Speaker 1: Greeting, society tations, everyone at Tritz Wilson Walking Too, Fantasy Baseball Live. Today is the twenty sixth of January, about seven o'clock in the evening. I'm here with my good buddy, mister Tim McLeod. Tim, what's hanging man?
Speaker 2: A good trip into Thunderbaar. I thought i'd be a little more tired than I was, but I guess I'm in better shape than even I thought I was in.
Speaker 1: So you went to a wedding? What did you wear?
Speaker 2: I was very relaxed, just a pair of black dress pants and the sweater.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, look at you, very hick and cool.
Speaker 2: I had to. I had to get dressed before I left because the timing was getting a little on the tight side. So I wasn't wearing a I wasn't wearing a suit and driving four hours in a car to get to a wedding.
Speaker 1: Richard, Yeah, good. So the young couple is officially married. Where do they go on their honeymoon?
Speaker 2: Uh? Nowhere?
Speaker 1: Nowhere.
Speaker 2: They're taking off for a couple of days, but that's about it. Yeah. They've just recently relocated from southern Ontario uh to Canora, which is about two and a half hours north of where I am. He likes he likes northern Ontario and he was down at Southern Ontario. He's an electrician by trade. And Brady is and Erica is a nurse.
Speaker 1: And a whole bio. I just want to know what they went on vacation.
Speaker 2: Are you saying?
Speaker 1: I'm rambling? It's the blood type, Tim, you didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: It's got to be positive. But anyhow, a great, great couple and it was nice to spend time with them, and Alex and Ethel and Kathy's two sisters. Hey, I gotta give a big show. Ought to Spencer. Spencer is one of the gang from Ontario Hydro that came up north for the wedding, and he's a huge baseball fan. So I've now got them. They both book marked the podcast we discussed. We discussed baseball for about twenty moues. He's been playing for about twenty years. It was a little shocked he'd never heard of us. But I got my I got my promo bit in rich. So good for you, b to Spencer, it was fun talking with you today.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That's awesome. Hopefully got a new listener here, so welcome aboard Spencer. So Tim, I had had an interesting week. We had five inches of snow here on the beach in North Carolina that I sent Tim some pictures. The beach was covered with I mean, there was no sand, it was all snow. Totally weird.
Speaker 2: I am disappointed because I was expecting to see you and Laurie out making snow angels. No snow angel picks, rich like, come on.
Speaker 1: Part of the problem was it was five inches of snow. Can packed it down to about three inches of ice and snow, so there was no snow angels. It wasn't just fluffy stuff it was. It was you couldn't even make a snowman with it. It was no. It was terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know you're getting the wind off the water. That probably packed it down a little bit as well. But I saw some of the temperatures. I'm hoping croussed my fingers that you didn't have any water problems.
Speaker 1: No water problems. It did get down to nineteen to eighteen nineteen degrees one evening at temm me. The I mean the air conditioners or the air the heat pumps. They were making funny noises in it. But it made it through it. I mean I literally woke up at three o'clock in the morning, going what's that? And it came down and literally was making a fun noise. I'm like, oh boy, that's all we need. But everything made it through. And these houses in this environment, it's not made for this weather. I mean there's no snow removal, there's no there's snow salt, there's no anything. You literally have to look at your window and wait for Mother Nature to melt the snow.
Speaker 2: Well. Yeah, and there's a good reason for that, and that makes a lot of sense. The infrastructure required to be able to keep highways clean in bad weather, it costs a fortune. You need trucks, you need plows, you need storage for salt. It's you need employees, and you know what, for the number of snowfalls that you get every ten years, it's simply it's not feasible to provide what is needed to take care of it. So you basically have to just do your best to live through it and be careful while you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what we did. So you know, we made it through it. It's all melted. It's going to be sixty degrees tomorrow, so maybe things are getting back to normal. But uh, we head off, Yeah, we we head off to New Jersey on Thursday, so we'll be up there for the month of the month of February.
Speaker 2: So okay, and then you're you're back.
Speaker 1: We're back. Yeah, we're back after that. So yeah, and back until May. So that's everybody knows about my life here. If you want to catch me, you know where to go.
Speaker 2: I'll be. Yeah. I don't know what my blood type is either, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah. I use that line a lot. I was in a town meeting and one of my friends was nominated for some kind of committee and one of the commissioners had a problem with her and he was like, she's not that good. It was awful, Tommy. I mean, imagine in a public setting, just getting He did it in a nice way, but he wasn't He didn't want to vote for her, and it was awful. They wanted to know what herr her, you know, her qualifications were and there are other people better qualified. And at the end, I just said, so they didn't ask you what your blood type was, that's pretty good. So she laughed on me, what are you gonna tell so look exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, tell me. We've got We've got shortstop preview to do. We've got maybe we'll get to the Astros and A's but a couple of signings. The Dodgers strike again. They signed Kirby Yates right after signing Tanner Scott. So you're the Closer report guru. Does Kirby Yates steal some opportunities from Tanner Scott? Is it going to be split down the middle? How do you look at this?
Speaker 2: Well? I think my my narrative right now would be much like Oprah. Okay, remember on her show when she had those giveaways. You get one, and you get one, and you get one, everybody gets one. That's how I'm describing right now the Dodger's bullpen Rich. Everybody gets a save, everybody gets a prize, everybody's a winner. How does that sound? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I mean, I think trying to predict who's going to get the save opportunities, we just don't know. I mean, who knows. I mean, Haven Phillips did a pretty decent job, but he had He's still there, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still there. I'm just pulling it up right now. And one of the reasons, the rumored reasons that they approached Yates and signed him, was because Michael Kolepek was supposedly dealing with some armor issues and might miss a month or two. Well apparently Michael Kopek saying that might not be the case. But you know, they got Tanner Scott, they got Copeck, they got Blake Trin, and they got Evan Phillips, Alex Vessia had four saves by the way last year, and Kirby Yates. Now, how do you divvy that up? Obviously the first time you're playing the matchup game, Yeah, Scott's got Scott being the southbaw, yeah he'll get the opportunity. But you've got another southbaw on Vessia who's very very confident, and you get four Radis that have all earned saves. So everybody is there's some fine pitchers in there. If you're in leagues account holes, hey, all six of them are there. They should all be rostered. If you're counting on saves, look elsewhere, because it could be all over the place and probably will be.
Speaker 1: At least as we sit here at the end of January you just don't know. It's probably not gonna be until we see games beginning. Speaking of games, you brought up an interesting point last week because you asked if we were starting the season early. That's what you heard. So the regular season opens on the twenty seventh, which is the earliest that Major League Baseball has ever opened, So you were right there. But there's also a game, Yes, Timmy, I believe it's in Tokyo, the eighteenth and nineteenth, which is the Dodgers against the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Is that February or March?
Speaker 1: That is March, that is the middle of March. Yes, yes, we're crazy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have We're gonna have standings to look at for what a week plus before we get into the regular season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's great. And I just updated all of our leagues on fan tracks. I've now migrated everything over. Tommy, I typed in almost four thousand names because you have to type him in transfer going from CBS. It's a little easy thing. But by the end of it, I'm not sure who I was typing in anymore. So there's there is Remarkably, you learn a lot about the players in the in the pool. There is uh there who Josh autmant or or the Dodger guy James James Outman. By the end, I couldn't remember if it was James Autman or Josh Outman. So I added Josh Outman to one of the guys team instead of James because he said, why don't I have Josh Outman? I want James Outman. I'm going oops. I mean, it's just everything kind of just runs together when you're literally typing in that and that many names, but everything is in there.
Speaker 2: Totally excited, good stuff. When's your appointment with your optometriss by the way for new glasses?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it would I would do two or three out of shot and then just put it down and walk around and just kind of clear my head because again we're talking sixty five to seventy players per team typing all those puppies in, but now they're all in, I'm going to be able to use all the rules that are based in fan tracks and everything. So really excited, and because I'm so crazy, I started up two more Dynasty leagues with our Patreon members, so that's starting a week from Monday. We start our drafts there. So that's pretty exciting too. So all that all those people have been notified, just got to put it all together.
Speaker 2: Well I was gonna say, you's going to be some all busy for the next while.
Speaker 1: That is correct, So I got put together. I got to put together my rankings as well, because now I got a week to do that. So I've got a hard deadline. But so everybody knows we have partner with fan Tracks, so I encourage you to go out use the stuff. It's really good. I like the user experience on the mobile app and the web app. But doing it as a commissioner, using all of their tools, you can do anything you want. It is pretty remarkable. So if you want to sign up, go to fan Trucks dot com, forward slash Prospect three sixty one and they are taking all new users to fan Tracks and entering them into a contest for a Vlad Junior signed jersey.
Speaker 2: So make sure one of our folks.
