're probably interdimensional, which they don't even exist in this physical plane. But there is some crazy stories out there. Eventually we will be talking about a very sexy abduction at some I think that, yeah, we gotta get you and Billy on for that one, because it's it's a ton of fun. This guy claims to be to like that like premantis creatures are watching him have sex with aliens. Some crazy stuff there's a couple of weird stories like that, and if you haven't heard, you can go back and listen to Me and Billy's episode about sexual alien encounters, and there will be more to come.
Speaker 5: But there's crazy people and there's people that are credible.
Speaker 7: And then there's the Barney and Benny Barney and Betty Hill case, which me and you talked about kind of on our whole alien inbduction kind of deep dive is how deep does the probe go?
Speaker 5: We called it is like how much of that is the CIA?
Speaker 7: Because there is real theories that people really do believe that some of those well known abduction cases were our own governments doing that, putting these people in some sort of distress state on psychedelic drugs and then convincing them. You know, do you got I don't know, Ronald Wagging coming in now, I think I don't know if he was the president of the time, coming in an alien mask, you know. And then you got like Kenry Kissinger addresses like a Nazi in the background, and they're like, you're on a spaceship man.
Speaker 5: It's like, am I really.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: I mean, I actually don't know.
Speaker 6: Where I lie with the whole alien and like alien, like I suppose more traditional idea of aliens.
Speaker 5: Part of my brain, I guess.
Speaker 6: Can go with the like, oh, you know, bullshit, it's just a big fucking thing to distract us from what's actually going on. And there's the side of me that's like, there's some compelling stories out there, and I was like, I just kind of feel like maybe some of the stories are a bit more like you said, a bit more credible, and I also want to believe, like they all want to believe. Yeah, not to like fucking rip off the X Files whatever, but like I kind of want the world to be like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, And it would be like I've said, I would find it more scary if the government was doing it without our knowledge, in like abducting people and doing god knows what and experimenting on them. I find that more scary than actual aliens do it. Because if there is negative ets, then there has to be positive. I don't like Stephen Greer and people like that are all like you know, they're all they're all, uh, they're all positive, and it's like no, no, no, there has to be dark to have light. There has to be light to have dark. There has to be these duality of darkness and light and good and evil. It's how our reality exists. We can clearly see on this planet that evil exists. That's a fact. You can see it very clearly, especially with the stuff that's going on. So you know, who knows. But this is a strange story. It's a fun one, and that's why I want to get in this break and we you know, we we try to dance around certain subjects and go from my cryptids to like aliens to but I'm I've been I've been like my my balls are now dipping into the water.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm not toes deep anymore. I'm like, I'm getting in.
Speaker 7: I'm getting to that point where you're starting to get like, you know, the when you're walking in the water, just getting the shivers, you know. And everyone's afraid to get past that point where especially men, where they're there they're submerged, let's say, right, And I've been just in there with the conspiracy episodes and stuff that I've been writing out and researching and try not to try not to dance around the j question too much, but it's it's tickling my fancy right now.
Speaker 5: So if anyone knows, they know, you know, but you'll find out. This was actually a case when when you said it to me, I had a similar I know you mentioned about searching the name and nothing really comes up. I literally don't know anything. That's good.
Speaker 7: You're going in with Billy Billy whent mom. He always goes in blind. So this is the story of James Cook, a resident of run Corn Corn run Corn. Sure, uh this literally I would spell run Corn. The English really have creative names. Chest Shia. Oh no, oh no, okay, there we go. Come on, come back, come back, come back, racaus. Chelsea's on the internet. Now there all right? Thanks, thanks Chelsea for ruining my internet.
Speaker 5: That it's nice. We got a new follower and rumble okay back can you still? Can you hear me clearly? Are we good?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 5: Give it a second. Everyings out a synk? Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 5: Damn this, I'll have to edit this movivie. Yeah, I can hear you fine? Can you?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: You're like lagging like souper.
Speaker 7: It looks super clear on my side now I have no Internet issues. It's not saying I have anything wrong. It looks clear as day to be.
Speaker 6: Great, Well, I think there's another flucker. As I get twenty second today, I think.
Speaker 7: I'm fine. It says that I have clear internet. Now can you hear me right now? Yeah, yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 6: Okay, now it's after catching up, but it's off weird, so weird. Well, I'll have to cut that fucking rock cuts for twitch. So The strange story of James Cook, a resident of run Corn, very creative in England run Corn chesa Shia, England, begins on September seventh, nineteen fifty seven, at two fifteen am in the morning. He would claim that he's sot was put into a topathic contact with some sort of extraterrestrial force that compelled him to go outside in the dead of night towards the top of a remote hill of Runcorn. At the time, he had no idea why this should be, no clear reason for why he was being drawn to that place or what he would find there.
Speaker 7: He just knew that he had to go, and his body seemed to move at its own volition, bringing him closer to his unknown destination as he drew closer. As he drew towards the hill, he did not know what awaited him but it would turn out to be perhaps even more bizarre than he could even possibly imagine. Yes, So once at the hill, he climbed up. I'm not gonna do that voice the whole time. I'm sure that would do white people. Once that he climbed to the top of the hill. At first he saw nothing, no great revelation waiting for him, no answers to the question swirling in his mind. So somehow this telepathic voice told him to go to the top of this hill and runcorn fun name. He spent a few moments staying there, dumbfounded, wondering why he was even there, and then he claimed to see a blinding light approach him, which turned out to be coming from a disc shaped UFO object measuring around twelve feet in diameter. Very strange, very strange. What's up, everybody in the chat? Yes, very strange. He sees this UFO, we stand on a hill. He's like, don't know what that is, very strange. And then he's like, this is really weird. The mysterious craft swooped down.
Speaker 5: Holy you have bo you were Oh dude, stop yelling, you're breaking up.
Speaker 4: I didn't catch that last part.
Speaker 3: Closed encounter close encounter.
Speaker 4: Close encounter, well kind, first second.
Speaker 7: They're after me.
Speaker 5: They're kind already run man, I think the fourth.
Speaker 4: Kind is a butt thing.
Speaker 5: Empathy empathy, so funny, what what kind he's like?
Speaker 4: They're after me?
Speaker 7: I never watched Supernatural, but I feel like I should. Yeah, yeah, definitely, all right, I feel like I really like it.
Speaker 5: So yeah.
Speaker 7: The mysterious craft swooped down over him to hover not far away, just a few inches above the ground. And although Cook James Cook, but he had been terrified, he he was oddly calm. Or he should have been terrified, but he was oddly calm and unafraid. As he looked on at an odd sight, the UFO changed colors from blue to white.
Speaker 6: Then it turned a rather sinister red. Didn't understand why, very strange, indeed as a dark red. Yet he still still maybe overcame by the strange sense of being calm that kept him from running away.
Speaker 7: A slope staircase emerged from the saucer and extended down to the ground, where a voice came out of the blue into his mind.
Speaker 5: Open your butt cheeks, let me see it inside. Just kidding, it's like that Michael Jackson. Shit, I don't believe it.
Speaker 7: I tend to believe that Michael Jackson was killed by the ones of the Tiny Little Hats because they didn't like how he said the word the K.
Speaker 5: Word in a song kick me Me, No, no, no no. They actually got su for that. But in the and then finding never Land up.
Speaker 7: So I always bring this up that he, like the kids said, he like stared into his butthole like it was some fucking imagine magic. It's like, if you were traumatized, why would you like know the like and why would you be explaining the immense details on like a documentary. It seems like you want money, just seems like you want He's tapped into my butthole.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's such a weird like I feel like, out of all the things I could say, yeah, like what like why that I know that's such a weird, like if you actually think about that, that's staring into the dark abyss weird thing to say. Like, I mean, don't get me wrong, right, you've shared buttholes. Well I guess doggy star right, Yeah, Well, like I I love women, that's that like knows me will know that it was a bit of a fiend, and like, you know, there's I think there's always a degree. Maybe it's just like a male thing or whatever, but there's always that little guy in the back of your head that's.
Speaker 5: Like you're still gone back.
Speaker 6: Women are great, who But like, I don't know if I've like and like I said, as somebody who was probably addicted to intercourse at one point, I don't think I was ever like let me spread the cheeks and just like stare into the abyss.
Speaker 5: I think he gave it a little wink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like it's just like, don't get me wrong, I've probably done some really awful, weird ship that I will never.
Speaker 5: Talk about on the internet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, sometimes I'm like I wish there was like a time in a place where we could like really go extreme and stuff. I have stories I don't tell anybody like my thing and then is like Jesus, I could alter the rest of my life in a good way.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true. But we've talked off air about ship.
Speaker 7: But and and everyone's kind of done those things where you're like, especially females don't understand that the man thing where it's like and then they eugism.
Speaker 5: And then it's like oh yeah, Like yeah, when you're in that like it's like you're I don't know, like drunk or like on drugs or some shing. Yeah, you're in a demonic state of being possessed.