Speaker 1: It would be awesome. So actually when I sent out thee but I sent out the invite for the leagues, I said, look, maybe you should sign up for fan Tracks first, at least put yourself into the running for this this jersey. If you don't have a fan tracks id yet and then do the invitation. So hopefully people will do that. But it's a nice little giveaway, so hopefully that'll all work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So if not, maybe we can put together a jersey and sign it. Tim and Rich Right, I'm sure, Garry.
Speaker 1: The pament, Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure. So we had the Kirby eight signing, we had Tanner Scott and we talked about that. The other big signing was Jerks and Profar signed three years, forty two million dollar deal with the Braves. He had a breakout season at age thirty one. Last year. Hard hit rates went way up and he's one of the best in the leagues and controlling the strikes. But I mean his speed is now modest. He doesn't have the speed anymore. But on paper, Tim, he looks really really good.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, I think that for starters. Jared Kelnik does not approve of this deal. I think there could be there could be. I guess he might be still in the mix, but Brian Dela Cruz definitely doesn't approve. My concern with Profar is when I look at the numbers. Okay, he looked like he was heading for a breakout after his twenty nineteen season in Oakland. Yeah, he had twenty home runs, sixty seven RBIs. Yeah, the batting average was not great. Nine stolen bases to eighteen batting average. But from twenty nineteen through to last year he basically disappeared. A lot of it was health. But yeah, you're looking at seven home runs, four home runs fifteen nine, you know, and in two of those seasons he had asked more than five hundred plate appearances.
Speaker 3: Okay, I the difference, if I can jump in, if you look at the data, the power output of twenty nineteen, the data did not support it.
Speaker 1: Average ex of velocity in the twelfth percentile. Let's see, that would be twenty nineteen eighty six point seven. Last year, for some reason, it was ninety one point one mile hour x y. So that's up with the big boys him. And so that power looks somewhat real if you look at it on paper, Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: My I just have my growth brothers looking at players in their age, what thirty one season having a breakout. Maybe it's real, and we'll find we'll find that out fairly soon this year. But I'm going to shy away from investing in Profar simply because of what we've seen since his career got off the ground.
Speaker 1: And I not many people are buying it. I mean, he's he's he is not going very early in drafts, but I mean I did a lot of research on it. And look, if you're strictly going by the data, he's a buy. If you look at the history, that's where the questions come. And I get it. It's like, how many years does he have to do it before you you think it's actually real or not? I guess there's no answer to that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you're looking at thirty seven hundred and forty seven at bats in his career, of which you want to have about five hundred and sixty four of them, give or take. Yeah, and with the speed dwindling, it's just it's just a risk that again, it's something you should monitor see where he's going. There might be a by opportunity on him if he stays as a fifth outfielder type. But if he moves up to fourth, to a number four, number three, and starts moving up the charts, that's when I'd start getting concerned a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree. I think I was Reckon. He's the fiftieth outfielder off the board, so that's a number four outfielder going in the So would you rather have Jerks and PROFI or Cedric Mullins going at fifty one. I'll take Mullins Alec Burlison going at fifty two. OK, let's go the other way. Victor Robles I'm struggling with that. When Tim at.
Speaker 2: Forty one, I am as well. Yeah, I'm I Robless is definitely as struggleized. His profar for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean those are two guys, so much expected of both of them. Remember, I mean Victor Ropleys. I'll never forget about seven eight years ago when people were screaming at me I have I had Victor Robley's too low on the prospect list, and I created one that had Victor Robleys from one to one hundred.
Speaker 2: Domber I thought, I remember.
Speaker 1: That, and he was He's been terrible and then all of a sudden last year he stepped it up. But the data doesn't sport anyway.
Speaker 2: So Jerks and Profiles, he's the same. There's nothing to support that there's any change. He kept You had a good year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jerks and Profile at fifty or Elliott Ramos at forty eight Ramos, Tommy Edmund at forty seven, Edmund Taylor Ward forty six Ward. So you're thinking fifties about the right spot for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give or take. I might bump him down a little bit, but at fifty you're looking at a number four. I don't think i'd want I'd feel comfortable with with the profar as a number three. Yeah, I agree, there's just some heavy risk in there.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about what you started with. Is look, Jerry Kellenick when he was with the Mets. Yes, high end prospect. They traded him. I can't remember who they traded him for. I think it was the big deal where they took on Robinson Canoe's salary and they moved kelen out there and everybody went crazy.
Speaker 2: There was get involved in that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was the big one. Was was Robinson Cano, I remember, And Robinson Cano never was the same player once he came to the Mets. But yeah, Kelenick never really turned out to be the guy that everybody thought. And he's been to a couple of other organizations. There's been some questions about makeup issues as well. So he's is he out of a job now?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, not according to their depths Jared's he isn't. But they do have Brian Delacruz, okay, sitting in their miners. Well they're bench, yeah, they're bench yeah, sorry, no miners, Yeah, they're projected bench.
Speaker 1: So isn't Dela Cruz a better player?
Speaker 2: Uh? I tend to think so, yes. So I I don't feel overly comfortable right now with Jared Kellernick, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: So you got definitely got Michael Harris manning center field. Ronald Acunya at some point is going to be manning right field, and you know there's he's already out there running, so who knows about that. Then you've got it's got to be Profar taking the other outfield. So where's Jared Kallinick and or Brian Delacruze. You can't have both of them as your as your bench slot. So that's that's the way I look at I'm not sure Kellennick is there.
Speaker 2: Well right now they got Michael Harrison center field, Profar and left in Kellenick and right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But as I said, I don't know if you heard me, Ronald Acuna is back very soon.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, yes he is. I think I'm hearing a month into the season now they're saying he might miss the first month. Uh.
Speaker 1: But you're at the draft table. Are you taking Kellnick? Are you taking Brian Dela Cruz.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not taking either one. I'll take probably of the two. I would take de la Cruz yep, as a as a bench slot, you know, as a reserve Bick in my draft. I'm just gonna avoid Kellennick.
Speaker 1: You've still got options left too, so he could get demoted.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I'm just taking a look sort of cruise. Cruise has two? How many do one? Eh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I if I'm gonna stash one of the two, all stash Dola Cruz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would as well. It doesn't feel good for Kellennick and maybe there's maybe there's some plan to move him or something. But he looks like the fourth outfielder to me.
Speaker 2: Trader mand Houston. They could use a couple, yeah.
Speaker 1: They could. Indeed, the last guy I want to talk about is Shotero Moury. The A sign him in the international market. He's only eighteen years old. This is more for dynasty leagues. It's a two way player. He hit forty five home runs in his senior year of high school and he can also throw ninety five miles an hour off the mound. What can you tell us about him beyond what I just mentioned.
Speaker 2: Not a whole heck of a lot. He's a young kid, very athletic point, so he passed on the draft in Japan. I think they had him slotted anywhere from five to ten okay in the first round. So he is a very much so a legitimate talent. I think one of the key reasons behind him signing with the A's is the opportunity. The A's are going to give me very every opportunity to play both ways, and I think that's a wise decision. The scouting reports i've read favor his hitting to his pitching as well.
Speaker 1: That's what I've read as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as you know, there is no doubt that the hit tool is more developed right now than the pitching tool. But he can hit ninety five. That's not bad for a high school player. No, it's not an eighteen year old. There's some interesting potential there, but I think when you look at the at the draft and first year player draft, so you got to remember, he's eighteen years old coming out of high school. Where where do high typical, high end, high upside eighteen year olds go in a first year player drafter itge.
Speaker 1: Well, so eighteen years old is relatively old for high school player. So it was one and a half million dollars signing bonus, and he signed with the A's so that should so one and a half million dollars puts him probably in the top twenty or so in terms of money. So that's good. So you like that from a international signee. Not overall it's a week draft as well. It feels like a third or fourth round to me, with pressure downside, pressure because of who he signed for. To mean, let's face it, the A's do a crappy job at developing players, particularly these kind of kind of oddball kind of guys, two way players. Where do you put them? How do you know? They do a lot better with the Mason Millers of the world pretty much already developed, just Andrew Palm's Nick Kurtz of the world. This guy is a hitter, he's got power, don't mess with them, get him there. But guys that they actually have to develop, they don't do a very good job at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Everything I'm hearing is that uh uh, he's going to report for minor league spring spring training and probably move to the Complex League.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which which means June. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's he's definitely keen. He's taken English English classes already.
Speaker 1: Great. Uh.
Speaker 2: He's highly motivated and with the situation I believe as it is right now in Japan, if you forego the draft and sign, there's a three year waiting period if you want to go back. So he's got lots of motivation to succeed on top of the top.
Speaker 1: Well, for sure. I'm more talking, so I'm just trying to my message to Dynasty league owners. It's interesting, guys. Guys like this are fun to have on your minor league roster because it can go any kind of different way. Just remember, eighteen years old, relatively old for an international signee. Two million and a half dollars not in the big boy categories, a good amount of money. But tell me, write to me, let me know. The last time the A's have developed somebody that needs a lot of groomy. I don't know how better way to say it. They just don't do good at.