Speaker 6: It seems like, dude, I swear to God and I'm like, you know, ees are like half rolled into the back of your head and you're like, I will literally do anything I don't hear. And then it's like you said, like that realization hits and like everything goes grayscale and you're like, yeah, oh god, I am fucking don't live in the Middle East man where they're like raping dolphins out of existence. So yeah, there's a pink dolphin that the pakistanis literally raped out of existence because they have a hole on them that is like similar to a vagina or some fucked up ship, not to mention all the goat fucking they do, you know.
Speaker 7: So it could be worse, could be worse. Your worst fat might be might be like might be just like eating peanuts for for some of the Arabic.
Speaker 6: I just like, no, no, we can't actually know. I better not say an example like canceled. I was going to say, this is about UFO as we always get so off topic into the weirdest things.
Speaker 5: But like so he's like he's up to this point.
Speaker 7: He's like there's the weird telepath of communications coming through his head, which we hear a lot throughout UFO cases, or something's like talking to him. But it just felt like it's been just kind of vague, uh, indeniable, that's a weird that's a weird word, and yeah whatever, but this force, I don't think that's a real word, pushing him along towards that hill without any actual words. He was like drawn towards it. But now there was a clear voice in his head that told him not to be afraid.
Speaker 5: Don't be afraid, James, don't be afraid. Well yeah, yeah, don't be afraid James.
Speaker 7: There's sorry everybody, but the wife isn't bringing up James and the Giant Peach where it's like that one song was like I'm James James or whatever. I'm like, man, I have to rewatch them. We kind of scared me when I was a kid. I'm not gonna lie, you know.
Speaker 6: I was literally the minute you mentioned James and the Giant Peach, I was like I think I was actually afraid that is a kid, you know that weird like stop motional looking thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they have like the bugs in the peach and then the family that like the man. We should cover that on class hororc Ash and how.
Speaker 5: We're doing that's actually kind of scary off topic, you know what I mean, Like we haven't done off topics since.
Speaker 7: The what's that called toys toys some toys by toys Soldiers, small soldiers.
Speaker 6: Still I still don't care. I still want to do Adam. I'm actually going to like I'm going to I've seen another podcast I listened to.
Speaker 5: Its fine.
Speaker 6: They have this thing where they anytime to mention the S word, like the yeah, rather than saying that they're like, oh yeah, he YouTube algorithms himself.
Speaker 5: That's fine. I don't want to maybe thinking of but I was going to say, I was.
Speaker 6: Going to YouTube algorithm myself if we don't do the AMSAMMI movies at some stage in the next couple.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if you want to do it after what we have planned next for class forecasts. But I've already watched the first one and I'm in the middle of watching the second one right now.
Speaker 6: I also actually need to because remember what we said we were going to do.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we can't do that right now, there's no way if you want to do that, I'll try to. I'll try to do what I can do. It was just like we're just like dancing around this ship. But yeah, we have a lot of stuff in the works. But James the Giant Peach was a horror movie, and for class forecast, we're gonna do what we call like off brand episodes, and that would be perfect because it's just funny.
Speaker 5: This guy's name is James.
Speaker 7: And then recently the wife was in bed like singing the song, and then I was trying to sleep and she like put this song right next to my ear and I was like, get the.
Speaker 5: Shit out of here. It's like, I'm James.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the whole song, but it's if I play a good copywrten But like everything, I remember the the creepy ants and there's like so many weird shit about that film.
Speaker 5: Remember the I don't know if you can bring this up for a second. Yeah, yeah, I'll try.
Speaker 6: With my lack of mouse, I don't know if this will work or not, and we'll get off this tangent super big Just on the topic of like you mentioned this movie, Oh yeah, not freaked me out, man, I know, dude, like that whole thing used to scare me a massive amount.
Speaker 5: I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only person.
Speaker 7: I think it's scared everybody except from my wife. But like it's like they look scary. Man.
Speaker 5: I saw that in theaters too.
Speaker 7: If you if somebody's listening, you've never seen James in the Giant Peach smoke up a big fatty and then watch that ship. I actually am convinced now that we need to do it for a class horor cast episode now, just because how like messed up the film is.
Speaker 5: So you know, this guy is like he's drawn towards this hill. That's as far as we got. He is bad.
Speaker 7: He's drawn towards this hill, and you know, now here hearing actual words, you know in his head, you know, being like don't be afraid? Oh yeah, why does he have an accent? Don't be why I can't retire? Like, how do I not do an accent? How do I do an alien voice?
Speaker 5: I'll be afraid? Come up the staircase sounds like there you go, there you go.
Speaker 7: I have an episode for you that you need to do the high pitch one on. It has to be all three of us though, because it's it's, uh, it's a fucked one.
Speaker 5: It's a really fucked up episode, is it. Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I I just feel like I was gonna edit my voice doing it after, but it would make more sense to just to give you the script and then have you read off of his It's I really want to cover Jeff the Talking Mongoose. I've had fans tell us for years to do it, but it's it's long, and it's really funny and really weird, weirdest Poulter Guy's case I've ever fucking heard of. And I want Billy to be there because and but then we need you there for the voice because it's like perfect of what they claim. He actually sounds like, yeah, just do say James go to the stairs. Uh you know, he's getting called towards the stairs of the Flying.
Speaker 4: Saucer, James the stairs.
Speaker 5: They're actually nice aliens. This sounds like the Walmart thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like when I first said it, I was like, this sounds like something like a fucking supermarket.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it's like, please go to the checkout please. That's so funny. Man made me laugh.
Speaker 7: Although he was apprehensive to do this, the mysterious force compelled him to comply, and his legs began to walk up the stairs without.
Speaker 5: His direction direct control.
Speaker 7: So it reminds me there's I don't know what movie is this bird reminds you of like his legs are taking taking steps before the rest of his body.
Speaker 5: So it's like bind, Yeah, so funny.
Speaker 7: And an interesting detail is that he approached the ramp, he stepped into a puddle of water.
Speaker 5: This is where it gets like weird.
Speaker 7: Once he's like in the ship, He's like he steps upon this weird puddle of water, I guess. And then it's like when his and when his wet foot touched the surface, he felt a powerful shock that momentarily staggered him, as well as a similar shock on his hands on like the rail, so like static shock, and he's like putting his hand on the rail, very strange and then which you would later claim had left to burn on him.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It was the same way me and Billy talked about a UFO case in Canada of a Polish guy that like saw this UFO craft and this guy like balls of steel and he just walked up to it. He saw this thing come down he thought was like the Russians or some shit, and he like went up to the craft and like stuck his head.
Speaker 5: In and was like, hello, is anybody in there?
Speaker 7: And like and then he like this exhaust fan burnt his stomach and there was like all these like markings on his stomach. It's such a weird case because this guy like didn't didn't have no care in the world, just walked up, was like, Oh, who cares if it's the evil Russians that everyone tells us are so evil, I'm gonna go up. There's in the sixties, I think. And he said, I'm just gonna stick my head and be like, hello, is anybody in there? Like I would I don't know if I would do that.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, I was just gonna say, that's probably the last thing that I would do.
Speaker 7: I like, I've for my whole life, I've wanted to meet Aliens. I would before, like the thing listen to me before, Like a paranormal was my first love. The paranormal, Wigi boards, the ghosts, things that like at a very young age was very much like what is going on outside of death, like what happens after this?
Speaker 5: You know, I've explained many times.
Speaker 7: We used the Weigi board a lot, and I was like perplexed by the idea of what lays beyond this reality. And some of the movies I watched influence that, like horror movies of course. But then next came aliens, Like I became obsessed where I used to smoke cigarettes. I would stand outside and and I especially in the winter, we could see all the stars in Canada, Like it would be like you would see a ton of stars and you're look I would constantly look up and watching the stars, and I see things move, and I was like.
Speaker 4: It drew me in.
Speaker 7: And according to Elizabeth April, I probably could be a star seed. She's like, you're you have all the symptoms if that is true. But I told her these stories about like I just love the idea. And I used to like look up the Galactic Federation of Light, which she supposed to we has contact with, and I used to like, uh, like, were watching all these videos back when YouTube was actually a good content creator platform, and there were just so many crazy cool videos of alien abductions and stuff like that, and it's always something that I've been drawn towards is like I feel like I'm different than most of the people around me and in this physical form, and I'm sure people, even us in the show think that.
Speaker 5: So I would love a few men aliens so much.
Speaker 7: But they gotta be like the Nordic ones, real airyan looking, you know, stuff the Nazis would love.
Speaker 6: It'd be just hilarious to me if you had some sort of like alien encounter and then just to watch you like come back on the show and be like manic, I'm trying to like over explain the fact that like no, no, no, I really did meet it. I'll be like, Okay, Tommy, you're gonna need to be committed to your psychotic I know.