Speaker 2: That yeah, no, And I think all of that's fair when I I'm surmising here. But what I'm surmising is that the A's approached him with the idea that will let you do what you want, yeah, which is played both ways, and they will do that until at some point in time he can't, doesn't can't, It doesn't work. But I think that is the motivation behind him signing with the A's, and if so, I give the A's credit for making I think that's a smart approach to take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably grab him at a first year player draft in the third round. I probably make a run at that's again a pretty weak draft, pretty strong international draft or international sign but a pretty weak you know, kind of traditional draft that they had last July. So yeah, I go, maybe if I had, you know, if I got a really too high end prospects and I'm pitching at picking third in the draft and it's like, okay, let me take this, let me take this crazy guy. See what happens. Maybe a good slot to take him.
Speaker 2: Or if you're in a situation where you've got a strong minor league system, sure, yep, yeah, yeah, why not? Yeah, But if you're eight years old, and there's he's saying that he wants to be ready in three years, and that's the right thing to say, but I don't think it's realistic, you know what I mean? Yeah, that's asking a lot. But may the kid's keen and he definitely has some skills. So I guess we just sit back and see what happens over the next couple of years, how he develops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take a break to me, come back and let's talk shortstops, or as I wrote in my uh my spreadsheet, I sent you sure stop so I left out of te Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: That's okay. It's a joint effort this week, and I thank you for your assistance in helping me get her done.
Speaker 1: Rich, Yeah, I wrote, I wrote some of the text, all the ones that are poorly written that would be mine, that have a lot of data in it, that would keep mind as well. Wow, let's see, let's pick out one and read what I wrote. How about Dansby Swanson? You made me write that one. Yeah, he's a bit boring, but there are enough skills here for at least a fifteen to fifteen production, But the chance for twenty twenty is expected batting average was two forty four, and while he could post a two fifty batting average, I don't think there would be much more in the tank than that. That's what I wrote, is that? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair. Yeah, yeah, I got no problems at all with that.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, Zach Needo. I've wrote a lot about Zach Needo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that narrative. It's fair.
Speaker 1: It was he was. I was thinking, oh, good good, I'm always I'm always happy when we're meshed together. Here he was rushed to the minor leagues and then got hurt in twenty twenty three. However, who had twenty three thirty on their bingo card last season? I didn't, And looking unless you did, I'm writing for you. I should have asked you we did, okay, And looking at the data, there's a lot of meth there. Poor bat speed and next of olasses. Don't pretend. Oh, how do you like that word? Timmy twenty five plus home runs, think more fifteen to twenty. The sprint speed is in the seventy third percentile, so thirty solen bases might be a stretch. But I could see a fifteen to twenty player who hits two fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: Kay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, I think that's a great, great evaluation of where zach Nito is. And again I think fifteen twenty is you know he's already bested that. Yeah, So how can you look at anything less with disdain? I don't think he can.
Speaker 1: No, So Tim, Let's I'd always like to I like to start off like trying to figure out how you want to approach short stop. It's I can tell you clearly, Tim is not approaching shortstop by drafting Xander Bogart's or Boba Schettus. This is a short stop that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Good guess, Good guess.
Speaker 1: We'll get to them in a moment. But how are you approaching shortstop this season?
Speaker 2: Well, I think when I when I look at when I look at shortstop, I don't think there is any I'm I'm sort of approaching it on a on a take, take what you get sort of sort of situation. You know, as I mentioned in the narrative, you get you get five shortstop eligible players that are coming off the board in the first round, another two in the second. Okay, And I'm not pushing them down. I'm not ignoring them. If if if they happen to fit into where you're drafting, I think that's wonderful. They're good players. They're in the first two rounds for a reason. But at the same point in time, all away from you. You know, you get through that initial group of seven seven short shortstop eligible players, you get through that group, there's an other ten to fifteen that I like. Okay, so I think what you've got to do is look at your draft slot, and there is nothing wrong with taking Bobby Witt or Elie Delacruz or Gunner Henderson or lind or any of those guys. But at the same point in time, you don't have to because there are players that I like Volpe Tovar McClain. There are plenty of options moving down the draft as well. So basically I'm saying, take what the position gives you, and don't worry if you don't or you miss out on on elits sure stop, because there are options. The only thing I would be concerned about is once you get past twenty, there's a drop off. I'll say nineteen. Once you get to twenty, there's a drop off, and there are some serious question marks after that point in time. So for me, I want to own somebody in the top nineteen. I'm basically going to take it to way it falls.
Speaker 1: So I took it a slightly different for our Patreon memberies. You've had a chance to read this, and if you're interested in targets, my targets, what the data says, please go out and subscribe patreon dot com. Forward Slash Prospect three sixty one. But I looked at the data and the first four or five guys are so damn good that it's it's I mean, look, if Ellie, Bobby, and Gunn are on the board, it's hard to take somebody else. And then those guys are elite.
Speaker 2: There's studs, but you know one Sorto was also in that mix too, and Tucker and you know what I mean, there's a lot of good players available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean I think it's tough to not take Bobby and Ellie, just those guys and and and then yeah, there's definitely some guys lower, but you got to be I think a little choosy about those. I mean, you can't just take a guy because oh he had a good season last year. Because some of the data is a little wonky with some of those guys. So there's definitely guys lower that I definitely liked, and I did my draft and get any of them, so a lot of people like them as well. And I think Tim is right. Sometimes you know, best laid plans and it doesn't work and you have to adjust. So just make sure, I think this goes for all positions. Make sure you've got a plan and you've got sheet sheets and you're like, hey, I really want these guys on my team, but if you miss them, make sure you got some alternatives there that you're not just you know, you know, thrashing, and then you just go for the famous guy because you've heard of him before. That becomes a disaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. You should always have a plan, A, B, and C and be able to modify and switch those plans on the fly. Otherwise you're going to end up with some people that you don't really like and paying for probably a price you don't really like for them. So yeah, definitely there are lots of options right down to nineteen that I'm real happy with that. Hey, am I gonna pass up any of the new No, no, no, But I'm just saying if you don't get them, you get options this year short stop a fair number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right there, but just back, I just pickle on something Tim said. And maybe this is overall drafting strategy. Maybe you're new to fantasy baseball, or maybe I haven't drafted for a year. You've just forgotten the worst thing in the world fantasy baseball. Everybody wants to win. I think we can safely say that. But you also want to have a good time, and the worst thing to do is to draft somebody on your team that you don't like, just because the book said this is how if you don't like a guy, if you don't like Elid like Cruise, do not draft Li Dela Cruise. It just don't do it, because there's nothing worse than a pit in your stomach. After you select the guy that you don't like and you go why did I do that? In your head? Gets you get at least I do. You get distracted because you can keep going by, damn it, why did I draft that? I don't like that guy? And then you're you have a bad time during the draft and you don't like your team and it's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at the same point in time. And Bobby Witch there when you're picking. If you don't like the Royals, tough, suck it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certain players that you just say tough. Trust me on this. Take Bobby Wit Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hate you hate yours? Okay, you're a you're a Yankees fan. Okay, Yeah, take Gunner Okay, don't Yeah, but I do agree with what you're saying. There's nothing worse than having a team of players that you.
Speaker 1: Don't want, don't want.
Speaker 2: You got to live with that for seven months and look at now. If you win, that's that's a different story. But uh, there's only one in twelve or one and fifteen that's going to have that on the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, look, that little voice inside you sometimes leads you wrong, but that's wisdom. That's your wisdom talking to everybody that your level of experience and playing the game and with a little voice is telling you no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: After four terrible seasons, okay, if you're betting on a turnaround in the fifth is going to take you to the promised Land, you're probably not gonna win that bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. And if if Tim McCleod loves whatever player it is, and you hate him and you loved Tim McCloud, you think he's right on everything. Don't take him. Don't take the guy. Don't listen to Tim. I mean, if you truly don't like somebody, don't take him.
Speaker 2: You know, no, exactly in the fifth round, see if I care exactly.
Speaker 1: We reserve the right to make fun of you if you take bobached really, but look, if you don't like a player, please, by all means, don't take it. And Tim where's his puts his rankings out there for everybody saying he doesn't like Bobachett and Xander Bogart's. He's not going to take him. My guess is, even if they're still there when you know, when he late in the draft, he's spilled. Probably not gonna take Hi because he just he doesn't like Boba Schett. He chases after the first pitch every time. Tim doesn't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, I've maintained that stance for four years, Come heaven or hell. Okay, I'm not that. Ain't changing Rich. No, let's carve carve that one in your kitchen table, folks.
Speaker 1: I thought, and I think people are trying to punk me. I mean sometimes I'll get trade request of guys, of players that they know I despise, and I'll see and it's like my head explodes every time I see it. It's like, don't you listen to the show. I mean, I'm pretty vocal. I don't like this player? Why where you offered it to me? And I'm pretty sure it's just to get a rhymese out of me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, when I see one like that, I usually chuckle and that's a very nice thank you know, then continued chucks.