Speaker 7: It could get there. So once aboard, he found himself in a room, just just a room.
Speaker 5: It was very weird. Didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 7: He was inside of the UFO, inside of it. He was inside the ship. And it's so funny using AI like some of the things that you can come up with it. Like I was cutting a clip for a clip for Elizabeth April explaining how she had a Reptilian boyfriend, and I put like reptilian attacking blonde woman or whatever, right, and it kept coming up these images of like a sensual like a blonde woman like making out with a reptilian and stuff like that. Like not the attacking is like an attacking, but every every image that it produced was very like sensual, like they're like making love. It was very weird, and I was, like I said attacking, I didn't say, like making love with a reptilian. And it's almost like the reptilians hacking in the algorithm are like no, no, no, no, they blonde women love us.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: It's very weird because every image was just like in like wearing like just bras and like kissing a reptilian creature is very weird, I said, attacking.
Speaker 5: How do aliens reproduce?
Speaker 6: So so I know what we have, Like there's obviously without getting to like in like all the different aspects of like booth I suppose for for like the layman who doesn't really know it and he just thinks of like maybe green aliens or whatever, just your generic what's the most like common way that we expect them to reproduce? Because I'm sure that they're not doing doggy style clapping cheeks right.
Speaker 7: So when it comes to the grays, there's different ideas, but they've lost their ability to reproduce supposedly most of the stories when it comes to these guys. And I like that as his chin saw Pusta, it's fun. But I would love to get a really detailed reptilian mask, but they're very expensive. But they the grays are are essentially made in a laboratory. There's this story I wish I could find some of the stuff used to be all over YouTube. There's one lady that claimed that she was an alien hybrid and was like UFO conferences, and she looked she looked like one.
Speaker 5: I can't say that.
Speaker 7: She was not a good looking woman and looked like what a gray alien fucking some trailer park blonde chick look would look like. And she claimed that she was in a test dube and has memories of being in like the lab and claims to have memories of this. I don't know how she's like because she's different or whatever. But the reptilians have like a quakele, like a bird quakele kind of.
Speaker 5: Thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just just saying no, I'm throwing down, so the dick comes out of nowhere. And as we said on the Reptilian episode, there is theories that reptilians have dick swords. I found this on this backward ass site. But reptilians, supposed to be can detach their dicks and then they fight each other with their dicks. Go back to the Reptilian shape shitter episode if you want to hear more on that. But there is a lot of theories they actually do have like some sort of dick. There's a fucking a lot of women out there. Speaking of fucking, there's a lot of women out there that claim that they've been abducted by reptilians or had dreams about them where they've had this like intense sexual experience.
Speaker 5: Who knows if they're just off the rocker, but so have you.
Speaker 6: Seen that chick who is like says that she's in a relationship with an alien.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of them. Me and Billy talked about a bunch of them. This one is pretty recent. Woman in love with alien refuses to show his face for fears he might be taken to Area fifty one. Alien and she said she met him after being abducted by aliens. She refuses to show her boyfriend to the world as she fears they might be taken to Area fifty one and she is desperate for him to propose. She claims that she found love from out of this world with an alien that refuses to show's face in public for Thursday, might be taken captive. Okay, this makes sense. US based actress and podcaster Abby Billia, also known as Emmanuela Rose, met her extraterrestrial love interest while exploring East London. She says dating an alien has proven to be far more successful than her previous attempts to form human relationship.
Speaker 5: Send me her at so we can get her on the show.
Speaker 6: This is fucking hilarious, due, she told the News Great Britain News. We met because I got abducted by aliens about a year ago in Canary Wharf in London. I met him on his spaceship Jesus Christ. He has a little spaceship. He has a little spaceship. We started talking and I was talking about how art men are trash and would almost be better to get abducted by aliens than keep.
Speaker 5: Dating on Tinder. He said they liked the joke.
Speaker 6: The aliens thought it was funny. He just thinks I'm funny. He's my type and we just get along. She posed on the show with an inflatable replica of her extraterrestrial lover and refused to show her real boyfriend to the world. I would love to introduce him to you, but for security reasons. You know how it is on art area fifty one. We've all heard the stories. I don't want him on the slab somewhere getting experimented on.
Speaker 5: Exists as a compound for aliens anymore, so.
Speaker 6: He doesn't actually show his real face. He can only come on shows me as this plastic doll. But it is a symbolic representation of my boyfriend. When I missed him, when oh my god, wait here, this this gets me.
Speaker 5: I want to get her on the show now.
Speaker 6: When I miss him, When I miss him when he's doing his UFO stuff, because he's a captains, when he's being a captain on his ship, circling the art and all of that. I just have this little doll to remind me of him, so I don't miss him. She also said that her alien partner prefers to remain anonymous, but could be referred to as Paulo.
Speaker 5: Sounds of course, his name is Paul.
Speaker 6: She claimed that he is from the Andromeda galaxy.
Speaker 5: At the Grays.
Speaker 6: I think what I like most about him is he's not like art men, so he doesn't lie. Aliens don't know how to lie. They just don't have prejudice, so he doesn't have the same kind of sexist beliefs that a lot of art men have. Thought he likes about me is that I'm different, and I guess that I'm open minded enough to want to date him.
Speaker 5: It's like a soul connection.
Speaker 7: What this sounds like is this bitch is fucking crazy. No guy wants to date her because she's psychotic. So she made up a boyfriend, just like those women that claim to be having Like there's a woman that got married to a ghost.
Speaker 5: Now you're just a fucking loser. Sorry but okay, Like, but people like that thought it should be like in a padded cell somewhere.
Speaker 7: Well, no, we gotta throw all the trannies in the paddagtell before we ever get to the fucking alien freaks.
Speaker 5: Okay, is that just.
Speaker 3: Not like that?
Speaker 5: Well, you know what to do. You don't like it? Just this is what she looks like. So just in Casey's wondering, I am very much wondering. Huh. Kind of looks like what a training Okay, kind of looks like she has a mental illness. It does.
Speaker 7: Uh, she's had so much plastic surgery, Holy fuck man, and she's had one wow like what she used to look like she's.
Speaker 6: Had one too many dicks. I would also say.
Speaker 7: Yes, she's definitely crazy, has on her. I know, Well that's that fake plastic surgery botox shit, Freddie. Women out there, guys do not like any of that shit. Doesn't matter what lip filler, lip filler looks like a fucking awful little clown, none of that stuff. No guy actually likes it, unless I just want to use you as a blow up dull.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. She looks fucking scary, though. Is it possible that.
Speaker 6: You could reach out to her and get her on the show before this episode comes out?
Speaker 5: Most likely I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 6: I'm sure if she just happened to look back at this shit, be like, well, no way am I doing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to braid her, So I'm definitely doing that. I can do that for sure.
Speaker 7: Because with our episodes, you know, like it could be weeks because I have so many in the bank because of interviews and stuff like that. But so this guy comes on the ship, right, can't get over that now, and he steps in this pole of water. It gives him a shock. He like burns his hand going up the railing, you know. And so once on board, he finds himself in this like it's a bright lit room. He's just hanging out right. Uh, it's bright lit from all sides, although there's no noticeable source of light. The voice then told him, Okay, you gotta say this. You got he's got to stripped down naked into a one piece suit. So say that, however, create a freedom that you want. But they get him in the room and they're like, you gotta strip down.
Speaker 6: You gotta get sexy. Yeah, so, uh, he has to be completely naked.
Speaker 7: It's just the voice told him to stripped down naked and put a one piece suit a set aside on.
Speaker 5: What's his name, James, James s got to step.
Speaker 4: Aside James, this sexy little.
Speaker 6: Okay they listen speaking of sexy, Uh, they said it was like some sort of plastic suit.
Speaker 5: Look, yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: So it was like I literally put in because this is what's great about AI two. It's like, Okay, I just put in literally what it said, man in one piece uh skin tight plastic suit, because like I assume it's fucking skin tight.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I feel like it'd be more like this. It's like it's some nineties.
Speaker 6: If it wasn't skin tight, it was just like a big, massive plastic suit.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm glad I hide for this. Can you think about this, right, it'd have to be you think futuristic suits? Right? So, but does this reminds you of like some vampire rave and like Blade.
Speaker 6: It's like everyone's just like I actually watched Blade two like two or three days ago, and there's I like, I love that movie and I'm not knocking to Yeah. There's like so many funny, like weird decisions that like movies made back in like the nineties and Earty two thousands that we just accepted as fact. But like, like I remember in the first Blade, for example, when Deacon Frost is like decrypting the vampire like fucking language or whatever, and it's like him he puts like a blank disc into like a computer. Yeah, and then like all these like hieroglyphics start coming up, like he's like, yes, it's decoding, and like we just accept that as like, oh, it's just obviously, of course that's technology.
Speaker 5: That's how that works.
Speaker 6: But in number two there's a part where obviously Blade teams up, but like the vampires like the Blood Pack or whatever they call them, yea, and they're supposed to be the team that were like trained.
Speaker 5: Is that with Ryan Ramolds Ryan Reynolds, No, No, it's the one with Ron Pearlman.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's like the fucking head of the vampire Blood. He gets his head blown off or something, right, yeah, he puts that bomb on the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But there's a scene where it's like your classic like Okay, it's time to go fight the reapers or whatever. Let's gear up, and like they go on, like you know, they're like putting ammo in their guns and like they and all that shit. But all the dudes are putting on like this weird like black latex like shirks with like the nipples missing out of them. Like I remember that, yeah, because it doesn't one, yeah, like plastic armor and like real weird shit, And I'm like, what the fuck that's not gonna protect against vampire bites.
Speaker 5: I was like, how was this ever?
Speaker 6: But I remember seeing that as a kid and being like, oh, yeah, that's of course that's what the vampires will wear.
Speaker 7: You know what it is, right, it's subversion. I'm not gonna say the first part, but it's it starts with a j. It's all subversion. When you started looking at Hollywood everything that's going on, like, ah, they put that in just for a specific reason, just for just for the guy in his basement, you know, with the the guy kidnapped and he's like, you put the lotion on the skin or else against me.
Speaker 6: They've done that because that's what modern vampires will do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: It's like when they turn them. Vampire is supposed to be like evil looking creatures. You don't make them into Twilight Boy.
Speaker 6: No spandex with the nipples suits like that with the nipples missing out of them.
Speaker 4: So weird.
Speaker 7: This is the worst one I found where it's just like I have to show Aaron look at Ai. It's always like the same guy's face though other than like baldy over here, but look at same face.
Speaker 5: And his ice is like something. Look at his ice anyways, ice.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think like just talking about you know, aliens and technology and stuff like that, right, I think that they're way farther ahead on the AI game than we even understand. Like most conspiracy minded people would think this, right, because like they're just releasing what they want us to have to play around, Like, look at what we have. You can fucking make some stupid art with it and ruin artists for the rest of their life. Uh, you know, because it's gonna ruin art to some aspect, because not a lot of people even buy art to begin with, unless it's like printed on a thing, right, No one's buying paintings unless you're some like rich Illuminati guys like shit on this canvas and then they buy for like a million dollars because they're you.
Speaker 5: Know, so like it's gonna ruin all that.
Speaker 7: But they have to be farther ahead in what we think they have for sure, because they only released to us what they want. So they probably have like crazy eye that like Trump this you seeing trump Keet shot was just an AI you know what I mean, Like they.
Speaker 6: Could go that far with it, you know, it wouldn't surprise me because like it's like this what everything where like we get the dog shit like fucking you know, chat GPT four point whatever, and like it gives you the same like bullshit thing over and over again. Whereas like they're probably like able to like create and replicate anything.
Speaker 5: I think there's one that was it Russia.
Speaker 7: Someone had this one called Aladdin, and you can like do like crazy shit like it like it's in control of like bombs and stuff. I'm pretty sure I could be wrong. I'm always wrong, So it's fine. I admit that I say some crazy shoe on the show. But it's weird because I just find that even spooky in itself because what if it's controlling the algorithm right now?
Speaker 5: Maybe where?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Once on board, Yes, he found himself in that skin tight suit. He was hanging out plastic of some sword. The craft then began to move, and although it was not in motion for very long, he found himself very far from Earth and either another solar system or even another galaxy and a planet. At a planet, the voice in his head told them, Okay, this is the worst alien name I've ever heard. Do you want to know what their alien name was? Zomb dick zed z whatever, zed z oh m d I C zomb Dick.
Speaker 8: Hello, James, Welcome to my craft. My name is Zombdick.
Speaker 6: Is that crazy? Like when I read that, I was like, that's just too like, Hello, my name is or from the planet zomb Dick. And it's like this sounds like.
Speaker 5: Fucking dude, where's my car?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: That's a chat GPT give me a cool badasszomb Dick.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm so jealousy of that fucking sound board you know over you man, Maybe I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad I don't have everything, and all the listeners would probably be glad that you don't have it, because I don't think it would probably be like Patreon exclusive to hear your actual voice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like in accents all the time. I'm a demon, but I mean I do voices all the time. Then the thing does it for me? You know why they'll get AI to just do it.
Speaker 5: There is so uh.
Speaker 7: It was here at the planet where Cook was asked to disembark from the craft he would finally meet aliens that he's been in contact with, and he described them as very similar androgynists, very gay looking, and stand out.
Speaker 5: The very gay thing is.
Speaker 7: Because androgynist means that that you didn't know if they were male or female.
Speaker 5: Really, this is what AI did. I you know, there were some weird ones.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: When I looked up this.
Speaker 6: Even when you say it, I thought, that's kind of like what I picture media. I'm like, fox sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what's going to show up.
Speaker 6: A bunch of like lesbians, a bunch of like generic like modern day video game characters.
Speaker 5: I know if that shows up, man, dude, I don't want to see any of that.
Speaker 7: That's like my worst nightmare game nerds. But that's why I literally gave the description that the well fit gingrogynists. I was like, sure, let's see what AI does. Yeah, and they were staying like six foot ten, so they're almost seven feet pretty tall, uh, well built, black.
Speaker 6: Hair, blue uniforms. He also knows the lush vegetation, but it was yellow instead of green. The residents were all Now get this very weird part explains the look of them.
Speaker 7: They're all hermaphrodites, all of them. They had a dick end of a china. Wait wait no, yeah, hermaphrodites. You know what that is, right, Yeah, but that's something you're adding.
Speaker 4: In or no.
Speaker 6: And this is what he said, but I don't know how he knows though, because like I just thought about that right now and I read it.
Speaker 7: I was like, that's funny, and I kept writing copy and pasting. But when when when I was like I just looked past it, I was like, that's weird. And then when I said it, I'm like, but how did.
Speaker 5: He know though? Like did they just be like, look, we have both?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: That's just like that's.
Speaker 6: Like it's like when you think it can't get any weirder, like somebody saying they're ubduck to by idiens and it's like, oh, by the way, I do to work hermathrorites as well.
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 7: What that was really funny, and and they would have kind explain their appearance, but then you asked about the sex thing or like how do they procreate?
Speaker 5: I can make the baby and hold the baby.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: That soul day can cream pie themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nice dude, And then you got babies.
Speaker 4: Do you think.
Speaker 5: How how.
Speaker 6: How often do you think you'll be pregnant if you had both.
Speaker 5: So maybe it would take longer or take quicker.
Speaker 7: It's already in your body technically, And that's just like going on the other spot to make sure it soaks it in or whatever, like some sort of like weird plant that has to like secrete into itself to make sure it survives. That sounds fucking weird, but that's not you really what would be like right and then? But you'd have a ton of kids. But I feel like it's alien world. So maybe nine months here is like six months there, you know.
Speaker 6: But I'm asking a few personally. If you had both, how many times would you be cream pine yourself every day?
Speaker 5: Twice?
Speaker 6: Somebody, somebody's going to clip this out of context. It's just gonna be about cream fighters.
Speaker 7: I know I should have got high. I always say that on the show, and then it happens. So we noticed that like this lush vegetation, it's fucking yellow. Be like, whoa, that's cool yellow yellow weed. There's twenty of these entities standing around, who called themselves the Wise Elders.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, all right, well you look like a little boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They said, just black hair but well built.
Speaker 7: So it could be some old burly man, uh and the Wise Elders, and they claim to have an important.
Speaker 5: Message for him.
Speaker 7: Cook Cook was informed that he had been chosen as the ambassador for their people. It sounds it does sound like some idiocracy ship, and that he was supposed to bring a message of peace, to warn the peace people of Earth that they would upset the balance if they persist in using force instead of harmony. Do you want to give us an alien voice tell us how we need to become in peace because we're using we're upsetting the balance because we're causing nothing but war.
Speaker 6: I actually have a question, Okay, we know anything about this guy? Like more like, do you know anything about this person like backstory or his life?
Speaker 7: No. I think I found this article on like Mysterious Universe, and uh, I was like, this sounds fucked. Or some others say I think there's a maybe alien ANOMIALY I don't. I want to shout the matter if it's anomaly. Uh. But there I was like, this story sounds funny. I would definitely say it. This will be hilarious for an episode. And then when I went to like research the show for this show, I couldn't find shit. I literally put like James Coke with an e alien abduction. There's not much about him. And that's why I'm like, usually these people that do this, they want to like they're like, look at me, i got abducted by reptilians. I'm on a stage with guy a network or whatever the fuck, you know what I mean. They're always trying to sell their story, but this guy seemed to be non existent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's why I was asking, Like, was like, do we have any like background on like was he like going was he one of those like, Oh, yeah, that's just fucking Jimmy from the village who was like talking about aliens every day and he just so happens to be the ambassador for fucking God, like that ship that.