Speaker 1: See you much nicer than me. I get angry. So anyway, so let's let's let's look at the first I'm gonna go the first uh six guys because it's pretty much chalk. You got Bobby Wood, La de La Cruz, Gonnor Henderson all all they are kind of going the first three guys, and Tim's got them same thing. He's got Mookie Bets and Francisco Lindor flipped, and he's got Trey Turner. So besides the flip of Francisco Lindor Mookie Bets, you're pretty much chalk with where these guys are going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's pretty well self explained, or you know, if you decide you like Gunner a little bit more than Ellie, I don't have any problems with you taking Gunner or ranking Gunner as the number two versus Oh, I think they're all very close. They're all going to go in the first what six to seven picks. Yeah, I think it's fair to say if you if you haven't to prefer Gunner, take them. The reason I've got Ellie in the number two slot is it's hard to argue with Yeah, thirty seventy potential. Now you're going to pay a bit of a batting average price, but man, when you start talking between home runs and stolen base, is a guy that's got the potential to hit triple 's Gunner doesn't have that definitely in those in those two categories.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I mean, I think there are guys that you take even though there could be some risk there with a batting average, because Elie de la Cruz hits the ball so hard, he's probably going to support a fairly high Babbitt and he's probably it's going to be tough for hit for him to hit under two fifty just because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, they're they're all great players. They all they all have different different charms, or some of them have different charms, but I think when you're looking from that group, they're they're all very very good players. If yeah, you got no reason to moan if you end up with with Mookie or Gunner instead of la Bah, they're elite players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like your move with Lindor in front of Mookie. First of all, Mookie does have outfield eligibility. That's a big thing, particularly in draft and hold League's multi positional eligibility and that format. Everybody, trust me, I played every year and I don't have a lot of multi eligibility this year, and I'm a little disappointed in that. It helps because it's all about juggling your roster, so that that helps with Mookie Bets. But I don't know. Every time I draft MOOKI bets early. I'm always I seem to get him on the just okay season, not the great Mookie Bets season.
Speaker 2: Well, and you look at Lindor and you know he game out one stolen base short of back to back thirty thirty season. I know, yeah, he's a good He's a good baseball player. He really is he. I would bet on Bets positively ending up with more home runs, but I don't think the stolen bases will be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you like Lindor, I like Bets, vice versa or whatever. Yeah, I'm fine with both, but.
Speaker 1: I would take I would take Lindor over Bets every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think odds are very good. If you're looking at Bets, you're looking at planning him in your oakfield will be my guess. That is the one edge that bets does have because, as we've mentioned before, outfields, Yeah, you need a boatload of them. In most fifteen Geen drafts, you're going to be looking at at least ninety to one hundred outfielders being drafted, and the last sixty of those come with some question marks. So I've got no problems all looking at bets in an outfield capacity. I think that's where most people will play them.
Speaker 1: So when I did the write ups for ten or some of the write ups, not all of them, I just had Baseball savanup as I was going through this and doing like little mini breakdowns a trade turner. I just said, the data is starting to show some wear, and I think that just is a guy who's getting a little bit older, and you know, just you start to see a bit of a turndown. The speed is still there, that guy as fast as blazes, but everything else is starting to show some a little bit of ware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then again, would you be shocked if he had a twenty five forty two seventy five season.
Speaker 1: I say that, you said a bunch of numbers saying twenty five home runs, forty stolen basis.
Speaker 2: And what to seventy batting average.
Speaker 1: Well to seventy batting average, I would I'm not sure the powers there to support twenty five home runs. I wonder if he's going to be stealing the basis even though he's fast as much as he used to, just because maybe he's tired of it and he just doesn't control the strikes on it. He never has, and as the bat speed slows down, the babbit's going to slow down. And so I would be surprised. I don't think it's out of the question that he couldn't do that, but I would be a little surprised if you said twenty five to forty he's back squarely in the first round next year. That would surprise me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about twenty five thirty that's a little more reasonable.
Speaker 1: How about twenty thirty? You good with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm good with that. He had twenty one last year, stole nineteen and he's about one hundred at bat shy, So yeah, I'm looking at historicle and based numbers over the past five years, thirty, twenty seven, thirty two. We'll skip twenty twenty and thirty five. So yeah, yeah, twenty thirty I could see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's still a very good player. This again, just looking at the data is starting to show a little ware and particularly in Dynasty League startups or just Dynasty League, just know that Trey Turner is not the same guy he was four or five years ago.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, not definitely.
Speaker 1: You got Corey Seeger and CJ. Abrams eight and nine both up a slot, and then your buddy O'Neil Cruz down two slots, followed by Willie Adamas at ten. Chalk with the NFBC O'Neil Cruz, I'm just gonna have you remind everybody why you're a little negative on Cruise.
Speaker 2: Uh, how many strikeouts did he amass last year? Lots he swings and swings a lot, and yeah, he is going to produce some very very solid power numbers. I think we you know you're looking at. I think he could easily be a twenty five thirty type player, but he struck out one hundred and eighty one times last year and five forty. I I think if you can get a two fifty batting average other than you're doing well.
Speaker 1: And this is the last season he shorts up eligible too, right?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, I believe so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wrote the I wrote the write up and I talked about the crazy bat speed and power and speed or enormous upside. The fly in the ointment is he swings at everything and doesn't always hit things when he does swing. Know your parameters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Why if I read that and I thought, well done, Rich, that's yeah, there's there is risk there of a little betting average, but I think the home runs and stolen bases will be solid. So I've moved him down a little bit because I don't think we have to the same extent that problem with Corey Seeger and c j Ams, especially Corey Seeger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey Seeger. If he can stay healthy, it's big promise. He's not been able to stay healthy. There's a big boy power there and a Neil Cruise. I mean, look, it's it's a guy that could really blow up. And if you told me that next season he does whatever you said about Trey Turner thirty forty or something like that, I mean I wouldn't surprise me at all, and is kind of a poor man's led de la Cruz. I could definitely see that he's got that kind of he's got that kind of talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does the rb I numbers in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're such a Pittsburgh hater.
Speaker 2: Let's let's take him by John Dean. Yeah, I'm all in with.
Speaker 1: Well, John dinas old us he is not a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. He I think if there's new ownership then then he's all back on board. But he is. He is boycotting that's the right word, the Pirates until ownership changes. And I have to respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, But I think he's still you know he you know, he he counts Brian Reynolds, Okay, to put himself to sleep. There's there's a here we go.
Speaker 1: That's tim. I'm I'm with John Deane on this. Just take a take a break, come back and finish, continue on with the program. Here, I'm going to suggest eleven through twenty is where Tim is going to be fishing because there's a lot of guys that he likes in this area. They're they're ranked higher than you can get him in the NFBC. UH Number eleven is Anthony Volpi. We've've already talked a little bit about that, Ezekiel Tover. Tim has got a statue of that in this front lawn. As we all know from last season, Matt McClain next and Mason Win, Dancy Swanson and Jeremy Pama and Zach Needo all much higher than what is going in the NBC. And he finishes it off with Xavier Edwards, Tyler Fitzgerald and Trevor's story. Remember him tell me he used to be really, really good. Let's start with Trevor's story.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean? What I mean? Are you drafting him because he used to be good and you think it's all going to come back to him? He hasn't played him forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a year or three? Yeah, hey the least. But when I look at the options after him on the list. I think that's about the right spot for Trevor's story. Okay, you know, going further down, you know, Cavallero you're talking all speed, Bolgert you're talking all nothing. And buchett Yeah, we'll see. I'll save my rant On Buchette.
Speaker 1: I gave you a rimshot on the bow, Bashette, a lot of nothing. That's very well play.
Speaker 2: You know, pass On Kim after him? He when is he going to be back? You know we're hearing after the first month, we've seen one turn into two, turn into three. Okay, Willie Castro, I'm not a huge fan of I think the run scored and stolen bases are real, but there's a lot of unreal in there, and then you're into Dylan Moore and Raffaeli. There is a drop off at shortstop, okay. And twenty for me is a magic number because if Trevor's story is healthy, I can still see him being a top twenty type player. Now you're gambling on the health, but I think the skills are such that he could sneak into that top twenty. I don't think the rest have that capability below him, So that's why he is where he.
Speaker 1: Is, Anthony Volpi. Does he get a boost because he's projected the bat lead off?
Speaker 2: Definitely? You know last year, if I'm not mistaken, he scored ninety runs. Yeah, that ain't bad. He hit twelve home runs.
Speaker 1: But can he stay in the leadoff position?
Speaker 2: Yes? In that lineup? What are their options are they? Aaron Judge in the leadoff spot?