Speaker 7: Said that her boyfriend's an alien and she looks like an alien herself.
Speaker 5: You know, That's why I was only asking, just because I was wondering, like was he some sort of like, you know, like looney bin guy that they were.
Speaker 7: Like, as far as we know, yeah, as far as we know, he was like a pope, right, he was like a very good guy making money, molesting kids or something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's gonna say, wait, the pope was good guy, but you.
Speaker 7: Know, he as far as we know, he's just a nice guy that had this weird compelling I literally looked up his name, I like, I told you because you were like, I can send me some stuff on him, and I'm like, I only have this article. We know nothing else about James Cook. This whole story could be made up, but it isn't like half the sure we talk.
Speaker 6: About well yeah, true, no, just to play Devil's advocating him for a second.
Speaker 5: It's like you said, but what's the what's the end goal here?
Speaker 6: Like just said, Yeah, I'm gonna do I'm gonna make up this like really elaborate, like unbelievable story about being abducted for no reason, and then I'm just going to tell the story once or twice and then just not say anything about it ever again.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: And it's weird because, like you think they would try to, I don't know, create like a YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: So I used to see like so many of these guys.
Speaker 7: There's one guy that I remember and I always forget remember that that he's not there anymore. This guy named George Calavissius I think that's how you pronounce his name, is an Australian dude that I watched all of his like videos about UFOs. Now he was abducted by the Andromeda council. I was like seventeen and I can't find him anywhere. It's like he just disappeared, like he actually got taken away way by UFOs.
Speaker 5: And there's these.
Speaker 7: People that do show up, maybe like this guy where I used to watch these guys videos all the time, like and I used to use them. There's songs I have of him talking like we're like my really really old stuff and in the middle of the song or whatever, when I was like pausing on rapping and uh, it's weird, dude.
Speaker 5: So maybe this guy just disappeared. Man, M you're looking into it. Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just like, yeah, it's just so dumb, Like all this stuff is so dumb because then they become like autistic about it and I'm like, or is it just.
Speaker 7: A fun story. I'm high as fuck right now. I've been smoking this really light weed and this stuff's like trying to get rid of it. I'm I'm down to like no THHC, Like I just need a bit and I'm happy with it. And uh, I can't get over how how interesting the name of the Aliens are. But that's what makes it sound zomb dick. That's what makes it really sound made up to me, Like that's the if it was something else a little more rative.
Speaker 6: What did that dude look like that you were talking about a second ago, zom Diick. No, fucking George fucking Calavisius. He's like a bigger kind of dude, long hair at the time. Did you find him? That would be really cool. George calavisis aliens.
Speaker 5: That's what I typed in, and like stuff came up. What's him?
Speaker 6: Let me see.
Speaker 5: He's an author of Claim, speaker and regular guest on the Alternative Radio Circus. Okay, that might sound like king.
Speaker 6: He had an extraordinary life with a multitude of interactions with interdimensional and extra Thresshuld beings of both benevolent and malevolent intent. In peg and three, he took a journey with his consciousness and spiritual.
Speaker 5: Show me a picture of him.
Speaker 7: He has a bald head now though I'm sure he does, but I'll know if I can see what he looks like. I so, zomb Dick, they instructed they want before we bring this up. Okay, let me see it now.
Speaker 5: I can bring it up. Oh wait, wait did it disappear?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So that that was weird. Okay, just yeah, mute it and then skip to Yo, that's him.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so weird dude. I swear I looked up his name and he disappeared off the fucking internet.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 7: So I used to listen to this guy all the time when I was like seventeen. I'm gonna get him on the show? Is yeah, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah you have us on radio station. Okay, wow, so that's interesting.
Speaker 7: H I legit listened to this guy like a lot when I was like seventeen and super Aliens.
Speaker 5: That's fucking cool. I'm gonna get god. So he's still he's still doing this all right, So I'm we're getting him on the show.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it. I'm like, bro, I've been I listened to you were in seventeen. I thought you disappeared. He would he would talk about he was doctor by aliens and in contact with the Andrameda Council, and I don't know if any of this is true, but I like listened to it and was intrigued by it. I was like, I was like, you know, this is weird. Imagine if this guy is telling the truth and very funny, he looks like I'm gonna be nice he looks like, yeah, okay, I would like to get him on the show at some point. That'd be very interesting, Like, man, cool to have someone that I used to like, Like he was like around the next time I've discovered like David Ike and stuff.
Speaker 5: I would be listening to his videos all the time.
Speaker 7: So he's instructed by the like you got to preach universal peace and harmony. You know you wanted to take carry that away? Tell us what the aliens would say? Uh, they want peace and harmony. Trying to get you into the improv because I'm always.
Speaker 8: Hello, James, you have been selected to be the ambassador for our people. We wish to spread a message of peace and love. What you're kind or doing to your world. I don't know what I was going to say. I lost. I was going to say something about green pie and I just lost.
Speaker 5: It's so perfect, it sounds really good, it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: I was like half it or what and I was like what was the punchling against something to a cream pie? And or like having a dick a pussy and I just got lost times like how did I have DICKX and pussies?
Speaker 5: Again? Oh, that's so funny. Because I thought you were going to say we have a message for you. Oh, I don't remember.
Speaker 7: It's just like you show up and you travel like thousands of miles and you're like, so we got a message, and he's, okay, what's the message. I'm gonna go tell the earth and they're like, fuck, have to go back to home base. I gotta go back from the motor ship. It's like where all the white people go. You're not James, Yeah, man, I'm diet. This shit's actually fucking hilarious. It's just the weeds.
Speaker 5: But the whole maphrodite ship threw me off too.
Speaker 7: So they like are speaking with him telepathically after he was told to continue this telepathically, they'll send him various teachings that how we can spread his now new STDs from the Cream Pie to show him around the strange world, explaining that their ground transportation system was operated by manipulation of music vibration. That kind of does make sense because there's theories about how the all there's like a thousand monks going, oh when they like levitated the pyramids and shit, because like the sound vibration, who knows that'd be wild that that was true, we should test it out and that no money was used there as residents of Zombik. That's the planet aim I guess had long ago discovered how to transfer energy to matter. So now I have to deal with paying taxes to the political parasites. You know, they're just like you know, we levitate shit with our mouths and we have free energy everywhere like Tesla once could have given us given us. After this, they took him to back to your Earth, dropped him off at Runcorn. Cook would claim he had several other encounters with these aliens. So he started his own church. So you know what this smells like?
Speaker 5: I want to know where that where's this church? Check? Can I join this UFO church? Is this al Ron Hubbard?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Is this what we're going with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Uh? And uh.
Speaker 7: So Cook would start this church. Uh and he would claim they had several other accounts of these aliens.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: He would start the church in nineteen sixty one to spread the word of the wise well Elders.
Speaker 5: The wise welders.
Speaker 7: The wise Elders sounds like a bunch of guys smoking cigarettes telling you how the Jews are taking.
Speaker 5: Over the world or something.
Speaker 7: Uh. And then so the wise Elders, which he would call the Church of Aquarius. I wish I had that is the Age of Aquarius. So and then which would later locate and he convert into a shop. Uh so he would be selling alien church merch.
Speaker 5: At the church. Okay, not chill fuck him?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Followers gathered around an illuminated disc and listen to the messages channeled through cook from the people of Zombdick.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is real.
Speaker 7: I have to look up the Zombick aliens, which most certainly messages.
Speaker 4: Of people your money.
Speaker 7: It's so funny because like, like I feel like that's how they would sound, because it sounds peaceful. You know, they could say like the worst ship, but it kind of sounds fast. Everybody dropped their pants. We're going to fuck you all, and it's like that she counts kind of nice, give me your.
Speaker 5: Yes, buy some uh podcast so, because it's definitely like a grift man.
Speaker 7: Uh So, he's he's they're like supposedly the disc did show up, and he's like communicating these messages, which most certainly messages piece how to create a uh utopian society? You fucking communist. While at first there was a very few members the church. Aquarius began to draw in people and to the point where Cook actually.
Speaker 5: Opened another chapter of the church.
Speaker 7: Yeah there's no like, I why did we not find anything about James Cook, the UFO cult leader?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So I guess up until this point, I was like, I'm not saying I believed the story or anything, but like you know, I was like, okay, right, you know, the guy has no real vested interest in like doing this, and then it's like he pivots and that's like a fucking train wreck where he doesn't do it solely. He's just like, oh, by the way, I'm gonna have like a merchandise stand and like you're all gonna come here and like pay me shit tons of money and we're gonna like pray around.
Speaker 5: The disc right.
Speaker 7: Nor reminds you off, you know, and like, uh, what's that spaceballs where you have like a Yota and he's like doing all the merch for like the Schwartz and shit, and it's like you have this little alien midget being like by my merch.