Speaker 1: You know, I was about to say that, and I knew you would criticize me for and you should. But I mean, that is an on base percentage machine that probably would fit well at the leadoff. But he's probably gonna bat second, which is probably appropriate. And I guess you don't want some guy that can hit sixty home runs getting seventy five RBIs That would seem pretty stupid.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right now they got chiselm in the two spot.
Speaker 1: I think that's a mistake. I know that's what Ross Resource is saying. I think Judge is your number number two hitter, Tim.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh sorry, cut out there for a second. Yeah, no, you want Cody Bells. You're hitting two, three, four. They got currently the gold mandating in the four. But you know, Stanton, I just this is what I this is Mike, this is my dream.
Speaker 1: This is my dream. Jason Dimingez gets out of the gates really strong and he becomes your leadoff guy. And Volpie they almost switched spots, and Volpi's at the back of the of the lineup and Jayson Dimingez is at the top of the line of Demingus is faster, it's more of a dynamic player. And Vope's a very good player. Don't get me wrong, I think that we haven't seen the best of Anthony Volpi. But I mean he's he's not a walk machine. He's not a high average guy. So I'm not sure it's a guy that you want at twenty twenty four years old, battan at the top of the lineup and Dimingas is twenty two, So I mean there's there's there's risk there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if you move Volpi down to the bottom of the lineup, I think he's still going to head ten to fifteen home runs. I think he's still going to scale thirty bases. He might only score seventy runs, okay, and the batting average took a big jump up from two nine to two forty four last year. He's young enough that I want those accountables from him this year. Yeah, I want the home runs and stolen bases, and I think he'll deliver on those. That's so I've moved him up. But I like him a little bit more in the NFBC.
Speaker 1: Matt McClain too down on that. That's just because of Opie and probably somebody else. So it's almost where he's going in the NFBC. Another guy that did not play last season, much younger obviously than Trevor Surry, is a lot more unknown. Is this a guy that he's just going to pick up where he left off from twenty twenty three or you think there's going to be some rust that needs to be knocked off?
Speaker 2: Well, he had He played the full AFL season, didn't he? If I'm not mistaken he did, that goes a long way in my mind, and knocking some of that rust off. Okay, I haven't heard any cancers or any problems with the shoulder during that rehab. He's the type of player that I've seen enough of I'm willing to take a chance on in you know, in the yeah, thirteen to fifteen, somewhere in that range.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for his stat line in the AFL, and I don't see any.
Speaker 2: It's got to be there somewhere. Both mcleans were there, so they should both be in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not in the Baseball Reference which usually shows that. So let's see Arizona Fall League twenty twenty five stat.
Speaker 2: Line AFL stats.
Speaker 1: See what we got here. Arizona's there? You go, all right, let's see. Yeah, I did the Top one hundred Prospect podcast this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Tim, Yeah, I saw that, well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, so that's out for everybody. It's actually out today. People want to go take a look at that, all right, So who are we looking for? McLean McClain. Well, not on the first not on the first page. So let me see McClain mc la. It's by home runs, so let's do it by let's do it by average. Well that's twenty twenty one. I went twenty twenty four. Jose Tinny was the top and batting average member, which that's pretty interesting in twenty twenty one people. Yeah, people forget that. Okay, So that's I don't see Matt McLain on the first page, other Sean McClain on the second page. Okay, Matt McClain on the third page. No, there is no Matt McClain. So did he play in the Fall League?
Speaker 2: I saw him unless I was hallucinating, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll have to look him up and see that. If he played in the floor. Whatever he did, it wasn't much productive because he's not on any of the on the top lists. So anyway, just FYI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, No, I was positive I saw him in there. Amateur college miner and false stats.
Speaker 3: Okay, Glendale, Yeah he's on the Glendale yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty nine. Yeah, he hit four homers, drove in twelve, baded to forty with eight seventy six ops, played thirteen games, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so thirteen games is not obviously a small sample size.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's very He did hit four homers and survived it. All things that are good. If healthy, We've seen enough for him that I think he can be the player that he was prior to the injury.
Speaker 1: Slaughtered in okare nexus Mason Win? Big fan of Mason Win, Tim, And it looks like you are as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big time. And hey, I know we're heading into spring training and I know it's time for everybody to claim that they're going to have seventy home runs and steal sixty bases, and Wins jumped in that he wants to run more this year, with his goal to steal between thirty and forty bases. Yes, I like Mason Win, and I'm gonna believe him for now that he does want to run more. If he can get into that thirty forty base stolen base numbers with moderate power, I think he could move up the charts fairly quickly. He's still a very young player. He's only twenty three.
Speaker 1: I like him a lot. I mean, obviously recency bias. You know that Jordan or Walker is still Jordan.
Speaker 2: Walker, right, Yeah, it's Jery Longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still kind of had that really nice debut and then obviously fell off, fell off the truck, and he's been terrible since. I be surprised if we see that with Mason Win.
Speaker 2: I would as well. And if he does fall off the truck somewhat, his arm will keep him in the lineup every day.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Defensively, yes, he's definitely.
Speaker 1: Got more defensive power than Jordan Walker had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I can't. I think I migrated this is this is I'm sorry to dwell on this fan tracks thing again, but I migrated four leagues over. Jordan Walker is out of minor league eligibility. He has more than three hundred and fifty at bats on every CBS roster he was in the minor leagues, and it's just like ah, and now he's going to be properly in He'll be in the in a bench spot, and now to be interesting to find out if people want to keep him, you know, as one there's seven bench slots. I like that thinking as opposed to hiding him in the minor leagues, which was illegal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think Saint Louis is going to make They've said they're going to and I sort of believe they're going to give him a good opportunity this year, and I think cutting him now would be a full paw. I'd want to see a little bit more from him. That's my thoughts.
Speaker 1: But at the end of twenty twenty five, is he hasn't produced, It's I think it's going to be some soul searching time, right.
Speaker 2: It's going to be some deep soul searching. Yeah, very much, so I agree him.
Speaker 1: Dancy Swanson and Jeremy Pinya are next. I mean, they're both on the boring side, but they're both pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My problem with my problem with PAYNYA when I look at the numbers and I think I'm a little bit low on PAYNYA compared to actually I'm high, which I'm sort of surprised at. But man, he only walked twenty five times last year, that is correct, in six hundred at bats. He's still you know, the strikeouts were down to one hundred and eleven. But I just have you know, when you look at that OBP, I just have trouble looking at supporting a two sixty six batting average. I think at some point in time is going to come down a little bit. And I think the OBP is a bit of a drag as well. You know, he got up to twenty stolen bases, hit fifteen home runs last year. I'm just not buying that batting average.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I have the rest of it. The rest of the data suggests the rest of it's very repeatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this Swanse Swanson's Yeah, I agree, it's it's Swanson.
Speaker 1: Is he's born. He's good though, I mean, yeah, but I've had to ask a Swanson in a couple of dynasty leagues and with other good shortstops. I just have a you know, a lot, he's not He's not been playing as much in these leagues, and I've been trying to move them, and nobody wants Dansby Swanson. They do not want them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that he's boring.
Speaker 1: He's boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, limited their upside potential, right yep.
Speaker 1: But as if you get caught out from a shortstop standpoint, he's not a bad guy. That can get you at least fifteen to fifteen with some upside in there. I've never understood what they hate of Dansby Swanson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I to be honest with you, I haven't either. I think he's a rather safe pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's not Trey Turner, but I mean he's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when you look at the players around him, Okay, you know, you got Matt McLain, We don't know. I think he's gonna be fine. We got Mason Wynn, who's gonna steal a pile of bases he's never stolen before. We got Jeremy Paineia that couldn't spell walk if you've splugged him the first four letters. Zach Needo has a challenging hit toolm Xavier Edwards has no power. So a safe pick in there does have some charms. I think it does.
Speaker 1: And it's tough to win a league when everybody's high upside, right, because somebody's not gonna there's gonna be more than just one guy that doesn't meet what you think the upside is going to be.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and you know when you look at this group, Xavier Edwards is the guy. He can move up the charts very very quickly because he stole thirty one bases. Tolf Season has a good, decent hit to him. I'd be very surprised if Xavier Edwards isn't rising over the next month. But again, there are question marks there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but guys are stealing bases. I mean, Jeremy Paine, who's got good speed, he stole twenty bases. That's the first time he's ever done that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's correct. Yeah, you can get.
Speaker 1: By, but a lot of guys is stealing ten, fifteen to twenty bases. Because you can get a whole bunch of those guys now and be just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you certainly can. You don't need fifty stolen bases, but it's also nice to have, right.
Speaker 1: So Tyler Fitzger, I mean I missed on him. I did not have him ranked erry high as in the minor league. I think nobody really did. And it's timmy. He was really good as a twenty seven year old. And is this repeatable? Is this fifteen home run seventy stolar basis? Can he do this again?
Speaker 2: I think he can. I think he finally got a legitimate shot today every day, and he took full advantage of it. So I say good for Tyler Fitzgerald. Tyro Astratta probably doesn't agree with me. But and again that's that's a big thing when you're looking at Fitzgerald right now, he's got a short sto of eligibility. He's gonna be playing in second base full time. So he's going to get that eligibility in the first week of the season or in the first two weeks at the worst, depending if it's five or ten game eligibility. I can see the potential for a twenty to thirty type season from Fitzgerald. Holy Crow, holy Crow, He Hitteen home runs a happy year. He stole seventeen bases from White, He could hit twenty home runs, steal thirty bases. I think, I think that that is the type of potential. It's there.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, just take a liquor bed. Hold on, Let's let's look at the data first to see how crazy you are. You might be spot on. Let's take a look.
Speaker 2: Here and see how my degree of insanity.
Speaker 1: Gosh, he's fast one hundred percentile on sprint speed.
Speaker 2: He is very fast. I don't think the thirties totally out of the range.
Speaker 1: Not sure the power is there though, heart it rates thirteen percent. Average exa velocity is eighty seven point seven. I would be unless he's got a lot of leverage, which he's got a ton of launch in a swing twenty degrees. Wow, that's where that's where he got all of it. So tons of strikeouts thirty one point seven. So it looks like he traded contact for power, which a lot of people do. But it got him to the big leagues at twenty seven for twenty six, so you have to be happy with him. He's not gonna change that to eighty. Batting average is expected. Batting average is two twenty one. That is more, and that's what I would have thought looking at the launch angle, the lack of hard hit rates, and just yoking everything else, I'm gonna suggest that the struggle is going to be with his batting average.
Speaker 2: I think that's more than fairer. And when you look at my narrative, I miss batting average, go figure. Yeah, yeah, there's gonna be there's gonna be a challenge there. But if he can hit twenty home runs fifteen to twenty home runs and steal thirty bases, you can live with the two twenty batting average.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna suggest that it looks like it's fifteen ish type of home run popping. I think he can seal as many bases as he wants. I mean, he's one of the fast this guy's in the league. Is you know how many times he's going to get on base? And that's of question. I mean, because he doesn't walk a lot, he strikes out a lot. And you know what brought you to the show, that's that's what he's going to go with. So yeah, that's going to give him the door. Right, So I think it's no your parameters just if you if you want cheap speed and power, it's going to come at a price. Of your batting average correct, Yes, and definitely you're on base percentage. Because what worries me long term with this guy is he's going to be a sub three hundred on base percentage and then that's going to bring into question does he get full time at bats?
Speaker 2: But I think if you look at him as a second baseman, ver say, not a shortstop, I think that changes things a little bit because, if I'm not mistaken, second base thinned a little bit, didn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes? It did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's intriguing, I for sure. Yeah, at his current adp of what is it two, you're looking at mid teens. I'll roll the dice. I'll roll the dice in the thirteenth to fifteenth round on Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in twenty twenty three. I love the fact that fan grabs finally put a summary in for the year so you actually don't have to add them all up. Good on them. So twenty two home runs and thirty two stolen bases in twenty twenty three, and then in twenty and twenty two it was twenty one home runs and twenty stolen basis. So I mean he showed speed and power. It's just terrible bat the ball.
Speaker 2: Skills, well yeah, and the timing okay, he was blocked by Estrada and Estrada was playing well.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: What do you do. You keep hoping for your break. And he got a legitimate shot last year and he took advantage of it. So I like Tyler Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: Three eighty three eighty babbitts. So yeah, anyway, just know your parameters send me. I take a break, and then let's get to the all hate section of the program.
Speaker 2: My favorite.
Speaker 1: So we see all these guys at Tim likes a lot more than the NFC. So at some point you've got to meet the guys that he doesn't like us much, and this is where we meet them.
Speaker 2: Yes, welcome to the Tim McCleod, I hate getting a Christmas card from you list.
Speaker 1: So hose cabiliis still Tim likes sim He's at number twenty one. Xanna Bogart's fifteenth in the NFC, going twenty second with a great Tim mccleoud and Boba Schett next at twenty three. Tim Hashim at twenty three. He's going as a thirteenth shortstop off the board, a robust ten slots behind where the NFC is Carlos care is somewhat chalk next at twenty four, Hassan Kim interesting there. I think both of you, the nfbc's adyp's are suggesting. What Tim is suggesting is we don't know how much he's going to play. Willie Castro down three, Tim has got him at twenty six. NFBC has got him at twenty three. Dylan Moore Saddan Rafael that Tim hates Saddan Raffael because he doesn't make enough contact. And Isaiah Cone faloffa at twenty nine and Brayon Rochio, Tim likes him a little bit more. It's interesting because Tim doesn't really like Brian Rochio. Se I means he doesn't like the other guys after that. But we're gonna leave Rocchio because who cares about him. Let's talk Xander Bogarts and Bobaschett's expound moment.
Speaker 2: Please, basically, you know, third or fourth versus the same as the first. It's look at Bogart's numbers. Twenty nineteen was a long time ago. As I mentioned in my second base analysis, I yeah, he's not running or it maybe maybe he is running, but I just don't see anything there that motivates me to want to go early on Xander Bogart's you know the power. Okay, he had eleven home runs last year, eleven home runs, he stole thirteen bases. Okay, it was only in four hundred and twenty eight at bats, you know, two sixty four, three oh seven on the average and OBP. But you know, you go back to twenty twenty three and he was nineteen nineteen, okay, with a decent batting average. But if you look, he hasn't come anywhere close to twenty nineteen eleven homers twenty three, fifteen, nineteen eleven. I've just sort of had enough with Xander Bogartz. I think right now he's a ten to fifteen home run type. I think he's ten to fifteen stolen bases, and there ain't a whole lot of RBIs. He hasn't bested eighty RBIs since twenty nineteen, when he had won seventeen what was his big year again, twenty nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not even to look at the I'm not gonna look at the home runs and pops. But the average EXI velocity is seventy six percentile ninety point six mile an hour exit velocity. It's been a slow grind down for him since twenty twenty nine, eighty nine, eighty eight point one, eighty seven point six, eighty eight point one last year. This is a guy that's getting older. He's losing bat speed and the power is dwindling. Oddly enough, he's still got average speed, so there's still little speed left in them. But as the as the bat speed slows down, the babbit's going to get lower. It's batting average is on a is going to fall because of that. He's just an older player, tim at thirty two years old. He might be a little older than thirty two, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll bet the Farman then so that he doesn't finish as a top fifteen shortstop.
Speaker 1: I there's nothing in the data that would suggests that nothing. And it was a terrible It was a terrible sign of the padres. I mean, he should he should uh name his yacht after his his agent's child or something because he got a great deal. Because it's it's not going to end well for Xander Bogart's.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it is either. And bull bashd you've you've you've heard since that big breakout season my thoughts on BULBASHD and he's not running okay.
Speaker 1: Last last I looked at sprint speed as like terrible. It was forty nine percent. He's not fast, He's not all that fast him.
Speaker 2: No, you know, four homers, five strolen bases, Like, I don't get it. He's having trouble last year, he had trouble staying on the field of three years before that though six hundred and forty at bats that was his big year. Then he went to six fifty two and everything dropped off marginally in twenty two twenty twenty twenty two, and it took a rather serious plunge again down in twenty twenty three until we got to last year where he was hurt. I don't see it. I And on top of that, he's in his final year in Toronto and there's been speculation he's not really happy in Toronto. So to me, it just adds up to stay stay away from Bubashit this year. Hey, I hope he rebounds to his prior form, but I just don't see how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So I would be shocked. This is just me speaking at twenty six years old soon to be twenty seven, that his bat speed has fallen off like it appears like it has. I think last year was more of a I'm hurt year. But prior to that, I mean, he still had enough power to hit twenty home runs. So I would expect twenty home runs to come back into the fall, particularly in a walk year. He would hope for that. The stolen bases, I mean, he's not a speed guy anymore. It's five to ten stolen bases. That's that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: And but where does that separate him from Carlos Carrea.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get to that in a minute. But and he Carlos Kray has got a much better hit toll, much better hit tool, much better and Boba Schett. As Tim has said over and over and over again, he never walks. He's got one of the worst chase rates in the league, and he swings at everything. In other words, and that kind of stuff adds up, particularly when you don't have any batsman, which clearly he did in the last season because he was probably hurt. I think we see a bit of a bounce back. I would I would rather have Carlos Korea than Bobaschett, particularly if I get to get Bobachett, where don I have to get him in the draft in the eleventh round? And I can wait, I'm sorry, yeah, tenth round. That's I was looking at that, and I can get where can I get Carlos Karray in the seventeenth round? Please please give me Carlos Korea every day of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me Diylam Moore in the thirty third round. Yeah, yeah, you can look at picking up Fitzgerald, Trevor Story, Xavier Edwards for the for the speed, Zach Niedopana. All those guys are available prior to or before Bova Schetz. So to me, it's an I gotta bump them down.