Speaker 5: Just like how like the opposite of salt.
Speaker 7: So the the group would receive a lot of ridicule and most were seen as a kookie UFO cult. In the meantime, Cook began a major presence in the popular Alien Contiact movement that was going on at the time. Then in nineteen sixty nine in the Church of Aquarius. Now there is no a for some reason unless this fucking article fucked up was just sort of dissolved a way, and Cook, who had been doing the circuit talking about his UFO experiences at conferences, uh, just sort of disappeared off the map practically overnight, see and I was like, where'd you go?
Speaker 5: How do they have this story? However, his legacy remains. He has cemented himself in UFO British UFO lore as England's first alien ABDUCTI UFO abductee. It is not exactly accurate, since there is actual stories like this predating it, but this is one of supposed to be exposure that the monker stuck. I don't know what the fuck it's going on about. What is a monker?
Speaker 7: The famed UFO ologist and paranormal researcher John Keel would study this case at length and popularize it in his book UFO Operation Trojan Horse so I guess that's where they're getting this information from, because I've never heard of this guy, which would launch it into a further lord kil widely used this case to support his theory that it was a genuine case of communication with an aw worldly otherworldly intelligence, although Cookstail was widely seen by others in his field just as another mediocre abduction case concerning aliens with a message of peace, only remarkable for how early it occurred and for being the original contact reports that supposed to have Indeed, the case had been largely forgotten by a greater UFO field and upologist Patrick Gross has written of it.
Speaker 5: So this is what he said about this case.
Speaker 7: Now seriously, UFO put it forward as an authentic account with extraterrestrials. The fact is the American so called abductee, and I'm acting like I'm American. George Adam sik Adam Ski had many followers and much people in general thought. If it was the fifties, all sorts of inventive stories of their visits somehow of home planets of spacemen almost invariably brings back this message of peace for universal peace, warnings and connections with the madness of men cooks story later, cook story later. Like quantity of similar stories obviously with some reason, may not be believed by serious ufologists of this time, thus almost forgotten it seems nowadays. As an example, and this so called skeptic UFO literature, a voice is drastically jading aimed at the point of how silly ufology is and extraterrestrial encounters are supposed to be. And also it remains a case to illustrate weird thesis of Kel and Valet jockh fella. I'm sure school of thought which is asked to view it not just as a then fashionable fable or attempt to getting publicity or imaginary starting you starting up a point of for UFO cults, that's funny. So he's like, you know, if you're gonna make all this shit up, but at the end of the day, maybe it's undefined Piody, Jesus, I can't fucking speak right now. Unidentified superiority or evil Earth intelligence are some parallel world or realm supposedly to manipulate the very Fabrica reality.
Speaker 5: It's probably quite possible.
Speaker 7: So he goes on to say that, uh, these are just like many other stories as I as I just said, and if anyone.
Speaker 5: Could understand that you having a stroke.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I'm definitely really high. That weed is way strong and I'm fucking throwing that weed out. I've been smoking this like six percent ship and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like us, poor fokers like us who kind of even get and that I'll probably smoke it. I literally smoke a quarter of that joint.
Speaker 7: So, like, it's interesting because he's saying, like, uh, this might be true, but there's been many stories and like you know this guy did. If it's true that he did create a UFO cult, it is fairly early. Like I remember discovering like Heaven's Gates cult and how crazy that shit was.
Speaker 5: And I was pretty young too when I discovered it.
Speaker 7: And it's like fucking Mashall our Marshall apple White and those weird videos he did come with me to the Heavenly Father.
Speaker 5: You guys can go back. We did cover and we showed some of his clips because it's fucking weird. Man.
Speaker 6: So is there anything to this what happened to this man out on that lonely road that night? Is it all indicative of the extratructural intelligences or is it simply an overacted imagination and public public attention at the time, whether u phenophenada was really taken off and popularity.
Speaker 7: You know, you haven't listened to the older episodes of the show if you think that was bad. I've had this since the lead episode three Purpuring and the mica is terrible.
Speaker 5: But so was this just for like attention? Because the UFO phenomenon was like taking off a popularity. People were making money off of it.
Speaker 7: You know, there was no clear answers and it remains a damn range case that has been cemented in history of uaphology in England.
Speaker 5: So it's a fucking strange case.
Speaker 7: Man, Oh god, I've fucking been like almost in tears this whole episode after I got smoking.
Speaker 5: You swear I was after smoking a fucking joint as well.
Speaker 4: So what do you think?
Speaker 5: Man, what do you think of this crazy case?
Speaker 6: So right, I'll be like you quite like honest, I suppose up until you mentioned.
Speaker 5: About the whole like church thing or whatever, perhaps kind of trying to lean towards like, Okay, I'm like this guy he has no real invested interest in why.
Speaker 6: But then but then like he paid three fast and goes I'm going to create like my own cult, and you're gonna have to like buy loads of fucking weird alium merchandise from Gordic or whatever.
Speaker 5: It's what a zomb Dick, Zombdick, you know, and it's just like weird. So I feel like that he might have been just like a bullshit artist.
Speaker 7: Do you think he was, like he's probably like, I'll funk up. You're like, listen to my case. OKK, I got these aliens in my kk what got their name, Zombi. They're from the planet zomb Dick. Like it sounds like you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Good you get Zombdick man, those fucking aliens.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's fucking let's you know, let's sell T shirts or I don't know whatever fucking trinkets or artifacts he was trying to sell.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 7: Got a question though, not gonna lie right, it's the nineteen fifties. Could I make a better cult than this guy? Still same Tom though, but his nineteen fifties Tom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I feel like you're going already on your way to making a cult. Four.
Speaker 5: To be honest, that's true. The hose Heads man, Our Army Assemble.
Speaker 7: Man, it's just like fucking six drunk dudes, one really big stoner just be like, what do you need?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: I had a lot of fun with this episode. Not gonna lie pardon me, is like glad that I smoked weed. I never do on the show anymore. But it's such a there's some of these cases that are just man, just get it from the guy down the street. Man, I'm sure there's weed everywhere in Ireland.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well there is, like but it's like fucking you know. Some dude like goes out and pulls weeds up out of the bad and it's like there you go.
Speaker 5: In the zip and like have that.
Speaker 7: That's crazy how bad it is over there. I can pick my percentage because I literally don't like smoking strong weed anymore, so I've been just doing like a pet. The last ones I got with it, it was a seven to eight percentage. People like, whoa, that's fucking super low. Most people are smoking like over twenty to like thirty thirty is like pretty strong.
Speaker 5: Well if you think that that's low, then my percentage is zero. Just go talk to some guy. It's finny.
Speaker 6: They let you guys drink till you're dead, but they're like no, know, so you can do all that, Like it's it's the same as I follow a he's an Irish like he calls himself like a brain hacker mentalist. He started out as like a magician called Keith Barry, and like I followed a lot of his stuff, like he does a lot of like you know, things for like your sleep and just every their routines and stuff like that. He talks about a lot of shit like that. But he was talking about melatonin for helping people sleep if you've got lots of issues with like calming down at night and due fuck my sleep up, I can't sleep, do you know what he was saying? Though, he was like you know what's wild? He was like in every other place, basically bar maybe a handful of places like somewhere like fucking North Korea or something, you can just buy melatonin like as a supplement. It's fucking illegal.
Speaker 7: What I can literally go to like any like pharmacy or any like store, like just a grocery store and there's like melatonin on the shelves. I have some it actually, like I as somars take it if I'm like, you know, it's a bit a long weekend or whatever, but app a little later, so I'll like take it to so I'll sleep better on Sunday night for Monday. And it actually I did that last week. It made my sleep horrible. It made me feel tired for the first hour and then made me feel horrible, and then I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: This Sunday, I slept way better. So it it fox with your.
Speaker 6: Head, and please don't fucking raid my house. But some of my family is in New York at the minute, and like they were asking me, like, you know, what do you want the thing brought back, and I was like, I want a suitcase full of melatone. I swear to God, right, No, Like, I've taken a lot of different supplements. Maybe that's what's fucking wrong with me. I've tried nearly everything at this point, like different vitamins and vitamins or whatever you call them. And when I took melotone for the first time, when I was in the States last October or whatever it was, I was struggling with jet lag and shit, and I just I went into like a Walgreens or somewhere, and I was like, I have traveled like a five billion miles to beer and I'm just not able for the jet lag and the time change and whatever. I was like, what can I do to help with sleep? And they were like, oh, try melatone and gommies.
Speaker 5: I swear of got there.