Speaker 1: I'm totally supportive of that. But I do think it's not going to be five home runs. I think if he's fully healthy, he's gonna hit more than that. I mean, that's what the data would suggest.
Speaker 2: So I agree. The other mitigating factor is, you know, do the Jays trade him, do they play him? What what happens with the intangibles? Yeah, that further adds to the to the question marks. And yeah, I hey, I hope he gets it back. I would love to see him at twenty five home runs as a Jay this year, drive in ninety and steal fifteen bases with a two A batting average in a three thirty OBP. But everything I says.
Speaker 1: No, I can't believe that's gonna happen. But that would be shocking. I think you asked me it would it be shocking. I think was Tray Turner what you just said would be shocking because that's Bobashett of twenty eighteen, nineteen or whenever he first came up, And I ye, that player doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: So I agree, Uh.
Speaker 1: Saiddan Raphael, let's just talk about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, he another guy that just absolutely swings and everything. But he's got he's got good speed, powers a little bit manufactured because it's all leverage. But I mean he did hit some home runs last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he definitely hit home runs. He definitely stole some bases, but he struck over a ton And how do you walk only four times in the second half? Like, how was that even how was that even possible?
Speaker 1: It's hard to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is. And the Red Sox have got some kids that aren't that far off. I really think we're gonna see Rafael move into a fourth outfielder position. I think it could happen this year. I think it will happen under the gate. But I think last year he got in five hundred and forty four at bats. I'll definitely take the under this year. It's one of the under under.
Speaker 1: It's one of the worst baseball savant charts you'll ever see. So just don't even look at it. It's it's ugly, it's it's all blue. I mean, it's just, I mean, one of the worst in walking, worse and expanding the sprigs and chase rate, strikes out a ton, below average power, below average bats. He's fast, that's yeah. So I think the stolen bases will be there, but I don't know. But I don't know power. It's all pull side power. It's a ton of launch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If they move Christian Campbell into the oatfield.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think saddan Rafael by the end of the season. I'm one thousand percent in agreement with you. He will be a fourth outfielder, a pretty damn good fourth outfielder because he's a great defender. But he is but as an offensive player, man, there's not a lot to like.
Speaker 2: Agreed totally.
Speaker 1: I he was. He never walked in the minor leagues either, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not like this is something that's just coming out of the blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so don't overdraft Saddan Raphael is with timys Townian. I am in full agreement with mister McLeod on that. To me, it's like another break come back and we're gonna start bopping around a little bit. We've already gone an hour and fifteen minutes. Geez, Luise thirty one. JP Crawford. I drafted JP Crawford on my draft and hold because I needed a you know, an extra shortstop, and I was pretty happy with the pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as an extra shortstop, you should be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you use him as an extra shortstop, it means he gets no wood beats on your team.
Speaker 1: That's what I am hoping for. But I'm probably I'm pretty sure he's going to get some playing time. Now, that's the way it works. Let's see Jacob Wilson.
Speaker 2: Eh, yeah, it's yeah, he's got a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I yeah, it's just yeah, he's got a job.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's just not from there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not much singles. Yeah, David David Hamilton is down fourteen, So I'm assuming the thinking there is he's going to lose his job.
Speaker 2: That's the train of thought that I'm going with. Yeah, he's not going to play a shortstop. If your ever story's around, and as soon as Campbell is deemed ready, where's David David Hamilton, he becomes their super stuf and he could be a very good super sub Okay, but yeah, it's I don't see. I'll go three hundred and fifty at bats maybe yeah, yeah, anything.
Speaker 1: There with Luis Angela Kunya. He's got the name, obviously, the famous name. He played really well when he came up for the Mets. But how in the world does he get any playing time?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the problem. I like, I like the skills, I like what we saw, But Jeff McNeil's at second and Francisco Lindor is it short? Uh playing time? Can you slide over to third? Maybe with Brett Beatty that you know again, it's it's possible. In the outfields, yeah, you know, he might get some advats in center field for Siri okay, but there's just so many question marks. I can't do anything. I just didn't feel right doing anything. The skills are warranting that he could be a top thirty player, but right now I just don't see it sorted out enough so he gets enough at bats to make it to make a difference. He's the sort of guy that you'll have on your team, and you'll have him on your bench because he played two games a prior week and they'll put him in and he'll play six that week and then to the week after when you activate him again. And because for constant frustration, if there's an injury to McNeil or Lindora, yeah there's opportunities or Brett by Beattie to totally fails. Yeah, but right now, playing time could be tough.
Speaker 1: I feel that way about all the Mets prospects. It's really tough if you're Drew Gilbert, your Ronnie Maurisio is coming back from that awful injury that he had in the Winter League last year. I mean, the Mets have said now we're going with old guys, and we're going for it now, and it's there. I don't see how these guys get playing time any of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I barring injury, I think it'll be a struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trey Sweeney's at forty one, he's chalked with that forty one going. His ADP's at forty one as well. And then how your bias is sitting down there at forty nine fifty four? Why do I have this feeling? And it's all it is is that Lenny Melnick, I have a feeling that how your bias is going to find something that he's going to come back and be not as awful as he has been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, vague, there's nothing that, there's no data that supports that statement.
Speaker 1: It's just it's hard to believe he's that horrible.
Speaker 2: It's called Yeah, it's called a gut feeling. Yeah, it's perfectly fine to have that gut feeling. And if you draft him and move him up to where Tray Sweeney is, yeah, he's still forty at these seasons. Yeah. And the reason that they're both down that lows. I think they're going to share. I think they're going to share playing time. And you want either one of them if they're getting three hundred three hundred at bats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I hope that Javier bay is kind of because that guy still has great batspeed. There's skills there.
Speaker 2: He just.
Speaker 1: He's bailing it in to me. I'm sorry, he's unwilling to change his approach at all, and he's letting some You know, Tray Sweeney, he's an okay player. He's a better talent still at his age of what thirty two than Tray Sweeney is. But I don't know if he's ever going to just change his approach so he can actually stay back on the ball a little bit. And it's I think he's his worst own, worse enemies, and I just don't know if he's ever going to change.
Speaker 2: Well, he's going into his age thirty three season. That doesn't help the call for change much, doesn't.
Speaker 1: No worse signings than Tiger history.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, it's up there.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. Anybody else you want to talk about here? Late Jordan Lawler, Well.
Speaker 2: Jordan Lawler intrigues me. I've got him up fairly, fairly high, two spots below Perdomo, but really.
Speaker 1: You got him. He's even gone higher from an ADP standpoint.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, and Perdomo is down. I can I can see the rash now behind that move. I think Perdomo is going to have the job for the first three to six weeks, and if Lawler plays to his potential, he'll be called up and take the job and run with it. And that's just I think the way it's going to be. But right now Perdomo's got the job, so I have to put him a little bit higher, because, hey, Jordan Lawler could struggle at Turplea, couldn't he We don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs to stay healthy, and yeah, he's the better piece, the better talent, so you would help at some point he's going to take the job, and I think he's going to be very good once he gets the job.
Speaker 2: But I do as well, But there's enough questions there right now I have. I have trouble moving him up much higher than that, because he could, in theory, he could sit in the minor Stilly All Star break.
Speaker 1: Yep. Hey, for those of you that you know Tim Scott, Zach mckinzry down at forty five and you're in a draft and whole league and you're way at the end of the draft. Take take Zach McKinstry. Yeah, because he plays everywhere. I did really well on my ain FBC team last year and mckentry played more than I wanted to, but it was a warm body and honestly, at the end of the season, to me, I was thrilled that I drafted him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I think you should be because he will you know, same with Edmundo Sosa. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, that they are never going to be top thirty type talents. But in that draft and hold, what you need is you need enough bodies to be able to deal with injuries, and those are the type of the only reason I have romy Gonzalez down a little bit lower because I got the three of them group together, and they're group together for the same reason, all multiple eligibility and then drafting holes that counts. I maybe should have bumped up Videl Brujan, but I just don't see his for him as I do for the other three.
Speaker 1: Is he and the Cubs now, yeah, exactly, he's moving. He's moved four or five, at least three teams that I'm aware of. All right, Timmy, let's start, Let's take a break and come back and ask you the hard questions and let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: How's that sound Okay, sounds good?
Speaker 1: As always said, a wonderful job here, really really detailed work. And as we talked about it a couple of weeks ago, Tim literally goes through and types in every one of these names from scratch and orders them the way he wants too. So this is his work for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's great draft PREPP for me. And that's one of the reasons that I go through all at detail because it forces me to look back and and see what Dylan Moore did last year, because off the top of my head, I didn't have a roster anywhere. I don't know see what Willie castro If you just say just type them in, you don't do that sort of work, then you're missing out on a big part of your your draft PREPP. If you're doing it yourself, I would recommend that, yeah, go to each individual players and take a good look, because you'll find some surprises out there, you really will.