Speaker 6: I took two of them in the hotel room and I went into like outer space. I was like, this was the best sleep I ever had. Dude, I thought I was after fucking like waking up in another dimension when I woke up the next day.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 7: It it does help you sleep, especially if you have a little tolerance, but the more that you take it, the more that your brain doesn't know to produce it. It's same way with like weed, and that's why I like, as you know, especially government weed. I'm sure it's way worse than some guy like I want to grow out of my own backyard. But there's like whatever they're spraying on that shit is not good. Whatever they're doing to it to manipulate the genes is probably Uh, they probably do some weird shit. I don't fucking know. Like some people like you're an idiot, but I don't know. I don't trust the government weed and what they're spraying on it. Right, But uh, but you smoke weed, right, and then essentially your brain. I was like, what was my fucking point because I'm literally high, and I was like, you're but your brain produces cannabinoids naturally, right, but then you need more when you're like smoking weed, you're replacing them with the synthetic technically. Even though I do think there's good things about marijuana, but I do think that it can make people dumb, not dumb in general. But now I'm like, I feel like there's I can hear people yelling at me, being like, shut the fuck up, it's good for you. But I know, but I still think that someone who smoked it for literally almost to this entire life, I do think that there's good and bad things about it.
Speaker 5: I think you can smoke too much of me.
Speaker 6: Well, I had a friend who was, and I mean now literally the number one believer in smoking.
Speaker 5: Weed solves everyone, no matter what it is.
Speaker 6: And like this guy was like this guy at the time, he'd even say it himself, like you know, didn't work, didn't do anything, only play Xbox and just smoke joints from morning until night, and like if you wanted to hang out, it consisted of, well, you need to come to my bedroom and smoke joints at me or else right, so, and he was like the biggest proponent of but like if I was ever like anxious for feeling like shit, all I would dying or had a health issue or felt sick, He'd be like, oh, smoke joints and yeah, it was like smoke joints and listen to cool music and it's all good. And then he said, just like he'd done this for years, brings you in this room and he's like, I got the music for you. Sorry, but yeah, he fucking like after however, many years of doing this consistently like that, like all day and all night, just out of nowhere, he had this like a massive panic attack. Yeah, and then went the other way and he was like, I smoked too much weed too frequently, too often, Like I've been in like some sort of hosted like yeah, like some sort of weird like Koma host like psychosist for the last like six years, and like he was like, I don't know what it was that like broke the cycle, but it was like it was weird. It was like being unplugged from the matrix for a second. And he was like, I just got a big scare, and I was like, okay, I need to tone this down to just like recreationally.
Speaker 7: I've yeah, I've had edible experiences that are like horrifying where I've taken way too much. I was telling a story where like we're gonna end this episode, but this is just kind of fun because there's a short episode. It was it's like that I always taught a story that I bought. I have this site that I like, it's from BC or whatever, and they had like a thousand milligram edible. Okay, I thought it was a thousand in the pack, right.
Speaker 5: I thought it like that.
Speaker 7: People listening like, I'm I can get higher for fifty sixty. Most people can. Most people would wouldn't think that's too high. Some people think like one hundreds. I sit a hundred, dude. Uh So there was one other time there was a four hundred milligram bar and like me and Chelsea split it and then I ate one more piece. She was fine the whole thing, and then I'm like having a fucking panic attack. I couldn't fucking breathe. I'm like freaking out. And then there's another time that the thousand miligram and I won't we cut off the top is like, we get it, and I'm thinking it's a bunch of them. It's not uh, and it's like a little ice cream cone. And I'm like, there's a fourth there's a thousand milligrams in there is the one that I'm like, in there, it's a little fucking gummy. I'm like, all right, that's fucked okay. So I didn't know that. So we cut off the little tip of it, and then cut that tip in half and then cut it again. I'm pretty sure, And you said, like this little piece, I thought I was dying, man. I thought that, like I'm gonna have a panic attack. All all my worst thoughts came out everything I didn't like about myself and my regrets.
Speaker 5: Or could you imagine if you had ate that whole thing?
Speaker 7: I don't know what would happen. I actually don't know what happens to people when they eat that much. Atible's like Joey Dia shit, Like a thousand milligrams is a lot.
Speaker 5: Five times.
Speaker 6: I was just watching Actually funny I mentioned him.
Speaker 5: I was just watching last week makes me anxiety right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it was like a compilation thing of him basically fucking poisoning people with those stars of death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fucked.
Speaker 6: And like I'm just looking at some of the guests and even Lee, who he had like co host them with him at the time, and just how they looked even on screen, and I know, like everybody was laughing or whatever, but I was just like looking at I was like, I can really feel that like weird paranoia slash anxiety that they're getting in that chair, realizing I'm on a podcast. I have to try and keep it together, but I'm also dying in the chair.
Speaker 5: You had to send me there. I have to look that up because said's fucking it.
Speaker 6: Because I was one with a chick I can't remember her name, but she actually looks like she might be dying in the chair. Like at one point she starts going like that's so fucked, and like he just continues to talk and he's like, you know, the way he's doing that weird, like fucking it's like AMR when he's drinking the water and he's like doing all the shit no, and she, like Lee is on the other side of the table. He looks like a dead body. And then this chick is just like you can tell.
Speaker 7: It's like not fun. It's like I I mean, like I don't know what to do. I hate that honestly, Like for whatever, there's people that I like that shit. I don't know why, but I've had experiences which have made me not want to touch edibles anymore. But I still do now, Like I've went used to one from like hey, one hundred gets me high to now I take ten milligrams. I'm like, I can take two of those, one of those, and I'm like that's fine, that's all I need. There can be way too much.
Speaker 6: And I I would love to commence her for like a week or two and like do all that shit with you. But then I'm equally as like, God, it's been a long time since I've like done anything like that, smoked anything crazy, And I'm like, like I tell stories, You're just gonna be either laughing dude, when I used to smoke fucking Salvi and all like every second day, and I'm like so much worse. I'm like that was a long time ago, though, my man. So you could smoke half a joint and collapse.
Speaker 8: It's true.
Speaker 7: And I haven't done uh, I've done the fungus in a fucking while actually now and I have like a nice strain that I like and I want to try it, and I haven't done it because I don't have the you don't have the time to man, and it's like, I think it changed your life forever if you haven't done.
Speaker 5: That in a while, and then all of a sudden you're like, but I do.
Speaker 6: Someone who took mushrooms and had the opposite though, where he had like an ad that were like.
Speaker 5: That's listen to me.
Speaker 7: That the only reason that happens is because that person didn't face their demons or had a really bad day like either going through a break, make up, fights with his parents, just something traumatic that was bugging him either the week beforehand where he wasn't clear minded. Because I've had mushroom trips where I don't necessarily like them, they've always taught me something and been good for my mental health, I feel like, but there's been somewhere I had to face some ship where it could feel like a nightmare.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: That's the shit that scares me, know because I had that even once or twice. Obviously, Salvia, you come out of it quite fast, which is good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did mushrooms like five hours, dude.
Speaker 6: But like when I when I used to be like bursting the shit out of that all the time, and then like I wasn't happy with the strengths where like, oh can we get like super extreme mega strength where like I might die, but it's fine because it my last like a few minutes. I never liked it as much as I like mushrooms and shit though. No, I think the only allure for me was like I was like, ha ha, I'm really safe because I'll come out with us in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like DMT.
Speaker 7: I keep I want to try DMPT just like I've heard good things from soldiers with PTSD and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I had a guy and I used it for that and.
Speaker 7: You know, and and what it could do to like change your conscious I've heard crazy stories though, right like this stuff should be decriminalized and legalized. It's medicine, you got the they're literally giving it to there's programs where soldiers are getting this, like veterans and stuff like that. And here in Canada at least, uh you know, and there's experiments already done and the government's done that's proven that these things are like healthy for anyone that takes us that context one day or some shit.
Speaker 5: But these things are very good for you. But it's I feel like we would have a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: That's why I do think that, Like even if we just sat there and smoked weed, we'd just be laughing the whole time and we'd be like, wow, you're not digital.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how weird.
Speaker 6: Would that be? Actually that actually might be mad. People might end up like stobbing each other.
Speaker 5: It was so weird. No, that's we Uh, it's gonna make it really gay. I was like, we know you do that. It's like you know Stu and.
Speaker 7: Loard where they're pretty much like like it's just like they're loving each other while they kill each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you think about it, they're actually kind of better. Yeah, that's why there's that joke.
Speaker 7: And remember scary movie they make he like falls over into him when he's like dead.
Speaker 5: See one of the I don't know which one of them. It is one of the Wayan brothers or whatever said make another one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I hope it's good because some of them been trash and not everybody was England's first alien abduction And this is I actually really enjoyed this episode and it was fun to kind of catch.
Speaker 5: A first one in the bag again. I feel better now.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've kind of like had that chance to like shake out the cobwebs a bit and be like, Okay, I know I have to talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know. I never have that problem.
Speaker 6: I didn't take until like I had like four or five weeks off, and I was like, I don't even know if I like because at one stage I was even like, do I even like podcasting because I feel so sick?
Speaker 5: That is weird, dude.
Speaker 7: If I do didn't do this for a month, I do this multiple times a week sometimes, right, So if I didn't do that when I didn't do I didn't do it. Last week when I was sick, I felt like shit and I was like, you weren't around. I was booking other shows, but then they just didn't make sense. At the time, I was like, I feel like shit, I want to do this and uh and it felt weird.
Speaker 5: I missed it.
Speaker 6: I was like this, I was like suicidal and I know what it was like doubling down so like I didn't feel well, and then I wasn't doing any of the things that like make me somewhat happy. So then it was like it was adding to like the mental like, Okay, I feel like shit physically, and now the physical aspect is effected my mental state, and now I'm not doing any things I enjoy doing, which is like, you know, doubling the fact that I feel like shit mentally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's fine, and this is like therapy. Though, yeah, I was gonna say, I was like, as weird as it is, people, it is like therapy that we're able to like shoot the ship and talk and be pretty real. Like there's times where I definitely up in and play a character sometimes on the show, right, But it's so that's why I tried to make this excuse up that like my even my political talk of me uh oh speaking out right as much as I actually do want to make a change, the whole point why I do it is I want someone to hear some of the stuff that I have to say that maybe have never heard it, especially if people are aware that I, like I build a following on like TikTok and Instagram and all been banned and stuff where I spoke out and it was kind of like therapy because I was like, this is how I feel about this situation, and I'm sure a lot of people feel like this, especially about like that I'm not bought into the matrix.
Speaker 5: Like a lot of people were like, I feel like I'm a boy, but I'm a girl.
Speaker 7: Or whatever, And now there's a mentally ill other people that are like, yeah, you know, but like with with what I'm trying to do is awake.
Speaker 5: Can people like, hey, politics is a scam.
Speaker 7: These are people are parasites and to have that validation, I'm trying to be big right now, right I'm trying to, like it, be kind of be vulnerable. Is that with that validation that was feeding serotonin my head of like other people feel the same way that I do. I just I thought about like it'd be like this before, but I just was thinking about it the other day like this, and is why I go back to it sometimes It's because I'm trying to like build the community and find people that also see the world at least kind of like me, because I feel like, at the end of the day, people like us do need to stick together, you know.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: That was probably the most like cohesive way you've ever explained that without where nobody I don't think can turn it into like, oh you see, he's just fucking shouting some shit or whatever, like using bad language, blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I talked about how bad immigration is, but at the end of the day, I try to speak truth and what is relevant and what is like, and it is to wake some people up. Like I've had videos go viral of me talking about some of the immigration stuff because like it's it's bad, mass immigration is like some good thing. I actually have another episode that we're gonna do. Uh, it's like written out and cohesive about explaining why it's not good for our countries at this math scale, even a little bits at a time, maybe you're good, but uh, this idea of flooding the entire Western world with fucking third world immigrants is not gonna be good for anybody, especially the people.
Speaker 5: That pay for them.
Speaker 6: Right before, right before we buy everybody, right right before we end this episode, because I'm about to have one of those diseases from pissing again, and I'm.
Speaker 7: Really out of touch now as I'm on a parasite, I've been pooping a pee. I'm surprised I'm not doing it now.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 6: Into tight into what you were saying about, like we have a big election coming up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is Connor McGregor gonna sucking the Jews?
Speaker 6: Guy? Yeah, we have a big fucking election coming up and the general election. And it was revealed, I can't remember, somebody found the paperwork that there was an invoice paid by the Irish government that covers from somewhere around the start of January this year up ontil like octobersh So, what's that? Like ten months that the Irish government had paid an invoice in October for seven hundred thousand euros to Apache Pizza, which is like a Domino's pizza kind of thing, right, yeah, And everybody was like zation right, everybody was like what the fuck, Like the government were buying seven hundred thousand euros? Were the pizza for themselves? Oh no, no, no, no, no nope, it wasn't, And it wasn't the government that were availing of the pizzas.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it was for?
Speaker 6: Somebody found a contract then that was leaked online that they had signed a contract with Apache Pizza to supply what we call here the ipass centers, which is all the places that were putting all the freeloaders from other countries. So like the rapists, the criminals, the murders, all the lunatics that are coming in. So we put them all in these big, cool, basically hotels that are just closed down to the public. And these people get to live in the United States and so it's really cool though as well because they get to eat pizza every day and then the taxpayer has to pay for it. So the bill of seven hundred thousand euros was for pizzas for all the illegal immigrants.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's crazy. It's fucked, man, See everybody, it's happening everywhere in the West. Dude, we're paying a million dollars a day for this crisis. It's crazy. They don't give a fuck. And then Trudeau's bribing us, being like, we're gonna give you two hundred and fifty dollars in April, and they're gonna cut off the GST even though we're taxed to death for two months to help you. Two hundred and fifty dollars is nothing they give the indigenous communities. That's why I'm done feeling sympathy for them. I'm sorry, but I didn't know this. I thought it was I knew it was my but they give the indigenous communities and from two thousand and three or twenty twenty three to twenty twenty four, they've given them thirty thirty point five billion dollars in a year.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, you guys, can't complain. You're on stolen land.
Speaker 7: You're literally being given billions of dollars for you just just exist, for you not to get at the free education, no taxes. I'm like, cay, I'm done feeling. And I value their culture. I do think it's interesting and fascinating to me their culture and all that stuff. For the people that actually still in uh. I want to keep that tradition going. But fuck, come on, like you with the imagine giving thirty point five billion dollars to a whole community of white people that said they got genocided, oh like the Haull, the Moort now Russia or something, you know, and then imagine what they would do with it. Do you think they just be sitting around being like, come to my gas station and buy some cigarettes. You know, someone's not gonna like that. But that's the fucking truth.
Speaker 5: Not all.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying all, but that's a lot of money man, So not just we're paying for that, but then we're also paying for them to be housed in hotels. And I have an episode for this because it's something that's this is not good. It's not good for the Indians coming here and everybody else that's coming. It's not good. It's not it's not good. It's not gonna be good for everybody. They want to use you as tax cattle. They just want more people to enslave here in Steven slave you over there, and then you mix and you fuck up our culture that already exists, and you want to bring in your wack a do let's have child brides and all sorts of fucked up shit.
Speaker 5: Of course it ends like this. This is, of course how it ends when we should have cut it off literally forty minutes. I'm just getting up for you. But a half an hour ago, baby, Well yeah, probably ago.
Speaker 7: It's fine. I'll keep it all in because that's just too we are. It's strange brew and you get a little bit of I never it's so funny listening to the older episode sometimes where I'm like I don't want I told Billy this. I was like, there's that I've been listening to old stuff, uh for doing our collaboration with Cultive conspiracy and stuff like that for cryptids, and I'm not getting into politics. I'm not gonna get a politicic. So many times I said that it's like Billy's like maybe we maybe we should just stuck to that, and I was like maybe.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I like where it's sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 7: So if you are a fan of the show and you do like what we have to say and you do enjoy our content, please support the Patreon.
Speaker 5: It would mean a lot to us.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of like essentially, I'm releasing a lot of older content that will not be on the show anymore, or videos that will be taking off YouTube because you're not really on Rumble, They're not anywhere else, so they'll be just older episodes of Antonomy and Billy when we had to do like stuff over camera during COVID, when we started more or less filming the show and getting more into doing the filming aspect of it.
Speaker 7: So that will all be on Patreon. I do anyone that buys merch. I saw people a lot of people like this design stay strange, not asleep. I get that ordered more than I get like the logo, which I'm surprised, so stay strange not asleep, and Aaron shad out to what what we got going on?
Speaker 6: There's lots of stuff. I don't want to say anything because I don't know what order anything is going to come out in. I don't want to jinx myself either. Later yeah, and end up in the hospital bed again, not able to walk on like fucking ten drips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's lots of stuff coming out of class hardcast.
Speaker 6: We have lots of you should have played that while I was saying I.
Speaker 5: Was trying to this one or that kind of That's how I felt every day. Actually know, we'll go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look there's lots of hip common class arcast dot com first class Horror on Instagram is probably where I most active. I haven't been active for the last five weeks, but will be again. And yeah, just keep an eye out on I.
Speaker 5: Suppose both of our socials and stuff because we cross promoting and things like that. So yeah, yeah, follow us on X.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to reach people I post after its like nobody sees it. So the strange brew cast X is a weird thing for me. But Instagram is doing better and better all the time. So strange, Well, podcast everywhere. We have a couple of tiktoks. I'm trying out just to see if I cannot get kicked off that platform for once. And yeah, so everybody support the show. We appreciate it. This has already went on too long.
Speaker 5: Now, how do I end this? Stay strange? Goodbye, good bye? We love you, Yeah, we do love you. I appreciate listeners. I never say that. Sorry, alright, how do I fucking honest? Back to the stream, all right? Pizzagate fucking