Speaker 1: It's it's hard to keep up with all this teaming team the players are moving teams and like you're sitting there going, wait a minute, who's that second base with the White Sox? Now, who you gotta look that stuff up?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, exactly, because right now, if you ask me, I probably couldn't tell you off the top, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Bobby with Junior. Everybody knows Bobby Wood Junior, he's going to be really, really good. So the first couple of rounds are easy. It's it's the one after that where you know you've really got to be smart about it. So Timmy Hard questions who in the who? Which player not in the top ten has a chance to emerge their next season.
Speaker 2: There's a whole whole mess of the album. I'm gonna go with Mason, my love for Mason Win.
Speaker 1: I love that love there, I love it. I love that pick. All right, so he moves up. Let's see which guy can't be somebody that loses eligibility? So does anybody? No, I think they'll all have shortsup Ellen, who gets who? True drops?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Neil Cruise continues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Neil Cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, give me give me a shocker, a shocker, yeah, CJ.
Speaker 1: Abrams, Yeah, if that's too much of a shocker, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see anybody else above that moving out of the top ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if with Junior, Ellie and Gunnar Henderson and Francisco Lindorth, those guys had a bad season, probably point to an injury because they're just yeah, they're just so.
Speaker 2: Goody knockmoogie, and you know, hey, if Trey Turner really really struggles, he could drop out of the top. You know, you can't rule it out, but I would be very surprised if that in fact happened.
Speaker 1: All right, let's win. The next question is what everybody wants to know. Give me a couple of sleepers. You can give me more if you want. Okay, a couple of sleep Mason Wynn has got to be one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except I don't know if he's uh, he's up fairly high even in the NFBC at twenty one.
Speaker 1: Twelve round though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I believe Tyler Fitzgerald will out produce his current twenty two off the board in the NFBC. So I'll put him in there, Okay. Brian Rochio always I've never been a huge fan, but there's something there that says to me, there could be a little bit more than what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hope so, because he's barely a major league baseball player besides his.
Speaker 2: Glove, yeah, besides the glove. But when I looked at him, I was sort of surprised at some of the numbers, and because I thought they were going to be worse. Okay, but he had eight home runs, stroll ten bases last year, scored fifty runs. Okay, me walked walk grades weren't great, but he did walk forty four times in three hundred and thirty three at best. Okay, I'm not ready to write Brian rocho Off, I certainly would. You don't have to move him up the ward, but he intrigues me.
Speaker 1: If I may, If I may, I've been a big Brian rochio fan. I'm declaring I was wrong. There's absolutely no power. I mean none. Hard hit rates one percentile average x vlosity two percentile part of bat speed seventeenth percentile. He makes great, he makes good contact, He walks a lot. You know, chase rates a little below average. But I mean there's no power. The thirty five percentile and sprint speed. He looks like a singles hitter to me.
Speaker 2: Tim, what what about Marsall mayor?
Speaker 1: You know that dude needs to stay healthy. If he stays healthy, he's a good defender. I think there's going to be power, a little bit of speed early in his career. But if he can't stay healthy, and it's been it's been brutal the last couple of years. I saw him play live. I thought he looked really good, and I still like the player, but he's dropped on my top one hundred and if Trevor Story has a good season, I think the Red Sox are going to be good. He signed long term. I don't see it in Boston working for Marcella may Or. He could be a guy they trade at the deadline for some pitching help.
Speaker 2: True, what about Colson Montgomery? We are your thoughts there.
Speaker 1: I like Colson Montgomery this season because I'm putting my channeling and my Tim McCleod thoughts here because I think he's going to get a shot. Who's the shortstop? And for the White Sox?
Speaker 2: H Now, there is a good question, one that is going to require me to use the amazing skills of my hyper fast computer that is spitting it up. Actually, it just shows the Chicago White Sox. The whole page is blank. That's weird.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got Brooks Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, he was okay last year. I think Colson Montgomery is the guy they want to take the role. Last two years he's played in the Fall League. He was hurt in twenty three last year just was okay. I think he's an okay long term asset. I don't think he's a star by any stretch, but I think he's better than Brooks Baldwin. And I think I think the White Sox, at least my conversation, that's who they want to see in that playing shortstop for them by mid season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, you know who surprised me, actually shocked me. Uh was Ernie Clement. I again, I watch a lot of the Jays games, and I sure didn't see all that much, but you know what he had for a two sixty three average. He had twelve homers, stole twelve bases. He's got you know, he should have playing time. Uh. I wasn't expecting that level of you know, productivity of Ernie Clement. Not that I'm suggesting that everybody goes out and immediately gets on an Ernie Clement bank.
Speaker 1: And that's where that was about. What I was about to suggest, is that what you're suggesting, mister.
Speaker 2: Mcwell, no, no, no, no, no, no. I was just surprised when I looked at the numbers, I thought they would be worse than in fact they were. Now that's sort of a back ended compliment, but yeah, I think the one guy that everybody, from what I can gather, most people are investing in in red draft leagues. Hey, I have Jordan Lawler on your bench. Mm hmm, make him one of your thirty picks. Don't wait, don't wait till he gets called up. You don't want to make that mistake and spend four hundred five hundred bucks a year fab when your draft is over in a redraft fifteen team redraft league, Jordan Lawler should be on somebody's team.
Speaker 1: My three guys that I would be targeting and probably draft and hold leagues. Uh well, Jordan Lawler would be a guy in a traditional league that I would want on my bench. I think Lawler, I think still a seventy runner. I think there's something there. Coles Montgomery would be a guy that I draft and a draft and hold league. As I said before, I think he gets a chance. And the last guy, look, this is a dicey one, so it's only draft and hold is Carson Williams plus defender with the Tampa Bay Rays. He's a plus defender strikeout, I mean snus speed and power. He strikes out way too much to just know that going into it. But there are fantasy, very loud fantasy tools there, and there are I mean, does when does Tampa Bay bring him up? I mean, you tell me to him? I mean nobody knows, right, I mean, if he signs a team friendly, Dealey's probably up the first day of the season. But if he doesn't, and there's no telling when he comes up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and you look at the raised roster. Okay, right now, they got Cavaliero sitting on the projected bench. Okay, they got Taylor Wolves a short stop.
Speaker 1: He's not that good. He's a good defender. He's not that good though.
Speaker 2: No so, but again, can Cavallero play short?
Speaker 1: It's well he did, he did before Taylor Wallace came back. He was playing short. But I thought that Taylor Ward when when I thought he'd get that role from Cavalira just because he's the better defender. And that's how the Rays like the role. Here's my concern about the race. I mean, after Junior Caminarrea, they don't have a lot of ump in that in that lineup. They they're gonna need some guys, and I think Carson Williams is a guy that can help them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I I won't disagree with you. I just don't know how they're going to do it. And yeah, hey they got ELOI, okay, they got all the power they need.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, I forgot about ELOI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's I'm dedicating myself to other than Junior Caminaro. I'm in some of the pitching and not chloride. I'm dedicating myself to not having very many of the ray's rostered because you just don't know what they're gonna do. You know, you got a full time is now a part time badge. You got a guy coming off the bench, you're substituting, You're playing the matchups constantly. I don't that causes me angst, and I'll have enough angst ah itself. I don't need bonus angst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, Timmy. That is a wrap, my friend. My computer is starting to run low on power, so I do not want us to run out of power and lose the entire podcast. But this has been great. Thanks again for uh. We'll be willing to do this at least seven of my time six your time, so maybe it's not that late for you, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I'm just glad we got it done. We got it out there for our listeners. I know it's always it was a pile of fun. Thanks for filling in and getting So I have a.
Speaker 1: Question for you before you if you get out of here. So when's the next draft for you?
Speaker 2: When's the next draft for me? Actually, it will be the first year Player Draft for d L five and there's a first year player draft for Rotal Masters. Those two my next I'm just trying to think the one that Kang Doo runs for the Facebook page, the draft and Hold Draft and Hold that's coming up the middle of February. But it looks like we've got a date firmed up and I've been invited back to partake in labor this year. At the end of February, that'll be That'll be my next big draft, I believe.
Speaker 1: And when's when's talt Wars that's in that That one's in March, I believe a week after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so the industry stuff starts towards the end of February beginning of March, just shoring up all the dates. But I'll be playing them both again this year and very very excited to be doing such. I have cut back a little.
Speaker 1: Time. Tis time to step up to.
Speaker 2: McLeod I'm has been just Labour's been okay. I think Labor's went okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eat your Whaedi's before you go into that tout Wars draft next next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I need more than weeds.
Speaker 1: Alcohol, good stuff, Timmy, thank you so for what. Hopefully next week we'll be doing third Base. Eventually we will get to these fantasy questions of the al West. They continue to be on our notes, but we never get to them.
Speaker 2: So maybe we should do them first one of these sessions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll be here for two and a half hours now, I don't think so, so Tommy be well, my friend be saved.
Speaker 2: We well catch you next week